时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ever called someone and were disappointed when they answered? | 有试过给人家打电话 有人接电话但你却很失望吗? |
[00:06] | You wanted the machine. | 你只想留言 |
[00:08] | You’re always thrown off. | 你经常不知所措 |
[00:10] | You go, “Oh, l… I didn’t know you were there. | 你只能说, “噢, 我…我不知道你在呢 |
[00:14] | I just wanted to leave a message saying, ‘Sorry I missed you.”‘ | 我只想给你留言说,‘抱歉我没赴约’” |
[00:19] | So here’s two people who hate each other, don’t really ever wanna talk… | 比如有两个人都讨厌对方 压根不想说话 |
[00:23] | …but the phone machine is like this relationship respirator… | …但答录机就像个人际关系的“呼吸器”… |
[00:26] | …keeping these marginal, brain-dead relationships alive. | …维持着这些濒临“脑死亡”的关系 |
[00:29] | We do it so when we come home, you can see the little flashing red light. | 因此我们回家,看到那闪着的小红灯 |
[00:34] | You go, “All right, messages.” | “好的,有留言” |
[00:35] | You see, people need that. | 你看,人们需要答录机 |
[00:38] | It’s very important for human beings to feel popular and well-liked… | 有一件事情很重要 那就是让人们感觉自己人缘很好… |
[00:41] | …amongst a large group of people we don’t care for. | …即使只是泛泛之交 |
[00:53] | Well, this is it. | 呃,就这了 |
[00:54] | Oh, this is nice. | 噢,真不错哦 |
[00:56] | – Thanks again for the Chinese food. – Oh, you’re welcome. | – 再次谢谢你请我吃中国菜 – 噢,别客气啦 |
[00:59] | – I think I ate too much of that garlic. – Me too. | – 我吃太多大蒜了 – 我也是 |
[01:02] | I ate the whole plate. I didn’t know. I thought they were peanuts. | 我吃了一整盘咧,我不知道那是大蒜 我还以为是花生 |
[01:12] | You know what, I think Naked Gun is on. Oh, I’ve seen it. | 现在应该在播《白头神探》 噢,我以前看了 |
[01:15] | I laughed through that whole thing. Wanna watch? | 笑死人了,你想看吗? |
[01:17] | No. | 不要了 |
[01:19] | – I mean, I don’t think so. – I thought you liked to laugh. | – 我是说,我不想看 – 我以为你喜欢笑 |
[01:21] | I thought you were happy-go-lucky. | 我以为你是乐天派 |
[01:23] | No, no. I’m not happy, I’m not lucky, and I don’t go. | 不,不,我不开心,也不幸运 更别说乐天啦! |
[01:28] | If anything, I’m sad-stop-unlucky. | 我恰恰是悲观派 |
[01:32] | That’s not funny, Naomi. I didn’t mean to be funny there. | 这不好笑, 奈奥米 我不是开玩笑的 |
[01:35] | Why don’t you check the TV Guide? I think Holocaust is on. | 为什么不看看电视节目单? 应该在播《大屠杀》 |
[01:43] | Jerry, it’s George. You all set for the weekend? This is gonna be great. | 杰瑞,是乔治,你周末有安排了吗? 这周末肯定会过得很棒 |
[01:47] | You’ll have a great time with Naomi. | 你和奈奥米会玩得很开心的 |
[01:48] | All right, she’s got that laugh. | 但她那笑声 |
[01:50] | What’d you say, it’s like Elmer Fudd sitting on a juicer? | 你怎么说来着? 像小结巴坐在榨汁器上的声音 (又称爱发先生,专门追杀兔八哥) |
[01:54] | I was thinking we’d take two cars up to the cabin. | 我觉得我们要开两辆车去木屋那边 |
[01:57] | That way, you know, if one of us wanted to stay… | 那样的话,如果我们有谁想留下… |
[02:02] | This thing has never worked right. | 这东西老是不正常 |
[02:05] | You think I laugh like Elmer Fudd sitting on a juicer? | 你觉得我笑起来 像坐在果汁机的小结巴? |
[02:09] | Well, first of all, Elmer Fudd is one of the most beloved… | 呃,首先 小结巴一直都是最受人喜欢的… |
[02:12] | …internationally known cartoon characters of all time. | …国际著名的卡通形象耶 |
[02:16] | “I’m gonna kill that cwazy wabbit.” | “我要杀了那疯兔子” (兔八哥和它是死对头) |
[02:18] | Come on! Not only that, a juicer is one of the healthiest ways… | 拜托啦!不仅如此 榨汁器可是最健康的… |
[02:23] | It makes juice, it extracts the pulp and… And then the vitamins. | 它可以榨汁,提取果肉 还有能保留维他命 |
[02:28] | For long life and vitality. | 可以延年益寿,永葆青春 |
[02:34] | How could you leave a message like that? | 你怎么可以留那样的言啊? |
[02:36] | How could you play it to just anyone? | 你怎么可以当着外人听留言呢? |
[02:38] | I didn’t think you’d leave it. | 我以为你不会留言啊 |
[02:39] | – I didn’t think you’d play it. – Now she’s not coming this weekend. | – 我倒觉得你不会放出来听呢 – 她这周末不会去了 |
[02:43] | What do you mean, not going? We got plans. Call her up. | 你啥意思啊,不去了? 我们约好了,快打电话叫她 |
[02:46] | Ah, it’s better anyway. | 这样也好 |
[02:48] | I mean, really. What was gonna happen? | 真的,要不然会发生啥事? |
[02:50] | I’m a comedian. How can I go out with a girl with a laugh like that? | 我是喜剧演员来的 怎么可以和笑成这样的女人约会呢? |
[02:54] | It’s like Coco Chanel going out with a fishmonger. | 这就好比可可・香奈尔和鱼贩约会嘛 |
[02:59] | You know, she’s with all the perfumes, and a fishmonger’s a pretty bad smell. | 她身上散发着各种香水味道 鱼贩却一身恶臭 |
[03:07] | Well, maybe you should ask Elaine. | 呃,或许我们可以叫伊莲去 |
[03:08] | But if I ask Elaine, Kramer will feel slighted. | 但如果我叫伊莲,克莱默会觉得被忽视了 |
[03:11] | Oh, no, no. Don’t say anything to Kramer. Susan can’t stand him. | 噢,不,不,不,别告诉克莱默 苏珊可受不了他的 |
[03:15] | He vomited all over her. | 他吐了她一身 |
[03:19] | Wait a minute. Do you smell smoke? | 等一下,你闻到烟味了吗? |
[03:21] | – Ah, Kramer. – Hello, boys. | – 呃,克莱默 – 大家好 |
[03:24] | Top of the morning to you. | 早上好啊 |
[03:26] | What do you say? What do you be? | 你说啥?你们准备干啥? |
[03:28] | Put that thing out before you start another fire. | 把那烟熄了,免得又闹出一场火灾 |
[03:30] | You had to give him cigars. | 你非得给他一盒雪茄 |
[03:33] | So, what are you guys doing this weekend? | 你们周末有啥节目啊? |
[03:36] | – Ah, we’re… – Because I’m gonna be playing golf… | – 呃,我们… – 我要去打高尔夫啦… |
[03:38] | …at the Westchester Country Club. | …在西切斯特乡村俱乐部 |
[03:41] | Westchester? Isn’t that a private club? | 西切斯特? 那不是私人俱乐部吗? |
[03:43] | That’s right, buddy. It’s private. It’s very private. | 没错,伙计,是私人的,非常私人的 |
[03:48] | I met the pro at the golf shop up on 49th Street. I gave him a Cuban… | 我在49大街上一个高尔夫专卖店认识了一职业球手 我给了他一支古巴… |
[03:52] | …and he invites me for a free round. | …他请我去打几轮 |
[03:54] | Then he says, anytime I lay one of these on him, it’ll be the same deal. | 然后他说,要是我再给他一支 他再请我去 |
[03:59] | – Wow. – Isn’t that beautiful? | – 喔 – 那不是很爽? |
[04:00] | Man, I’m gonna be hitting the links all weekend. | 大哥,我整个周末都可以打高尔夫 |
[04:05] | – Gee, that’s… That’s too bad. – Yeah. Too bad. | – 咦,那… 那可惜了 – 是啊,太可惜了 |
[04:08] | – Why? What? What? – Because we were just saying… | – 什么,为什么?为什么啊? – 因为我们刚想说… |
[04:11] | …we were gonna ask you to the country. | …我们叫你去郊区 |
[04:13] | Susan’s father has a cabin up there, but all right. | 苏珊的老爸有间木屋在那,但没关系啦! |
[04:16] | They got any golf courses up there? | 那里有高尔夫球场吗? |
[04:18] | No, no, no. | 没有,没有,没有 |
[04:20] | – No, no, that’s pie country. – Yeah. | – 没有,那村子盛产派的 – 是的 |
[04:23] | Yeah, they do a lot of baking up there. | 对的,他们弄很多烘烤品 |
[04:25] | They sell them by the road. Blueberry, blackberry. | 他们在路边卖蓝莓派,黑莓派 |
[04:28] | – Blackberry, boysenberry. – Boysenberry, huckleberry. | – 黑莓, 波森莓 – 波森莓, 越橘 |
[04:30] | – Raspberry, strawberry. – Strawberry, cranberry. | – 树莓, 草莓 – 草莓, 小红莓 |
[04:32] | Peach. | 还有桃肉派 |
[04:37] | – I don’t know. – Come on, I don’t wanna tag along… | – 我不知道 – 拜托,我可不想做… |
[04:40] | …with George and Susan. With you, it’s a better group. | …乔治和苏珊的电灯泡 你去的话,我们就成双成对了 |
[04:43] | – What’s that? – Oh, it’s an autographed picture… | – 那是什么? – 噢,是一张亲笔签名的照片… |
[04:45] | …for my dry cleaner. I never know what to write on these things. | …给干洗店员的, 我都不知道该写在上面写什么 |
[04:49] | I hate doing this. | 我讨厌干这些事 |
[04:52] | “I’m very impressed”? | “我印象很深刻”? |
[04:57] | You mean “pressed” because it’s a dry cleaner? | 你是指被干洗店员“压”吧? (impressed可以拆解成I’m pressed) |
[04:59] | Yeah, see? That’s why I hate it. | 是啊,明白我讨厌的原因了吧 |
[05:02] | So come on, you wanna go? | 拜托啦,你去吧? |
[05:04] | Well, what about the sleeping arrangements in the cabin? | 那在木屋我们怎么睡啊? |
[05:08] | Well… Same bed, and underwear and a T-shirt. | 呃…同一张床啊,内裤加T恤啦 |
[05:15] | – What about me? – Well, you’d be naked, of course. | – 那我呢? – 你当然裸体啦 |
[05:20] | – Excuse me. Jerry Seinfeld? – Yeah. | – 打扰了,你是杰瑞・宋飞? – 是的 |
[05:23] | My names Sanger, Mel Sanger. I drive that truck out there. | 我叫桑格, 梅尔・桑格 我开那卡车过来的 |
[05:27] | – The Yoo-hoo? – Yeah. | – 停在Yoo-hoo专卖店那儿的? – 是的 (Yoo-hoo,一种巧克力味的饮料) |
[05:29] | – I love Yoo-hoo. – Yes, it’s a fine product. | – 我喜欢yoo-hoo耶 – 是啊,是挺不错的 |
[05:32] | I saw you on The Tonight Show a couple of weeks ago. | 几周前我看了《今晚秀》 |
[05:34] | I was watching the show with my son Donald. | 我和我儿子唐纳德一起看的 |
[05:37] | He’s got this rare immune deficiency in his blood. | 他得了一种罕见的血液免疫缺陷 |
[05:40] | The damnedest thing. Doctors say he has to live in a plastic bubble. | 最该死的是,医生说 他只能住在一个“塑料泡泡”(无菌罩)里 |
[05:44] | Can you imagine that? A bubble. | 你能想象吗?泡泡里 |
[05:46] | – A bubble? | – A bubble? – 泡泡? – 泡泡? |
[05:48] | Yes, a bubble. | 是的,泡泡 |
[05:50] | – Do you mind? May I? – Oh, sure. | – 你不介意? 我可以…? – 噢,当然 |
[05:54] | It’d break your heart seeing him in there. | 看到他在那的状况你心都会碎了 |
[05:57] | He’s like a prisoner. No friends. Just his mother and me. | 就像囚犯一样,没朋友 只有他母亲和我 |
[06:01] | And I’m out there six days a week hauling Yoo-hoo. | 我每周六天都得拖一车Yoo-hoo回家 |
[06:05] | We have sacrificed everything, all for the sake of our little… | 我们牺牲了一切,就为了这… |
[06:10] | …bubble boy. | …泡泡男孩 |
[06:12] | – Excuse me. – Oh, here. | – 不好意思 – 来,给 |
[06:25] | Excuse me. | 真的很抱歉 |
[06:27] | Anyway, we were watching you on TV… | 反正我们在电视上看到你… |
[06:30] | You get in the bubble with him? | 你和他一起住在那泡泡里? |
[06:31] | No. He can see through the bubble, it’s plastic. | 没有,从那泡泡里能看电视的 那是塑料的 |
[06:34] | – Oh, I thought it was like an igloo. – No. It’s clear. | – 噢,我以为那像个冰屋 – 不,是透明的 |
[06:38] | Who has the remote? | 谁拿着遥控器啊? |
[06:40] | He does. | 他 |
[06:41] | The remote goes through the bubble? | 那遥控器在泡泡里能用吗? |
[06:43] | Yeah. He’s in the bubble with the remote. | 是的,他拿着遥控器,在泡泡里 |
[06:46] | So you have no control over the remote? | 那你就不能拿到遥控器? |
[06:49] | No. It’s frustrating. | 不行,真令人沮丧 |
[06:52] | Yeah. Of course. Yeah. | 是啊,当然啦 |
[06:54] | So anyway, you’re his favorite comedian. | 不过,你是他最喜欢的喜剧演员 |
[06:56] | He laughed so hard the other night… | 那天晚上他笑得太厉害了… |
[06:58] | …we had to give him an extra shot of hemoglobin. | …我们不得不给他打了一针血红素 |
[07:02] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[07:04] | Tomorrow is his birthday. | 明天是他的生日 |
[07:05] | And it would mean so much to him if you could find it in your heart… | 这件事对他来说意义很大 就是如果你能… |
[07:10] | …to pay him a visit and just say hello. – Oh, well, tomorrow, l… | …拜访一下他,问个好 – 噢,呃,明天,我… |
[07:14] | Jerry. Of course he’d pay him a visit. You’d be happy to. | 杰瑞,当然他会过去的,你很乐意去的 |
[07:18] | Yeah. Okay… | 好的,好吧… |
[07:21] | Tomorrow. Where do you live? Uptown? Up Westside? | 明天,你住哪啊?住宅区?西城区? |
[07:24] | – No. Upstate. – Upstate. | – 不是,州北部 – 北部 |
[07:31] | He’s a bubble boy! | 他是住在泡泡里的男孩! |
[07:34] | – A bubble boy? – Yes, a bubble boy. | – 泡泡男孩? – 是的,泡泡男孩 |
[07:37] | – What’s a bubble boy? – He lives in a bubble. | – 啥是泡泡男孩啊? – 他住在泡泡里 |
[07:41] | Boy. | 天哪! |
[07:45] | What kind of a bubble, like an igloo? | 什么类型的泡泡啊,像冰屋? |
[07:47] | No, that’s what I thought. It’s a piece of plastic dividing the room. | 不是,我开始也是那样想的 其实是把房间隔开的一层塑料里啦 |
[07:52] | What kind of plastic do you think it is? Like that dry-cleaning plastic? | 啥塑料呢? 干洗塑料? |
[07:55] | That’s no good. | 那可不太好 |
[07:58] | He wouldn’t last 10 minutes in there. | 他在里面活不过10分钟 |
[08:00] | What can I do? I promised I’d go visit him tomorrow. | 我该咋办啊?我答应明天去拜访人家了 |
[08:03] | It’s his birthday. I can’t go to the cabin. | 那是他生日,我不能去木屋了 |
[08:05] | – Well, where does he live? – I don’t know. Upstate. Fall-something. | – 呃,他住哪啊? – 我不知道,州北部啥瀑布之类的 |
[08:08] | Wait a minute. This is right on the way to the cabin. | 等等,去木屋刚好顺路啊 |
[08:11] | Oh, all right. Beautiful. So you stop in, visit the bubble boy for 20 minutes… | 噢,那就好了,太棒了 那你停20分钟去看那个泡泡男孩 |
[08:16] | …then we can go. – You think so? | …然后我们就走 – 你觉得来得及? |
[08:17] | I know exactly where this is. You can just follow us. | 我知道在哪里,你可以跟着我们 |
[08:20] | Oh, great. Okay, we’re going away. | 噢,太好了,好的,那就去吧 |
[08:23] | – I think I’m excited. – I’m excited. | – 我太兴奋了 – 我也兴奋 |
[08:25] | Oh, you’re gonna love this cabin. My grandfather built it in 1947. | 噢,你肯定会爱死那木屋 我祖父1947年时建的 |
[08:29] | – It’s incredible. – There you go. It’s a ’47 cabin. | – 难以置信哦 – 你会去的,那可是47年的木屋哦 |
[08:33] | – So we’ll see you tomorrow. – Okay. | – 那明天见吧 – 好的 |
[08:36] | Well, hey. | 嘿 |
[08:38] | Very nice. Very nice. | 真不错,真不错 |
[08:41] | – Well, I’m off to the links. – Yeah. | – 呃,我要去打高尔夫了 – 是的 |
[08:43] | I wanna thank you for the invite upstate. | 我想感谢你邀请我去北部 |
[08:45] | I’m sorry I can’t make it. | 很抱歉我不能去 |
[08:47] | – The what? – Nothing. Let’s get going. Come on. | – 什么? – 没什么,我们走吧,快点 |
[08:49] | – Did you…? – No, no, we’ll talk about it later. | – 你…? – 没有,没有啦,我们呆会再说 |
[08:51] | Is that one of the cigars my father gave you? | 那不是我父亲给你的雪茄吗? |
[08:58] | Hey, what’s with George and Susan? Does he actually like her? | 嘿,乔治和苏珊他们搞啥啊? 他真的喜欢她吗? |
[09:01] | I don’t know if he likes her as much as he likes it. | 我不知道他是爱她人还是爱那个… |
[09:05] | Oh, that’s nice. | 噢,那就好 |
[09:07] | What’s he doing? What is his hurry? | 他在干啥?他为啥那么急啊? |
[09:09] | Oh, you know George. He’s gotta make “good time.” | 噢,你又不是不了解他 他想快点快活快活 |
[09:12] | He once went from West 81 st St. to Kennedy airport in 25 minutes. | 他有一次从西81大街到肯尼迪机场 只花了25分钟 |
[09:16] | I never heard the end of it. | 他老是吹嘘这个 |
[09:18] | Look at him. | 看他 |
[09:20] | Would you stop that, please? Just stop that. | 别这样啦,行吗?别这样 |
[09:22] | – Why? – Knock it off. You’re distracting me. | – 为啥? – 别这样啦,你让我分心呢 |
[09:26] | We’re making incredible time here. | 我们现在真美妙啊 |
[09:28] | I once made it to Kennedy airport from West 81 St. in 15 minutes. | 我有一次从肯尼迪机场到81大街 只花了15分钟 |
[09:33] | Oh, here. Hold this. It’s $ 10 for the tolls. | 噢,这,拿着,10块的过路费 |
[09:36] | What’s he doing? Is he out of his mind? | 他在搞啥啊?他疯了吗? |
[09:39] | Do you see him? I don’t even see him anymore. Where is he? | 你看到他吗?我都看不到他了? 他在哪啊? |
[09:42] | – Isn’t that blue car him? – No, no, that’s not him. | – 那蓝色的车是他的吗? – 不,不,那不是他 |
[09:44] | What happened to him? I can’t believe it. I lost him. | 他搞什么啊?真不敢相信,他不见了 |
[09:47] | That stupid idiot. | 那个死笨蛋 |
[09:49] | – Now what are we gonna do? – It’s no big deal, Jerry. | – 现在我们该咋办啊? – 没啥大不了啦,杰瑞 |
[09:52] | We’ll just meet him at the bubble boy’s house. | 我们约好在泡泡男孩家等的 |
[09:54] | I don’t even know where the bubble boy lives. | 我都不知道那泡泡男孩住哪里啊 |
[09:56] | I don’t even remember the name of the town. | 我都不记得那镇的名字 |
[09:58] | – You don’t have the directions? – No, I was following him! | – 你不知道怎么去? – 不知道啊,我跟着他的! |
[10:01] | How could you not take the directions? | 你怎么可以不带地址啊? |
[10:03] | Because he’s my directions. | 因为他是引路人啊 |
[10:09] | I don’t see them, George. | 我看不到他们了,乔治 |
[10:11] | You make plans, then he goes 100 miles an hour… | 我们约定好,他却开到100码… |
[10:14] | …the weekend’s over just like that. | …整个周末就这么毁了 |
[10:16] | Poor little bubble boy. | 可怜的泡泡小孩 |
[10:18] | He’s sitting there waiting for you in his bubble or igloo thing, whatever. | 他坐在那泡泡冰屋啥的 眼睁睁地等着你 |
[10:21] | I don’t know what to do. I don’t know where I am. | 我不知道该咋办,我不知道我在哪呢 |
[10:24] | Just get off at this exit. We’ll figure something out. | 从这出口出去,我们再想办法 |
[10:28] | We lost them. Do you know that? | We lost them. 他们不见了,你知道吗?他们不见了 |
[10:31] | Well, it’s not my fault. | 那又不是我的错 |
[10:33] | Seinfeld can’t drive. How hard is it to follow somebody? | 宋飞连车都不会开 跟着别人开很难吗? |
[10:36] | Well, now what are you gonna do? | 那我们该咋办啊? |
[10:38] | It’s fine. We’ll just meet him at the bubble boy’s house. | 没事的,我们在那泡泡男孩家碰面 |
[10:41] | Does he have the address? | 他有地址吗? |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 好啦 |
[10:57] | Leave a message, I’ll call you back. Thanks. | 请留言,我会回电,谢谢 |
[11:00] | Hi, Jerry. It’s Naomi. | 嘿, 杰瑞,是奈奥米 |
[11:03] | Listen, if it’s not too late, I changed my mind. | 听着,现在还不算太迟,我改变主意了 |
[11:06] | – I’d like to go to the cabin. – Wait. Wait. | – 我很乐意去那木屋 – 等等,等等 |
[11:09] | Yeah, hello. Hi. | 是的,你好,你好 |
[11:12] | This is Kramer. | 我是克莱默 |
[11:14] | Yeah. I’m the next-door neighbor. | 是的,我是他邻居 |
[11:17] | You know, Jerry’s left, but listen, you see, my golf game got canceled. | 杰瑞出去了,我高尔夫球比赛取消了 |
[11:22] | I’m thinking of going up myself. | 我本来想自己过去的 |
[11:24] | They got pies, and I got the directions right here. | 他们那有很多派,我知道怎么去 |
[11:33] | I drive all the way to the country club… | 我开车去那乡村俱乐部… |
[11:35] | …and then I find out there’s a tournament going on. | …那里在举行锦标赛 |
[11:38] | – You mind if I smoke? – No. | – 你不介意我吸烟吧? – 不介意 |
[11:40] | These are Cubans. | 这是古巴货呢 |
[11:54] | I don’t know if this is the house. | 我不知道是不是这房子 |
[11:56] | I don’t see Jerry’s car anywhere. | 没见杰瑞的车啊 |
[11:59] | Would you stop it? | 别这样啊 |
[12:02] | Would you quit it, please? Someone is gonna see us here. | 别这样好吗? 有人看着呢 |
[12:04] | So what? | 那又咋啦? |
[12:06] | You are such a prude. | 你还是个“君子”啊 |
[12:09] | Hey. I am not a prude, sweetheart. | 嘿,我不是君子,宝贝 |
[12:11] | I swing with the best of them. | 我只和君子混得好而已 |
[12:14] | – Come on, let’s go in. – What? | – 走吧,我们进去吧 – 什么? |
[12:17] | We should tell them what happened. They might be very late… | 我们该告诉他们啊,他们会迟一点到… |
[12:20] | …if they make it all. – I can’t go in there. | …要是他们能来的话 – 我才不要进去啊 |
[12:23] | I can’t face the bubble boy. | 我不能去见那泡泡男孩 |
[12:25] | – What’s the matter? – I don’t react well to these situations. | – 怎么回事啊? – 我见不惯这种场合 |
[12:30] | My grandmother died two months early from how I reacted in the hospital. | 我的祖母就因为我在医院的反应 早死了两个月 |
[12:33] | She was getting better. Then I paid her a visit. | 她本来好多了,然后我去探望她 |
[12:36] | She saw my face, boom. That was the end of her. | 她看到我的脸,轰! 就这样挂掉了 |
[12:39] | – We’re going in. – Wait, please… | – 我们要进去 – 等等,求你了… |
[12:40] | – Come on, George. George, stop. – Would you wait one moment… | – 走吧, 乔治 ,乔治, 别这样 – 再等一会吧… |
[12:47] | I can’t believe a little thing like George speeding… | 真不敢相信就这些鸡毛蒜皮的小事 像乔治超速行驶之类… |
[12:49] | …and my whole weekend is gone. The plans, the packing. Everything. | …就能把我整个周末都搅黄了 计划,收拾行当,一切一切 |
[12:53] | Your whole weekend? What about the bubble boy? | 你的整个周末? 那泡泡男孩咋办啊? |
[12:56] | Why do you keep bringing up the bubble boy? | 你为啥一直提那个泡泡男孩啊? |
[12:58] | You don’t have to mention him. I know about the bubble boy. | 不用唠叨他啦,我知道呢 |
[13:00] | I’m aware of the bubble boy. | 我也担心泡泡男孩啊 |
[13:02] | Why do you keep reminding me about the bubble boy? | 你为啥一直提醒泡泡男孩呢? |
[13:09] | I’ll have a cup of coffee and a turkey club. | 我要一杯咖啡,一份火鸡三明治 |
[13:12] | – How about you? – I’ll just have a glass of water. | – 你呢? – 我只要一杯水 |
[13:17] | You can’t just have water. | 你不能只点水啊 |
[13:19] | Why not? That’s all I want. | 为啥不可以?我只想喝水 |
[13:21] | This isn’t a park bench where you come in and sit down. | 这里不是公园长凳,想坐就坐的 |
[13:23] | It’s a business. | 这里可是开门做生意的 |
[13:27] | Hold it a second. | 等一下 |
[13:29] | Don’t you play on TV? | 你是不是拍电视的啊? |
[13:31] | – Oh, no. – Yes. Yes, you saw him on TV. | – 噢,不是 – 是的,是的,你在电视里看到他吧 |
[13:36] | – What’s your name? – Jerry Seinfeld. | – 你叫什么名字啊? – 杰瑞・宋飞 |
[13:38] | – Elaine… – Gary Seinfield. | – 伊莲… – 杰瑞・宋飞 |
[13:41] | – I saw you on The Tonight Show. – Right. | – 我在《今晚秀》见过你 – 对的 |
[13:43] | Wouldn’t you like an autographed picture? | 你不想要签名照吗? |
[13:46] | I don’t have any more pictures, Elaine. | 我这没照片呢, 伊莲 |
[13:49] | He’s lying. They’re in the trunk. | 他骗你的,在车里呢 |
[13:51] | – Now you get to sign another one. – I’m not lying. | – 你得再签一张了 – 我没撒谎 |
[13:54] | Yeah. Yeah, he is. | 是的,他骗你 |
[13:57] | She’ll have a cup of coffee and a broiled chicken. | 她要一杯咖啡外加一个烤鸡 |
[14:03] | See, it’s not really a bubble. | 看到没,不是真的泡泡 |
[14:06] | A lot of people think it’s an igloo, but it’s really just a plastic divider. | 很多人以为是冰屋 但只是一个塑料隔离装置 |
[14:21] | Can you go in the bubble? | 你能进去的吗? |
[14:23] | Well, you have to put so many things on because of the germs. | 你得穿很多防护衣,因为有细菌 |
[14:27] | The gloves, the mask, it’s a whole production. | 手套,面具,整套装备 |
[14:30] | So then he makes his own bed? | 他自己整理床铺? |
[14:32] | Well, that’s one of the things we fight about. | 那就是我们要争吵的 |
[14:36] | Would you like to meet him? | 你们想见他吗? |
[14:38] | – Ah, well, you know… – Oh, he loves games. | – 呃… – 噢,他喜欢玩游戏 |
[14:41] | Maybe you could play Trivial Pursuit with him. | 或许你们可以陪他玩“打破砂锅问到底” |
[14:43] | Hey, Ma! What the hell do I gotta do to get some food around here? | 嘿,妈!我要吃东西! |
[14:47] | I’m starving. And if it’s peanut butter, I’m gonna shove it in your face! | 我饿死了,要是有花生酱 我就撒你一脸 |
[14:59] | – One picture left in the trunk. – Thanks. This is fun. | – 落在车里的照片 – 谢谢了,真搞笑 |
[15:04] | Yeah, this turned out to be a great weekend. | 是的,这周末真是棒极了 |
[15:06] | Where’s my water? | 我的水呢? |
[15:08] | Oh, it’s coming. | 噢,来了 |
[15:11] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | – 给你啦 – 谢谢了 |
[15:14] | What’d you write? | 你都写了啥? |
[15:15] | “Nothing’s finer than being in your diner.” | “你的小店最棒” |
[15:25] | There is “nothing finer than being in your diner”? | 是“你的小店最棒”? |
[15:28] | – No good? – This is what you came up with? | – 不好吗? – 你就只能想出这水平的句子了? |
[15:31] | Well? | 呃? |
[15:33] | That is so lame, Jerry. | 写得也太烂了,杰瑞 |
[15:35] | People will be reading that for the next 20 years and laughing at you. | 在未来20年 来这吃饭的人读了都会笑话你 |
[15:39] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 嗯,嗯,你说的对 不好意思,不好意思 |
[15:42] | Would you mind? I’d like the picture back. | 你介不介意?我想要回那照片 |
[15:44] | – Why? – I’m not happy with what I wrote. | – 为啥啊? – 我那写的不好啊 |
[15:47] | – It’s good. I like it. – No, believe me, it’s not good. | – 很好啊,我很喜欢 – 不,相信我,真的不好 |
[15:50] | I’ll mail you one with something really funny. | 我会邮寄一张更有趣的给你 |
[15:52] | Well, when you mail me a new one, I’ll send you back this one. | 等你寄新的给我 我再把这寄回去给你吧 |
[15:55] | You don’t understand. I want the picture. | 你不明白的,我想要这照片 |
[15:57] | Right. | 得了吧 |
[16:07] | This is Donald. | 这位是唐纳德 |
[16:09] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[16:11] | Who are you? | 你们是谁啊? |
[16:12] | – Where’s Seinfeld? – He’s on his way. | – 宋飞在哪啊? – 他在路上了 |
[16:15] | These are his friends. | 这些是他的朋友 |
[16:17] | What are you looking at? | 有啥好看的啊? |
[16:18] | Never seen a kid in a bubble before? | 没看过泡泡里的孩子吗? |
[16:24] | Of course I have. Come on. | 当然看过啦 |
[16:27] | My cousin’s in a bubble. | 我表弟也住在泡泡里 |
[16:31] | My friend Jeffrey’s sister also, bubble, you know… | 我朋友杰弗里的姐姐也是住泡泡里 |
[16:34] | I got a lot of bubble experience. Come on. | 我有很多关于泡泡的经历啦 |
[16:38] | – What’s your story? – I have no story. | – 你又有啥经历啊? – 我没啥经历啊 |
[16:42] | She works for NBC. | 她在NBC(全国广播公司)工作 |
[16:44] | How about taking your top off? | 要不把你上衣脱了吧? |
[16:48] | Donald, behave yourself. | 唐纳德,注意点 |
[16:50] | Come on. | 快点吧 |
[16:52] | I know, I know. | 我知道,我知道 |
[16:54] | Why don’t you play a game of Trivial Pursuit? | 要不你们一起玩“打破沙锅问到底”吧 |
[16:56] | Ah, you know, we gotta be running… | 呃,我们得急着去… |
[16:58] | What, are you afraid? | 咋啦,你害怕啦? |
[17:01] | – No. You see, it’s… – I’m gonna kick your ass. | – 你,呃,我… – 我会把你打个落花流水 |
[17:06] | I was nice enough to give you the picture. | 我给你那照片够好了 |
[17:09] | I don’t like what I wrote. I don’t want it up there. Please just give it back. | 我只是不喜欢我写的东西 我不想它挂在上面,还给我吧 |
[17:13] | You are really starting to get under my skin. | 你真是没完没了啊 |
[17:15] | – I want that picture. – Well, you can’t have it. | – 我要那照片 – 不能给你了 |
[17:18] | In fact, maybe you better just pay your check, and get out. | 事实上,你最好买单,然后滚出去 |
[17:21] | I’m not paying until I get that back. | 不给我照片,我就不买单 |
[17:23] | Well, you ain’t getting it back. | 我不会给你的 |
[17:26] | Well, maybe I’ll just take it back. | 我只是想要回我的照片 |
[17:30] | This chicken is really good. | 这鸡真的很好吃啊 |
[17:36] | Okay, history. | 好的,历史 |
[17:38] | This is for the game. | 这是玩游戏的 |
[17:40] | How you doing over there? | 你们咋啦? |
[17:42] | Not too good. | 不太好 |
[17:46] | All right, bubble boy. | 好的,泡泡男孩 |
[17:48] | Let’s just play. | 我们玩吧 |
[17:50] | “Who invaded Spain in the eighth century?” | “谁在八世纪入侵西班牙”? |
[17:54] | That’s a joke. The Moors. | 开玩笑啊,摩尔人(the moors) |
[17:56] | Oh, no. | 噢,不是哦 |
[17:59] | I’m so sorry. It’s the “Moops.” | 很抱歉,是“Moops” |
[18:01] | The correct answer is the Moops. | 正确答案是Moops |
[18:03] | Moops? Let me see that. | Moops?让我看看 |
[18:08] | That’s not Moops, you jerk. | 不是Moops,你个笨蛋 |
[18:10] | It’s Moors. It’s a misprint. | 是摩尔人(Moors),印错了 |
[18:13] | I’m sorry. The card says Moops. | 不好意思,卡片上写着Moops |
[18:18] | It doesn’t matter. It’s Moors. There’s no Moops. | 没关系啦,是摩尔人(Moors),压根没什么Moops |
[18:23] | – It’s Moops. – Moors. | – 是Moops – 摩尔人(Moors) |
[18:27] | – Moops. – Moors! | – 摩尔人(Moors)! |
[18:34] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:36] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗? |
[18:39] | – Oh, boy. – What should we do? | – 噢,天哪 – 我们该怎么办啊? |
[18:43] | Hold these pies. | 拿着这些派 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:58] | Help. Someone… | 救命啊,来人啊… |
[18:59] | – There’s no Moops, you idiot! – Stop it! Let go of him. | – 压根没啥Moops,你个笨蛋! – 住手!放开他 |
[19:02] | Donald. Stop it. Now, let go of him, Donald. | 唐纳德,住手,放开他,唐纳德 |
[19:06] | – I’m gonna kill him. – He’s choking me. | – 我要杀了他 – 我透不过气啦 |
[19:09] | – Donald. Stop. – Moors! | – 唐纳德,住手 – 摩尔人(Moors)! |
[19:11] | Say Moors! | 说摩尔人(Moors)! |
[19:12] | Moops. Moops. | |
[19:14] | Donald, stop it. | 唐纳德,住手 |
[19:26] | What are you doing? You’re choking me. Elaine! | 你在干嘛啊? 我透不过气了,伊莲! |
[19:28] | – Are you gonna pay today? – No, I want that picture back! | – 你快点付账? – 不,还我那照片! |
[19:31] | Something’s happened to the bubble boy! | 那泡泡男孩出事了! |
[19:33] | – They’re rushing him to hospital. – What? | – 他正被急送往医院呢 – 什么? |
[19:35] | The bubble boy? He lives around here? | 泡泡男孩?他住在附近? |
[19:38] | That’s his house, down the road. | 他房子在那,路那边 |
[19:39] | He got in a fight with some guy. | 他和一个男的打起来了 |
[19:41] | Who kind of a person would hurt the bubble boy? | 什么禽兽啊,居然伤害泡泡男孩? |
[19:43] | Some little bald guy from the city. | 城里来的一个矮秃瓜 |
[19:46] | Come on, Vern. Page, Preston, don’t you think we ought to do something? | 走, 弗恩,佩吉,普雷斯顿 我们难道不该干点什么? |
[19:52] | Naomi, come on, let’s get going. | 奈奥米,快点,我们走吧 |
[19:55] | But that lake must be freezing. | 但湖水肯定很冰凉 |
[19:57] | No, it’s good for you. | 对你有好处 |
[19:58] | Retards the aging process. | 可以抑制老化 |
[20:05] | Ready to go swimming? | 准备好游泳了吗? |
[20:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:19] | Jerry, what happened to you? | 杰瑞,你出啥事啦? |
[20:21] | What happened to you? You were going 100 miles an hour. | 你发啥疯了,你开到100码 |
[20:24] | I was not. Bubble boy tried to kill me. | 我没有啊,那泡泡男孩想杀了我 |
[20:26] | – What? – Susan, tell them. | – 什么? – 苏珊,告诉他们 |
[20:28] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[20:31] | – Hey, Seinfeld. – Hey, happy birthday. | – 嘿,宋飞 – 嘿,生日快乐 |
[20:34] | Thanks for showing up. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[20:35] | – You know, your friend tried to kill me. – He’s a lying snot. | – 你朋友想杀了我呢 – 你个下流的骗子 |
[20:38] | He’s a cheater, aren’t you, little twerp? | 他个无赖,不是吗?废材! |
[20:40] | – Moors! – Moops! | – 摩尔人(Moors)! |
[20:42] | – Moors! – Moops! | – 摩尔人(Moors)! |
[20:44] | There’s the guy who tried to kill the bubble boy. Get him! | 就是那家伙想伤害泡泡男孩 抓住他! |
[20:57] | Fire engines. | 救火车 |
[21:02] | Must be a big one. | 看来火势不小哦 |
[21:07] | Do you smell something? | 有没有闻到什么? |
[21:10] | – Yeah. – Smoke. | – 有啊 – 烟 |
[21:11] | Yeah. Definite smoke. | 是的,肯定是烟味 |
[21:14] | Look, it’s a fire! | 看,着火了 |
[21:17] | Holy cow, look at that! | 天哪,看啊 |
[21:19] | – It’s my father’s cabin! – The cabin is on fire. | – 那是我父亲的木屋啊! – 木屋着火了 |
[21:24] | I just realized, you never gave me back the change from the tolls. | 过路费的找零你还没给我呢 |
[21:31] | How could this have happened? | 怎么会这样啊? |
[21:36] | Oh, my God. The cabin. | 噢,天哪,小木屋 |
[21:38] | What are you two doing here? | 你在这干什么啊? |
[21:39] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[21:42] | Hey, you didn’t: | 嘿,你该不是… |
[21:45] | My Cubans. | 我的古巴雪茄 |
[21:50] | Something very scary and exciting about fire. | 火,有点吓人,有点刺激 |
[21:53] | People always run to see a fire. | 人们经常跑去看火灾 |
[21:54] | They’re very proud if they have a fireplace. | 要是有个壁炉他们就会很得意 |
[21:57] | I think that’s what smoking is really all about. | 或许那就是吸烟的意思所在吧 |
[22:00] | That’s the power of smoking. It’s just this thing: | 烟的威力在于: |
[22:02] | “I got fire right here in my hand. | “我手上有火 |
[22:05] | Smoke and fire is literally coming right out of my mouth.” | 烟和我都从我嘴里冒出来” |
[22:09] | And it’s very intimidating to the nonsmoker. | 对不吸烟的人而言,有点恐怖 |
[22:11] | It’s like talking to someone going: | 好比如对人这样说: |
[22:13] | “My head could open up. Lava could explode out. | “我的脑袋会裂开,熔岩喷发出来 |
[22:15] | Pour right down my face. Doesn’t bother me a bit.” | 沿着我的脸泼下来,但我却不为所动” |
[22:19] | And a cigar is even worse. | 但雪茄更恐怖 |
[22:20] | I mean, a cigar is like: | 我是说,雪茄好比如: |
[22:22] | You think this end is bad. Look at this wet, disgusting nub, huh? | “你觉得这头很糟糕 看下这些湿湿的恶心的块块,哈? |
[22:27] | How scary is that? | 多可怕啊!” |