时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Here’s what happened last week. | 一周回顾 |
[00:04] | George and I went up to NBC, and we told them the idea for the series. | 乔治和我去了NBC 我们告诉他们关于电视剧的一些想法 (NBC,美国全国广播公司) |
[00:07] | We’re waiting to sign the contract. | 现在我们等着签合同 |
[00:09] | – Jerry, I want you to sign that contract. – We’re gonna sign it. | 杰瑞,我希望你们签了这合同 我们会签的 |
[00:12] | In fact, George is out with the woman from NBC right now. | 事实上,乔治现在正跟NBC 的一个女员工在一起 |
[00:14] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to pass. | 恐怕我们得把合同的事暂搁一下了 |
[00:16] | – You’re passing? – Well, it’s much too low. | – 你不签了? – 钱太少了 |
[00:19] | That’s it for this piece of junk. I’ve had it. | 这块废铁就该是这个下场 我受够了 |
[00:21] | – Is it the one your parents gave you? – It never works. | – 这是你父母给你的那块? – 它就没准过 |
[00:24] | – Where’s that watch we bought you? – It’s at the jeweler. | – 我们买给你的手表呢? – 在珠宝商那 |
[00:26] | I would like somebody to hit me. | 我真希望有人能揍我 |
[00:28] | What’s the matter with this Davola guy? | 这个达弗拉怎么回事啊? |
[00:30] | He’s after Jerry now. | 他现在盯上杰瑞了 |
[00:31] | I never had a back problem until that night I slept on the convertible sofa. | 我睡在多用沙发那夜以前 我是没有脊背问题 |
[00:36] | Cuban cigars. It’s a present from my father. | 古巴雪茄 我父亲送我的礼物 |
[00:39] | – Here you go. – What, cigars? | – 给你 – 什么?雪茄? |
[00:41] | Yeah, Cubans. | – 是的,古巴货 |
[00:45] | – What’s wrong? – The Velcro. | – 怎么了? – 维可牢尼龙搭扣 |
[00:46] | I can’t stand Velcro. That tearing sound. | 我受不了它 那撕开的声音 |
[00:49] | Now, listen to me. I’m negotiating. | 听着,我在协商 |
[00:52] | Negotiation. This is what you do in business. | 协商,商业就得这么做 |
[00:55] | – Leave all my stuff here? – Leave it. | – 我东西都放这? – 是的 |
[00:57] | Tell us about the trip. How’s Dr. Reston? | 给我们讲讲你的旅行吧 赖斯顿医生怎么样? |
[00:59] | He has this power over me, okay? | 他很奇怪得能影响我,好吧? |
[01:01] | He has this way of manipulating every little word that I say. | 他用一种诡异的方式 控制着我的每一句话 |
[01:05] | He’s like a Svenjolly. | 他就像斯文卓利 (伊莲想说的是斯文加利,某恐怖片主角) |
[01:07] | Tell this guy you’re seeing somebody else. That’s the easiest way. | 告诉这个家伙你在跟别人见面 这是最简单的方法 |
[01:10] | His name is Kramer. | 他叫克莱默 |
[01:12] | I want you to tell this young man to give me a call. | 我想让你告诉这个年轻人 让他给我打个电话 |
[01:14] | My wallet’s gone! My wallet’s gone! | 我钱包丢了 我钱包丢了 |
[01:17] | Where did you get that watch? | 这块表你从哪弄得? |
[01:18] | I found it in the garbage can. | 我在垃圾桶找到的 |
[01:20] | What kind of an idiot throws away a perfectly good watch? | 什么样的傻子会 丢掉这么好的手表呢? |
[01:25] | It’s an entire industry of bad gifts, all those executive gifts. | 糟糕的礼物已成为一种产业 所有那些昂贵的礼物 |
[01:30] | Any stupid, goofy, brass, wood thing. | 所有愚蠢的、可笑的 黄铜的、木制的东西 |
[01:33] | They put a piece of green felt on the bottom. | 他们在下面铺一块绿色的毡 |
[01:36] | “It’s a golf, desk, tie and stress organizer, Dad.” | “这是高尔夫、桌子、领带,爸爸” |
[01:40] | Well, to me, nothing compares with the paperweight as a bad gift. | 对我来说,没有比镇纸 更能算得上糟糕的礼物了 |
[01:43] | There’s no better way than a paperweight to express to someone… | 对于镇纸,这样说是最好不过的了: |
[01:46] | …that, “I refuse to put any thought into this at all.” | “我压根就不想为选礼物花心思” |
[01:51] | Where are these people working that papers are blowing right off of desks? | 这些人在什么地方办公? 连纸都会被吹下桌子 |
[01:55] | Are the desks screwed to the back of a flatbed truck going down the highway? | 难道桌子被连到拖车尾部 冲下公路了? |
[02:00] | Are they typing in the crow’s-nest of a clipper ship? | 难道他们在快帆船的 �磐�台上打字吗? |
[02:02] | What do you need a paperweight for? | 你要镇纸有什么用? |
[02:04] | -=The Last Fantasy=- | “钱包”下 |
[02:10] | I don’t understand this jeweler, Jimmy Sherman. | 我真搞不懂这个珠宝商 吉米・谢尔曼 |
[02:12] | He brings a watch, takes over a week to fix it. He fixed yours in one day. | 他拿去一块表,用一周才能修好 而你的一天就修好了 |
[02:17] | Oh, you know these jewelers. They’re enigmas. | 你知道这帮珠宝商的 他们如迷一般 |
[02:19] | They’re mysteries wrapped in a riddle. | 他们就如谜语里的秘密 |
[02:24] | – She’s very attractive. – She’s okay. | – 她真迷人 – 还不错 |
[02:26] | – Just okay? – She’s nice. | – 仅仅是不错? – 她还好了 |
[02:28] | – She’s better than nice. – She’s all right. | – 她可不止不错 – 凑合吧 |
[02:30] | – She’s beautiful. – She’s not beautiful. | – 她那叫美 – 她不算美 |
[02:32] | – I think she’s beautiful. – So you ask her out. | – 我觉得她美 – 那么你约她出去啊 |
[02:35] | – I’m not gonna ask her out. – Why not? | – 我才不约她出去呢 – 为什么不呢? |
[02:37] | If you don’t think she’s beautiful, something’s wrong. | 如果你觉得她不美 肯定有问题了 |
[02:39] | She’s pretty. She’s not beautiful. | 她是挺漂亮的 但还算不上美 |
[02:41] | I should drop dead if she’s not beautiful. | 那还不叫美,我就去死好了 |
[02:44] | – I think that’s a little extreme. – She’s all right. | – 这太极端了吧 – 是还凑合 |
[02:48] | Two exact same watches. He tells you a week and him a day. | 两块完全相同的表 他告诉你要一周,而他的一天 |
[02:52] | How could that be? | 这怎么可能? |
[02:54] | Something’s fishy about this. | 这里面有猫腻 |
[02:58] | He said what? | 他说什么? |
[02:59] | – “The hell with them.” – “The hell with them”? | – “滚他们的蛋” – “滚他们的蛋?” |
[03:03] | – Those were his exact words. – Oh, boy. | – 他就是这么说的 – 天啊 |
[03:06] | He said, “We’ve got 500 shows to choose from. | 他说:“我们有500个剧可供选择” |
[03:10] | Why should we give two guys with no idea or experience more money?” | 我们为什么要给两个 没有点子和经验的家伙更多钱呢? |
[03:15] | He was pretty emphatic? | 他语气很强硬? |
[03:17] | – He pounded on his desk. – He pounded? | – 他拍了桌子 – 他拍了桌子? |
[03:20] | I told you to take the offer. | 我告诉你应该接受的 |
[03:22] | Look, I had nothing to do with this. It wasn’t my decision. | 这不能怪我啊 不是我作的决定 |
[03:27] | It was Jerry. Jerry told me. I’m the creative guy. | 是杰瑞,他让我说的 我只是创作型的 |
[03:30] | – He handles the business end. – You said it was insulting. | – 商业这一块他负责 – 你说这是侮辱 |
[03:33] | I was quoting him. Why would I be insulted? I’m never insulted. | 我引用他的话,我怎么会觉得被侮辱? 我从来就没被侮辱过 |
[03:38] | You could call me “baldy,” dump soup on my head. Nothing insults me. | 你可以叫我秃子,在我头上倒汤 没什么事可以侮辱我的 |
[03:42] | – Well, there’s nothing I can do. – Don’t they make a counteroffer? | – 我帮不了你 – 他们连讨价还价都没有? |
[03:45] | How can he just cancel the deal? What kind of a maniac is this guy? | 他怎么可以就这么停了一笔交易 这个家伙是个疯子吗? |
[03:49] | – He just says no, and that’s it? – Yeah, that’s the way Russell is. | – 他就说了不行,没说别的? – 拉塞尔就是这样 |
[03:52] | – He doesn’t like to play games. – He has to play. He can’t not play. | – 他不喜欢搞什么游戏 – 他必须搞,不能不搞 |
[03:55] | We’re playing. | 我们现在就是在搞嘛 |
[03:57] | I gotta see him. How do I get in touch with him? | 我得见他 怎么跟他联系? |
[03:59] | – You’ll have to wait till Monday. – No. I can’t wait till Monday. | – 你得等到周一 – 我等不到周一 |
[04:02] | That’s impossible. I gotta talk to him now. Where does he live? | 那不可能,我现在得跟他谈 他住哪? |
[04:06] | I can’t give you his address. | 我不能告诉你他的地址 |
[04:09] | – Give me that address. – Hey, give me that! | – 告诉我地址 – 还给我! |
[04:14] | He just wants to talk to you. I couldn’t talk him out of it. | 他就是想跟你说几句 我自己是劝不住了 |
[04:17] | So you just tell him that you’re my boyfriend and that we’re in love, okay? | 你就告诉他你是我男朋友 我们相爱了,好吗? |
[04:22] | – Can you do that? – Yeah, I’m your boyfriend. Yeah. | – 能办到吗? – 好的,我是你的男朋友,好的 |
[04:24] | – Okay. – Have we been intimate? | – 好的 – 我们亲热过了吗? |
[04:29] | Yeah. Yeah, we’ve been intimate. | 是的,亲热过了 |
[04:32] | All right, how often do we do it? | 好的,多久一次? |
[04:35] | Kramer, how is that important? Honestly, do you really think… | 这很重要吗? 老实讲,你真的觉得… |
[04:38] | …he’s going to ask…? – He’s a psychiatrist. | – 他会问…? – 他是精神病医师 |
[04:41] | They’re interested in stuff like that. | 他们对这种问题感兴趣 |
[04:43] | All right. All right. We do it… | 好的,好的,我们每周… |
[04:46] | …five times a week, okay? | 做五次,好吗? |
[04:49] | – Oh, baby. – Oh, my… | – 好家伙 – 哦,天… |
[04:53] | All right, listen. | 好了,听着 |
[04:55] | – Just tell me what you’ll say. – I know what to say. | – 告诉我你怎么说 – 我知道怎么说 |
[04:57] | – No, but I would like to hear it. – I don’t wanna say it out loud. | – 但我得听一下 – 我不想大声说出来 |
[05:01] | It kills the spontaneity. You know, Gleason, he never rehearsed. | 有碍现场发挥,就像格利森 他从来不排练 (格利森,电视喜剧《蜜月伴侣》公共汽车司机扮演者) |
[05:05] | – Go ahead. Do it. – Okay. You talk to him. | – 打吧,打吧 – 好的,你跟他说 |
[05:07] | – I’ll talk to him. – Hey, how’s your hair? | – 我会的 – 你头发怎么了? |
[05:09] | Well, yeah, it’s good. | 很好 |
[05:12] | You’re not the type who should be playing with matches, seriously. | 说真的,你不是那种玩火柴的人 |
[05:17] | Yes. Dr. Reston. | 赖斯顿医生 |
[05:21] | Is he in? | 他在吗? |
[05:22] | Well, this is Kramer, and he’s expecting my call. | 我是克莱默 他在等我的电话 |
[05:37] | – Is he? – Yes, yes, Dr. Reston. | – 是他吗? – 是的,赖斯顿医生 |
[05:41] | Well, hello there. | 你好 |
[05:43] | – Well, I’m a good friend of Elaine’s. – No, no, not friends. | – 我是伊莲的好朋友 – 不是朋友 |
[05:46] | We’re actually… We’re not friends. We’re much more than friends. | 事实上我们是…我们不是朋友 我们已经超越了朋友 |
[05:51] | And… I’m afraid we have a bit of a problem. | 恐怕我们之间有点问题 |
[05:56] | Well, the point is doctor, I’m very much in love with Elaine… | 关键问题是医生 我很爱伊莲… |
[05:59] | …and she’s very much in love with me, and, well… | 她也很爱我… |
[06:04] | …we would appreciate it if you would cease and desist… | 假如你现在停下来… |
[06:08] | …and allow us to pursue our courtship unfettered. | 不阻碍我们追求我们的真爱… 我们会很感激的 |
[06:11] | If not, I can assure you, doctor, that I can make things unpleasant for you… | 假如你不同意 医生,我保证你和… |
[06:16] | …and your staff, if you have one. | 你的员工会很不爽 当然假如你有员工的话 |
[06:21] | Yes. Yeah, but the point that l… | 但是关键是… |
[06:27] | Well, no. Well, yeah, that’s… It’s possible. | 好的,可以 |
[06:33] | Well, I suppose I could, but I’d have to shift a few things around. | 我觉得可以 我先处理一下这边的事 |
[06:37] | Wait. Hold on for a second, will you? Go ahead. Yeah. | 等一下好吗? 继续 |
[06:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:44] | Yeah. Yeah. Well, okay. I look forward to it too. | 好的,太期待了 |
[06:49] | Okay, so long. | 再见 |
[06:51] | What happened? What did he say? What’s going on? | 怎么了? 他说什么了?怎么了? |
[06:53] | – Okay, he wants to get together. – Get together? | – 他说要见面 – 见面? |
[06:57] | – Why? – You know, he wants to talk. | – 为什么? – 他想面谈 |
[06:59] | Why didn’t you just say no? | 你怎么不拒绝呢? |
[07:04] | That’s interesting. | 这主意真有趣 |
[07:07] | – Did you enjoy your croissant? – It was different. | – 羊角面包还好吃吗? – 很奇特 |
[07:12] | – And how was yours? – Oh, very good. | – 你们的呢? – 非常好 |
[07:14] | Try our mousse. It’ll change your life expectancy. | 尝尝我们的鲜奶油慕思 可以益寿延年的 |
[07:17] | No, thanks. Just the check. | 不必了,谢谢,买单吧 |
[07:23] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事啊? |
[07:25] | – What? – Why didn’t you didn’t flirt? | – 怎么了? – 你为什么不调一下情? |
[07:27] | – Come on. – She was flirting with you. | – 拜托 – 她都和你搭讪了 |
[07:29] | – Why didn’t you say something? – What would I say? | – 你怎么不说点什么? – 我说什么啊? |
[07:31] | – You just sat there. – Well, you made me uncomfortable. | – 你就死坐在那 – 你让我感到不自在 |
[07:35] | You’re a comedian. Couldn’t you come up with something? | 你是个喜剧演员 你就不能来点妙语吗? |
[07:38] | – Where’s the bathroom? – In the back, on your right. | – 洗手间在哪? – 后面,在右手边 |
[07:46] | – Dad. – Will you stop it. Jerry, let go. | – 爸 – 别插手行吗,松手 |
[07:48] | – Jerry. – Would you let me pay just once? | – 杰瑞 – 让我就付这一次行吗? |
[07:51] | – You’re out of your mind. – You don’t even have a wallet. | – 你疯了 – 你连钱包都没有 |
[07:54] | – Don’t worry about it. – What’ll you do? | – 这不用你操心 – 那你怎么付钱? |
[07:56] | What’s the difference? We’ll figure it out. | 这有什么? 我们会搞定的 |
[07:58] | – You’re not paying. – All right, fine. You figure it out. | – 你不能付 – 好的,好的,你能搞定 |
[08:01] | I’d be curious to know how you pick up a check with no money. | 我很好奇你没有钱怎么付账 |
[08:04] | Because if this works, the whole monetary system’s obsolete. | 假如这样都可以 整个货币系统也就不行了 |
[08:07] | We’re back to wampum. | 我们回到贝壳货币的时代了 |
[08:10] | I’m going to the bathroom. | 我去洗手间 |
[08:13] | How the hell am I gonna pay for this? | 我TMD该怎么付这个帐? |
[08:20] | They give you some portion here, huh? | 他们给你付账,啊? |
[08:25] | Uncle Leo, I hope I wasn’t rude that day I bumped into you on the street. | 里奥叔叔,希望上次在街上 遇到你那次没有冒犯你 |
[08:28] | – I really did have to get to a meeting. – Oh, no, no, I understand. | – 我当时在真的有个会要赶 – 没事,我理解 |
[08:32] | I got plenty of friends in show business. | 电视剧业界我有不少朋友 |
[08:34] | I know you’re all very busy. | 我知道你一直很忙 |
[08:36] | So you found that watch in a garbage can, huh? | 你在垃圾桶里找到那块表的? |
[08:39] | Yeah. In fact, it was right after I ran into you. | 是的,事实上 就在我碰到你之后 |
[08:44] | You know, a friend of mine has a watch just like that. | 我的一个朋友也有那样一块表 |
[08:46] | I’d love to replace it for him as a gift. | 我想送给他当礼物 |
[08:49] | Well, I haven’t seen too many like these. | 这种表可不常见 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道 |
[08:55] | Maybe you wanna sell me that one? | 也许你想卖给我? |
[08:58] | Oh, sure. | 当然可以 |
[09:02] | Hang on a second. I got a little proposition for you. | 等一下 咱们做个小交易 |
[09:09] | There is a George Bonanza to see you. | 这有一个叫乔治・博纳萨的想见您 |
[09:12] | – Costanza. Costanza. – George Costanza. | – 是克斯坦萨,克斯坦萨 – 乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[09:16] | The guy who pitched the show with stories about nothing. | 就是写没有主题剧的那人 |
[09:18] | – Jerry Seinfeld’s friend. – Seinfeld friend. | – 杰瑞・宋飞的朋友 – 宋飞的朋友 |
[09:22] | He says call him Monday. | 他说周一给他打电话 |
[09:26] | Mr. Dalrymple, I have to talk to you. It’s about the show. | 达尔林普尔,我得跟你谈谈 是关于电视剧的 |
[09:30] | It was all a terrible misunderstanding. Just five minutes of your time. | 这是个大误会 就占用您五分钟 |
[09:35] | Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Dalrymple. | 谢谢,谢谢 达尔林普尔先生 |
[09:39] | Very good, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[09:42] | You don’t understand. I can’t allow my son to pay for me. | 你不明白的 我不能让我儿子帮我付钱 |
[09:45] | Look, as soon as I get back to Florida, I promise you, I’ll mail you a check. | 听着,我一回佛罗里达 我保证马上给你寄一张支票 |
[09:49] | Why don’t you just let him pay, and then you can pay him back. | 为什么不能让他付呢? 然后你再给他就行了 |
[09:52] | – No, no. He won’t let me do that. – Why don’t you… | – 不,他不会让我这么做的 – 为什么不… |
[09:55] | …put the money in his pants pocket unsuspectingly? | 偷偷把钱放到他的裤口袋里呢? |
[09:57] | – He could wash them. – We are running a reputable business. | – 他会洗掉的 – 我们做的是正经的生意 |
[10:01] | Don’t tell me about business. I sold raincoats for 35 years. | 别跟我谈生意 我卖雨衣卖了35年了 |
[10:04] | – But you did not give them away. – You don’t understand… | – 那你也不会白白送人雨衣,对吗? – 你不明白 |
[10:08] | I cannot get involved with you and your family. | 我不能卷入你的家庭问题 |
[10:11] | Okay, now, look. Don’t take too long. | 听着,别聊太久 |
[10:14] | Look at this building. What is this? | 看看这个建筑 这算什么? |
[10:16] | I don’t know. It’s a building. | 不知道,就是个建筑 |
[10:18] | – The doors are on a diagonal. – So what? | – 门在斜线上 – 那又怎样? |
[10:21] | It’s architecturally incorrect. | 这是建筑学上的错误 |
[10:25] | Just go. | 进去吧 |
[10:33] | Is this a bad time? I hope I’m not disturbing anything. | 时间选得不好 希望没有打扰您 |
[10:36] | We were about to sit down to dinner. | 我们正打算就餐呢 |
[10:43] | – This is Cynthia. – Oh, hi. Hi. Nice to meet you. | – 这位是辛西娅 – 你好,很高兴认识你 |
[10:49] | – What are you having? Veal? – No. | – 你吃的什么?小牛肉? – 不是 |
[10:52] | – Looks like veal. – It’s not veal. | – 看起来像小牛肉 – 但不是 |
[10:55] | Well, it’s a good-looking piece of meat. | 这肉真好看 |
[10:58] | Wow, this is some place. A duplex, huh? | 房子棒极了 二联式公寓,是吗? |
[11:01] | Look, stairs in an apartment. All my life I dreamed about… | 公寓里有台阶 我这一辈子都梦想… |
[11:04] | …having steps in an apartment. Even one step. Sunken living room. | 在公寓里有台阶 哪怕一阶也好,低下去的起居室 |
[11:08] | Although one step is not all that sunken. | 即使一阶还不是那么明显 |
[11:12] | – Who gave you my address? – No, that’s a fair question. It is. | – 谁告诉你我的地址的? – 真是个好问题,真的 |
[11:18] | Jerry. Yeah. Jerry’s a friend of mine. | 杰瑞,杰瑞是我的朋友 |
[11:20] | He gave it to me. Unbelievable how many addresses this guy has. | 他告诉我的 难以想象这家伙的地址还真多 |
[11:24] | He’s got Marlon Brando’s. I could go to Marlon Brando’s house if I wanted. | 他有马龙・白兰度的地址 假如我愿意我也能到他家 |
[11:28] | Of course, I wouldn’t. The guy is… Obviously, the guy has his problems. | 当然我不会的,这家伙… 很明显,他有点问题 |
[11:34] | So you wanna talk about the show? | 你想谈谈电视剧的问题? |
[11:36] | Well, you know, it’s really very funny. | 真有点搞笑 |
[11:38] | Because, you know what we got here, really? | 你知道吗,我们之间… |
[11:41] | We really just have a terrible misunderstanding. See… | 有很大的误解 |
[11:44] | …when I passed on the deal, I thought that’s what Jerry wanted me to say. | 当我暂搁这笔交易的时候 我觉得是杰瑞让我这么干的 |
[11:47] | – I misinterpreted. – Russell, where’s the TV Guide? | – 我理解错了 – 拉塞尔,《电视指南》放哪了? |
[11:51] | What time is it? 8:30. I’ll tell you what’s on. You got… | 现在几点了?8:30 我告诉你演什么,有… |
[11:54] | …Major Dad, Blossom… Very funny program. | 很有趣的节目 |
[11:57] | – Blossom’s on Monday. – Are you sure? | – Blossom周一播 – 你确定? |
[11:59] | Look who I’m talking to. The president of NBC. | 看看我这是在跟谁谈话 NBC的主席 |
[12:03] | Mr. Costanza, it’s too late anyway. I made a deal with another writing team. | 克斯坦萨先生,现在很晚了 我已经跟其他剧作组定了 |
[12:08] | All right, look. We’re people, you and me. | 好吧,我们是人,你我都是 |
[12:11] | Businessmen, colleagues, if I may. | 我们是商人,假如您同意的话 我们还是同事 |
[12:14] | Let’s not quibble. We’ll do it for the $ 13,000. | 不绕弯子了 13000我们就做 |
[12:17] | Thirteen thousand, and I never came up here. We never talked. | 13000,我没来过 咱们也没谈过 |
[12:20] | You take good care. It’s nice seeing you again. | 好好保重 能再见到你很高兴 |
[12:22] | – Nice meeting you. Cynthia, right? – Now, look. | – 很高兴见到你,辛西娅 – 听着 |
[12:25] | These deals are already made. | 已经定了 |
[12:28] | All right. Let me just say this. | 就让我这么说吧 |
[12:30] | Ten thousand dollars. I’m going below what you wanted to pay. | 10000美元 比你想支付的还要低 |
[12:33] | You’re having your dinner. Have your veal or whatever it is. Enjoy. | 你吃饭吧,尽情享受你的晚餐 |
[12:37] | – Mr. Costanza. – All right. That’s it. | – 克斯坦萨先生 – 就这样吧 |
[12:39] | All right. Good, $8000. Cynthia, again, nice meeting you. | 好的,8000美元 辛西娅,再次表达见到你的心情 |
[12:44] | Have I commented on the shoes? I love suede. It’s so thick and rich. | 我说你的鞋子了吗? 我喜欢绒面革,很有感觉 |
[12:48] | Do you ever rub it against the grain? | 你用皮革擦过吗? |
[12:52] | Russell, can we eat? | 拉塞尔,可以吃饭了吗? |
[12:56] | – All right, 8000. – You made Jerry very happy. | – 好吧,8000美元 – 杰瑞会非常非常高兴的 |
[13:08] | Could I just use your bathroom for a moment? | 我能用一下你的洗手间吗? |
[13:11] | All right, 200. That’s as high as I can go. I think you’re being unreasonable. | 好吧,200美元,这是我能出的最高价 我觉得你真是在敲竹杠 |
[13:16] | Jerry, I’d give you the watch. It’s not the money. I happen to like it. | 杰瑞,我本来是可以给你这表的 不是因为价钱,我就是喜欢它 |
[13:20] | Look, I happen to know how much that watch costs. It’s a $60 watch. | 我知道这表值多少钱,它值60美元 |
[13:23] | You paid 40 to get it fixed. That’s $ 100. | 你又花了40美元去修理 一共100美元 |
[13:26] | – I’m offering you 200. – I never seen a band like this. | – 我给你200 – 我没见过这样的表带呢 |
[13:30] | All right, 300. Plus 50 for the repair. Three-fifty, that’s it. | 好的,300,再加50的修理费 350,就这样吧 |
[13:35] | Do you have it on you? | 你身上带着钱吗? |
[13:38] | Yeah, I think I do. | 嗯,带了 |
[13:40] | This is unbelievable. | 真不可思议 |
[13:45] | What the hell is going on here? | 你们在这干什么呢? |
[13:54] | Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴和您见面 |
[13:56] | – Thank you for coming in. – Thank you. | – 感谢你能来 – 谢谢 |
[13:58] | – Please sit down. – Alrighty. | – 请坐 – 好的 |
[14:13] | Could I offer you something to drink? Coffee, anything? | 喝点什么? 咖啡,还是别的? |
[14:16] | Okay, yeah. I’ll have a… Do you have a decaf cappuccino? | 好的,我喝… 有脱咖啡因卡布奇诺吗? |
[14:23] | I don’t think we have that. | 我想没有 |
[14:26] | Well, that’s a little strange. | 这可有点怪 |
[14:28] | – Why does that surprise you? – Well, it’s a very popular drink. | – 这有什么怪的? – 这种饮品很常见的 |
[14:34] | – This is an office. – That’s true. | – 这是一间办公室 – 那是自然 |
[14:38] | – But, you know, I can’t help but think… – So tell me, Mr. Kramer… | – 但是,我忍不住要想… – 那么,告诉我,克莱默先生 |
[14:41] | Okay, sure. | 好的 |
[14:43] | Tell me all about you and Elaine. | 给我讲讲你和伊莲吧 |
[14:47] | Oh, alrighty… | 好的… |
[14:52] | Well, what we have here, doctor, is… | 我们现在的情况是… |
[14:55] | …an extraordinary situation. – Is it? | – 很特殊的 – 是吗? |
[14:58] | Oh, you’d better believe it. | 你最好相信 |
[15:10] | You really have a terrible voice. | 你的声音很不正常 |
[15:12] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[15:15] | – I don’t think so. – Because you really look familiar. | – 我觉得不认识 – 因为你看起来很面熟 |
[15:18] | Oh, well, maybe you’ve seen me. My face is on… | 也许你见过 我上过… |
[15:22] | …Mount Rushmore. – Yes, of course. That’s it. | – 拉什莫尔山 – 果然,就是 (拉什莫尔山,刻着4位总统面像) |
[15:25] | I guess I’m just used to seeing it on a much larger scale. | 我猜我见过的是一个大尺寸的 |
[15:28] | Oh, yeah, right. I replaced Teddy Roosevelt. | 是的 我在罗斯福那个位置 |
[15:31] | Oh, really? | 真的? |
[15:33] | Trustbuster. Bust this. | 反托拉斯官员,都去死吧! |
[15:44] | You know, I never thought of it like that before, doctor. | 我从来都没这么想过,医生 |
[15:46] | – You are absolutely right. – I’m glad we agree. | – 你说的太对了 – 我很高兴咱俩达成一致了 |
[15:50] | Would you like a cigar? They’re Cubans. | 来一支雪茄吗?古巴货 |
[15:53] | – I’d love one. – Yeah. | – 非常乐意 – 好 |
[15:55] | I think Elaine is a wonderful woman. You two will make a wonderful couple. | 我觉得伊莲是个好女人 你们会成为极好的一对 |
[16:02] | If you ever feel… | 如果你觉得… |
[16:05] | …you need to talk to someone… | 需要找个人谈谈… |
[16:08] | …about anything, you have my number. | 关于任何事,你知道我的电话 |
[16:10] | Well, that’s very kind of you. | 你这人够味 |
[16:14] | These are good, huh? | 这雪茄不错,是吧? |
[16:26] | I cannot believe I’m doing this. I never meet people like this. | 我竟然真这么做了 我可从没这样认识别人 |
[16:30] | – You’re not a nut, are you? – No, I don’t think so. | – 你不是个疯子吧? – 我觉得不是 |
[16:38] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. I never do stuff like this. | 我竟然真这么做了 我可从来没这么做过 |
[16:41] | Really? I give my number to just about every customer who comes in here. | 真的?每位来这的客人 我都会给他我的电话 |
[16:46] | – You don’t seem that desperate. – Oh, yeah. | – 你看起来没那么绝望啊 – 是的 |
[16:48] | Actually I’m a little disappointed. I kind of had my eye on Uncle Leo. | 事实上我有点失望 我有点看上里奥叔叔 |
[16:54] | Well, I’ll give you a call, and thanks for the fish. | 我会给你打电话的 谢谢你的鱼 |
[16:56] | – You know why fish are so thin? – Why? | – 你知道鱼为什么这么瘦吗? – 为什么? |
[16:59] | They eat fish. | 他们吃鱼 |
[17:24] | – Hey. – What happened? | – 嘿 – 怎么了? |
[17:26] | – What took you so long? – He’s a terrific guy. | – 怎么这么久啊? – 他真棒 |
[17:28] | What are you talking about? What did he say? | 你们谈什么了? 他说什么了? |
[17:30] | – We talked about a lot of things. – You talked about a lot of things. | – 我们谈了很多 – 你们谈了很多 |
[17:34] | Well, did you talk about us? | 你谈了我们了吗? |
[17:37] | I’m in love. I just met her outside in the street. Her name’s Elaine. | 我坠入爱河了 我刚在街上碰到她,她叫伊莲 |
[17:41] | She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. | 他是我见过的最美的女人 |
[17:45] | Did you say Elaine? | 你刚刚说伊莲? |
[17:48] | How come with the psychiatrist, every “the hour” is only 50 minutes? | 为什么精神病医师的 一个小时只有50分钟? |
[17:52] | What do they do with that 10 minutes that they have left? | 剩下的那10分钟他们干什么? |
[17:55] | Do they just sit there going, “Boy, that guy was crazy. | 难道他们就坐在那: “那家伙疯了” |
[17:59] | I couldn’t believe the things he was saying. What a nut. | “真不敢相信他说这话,真是疯子” |
[18:03] | Who’s coming in next? Oh, no, another headcase.” | “下一个是谁?又一个疯子” |
[18:09] | – You should’ve told me it didn’t work. – I know, I know. | – 你应该告诉我它不准 – 我知道,我知道 |
[18:12] | – You didn’t have to throw it out. – I was always late. It was frustrating. | – 你没必要丢掉它 – 我总是迟到,这让我不爽 |
[18:15] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 我很抱歉,真的 |
[18:17] | – That must be Leo. – I would’ve taken you to the airport. | – 一定是里奥 – 我本该送你们去机场 |
[18:20] | – He has nothing to do. – Neither do I. | – 他本来就没什么事可做 – 我也没事 |
[18:23] | – Yeah? – It’s George. | – 你好? – 我是乔治 |
[18:24] | Come on up. It’s George. | 上来吧,是乔治 |
[18:26] | – Oh, George. – Whatever happened with NBC? | – 是乔治 – NBC那边怎样了? |
[18:30] | – George turned it down. – He turned it down? | – 乔治拒绝了 – 拒绝了? |
[18:33] | – Why did he do that? – Because of Ted Danson. | – 他为什么这样做? – 因为特德・丹森 |
[18:36] | – What does he have to do with it? – Maybe he doesn’t like Ted Danson. | – 这跟他有什么关系? – 也许他不喜欢特德・丹森 |
[18:39] | Who knows? Maybe we’ll wind up getting more money. | 谁知道呢 也许这样能赚更多的钱 |
[18:42] | – Hey. – Hey, Georgie boy. How are you? | – 嘿 – 嘿,你好吗? |
[18:45] | Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Seinfeld. How are you? | 宋飞先生,宋飞夫人 你们好吗? |
[18:47] | What’s the matter with you? | 你脑子进水了吗? |
[18:49] | – What did I do? – What about NBC? Hear anything? | – 我做什么了? – NBC那怎么样了?有消息吗? |
[18:52] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上,我真有消息 |
[18:55] | We got a deal. | 成了 |
[19:00] | You see, he had the right idea. Hold out. | 你看,还是他的主意好 吊人胃口 |
[19:03] | That’s how you get the big money, huh, George? | 这就是赚大钱的方法 对吧,乔治? |
[19:06] | – Please, Morty. – He knows how to talk to these people. | – 拜托,莫蒂 – 他知道怎么跟这些人谈 |
[19:09] | No one’s gonna take advantage of Georgie. | 这方面没人比的了乔治 |
[19:12] | I’m just happy to be working with your talented son… | 能跟你这有天赋的儿子合作 让我感到很高兴 |
[19:15] | …who is not doing this for the money. That is so refreshing. | 他不是为了钱 这是难能可贵的 |
[19:19] | – So, what did we get? – Eight thousand dollars. | – 一共多少钱啊? – 8000美元 |
[19:21] | – Beautiful. – That’s for the two of us. | – 太好了 – 这是两个人的 |
[19:25] | – Four thousand apiece? – Let me see if I understand this. | – 一人4000? – 让我看看我能否理解 |
[19:29] | In other words, you held out for less money. | 换言之你吊他胃口 就为了拿更少的钱? |
[19:33] | – I was wrong. You were right. – The basic idea of negotiation… | – 我错了,你是对的 – 谈判的最基本的… |
[19:37] | …as I understand it is to get your price to go up. | 据我了解是抬高价格 |
[19:43] | – You’re smart. I’m dumb. – This is how they negotiate… | – 你聪明,我傻 – 在这个疯狂的世界… |
[19:45] | …in the Bizarro World. | 就得这么谈判 |
[19:48] | That’s gotta be Leo. | 这一定是里奥 |
[19:50] | – Yeah. – It’s Leo. | – 喂 – 是里奥 |
[19:52] | – All right, we’re coming down. – Let’s get going. | – 好的,马上下去 – 我们走 |
[19:55] | Dad, before we go, I got a little something for you. | 在我们走之前 我有点小东西给你 |
[19:59] | – A present. – A present? | – 一件礼物 – 一件礼物? |
[20:04] | Hey, look at this, a wallet. Exactly what I needed. | 看看,是个钱包 正是我需要的 |
[20:08] | – You see? – Come on, you lost your wallet. | – 看到了? – 得了,你丢了自己的钱包 |
[20:10] | – I figured I’d get you another. – I hope you didn’t spend too much. | – 我猜你需要一个 – 希望没花你太多钱 |
[20:13] | This is one of the most thoughtful gifts anyone’s ever given me. | 这是我收到过的最体贴的礼物 |
[20:16] | – He’s something, your son, isn’t he? – All right. Let’s go. | – 你儿子不一般,是吧? – 好了,我们走 |
[20:20] | – You’re a terrific kid. – Yeah, he’s something, isn’t he? | – 你是个好孩子 – 他很棒,不是吗? |
[20:24] | How can anybody not like you? | 怎么可能有人不喜欢你 |
[20:27] | – You’re very special. – Yeah. | – 你很特别 – 恩 |
[20:29] | I’m good for about $4000. | 我值4000美元 |
[20:32] | – Hey, let’s go. It’s 12:22. – All right, Leo. | – 我们走吧,12:22了 – 好的,里奥 |
[20:37] | – Hey, Uncle Leo. How you doing? – Hi, hi. I got it. | – 嘿,里奥叔叔,还好吗? – 我拿着 |
[20:40] | This is some beautiful parking spot you’ve got here. | 你这停车点选的真好 |
[20:43] | – I hate to give it up. – Yeah. | – 我不想让给别人 – 恩 |
[20:45] | Dad, you’re sure you don’t need more money? | 爸,你确定钱够了? |
[20:47] | – Jerry. – All right, I’m just joking. | – 杰瑞 – 好了,开个玩笑 |
[20:50] | Listen, have a nice trip. | 一路顺风 |
[20:52] | – Bye, Mrs. Seinfeld. Take care. – Thanks again for the wallet. | – 再见,宋飞先生 – 再次谢谢你的钱包 |
[20:56] | – Morty, always a pleasure. – Yes. | – 莫蒂,再见 – 好的 |
[20:58] | Take care, now. So long. | 路上小心 再见 |
[21:02] | – Yeah, like he’d take your money. – He took it. I put $400 in the wallet. | – 看起来他要接受你的钱了 – 他接受了,我在钱包里放了400块钱 |
[21:06] | He lost all that cash. It was the only way I could give it back. | 他丢了他所有的钱 这是我唯一能给他的方式 |
[21:09] | – Otherwise, he wouldn’t accept it. – I’d love to see the look on his face. | – 否则,他不可能要 – 我真想看看他的表情 |
[21:16] | – You believe this? – What? | – 你相信吗? – 什么? |
[21:18] | – It’s Velcro. – You’re kidding. | – 是维可牢尼龙 – 开玩笑 |
[21:20] | Who needs this? Leo, let’s go. | 谁需要这个 里奥,我们走 |
[21:39] | The main difference between women’s and men’s wallets is the photo section. | 男人和女人钱包的一大区别是 放照片的部分 |
[21:44] | True? Women carry with them a photo of every person they’ve ever met… | 对吧?女人带着 自打她们出生后每天… |
[21:48] | …every day in their whole life since the beginning of time. | 见到的每一个人的照片 |
[21:51] | Every picture’s out of date. You know what I mean? | 所有久远的照片 你们明白我的意思吗? |
[21:53] | “Here’s my cousin, 3 years old. She’s in the Marines now. | “这是我的堂妹,3岁 她现在在海军” |
[21:57] | This is my dog. He died during the Johnson administration.” | “这是我的狗 它死于约翰逊执政时期” |
[22:01] | You get stopped by a cop. No license, no registration. | 你被警察拦住 没有驾照,没有行驶证 |
[22:04] | “Here’s 56 people that know me.” | “这是认识我的56个人” |
[22:07] | Cop goes, “Just wanted to make sure you had some friends. Move it along. | 警察说 “只是想确定你有朋友,过” |
[22:11] | Routine pal check.” | “常规朋友检查” |