时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | -You hanging out? -Yeah, yeah. | |
[00:51] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 |
[00:54] | You’re bad, huh? | 你挺坏哈 |
[00:55] | I’d like to see you come up here and say that to my face. | 有种你上来当面跟我说 |
[01:12] | So, what’s the deal with politics? | 政治怎么了? |
[01:15] | I don’t get it. Am I right, people? | 我就不懂了,你们说对不对? |
[01:32] | I don’t believe this. | 又是这个样子 |
[01:45] | I read somewhere that this Brentano’s is the place… | 我从某处读到 |
[01:47] | …to meet girls in New York. | 布伦蒂诺是纽约泡妞的好地方 |
[01:49] | First it was the health club, then the supermarket, now the bookstore. | 先是健身房,然后是超市,现在又是书店 |
[01:53] | They can put it anywhere they want. No one’s meeting anybody. | 他们可以把书放在任何地方 你到书店也未必能泡到妞 |
[01:57] | Jerry, look at all these pagodas, huh? | 杰瑞,看这些塔 |
[02:00] | I gotta get over to Hong Kong before it all goes back to China. | 我得在香港回归之前去趟那里 |
[02:03] | You better hurry. | 你最好快点 |
[02:06] | I’m gonna hit the head. | 我要去洗手间 |
[02:07] | Boy, look at this. Hong Kong’s outlawed the rickshaw. | 哥们,看这个,香港禁止黄包车了 |
[02:11] | I thought those would be perfect for New York. | 我觉得黄包车很适合纽约 |
[02:13] | Yes. The city needs more slow moving wicker vehicles. | 是的,纽约需要更多移动慢的木制交通工具 |
[02:24] | Well, Elaine’s been to Hong Kong. | 伊莲去过香港 |
[02:26] | I should give her a call. | 我应该给她打个电话 |
[02:27] | She’s at that annual Peterman party tonight. | 她今晚在一年一度的那个彼得曼派对上 |
[02:29] | The one she danced at last year. | 去年她跳舞的那个派对 |
[02:31] | No, that wasn’t dancing. | 那可不叫跳舞 |
[02:34] | Hey, there’s Leo. | 嘿,那不是里奥么 |
[02:35] | -Oh, who’s Leo? -Uncle Leo. | – 里奥是谁? – 里奥叔叔 |
[02:37] | Oh, yeah, right. Uncle Leo. | 哦,想起来了,里奥叔叔 |
[02:41] | Forgot his first name. | 忘了他的名字了 |
[02:46] | Did I just see that? | 我没看错吧? |
[02:49] | Well, that ought to keep you busy for a couple of days, huh? | 你有的忙了 |
[02:56] | So, Elaine, are you gonna dance this year? | 伊莲,你今年打算跳舞吗? |
[03:00] | Maybe. All over your face. | 可能在你脸上跳 |
[03:07] | lf you do dance, the cooks wanna know, | 如果你跳的话,请告诉厨师们一声 |
[03:09] | so they can be brought out of the kitchen. | 他们就能出来围观了 |
[03:11] | They missed it last year. | 去年他们就错过了 |
[03:16] | My friends, a toast. | 朋友们,干杯 |
[03:19] | As the woolly-haired Melanesians of Papua New Guinea once said: | 正如巴布亚新几内亚的 卷毛美拉尼西亚人说过: |
[03:29] | All right. Who’s dancing? | 好了,谁想跳舞? |
[03:32] | No? All right, I’ll just have to get things started. | 没人想跳?看来我要开个头了 |
[03:46] | Hi, I’m Zach. | 你好,我叫扎克 |
[03:48] | Hi. I’m miserable. | 你好,我叫“痛苦” |
[03:59] | Excuse me, sir. What are you doing? | 先生,你在干啥呢? |
[04:03] | I’m all set. | 我没干啥啊 |
[04:06] | Did you take that book with you into the bathroom? | 你把书拿去洗手间了吗? |
[04:11] | What do you want to hear? | 你想听我说什么? |
[04:16] | They made me buy it. A hundred bucks, this thing cost me. | 他们强迫我买下了那本书,花了我一百元 |
[04:19] | How dare they. | 太过分了 |
[04:21] | I got news for you. If it wasn’t for the toilet, there would be no books. | 我跟你说,要不是因为上厕所要用 这世上根本不会有书 |
[04:25] | Yeah, I understand Gutenberg used to spend a fair amount of time in there. | 恩,古腾堡花了很多时间在大号上面 (德国活版印刷发明人) |
[04:29] | They’re selling coffee, bran muffins. | 他们卖咖啡,饼干 |
[04:31] | You’re surrounded by reading material. | 而你的身边放满了书 |
[04:33] | It’s entrapment. | 这是个圈套 |
[04:36] | ”French Impressionist Paintings”? | 《法国印象派画册》? |
[04:38] | I find the soothing pastoral images very conducive– | 我发现上大号的时候看这些 使人心情舒畅的画很有助于排便 |
[04:41] | Thank you very much. | 快别说了 |
[04:44] | I’m gonna go back there and return it when there’s different people working. | 等那里的人换班的时候我要把它退掉 |
[04:48] | -You wanna catch a movie? -I can’t. I’m meeting Uncle Leo. | – 去看电影么? – 不去了,我要去见里奥叔叔 |
[04:51] | I saw him shoplifting at the bookstore. | 我看见他在书店偷东西 |
[04:54] | All right, Leo. Sticking it to the man. | 恩,坚持正义 |
[05:00] | -Sleeping in the car again? -Cocktail flu. | – 又在车里睡觉了? – 昨晚喝多了 |
[05:04] | Oh, right, the big party. | 想起来了,那个大派对 |
[05:05] | You didn’t dance again, did you? | 你昨晚没跳舞吧? |
[05:10] | No. | 没 |
[05:12] | I found a better way to humiliate myself. | 我找到一个更好让自己蒙羞的方式 |
[05:15] | There was this guy and we had a few too many. | 我认识了一个男人,我俩喝多了 |
[05:18] | -You went home with him? -Worse. | – 你跟他回家了? – 更糟 |
[05:20] | We made out at the table like our plane was going down. | 我们在桌子上做爱 那感觉就像飞机着陆一样 |
[05:26] | Oh, the drunken make-out. An office classic. | 哦,酒后做爱,办公室经典啊 |
[05:30] | Did you end up Xeroxing anything? | 你们没有不小心用传真机打印点什么东西吧 |
[05:32] | Do you know how embarrassing this is to someone in my position? | 你知道从我的角度看这个事情有多糟糕吗 |
[05:36] | -What is your position? -I’m an associate. | – 你的角度? – 我是个白领 |
[05:40] | -Hey, me too. -Yeah, me too. | – 我也是 – 我也是 |
[05:44] | Oh, God. Why did I do this? | 天哪,我为什么做这种事 |
[05:47] | Now, I’m the office skank. | 现在我成了办公室里令人讨厌的人了 |
[05:50] | Well, unless, you tell everybody you’re dating. | 除非你告诉大家你们是在约会 |
[05:53] | Oh, right. | 对啊 |
[05:56] | Because if we’re dating, what everyone saw was just… | 要是我跟大家说我俩在约会 那他们看到的就是 |
[05:59] | …a beautiful moment between two lovers. | 情人之间美丽的一幕 |
[06:02] | As opposed to a spirited bout of skanko Roman wrestling. | 与之形成对照的 是一场激烈的罗马摔跤比赛 |
[06:09] | Bravo. | 精辟 |
[06:16] | Oh, hey. Can I fix you fellas some drinks and sandwiches? | 要不要我给你们哥俩拿些吃的啊 |
[06:20] | No, we’ve already eaten. | 不用了,我们吃过了 |
[06:22] | But you can clear some of this stuff out of the way. | 你可以把这儿一下收拾 |
[06:24] | Jerry, check this out. | 杰瑞,过来看看 |
[06:26] | Remember my idea about rickshaws in New York? | 记得我说过要在纽约搞黄包车的事情么? |
[06:28] | -Well, we’re gonna make it happen. -No, you’re not. | – 我们打算开始干了 – 不是吧 |
[06:32] | Well, Newman, he knows a guy in the Hong Kong post office. | 纽曼在香港邮局有熟人 |
[06:35] | No, he doesn’t. | 他没有 |
[06:37] | He’s shipping a rickshaw. lt can’t miss. | 他的那个熟人负责水运黄包车 我们可以走私过来 |
[06:39] | Yes, it can. | 不是吧 |
[06:41] | We’ll start out with one. | 我们先搞一辆过来 |
[06:42] | When it catches on we’re gonna have a whole fleet. | 等生意好了,我们再扩大规模 |
[06:45] | It’s the romance of the handsome cab without the guilt… | …漂亮的座舱比较浪漫,毫无负罪感 |
[06:48] | …or dander of the equine. | …也没有从马身上掉下的毛 |
[06:51] | So who’s gonna pull this thing? | 谁来拉黄包车呢? |
[06:56] | -Well, I just assumed you would. -Yeah, but I thought– | – 我以为是你拉呢 – 我还以为你要拉呢 |
[07:01] | My, isn’t this an awkward moment? | 这真是个尴尬的时刻 |
[07:06] | What about the homeless? | 那些无家可归的人怎么样? |
[07:09] | Can’t we worry about them later? | 我们能不能待会儿再担心他么的死活 |
[07:12] | To pull the rickshaw. | 雇他们拉黄包车 |
[07:14] | They have an intimate knowledge of the street. | 他们对路况很熟 |
[07:16] | Always walking around the city. | 总是在城里走来走去的 |
[07:18] | Why not just strap something to them? | 为什么不让他们开弄呢 |
[07:22] | Now, that’s the first sensible idea I’ve heard all day. | 这是我今天听到的最人道的主意了 |
[07:30] | Jerry, hello. | 杰瑞,你好 |
[07:32] | So, Leo, how’s everything? You doing okay? | 里奥,你最近还好吧? |
[07:35] | I still have the ringing in the ears. Sounds like the phone. | 我还是有点耳鸣,感觉总是有铃声在耳边 |
[07:38] | Yeah, yeah, but what about money? | 你经济方面怎么样 |
[07:40] | Are you strapped? Do you need a little? | 遇到经济困难了么?需要帮忙吗? |
[07:42] | Are you kidding? I should be loaning you money. | 你在开玩笑么?我给你借钱还差不多 |
[07:46] | But I’m not. | 但是我是不会借的 |
[07:48] | Leo, I saw you in Brentano’s yesterday. | 我昨天在布伦蒂诺书店看见你了 |
[07:52] | Why didn’t you say hello? | 你为什么不打招呼呢? |
[07:53] | Because you were too busy stealing a book. | 因为你正忙着偷书呢 |
[07:56] | You still say hello. | 那你也应该打招呼啊 |
[08:00] | Oh, I saw you steal. | 我看见你居然偷东西 |
[08:02] | Oh, they don’t care. We all do it. | 人们不在乎这种事的,大家都偷 |
[08:05] | Who, criminals? | 大家是谁,罪犯? |
[08:06] | Senior citizens. No big deal. | 高级市民啊,偷东西有什么大不了的 |
[08:10] | -You could get arrested. -Arrested? Come on. | – 你会被抓起来的 – 被抓起来,别傻了 |
[08:15] | I’m an old man. I’m confused. I thought I paid for it. | 我是个神志不清的老人 我还以为我已经付过钱了呢 |
[08:18] | What’s my name? Could you take me home? | 我叫什么名字?你能送我回家么? |
[08:21] | Leo. | 里奥 |
[08:22] | All right, all right, Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes. | 好吧,你就假正经吧 |
[08:26] | -You made your point. -Thank you. | – 你说的对 – 谢谢 |
[08:28] | Will somebody answer that damn phone. | 能不能接一下电话啊? |
[08:33] | Of course, Zach and I have been dating. | 我和扎克当然是在约会 |
[08:36] | What did you think? I was the office skank? | 你以为呢?我会当办公室里大家厌恶的人? |
[08:38] | Well…. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | Well? We’ve been dating for three months… | 我们已经约会三个月了 |
[08:42] | …between you and me and anyone else you wanna tell. | 我只告诉过你,要是你想告诉别人也没关系 |
[08:47] | Oh, man. | 哦,天哪 |
[08:51] | -lsn’t that Zach? -Yeah. | – 那不是扎克吗? – 是的 |
[08:54] | Aren’t you upset? | 你难道不伤心吗? |
[08:56] | Yes. Oh, man. | 我当然伤心 |
[09:03] | All right, listen up. Now, you three have been hand-picked… | 听着,你们三个是从好几十个… |
[09:07] | …out of possibly dozens who applied. | …申请这份工作的人里面挑选出来的 |
[09:10] | Now, what we’re looking for are motivated… | 我们需要的是有热情的 |
[09:12] | …hard-working, homeless gentlemen, like yourselves, to pull rickshaws. | 勤劳的、无家可归的男士来拉黄包车 你们很符合条件 |
[09:17] | Now, I don’t care where you’re from, or how you got here… | 我不在乎你们的过去 |
[09:20] | …or what happened to your homes, but you will have to be physically fit. | 但你们一定要想干好这份工作 就要有强健的身体 |
[09:26] | The government. | 都是政府害的 |
[09:28] | Because to pull rickshaws requires more than just strong legs. | 因为拉黄包车靠的不只是强健的双腿 |
[09:31] | You’re also gonna need a well-toned upper body… | 你们要上身强壮… |
[09:36] | …or a shirt. | …而且在工作时穿体面的衬衫 |
[09:38] | All right, who’s first? | 好了,谁先来 |
[09:43] | -Name please? -Rusty. | – 什么名字? – 鲁斯蒂 |
[09:45] | Rusty. | 鲁斯蒂 |
[09:46] | You know, I once knew a horse named Rusty. No offense. | 没有冒犯的意思 我曾经听过一个马的名字叫鲁斯蒂 |
[09:49] | All right, now. Take it down to the end of the block. | 好了,把车拉到这条街区的尽头 |
[09:52] | Make a controlled turn and bring her back. Let’s see what you got. | 转180度然后拉回来,让我看看你有什么能耐 |
[09:55] | -Okay, ready and go. -Giddap. | – 好了,准备开始 – 快跑 |
[09:58] | Good form. | 还挺像那么回事的 |
[09:59] | Pace yourself. You’re gonna have to do this all day for very little money. | 掌握好节奏,别跑太快 因为你拉的钱不多,但得跑一整天 |
[10:04] | -Hey, what’s he doing? -I think he’s stealing our rickshaw. | – 他在干嘛呢? – 我想他要偷咱们的黄包车 |
[10:09] | Well, then he’s out. | 那么他被淘汰了 |
[10:12] | I’ll take the job. Potato salad. | 我接受这份工作,我叫西红柿沙拉 |
[10:20] | Yes, I need to return this book. | 是的,我要把这本书退掉 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry, we can’t take this book back. | 不好意思,这本书我们不能退 |
[10:26] | -Why not? -It’s been flagged. | – 为什么? – 这本书被标记了 |
[10:28] | -Flagged? -It’s been in the bathroom. | – 被标记了? – 这本书被带去过洗手间 |
[10:32] | It says that on the computer? | 电脑上就这么显示的? |
[10:34] | Please take it home. | 请拿回去 |
[10:35] | We don’t want it near the other books. | 我们不想让这本书靠近其他的书 |
[10:38] | Well, you just lost a lot of business because I love to read. | 我告诉你,你们丢了好多生意 因为我是一个热爱读书的人 |
[10:48] | I don’t believe this. | 我还就不信这个邪 |
[10:52] | I wonder if you could do me a favor. | 你可以帮我个忙吗? |
[10:54] | My uncle’s having a little problem with shoplifting. | 我叔叔有个偷书的毛病 |
[10:57] | Where’s your uncle? | 你叔叔在哪里? |
[10:58] | He’s over there in the overcoat. | 那边穿大衣的那个就是 |
[11:00] | lf you could just kind of put a scare into him. Set him straight. | 你可不可以吓他一下 |
[11:03] | We have a 51 50 in paperbacks. All units respond. | 发现偷书贼,所有人员注意 |
[11:08] | Roger. Ten-four. | 收到 |
[11:10] | 51 50. That’s just a scare, right? | 你们只是吓他一下,对吧? |
[11:12] | I’m gonna have to ask you to stand out of the way… | 请你离远点… |
[11:14] | …and let us handle this. | …让我们来处理 |
[11:17] | Swarm. Swarm. | 上,上 |
[11:19] | What? | 怎么了? |
[11:21] | -I’m an old man. I’m confused. -You’re under arrest. | – 我是个神志不清的老人 – 你被捕了 |
[11:25] | I just wanted you to scare him. | 我只让你吓唬他一下 |
[11:26] | Jerry, you ratted me out. | 杰瑞,你居然举报我 |
[11:29] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[11:31] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[11:37] | Mom, I didn’t rat out Uncle Leo. | 妈,我没举报里奥 |
[11:40] | I just wanted the guard to scare him straight. | 我只想让保安吓唬他一下 |
[11:42] | Jerry, he won’t last a day in prison. | 杰瑞,里奥在监狱里一天都扛不住的 |
[11:45] | Prison? I’m sure it’s just a fine. | 监狱?我以为罚点钱就没事儿了呢 |
[11:48] | He’s got priors. | 他有前科 |
[11:50] | Prior convictions? Leo? | 里奥有前科? |
[11:52] | It was a crime of passion. Leave it alone. | 那是激情犯罪,不要管这件事了 |
[11:56] | Besides, it’s not stealing if it’s something you need. | 话说回来了,偷需要的东西怎么能叫偷呢? |
[11:59] | -What does that mean? -Nobody pays for everything. | – 你这话是什么意思 – 人们并不为所有的东西付账 |
[12:02] | You’re stealing too? What are you stealing? | 你也偷东西?你都偷什么? |
[12:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:07] | Batteries. Well, they wear out so quick. | 电池,谁让电池那么快就用完了呢 |
[12:10] | Mom, you too? | 妈,你也偷? |
[12:12] | Sometimes your father forgets, so, I have to steal them. | 有时候你爸忘了去偷,只好我上阵了 |
[12:17] | All right, I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧,我们晚些时候再聊 |
[12:21] | Well, the rickshaw’s gone. | 黄包车没了 |
[12:23] | We strapped it to a homeless guy and he bolted. | 我们把黄包车交给一个无家可归的 他拉上车就跑了 |
[12:28] | Well, you know, 85 percent of all homeless-rickshaw businesses fail… | 很正常,百分之八十五的黄包车生意 |
[12:32] | …within the first three months. | 都会在头三个月之内失败 |
[12:34] | We should’ve got some collateral from him. | 我们当时应该让他抵押点东西的 |
[12:36] | Like his bag of cans, or his other bag of cans. | 比如他放罐子的麻袋 或者另一个放罐子的麻袋 |
[12:42] | We gotta find that rickshaw. You check the sewers and dumpsters. | 我们一定要找到黄包车 你来找下水道和垃圾桶 |
[12:45] | I’ll hit the soup kitchens, bakeries and smorgasbords. | 我去施粥还有面包房和吃自助餐的地方看看 |
[12:49] | To the idiot-mobile. | 加油 |
[12:54] | So even though you’re not really going out with this guy, he’s… | 虽然你没有和那家伙约会 |
[12:57] | -…cheating on you. -That is correct. | – 他却背着你瞎搞 – 没错 |
[12:59] | But here’s the beauty part. | 但这事也有好的一面 |
[13:01] | Now, I stand up for myself by telling everybody I’m dumping his sorry ass… | 现在我可以义正言辞的把他甩了 |
[13:07] | …and I’m the office…. | 那我就成了办公室里的… |
[13:09] | -Tina Turner? -All right. | – 蒂娜・特纳?(美国著名音乐人,离婚后事业上取得巨大成功) – 没错 |
[13:13] | Well, I’ve been to every Brentano’s. | 我去过所有的布伦蒂诺书店了 |
[13:17] | This thing is flagged in every database in town. | 这本书已经在数据库里面被标记了 |
[13:21] | Is it so horrible to have to keep a book? | 拥有一本书难道就那么让你不爽吗? |
[13:25] | I don’t understand what the big deal is. | 我就不明白了 |
[13:27] | They let you try on pants. | 买裤子都可以试一试的啊 |
[13:29] | Not underpants. | 但是买内裤不能试 |
[13:32] | -Hey, that’s your Uncle Leo. -Uncle Leo. Hello. | – 那不是你的里奥叔叔么 – 里奥叔叔,嗨! |
[13:36] | -Jerry. -Uncle Leo. | – 杰瑞 – 里奥叔叔 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know about your past. | 对不起,我不知道你有前科 |
[13:42] | You mean my crime of passion? | 你是说激情犯罪 |
[13:45] | Anyone betrays me, I never forget. | 任何背叛我的人,我永远忘不了他 |
[13:49] | Uncle Leo. Wait. Hello. | 里奥叔叔,等等,嗨 |
[13:53] | French lmpressionism. Oh, I love this. | 《法国印象派画册》,我喜欢这本书 |
[13:57] | Now, what is the problem with this book? | 这本书有什么问题吗? |
[14:00] | -Nothing. -How much you want for it? | – 没什么问题 – 你打算多少钱卖呢 |
[14:03] | You know, I could let it go for say a hundred and twenty-five. | 一百二十五就卖 |
[14:07] | Leo’s furious. What is that doing on the table? | 里奥很生气,谁把这本书放桌子上的 |
[14:12] | Jerry. Simmer down. | 杰瑞,淡定 |
[14:14] | I’m not eating anything in the vicinity of that book. | 我不吃放在这本书旁边的东西 |
[14:17] | -What is wrong with this book? -Simmer. | – 这本书怎么了? – 淡定 |
[14:20] | That book has been on a wild ride. George took into the bathroom… | 这本书有个疯狂之旅 乔治把这本书拿到洗手间过… |
[14:25] | -…at Brentano’s– -All right. Everyone clear. | – …在布伦蒂诺书店的时候 – 一切安全 |
[14:28] | Biohazard, coming through. Clear. Clear. | 生化武器,让我过去 |
[14:35] | May I ask… | 我能问一下… |
[14:37] | …what do you read in the bathroom? | …大号的时候读什么? |
[14:39] | I don’t read in the bathroom. | 我什么也不读 |
[14:42] | Well, aren’t you something? | 你可真行 |
[14:48] | Elaine, do you have a moment? | 伊莲,你有空么? |
[14:50] | It’s about your lover. | 是关于你男朋友的 |
[14:52] | Oh, yes, I know all about his little performance in the break room. | 哦,我知道他在休息室干的那点事 |
[14:57] | Elaine. Who among us hasn’t snuck into the break room… | 伊莲,咱们谁没有在办公室里 |
[15:01] | …to nibble on a love newton? | 释放过激情呢? |
[15:04] | Love newton? | 释放激情? |
[15:07] | I’m afraid the problem with Zach is more serious. | 恐怕扎克的问题要比这件事情严重的多 |
[15:09] | He’s back on the horse, Elaine. | 他骑着马回来了,依莲 |
[15:12] | Smack. White palace. | 斯迈克,白宫 |
[15:14] | The Chinamen’s nightcap. | 中式睡帽 |
[15:17] | An addict. Well, it just keeps getting better. | 瘾君子,还使他进入佳境了 |
[15:21] | And in a tiny way I almost feel responsible. | 某种程度上我觉得我也有责任 |
[15:24] | I’m the one who sent him to Thailand in search of low-cost whistles… | 是我派他到泰国找低成本的口哨… |
[15:28] | …filled his head with pseudo-erotic tales of my own opium excursions. | …让他的脑海中 全是我的喷云吐雾经历和伪色情的故事 |
[15:33] | Plus, I gave him phone numbers of places… | 我给了他旅馆附近的妓院的 |
[15:35] | …he could score near the hotel. | 电话号码 |
[15:38] | Look, Mr. Peterman… | 皮特森先生… |
[15:40] | …the fact is, is that I was planning on breaking up with Zach anyway. | …其实我正打算和扎克分手呢 |
[15:44] | He was cheating on me. | 他背着我瞎搞 |
[15:45] | Damn it, Elaine, that wasn’t Zach. | 该死,伊莲,那不是扎克 |
[15:48] | That was the yam-yam. | 那是山药山药 |
[15:51] | Now, he is going cold turkey and you will be at his side. | 现在他要戒毒,我要求你陪在他身边 |
[15:54] | -Oh, what, you know, I had planned– -No buts, Elaine… | – 可是我正打算… – 没有可是,伊莲 |
[15:58] | …or I will strip you of your associate status. | …否则我就炒了你 |
[16:02] | Oh, P.S… | 噢,顺便说一下… |
[16:04] | …the first 2 4 hours are the worst. | …开始的24小时是最难熬的 |
[16:06] | Better bring a poncho. | 最好带个斗篷 |
[16:12] | It was a crime of passion. | 那是激情犯罪 |
[16:15] | If anyone betrays me, I never forget it. | 任何背叛我的人,我永远都不会忘 |
[16:18] | He won’t last a day in prison. | 他在监狱里一天都扛不住 |
[16:29] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[16:33] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[16:35] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[16:37] | Hello. Jerry. | 你好,杰瑞 |
[16:40] | Answer the damn phone. | 接电话啊 |
[16:47] | -Hello? -Hey, it’s me. | – 喂? – 嗨,是我 |
[16:50] | -Uncle Leo? -Oh, that’s nice. | – 里奥叔叔? – 好极了 |
[16:52] | What are you up to? | 你怎么了 |
[16:54] | Nightmares. You? | 我做恶梦了,你怎么了? |
[16:56] | My fake boyfriend is going through real withdrawals. | 我的伪男友要戒毒 |
[16:59] | -I’m burning up. -Eat your soup. | – 我很生气 – 喝汤 |
[17:03] | -You’re not feeding him, are you? -Why? | – 你没有在喂他吧? – 怎么了? |
[17:07] | I told you, away from the curtains. Away. | 我不是跟你说了么,离窗帘远点 |
[17:11] | Use your bucket. | 往水桶里面吐 |
[17:13] | There you go, that’s it. Okay, you know what? I gotta go. | 这就对了,我要挂了 |
[17:23] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨,哥们 |
[17:25] | -Kramer. -Thought I heard you. | – 克莱默 – 我好想听见你的声音了 |
[17:27] | -Get out of here. -Kramer. Kramer. There you are. | – 出去 – 克莱默,原来你在这儿啊 |
[17:29] | Will everybody please leave. | 你们能不能出去 |
[17:32] | I just heard a postman spotted a rickshaw down in Battery Park. | 我听一个邮递员说 他在公园旁边看见一辆黄包车 |
[17:35] | -Our rickshaw? -It’s possible. | – 咱们的黄包车? – 有可能 |
[17:37] | I want everyone out. | 都给我出去 |
[17:39] | Hey, let’s talk in Jerry’s kitchen. I’ll make some cocoa. | 我们去厨房说吧,我还能冲点咖啡 |
[17:45] | Goodnight, Jerry. | 晚安,杰瑞 |
[17:48] | Goodnight, Newman. | 晚安,纽曼 |
[17:54] | -There it is. -Rusty. | – 在这呢 – 鲁斯蒂 |
[17:56] | Oh, there you are. Oh, do I get the job? | 你来了啊,我得到这份工作了吗? |
[17:59] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll get back to you. | 我们回回来找你算账的 |
[18:02] | Let’s get this baby home. | 咱们把它拉回去 |
[18:07] | -What? -You know, when you think about it… | – 什么? – 你想想看… |
[18:10] | …it’s kind of silly for us both to pull this thing all the way back up town. | …我们把它拉回去 怎么感觉这么做有点不对劲啊 |
[18:15] | I mean, after all, it is a conveyance. | 毕竟这也是个交通工具啊 |
[18:18] | Yes, that’s true. | 说的没错 |
[18:20] | So which one of us is gonna pull? | 那咱俩谁拉呢 |
[18:24] | Well, there’s only way to settle this. | 只有一个办法能解决这问题 |
[18:26] | One spot, two spot, zigzag, tear, pop-dye, penny got, tennyum, tear… | 炒锅炒豆,越炒越臭 |
[18:30] | …harum-scarum, rip them, tear them, te, ta, toe. | …炒锅炒豆,越炒越臭 |
[18:34] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[18:35] | Best two out of three. One spot, two spot…. | 三局两胜,炒锅炒豆,越炒越臭… |
[18:38] | Hey, boy. Smooth it out up there. Too much jostling. | 哥们,稳着点,别跌跌撞撞的 |
[18:45] | So you wanna donate this to charity? | 你想把这本书捐了? |
[18:48] | Well, I assume there’s some sort of write-off. | 你这应该会把这本书注销掉吧 |
[18:51] | -What’s the value of the book? -About $200 Miss DeMooney. | – 这本书多少钱? – 两百元,迪默妮小姐 |
[18:55] | It’s DeMornay. Rebecca DeMornay. | 是迪默内,瑞白卡・迪默内 |
[19:00] | Oh, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[19:02] | This book has been in a bathroom. | 这本书去过洗手间 |
[19:05] | Well, what are you talking about? That’s ridiculous. | 你在说什么?简直太荒唐了 |
[19:09] | It’s been flagged. I know. I used to work in a Brentano’s. | 这本书被标记了,我知道 我曾在一家布伦泰诺书店工作过 |
[19:13] | Mister, we’re trying to help the homeless here. It’s bad enough… | 先生,我们是在帮助那些无家可归的人 |
[19:16] | …that we have some nut out there trying to strap them to a rickshaw. | 已经有一些脑残强迫他们拉黄包车了 你又来给他们去过厕所的书 |
[19:21] | All right. I’ll just take 50. Do we have a deal? | 好吧,50块也行 |
[19:25] | Yeah and here it is. | 你看着样行不 |
[19:27] | You get your toilet book out of here and I won’t jump over this counter… | 你把你这本拿到厕所的书拿走… |
[19:31] | …and punch you in the brain. | …否则我就跳过去砸你脑袋 |
[19:33] | -I could take it in merchandise. -Here I come. | – 这本书我是可以卖掉的 – 我要跳过去了 |
[19:40] | So this book will tell me how to get puke out of cashmere? | 这本书会教我 怎么把呕吐物从上羊绒里面弄出来? |
[19:44] | -Yeah. -Great. | – 是的 – 太好了 |
[19:48] | -So the worst is over? -Yeah. | – 最坏的已经过去了? – 是的 |
[19:50] | Now I can break up with him. | 现在我可以和他分手了 |
[19:52] | He’s clean and I’m the office hero. | 他戒毒了,我成了办公室英雄 |
[19:55] | You’re better at fake relationships than real ones. | 比起真正的恋爱,你更在行假的 |
[19:57] | Yeah. I even got an idea out of it. The detox poncho. | 我有个主意,戒毒斗篷 |
[20:03] | I’ll see you. | 一会儿见 |
[20:05] | I’d like to speak with the manager, please. | 我想和你们经理谈谈 |
[20:08] | Fine your pace, boy. Chop chop. | 调整好节奏 |
[20:11] | Well, I’ve hit the wall. I gotta take a break. | 我到极限了,我要歇一会 |
[20:15] | Well, don’t tarry, I’m behind schedule as it is. | 别停啊,我已经迟到了 |
[20:19] | Boy. Boy. | 哥们,哥们 |
[20:21] | Kramer! | 克莱默! |
[20:29] | Well, this is the first day of the rest of my life. | 这是我重获新生后的第一天 |
[20:53] | George, what are you doing here? | 乔治,你在这干什么呢 |
[20:56] | I can’t sell the book. It’s been marked. | 那本书我卖不出去,已经被标记了 |
[20:59] | It certainly has. | 当然 |
[21:02] | So, I’m gonna steal another one and then I’m gonna return it. | 我要再偷一本,然后退回去 |
[21:06] | That way, everything is even. | 这样就一切公平了 |
[21:08] | You defile one book, steal another, ask for your money back… | 你污染一本书,再偷一本书,然后退钱 |
[21:13] | …and to you that’s even. | …对你来说这就叫公平? |
[21:16] | I’m going in. | 我进去了 |
[21:19] | Did you want to speak to the manager? | 是你要和经理谈吗? |
[21:21] | Yes. My Uncle Leo was caught shoplifting here the other day. | 前几天我叔叔里奥被逮到在你们这里偷书 |
[21:24] | Yes. Uncle Leo. I remember him. | 里奥叔叔,我记得他 |
[21:27] | I’m sorry. Our policy is we prosecute all shoplifters. | 不好意思 我们的政策是起诉所有偷东西的人 |
[21:30] | Oh, come on. He’s just a lonely old man. All old people steal. | 算了吧,他只不过是个孤单的老人 所有的老人都偷东西的 |
[21:34] | That’s right. That’s why we stopped carrying batteries. | 没错,就是因为这个我们才不卖电池了的 |
[21:37] | I’ll be honest with you. | 跟你说实话吧 |
[21:39] | We’ve had trouble with theft lately and my boss said… | 最近我们店小偷很猖獗… |
[21:41] | …l have to make an example of someone. | …我必须要杀一儆百 |
[21:43] | -So it could be anyone? -Well, I guess. | – 那么这个“一”可能是任何人 – 是的 |
[21:46] | As long as we catch him in the act. | 只要人赃俱获 |
[21:50] | That guy. Swarm. Swarm. | 那个家伙偷书,上,上 |
[21:54] | Oh, Jerry! | 哦,杰瑞! |