时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – I wouldn’t walk over there. – Why not? | – 我不走那边 – 为什么? |
[00:07] | Because it’s the most dangerous part of the sidewalk. | 因为那是人行道中最危险的一段 |
[00:10] | A cab hops a curb: | 出租车总是沿着路边转 |
[00:12] | You’ve had your last egg sandwich. | 你已经吃过鸡蛋三明治了吧 |
[00:14] | What about over there? You know, air conditioners fall out all the time. | 那边怎么样? 要知道,空调随时都有可能掉下来 |
[00:18] | I’d much rather get hit by an 80-pound air conditioner than a two-ton cab. | 我宁愿被80磅的空调砸中 也不愿被一辆两吨的出租车撞上 |
[00:22] | No, no, cab’s coming up right here. | 不,不,出租车只能撞到我这里 |
[00:25] | Set of plastic hips, prosthetic legs… | 一套塑料屁股,假肢… |
[00:27] | …a monkey to answer the phone, I’m back in business. | …一只会接电话的猴子 很快我就能重新工作 |
[00:29] | I’d much rather take one in the head, like I did in ’79. | 我更希望砸中我的头,就像79年那样 |
[00:34] | You were living in the Village then, right? | 你那时住在农村,是么? |
[00:38] | I don’t really remember. | 我还真记不起来了 |
[00:48] | Toxic-waste green. | 毒物绿 |
[00:50] | That is disgusting. | 听起来很恶心 |
[00:52] | You know, revulsion has now become a valid form of attraction. | 你知道么,恶俗已经成为一种有效的吸引 |
[00:56] | Well, then, you’re driving me wild. | 真的吗,你在让我发疯 |
[00:58] | I had them done for the big Peterman bash I’m throwing. | 我会用在彼得曼的庆典上 |
[01:01] | Why are you having a party? | 你为什么要开那个聚会? |
[01:03] | Oh, I drive my people hard, and then I reward them. | 嗯,我要让我的员工努力工作 然后奖励他们 |
[01:06] | – Like with dogs. – Yeah, exactly. | – 像对狗一样 – 对,没错 |
[01:08] | Party? | 聚会? |
[01:10] | – Yeah. – Food? | – 嗯 – 有吃的? |
[01:14] | – Bar? – Yeah. | – 有喝的? – 嗯 |
[01:16] | George? | 有乔治? |
[01:19] | He’s gonna show up anyway. | 他又想蹭饭了 |
[01:21] | George, I just don’t want you interfering. | 乔治,我不想你来捣乱 |
[01:23] | How could I possibly interfere? | 我怎么可能捣乱? |
[01:25] | Isn’t that what Jack Ruby said? | 这不是杰克・鲁比说过的吗? |
[01:34] | These are fantastic. Fantastic. | 这些看起来不错,很不错 |
[01:36] | You know, I’d love to get a jump on the next batch. | 对了,下次我要抢拿一步 |
[01:39] | Where do you come out of? | 你是从哪儿拿来的? |
[01:45] | She’s been ignoring this section all evening. | 今晚她已经忽视了这个环节 |
[01:49] | – Quesadilla? – No thanks. | – 来点儿油炸玉米饼? – 不用了,谢谢 |
[01:53] | – Hi, my name is George. – Anna. | – 你好,我叫乔治 – 安娜 |
[01:57] | I don’t recall seeing you around the office. | 我在办公室里没见过你吧? |
[02:00] | Do you work in the mailroom? | 你在收发室工作? |
[02:02] | Not quite. L… I’m a friend of Elaine Benes. | 不完全是,我是… 我是伊莲・贝尼斯的朋友 |
[02:06] | Oh, that’s nice. Excuse me. | 原来如此,抱歉 |
[02:08] | So… | 那么… |
[02:12] | How about leading us in a toast? | 跟我们大家干一杯怎么样? |
[02:13] | Oh, sure. | 当然可以 |
[02:15] | Hey, guys, I wanna make a toast. | 嗨,同事们,我们干一杯 |
[02:18] | Here’s to those who wish us well… | 对所有希望我们前途美好的人表示敬意… |
[02:22] | …and those who don’t can go to hell. | 还有那些不这样希望的人去死… |
[02:29] | All right. Who’s dancing? | 好的,谁来跳? |
[02:31] | Come on, who’s dancing? | 来啊,谁来? |
[02:32] | You want…? You want me to get it started? I’ll get it started. All right. | 你们想,想让我开个头?好吧,从我开始 |
[02:51] | Come on, guys. What’s the holdup? | 来吧,还等什么? |
[02:56] | Sweet, fancy Moses. | 我的那个老天啊 |
[03:05] | Hey. You get the tickets? | 嘿,弄到票了么? |
[03:08] | – Who needs two? – Oh, mamacita! Let me see them. | – 谁要两张? – 噢,是不是性感女郎,让我看看 |
[03:13] | Special sneak preview of Death Blow. | “致命打击”的特别预告片 |
[03:14] | Death Blow. When someone tries to blow you up… | “致命打击”,某人想打击你… |
[03:18] | …not because of who you are… | …不是因为你是谁… |
[03:20] | …but because of different reasons altogether. | …而是因为所有其他不同的原因 |
[03:24] | Yeah? Come on up. | 好,上来吧 |
[03:26] | Hey, Jerry, you think you could get an extra ticket for my friend Brody? | 嗨,杰瑞 你能给我的朋友布罗迪弄到一张票么? |
[03:30] | Know what I had to go through to get these? | 你知道我是怎么弄到这两张票的么? |
[03:32] | But he’s a big fan of the genre. | 他也是这类电影的一个忠实影迷 |
[03:34] | You know, I’d consider it a personal favor to me. | 就当是帮我好吧 |
[03:38] | Yeah, I guess I do owe you. Yeah. | 好吧,我猜我确实欠你的 |
[03:42] | Listen, you want me to stay here till George gets up? | 听着,你想让我在这儿 一直待到乔治过来么? |
[03:45] | – No, I’m okay. – There’s no problem, really. | – 不,不用了 – 没问题的 |
[03:48] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[03:50] | – He’s right in there, boy. – Yeah, okay. | – 他来了 – 好的 |
[03:53] | Hey, how was the party? | 嗨,聚会怎么样? |
[03:55] | The food was good. | 吃的不错 |
[03:57] | Yeah, so, I didn’t miss anything? | 仅此么?我没错过什么吗? |
[03:58] | Well, actually, you did miss one little nugget of entertainment. | 实际上,是的 你错过了一些极好的娱乐环节 |
[04:04] | Have you ever seen Elaine dance? | 你看过伊莲跳舞么? |
[04:09] | Elaine danced? | 伊莲跳舞? |
[04:13] | It was more like a full-body dry heave set to music. | 真的很像一具干尸随着音乐在晃动 |
[04:18] | Did she do the little kicks and the thumbs? | 她是不是做着踢脚和伸大拇指的动作? |
[04:21] | – Wait, you mean you know about this? – For some time. | – 等等,你怎么知道的? – 有段时间了 |
[04:24] | Lt was about five years ago. | 大约是五年前 |
[04:38] | L never knew what to say to her about it. | 我都不知道该怎么和她谈这个 |
[04:41] | It was one of those problems I hoped would just go away. | 这也是我为什么走开的原因之一 |
[04:44] | Well, sometimes you can’t help these people till they hit rock bottom. | 是啊,有时候你不能帮助这些人 除非他们混的比较惨 |
[04:47] | And by then you’ve lost interest. | 到那时你已经失去了兴趣 |
[04:50] | Take a ride with me later. I borrowed my father’s car, ’68 GTO. | 一会跟我去兜兜风 我借了我爸的车,68年的GTO |
[04:55] | What made him get that thing? | 他为什么买这辆车? |
[04:56] | Well, during that period when my folks were separated, he went a little crazy. | 有段时间我们分开了,他有点疯狂 |
[05:00] | Not a very long trip. | 路不是很远啊 |
[05:03] | – Brody’s in. – I don’t even have the extra ticket yet. | – 布罗迪来了 – 我还没帮他弄到票 |
[05:06] | Well, you better get on the horn. | 你必须快点了 |
[05:10] | I’m telling you, Jerry, I’m getting a vibe. | 听我说杰瑞,我有一种感觉 |
[05:12] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say the staff completely lost respect for me. | 如果我不把事情弄清楚 我将失去员工对我的尊敬 |
[05:17] | How could that be? | 那怎么可能? |
[05:19] | Well, Jerry, I mean, it’s like the feeling is palpable. | 杰瑞,我的意思是,这太明显不过了 |
[05:24] | Could it have something to do with the party? | 是与聚会有关么? |
[05:26] | No, George was there. He said he had a great time. | 不啊,乔治在场,但他说他玩的很开心 |
[05:28] | It’s George. I bet you this is somehow George-related. | 就是乔治,我跟你打赌肯定与乔治有关 |
[05:32] | – Oh, what are you talking about? – He’s like a virus. | – 你说什么? – 他就像个病毒 |
[05:35] | He attaches himself to a healthy host company… | 附庸在一个健康的公司之上 |
[05:39] | …and the next thing you know, the entire staff is infected. | …接下来,你也清楚 所有员工都被感染了 |
[05:42] | Now you’re talking crazy. | 你说的有点夸张 |
[05:44] | All right. Then, Jerry, if that’s not what it is, you tell me. What is it? | 好吧,杰瑞,如果不是我说的那样 那你说怎么回事? |
[05:51] | There’s my call waiting, I gotta get going. Bye-bye. | 我有电话要接,我去接电话了,拜拜 |
[05:57] | Have a minute to approve some copy? | 有空签几份文件么? |
[05:59] | Oh, yeah. Sure, sure. | 当然可以 |
[06:03] | So did you have a good time at the party last night? | 昨晚玩的开心么? |
[06:06] | It was a real kick. | 确实很意外 |
[06:10] | Hey, did you happen to speak to my friend George? | 嘿,你碰巧和我的朋友乔治聊天了么? |
[06:13] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上,是的 |
[06:16] | Well, listen, you would be wise to keep your distance from him. | 那好,你听我说 你应该很聪明,那就离他远一点 |
[06:20] | Why? He seems harmless. | 为什么?他有什么不好? |
[06:22] | Oh, he’s not. He’s very harmful. | 噢,是的,他非常的坏 |
[06:25] | – Really? – Oh, trust me. | – 真的么? – 相信我 |
[06:27] | He’s a bad seed, he’s a horrible seed. | 他是个坏人,一个可怕的坏人 |
[06:29] | He’s one of the worst seeds I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过的最坏的人之一 |
[06:31] | And you two are friends? | 你俩不是朋友么? |
[06:33] | Yeah, we’re good friends. | 是的,我们是好朋友 |
[06:37] | So this Anna called me from out of the blue. | 然后那个安娜突然地打电话给我 |
[06:40] | – Really? I thought you were rebuffed. – With extreme prejudice. | – 真的么?我还以为你被拒绝了呢 – 带着极端的偏见 |
[06:44] | – Maybe Elaine put in a good word. – No, no. See, that’s the thing. | – 也许伊莲帮你说了好话 – 不 ,不,恰恰相反 |
[06:47] | Anna told me Elaine said I was one of the worst seeds she’d ever seen. | 安娜告诉我伊莲跟她说 我是她见过的最坏的人之一 |
[06:51] | Interesting. She doesn’t care for you. | 有意思,她对你没兴趣 |
[06:54] | Then a stern warning. | 给你一个严厉的警告 |
[06:56] | Suddenly a phone call. | 然后却突然给你打电话 |
[06:59] | Seems Elaine’s made you the bad boy. | 看来,伊莲把你变成了一个坏男孩 |
[07:01] | And Anna digs the bad boy. | 但是安娜对坏男孩感兴趣 |
[07:05] | I’m the bad boy. | 我是坏男孩 |
[07:09] | I’ve never been the bad boy. | 我从来都不是个坏男孩 |
[07:11] | You’ve been the bad employee, the bad son, the bad friend. | 你已经是一个坏的雇员,坏儿子,坏朋友 |
[07:14] | Yes. Yes, yes. | 恩,恩,恩 |
[07:16] | The bad fianc? bad dinner guest, bad credit risk. | 坏未婚夫…坏的宴会嘉宾,坏的信用风险 |
[07:19] | Okay, the point is made. | 好吧,说的已经够清楚了 |
[07:20] | The bad date, the bad sport, the bad citizen. | 坏的约会,坏的运动,坏的公民 |
[07:24] | The bad tipper. | 坏的付小费的人 |
[07:29] | Half of show business is here. | 一半的商业演出都是在这儿 |
[07:31] | Oh, there’s Brody. Brody, over here. | 这是布罗迪,布罗迪,过来 |
[07:36] | – Hey, Kramer. – Yeah. | – 你好,克莱默 – 你好 |
[07:37] | And you must be Jerry. Thanks for the ticket. | 你肯定就是杰瑞了,谢谢你的票 |
[07:41] | That’s quite a feedbag you’re working on there. | 你拿了一个很大的饲料袋 |
[07:45] | It’s for all of us. Is there a problem? | 这是给我们三个人的,有问题么? |
[07:48] | Brody. Brody, come on, he’s just kidding. | 布罗迪,布罗迪听着,他在开玩笑 |
[07:51] | He’s a joke maker. Tell him, Jerry. | 他是一个讲笑话的人,告诉他,杰瑞 |
[07:53] | I’m a joke maker. | 我是一个讲笑话的人 |
[07:57] | All right, here we go. | 好了,我们开始看电影吧 |
[07:59] | Death Blow. | “致命打击” |
[08:11] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:13] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[08:14] | Relax, he does that all the time. | 放松,他总是这样 |
[08:19] | Does what? | 干什么? |
[08:21] | He’s making a copy of the movie for sale on the street. | 他录下电影,然后拿到街上卖 |
[08:26] | May I see you outside for a moment, please? | 出去说几句话行么? |
[08:29] | – No, I want to watch the movie. – Outside! | – 不,我要看电影 – 出去! |
[08:31] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:33] | – Hey, have you seen Anna? – Just left to meet your friend George. | – 嘿,看到安娜了么? – 她刚刚离开,去见你的朋友乔治了 |
[08:36] | To meet George? | 去见乔治? |
[08:38] | I knew it. Where did they go? | 我就知道,他们去哪儿了? |
[08:39] | – The park, why? – Don’t you see? | – 公园,怎么了? – 你不知道么? |
[08:41] | George is in the bloodstream. | 乔治真该死 |
[08:43] | You stay away from him too. | 你也要离他远一点 |
[08:46] | What do you mean, bootlegging the movie? | 你什么意思,私卖电影? |
[08:48] | It’s a perfectly legitimate business. | 一个不错的合法生意 |
[08:50] | – It’s not legitimate. – It’s a business. | – 这是违法的 – 这是生意 |
[08:53] | – Where did you meet this guy? – Friend of a friend. | – 你在哪儿认识的这个家伙 – 一个朋友的朋友 |
[08:55] | You know Corky Ramirez up on 94th Street? | 你认识住在94号街上的考奇.拉米雷斯么? |
[08:57] | One day he and I are playing pachinko… | 有天我和他一起玩波子机… |
[08:59] | Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[09:04] | Man, we’re missing the deathblow! | 我们错过“致命打击”了 |
[09:07] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[09:15] | You know, I’m not supposed to be talking to you. | 要知道,我本来不打算和你说话的 |
[09:19] | No one’s putting a gun to your head. | 也没人拿枪强迫你 |
[09:23] | Do I scare you? | 我令你感到害怕么? |
[09:26] | No. | 不 |
[09:30] | A little. | 有一点 |
[09:33] | Nice car. | 车不错 |
[09:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:36] | She’s a sweet ride. | 她是个可爱的座驾 |
[09:38] | Is that your orthopedic back pillow? | 这是你的整形背靠垫? |
[09:41] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[09:43] | Well, is it, or isn’t it? | 到底是还是不是? |
[09:47] | I guess not. | 我认为不是 |
[09:52] | – Stay away from her. – Hey, I didn’t do nothing. | – 离她远一点 – 嗨,我什么都没做 |
[09:54] | – Get in the car. – But… | – 上车 – 但是… |
[09:56] | You heard me, young lady. Get in the car. | 听我说,姑娘,马上给我上车 |
[09:59] | And you! You should know better. | 还有你,你给我小心点 |
[10:01] | I don’t want you infecting my staff. | 我不想你影响我的员工 |
[10:04] | Lighten up. | 别那么认真 |
[10:23] | Go get them, Death Blow. | 去干掉他们,致命打击 |
[10:25] | So, Death Blow, we meet again. | 致命打击,我们又见面了 |
[10:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[10:29] | I got a cramp. | 我肚子有点疼 |
[10:31] | Well, it’s no wonder. You ate that entire bag of candy. | 毫无疑问,你吃光了整袋糖果 |
[10:36] | There it goes again. | 又疼了 |
[10:39] | Kramer, you gotta drive me home. | 克莱默你必须载我回家 |
[10:41] | What is going on over here? | 你们俩在干嘛? |
[10:42] | Jerry, finish shooting the movie for me. | 杰瑞,帮我录完剩下的部分 |
[10:45] | Are you nuts? No way I’m holding that thing. | 你胡说些什么? 无论如何我都不会干这事儿的 |
[10:47] | Jerry, the man is in pain. | 杰瑞,他很痛苦 |
[10:49] | If he didn’t lick his fingers before reaching in the bag… | 如果他在拿糖之前别舔他的手指… |
[10:52] | …we would have eaten some. Serves him right. | …我们也许还能吃点,照顾他还说的过去 |
[10:56] | What are you, some kind of tough guy? | 你算什么,很强硬呵? |
[10:58] | Okay. Let’s everybody just relax. | 好吧,大家都冷静点 |
[11:03] | – Jerry, take the camera. – All right, I’m taking the camera. | – 杰瑞,接相机 – 好吧,我来拿 |
[11:06] | All right, come on, let’s go. Thanks, buddy. | 来吧,我们走,谢谢你,伙计 |
[11:09] | Oh, man. | 噢,老天 |
[11:20] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[11:22] | So how was the rest of Death Blow? | “致命打击”后来怎么样了? |
[11:24] | How was the rest of Death Blow? | “致命打击”后来怎么样了? |
[11:25] | Who got the final deathblow? | 谁最后真正死了? |
[11:27] | I thought that Hawaiian guy had it coming to him, huh? | 我想夏威夷人最终达到了他的目的,嗯哼? |
[11:30] | You make me get a ticket for this friend… | 你让我给这个朋友弄张票… |
[11:32] | …and then the guy forces me to bootleg a movie at gunpoint? | …然后这家伙居然拿枪强迫我偷拍电影? |
[11:35] | He’s quite a character, isn’t he? | 他很有个性,不是么? |
[11:37] | He came by here last night at 3:00 in the morning to pick up the tape. | 他昨晚三点来我这取走了那盘带子 |
[11:41] | I was scared out of my mind. | 我被吓死了 |
[11:43] | I’ll get it. | 让我来 |
[11:45] | – Yup. – It’s Brody. | – 呃 – 布罗迪 |
[11:47] | Yeah, come on up. It’s Brody, he’s coming. | 进来吧,是布罗迪,他来了 |
[11:50] | What? Are you crazy? I don’t want to see this guy again. | 谁?你疯了吧? 我再也不想见到那个家伙了 |
[11:52] | Jerry, you did him a favor. | 杰瑞,你帮了他个忙 |
[11:54] | He probably wants to thank you. | 他可能是来谢你的 |
[11:56] | What if I didn’t do it right? | 如果我做的不好呢? |
[11:58] | It’s your first time. He’ll understand. | 这是你的第一次,他能理解 |
[12:00] | People with guns don’t understand. | 手里有枪的人恐怕不会理解 |
[12:03] | That’s why they get guns. Too many misunderstandings. | 这就是他们手里有枪的原因,太多误解了 |
[12:06] | – Hey, Brody. – Hi. | – 嘿,布罗迪 – 嗨 |
[12:09] | Jerry, I have to talk to you about the tape. | 杰瑞,我来和你谈谈那盘带子 |
[12:11] | – Yeah. – I’ve never seen such beautiful work. | – 嗯 – 我从没见过谁做的这么漂亮 |
[12:14] | – What? – You’re a genius. | – 什么? – 你真是个天才 |
[12:16] | The zoom-ins, the framing, I was enchanted. | 无论是缩放,还是取景,我都服了 |
[12:22] | Well… | 哦… |
[12:24] | …I did the best I could. | …我尽全力了 |
[12:27] | I got another project for you. Here, go ahead. | 我又给你找了新的任务,在这儿,去吧 |
[12:30] | It’s a movie called Cry, Cry Again. | 是一部叫“哭,哭吧”的电影 |
[12:31] | I was gonna give it to one of my other guys, but it’s an arty movie… | 我本来想让我的另一位同行去做 但考虑到这是一部艺术片… |
[12:35] | …and quite frankly, they don’t have the sensibility. | …情感非常真挚,他们对这一点都不敏感 |
[12:41] | – May I use your phone? – Yeah, yeah. It’s under the couch. | – 我能用一下你的电话么? – 当然可以,就在沙发下面 |
[12:47] | Look at you. You got another gig, huh? | 你看你,又有新任务了 |
[12:50] | I don’t want another gig. | 我不想有新任务 |
[12:52] | I’m not doing this. | 我不干这个 |
[12:53] | But you have a gift. Look, Jerry, this is not your little comedy act. | 但是你有天赋 瞧,杰瑞,这不是你那种小的戏剧表演 |
[12:57] | We’re talking feature films here. | 我们在谈论大片 |
[12:59] | We’re talking federal crime here. | 不,我们在谈论一项犯罪行为 |
[13:04] | I’ll expect that tape by 3:00 tomorrow. | 那盘带子要在明天三点前弄好 |
[13:08] | – May I borrow this, please? – Yeah, yeah, sure. | – 我能借下这个么? – 当然可以 |
[13:10] | You need a glove? | 需要手套么? |
[13:15] | “I pressed through the rushes, and there… | “我从头到尾看了样片” |
[13:18] | …the native dancers whirled before me… | “…原住民在我面前不停地旋转…” |
[13:21] | …limbs flailing, arms akimbo… | “…胳膊用力挥动,两手叉腰…” |
[13:25] | …feet kicking up dust.” | “…用脚踢出灰尘” |
[13:27] | What? What is so funny? | 怎么回事?有什么好笑的? |
[13:31] | Sorry, I got hung up. | 对不起,我迟到了 |
[13:34] | At Yankee Stadium. | 扬基体育场? |
[13:36] | This? It’s mine. | 你是说这个么?这是我的 |
[13:38] | Oh, really? Because it looks a little big for you. | 真的吗,你穿起来好像有点大 |
[13:42] | It looks like something a short, stocky… | 看起来像是一个矮小,肥胖… |
[13:45] | …slow-witted, bald man… | …愚蠢,秃头的男人… |
[13:49] | …might wear. | …才会穿的 |
[13:51] | He’s not stocky. | 他不胖 |
[13:55] | Who did that? Who did that? | 谁干的?到底谁干的? |
[14:05] | The French guy fell off his bike. | 法国佬摔下了自行车 |
[14:09] | Oh, man, that’s precious. | 喔,拍的太好的 |
[14:16] | No, no, no… | 不,不… |
[14:18] | …no, no, no. | …不,不,不 |
[14:20] | What were you thinking when you shot this? | 拍这个时你在想什么? |
[14:22] | – What? That’s fine. – You know what this scene is about? | – 什么?拍的不是很好么? – 你知道这个场景什么意思么? |
[14:25] | Yeah, it’s about a guy buying a loaf of bread. | 嗯,讲一个家伙去买面包 |
[14:28] | No. Bread is his soul. | 不,面包是他的灵魂 |
[14:31] | He’s trying to buy back a loaf of his soul. | 他在尝试赎回他的灵魂 |
[14:34] | Wha… Where? | 是么? |
[14:38] | No way you’re giving this tape to Brody and telling him I shot it. | 你决不能把这盘带子交给布罗迪 然后告诉他是我拍的 |
[14:41] | – He’s not gonna know the difference. – I don’t care about Brody. | – 他肯定看不出什么不同 – 我才不关心布罗迪 |
[14:44] | I was up on 96th Street today. | 我今天去了96号街 |
[14:46] | There was a little kid, couldn’t have been more than 10 years old. | 看到一个不到十岁的小孩 |
[14:49] | He was asking a street vendor if he had any other bootlegs… | 他问街上的小贩还有没有其他的盗版碟… |
[14:52] | …that looked as good as Death Blow. | …质量像“致命打击”那样好的 |
[14:55] | That’s who I care about. | 这才是我所关心的 |
[14:57] | The little kid who needs bootlegs… | 那些看盗版碟的孩子… |
[14:59] | …because his parent or guardian won’t let him see… | …因为他们的家长或者监护人不想让他看… |
[15:02] | …the excessive violence and strong sexual content… | …过分暴力或者色情的内容… |
[15:05] | …you and I take for granted. | …这些你和我认为理所当然的东西 |
[15:07] | So you’ll do the movie? | 你想亲自重拍? |
[15:09] | Oh. Oh, man. I sat in gum. | 噢,老天,我坐到口香糖了 |
[15:13] | I have to. | 我必须这样做 |
[15:15] | But I’m gonna need to storyboard this whole thing. | 但是我要重新串下整个故事 |
[15:17] | – Where are my Magic Markers? – Right here. | – 我的超级魔幻摄影机呢? – 在这儿 |
[15:20] | Well, I have lost complete control of my staff. | 我已经完全控制不了我的员工了 |
[15:25] | Why did I let George go to that party? | 我怎么能让乔治去参加那个聚会? |
[15:27] | I mean, we were having so much fun. | 我是说,我们玩的那么开心 |
[15:29] | I mean, we were wining, we were dining, we were dancing. | 我们喝酒,吃饭,跳舞 |
[15:35] | Please. | 停 |
[15:39] | – What? – This… thing. | – 什么意思你? – 你这个动作 |
[15:43] | – It’s dancing. – No, no. That ain’t dancing, sally. | – 这是舞蹈 – 不,这不是舞蹈,很抱歉 |
[15:46] | I dance fine. | 我跳的不错 |
[15:48] | You stink. | 你跳的糟透了 |
[15:53] | He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 他不懂自己在说什么 |
[16:00] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[16:04] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[16:07] | I’m a good dancer, right? | 我跳的不错,不是么? |
[16:09] | I forgot to make my bed. | 我忘记铺床了 |
[16:13] | Jerry, do I stink? | 杰瑞,我跳到很糟么? |
[16:17] | All right. You’re beyond stink. | 好吧,我告诉你,你跳的不是一般的糟 |
[16:22] | But I really enjoy dancing. | 但我真的很爱跳舞 |
[16:24] | And that’s not helping either. | 那也无济于事 |
[16:28] | That’s why you’re having trouble with your staff, not because of George. | 这就是你和员工有麻烦的原因 并不是乔治的问题 |
[16:31] | It’s that bad? | 有那么严重吗? |
[16:33] | Have you ever seen yourself? | 你看过自己跳舞么? |
[16:38] | Please, please. Not in my home. | 别,别,不要在我房里跳 |
[16:41] | I gotta throw this stuff in the laundry. I’ll be right back. | 我要把这些东西送去洗衣店,一会儿回来 |
[16:53] | L have George Costanza still holding. | 乔治・科斯坦萨等待中 |
[16:56] | George, hi. | 乔治,嗨 |
[16:58] | I have Anna here. There’s something I want to say to both of you. | 安娜也在,我有些话想对你们两个说 |
[17:02] | Yo, Anna. | 安娜啊 |
[17:03] | Hi, George, what are you up to? | 嗨,乔治,你最近在忙什么? |
[17:07] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[17:13] | Well, listen, I feel really horrible about… | 好吧,听着,我感到很可怕… |
[17:16] | …trying to keep you two apart, and I just wanted to apologize. | …试图把你们两个分开,我只想向你们道歉 |
[17:20] | What…? What are you talking about? | 什么…?你在说什么? |
[17:22] | Well, George, I just want you to hear me say to Anna… | 乔治,我只想你听着我对安娜说… |
[17:26] | …that you’re a good and decent person. | …你是一个性格好而且值得尊敬的人 |
[17:28] | Pick up the phone, Elaine. Pick it up. | 拿起电话,伊莲,拿起来 |
[17:30] | I never should have given Anna the impression… | 我本不该给安娜那样的印象… |
[17:33] | – Pick it up! …you’re a bad seed… | – 拿起听筒 – …你不是一个好人… |
[17:34] | …I mean, you’re a fine seed. | …我的意思是,你是一个好人 |
[17:36] | Elaine, get off the speaker! | 伊莲,拿起听筒! |
[17:39] | – What? – You are ruining everything. | – 什么? – 你在坏事 |
[17:41] | What? I’m trying to help. Why are you being so difficult? | 什么?我在试图帮你,你怎么这么难搞? |
[17:45] | Yeah, yeah. That’s it. More of that. Difficult, I’m a difficult seed. | 嗯,是的,就是这样 难搞,我是一个难搞的人 |
[17:49] | George, I don’t have time for this. | 乔治,我没时间和你谈论这些 |
[17:51] | Anna, do you want to talk to George? | 安娜,你要和他说两句么? |
[17:54] | – No, I don’t think so. – No, she doesn’t want to. | – 不,不了 – 她不想和你通电话 |
[17:56] | – Okay. Bye, George, we’ll see you. – I’m a bad man. | – 好吧,再见,乔治,再见 – 我是个坏家伙 |
[18:03] | So where’s the tape? | 带子带来了么? |
[18:05] | Oh, no, I didn’t shoot this one. I’m just scouting the location. | 噢,我还没有拍,我还在寻找合适的位置 |
[18:08] | – I need the tape. – You’ll get your tape. | – 我要带子 – 你会拿到的 |
[18:12] | But here’s what I need. I’m gonna need three cameras… | 但现在我需要点东西,我需要三台摄像机… |
[18:14] | …two on the floor, one in the balcony, and I want headsets… | …两台放在地板上,一台放在阳台 还有,我需要一部头戴耳机… |
[18:17] | …for the guys running them. I want to be able to talk to them. | …指挥他们如何操作 我希望能和他们保持通话 |
[18:21] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[18:23] | – Kramer, l… You know… – Yeah. I know, Jerry, it’s okay. | – 克莱默,我…你知道… – 我知道,杰瑞,好吧 |
[18:26] | Yeah, look, Brody, Jerry wants to do the bootleg. | 布罗迪,你瞧,杰瑞还是想做偷拍的 |
[18:30] | He’s dying to do it, but if you don’t make him happy, the work suffers… | 他还是渴望做的,但是如果你让他不高兴 受影响的还是作品… |
[18:34] | …and then nobody’s happy. | …而且不会有人高兴 |
[18:36] | Just shoot the damn thing so I can get it out on the street. | 你只管拍那该死的东西 我就可以在大街上卖了 |
[18:40] | All right, that’s it. I can’t work like this. | 好吧,关键是我不能那样工作 |
[18:42] | – Jerry… – I’m off the project. | – 杰瑞… – 我不干了 |
[18:43] | Jerry! | 杰瑞! |
[18:47] | – I want the tape. – Yeah, l… I know. | – 我要带子 – 是的,我知道 |
[18:52] | Well, I’m the good boy again. | 嗯,我又是好孩子了 |
[18:55] | Can you believe that? | 你相信吗? |
[18:56] | They think they can get anyone to shoot these bootlegs. | 他们以为随便一个人都能盗拍电影 |
[18:59] | Anna actually has respect for me now. | 现在安娜开始尊敬我了 |
[19:02] | It’s all over. | 一切都结束了 |
[19:03] | The whole business has changed. It’s all about money now. | 所有的生意都改变了,一切都是为钱 |
[19:07] | The sad thing is, it’s the kids that suffer. | 可悲的是,会由那些孩子来承担 |
[19:11] | Listen, man, you gotta shoot this movie for me. | 听着,你必须帮我拍这部电影 |
[19:15] | Brody, he’s a reasonable man, but he’s insane. | 他是一个讲理的人,但他也很疯狂 |
[19:18] | I’m not doing this anymore. I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不会再干这事了 我都不知道原来我是怎么想的 |
[19:21] | It’s illegal, it’s dangerous… | 这样做是违法的,危险的… |
[19:24] | Did you say dangerous? | 你是说危险么? |
[19:27] | I’m a bootlegger. | 我是个做盗版的 |
[19:28] | – You’re a what? – Bootlegging a movie, baby. | – 你是什么? – 盗拍电影的,宝贝 |
[19:31] | Isn’t that illegal? | 那样不违法么? |
[19:33] | I could do hard time for this one. And community service. | 我将为这个度过艰苦的时期,还有社区服务 |
[19:37] | Is this your FiberCon? | 这是你的纤维通剂? |
[19:42] | Get out of my way! | 别挡道! |
[19:47] | Jerry, George got arrested. | 杰瑞,乔治被捕了 |
[19:49] | – What? – Yeah. He went down at the Beekman. | – 什么? – 是真的,他在比克曼那里被抓了 |
[19:51] | He tried to lam, but they cheesed him. | 他试图潜逃,但是被他们抓住了 |
[19:55] | Oh, now I see. | 喔,我知道了 |
[19:59] | – Yeah? – It’s Brody. I’m coming up. | – 谁啊? – 布罗迪,我上来了 |
[20:01] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[20:03] | Well, I gotta give him something. | 我必须给他点东西 |
[20:05] | Come on. Where’s that tape I shot? | 快想想,我拍的那盘带子呢? |
[20:06] | I think that’s it. | 我想是那个 |
[20:08] | Let’s check it out. | 让我检查一下 |
[20:23] | Sweet, fancy Moses. | 我的那个老天哪 |
[20:27] | Jerry, she taped over the whole ending. | 她录完了剩下的部分 |
[20:31] | – Where’s the tape? – Well, it’s… | – 带子在哪? – 在… |
[20:34] | – Is that it? – Yeah, yeah. | – 那个是么? – 是的,是的 |
[20:36] | Here it is, Brody. | 给你,布鲁迪 |
[20:39] | One copy of Cry, Cry Again. | “哭,哭吧”的复制品 |
[20:42] | How’d it turn out? | 拍的怎么样? |
[20:44] | – Great. – Great, yeah. | – 非常好 – 是的,非常好 |
[20:45] | Although the whole story kind of comes apart at the end there. | 尽管整个故事的结尾部分有点跑题 |
[20:49] | Out of nowhere there’s this lone dancer who appears to be injured. | 一个不知道哪里冒出来的 孤独舞女好像受伤了 |
[20:52] | Yeah. It’s a disturbing image. | 是啊,是个很烦躁的人… |
[20:54] | Yeah. So you cry, and then when you see the dancing… | …是啊,所以你哭了 然后你再去看她跳舞… |
[20:58] | …you cry again. | 你就又哭了 |
[21:06] | It’s all right, George. You’ll just pay a fine, and that’ll be it. | 没事的,乔治 你仅仅要交一点罚金,仅此而已 |
[21:09] | Why did the policeman have to yell at me like that? | 为什么警察会那样冲我吼叫? |
[21:13] | – Anna. – Oh, thanks for coming to pick me up. | – 安娜 – 哦,谢谢你来接我 |
[21:15] | – I can explain everything. – All right. | – 我会解释所有事的 – 好吧 |
[21:17] | We’ll talk about it at the office. | 我们回办公室再谈 |
[21:19] | – Okay, where’s my boy? – Oh, my God. | – 我儿子呢? – 哦,上帝 |
[21:23] | I’m sitting at home reading a periodical, and this is the call I get? | 我坐在家里读杂志,这就是我接到的电话? |
[21:27] | My son is a bootlegger? | 我儿子难道是一个搞盗版的? |
[21:29] | Ow, Dad! | 啊,爸爸 |
[21:31] | – Who put you up to this? Was it her? – All right. | – 谁把你弄成这样,是她吗? – 行了 |
[21:34] | Wait, I think you’ve got it backwards. | 等等,我认为您应该重新想想 |
[21:36] | George isn’t clever enough to hatch a scheme like this. | 乔治还没聪明到 能够自己谋划出这样的计划 |
[21:39] | – You got that right. – What the hell does that mean? | – 这点你说对了 – 你什么意思? |
[21:42] | That means whatever the hell you want it to mean. | 你想是什么意思就是什么意思 |
[21:45] | You saying you want a piece of me? | 你是想和我单挑吗? |
[21:49] | I could drop you like a bag of dirt. | 干掉你就像倒垃圾一样 |
[21:53] | You want a piece of me? | 你想找麻烦? |
[21:55] | You got it! | 来吧! |
[22:05] | But he’s an old man, Elaine. | 他只是个老人,伊莲 |
[22:07] | Well, he wrote the check, and I cashed it. | 呃,是他先挑起的,我只是兑现了而已 |
[22:10] | Look, here’s that bootlegged Death Blow that I shot. | 看,有我拍的“致命打击” |
[22:13] | – Cry, Cry Again, I want to see that. – No, you don’t. | – “哭,哭吧”我想看这部 – 不,你不能看 |
[22:16] | – You shot Death Blow? – Yeah. | -“致命打击” 是你拍的吗? – 是啊 |
[22:18] | – It was brilliant. – Thank you. | – 你太有才了 – 谢谢 |
[22:20] | – You were big. – I’m still big. | – 你很厉害 – 我一直很厉害 |
[22:23] | It’s the bootlegs that got small. | 盗版没什么意思 |
[22:25] | – How are things at the office? Normal? – Yeah, pretty much. | – 办公室的事怎么样了?还正常? – 是啊,差不多吧 |
[22:28] | Although I still get the vibe every once in a while. | 尽管偶尔还能感觉到其他人的一些情绪 |
[22:30] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about it. | 噢,我才不会为那个操心 |