时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | -=THE LAST FANTASY=- | |
[00:15] | “百集集锦” “百集集锦” | |
[00:30] | Oh, hi. | 噢,大家好 |
[00:32] | A hundred episodes. | 一百集了 |
[00:34] | That’s a lot. During the course of which George, Elaine, Kramer and I… | 这已经很久,在这期间 我和乔治,伊莲,克莱默… |
[00:38] | …have had many experiences, both positive and negative. | 有过了很多经历 有正面的也有负面的 |
[00:43] | Well, mostly negative. | 好吧,大多是负面的 |
[00:45] | There’ve been some relationships that haven’t worked out… | 有一些不成功的关系… |
[00:47] | …ambitions that were unfulfilled… | 未完成的野心… |
[00:49] | …hopes dashed… | 破灭的希望… |
[00:51] | …some property damage, hurt feelings… | 还有一些财产损失,情感创伤… |
[00:54] | I know one guy got deported. | 我知道有一个人被驱逐了 |
[00:56] | Physical injury and… | 身上受伤了并且… |
[00:58] | All right, maybe even a death or two. | 好吧,也许还死了或怎样 |
[01:00] | But we’ve persevered. | 但是我们一直坚持 |
[01:02] | Because we’re people. | 因为我们是人 |
[01:04] | Real TV people. | 真实的电视人物 |
[01:06] | And for 30 minutes a week… | 一周的30分钟… |
[01:08] | …that’s pretty important to us. | 对于我们来说很重要 |
[01:10] | So if you’re joining us late… | 如果你最近才加入我们… |
[01:12] | …here’s some highlights from what’s happened so far. | 以下便是过去事情的集锦 |
[01:15] | Why don’t they have salsa on the table? | 为什么他们桌上没有莎莎酱? |
[01:18] | What do you need salsa for? | 你要莎莎酱做什么? |
[01:19] | Salsa is now the number-one condiment in America. | 莎莎酱现在是全美第一的调味品 |
[01:23] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么? |
[01:24] | Because people like to say “salsa.” | 因为人们爱说“莎莎酱” |
[01:28] | Do you have any salsa? | 你有莎莎酱么? |
[01:29] | We need more salsa. Where is the salsa? No salsa? | 我们需要更多的莎莎酱 莎莎酱在哪?没有莎莎酱? |
[01:33] | You know, it must be impossible for a Spanish person… | 对于一个西班牙人来说 |
[01:36] | …to order seltzer and not get salsa. | 点了苏打水,拿到的却总是莎莎酱 |
[01:39] | I wanted seltzer, not salsa. | 我之前要的苏打水,不是莎莎酱 |
[01:42] | Don’t you know the difference between them? | 难道你不知道他们之间的区别么? |
[01:44] | You have the seltzer after the salsa. | 你应该在吃完莎莎酱之后要苏打水 |
[01:47] | This should be the show. This is the show. | 这可以成为一个节目的 这就是一个节目 |
[01:51] | – What? – This. | – 什么? – 这个 |
[01:53] | Just talking. | 只是聊天就行 |
[01:55] | Yeah. Right. | 嗯,是啊 |
[01:59] | No, I’m really serious. I think that’s a good idea. | 不,我是说真的 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[02:02] | Just talking? Well, what’s the show about? | 只是聊天? 好吧,那这节目是关于什么的呢? |
[02:04] | It’s about nothing. | 什么也不是 |
[02:06] | What’s that red dot on your sweater? | 你衣服上的红点 是什么? |
[02:10] | Hey, didn’t we come in over there? | 嗨,难道我们不是从那边进来的? |
[02:13] | I thought we came in over there. | 我觉得是从那边来的 |
[02:17] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[02:26] | – What? – Yeah, I’m out. | – 什么? – 是的,我退出 |
[02:28] | I’m out of the contest. | 我退出这场比赛 |
[02:31] | – No story? – No, forget the story. | 没有情节? 是,别再想情节了 |
[02:34] | – You gotta have a story. – Who says you gotta have a story? | 你必须要有情节的 谁说必须要有情节的? |
[02:50] | Four. Seinfeld. | 四位,宋飞 |
[02:52] | Four. | 四位 |
[02:53] | That’ll be five, 10 minutes. | 请等5到10分钟 |
[02:55] | What, do you smell something? | 呃,你闻到什么了么? |
[02:57] | Do I smell something? What am I, hard of smelling? | 我闻到什么? 我是谁,嗅觉有问题? |
[02:59] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[03:01] | I think its BO. | 我认为是BO |
[03:03] | And who’s on the show? Who are the characters? | 谁在节目上? 有什么角色? |
[03:06] | I could be a character. | 我可以是一个角色 |
[03:08] | – You? – Yeah. You base a character on me. | 你? 是啊,你演我 |
[03:10] | It’s come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman… | 我突然注意到你和清洁女工… |
[03:13] | …have engaged in sexual intercourse on the desk in your office. | 在你办公室的桌上…有一腿 |
[03:22] | – Who said that? – She did. | – 谁说的? – 她说的 |
[03:25] | Was that wrong? | 那样有错么? |
[03:28] | Should I not have done that? | 我不应该那样做? |
[03:30] | I got to plead ignorance on this thing… | 我请求在这件事情上忽略一下 |
[03:32] | …because if anyone had said anything to me… | 因为如果有人 对我说任何事… |
[03:34] | …when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon… | 当我第一次在这里开始那 那种事情就变糟了… |
[03:40] | And who else is on the show? | 还有谁在节目上? |
[03:42] | Elaine could be a character. | 伊莲可以是一个角色 |
[03:45] | I wonder what happened to my fiancé. | 我很好奇我的未婚夫 身上发生了什么 |
[03:47] | I know he’s here somewhere. | 我知道他在这里的某处 |
[03:49] | I have lost my fiancé, the poor baby. | 我弄丢了我的未婚夫, 可怜的宝贝 |
[03:56] | Maybe the dingo ate your baby. | 也许他野狗吃了你的宝贝 |
[04:00] | What? | 什么? |
[04:01] | The dingo ate your baby. | 野狗吃了你的宝贝 |
[04:05] | – Kramer. – Now, he’s a character. | – 克莱默 – 现在他也是一个角色了 |
[04:09] | The bus is out of control. | 巴士失控了 |
[04:12] | So I grab him by the collar, take him out of the seat… | 于是我抓着他的领子 把他从座位上拽起来… |
[04:15] | …get behind the wheel. Now I’m driving the bus. | 控制住情况 现在我来开车 |
[04:20] | – You’re Batman. – Yeah. I am Batman. | – 你是蝙蝠侠 – 是,我是蝙蝠侠 |
[04:22] | Then the mugger, he comes to, and he starts choking me. | 然后那个歹徒,他走了过来 开始掐我的喉咙 |
[04:26] | So I’m fighting him off with one hand… | 于是我一手就把他打翻… |
[04:28] | …and I kept driving the bus with the other, you know? | 用另一只手继续开车 |
[04:31] | Then I managed to open the door and kicked him out the door… | 后来我终于打开了车门 把他踢了下去… |
[04:34] | …with my foot, you know, at the next stop. | 用我的脚,你知道的 在下一站的时候 |
[04:36] | You kept making all the stops? | 你每一站都停? |
[04:39] | Well, people kept ringing the bell! | 好吧,乘客一直按铃! |
[04:43] | So everybody I know… | 我认识的每个人… |
[04:45] | …is a character on the show. – Right. | – 都是节目里的角色 – 对啊 |
[04:47] | My wallet’s gone! My wallet’s gone! | 我钱包不见了!我钱包不见了! |
[04:50] | – Jerry. – Uncle Leo. | – 杰瑞 – 里奥叔叔 |
[04:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:54] | How could you? | 你怎么能? |
[04:55] | – How could I what? – You were making out… | – 我怎么能什么? – 你在… |
[04:57] | …during Schindler’s List? | 在播辛德勒名单的时候说话? |
[05:00] | How long does it take to find a bra? | 找一个胸罩需要多长时间? |
[05:02] | What’s going on in there? | 那里怎么了? |
[05:04] | You ask me to get a pair of underwear, I’m back in two seconds. | 如果你要我去拿一件 内衣,我两秒钟就回来了 |
[05:09] | You know about the cup sizes and all? | 你知道罩杯大小 的那些事么? |
[05:14] | – They have different cups. – Yeah, I know about the cups. | – 有不同的罩杯 – 是的,我知道罩杯 |
[05:19] | You got the A… | 你有A… |
[05:21] | …the B… | |
[05:22] | …the C… | |
[05:25] | …the D. That’s the biggest. | D,D是最大的 |
[05:27] | I go out for a quart of milk. | 我出去买一夸脱的牛奶 |
[05:29] | I come home and find my son treating his body… | 我回家后发现 我的儿子在玩他自己… |
[05:32] | …like it was an amusement park. | 好像那是一个游乐园 |
[05:36] | I’m a United States postal worker. | 我是美联邦邮政工作者 |
[05:40] | Aren’t those the guys that always go crazy… | 那些人不会总是疯掉么? |
[05:42] | …and come back with a gun and shoot everybody? | 并且端把枪回来扫射? |
[05:45] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[05:47] | – Why is that? – Because the mail never stops. | – 为什么? – 因为邮件从来不会停 |
[05:51] | Every day it piles up more and more and you gotta get it out… | 每天都越堆越多,你想摆脱… |
[05:54] | …but more keeps coming in! | 但越来越多的邮件涌进来! |
[05:55] | Then the bar code reader breaks, and it’s Publishers Clearing House day! | 再后来扫码机也崩溃了 就变成了版商清房日! |
[05:59] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧,好吧,好吧 |
[06:00] | So you’re saying I go into NBC and tell them… | 你的意思是我去NBC 然后告诉他们… |
[06:03] | …I got this idea for a show about nothing. | 我有一个主意 做一个关于什么都不是的节目 |
[06:05] | We go into NBC. | 我们去NBC |
[06:07] | We? Since when are you a writer? | 我们?因为你是一个作家? |
[06:10] | What writer? We’re talking about a sitcom. | 什么作家? 我们在谈论一个情景喜剧 |
[06:15] | You wanna go with me to NBC? | 你想和我去NBC? |
[06:16] | Yeah, we really got something here. | 是啊,我们还是有点东西的 |
[06:18] | – What do we got? – An idea. | – 我们有什么? – 一个主意 |
[06:20] | – What idea? – An idea for the show. | – 什么主意? – 一个关于一个节目的主意 |
[06:22] | – I still don’t know what the idea is. – It’s about nothing. | – 我仍然不知道那个主意是什么 – 关于什么都不是 |
[06:26] | – Right. – Everybody’s doing something. | – 好的 – 每个人都做点事 |
[06:28] | We’ll do nothing. | 我们什么都不做 |
[06:30] | Come on. Let’s go do something. I don’t want to just sit around here. | 来嘛,让我们做点事 我不想就坐在这里 |
[06:33] | – Wanna get something to eat? – Where? | – 想吃点东西么? – 去哪儿? |
[06:35] | I don’t care. I’m not hungry. | 我不介意,我不饿 |
[06:38] | We could go to one of those cappuccino places. | 我们可以去一家 做卡布奇诺的店 |
[06:40] | They let you just sit there. | 他们只会让你就坐在那里 |
[06:42] | What are we gonna do there, talk? | 我们在那里做什么,聊天? |
[06:45] | We can talk. | 我们可以聊聊 |
[06:47] | I’ll go if I don’t have to talk. | 如果我们不用聊天的话我就去 |
[06:51] | Then we’ll just sit there. | 那么我们就坐在那儿 |
[06:52] | Oh, that’s the astronaut pen. I heard about that. Where did you get it? | 噢,那是宇航笔,我听说过的 你从哪里得到的? |
[06:57] | – It was a gift. – Because a lot of times I write in bed… | – 它是一个礼物 – 因为我常常在床上写… |
[07:00] | …and I have to turn and lean on my elbow to make the pen work. | 我得翻身,用手肘撑着 我的笔才写得出来 |
[07:05] | – Take the pen. – Oh, no. | – 这支笔给你了 – 噢,不可以的 |
[07:07] | – Go ahead. – I couldn’t. | – 拿着吧 – 我不能 |
[07:08] | – Take it. – I can’t take it. | -拿着 – 我不能拿 |
[07:10] | – Do me a personal favor. – I’m not comfortable. | – 只当是帮我的忙 – 我会感觉不自在的 |
[07:12] | – I cannot take it. – Take the pen. | – 我不能拿 – 拿着 |
[07:14] | – Are you sure? – I’m positive. Take the pen. | – 你确定吗? – 我肯定,拿去吧 |
[07:18] | Okay, thank you very much. Thank you. Gee, boy. | 好的,非常感谢 谢谢,孩子 |
[07:22] | – Jack, what are you doing? – Stop it. | – 杰克,你在做什么? – 停下来 |
[07:24] | Jack, we should go. | 杰克,我们得走了 |
[07:28] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:30] | – Nice to meet you. – Thanks again. | – 很高兴见到你 – 再次感谢 |
[07:32] | Come on! | 没事的! |
[07:37] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个? – 是 |
[07:40] | – I agreed to wear this? – Yeah, yeah. | – 我同意穿这个? – 是的,是的 |
[07:45] | Well, when did I do that? | 好吧,我什么时候同意的? |
[07:46] | When we went to dinner the other night. | 前两天晚上我们去吃饭的时候 |
[07:48] | What, are you crazy? | 什么,你疯了么? |
[07:51] | What were you talking about when I went to the bathroom? | 我去厕所的时候 你们都谈了些什么? |
[07:53] | I don’t know. I couldn’t understand a word she said. | 我不知道 她说的我一句也听不懂 |
[07:56] | – I was just nodding. – There you go. | – 我只是点头 – 你说对了 |
[07:59] | Where I go? | 我说对了什么? |
[08:00] | You mean she was asking me to wear this ridiculous shirt… | 你的意思是她要我 穿着这件可笑的衣服… |
[08:03] | …on national TV, and I said yes? – Yes, yes. You said it. | 上国家电视台,然后我答应了? – 是,是的,你答应了 |
[08:07] | I didn’t know what she was talking about. I couldn’t hear her. | 我不知道她在说什么,我听不见 |
[08:10] | – Well, she asked you. – I can’t wear this puffy shirt on TV. | – 好吧,她问过你 – 我不能穿这件肥大的衬衣上电视 |
[08:15] | I mean, look at it. It looks ridiculous. | 我的意思是,看看它 看起来多么可笑 |
[08:18] | Well, you gotta wear it now. | 好吧,你现在就穿上 |
[08:20] | This pirate trend she’s come up with, Jerry… | 杰瑞,这是她想出来的海盗风格… |
[08:22] | This is gonna be the new look for the ’90s. | 这将是九十年代的新风尚 |
[08:24] | You’re gonna be the first pirate. | 你将成为第一个海盗 |
[08:26] | But I don’t wanna be a pirate. | 但是我不想当海盗 |
[08:29] | I made a reservation. Do you have my reservation? | 我之前有预定 你有给我预留的记录么? |
[08:31] | Yes, we do. Unfortunately, we ran out of cars. | 是的,我们有 不幸的是我们没有车了 |
[08:34] | But the reservation keeps the car here. | 但是预留包括 把车保留在这 |
[08:37] | That’s why you have the reservation. | 这就是你们有预留的原因了 |
[08:39] | – I know why we have reservations. – I don’t think you do. | – 我知道为什么我们有预留 – 我认为你不知道 |
[08:47] | If you did, I’d have a car. | 如果你知道的话,我就有车了 |
[08:50] | See, you know how to take the reservation. | 看,你知道怎样弄预留了吧 |
[08:52] | You just don’t know how to hold the reservation. | 你只是不知道怎样保住预留而已 |
[08:56] | And that’s really the most important part of the reservation, the holding. | 那是预留的最重要的 部分,保住 |
[09:01] | Anybody can just take them. | 任何人都可以随时占有 |
[09:10] | I think I can sum up the show for you with one word: | 我认为我可以用一个词 来为你总结这个节目 |
[09:15] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[09:18] | – Nothing? – Nothing. | – 什么都没有? – 什么都没有 |
[09:20] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[09:22] | What did you do today? | 你今天做了什么? |
[09:24] | – I got up and came to work. – There’s a show. That’s a show. | – 我起床去上班 – 这样就有一个节目了,这就是一个节目 |
[09:28] | How is that a show? | 这怎么是一个节目呢? |
[09:30] | Well, maybe something happens to you on the way to work. | 那个,也许是你去上班 路上发生的事情 |
[09:32] | No. No! No! Nothing happens! | 不,不!不!什么都没发生 |
[09:36] | Well, something happens. | 好吧,发生了 |
[09:38] | – Well, why am I watching it? – Because it’s on TV. | – 好吧,为什么我在看它? – 因为它在电视上 |
[09:42] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[10:00] | I’m telling you, she’s good-looking. | 我告诉你,她很靓 |
[10:03] | – What about the body? – Good body. Nice body. | – 身材怎么样? – 好身材,身材曼妙 |
[10:06] | – How nice? – Nice. Pretty nice. | – 有多好? – 很好,相当好 |
[10:08] | – Really good? – Really, very nice and good. | – 真的很好? – 真的,很好很漂亮 |
[10:17] | – What about personality? – Good personality. | – 个性怎么样呢? – 个性很好 |
[10:22] | Funny. Bright. | 风趣,聪明 |
[10:24] | I don’t want anyone smarter than me. | 我不想要 比我聪明的人 |
[10:26] | How could she be smarter than you? | 她怎么会比 你聪明呢? |
[10:30] | He’s a really, really funny guy. | 他真的是个很有趣的人 |
[10:34] | What does he look like? | 他长什么样? |
[10:36] | – Pardon? – What does he look like? | – 什么? – 他长什么样? |
[10:40] | Well, he’s got a lot of character in his face. | 好吧,他面部有 很多特征 |
[10:43] | He’s short. He’s stocky. | 他矮矮的,很敦实 |
[10:47] | He’s fat. | 他很胖 |
[10:48] | Is that what you’re saying, that he’s fat? | 那是你说的么,他很胖? |
[10:50] | Powerful. | 强壮有力 |
[10:52] | He is so powerful. He can lift 100 pounds right up over his head. | 他非常有力量,他可以直接 把100磅的东西举过头顶 |
[10:58] | And, what else? What else? | 还有别的么?别的? |
[11:00] | Oh, right, well… | 好吧… |
[11:03] | He’s, he’s kind of… Just kind of… Losing his hair. | 他,他有点… 就是有点…秃 |
[11:08] | – He’s bald? – No. | – 他谢顶? – 不 |
[11:11] | No, no, no. He’s not bald. | 不,不,不,他没谢顶 |
[11:14] | He’s balding. | 他在掉头发 |
[11:16] | – So he will be bald? – Yeah. | – 那么他会秃咯? – 是 |
[11:19] | Thick, lustrous hair is important to me. | 浓密,有光泽的头发 对我来说很重要 |
[11:29] | “Thick, lustrous hair is important to me.” | “浓密,有光泽的头发 对我来说很重要” |
[11:31] | – Is that what you said? – Right. | – 那是你说的吗? – 是的 |
[11:32] | Just clarifying. | 只是澄清一下 |
[11:35] | Let me ask you this. | 让我问问你 |
[11:49] | Do you want to get it out? | 你希望把它弄起来么? |
[11:51] | Or do you want to not be able to get it out? | 还是希望不能 把它弄起来? |
[11:54] | – I’d like to be able to get it out. – I think you’ll get it out. | – 我希望我能 – 我认为你可以 |
[11:58] | What about the skin? | 那皮肤怎么办? |
[12:00] | I need a good cheek. I like a good cheek. | 我需要一张好脸 我喜欢一张好脸 |
[12:03] | She’s got a fine cheek. | 她有漂亮脸蛋 |
[12:05] | Is there a pinkish hue? | 是带粉色红晕的么? |
[12:09] | – A pinkish hue? – Yes, a rosy glow. | – 粉红色红晕? – 是,玫瑰色的 |
[12:14] | There’s a hue. | 那就是红晕 |
[12:17] | She’s got great eyebrows. Women kill to have her eyebrows. | 她有浓密的眉毛 女人们看了嫉妒的要死 |
[12:22] | Who cares about eyebrows? | 谁关心眉毛? |
[12:25] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[12:27] | Why don’t you do something with your life? | 为什么你不用你的生命 做点什么? |
[12:30] | You sit around here all day. You contribute nothing to society! | 你一整天都坐在这里 你对社会一点贡献都没有 |
[12:35] | The alarm didn’t go off. You’re gonna miss the plane, it’s 9:15. | 闹钟没有响 你会错过飞机的,是9点15的航班 |
[12:38] | – 9:15? – Yeah. It’s 9:15! | – 9点15? – 是,是9点15 |
[12:42] | We’ll never make it. I’ll leave tomorrow. | 我们赶不上的 我明天再走 |
[12:44] | Tomorrow? Are you crazy? No. Now, now, let’s go. | 明天?你疯了吗? 不,现在,现在,我们快走 |
[12:47] | Let’s go. You get dressed, you get dressed. | 我们走,你穿上 你穿上 |
[12:49] | I mean, how can I be with someone like you? | 我的意思是,我怎么能 和你这样的人在一起? |
[12:54] | Wouldn’t respect myself. | 一点都不尊重我自己 |
[12:56] | Put your pants on. | 穿上你的裤子 |
[12:57] | – I’ll go tomorrow or the next day. – You have your ticket. | – 我明天或后天走 – 你已经买了票了 |
[13:00] | – You have to go now. – We’ll never make it. | – 你现在就得走 – 我们赶不上的 |
[13:01] | – Don’t say that. – Well, it takes 45 minutes to get… | – 别那么说 – 好吧,去要45分钟… |
[13:06] | It takes 45 minutes to get there. That only leaves me five minutes… | 去那里要45分钟 那样的话我只有5分钟… |
[13:09] | …to get to the plane. – Shut up and pack! | 上飞机 – 闭嘴,收拾行李! |
[13:11] | I take it all back! Every word! | 我把话全收回来! 每句话! |
[13:13] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[13:16] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[13:19] | It’s not you. It’s me. | 不是你,是我 |
[13:22] | You’re giving me the “it’s not you, it’s me” routine? | 你在对我用“不是你,是我”的套路吗? |
[13:26] | I invented “it’s not you, it’s me.” Nobody tells me it’s them, not me. | 是我发明的“不是你,是我” 没人告诉我是他们,不是我 |
[13:31] | – If it’s anybody, it’s me. – All right. | – 如果是某人的话,那就是我 – 好吧 |
[13:34] | – George, it’s you. – You are damn right it’s me. | -乔治,是你 – 当然是我 |
[13:38] | Elaine, you don’t know the first thing about first base. | 伊莲,你不知道关于第一垒的第一件事情 |
[13:42] | Well, I know something about getting to first base… | 好吧,我知道关于 去第一垒的一些事情… |
[13:46] | …and I know you’ll never be there. | 并且我知道你永远也不可能在那里的 |
[13:49] | The way I figure it, I’ve already been there. | 我在想它的时候 我已经在那里了 |
[13:51] | And I plan on rounding second tonight at around 11:00. | 并且我计划绕二垒 就在今晚11点左右 |
[13:56] | Well, I’d watch the third-base coach if I were you… | 好吧,如果我是你的话 我会看第三垒训练… |
[14:00] | …because I don’t think he’s waving you in. | 因为我觉得 他不会要你加入的 |
[14:05] | I guess things changed for me on Tuesday night. | 我觉得在周二晚上 有一些事因为我而改变了 |
[14:07] | Tuesday night? What happened Tuesday night? | 周二晚上? 周二晚上发生了什么? |
[14:11] | I saw your act. | 我看了你的表演 |
[14:14] | My act? What does that have to do with anything? | 我的表演? 那个和什么有关系? |
[14:17] | Well, to be honest… | 好吧,实话说… |
[14:19] | …it just didn’t make it for me. | 就是不太适合我 |
[14:21] | It’s just so much fluff. | 太肤浅了 |
[14:24] | What are you saying? You didn’t like my act? | 你在说什么? 你不喜欢我的表演? |
[14:27] | So that’s it? | 那就完了? |
[14:28] | I can’t be with someone if I don’t respect what they do. | 如果我不喜欢一个人做的事 我是不能和他在一起的 |
[14:32] | You’re a cashier. | 你真斤斤计较 |
[14:34] | You don’t know my name, do you? | 你不知道我名字,是么? |
[14:37] | – Yes, I do. – What is it? | – 不,我知道 – 叫什么? |
[14:40] | It rhymes with a female body part. | 它和女性身体的某处的发音押韵 |
[14:43] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[14:47] | Mulva? | 梦娃? |
[14:50] | – I think you’re really sick. – I’m not sick. | – 我认为你真恶心 – 我不恶心 |
[14:54] | You said much sicker things than me. | 你说了比我还恶心的话 |
[14:56] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[14:58] | So where were we? | 我们讲到哪里了? |
[14:59] | – I was just leaving. – Right. You were leaving. | – 我要走了 – 是的,你要走了 |
[15:03] | I can’t believe you sent a woman into the sauna to do that? | 我不能相信你把一个女人送到桑拿室 去做那种事情 |
[15:06] | That was an accident. | 那是一场意外 |
[15:08] | I think you’re both mentally ill. | 我认为你们都有精神病 |
[15:18] | And by the way, they’re real and they’re spectacular. | 顺便说一句,他们是真的,他们很惊人 |
[15:24] | Why shouldn’t we be able to do that… | 为什么我们想去做的时候 |
[15:26] | …once in a while if we want to? – I know. | 都不能偶尔做一下? – 我知道 |
[15:28] | I mean, really, what is the big deal? | 我的意思是,真的,那有什么大不了的? |
[15:31] | We go in there… | 我们到那里面去… |
[15:32] | …we’re in there for a while, then we come back out here. | 待了一会儿,然后就出来了 |
[15:36] | That’s not complicated. | 那不是很复杂 |
[15:38] | It’s almost stupid if we didn’t. | 如果我们不那么做的话几乎傻帽了 |
[15:40] | – It’s moronic. – Absurd. | – 这太低能了 – 可笑 |
[15:45] | Course… | 当然… |
[15:48] | …I guess maybe some little problems could arise. | 我猜会有一些小问题 |
[15:52] | There are always a few. | 总是有一些 |
[15:54] | I mean, if anything happened… | 我的意思是,如果发生了什么… |
[15:56] | …and we couldn’t be friends the way we are now, that would really be bad. | 使得我们不能成为像 现在一样的朋友,那就真的很糟了 |
[16:01] | – Devastating. – Because this is very good. | – 是啊 – 因为这样真的很好 |
[16:07] | And that would be good. | 那样很好 |
[16:09] | That would be good too. | 那样也很好 |
[16:12] | The idea is to combine the this… | 这个想法要包含这个 |
[16:15] | …and the that. | 和那个 |
[16:17] | But this cannot be disturbed. | 但是这个不能被干扰 |
[16:20] | Yeah, we just want to take this… | 是,我们就是要这个… |
[16:23] | …and add that. | 再加上那个 |
[16:29] | But of course, we’d have to figure out a way… | 但是当然,我们得 想个方法… |
[16:32] | …to avoid the things that cause the little problems. | 避免这些事情引起 小问题 |
[16:35] | Maybe some rules or something. | 也许是一些规则或者什么的 |
[16:38] | For example: | 例如: |
[16:41] | Now I call you whenever I’m inclined, and vice versa. | 现在我随时跟你打电话, 反过来也是一样的 |
[16:44] | But if we did that, we might feel… | 但是如果我们那样做了,我们也许会觉得… |
[16:48] | …a certain obligation to call. | 有打电话的义务 |
[16:50] | Well, why should that be? | 好吧,为什么要那样? |
[16:53] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[16:55] | No calls the day after that. | 那个之后的一天不打电话 |
[17:00] | Beautiful. | 好极了 |
[17:01] | Let’s make it a rule. | 我们把它定为规则吧 |
[17:03] | All right, sir. | 是的,长官 |
[17:07] | – Now, here’s another little rule. – Yeah. | – 现在,还有个小规则 – 是 |
[17:10] | When we see each other now… | 当我们现在见到对方时… |
[17:12] | …we retire to our separate quarters. | 我们各走各的 |
[17:14] | But sometimes when people get involved with that… | 但有时候当人们被 卷入那个时… |
[17:18] | …they feel pressure… | 他们感到在对方家里借宿… |
[17:20] | …to sleep over. | 是种压力 |
[17:23] | When that… | 那个… |
[17:25] | …is not really sleep. | 那不是真正的睡眠 |
[17:29] | Sleep is separate from that, and I don’t see… | 睡眠和那个是分开的 并且我也不觉得… |
[17:34] | …why sleep got all tied up and connected… | 睡觉会和… |
[17:39] | …with that. | 那个联系到一起 |
[17:41] | Okay, okay, rule number two: Spending the night is optional. | 好的,好的,规则二: 过夜是选择性的 |
[17:49] | Well, now we’re getting somewhere. | 好吧,我们谈到重点了 |
[17:52] | I slept with Elaine last night. | 我昨晚和伊莲睡了 |
[17:57] | – Oxygen. I need some oxygen. – I thought you’d like that. | – 氧气,我需要氧气 – 我认为你需要那个 |
[18:02] | Oh, this is huge! | 哦,这真是条大新闻! |
[18:03] | – I know. – All right, okay. Let’s go. Details. | – 我知道 – 好吧,好吧,来来,讲讲细节 |
[18:07] | – No, I can’t give details. – No details? | – 不,我不能给细节 – 不说细节? |
[18:11] | I’m not in the mood. | 我没有那个情绪 |
[18:14] | You ask me here to have lunch… | 你让我过来吃饭… |
[18:17] | …tell me you slept with Elaine… | 告诉我你和伊莲睡了… |
[18:19] | …and then say you’re not in the mood for details. | 然后你说没有讲这个 的情绪… |
[18:22] | Now, you listen to me. | 现在,你听我说 |
[18:25] | I want details, and I want them right now. | 我要细节 并且我现在就要 |
[18:28] | I don’t have a job, I have no place to go. | 我没有工作, 我没地方去 |
[18:31] | You’re not in the mood? Well, you get in the mood! | 你没有情绪? 好,那现在就酝酿情绪 |
[18:37] | I was at the unemployment office. | 我先前在失业办公室 |
[18:39] | I told them I was very close to getting a job with Vandelay Industries… | 我告诉他们我很快就要在 万达尼工厂找到份工作了… |
[18:42] | …and I gave them your phone number. So when the phone rings… | 我给了他们你的电话 所以如果电话响了… |
[18:46] | …you have to answer, “Vandelay Industries.” | 你必须接 “万达尼工厂” |
[18:48] | – I’m Vandelay Industries? – Right. | – 我是万达尼工厂? – 是的 |
[18:51] | – What is that? – You’re in latex. | – 那是做什么的? – 乳胶 |
[18:53] | – Latex. – Right. | – 乳胶 – 好吧 |
[18:55] | – What do I do with latex? – I don’t know! You manufacture it! | – 我和乳胶有什么关系? – 我不知道!你生产它! |
[18:58] | – Right here in this little apartment? – And what do I say about you? | – 在这个小公寓里? – 我该怎么说你? |
[19:02] | You’re considering hiring me for your latex salesman. | 你正在考虑雇佣我 当你们的乳胶销售员 |
[19:05] | – I’ll hire you as my latex salesman? – Right. | – 我将雇用你当我的乳胶销售员? – 是的 |
[19:08] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[19:11] | Man, I’m telling you this pizza idea is really gonna happen. | 兄弟,我告诉你的这个披萨的主意 绝对会奏效的 |
[19:15] | This is the thing where you go and you have to make your own pizza? | 这就是你要做的 你自己做披萨? |
[19:18] | We give you the dough. | 我们给你面团 |
[19:19] | You smash it. You pound it. You fling it up in the air. | 你压它,你揉它 你把它抛起来 |
[19:23] | And then you get to put your sauce and sprinkle your cheese. | 然后放上你的酱汁 洒上芝士 |
[19:26] | And then, you slide it into the oven. | 然后, 你把它放进烤箱 |
[19:30] | You have to know how to do that. | 你得知道那是怎么做的 |
[19:32] | You can’t have people shoving their arms into a 600-degree oven! | 你不可以让人把手 伸到600度的炉子里! |
[19:36] | – It’s all supervised. – Oh, well… | – 那都是受监督的 – 噢,好吧… |
[19:39] | Tolstoy used to write in the village square. | 托尔斯泰曾在 乡村小院写作过 |
[19:42] | The faces inspired him. | 那些面孔启发了他 |
[19:43] | Although, one wonders if War and Peace would have been… | 有人想知道如果《战争与和平》… |
[19:47] | …as highly acclaimed, had it been published under it’s original title… | 按它原来的标题《战争…有什么好处》出版… |
[19:51] | …War…What Is It Good For? | 它还会受到高度赞扬吗? |
[19:54] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么? – 嗯 |
[19:56] | Mr. Lippman, it was his mistress who insisted… | 雷普曼先生,是他的情人坚持… |
[19:58] | …that he call it War and Peace. – Elaine, Elaine. | – 叫它《战争与和平》的 – 伊莲,伊莲 |
[20:01] | War…What Is It Good For? | 战争…有什么好处? |
[20:03] | Absolutely nothing | 当然没有 |
[20:05] | If I see her, what do I say I’m doing here? | 如果我看见她,我说我在 这里干什么呢? |
[20:07] | To see me. I work in the building. | 来看我啊,我在这幢楼里工作 |
[20:09] | What do you do? | 你做什么的? |
[20:11] | I’m an architect. | 我是建筑师 |
[20:14] | You’re an architect? | 你是建筑师? |
[20:15] | I’m not? | 我不是么? |
[20:20] | I don’t see architecture coming from you. | 我没见过你 设计的建筑 |
[20:23] | We’ll make our choice in a few days and we’ll let you know. | 我们将在几天内做出我们 的选择,然后会通知你的 |
[20:27] | – I have no chance, do I? – No. | – 我没机会了,不是么? -是的 |
[20:31] | You know I always wanted to pretend I was an architect. | 你知道我总是想假装我是一个建筑师 |
[20:34] | – What do you do? – I’m an architect. | – 你是做什么的? – 我是一个建筑师 |
[20:38] | Have you designed any buildings in New York? | 你有在纽约 设计过建筑么? |
[20:40] | Have you seen the new addition to the Guggenheim? | 你有见过古根汉博物馆的新建筑了么? |
[20:44] | – You did that? – Yep, yep. | – 你设计的? – 是啊,是啊 |
[20:46] | Really didn’t take very long either. | 真的也花不了多少时间 |
[20:48] | The beauty of my book is, if you don’t have a coffee table… | 我的书的优点在于 如果你没有茶几… |
[20:51] | …it turns into a coffee table. | 它就会变成一个茶几 |
[20:55] | – Is that fabulous? – Look at this. | – 很难以置信吗? – 看看这个 |
[21:00] | What-delay Industries? | 什么达尼工厂? |
[21:01] | – No. – Vandelay! | – 不 – 万达尼! |
[21:03] | Say Vandelay! | 说万达尼! |
[21:05] | No, you’re way, way, way off! | 不,你打错了… |
[21:07] | – No, say… – Vandelay! Say… | – 不,说… – 万达尼!说… |
[21:10] | Vandelay Industries! | 万达尼工厂! |
[21:12] | No problem, no problem. | 没问题,没问题 |
[21:24] | And you want to be my latex salesman. | 你想当我的乳胶销售员 |
[21:31] | I think Superman probably has a very good sense of humor. | 我想也许超人是很有幽默感的 |
[21:35] | I never heard him say anything funny. | 我从未听他说到什么有趣的事情 |
[21:37] | He’s got super strength, super speed. | 他有超强能力,超快速度 |
[21:39] | I’m sure he’s got super humor. | 我敢肯定他超级幽默 |
[21:42] | Either you’re born with humor, or you’re not. It’s not gonna change. | 你要么天生就有幽默感 要么就没有,这不会改变的 |
[21:45] | Even if you go from the red sun of Krypton… | 即使你从克里普敦星球 (超人来的地方)的红太阳… |
[21:48] | …all the way to the yellow sun of the Earth. | 一直飞到地球的黄太阳也不会变的 |
[21:51] | Why? Why would that one area of his mind… | 为什么?为什么他大脑里的那片区域… |
[21:54] | …not be affected by the yellow sun of the Earth? | 没受到地球的黄太阳影响? |
[21:57] | I don’t know. But he ain’t funny. | 我不知道,但他确实不风趣 |
[22:00] | – What’s today? – It’s Thursday. | – 今天星期几? – 星期四 |
[22:02] | Really? | 真的? |
[22:04] | It feels like Tuesday. | 感觉像星期二 |
[22:07] | Tuesday has no feel. | (我对)星期二没感觉 |
[22:09] | Monday has a feel. | 星期一有感觉 |
[22:11] | Friday has a feel. | 星期五有感觉 |
[22:13] | Sunday has a feel. | 星期天有感觉 |
[22:15] | – I feel Tuesday and Wednesday. – Shut up, the both of you. | – 我对星期二和星期三都有感觉 – 你们两个都闭嘴 |
[22:18] | You double dipped the chip. | 你薯条蘸了两次 |
[22:19] | Double dipped? What are you talking about? | 蘸两次?你在说什么啊? |
[22:22] | You dipped the chip. You took a bite… | 你蘸了一下,然后咬了一口… |
[22:25] | …and you dipped again. | 然后又蘸了一次 |
[22:29] | – So? – It’s like putting your whole mouth… | – 所以呢? – 这就像把你整张嘴… |
[22:31] | …right in the dip. | 都放在里面蘸了一样 |
[22:34] | From now on, when you take a chip just take one dip and end it. | 从现在起,你拿一根薯条 只要蘸一次,然后就整根吃掉 |
[22:40] | Could I offer you something to drink? | 你要点喝的吗? |
[22:42] | Okay, yeah. I’ll have a… Do you have a decaf cappuccino? | 好的,我要… 你有无咖啡因的卡布奇诺吗? |
[22:49] | I don’t think we have that. | 我们没有 |
[22:51] | Well, that’s a little strange. | 好吧,有点奇怪 |
[22:54] | – Why does that surprise you? – Well, it’s a very popular drink. | – 为什么那会让你惊讶? – 因为,那是个很流行的饮品 |
[23:00] | – This is an office. – That’s true. | – 这是在办公室 – 是哦 |
[23:03] | Magellan? You like Magellan? | 麦哲伦?你喜欢麦哲伦? |
[23:06] | Oh, yeah. My favorite explorer. Around the world. Come on. | 噢,是的,我最喜欢的探险家 周游世界,想想有多棒 |
[23:10] | – Who do you like? – I like de Soto. | – 你喜欢谁? – 我喜欢迪・索多 (迪・索多:第一个发现路易斯安那州的人) |
[23:13] | – De Soto? What did he do? – Discovered the Mississippi. | – 迪・索多?他干了什么 ? – 他发现了密西西比河 |
[23:16] | Oh, like they wouldn’t have found that anyway. | 噢,就好像别人都找不到一样 |
[23:18] | I was talking to this guy, and I just happened to throw… | 我正在与他谈话,碰巧把我的钱包 |
[23:21] | …my purse on the sofa. | 扔在了沙发上 |
[23:22] | And my diaphragm goes flying out. | 而我的(女用)避孕套飞出来了 |
[23:28] | So I just froze, you know: | 我当时就傻了 |
[23:32] | Staring at my diaphragm, you know? It’s just lying there. | 盯着我的避孕套,它就躺在那里 |
[23:35] | So this woman who sold me this hair thing… | 然后卖给我这玩意的女人 |
[23:37] | …she grabbed it before the guy noticed, so, I mean… | 在那个男人发现之前把它一把抓了起来 我的意思是… |
[23:40] | …big deal, right? | 好像有什么大不了的一样,不是吗? |
[23:42] | So I carry around my diaphragm. Who doesn’t? | 我随身带着我的避孕套 但谁又不是呢? |
[23:45] | I mean, like, it’s a big, big secret… | 我的意思是说 搞得好像女人随身带着避孕套 |
[23:47] | …that women carry around their diaphragms. | 是一个很大很大的秘密似的 |
[23:51] | You never know when you’re gonna need it. | 你不可能知道 什么时候会用到它的 |
[23:59] | I hate Keith Hernandez. | 我讨厌基思・艾尔南德斯 (基思・艾尔南德斯:美国著名棒球手) |
[24:01] | – Hate him! – I despise him. | – 讨厌他! – 我鄙视他 |
[24:04] | – Why? | – Why? I’ll tell you why. – 为什么? – 为什么?我来告诉你为什么的 |
[24:06] | – Let me tell her. – You can’t… | – 让我告诉她 – 你不能 |
[24:08] | – You always tell it. – All right, tell it. | – 可一直都是你在讲 – 好吧,那你说吧 |
[24:09] | – You just tell it. – All right. | – 你说吧 – 好的 |
[24:13] | June 14th, 1987, Mets-Phillies. | 1987年6月14号,大都会队对费城人队 |
[24:17] | We’re enjoying a beautiful afternoon in the right-field stands… | 我们在右翼看台享受美丽的下午 |
[24:20] | …when a crucial Hernandez error opens the door… | 但由于那个该死的艾尔南德斯的失误 |
[24:23] | …to a five-run Phillies ninth. Cost the Mets the game! | 费城人队在第九局连得五分 大都会就这样输了! |
[24:26] | Our day was ruined. | 我们美好的一天便被毁了 |
[24:29] | There was a lot of people waiting by the players’ parking lot. | 有很多人在运动员停车场等待 |
[24:32] | Now we’re coming down the ramp. | 然后我们从坡道往下走 |
[24:34] | Newman was in front of me. | 纽曼在我的前面 |
[24:36] | Hernandez was coming toward us. | 艾尔南德斯在向我们走过来 |
[24:38] | As he passes us, Newman turns and says, “Nice game, pretty boy.” | 当我们擦肩而过的时候,纽曼转过来说 “打得不错,棒小子!” |
[24:46] | Hernandez continued past us up the ramp. | 艾尔南德斯继续向坡上走 |
[24:48] | Then, a second later, something happened… | 接着,一秒钟后,发生了一件事… |
[24:52] | …that changed us in a very deep and profound way… | 从此以后深深地… |
[24:56] | …from that day forward. | 改变了我们 |
[24:58] | – What was it? – He spit on us! | – 什么事啊? – 他向我们吐痰 |
[25:02] | And I screamed out, “I’m hit!” | 我喊道,“我被吐中了!” |
[25:06] | Then I turned, and the spit ricocheted off him, and it hit me. | 然后我转身,那痰弹离它 又落在了我身上 |
[25:14] | What a story. | 好传奇的故事啊 |
[25:16] | Unfortunately, the immutable laws of physics contradict… | 不幸的是,不可改变的物理定律… |
[25:18] | …the whole premise of your account. | 与你们的大前提相矛盾 |
[25:21] | Allow me to reconstruct this, if I may, for Ms. Benes… | 请允许我为贝尼斯小姐重现当时的情景… |
[25:24] | …as I’ve heard this story a number of times. | 因为我曾听过这个故事很多遍了 |
[25:27] | Newman, Kramer, if you’ll indulge me. | 纽曼,克莱默 希望你们能配合我一下 |
[25:30] | According to your story… | 依你们的故事而言 |
[25:32] | …Hernandez passes you and starts walking up the ramp. | 艾尔南德斯与你们擦肩而过 开始往坡上走 |
[25:36] | Then you say you were struck… | 然后你说你被吐中了 |
[25:38] | …on the right temple. | 痰落在右太阳穴上 |
[25:41] | The spit then proceeds to ricochet… | 这痰然后开始弹跳… |
[25:44] | …off the temple, striking Newman between the third and the forth rib. | 脱离太阳穴 击中了纽曼的第三到第四根肋骨之间 |
[25:51] | The spit then came off the rib… | 然后那痰脱离了肋骨… |
[25:53] | …made a right turn, hitting Newman in the right wrist… | 向右转了一下 击中了纽曼的右手腕 |
[25:58] | …causing him to drop his baseball cap. | 使他的棒球帽掉了下来 |
[26:02] | The spit then splashed off the wrist, pauses… | 这痰然后脱离了手腕 |
[26:06] | …in midair, mind you… | 注意一下,它停在了空中 |
[26:09] | …makes a left turn and lands on Newman’s left thigh. | 向左转了一下 最后落在了纽曼的左大腿上 |
[26:16] | That is one magic loogie. | 那是一条神奇的大腿 |
[26:28] | Story is the foundation of all entertainment. | 故事是所有娱乐节目的基础 |
[26:32] | And people really have to care about the characters. | 但人们确实需要关注它们的性质 |
[26:34] | Care? Forget about care. Love. | 关注?忘掉所谓的关注吧,喜欢 |
[26:36] | They have to love them. | 他们必须喜欢它们 |
[26:38] | Now, get the hell out of my house. | 马上滚出我的房子 |
[26:40] | Quiet! You shut up! | 安静!你闭嘴! |
[26:44] | At this moment, you’re banned from the store. Banned! | 此时此刻,你被禁止在此购物,禁止! |
[26:46] | It’s a pizza the moment you put your fists in the dough. | 当你把手指插进面团的那一刻 它就是披萨 |
[26:51] | I have a hair on my tongue. | 我舌头上有一根头发 |
[26:53] | Can’t get it off. | 没有办法弄掉它 |
[26:55] | You know how much I hate that? | 你知道我有多恨那个? |
[26:57] | Soup’s not a meal. You’re supposed to buy me a meal. | 汤不是饭 你应该请我吃顿饭 |
[26:59] | Yeah. Just keep out of my business, you big ape. | 离我远点,你这个类人猿 |
[27:02] | Who you calling “big ape”? | 你叫谁“类人猿”? |
[27:04] | I’m calling you an ape. | 我叫你 |
[27:06] | All right, break it up. Come on, you two. | 好啦,别打架了 别烦了,你们这两个家伙 |
[27:09] | Just cut it out now. | 立刻住手 |
[27:11] | But you put on a pair of shoes in the New York Public Library, fella. | 但你把一双鞋放在了纽约公共图书馆,伙计 |
[27:15] | We had a funny guy with us in Korea. | 在韩国有一个搞笑的人和我们在一起 |
[27:17] | A tail gunner. | 是个尾炮手 |
[27:19] | They blew his brains out all over the Pacific. | 他们把他的脑子炸散在太平洋上 |
[27:26] | There’s nothing funny about that. | 那一点都不好笑 |
[27:28] | We will annex Poland by the spring at any cost! | 不惜任何代价我们也要在春季前吞并波兰 |
[27:33] | And our stock will rise high. | 然后我们的股票就会暴涨 |
[27:39] | You think you’re an idiot, but with all due respect… | 你觉得你是一个白痴 但认真地说… |
[27:41] | …I’m a much bigger idiot than you are. | 我是比你更大的白痴 |
[27:43] | Don’t insult me, my friend. Remember who you’re talking to. | 别侮辱我,朋友 要记住你是在和谁说话 |
[27:46] | No one’s a bigger idiot than me. | 没人比我更白痴了 |
[27:48] | Am I a hipster doofus? | 我是一个时髦的笨货吗? |
[27:50] | – No. | – No. – 不是 – 不是 |
[27:52] | Said I’m not good-looking enough. | 就是说我不够好看 |
[27:54] | Not good-looking. Jerry, look at me. Look at my face. | 不好看 杰瑞,看着我,看着我的脸 |
[27:57] | Am I beautiful? George, am I beautiful? | 我漂亮吗? 乔治,我漂亮吗? |
[28:04] | – You’re very attractive. – Yeah. | – 你很有魅力 – 是的 |
[28:06] | Is it possible I’m not as attractive as I think I am? | 我可能没有我想的那么吸引人吗? |
[28:09] | We’re not gay. | 我们不是同性恋 |
[28:11] | Not that there’s anything wrong with that. | 并不是说那个有什么不对 |
[28:12] | – No, of course not. – It’s fine, if that’s who you are. | – 没有,当然没有 – 如果那就是你,那很好 |
[28:15] | – Absolutely. – I mean, I have many gay friends. | – 当然 – 我的意思是说,我有很多是同性恋的朋友 |
[28:17] | – My father’s gay. – Look… | – 我爸爸是同性恋 – 看吧 |
[28:19] | …I know what I heard. | 我知道我听到的是什么 |
[28:21] | – Heard. It was a joke. – Look, you wanna have sex right now? | – 听到的,那是一个玩笑 – 瞧瞧,你现在想做爱吗? |
[28:24] | Do you wanna have sex with me right now? Let’s go. | 你现在想和我做爱吗? 那我们就来吧 |
[28:28] | Come on! Let’s go, baby! Come on! | 来啊!来吧,宝贝!来啊! |
[28:33] | Hey, come on. Let’s go. I thought we were gonna take a steam. | 嘿,走吧 我们不是要去蒸个桑拿的吗 |
[28:38] | – No, I don’t want any steam. – No. No steam. | – 不,我不要 – 不,不要 |
[28:41] | Well, I don’t wanna sit there naked all by myself. | 好吧,我不想一个人赤身裸体的坐在那 |
[28:43] | – You’ve faked? – On occasion. | – 你是装的? – 有时 |
[28:45] | – And the guy never knows? – No. | – 并且那人永远不知道? – 是的 |
[28:48] | How can he not know that? | 他怎么可能不知道呢? |
[28:50] | Because I was good. | 因为我精于此道 |
[28:53] | I guess after that many beers, he’s probably a little groggy anyway. | 我猜喝了那么多啤酒之后, 他可能有点迷糊 |
[28:59] | Well, you didn’t know. | 好吧,你也不知道 |
[29:04] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[29:07] | You didn’t know. | 你不知道 |
[29:09] | – Are you saying…? – I think I’ll have a piece of cake. | – 你是在说…? – 我想我要吃一块蛋糕 |
[29:13] | – With me? – Well… | – 是和我? – 嗯… |
[29:15] | – You faked with me? – Yeah. | – 你骗了我? – 嗯 |
[29:17] | – You faked with me? – Yes. | – 你骗了我? – 是的 |
[29:18] | – No. You faked it? – Yes. I faked it. | – 不,你真的是装的吗? – 是的,我是装的 |
[29:21] | That whole thing, the whole production, it was all an act? | 整件事情,整个过程,都只是一个表演? |
[29:24] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错吧,啊? |
[29:27] | What about the breathing, the panting, the moaning, the screaming? | 那那些呼吸,喘息,呻吟,尖叫呢? |
[29:30] | Fake, fake, fake, fake. | 假的,假的,假的,假的 |
[29:33] | I’m disturbed. I’m depressed. | 我十分的不舒服,我很沮丧 |
[29:35] | I’m inadequate. I got it all! | 我有很多不足,我全明白了! |
[29:39] | Can’t you see what’s happened? | 你难道不知道什么发生了吗? |
[29:42] | I’ve become George. | 我变成了乔治了 |
[29:44] | Don’t say that. | 别那样说 |
[29:46] | It’s true. I’m George. | 那是真的,我是乔治 |
[29:49] | I’m George. | 我是乔治 |
[29:51] | Tuna on toast, coleslaw… | 金枪鱼吐司,凉拌卷心菜… |
[29:53] | …cup of coffee. – Yeah. | 一杯咖啡 – 好的 |
[29:55] | No, no, wait a minute. I always have tuna on toast. | 不,不,等等 我老是吃金枪鱼吐司 |
[29:58] | Nothing’s every worked out for me with tuna on toast. | 金枪鱼吐司对我一点用也没有 |
[30:02] | I want the complete opposite of tuna on toast. | 我要要与金枪鱼吐司完全不同的东西 |
[30:05] | Chicken salad on rye… | 鸡肉沙拉兑黑麦… |
[30:07] | …untoasted, with a side of potato salad… | 不烤,再加一份马铃薯沙拉 |
[30:12] | …and a cup of tea. | 一杯茶 |
[30:13] | Well, there’s no telling what can happen from this. | 好吧,也没有什么说法 说吃这个能有什么作用 |
[30:17] | Chicken salad’s not the opposite of tuna. | 鸡肉沙拉不是金枪鱼的对立面 |
[30:19] | Salmon’s the opposite of tuna because salmon swim… | 鲑鱼是金枪鱼的对立面 因为鲑鱼逆着洋流游 |
[30:22] | …against the current, and the tuna swim with it. | 而金枪鱼顺着 |
[30:27] | Good for the tuna. | 这对金枪鱼不错 |
[30:31] | George, you know that woman just looked at you. | 乔治,那个女人刚刚在看你 |
[30:35] | So what? What am I supposed to do? | 那又怎样? 你期望我怎么做? |
[30:37] | Go talk to her. | 去和她攀谈 |
[30:39] | Elaine, bald men with no jobs and no money… | 伊莲,一个失业的,穷困潦倒的秃头男人 |
[30:43] | …who live with their parents… | 还和他的父母住在一起 |
[30:46] | …don’t approach strange women. | 不会靠近陌生女人的 |
[30:49] | Try the opposite. Instead of tuna salad… | 试试相反的 不要金枪鱼沙拉 |
[30:51] | …and being intimidated by women, chicken salad… | 不要被女人吓住 要吃鸡肉沙拉 |
[30:54] | …and going right up to them. – Yeah, I should do the opposite. | 以及,马上去找她们 – 是的,我应该做相反的事情 |
[30:58] | If every instinct you have is wrong… | 如果你的每一个本能反应都是错的 |
[31:00] | …then the opposite would have to be right. | 那么相反的就是对的 |
[31:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:07] | I will do the opposite. | 我要做正相反的事情 |
[31:09] | I used to sit here and do nothing and regret it for the rest of the day. | 我以前常常坐在这里什么都不做 然后在一天剩下的时间里后悔 |
[31:13] | So now I will do the opposite, and I will do something. | 所以现在我要做正相反的事情 我要做点什么 |
[31:23] | Excuse me. I couldn’t help but notice that… | 不好意思, 我无法不注意到… |
[31:26] | …you were looking in my direction. – Oh, yes, I was. | 你往我那边看了 – 噢,是的,我是往那边看了 |
[31:29] | You just ordered the same exact lunch as me. | 你刚刚和我点了一模一样的午餐 |
[31:34] | My name is George. | 我叫乔治 |
[31:35] | I’m unemployed, and I live with my parents. | 我失业了,还和父母住在一起 |
[31:42] | I’m Victoria. Hi. | 你好,我是维多利亚 |
[31:49] | Catch phrases | 妙语 |
[31:52] | Boy, these pretzels are making me thirsty. | 伙计们,这些椒盐脆饼让我觉得渴了 |
[31:54] | These pretzels are making me thirsty. | 这些椒盐脆饼让我觉得渴了 |
[31:57] | These pretzels… | 这些椒盐脆饼… |
[32:00] | …are making me thirsty! | 让我觉得渴了! |
[32:02] | Boy, I’m really starting to dislike the Drake. | 伙计们,我真的开始不喜欢Drake了 |
[32:05] | Hate the Drake! | 讨厌Drake! |
[32:08] | You are so good-looking. | 你真漂亮 |
[32:09] | You can’t believe her. She’s one of these low-talkers. | 你不能相信她 她是一个爱奉承的人 |
[32:12] | Because he’s a high talker. | 因为他是一个自大狂 |
[32:13] | He’s nice. Bit of a close talker. | 他很好,有一点点窃窃私语者的嫌疑 |
[32:15] | How about you, Jerry? | 你呢,杰瑞? |
[32:17] | I’m swamped. | 我透不过气了 |
[32:19] | You sure? You can examine the artwork up close. | 你确定?你可以靠近点去鉴定这件艺术品 |
[32:22] | I don’t have a square to spare. | 我空不出地方来 |
[32:24] | I can’t spare a square. | 我不能空出地方 |
[32:26] | I need hand! I have no hand! | 我需要谁助我一臂之力! 我没有手(可以用)了! |
[32:28] | – Newman. | – Newman. – 纽曼 – 纽曼 |
[32:30] | – Newman. – Hello, Newman. | – 纽曼 – 你好,纽曼 |
[32:34] | So you’re still master of your domain. | 所以你现在还是你的领地的拥有者 |
[32:35] | Yes. Master of my domain. | 是的,我的领地的拥有者 |
[32:38] | I am king of the county. | 我是县里的老大 |
[32:40] | Lord of the manor. | 庄园主 |
[32:42] | I’m queen of the castle. | 我是城堡的女王 |
[32:45] | – You mean shrinkage. – Yes. | – 你是说萎缩 – 是的 |
[32:49] | Significant shrinkage. | 明显的萎缩 |
[32:51] | So you feel you were shortchanged? | 所以你觉得你缩短了? |
[32:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:55] | If she thinks that’s me, she’s under a complete misapprehension. | 如果她觉得那是我, 那么她是完全误会了 |
[32:58] | Well, so, what’s the difference? | 好吧,那么,这有什么不同? |
[33:00] | – What if she discusses it with Jane? – Oh, she’s not gonna tell Jane. | – 要是她和珍说了怎么办? – 噢,她不会告诉珍的 |
[33:03] | Could you tell her about the shrinkage factor? | 你能告诉她萎缩的因素吗? |
[33:06] | I’m not gonna tell her about your shrinkage. | 我不会告诉她你的萎缩 |
[33:07] | Besides, I think women know about shrinkage. | 除此之外,我想女人是知道萎缩的 |
[33:11] | How do women know about shrinkage? | 女人怎么会知道萎缩呢? |
[33:12] | Isn’t it common knowledge? | 那不是常识吗? |
[33:15] | – Elaine. | – Elaine. – 伊莲 – 伊莲 |
[33:16] | Elaine! | 伊莲! |
[33:19] | – What? – Do women know about shrinkage? | – 什么? – 女人知道萎缩吗? |
[33:23] | What do you mean, like laundry? | 你什么意思?像衣服缩水? |
[33:25] | No. | 不是 |
[33:27] | Like when a man goes swimming, afterwards… | 就像一个男人去游泳,然后… |
[33:33] | It shrinks? | 它缩水了? |
[33:37] | Like a frightened turtle. | 像一只被惊吓的海龟 |
[33:44] | – Why does it shrink? – It just does. | – 为什么它缩水了? – 它就是缩水了 |
[33:50] | I don’t know how you guys walk around with those things. | 我不明白你们这些男人 怎么能一直带着那些玩意儿 |
[33:57] | – About the script. | – 关于那个脚本 |
[33:59] | The script. Now, I’ve read this thing three times. | 脚本,恩,我把它读了三遍 |
[34:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:05] | And every time I read it… | 每次我一读它 |
[34:11] | What? | 怎么了? |
[34:14] | – Excuse me for a second. – What? | – 失陪一会儿 – 怎么了? |
[34:16] | Would you like a Pepto-Bismol? I keep them in my wallet. | 你想要片胃药吗? 我钱包里有 |
[34:21] | You think he liked it? | 你觉得他喜欢那脚本吗? |
[34:27] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[35:17] | The air conditioner! | 空调! |
[35:35] | My mother caught me. | 我的妈妈发现了我 |
[35:37] | Caught you? Doing what? | 发现了你?你在干嘛? |
[35:39] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[35:44] | I was alone… | 我一个人… |
[35:47] | You mean…? | 你是说… |
[35:49] | – She caught you? – Where? | – 她发现你了? – 在哪? |
[35:53] | I stopped by the house to drop the car off… | 我在房子边停下去放车 |
[35:55] | …and I went inside for a few minutes. | 然后进去了几分钟 |
[35:57] | Nobody was there. They’re supposed to be working. | 没有人在 他们应该在上班的 |
[36:00] | My mother had a Glamour magazine. I started leafing through it. | 我妈妈有一本《魅力》杂志 我就随手翻了翻 |
[36:05] | Glamour? | 《魅力》? |
[36:07] | – So one thing led to another. – What did she do? | – 所以一件事导致了另一件 – 她到底干了什么? |
[36:11] | First she screams, “George, what are you doing? My God!” | 首先她大喊, “天呐!乔治,你在干嘛?” |
[36:16] | Looked like she was gonna faint. | 看着仿佛她快昏倒了 |
[36:18] | She started clutching the wall, trying to hang onto it. | 她开始扶着墙 试图靠着它 |
[36:21] | I didn’t know whether to keep her from falling or zip up. | 我不知道是应该去扶她还是拉上拉链 |
[36:24] | – What did you do? – I zipped up. | – 你做了什么? – 我拉上拉链了 |
[36:27] | – So she fell? – Yeah. | – 所以她跌倒了? – 嗯 |
[36:30] | Well, I couldn’t run over there the way I was. | 我不能像平常一样跑过去 |
[36:32] | – No, I guess you couldn’t. – I wouldn’t think so. | – 我猜你也不能 – 我也觉得你不行 |
[36:35] | So she fell, and then she starts screaming, “My back, my back!” | 所以她摔倒了,然后开始大叫 “我的背,我的背!” |
[36:39] | I picked her up. I took her to the hospital. | 我扶起她,把她送到了医院 |
[36:42] | – How is she? – She’s in traction. | – 她怎么样了? – 她在做牵引 |
[36:44] | – I’m sorry. – It’s not funny, Elaine. | – 我很抱歉 – 这不好笑,伊莲 |
[36:46] | I know. I’m sorry. It’s serious. | 我知道,我很抱歉,这很严肃 |
[36:49] | Her back went out. She’s gotta be there for a couple days. | 她的背扭到了 她要在医院呆一段时间了 |
[36:52] | Glamour? | 《魅力》? |
[36:56] | I’ll tell you this, though: | 然而,我要告诉你的是: |
[36:57] | I am never doing… | 我再也不会… |
[36:59] | …that again. | 做那事了 |
[37:01] | What? You mean in your mother’s house or altogether? | 什么?你是说在你妈的房子里还是全部? |
[37:04] | – Altogether. – Give me a break. | – 全部 – 让我想一想 |
[37:06] | Yeah, right. | 恩,好吧 |
[37:09] | – You don’t think I can? – No chance. | – 你不认为我能? – 没可能 |
[37:12] | – You think you could? – I could hold out longer than you. | – 你觉得你能? – 我能比你忍得更久 |
[37:16] | Care to make it interesting? | 想让这更有趣吗? |
[37:19] | Sure. How much? | 当然,多少钱? |
[37:21] | Hundred dollars? | 一百? |
[37:23] | You’re on. | 接受打赌 |
[37:24] | Wait a second. Wait a second. Count me in on this. | 等等,等等 算我一个 |
[37:27] | You? You’ll be out before we get the check. | 你?你在我们赢到钱以前就出局了 |
[37:33] | I want in on this. | 我想要参加 |
[37:34] | – No, no. – It’s apples and oranges. | – 不,不 – 这是完全两码事 |
[37:38] | – It’s different. – Why? Why? | – 那不一样 – 为什么不一样?为什么? |
[37:39] | – Because you’re a woman. – So what? | – 因为你是一个女人 – 那又怎样? |
[37:41] | It’s easier for a woman not to do it than a man. We have to do it. | 女人比男人容易忍住 我们男人必须那样做 |
[37:45] | It’s part of our lifestyle. | 那时我们生活方式的一部分 |
[37:49] | It’s like shaving. | 就像刮胡子 |
[37:51] | That is such baloney. I shave my legs. | 真是胡扯 我也刮腿啊 |
[37:54] | Not every day. | 不是每天 |
[37:58] | – You wanna be in? – Yeah. | – 你想参加? – 是的 |
[37:59] | You gotta give us odds. At least 2-1. You gotta put up $200. | 那你必须要比我们多付 至少二比一,你要付200 |
[38:02] | No. A thousand. | 不,一千 |
[38:05] | No. I’ll put up 150. | 不,我付一百五 |
[38:08] | – All right. You’re in for 150. – Okay, 150. | – 好的,既然你付一百五那就参加吧 – 好的,一百五 |
[38:11] | How we gonna monitor this? | 我们怎么监督这个? |
[38:12] | Obviously, we all know each other very well. | 很明显,我们互相都非常了解 |
[38:15] | I’m sure we’ll all feel comfortable within the confines of the honor system. | 我确定我们都会在荣誉制度下觉得很适应 |
[38:22] | All right. Come on. | 好的,那开始吧, |
[38:30] | Fire! | 着火了! |
[38:37] | We have sacrificed everything, all for the sake of our little… | 我们为了我们兴致勃勃的伙计… |
[38:41] | …bubble boy. | 牺牲了一切 |
[38:43] | – Excuse me. – Oh, here. | – 不好意思 – 噢,这里 |
[38:51] | Amazing how many beautiful women live in New York. | 纽约住着这么多的美女真让人惊讶 |
[38:53] | You’re as pretty as any of them. Just need a nose job. | 你和她们一样漂亮 只需要再整整鼻子 |
[39:02] | Yankee bean. Yankee bean. | 北佬豆,北佬豆 |
[39:06] | I like my Yankee bean. | 我喜欢我的北佬豆 |
[39:13] | In fact, I hate anyone that ever had a pony when they were growing up. | 事实上,我讨厌任何一个 小时候有小马的人 |
[39:16] | I had a pony. | 我曾有一个小马 |
[39:21] | Well, I didn’t… | 啊,我没有… |
[39:22] | When I was a little girl in Poland… | 我小时候在波兰时… |
[39:25] | …we all had ponies. | 我们都有小马 |
[39:28] | My sister had pony. | 我的姐姐有一匹小马 |
[39:30] | My cousin had pony. | 我的堂兄有一匹小马 |
[39:32] | – So, what’s wrong with that? – Nothing, nothing at all. | – 所以,那有什么问题? – 没有,没有任何问题 |
[39:35] | He was a beautiful pony, and I loved him. | 它是一匹非常漂亮的小马 我非常喜欢它 |
[39:38] | Well, I’m sure you did. Who wouldn’t love a pony? | 我知道你肯定喜欢它啊 谁不喜欢小马啊? |
[39:41] | Who wouldn’t love a person that had a pony? | 谁会不喜欢一个有小马的人? |
[39:44] | You. You said so. | 你,你说的 |
[39:47] | It’s my father’s cabin! | 那是我爸爸的木屋! |
[39:50] | I just realized, you never gave me back the change from the tolls. | 我刚刚想起来, 你还没把通行费剩下的零钱还给我 |
[39:54] | So you heard that I was in a car accident… | 你听到我出了车祸… |
[39:56] | …and then decided to stop off for some Jujyfruit? | 却决定停下来买些水果软糖? |
[40:01] | Well… | 嗯… |
[40:04] | …the counter was right there. | 那个柜台恰好在那里 |
[40:06] | I didn’t know she had a pony. | 我不知道她曾有匹小马 |
[40:10] | Who figures an immigrant is gonna have a pony? | 谁会想到一个移民会有小马? |
[40:14] | I mean, in all the pictures I saw of immigrants on boats… | 我的意思是说, 我看到的所有移民的图片都是… |
[40:18] | …coming into New York Harbor… | 坐着船到纽约港来的 |
[40:20] | …I never saw one of them sitting on a pony. | 我从没见过任何一个骑马的 |
[40:24] | But why would anyone come here if they had a pony? | 但是为什么一个有小马的人要来这? |
[40:27] | Who leaves a country packed with ponies to go to a non-pony country? | 谁会离开一个有小马的国家去一个没有的? |
[40:32] | It doesn’t make sense. | 那太说不通了 |
[40:35] | Now we’ll open the peritoneal cavity… | 现在我们要打开腹腔… |
[40:38] | …exposing the body’s internal organs. | 露出内脏 |
[40:42] | – What are you eating? – Junior Mints. | – 你在吃什么? – 薄荷糖 |
[40:46] | – You want one? – No. | – 你想要一片吗? – 不 |
[40:48] | Now, I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[40:55] | Could you get…? | 你能让…? |
[41:02] | Where’d you get those? | 你从哪里得到这些的? |
[41:04] | – The machine. You want one? – No. | – 售货机那里,你想来一片吗? – 不 |
[41:05] | – Here. Take one. – I don’t want one. | – 给你,吃一片吧 – 我不想吃 |
[41:07] | – They’re good. – I don’t want any. | – 它们还不错 – 我一点也不想要 |
[41:09] | – Just take one. – No. Stop… Kramer, stop it. | – 就吃一片吧 – 不,停…克莱默,停下来 |
[41:17] | It’s a Junior Mint. | 那是一片薄荷糖啊 |
[41:20] | Drake’s Coffee Cake? | Drake的咖啡味蛋糕? |
[41:21] | – Snapple? – No, thanks. | – Snapple(一个饮料品牌)? – 不,谢了 |
[41:22] | – Snapple? – No, thanks. | – 不,谢了 |
[41:24] | – PEZ? – No. | – 不要 |
[41:26] | A box of Jujyfruits? | 一盒水果软糖? |
[41:27] | – Clark Bar. – I love Yoo-hoo. | – Clark巧克力块 – 我喜欢Yoo-hoo |
[41:29] | – Oh, Chunkys. – Chocolate babka. | – 噢,Chunky – 巧克力巴布卡 (巴布卡:一种波兰海绵蛋糕) |
[41:31] | It’s Gore-Tex. | 那是戈尔特斯 (戈尔特斯:一种防水、透气和防风的布料) |
[41:32] | – Cashmere? – No, Gore-Tex. | – 山羊绒? – 不,是戈尔特斯 |
[41:35] | Who’s gonna turn down a Junior Mint? | 谁会拒绝一片薄荷糖? |
[41:37] | It’s chocolate, it’s peppermint. It’s delicious. | 它是巧克力、薄荷,它很美味 |
[41:40] | – That’s true. – It’s very refreshing. | – 不错 – 非常清新 |
[41:44] | What’s going on over here? | 这里发生什么事了? |
[41:45] | There’s a beached whale. She’s dying. | 有一头鲸搁浅了 她快死了 |
[41:47] | Is anyone here a marine biologist? | 这里有人是海洋生物学家吗? |
[41:55] | The sea was angry that day, my friends. | 我的朋友,那天大海很狂暴 |
[42:00] | Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli. | 就像一个老头试图把汤还给熟食店一样 |
[42:10] | I got about 50 feet out, when suddenly… | 我往海里走了五十英尺… |
[42:13] | …the great beast appeared before me. | 突然那只庞然大物出现在了我的面前 |
[42:16] | I tell you, he was 10 stories high if he was a foot. | 如果那是一只脚的话,我告诉你 那它至少有十层楼高 |
[42:20] | As if sensing my presence, he let out a great bellow. | 似乎意识到我的存在, 他发出了一声巨大的吼叫 |
[42:23] | I said, “Easy, big fella.” | 我说“放轻松,大怪物” |
[42:27] | And then, as I watched him struggling, I realized… | 然后,当我看着它在挣扎的时候 我意识到… |
[42:30] | …that something was obstructing its breathing. | 有什么东西阻碍了它呼吸 |
[42:33] | From where I was standing, I could see into the eye of the great fish. | 从我站的地方,我能看到那只大鱼的眼睛 |
[42:36] | – Mammal. – Whatever. | – 哺乳动物 – 管它是什么 |
[42:39] | – What did you do next? – Well, then… | – 接下来你干了什么? – 恩,然后… |
[42:42] | …from out of nowhere, a huge tidal wave lifted me… | 不知道从哪来的一股大浪 把我托起来了… |
[42:45] | …tossed me like a cork, and I found myself on top of him… | 把我像一个软木塞一样抛来抛去 然后我发现我在他的上面… |
[42:48] | …face to face with the blowhole. | 正对着呼吸孔 |
[42:50] | I could barely see from the waves crashing down upon me… | 我在大浪里几乎看不到东西… |
[42:53] | …but I knew something was there. | 但是我知道那里肯定有什么 |
[42:56] | So I reached my hand in… | 所以我把我的手伸了进去… |
[42:58] | …felt around, and pulled out the obstruction. | 四处摸,然后把那个障碍物拿了出来 |
[43:22] | What is that, a Titleist? | 那是什么?一个Titleist? (Titleist:高尔夫行业的著名品牌) |
[43:28] | A hole in one, huh? | 一杆入洞,啊哈? |
[43:31] | We go into NBC, tell them we got an idea for a show about nothing. | 我们进了NBC,告诉他们我们想到一个 做一期什么也不是的节目的主意 |
[43:34] | – Exactly. – “What’s your show about?” | – 很对 – “你们的节目是关于什么的?” |
[43:36] | – I say, “Nothing.” – There you go. | – 我说,“没什么” – 你说对了 |
[43:39] | I think you may have something here. | 我觉得你在这里也许能找到些灵感 |
[44:13] | Why don’t you two go to the movies by yourselves. I’m not in the mood. | 你们两个为什么不自己去看电影 我没兴趣 |
[44:17] | Well, me either. I’m going to Sky Burger. | 恩,我也没有,我要去Sky Burger |
[44:20] | – So you’re not going? – You don’t need us. | – 所以你们不去? – 你不需要我们 |
[44:23] | Well, I can’t go to a bad movie by myself. | 但是,我不能自己去看一场糟糕的电影 |
[44:26] | What, am I gonna make sarcastic remarks to strangers? | 什么?我要对一个陌生人 提出尖锐的批评吗? |
[44:29] | I guess I’ll just go to my uncle’s. | 我想我要去我叔叔家 |
[44:32] | – Should we tell him we’re leaving? – What for? Let’s just get out of here. | – 我们要告诉他我们要离开吗? – 为什么?我们走就可以了 |
[44:42] | Seinfeld, four! | 宋飞,四位! |