时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Tennis is the only sport where the uniform is what you’d wear… | 网球是唯一一项让你把网球服… |
[00:06] | …under your clothes in any other sport. | …穿在其他衣服之下的运动 |
[00:08] | You’re actually out there in your underwear. | 你差不多是穿着内衣在打 |
[00:10] | Unless in the old days, they would wear those long pants… | 除了在古代 他们会穿长裤… |
[00:13] | …and the big heavy sweaters. How long did it take them to get over that? | …还有厚球衣 他们花了多长时间才适应? |
[00:17] | We’re out here in the hot sun, running after a ball. | 我们在大太阳下 追着球跑 |
[00:19] | What exactly are we all dressed up for? | 我们这么穿 到底是为了什么呢? |
[00:22] | That’s why they started keeping score like that. Point? | 那就是为什么他们开始那样子计分了 多少分? |
[00:25] | You know what? Make it 15. I’m dying in this sweater here. | 你知道吗?记15分吧 穿这衣服我快被烤干了 |
[00:29] | Another one got by me? Take another 10 points. | 又飞过一球?给你再来10分吧 |
[00:32] | Let’s just get this over with. | 让我们结束比赛吧 |
[00:39] | – Come on, let’s go. – No, wait. I gotta go in here. | – 好了,我们走吧 – 不,等等,我要进去一躺 |
[00:41] | – I gotta pick up Mr. Pitt’s racket. – What’s it doing here? | – 我去拿皮特的球拍 – 它怎么会在这? |
[00:44] | He wanted to have it re-strung. I need to pick that up. | 他想给拍子重上线 我得把它取回来 |
[00:47] | – Hello. – Oh, hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[00:50] | – Jocelyn Landis from Doubleday. – Yes. | – 我是道布尔戴出版社的乔丝琳・兰蒂斯 – 是的 |
[00:52] | I interviewed you for a position a couple of months ago. | 几个月前 我在你申请的一个职位上面试过你 |
[00:55] | Yes. The one I didn’t get. | 是的,我没得到的那个 |
[00:58] | I was watching you play. | 我看你打网球了 |
[01:00] | Oh, I’m not very good. | 噢,我打得不是很好 |
[01:01] | No, you exhibited a lot of grace out there. | 不会啊,你打得很优雅 |
[01:05] | – Really? Grace? – Yes. So have you found anything yet? | – 真的吗?优雅? – 是的,那你现在找工作了吗? |
[01:10] | – No. Not really. – You know, you should keep in touch. | – 没,还没呢 – 你该和我保持联系的 |
[01:15] | Something may be opening up in a few weeks. | 有些事在这几个星期里就要公布了 |
[01:18] | Is that a Bruline? | 那是布鲁林牌的拍子么? |
[01:20] | Oh, Bruline. Newman’s got the same one. | 哦,布鲁林,纽曼也有个一样的 |
[01:23] | – Newman plays tennis? – He’s fantastic. | – 纽曼会打网球? – 他很棒 |
[01:26] | Would you mind if I tried this out? | 你介意我试试这拍子吗? |
[01:30] | No. Take it. | 不会,拿去吧 |
[01:32] | How will you get it back? | 你怎么取回呢? |
[01:35] | Well, I could come by your office and pick it up tomorrow. | 明天我去你办公室的时候顺便取一下 |
[01:37] | That’s so generous of you. Thanks. | 你真慷慨,谢谢 |
[01:42] | – You loaned her Pitt’s racket? – What could I do? | – 你把皮特的拍子给借出去了? – 我能怎样? |
[01:45] | She said there might be something for me at Doubleday. | 她说道布尔戴可能有些让我干的活 |
[01:47] | Wouldn’t that be great? I wouldn’t have to work for Mr. Pitt anymore. | 那不是很棒吗? 再也不用给皮特打工了 |
[01:51] | – I gotta get going. – Oh, okay. | – 我要走了 – 好的 |
[01:53] | Next time let’s play Ping-Pong. It’s easier to jump over the net. | 下次一起打乒乓球吧 过网容易一点 |
[01:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:58] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[02:02] | Have you noticed that she never laughs? | 你发现她从来不笑吗? |
[02:06] | – Really? – Yeah. Think about it. | – 真的? – 是的,想想看 |
[02:11] | You’re not gonna believe this. There she is. Check that out. | 你一定不相信这个 这就是她,瞧瞧吧 |
[02:18] | – You’re dating this woman? – That’s right. | – 你在和这个女的约会? – 是的 |
[02:21] | George, you’re becoming one of the glitterati. | 乔治,你快成了耀眼的上层人了 |
[02:24] | – What’s that? – You know, people who glitter. | – 那是什么? – 你知道的,那些闪光的家伙 |
[02:28] | – She’s a slim gal. – Yeah. | – 她很苗条 – 是的 |
[02:30] | And the amazing thing is she eats like there’s no tomorrow. | 吃惊的是她吃起来像没下顿似的 |
[02:33] | I’ve never seen an appetite like this. Desserts, everything. | 我没见过这么好的胃口 甜食,还有所有的 |
[02:36] | – I don’t know how she does it. – Maybe she’s bulimic. | – 我不知道她怎么办到的 – 也许她食欲过盛 |
[02:39] | – What? – Bulimic, you know? | – 什么? – 食欲过盛,你知道吗? |
[02:43] | – Kramer, she’s a model. – Exactly. | – 克莱默,她可是模特啊 – 没错 |
[02:45] | Well, I have noticed she does tend to go to the bathroom… | 好吧,我的确注意到她经常去厕所… |
[02:49] | …right after we finish eating. – Yeah. | – …而且是吃完后立刻去 – 是的 |
[02:51] | There you go, monkey boy. Come on. | 那就对了,小顽皮 走吧 |
[03:01] | That’s so good. | 太好吃了 |
[03:03] | How’s that? | 你的呢? |
[03:06] | Aren’t you hungry? | 你不饿吗? |
[03:09] | Just enjoying watching you. | 我在陶醉地欣赏你 |
[03:15] | – So did you like the movie? – Yeah, it was okay. | – 你喜欢那部片子吗? – 还可以吧 |
[03:18] | Frankenstein didn’t seem quite right to me. I missed the sport jacket. | 《科学怪人》看起来不适合我 我怀念那件运动衫了 |
[03:23] | Not that it was that nice of a jacket. I mean, it didn’t fit him that well. | 不是说那件衣服不好看 我意思是它不适合他 |
[03:26] | To me there’s just something about a monster in a blazer. | 对我来说那就是穿亮色运动夹克怪兽的故事 |
[03:30] | It shows at least he’s making an effort. | 但这至少说明他努力了 |
[03:33] | That’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[03:37] | I’m glad you enjoyed it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[03:42] | I’m so full. | 我饱了 |
[03:44] | Yes. Full. Love to be full. | 是的,饱了 太喜欢饱的感觉了 |
[03:47] | Love to just sit back, loosen the old belt and digest away for hours. | 喜欢向后靠,松松腰带 然后消化几个小时 |
[03:52] | Let those enzymes do their work. | 让酵素去他们的干活 |
[03:54] | – Will you excuse me? – Where are you going? | – 失陪一会儿 – 你要去做什么 |
[03:56] | – I just need to freshen up. – You’re fresh. | – 我要去梳洗一下 – 你很精神 |
[04:01] | You’re very fresh. You seem very fresh to me. | 你非常精神 在我看你很精神了 |
[04:03] | You’re very vital. I couldn’t take you any fresher. | 你很鲜活 你已经不能再精神了 |
[04:07] | George, I need to freshen. | 乔治,我要去梳洗 |
[04:08] | George? George? George! | 乔治?乔治?乔治! |
[04:13] | It was unbelievable. You were right. | 不可思议 你是对的 |
[04:14] | The jokes kept bouncing off her like Superman. | 那些笑话从她身上弹开 就像超人刀枪不入一样 |
[04:17] | – See? What did I tell you? – Even when she did like something… | – 看到啦?我告诉过你什么来着 – 即使她喜欢什么… |
[04:20] | …she doesn’t laugh. She says, “That’s funny.” | …她也不笑 她只是说:“那很有趣” |
[04:24] | “That’s funny.” | “那很有趣” |
[04:26] | I gotta call that woman at Doubleday. | 我要打电话给道布尔戴的那个女人 |
[04:28] | See when I can pick up Mr. Pitt’s racket. | 看看我什么时候能去取皮特的拍子 |
[04:31] | How could I be with someone that doesn’t laugh? | 我怎么才能和不笑的人打交道呢 |
[04:34] | It’s like… Well, it’s like something. | 就像… 就像有些事一样 |
[04:38] | Hello. Yeah, hi. Is Miss Landis there, please? | 你好 请问兰蒂斯女士在吗? |
[04:44] | What? | 什么? |
[04:47] | Gosh. Okay. She’ll be in later? | 天啊,好的,晚些时候她会在吗? |
[04:50] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的,谢谢你 |
[04:53] | This guy said she hurt her arm playing tennis. | 这男的说她在打网球的时候受伤了 |
[04:58] | It’s pretty bad. | 伤得挺重 |
[05:01] | Well, I heard a noise. | 我听到声响了 |
[05:05] | – What noise? – You know: | – 什么声响? – 你知道的… |
[05:12] | What…? | 什么…? |
[05:14] | From the bathroom. | 厕所里传出来的 |
[05:16] | – You think she was refunding? – Every time we go out to eat… | – 你意思是她在吐? – 每次我们出去吃饭… |
[05:21] | …the minute we’re done, she’s running for the bathroom. | …一旦吃完 她就跑去厕所 |
[05:23] | – So you’re concerned? – Elaine, of course I’m concerned. | – 所以你很在意? – 伊莲,我当然很在意 |
[05:28] | I’m paying for those meals. | 我付的钱啊 |
[05:31] | It’s like throwing money down the toilet. | 就像把钱扔到马桶里 |
[05:35] | – In a manner of speaking. – Right. | – 某种表达方式来说 – 是的 |
[05:37] | Let me digest it. Let me get my money’s worth. What would be good… | 让我消化消化,让我的钱花得物有所值 如果有人… |
[05:41] | …is if there was someone else in the bathroom that could tell me. | …能在厕所里 然后告诉我发生了什么就好了 |
[05:45] | – Hey, here’s your scrubber back, pal. – Oh, thanks. | – 我把你的刷子还回来了 – 哦,谢谢 |
[05:48] | Hey, maybe I could bribe one of those women… | 嘿,也许我可以买通一个… |
[05:50] | …that hand out the towels in the powder room. | …往盥洗室发手纸的那些女人 |
[05:52] | – A matron? – Yeah. | – 女总管? – 是的 |
[05:56] | Well, I can’t help you there. | 呃,那我可帮不了你 |
[05:59] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么? – 没什么 |
[06:01] | – You know a matron? – Me? | – 你有认识女总管么? – 我? |
[06:03] | – You. – No. | – 你 – 不认识 |
[06:04] | – Kramer. – Look. Just leave me alone. | – 克莱默 – 听着,别烦我好吗? |
[06:07] | – Well, what is it? – Don’t make me! | – 好吧,怎么回事? – 别逼我! |
[06:09] | – What? – No, I can’t, all right? I can’t. | – 什么? – 不,我做不到,好吗?做不到 |
[06:11] | – Who? – My mother’s a matron! | – 谁? – 我妈妈就是个女总管 |
[06:16] | – Babs? – Yeah, there. All right? I said it. | – 巴布斯? – 是的?现在好了么,我都说了 |
[06:18] | You satisfied? Anything else you wanna know? | – 满意了吗? – 还想知道什么? |
[06:20] | Kramer, Kramer, I need to know if Nina is refunding. | 克莱默,克莱默,我必须知道 妮娜是不是在吐 |
[06:23] | – Look, George, I can’t help you. – Well, why not? Why not? | – 听着,乔治,我帮不了你, – 为什么?为什么不能? |
[06:26] | Let go. Because I haven’t talked to my mother in five years. | 算了吧,因为我有5年没和我妈说话了 |
[06:30] | We just don’t see eye to eye. I don’t even wanna get into my childhood. | 我们都不能直视对方的眼睛 我根本就不愿意回忆童年 |
[06:34] | I’m still carrying a lot of pain. A lot of pain. | 我现在仍然很痛苦 非常痛苦 |
[06:38] | – Come on, you could really help me. – I can’t. | – 哦,你真的能帮我 – 我不能 |
[06:40] | Kramer, you’re gonna have to face her sometime. | 克莱默,你总要去面对她的 |
[06:47] | Hello? | 你好? |
[06:52] | Oh, my goodness. What happened? | 哦,上帝啊,发生什么了 |
[06:56] | I tore my humeral epicondylitis. | 我得了上踝炎 |
[06:59] | The doctor said it may never fully heal. I may never play again. | 医生说可能再也不能康复了 我可能再也打不了网球了 |
[07:05] | – You’ll be playing… – If I can’t play tennis… | – 你会的… – 如果不能再打网球… |
[07:08] | …I don’t know what I’ll do. | …我不知道我能做什么 |
[07:12] | There are plenty of things you can do. There’s chess… | 你有很多事可以做 比如象棋… |
[07:15] | …and mahjong. | …还有麻将 |
[07:19] | You don’t know how lucky you are to be healthy. | 你不知道你现在健康多幸运 |
[07:22] | – And biking and… – What am I going to do? | – 还可以骑车… – 我该做什么? |
[07:31] | Could I? | 我能不能? |
[07:33] | If I can’t play tennis, I have no reason to live. | 如果我不能打网球 那我就没有活下去的意义了 |
[07:43] | You know, it’s not important. I’m gonna… Okay. | 你知道的,那不重要 我这就…好的 |
[07:47] | Well, you know, take care of that condylitis. | 好吧,你知道的,要好好养伤 |
[08:02] | Ma? | 妈妈? |
[08:04] | Cosmo. | 科兹莫 |
[08:11] | Cosmo? | 科兹莫? (含有大众化、开朗之意,和他个性相反) |
[08:14] | – Why didn’t you just ask her for it? – I told you, I couldn’t. | – 你为什么不直接问她要呢? – 我告诉过你了,不行 |
[08:18] | The woman was crying about how she might never play tennis again. | 那个女人一直在哭 说她可能再也打不了网球了 |
[08:24] | – Yeah. – Hidee-ho. | – 哪位? – 我 |
[08:26] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[08:27] | Well, when do you have to get the racket back to Mr. Pitt? | 你什么时候要还皮特的拍子? |
[08:30] | He’s got a big match tomorrow with Ethel Kennedy. | 他明天和埃塞尔・肯尼迪有场重要的比赛 (这位是1928年生的老名人) |
[08:36] | He needs a $300 Bruline to beat Ethel Kennedy? | 他要用300美元的布鲁林拍子 打败埃塞尔・肯尼迪? |
[08:42] | He’ll only play with his racket. | 他只愿用自己的拍子比赛 |
[08:44] | Why don’t you wait till she’s not there on her lunch hour… | 那为什么你不等到 她午餐不在的时候… |
[08:47] | …and just take it? – That’s stealing. | – …然后悄悄地拿走? – 那是偷 |
[08:50] | Stealing? You loaned her the racket. | 偷?拍子是你借她的 |
[08:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:56] | Hey. So, what happened with Kramer’s mother? | 嘿,克莱默的妈妈怎么样? |
[08:59] | It’s all worked out. Nina and I are gonna have dinner Thursday… | 一切搞定,妮娜和我周四共进晚餐… |
[09:02] | …at the restaurant where Babs works. | …在巴布斯工作的餐厅 |
[09:05] | – What’s she like? – Oh, she’s a Kramer. | – 她人怎么样? – 就像克莱默 |
[09:09] | And while I was there, I happened to pick up… | 我在那的时候,碰巧又知道了… |
[09:13] | …another juicy little nugget about our friend. | …我们朋友的一点小秘密 |
[09:17] | – I’m ready. What? – Come on. What is it? | – 我准备好了,是什么? – 说啊,是什么? |
[09:19] | – I got the first name. – What? | – 我知道他的名字了 – 什么? |
[09:23] | You found out Kramer’s first name? | 你知道克莱默的名字了? |
[09:26] | – That’s right. You ready? – Yes, we’re ready. | – 是的,你们准备好了吗? – 是的 |
[09:29] | I’ve been trying to get it out of him for 10 years. What is it? | 为了知道他名字我努力十年了 是什么? |
[09:35] | Cosmo. | 科兹莫 |
[09:38] | – Cosmo? | – Cosmo? – 科兹莫? – 科兹莫? |
[09:40] | – Cosmo. – Cosmo? | – 科兹莫 – 科兹莫? |
[09:49] | Cosmo! | 科兹莫! |
[09:59] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑? |
[10:01] | What? | 什么? |
[10:03] | Cosmo? | 科兹莫? |
[10:07] | All right, all right. Okay. | 好的,好的,可以了 |
[10:10] | So you know the name now. The cat is out of the bag. | 你们现在知道名字了 我已经露马脚了 |
[10:15] | I gotta hand it to you. | 我很赞赏你 |
[10:17] | You did a hell of a job keeping it a secret all these years. | 你干的切实不错 把一个秘密藏这么多年 |
[10:20] | It’s not such a bad name. | 这不是个烂名字 |
[10:22] | You know, all my life I’ve been running away from that name. | 你知道的,我一生都在逃避这个名字 |
[10:24] | That’s why I wouldn’t tell anybody. But I been thinking about it. | 这就是我不愿意告诉任何人的原因 但我一直在考虑 |
[10:28] | All this time I’m trying not to be me. | 我过去一直努力不要成为科兹莫 |
[10:31] | I’m afraid to face who I was. But I’m Cosmo, Jerry. | 我害怕叫科兹莫 但是杰瑞,我是科兹莫 |
[10:35] | I’m Cosmo Kramer, and that’s who I’m gonna be. | 我是科兹莫・克莱默 这就是我的名字 |
[10:37] | From now on, I’m Cosmo. | 从现在开始,我就是科兹莫了 |
[10:47] | – Yes? – Hi, is Sandi here? | – 有事吗? – 桑迪在吗? |
[10:49] | Oh, hi. You must be Jerry. Sandi’s in the shower. You wanna come in? | 哦,你好,你一定是杰瑞 桑迪在洗澡,要进来吗? |
[10:53] | Well, I would except I forgot to bring a towel. | 呃,如果不是忘了带浴巾我会进去的 |
[11:08] | So the roommate laughed at everything I said. | 无论我说什么她室友都笑个不停 |
[11:11] | It was a great-sounding laugh too. Kind of lilting and feminine. | 当然听起来很好听 很欢快的节奏 |
[11:15] | None of those big, coarse “ha’s.” | 绝对不是那种大声的粗俗的“哈” |
[11:17] | – You know those? – Oh, yeah. | – 你很了解? – 那当然 |
[11:19] | Hate the big, coarse “ha.” I hate those. | 我恨那种“哈” 特别恨 |
[11:21] | And the worst part is that she also possessed… | 最糟糕的是 她同样具有… |
[11:23] | …many of the other qualities prized by the superficial man. | …那些被专业人士赞赏的品质 |
[11:31] | I see. | 我了解了 |
[11:34] | So as you can see, I’ve got a bit of a problem here. | 正如你所听到的 我碰到了点小麻烦 |
[11:39] | Well, if I hear you correctly, and I think that I do… | 是的,如果没听错的话 而我认为我没听错… |
[11:45] | …my advice to you is to finish your meal… | …我的建议是吃完你的饭… |
[11:48] | …pay your check, leave here and never mention this to anyone again. | …付完钱,走开然后别再对任何人提起 |
[11:52] | Can’t be done, huh? | 不可能做到的,不是么? |
[11:54] | – The switch? – The switch. | – 换对象? – 换对象 |
[11:58] | Can’t be done. | 不可能 |
[12:01] | I wonder. | 我怀疑 |
[12:03] | Do you realize in the entire history of Western civilization… | 你意识到在整个西方文明史中… |
[12:06] | …no one successfully accomplished the roommate switch. | …没人成功地完成过室友间的对象交换吗? |
[12:10] | In the Middle Ages you could get locked up for even suggesting it. | 中世纪的时候为这你可能已经被关起来了 |
[12:14] | They didn’t have roommates in the Middle Ages. | 中世纪的时候没有室友 |
[12:18] | – How do you know? – For one thing… | – 你怎么知道的 – 从一点… |
[12:20] | …they didn’t have apartments. | …他们没有公寓 |
[12:22] | I’m sure at some point between the years 800 and 1200 somewhere… | 我确定在公元800到1200年间的某个点上… |
[12:26] | …there were two women living together. | …曾有两个女人住一起的 |
[12:28] | The point is, I intend to undertake this. | 重要的是我准备开始着手了 |
[12:30] | And I’ll do it with or without you. So if you’re scared… | 有你没你我都会做这件事的 所以,如果你害怕的话… |
[12:33] | …if you haven’t got the stomach for this, let’s get it out right now. | …如果你没兴趣的话,现在就说清楚 |
[12:37] | And I’ll go on my own. If not, you can get onboard, and we can get to work. | 我会一个人继续的, 如果有,我们可以一起干,而且马上开工 |
[12:42] | Now, what’s it gonna be? | 好了,你决定了么? |
[12:45] | All right, damn it, I’m in. | 好吧,该死,我参加 |
[12:49] | I couldn’t do it without you. | 干这事我不能没有你 |
[12:51] | All right. Let’s get to work. | 好吧,开始干活吧 |
[13:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:21] | That’s enough for today. | 今天就到此为止吧 |
[13:24] | You’re tired. Get some sleep. | 你累了,去睡觉吧 |
[13:27] | – I’ll see you first thing in the morning. – We can’t do it. Who are we kidding? | – 明早我第一件事就是见你 – 我们没法做到,我们在骗谁呢 |
[13:31] | It’s impossible. It’s true. You can’t do the switch. | 不可能的,真的 你不可能做到 |
[13:34] | Nobody can do the switch. | 没人能做到的 |
[13:37] | It was a stupid idea to begin with. Let’s face it. | 开始做这件事就是个很傻的决定 面对它吧 |
[13:40] | I’m stuck with the non-laugher, and that’s that. | 我逃脱不了那不会笑的家伙了,就这样 |
[13:43] | – We’ll come up with something. – Yeah. Sure we will. | – 我们会想出点什么的 – 那当然,一定会的 |
[13:47] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[13:58] | I got it! | 我想到了! |
[14:08] | All right. Let’s go over it again one more time. | 好的,再来检查一遍 |
[14:12] | All right. So I tell Sandi | that I wanna have a m谷nage 角 trois… 好的,我告诉桑迪我想… |
[14:18] | …with her and her roommate. – That’s right. | – …和她以及她室友来3P – 完全正确 |
[14:22] | And you believe this course of action will have a two-pronged effect. | 你确定这种行为会产生两面性的效果 |
[14:27] | Firstly, the very mention of the idea will cause Sandi to recoil in disgust. | 一开始,你的提议一定会让桑迪作呕 |
[14:32] | Whereupon, she will insist that I remove myself from the premises. | 紧接着,她会叫你滚出去 |
[14:36] | – Keep going. – At this point, it is inevitable… | – 继续 – 然后,不可避免地… |
[14:39] | …that she will seek out the roommate… | …她会去找她室友… |
[14:41] | … to apprise her of this abhorrent turn of events. | …告诉她这么恶心的事情 |
[14:45] | – Continue. – The roommate will then offer… | – 继续 – 她室友会… |
[14:49] | …her friend the requisite sympathy… | …对她室友表示同情… |
[14:51] | …even as part of her cannot help but feel somewhat flattered… | …而从她室友对这不寻常请求的叙述中… |
[14:55] | …by her inclusion in the unusual request. | …她不自觉地感到了一丝我对她的欣赏之情 |
[15:00] | A few days go by… | 过了几天… |
[15:02] | …and a call is placed at a time when Sandi is known to be busy at work. | …桑迪在忙工作的时候会有通电话 |
[15:08] | Once the initial awkwardness is relieved with a little playful humor… | 一旦最初的尴尬被一点小小的幽默… |
[15:13] | … which she, of course, cannot resist… | …她当然不能抵挡的幽默,化解掉时… |
[15:17] | …an invitation to a friendly dinner is proffered. | …一个共进晚餐的友好邀请就被接受了 |
[15:23] | Well, it all sounds pretty good. | 嗯,听起来不错 |
[15:27] | There’s only one flaw in it. | 只有一个问题 |
[15:29] | They’re roommates. She’d have to go out with me behind Sandi’s back. | 她室友,她可能必须背着桑迪和我约会 |
[15:32] | She’s not gonna do that. | 她不会这么做的 |
[15:36] | You disappoint me, my friend. | 你让我失望了,朋友 |
[15:40] | Sandi wants nothing to do with you. | 桑迪不愿再和你有瓜葛了 |
[15:43] | She tells Laura, “If you wanna waste your time with that pervert… | 她会告诉劳拉 如果你想要和那个变态浪费时间… |
[15:48] | …that’s your problem.” | …那就是你自己的问题了 |
[15:52] | It’s the perfect plan. | 真是个天才的计划 |
[15:56] | So inspired, so devious, yet so simple. | 太天才,太迂回 却又如此简单 |
[15:59] | This is what I do. | 我做的事情就这样 |
[16:16] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的吗? |
[16:19] | – No. I’m okay. – Then what are you doing… | – 不,不必了 – 那你在对那拍子… |
[16:21] | …with that racket? – It’s mine. | …做什么? – 这是我的 |
[16:24] | – Ms. Landis borrowed it. – I’m sorry. You can’t take that. | – 兰蒂斯从我这借的 – 抱歉,你不能拿走那个 |
[16:27] | – No, no, no. – No, no. I can. I can. | – 不,不,不 – 不,不,我能 |
[16:29] | – It’s mine. It’s my racket. – Look, I don’t know who you are… | – 这是我的拍子 – 听着,宝贝,我不知道你是谁… |
[16:32] | …I don’t know what you’re doing… – Okay. I’m going. I’m going. | …我不知道你在这做什么… – 好吧,我要走了 |
[16:36] | – Not with that racket. – Give that to me. You give it. | – 拍子得留下 – 给我,给我放手 |
[16:39] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[16:44] | All right, all right. Forget it. But you don’t have to mention any of this… | 好吧,算了,你不会把这些告诉… |
[16:48] | …to Miss Landis, do you? – I don’t have to, but I will. | – …兰蒂斯小姐,对吧? – 我大可不必,但我会的 |
[16:55] | – Hi, Cosmo. – Hi, Mr. Clotworthy. | – 你好,科兹莫 – 你好,克劳特伍奇 |
[16:57] | – How are you today? – Couldn’t be better. | – 今天好吗? – 不能再好了 |
[16:59] | – Hi, Lorraine. – Hi, Cosmo. | – 你好,罗汉娜 – 你好,科兹莫 |
[17:01] | – My mom, Babs. – Hi, Mrs. Kramer. | – 我妈,巴布斯 – 你好,克莱默女士 |
[17:03] | – Lorraine. – Yes, it’s a fine day. | – 罗汉娜 – 天气不错啊 |
[17:05] | – What do you say, Cosmo? – Hey, everything, my man. | – 科兹莫,你说什么? – 嘿,一切都好,兄弟 |
[17:10] | – What? – I don’t know the exact pronunciation… | – 什么? – 我不知道确切的读音…… |
[17:14] | …but I believe it’s “menage trois.” …但我相信是“3P” | |
[17:20] | That is a wild idea. | 那真是个狂野的想法 |
[17:28] | You know, Ma, I been thinking. I want you to quit that matron job. | 你知道的,妈妈,我在考虑 我不希望你再干那活了 |
[17:32] | Yes, well, isn’t that just easy for you to say. | 是的,你说的确实很轻松 |
[17:34] | What the hell do you think I’m gonna do? | 要是不做的话你要我怎么活? |
[17:36] | Well, maybe we could go into business together, if you’re clean. | 也许我们可以一起做生意 如果你“干净”的话 |
[17:40] | I told you I’ve been clean for two years. | 我告诉过你我已经“干净”两年了 |
[17:43] | – Anyway, what would we do together. – I got plenty of ideas. | – 不管怎么说,我们能一起做什么 – 我点子足够多 |
[17:47] | I always believed in you, Cosmo. You know that. | 我总是很相信你,科兹莫,你知道的 |
[17:50] | So I want you to call that place today and tell them that you’re through. | 所以我希望你今天就给他们电话说你不干了 |
[17:55] | – All right, I’ll do it. – Yeah. | – 好的,我会的 – 好的 |
[18:01] | – So good. – So glad. | – 太好吃了 – 我很高兴 |
[18:05] | Excuse me, I’ve gotta freshen up. | 抱歉,我要去梳洗一下 |
[18:06] | And why shouldn’t you? Be fresh. Stay fresh. | 为什么不呢? 精神起来,保持精神 |
[18:10] | I’ll be back. I’m really not feeling very well. | 马上回来 我确实感觉不太舒服 |
[18:15] | – Care to see our dessert menu? – Yeah. Do you know Babs? | – 要看看甜品单吗? – 好的,你认识巴布斯吗? |
[18:19] | Oh, yeah. I was sorry to hear she left. | 是的 我很抱歉她已经不在这干了 |
[18:22] | – Babs left? – Yeah. She quit today. | – 她辞职了? – 是的,就在今天 |
[18:47] | What are you doing in here, George? | 乔治,你在这干什么? |
[18:50] | I was just wondering what it was you wanted for dessert? | 我只是想知道你要什么甜品 |
[19:01] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[19:12] | – Hi, Newman. – Hi, Babs. | – 你好,纽曼 – 你好,巴布斯 |
[19:15] | What are you doing? | 在干什么呢? |
[19:17] | – Minding my own business. – You can’t get into trouble that way. | – 在忙生意 – 这样你永远不会惹麻烦 |
[19:23] | What makes you think I’m looking for trouble? | 你为什么觉得我在找麻烦? |
[19:25] | From what I hear, you postmen don’t have to look too far. | 据我所知,你们邮差眼光都不长远 |
[19:32] | Well, you know, sometimes it just has a way of finding you. | 好吧,你知道的,有时候那事情总能找到你 |
[19:37] | Cigarette? | 烟? |
[19:39] | Don’t mind if I do. | 我拿了别介意 |
[19:47] | Kramer. Kramer! | 克莱默,克莱默! |
[19:51] | – Hey. – What happened to Babs? | – 嘿 – 巴布斯怎么了? |
[19:54] | She never showed up last night. The whole thing blew up in my face. | 她今晚没出现 整件事都让我十分的难堪 |
[19:57] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[20:01] | Hey, what happened with Sandi? I forgot all about it. Did you call her? | 嘿,桑迪怎么了? 我都忘了,你打给她了么? |
[20:06] | Yeah, I did. In fact, I went over there. | 是的 实际上,我自己去了 |
[20:08] | So, what happened? Did she throw you out? | 那发生了什么? 她把你扔出来了么? |
[20:10] | No, actually, she took it pretty well. | 没有,实际上,她觉得这主意非常好 |
[20:14] | – So, what happened? – She’s into it. | – 那发生了什么? – 她有了兴趣 |
[20:21] | – Into what? | – The m谷nage. – 对什么? |
[20:24] | And not only that, she just called me. | 还不止这些,她还给我电话 |
[20:27] | She told me she spoke with the roommate… | 说她和室友说过了… |
[20:29] | …and the roommate’s | into the m谷nage too. …她室友也有兴趣 |
[20:32] | That’s unbelievable. | 不敢相信 |
[20:34] | Oh, it’s a scene, man. | 噢,的确是场好戏,老兄 |
[20:38] | Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God… | 你有没有屈膝感谢上帝… |
[20:41] | …that you know me and have access to my dementia? | …因为你认识我并实现了我的梦想? |
[20:46] | What are you talking about? I’m not gonna do it. | 你再说什么? 我没打算那么做 |
[20:49] | You’re not gonna do it? What do you mean? | 你没打算那么做? 没打算那么做是什么意思? |
[20:52] | I can’t. I’m not an orgy guy. | 我做不到,我不是个放荡的家伙 |
[20:55] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了? |
[20:57] | This is like discovering plutonium by accident. | 这就像意外的发现了钚一样 |
[21:04] | Don’t you know what it means to become an orgy guy? | 你不知道那意味着会变得放荡? |
[21:06] | It changes everything. I’d have to dress and act different. | 这会改变一切 我得穿着和行为都会变得不同 |
[21:10] | I’d have to grow a mustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions… | 我得留小胡子、买各种花俏衣服和化妆水… |
[21:13] | …and get a new bedspread, new curtains. | …新的床单、窗帘 |
[21:16] | I’d have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. | 我得换厚地毯和奇异的照明灯 |
[21:19] | Then I’d have to get new friends. I’d have to get orgy friends. | 我得交新朋友 我得交放荡的朋友 |
[21:23] | No, I’m not ready for it. | 哦,我还没准备好 |
[21:30] | If only something like that could happen to me. | 那样的事能发生在我身上就好了 |
[21:33] | Shut up. You couldn’t do it either. | 闭嘴,你也做不到的 |
[21:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:39] | – Did you get your racket? – No. I got caught. | – 嘿,怎样了?拿回球拍了吗? – 没,我被抓住了 |
[21:44] | – What do you mean, you got caught? – Her assistant caught me. | – 你说什么,你被抓了? – 被她助手抓住的 |
[21:47] | I’m probably not gonna get a job. He’s gonna tell Landis… | 我也许得不到工作了 他会告诉兰蒂斯… |
[21:50] | …that I was sneaking around her office. | 我在她办公室顺手牵羊 |
[21:52] | I still don’t understand how you can get in trouble… | 我始终不了解你是怎么会… |
[21:55] | …for taking your own racket. | …在拿自己拍子时遇上麻烦的 |
[21:57] | Meanwhile, Mr. Pitt’s got this match with Ethel Kennedy this afternoon. | 同时,皮特下午就要和肯尼迪打球了 |
[22:03] | – Hey. – Hey, Cosmo. | – 嘿 – 嘿,科兹莫 |
[22:05] | – Hi, Cosmo. – Thanks, buddy. | – 嘿,科兹莫 – 谢谢,伙计 |
[22:06] | Hey, doesn’t Newman have a Bruline racket? | 嘿,纽曼不是有布鲁林牌的球拍么? |
[22:09] | Yeah, yeah. But he’s on vacation. Went to Baltimore. | 是的,但他在度假,去了巴尔的摩 |
[22:13] | But you got the key to his place, right? | 但你有他家的钥匙对吧 |
[22:15] | – Yeah. – Elaine needs to borrow his racket. | – 是的 – 伊莲想借他的球拍 |
[22:17] | – Just for today. – All right. Come on. | – 就今天用 – 好的,来吧 |
[22:19] | I’ll take you over to Newman’s. | 我带你到纽曼那里 |
[22:21] | Hey, Cosmo! What happened to your mother last night? | 嘿,科兹莫,你妈昨晚怎么了? |
[22:23] | – She hung me out to dry. – She quit. | – 她扔下我置之不理 – 她辞职了 |
[22:26] | It would have been nice if somebody told me about it. | 你们就不能发好心告诉我一下? |
[22:29] | I just think she could’ve said something, that’s all. | 我想也许她会说些什么,仅此而已 |
[22:32] | – Don’t talk to me, George. Talk to her. – Where is she? | – 别对我说,乔治,对她说 – 她在哪? |
[22:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:37] | Ma! | 妈! |
[22:39] | – Cosmo. – I’m sorry. We weren’t… We didn’t… | – 科兹莫 – 我很抱歉,我们不是…我们没有… |
[22:43] | Cosmo? | 科兹莫? |