时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My parents had two arguments while they were driving… | 我的父母在驾驶时会争论… |
[00:06] | …over either how fast my father was going… | 父亲驾车车速… |
[00:09] | …or how much gas was left in the tank. | 和油箱里还有多少油这两个问题 |
[00:11] | My father had a standard defense for either one of these. | 对于这两个问题我的父亲 都有相应的办法应付 |
[00:14] | It was always, “That’s because you’re looking at it from an angle. | 通常是这样 “那是因为你从某个角度去看” |
[00:20] | If you were over here… It looks from where you’re sitting… | 假如你坐在这边… 从你坐的位置看起来… |
[00:23] | …it looks like I’m doing 90 on empty. | 我就像以90的速度 在开一辆没油的车 |
[00:27] | But that’s because you’re over there. | 但那是因为你坐在那里 |
[00:30] | If you were over here, you’d know I’m in the driveway with a full tank.” | 假如你坐这边 你就知道我是满油箱行驶的 “钱包 (上)” |
[00:39] | George and I went up to NBC, and we told them the idea for the series. | 乔治和我去了NBC,我们 跟他们讲了一下我们关于电视剧的想法 (NBC,美国全国广播公司) |
[00:43] | – We’re waiting to sign the contract. – They liked the idea? | – 现在我们等着签合同 – 他们喜欢那想法? |
[00:45] | – Yeah. – What, you got leather seats here? | – 是的 – 你车上是皮革座位? |
[00:48] | – Since when is George a writer? – What writer? It’s a sitcom. | – 乔治什么时候成作家了? – 什么作家?是情景喜剧 |
[00:51] | This is exciting. When are you gonna sign the contract? | 好极了 你们什么时候签合同? |
[00:54] | Soon. There’s a few problems. | 很快 还有点小问题 |
[00:55] | I wanna tell you, that meal was the worst. | 我想告诉你 那顿饭太差劲了 |
[00:58] | What do you expect? It’s airline food. | 你指望吃什么呢? 那是航空食品 |
[00:59] | They give you that fish. | 他们给你吃那种鱼 |
[01:01] | How could you eat fish on a plane? | 你在飞机上怎么吃鱼? |
[01:03] | Because she puts up a stink every time I have a piece of meat. | 因为每次我一吃肉她就发脾气 |
[01:06] | What kind of problems? | 什么问题啊? |
[01:07] | Well, George doesn’t think $ 13,000 is enough money. | 乔治觉得13000美元不够 |
[01:10] | What? He’s not even working. | 什么?他连工作都还没有呢 |
[01:12] | George is right. Those people will try to get away with murder. | 乔治是对的,这种人会设法逃之夭夭的 |
[01:15] | Believe me, they’re all crooks. | 相信我,他们都爱耍花招 |
[01:17] | – Jerry, I want you to sign that contract. – We’re gonna sign it. | – 杰瑞,我希望你们签了这合同 – 我们会签的 |
[01:20] | In fact, George is out with the woman from NBC right now. | 事实上,乔治现在正跟 NBC的一个女员工在一起 |
[01:24] | So I’m afraid we’re gonna have to pass. | 恐怕我们得把合同的事暂搁一下了 |
[01:29] | – You’re passing? – Well, it’s much too low. | – 你不签了? – 钱太少了 |
[01:33] | Are you and Jerry in agreement on this? | 你跟杰瑞达成一致了? |
[01:37] | Yeah, we’ve talked. I believe I can speak for the both of us on this. | 是的,我们讨论过了 这件事我可以代表我们两个 |
[01:41] | You know, because this is your first show, it’s a pretty standard deal. | 你知道的,这是你的处女剧 这是非常标准的片酬 |
[01:46] | – Standard? – Yeah. | – 标准? – 是的 |
[01:48] | Is Ted Danson’s deal standard? | 泰德・丹森的标准吗? |
[01:51] | – Ted Danson? – You know, the guy from Cheers. | – 泰德・丹森? – 《欢乐酒店》的那个家伙 |
[01:53] | Yeah, I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[01:55] | You’re not Ted Danson. | 你不是泰德・丹森啊 |
[01:59] | I didn’t say I was Ted Danson. | 我没说我是泰德・丹森 |
[02:02] | – All right, I’ll tell Russell tomorrow. – You tell Russell. | – 好的,我明天告诉罗素 – 你告诉罗素 |
[02:06] | Oh, before I forget. | 在我忘记之前 |
[02:11] | Cuban cigars. It’s a present from my father. | 古巴雪茄 我父亲送你的礼物 |
[02:16] | Do I have to write him a note or something? | 我需要给他写个小纸条之类的吗? |
[02:18] | – I’m sure he’d appreciate that. – What would I say in the note? | – 我相信他肯定会喜欢 – 我怎么写? |
[02:21] | You’re a writer. You’ll think of something. | 你是作家啊 你肯定能想出点什么 |
[02:24] | Oh, yeah. I’m a writer. I forgot. | 是的,我是个作家,我忘了 |
[02:30] | Were you waiting long at the gate? | 你在大门那等了很长时间吗? |
[02:33] | I don’t even know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:35] | Where’s that watch we bought you? | 我们买给你的手表呢? |
[02:37] | Oh… | 哦… |
[02:39] | That’s it for this piece of junk. I’ve had it. | 这块废铁就该是这个下场 我受够了 |
[02:41] | – Is it the one your parents gave you? – It never works. | – 这是你父母给你的那块? – 对,但它就没准过 |
[02:44] | It’s being fixed. | 送去修了 |
[02:46] | I got a guarantee on that watch. Give it to me. I’ll take it back. | 我有那表的保修证 把它给我,我把它带回去 |
[02:50] | – It’s at the jeweler. – You send me the bill. | – 在珠宝商那 – 把单子给我 |
[02:52] | I’m not sending it. | 我不会给你的 |
[02:53] | That watch was a gift. You shouldn’t have to pay for it. | 那手表是件礼物 你不应该付这个钱 |
[02:57] | – That’s $ 18.50. – Here, I got it. | – 18.5美元 – 我有 |
[02:59] | What are you talking about? It’s my car. Let me pay. | 你说什么? 这是我的车,我来付 |
[03:02] | – No, no, put it away. – Dad. | – 不,不,拿开 – 爸 |
[03:03] | – Stop it. – I have money. I make money. | – 得了 – 我有钱,我赚钱的 |
[03:05] | – Yeah, yeah, you make money. – You don’t think I make money. | – 是的,你赚钱 – 你觉得我不赚钱 |
[03:09] | – I don’t think that. – You do. That’s what you both think. | – 我没那么想 – 你就是那么想的,你俩都这么认为 |
[03:12] | – I’m paying. – Dad, I’m paying. | – 我付 – 爸,我付 |
[03:14] | – Get out. – You’re not paying. | – 别挡着 – 你不能付 |
[03:16] | – Jerry, do not do this. – No, no. | – 杰瑞,别这么干 – 不,不 |
[03:19] | Over my dead body, Jerry. I’m telling you right now… | 除非我死了,杰瑞 我告诉你… |
[03:21] | …you’re not gonna do it. | 你不能付 |
[03:27] | Boy, you got a lot of stuff here. | 天啊,你东西真够多的 |
[03:30] | – Dad, what are you doing? – Nothing, nothing. | – 爸,你干什么呢? – 没事 |
[03:33] | Leave it. What about your back? | 别抬了,你背怎么样了? |
[03:35] | – Morty, what are you doing? – All right, all right. | – 莫蒂,你在干什么啊? – 得了,得了 |
[03:38] | You come here to see a back specialist… | 你来这就是为了看脊背专家… |
[03:40] | …and you’re lifting heavy suitcases. | 结果你还抬这么重的箱子 |
[03:42] | Hey, Morty. | 嘿,莫蒂 |
[03:45] | Hey, Mr. Kramer. | 嘿,克莱默先生 |
[03:48] | – Hey, Mrs. Seinfeld. – Kramer, hi. | – 嘿,宋飞夫人 – 嗨,克莱默 |
[03:52] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了? |
[03:53] | Oh, some guy kicked me in the side of the head. | 一个家伙踢了头这里一下 |
[03:56] | – What guy? – Crazy Joe Davola. | – 谁啊? – “疯子”乔・迪沃拉 |
[03:58] | – Why? – Well, I was having this party… | – 为什么啊? – 我搞了一个派对… |
[04:01] | …and I didn’t invite him, and then Jerry tipped him off. | 我没有邀请他,然后杰瑞向他告密 |
[04:07] | Why did you tell this guy that Kramer didn’t invite him to his party? | 你为什么要告诉那个疯子 克莱默没邀请他参加派对? |
[04:10] | I didn’t know he wasn’t invited. | 我不知道他没被邀请 |
[04:13] | Hey, these are very comfortable pants. | 这裤子太舒服了 |
[04:16] | You know what I paid for these, Jerry? | 你知道我花了多少钱吗,杰瑞? |
[04:19] | – So why did you say anything? – It was a mistake. | – 那你为什么要说呢? – 是误会 |
[04:21] | They’re good around the house, and they’re good for outside. | 这裤子室内可以穿 室外也可以穿 |
[04:25] | – Are you okay? – Oh, yeah, yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[04:28] | I was little off last week, huh, Jerry? | 上周有点晕,是吧,杰瑞? |
[04:30] | But the doctor says it’s just a slight concussion. | 医生说我只是轻微脑震荡 |
[04:34] | What’s the matter with this Davola guy? | 这个迪沃拉怎么回事啊? |
[04:36] | He’s got, like, a chemical imbalance. | 他有点化学失衡 |
[04:37] | – He needs to be on medication. – Oh, yeah, yeah. | – 他需要接受治疗 – 是的 |
[04:40] | He’s after Jerry now. | 他现在盯上杰瑞了 |
[04:43] | – Kramer. – He’s what? | – 克莱默 – 他什么? |
[04:45] | – He’s joking. – He’s after you? | – 他开玩笑 – 他盯上你了 |
[04:48] | – No. – Why’s he after you? | – 没有 – 为什么他会盯上你? |
[04:49] | He’s not after me. | 他没盯上我 |
[04:51] | Morty, do you hear this? Some crazy guy is after Jerry. | 莫蒂,你听到了吗? 有个疯子盯上杰瑞了 |
[04:54] | – I’ll make a few phone calls. – Who you gonna call? | – 我打几个电话 – 你给谁打? |
[04:56] | What are you worried about? | 你担心什么啊? |
[04:58] | I wanna know what you did to this guy. | 我想知道你怎么惹着他了? |
[05:00] | – I didn’t do anything. – You must’ve done something. | – 我什么也没做 – 你肯定做了什么事 |
[05:03] | No, he just doesn’t like me. | 没有,他只是不喜欢我 |
[05:05] | Doesn’t like you? How could anyone not like you? | 不喜欢你? 谁会不喜欢你呢? |
[05:09] | – I know, it seems impossible. – Doesn’t… | – 我知道,这听起来不可思议 – 不… |
[05:12] | Doesn’t like you? How could that be? | 不喜欢你?怎么可能呢? |
[05:14] | Ma, this may be hard for you to understand… | 妈,这个对你来说 可能理解起来有点困难… |
[05:16] | …but I’m sure there are many people who do not like me. | 但是我确定有很多人不喜欢我 |
[05:19] | Jerry, don’t say that. | 杰瑞,别这么说 |
[05:23] | – It’s true. – No, it isn’t. | – 真的 – 不,不可能 |
[05:24] | It’s not true. You’re a wonderful, wonderful boy. | 不可能,你是多么好的一个孩子啊 |
[05:28] | Everybody likes you. It’s impossible not to like you. | 大家都喜欢你 不喜欢你是不可能的 |
[05:31] | Morty? | 莫蒂? |
[05:32] | Maybe some people don’t like him. I can see that. | 也许某些人不喜欢他 我能看出来 |
[05:36] | – Kramer? – Yeah, I like him. | – 克莱默? – 恩,我喜欢他 |
[05:40] | Hey, Jerry, what time you got? | 杰瑞,看你的表几点了? |
[05:43] | I haven’t got my watch on. It’s being fixed. | – 我没带表 – 送去修了 |
[05:46] | When are you getting it back? | 什么时候拿回来? |
[05:49] | – Next week. – Next week? | – 下周 – 下周? |
[05:52] | How come it’s taking so long? | 怎么要这么久? |
[05:57] | I said, how come it’s taking so long? | 我说,怎么要这么久? |
[05:59] | I don’t know. They’re backed up. | 我不知道 需要装起来 |
[06:03] | Wait a minute. Where did you take it? | 等一下 你送哪去修了? |
[06:08] | – Where did I take it? – Yeah. | – 我送哪去修了? – 是的 |
[06:10] | Where did I take it? | 我送哪去修了? |
[06:15] | To that place on Columbus… | 哥伦布路… |
[06:18] | …and 85th, okay? | 85号,好吧? |
[06:21] | What, Jimmy Sherman? | 什么?吉米・谢尔曼? |
[06:25] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I know the guy. | – 是的 – 我认识这家伙 |
[06:27] | I take my stuff in there. | 我东西都是从那弄的 |
[06:28] | I can get your watch back by tomorrow morning. | 我明天帮你把表带回来 |
[06:31] | No, I don’t want you to say anything to him. | 我不希望你对他说什么 |
[06:33] | I’d be happy to. He’s a friend of mine. | 我很乐意的 他是我的朋友 |
[06:36] | I’d like to follow the regular procedures. | 我想按照应有的程序 |
[06:38] | I don’t want any special treatment. | 我不想被特殊照顾 |
[06:40] | Hey, I’m gonna get that watch back for you by tomorrow, buddy. | 我明天帮你把表带回来,哥们 |
[06:43] | – Bring me the receipt. – I’ll get that too. | – 给我收据 – 那个我也拿 |
[06:51] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[06:57] | Look, there’s no watch. I threw it in the garbage can on the street. | 听着,根本就没什么表 我把它丢到路旁的垃圾箱了 |
[07:00] | My parents gave it to me, but I didn’t like it. | 我父母送给我的 我不喜欢它 |
[07:03] | So don’t mention it again, okay? | 别再提了,行吗? |
[07:05] | – Yeah, all right. – All right. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[07:06] | Wait, wait… | 等等… |
[07:08] | Well, no… | 别… |
[07:13] | What was that about? | 干什么去了? |
[07:15] | Oh, no… | 哦,没… |
[07:17] | …he’s got my calamine lotion. | 他拿了我的止痒液 |
[07:22] | I told him not to return it. If he needs it, he should keep it. | 我告诉他不用还了 需要的话留着就行 |
[07:25] | He’s got a thing on his ankle. | 他脚踝上长了个东西 |
[07:32] | How could anyone not like him? | 怎么可能有人不喜欢他? |
[07:43] | Hi. Morty Seinfeld. I have a 2:00 appointment. | 嗨,莫蒂・宋飞 我有两点的预约 |
[07:46] | Yes, Mr. Seinfeld. Would you please fill this out? | 是的,宋飞先生 麻烦您填一下这个 |
[07:50] | All this? This whole thing? | 全部?全都填? |
[07:53] | It’s gonna take me 45 minutes. | 这得45分钟 |
[07:55] | I know, it’s very long. | 我知道,这很长 |
[07:59] | Look at this. It’s a book. | 看看这个,登记表 |
[08:03] | “Employer’s address.” Why do they need this? | “雇主地址” 他们要这个干什么? |
[08:06] | I never had a back problem… | 睡多用沙发那晚以前… |
[08:08] | …until that night I slept on the convertible sofa. | 我脊背从没有问题 |
[08:11] | – My back was fine. – Oh, it’s not the sofa. | – 我背很好 – 根本就不是因为沙发 |
[08:14] | You stick up for that sofa like I’m criticizing a person. | 你说不是沙发就好像 我指桑骂槐一样 |
[08:18] | We got it from Sullivan’s. It’s a good store. | 我们从苏利文买的 那是个很好的店 |
[08:20] | Well, one day somebody’s gonna sleep on that thing, and we’ll get sued. | 有一天当别人再睡在那上面时 咱们就等着吃官司吧 |
[08:25] | I hope this doctor knows what he’s doing. | 我希望这医生知道自己在干什么 |
[08:28] | Leo says he’s the best there is. | 里奥说他是这儿最好的 |
[08:30] | Leo. | 里奥 |
[08:31] | I’m listening to Leo now. | 我现在要听里奥的了 |
[08:33] | You’re lucky he got you this. You know what the waiting list is? | 他能给你搞到预约是你运气好 你知道多少人想找他看? |
[08:37] | Well, if he fixes my back, I’ll be happy. | 假如他能治好我的病 我会高兴的 |
[08:40] | Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease? | 你是否得过性传播疾病? |
[08:45] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[08:47] | Here, you got my name, you got my address. That’s enough. | 我的名字写了,我的地址写了 够了 |
[08:52] | Julie, you wanna take him back? | 朱莉,你想带他回去吗? |
[08:59] | You what? You passed? | 什么?你不谈了? |
[09:02] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做? |
[09:04] | Jerry, my young friend… | 杰瑞,我的年轻朋友… |
[09:08] | …you’re so naive. You are so, so naive. | 你太天真了 你太,太天真了 |
[09:13] | You know about a few things. | 你是懂一些东西 |
[09:15] | You know about comedy… | 你懂一点喜剧… |
[09:16] | …a little bit about relationships, some baseball… | 懂点儿感情,懂点儿棒球… |
[09:19] | …but you’re so far out of your element here, you’re embarrassing yourself. | 但是到目前为止你太不在状态了 你让自己感到窘困 |
[09:24] | Now, listen to me. I’m negotiating. | 听着 我在协商 |
[09:27] | Negotiation. This is what you do in business. | 协商 商业就得这么做 |
[09:30] | Let me explain to you what you just did. | 让我来给你解释一下你做了什么 |
[09:33] | There are literally hundreds of people trying to get pilot deals with them. | 细数一下有数百人 希望与他们签剧情合同 |
[09:37] | They go with maybe five, okay? If we pass, that’s it. | 也许他们签了五集 假如我们不签,完了 |
[09:42] | They go to the next show. | 他们继续下一集 |
[09:45] | I’m scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[09:48] | Oh, they’re not gonna do the show. | 他们不可能做这个剧 |
[09:52] | We’re lucky they’re even interested in the idea in the first place. | 首先我们很幸运 因为他们对这个想法感兴趣 |
[09:55] | We got a show about nothing. | 我们得到了一部空白剧 |
[09:59] | With no story. | 没有剧情 |
[10:01] | Do you think they’re going, “Maybe we should give those two guys… | 你觉得他们会怎样? “也许我们应该给这两个…” |
[10:04] | …who have no experience and no idea, more money”? | “没有经验和想法的家伙多一点钱” |
[10:10] | Oh, what are we gonna do? I’m shaking. I’m shaking. | 我们怎么办? 吓得我哆嗦,哆嗦 |
[10:16] | – I think you’re wrong. – We’ll just see. | – 我觉得你错了 – 咱走着瞧 |
[10:18] | – Yes, we will. | – Yes, we will. – 好的,走着瞧 – 走着瞧 |
[10:19] | – I just said that. – I know. | – 我刚说了 – 我知道 |
[10:21] | – Good for you. | – Good for you. – 有你的 – 有你的 |
[10:22] | – Are you repeating everything? | – Are you repeating everything? – 你重复别人说的任何话? – 你重复别人说的任何话? |
[10:25] | – Well, George is an idiot. – Well, George… | – 乔治是个傻子 – 乔治… |
[10:34] | All right. | 好 |
[10:35] | All right. Let’s go already! | 好,我们开始吧! |
[10:40] | They keep you in here a year. They don’t give a damn. | 他们让你在这待一年 根本就不关注你 |
[10:45] | I could die in here. | 我在这会死掉的 |
[10:49] | Excuse me. Excuse me! What’s going on? | 不好意思,不好意思 怎么回事啊? |
[10:52] | I’m in here 20 minutes. Can somebody please help me? | 我在这20分钟了 有没有人帮帮忙? |
[10:56] | – Quiet. Everyone can hear you. – I’ve been waiting 20 minutes. | – 安静点,谁都听得到你 – 我在这等了20分钟了 |
[10:59] | Well, the doctor must be busy. | 医生一定是很忙 |
[11:01] | Well, why do they make appointments for if they can’t keep them? | 如果不能准时点他们搞预约干什么? |
[11:05] | Look, if I did that in my business, I wouldn’t have made a nickel. | 我要是这样做事 我一个子儿都赚不到 |
[11:11] | Hello, Mr. Seinfeld. | 你好,宋飞先生 |
[11:13] | – I thought you forgot about me. – We didn’t forget. | – 我以为你们把我给忘了呢 – 我们没忘 |
[11:17] | – What’s wrong? – The Velcro. | – 怎么了? – 维可牢尼龙搭扣 |
[11:19] | I can’t stand Velcro. That tearing sound. | 我受不了它 那撕开的声音 |
[11:22] | I used to be in raincoats. I refused to put that in any of my lines. | 我过去穿雨衣 我拒绝用那玩意 |
[11:26] | Okay, Mr. Seinfeld, please come this way. We need some x-rays. | 好的,宋飞先生,这边请 我们需要拍一些X光片 |
[11:31] | – Leave all my stuff here? – Leave it. | – 我东西都放这? – 是的 |
[11:37] | Oh, hey, by the way… | 顺便问一句… |
[11:40] | …do you want a box of Cuban cigars? | 你想要一盒古巴雪茄吗? |
[11:43] | I smoked one last night. I got nauseous. | 我昨晚抽了一根 感觉恶心 |
[11:47] | No, I don’t want them. | 不,我不要 |
[11:50] | I’ll take it. No, I’ll take it. What is it? | 我要,不,我要,这是什么? |
[11:54] | – Here you go. – What, cigars? | – 给你 – 什么?雪茄? |
[11:56] | – Yeah, Cubans. – Oh, yeah? | – 是的,古巴货 – 哦,真的? |
[11:57] | Yeah, the kind that Castro smoked. You can’t buy them anywhere. | 卡斯特罗抽过的那种 市面上买不到的 |
[12:00] | Castro, huh? | 卡斯特罗? |
[12:11] | – Yeah? – Federal Express. | – 谁啊? – 联邦快递 |
[12:13] | Federal Express? Come on up. | 联邦快递? 上来吧 |
[12:17] | Federal Express? I’m not expecting a package. | 联邦快递? 我没有包裹啊 |
[12:20] | You know what you just did? You let a burglar in the building. | 你知道你刚才做了什么? 你让一个贼进了咱的楼 |
[12:24] | – You think so? – Federal Express? Of course. | – 你这么认为? – 联邦快递?当然 |
[12:27] | That’s the oldest trick in the book. | 书上最老的把戏 |
[12:28] | It might not be a burglar. It could be a murderer. | 也许不是个贼 也许是个强盗 |
[12:31] | So you wanna just abolish all home-package delivery? | 你希望禁止所有的家庭邮件速递? |
[12:34] | Yes, it’s dangerous. | 是的,太危险了 |
[12:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:45] | – Who is it? – Federal Express. | – 谁啊? – 联邦快递 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:00] | Hi, Kramer. | 嗨,克莱默 |
[13:03] | Oh, God. I thought you were in California. | 哦,天啊 我还以为你在加利福尼亚 |
[13:05] | – Well, I came back for you. – Oh, shut up. | – 我为你特地赶回来了 – 得了吧 |
[13:08] | – I missed you. – Really? | – 我想你 – 真的? |
[13:10] | – You really missed me? – Yeah. | – 你真想我? – 是的 |
[13:12] | Me too, miss. I miss. | 我也是,想 |
[13:14] | Yeah, big missing going on around here. | 是的,这儿充满了思念 |
[13:17] | Hey, I’m gonna get a match. | 我马上回来 我去拿火柴 |
[13:18] | Oh, God. Whose suitcase is this? | 这是谁的箱子? |
[13:20] | My parents’. My father came up to see a back specialist. | 我父母的 我父亲过来看脊背专家 |
[13:23] | Oh, God. It’s probably from sleeping on that sofa. | 天啊 很可能是因为睡在那沙发上 |
[13:28] | – Boy, you look really great. – Yeah. | – 你看起来很不错啊 – 是的 |
[13:30] | – You lie. – No, no, you really look great. | – 骗人 – 不,你看起来真的不错 |
[13:34] | So tell us about the trip. How’s Dr. Reston? | 给我们讲讲你的旅途吧 罗斯顿医生怎么样? |
[13:36] | Oh, he’s fine. | 他很好 |
[13:38] | – Things are good? – Yeah, you know. | – 一切顺利? – 是的 |
[13:43] | – What? – Did you see that? | – 什么? – 你都看到了? |
[13:45] | Yeah, I saw it. | 是的,看到了 |
[13:49] | – What? – It’s a tell. You got a tell. | – 什么?这是个暗示,你给了个暗示 |
[13:52] | What tell? What’s a tell? | 什么暗示?什么叫暗示? |
[13:54] | When you ask about their relationship and they touch their face… | 当你询问别人的关系时 假如他们摸着自己的脸… |
[13:57] | …you know it’s not going too well. | 你就知道进展的不是很好 |
[13:59] | Go ahead. Ask me how it’s going with somebody. | 继续,问我跟别人的事 |
[14:02] | – How’s it going with Alice? – Good, going good. | – 你跟艾丽丝怎样了? – 很好啊 |
[14:08] | The higher up on the face you go, the worse the relationship is getting. | 你摸的地方越高 你们的关系越差 |
[14:12] | You know, it’s like: Pretty good. Not bad. I gotta get out. | 就如这样:相当好,还不错,烦死了 |
[14:20] | – How high did I go? – You almost did the nose. | – 我刚才有多高 – 差不多到鼻子了 |
[14:26] | Are you eating my peanut butter out of the jar with your disgusting fingers? | 你用你的脏手吃我罐子里的花生酱? |
[14:32] | This is a sickening display. | 这一幕真恶心 |
[14:34] | What, I’m not eating bread now. I’m off bread. | 我没有吃面包 我没面包了 |
[14:37] | You’re off bread. | 你没面包了 |
[14:39] | – So, what happened? Is it over? – No, not quite. | – 发生什么了?结束了? – 没有,没完全结束 |
[14:42] | – Why not? – He was my psychiatrist, you know. | – 为什么没结束? – 他是我的心理医生 |
[14:45] | I mean, he knows all my patterns. | 我是说 他很了解我的想法 |
[14:48] | He knows in relationships I always find some reason to leave. | 他知道在关系处理上 我总会找些借口离开 |
[14:51] | So he says, as my doctor, he can’t allow me do this… | 所以他说,作为我的医生 他不允许我这么做 |
[14:54] | …so he’s not letting me leave. | 所以他不让我离开 |
[14:58] | – What do you mean, not letting you? – He has this power over me, okay? | – 什么意思,不让你? – 他对我有种力量,好吧? |
[15:01] | He has this way of manipulating every little word that I say. | 他用这种方式控制着我的言语 |
[15:05] | He’s like a Svenjolly. | 他就像斯文卓利 |
[15:09] | Svengali. | 斯文加利 (恶意试图摆布别人的人) |
[15:11] | – What did I say? – Svenjolly. | – 我怎么说的? – 斯文卓利 |
[15:15] | Svenjolly? I did not say, Svenjolly. | 斯文卓利?我没说斯文卓利 |
[15:18] | – George? – Svenjolly. | – 乔治? – 斯文卓利 |
[15:21] | I don’t see how I could’ve said, Svenjolly. | 我不可能说出斯文卓利 |
[15:24] | Maybe he’s got, like, a cheerful mental hold on you. | 也许他对你施加了欢乐精神疗法 |
[15:30] | – I can’t find a match anywhere. – You know what you should do? | – 我找不到火柴 – 你知道你该怎么做吗? |
[15:33] | Tell this guy you’re seeing somebody else. That’s the easiest way. | 告诉这个家伙你在跟别人约会 这是最简单的方法 |
[15:36] | No, it’s not gonna work with this guy. | 不,这对于他来说没用 |
[15:38] | You just tell him an old boyfriend’s come back into your life. | 你就告诉他你多年前的 男友又走进了你的生活 |
[15:42] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[15:43] | – Nice try. – Took a shot. | – 好想法 – 试试 |
[15:46] | This is a good cigar. | 这真是好雪茄 |
[16:01] | So when do I get to see the doctor? | 我什么时候可以见医生? |
[16:03] | He’ll be in with the x-rays in a few minutes. | 他几分钟后就去X光室 |
[16:06] | You can get dressed. | 你可以穿上衣服 |
[16:17] | He stole my wallet. The bum stole my wallet. | 他偷了我的钱包 那家伙偷了我的钱包 |
[16:21] | My wallet’s gone! My wallet’s gone! | 我钱包丢了!我钱包丢了! |
[16:26] | I had my wallet in my back pocket. It’s gone. | 我把我的钱包放在后口袋 它不见了 |
[16:28] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | – 你确定吗? – 是的,确定 |
[16:30] | I went in to get my x-rays. Somebody takes my wallet. Is that the operation? | 我去拍X光片,有人拿走了我的钱包 这就是这里的手术? |
[16:34] | Mr. Seinfeld, I’m Dr. Dembrow. I’ve been going over your x-rays. | 宋飞先生,我是丹姆布朗医生 我在看你的X光片了 |
[16:37] | I’m not interested in the x-rays. I want my money back. | 我对X光片没兴趣 我要我的钱 |
[16:40] | Somebody stole my wallet. I had $225 in there. | 有人偷了我的钱包 里面有225美元 |
[16:43] | – I don’t see how that happened. – Oh, you don’t see. | – 我不明白怎么会发生这事 – 你不明白 |
[16:46] | You don’t see. Well, it happened. Believe me. | 你不明白 真的,相信我 |
[16:49] | – What’s going on? – They stole my wallet. | – 这是干什么呢? – 他们偷了我的钱包 |
[16:52] | – What? – Yeah, while I was in getting x-rayed. | – 什么? – 是的,趁我去拍X光片的时候 |
[16:54] | All right, Mr. Seinfeld, I am sorry about your wallet. | 好吧,宋飞先生 对于您的钱包我感到很抱歉 |
[16:57] | Would you like me to look over the x-rays? | 您希望我看一下这些X光片吗? |
[16:59] | – What kind of joint you running here? – All right. | – 你们这是什么医院? – 好,好 |
[17:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | At least you could’ve heard your diagnosis. | 至少你该听一下你的诊断报告 |
[17:07] | I’m not interested in his diagnosis. He’s a bum. | 我对我的诊断报告没兴趣 他不是个好东西 |
[17:10] | You came all the way from Florida to see him. | 你大老远从佛罗里达跑来就为了见他 |
[17:12] | I wanna know what kind of office this is where you can’t leave your pants. | 我想知道这是个什么医院 竟然不能把裤子放房间里 |
[17:16] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[17:21] | I’m sorry, but there’s somebody else. | 对不起,不过还有别人 |
[17:28] | Well, it’s nothing I planned on happening, you know. | 出乎意料 |
[17:31] | It just kind of happened. | 但就是发生了 |
[17:35] | – Tell me about him. – Well, there’s not really much to tell. | – 跟我说说他吧 – 其实没什么好讲的 |
[17:38] | You know, he’s just a guy, really. | 你知道的,就是一个男的,真的 |
[17:41] | – Yes, well, I assume he’s a guy. – Right. | – 好的,我知道他是男的 – 好的 |
[17:45] | And you’ve known him how long? | 你认识他多久了? |
[17:47] | Years. Many years. | 好多年了 |
[17:51] | We’ve been close friends, and then recently, something just, you know… | 我们一直是好朋友 最近,发生了… |
[17:56] | …happened. | 一点儿事 |
[17:58] | – You mean sexually? – Yeah, yeah. | – 你是指性方面? – 是的 |
[18:02] | Sexually. | 性方面 |
[18:12] | I think your… | 我认为你的… |
[18:13] | Excuse me. Yes? | 不好意思,你好? |
[18:17] | Oh, yes, Bobo. | 好的,鲍勃 |
[18:19] | No, it’s just east of Madison. | 不,麦迪逊东边 |
[18:22] | Around 4 will be fine. All right, Bobo, see you then. | 4点左右最好 好的,鲍勃,再见 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry. Where were we? | 不好意思,刚才说到哪了? |
[18:31] | Well, I was just telling you about this other guy. | 我刚在给你讲那个男人 |
[18:36] | Elaine, do you remember your dream… | 伊莲,你还记得你梦到过… |
[18:39] | …where you had a sexual encounter with a Chinese woman? | 和一个中国女人有性接触吗? |
[18:45] | Yeah, yeah. | 记得,记得 |
[18:49] | Elaine, I’m concerned about you. | 伊莲,我很关心你 |
[18:51] | Oh, no. Don’t concern yourself with me, because I’m good. | 不,不,别这么关心我 因为我很好 |
[18:54] | I’m very good. I mean, I’m really very, very good. | 我现在非常好,我是说 真的非常非常好 |
[18:59] | Elaine… | 伊莲… |
[19:01] | …have you been urinating a lot again? | 你最近又开始尿频了? |
[19:09] | No. | 没有 |
[19:11] | And how often have you been seeing… | 你多长时间见他一次… |
[19:14] | I’m sorry. What is his name? | 不好意思,他叫什么名字? |
[19:16] | – His name? – Yes, his name. | – 他的名字? – 是的,他的名字 |
[19:19] | – Well, what’s the difference? – Are you afraid to tell me his name? | – 有意义吗? – 你害怕告诉我他的名字? |
[19:22] | No, I just don’t really see how that’s relevant. | 不,只是不明白告诉你名字干什么 |
[19:25] | It doesn’t matter if you don’t see how. I see how. | 你不明白没关系 我明白 |
[19:29] | His name. | 他的名字 |
[19:31] | I don’t even know. You wanna know his name? | 我不明白 你想知道他的名字 |
[19:34] | I’ll tell you his name. His name is… | 我告诉你他的名字 他叫… |
[19:36] | …Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[19:40] | Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[19:42] | Is that his first name or his last name? | 这是他的名还是姓? |
[19:44] | You know, I’m really uncomfortable talking about this. | 谈这个让我感到很不舒服 |
[19:48] | – Elaine, I want you to do me a favor. – What? | – 伊莲,我想让你帮我个忙 – 什么? |
[19:51] | I want you to tell this young man to give me a call. | 我想让你告诉这个年轻人 让他给我打个电话 |
[19:54] | – It’s very important that I speak to him. – Oh, no, no, I can’t do that. | – 我跟他谈话非常重要 – 不,不可以 |
[19:57] | – You can do it, and you will do it. – No, I can’t. | – 你能做到,你肯定会的 – 不,我不会的 |
[20:01] | You can, and you will. | 你能的,你肯定会 |
[20:04] | Okay. Okay, yeah, I’ll have Kramer give you a call. | 好的,好的 我会让克莱默给你打电话的 |
[20:09] | So you didn’t even let the doctor treat you? | 你甚至都没让那医生给你看病? |
[20:11] | I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. | 我不会让他得逞的 |
[20:14] | Why did you leave your wallet in your pants? | 你为什么把钱包留在裤子里 |
[20:16] | What are you talking about? What, was I supposed to hide it? | 你这是说的什么话 我应该把它藏起来? |
[20:20] | – You could’ve taken it with you. – Yeah. | – 你应该随身带着 – 是 |
[20:21] | I’ll be lying on an x-ray table with my wallet in my mouth. | 我要咬着我的钱包躺在X光床上 |
[20:26] | – Hello. | – Hello. – 你好 – 你好 |
[20:28] | Hi, Uncle Leo. | 你好,里奥叔叔 |
[20:30] | I just spoke to Dr. Dembrow’s son. | 我刚跟丹姆布朗医生的儿子聊了两句 |
[20:33] | He said they almost had to call the police. | 他说他们差点叫了警察 |
[20:35] | What? I’m the one who should’ve called the police. They stole my wallet. | 什么?我才是应该叫警察的那个人 他们偷了我的钱包 |
[20:39] | You know how hard it was for me to get that appointment for you? | 你知道为了给你弄这次预约 我费了多大的劲吗? |
[20:43] | You can’t just walk in on this guy. He did me a personal favor. | 没有预约你根本见不上他 他这是帮我个人一个忙 |
[20:46] | – All right, Leo. – And you walked out without paying. | – 好的,里奥 – 你没付钱就走了? |
[20:50] | How was I supposed to pay? I didn’t have my wallet. | 我怎么会付钱? 我钱包没了 |
[20:53] | Well, I hope you send him a check. | 我希望你给他寄一张支票 |
[20:55] | – What for? | – What for? – 为什么? – 为什么? |
[20:58] | This man was nice enough to see you. | 这个人能见你已经很不错了 |
[21:00] | He did me a personal favor. | 他这是帮我个人一个忙 |
[21:02] | That’s the second time you said personal favor. Why do you say that? | 这是你第二次提私人帮忙 你为什么总这么说? |
[21:06] | – I said it once. – Twice. | – 我说了一次 – 两次 |
[21:09] | And Dembrow doesn’t even know you. | 丹姆布朗甚至都不认识你 |
[21:10] | His son happens to live on your floor. | 他儿子不过恰巧和你住一层而已 |
[21:15] | Leo, where did you get that watch? | 里奥,这块表你从哪弄得? |
[21:20] | You know where I got this? | 知道我从哪弄的吗? |
[21:22] | I found it in the garbage can. | 我在垃圾桶找到的 |
[21:26] | It kept terrible time. | 时间走的太不准了 |
[21:27] | I brought it over to Jimmy Sherman right here on 85th and Columbus. | 我把他送到哥伦布85号吉米・谢尔曼那 |
[21:32] | Gave it to me back the next day, works great. | 第二天取回来 准极了 |
[21:35] | What kind of an idiot throws away a perfectly good watch? | 什么样的傻子会丢掉这么好的手表呢? |
[21:40] | Doesn’t that watch look like the one that we gave Jerry? | 这看像不像咱们送给杰瑞的那块表? |
[21:43] | Hey, where’s the waiter? Dad, let’s have some red meat. | 服务生呢? 爸,我们吃点儿牛肉吧 |
[21:46] | – Let’s live a little. – Let me see that. | – 让我们腐败一把 – 我看看 |
[21:49] | Could we continue this another time? | 下次再看不行吗? 未完待续 |
[21:58] | Don’t you hate “to be continueds” on TV? | 难道你不讨厌电视里的“未完待续”吗? |
[22:00] | It’s horrible when you sense the “to be continued” coming, you know. | 当你意识到“未完待续” 即将出现的时候会很不爽 |
[22:03] | You’re watching the show. You’re into the story. | 你看着电视剧 自己已融入了剧情 |
[22:06] | There’s five minutes left, and you realize: | 还剩五分钟结束,你意识到: |
[22:09] | “Hey, they can’t make it. Timmy’s still stuck in the cave. | “他们办不到了,提米还卡在洞里呢” |
[22:14] | There’s no way they wrap this up in five minutes.” | “他们五分钟之内肯定不能打圆场” |
[22:16] | I mean, the whole reason you watch a TV show is because it ends. | 我是说,你看电视剧的 主要原因就是因为它有结局 |
[22:21] | If I wanted a long boring story with no point to it, I have my life. | 如果我希望看一出毫无生气的故事 我可以看我的人生 |
[22:26] | A comedian can’t do that, see? I can’t go, “A man walks into a bar with a pig. | 喜剧演员不能这样,瞧,我不能说: “一个男人夹着一只猪进了酒吧” |
[22:31] | Can you come back next week?” | “你们下周再来听行吗?” |