时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How about the scam the airlines have with these special clubs? | 航空公司怎么 用特殊俱乐部来骗人的? |
[00:06] | One hundred fifty dollars a year to sit in a room… | 每年花150美元 为了坐在一个房间里… |
[00:08] | …eat peanuts, drink coffee and soda and read magazines. | 吃花生,喝咖啡和汽水 以及看杂志 |
[00:12] | Excuse me, isn’t this the flight? | 拜托,这不是飞机上做的事吗? |
[00:15] | I already got four hours of this coming to me. | 我已经这样坐了四个小时了 |
[00:18] | What am I paying for? | 我付钱是为了什么? |
[00:20] | How about an l-got-all-my-luggage club? | 还是成立个“取回所有行李”俱乐部吧 |
[00:22] | Can I get into that? Where’s that club? I would like to join that club. | 我可以报名参加吗?在哪儿? 我真想参加 |
[00:28] | Airlines love to divide us up into classes, you know? | 航空公司喜欢把我们分级 |
[00:31] | When you’re sitting in coach… | 当你坐在经济舱时… |
[00:32] | …they always have the stewardess close that stupid curtain, you know? | 空姐总是拉上那愚蠢的窗帘,对吧? |
[00:36] | They give you that look like: | 她们的样子仿佛在说: |
[00:37] | “Maybe if you had worked a little harder…” | “要是你工作再努力点儿,也许…” |
[00:40] | -=THE LAST FANTASY=- | |
[00:42] | “外交官俱乐部” “外交官俱乐部” | |
[00:44] | What time does your flight get in? | 你的飞机什么时候到? |
[00:46] | Six? All right, that gives us six hours. | 六点?行,那我们有六小时的时间 |
[00:48] | Then I’ll meet you at the Diplomat’s Club. | 那我们在外交官俱乐部见 |
[00:50] | I’ll be the one without the big red sash. | 我是那个没戴红色大肩带的 |
[00:53] | Okay. See you tonight. | 好,晚上见 |
[00:56] | – Is that the supermodel? – Yep. | – 是那个超模? – 是 |
[00:58] | She’s not gonna be back for a month, but I have six hours. | 她要离开这一个月, 但是我有六个小时能和她一起 |
[01:01] | I thought you had a show in lthaca. | 你在伊莎卡不是有个表演么 |
[01:03] | I do, but it’s 3:00. I’m flying right back. | 是有,但是在三点,我会及时飞回来的 |
[01:05] | Then I’m gonna meet Bridgette at the Diplomat’s Club. | 然后我就在机场的 外交官俱乐部见到布里奇特 |
[01:08] | Well, guess what I’m doing. | 猜猜我要做什么 |
[01:09] | I’m going to Mr. Pitt’s, and I am telling him that I am quitting. | 我要去见皮特先生,跟他说我不干了 |
[01:15] | So that’s it? | 你不干了? |
[01:17] | You know, I never even met the guy. | 我甚至都没见过他 |
[01:18] | I’ve had enough. I am marching in. | 我受够了,我要搞定他 |
[01:21] | – You’re marching in? – I’m marching. | – 搞定他? – 搞定! |
[01:24] | – Hey. Hey. – Hey, Elaine’s quitting. | – 嗨 – 好啊,伊莲要辞职了 |
[01:26] | – Really? – I’m marching in. | – 真的? – 我要搞定他 |
[01:29] | I’ve done the march in. Best feeling. | 我已经搞定了 感觉好极了 |
[01:30] | – How about the march out? – Not as good. | – 被搞定的感觉呢? – 不怎么好 |
[01:33] | You realize all the money you’re losing. | 你意识到失去的钱数不小 |
[01:36] | Oh, boy. Okay, that’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[01:38] | – Wish me luck. – Yeah. | – 祝我好运 – 好运 |
[01:40] | Get a march going. | 准备搞定它 |
[01:42] | March it. | 搞定它 |
[01:44] | – Jerry, I need to borrow your camera. – Why? | – 杰瑞,我得借你的相机 – 干嘛? |
[01:46] | Well, I wanna put a picture of me and my boss up in the office. | 我想在办公室里 放张我和上司的合影 |
[01:49] | What for? | 为什么? |
[01:51] | Well, he’s reorganizing the whole staff… | 他在重组所有员工… |
[01:53] | …and I’m on thin ice with this guy as it is. | 而我的命运全在他手上 |
[01:55] | Isn’t putting his picture on your desk a little transparent? | 把他的照片放在你的桌上 是不是有点太明显? |
[01:59] | It better be. | 这样最好 |
[02:07] | – Mr. Pitt, I have something to tell you. – One second, Elaine. | – 皮特先生,我有事跟您说 – 等一会儿,伊莲 |
[02:10] | – Mr. Pitt… – Elaine. | – 皮特先生… – 伊莲 |
[02:12] | Do you know what I just did? | 知道我刚做了什么? |
[02:14] | I just amended my will to include you as a beneficiary. | 我刚修改了我的遗嘱, 把你写进了受益人名单 |
[02:18] | What? | 什么? |
[02:19] | Well, I think of you as part of my family. | 我把你看作我家庭的一员 |
[02:21] | You’ve come to be like a daughter to me. | 你对我而言就像一个女儿 |
[02:23] | I want to make sure that you’re taken care of after I’m gone. | 我希望我去世后 你能得到很好的照料 |
[02:28] | Mr. Pitt. | 皮特先生 |
[02:31] | I feel a cold coming on. Could you get me a cold pill? | 我感觉像是感冒了 能帮我从药柜里拿些药来吗? |
[02:35] | Oh, no, Mr. Pitt, you mustn’t. | 不,皮特先生,您不应该这样做 |
[02:37] | You have to check before you combine anything with your heart medicine. | 在您将其他药与心脏病药 混用前得先咨询药剂师 |
[02:40] | Yes, yes. I’ll check with the pharmacist. | 对,对,我会问一下药剂师的 |
[02:42] | We don’t want anything to happen to you, Mr. Pitt. | 我们不希望您出任何事,皮特先生 |
[02:45] | We want you to live a long, long time. | 我们希望您会非常非常长寿 |
[02:49] | Look at that, I only got one picture left. | 看呀,还可以拍最后一张照片 |
[02:53] | How about a shot of me and Mr. Morgan? | 我和摩根先生合张影怎么样? |
[02:55] | – Why? | – Why? – 为什么? – 为什么? |
[02:57] | Because we’re a team. Come on. | 因为我们是一个团队,来吧 |
[02:59] | Would you take this for us, dear? Thank you very much. Here we go. | 你能帮我们拍一张吗,亲爱的? 非常感谢,开始吧 |
[03:04] | Anyone ever tell you you look a lot like Sugar Ray Leonard? | 有人说过你长得很像 休格・雷・伦纳德吗? |
[03:07] | – Excuse me? – Yeah, you must hear that all the time. | – 什么? – 别人肯定老这么说 |
[03:10] | I suppose we all look alike to you, right, Costanza? | 我猜在你觉得我们长得都一样, 对吗,克斯坦萨? |
[03:13] | What? What? No, no, no. | 什么?不,不,不 |
[03:17] | No, no, it’s not a racial thing. There really is a resemblance. | 不,不,不是因为人种 你真的长得像他 |
[03:21] | Don’t you think he looks like Sugar Ray? | 你们不觉得他像休格・雷吗? |
[03:24] | Come on, somebody. Back me up. | 拜托,谁支持我一下 |
[03:28] | Come on. A little help. | 拜托,帮个忙 |
[03:33] | Maybe he looks a little like Sugar Ray Leonard. | 也许他长得有一点点像休格・雷・伦纳德 |
[03:35] | A little? Come on. | 一点点?拜托 |
[03:37] | Well, you still shouldn’t have said it. | 但你还是不应该那么说 |
[03:39] | You think Morgan thinks I have a racial bias? | 你认为摩根会认为我有种族歧视? |
[03:41] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[03:43] | Boy, that is so unfair. | 天哪,这太不公平了 |
[03:45] | I would’ve marched on Selma if it was in Long Island. | 我会在塞尔玛(以黑人运动闻名)游行 如果它在长岛(纽约)的话 |
[03:48] | – You’d have marched on Great Neck? – Absolutely. I still might. | – 你会在大颈区(纽约)游行? – 当然,我仍然会 |
[03:52] | I always hated those girls. They would never date me. | 我讨厌那儿的女孩 她们总是不跟我约会 |
[03:55] | – Hey. – Hey, there you are. | – 嘿 – 还,你来了 |
[03:57] | – So you ready? – For what? | – 你准备好了? – 准备什么? |
[03:59] | He’s taking me to the airport. We got a few minutes. | 他要载我去机场, 我们还有一点时间 |
[04:01] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:03] | What, you got no luggage? | 你没带行李吗? |
[04:04] | This is it. I’m only going for the day. | 就这么多,我只去一天而已 |
[04:07] | – I just gotta pick up a toothbrush. – Okay. | – 我只要顺路去药店买把牙刷就好了 – 好的 |
[04:10] | Hey, Kramer. Who does that look like? | 克莱默 这个人像谁? |
[04:15] | – I don’t know. – Come on, come on. | – 不知道 – 猜猜 |
[04:17] | – Not salt, but? – What, Pepper Johnson? | – 不是盐,而是…? – 佩珀(字面义辣椒)・约翰森? |
[04:22] | No. Sugar Ray Leonard. | 不,休格(字面义糖)・雷・伦纳德 |
[04:24] | Oh, no way. | 不像 |
[04:27] | All right, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧,我告诉你 |
[04:29] | I’ll bet you the next three people I ask… | 我跟你赌,我再问三个人… |
[04:31] | …two of them will say Sugar Ray. | 会有两个人说他像休格・雷 |
[04:33] | How much? $ 100? $200? $ 1000? | 多少钱?一百美元? 两百?一千? |
[04:35] | Wait, what are you doing? You’re not betting. | 等等,你们在做什么? 你不能赌博 |
[04:37] | – You know he’s not supposed to bet. – Come on, Jerry, it’s a lock. | – 你知道他不能赌博 – 拜托,杰瑞,我赢定了 |
[04:40] | Kramer, you’ve had this thing under control… | 克莱默,你已经戒赌… |
[04:42] | …for almost three years now. Don’t start again. | 快要三年了,不要又开始了 |
[04:45] | – But it’s a lock, Jerry. – No. | – 但我赢定了,杰瑞 – 不行 |
[04:51] | – What’re you doing about Morgan? – You know what would be great? | – 那你打算怎么解决摩根的事? – 我有个好点子 |
[04:54] | If he could see me with some of my black friends. | 让他看到我跟一些黑人朋友在一起 |
[04:56] | Except you don’t really have any black friends. | 对,只不过你没有黑人朋友 |
[04:59] | Outside of us, you don’t have any white friends either. | 除了我俩,你也没有其他白人朋友 |
[05:05] | – Yes? – Hello, Joe? | – 是谁? – 是乔吗? |
[05:07] | – Who is this? – It’s me. | – 你是谁? – 是我 |
[05:09] | – George Costanza. – Who? | – 乔治・克斯坦萨 – 谁? |
[05:12] | Remember I was here a while back? | 记得我以前来过吗? |
[05:14] | We watched Breakfast at Tiffany’s together? | 我们一起看的蒂凡尼的早餐? |
[05:17] | What do you want? | 你要干什么? |
[05:18] | Well, I’ve rented another video, Joe. | 我租了别的片子,乔 |
[05:20] | And there’s some popcorn. | 而且还带了爆米花 |
[05:22] | – I thought we could do it again. – Go away. | – 我希望我们能像过去那样 – 走开 |
[05:26] | Remy. Hi. | 雷米,你好啊 |
[05:28] | You. What are you doing here? | 是你 你在这里做什么? |
[05:31] | Well, I got another Audrey Hepburn movie. | 我带了别的奥黛丽赫本主演的片子 |
[05:33] | – Remy, is that you? – Daddy, that man’s here again. | – 雷米,是你吗? – 爸爸,那个家伙又来了 |
[05:36] | Remy, I want you up here instantly. | 雷米,上楼,赶快 |
[05:39] | You know, Remy, I was thinking. Last time we were together, you… | 雷米,我在想, 我们最后一次见面时,你… |
[05:51] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[05:52] | You know what? Leave it. Just pull the car around front. | 别管它了 去把车开到前门来 |
[05:55] | – You sure? – Yeah. I’ll take care of it. | – 确定? – 对,我会收拾的 |
[05:57] | Just throw that in there, would you? | 你把它们扔到地上就好了 |
[06:04] | Excuse me. | 请问… |
[06:05] | I take heart medication. What would you recommend for a runny nose? | 我在服用治疗心脏病的药物, 我可以吃什么感冒药? |
[06:08] | Take an antihistamine. They’re over there. | 吃抗组织胺,在那儿 |
[06:11] | – It’s all right to take? – Yeah, they’re great. | – 我吃这个行吗? – 行,它很有效的 |
[06:13] | What about appetite suppressants? | 那用什么食欲抑制剂好? |
[06:16] | I just saw them. | 我刚还看见来着 |
[06:17] | Oh, here. Here you go. | 噢,这里,给您 |
[06:19] | – Thank you, young man. – Have a good day, sir. | – 谢谢你,年轻人 – 祝您愉快,先生 |
[06:24] | – This is your swanky Diplomat’s Club. – I don’t see Katie anywhere. | – 这就是你那个悬乎的外交官俱乐部 – 我没看到凯蒂 |
[06:28] | What’s this, a fellow club member? | 谁啊,俱乐部成员? |
[06:30] | No, she’s this woman who’s booking me on these college tours. | 不,帮我安排这一系列高校巡演的人 |
[06:33] | She thinks I’m some big celebrity that has to be pampered… | 她以为我是五谷不分的大明星 必须细心呵护… |
[06:36] | …and explained every little thing. | 还得跟我解释所有琐事 |
[06:38] | Yeah. I’m gonna get some snacks before my flight. | 好吧,上飞机前我要找些点心吃 |
[06:44] | – Jerry. – Oh, hi, Katie. | – 杰瑞 – 嗨,凯蒂 |
[06:46] | – You found the airport all right? – Yes, I followed the planes. | – 飞机场好找吧? – 对,我跟着飞机就找到了 |
[06:49] | I see you’re having coffee. | 你在喝咖啡 |
[06:51] | Just so you know, they also have decaf as well. | 告诉你,他们还有无咖啡因咖啡 |
[06:54] | And I talked to the hostess, they’ll also be serving coffee on the plane… | 我问过空姐了,飞机上也会有咖啡… |
[06:57] | …along with a selection of cocktails and soft… | 还有鸡尾酒和汽水… |
[07:00] | Thanks. Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢,谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[07:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[07:07] | I’m Lenore Walker, Mr. Pitt’s estate lawyer. | 我是列农.沃克 皮特先生的财产律师 |
[07:10] | I arrived to discuss his will and found Justin had collapsed on the floor. | 我来跟他讨论遗嘱的事 发现他倒在了地上 |
[07:13] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天啊 |
[07:15] | – Who are you? – This is the girl I want to put in my will. | – 你是谁? – 这就是我要加进遗嘱里的女孩 |
[07:18] | – Elaine, l… – Please. Rest, Mr. Pitt. | – 伊莲,我... – 好好休息,皮特先生 |
[07:21] | Oh, you’re the assistant. | 哦,你就是那个助理 |
[07:23] | Why weren’t you here taking care of him? | 你怎么没在这儿照顾他? |
[07:26] | Well, he gave me the morning off. I was doing a little shopping. | 嗯,他上午给我放假了 我去买了点东西 |
[07:32] | How did this happen? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[07:33] | He took a very dangerous combination of prescription heart medicine… | 他服用了混合起来非常危险的药物 处方心脏病药 |
[07:37] | …and these other pills. | 还有这些药 |
[07:39] | You were supposed to talk to the pharmacist. | 你应该去问药剂师的啊 |
[07:41] | I spoke to somebody who worked there. | 我问了那里的一个工作人员 |
[07:44] | Oh, I’m gonna go and call that pharmacy. | 我得打电话给那个药房 |
[07:47] | How well do you know her? | 你有多了解她呢? |
[07:53] | Jerry, just so you know, before we take off… | 杰瑞,告诉你,在起飞以前… |
[07:55] | …they’ll tell us what to do in event of a crash. | 他们会告诉我们 如果坠机了该怎么办 |
[07:57] | Yes, I know. I’ve flown before. | 我知道 我坐过飞机 |
[08:00] | Oh, good. I just didn’t want you to freak out. | 哦,那就好 我不想让你受刺激 |
[08:02] | The chance of a crash is very slim. | 坠机的可能性是很小的 |
[08:04] | – Do you have to go to the bathroom? – No. | – 你要去洗手间么? – 不用 |
[08:10] | Even if you have to go a little, you better go now… | 即使你只有一点点想去 也最好现在就去… |
[08:13] | …because you can’t until after takeoff. | 要不然只能等到起飞了 |
[08:20] | – Hey, how you doing? – Pretty good. | – 嘿,你好 – 你好 |
[08:23] | Name’s Kramer. | 我叫克莱默 |
[08:25] | Earl Haffler. Nice to meet you. | 我叫厄尔.哈夫勒 很高兴认识你 |
[08:28] | I’m headed to Houston. Where you headed? | 我去休斯敦,你呢? |
[08:30] | Oh, I’m happy right here. | 哦,我就待在这儿 |
[08:32] | Isn’t this place amazing? | 这地方真不错 |
[08:33] | Planes flying in from all corners of the world… | 来自世界各地的飞机都飞往这里… |
[08:36] | …and they know the minute when they’re arriving. | 而且他们知道到达的时间 |
[08:39] | Oh, they don’t know a darn thing. | 他们才不知道呢 |
[08:42] | That’s why my flight to Houston has been delayed. | 我去休斯敦的航班就延误了 |
[08:44] | They’re all morons. | 这群笨蛋 |
[08:46] | Matter of fact, I’ll bet you… | 我跟你打赌 |
[08:48] | …that that flight to Pittsburgh takes off before my flight to Houston. | 那个去皮特斯堡的航班 一定能在我的航班前起飞 |
[08:52] | Bet? | 打赌? |
[08:54] | – Not a betting man. – Friendly wager. | – 我不打赌 – 赌着玩嘛 |
[08:56] | – I haven’t made a bet in three years. – Oh, come on. | – 我三年都没有赌了 – 来吧 |
[08:59] | Keep things interesting, pass the time. | 找点乐子,打发时间 |
[09:05] | – Okay, how much? – How about 200. | – 好吧,赌多少? – 二百怎么样? |
[09:07] | You’re on, cowboy. | – 赌吧,好家伙! |
[09:13] | – How you doing? – Okay. | – 你好么? – 还行 |
[09:17] | – Nice day today. – What? | – 天气不错 – 什么? |
[09:20] | I’m George, George Costanza. You live around here? | -我叫乔治.克斯坦萨 你住在这附近么? |
[09:27] | Now arriving at gate 12… | 现在到达12号门的是… |
[09:30] | – This could be Mexico City. – Come on, Seattle, let’s go. | – 有可能是从墨西哥城来的哦 – 西雅图,一定要是西雅图 |
[09:33] | – Come on, Mexico City! – Seattle! Seattle! | – 一定是墨西哥城! – 西雅图!西雅图! |
[09:36] | Flight number 42 from Mexico City. | 由墨西哥城飞抵的42号航班 |
[09:40] | Yeah, buddy. | 太好了! |
[09:43] | All right, come on, let’s go again. Let’s go again. | 好吧,再来一次 |
[09:47] | Mr. Pitt, do you need anything? | 皮特先生,你需要什么吗? |
[09:49] | No. | 不需要 |
[09:52] | You need to sit up. Why don’t I get you a pillow. | 你应该坐起来 我给你拿个枕头吧 |
[09:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:12] | It’s a pretty full house, lighting guy’s name is Lou. | 座无虚席 管灯光的人姓陆 |
[10:14] | – He’s got a birthday next week. – Yeah, I don’t care. | – 他下个星期过生日 – 关我甚事 |
[10:17] | By the way, I don’t want you to freak out… | 还有,我不想刺激你… |
[10:19] | …but the pilot is going to be in the audience. | 那个飞行员也在观众席里 |
[10:22] | Who? | 谁? |
[10:23] | Remember the plane we took here? | 还记得我们来这儿的飞机吧? |
[10:25] | The pilot is going to be sitting out there watching the show. | 那个飞行员就坐在观众席里看表演 |
[10:28] | I don’t care. Why are you telling me this? | 无所谓 你干嘛要告诉我这些? |
[10:30] | I just didn’t want you to freak out. | 我只是不想刺激到你 |
[10:32] | Why would I freak out? | 为什么我会被刺激到? |
[10:36] | Pilot. | 飞行员 |
[10:37] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, a big hand for Mr. Jerry Seinfeld. | -女士们先生们,让我们欢迎杰瑞.宋飞先生 |
[10:45] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[10:47] | All right. Good afternoon, lthaca. Welcome. | 下午好,伊莎卡 欢迎大家 |
[10:50] | Good to see you here. | 很高兴在这儿见到你们 |
[10:53] | Boy, I noticed there’s a lot of those orange cones… | 我在来这儿的… |
[10:55] | …you have out on the thruway on the way… | 高速公路上… |
[10:59] | …up here. | 发现了很多橙色路标 |
[11:05] | I was… l… | 我,呃… |
[11:20] | – It didn’t go very well, did it? – No, it didn’t. | – 不是很顺利吧 – 不顺利 |
[11:23] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么? |
[11:24] | Seeing that pilot in the audience really freaked me out. | 在观众席里看见那个飞行员 我真的受刺激了 |
[11:27] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[11:28] | If you hadn’t mentioned anything, I would’ve been fine. | 要是你什么都不说的话 我根本没事 |
[11:32] | I became obsessed with him. | 我没法摆脱他 |
[11:33] | Why did I invite him? Stupid. Stupid. | 我干嘛要邀请他?太愚蠢了 |
[11:35] | When he asked for tickets, I should’ve said no. | 他要票的时候,我应该拒绝的 |
[11:37] | – I’m gonna go chew him out. – Oh, it doesn’t matter now. | – 我要去谴责他 – 噢,现在已经没用了 |
[11:40] | – Don’t you worry, I’m on top of this. – Yeah, you’re on top of it. | – 别担心,我是管事的 – 对,你是管事的 |
[11:43] | And I’m on the bottom! | 我是打杂的! |
[11:48] | Well, Mr. Kramer, looks like you’re in the hole $3200. | 克莱默先生,你已经赔了3200块了 |
[11:53] | Will that be cash or check? | 你是给现金还是支票? |
[11:55] | Come on, one more bet. Double or nothing, huh? | 来吧,再赌一次 要么翻倍要么输光,怎么样? |
[11:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:00] | But I wanna see some cash on the table. | 但我现在就想看到一点现金 |
[12:02] | All right, let me call my bank, huh? | 好吧,我打个电话给银行 |
[12:05] | All right, you stay here. | 你在这儿等着 |
[12:15] | – Hello? – Yeah, it’s me. | – 喂? – 是我 |
[12:17] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[12:19] | All right, listen, I need some cash. | 我需要一些现金 |
[12:21] | – What for? – I just need it, that’s all. | – 干嘛? – 我就是需要 |
[12:23] | Oh, no. Don’t tell me. | 不,不会吧 |
[12:26] | You’re gambling again, aren’t you? | 你又开始赌了? |
[12:28] | You weak, weak man. | 你这个没意志的家伙 |
[12:31] | – Where are you? – I’m at the airport. | – 你在哪? – 机场 |
[12:34] | – The airport? – Betting on arrivals and departures. | – 机场? – 赌飞机的起降 |
[12:37] | But I’m down 3200 bucks, so you gotta get me some cash. | 我输了3200块 你要给我一点现金 |
[12:39] | – I don’t have that kind of dough. – Sure you do. | – 我没有那么多钱 – 你肯定有 |
[12:42] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Not the bag. | 哦不,不,不 别想那个包 |
[12:44] | Help me, man. I’m desperate. | 帮帮忙,伙计 我都绝望了 |
[12:47] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧! |
[12:50] | Sorry for the delay, folks. | 乘客朋友们,抱歉地通知你们 |
[12:52] | There is a slight complication, but we’re taking care of it… | 飞机因为一些小故障推迟起飞 我们正在解决… |
[12:55] | … and we’ll be on our way to LaGuardia. | 随即飞往拉瓜地亚机场 |
[12:57] | What is the complication? | 出了什么故障? |
[13:00] | – Mr. Seinfeld? – Yes? | – 宋飞先生? – 什么事? |
[13:02] | I’m sorry, but the pilot has asked that you leave this plane. | 很抱歉,飞行员请您下飞机 |
[13:06] | What? | 什么? |
[13:08] | Apparently he has some sort of problem with you. | 显然他对您有些意见 |
[13:11] | I’m not surprised. I really let him have it, Jerry. | 这不奇怪 我好好地教训了他,杰瑞 |
[13:14] | He had no business being in your audience if you didn’t want him there. | 你不想让他在观众席里,他就不能来 |
[13:18] | I didn’t care. | 我根本不在乎 |
[13:19] | Well, now the pilot doesn’t want you on his plane. | 现在飞行员不想让您出现在他的飞机上 |
[13:23] | He can’t just throw me off the plane. | 他不能就这样把我赶下飞机 |
[13:25] | Yes, he can, if he has cause to believe that a passenger will be a disturbance. | 他可以 如果他觉得某个乘客会造成干扰 |
[13:29] | But I’m not a disturbance. | 但我不会造成干扰 |
[13:31] | Well, apparently you are disturbing him, sir. | 显然您正在干扰他,先生 |
[13:33] | But someone is waiting for me. | 可有人正在等我 |
[13:36] | – Jerry, I don’t want you to freak out. – I’m freaking out! | – 杰瑞,我不想刺激你… – 我已经受刺激了! |
[13:38] | I am freaking out! | 我受刺激了! |
[13:48] | There’s a flight leaving at 8 and another one leaving at 8:30. | 有一架航班8点起飞,还有一个8点半 |
[13:51] | Which one do you want? | 你要坐哪一班? |
[13:54] | Which one do you think I want? | 你觉得我想坐哪一班? |
[13:57] | – The 8 will get you in a little earlier. – Then we’ll make it the 8. | – 坐8点你会比较早到 -那就坐8点的 |
[14:01] | Okay, I’ll book a hotel. A standard room or a mini-suite? | 好的,我来订旅馆 你要标准间还是小套间? |
[14:04] | – Hotel? – Yeah, it’s 8 in the morning. | – 旅馆? – 对啊,飞机是明早8点的 |
[14:06] | No, no, I have to get home tonight. | 不行,我今晚必须回去 |
[14:08] | Bridgette’s gonna be waiting for me at the Diplomat’s Club. Rent a car. | 布丽奇特在外交官俱乐部等我 给我租辆车 |
[14:12] | Midsize, luxury or sports model? What’s your preference? | 中型的,豪华的还是跑车? 你喜欢哪种? |
[14:19] | I don’t have a preference, okay? Just make a decision yourself. | 我没什么特别喜好好吧 你决定就行了 |
[14:24] | All right? Stop bothering me with every minor detail. | 好不?别再拿这些 细枝末节烦我了 |
[14:27] | Please? | 求你了 |
[14:29] | Okay. You’re the big celebrity. | 好好好,你最大 |
[14:40] | – Hello? – George. | – 喂? – 乔治 |
[14:41] | – Hey, Jerry. How was lthaca? – I’m still here. | – 嗨,杰瑞,伊莎卡怎么样啊? – 我还在这儿 |
[14:43] | You gotta go down to the Diplomat’s Club… | 你得去趟外交官俱乐部… |
[14:46] | Hey, Jerry, what was the name of that exterminator… | 对了,杰瑞 那个给你公寓喷药驱虫的人… |
[14:48] | …who fumigated your apartment when you had fleas? | 叫什么来着? |
[14:51] | – Karl, I think. – Karl. Yeah, yeah. | – 卡尔吧,好像 – 卡尔,对 |
[14:54] | – He was a nice guy. – Yeah, he was nice. | – 他是个好人 – 是啊,确实不错 |
[14:56] | – What company was it? – Defend. | – 他是哪家公司的? – 卫士 |
[14:59] | Defend. Yeah. You know, we spoke for a little bit. | 卫士,嗯, 我们之前说过几句话 |
[15:01] | – You need an exterminator? – No, not really. | – 你家需要除虫? – 不是 |
[15:04] | Oh, don’t tell me. | 啊,让我猜猜 |
[15:05] | – Because he’s black? – Gotta go. | – 因为他是黑人? – 先挂了 |
[15:08] | George? George? | 乔治?乔治? |
[15:11] | Hello, this is Jerry Seinfeld. Is Elaine there? | 喂,我是杰瑞・宋飞 伊莲在吗? |
[15:14] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[15:19] | Elaine, there’s a Jerry Seinfeld on the phone for you. | 伊莲,杰瑞・宋飞打电话找你 |
[15:24] | – Hello? – Elaine. I need a big favor. | – 喂? – 伊莲,我求你帮我个忙吧 |
[15:27] | Go down to the Diplomat’s Club and meet Bridgette for me. I’m late. | 帮我去趟外交官俱乐部找布丽奇特 我来不及去了 |
[15:31] | – That’s at the airport, right? – Right. | – 去机场? – 对 |
[15:33] | She’ll think I stood her up. I’ll never get another date with her. | 要不然她会以为我放她鸽子 她就再也不会跟我约会了 |
[15:36] | – She’ll freak out! – All right, all right. | – 她会受刺激的! – 好吧 |
[15:38] | – You sound a little freaked out yourself. – I am a little freaked out! | – 倒是你听起来比较像受刺激 – 我确实受刺激了! |
[15:41] | Calm down. I’ll take care of it. | 冷静,我会处理的 |
[15:43] | – All right, but you have to leave now! – I said, I’ll take care of it. | – 可你现在就应该出发了! – 我说了,我会处理的 |
[15:53] | – Kramer. – Hey. | – 克莱默 – 嗨 |
[15:54] | – Okay, here it is. – All right, good. | – 来,给你 – 好,太好了 |
[15:57] | Here’s my collateral. | 我用这个作抵押 |
[16:01] | So it’s a mailbag. So what? | 一个邮袋能怎么样呢? |
[16:03] | So what? | 能怎么样? |
[16:04] | Do you know whose mailbag that is? | 你知道这是谁的邮袋么? |
[16:08] | David Berkowitz. | 大卫・伯科威茨 |
[16:10] | Son of Sam. | 山姆之子(美国连环杀手,枪杀了 6对约会男女,曾经在邮局做过雇员) |
[16:11] | The worst mass murderer the post office ever produced. | 邮政业最臭名昭著的杀人凶手 |
[16:15] | – Where’d you get this? – I took over his route. | – 你从哪搞到这个的? – 他送信的那条路线现在由我负责 |
[16:18] | And, boy, were there a lot of dogs on that route. | 老天,那一路的可有不少狗 |
[16:22] | – Any of them talking to you? – Just to tell me to keep off the snacks. | – 它们朝你叫唤了? – 只是让我离它们的点心远点儿 |
[16:30] | – Your bud is a hell of a guy. – Yeah, don’t I know it. | – 你小子真行啊 – 哈,可不是么 |
[16:35] | Okay, Cosmo, we’re back in business. | 好吧,伙计,咱接着玩吧 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:38] | Let’s check out the board. Now, who do you like? | – 先看看公告板 – 这把你赌谁? |
[16:42] | All right, how about lthaca versus Boston? | 那就伊莎卡和波士顿吧? |
[16:44] | All right. I’m gonna give you a sporting chance. I’ll take lthaca. | 好吧,这把我让着点你 我赌伊莎卡 |
[16:49] | – Double or nothing. | – Double or nothing. – 要么翻倍要么输光 – 没问题 |
[16:51] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 但愿你此刻大脑依然清醒 |
[17:02] | – Where are we? – I’m not sure. | – 咱们这是在哪? – 我也不清楚 |
[17:06] | – Is this even a road? – Oh, we lost the road half-hour ago. | – 这还是条路吗? – 哦,我们半小时前找不到路了 |
[17:10] | What? Well, why didn’t you wake me up? | 什么? 你为什么不叫醒我呢? |
[17:12] | You told me not to bother you with minor details. | 你要我别拿这种细枝末节 来烦你的啊 |
[17:15] | – No road is a major detail. – Okay, now I know. | – 无路可走是粗枝大节啊 – 好吧,知道了 |
[17:19] | Should I keep going or turn around? Do you have a preference? | 那我是继续往前开还是调头呢? 你选哪种? |
[17:22] | Look out! | 小心啊! |
[17:29] | – May I help you? – I’m the exterminator. | – 有什么可以帮你的吗? – 我是来驱虫的 |
[17:32] | Oh, yes, of course. Come in. | 哦对,快请进 |
[17:34] | Why didn’t you want me to bring my equipment or wear my uniform? | 你为什么不让我带工具 穿制服呢? |
[17:38] | Well, if the other people in the office saw that I had called an exterminator… | 啊,要是公司里的其他人看见 我找了个驱虫工的话… |
[17:42] | …they would just panic. | …他们会很惶恐的 |
[17:43] | They’re a jittery group. | 那帮人都有点神经兮兮的 |
[17:45] | Besides, this is sort of a friendly visit. | 而且,咱们今天就像朋友一样聚聚嘛 |
[17:48] | – Karl, right? – Do I know you? | – 你叫卡尔,没错吧 – 我认识你么? |
[17:50] | Yeah. We met at Jerry Seinfeld’s apartment… | 应该认识啊,我们在杰瑞・宋飞 的家里见过… |
[17:52] | …when you fumigated for fleas over there. | 你帮他驱走跳蚤那回 |
[17:55] | Seinfeld. Oh, yeah. Funny white guy, right? | 宋飞…哦对 那个好玩的白人哈? |
[17:59] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[18:01] | Yes, I suppose he is white. I never really thought about it. | 恩,他好像还真是白人 我之前倒没想过这些 |
[18:05] | I don’t really see people in terms of color. | 我不是很注意人们的肤色 |
[18:10] | You know, there’s someone I’d like you to meet. Hang on a second. | 对了,我想介绍个人给你认识 等一下 |
[18:14] | – Is Mr. Morgan in? – Mr. Morgan left for dinner. | – 摩根先生在吗? – 他去吃晚餐了 |
[18:18] | He left? | 他不在? |
[18:22] | Karl, you hungry? | 卡尔,想吃点东西吗? |
[18:26] | Here’s a new twist on car-pooling: | “驾车游”一词出现新定义: |
[18:29] | Early this morning… | 今天清晨… |
[18:30] | … a lost Manhattanite drove through a residential back yard… | 一名迷路的曼哈顿居民在驾车游 纽约州伊莎卡市时… |
[18:33] | … and wound up in a swimming pool near Ithaca, New York. | 开进了当地一家居民的后院 并栽进游泳池中畅“游” |
[18:35] | Comedian Jerry Seinfeld, a passenger… | 车上的乘客,喜剧演员杰瑞・宋飞 |
[18:38] | … seemed a little freaked out. | 看上去受了些刺激 |
[18:40] | That’s it! No more questions! I don’t care! | 到此为止!别再问了! 我无所谓! |
[18:43] | No! No! No! | 别问了!别问了! |
[18:46] | That’s him. That’s the man who gave me the pills in the drugstore. | 就是他!就是他在药店给我拿药的 |
[18:50] | He’s no pharmacist. | 他根本不是药剂师 |
[18:51] | Seinfeld? I know that name. | 宋飞?我听过这个名字 |
[18:55] | He called here earlier for Elaine. | 他打过电话到这里找伊莲 |
[19:06] | Oh, by the way, order anything you want, it’s all on me. | 哦,对了,尽管点你想吃的 我买单 |
[19:09] | Just do me a tiny favor. | 你帮我个小忙就好了 |
[19:11] | Pretend we’re old friends. | 假装咱是老朋友 |
[19:14] | Oh, my God, Mr. Morgan. What a coincidence. | 天啊,摩根先生!太巧了 |
[19:18] | It’s Mr. Morgan. Come here. | 这位是莫根先生,过来 |
[19:19] | Mr. Morgan, I want you to meet a dear old friend of mine, Karl. | 摩根先生,这是我的老朋友,卡尔 |
[19:24] | I’m the exterminator. | 我是杀虫的 |
[19:26] | That’s what we used to call him in high school, “The Exterminator.” | 我们高中就这么叫他,“冷面杀手” |
[19:30] | He was a linebacker. Oh, boy. | 他踢后卫 |
[19:33] | Oh, did we have some wild times. | 啊,那段时光太美好了 |
[19:39] | Well, that Newman was your good-luck charm. | 那个纽曼真是你的幸运星啊 |
[19:42] | – Yeah, he sure was. – I should’ve quit at double or nothing. | – 那显然 – 我真不该同意“要么翻倍要么输光” |
[19:44] | – Traveler’s checks acceptable? – Oh, I accept. | – 给你旅行支票可以么? – 可以 |
[19:47] | Yeah, he worked in the cubicle right next to me. | 工作时他就在我旁边的隔间 |
[19:50] | We once double-dated. | 我们四人约会过 (两对男女一起约会) |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:55] | It’s a pleasure doing business with a gentleman like yourself. | 跟你这样的绅士交易就是心情愉快啊 |
[20:00] | – Kramer. – Elaine, what are you doing here? | – 克莱默 – 伊莲,你来这干嘛? |
[20:02] | Jerry asked me to meet his girlfriend here. | 杰瑞让我来这找她女朋友 |
[20:04] | You hear about his plane in lthaca? | 你听说他在伊莎卡坐飞机的事了吗? |
[20:06] | What about the plane in lthaca? | 什么事? |
[20:08] | Our stupid friend freaked out the pilot… | 咱这位亲爱的小朋友得罪了飞行员… |
[20:11] | …single-handedly delayed the plane a whole hour. | 因为他一个人 整趟航班晚点了一小时 |
[20:14] | – Can you believe that? – Boy. | – 这叫什么事儿啊! – 天哪 |
[20:16] | Your friend caused the delay? | 是你朋友导致飞机晚点的? |
[20:19] | – You’re a cheat. – No, wait… | – 你这个骗子 – 不,等等… |
[20:21] | – Nobody hustles Earl Haffler. – Oh, come on. | – 没人骗得过我厄尔・哈夫勒 – 别啊 |
[20:25] | – See you around, Cosmo. – What? | – 再见吧,伙计 – 啥? |
[20:28] | Howdy, ma’am. | 小姐,您好 |
[20:34] | Poison you? | 毒害您? |
[20:36] | Jerry Seinfeld tried to poison you? | 杰瑞・宋飞想毒害您? |
[20:39] | What? What? Mr. Pitt, what are you, delirious? | 什么? 皮特先生,您这是…神志不清了? |
[20:42] | He’s never even met you. | 他连见都没见过您 |
[20:44] | You’re fired, Elaine. Goodbye. | 你被解雇了,伊莲,再见 |
[20:48] | Goodbye? | 再见? |
[21:21] | – Bridgette. – Jerry, what happened? | – 布丽奇特 – 杰瑞,你怎么了? |
[21:24] | I’m so sorry. I got stuck out of town. | 真太对不起了,我被困在外地了 |
[21:27] | I missed our whole time together. | 我错了和你在一起的时间 |
[21:28] | Well, my plane doesn’t leave for another half-hour. | 额,我的飞机半小时后才开呢 |
[21:31] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:45] | Oh, my God. It’s him. | 老天,是他! |
[21:47] | It’s the pilot! | 那个飞行员! |
[22:07] | I love this place. You know, Karl and I come here all the time. | 我太喜欢这里了 我和卡尔常来 |
[22:10] | – Is that right? – Yeah, I come here all the time. | – 真的么? – 对啊,我经常来 |
[22:13] | You wouldn’t believe the rat droppings in the kitchen. | 你可不知道,那厨房里全是耗子屎 |
[22:16] | So you really are an exterminator? | 你真是个杀虫的? |
[22:20] | This time, George, you’ve sunk to a new low. | 乔治,你的手段还能再低级点么? |
[22:26] | Check, please. | 买单 |
[22:28] | Hey, Sugar Ray Leonard can eat here on the house. | 休格・雷・伦纳德 可在本餐厅免费就餐 |
[22:32] | Hear that? Hear that? Mr. Morgan! | 听见没?听见没?摩根先生! |
[22:34] | Did you hear that? Mr. Morgan! | 你听见没有,摩根先生? |