时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You know at the movies they show that ad for the concessions? | 你知不知道他们在放电影时 插播那段广告给打折观众看? |
[00:08] | Where the cartoon candy’s dancing and the Milk Dud’s playing the banjo? | 那部奶球弹五弦琴,糖果跳舞的动画? (Milk Duds是Beatrice Foods公司的品牌 它是一种装在黄底棕字小盒中的糖果) |
[00:12] | – Oh, he’s wailing on that banjo. – Yeah. | – 他只是在五弦琴上嚎啕大哭 – 这样啊 |
[00:13] | I just don’t understand the Raisinets. | 我就是搞不懂那些提子 |
[00:16] | – The sax player? Yeah. – Yeah. | – 那个萨克斯手? – 是的 |
[00:18] | The box of Raisinets runs up to the concession stand… | 那盒葡萄干跑到零食柜台… |
[00:21] | …buys another box of Raisinets. | …又买了一盒葡萄干 |
[00:24] | – So? – Box of Raisinets eating… | – 那又怎样? – 一盒葡萄干… |
[00:25] | …another box of Raisinets? | …吃另一盒葡萄干 |
[00:28] | It’s perverse. | 这不合情理 |
[00:30] | He’s not gonna eat them. | 他不打算吃他们 |
[00:31] | He’s buying them for his Pepsi girlfriend. | 他是为他的百事可乐女友买的 |
[00:34] | And why is he dating a Pepsi? They’re not having children. | 那他为什么要和一个百事可乐约会? 他们不可能有小孩的 |
[00:37] | They’re musicians. | 他们是音乐家 |
[00:39] | Musicians. | 音乐家 |
[00:41] | Get a real job. | 找份正当工作吧 |
[00:49] | – What do you want? – I’ve had everything on the menu. | – 想要些什么? – 恩,我已经吃过菜单上所有的东西了 |
[00:53] | Surprise me. | 给我来一份惊喜吧 |
[00:55] | Neil, Neil. | 尼奥,尼奥 |
[00:58] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m supposed to meet my boyfriend here. | 哦,我很抱歉 我本来要和我男朋友在这里见面的 |
[01:02] | He looks just like you. | 他真的跟你像极了 |
[01:07] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是啊 |
[01:09] | – Like me? – Yeah, sorry. | – 像我? – 是的,真抱歉 |
[01:13] | Like me? | 像我? |
[01:15] | But how? | 怎么可能? |
[01:17] | Here’s your halibut omelet. | 你的比目鱼煎蛋卷 |
[01:19] | – Surprised? – Yes. Yes, I am. | – 吃惊吧? – 是啊,是的,吃惊极了 |
[01:25] | Look what I got for you for your Florida trip. | 看我为你的福罗里达之旅买了什么? |
[01:28] | Crazy Shirts was closing them out. I got a dozen for a buck. | 疯狂衬衫正在大清仓,我一美元买了一大堆 |
[01:32] | I saved a fortune. Look at that. | 我省了一大笔钱,看看这个 |
[01:34] | There you go. | 好极了 |
[01:37] | – “Number-one dad.” – Yeah. | – “No.1老爹” – 对 |
[01:38] | And it’s a medium. Perfect. | 还是中号的,完美 |
[01:42] | – Hey. Hey. You ready? – Almost. | – 嗨,准备妥当了? – 差不多了 |
[01:45] | Look, when you’re in Florida, can my cigar guy… | 跟你商量一下,你去福罗里达以后 我的雪茄伙计能不能… |
[01:47] | …drop off some Cubans for me at your parents’? | …帮我卸一些古巴雪茄在你父母那? |
[01:49] | I’m helping my parents move into their new condo. | 我是去给我爸妈搬进新公寓帮忙的 |
[01:52] | – I’m gonna be busy. – Oh, come on, man, help a brother out. | – 我会很忙的 – 哦,好了,帮兄弟解决下麻烦吧 |
[01:56] | – All right. – Yeah. I owe you one. | – 好吧 – 好极了,我欠你的 |
[01:59] | We’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[02:02] | Hey, Jerry, figure this out. | 杰瑞,帮我想想 |
[02:04] | I’m in the coffee shop… | 我在咖啡屋… |
[02:05] | …and this beautiful girl I could never even talk to… | …这个我永远不敢和她搭讪的美女… |
[02:08] | …mistakes me for her boyfriend. | …把我错认成她男朋友了 |
[02:11] | That’s a nice four seconds. | 那真是美妙的四秒钟 |
[02:13] | I look just like him. I, me, this. | 我看起来像她男朋友,我,我,这个样子 |
[02:17] | This is what her boyfriend looks like. How is that possible? | 他男朋友看起来像这样,这怎么可能? |
[02:20] | – Maybe he has money. – Maybe he doesn’t. | – 也许他很有钱 – 也许没有 |
[02:22] | Maybe he and I are exactly the same… | 也许他和我之间… |
[02:24] | …except for one minor yet crucial detail. | …除了一点点次要的细节外,几乎一摸一样 |
[02:27] | – You never know. – Sometimes you do. | – 你永远不会知道 – 有时你会的 |
[02:31] | Maybe it’s some… Some small thing I could change. | 也许这只是些小事情,可以改变的 |
[02:35] | Like a mustache or wearing a top hat… | 就像小胡子或者带一个高帽子 |
[02:37] | …or a monocle or a cane. | 甚至是单眼的镜片和一只拐杖 |
[02:40] | Who’s she dating? Mr. Peanut? | 她和谁约会?花生先生? |
[02:46] | You could do a lot worse than Mr. Peanut, my friend. | 花生先生会比你表现得好得多,伙计 |
[02:51] | So, what do you want to see? | 那你想要看到什么? |
[02:53] | How about Sack Lunch? | 你觉得《打包午餐》怎么样? |
[02:55] | How about The English Patient? It’s up for all those Oscars. | 《英国病人》呢? 它几乎得到了所有的奥斯卡奖项 |
[02:58] | Come on, Blaine, I mean, look at the poster for Sack Lunch. | 算了,布莱恩,就看《打包午餐》 |
[03:01] | It’s a family in a brown paper bag. | 这是一个住在棕色纸袋里的家庭 |
[03:04] | Don’t you wanna know how they got in there? | 你不想知道他们怎么进到那里的吗? |
[03:06] | No. | 不 |
[03:10] | – Oh, sold out. – Oh, two for The English Patient. | – 哦,票已售完 – 好吧,两张《英国病人》 |
[03:14] | So do you think they got shrunk down, or is it just a giant sack? | 你觉得他们萎掉了 还是这只是一个巨大的袋子? |
[03:22] | Hi, remember me? | 嗨,记得我吗? |
[03:25] | I’m the guy that looks like Neil. | 我是那个长得像尼奥的人 |
[03:27] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[03:30] | Is Neil here? | 尼奥在这里吗? |
[03:32] | Oh, no, he got held up at work. | 噢,不在,他公务缠身啊 |
[03:33] | Oh, that’s too bad. I wanted to meet him… | 真糟糕,我还想见见他… |
[03:35] | …seeing as we look so similar. | …看我们到底有多像呢 |
[03:38] | Well, you know, you don’t look that much like him. | 其实,你并不是特别像他 |
[03:43] | – Of course not. – No, you’re a little taller. | – 当然不是 – 不是,只是稍微高一点 |
[03:50] | You look like you’re in better shape than Neil. Do you work out? | 你看起来比尼奥的身形要好多了 你练健身吗? |
[03:54] | Listen, l… I don’t mean to seem forward… | 你看,我不是想要进一步的… |
[03:57] | …but is there any way that I could possibly… | …但是要是有那么一点机会让我… |
[04:01] | …have Neil’s phone number? | …知道尼奥的电话? |
[04:05] | What is everyone talking about: | 人们都在谈论什么? |
[04:07] | “The English Patient, it’s so romantic”? | 《英国病人》,太浪漫了? |
[04:10] | God, that movie stunk. | 天呐,那部电影烂透了 |
[04:13] | I kind of liked it. | 我倒有点喜欢 |
[04:14] | No, you didn’t. | 不,你不是吧 |
[04:16] | Elaine, Blaine, did you just see The English Patient? | 伊莲,布莱恩,你们刚刚看了《英国病人》吗? |
[04:20] | Didn’t you love it? | 你不喜欢吗? |
[04:21] | – No. – How could you not love that movie? | – 不 – 你怎么可以不喜欢它呢? |
[04:24] | How about, it sucked. | 怎么说呢,它烂透了 |
[04:29] | That Ralph Fiennes. I would give up my firstborn for him. | 拉尔夫・费因斯,我会为他放弃我的长子 |
[04:35] | He’s getting the short end of that stick. | 这对他来说可真是吃大亏了 |
[04:40] | Jerry, this is Del Boca Vista’s new physical fitness room. | 杰瑞,这是戴・波卡・韦斯特的新健身房 |
[04:44] | They got medicine balls. You can bike ride. | 他们有健身球,你也可以骑自行车 |
[04:46] | – Anything you want. – StairMaster? | – 任何你想得到的 – 班霸牌楼梯机? |
[04:48] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么? – 没什么 |
[04:50] | – See what I’m wearing? – Oh, did you get that out of my bag? | – 你看我穿的什么? – 你从我包里拿的? |
[04:53] | No, your mother found it. | 不,你妈妈发现的 |
[04:55] | Son, this is the most wonderful… | 儿子,这真是你为我做的… |
[04:57] | …and thoughtful thing you’ve ever done for me. | …最美妙最周到的事了 |
[05:00] | You know, I bought you a Cadillac. Twice. | 你记得吗,我为你买了两次卡迪拉克 |
[05:06] | Oh, here he is. | 噢,他在这儿 |
[05:07] | This is the man I wanted you to see. | 这就是我想要你见的人 |
[05:09] | Izzy Mandelbaum. He’s 80 years old but strong as an ox. | 伊赛・曼�员�姆 他已经八十岁了,但仍然像一头牛般强壮 |
[05:13] | Watch this. | 看着 |
[05:17] | See that? You couldn’t do that. | 看见了吗?你可做不到 |
[05:19] | I could. I choose not to. | 我可以,我只是选择不那么做 |
[05:22] | Hey, Morty, who’s this? | 莫迪,这是谁? |
[05:25] | This is my son, Jerry, from New York. | 这是我儿子,杰瑞,从纽约过来的 |
[05:27] | – He thinks he can lift more than lzzy. – I didn’t say that. | – 他认为他可以举起超过伊赛能举的重量 – 我几时说过? |
[05:30] | Hey, lzzy, this kid says he can lift more than you can. | 伊赛,这小鬼觉得他能举比你更重的重量 |
[05:36] | Hey, your kid’s pretty funny, Morty. He should be a comedian. | 莫蒂,你的小鬼真搞笑,他准是个喜剧演员 |
[05:39] | – Actually, I am a comedian. – That’s not so funny. | – 事实上,我的确是个喜剧演员 – 这不好笑 |
[05:43] | Think you’re better than me, huh? | 你觉得比我强吗? |
[05:45] | Lzzy used to work out with Charles Atlas in the ’50s. | 伊赛在五十年代 曾经和查尔斯・阿特拉斯一起锻炼 |
[05:49] | 1850s? | 1850年代? |
[05:50] | Well, that’s it. It’s go time. Let’s see you lift that. | 是这样的,来吧,让我看你把它举起来 |
[05:55] | – Mr. Mandelbaum… – Come on. | – 曼�员�姆先生… – 得了 |
[05:56] | – Pump it. – All right. | – 提起来 – 好吧 |
[05:59] | Wrong attitude. You’re not bringing that trash into my house. | 看你这态度,别把它传染给我 |
[06:04] | There. All right? | 看到没,行了吧? |
[06:06] | Step aside, string bean. | 待一边去,豆芽菜 |
[06:08] | I’ll show you. | 我让你看看 |
[06:10] | I’m gonna take it up a notch. | 高一个等级的 |
[06:16] | My back. | 我的腰 |
[06:23] | Somebody call an ambulance. | 快叫救护车 |
[06:25] | There’s already an ambulance here for Mrs. Glickman. | 已经有一辆救护车了,给格利曼夫人的 |
[06:28] | There’s room for one more. | 还能再装下一个人 |
[06:32] | Hey, one for Sack Lunch. It’s good, right? | 来一张《打包午餐》,这电影不错,对吧? |
[06:35] | Yeah, good. | 是的 |
[06:38] | Hey, what are you guys doing here? | 嗨,伙计们你们在这儿做什么? |
[06:40] | We just saw The English Patient again. | 我们只是又看了一遍《英国病人》 |
[06:42] | It’s even better the second time. | 第二次更精彩 |
[06:44] | They make it longer? | 他们做得更久吗? |
[06:46] | Forgot my umbrella. | 我差点忘了我的伞 |
[06:48] | – Blaine. – Elaine. | – 布莱恩 – 伊莲 |
[06:50] | You said you were busy tonight. | 你跟我说你今晚很忙 |
[06:53] | To tell you the truth, Elaine. | 实话跟你说,伊莲 |
[06:54] | I don’t know if I can be with someone who doesn’t like The English Patient. | 我不知道我是否能跟一个 不喜欢《英国病人》的人相处 |
[06:58] | It’s just a stupid movie. | 这不过是一部愚蠢的电影 |
[07:00] | – That’s what I’m talking about. – Come on, Blaine. | – 我就是这么说的 – 算了,布莱恩 |
[07:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[07:05] | Enjoy Sack Lunch. | 好好享受你的《打包午餐》 |
[07:08] | I will. | 我会的 |
[07:11] | How could you do that to Mr. Mandelbaum? | 你怎么能这样对曼�员�姆先生? |
[07:13] | – You should be ashamed of yourself. – He egged me on. | – 你应该感到羞耻 – 他先挑衅的我 |
[07:15] | – You should be more mature. – He’s 80. | – 你应该更成熟一点 – 他都八十岁了 |
[07:18] | Okay. Tomorrow Jerry and I will visit lzzy and apologize. | 好吧,明天我和杰瑞会去拜访他给他道歉 |
[07:23] | – Now, good night. – You’re not sleeping in that shirt. | – 就这样,晚安 – 你不能穿着这个睡觉 |
[07:26] | It’s too tight. | 它太紧了 |
[07:27] | – This shirt will never leave my body. – Good night. | – 这件T恤永远都不会离开我的身体 – 晚安 |
[07:31] | All right, 7:30, got the place to myself. | 好了,七点半,该给自己安置一下了 |
[07:38] | – Jerry Seinfeld, please. – You must be Kramer’s guys. | – 请问,杰瑞・宋飞吗? – 你们一定是克莱默的那帮伙计 |
[07:40] | – Come on in. You got the cigars? – What cigars? | – 进来吧,雪茄带来了吗? – 什么雪茄? |
[07:43] | Kramer said to bring him some Cubans. | 克莱默说会带给他一些古巴雪茄 |
[07:45] | We are the Cubans. | 我们就是古巴人 |
[07:55] | Yeah, hello, Jerry’s place. | 你好,这里是杰瑞的家 |
[07:57] | They’re real Cubans? | 他们是真的古巴雪茄吗? |
[07:59] | They’re human beings from Cuba? | 他们是来自古巴的人 |
[08:02] | I said Cubans. What did you think I meant? | 我是说古巴人,你以为我什么意思? |
[08:05] | Cigars. | 雪茄啊 |
[08:08] | Jerry, Cuban cigars are illegal in this country. | 杰瑞,在这个国家古巴雪茄是违法的 |
[08:11] | – That’s why I got these guys. – You’re making your own cigars now? | – 这就是我为什么要找这些人 – 你要自己做雪茄? |
[08:15] | Yeah, I got investors all lined up. | 是的,我的投资者都排成队了 |
[08:17] | Hold on a second. Hi, Dad. | 等一等,嗨,爸爸 |
[08:20] | – Who are they? – They’re Cuban cigar rollers. | – 他们是什么人? – 他们是古巴雪茄工人 |
[08:22] | Don’t tell your mother. | 别告诉你妈 |
[08:24] | What is that bubbling sound? Are you making your tomato sauce? | 什么声音?你在做番茄酱? |
[08:27] | – Yeah, hot and spicy. – You’re not wearing a shirt, are you? | – 是的,辛辣刺激 – 你没有穿衣服,对不对? |
[08:31] | Yes, I am. | 不,我穿了 |
[08:33] | What color is it? | 什么颜色? |
[08:37] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[08:42] | You know, you could have just given me Neil’s number. | 你本来只需要给我尼奥的号码 |
[08:45] | You didn’t have to take me out to dinner. | 你不用带我去吃晚饭的 |
[08:47] | I wanted to give it to you in person. | 我希望能够亲自把它给你 |
[08:50] | I don’t have to be up in the morning and I know a great breakfast place… | 我明天早上不用很早起床 而且我知道一个很好的地方吃早餐… |
[08:53] | …right around the corner. | …就在拐角附近 |
[08:57] | Does Neil like to eat a big breakfast? | 尼奥早上喜欢吃大餐吗? |
[08:59] | Why don’t you come in? We’ll talk about it. | 为什么不进来?我们可以好好聊聊 |
[09:01] | I really should get going. | 我真的该走了 |
[09:03] | I wanna be home in case Neil calls. | 我得待在家,万一尼奥打来呢 |
[09:07] | Well, good night. | 好吧,晚安 |
[09:11] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[09:15] | Rough night? | 糟糕的一晚? |
[09:17] | You wouldn’t believe it. | 你绝不会相信 |
[09:19] | My boyfriend dumped me. | 我男朋友把我甩了 |
[09:21] | My friends, who I don’t even like… | 我的朋友,我都不瞧不上她们… |
[09:22] | …they won’t talk to me, all because I don’t like… | …她们竟然不跟我说话了… |
[09:25] | …that stupid English Patient movie. | …就因为那部愚蠢的《英国病人》 |
[09:27] | Really? I thought it was pretty good. | 真的?我觉得这部片子很不错啊 |
[09:30] | Oh, come on. | 算了吧 |
[09:31] | Good? What was good about it? | 不错,哪里不错? |
[09:34] | Those sex scenes. I mean, please. | 那些做爱镜头?得了吧 |
[09:37] | Give me something I can use. | 来点实际的吧 |
[09:41] | Well, I liked it. | 好吧,我就是喜欢 |
[09:45] | You forgot about my piece of pie. | 你忘了把我的馅饼给我 |
[09:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:50] | You know, sex in a tub. That doesn’t work. | 告诉你,在浴盆里做爱,不起作用 |
[10:02] | This is quite a condo. | 这公寓真棒 |
[10:03] | The Mandelbaums own the Magic Pan restaurants. | 曼�员�姆家拥有魔法煎锅餐厅 |
[10:06] | – The crepe place? – Yeah, this is all big crepe money. | – 那个博饼店? – 是的,这都是卖薄饼的钱换来的 |
[10:09] | There’s crepe money? | 就这儿? |
[10:11] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么? |
[10:12] | Mr. Mandelbaum, I wanted to come by… | 曼�员�姆先生,我来是想告诉你… |
[10:14] | …tell you how sorry I was you hurt yourself. | …我真的很抱歉让你受伤 |
[10:16] | What the hell is that? | 那该死的是什么? |
[10:18] | – What? – That shirt. | – 什么? – 那件T恤 |
[10:21] | You think that you are the number-one dad? | 你认为你是No.1爸爸? |
[10:23] | This was a gift from my son. | 这是我儿子送我的礼物 |
[10:25] | Oh, I see how it works now. | 哦,我知道怎么一回事了 |
[10:29] | He knocks me out of commission… | 他把我整退休了… |
[10:31] | …so you can strut around in your fancy number-one shirt. | …那么你就可以 穿着你可爱的No.1 T恤到处炫耀了 |
[10:36] | Well, I’ll show you who’s number one. | 好吧,让你看看谁才是No.1 |
[10:39] | – Mr. Mandelbaum, please. – It’s go time. | – 曼�员�姆先生,请不要这样 – 来了 |
[10:46] | My back… I can’t move. | 我的腰…我不能动了 |
[10:49] | – Call an ambulance. – Think I saw one a couple doors down. | – 叫救护车 – 我好像在下面看到一辆 |
[10:58] | So she wanted you to come up… | 那么她希望你能更进一步… |
[10:59] | …but you left because you thought some guy might be calling you? | …但是你却因为要回家等某人电话而离开了? |
[11:04] | Some guy, some guy? | 某人?某人? |
[11:05] | Neil. | 尼奥 |
[11:07] | I have got to find out how he could get a girl like Danielle. | 我要搞明白他怎么得到一个 像丹尼尔这样的女孩的 |
[11:11] | George, you’ve got Danielle. Forget about Neil. | 乔治,你已经得到丹尼尔了,忘了尼奥吧 |
[11:14] | You’ve “out-Neiled” him. | 你已经比他更“尼奥”了 |
[11:17] | So I’m Neil. How did I do that? | 那么我就是尼奥,我怎么做到的? |
[11:20] | I don’t know, but you better keep it up. | 我不知道,但是你最好保持下去 |
[11:22] | I’m gonna go meet Danielle. | 我要去见丹尼尔 |
[11:24] | There’s a new Neil in town. | 一个新的尼奥登场 |
[11:30] | I try take a vacation. I come back, the whole operation’s in shambles. | 我试着过一个假期,当我回来时 整个活动一团糟 |
[11:34] | – Hello. – Hey, Jerry. Number one here. | – 你好 – 杰瑞,是No.1爸爸 |
[11:37] | Did you go see lzzy at the back specialist? | 你去腰背专家那看了伊赛吗? |
[11:39] | – I will. I just walked in the door. – You have to go see him. | – 我会去的,我刚进家门 – 你要去看他 |
[11:43] | – Ma. – Helen, will you stop bothering him? | – 妈 – 海伦,别烦他了好吗? |
[11:45] | Jerry, that shirt has gone to his head. | 杰瑞,那件衬衣冲昏了他的头脑 |
[11:47] | Number one, signing off. | No.1爸爸,挂线 |
[11:51] | Jerry, I just picked up the Cubans at the bus station. | 杰瑞,我刚在车站接到那群古巴人 |
[11:55] | What’s going on? | 我做错了什么? |
[11:58] | – What? – They’re not real Cubans. | – 什么? – 他们不是真的古巴人 |
[11:59] | – They’re Dominicans. – So? | – 他们是多米尼加人 – 那又怎样? |
[12:02] | So, Jerry, if my investors don’t get Cubans, the whole deal’s off. | 杰瑞,如果我的投资者没有得到古巴的 那么整个交易就泡汤了 |
[12:06] | – What’s the difference? – Jerry, once you’ve had real Cubans… | – 有什么区别吗? – 杰瑞,一旦你拥有过真正古巴的 |
[12:09] | …there’s just nothing else like it. | 你就能很轻易的区别开 |
[12:12] | We’re talking about people, right? | 我们是在说人吗? |
[12:14] | Yes, yes, the quality, the texture, the intoxicating aroma. | 是的是的,品质,质地,醉人的芳香 |
[12:18] | These guys don’t have it. | 那些家伙没有 |
[12:21] | I thought they smelled pretty nice. | 我觉得他们闻起来不错 |
[12:22] | – Jerry, your palate’s unrefined. – Is not. | – 杰瑞,你品味太差了 – 不是 |
[12:25] | – Is too. Is too. – Is not. | – 是的,是的 – 不是 |
[12:27] | – I’m not having this conversation. – Are too. | – 我没跟你说过话 – 说过 |
[12:29] | – Are too. Are too. – Am not. Am not. | – 说过,说过 – 没有,没有 |
[12:31] | Another productive meeting. | 又一个建设性的会议 |
[12:34] | By the way, I saw that English Patient film last night. | 顺便告诉你们,我昨晚看了《英国病人》 |
[12:38] | – It was extraordinary. – Oh, yes, it was so romantic. | – 真是部杰作 – 对极了,太浪漫了 |
[12:43] | – It ravished me. – Elaine, what did you think? | – 它让我销魂 – 伊莲,你认为呢? |
[12:48] | Well, actually I haven’t seen it… | 事实上,我没有看过… |
[12:51] | …so I couldn’t tell you whether I liked it… | …所以,我不能告诉你我是喜欢它… |
[12:55] | …or whether it really sucked. | …或者它是不是烂片 |
[12:59] | – You haven’t seen it? – No. | – 你没有看过? – 没有 |
[13:01] | That’s it. Drop everything. We’re going right now. | 好吧,先把别的丢一边,我们现在就去看 |
[13:08] | Again, Mr. Mandelbaum, this back specialist is supposed to be the best. | 再一次向你保证,曼�员�姆先生 这家腰背诊所是最好的 |
[13:11] | If there’s anything else I can do, don’t hesitate to try and find my number. | 如果还有什么我可以做的 请别客气直接打给我 |
[13:15] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[13:18] | How about that, huh? | 这个怎么样? |
[13:21] | The “World’s Greatest Dad.” | 世上最伟大的爸爸 |
[13:24] | My son made it for me. | 我儿子为我做的 |
[13:26] | – That’s very nice. – The best in the world… | – 好极了 – 世上最好的… |
[13:29] | …which means I’m better than just number one. | …意味着我比No.1还要好 |
[13:32] | Well, I don’t know how official any of these rankings really are. | 好吧,我不知道关于这个的官方排名是怎样的 |
[13:36] | – Hi, Son. – Hi, Daddy. | – 儿子 – 爸爸 |
[13:40] | This is your son? | 这是你儿子? |
[13:42] | I got married in high school. | 我高中时就结婚了 |
[13:44] | Hey, who are you? | 你是谁? |
[13:46] | This is Seinfeld’s kid. | 这是宋飞家的小子 |
[13:48] | Oh, you think you’re tough, picking on an old man? | 噢,你觉得你很强壮,作弄一个老人? |
[13:52] | Maybe you’d like to try taking on somebody your own age. | 也许你会愿意对你的同龄人下手 |
[13:55] | You got any kids? | 你有孩子吗? |
[13:59] | Oh, you think you’re better than me? | 你觉得你比我强吗? |
[14:02] | Go ahead, pick out anything in the room here. | 来吧,在房间里随便挑一样 |
[14:04] | I’ll lift it up over my head. | 我会把它举过我头顶 |
[14:06] | Look, no one is lifting anything. | 好了,没人会举任何东西 |
[14:09] | The television. | 就电视 |
[14:13] | This one’s for you, Pop. It’s go time. | 这是为你做的,来了 |
[14:17] | Oh, my back. | 噢,我的腰 |
[14:20] | – Call an ambulance. – We’re already in a hospital. | – 叫救护车 – 我们已经在医院里了 |
[14:25] | All right, partner. Let’s get down to business. | 好了,搭档 让我们来认真商量一下业务问题吧 |
[14:28] | Okay. Well, I’ll… I’ll get the Cubans. | 好的,我把那些古巴人叫进来 |
[14:30] | They’re right out here. | 他们就在外面 |
[14:36] | Yeah, here they are. They’re Cubans, real Cubans. | 看,他们来了,古巴人,真正的古巴人 |
[14:42] | You wouldn’t be trying to sell old Earl Haffler… | 你不会是想卖给老哈弗勒伯爵这些… |
[14:44] | …Dominicans in a Cuban wrapper, now, would you? | …用古巴雪茄叶包裹的多米尼加人,是不是? |
[14:47] | Oh, come on, look at these boys. | 来看看吧,看看这些家伙 |
[14:49] | If they were any more Cuban, Castro would have smoked them himself. | 假如他们更古巴一点 卡斯特罗会把他们本人都抽掉 |
[14:53] | – We’re talking about people, right? – I think so. | – 我们是在说人,对吧? – 我想是的 |
[14:58] | I thought he quit smoking cigars. | 我以为他已经戒烟了 |
[15:00] | Well, yeah, yeah, but they also rolled for his brother, Dennis. | 恩,是的,是的 不过他们也为他弟弟邓尼斯卷烟 |
[15:06] | – Dennis Castro? – Dwayne. | – 邓尼斯・卡斯特罗? – 德万尼 |
[15:11] | – Get the hell out of my office. – What? | – 滚出我的办公室 – 什么? |
[15:18] | – You know, Neil called me today. – Really? | – 尼奥今天给我打电话了 – 真的? |
[15:21] | Yeah, he’s pretty upset I broke up with him to go out with you. | 是的,我跟他分手以及和你约会令他很苦恼 |
[15:24] | Well, I guess I showed Neil who’s Neil. | 恩,我猜我让尼奥知道了谁才是尼奥 |
[15:27] | He wanted to get together tomorrow and have coffee. | 他想要约我明天见面,喝咖啡 |
[15:30] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[15:31] | I can beat that. Move in with me. | 我能搞定,带上我 |
[15:35] | – What? – It beats the hell out of coffee. | – 什么? – 狠揍咖啡一顿 |
[15:41] | And I thought I knew what love was. | 我原以为我知道什么叫做爱 |
[15:53] | – You asked her to move in with you? – I gotta stay one step ahead of Neil. | – 你要她带上你? – 我得比尼奥先走一步 |
[15:58] | What if it’s Neil Armstrong? | 假如是尼奥・阿姆斯特朗呢 |
[16:02] | Then I’m going to Mars. | 那我就去火星 |
[16:06] | – What if it’s Neil Diamond? – Oh, shut up, Jerry, just shut up. | – 如果是尼奥・戴蒙德? – 闭嘴,杰瑞,闭嘴就好 |
[16:10] | All right, I gotta go back to the hospital. | 好吧,我得回医院了 |
[16:12] | – What? To see the old guy? – No, I got into a thing with the son… | – 什么?看那个老头子? – 不,我把他儿子也卷进去了 |
[16:15] | …and now he’s laid up too. | 现在他也倒在病床上了 |
[16:17] | – How old’s the son? – I think he’s the same age as the father. | – 他儿子多大年纪? – 我估计他和他爸爸一个年纪 |
[16:21] | What is with this family? | 这一家子怎么了 |
[16:22] | Don’t know. It’s like, one of them dies… | 谁知道,就像是,其中一个死了… |
[16:24] | …the other one wants to bench-press the casket. | …另一个想要拿他的棺材做卧推练习 |
[16:29] | Hey, Jerry. | 嘿,杰瑞 |
[16:33] | You cold? | 你很冷吗? |
[16:35] | – It’s them, right? – Something wrong your chin? | – 是他们,是吗? – 你下巴出问题了? |
[16:39] | – Where? – No, no, no, don’t look. | – 在哪? – 别,别,别,别看 |
[16:43] | Over there, the Dominicans. | 就在那,那些多米尼加人 |
[16:47] | Aren’t they supposed to be rolling cigars? | 他们不是应该在卷雪茄吗? |
[16:49] | Well, it didn’t quite work out and now I’ve got nothing for them to do. | 没有搞定投资人 现在我没办法给他们找到活干 |
[16:52] | – So? – So I taught them all about Cuba… | – 所以? – 所以我教了他们关于古巴的一切… |
[16:55] | …and they really took to it. | …现在他们看起来和真的似的 |
[16:56] | You know, Marxism, the workers’ revolution, the clothing. | 你知道,马克思主义,工人大罢工,服饰 |
[17:01] | Boy, they seem pretty angry about something. | 孩子,他们看起来非常愤怒 |
[17:03] | Yeah, I’m a little worried. | 是的,我有点担心 |
[17:06] | When there’s no work and the people get restless… | 当没有工作的时候,人们会烦乱不安… |
[17:09] | …who do you think they come after? | …你以为他们是跟着谁的? |
[17:15] | I swear to you, I didn’t know the TV was bolted to the table. | 我对你发誓我不知道 这台电视和桌子是固定在一起的 |
[17:20] | I bet you pulled that trick on my daddy in Florida. | 我打赌在福罗里达你用这招对付我爸 |
[17:23] | He couldn’t handle the weight. | 他对付不了那个重量 |
[17:25] | Oh, so now you think you’re better than me? | 所以现在,你认为你比我强咯? |
[17:28] | You think you’re better than him? | 你认为你比他强? |
[17:30] | Look, let me just state for the record, I think you’re both better than me. | 好吧,就事实说话,我觉得你们俩都比我强 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 这就好 |
[17:37] | My boys. | 我的孩子们 |
[17:38] | – My dad. – My grandpa. | – 爸爸 – 爷爷 |
[17:42] | Oh, come on. | 噢,杀了我吧 |
[17:45] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[17:46] | He was trying to lift the TV. | 他尝试举起那台电视 |
[17:48] | – That TV? – Oh, no. | – 那台? – 噢,不 |
[17:52] | It’s go time. | 来了 |
[17:56] | Why didn’t anybody tell me it was bolted down? | 为什么没有人告诉我它固定死了? |
[18:00] | I still thought you could do it. | 我仍然认为你能做到 |
[18:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:03] | Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum. | 曼�员�姆,曼�员�姆,曼�员�姆 |
[18:07] | Fellas, fellas, fellas, look, I gotta go. | 伙计们,伙计们,伙计们,我得走了 |
[18:09] | Oh, yeah, that’s right, go. | 噢,好吧,你走吧 |
[18:11] | Put us all in the hospital… | 就把我们丢在医院 |
[18:13] | …and you ruined our business with all your macho head games. | 因为你的大男人游戏 把我们的生意都弄破产 |
[18:21] | – I didn’t ruin your business. – Yes, you did. | – 我没有把你们的生意弄破产 – 你有 |
[18:24] | There’s nobody there now at the Magic Pan to roll the crepes. | 现在魔法煎锅餐厅没有人卷薄饼了 |
[18:28] | – We gotta close it up. – Don’t you hire people to do that? | – 我们得关张大吉了 – 你们不雇人做的吗? |
[18:31] | Each crepe has to be hand-rolled by a Mandelbaum. | 每一个薄饼都得由我们 曼�员�姆家亲自卷出来 |
[18:36] | That’s what puts the magic in Magic Pan. | 这就是把魔法注入魔法煎锅的过程 |
[18:43] | So you just need some guys that could roll them? | 就是说你们只需要一群卷薄饼的家伙 |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 可以这么说 |
[18:49] | I think I can help you out. I’ll see you later. | 我想我能帮上忙,回头见 |
[18:51] | Hey, I can’t see the TV. | 我看不到电视 |
[18:56] | Here. | 好了吧 |
[18:59] | You think you’re better than us, don’t you? | 你认为你比我们都强? |
[19:06] | Elaine, I hope you’re watching the clothes… | 伊莲,我希望你正看着衣服 |
[19:08] | …because I can’t take my eyes off the passion. | 因为我无法将我的目光从激情戏上移开 |
[19:13] | No, I can’t do this anymore. | 不,我做不下去了 |
[19:15] | I can’t. It’s too long. | 我不行了,太长了 |
[19:19] | Quit telling your stupid story… | 别再跟我说你的那个关于… |
[19:21] | …about the stupid desert and just die already. | …愚蠢的沙漠的愚蠢故事了,直接死吧 |
[19:25] | Die! | 死! |
[19:29] | Elaine, you don’t like the movie? | 伊莲,你不喜欢这部电影? |
[19:31] | I hate it! | 我憎恨它! |
[19:33] | Oh, go to hell! | 去死吧! |
[19:37] | Well, why didn’t you say so in the first place? | 那你为什么一开始不这样告诉我呢? |
[19:40] | – You’re fired. – Great. I’ll wait for you outside. | – 你被解雇了 – 好极了,我出去等你 |
[19:46] | He was gonna fire you? | 他要解雇你? |
[19:48] | Well, the only way I could talk him out of it… | 能够说服他的唯一办法… |
[19:50] | …was that I agreed to go and visit the Tunisian desert. | …就是我同意去看这该死的突尼斯沙漠 |
[19:53] | – Tunisia? – That’s where they filmed the movie. | – 突尼斯? – 他们在那儿拍的这电影 |
[19:55] | It’s supposed to inspire me. | 这好像触发了我的灵感 |
[19:58] | – Well, that doesn’t sound so bad. – I have to live in a cave. | – 这听起来不是很糟啊 – 我不得不躲进洞里 |
[20:04] | These Dominicans really know their way around a crepe, huh? | 这些多米尼加人对这些卷饼还真有一套 |
[20:08] | Look at that. Looks like they’re rolling a Double Corona. | 看呐,看起来就像在卷一个双倍的古巴雪茄 |
[20:11] | Just a cigar made out of Bisquick, huh, Guillermo? | 只不过是用浓汤做成的雪茄,是吧? |
[20:15] | I’m very happy with George. | 我和乔治在一起很幸福 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry, Neil. | 我很抱歉,尼奥 |
[20:18] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[20:20] | Come on, let’s just eat our crepes. | 来吧,把卷饼吃完吧 |
[20:26] | My face! | 我的脸! |
[20:29] | Neil! | 尼奥! |
[20:31] | Why are the crepes spraying? | 为什么这些卷饼会喷出来? |
[20:34] | The Dominicans are rolling them too tight. | 多米尼加人把它们卷得太紧了 |
[20:37] | Well, that’s why you gotta get real Cubans. | 这就是为什么你得找真正的古巴人 |
[20:47] | Danielle. Where’s Neil? | 丹尼尔,尼奥在哪? |
[20:50] | – Is this him? – Yeah. | – 他就是? – 是的 |
[20:53] | That blueberry crepe burned him pretty badly. | 那些蓝莓卷饼把他烫伤得很厉害 |
[20:56] | Whose cane is this? | 这是谁的拐杖? |
[20:57] | It’s Neil’s. | 尼奥的 |
[21:00] | Cane. | 拐杖 |
[21:01] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[21:04] | So we meet at last. | 我们终于见面了 |
[21:07] | I admire your skills, Mr. Peanut. | 我佩服你的手段,花生先生 |
[21:12] | Well, Danielle, we should get going. | 丹尼尔,我们得走了 |
[21:14] | I got a key made for you. | 我给你配了一把钥匙 |
[21:15] | – George, I can’t move in with you. – What? | – 乔治,我不能搬去和你一起住 – 什么? |
[21:18] | I’m sorry, but I’m taking Neil to a clinic in England. | 对不起,但是我要带尼奥去英国的一家诊所 |
[21:21] | No, no, you can’t leave me. | 不,不,你不能离开我 |
[21:24] | Marry me. I’ll burn myself. I’ll burn my parents. | 嫁给我吧,我会烫伤我自己 我会烫伤我父母 |
[21:27] | Sorry, George. | 对不起,乔治 |
[21:33] | George. | 乔治 |
[21:39] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[22:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, in just one moment… | 女士们先生们,稍后 |
[22:07] | … we’ll be showing our feature presentation. | 我们将播放一些特别节目 |
[22:09] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[22:12] | The comedy hit, Sack Lunch, starring Dabney Coleman. | 喜剧,《打包午餐》,达布尼・科尔曼主演 |
[22:16] | All right. Oh, this is shaping up. | 好极了,一切顺心 |
[22:19] | – Excuse me, please. – Oh, sure. | – 借过一下 – 当然 |
[22:26] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们,先生们… |
[22:27] | …because we have been exploited by your Magic Pan crepe restaurants… | …因为我们被你们的魔法煎锅卷饼餐厅剥削… |
[22:31] | …we are hijacking this plane to Cuba. | …我们要劫机回古巴 |
[22:34] | Everyone stay in your seats. | 每个人都呆在座位上 |
[22:36] | And shut that movie off. | 并且把电影关掉 |
[22:39] | Oh, nuts. | 噢,疯子 |
[22:43] | Mandelbaum, Mandelbaum. | 曼�员�姆,曼�员�姆 |