时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The pilot comes on with his announcements: | 飞行员都是这样开始广播 |
[00:05] | “I’m going over this. I’m going over that. | “我正在飞越这个,那个 |
[00:07] | I’m taking a left. I’m bringing it up. I’m taking it down. | 我正在左转,我正在拉升,我正在下降 |
[00:10] | I’m going right. I’m going this way. Going that way.” | 我正在向右,我正在飞向这里 飞向那里” |
[00:12] | And we’re back there, “Yeah, that’s all fine. | 我们要回到那里,“好的,都可以” |
[00:16] | Just do whatever the hell you gotta do. I don’t know what the hell is going on.” | 你该干什么就干什么 我不知道发生了什么” |
[00:21] | Do I bother him? Do I go knocking on the cockpit door? | 我要打扰他吗? 我要去敲驾驶舱的门了吗? |
[00:24] | “I’m having the peanuts now. | “我正在吃花生 |
[00:27] | Just thought you might like to know what we’re doing.” | 正在想你可能想知道我们在干嘛” |
[00:36] | Thank you. Good night. | 谢谢,晚安 |
[00:40] | – Jerry! – Hey, hey. | – 杰瑞 – 嗨 |
[00:42] | Sally Weaver. Susan Ross’ roommate from college? | 萨利・维弗尔,苏珊・罗丝大学室友 |
[00:46] | – Hello? – Right. Oh, I’m sorry. | – 你好? – 好,哦,对不起 |
[00:49] | – Oh, so you saw the show? – Saw it? I loved it. | – 哦,你看演出啦? – 看了?我太喜欢了 |
[00:52] | And thank you for the free tickets. You are so funny. | 还有谢谢你的赠票,你太有意思了 |
[00:54] | – Oh, thanks. – No, no, I mean it. | – 哦,谢谢 – 不,不,我是实话实说 |
[00:56] | – You’re very funny. – I believe you. | – 你太好玩了 – 我相信你 |
[00:58] | Well, anyway, let me show you Memphis. | 好吧,不管怎样 让我来带你看看曼菲斯 |
[01:00] | – I am taking you out to dinner. – Oh, I’m sorry, I can’t… | – 我带你出去吃饭吧 – 哦,不好意思,我不能 |
[01:03] | …I’m going straight to the airport. – Oh, that’s too bad. | – 我直接要去机场 – 哦,那太不巧了 |
[01:06] | Susan thought we’d really get along. I guess because we’re both wacko. | 苏珊还以为我们会很谈得来 我猜因为我们都是怪物 |
[01:09] | You know what, you have to give this to them for me. Okay? | 对了,你一定要替我把这个给他们,好吗? |
[01:13] | Here, it’s a wedding present. | 这个,是结婚礼物 |
[01:15] | Oh, and Jerry, be careful with it, okay? Be very careful. | 哦,还有杰瑞,一定要小心保管,好吗? 一定要很小心 |
[01:20] | George, as you may be aware… | 乔治,你可能意识到了 |
[01:21] | …your mother and I are not moving to Del Boca Vista, Florida. | 你妈和我不打算搬到 佛罗里达的戴尔博克维斯塔 |
[01:25] | – I am aware. – I was wondering, would it be okay… | – 我知道 – 我在想,是不是可以… |
[01:28] | …if I turned your room into a billiard parlor? | 我把你的房间改成一个桌球室 |
[01:31] | A billiard parlor? | 一个桌球室? |
[01:32] | Regulation table with a hi-fi, maybe even a bar. | 带有音箱的标准桌球台,也许还有酒吧 |
[01:36] | Give it some real authenticity. | 和真的弹子房一样 |
[01:39] | – Well, that’s… Elaine. – Oh, hi, Frank. | – 是吗,那是…伊莲 – 哦,嗨,弗兰克 |
[01:43] | – Sit down. Join us, please. – Actually, I’ve gotta get to the thing. | – 坐,一起来 – 实际上,我正有事情 |
[01:48] | The thing’s canceled. Sit down. | 那事取消了,坐 |
[01:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | So, Frank, did George ever show you that photo? | 那么,弗兰克,乔治给你看了那个照片? |
[01:59] | What photo? | 什么照片? |
[02:00] | The photo I took in Tuscany of the man in front of the sign… | 我在托斯卡纳拍的照片 牌子前的那个人… |
[02:03] | …that said Costanza. – There’s a Costanza in Tuscany? | – 上面写着克斯坦萨 – 在托斯卡纳看到克斯坦萨? |
[02:06] | Did he look like me? Did you talk to him? | 他长的像我吗?你跟他聊天了? |
[02:08] | I didn’t talk to anyone. I was just walking by and saw the sign. | 我没和他说话 我只是路过并看到了那个牌子 |
[02:11] | I thought George might get a kick out of it. | 我想乔治可能乐于干那事 |
[02:13] | I gotta get that picture. | 我想要那张照片 |
[02:15] | – It could be my cousin, Carlo. – Who is that? | – 可能是我的表兄弟,卡洛 – 是谁? |
[02:18] | When the Costanzas came here, one brother stayed behind. | 当克斯坦萨家族到这里时 还有个弟弟在那里 |
[02:22] | I played with his son every day until the age of 4… | 我每天都跟他儿子玩,一直到他四岁 |
[02:24] | …when we were separated. – So you weren’t born here? | – 直到我们分开时 – 所以你不是在这儿出生的? |
[02:28] | No. That’s why I could never be president. | 不是,所以我不能当总统 |
[02:31] | It always hurt me. | 这总是让我很伤心 |
[02:33] | That’s why, even at an early age, I had no interest in politics. | 这就是我在年轻时就对政治 不感兴趣的原因 |
[02:36] | I refuse to vote. They don’t want me, I don’t want them! | 我才不投票,他们不需要我 我也不需要他们! |
[02:39] | I don’t know why you’re getting riled up. | 我不明白你怎么就生气了 |
[02:41] | There’s probably a million Costanzas… | 可能这世上有百万个克斯坦萨家族 |
[02:43] | Don’t bring me down. | 别打击我 |
[02:46] | – You have another copy of that photo? – No, I don’t. | – 你还有那张照片的复件? – 没有 |
[02:50] | – But, well, the Maestro might. – The Maestro? What Maestro? | – 但是,那个指挥可能有 – 指挥?什么指挥? |
[02:53] | He’s this guy that I went to Tuscany with. | 就是那个跟我一起去托斯卡纳的人 |
[02:55] | He’s a great guy, but I just wouldn’t feel comfortable calling him. | 他这个人很好,但是我不想给他打电话 |
[02:59] | Really? Why? | 真的?怎么了? |
[03:00] | Because he hasn’t called me since we got back. | 因为他从我们回来以后就没给打过电话 |
[03:03] | I spilled wine on this 8-by-10 photo of one of his favorite Italian opera stars. | 我把酒喷在了一个他最喜欢的 意大利歌剧明星的8×10的照片上 |
[03:08] | Who? | 谁? |
[03:10] | – You know the Three Tenors? – Yeah, Pavarotti, Domingo… | – 你知道三大男高音? – 是啊,帕瓦罗蒂,多明戈 |
[03:13] | …and the other guy. – The other guy. | – 还有另一个 – 就是那另一个 |
[03:20] | Can I take that box for you? | 我能帮你拿那个箱子吗? |
[03:23] | Well, you better not. I’m supposed to be careful with it. | 你最好不要,我要很小心的对它 |
[03:25] | Then I’ll have to put your bag in the overhead. | 那我就要把你的包放到行李箱了 |
[03:27] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好吧 |
[03:37] | There we go. | 在这里就对了 |
[03:41] | – Oh, look at this. – What? | – 哦,看这里 – 怎么了 |
[03:44] | I bought a bottle of barbecue sauce in Memphis. | 我在曼菲斯买了一瓶烧烤酱 |
[03:46] | I think the stewardess broke it… | 我想是空姐把它打碎了 |
[03:48] | …when she jammed it in the overhead because of this stupid thing. | 在她把包塞进行李箱里的时候 为了这个烂东西 |
[03:51] | Don’t press the panic button. | 不要触动发怒按钮 |
[03:53] | I’m sure that we can still salvage some sauce. | 我相信我们还能挽救一些酱 |
[03:55] | I don’t care about the sauce. | 我才不管那些酱 |
[03:57] | It came in this funny bottle and there was a guy on the label… | 关键是这个好玩的瓶子和标签上的这个人 |
[04:00] | …looked exactly like Charles Grodin. – I see. | – 真的像查尔斯・格罗丁 – 知道了 |
[04:02] | No, you don’t see. Because I’m going on the show this week… | 没,你没看见,因为我将要在这星期表演 |
[04:05] | …and this was gonna be my bit on the show. | 而且这是我的表演的一部分 |
[04:07] | – Why don’t you do your material? – I’m out. | – 你为什么不自己做功课? – 我已经没招了 |
[04:11] | Boy, you better get to work. | 兄弟,你最好赶紧做功课 |
[04:13] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你提醒 |
[04:16] | – Hey, buddies. – Hey. Hey, this is for you. | – 嘿,哥们 – 嘿,这是给你的 |
[04:19] | It’s from Susan’s roommate, Sally. | 这是苏珊的室友萨利给的 |
[04:21] | Oh, yeah, Sally called Susan. | 是的,萨利给苏珊打了电话 |
[04:23] | – Said you guys really hit it off. – Nobody hit anything off. | – 说你们还真合得来 – 没什么合得来的 |
[04:26] | She just gave me the box. | 她就是给了我这个盒子 |
[04:31] | – What the hell are you doing? – Well, I’m salvaging the sauce. | – 你在搞什么鬼? – 我正在利用一下这些酱 |
[04:35] | What’s the matter with you? | 你没什么事吧? |
[04:37] | Hey, hey, hey, come on. Come on. | 嘿,嘿,行啦,行啦 |
[04:39] | Jerry, why don’t you do a bit on Styrofoam? | 杰瑞,你为什么不用这些泡沫塑料做笑料? |
[04:41] | – Like what? – You know, “What is all this stuff? | – 怎么弄? – “这是个什么东西? |
[04:45] | Why do we need this stuff? | 我们为什么需要这些东西? |
[04:47] | And why do they make them so small?” | 而且为什么把他们做的那么小?” |
[04:53] | Where’s the punch line? | 笑点在什么地方? |
[04:55] | It’s all attitude. | 这全部是态度 |
[05:00] | This is certainly a crappy gift. | 这肯定是破烂礼物 |
[05:02] | A doormat? | 一个门垫? |
[05:03] | That’s what she had me lug up from Memphis? | 那就是她让我从曼菲斯托运来的? |
[05:05] | Pretty chintzy, huh? Considering the money she makes. | 很便宜啊?和她赚的钱相比 |
[05:08] | She’s a big executive for Federal Express. | 她是联邦快递的高层 |
[05:11] | Federal Express? | 联邦快递? |
[05:13] | Is she out of her mind? Why didn’t she just ship it? | 她是不是疯了?她为什么不直接发快递? |
[05:15] | Look, it’s personalized. “The Costanzas.” | 看,这是定制的“克斯坦萨家族” |
[05:19] | No. No, forget it. I don’t want it. Let’s just get rid of it. | 不,不,别啦吧,我不需要,扔了算了 |
[05:22] | Maybe your father would be interested in that. | 可能你老爸对它感兴趣 |
[05:24] | I doubt it. You know what he’s doing now? | 我怀疑你知道他现在干什么 |
[05:26] | He’s putting a pool table in my old bedroom. | 他在我的旧卧室放了一张台球桌 |
[05:29] | Oh, yeah? Maybe I’ll go out there and knock a few balls around with him. | 是吗,可能我要去他那里打几杆球 |
[05:33] | You know, show him a thing or two. | 知道吗,给他看点东西 |
[05:39] | So, what’s your game? What do you like to play? | 你玩什么?喜欢玩什么? |
[05:43] | – Eight ball. – No, nothing doing. | – 8球 – 不,不行 |
[05:45] | Let’s you and me play a game of straight pool. | 我们玩一把14.1球 (一种台球玩法) |
[05:48] | You like to gamble, Cosmo? | 你喜欢赌吗,卡斯莫? |
[05:50] | Yeah, now and then. You know how it is. | 是啊,什么时候都是 你知道它是什么样的 |
[05:54] | – Five dollars a game, huh? – I’ll break. | – 五块一局,怎样? – 我开球 |
[05:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:37] | That’s it. That’s it. Seven. | 好了,好了,七号球 |
[06:47] | What’s…? What’s all this? | 什么…?这都是些什么? |
[06:49] | Oh, I’m just moving in some more of my stuff. | 哦,我只是搬进了些我的东西 |
[06:51] | More of her stuff. | 多了一些她的东西 |
[06:55] | Oh, I put up my doll collection. | 我把我的玩偶拿出来了 |
[06:59] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天哪 |
[07:01] | – What is that? – What? What is it? | – 那是什么 – 什么,这是什么? |
[07:05] | This doll looks like my mother. | 这个玩偶看起来像我妈 |
[07:07] | – George, it’s a doll. – I know it’s a doll. | – 乔治,这是个玩偶 – 我知道它是个玩偶 |
[07:10] | But it looks like my mother. | 但是它看起来像我妈妈 |
[07:12] | Oh, get out of here. | 哦,别开玩笑了 |
[07:20] | – Seven, low. – What’s going on in here? | – 7号,低点 – 这里怎么了? |
[07:23] | Are you two still playing? You’ve been up here three hours. | 你们两个还在玩?你们在这里3个小时了 |
[07:27] | – We haven’t finished the first game. – First game? | – 我们第一局还没结束 – 第一局? |
[07:30] | Well, we’re still learning the subtleties of the table. | 是啊,我们还在领教桌子的妙处 |
[07:34] | He knows the Maestro. He could have the picture. | 他认识那个指挥,他可能有那个照片 |
[07:36] | Oh, forget about it. It’s not your cousin. | 哦,别提了,那个不是你表弟 |
[07:40] | You don’t know that! | 你怎么知道! |
[07:43] | – We gonna go see him, huh? – As soon as the game is over. | – 我们要去看他,是吧 – 玩完这一局 |
[07:46] | – Oh, boy. – Eleven, the corner pocket. | – 哦,天哪 – 11号,底袋 |
[07:55] | What is this thing doing here? | 这东西在这干嘛? |
[07:57] | Oh, I used to love to sleep with my dolls when I was a little girl. | 哦,我小时候一直喜欢和我的玩偶一起睡 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry, I can’t do this. | 对不起,我不能做这个 |
[08:03] | – Why? – I feel like I’m in bed with my mother. | – 为什么? – 我感觉好像跟我妈在一起睡 |
[08:05] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[08:17] | Hey, Elaine, you have to buy this new electric toothbrush I just got. | 嘿,伊莲,你一定要买这个新的电动牙刷 |
[08:20] | – The Oro-Dent. – Oh, yeah? | – Oro-Dent(牌子) – 哦,是吗 |
[08:22] | Every time you use it, you feel like you just came from the dentist. | 每次你用它 你都感觉好像刚从牙医那里来 |
[08:25] | That’s dynamite. | 那是炸药 |
[08:26] | Wanna come see me on The Charles Grodin Show tomorrow? | 明天想来看我在查尔斯・格罗丁演出吗? |
[08:29] | – Who else is on the show? – One of the Three Tenors. | – 还有谁参加演出? – 三大男高音之一 |
[08:31] | – The Three Tenors? Which one? – It’s not Pavarotti, it’s not Domingo… | – 三大男高音?哪一个? – 不是帕瓦罗蒂和多明戈 |
[08:36] | – The other guy? – Yeah, the other guy. | – 另一个? – 是,另一个 |
[08:38] | My God, I can’t believe the other guy is gonna be on the show. | 天哪,我真不敢相信那“另一个” 要参加演出 |
[08:42] | – Why? – I ruined this autographed picture… | – 为什么? – 我把那个签名照搞坏了 |
[08:44] | …of him that belonged to the Maestro. You think I could go? | 那本属于那个指挥的,你认为我能去吗? |
[08:47] | – I could get his autograph? – Why not? | – 我能拿到他的签名吗? – 为什么不能? |
[08:51] | The other guy. | 那另一个家伙 |
[08:56] | Hey, you look awful. | 嘿,你看起来很糟糕 |
[08:58] | I’m on no sleep, bro. | 我没睡,兄弟 |
[09:00] | – Problem in the bedroom? – Susan has this doll collection. | – 卧室问题? – 苏珊有收集玩偶 |
[09:04] | One of the dolls looks exactly like my mother. | 有一个玩偶看起来和我妈一模一样 |
[09:09] | She likes to sleep with it. | 她喜欢跟它一起睡 |
[09:12] | You were in bed with your mother last night? | 你昨晚跟你妈在一起睡? |
[09:15] | It felt like it. | 感觉上这样 |
[09:18] | I tell you, this doll is pretty spooky. | 我告诉你,这个玩偶太邪了 |
[09:20] | It’s really freaking me out, man. | 它快把我整疯了,兄弟 |
[09:23] | And now I gotta go back out there and pick up this doormat. | 现在我要回去拿那个门垫 |
[09:26] | – I thought you didn’t want the doormat. – I don’t. | – 我以为你不想要那个门垫 – 我是不要 |
[09:29] | Susan wants to have it out when Sally comes tomorrow. | 苏珊不想明天萨利来的时候它不在 |
[09:32] | – Sally? – Yeah. | – 萨利? – 是的 |
[09:34] | Wait a minute. She’s coming to New York? | 等一下,她要来纽约? |
[09:36] | – Yeah, Susan said you’d be excited. – Excited? | – 是的,苏珊说你会很兴奋 – 很兴奋? |
[09:38] | I’m gonna kill her. She knew she was coming here… | 我要杀了她,她知道她会来这儿 |
[09:41] | …and she made me carry that box? – Who is Sally? | – 却让我带那个盒子? – 谁是萨利? |
[09:43] | – Susan’s college roommate. – It’s her fault that bottle broke… | – 苏珊的大学室友 – 瓶子碎了都是她的错 |
[09:46] | …that I was gonna give to Charles Grodin. | 那是我准备在查尔斯・格罗丁那里表演用的 |
[09:48] | Call her and tell her to bring you another one. | 打电话给她让再给你带一瓶 |
[09:51] | – She’ll be delighted to talk to you. – Oh, I will. Don’t worry. | – 她会很高兴跟你说话 – 哦,我会的,别担心 |
[09:53] | I’ll have her bring up a whole case of the stuff. | 我会让他带一整箱东西 |
[09:56] | It’ll be really heavy. Let’s see if she likes sitting on a plane… | 那会很重 让我看看她是不是愿意坐在飞机上 |
[09:59] | …with a big box on her lap. – That sounds pretty juvenile. | – 把一个大箱子放在膝盖上 – 那个听起来很幼稚啊 |
[10:02] | Hey, a dinosaur! | 嘿,恐龙! |
[10:06] | His name was Carlo Costanza. | 他的名字曾是卡洛・克斯坦萨 |
[10:08] | We played together every day until I was 4. | 我们每天一起玩,一直到我4岁 |
[10:10] | If I could look at your photos, maybe I can recognize him. | 我可能认出他来 如果我可以看你那些照片 |
[10:13] | Unfortunately, those photographs are at home. | 不巧啊,它们放在家里了 |
[10:16] | If you bring them by, maybe we could interest you in a game of pool. | 如果你把它们带来 可能我们能让你玩一局台球 |
[10:19] | Frank here, he’s got his own billiard room. | 弗兰克,他有自己的台球室 |
[10:21] | Yes, it’s… It’s… What do you call it, Kramer? | 是的,那个是…你叫它什么,克莱默? |
[10:25] | – It’s a billiard room. – No. | – 那是一个台球室 – 不对 |
[10:27] | – The name? – The billiard… | – 名字? – 台球… |
[10:29] | Not billiard… Not the billiards… It was… | 不是台球…不是…是… |
[10:32] | Come on, already. Come on. | 行啦,行啦 |
[10:33] | – We call it the… – The place to be. | – 我们叫它… – 不得不去的地方 |
[10:35] | The place to be! Yes, it’s the place to be. | 不得不去的地方!对,不得不去的地方! |
[10:37] | Then I shall be there. | 那我应该在那里 |
[10:39] | Now, gentlemen, if you will excuse me, I must prepare for the symphony. | 现在,先生们,如果能原谅我 我一定要准备音乐演出了 |
[10:43] | – Oh, yeah. – Right. | – 是的 – 对 |
[10:51] | My pants. | 我的裤子 |
[10:52] | It’s an old conductor’s trick I learned from Leonard Bernstein. | 这是一个老的指挥的诀窍 我从伦纳德・伯恩斯坦那里学来的 |
[10:56] | – Really? – You keep a perfect crease… | – 是吗? – 在演出前不穿裤子 |
[10:58] | …by not sitting in them before the performance. | 保证裤子平整 |
[11:01] | That is… | 那是… |
[11:03] | That’s good thinking. | 那是个好主意 |
[11:11] | You see? | 你看见了? |
[11:12] | You see? | 你看见了? |
[11:15] | It doesn’t look exactly like her. | 这并不是真的像她 |
[11:17] | Jerry, come on. If my mother keeps shrinking… | 行啦,杰瑞,如果我妈不断的缩小 |
[11:20] | …this is exactly what she’s gonna look like in 10 years. | 这就是她10年后实际的样子 |
[11:22] | – Why don’t you just get rid of it? – I tried. | – 你为什么不扔了它 – 我试了 |
[11:25] | I almost threw it down the incinerator. But I couldn’t do it. | 我差点就把它扔到炉子里,但是我做不到 |
[11:27] | The guilt was too overwhelming. Susan’s so attached to it. | 满脑子都是负罪感,苏珊离不了它 |
[11:30] | Well, where you going? Don’t take your dolly and go home. | 那么你要去哪里?别把你的娃娃带回家 |
[11:34] | Hi, Elaine. | 嗨,伊莲 |
[11:39] | – Did you see that? – I’m just glad it’s out of here. | – 你看见那个了? – 我真是高兴它被带走了 |
[11:43] | – What’s that? – Oh, it’s a poster of the Three Tenors. | – 那是什么? – 哦,三大男高音的海报 |
[11:48] | – Yeah. – It’s Sally. | – 是 – 这是萨利 |
[11:50] | Did you bring the barbecue sauce? | 你带来烧烤酱了? |
[11:52] | – A whole case. – Excellent. | – 一整盒 – 太好了 |
[11:55] | Did you buy that electric toothbrush I told you about? | 你买了那个我告诉你的电动牙刷了吗? |
[11:57] | – No. – How come? I told you, it’s fantastic. | – 没 – 怎么会?我告诉你它很棒 |
[12:00] | – Yeah, I like mine. – I’ve had yours. | – 是,但我喜欢我的 – 我也有你那种 |
[12:02] | I’m telling you, this one is 10 times better. Don’t you believe me? | 我告诉你,这个比你的好十倍 你不相信我? |
[12:07] | – I don’t want it. – I don’t understand. | – 我不需要 – 我不明白 |
[12:08] | Why not get something that’s better if I’m telling you it’s better? | 如果我告诉你它更好 你为什么不要更好的东西? |
[12:12] | And it’s not a little better. It’s much better. | 而且不是一般好,而是超好 |
[12:16] | It doesn’t matter to me. | 我不在乎 |
[12:19] | Come in. | 进来 |
[12:21] | Well, here I am. | 好,我在这 |
[12:23] | – Oh, hi. Elaine, this is Sally. – Hi. | – 嗨,伊莲,这是萨利 – 嗨 |
[12:25] | – How was your flight? Uncomfortable? – The seat next to me was empty… | – 你一路还好?不舒服? – 我旁边那个座位一直是空的 |
[12:28] | …so there was no problem at all. | 所以根本没问题 |
[12:32] | Wait. This isn’t the sauce that I asked for. | 等等,这不是我要的那种酱 |
[12:36] | That’s right. It’s a special gourmet sauce. | 对啊,这是特别美食酱 |
[12:38] | The pride of Memphis. | 曼菲斯城的骄傲 |
[12:40] | No, I wanted the one with the guy on it that looks like Charles Grodin. | 不, 我要那个标签上面有个 长得很像查尔斯・格罗丁的那种 |
[12:44] | This is much better. And frankly, in Memphis… | 这个更好,老实说,在曼菲斯 |
[12:46] | …we think that other sauce is kind of a joke. | 我们认为那种牌子的酱是个笑话 |
[12:50] | I know it’s a joke. It’s supposed to be a joke. | 我知道是个笑话,本来就该是个笑话 |
[12:52] | Now I’m going on The Charles Grodin Show with nothing. | 现在我什么都没有的去 查尔斯・格罗丁的演出 |
[12:55] | – Nothing! – You could just do your material. | – 一无所有! – 你可以表演自己的笑料 |
[12:58] | – I don’t have any material! – He’s got nothing! | – 我没有任何笑料! – 他什么都没有! |
[13:08] | Georgie, don’t eat with your hands. | 乔治,别用手吃 |
[13:14] | Why do you eat so fast? You can’t even taste it! | 你为什么吃那么快?你甚至不知道味道! |
[13:17] | Don’t tell me how to eat. | 别告诉我怎么吃 |
[13:20] | Still wearing that shirt? You’ve had it for five years already. | 还穿那件衬衣?你穿了它快5年了 |
[13:25] | Why don’t you buy a new shirt? | 你为什么不买一件新的? |
[13:28] | Because I like this one. | 因为我喜欢这件 |
[13:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 行啦,走吧 |
[13:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:37] | Oh, hi, Deena. | 哦,嗨,蒂娜 |
[13:46] | That man should really be in a sanitarium. | 那个男的真应该送进疗养院 |
[13:49] | Oh, this is remarkable. I’m lounging… | 哦,这个很不一般,我很放松 |
[13:52] | …and yet my pants remain perfectly creased. | 而且我的裤子保持完美 |
[13:54] | It’s him. It’s Carlo Costanza. | 这是他,是卡洛・克斯坦萨 |
[13:57] | – Come on. Are you sure? – I’d know him anywhere. | – 行啦,你确认? – 在任何地方都能认出他 |
[14:00] | I’ve seen that man in Tuscany. Eccentric fellow. | 我在托斯卡纳看到过这个男人 是个怪人 |
[14:03] | Reputation of being kind of a village idiot. | 是个远近闻名的乡村白痴 |
[14:06] | I still say we’re related. | 我还是认为我们有关系 |
[14:08] | Oh, I love this piece. | 哦,我喜欢这个 |
[14:10] | Come on, Frank, it’s your shot. | 行啦,弗兰克,轮到你了 |
[14:12] | – I can’t make anything. – Because you don’t know… | – 我什么都做不到 – 因为你不知道… |
[14:14] | …how to follow through correct. – Follow through? | – 怎么正确的继续 – 继续? |
[14:17] | Here, let me show you. Take hold of your stick. | 这儿,让我做给你看,握住你的球棒 |
[14:19] | – Yeah, I got it. – Get down. Bring it back slowly. | – 对,我知道了 – 低下来,把它慢慢向后 |
[14:25] | It’s a little unnatural, but I think I’m getting the hang of it. | 这有点不正常,但我觉得渐渐掌握了 |
[14:28] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天哪 |
[14:31] | I’m such an idiot. I was gonna do this whole bit on that bottle. | 我真是个傻子 我本想把这一切都赌在那个瓶子上 |
[14:35] | – Now I got nothing to talk about. – Have you ever considered writing… | – 现在我没什么好说的了 – 你有没想到写… |
[14:38] | …new material? | 新段子? |
[14:40] | Maybe if I didn’t have so many people in my apartment all the time… | 如果没那么多人每天在我的公寓里 |
[14:44] | …I’d be able to get some work done. | 我可能还能干点事 |
[14:46] | – Me? Are you talking about me? – No, you’re never here. | – 我?你在说我? – 不,你从来不在这 |
[14:52] | – That doll was really freaky, wasn’t it? – Yeah, really. | – 那个玩偶真的很邪,是不是? – 是真的 |
[14:55] | Hey, maybe I could talk about that on the show. | 嘿,说不定我可以把它搬到演出上 |
[14:58] | – What? – Show the doll. Show a picture… | – 什么? – 展出一下玩偶,展出一下照片 |
[15:00] | …of George’s mother. It’s pretty funny. I’m gonna call him. | 乔治妈妈的照片,那真是好玩 我要打电话给他 |
[15:06] | – Hello? – Hello, Susan, it’s Jerry. | – 你好? – 嗨,苏珊,我是杰瑞 |
[15:08] | Hi, Jerry, it’s Sally. | 嗨,杰瑞,这是萨利 |
[15:10] | Is George there? | 乔治在吗? |
[15:12] | – No, but he should be home soon. – This is important. | – 没有,不过他应该马上就回家了 – 这很重要 |
[15:14] | Tell him to meet me at the TV studio with a picture of his mother… | 告诉他在电视台见我 带上他妈妈的照片 |
[15:17] | …and that doll that looks like her. – Is this for your comedy routine? | – 和那个长的像她的玩偶 – 这是为你喜剧表演准备的吗? |
[15:20] | – Yes. – Don’t worry, I’m on the case. | – 是的 – 别担心,我会搞定的 |
[15:28] | I think I’ll get some air. | 我想我要透透气 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:35] | This is no good. | 太糟了 |
[15:38] | Hey, the baton. | 嘿,指挥棒 |
[15:41] | Yeah, I’ve got a hunch, fat man, I can’t miss. Thirteen, in the side. | 是的,我有预感,胖子 我不会错过,13号,进边袋 |
[15:47] | Giddyup. | 好 |
[15:48] | Six, in the corner. | 6号,进角袋 |
[15:52] | This table’s mine. | 这张桌子是我的 |
[16:01] | You know where it’s going. | 你知道它进哪里 |
[16:09] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[16:11] | – Is George here? – Not yet. | – 乔治在这里吗? – 没在 |
[16:13] | The other guy. | 那另一个家伙 |
[16:16] | It’s… | 是… |
[16:19] | …you. It’s really you. | 你,真的是你 |
[16:23] | I’m such a huge fan of yours. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[16:26] | Would you mind signing this poster for me? | 您乐意在这张海报上给我签个名吗? |
[16:29] | – My pleasure. – Oh, thank you so much. | – 没问题 – 哦,非常感谢 |
[16:32] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:34] | Thank you so much, Mr. Camaro. | 非常感谢你,科曼罗先生 |
[16:41] | Mr. Casea. | 卡西先生 |
[16:44] | Well, whatever. | 好吧,什么都行 |
[16:46] | I’m gonna take this to the Maestro. | 我将把这个带给指挥 |
[16:48] | He’s playing at the Queens Convalescent Center. | 他正在女王康复中心演出呢 |
[16:50] | Yeah, that’s a hell of a gig. Hey, look, I got something for you. | 那将是一场地狱演出 |
[16:54] | The Oro-Dent. | 看,我给你带了些东西 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | What…? Why does a toothbrush come in such a big box? | 为什么一只牙刷要放在这么大的盒子里? |
[17:03] | Well, it’s a delicate mechanism, it needs a lot of packing. | 这是个精密的仪器,需要很多的包装 |
[17:06] | How am I supposed to carry this thing? | 我该怎么拿这个东西? |
[17:12] | – What are you doing? – Well, I wanna sit down. | – 你在做什么? – 哦,我想坐下 |
[17:15] | – So? – It’s a trick I just learned from Kramer. | – 然后? – 这是我刚从克莱默那里学来的诀窍 |
[17:18] | Keeps a crease in the pants. | 保持裤子平整 |
[17:33] | Madam, you have been an extremely gracious hostess. | 夫人,您是一位优雅的女主人 |
[17:39] | Thank you, Maestro. | 谢谢,指挥 |
[17:41] | – Here, take a look at this. – Yeah, what is it? | – 这儿,看看这个 – 这是什么? |
[17:44] | It’s Carlo. I found him. | 是卡洛,我发现他了 |
[17:47] | You’ve been cooped up in this room too long. | 你在这个房间里关了太久了 |
[17:50] | You never support me! Let’s see what George says about this. | 你从来都不支持我! 让我们看看乔治怎么说 |
[17:53] | Where are my pants? | 我的裤子呢? |
[17:57] | Oh, beautiful. | 哦,漂亮 |
[18:03] | – Hey there, Mr. Hairy Legs. – Where’s George? | – 嗨,长毛腿先生 – 乔治在哪里? |
[18:06] | Don’t worry, I brought your doll. | 别担心,我把你的玩偶带来了 |
[18:10] | No, that’s the wrong doll. | 不对,不是这只玩偶 |
[18:12] | Jerry, I saw the doll you were talking about. Not funny. | 杰瑞,我看见你说的玩偶了,不好玩 |
[18:16] | This doll is much funnier. Look, it has a bow tie and a cute little hat. | 这个玩偶比较好玩,看 它带着领结和可爱的小帽子 |
[18:19] | I think it’s a riot. | 我认为这是一团糟 |
[18:22] | This is a nightmare. | 这是个噩梦 |
[18:24] | Well, I’ll be watching. Don’t screw up. | 嗯,我会关注的,别搞砸了 |
[18:30] | Too much sauce. | 酱太多了 |
[18:35] | – My pants! – Mr. Seinfeld, you’re on. | – 我的裤子! – 宋飞先生,你上场了 |
[19:08] | Elaine. What a surprise. | 伊莲,好意外 |
[19:11] | I know you’re very busy, but I just wanted to come by and give you this. | 我知道你很忙 不过我只是想来把这个给你 |
[19:15] | Oh, Oro-Dent, that electric toothbrush. I’ve heard so much about it. | 噢,Oro-Dent,那个电动牙刷 我听过太多关于它的事 |
[19:19] | No, no, no. Not the toothbrush. This. | 不,不,不,不是牙刷,是这个 |
[19:31] | What a sweet gesture. An autographed poster… | 多么可爱的姿势,一张亲笔签名的海报 |
[19:34] | …of my favorite tenor with those two other guys. | 我最喜爱的男高音的,和另外两个一起 |
[19:37] | Oh, Elaine, this is magnifico. | 噢,伊莲,这是位大人物 |
[19:41] | I just felt so bad about what happened in Tuscany… | 我只是对发生在托斯卡纳的一切感觉很糟 |
[19:43] | Maestro, you’re on. | 指挥,你要上了 |
[19:46] | Elaine, wait for me after the concert. | 伊莲,音乐会完了等我 |
[19:49] | – We’ll celebrate. – Oh, okay. | – 好好庆祝一下 – 噢,好的 |
[20:28] | I wanna know why you took my doll out of the house. | 我想知道你为什么把我的玩偶带出房间 |
[20:31] | I just wanted a second opinion. | 我只是想要别人的意见 |
[20:38] | Take a look at this. Does that look like my flesh and blood? | 看看这个,看上去像我吗? |
[20:41] | – Of course, your mother… – Oh, stop bothering everybody… | – 当然,你妈妈… – 噢,别打扰大家 |
[20:44] | …with that picture. It’s ridiculous. | 因为那张照片,那样很荒唐 |
[20:47] | Ridiculous? I’ll show you ridiculous! Come here! | 荒唐?我给你看什么是荒唐!过来! |
[20:52] | No, Mr. Costanza… No! | 不,克斯坦萨先生…不! |
[20:55] | There. | 那儿 |
[20:56] | Now what have you got to say for yourself? | 现在你还有什么为你自己辩解的? |
[21:00] | I told you it looked like her. | 我告诉过你那个看上去像她 |
[21:15] | Carlo. It’s me, Frank. | 卡洛,是我,弗兰克 |
[21:26] | I’m your cousin, Frank. Aren’t you Carlo? | 我是你的表弟,弗兰克,你不是卡洛吗? |
[21:30] | Carlo? No. | 卡洛?不是 |
[21:35] | What do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[21:37] | All right. I guess I was wrong. | 好了,我想我错了 |