| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | I think people think of their office as a stationery store with Danish. | 人们更多把它当成丹麦人的文具行 | 
| [00:08] | You know what I mean? You wanna get your pastry… | 我的意思是,你有糕点吃… | 
| [00:10] | …your envelopes, your supplies… | …有信封, 生活用品… | 
| [00:12] | …your toilet paper, six cups of coffee, and you go home. | …厕纸, 喝六杯咖啡,然后就回家 | 
| [00:16] | Why do people that work in offices… | 为啥在坐办公室的人都… | 
| [00:17] | …have pictures of their family on their desk facing them? | …把家人的照片正摆在办公桌上呢? | 
| [00:21] | Do they forget that they’re married? | 他们忘记自己已婚了? | 
| [00:23] | Do they go, “5:00. Time to hit the bars and pick up hookers. | 他们会说,“5点了,该下班了 去找个小姐玩玩吧” | 
| [00:26] | Hold it a second. | 等等 | 
| [00:28] | I got a wife and three kids. I better get home. | 我家有老妻还有三个儿女,还是回家吧 | 
| [00:31] | I completely forgot.” | 我完全忘记了 | 
| [00:39] | – She hasn’t told her father yet? – We’re supposed to tell him tonight. | – 她还没和她父母说? – 我们今晚告诉他们 | 
| [00:43] | – What do you mean, “we’re”? – Susan wants me to be there. | – 啥意思, “我们”? – 苏珊想让我陪她一起去 | 
| [00:46] | You’re meeting the father for the first time? | 你第一次见她爸爸? | 
| [00:49] | – Yeah. – You’ll make quite an impression… | – 是啊 – 你会给他留下深刻印象的… | 
| [00:53] | …when you tell him how you burned his cabin down. | …告诉他你怎么把那木屋烧毁了 | 
| [00:57] | I didn’t burn it down. Kramer did. | 不是我做的,是克莱默 | 
| [01:00] | I mean, the whole thing is ironic. Think of it. | 这整件事够讽刺的了,你想想看 | 
| [01:03] | The guy’s nice enough to give you a box of very fine Cuban cigars… | 他好心好意给你一盒上等古巴雪茄… | 
| [01:06] | – I know what happened. – No, wait. | – 我知道怎么回事 – 不,等等 | 
| [01:08] | – Then you dump them off onto Kramer. – I know. | – 然后你扔给了克莱默 – 我知道 | 
| [01:11] | Who proceeds to burn the man’s cabin down… | 接下来他烧毁了那人的木屋… | 
| [01:16] | …with one of those very same cigars. | …用的可就是同一个盒子里的雪茄 | 
| [01:20] | It’s very comical. | 太滑稽了 | 
| [01:23] | Maybe we shouldn’t start writing today. | 也许今天我们写不了东西了 | 
| [01:25] | I got a lot on my mind. | 我思绪太乱了 | 
| [01:26] | We’ve put this off long enough. Today’s the day. | 我们已经拖了好久了,就今天搞定吧 | 
| [01:29] | I wonder how Susan’s father’s gonna react. | 我在想苏珊的爸爸会有啥反应 | 
| [01:31] | What’s the worst he can do? So you burn a house down. | 他能发狂到什么程度啊 我可是毁了一间房子 | 
| [01:33] | Come on. | 拜托啦! | 
| [01:35] | Not even a house. It’s like a cabin. | 不算房子啦,只是间小木屋而已 | 
| [01:37] | We could build a cabin like that. | 我们也可以搭一间那样的木屋 | 
| [01:38] | Well, maybe not us, but two men could. | 其他人可以,但我们可不行 | 
| [01:43] | BICs? What, did you get BICs? | “大班笔”,你这只有“大班笔”? | 
| [01:45] | What, you got a problem with the pen, now? | 咋啦,你现在对笔都挑三拣四啦? | 
| [01:47] | I like a Rolling Writer. They’re smooth. | 我喜欢圆珠笔,写起来更顺滑点 | 
| [01:49] | All right, let’s just get to work. | 好了,开始工作吧 | 
| [01:52] | NBC pilot. Seinfeld Project. | NBC试播节目,《宋飞计划》 | 
| [01:54] | Act 1, Scene A. | 第一幕,场景A | 
| [01:58] | So you’re gonna sit there? | 你就打算一直坐那? | 
| [02:01] | Let me explain to you… | 让我给你解析一下… | 
| [02:02] | …one of the key elements involved in the writing process. | …写作过程一个关键因素就是 | 
| [02:05] | Because it may seem outwardly… | 因为表面看来… | 
| [02:07] | …that the pen and the paper and the chair play a large role. | …笔,纸还有椅子 可能占很重要的地位 | 
| [02:10] | But they’re all somewhat incidental to the actual using of the brain. | 但是运用脑子总是免不了的 | 
| [02:16] | Okay, so just… Just park yourself. | 好的,你就…坐着吧 | 
| [02:19] | All right. Act 1, Scene A. | 好的,第一幕,场景A | 
| [02:21] | – Drink? – No. No drink. | – 喝东西吗? – 不,不喝东西 | 
| [02:25] | – All right. Here we go. – Act 1, Scene A. | – 好的,开始吧 – 第一幕,场景A | 
| [02:35] | – Weren’t you supposed to call Elaine? – Yes. | – 你不是该给伊莲打电话了吗? – 对哦 | 
| [02:44] | Hi, is Elaine there? | 嘿,伊莲在吗? | 
| [02:46] | Oh, hi, Sandra. | 噢,嘿,桑德拉 | 
| [02:49] | Yeah, I can hold. | 可以,我可以等 | 
| [02:50] | Every time I call, I gotta chitchat with her assistant for, like, 20 minutes. | 每次打电话给她 我都得和她助手闲聊个至少二十分钟 | 
| [02:54] | Oh, hi, Sandra. Listen, I’m at a pay phone. | 噢,嘿,桑德拉,听着 我用的是公用电话 | 
| [02:57] | There’s a lot of people waiting to use it. | 很多人在等着呢 | 
| [02:59] | I’ll be off in a minute! | 再等一分钟我就得挂了! | 
| [03:02] | Yeah, could you put me through to Elaine? | 是的,你能接通伊莲电话吗? | 
| [03:04] | Okay, thanks. | 好的,谢谢 | 
| [03:07] | Are you thinking of ideas? | 你想到什么主意了吗? | 
| [03:10] | Is there any way I can get you directly? | 有啥方法可以直接打电话给你吗? | 
| [03:12] | Every time I call, Sandra bends my ear for, like, 20 minutes. | 每次我打电话,桑德拉都会虐待我耳朵 大概二十分钟 | 
| [03:15] | So we’re on for later? | 那我们呆会开始? | 
| [03:17] | Yeah, I’ll come by after work. | 好的,我下班后过去 | 
| [03:19] | Hey, I got a rubber-pencil thing happening here. | 嘿,我能把铅笔弄得像橡皮诶 | 
| [03:23] | I gotta go. I gotta go. | 我要挂了,挂了 | 
| [03:25] | Sandra? Sandra? | 桑德拉?桑德拉? | 
| [03:27] | Can you come here for a second? | 你能过来一下吗? | 
| [03:29] | – Okay. Let’s go. – Here we go. | – 好的,开始吧 – 开始吧 | 
| [03:30] | – You got it? Here we go. – Yeah. | – 可以了吗?开始吧 – 好的 | 
| [03:34] | Okay, how about this: | 好的,这样吧: | 
| [03:35] | I’m in my apartment. You come in. | 我在我公寓里,你走进来 | 
| [03:39] | It’s beautiful. | 好极了 | 
| [03:42] | And what do I say? | 那我说什么? | 
| [03:50] | Could you do me a favor? | 你能帮下忙吗? | 
| [03:53] | When my friends call… | 当我朋友打电话给我… | 
| [03:54] | …could you not talk to them for too long? | …能不能不要和他们聊太久? | 
| [03:58] | Why, did Jerry say something? | 为什么,杰瑞抱怨什么了吗? | 
| [04:00] | No. No. | 没有,没有 | 
| [04:01] | He must’ve said something. | 他肯定说了什么了 | 
| [04:03] | Oh, no, he didn’t say anything. | 没有,他什么也没说 | 
| [04:04] | – I can’t work for you. – Oh, God. | – 我不能再为你工作了 – 噢,天哪 | 
| [04:06] | – I can’t. I’m leaving. – No, Sandra… | – 我不能了,我要辞职 – 不要,桑德拉… | 
| [04:09] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I really am. | 我很抱歉,我很抱歉,我真的… | 
| [04:11] | Listen, Jerry’s under a lot of pressure right now. | 听着,杰瑞现在压力很大 | 
| [04:14] | It’s very hard being a stand-up comedian. | 要做一位独立的喜剧演员很难的 | 
| [04:17] | Sometimes they don’t laugh. | 有时候他们压根都不笑 | 
| [04:23] | – All right, let’s get going. – All right, let’s go to work. | – 好的,继续吧 – 好的,继续工作 | 
| [04:26] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | – 继续 – 好的 | 
| [04:27] | – Hey. – We’re in the middle of something. | – 嘿 – 我们正在工作呢 | 
| [04:30] | – We’re trying to do a little work here. – Yeah, come on. | – 我们要编点什么 – 噢,继续吧 | 
| [04:33] | What’s with you? | 你干嘛啦? | 
| [04:35] | – No more golf. – Why? | – 没有高尔夫打了 – 为啥? | 
| [04:37] | Remember I told you about the pro at the Westchester Country Club… | 还记得那个西切斯特乡村俱乐部 那职业球手吗… | 
| [04:40] | …who’s letting me play every time I gave him those Cuban cigars? | …每次我给他一支雪茄 他就请我打几轮? | 
| [04:43] | – Yeah. – Yeah, well, I lost them all in the fire! | – 记得 – 好啦,雪茄全被烧掉了 | 
| [04:50] | Hey, George, maybe you can ask Susan’s father for some more. | 嘿,乔治 要不你叫苏珊的爸爸再要点吧 | 
| [04:54] | What are you, crazy? | 什么,你疯了吗? | 
| [04:56] | I can’t ask the guy for more cigars after you burned down his cabin. | 你烧毁了他的木屋后,我还敢问他要雪茄 | 
| [04:59] | What’s one thing got to do with another? | 一事归一事嘛 | 
| [05:02] | Kramer, please. | 克莱默,拜托了 | 
| [05:03] | Well, I can’t go back to the public courses now. | 现在我不能去公众球场啊 | 
| [05:06] | I can’t. I won’t. | 不能,我也不会去 | 
| [05:08] | I mean, you know what that’s like? It’s crowded. | 你知道那啥感觉吗?人山人海 | 
| [05:11] | The grass has big brown patches in it. | 那草地有褐色的补丁 | 
| [05:13] | They don’t rake the sand traps. | 他们都不推平沙池 | 
| [05:15] | Not to mention the caliber of people you have to play with. | 更别提那里人的技术 | 
| [05:18] | I can’t help you. You’re gonna have to get them someplace else. | 我帮不了你,你找其他人要吧 | 
| [05:21] | Where? They’re Cubans. | 去哪找啊?那可是古巴货 | 
| [05:24] | – You know what? I should take off. – What? | – 我说, 我得先走了 – 什么? | 
| [05:27] | I gotta go to Susan’s parents’ house for dinner. | 我得去苏珊父母家吃晚饭 | 
| [05:30] | I wanna shower first, and I wanna leave plenty of time. | 我想先洗个澡,那样时间充裕点 | 
| [05:33] | You got four hours. What about the script? | 你还有4个小时呢,这剧本咋办啊? | 
| [05:35] | I think we got a bite on it. | 我们会赶出来的 | 
| [05:42] | Doesn’t George look like your sister Sara? | 乔治和你姐姐萨拉看起来不像吗? | 
| [05:49] | A slight resemblance. | 有点像 | 
| [05:51] | Her son’s a podiatrist, you know. | 她儿子可是一名足科医生哦 | 
| [05:54] | Oh, I have tremendous respect for people who work with feet. | 噢,我对那些足疗者无比崇敬啊 | 
| [05:58] | I mean, to dedicate yourself to the foot… | 我意思是,把自己献身于足疗事业… | 
| [06:02] | You’re toiling in virtual anonymity. I mean… | 默默无闻的奉献,我是说… | 
| [06:08] | How are you enjoying those cigars I gave you? | 你给你的那些雪茄你喜欢吗? | 
| [06:11] | Oh, the cigars. | 噢,雪茄 | 
| [06:14] | I’m sucking them down. | 我全吸完了 | 
| [06:16] | I’m puffing my brains out, yeah. | 我抽到头晕晕了 | 
| [06:19] | You know, those cigars are made special for Castro. | 那些雪茄可是为卡斯特罗特别订做的 | 
| [06:22] | I did not know that. | 我不知道耶 | 
| [06:25] | Weird. Wild. | 诡异 | 
| [06:27] | – What? – He’s doing Johnny Carson, Daddy. | – 什么? – 他在学约翰尼・卡森呢,老爸 (美国电视节目主持人) | 
| [06:31] | I didn’t care much for his jokes. | 我不在乎他的玩笑 | 
| [06:34] | – Daddy never laughs. – Oh, well, so what? | – 我爸爸从来不笑的 – 噢,呃,那没啥? | 
| [06:37] | Laughter. What is that? | 笑,其实没啥的? | 
| [06:40] | I mean, what is the point of opening your mouth and going: | 我意思是,你张嘴“哈哈”有什么意思呢 | 
| [06:44] | What is that? | 那算什么? 哈哈 | 
| [06:49] | You know, you can’t get those cigars anywhere. | 你从其他地方可找不到这雪茄的 | 
| [06:51] | You and your cigars. | 你和你的雪茄 | 
| [06:54] | Wear some more lipstick. | 你该多涂些口红 (这样就算印在杯子上也不用再补妆) | 
| [06:59] | Daddy, there’s… There’s something that we have to talk to you about. | 爸爸,有件事… 有件事我得和你说的 | 
| [07:03] | Oh, I forgot to ask you: how’d you like the cabin? | 噢,我忘了问你,你喜欢那木屋吗? | 
| [07:06] | Oh, the… The cabin. | 噢,那…木屋啊 | 
| [07:09] | Well… | 呃… | 
| [07:14] | After we get off the phone you tell her? | 我们刚打完电话你就问她? | 
| [07:16] | Of course she knows it was me who complained. | 她当然知道是我抱怨啦 | 
| [07:18] | Now I’m responsible for this woman quitting. | 现在我可要为这女人辞职背负罪名 | 
| [07:20] | – Oh, this is unbelievable. – I know. | – 噢,真是难以置信 – 我知道 | 
| [07:23] | I screwed up. It’s all my fault. | 我搞砸了,都是我的错 | 
| [07:26] | – Would you call her? – Oh, dial the number. | – 你给她打电话吧 – 噢,拨号吧 | 
| [07:32] | How could you do this? | 你怎么可以这样啊 | 
| [07:34] | I was just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你啊 | 
| [07:36] | Trying to help me. | 帮我 | 
| [07:40] | Hello. Sandra. | 你好,桑德拉 | 
| [07:42] | Hi, this is Jerry Seinfeld. | 嘿,是杰瑞・宋飞 | 
| [07:44] | Listen, I wanted to tell you there’s been a terrible misunderstanding. | 听着,我想我们之间有个很严重的误会 | 
| [07:47] | See, I told Elaine… | 我告诉伊莲… | 
| [07:49] | …that it was a real treat talking to you on the phone. | …跟你谈话真的很快乐 | 
| [07:53] | And she thought I was being sarcastic because I’m a comedian, and all. | 她以为我是讽刺的,因为我是喜剧演员嘛 | 
| [07:56] | She thought, I think, “Yeah, it’s a real treat talking to her on the phone.” | 她以为我说 “对啊,和她电话聊天真的是一件没事啊” | 
| [08:00] | But I was really being sincere. | 但是我是真挚的 | 
| [08:03] | No, of course I like you. | 没有,当然喜欢你啊 | 
| [08:06] | Tonight? | 今晚? | 
| [08:11] | Hold on a second. | 等等 | 
| [08:13] | – She wants to have a drink with me. – Just go. Go. | – 她想约我喝一杯啊 – 去吧,去啊 | 
| [08:15] | – Oh, I don’t… – Go. | – 噢,我不… – 去啊 | 
| [08:17] | Yeah, I think I can. | 好的,应该可以的 | 
| [08:20] | Yeah, I know where that is. | 我知道在哪 | 
| [08:22] | Okay. I’ll see you there. Okay, bye. | 好的,那到时候见 好的,再见 | 
| [08:26] | Now I gotta have a drink with her. | 现在我得陪她喝东西啦 | 
| [08:28] | The cabin. | 那木屋 | 
| [08:31] | Well… | 呃… | 
| [08:33] | Susan? | 苏珊? | 
| [08:36] | – About the cabin… – I love that place. | – 关于那木屋… – 我爱死那木屋了 | 
| [08:38] | My father built that cabin in 1947. | 我父亲在1947搭建 | 
| [08:42] | My mother was recuperating from impetigo at the time… | 我妈妈那时脓疱病刚转好… | 
| [08:46] | …and Dad thought it would be a good idea to get her out into the fresh air. | …我爸觉得让她呼吸新鲜空气会有好处 | 
| [08:50] | She died there the following winter. | 接下来的冬天,她就去世了 | 
| [08:54] | And Dad passed away 10 years later to the day. | 我爸爸10年后也过世了 | 
| [08:58] | His last words to me were: | 他对我说的最后一句话就是: | 
| [09:01] | “Cherish the cabin.” | “好好珍惜这木屋” | 
| [09:07] | Not, “Take care of your sister.” She’s a paraplegic. | 不是“好好照顾你姐姐” 她下肢瘫痪了 | 
| [09:12] | But, “Cherish the cabin.” | 而是“好好珍惜这木屋” | 
| [09:15] | And I have, for 45 years. | 我做到了,还持续了45年 | 
| [09:19] | It’s often been a sanctuary for me. | 那里简直就是我的避风港啊 | 
| [09:24] | Kind of like Superman’s Fortress of Solitude. | 就好比超人的孤独堡垒 | 
| [09:27] | What? | 什么? | 
| [09:29] | Superman. | 超人 | 
| [09:31] | He built a Fortress of Solitude up at the North Pole… | 他在北极圈建了一个孤独堡垒啊… | 
| [09:34] | …to, you know, sort of get away from it all. | …好逃避,凡间俗事吧 | 
| [09:38] | When I go, I’m passing it on to her. | 我死后,我会留给她的 | 
| [09:41] | Well, I’ll take a hotel any day. | 等到那天,我都搬去酒店住了 | 
| [09:46] | – Daddy? – Yes. | – 爸爸? – 嗯 | 
| [09:47] | Daddy, about the cabin. | 爸爸,关于那木屋的事 | 
| [09:50] | Look, Henry, I spilled wine on me. | 看,亨利,我把酒溅身上了 | 
| [09:54] | – What about it? – Well, the thing is… | – 怎么啦? – 呃,事情是这样的… | 
| [09:57] | – What, what is it? – Well, the cabin is kind of… | – 什么,怎么啦? – 呃,那木屋是… | 
| [10:01] | – George? – Burned. | – 乔治? – 烧了 | 
| [10:05] | – Burned? – There was a fire, and it… | – 烧毁了? – 起火了,然后它… | 
| [10:08] | Burned. | 烧毁了 | 
| [10:10] | – The cabin burned? – Yeah, burned. | – 木屋烧毁了? – 是的,烧毁了 | 
| [10:14] | Burned? | 烧毁了? | 
| [10:17] | Was anything found? | 起火原因找到了没? | 
| [10:19] | Was it all burned to the ground? Did they find anything? | 烧的一点不剩了吗? 他们有找到什么剩下的吗? | 
| [10:22] | – No. Nothing. – Nothing? | – 不,啥也没啦 – 都没了? | 
| [10:27] | But, you know, Mr. Ross, if you look at the whole situation… | 但是,罗斯先生,这件事… | 
| [10:30] | …what with it being your cigars and everything… | …你的雪茄和这所有一切… | 
| [10:32] | …it’s really rather ironic. | …真的很讽刺的 | 
| [10:34] | One might even say, in a sense, comical. | 有人或者会说,这真的很滑稽 | 
| [10:40] | Really. Think about it. | 真的,想想看 | 
| [10:43] | – I can’t believe you said that. – What? | – 我不敢相信你会这样说 – 什么? | 
| [10:45] | How could you say something like that to me? | 你怎么可以对我说这些东西呢? | 
| [10:48] | What? You were the one who was talking dirty. | 什么?是你先开始调情的啊 | 
| [10:50] | I was just trying to keep up. | 我只是接你话而已 | 
| [10:52] | – That was a weird thing to say. – Why? It didn’t mean anything. | – 你这样说真的很怪 – 为什么,我没其他意思啊 | 
| [10:56] | I was trying to join in so you wouldn’t feel embarrassed. | 我只是想加入谈话,避免尴尬而已 | 
| [10:59] | – Oh, I think you’re really sick. – I’m not sick. | – 噢,我觉得你有病 – 我没病 | 
| [11:03] | You said much sicker things than me. | 你说的东西比我的病态多了 | 
| [11:06] | – I’m leaving. – You’re making too much of this. | – 我要走了 – 你看得太重了 | 
| [11:08] | Excuse me. | 让开吧 | 
| [11:10] | – Let me walk you to a cab. – That’s okay. | – 我送你去坐车吧 – 不用了 | 
| [11:12] | The main thing is that this is just between us. | 主要是这是我们之间的事 | 
| [11:14] | – And that’ll be the end of it. – Oh, really? | – 就这样算了吧 – 噢,真的吗? | 
| [11:17] | I mean, people, they’re not interested in things like this. | 我意思是,别人对这样的事可不感兴趣 | 
| [11:20] | They don’t wanna hear about it. They really don’t. | 他们不想听这样的事的 他们真不会听的 | 
| [11:26] | So we’re drinking and talking. | 我们喝酒,聊天 | 
| [11:29] | And so she starts rubbing my leg. | 然后她开始揉我的腿 | 
| [11:31] | Wow, what did you do? | 喔,那你后来咋样呢 | 
| [11:34] | Have you ever told a woman to stop touching your leg? | 你总不会叫一个女人不要碰你的腿吧? | 
| [11:38] | – Yeah. Right. – I know it’s the wrong thing to do. | – 那倒是 – 我知道那样是不对的 | 
| [11:40] | She works in Elaine’s office. But I can’t get that hand off my leg. | 她在伊莲办公室上班 但我无法抗拒她摸我的腿 | 
| [11:44] | I’m looking at the hand thinking, “That hand should not be on my leg.” | 我看着她的手想 “这手不该放我腿上的” | 
| [11:47] | But I can’t make my brain to get my mouth to say the words: | 但是我没办法让脑子指挥我的嘴巴说: | 
| [11:51] | “Would you mind?” | “你介意(把手拿开)吗?” | 
| [11:53] | Yet women have no problem getting the hand off. How do they do that? | 可女人又不是不会把手挪开 她们是怎么办到的? (指可以一直不挪开) | 
| [11:57] | I don’t know. They’re working on a whole other level. | 我不知道 她们已经到达另外一种境界了 | 
| [12:00] | – All right, so go ahead. – So then we go back to my apartment. | – 好的,继续吧 – 然后我们回到公寓 | 
| [12:06] | So we’re fooling around there. | 我们在那乱搞一通 | 
| [12:08] | You know, it’s getting a little passionate. | 气氛变得热烈起来 | 
| [12:10] | And she starts with the dirty talking. | 她就开始调情了 | 
| [12:13] | All right, all right. Hold on. | 好的,好的,等等 | 
| [12:16] | Time out. | 暂停 | 
| [12:20] | – What did she say? – You know. The usual. | – 她说什么了? – 一些老话 | 
| [12:24] | No, I don’t know. How do I know the usual? | 我不知道,我咋知道啥是老话啊? | 
| [12:26] | – Typical things. – What’s typical? Give me typical. | – 典型的话啊 – 什么典型的啊? 举个例子看看 | 
| [12:31] | She says… | 她说… | 
| [12:48] | That’s very dirty. | 真的很下流的 | 
| [12:50] | That’s absolutely filthy. | 超级无敌淫秽的 | 
| [12:53] | And then she starts talking about her panties. | 然后她开始说她的内裤 | 
| [12:56] | I’m gonna need some water here. | 我这要点水 | 
| [13:00] | So I said something. | 然后我说了点什么 | 
| [13:02] | Okay, what did you say? | 好的,你说了啥? | 
| [13:03] | Now, bear in mind, I am just trying to keep up. | 听着,我只是想接她的话而已 | 
| [13:06] | – Of course. – Okay. | – 当然 | 
| [13:09] | So she’s talking about her panties. | 然后她说她的内裤 | 
| [13:12] | So… | 然后… | 
| [13:15] | So I said: | 我就说: | 
| [13:16] | “You mean, the panties your mother laid out for you.” | “那内裤是你妈妈帮你试穿吗” (这句话确实是没有什么内在意思的……�澹� | 
| [13:32] | “The panties your mother laid out for you”? | “那内裤是你妈妈帮你试穿的吗”? | 
| [13:36] | – What does that mean? – I don’t know. | – 什么意思啊? – 我不知道啊 | 
| [13:41] | It just popped out. | 我随便说说而已 | 
| [13:42] | – Well, how did she react? – She flipped out. Just left. | – 呃,那她啥反应啊? – 她抓狂了啊,就这样离开了 | 
| [13:46] | Well, that’s not offensive. | 那又不是很过分 | 
| [13:47] | It’s abnormal, but it’s not offensive. | 不正常,但也不过分啊 | 
| [13:50] | Look, the main thing is I don’t want Elaine to know about any of this. | 主要是我不想伊莲知道这些事 | 
| [13:53] | I mean, especially the pantie remark. | 尤其是这内裤的事 | 
| [13:55] | I mean, it’s embarrassing. She’d never let me hear the end of it. | 真的很丢人的,她肯定会喋喋不休的 | 
| [13:58] | What if this girl says something? | 要是那女孩告诉她呢? | 
| [14:00] | She will. She’s going back to work. | 她会的,她回去上班了 | 
| [14:02] | I talked her into it. How stupid was that. | 我说服她回去上班的,我真笨啊 | 
| [14:05] | So Susan’s father took that news pretty hard, huh? | 苏珊的爸爸反应很强烈吧 哈? | 
| [14:07] | Yeah. He went into the bedroom and started sobbing. | 是啊,他走进卧室抽泣 | 
| [14:10] | – Guess he didn’t see the humor in it. – Yeah. | – 他根本看到这里面的幽默 – 对啊 | 
| [14:16] | – Let’s go. We got a lot of work to do. – All right. | – 走吧,我们还有很多活要干 – 好的 | 
| [14:18] | – Big workday. – That’s right. | – 漫长的工作日啊 – 对啊 | 
| [14:21] | – Okay. – Let’s go. | – 好的 – 开始 | 
| [14:23] | – Right now. – Let’s do it. | – 现在 – 我们开始吧 | 
| [14:24] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好的 – 好的 | 
| [14:26] | – What do you got? – I got, you enter, you go, “Hi.” | – 你想到啥了? – 我想到:你走进来,你说:“嘿” | 
| [14:30] | And I go, “Hello.” | 我说, “你好” | 
| [14:33] | Now, we need something here. | 我们得好好想想 | 
| [14:37] | – Oh, hey. – Kramer! Hey! | – 噢,嘿 – 克莱默!嘿! | 
| [14:39] | – Buddy! – You guys are working. I’ll come back. | – 伙计! – 你们干活啊,我呆会过来吧 | 
| [14:42] | – No, no! Come on. | – No, no! – 不,过来吧 – 不要 | 
| [14:43] | No, you guys should get back to work. | 不啦,你们好好干活吧 | 
| [14:46] | – Don’t leave. We’re taking a break. – Oh, yeah? | – 别走,我们休息下 – 噢,是吗? | 
| [14:48] | George, did you talk to that guy about getting more cigars? | 乔治, 你有没有问他多要点雪茄啊? | 
| [14:52] | I told you. I’m not gonna do that. | 我告诉你我不会问的 | 
| [14:53] | Okay. Well… | 好的,呃… | 
| [14:56] | I guess I’m just gonna have to take matters into my own hands, huh? | 看来我只能自己处理了,对吧? | 
| [14:59] | All right. I’ll see you guys. | 好吧,再见吧 | 
| [15:01] | Where are you going? Don’t run off like that. | 你要去哪里啊?别那样就走掉啦 | 
| [15:14] | Okay… | 好的… | 
| [15:20] | – I need to talk to someone. – Well, what is this about? | – 我来找人的 – 干嘛的呢? | 
| [15:23] | Well, it’s a very private matter, but extremely urgent. | 很私人的,但是非常紧急 | 
| [15:26] | – Are you an American? – Oh, yeah. | – 你是美国人吗? – 噢,是的 | 
| [15:28] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [15:30] | – Excuse me. – Okay. | – 稍等 – 好的 | 
| [15:36] | – Okay, let’s get going. – Let’s get focused here. | – 好的,我们继续吧 – 让我们集中精神 | 
| [15:39] | Come on, now. Come on, let’s get it together. | 快点啦,快点,把活干完 | 
| [15:44] | – Yeah? – It’s Elaine. | – 谁啊? – 伊莲 | 
| [15:45] | Come on up. | 上来吧 | 
| [15:50] | All right, you know what we should do? | 好的,你知道我们该干啥吗 ? | 
| [15:52] | We should go to the movies. | 我们应该去看电影 | 
| [15:54] | – Get away from the script for a while. – We should. | – 远离这剧本一阵子 – 是啊 | 
| [15:56] | I just have to go over to the Rosses’ and drop off Susan’s sunglasses. | 我要去罗斯家,把苏珊的太阳镜还她 | 
| [16:00] | – Come with me? – Yeah. Does she live with them? | – 你要去吗? – 好的,她和他们一起住吗? | 
| [16:03] | No, no. | 不,不是的 | 
| [16:04] | – Hey, nice going, Jerome Seinfeld. – What? | – 嘿,干得不错嘛, 杰罗姆・宋飞 – 咋啊? | 
| [16:09] | I just got a message from Sandra. She’s coming back to work. | 我刚收到桑德拉的留言 她要回来上班了 | 
| [16:12] | Well, then you’ve just gotta fire her. | 你应该炒了她的 | 
| [16:14] | Don’t even think about it. There’s no two ways about it. | 想都别想,没得商量 | 
| [16:17] | – Why, what happened? Did you talk? – Talk? Did I talk? l… | – 怎么了,出啥事啊? 你们谈了吗? – 谈话?我又没谈?我… | 
| [16:20] | You’re darn right I talked to her. We talked up a storm. | 我当然和她谈话了 我们谈得风云变色! | 
| [16:23] | I’ve concluded, from the basis the those talks… | 我总结一下我们的谈话… | 
| [16:26] | …that this isn’t anybody you should be talking to. | …你最不该谈的人就是她 | 
| [16:28] | – You really think I should fire her? – Oh, yeah. | – 你真的觉得我该炒了她? – 噢,当然 | 
| [16:31] | In fact, if George and I weren’t so busy working, I’d do it myself. | 事实上,要是我和乔治工作没那么忙 我就帮你炒了她了 你叫什么名字啊,同志? | 
| [16:49] | Kramer. | 克莱默 | 
| [16:50] | what is this about? | 克莱默同志,有何贵干呢? | 
| [16:55] | – Cigars. – Cigars? | – 雪茄 – 雪茄? | 
| [16:57] | – Cigars. – What about cigars? | – 雪茄? – 雪茄什么事? | 
| [17:00] | See, here, l… | 明白,我… | 
| [17:02] | I saved one of the cigar rings. | 我保存了一个雪茄的环 | 
| [17:06] | – You mean, one of these. – Yeah, yeah. That’s them. | – 你是指这个 – 是的,就是这些 | 
| [17:10] | Okay, so I’d like to buy a couple of boxes of those from you. | 我想从你这买好几盒这样的雪茄 | 
| [17:14] | You realize, of course, these are illegal in your country. | 你知道,在这国家可是违法的 | 
| [17:18] | Well, illegal, huh? | 呃,违法的? | 
| [17:22] | I like that jacket. | 我喜欢那夹克 | 
| [17:34] | – Hi! – Hi. How are you? | – 嘿! – 嘿!你好吗? | 
| [17:36] | – Hey, Jerry. – Hi. | – 嘿,杰瑞 – 嘿 | 
| [17:38] | I thought you guys were working today. | 我以为你们今天工作呢 | 
| [17:40] | – Just taking a little break. – Yeah. | – 休息一会 – 好的 | 
| [17:42] | – Oh, here’s your sunglasses. – Oh, thanks. Come on in for a second. | – 这是你的太阳镜 – 好的,谢谢了,进来坐会吧 | 
| [17:45] | This is my brother Ricky. He’s home from college for the weekend. | 这是我的弟弟里基 他从学校回家过周末的 | 
| [17:49] | Hey, there, young fella. | 嘿,年轻人 | 
| [17:51] | – What’s your major? – I don’t have one. | – 你啥专业的啊? – 我没专业的 | 
| [17:53] | Well, you should always consider podiatry. | 你该考虑修足疗学 | 
| [17:56] | Nothing wrong with the feet. | 那样脚就总是好好的 | 
| [17:57] | And this is my aunt, Sara. | 这是我的阿姨,萨拉 | 
| [18:00] | He doesn’t look like me. | 他长得一点也不像我 | 
| [18:04] | Sara, what do you have on your wheels? | 萨拉,你轮椅上沾了什么? | 
| [18:06] | Nothing. They’re clean. | 什么都没啊,干净的很呢 | 
| [18:08] | Ricky, did you wipe her wheels off? | 里基,你有没有擦那轮椅啊 | 
| [18:10] | – Yes. – Well, they’re filthy. | – 擦了 – 脏死了 | 
| [18:15] | It’s just a matter of common courtesy. | 这只是礼貌问题 | 
| [18:19] | You come in the house, you wipe your wheels. | 进我家就要擦轮椅 | 
| [18:24] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 | 
| [18:26] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好,雷蒙德 | 
| [18:28] | The man from the insurance company dropped this off. | 一个保险公司给你的 | 
| [18:30] | Said it was the only thing left from the remains of the fire. | 他说火灾中唯一幸存的东西 | 
| [18:33] | Oh, thank you. | 噢,谢谢你了 | 
| [18:35] | Wow, I’ve never seen this before. | 喔,我以前没见过这东西呢 | 
| [18:38] | Oh, they’re letters. | 噢,是信件来的 | 
| [18:40] | – Here. – Oh, sure. | – 拿着 – 好的 | 
| [18:43] | From… From John Cheever! | …约翰・邱佛寄的! (美国男作家1912-1982) | 
| [18:51] | “Dear Henry… | “亲爱的亨利… | 
| [18:52] | …last night with you was bliss. | …昨晚和你一起真是太幸福了 | 
| [18:55] | I fear my… | 我担心我的… | 
| [18:58] | …orgasm has left me a cripple. | …高潮会让我残废 | 
| [19:02] | I don’t know how I shall ever get back to work. | 我不知道该怎么回去工作了 | 
| [19:06] | I love you madly, John. | 爱死你的约翰 | 
| [19:10] | P.S. Loved the cabin.” | 附注,我也爱那小木屋” | 
| [19:17] | – Well, we really should be… – Yeah, look at the time. | – 我们真的应该… – 对, 看下时间 | 
| [19:21] | …heading out. You know, it’s a time… | …走啦,是时候… | 
| [19:23] | The box! | 盒子! | 
| [19:25] | My letters! Give me that! | 我的信! 快还我! | 
| [19:28] | Who told you to open it? | 谁叫你打开的? | 
| [19:30] | Who’s John? Who’s John?! | 谁是约翰啊? 谁是约翰啊? | 
| [19:31] | – I knew it. – I wanna know who John is! | – 我就知道 – 我想知道谁是约翰! | 
| [19:33] | John Cheever? Dad! You and John Cheever? | 约翰・邱佛? 爸爸! 你和约翰・邱佛? | 
| [19:36] | Yes. Yes, he was the most wonderful person I’ve ever known. | 是的,是的,他是我认识的最棒的人 | 
| [19:40] | And I loved him deeply. | 我深深地爱着他 | 
| [19:42] | In a way you could never understand. | 那可是你们无法理解的 | 
| [19:53] | Well, we really should be heading out. | 呃,我们真的该走了 | 
| [19:56] | Jerry hates to miss the coming attractions. | 杰瑞可不想错过电影 | 
| [19:58] | – Yeah, and because of the time. – Yeah. | – 对啊,因为时间 – 对的 | 
| [20:00] | Time is what he’s indicating there. | 他指的是时间 | 
| [20:03] | Anyway, onward and upward. | 无论如何,天天向上 | 
| [20:10] | – Here we go. – Let’s go. | – 开始吧 – 开始吧 | 
| [20:12] | – Come on, now. – Right now. | – 现在得快点了 – 马上 | 
| [20:13] | – You and me. No fooling. – You got it. | – 我和你,别偷懒了 – 明白 | 
| [20:15] | – All right, what do you got? – I got, you come in, you say, “Hi.” | – 好的,你写了什么? – 我写了, 你走进来,你说“嘿” | 
| [20:18] | And then I say, “Hello.” | 然后我说,“你好” | 
| [20:22] | – All right. So we need something. – Yeah. | – 好的,我们得写点什么 – 对的 | 
| [20:25] | How about this: I say, “How’s it going?” | 这样吧:我说, “最近咋样” | 
| [20:29] | “How’s it going?” Beautiful. | “最近咋样?” 好极了 | 
| [20:33] | – Come on. We were just on a roll now. – All right. | – 拜托,我们正如火如荼呢 – 好的 | 
| [20:35] | – Did you get that line? – “How’s it going?” | – 你写下那台词了吗? – “最近咋样啊?” | 
| [20:37] | – Did you write it down? – I’m writing it. “How’s it going?” | – 你写下了吗? – 我在写,“最近咋样?” | 
| [20:41] | – Real good! – What? | – 真的好极了! – 什么? | 
| [20:43] | You know how much money you cost me today? $429. | 你知道今天你花了多少钱吗? 429美元 | 
| [20:46] | – What, how? – I got Sandra transferred… | – 什么,怎么花的? – 我把桑德拉调到… | 
| [20:49] | …to another office upstairs, okay. | …楼上的另一个办公室了,好啦 | 
| [20:51] | So she blabs to Lippman about my long-distance calls to Europe! | 然后她向利浦曼打小报告说 我偷偷打国际长途去欧洲 | 
| [20:54] | – What calls? – I made a friend when I was in Europe. | – 什么电话啊? – 我在欧洲交了一个朋友 | 
| [20:57] | And we’ve been in touch, and Sandra told Lippman! | 我们一直保持联系 桑德拉告诉利浦曼了! | 
| [21:01] | Did she say anything else to you? | 她没告诉你其他什么吗? | 
| [21:04] | Anything else? What do you mean, “anything else”? | 其他事? 啥意思啊?其他事? | 
| [21:06] | So she just left the office… | 她就这样离开办公室了… | 
| [21:08] | …didn’t say a word to you about anything? | … 她没和你说其他事情? | 
| [21:11] | – Yeah. – Beautiful. | – 没啊 – 好极了 | 
| [21:16] | Why is that beautiful? | 为啥说好极啦? | 
| [21:18] | Oh, no. Not beautiful. | 噢,不,一点不好 | 
| [21:20] | It’s $429! | 花了我429美元 | 
| [21:21] | Hey, look, I’m gonna pay for that. | 我帮你掏呗 | 
| [21:24] | – No, no. – No, I insist. | – 噢,不用啦 – 不,要的 | 
| [21:26] | I was the one that encouraged you to fire her. | 我鼓励你炒她的哦 | 
| [21:29] | – The whole thing was all my… – Okay. | – 这都是我… – 好的 | 
| [21:31] | Fault. | 错 | 
| [21:32] | Do you smell smoke? | 闻到烟味吗? | 
| [21:38] | Oh, hey! Hey, Jer, I want you to meet my new friends here. | 噢,嘿 ,杰 我想介绍我新朋友给你 | 
| [21:41] | This is Luis, Jorge and Umberto. | 这位是路易斯, 乔治还有恩伯托 | 
| [21:44] | – Hey. – How you doing? Nice to meet you. | – 嘿 – 你好吗? 很高兴见到你 | 
| [21:47] | Yeah, we’re heading up to Westchester. Gonna hit the links. | 我们要去西切斯特打高尔夫了 | 
| [21:50] | – Yeah. – Hey, isn’t that your…? | – 好的 – 嘿,那该不是你的…? | 
| [21:53] | Oh, yeah. Okay. We’re going. All right. | 是啊,好啦,我们走了,好的 | 
| [22:03] | Hey, what are you reading? | 嘿,你在看什么啊? | 
| [22:04] | The Falconer, by John Cheever. It’s really excellent. | 《放鹰者》, 约翰・邱佛写的 真的很不错哦 | 
| [22:08] | John Cheever. You ever read any of his stuff? | 约翰・邱佛,你读过他的书吗? | 
| [22:11] | Yeah, I’m familiar with some of his writing. You know. | 我还是挺熟悉他写的某些东西 (指那封“情书”) | 
| [22:17] | Look, we gotta get back to work. We just had a big breakthrough. | 我们得继续工作了 我们取得了重大突破 | 
| [22:20] | – Okay. I’ll leave you two alone. | – Okay. – 好的,不打扰你们了 – 好的 | 
| [22:22] | Maybe I’ll visit my mother. | 或许我该去探望下我母亲了 | 
| [22:23] | She just bought me some new panties, and they’re all laid out for me. | 她刚给我买了不少内裤 她“亲自帮我试穿”的哦 | 
| [22:42] | There’s this whole talking-during-sex business. | 做爱时谈的这些东西 | 
| [22:45] | I mean, what are we doing here? | 我是指,我们在干嘛啊? | 
| [22:47] | The question is… | 问题是… | 
| [22:49] | …does the talking really improve the sex? | …谈话真的可以提高性生活质量吗? | 
| [22:51] | Or is the sex act now… | 还是性行为… | 
| [22:53] | …just there to spice up the conversation? | …激起谈话的欲望呢? | 
| [22:55] | Eventually, I’m sure people will get too lazy even for phone sex. | 到最后,我觉得人们都懒得打性爱电话了 | 
| [22:59] | They’ll start having phone machine sex. | 他们开始搞留言性爱 | 
| [23:02] | “Yeah, I want you really bad. Just leave it on the tape.” | “是的,我想死你了,录在这带子上了” | 
| [23:07] | Then, I guess, the phone company will come out with sex-waiting. | 然后我猜电话公司 会提供性爱呼叫等待服务 | 
| [23:11] | That’ll be the new thing. | 这些新事物会陆续出现 | 
| [23:13] | “Yeah, hold on, honey. I got another call. | “好的,等等,宝贝,我先接个电话 | 
| [23:15] | Oh, hi, baby. One second. | 噢,嘿,宝贝,等一会 | 
| [23:16] | Honey, I’ve gotta take this. | 宝贝,我得接个电话 | 
| [23:19] | Yeah, I’ve got sex-waiting on the other line… | 对的,我有性爱呼叫等待在其他线上 | 
| [23:21] | …and I’ve got to take this.” | …我得接这个了” |