时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I was thinking about hair… | |
[00:05] | …and that the weird thing about it… | 不可思议的是 |
[00:07] | …is that people will touch other people’s hair. | 人们会碰到其他人的头发 |
[00:10] | You will actually kiss another human being right on the head… | 你可能正好吻在一个人的头上 |
[00:13] | …but if one of those hairs… | 但是如果有一根头发 |
[00:15] | …should somehow be able to get out of that skull and go off on its own… | 脱离脑袋开始自己的旅程 |
[00:21] | …it is now the vilest, most disgusting thing that you can encounter. | 这是迄今为止你遇到的最恶心的东西 |
[00:27] | The same hair. | 同样是头发 |
[00:29] | People freak out, “There was a hair in the egg salad.” | 人们会发狂地喊道“鸡蛋沙拉里有根头发” “接吻问候” |
[00:38] | Say it’s Saturday night in Spain. They go out dancing. | 星期六晚上在西班牙 他们出去跳舞 |
[00:42] | Think they do the flamenco? | 想想他们跳的是弗拉门戈舞 |
[00:45] | I would think. | 我会想的 |
[00:46] | So you could call a woman for a date… | 那么打电话找个女的约会 |
[00:48] | …ask her if she’s free for dinner and a flamenco. | 问问她有没有时间吃饭 再跳个弗拉门戈 |
[00:51] | You don’t flamenco on the first date. | 第一次约会谁会要跳弗拉门戈 |
[00:54] | I wish the flamenco was popular here. | 我希望弗拉门戈在这里曾经流行过 |
[00:56] | – Yeah? Would you do it? – Yes, I think I would. | – 是的,你想跳? – 嗯,我想我会的 |
[01:00] | Well, I knew you had an affinity for it… | 好吧,我知道你喜欢它 |
[01:02] | …because it’s the dance of a very proud people. | 因为这个舞是非常自大的人才跳的 |
[01:05] | Hello. Oh, hi, Nana. What? | 喂,噢,你好啊姥姥,什么? |
[01:09] | Oh, all right. Okay, don’t worry about it. | 噢 好的,行 别担心 |
[01:11] | Okay, I’ll see you later. All right, bye. | 好的 我待会见你,好的 再见 |
[01:15] | – I have to go over my grandmother’s. – What for? | – 我得去一趟我祖母家 – 去干嘛? |
[01:17] | I have to open a bottle of ketchup for her. | 我得去帮她打开一瓶番茄酱 |
[01:21] | – So, what, no lunch? – No, we have time. | – 那么…不吃午饭了? – 不,我们还有时间 |
[01:24] | – How’s she doing? – She’s starting to slip a little. | – 她弄得怎么样? – 她已经可以拧动一点点了 |
[01:27] | She has trouble distinguishing between the past and the present. | 她有时辨别不了用过的和没用过的 |
[01:30] | There’s gotta be an easier way to open ketchup. | 应该有更简单的方法来开番茄酱瓶子 |
[01:32] | They should make it in a tube. | 生产商应该把番茄酱放在软管里 |
[01:34] | – Like toothpaste? – Yeah. | – 像牙膏那样? – 没错 |
[01:36] | – There’s a squeeze ketchup. – I’ve seen squeeze mustard. | – 有一种可以挤的番茄酱 – 我见过可以挤的芥末 |
[01:39] | – I’ve never seen squeeze ketchup. – If they make squeeze mustard… | – 我从来没见过可以挤的番茄酱 – 如果生产商做了可以挤的芥末 |
[01:42] | …doesn’t it stand to reason they make squeeze ketchup? | 并不意味着他们也做可以挤的番茄酱 |
[01:44] | Not necessarily. Mustard lends itself to the squeeze. | 不一定,芥末就是用来挤的 |
[01:47] | – I don’t see the difference. – There’s a difference. | – 我没觉得有什么不同 – 确实有不同 |
[01:49] | – It’s subtle. – It’s subtle? | – 不可思议 – 不可思议 |
[01:51] | Hey, isn’t Elaine supposed to meet us? | 伊莲是不是要见我们么? |
[01:53] | Yeah, there she is. | 嗯,她就在那边 |
[01:56] | What? | 怎么? |
[01:57] | She’s with her friend Wendy. | 她正和她的朋友温蒂在一起 |
[01:59] | Wendy? Is that the physical therapist? | 温蒂? 你说的是那个理疗师? |
[02:02] | Yeah. I’m on a kiss-hello program with her. | 是啊,我每次见她都要吻她一下 |
[02:04] | – Really? – Yeah. Every time I see her… | – 真的? – 嗯,每次见到她都这样 |
[02:06] | …I gotta kiss hello. I did it once on her birthday. | 我只不过在她生日时吻过她一次 |
[02:09] | Somehow it mushroomed. Now I dread seeing her because of it. | 不知怎的,就一发不可收拾 因为这个我现在很害怕看到她 |
[02:13] | – Hey. – I’m down to one kiss hello. | – 嗨 – 我也见一个人时也吻她 |
[02:16] | – My aunt Celia. – That’s fortunate. I really admire that. | – 我姑妈赛莉娅 – 真幸运,羡慕你 |
[02:19] | Really? I never heard you say you admired me for anything. | 是吗? 我可从没听说过你羡慕我什么 |
[02:22] | No, I told you I admire your hearing. | 不对,我说过我羡慕你的听力 |
[02:25] | Oh, don’t slough that off. You have great hearing. | 别不承认,你的耳朵很好 |
[02:29] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[02:32] | – Did you ever meet George? – Wendy. | – 你没见过乔治吧? – 温蒂 |
[02:34] | – You’re a physical therapist, right? – Yes. | – 你是个理疗医生,对吗? – 嗯 |
[02:36] | You know, I got this little swelling right here. | 我这个地方长了个疙瘩 |
[02:39] | It’s kind of painful. What do you make of that? | 有点痛,你觉得这是怎么回事? |
[02:41] | – George… – Have you tried heat and ice on it? | – 乔治… – 你有没有试过热敷和冰敷? |
[02:44] | Oh, that… That really seems like a lot of trouble. | 哦,这有点…似乎有点麻烦 |
[02:47] | You could come by my office later. I could work on it for you. | 你可以到我办公室来 我帮你处理一下 |
[02:50] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的 |
[02:51] | Let me give you my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[02:52] | – Oh, thank you. – Well, I’ll see you guys later. | – 谢谢 – 好了,我先走了 |
[02:55] | – Nice meeting you. Bye. – Bye, Wendy. I’m sorry. | – 再见 – 再见 温蒂,真抱歉 |
[02:57] | – Bye, Jerry. – Bye. | – 再见,杰瑞 – 再见 |
[03:00] | – What did you do that for? – What? | – 你刚才怎么那样子? – 什么? |
[03:02] | Ask about your arm. | 问问你的胳膊吧 |
[03:06] | I still don’t see why I can’t ask her about my arm. | 我还是不明白为什么 我不能问她我的手臂 |
[03:08] | She’s a physical therapist. | 她是个理疗师 |
[03:10] | She doesn’t wanna have to deal with that outside the office. | 她不想在工作之外谈这个 |
[03:13] | – Why not? – Because it is what she does. | – 为什么? – 她就是这个风格 |
[03:16] | I love these people. You can’t ask them questions. | 我喜欢这些人 你没法问他们问题 |
[03:19] | They’re so mentally gifted that we mustn’t disturb the delicate genius… | 他们智力上有天赋 我们千万别打扰这些优雅的天才 |
[03:22] | …unless it’s in the confines of an office. | 除非是在办公室里 |
[03:24] | When huge sums of money are involved, the genius can be disturbed. | 除非有了大笔钱可赚 这些天才才能被打扰 |
[03:29] | George, you got a little something right here. | 乔治,你这块有个小东西 |
[03:31] | – People think they’re so important. – I’m going on record right now. | – 人们把他们想得太重要了 – 我要正式宣布 |
[03:35] | That was my last kiss hello. I am getting off the kiss program with her. | 刚才是我最后一次吻她了 以后再也不会了 |
[03:38] | – Why? – Well, you know, frankly… | – 为什么? – 坦白的说 |
[03:41] | …outside of a sexual relationship, I don’t see the point to it. | 除了发生性关系 我不明白为什么要这样做 |
[03:45] | I’m not thrilled with the handshaking either, but one step at a time. | 我对握手也一点都不感兴趣 不过得一步一步来 |
[03:49] | – What are you getting? – And what’s with that hairdo? | – 你要点什么? – 对了,她的发型怎么了? |
[03:52] | Oh, yeah. I know. It’s not very flattering. | 哦,确实不怎么讨人喜欢 |
[03:55] | I mean, she looks like something out of an old high school yearbook. | 我是说她看起来 像从一本旧高中纪念册里出来的 |
[03:59] | You should say something to her. | 你应该告诉她这点 |
[04:00] | Oh, I could never say anything to her about that. | 我从来不敢跟她说 |
[04:03] | Yeah, Kramer’s the only person who could say something like that. | 是啊, 克莱默是唯一敢说的 |
[04:06] | – Yeah. – Well, just tell Kramer to tell her. | – 嗯 – 那就让克莱默告诉她 |
[04:09] | No. If you tell him to do it, he’ll never do it. | 不行,如果你告诉他去说 他不可能去 |
[04:12] | What you have to do is introduce him, and then he’ll just come out with it. | 你要做的是引导他去 这样他就会按你想得做了 |
[04:15] | Yes. Yes, you’re right. That’s right. | 是啊 是啊,说得对 |
[04:18] | I’ll bring her over to meet Kramer. | 我会把她带去见克莱默 |
[04:20] | – Hi. – Hey. Hello, boys and girls. | – 嗨 – 嗨 大家好啊 |
[04:23] | Yeah. Hey, listen. I need a picture of you, buddy. | 嗯,听好了 伙计 我需要一张你的照片 |
[04:27] | – What for? – I’m putting everybody’s picture up… | – 要干嘛? – 我正在收集大家的照片 |
[04:30] | …in the lobby of our building. – Why? | – 放在我们大楼的大厅里 – 为什么? |
[04:32] | Everyone will know everybody’s name. People are gonna be a lot friendlier. | 所有人都会知道大家的名字了 大家也会变得友好点 |
[04:37] | I don’t want my picture plastered up in the lobby. | 我不想我的照片被贴在大厅里 |
[04:39] | Imagine walking by someone on the floor and you say, “Hey, Carl”… | 想想看路上遇到个人 打招呼说“嗨,卡尔” |
[04:43] | …and he says, “Hey, Jerry.” That’s the kind of society I wanna live in. | 然后对方说,“嗨,杰瑞” 这就是我想要的 |
[04:48] | Kramer, I don’t wanna stop and talk every time I go in the building. | 克莱默,我不想每次都停下来和人讲话 |
[04:52] | I just wanna nod and be on my way. | 我只想点点头再接着走 |
[04:54] | You know, your eyeliner’s smudged a little. | 你的眼线有些脏了 |
[04:57] | Why do you wear so much eye makeup? | 你为什么要用这么多眼影? |
[05:00] | Yeah. This is gonna work out just fine. | 是吧,这样子正好满足要求 |
[05:05] | Ma, again with the ketchup? | 妈妈,又是番茄酱? |
[05:07] | Don’t they have them in the plastic squeeze containers? | 他们怎么不放在塑料管里面? |
[05:15] | Jerry. Hello. | 杰瑞,你好啊 |
[05:18] | Hello, Uncle Leo. | 你好,里奥舅舅 |
[05:21] | – What are you doing here? – Nana called me to open the bottle. | – 你来这干嘛? – 姥姥打电话让我打开这个瓶子 |
[05:24] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯,我也是 |
[05:25] | – Hello, Jerry. – Hi, Nana. | – 嗨,杰瑞 – 嗨,姥姥 |
[05:29] | – Aren’t you gonna kiss her hello? – Yes, yes, of course. | – 你是不是该吻她一下? – 当然 当然 |
[05:33] | Well, here’s the bottle. | 好,就是这个瓶子 |
[05:35] | – I’ll do it. – I got it. | – 我来打开 – 我试试 |
[05:36] | – Give it to me. – Stop it. | – 给我 – 放手 |
[05:37] | – Jerry, would you give me the bottle? – Uncle Leo. | – 杰瑞,能把瓶子给我吗? – 里奥舅舅 |
[05:42] | All right. Take it. | 好吧,给你 |
[05:43] | You should let Buddy open it. | 你应该让布迪打开它 |
[05:46] | Buddy? He lived next door to us 45 years ago. | 布迪?45年前他住我们家隔壁 |
[05:51] | – Leo, did you give Helen the $50? – What $50? | – 里奥,你给了海伦50块钱了吗? – 什么50块钱? |
[05:55] | Your father won $ 1000 at the track last week… | 你爸爸昨天跑马赢了1000块 |
[05:59] | …and he gave you 100… | 就给了你100块钱 |
[06:01] | …and you were supposed to give $50 to your sister. | 你应该分50块给你妹妹 |
[06:04] | Ma, Dad died in 1962. | 妈妈,爸爸1962年就死了 |
[06:10] | Believe me, I don’t owe your mother $50. | 相信我,我没欠过你母亲50块钱 |
[06:21] | I’m not getting any hot water. | 我那里没有一滴热水 |
[06:23] | I know there’s nothing worse than when your shower’s not working. | 我相信没什么比不能冲淋浴更不爽了 |
[06:26] | – I’m gonna take care of it. – Thanks, Julio. | – 我会处理的 – 多谢,朱莉奥 |
[06:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:34] | – Oh, hey. – Hey, hey. Hello. | – 哦,嗨 – 嗨 嗨,你好啊 |
[06:39] | – What’s going on here? – Nothing, nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没什么,没什么 |
[06:42] | – Well, then what are you doing? – I need a pen. | – 你在干嘛? – 我找一支笔 |
[06:45] | – What for? – Well, I’m making out my will. | – 干吗用? – 我要写出我的愿望 |
[06:49] | Oh, I got a big slice of dough for you, buddy… | 哦,我有一大团布丁给你 |
[06:51] | …and you too. I haven’t forgotten you. | 还有你,我可没忘了你 |
[06:53] | You’re looking for a picture of me? | 你正在找我的照片? |
[06:55] | You got that straight. | 你说得很直接 |
[06:58] | I told you, forget it. | 我跟你说过,算了吧 |
[06:59] | Oh, come on, Jerry. If everybody knew everybody… | 别这样,杰瑞 如果每个人都互相认识 |
[07:02] | …we wouldn’t have the problems we have in the world. | 这个世界上就不会有现在的问题了 |
[07:04] | You don’t rob somebody if you know their name. | 如果你知道一个人的名字 你就不会抢劫他了 |
[07:07] | You’re robbing me. | 你正在抢劫我 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna get your picture, and you’re gonna participate in my program. | 我要找到你的照片 而且一定要你参与我的计划 |
[07:15] | – Are you going home? – Yeah. | – 你要回家么? – 是啊 |
[07:17] | Can you come back in about five minutes? | 你能不能过五分钟就回来? |
[07:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:21] | No reason. Just wanna see you again. | 没什么,只是想再见到你 |
[07:37] | – You sure Wendy’s coming? – Yeah, she’ll be here any second. | – 你确定温蒂会来? – 是啊,她随时都可能到 |
[07:40] | This will be an interesting experiment to see if Kramer says something. | 这对克莱默将会是一个 非常有趣的语言试验 |
[07:43] | – You wanna go through with this? – Listen, Jerry, she never dates… | – 你确定要继续? – 看吧杰瑞,她从来没有跟人约会过 |
[07:46] | …and I know it’s because of her hair. | 而我知道就是因为她头发的缘故 |
[07:53] | Hello. Oh, hi, Mom. | 嗨 哦,你好 妈妈 |
[07:55] | Yeah, I was at Nana’s yesterday. I had to help her open a ketchup bottle. | 是啊,我昨天去了姥姥那 去帮她打开一瓶番茄酱 |
[08:00] | Hey, Mom, let me ask you a question. | 喂,妈妈,我想问你个问题 |
[08:02] | Do you remember when you were a kid… | 你记不记得你小时候 |
[08:05] | …your father winning, like, $ 1000 at the track? | 你爸爸赌马赢了1000块 |
[08:09] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:10] | Did you know he gave Uncle Leo $ 100… | 你知不知道他给了里奥舅舅100块钱? |
[08:13] | …and he was supposed to give you 50? | 而他应该给你50块? |
[08:15] | How do I know? Because Nana doesn’t know what year it is… | 我怎么知道的? 因为姥姥不记得是哪一年的事 |
[08:18] | …and she thinks this just happened. | 但她却想起了这件事 |
[08:22] | Well, I think you should. | 我觉得你应该拿 |
[08:24] | Okay. Bye. | 好的,再见 |
[08:27] | Do you know what the interest on that $50 comes to over 53 years? | 你知道50块钱过了53年后会有多少利息吗? |
[08:31] | Oh, Morty, please. | 算了,莫蒂 |
[08:32] | $663.45… | 是663块零45分 |
[08:35] | …and that’s figuring conservatively at 5 percent interest… | 而且这还只是保守地按5%的利率估计 |
[08:39] | …over 53 years compounded quarterly. | 53年按每季度复利计算 |
[08:42] | – Or if you put it into a 10-year T-bill… – Morty, will you stop it? | – 如果把钱投入到十年期的国债… – 莫蒂,可不可以停下来? |
[08:46] | Well, he’s not getting away with this. | 他不能就这么脱离干系 |
[08:53] | – Yeah? – It’s Wendy. | – 喂? – 我是温蒂 |
[08:54] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[08:57] | – This is it. Should I go get Kramer? – No, no. He’ll come in. | – 来了,我是不是该去叫克莱默? – 不用,他会过来的 |
[09:00] | This is gonna be my first opportunity to not kiss her hello. | 这将是我第一次有机会不用吻她 |
[09:04] | What is the big deal about putting your lips on somebody’s face? | 把你的嘴唇贴在别人脸上有什么的? |
[09:08] | It’s the obligation. You know, as soon as this person comes in… | 这是义务,这个人一来就需要的义务 |
[09:11] | …you know you have to do this. | 不得不做的 |
[09:13] | I mean, if you could, say, touch a breast as part of the kiss hello… | 如果可以的话,随便说说 把摸胸也当成见面问候的话 |
[09:18] | …then I think I could see the value in it a little better. | 我觉得这样做价值要高一些 |
[09:21] | How about an intercourse hello? How would that be? | 用上床当见面问候怎样? 那会发生什么? |
[09:25] | Elaine, now you’re being ridiculous. | 伊莲,你开始胡扯了 |
[09:29] | – That’s her. That’s her. – Wait, wait. | – 她来了 她来了 – 等等,别急 |
[09:31] | – What? – Okay, go, go, go. | – 什么? – 好了 |
[09:36] | – Hi, Wendy. – Hi, Elaine. | – 嗨,温蒂 – 嗨,伊莲 |
[09:37] | – Hi, Wendy. – Oh, hi, Jerry. | – 嗨,温蒂 – 哦,嗨,杰瑞 |
[09:39] | – Would you like something to drink? – Sure. | – 你想要点喝的吗? – 好啊 |
[09:42] | There you go. | 给你 |
[09:49] | Oh, look at that. I’m almost out of Klondike bars. | 哦,我差点没找到克朗代克 |
[09:54] | So how’s everything going? | 怎么样,还好吧? |
[09:56] | Oh, okay. Your friend George came by the office the other day. | 还好,你的朋友乔治有天来办公室了 |
[09:59] | And then yesterday, he canceled on me. | 但是昨天他没来 |
[10:01] | Yeah, he had to take his mother to the chiropodist. | 他要带他妈妈去看手足病医生 |
[10:04] | Oh, did you hear that? That must be Kramer. | 哦,听到了么?一定是克莱默 |
[10:07] | Hey, Jerry. | 嗨,杰瑞 |
[10:13] | – Come on. That’s not fair. – I told you I was gonna get it. | – 行了,一点都不公平 – 我告诉过你我要做到的 |
[10:15] | – No, come on. Give me the picture. – No, no, no. | – 不行,把照片给我 – 不 不 不 |
[10:19] | All right, fine. Put my picture up. What do I care? | 好吧,算了,把我的照片挂起来吧 我有什么可在乎的 |
[10:23] | Kramer, Kramer, I’d like you to meet my friend Wendy. | 克莱默,克莱默 给你介绍一下我的朋友温蒂 |
[10:26] | – Oh, hello. – Hi. | – 哦,你好 – 嗨 |
[10:34] | You know, I really like that hairdo. | 你的发型真漂亮,我喜欢 |
[10:39] | Thank you. I actually was thinking it might be time for a change. | 谢谢,实际上我在想是时候换下发型了 |
[10:42] | – Oh, you were? – No, no. You don’t wanna do that. | – 哦,你想换? – 不 不,不要换 |
[10:46] | – Nobody wears it like that. – No, Kramer… | – 没有人跟你发型一样 – 不要,克莱默 |
[10:48] | …if she wants to change her hair… – No. | – 她想换一下发型 – 不要 |
[10:50] | You’d be a damn fool to change it. | 你如果换了发型就成傻瓜了 |
[10:53] | – It’s very becoming. – Oh, well. | – 现在非常漂亮 – 哦,好吧 |
[11:05] | So who’s that friend of yours, that guy who came in? | 刚刚进来的你们的朋友是谁啊? |
[11:07] | – Oh, Kramer. – Yeah. Does he have a girlfriend? | – 哦,克莱默 – 他有女朋友吗? |
[11:11] | You wanna go out with him? | 你想跟他约会? |
[11:13] | Well, why not? | 怎么了? |
[11:15] | Well, it’s just that… That l… | 我只是…有点 |
[11:18] | What, is there anything wrong with him? | 怎么了,他有什么问题么? |
[11:25] | Elaine? | 伊莲? |
[11:27] | No, I’m just thinking about the question. | 没事,我只是在想这个问题 |
[11:34] | You know, my arm feels a lot better. That Wendy really knows her stuff. | 我的胳膊感觉好很多 温蒂确实很在行 |
[11:37] | – She is super. – Yeah. | – 她相当厉害 – 嗯 |
[11:39] | Same time tomorrow? | 明天还是这个时间? |
[11:41] | Yeah, same time. There you go. | 就这个时间,你记下吧 |
[11:45] | Oh, you owe 150. | 哦,你还欠150块 |
[11:49] | – What for? – Well, you canceled on Tuesday… | – 欠什么? – 你取消了周二的预约 |
[11:52] | …and our policy is 24 hours’ notice… | 我们的规定是要提前24小时通知取消 |
[11:55] | …for all cancellations. | 一视同仁 |
[11:58] | Well, I couldn’t come. I had to drive my mother to the chiropodist. | 我那时来不了 我得开车送我妈妈去看手足病医生 |
[12:02] | – What’s the problem? – I’m being charged for Tuesday. | – 什么问题? – 我周二没来,她要我交钱 |
[12:05] | I had to take my mother to the chiropodist. | 我那时得送我妈妈去看手足病医生 |
[12:07] | Well, I’m sorry. That’s our policy. | 非常抱歉,但这是我们的规定 |
[12:11] | Oh, you have a policy. The delicate genius has a policy. | 你们有自己的规定! 优雅的天才有自己的规定! |
[12:17] | So will you be here tomorrow? | 你明天还来吗? |
[12:19] | Well, it’s less than 24 hours, so I guess I have to. | 还有不到24小时,我怎么能不来! |
[12:28] | Hey. So, what do you think? You like it? | 嗨,你觉得怎样?喜欢吗? |
[12:31] | Oh, my God. Look at that picture. That’s terrible. | 哦,我的天啊 看看这照片,多可怕 |
[12:35] | You can’t put that picture up. | 你不能把那张照片放在上面 |
[12:37] | Well, it’s not a beauty contest. | 这又不是选美比赛 |
[12:39] | It’s just a way for people to get to know one another. | 只是让人们互相认识的一种方式 |
[12:42] | – Hi, Cosmo. – Hey… | – 嗨,卡西莫 – 嗨 |
[12:44] | …Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[12:46] | Now, you see? | 看看,觉得怎样? |
[12:48] | Hey, Kramer. My friend Wendy wants to go out with you. | 嗨,克莱默,我朋友温蒂想和你约会 |
[12:51] | Well, how do you do? | 哇,认识你很高兴 |
[12:55] | Hello, Jerry. | 你好,杰瑞 |
[12:58] | Oh, hello… | 哦,你好… |
[13:02] | …Mary. | 玛丽 |
[13:04] | I’ve seen you so many times, and now we can finally talk to each other. | 我们见过很多次 现在我们终于能说话了 |
[13:08] | See, what was I telling you? Isn’t this nice? | 看看,我的主意不错吧?很好吧? |
[13:11] | Jerry, you know, could you help me with a package? | 杰瑞,可不可以帮我提一下行李? |
[13:13] | – Oh, sure. Yeah. – Thank you. | – 啊,好 – 谢谢 |
[13:19] | Oh, no. | 哦,天那 |
[13:23] | You see, that’s just what I need, more kissing. | 你看这就是我想要的,更多的亲吻 |
[13:29] | What is so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[13:30] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[13:35] | Hello. Oh, hi, Ma. | 喂,哦,妈妈 |
[13:38] | What? | 什么? |
[13:39] | Oh, Ma, he didn’t? | 哦,妈,他真这么做了? |
[13:42] | He couldn’t. | 他怎么能这样啊 |
[13:44] | All right, I will. | 好吧,我会的 |
[13:46] | Okay, bye. | 好的,再见 |
[13:48] | Uncle Leo put Nana in a home. | 里奥舅舅把姥姥送进了养老院 |
[13:51] | – Why? – I don’t know. | – 为什么? – 我不知道 |
[13:54] | Maybe to keep her quiet. | 或许是想让她安静一下 |
[14:02] | Hi, Jerry. | 你好,杰瑞 |
[14:05] | – Hi, Joan. – How you doing? | – 你好,琼 – 最近如何? |
[14:07] | – Pretty good. – Just pretty good? Not great? | – 还不错 – 只是还不错,不是非常好吗? |
[14:09] | Okay, great. | 哦,我非常好 |
[14:11] | – Are you happy? – Oh, I’m delighted. | – 你觉得快乐吧 – 嗯,我很快乐 |
[14:13] | – Okay. Have a nice day. – You too. | – 好的,再见 – 再见 |
[14:16] | – Hi, Jerry. – Hi, Louise. | – 嗨,杰瑞 – 嗨,露易丝 |
[14:24] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:26] | Oh, well, thank you very much. | 真要谢谢你了 |
[14:29] | – For what? – For putting my picture up on that wall. | – 为什么? – 把我的照片贴在墙上 |
[14:31] | I’m like Richard Dawson down there now. | 我现在跟理查德・道森(喜剧演员)似的 |
[14:35] | Every person I see engages me in this long, boring, tedious conversation. | 每个人见到我 就跟我扯一些冗长 无聊 乏味的事 |
[14:39] | – I can’t even get out of the building. – You should be thanking me… | – 我甚至无法出这栋楼 – 你应该感谢我才对 |
[14:43] | …for liberating you from your world of loneliness and isolation. | 我把你从孤独和隔离中解放出来了 |
[14:46] | – Now you’re part of a family. – Family? | – 现在你在一个大家庭里了 – 家庭? |
[14:49] | – Yeah. – You think I want another family? | – 是啊 – 你觉得我想再要一个家庭? |
[14:51] | My father’s demanding my uncle pay interest… | 我爸爸正在要求我舅舅还他欠的利息 |
[14:54] | …on $50 he was supposed to give my mother in 1941… | 1941年他应该给我妈妈50块 |
[14:57] | …and my uncle put my Nana in a home to try and shut her up. | 现在我舅舅把姥姥送到了养老院 想让她闭嘴 |
[15:01] | Another thing, Cosmo, Kramer, whatever you wanna be called… | 还有,卡西莫,克莱默 不管你说什么 |
[15:04] | …the kissing thing is over. There’s no more kissing… | 这样子亲吻就此终结 我再也不要了 |
[15:06] | …and I don’t care what the consequences are. | 我现在才不管后果怎样 |
[15:32] | Oh, hi, Mr. Costanza. We were trying to get in touch with you. | 哦,嗨,克斯坦萨先生 我们一直在联系你 |
[15:36] | Wendy can’t make her appointment. | 温蒂没法来上班了 |
[15:42] | – What do you mean? – She had some personal affairs… | – 什么意思? – 她有些私人的事要办 |
[15:44] | …she had to attend to. | 她一定要参加 |
[15:46] | I left a message on your machine. You didn’t get it? | 我给你的电话留言了,没收到吗? |
[15:48] | – When did you leave the message? – A few hours ago. | – 你什么时候留的? – 几个小时前 |
[15:52] | Oh, I’m sorry. I require 24 hours’ notice for a cancellation. | 哦,真抱歉,需要提前24小时通知我 |
[15:57] | Now, as I see it, you owe me $ 75. | 现在根据我的理解 你们欠我75块钱 |
[16:00] | – Look, Mr. Costanza… – Will that be cash or check? | – 不,克斯坦萨先生 – 是现金呢还是支票? |
[16:08] | I am really glad I took the day off. | 休息了一天真的很爽 |
[16:10] | Oh, yeah. There’s nothing better than skiing. | 是啊,滑雪最开心了 |
[16:12] | Yeah. God, I hope my clients weren’t too upset. | 是啊,我希望我的病人们不会太失望 |
[16:16] | The hell with them. | 对他们来说确实不好受 |
[16:21] | What are you stopping here for? | 你停在这里干嘛? |
[16:23] | I’m dropping you off. | 你得下车了 |
[16:25] | – Oh, no. I’m three more blocks. – If I take you right to your door… | – 哦,不,我还有3个街区的路 – 如果我把你送到你家门口 |
[16:28] | …I have to go all the way around Central Park West, back to Columbus. | 我得从中央公园西侧绕一圈 再回到科伦布斯 |
[16:32] | You know, it’s all one-way. | 因为都是单行道 |
[16:34] | Yeah, but it’s only three blocks. | 是,不过只有三个街区了 |
[16:36] | Right. It’s only three blocks. | 是啊,就只有三个街区了 |
[16:41] | All right. Well. | 好吧 |
[16:46] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[16:54] | She’d driven me 120 miles, then all of a sudden… | 她开车已经带了我120英里 突然… |
[16:58] | …three blocks from my door, she decides this trip is over. | 还有三个街区,她让我下车 |
[17:02] | – Isn’t that strange? – Yes, it’s very strange, very strange. | – 你不觉得很奇怪吗? – 是的 是很奇怪,非常奇怪 |
[17:05] | I’ve never heard of anything like this. | 我从来没听说过这样的事 |
[17:07] | It’s as if I was hitchhiking and she said, “This is as far as I can take you.” | 就好像我在搭便车 她突然说“我只能把你带到这里了” |
[17:10] | If you were, you’d never get in a car with someone with a hairdo like that. | 如果真那样 你就不应该坐她那种发型人的车 |
[17:14] | I had to carry my skis and my boots and my poles. | 我得带着我的雪橇 靴子,还有滑雪杆 |
[17:17] | – I pinched a nerve in my shoulder. – You should have her work on it. | – 我觉得我的肩膀有点小毛病 – 你应该找她看看 |
[17:21] | Yeah. All right. I gotta go. | 好吧,我得走了 |
[17:25] | – Hi, Jerry. – Hi, Mary. | – 嗨,杰瑞 – 嗨,玛丽 |
[17:27] | Listen, I’ve decided I can’t kiss hello anymore. | 听我说,我决定不再跟人见面亲吻了 |
[17:30] | I’m sorry. It’s nothing personal. It makes me uncomfortable. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉,不是针对你个人的 只是那让我觉得不舒服,抱歉 |
[17:35] | – Hi, Jerry. – Hi, Louise. I was just telling Mary… | – 嗨,杰瑞 – 嗨,露易丝,我正在和玛丽讲 |
[17:38] | …how I’m not gonna do the kiss-hello thing anymore. I’m sorry. | 我决定不在跟人见面亲吻了,抱歉 |
[17:41] | I just can’t do it. It’s nothing personal. | 我只是不想那样做,没有针对你个人 |
[17:43] | It’s just that I’m not really able to do it. Thank you for your cooperation. | 只是真的不能再那样了,谢谢合作 |
[17:48] | – Hello. – Jerry? | – 喂 – 杰瑞? |
[17:49] | Hi, Mom. What’s happening with Uncle Leo? Is he paying you? | 嗨,妈妈,里奥舅舅怎么样了? 他给你钱了? |
[17:52] | Well, he said no. He says we have no proof. | 他不给,他说我们没有证据 |
[17:55] | No proof? We’ll get him. | 没有证据?我们会找到的 |
[17:57] | He’s a crook. Sooner or later he’ll slip up. | 他就是个骗子,迟早要遭报应 |
[18:00] | Anyway, I want you to go check on Nana at the home. | 先别管了,我想你去看看姥姥 |
[18:03] | – Okay, I will. – Do you realize… | – 好,我会过去的 – 你有没有意识到 |
[18:05] | …an above average performing growth mutual fund for 53 years… | 比53年的共同基金比平均水平还要高 |
[18:11] | – What’s up? – I gotta go visit my nana in the home. | – 怎么了? – 我得去看看姥姥,她在养老院 |
[18:19] | Hey, Kramer. Look at this. Look at my picture. | 喂,克莱默,看看我的照片 |
[18:23] | I’ve been defaced. | 我被人画花脸了 |
[18:26] | Well, don’t you worry, buddy. I made double prints. | 别担心,我那里还有一张 |
[18:29] | – Hey. Hi, Cosmo. – Oh, hey. Jack. How you doing? | – 嗨,卡西莫 – 哦,嗨,杰克,最近怎样? |
[18:31] | Hi, Jack. | 嗨,杰克 |
[18:37] | I was wondering, could you get to that shower today, you think? | 你何时帮我修淋浴啊? |
[18:40] | Oh, I see. When you need something done, then you’re friendly to people. | 哦,我知道了 你想办事情,先对其他人好点吧 |
[18:43] | – No, no. That’s not true. – Well, I think it is. | – 不,不,不是这样的 – 可我觉得是这样 |
[18:46] | It’s a big building, Seinfeld. Maybe I’ll get to it someday… | 这栋楼很大,宋飞 也许有一天我会去修 |
[18:49] | …after I take care of the people that are civil to each other. | 可我得先去帮助友好的人 |
[18:56] | Yeah, she’s upstairs playing cards. | 是的,她正在楼上玩牌 |
[18:58] | She really doesn’t belong here. My uncle put her here… | 她不该来这,我舅舅把她送到这的 |
[19:01] | …because he’s trying to prove he doesn’t owe my mother $50. | 因为他想证明他没有欠我妈妈50块钱 |
[19:04] | Well, she seems very happy. | 不过她看起来很高兴 |
[19:07] | She met an old friend who used to live next door to her. | 她遇到一个老邻居 |
[19:10] | – Buddy? – Yes, that’s his name. | – 布迪? – 是他 |
[19:13] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那里 |
[19:18] | I’m sorry. I don’t owe you anything. | 对不起,我不欠你什么 |
[19:20] | I had some personal business that day. | 我那天有私人事情要做 |
[19:23] | Oh, I see. So your time is more valuable than mine. Is that it? | 哦,所以你的时间比我的更珍贵? |
[19:26] | You’re a delicate genius. | 你真是个优雅的天才 |
[19:28] | A delicate genius? | 优雅的天才? |
[19:30] | – Elaine. – George. | – 伊莲 – 乔治 |
[19:33] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[19:36] | – What’s going on? – Wendy… | – 怎么了? – 温蒂 |
[19:38] | …I injured my shoulder Wednesday when you dropped me off… | 周三你让我下车后 我的肩膀伤了 |
[19:42] | …and I had to carry my skis and my boots and my poles all the way home. | 我得把雪橇 靴子 滑雪杆一路抱回家 |
[19:46] | I’m having trouble lifting my arm. | 我现在抬胳膊有点问题 |
[19:48] | You think you could give me some treatment? | 你能不能帮我看看? |
[19:50] | Oh, sure. You have insurance, right? | 可以啊,你有没有医疗保险? |
[19:54] | Insurance? You’re charging me? | 保险?你要收我钱? |
[19:57] | Wednesday? | 周三? |
[19:59] | That’s your personal business? Skiing? | 那就是你的私事?滑雪? |
[20:02] | Sure. Let people suffer while you’re shooshing all over a mountain. | 让病人们受苦,你却逍遥自在 |
[20:05] | – How did you hear that? – I hear everything. | – 你怎么听到的 – 我什么都听到了 |
[20:10] | All right, why don’t you two just take your business elsewhere. | 你们两个能不能到别的地方处理你们的事? |
[20:14] | That is a good idea. | 好主意 |
[20:16] | – Come on, George. – Yeah. Let’s go. | – 走吧,乔治 – 好,我们走 |
[20:20] | And you know, you might wanna do something about that hair. | 对了,或许你该考虑换一下你的发型了 |
[20:27] | Why? What’s wrong with my hair? | 为什么,我的头发怎么了? |
[20:28] | I think it’s a little old-fashioned, don’t you? | 你不觉得有点老土么? |
[20:33] | – Tell her. – She’s right. | – 你说说 – 她说得对 |
[20:37] | So you were with him at the track? | 你那时和他一起去跑马场? |
[20:39] | Oh, yeah. He won $ 1000. His son was there too. | 是啊,他赢了1000块,他儿子也在 |
[20:43] | – Leo? – Yeah, that’s it. Leo. | – 里奥? – 是他,里奥 |
[20:46] | Oh, what an obnoxious little kid. | 哦,一个讨人烦的小毛孩 |
[20:50] | He used to steal my soda bottles and cash them in for the deposit. | 他经常偷我的饮料瓶 拿去换钱存起来 |
[20:53] | Is that so? | 真的? |
[20:55] | After your grandfather hit the daily double, he gave him $ 100… | 你外公赌赢了两次后 给了他100块钱 |
[20:58] | …and told him to give $50 to his sister. | 让他也给他妹妹50块 |
[21:00] | His sister? | 他妹妹? |
[21:02] | Well, I said he should give it to me for all the bottles he took. | 我说他应该还给我所有的瓶子 |
[21:05] | Well, that’s very interesting. | 很有趣 |
[21:08] | Uncle Leo… | 里奥舅舅 |
[21:10] | …I just met an old acquaintance of yours. You remember Buddy. | 我正好碰到了你的老朋友布迪 |
[21:13] | He just told me quite a story about you and Grandpa at the track. | 他正好告诉我了你和外公在跑马场的故事 |
[21:18] | – Wait a second. – You’re busted. | – 等等 – 你破产啦 |
[21:24] | Hey, Steve. How you doing? | 嗨,史蒂夫,最近怎样? |
[21:27] | Hey, Jeff. What’s happening? | 嗨,杰夫,怎么样? |
[21:31] | Mary. Oh, Mary. | 玛丽,哦,玛丽 |
[21:33] | Give us a kiss. Don’t be like that. I made a mistake. | 来吻一个,别那样,我错了 |
[21:36] | Look, why don’t you do everybody a favor and just get out of this building. | 你为什么不帮大家个忙 从这栋楼里搬出去 |
[21:40] | Nobody wants you here. Nobody! | 没有人想要你在这里,没有人! |
[21:42] | – Hi, Mary. – Oh, hi, Jeff. How are you? | – 嗨,玛丽 – 哦,嗨,杰夫,你好啊 |
[21:45] | Hi, Steve. How are you? | 嗨,史蒂夫,还好吧 |
[21:47] | – Hey, let’s go get some coffee. – Great idea. | – 嗨,咱们去喝点咖啡吧 – 好主意 |
[21:49] | I gotta go down to the corner, but… | 我正要下去,不过… |
[21:55] | Oh, Paul, could you hold that door? | 哦,保罗,能不能帮忙别关电梯 |
[22:11] | – Hi. – Hey, could I use your shower? | – 嗨 – 嗨,我能用下你的淋浴吗? |
[22:13] | What, again? You took one this morning. | 怎么,还要? 你早上不是用过了吗? |
[22:15] | I got a date. Come on. Please. | 我有个约会,快点吧 |
[22:17] | I know, but, you know, I got a little problem. | 我知道,不过,我有点事 |
[22:19] | – Wendy here? – No, no. She changed her hairstyle. | – 温蒂在这里? – 不 不,她换了发型 |
[22:22] | It’s terrible. No, we’re done. | 很糟糕,所以我们没戏了 |
[22:24] | – I’ll go get some more beer. – Oh, yeah. Great. | – 我去拿点啤酒 – 哦,很好 |
[22:27] | And get some of those blue corn chips. | 别忘了拿点蓝玉米薯条 |
[22:29] | – Hey. – Hi, Cosmo. | – 嗨 – 嗨,卡西莫 |
[22:31] | Hi. I like that. | 嗨,不错,我喜欢 |
[22:34] | – Who was that? – That was Stephanie, 2G. | – 她是谁? – 是斯蒂芬妮,第二代 |
[22:36] | Oh, man. | 哦,真不错 |
[22:37] | – You got quite a few people in here. – Well, I’d invite you in… | – 这里很多人啊 – 是啊,我想要请你的 |
[22:40] | …but, you know. | 不过,你也知道… |
[22:42] | Oh, I understand. | 哦,我知道 |