时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Yes, I’m a very lazy eater. | 对,我吃饭很懒 |
[00:05] | That’s why I like soup. First of all, it looks half-digested… | 所以我爱喝汤 因为汤看起来已经消化一半了 |
[00:08] | …so you feel like half the work is done already. | 你就只需消化另一半 |
[00:11] | I’m hoping Campbell’s comes out with an IV line of soup… | 真希望坎贝尔研发出静脉注射汤液 |
[00:14] | …that you could just jam right into your arm, you know? | 你就可以把汤注入手臂 |
[00:16] | Campbell’s tomato intravenous. | 坎贝尔西红柿注射汤 |
[00:19] | Mainline gumbo. | 或是秋葵注射浓汤 |
[00:21] | Everyone just sitting around at dinner with their soup IV… | 大家在聚餐时 |
[00:23] | …hanging on the hook there, you know? | 上面都吊着瓶静脉注射汤 |
[00:28] | How’s yours, Grandpa? | 你的汤怎样,爷爷? |
[00:30] | Oh, chunky style. | 噢,很肥腻 |
[00:37] | What theatre do you wanna go to tonight? | 今晚你想去哪个剧院? |
[00:39] | We got 61 st and 3rd or 84th and Broadway. | 去百脑汇第61家,第3或第84家? |
[00:43] | Which one you wanna go to, Schmoopie? | 你想去哪个,小笨笨? |
[00:45] | You called me “Schmoopie.” You’re Schmoopie. | 你叫我“小笨笨”,你才是小笨笨 |
[00:47] | – You’re Schmoopie. | – You’re Schmoopie. – 你是小笨笨 – 你是小笨笨 |
[00:49] | You’re Schmoopie. | 你才是小笨笨 |
[00:51] | All right, Schmoopies, what’s it gonna be? | 好吧,小笨笨们,到底哪儿? |
[00:54] | – Pick a theatre. – We’ll go to 3rd Avenue. | – 选一个吧 – 我们去第3街那家 |
[00:57] | So can you come with us to the soup place? | 你会跟我们一起去喝汤吗? |
[00:58] | No, you have a good lunch. I’ll meet you here for the movie. | 不了,你们吃得开心些 我到时过来一起去看电影 |
[01:02] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[01:03] | – Hi, Elaine. – Hi, Sheila. | – 嗨,伊莲 – 嗨,希拉 |
[01:05] | All right, then I’ll see you later. | 好吧,待会见 |
[01:07] | – Bye, Schmoopie. | – Bye, Schmoopie. – 再见,小笨笨 – 再见,小笨笨 |
[01:13] | Okay, we ready to go? | 嗯,可以走了吗? |
[01:14] | Yes, please. Please, let’s go. | 拜托,走吧 |
[01:17] | I’m in the mood for a cheeseburger. | 我想吃干酪汉堡 |
[01:18] | – No, we gotta go to the soup place. – What soup place? | – 不行,我们得去喝汤那儿 – 什么汤那儿? |
[01:21] | There’s a soup stand. Kramer’s been going there. | 有一家喝汤的,克莱默已经去过了 |
[01:23] | He’s always raving. | 他常狂赞那家店 |
[01:24] | I finally got a chance to go, and I tell you this: | 终于有机会可以去了,我跟你说 |
[01:27] | You will be stunned. | 你会被吓到的 |
[01:28] | Stunned by soup? | 被汤给吓到? |
[01:30] | You can’t eat this soup standing up. Your knees buckle. | 你不能站着喝汤,你要跪着喝 |
[01:33] | All right, let’s go. Come on. | 好吧,走吧,快点 |
[01:34] | There’s only one caveat. | 事先警告你们 |
[01:36] | Guy who runs the place is a little temperamental. | 那家店老板脾气不太好 |
[01:39] | Especially about the ordering procedure. | 尤其是订餐时候 |
[01:41] | He’s secretly referred to as the “Soup Nazi.” | 他背地里被叫做“纳粹汤” |
[01:45] | What happens if you don’t order right? | 如果不订餐的话会怎样呢? |
[01:46] | – He yells, and you don’t get your soup. – What? | – 他会发飙,你没汤喝了 – 什么? |
[01:49] | Just follow the procedure and you will be fine. | 按照规矩来吧,那就没事了 |
[01:52] | – All right, let’s go over that again. – All right. | – 好吧,我们去看看吧 – 好 |
[01:54] | As you walk in the place, move immediately to your right. | 走进去时,立即靠右站 |
[01:58] | Okay, the main thing is to keep the line moving. | 首先要保证队列流动畅通 |
[02:01] | You hold out your money, speak your soup in a clear voice… | 你拿出钱,清晰地说出,你要的汤 |
[02:03] | …step to the left, and receive soup. – Right. | – 然后靠左站,去接汤 – 明白了 |
[02:05] | It’s very important not to embellish your order. | 要汤时要简明扼要 |
[02:08] | No extraneous comments, no questions, no compliments. | 不要过多评论,不要提问,不要赞扬 |
[02:11] | – Oh, boy, I’m really scared. – Elaine. | – 啊,我真被吓住了 – 伊莲 |
[02:14] | Jerry, that’s enough now about the Soup Nazi. | 好了,杰瑞,纳粹汤介绍到此为止 |
[02:18] | Look at this. | 看看这儿 |
[02:20] | You know what this is? This is an antique armoire. | 你知道这是什么吗? 这是古式大衣橱 |
[02:24] | It’s French, armoire. | 法国的大衣橱 |
[02:27] | Armoire. | 大姨橱 |
[02:28] | – How much is this? – I was asking 250. | – 多少钱? – 要250 |
[02:30] | But you got a nice face. Two even. | 你长得不错,就200吧 |
[02:35] | Two hundred. You know, I’ve always wanted one of these things. | 200,这可是我一直想要的衣橱 |
[02:38] | – He gave you the nice-face discount. – Yeah. All right, you guys go ahead. | – 他给你打了个“美女折扣” – 你们两个先走吧 |
[02:42] | – What about the soup? – I’m getting an armoire, Jerry. | – 那喝汤呢? – 杰瑞,我已经买到最爱的衣橱了 |
[02:45] | Pardon. | 打扰了 |
[02:48] | This line is huge. | 队太长了吧 |
[02:49] | And it’s like this all the time. | 一直都是这样 |
[02:51] | Isn’t that that Bania guy? | 那是巴尼亚吗? |
[02:54] | Oh, no. It is. Just be still. | 天啊,是他,别张望 |
[02:57] | Too late. I think he picked up the scent. | 太晚了,他已经闻到你的味儿了 |
[03:00] | Hey, Jerry, I didn’t know you liked soup. | 嗨,杰瑞,我都不知道你喜欢喝汤的 |
[03:03] | Hard to believe. | 难以置信 |
[03:05] | This guy makes the best soup in the city, Jerry. The best. | 这家伙做的汤全城第一,最棒 |
[03:07] | You know what they call him? “Soup Nazi.” | 知道人们怎么叫他吗?纳粹汤 |
[03:09] | All right, Bania. | 知道了,巴尼亚 |
[03:10] | – I’m not letting you cut in line. – Why not? | – 我没准备让你插队 – 为什么呢? |
[03:13] | If he catches us, we’ll never get soup again. | 如果被他发现,我俩都没得喝 |
[03:15] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:26] | Medium turkey chili. | 中份火鸡辣椒汤 |
[03:31] | Medium crab bisque. | 中份浓蟹菜汤 |
[03:39] | – I didn’t get any bread. – Just forget it. Let it go. | – 我怎么没有面包呢? – 算了,走吧 |
[03:45] | Excuse me. I think you forgot my bread. | 对不起,你可能忘了给面包 |
[03:47] | Bread, $2.00 extra. | 面包外加2美元 |
[03:49] | Two dollars? But everyone in front of me got free bread. | 2美元?但在我前面的人都是免费的啊 |
[03:52] | – You want bread? – Yes, please. | – 你要面包? – 是啊 |
[03:53] | Three dollars! | 外加3美元! |
[03:56] | – What? – No soup for you! | – 什么? – 不卖你汤了 |
[04:08] | What do you mean, I can’t bring it in? I live here. | 什么意思? 我怎么不能把它搬进去? 我住在这的 |
[04:10] | It’s Sunday. There’s no moving on Sunday. | 今天星期天,星期天不准搬运 |
[04:12] | – That’s the rule. – But I didn’t know, Tom. | – 这是规矩 – 但我不知道啊,汤姆 |
[04:15] | Can’t you just make an exception? Please? I’ve got a nice face. | 就不能破例一次吗? 拜托了,我脸蛋还不错吧? |
[04:18] | Tomorrow, okay? You move it in tomorrow. | 那明天吧,你明天搬 |
[04:20] | I’ll even give you a hand. | 我还会帮你搬 |
[04:23] | – You’re gonna have to hold it. – I’m the guy on the sidewalk. | – 你得帮我一把 – 我只是路人甲 |
[04:26] | I don’t have layaway. | 还没预约呢 |
[04:27] | Oh, no. Please don’t go. | 请别走 |
[04:29] | Please. Please don’t walk away. | 拜托,别走开 |
[04:33] | Oh, man. | 爽啊 |
[04:39] | Oh, this is fantastic. | 太美味了 |
[04:44] | How does he do it? | 他怎么煮的? |
[04:47] | I don’t see how you can sit there eating, and not even offer me any? | 你怎能坐着吃独食,竟不分点给我? |
[04:50] | I gave you a taste. What do you want? | 我已经给你尝过了,你还想怎样? |
[04:52] | – Why can’t we share? – I told you not to say anything. | – 为何不能分享呢? – 我早告诫你不要多嘴啦 |
[04:55] | You can’t go in there, flout the rules, and then think I’m gonna share. | 但你却无视规矩,就别指望我分享了 |
[04:58] | – Do you hear you yourself? – I’m sorry. | – 你没听到吗? – 不好意思 |
[05:02] | This is what comes from living under a Nazi regime. | 这可是活在纳粹政体下的滋味 |
[05:06] | Well, I gotta go back there and try again. | 好吧,看来我得回去再试一把 |
[05:09] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[05:10] | – Hi, Schmoopie. | – Hi, Schmoopie. – 嗨,小笨笨 – 嗨,小笨笨 |
[05:12] | – No, you’re Schmoopie. – You’re Schmoopie. | – 不对,你是小笨笨 – 你才是 |
[05:14] | – Going. – Hey, listen… | – 我去了 – 嘿,听着 |
[05:16] | …so we’ll meet you and Susan at the movie tonight? | 我们今晚在电影院与你和苏珊见面 |
[05:19] | You know what? I changed my mind. I don’t think so. | 你知道吗?我改主意了,我可不这么认为 |
[05:22] | – Why? – I just don’t feel like it anymore. | – 为何? – 我只是没太大兴趣了 |
[05:24] | – Just like that? – Just like that. | – 就这样? – 就这样了 |
[05:29] | Boy, he’s a weird guy, isn’t he? | 他很怪,对吧? |
[05:32] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[05:38] | Hey, hey, hey. What are you doing? | – 嘿嘿嘿 – 你干嘛? |
[05:41] | Elaine has to leave her armoire on the street all night. | 伊莲不得不把她的大衣橱留在街上一晚 |
[05:43] | I’m gonna guard it for her. | 我去帮她看守 |
[05:45] | I need something to sit on. | 我要块坐的东西 |
[05:47] | Well, sit on one of your cushions. | 嗯,那坐你自己的垫子啊 |
[05:49] | But this is so nice and thick. | 但这个又厚又软 |
[05:56] | Ahoy, there. | 嗨 |
[05:57] | Oh, Kramer, thank God. | 谢天谢地,克莱默 |
[06:00] | – I really appreciate your doing this. – Well, you asked for it, you got it. | – 太感激你了,能来帮我 – 随叫随到 |
[06:03] | Do you need anything? | 你要点什么吗? |
[06:05] | Well, a hot bowl of mulagatani would hit the spot. | 来碗麻辣哥他你汤最合适不过了 |
[06:07] | – Mulagatani? – Yeah, it’s an Indian soup. | – 麻辣哥他你? – 对,是种印度汤 |
[06:10] | Simmered to perfection… | 炖得好极了 |
[06:11] | …by one of the great soup artisans in the modern era. | 出自当今伟大的炖汤大师之手 |
[06:14] | Who, the Soup Nazi? | 谁,纳粹汤? |
[06:16] | He’s not a Nazi. | 他可不是纳粹党的 |
[06:17] | He just happens to be a little eccentric. | 他只是有点古怪 |
[06:20] | You know, most geniuses are. | 你知道,大多天才都那样 |
[06:22] | – I’ll be back. – Wait a second. | – 我马上回来 – 等一等 |
[06:24] | – You don’t know how to order. – No, I got it. | – 你不知道怎么订餐吧 – 我知道 |
[06:26] | – No, Elaine. – Hey, I got it. | – 伊莲 – 真的,我知道 |
[06:34] | Hey, didn’t you already get soup? | 嘿,你还没买到汤吗? |
[06:37] | No, I didn’t get it. | 没有,刚才没买到 |
[06:39] | Why? What happened? | 为何? 发生什么了? |
[06:41] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[06:44] | Well, we’ll see what happens to you. | 嗯,待会看你会不会犯错 |
[06:46] | Yeah, no, listen, George, I am quite certain… | 听着乔治,我确定 |
[06:48] | …I’m walking out of there with a bowl of soup. | 我将带着碗汤走出去 |
[06:50] | Let me ask you something. Is it just me… | 问你点事儿,会不会只是我 |
[06:52] | …or do you find it unbearable to be around Jerry and that girl? | 或你也一样 无法忍受杰瑞和他那女朋友? |
[06:55] | Oh, I know. | 哦,我知道了 |
[06:57] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[06:59] | Why do they do that in front of people? | 他们为何在人面前那么肉麻? |
[07:00] | – I don’t know. – What is that with the Schmoopie? | – 我不知道 – 老叫着“小笨笨” |
[07:03] | – Schmoopie. – Oh, stop it. I know. | – “小笨笨” – 别叫了,够了 |
[07:05] | I had to listen to a discussion on which one is actually called Schmoopie. | 我不得不听着他们争论 谁才是真正的“小笨笨” |
[07:08] | I cancelled plans to go to the movies with them. | 我取消了跟他们去看电影的计划 |
[07:10] | – You know, we should say something. – We absolutely should. | – 我们应该说点什么 – 绝对应该 |
[07:13] | I mean, why does he do that? Doesn’t he know what a turnoff that is? | 我是说他为何要这么做呢? 难道他没发觉这有多恶心吗? |
[07:16] | – He can be so weird sometimes. – Yes. | – 他有时很怪异 – 对 |
[07:18] | – I haven’t figured him out. – Me neither. | – 我还没搞明白 – 我也没有 |
[07:20] | I gotta focus. I’m shifting into soup mode. | 我得集中注意力了,进入“买汤状态” |
[07:22] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:30] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[07:32] | One large crab bisque to go. | 一份浓蟹菜汤 |
[07:41] | Bread. Beautiful. | 有面包,太好了 |
[07:43] | You’re pushing your luck, little man. | 你不要得寸进尺哦,小子 |
[07:49] | Sorry. Thank you. Thank you. | 对不起,谢谢,谢谢 |
[07:52] | Hey, there. | 嗨 |
[07:58] | Oh, one mulagatani, and… | 一份麻辣哥他你汤 |
[08:03] | What is that there? Is that lima bean? | 那是什么,是利马豆吗? |
[08:05] | – Yes. – Never been a big fan. | – 是的 – 不合胃口啊 |
[08:11] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[08:12] | Has anyone ever told you you look exactly like Al Pacino? | 有人说过你长得像阿尔・帕西诺吗? |
[08:16] | You know, Scent of a Woman. | 《闻香识女人》中那个 |
[08:21] | Very good. Very good. | 很好,很好 |
[08:22] | You know something? No soup for you! | 你知道吗?不卖你汤了 |
[08:25] | – What? – Come back, one year! | – 什么? – 一年后再来买吧 |
[08:28] | Next! | 下一位 |
[08:31] | – Look at this. – It’s an antique. | – 看看这个 – 是个古董哦 |
[08:34] | It’s all handmade, and I love the inlay. | 全手工做的,我喜欢这种镶嵌 |
[08:36] | Yes, yes. Me too. | 嗯,我也是 |
[08:39] | It’s gorgeous, completely. Pick it up. | 太漂亮了,把它抬起来 |
[08:42] | – Pick it up from the bottom. – Wait, what are you doing? | – 从底部抬 – 等一下,你要干什么? |
[08:44] | What does it look like we’re doing? We’re taking this. | 你看我们像在做什么? 当然是在搬柜子 |
[08:47] | You can’t take this. This belongs to a friend of mine. | 你不能搬,这是我朋友的柜子 |
[08:49] | Look, you wanna get hurt? | 听着,你想挨打吗? |
[08:51] | I don’t think you wanna get hurt. If you wanna get hurt, I can hurt you. | 你想挨打吧,如果你想,我就揍你 |
[08:55] | Now, just back off. | 滚 |
[08:56] | – Bob. – Just pick it up. | – 鲍勃 – 只管抬走 |
[08:58] | Hey, what is this, huh? | 嘿,这是什么? |
[09:00] | You have some kind of problem? What is it you’re not understanding? | 你有问题吗?你没听懂我的话吗? |
[09:03] | We’re taking the armoire, and that’s all there is to it. | 我们要抬走衣柜,就是这样子 |
[09:05] | Okay? | 明白吗? |
[09:17] | I mean, is he allowed to do this? | 他有权这么做吗? |
[09:18] | It’s discrimination. | 这是一种岐视 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna call the state’s attorney’s office. | 我得打电话去州检察院 |
[09:22] | This is fabulous, my God. Elaine, you have to taste this. | 太棒了,天啊,伊莲,你得尝尝 |
[09:24] | All right, all right. Give me a taste. | 好吧,给我尝尝 |
[09:31] | – Oh, my God. I’ve gotta sit down. – Yeah. | – 天啊,我得坐下来 – 嗯 |
[09:39] | What happened? Where’s my armoire? | 发生什么了? 我的大衣橱呢? |
[09:42] | – It was stolen. – What? | – 被偷了 – 什么? |
[09:44] | These street toughs, they robbed me. | 那些街头混混,他们抢走了 |
[09:47] | Street toughs took my armoire? | 街头混混抢了我衣橱? |
[09:49] | Yeah, it was very frightening. | 对,太可怕了 |
[09:52] | My life was in danger. | 我生命受到威胁 |
[09:53] | You should’ve seen the way they talked to me. | 你应该看看他们对我说话的样子 |
[09:56] | – I can’t believe this! – So where’s the soup? | – 难以置信 – 你买的汤呢? |
[09:59] | The Soup Nazi threw me out. | 纳粹汤把我赶出来了 |
[10:01] | Yeah! | 哦 |
[10:06] | – What are you gonna get? – I’ll decide at the last minute. | – 你要什么汤? – 等到了再决定 |
[10:09] | You better decide, sister. You’re on deck. | 你最好赶快决定,小姐,轮到你了 |
[10:11] | Sheila! | 希拉 |
[10:15] | What is this? You’re kissing in my line? | 干什么呢?在我队列里接吻? |
[10:17] | Nobody kisses in my line. | 没人敢在我队列里接吻 |
[10:19] | – I can kiss anywhere I want to. – You just cost yourself a soup. | – 我想在哪里吻就在哪里吻 – 你的汤没了 |
[10:23] | How dare you? | 你好嚣张 |
[10:25] | Come on, Jerry, we’re leaving. | 杰瑞,我们走吧 |
[10:30] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[10:37] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[10:45] | So essentially, you chose soup over a woman? | 这么说,你选择了汤,放弃了女友? |
[10:50] | It was a bisque. | 是浓菜汤 |
[10:53] | Yeah, you know what I’ve just realized? | 你知道我意识到什么吗? |
[10:55] | Suddenly, George has become much more normal than you. | 突然感觉乔治比你正常多了 |
[10:59] | – Really? – Yeah. Well, I mean, think about it. | – 真的? – 嗯,想想吧 |
[11:01] | He’s engaged to be married. | 他都已订婚了 |
[11:03] | Your top priority is soup. | 而你爱汤胜过女人 |
[11:05] | Have you tasted the soup? | 你尝过那汤吗? |
[11:07] | Yeah, all right. You made the right decision. | 好吧,你的选择很正确 |
[11:11] | See, it’s much easier to patch things up with Sheila… | 你明白吗?与希拉和好比较容易 |
[11:13] | …than with the Soup Nazi. | 但纳粹汤就不容易了 |
[11:16] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[11:18] | – Oh, thanks. – There he is. | – 谢谢 – 他来了 |
[11:20] | Elaine, I’m really sorry about the armoire. | 伊莲,关于衣橱我真的很抱歉 |
[11:23] | Yeah, I know. Me too. | 嗯,我也是 |
[11:24] | – So did these thieves want any money? – No. | – 那些贼要钱吗 – 不 |
[11:27] | – They just wanted the armoire? – Yeah, they were quite taken with it. | – 他们只要衣橱 – 搬着就走 |
[11:32] | Yeah. | 谁? |
[11:35] | Have you noticed George is acting a little strange lately? | 你注意到乔治最近有点奇怪吗? |
[11:38] | No. In what way? | 没有,在哪方面? |
[11:39] | I don’t know. A lot of attitude, like he’s better than me. | 不知道,态度上好像他比我好很多 |
[11:42] | I don’t think George has ever thought he’s better than anybody. | 乔治可不认为他比其他人好 |
[11:46] | – Hello. | – Hello. – 哈喽 – 哈喽 |
[11:47] | – Hello. | – Hello. – 哈喽 – 哈喽 |
[11:50] | Were you just talking about me? What’s going on? | 你们在议论我什么?怎么了? |
[11:54] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[11:56] | – Something’s going on here. – All right. | – 有点不对劲 – 好 |
[11:58] | I’m gonna go get some soup. | 我要去买汤了 |
[11:59] | One of these days, that guy is gonna get his. | 这些天他就知道买他的汤 |
[12:02] | So how was the movie? | 电影如何? |
[12:03] | We didn’t go. Sheila and I are kind of on the outs. | 我们没去,希拉和我有点不和了 |
[12:07] | Oh, yeah? | 哦? |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:12] | What, are you happy? | 怎么,你还高兴? |
[12:15] | – Happy? Why should I be happy? – I don’t know. | – 高兴? 我怎么会高兴呢? – 不知道 |
[12:17] | But you look like you’re happy. | 但你看起来一副高兴的样子 |
[12:19] | Why should I care? | 我又不在意 |
[12:21] | You can’t fool me. | 你可骗不了我 |
[12:22] | Don’t insult me, because I know when you’re happy. | 别刺激我,因为我知道你高兴的样子 |
[12:26] | All right, I am happy. And I’ll tell you why. | 好吧,我很高兴,我告诉你为什么吧 |
[12:28] | The two of you were making me and every one of your friends sick. | 你们两个让我和你其他朋友都感到恶心 |
[12:31] | Right, Elaine? | 对吧,伊莲? |
[12:37] | Is that so? | 是那样吗? |
[12:38] | Yeah. With all that kissing and the “Schmoopie, Schmoopie, Schmoopie.” | 对,一边亲嘴一边小笨笨,小笨笨 |
[12:42] | – Out in public like that. It’s disgusting. – Disgusting? | – 在公众场合那样做,很讨人厌 – 讨厌? |
[12:45] | People who do that should be arrested. | 那样做的人应该被拘留 |
[12:47] | I guess I have all the more reason to get back with her. | 看来我有一大把理由与她和好了 |
[12:50] | And we had a pact, you know. | 我们可是有协定的 |
[12:54] | – What? – You shook my hand. | – 什么? – 我们握过手的 |
[12:56] | You’re still with the pact? | 你还记得那协定? |
[12:58] | – You reneged. – All I did was shake your hand. | – 你食言了 – 我只是握了一下你的手而已 |
[13:05] | And then they just ran off with the armoire, just like that. | 然后他们抬着衣橱跑开了,就这样 |
[13:09] | This city. | 这地方啊 |
[13:11] | One large jambalaya, please. | 大份什锦菜汤,谢谢 |
[13:21] | – So continue. – My friend is awfully disappointed. | – 继续说啊 – 我朋友非常失望 |
[13:24] | You know, she’s very emotional. | 她很情绪化 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:34] | Jambalaya. | 什锦菜汤 |
[13:37] | All right, now listen to me. You have been a good friend. | 好吧,听着,你是个好朋友 |
[13:40] | I have an armoire in my basement. | 我有个衣橱在地下室 |
[13:41] | If you want to pick it up, you’re welcome to it. | 如果你想要的话,欢迎抬走 |
[13:44] | So take it, it’s yours. | 拿去吧,给你了 |
[13:46] | How can I possibly thank you? | 我该如何谢你才好啊? |
[13:48] | You are the only one who understands me. | 你是唯一理解我的人 |
[13:50] | – You suffer for your soup. – Yes, that is right. | – 汤让你痛苦矛盾 – 正确 |
[13:52] | You demand perfection from yourself, from your soup. | 你苛求自己完美,苛求汤完美 |
[13:55] | How can I tolerate any less from my customers? | 我怎能忍受顾客的点点不完美? |
[13:58] | Gazpacho, por fav or. | 西班牙凉菜汤,por fav or |
[14:00] | – | – “Por fav or”? – Oh, I’m part Spanish. |
[14:04] | Adios, muchacho. | 我有西班牙血统 |
[14:07] | You heard him. Get out. | 你听见了,出去 |
[14:12] | It was stupid of me. | 我太愚蠢了 |
[14:13] | Well, it was very insulting. | 太耻辱了 |
[14:15] | No, I know. I was really sort of half kidding. | 我知道,但我实际上是半开玩笑的 |
[14:17] | Well, behind every joke there’s some truth. | 每个玩笑都暗含了某些事实 |
[14:20] | Well, what about that Bavarian cream pie joke? | 那巴伐利亚奶油派笑话呢? |
[14:23] | There’s no truth to that. | 那个笑话不含事实 |
[14:24] | Nobody with a terminal illness goes to Europe… | 没有人得了绝症还去欧洲 |
[14:26] | …for a piece of Bavarian cream pie… | 就为了一块巴伐利亚奶油派 |
[14:28] | …and then when they don’t have it, he says, “I’ll just have some coffee.” | 到了那没奶油派卖,他就说“来点咖啡吧” |
[14:32] | – There’s no truth to that. – Well, I guess you’re right. | – 这里面可没有事实 – 也许你对吧 |
[14:36] | – So am I forgiven, Schmoopie? – Yes, Schmoopie. | – 你原谅我了,小笨笨? – 嗯 小笨笨 |
[14:41] | – Hey, Jerry. – Oh, hi, Susan. | – 嗨,杰瑞 – 嗨,苏姗 |
[14:44] | George. You remember Sheila. | 乔治,你记得希拉吧 |
[14:46] | – Oh, yes. Hello. – Hello. Won’t you join us? | – 是啊,哈喽 – 来一起吃吧 |
[14:48] | – No, thanks. Yes. – Of course. | – 不了,谢谢 – 好,当然了 |
[14:53] | So… | 嗯 |
[14:55] | …you sit on the same side in a booth? | 你们坐到同一边了(和好了)? |
[14:57] | Yeah, that’s right. You got a problem? | 对啊,你有什么问题吗? |
[15:01] | I just think it’s a little unusual for two people to sit on one side… | 我只是觉得两个人坐同一边有点怪异 |
[15:05] | …and leave the other side empty. | 留着另一边空着 |
[15:07] | Well, we’re changing the rules. | 我改变想法了 |
[15:09] | Well, good for you. | 很好啊 |
[15:11] | What are you getting, George? | 你吃点什么,乔治? |
[15:15] | I don’t know, honey. What do you wanna get? | 不知道宝贝,你想吃什么呢? |
[15:18] | I want you to get anything you want. | 你想要什么我就给你什么 |
[15:22] | Because I love you so much, and I want you to be happy. | 因为我太爱你了,我想让你快乐 |
[15:25] | Okay, sweetie? | 嗯,小甜甜? |
[15:27] | Oh, George, you’re so sweet. | 啊,乔治,你太温柔了 |
[15:29] | Well, I can be a little sweetie-tweetie-wheetie-wheetie. | 我是有点温情,俏皮,可爱…浪漫 |
[15:34] | What about you, Schmoopie? How about a little tuna? | 你呢,小笨笨?金枪鱼怎么样? |
[15:36] | – You want a little tuna fishy? – Yeah, a little tuna fishy. | – 你要吃金枪鱼鱼吗? – 嗯,一点金枪鱼鱼 |
[15:40] | Fishy. | 鱼鱼 |
[15:42] | Come here. | 过来 哇 |
[15:56] | – Yeah. – Oh, I love it! | 啊,我太喜欢了 |
[15:59] | I absolutely love it! | 绝对喜欢 |
[16:00] | Yeah, did the K-Man do it or did the K-Man do it? | 耶,我做到了,就是做到了! |
[16:03] | – The K-man did it! – Yeah! | – 你做到了 – 耶! |
[16:04] | – How much did you pay for this? – How about zero? | – 你多少钱买的? – 零元 |
[16:07] | What? What? Whose was it? Where’d you get it? | 什么?是谁的?哪里得来的? |
[16:10] | I’ll tell you where I got it. | 我告诉你哪里得来的 |
[16:11] | From the guy you callously refer to as the Soup Nazi. | 来自被你们称作纳粹汤的冷酷的家伙 |
[16:14] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[16:19] | The Soap Nazi gave it to you? Why? | 纳粹汤给你的?为何? |
[16:21] | Well, I told him the whole story, and he just let me have it. | 我告诉他整件事的经过,他就给我了 |
[16:25] | Yeah, he’s a wonderful man. | 他其实很好的 |
[16:27] | Yeah, you know, a little bit misunderstood, but… | 只是有一点误会,但是 |
[16:30] | I’m gonna go down there and personally thank him. | 我要过去亲自感谢他 |
[16:32] | I mean, I had this guy all wrong. This is wonderful. | 我误解他了,其实他很好的 |
[16:35] | Yeah, well, he’s a dear. | 他其实也很和蔼 |
[16:39] | How much tip do you leave on 8.15? | 你8月15号给了多少小费 |
[16:42] | You know, sweetie… | 你知道吗,宝贝? |
[16:44] | …I just want you to know that I was so proud of you today… | 我只想让你知道,今天我为你感到骄傲 |
[16:46] | …expressing your feelings so freely in front of Jerry and all. | 在杰瑞他们面前,如此大方的展露你的感情 |
[16:49] | Just knowing that you’re not afraid of those things… | 才知道,其实你也并不内敛 |
[16:52] | …it’s such a great step forward in our relationship. | 这是我们关系的一个重大进步 |
[16:59] | Because you love your little Kiki, don’t you? | 因为你也喜欢这样亲亲,不是吗? |
[17:09] | – How is he today? – I think he’s in a good mood. | – 他今天如何? – 他今天心情特好 |
[17:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:16] | Kramer gave me the armoire, and it is so beautiful. | 克莱默,把衣橱给我了,太漂亮了 |
[17:20] | I mean, I just can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. | 我无法说出我是多么的感激你 |
[17:25] | You? If I knew it was for you, I never would have given it to him! | 你? 如果我知道是给你 我就不会把衣橱给他了 |
[17:29] | I would have taken a hatchet and smashed it to pieces. | 我真该用斧头把它砍成碎片 |
[17:32] | Now, who wants soup? | 好了,谁还要汤? |
[17:34] | Next, speak up. | 下一位,喝什么? |
[17:42] | I’m headed over to Elaine’s. | 我去伊莲那里 |
[17:45] | Jerry, those are the guys that mugged me for the armoire. | 杰瑞,这些就是抢衣橱的人 |
[17:48] | – Those two? Are you sure? – That’s them. | – 这两个? 你确定? – 是的,就是他们 |
[17:51] | – Let’s confront them. – No, let’s get a cop. | – 我们去对质一下 – 不了,还是去喝杯汤吧 |
[17:53] | There’s no cops around. They’re gonna leave. | – 这儿又没有警察 – 他们快走了 |
[17:55] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点,走吧 |
[17:56] | Wow, look, that one is gorgeous. | 啊,看看,那个太漂亮了 |
[17:58] | I would just kill for that one. | 我爱死那个了 |
[17:59] | No, not in blue. Blue does not go at all. | 蓝色不好,蓝色一点都不匹配 |
[18:01] | Do you know what you’re talking about? | 你知道你在说什么吗? |
[18:03] | I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. Take a look at that. | 我觉得,你还不知道你在说些什么 你再看看 |
[18:06] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[18:08] | – Are you talking to me? – Well… | – 你跟我说话吗? – 嗯 |
[18:10] | I said, are you talking to me? | 我是说,你在跟我说话? |
[18:13] | Well, maybe he was talking to me. | 或者,他是在跟我说话? |
[18:15] | Was you talking to him? | 你在跟他说话? |
[18:17] | Because you was obviously talking to one of us. | 因为你明显在跟我们中的一个说话 |
[18:19] | So what is it? Who? Who was you talking to? | 要说什么?谁?和谁说? |
[18:24] | We were kind of talking to each other. | 我们似乎在互相对话 |
[18:27] | Weren’t we? | 不是吗? |
[18:35] | I mean, you know, I’ve never been so insulted in my entire life. | 你知道吗?我一生从没这么被羞辱过 |
[18:38] | There’s something really wrong with this man. | 那个男的哪里一定有问题 |
[18:40] | He is a Soup Nazi. | 他真是纳粹汤 |
[18:44] | – What? What is that? – I don’t know. | – 什么,那是什么? – 不知道 |
[18:47] | “Five cups chopped porcini mushroom… | 五杯野菌汤 |
[18:49] | …half a cup of olive oil, three pounds of celery… | 半茶杯的橄榄油,三磅的芹菜 |
[18:52] | …chopped parsley…” – Let me see. | 再加欧芹,我看看 |
[18:55] | You know what this is? This is a recipe for soup. | 你知这是什么吗?这是汤的秘方 |
[18:57] | Look at this. There are like 30 different recipes. | 看看,这儿有30种不同的秘方 |
[18:59] | These are his recipes. | 这些是他的秘方 |
[19:01] | – So? | – So? – 这么说来? – 这么说来? |
[19:03] | His secret’s out. Don’t you see? | 他的秘方泄露了,你不明白吗? |
[19:05] | I could give these to every restaurant in town. | 我可以把秘方给城里的每个餐馆 |
[19:07] | I could have them published. | 我要公布秘方 |
[19:09] | I could drop fliers from a plane above the city. | 我可以坐着飞机,从城市上方扔下秘方 |
[19:12] | Wait, where do you think you’re going? | 等等,你到哪儿去? |
[19:14] | What do you care? | 你那么关心干嘛? |
[19:15] | I don’t want you causing trouble down at that soup stand. | 我可不想让你给那家汤馆惹上麻烦 |
[19:18] | I love that soup. | 我热衷那些汤 |
[19:19] | – Get out of my way, Jerry. – Elaine, let the man make his soup. | – 让开路,杰瑞 – 伊莲,让他做自己的汤吧 |
[19:23] | Don’t make me hurt you, Jerry. | 别要我伤害你啊 |
[19:25] | Look, they have it in blue. | 看,他们有蓝色的 |
[19:27] | For my baby bluey. | 买件给我的蓝宝贝 |
[19:29] | – Are you my baby bluey? – Oh, yes, I’m your baby bluey. | – 你是我的蓝宝贝儿吗? – 当然,我是你的蓝宝贝儿 |
[19:33] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[19:35] | Well, well. | 嘿嘿 |
[19:37] | – Hi, Jerry. – Hey, Susan, George. | – 嗨,杰瑞 – 嗨,苏珊,乔治 |
[19:40] | You know, I really like Sheila a lot. | 我真的很喜欢希拉 |
[19:42] | Oh, really? Because we’re kind of not seeing each other anymore. | 真的吗?我跟她似乎不会再见面了 |
[19:46] | Oh, no, that’s too bad. | 啊,不会吧?真遗憾 |
[19:48] | Yeah, well, she was very affectionate, which I love. | 是啊,她很深情任性,我很喜欢 |
[19:51] | You know I love that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[19:52] | But mentally we couldn’t quite make a connection. | 但是心理上,我们谈不来 |
[19:56] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 嗯 |
[19:57] | Too bad. You gotta have the affection, which you obviously have. | 太遗憾了,你们必须得投入感情 你们明显已经很投入了 |
[20:01] | I think it’s great that you’re so open with your affections in public. | 你们能在公众场合如此开放地展露感情 真太好了 |
[20:04] | See, we had that. | 知道吗? 我们以前也有过 |
[20:06] | – You did? – Oh, yes. | – 你有过? – 对啊 |
[20:08] | But the mental thing… | 但心理上的… |
[20:10] | But, anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[20:12] | – I’ll see you. – Yeah. | – 待会见 – 嗯 |
[20:15] | See you. | 再见 |
[20:17] | Go on, leave. Get out! | 快啊,离开,出去 |
[20:19] | – But I didn’t do anything. – Next. | – 但我什么也没做啊 – 下一位 |
[20:25] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[20:27] | You? | 你? |
[20:29] | You think you can get soup? | 你以为你能拿到汤? |
[20:31] | Please, you’re wasting everyone’s time. | 拜托,你在浪费大家的时间 |
[20:34] | I don’t want soup. | 我并不想要汤 |
[20:35] | I can make my own soup. | 我都能自己做汤了 |
[20:38] | “Five cups chopped porcini mushrooms… | 五杯野菌汤 |
[20:42] | …half a cup of olive oil… | 半茶杯橄榄油 |
[20:44] | …three pounds celery.” | 三磅芹菜 |
[20:46] | That is my recipe for wild mushroom. | 那是我野菌汤的秘方啊 |
[20:48] | Yeah, that’s right. I got them all. | 对啊,全在我手上 |
[20:51] | Cold cucumber, corn and crab chowder. | 冷黄瓜,玉米,蟹杂脍 |
[20:54] | – Mulagatani. – Mulagatani? | – 麻辣哥他你 – 麻辣哥他你? |
[20:56] | You’re through, Soup Nazi. Pack it up. | 你完了,纳粹汤,打包回家吧 |
[21:00] | No more soup for you. | 不卖你汤了 |
[21:02] | Next! | 下一位 |
[21:14] | Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! | 杰瑞,杰瑞,杰瑞 |
[21:15] | – What is it? – Something happened to Soup Nazi. | – 怎么了? – 纳粹汤出事了 |
[21:18] | – What is the matter? – Elaine’s causing a commotion. | – 什么事啊? – 伊莲引起骚乱了 |
[21:20] | She got ahold of his recipes, and she’s gonna drive him out of business. | 她有一把他的秘方,她快把他逼得失业了 |
[21:23] | Now that his recipes are out he’s not gonna make any more soup! | 既然他的秘方泄露,那他就不会再做汤了 |
[21:26] | He’s moving out of the country! Moving to Argentina! | 他将搬出这个国家,搬到阿根廷去 |
[21:29] | No more soup, Jerry. No more for any of us! | 再也没有汤了,杰瑞,我们再也喝不到汤了 |
[21:31] | – Where you going? – He’s giving away what’s left. | – 你去哪儿? – 他正在分发剩下的汤 |
[21:33] | I gotta go home and get a big pot. | 我回家去拿锅来,装一大锅 |