时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Last week on Seinfeld. | |
[00:05] | Yeah, I’m here for the audition. | 我是来试镜的 |
[00:07] | The Tonight Show called and they want me… | 《今夜秀》打电话来,他们… |
[00:09] | …to do the show on the 28th. They’re giving me tickets to L.A. | 想让我做28号的节目 还会给我去洛杉矶的机票 |
[00:12] | – You wanna go? – A free ticket? | – 想一起来吗? – 免费票? |
[00:14] | In fact, we could track down Kramer. | 而且呢,我们可以顺道找找克莱默 |
[00:16] | I got a very big meeting. I got people interested in my treatment. | 我要参加个重要的会议 有人对我的演绎法感兴趣! |
[00:19] | – Pretty young thing. – She was. | – 真年轻 – 过去是 |
[00:21] | It’s a two-day trip. What are you, Diana Ross? | 这才去两天,你干嘛打扮跟戴安娜・罗斯一样? (著名歌手) |
[00:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, I implore you. | 女士们先生们 算我求你们了 |
[00:26] | Don’t look. Don’t look. It’s Fred Savage. | 别看,别看,那是弗雷德・萨维奇 (当年的童星) |
[00:29] | Did I frighten you? I may look weird, but I’m just like you. | 我有没有吓到你? 我看起来可能有点怪,其实和你是一条道上的 |
[00:32] | I’m just a regular guy, just trying to make it in this business. | 我就是一普通人 只是想给你留个好印象 |
[00:35] | – No witnesses? – Just the trees, Johnny. | – 没有目击证人? – 只有树林是目击证人,强尼 |
[00:38] | Just the trees. | 只有树 |
[00:39] | Could you not tuck the blankets in? | 你能不能别把被角塞进去? |
[00:42] | Because I can’t sleep all tucked in. | 因为这样子我就睡不着 |
[00:48] | I think we just caught a break. | 有线索 |
[00:50] | All right. So that’s one tuck and one no-tuck. | 所以呢,就是一个塞,一个不塞 |
[00:53] | So that’s when I said, “Hey, Kramer, dude, you ever kill a man before?” | 那时候我就说啊,“嘿,克莱默,哥们 你有没有杀过人?” |
[00:59] | You’re on The Tonight Show. NBC. | 你上NBC的《今夜秀》了! |
[01:01] | – Who else is on? – I don’t know. | – 还有谁也在节目上? – 不晓得 |
[01:02] | Corbin Bernsen. | 科尔宾・伯恩森 (灵异妙探男主角) |
[01:04] | Do I have a case for you guys to do on L.A. Law. | 我还正好有个案例可以给“洛城法网”用呢 (80年代末美剧) |
[01:07] | I don’t wanna tell you how to run the show… | 我不是想指手画脚告诉你该怎么主持节目… |
[01:09] | – No, of course not. – It’s enough with the bar already. | – 哦,当然不是了 – 光是那酒吧也够你受的了 |
[01:12] | He’s a very handsome man. Passionate, intense. | 他是个帅气的小伙 热情又激烈 |
[01:17] | But troubled, strange. | 满腹心事又有点奇怪 |
[01:19] | – Let’s pick up this Kramer. – Kramer! | – 逮捕克莱默 – 克莱默! |
[01:23] | Police have just released a photo of the suspect… | 警方刚刚公布了一张嫌疑犯的照片 |
[01:25] | …being sought in connection with the slayings. | 此人涉嫌数起凶杀案 |
[01:28] | He is known only as Kramer. | 我们只知道,他叫克莱默 |
[01:32] | There are many different jobs in the police. | 警察也有很多分工 |
[01:36] | It seems to me that “chalk outline guy”… | 我个人觉得,“粉笔轮廓画”… |
[01:38] | …is one of the better jobs that you can get. | 是个不错的活计 |
[01:42] | You know, it’s not too dangerous. The criminals are long gone. | 这活也不是那么危险 罪犯早就跑路了 |
[01:45] | That seems like a good one. | 看起来这活真不错 |
[01:47] | I guess they’re people that wanted to be sketch artists… | 我估计这些人本来也想当素描画师 |
[01:51] | …but they couldn’t draw too well. | 可惜画的不怎么滴 |
[01:53] | “Listen, Johnson, forget the sketches. | “听着,强生,别提素描了 |
[01:55] | Do you think if we left the body right there on the sidewalk… | 如果路旁有一具尸体… |
[01:58] | …you could manage to trace around it? | 你觉得自己可以绕着它画线线吗? |
[02:01] | Could you do that?” | 可以吗?” |
[02:05] | How does that even help them solve the crime? | 要说起来这样的工作 能给破案帮上什么忙呢? |
[02:07] | They look at the thing. “His arm was like that… | 他们瞧着那个轮廓想 “他倒地的时… |
[02:09] | …when he hit the pavement. | 手臂是这样摆着 |
[02:11] | That means the killer must have been Jim.” | 也就是说凶手肯定是吉姆!” |
[02:15] | -=THE LAST FANTASY=- | |
[02:16] | “旅途”下 “旅途”下 | |
[02:20] | – He’s on the loose. – Let go of my arm. You’ll get us killed. | – 他成在逃犯了! – 快放开,想害死我们啊 |
[02:23] | What are we supposed to do? What do you do in this situation? | 我们该怎么办?怎么办? |
[02:26] | Should we call a lawyer or the police? | 要不要打电话给律师,或者警察? |
[02:28] | Obviously, we’re gonna call the police and tell them he’s not the guy. | 显然,我们要电话给警局告诉他们 克莱默不是他们要找的人 |
[02:33] | – We hope he’s not the guy. – Couldn’t be the guy. | – 但愿他不是 – 他不可能是 |
[02:39] | God, I’m starved. I’m weak with hunger. | 天啊,饿死我了 饿得我都没力气了 |
[02:41] | How can you think of food at a time like this? | 这时候你还想着吃的? |
[02:44] | A time like what? I’m hungry. | 什么这时候?我就是饿了啊 |
[02:46] | My stomach doesn’t know that Kramer’s wanted. | 我的胃又不知道克莱默被通缉 |
[02:48] | I told you, you should have had breakfast. | 我就说你该吃了那早餐 |
[02:50] | I couldn’t have breakfast. It was lunchtime. | 我不能吃那早餐 因为那会都中午了 |
[02:54] | The three-hour time difference threw me. | 那三四个小时的间隔 把我的计划都打乱了 |
[02:56] | I wanted a tuna fish sandwich. They wouldn’t serve me one… | 我想要个金枪鱼三明治 可他们就是不卖… |
[02:59] | …because they were only serving breakfast. | 因为只在早餐的时候卖 |
[03:01] | – You should’ve had some eggs. – For lunch? Who eats eggs for lunch? | – 那你也该吃点鸡蛋 – 午餐吃鸡蛋?谁会这么干? |
[03:05] | Have you ever heard of egg salad? | 你难道没听说过鸡蛋沙拉? |
[03:09] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你那会怎么不说呢? |
[03:10] | I gotta tell you about egg salad? | 鸡蛋沙拉还用得着我告诉你? |
[03:12] | I need food, Jerry. I’m feeling faint. I’m getting lightheaded. | 我要吃的,杰瑞,我快饿晕了 |
[03:17] | I gotta call the police. There’s a pay phone. | 我得给警局电话,那儿有个公共电话 |
[03:19] | Pay phone in L.A. Look, it’s a miracle. | 洛杉矶还有公共电话,真是奇迹 |
[03:30] | I have no change. You got any change? | 我没带零钱,你有吗? |
[03:32] | No, I don’t. I never carry change. | 没,我从来不带零钱 |
[03:34] | – We need change. All I got is 20s. – I have a 10. | – 可我们要零钱,我的都是20的 – 我只有一张十块 |
[03:37] | – So break it. – I hate asking for change. | – 那去换啊 – 我讨厌跟别人换零钱 |
[03:39] | They make a face. It’s like I’m asking them to donate a kidney. | 老是给我脸色看 好像我是让他们给我捐个肾似的 |
[03:42] | – So buy something. – What? | – 那就买点什么 – 买啥? |
[03:44] | I don’t know. Some mints or Tic Tacs. | 随便了,薄荷糖啊之类的 |
[03:47] | – Breath problem? – No. I just want some change. | – 我口臭? – 不是啦,我只想搞些零钱 |
[03:50] | – Tell me. – Your breath is fine. | – 直说嘛 – 你口气还好了 |
[03:52] | It’s delightful. It’s delicious. | 很清新很宜人行了吧 |
[03:54] | – You know, I haven’t eaten anything. – I just wanna call the police. | – 我可什么都还没吃过呢 – 我只想给警局打个电话! |
[03:58] | Why don’t you just call 911? | 干嘛不直接打911? |
[04:01] | – But is this an emergency? – Of course it is. | – 这算是紧急情况吗? – 当然算了 |
[04:04] | How is this an emergency? | 这怎么能算是紧急情况? |
[04:05] | Your friend has been accused of being a serial killer. | 你朋友都被当成连环杀手了 |
[04:08] | I think that qualifies. | 我觉得够格了 |
[04:11] | All right, I’ll call 911. | 得,那就打911 |
[04:14] | Do you think he did it? Could he have done it? | 你觉得他做了吗? 有没有可能真是他? |
[04:17] | He couldn’t have done it. How could he have? | 不可能了,怎么可能呢? |
[04:19] | Couldn’t do it. Could he? | 不可能的,对吧? |
[04:22] | Hello, 911? How are you? | 喂,911吗?近来可好啊? |
[04:26] | I’m sorry. Just a reflex. | 抱歉抱歉,刚刚条件反射 |
[04:27] | I know it’s an emergency number. It is an emergency. | 我知道只有紧急情况时才能拨911 现在就是紧急情况 |
[04:32] | My friend’s been accused of being the Smog Strangler… | 我朋友被控是“雾中杀手”… |
[04:34] | …and I know he didn’t do it. | 我肯定他不是 |
[04:37] | They’re putting me through to the detective in charge. | 他们在接通管事的那个探长 |
[04:39] | Making terrific headway. | 进展不错 |
[04:41] | What is my name? Who am I? | 我叫什么?是谁? |
[04:44] | I’m George Costanza. | 我是乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[04:47] | What’s the matter? Are you crazy? | 你搞什么?疯了不成? |
[04:49] | – What are you using my name for? – Don’t be a baby. | – 干嘛冒用我的名字? – 别小气嘛 |
[04:51] | – What are you scared of? – I’m scared of the same thing you are: | – 这有什么好怕的? – 我跟你一样: |
[04:54] | Everything. Why don’t you just use your own name? | 什么都怕!你干嘛不直接用真名? |
[04:57] | Your name is a good name. Costanza. Sounds like it stands for something. | 你的名字好啊,克斯坦萨 听起来是个大人物的名字 |
[05:00] | – They’ll believe us. – Really? | – 他们更容易相信我们 – 真的? |
[05:02] | – Sure. – You think so? | – 当然了 – 你真这么想? |
[05:05] | Yes, I have very important information regarding the Smog Strangler. | 对,我有关于“雾中杀手”的重要线索 |
[05:09] | Get yourself a mint or something. | 吃点薄荷糖什么的吧你 |
[05:11] | Can I come in right now? | 现在能去吗? |
[05:13] | I suppose. | 大概吧 |
[05:15] | Where are you located? Where is that? | 你们在哪?那是哪? |
[05:18] | I don’t know where we are. Where are we? | 我不知道我们在哪 我们在哪? |
[05:21] | – I don’t know – We don’t know. | – 不知道 – 我们不知道 |
[05:23] | He says, “Ask somebody.” Ask that guy. | 他说“问问别人” 问问那人 |
[05:25] | – Excuse me, where are we? – Earth. | – 请问这是哪? – 地球 |
[05:27] | Hey, you know, I’m on the phone with the police. | 嘿,我可是跟警察在打电话! |
[05:32] | Some guy just gave me a wise answer. | 有个家伙刚跟我“打酱油” |
[05:37] | Ask that woman. | 问问那女的 |
[05:38] | – Excuse me, what street are we on? – I don’t know. | – 请问这是什么街? – 不知道 |
[05:41] | – You don’t know? – I don’t know. | – 不知道? – 不知道 |
[05:42] | How could you not know what street you’re on? | 你怎么会不知道自己走的是什么街? |
[05:45] | You don’t know. | 你不也不知道 |
[05:48] | George, it says here on the phone. It’s 12145 Ventura Boulevard. | 乔治,电话机上有 这儿是文图拉道12145号 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:55] | Do we know where the 101 is? No. | 知道101号在哪吗? 不知 |
[05:58] | Do we know where the 170 is? No. | 知道170号在哪吗? 不知 |
[06:00] | Do we know where the 134 is? | 知道134号在哪吗? |
[06:03] | No. | 不知 |
[06:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:09] | He’s gonna send a black and white to pick us up. | 他派黑白车来接我们 |
[06:12] | – Black and white? – Cop car. | – 黑白车? – 就是警车 |
[06:14] | – Why didn’t you just say that? – I thought it sounded cool. | – 干嘛不直接说? – 我觉得那么说很酷 |
[06:17] | – Yeah, real cool. You’re a cool guy. – Oh, you are. | – 可不是,你可真酷啊 – 哦,你才是吧 |
[06:20] | I guarantee you Lupe’s gonna tuck your covers in. | 我肯定小卢还是会把你的被角塞进去 |
[06:22] | – I’ll bet you. How much? – Her tip. | – 打赌,赌多少? – 赌给她的小费 |
[06:24] | – You got a bet. – Okay. | – 一言为定 – 好 |
[06:26] | How much do you tip a chambermaid? | 你一般都给女服务员多少小费? |
[06:29] | Which one of you is Costanza? | 你们谁是克斯坦萨? |
[06:32] | Get in. | 上车 |
[06:36] | Hi. How are you? Guys, listen… | 嗨,你们好啊,那个… |
[06:38] | …do either one of you have a mint, or a piece of gum, or something? | 你们谁有薄荷糖或者口香糖之类的吗? |
[06:54] | Hey, Jerry, do me a favor. Close your window. | 嘿,杰瑞,帮个忙关下窗 (警车后窗是固定的) |
[06:59] | Hey, get out of here. | 嘿,少玩了 |
[07:03] | – Hey, he’s fooling around back here. – Cut it out back there. | – 他在这胡闹呢 – 后头的安静点 |
[07:08] | – He started it. – I did not. | – 他先挑起的 – 我没有! |
[07:10] | You guys gonna go through some red lights? | 你们想不想闯红灯啊? |
[07:12] | I don’t think so. | 我可不太想 |
[07:14] | – But you could. – Oh, yeah. Of course we could. | – 但你能,对吧 – 那当然 |
[07:17] | We could do anything we want. | 我们想干嘛就干嘛 |
[07:18] | We can drive on the wrong side of the road. | 我们能在路的另外一边开车 |
[07:21] | We do that all the time. You should see the looks on the people’s faces. | 我们经常那么干 你真该瞧瞧路人脸上的表情 |
[07:25] | Shoot people. | 还能开枪打人 |
[07:27] | You guys ever shot anybody? | 你们开枪打过人吗? |
[07:30] | – No. | – No. – 没 – 没 |
[07:33] | – Can I flip on the siren? – Why are you bothering them? | – 我能鸣警笛吗? – 你干嘛这么烦他们? |
[07:35] | I’m just asking. All they have to do is say no. | 我就是问问嘛 他们说声不就是了 |
[07:39] | Yeah, go ahead. | 成,鸣吧 |
[07:43] | – Check it out. – Can I try it? | – 瞧瞧这 – 我能试试吗? |
[07:46] | Yeah, go ahead. Hurry up. | 成吧,快点 |
[07:50] | Scared the hell out of that guy. | 瞧把那家伙吓的 |
[07:53] | You know what I’ve never understood? Why did they change the siren noise? | 我一直搞不懂 警笛声好好的干嘛要换呢? |
[07:57] | When I was a kid, it was always: | 我小时候警笛声是这样的: |
[08:01] | You know, and now it’s: | 现在却是这样的: |
[08:03] | Why’d they do that? Did they do some research? | 干什么嘛? 这是研究成果吗? |
[08:05] | Did they find out “woo-woo” is more effective than “waa”? | 他们是发现“呜呜”声 比“哇哇”声更威慑吗? |
[08:08] | Yeah, hey, what about those English sirens, you know? | 对了,还有那些英国警笛,听过没? |
[08:35] | I’m dizzy. | 有点晕 |
[08:39] | – Nice shotgun. – Thanks. | – 滑膛枪真不赖 – 多谢夸奖 |
[08:43] | – Clean as a whistle. – You could eat off that shotgun. | – 口哨似的那么干净 – 干净得都能吞下去 |
[08:46] | – What is that, a 12-gauge? – Yeah. | – 口径多少?12? – 嗯 |
[08:49] | Twelve-gauge. Seems to be the most popular gauge. | 12口径,貌似是最流行的了 |
[08:52] | – Big gauge. My favorite. – Mine too. Love the 12-gauge. | – 我就喜欢大口径的 – 我也是,爱死了 |
[08:55] | Makes the 11 -gauge look like a cap pistol. | 显得11口径的像玩具手枪 |
[08:57] | – What do we got over there? – What? | – 那边什么状况? – 啥? |
[08:59] | – I don’t know. – Looks like a possible 519. | – 不清楚 – 疑似519号状况 |
[09:03] | – 519? What’s a 519? – Where? | – 519号状况?那是啥? – 在哪呢? |
[09:05] | – You think so? – Looks like it. | – 你确定? – 貌似 |
[09:08] | – I can’t believe this. A 519? – Where? Where? I can’t see. | – 真是难以置信,519状况? – 哪,哪?我没看到! |
[09:12] | This is car 23. We have a possible 519 in progress. Over. | 警车23汇报,出现疑似519号状况,完毕 |
[09:16] | All right. Let’s pull over and check it out. | 嗯,咱得停下来检查检查 |
[09:19] | Pull over? | 停下? |
[09:21] | You can’t pull over. | 我们不能停下 |
[09:22] | What are you doing? Where are you going? | 你干嘛?想上哪呢? |
[09:24] | Pull over? The lieutenant is waiting to see us. | 停车?探长还等着见我们呢! |
[09:28] | – Hey, hey, hey. We’re in a rush here! – We have an appointment. | – 嘿,我们赶时间啊! – 有约在先! |
[09:31] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[09:41] | Great. | 真是好极了 |
[09:44] | There’s a bag of Pepperidge Farm cookies up there. | 那儿有袋饼干 |
[09:47] | – What kind? – Milano. | – 什么味的? – 加杏仁的 |
[09:50] | Cops eating Milanos? What kind of crazy town is this? | 警察还吃杏仁饼干 真是什么鬼地方啊? |
[09:54] | – Should I take some? – I think that’s a 519. | – 我能拿点吗? – 那可是519号状况 |
[09:57] | I’m starving. | 我饿 |
[10:00] | – Spread them. – Hey, they’re busting this guy. | – 四肢展开 – 他们把那人逮了! |
[10:02] | They’re cuffing him. | 拷上了 |
[10:07] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[10:17] | I can’t believe that cops still have to read… | 我真不敢相信,如今的警察… |
[10:20] | …that whole “you have the right to remain silent” speech… | 每次在逮捕罪犯时… |
[10:24] | …to every criminal they arrest. | 还要宣读“你有权保持沉默”这一套 |
[10:25] | Is there anybody that doesn’t know that by now? | 这年头还有谁不知道那个的吗? |
[10:28] | Can’t they go, “You’re under arrest. You ever seen a Baretta?” | 他们就不能简单点说 “你被捕了,看过警匪片没?” |
[10:31] | “Yeah.” “Good. Get in the car.” | “嗯”“很好,上车” |
[10:39] | Hi, I’m Jerry. | 嗨,我是杰瑞 |
[10:40] | George. How you doing? | 我是乔治,近来可好? |
[10:43] | What’d you do? | 你们犯什么事了? |
[10:45] | – Nothing. | – Nothing. – 没啥 – 没 |
[10:47] | Oh, yeah, right. Me neither. Hey, I didn’t do nothing. | 哦,对啊,我也啥都没干 嘿,我啥都没干! |
[10:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:54] | – Hot out. – Brutal. | – 很热哈 – 野蛮 |
[11:02] | What do you tip a chambermaid? | 你给女服务员多少小费? |
[11:05] | I don’t know. Five bucks a night. | 不一定,五块一晚吧 |
[11:08] | No. A dollar. Two, tops. | 一块,顶多两块 |
[11:12] | Hey, you guys aren’t cuffed. What are you, narcs? | 嘿,你们没戴手铐 难不成是缉毒的? |
[11:15] | – Narcs. – Imagine. Us, narcs. | – 缉毒 – 想象一下,我们俩,缉毒的 |
[11:19] | No, no. No, actually, we’re friends of a serial killer. | 不,实际上 我们是一连环杀手的朋友 |
[11:22] | – Just trying to help him out. – Really? | – 想帮他脱身呢 – 真的? |
[11:25] | – Yeah. – That’s very nice. | – 嗯 – 真够仗义 |
[11:26] | – Thank you. – Suspected serial killer. | – 多谢 – 他还只是嫌疑人 |
[11:29] | – He didn’t actually do it. – Yeah, well, we don’t think. | – 实际上他没干过那种事 – 我们估计他没干过 |
[11:32] | We’re pretty sure. | 是相当确定 |
[11:35] | – A dollar a night? – Yeah. That’s a good tip. | – 一晚才一块? – 已经不少了 |
[11:38] | – That stinks. – I read it in Ann Landers. | – 太小气了吧也 – 我是在安・兰德斯专栏上看的 |
[11:41] | – Ann Landers sucks! – Hey, shut up back there. | – 安・兰德斯烂透了 – 嘿,后面的给我闭嘴 |
[11:46] | Attention, all units. Attention, all units. All units, code three. | 各单位注意,各单位注意 行动代号3 |
[11:50] | All units in the area, code three in progress. | 所在区域的各单位注意 行动代号3正在启动 |
[11:52] | 1648 North Las Palmas. Units require assistance in apprehension, 702. | 拉斯帕尔马斯北路1648号 请求各单位协助逮捕 |
[11:57] | – That’s the Smog Strangler. – Kramer. | – 是那个“雾中杀手” – 克莱默 |
[12:00] | – They got him. – Let’s go. | – 他跑不掉了 – 我们也过去 |
[12:17] | We’ve gotta go. Let’s see what’s happening. | 我们也去瞧瞧状况吧 |
[12:19] | I don’t know why I’m doing this. Oh, man. | 我这是在干嘛啊,我的天 |
[12:27] | Jerry. George. | 杰瑞,乔治 |
[12:29] | You’re under arrest for first-degree murder in the death of Chelsea Lange. | 你因涉嫌谋杀切尔西・兰格被捕了 |
[12:47] | Why’d you do it? Why’d you do it? People wanna know, please! | 你为什么要这么做? 人们想知道原因! |
[12:51] | – What possessed you? – Well, I don’t know. | – 是什么驱使着你? – 我不知道 |
[12:54] | Do you have any regrets? | 你后悔吗? |
[13:11] | – Hey, how you doing? Jerry! George! – We’re doing fine. How are you? | – 嘿,杰瑞,乔治,近来可好啊? – 还不错,你呢? |
[13:17] | What? Me? Fabulous. Just fabulous. | 啥?我?好极了,好极了 |
[13:20] | I got a lot of auditions, a lot of callbacks. | 我试了不少次镜,还有很多回应 |
[13:23] | I got a lot of interest in my movie treatment. | 很多人对我的表演感兴趣 |
[13:25] | You know, I’m in development. I’m developing vehicles. | 我还在练习自己的拿手好戏 |
[13:28] | Man, there’s a lot of energy here, man. You know, the vibe, it’s powerful. | 那儿真是活力四射 知道不,那种感应可强烈了 |
[13:32] | I’m just swept up in it. Yeah, I’m a player. | 真是太让我着迷了 我是其中一员了 |
[13:36] | – You’re a player? – Oh, yeah, yeah. I’m a player. | – 其中一员? – 没错! |
[13:39] | Kramer, do you realize what’s going on here? | 克莱默,你知道现在是什么状况吗? |
[13:42] | Do you know why you’re here? | 知道自己为什么在这吗? |
[13:46] | What, this? I’ll be out of here in a couple of hours. | 啥?这个?我马上就能出去了 |
[13:49] | Hey, guess who I met today. Fred Savage. | 嘿,猜我今天碰到谁了 弗雷德・萨维奇 |
[13:52] | Oh, nice kid. A really good kid. | 哦,他真是个乖小孩 |
[13:55] | You know, we’re talking about doing a project together. | 我们还商量着要一起做个项目 |
[13:57] | Kramer, you’ve been arrested as a serial killer. | 克莱默,你被捕是因为 你被怀疑是连环杀手 |
[14:02] | So? I’m innocent. | 那又怎样?我是无辜的 |
[14:05] | I mean, you guys believe that I’m innocent, don’t you? | 你们相信我是无辜的,对吧? |
[14:09] | Jerry? George? | 杰瑞,乔治? |
[14:12] | – Yeah, sure. | – Yeah, sure. – 当然了 – 当然了 |
[14:14] | Kramer, let’s go. Lieutenant wants to see you. | 克莱默,该走了,探长要见你 |
[14:17] | Yeah, okay, yeah. All right. Look, I’ll be out of here by noon. | 哦,好,我中午之前就能出去 |
[14:20] | Hey, maybe we’ll have lunch together, huh? | 到时候一起吃个饭吧,如何? |
[14:27] | Hey, is it all right if I talk to them again? | 我能再跟他们说几句吗? |
[14:30] | Yeah, okay. | 成吧 |
[14:32] | Help me! Oh, God, help me! Get me out of here! George, Jerry, get me out! | 救命!救命!救我出去啊! 乔治,杰瑞,救我出去! |
[14:40] | Get me…! | 救我…! |
[14:41] | I didn’t kill anyone. I swear. I swear to God! | 我对天发誓我谁也没杀! |
[14:45] | Don’t you ever swear to my God, Kramer. | 别对着我的天发誓,克莱默 |
[14:47] | My God protects the innocent and punishes evil scum like you. | 我的天只保佑好人 只惩罚你这种人渣 |
[14:51] | – Have you got that? – You’re making a big mistake. | – 听到没? – 你搞错了,大错特错了 |
[14:53] | No! You made a mistake, Kramer. | 不!是你大错特错,克莱默 |
[14:57] | Sickies like you always do. | 你们这种变态总是如此 |
[14:59] | The only difference is this time you’re gonna pay. | 唯一不同的是,这次你要付出代价 |
[15:02] | Now, you might beat the gas chamber, Kramer. | 也许你能躲过一死,克莱默 |
[15:04] | But as long as I’ve got a breath… | 但只要我还活着一天… |
[15:06] | …you will never see the light of day again. | 你就别想重见天日! |
[15:08] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! You got the wrong man! It wasn’t me! | 你抓错人了!不是我! |
[15:12] | Yeah, right. Maybe it was one of your other personalities. | 哦,是啊,也许这是你 另一个人格在作祟 |
[15:15] | What? The wise guy, the little kid, the bellhop, the ballplayer? | 那是什么呢?是聪明人,小朋友 还是服务员,玩球的? |
[15:19] | Maybe the door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesman, but not you. | 也许是个上门推销吸尘器的 但都不是你 |
[15:22] | No, you wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 不是,你可是连只苍蝇都不会伤害 |
[15:24] | You just couldn’t help yourself, could you, Kramer? | 你只是控制不住自己 对吧,克莱默? |
[15:26] | You saw a life, brimming brightly with optimism and verve… | 你看到一条鲜活的生命… |
[15:30] | …and you just had to snuff it out. – Can I talk to somebody? | – 就忍不住想把它扼杀掉 – 我能跟其他人谈吗? |
[15:33] | – You’re not letting me explain! – I don’t want your explanations. | – 你没给我机会解释! – 我不想听你解释! |
[15:36] | Sure, I bet you’ve got a million of them. | 当然了,你可能有不计其数的理由 |
[15:39] | Maybe your mom didn’t love you enough. | 也许是因为你妈爱你爱得不够 |
[15:41] | Maybe the teacher didn’t call on you when you had your hand raised. | 也许是因为你举手了 老师却不让你答题 |
[15:45] | Maybe the pervert in the park had a present in his pants, huh? | 也许是公园里的变态对你怎么样了,对吧? |
[15:49] | Oh, I got another theory for you. | 哦,又想到一个 |
[15:50] | – You’re a weed. – No. | – 你是颗种子 – 不 |
[15:52] | – Society’s filled with them. – No. | – 社会上到处都是这样的种子 – 不 |
[15:54] | You’re choking the life out of all the pretty flowers. | 你们夺走了一朵又一朵花儿的生命 |
[15:57] | You see something young and pretty… | 你们一瞧见青春美丽的… |
[15:59] | …you just got to choke the life out of it, don’t you? | 就忍不住要下手,是不是? |
[16:01] | You killed the pretty flowers, didn’t you, Kramer? | 你扼杀了那些花儿,是不是? |
[16:04] | You killed the pretty little flowers, didn’t you? | 你扼杀了那些小花儿,是不是? |
[16:07] | You dirty, filthy, stinking weed! Didn’t you? | 你这肮脏的下流胚!是不是? |
[16:11] | I… | 我… |
[16:14] | Lieutenant, for you. | 探长,找你的 |
[16:17] | Martel. Yeah. | 我是马特尔 |
[16:27] | – What is it, lieutenant? – Let him go. | – 什么事,探长? – 放了他 |
[16:30] | – What? But, lieutenant… – You heard me. Let him go. | – 什么?可是,探长… – 我说了,放人 |
[16:33] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[16:34] | They just found another body up in Laurel Canyon. | 他们刚刚在月桂山谷又发现了一具尸体 |
[16:37] | Go on, Kramer. Get out of my sight. | 快点,克莱默,从我眼前消失 |
[16:40] | How’d you know about the guy in the park? | 你怎么知道那个公园里的家伙的? |
[16:42] | I said, beat it. | 我说了,滚蛋 |
[16:51] | – What happened? – Somebody got killed… | – 怎么了? – 又有人被杀了… |
[16:53] | …while they had me in custody. – Really? | – 当时我还被关着 – 真的? |
[16:55] | Hear that? Somebody else was killed. | 听到没?又有人被杀了 |
[16:57] | No kidding! Somebody else got killed? | 不是吧!又有人死了? |
[16:59] | While he was in jail. So you’re free! | 当时他还在监狱 这么说你自由了! |
[17:02] | Yes, I’m free because the murderer struck again. Hey! | 没错,凶手下手我就自由,哈! |
[17:11] | So, Kramer, what are you gonna do? | 克莱默,接下来你打算做什么? |
[17:13] | Do? Do? | 做什么?做什么? |
[17:16] | Hey, I’m doing what I do. | 嘿,我正做着呢 |
[17:19] | You know, I’ve always done what I do. | 我已经做过我做过的 |
[17:21] | I’m doing what I do. | 也正做着我在做的事 |
[17:23] | The way I’ve always done it, and the way I’ll always do it. | 过去是那么做的 将来也会这么做 |
[17:27] | Kramer, what the hell are you talking about? | 克莱默,你TMD说什么呢? |
[17:30] | Well, what do you want me to say? | 你指望我说什么? |
[17:31] | That things haven’t worked out the way I’ve planned? | 说事事没有我预料中那么顺利 |
[17:34] | That I’m struggling, barely able to keep my head above water? | 说我拼死拼活才勉强维持生计? |
[17:37] | That L.A.’s a cold place even in the middle of summer. | 说洛杉矶是个在夏日里 都冷冰冰的城市 |
[17:40] | That it’s a lonely place even when you’re stuck in traffic on the freeway? | 说在这就算是碰上交通阻塞 心里还是孤零零的? |
[17:44] | That I’m no better than the screenwriter driving a cab… | 说我还不如个开出租车的编剧… |
[17:47] | …the starlet turning tricks, the producer in a house he can’t afford? | 不如只会玩手段的女明星 不如连房租都交不起的制片人? |
[17:51] | Is that what you want me to say? | 你们就想听这些? |
[17:54] | – I’d like to hear that. – Yeah. | – 我挺愿意的 – 嗯 |
[17:55] | Well, I’m not saying that. | 可我就是不说这些 |
[17:58] | You know, things are going pretty well for me here. | 一切都还挺顺利的 |
[18:01] | – I met a girl. – Kramer, she was murdered. | – 我认识了个女孩 – 克莱默,她被害了 |
[18:04] | Yeah, well, you know, I wasn’t looking for a long-term relationship. | 反正我也没想跟她有什么结果 |
[18:08] | – I was on TV. – As a suspect in a serial killing. | – 我还上了电视 – 是被当作个连环杀手的嫌疑犯 |
[18:12] | Okay, yeah, all right. You guys gotta put a negative spin on everything. | 好了好了,你们就会给每件事找坏的一面 |
[18:16] | What do they put in this tuna? Tastes like a dill. I think it’s a dill. | 他们在金枪鱼汉堡里放啥啊 吃起来像莳萝,估计就是莳萝 |
[18:19] | – So you’re not coming back with us? – No, I’m not ready, you know. | – 你不跟我们一起回去吗? – 不了,我还没准备好 |
[18:23] | I mean, things are starting to happen for me. | 好事才刚刚开始呢 |
[18:26] | Taste this. Is this a dill? | 尝尝,是莳萝吗? |
[18:31] | No, it’s a tarragon. | 不是,是龙蒿叶 |
[18:33] | Listen, Kramer, I’m sorry about that whole fight we had… | 克莱默,对不起 我不该因为你拿了我公寓的钥匙… |
[18:36] | …about you having my apartment keys and everything. | 就跟你吵架 |
[18:40] | All right. | 没事了 |
[18:42] | Okay, it’s forgotten. | 哦,那这事就算是了了 |
[18:44] | – Tarragon? – Yeah. | – 龙蒿叶? – 嗯 |
[18:46] | Oh, you’re crazy. | 哦,疯了吧你 |
[18:48] | – Take it easy, buddy. – Yeah, okay. | – 慢慢来,哥们 – 嗯,好 |
[18:50] | Yep, take care. Stay in touch. | 保重,保持联系 |
[18:53] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. Come on, give me a hug, you guys. | 嘿,等等,大家来拥抱个嘛 |
[18:56] | Kramer, my sandwich. You’re crushing my sandwich. | 克莱默,你压着我三明治了 |
[19:31] | You know, it’s so nice when it happens good. | 知道不,床铺的好睡得才香哦 |
[19:52] | – Mint? – No, thanks. | – 来颗薄荷糖? – 不用,多谢 |
[19:56] | I gotta tell you. I’m really disappointed in Lupe. | 我得说,小卢真是让我太失望了 |
[19:59] | It’s been three days already. Forget about Lupe. | 都过去三天了,别提她了 |
[20:02] | Think she gets to take any of those little bars of soap home? | 你觉得她会把那些香皂带回家吗? |
[20:05] | No, I don’t. | 不觉得 |
[20:08] | You’d think when they hand out the checks, they’d throw in a few soaps. | 你觉不觉得他们在给账单的时候 该附送些香皂? |
[20:11] | Yeah, maybe they should throw in a couple of lamps too. | 哦,也许该再附赠些台灯 |
[20:15] | I’ll tell you, if I owned a company, my employees would love me. | 要是我有家公司 我的员工一定会爱死我的 |
[20:19] | They’d have huge pictures of me on the walls and in their home. | 他们会在墙上和家里挂上我的巨幅头像 |
[20:22] | Like Lenin. | 就跟列宁那个一样 |
[20:24] | How much did you wind up tipping her? | 你最后到底给了她多少小费? |
[20:27] | Oh, my God, I forgot. | 哦,天,我忘了 |
[20:30] | That’s why communism didn’t work. | 要不我们怎么是资本主义呢 |
[20:43] | – Got any mustard? This is empty. – Yeah, there’s a new one in there. | – 有芥末吗?这个空了 – 哦,那儿有瓶新的 |
[20:46] | No, no. I don’t like this one. It’s too yellow. | 我不喜欢这个,太黄了 |
[20:49] | – Did you know he was back? – No. | – 你知道他回来了吗? – 不知道 |
[20:51] | – Got any pickles? – Help yourself. | – 有黄瓜吗? – 自己拿 |
[20:53] | Yeah. All right. | 哦,太好了 |
[20:56] | Kramer, what are you doing here? | 克莱默,你在这干嘛? |
[21:00] | I’m getting something to eat. | 找吃的 |
[21:02] | Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[21:05] | Here. | 接着 |
[21:18] | Authorities disclosed today that the latest Smog Stranglings suspect… | 有关当局今天透露 “雾中杀手”的最新嫌疑人… |
[21:23] | …was apprehended this week on an unrelated charge… | 本周曾因一起无关的案件被捕… |
[21:25] | …but somehow managed to escape… | 但由于某种原因… |
[21:27] | …from the police car in which he was being held. | 竟从押送他的警车中逃脱 |
[21:30] | Tobias Lehigh Nagy, who is also wanted… | 托比亚斯・利哈・伊纳吉 还与西北部几起案件… |
[21:34] | …in connection with unrelated slayings in the Northwest… | 有所关联 |
[21:37] | …is still at large, his whereabouts unknown. | 此人目前在逃,行踪不明 |
[21:41] | He is described as 5’5″, bald… | 据称,他身高5英尺5,秃头 |
[21:44] | …and reputedly a very generous tipper. | 其小费之慷慨颇有名气 |
[21:48] | The thing about L.A. to me that kind of threw me… | 洛杉矶最让我奇怪的是… |
[21:51] | …was when, you know, they have the smog alerts out there. | 他们居然还有浓雾警报 |
[21:54] | And they actually recommend that people stay indoors… | 甚至还真的建议居民在浓雾天气 |
[21:59] | …during the smog alert. Now, maybe I’m way off… | 呆在家里 或者我有点大惊小怪了… |
[22:04] | …but don’t you think…? | 但你难道不觉得… |
[22:06] | Wouldn’t you assume that the air in the house… | 家里的空气… |
[22:09] | …pretty much comes from the air in the city where the house is? | 差不多都来自房子所在的城市吗? |
[22:15] | What do they think? We live in a jar… | 他们是怎么想的? 莫非我们是活在一个罐子里… |
[22:17] | …with a couple of holes punched in the top? | 而顶上戳了几个洞? |
[22:19] | What the hell’s going on out there? It’s very strange. | 那儿到底是怎么了?真是莫名其妙 |
[22:21] | Do you realize it is now possible for parents to say to their children: | 你知不知道 现在家长可能这么教育小孩: |
[22:25] | “All right, kids, I want you in the house and get some fresh air. | “好了,孩子们,都给我回家 去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[22:29] | Summer vacation. Everybody indoors.” | 暑假嘛,也都给我乖乖呆在家里” |