时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | -Man, I’m starving. -How can you be hungry… | – 伙计,我饿了 – 你怎么又饿了… |
[00:08] | …after what you ate at that Mets game? | …刚刚看大都会队比赛的时候不是吃了么 |
[00:10] | Because ballpark food doesn’t count as real food. | 因为球场上吃的不能算食物 |
[00:13] | Right. It’s just an activity. | 恩,只是口腔运动 |
[00:14] | Like that paddle with the ball and rubber band. | 就像橡皮筋球板一样 |
[00:17] | You know, my friend Bob Saccamano made a fortune off of those. | 知道吗,我的朋友鲍勃・萨卡马洛 靠这个发的财 |
[00:20] | See, he came up with the idea for the rubber band. | 看,他发明了栓橡皮筋的球板 |
[00:23] | Before that, people would just hit the ball and it would fly away. | 在那之前,人们只会把球击飞 |
[00:28] | I can’t believe you made me leave before the end of the game. | 我真不敢相信比赛还没结束,你就叫我走 |
[00:31] | Oh, come on, Jerry, it was nine to nothing. | 噢,拜托,比9还有看头么 |
[00:34] | We were getting shellacked. | 我们完全被打懵了 |
[00:36] | Those nachos are killing me. | 那些玉米片真让我难受 |
[00:39] | I thought you were hungry. | 我还以为你饿了呢 |
[00:41] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[00:43] | -Jerry, you’re gonna miss the exit. -Keep your shirt on, I got it. | – 杰瑞,前面就是出口了 – 不用担心,我看到了 |
[00:46] | Watch out for that maroon Golf. | 注意那辆褐色大众 |
[00:49] | Look at this guy. He’s trying to box me out. | 看那家伙,他想把我挤出去 |
[00:53] | I’ll tell you when you can go. Wait, wait, wait. | 我来告诉你什么时候出去,等下,等下,等下 |
[00:55] | Now, now, now. No, no, no. | 走,走,走,等,等,等 |
[00:57] | Now. Go, go. No, no. Wait. | 快,走,走,别,等下,等下 |
[01:00] | Wait. Now, now, now. Jerry, go– | 等下,快,快,快,杰瑞,走啊 |
[01:07] | Oh, calm down, maroon Golf. | 哎,冷静,褐色大众 |
[01:09] | He thinks I cut him off. He accelerated. | 他知道我要横超他,他刚加速了 |
[01:14] | You want me to moon him? Let’s moon him. | 你想我们逗下他么?咱们逗下他 |
[01:16] | Roll up your window. Let’s do a pressed ham under glass. | 把车窗摇上去,咱们贴着玻璃向他露PP |
[01:18] | Oh, no, I couldn’t do that. | 噢,别,我绝不会这么干 |
[01:20] | Look at this, look. He’s giving us the finger. | 看那边,看,他向我们竖中指 |
[01:22] | -Oh, all right. -Okay. | – 噢,好吧 – 嗯 |
[01:29] | So I saw that new movie about the Hindenberg. | 我最近看了一部关于海登堡号的电影 |
[01:31] | Oh, yeah, what’s that called? | 噢,是嘛,叫什么名字? |
[01:33] | Blimp: The Hindenberg Story. | 飞艇惨案:海登堡遇难记 |
[01:35] | -How was it? -I found it morose. | – 剧情怎么样 – 我觉得没意思 |
[01:38] | Why dwell on these negative themes? | 为什么总是关于这些消极的主题 |
[01:40] | They should make a movie about all the Hindenberg flights that made it. | 他们应该拍一部关于海登堡号飞艇的光辉史 |
[01:44] | Anyway, right in the middle, the ship blows up. | 不管怎样,电影放到一半的时候飞艇突然爆炸 |
[01:47] | Burning debris, bodies falling… | 一片火海,残骸啊尸体啊乱飞… |
[01:49] | …and then just as this eerie silence settles over the airfield… | …然后诡异的静谧笼罩飞机场的时候 |
[01:54] | …l yelled out, ”That’s gotta hurt.” | …我忍不住叫道,“那可真疼啊” |
[01:57] | The place went nuts. | 整个电影院都笑趴下了 |
[01:59] | lmagine the laugh you could have gotten… | 想象下那个暴笑的场景… |
[02:01] | …if you had yelled that out at the actual disaster. | …在那样灾难性的时刻,蹦出那样的话 |
[02:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:06] | Why are we slowing down? | 为什么车速慢下来了? |
[02:07] | What is that music? | 哪来的音乐声? |
[02:10] | What’s with all these flags? | 这些旗子是怎么回事? |
[02:13] | Oh, no. | 噢,天哪 |
[02:15] | -It’s the Puerto Rican Day parade. | -It’s the Puerto Rican Day parade. – 是波多黎各日大游行 – 是波多黎各日大游行 |
[02:18] | The city shuts down Fifth Avenue. They never let anyone through. | 第五大道禁止通行了,任何人都不准通过 |
[02:22] | We are never getting home. | 我们回不了家了 |
[02:24] | I’ll check it out. | 我下去看看 |
[02:35] | Yep. | 没错 |
[02:36] | Yep, the streets are all blocked. | 整个街道都被封锁了 |
[02:39] | I think every Puerto Rican in the world is out here. | 我觉得全世界的波多黎各人都在这儿了 |
[02:41] | Well, it is our day. | 当然,这是属于我们的节日 |
[02:46] | Wrong car. Sorry. | 上错车了,不好意思 |
[02:49] | And the Mets score two in the eighth inning. | 大都会队在第八局得了两分 |
[02:51] | See? If we had stayed, we could have seen those runs. | 听到没?如果我们没走 我们就看到了精彩的跑动了 |
[02:53] | I could’ve had some ice cream. | 我也可以吃些冰激凌 |
[02:56] | That might have calmed down the nachos. | 那样的话就能压制一下这些玉米片 |
[02:58] | I’m gonna miss 0 Minutes. You know I hate to miss 0 Minutes. | 我可能错过《60分钟》 你知道我可不想错过《60分钟》 |
[03:02] | It’s part of my Sunday weekend wind-down. | 这可是我周日假期娱乐档的固定节目 |
[03:04] | How you can unwind with that clock ticking? | 听着节目里的滴答声你还能放松的了么? |
[03:06] | It makes me anxious. | 我听着就心急 |
[03:09] | All right, gentlemen. I scouted it out. I think we can get out over there. | 伙计们,我侦察到了 我认为我们可以从这边出去 |
[03:13] | But that’s a one-way street coming this way. | 但是那是个朝这边的单行道 |
[03:15] | Besides, how am I gonna get over there? | 再说,我怎么插过去啊 |
[03:17] | Just inch over. You worm your way. | 一点一点的移动,龟速行驶 |
[03:19] | Just do it, Jerry. | 试试吧,杰瑞 |
[03:22] | This exhaust. I’m gonna throw up. | 这些难闻的尾气,我快吐了 |
[03:25] | You know, you should make yourself throw up. | 你知道,你应该让自己吐出来 |
[03:27] | You know you’re going to. | 你都知道你要吐了 |
[03:30] | All right, I’m worming. | 好吧,龟速前进 |
[03:32] | Hey, Jerry. You know who the grand marshal is of this thing? | 嗨,杰瑞,你知道游行里面领头的是谁么? |
[03:35] | None other than Miss Chita Rivera. | 正是奇塔・蕊薇拉小姐 |
[03:38] | They’re not letting me in. | 他们不让我横插过去 |
[03:40] | -My hand is out. -We’re gonna need more than a hand. | – 我的手在外面 – 你可以再努力一点啊 |
[03:43] | They have to see a human face. | 他们必须要看到人脸才让插过去 |
[03:45] | You sure you want his face? | 你确定他的脸有效吗? |
[03:48] | No, no, no. lt was Maria Conchita Alonso. | 不不不,是玛利亚・肯奇塔・阿龙索 |
[03:52] | -This guy’s giving me the stare-ahead. -The stare-ahead, I hate that. | – 那伙计假装看着前方 – 假装不知道,我最讨厌这样子了 |
[03:55] | I use it all the time. | 我经常这么干 |
[03:57] | Look at me. I am man. | 看着我,我也是个人 |
[04:01] | I am you. | 我和你一样 |
[04:04] | Hi. Can we get in? | 嗨,借过一下可以么 |
[04:07] | All right, he’s letting you in. Thank you. | 行了,他让你过去了,谢谢 |
[04:11] | Oh, I know who it is. Stacy Keach. | 我知道是谁了,斯泰西・基齐 |
[04:16] | -One more lane to go. -All right. We’re here. | – 再过一个车道 – 好了,我们到了 |
[04:22] | Oh, look who’s here. | 哎哟,这是谁呀 |
[04:24] | My old buddy. Black Saab. | 我的老朋友,黑色萨博 |
[04:27] | Maroon Golf. | 褐色大众 |
[04:29] | Where you going, black Saab? | 黑色萨博,想去哪儿啊? |
[04:31] | You seem to be a tad askew. | 想要转弯是吧 |
[04:33] | Could you move your car back a little? | 你能把车往后移一点么? |
[04:35] | Oh, sorry. | 哟,真不好意思 |
[04:37] | I seem to have cut you off. | 好像刚好挡住你了 |
[04:39] | All right. I know where this is going… | 得了,我知道接下来会怎么样了… |
[04:41] | …and I am going somewhere else. | …我还是去其他地方吧 |
[04:44] | You can’t do that. You can’t just leave the group. | 你不能这么做,你不能就这样抛下我们 |
[04:47] | I’ve been trying to leave this group for 1 0 years. | 10年来这一直是我的梦想 |
[04:53] | Well, that’s rude. | 真伤人 |
[04:55] | -Can you believe her? -Yeah. | – 你能相信这是她的所作所为么 – 嗯 |
[04:57] | -I’ll see you later. -Where are you going? | – 待会见 – 你又要去哪儿啊? |
[04:59] | The movies. Blimp is playing right there. | 看电影,那儿正在放映海登堡遇难记 |
[05:02] | You’re going to that again? To do that stupid line? | 你还要去看?又要干那个蠢事? |
[05:05] | It’s a performance, Jerry. Like what you do. | 那就像哗众取宠而已,杰瑞,跟你平时一样 |
[05:07] | That’s not what I do. | 我才不会那样 |
[05:09] | -lsn’t it? -Maybe a little. | – 真的吗? – 有时候可能有一点 |
[05:13] | Hell, I guess it is. | 靠,跟我一样行了吧 |
[05:18] | You know, actually, Jerry, you haven’t worked a room that big in a while. | 你知道吗,杰瑞,事实上你也有一段时间 没接过真正的演出了 |
[05:25] | Look at that guy’s dog. | 看那家伙的狗 |
[05:28] | I hate it when their ears get flipped inside out like that. | 我最讨厌看到它们耳朵翻出来的样子 |
[05:33] | Why doesn’t he fix it? | 为什么那家伙不给它翻回去? |
[05:37] | Hey! Fold your dog’s ear back! | 嗨,把你家狗的耳朵翻回去! |
[05:49] | This isn’t moving. | 根本不动啊 |
[05:51] | -I could walk faster than this. -No, you can’t. | – 我走都比它快 – 不可能 |
[05:55] | Yes, I can. Here. | 可以!给你钱 |
[05:59] | I’m out of here. | 我在这下车 |
[06:07] | Now it’s moving. Oh, yeah, I knew it. | 它现在开始动了,我就知道 |
[06:09] | Hey! Hey! | 嗨!嗨! |
[06:14] | Where to? | 去哪儿? |
[06:15] | That’s cute. That’s really cute. | 行啊你,真行啊你 |
[06:22] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:28] | Bye again. | 再次拜拜 |
[06:44] | Hey. Taxi! Taxi! | 嗨!计程车!计程车! |
[06:51] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[06:54] | l– I haven’t seen this before. | 我–我还没看过这部电影 |
[06:57] | Oh, what is that dot? | 那个红点哪来的? |
[07:00] | I think someone has one of those funny laser pointers. | 我觉得是有人在玩激光笔 |
[07:12] | Give me a box of those and one of those. | 给我一盒这个和一瓶这个 |
[07:16] | Excuse me. Are you the guy with that funny laser? | 打扰一下,你就是那个 拿着有趣的激光笔的家伙? |
[07:20] | The laser’s not funny. I’m funny. | 激光笔不有趣,是我有趣 |
[07:22] | Yeah. The thing is… | 对对,我想说… |
[07:24] | …l had this little zinger of my own I wanted to try. | …我也想来点疯狂的举动 |
[07:31] | It’s right in the explosion scene… | 在轮船爆炸的那个场景… |
[07:33] | …so if you could just leave me a little window…. | …所以你能不能给我留点表现的机会啊… |
[07:40] | You know, my aunt had a thing removed with a laser. | 你知道,我姑姑的病还得多亏了激光手术呢 |
[07:45] | All right, I don’t wanna interrupt your meal, so…. | 好吧,我就不打扰你用餐了,那么… |
[07:50] | What a comeback for the New York Mets. | 超级大逆转,这才是真正的纽约大都会队啊 |
[07:52] | –Six runs in the bottom of the ninth— -I’ve gotta see this game. | – 第九局快结束的时候连追6分 – 我本来可以看完这场比赛的 |
[07:56] | lf it wasn’t for this guy, we could get out of here. | 如果不是因为这家伙,我们就不会待在这儿了 |
[07:58] | This traffic’s a killer, ain’t it? | 这交通真要人命,是不是? |
[08:01] | You wanna get out of here? Here’s what we do. | 你想离开这儿?咱们这样好不好 |
[08:03] | We leave the car here. We take the plates off… | 我们下车,把车牌卸了… |
[08:06] | …we scratch the serial number off the engine block and we walk away. | …把引擎盖上的序列号刮掉,然后走掉 |
[08:10] | -Walk away? -Well, you’ve got insurance. | – 走掉? – 反正你买了保险 |
[08:13] | You tell them that the car was stolen, and then you get another one free. | 你告诉他们你的车被偷了 然后他们送你一辆新的 |
[08:17] | -lsn’t there a deductible? -All right, what is your deductible? | – 不是有个免赔额啊? – 嗯,你的免赔额是多少? |
[08:20] | -I don’t know. -Yes. | – 我不清楚 – 那就对了 |
[08:22] | Because they’ve already deducted it. | 因为他们已经扣除了 |
[08:25] | -From what? -The car. | – 从哪儿扣得? – 车子 |
[08:27] | Which we’re leaving, so the net is zero. | 我们即将遗弃的车上,因此我们一点也没损失 |
[08:30] | See, you pocket the money, if there is any, and you get a new car. | 明白没,你已经拿到了钱 如果真有的话,并且你能得到一辆新车 |
[08:36] | We’re not leaving the car. | 我才不要嘞 |
[08:39] | All right. If you refuse to grow up and scam your insurance company… | 好吧,如果你不想成熟一点 能够设计欺骗保险公司的话… |
[08:43] | …you’ll have to work this out with maroon Golf. | …你就得搞定这辆褐色大众 |
[08:48] | Absolutely not. He sped up. | 完全不可能啊,他就不让我 |
[08:50] | Swing long, lined hard toward left-center field… | 挥棒,球呼啦一下飞向中场左翼 |
[08:52] | …that’s in the gap, that’s a base hit— | 空位!一垒安打! |
[08:54] | I’m ready to talk. | 我来搞定他 |
[08:57] | Hey, there’s that laser guy again. He’s funny. | 嗨,又是那个玩激光笔的家伙,他真有趣 |
[09:01] | -I never meet anyone funny. -I know. | – 我从没遇见过这么有趣的家伙 – 我知道 |
[09:04] | A sense of humor is so much more important to me… | …幽默感对我来说比长相和发型 |
[09:06] | …than looks or hair. | …更重要 |
[09:15] | That’s gotta hurt! | 那可够疼的! |
[09:19] | It’s gotta hurt! | 可够疼的! |
[09:22] | Hurt! | 疼! |
[09:25] | Because…. | 因为… |
[09:27] | Damn you, laser guy! | 见鬼,该死的激光男! |
[09:29] | You had to grab it all with your lowbrow laser shtick. | 像个小丑一样抓着激光笔哗众取宠 |
[09:32] | You’re just a prop comic. Where’s the craft? | 你就会用道具来表演,拿点真本事出来啊 |
[09:37] | Look, it’s on the bald guy. | 看,秃头男身上 |
[09:40] | I am so glad we came to this showing. | 这场电影真是值回票价 |
[09:48] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好了,你看这样行不行 |
[09:50] | He wants you to acknowledge that you cut him off… | 他想你承认你刚才确实别了他… |
[09:52] | …with an ”I’m sorry” wave. | …然后跟他挥手说声“对不起” |
[09:54] | -What’s that? -You raise the hand, lower the head. | – 什么意思? – 你举起手,低下头 |
[09:56] | ”I’m sorry. The buttons are really big on the car. | 说:“抱歉抱歉… |
[09:59] | I don’t understand. I haven’t read the manual.” | …这个理由那个原因的” |
[10:01] | You get my drift. | 大概就是这样 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | ”Hallelujah. Praise the Lord.” But I’ll take it. | “哈利路亚,赞美主”…你在拜神啊 算了,接受你的道歉 |
[10:14] | Yes. All right, Lamar, back it up a little bit so we can get out now. | 干得好,好了,拉玛 向后退一点,让我们穿过去吧 |
[10:19] | All right. At last, we’re finally getting out of here. | 太好了,终于能离开这儿了 |
[10:22] | What’s that on your forehead? | 你前额上是什么啊? |
[10:24] | Probably chocolate. | 可能是巧克力吧 |
[10:25] | Is that one of those laser pointers? | 那是不是激光笔照出来的? |
[10:28] | Hey, Jerry, crank up the Floyd, it’s a George Laserium. | 嗨,杰瑞,准备上路吧 拉着乔治牌激光天象仪 |
[10:32] | All right, stop it. | 够了 |
[10:34] | Stay away from my breasts– Chest! | 不要照我的乳–胸部! |
[10:37] | See you around, maroon Golf. | 回头见,褐色大众 |
[10:40] | And by the way, that was an ”I’m not sorry” wave. | 顺便说一句 刚刚的挥手可不是“对不起”的意思 |
[10:43] | -What was that? -I’m glad I cut you off… | – 你什么意思? – 我想超你就超你 |
[10:46] | …because black Saab rules. | …因为黑色萨博说了算 |
[10:48] | So long, jackass. | 拜拜,笨蛋 |
[10:53] | Elaine? | 伊莲? |
[10:55] | Jerry? | 杰瑞? |
[10:58] | Jackass. So I’m a jackass now? | 笨蛋,我是笨蛋是吧? |
[11:12] | So if everyone would just put their cars in reverse at the same time… | 如果大家同时倒车… |
[11:17] | …we can do this. | …我们就可以离开这儿了 |
[11:18] | All right, on the count of three. Can everyone hear me? | 好了,我数三声,大家都听得到我说话么? |
[11:22] | Hey, Amigo, are you paying attention? | 嗨,那位朋友,听我说好不好? |
[11:25] | Buenos das, my friend. 早上好啊,朋友 | |
[11:26] | Not you. | 说的不是你 |
[11:28] | The guy in the Amigo. | 开Amigo(朋友的意思)的那位 |
[11:32] | Well, here. Here is good. | 好吧,就这儿吧,这儿也挺好 |
[11:36] | Oh, yeah, sure. Now I’m gonna be stuck here. | 噢,对,这儿下可好 现在我完全被卡在这儿了 |
[11:39] | But you knew the way to go. You went to college. | 你不是说你知道路么,亏你上过大学 |
[11:43] | Hey, I went to Tufts. lt was my safety school. | 嗨,我上的是塔夫斯大学 我填志愿时保底的学校 |
[11:47] | So don’t talk to me about hardship. | 所以不要提起我的伤心事了 |
[11:55] | Boy. Can you believe this mess? | 又见面了,真是人生何处不相逢啊? |
[11:58] | Elaine, why did you have the cab come down this street? | 伊莲,你为什么要让计程车走这条道? |
[12:01] | We were almost out. | 我们差点就能出去了 |
[12:03] | So that was your girlfriend that blocked you in. | 噢,是你女朋友把你堵住了啊 |
[12:05] | That’s real good. | 报应啊 |
[12:06] | I’m not his girlfriend. | 我不是他女朋友 |
[12:07] | Well, actually, we used to date, but not anymore– | 事实上,之前确实有过约会,但是现在分手了… |
[12:10] | -Elaine, he doesn’t need– -Used to date. | – 伊莲,别跟他… – 旧情人啊 |
[12:12] | So I guess you found out he’s a jackass. | 我猜一定是你发现他是个笨蛋 然后把他甩了吧 |
[12:15] | Because that’s what’s gonna happen. | 因为他会借题发挥 |
[12:18] | Oh, he’s giving you a mustache. Where is this guy? | 噢,这光点像在给你画胡子一样 照你的家伙在哪儿啊 |
[12:21] | No, don’t. Don’t look around. That’s what he wants. | 别,别看,别东张西望,他就想你这样子 |
[12:24] | All right, well, I’ll see you. | 好吧,恩,回头见 |
[12:27] | Hey, George, I think there’s a sniper looking to pop you. | 嗨,乔治,我发现有狙击手在瞄准你啊 |
[12:30] | This thing can’t hurt me, can it? I mean, it is a laser. | 这光点可伤不了我,是吧? 我意思是,这只是个激光笔而已 |
[12:34] | -What if it hits my eye? -I don’t know. | – 如果它照进我眼睛怎么办? – 我不知道 |
[12:37] | I can’t be blind, Jerry. The blind are courageous. | 我可不能瞎啊,瞎是要很大勇气的 |
[12:40] | You’ll be fine, as long as it doesn’t hit you in the pupil… | 没事的,只要它没照进你的瞳孔就没事… |
[12:43] | …because then the whole ball will go up like the Death Star. | …因为那样脑袋就会像《星球大战》里一样 嘭的一下炸开 |
[12:48] | All right, I gotta go find a bathroom. | 好吧,我去看看附近有没有洗手间 |
[12:50] | Hold it, George. Don’t move. It’s right between your eyes. | 等下,乔治,不要动 那光点现在就在你双眼之间 |
[12:56] | Oh, my God. | 噢,天哪 |
[12:58] | Hey, there’s the soda guy. | 咦,那有个卖汽水的 |
[13:01] | Hey, jackass, get me a Diet Dr Pepper. | 嗨,笨蛋,帮我带个健怡胡椒博士 |
[13:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:14] | -Hey. -Hey, hey. | – 让一下 – 干嘛,干嘛 |
[13:17] | Oh, this is nuts. I can’t get across anywhere. | 噢,我快疯了,怎么走都穿不过街道 |
[13:20] | Well, none of us can. We’re trapped. | 其实,我们都过不去,都被困在这了 |
[13:23] | Hey. | 咦 |
[13:25] | Hey, everyone, this way. I think we can get out through here. | 嗨,想走的,跟着我,我认为可以从这儿出去 |
[13:28] | Oh, I don’t know if that’s such a good idea. | 噢,想法不错,可是能不能过去很难说 |
[13:30] | Look. No one knows how long this parade is gonna last. | 你们看,没人知道这个游行活动持续到什么时候 |
[13:34] | They are a very festive people. | 他们可是一群节日狂热分子 |
[13:36] | All I know is that it’s Sunday night, and I have got to unwind. | 我只知道今晚是周末,我要去放松一下 |
[13:41] | Now, who’s with me? | 现在,谁要跟我一起走? |
[13:44] | Father? | 神父? |
[13:45] | None of us saw the nylon flap. That might mean something. | 我们手里都没有旗,这已经能说明问题了 |
[13:49] | -All right. | -All right. Come on, come on. Let’s go. – 好吧 – 好吧,进去,进去,我们走 |
[13:54] | -Let’s go. -But it’s dark. | – 我们走 – 但是里面很黑啊 |
[13:56] | Get in there. | 进去吧你 |
[14:12] | Yes, I’m interested in the apartment. | 你好,我对这间公寓很有兴趣 |
[14:14] | -Yes, come in, come in. -Okay. | – 是吗,请进,请进 – 嗯 |
[14:20] | I’m Christine Nyhart. | 我叫克里斯丁・尼阿特 |
[14:21] | -Delicious to meet you. -Did the broker send you over? | – 很高兴认识你 – 是中介介绍你来的么? |
[14:25] | Yes, most likely. | 嗯,差不多 |
[14:26] | Yes, I’m H. E. Pennypacker. | 对了,我叫H・E・潘尼帕克 |
[14:28] | I’m a wealthy industrialist and philanthropist and a bicyclist. | 我是个富有的实业家 同时也是个慈善家和单车爱好者 |
[14:32] | And, yes, I’m looking for a place… | 对了,我一直在寻找能让我定居下来的地方… |
[14:34] | …where I can settle down with my peculiar habits… | …只需容许我保留这些个人习惯… |
[14:38] | …and the women that I frequent with. | …同时让我的女朋友们有的住 |
[14:44] | Mombasa, huh? | 蒙巴萨,是吧? |
[14:45] | The asking price is a million and a half dollars. | 这套公寓的要价是150万美元 |
[14:48] | I spend that much on aftershave. | 我刮胡水差不多就是那个价吧 |
[14:50] | Yes, I buy and sell men like myself every day. | 我每天都和一群像我一样的人打交道 |
[14:55] | Now, I assume that there’s a waterfall grotto? | 我想这儿应该有个水幕洞天什么的吧? |
[14:58] | No. | 没有 |
[15:00] | -How about a bathroom? -lt has four. | – 那浴室呢? – 有四个 |
[15:02] | Yes. And where would the absolute nearest one be? | 噢,那最最近的那个在哪儿? |
[15:05] | Just down the hall. | 大厅直走 |
[15:19] | Oh, don’t worry, we’ll get you home to your husband real soon. | 不用担心,我们会将你送回家 你很快就能见到你丈夫了 |
[15:22] | I’m not married. | 我还没结婚 |
[15:23] | Well, l, for one, really respect that. | 噢,我,同为女人,非常佩服你! |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | Hey. Guess who’s not married. | 嗨,知道谁没结婚就大肚子了么 |
[15:34] | Is the boyfriend still in the picture? | 她男朋友知情么? |
[15:39] | -Come on, Father, you can make it. -No, I can’t. I’ve got a bad hip. | – 跟上,神父,你可以做得到的 – 不行了,我的坐骨神经疼得慌 |
[15:43] | -Go on without me. -No, I won’t. | – 你们不用管我了 – 不,我绝不会丢下你的 |
[15:45] | Leave me. You must. | 你们走,快走 |
[15:48] | All right. Take it easy. | 好吧,你自己小心啊 |
[15:50] | All right, we can move faster without Father O’Gimpy. | 好了,没有瘸腿神父,我们可以走的快些了 |
[15:54] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[15:57] | You know, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a man driving a Saab convertible. | 你知道 我以前从没遇见过有谁开萨博敞篷车的 |
[16:01] | Still haven’t. | 现在还是没有 |
[16:05] | What seems to be the problem, officer? | 警官,遇到什么麻烦了吗? |
[16:07] | They’re for protection, Jerry. Can you tell where I’m looking? | 用来保护眼睛的,杰瑞,你知道我在看什么吗? |
[16:10] | -At me? -No. | – 看我? – 不是 |
[16:13] | Well, it’s back. | 看,又出现了 |
[16:15] | Bring it on, baby. | 别停啊,小子 |
[16:17] | What if it gets in the side? | 如果它照进缝隙里怎么办? |
[16:19] | -Side? -Yeah. | – 缝隙? – 嗯 |
[16:20] | Wouldn’t it bounce back and forth between your cornea and the mirror? | 如果它在你眼角和镜片之间来回跳动… |
[16:23] | Faster and faster, getting more intense, until– | …越来越快,越来越密集,直到… |
[16:26] | All right. | 够了 |
[16:27] | -It’s in your eye now. -What? | – 它现在照进你眼睛里了 – 什么? |
[16:32] | Hola, Jerry. | 哦耶,杰瑞 |
[16:35] | I’m into this Puerto Rican Day. | 我快融入到这波多黎各日里了 |
[16:36] | The sights, the sounds. The hot, spicy flavor of it all. | 这场面,这音乐,还有空气中弥漫的香辣味 |
[16:40] | It’s caliente, Jerry. | 真热闹,杰瑞 |
[16:42] | -The Mets got men on base. -I know. I was watching the game. | – 大都会队刚有人完成本垒打 – 我知道,我刚看比赛了 |
[16:45] | You were watching? Where? | 你看比赛了?在哪儿看的? |
[16:47] | Oh, that was a strike. Did you see that? | 噢,好球啊,你刚看到没? |
[16:50] | Would you like to see the rest of the apartment, Mr.–? | 您想参观一下这公寓的其他地方么? 我该称呼您–? |
[16:54] | Varnsen. Kel Varnsen. | 梵森,凯尔・梵森 |
[16:57] | Actually, this room intrigues me. Why is it called the TV room? | 真的,这房间真不错,它为什么叫电视室呢? |
[17:00] | -Well, it’s– -Balk? How was that a balk? | – 嗯,事实上… – 阻挡?这怎么算是阻挡? |
[17:02] | You have any snacks? | 有没有点心什么的? |
[17:04] | Mr. Varnsen, if you like the apartment, I should tell you… | 梵森先生,如果你喜欢这公寓,我想跟你说… |
[17:07] | …I’ve also had some interest from a wealthy industrialist. | …有一位实业家对这间公寓也有兴趣 |
[17:11] | Not Pennypacker. | 莫非是潘尼帕克? |
[17:12] | -You know him? -I wish I didn’t. | – 你认识他 – 我倒希望我不认识 |
[17:15] | Brace yourself, madam, for an all-out bidding war. | 夫人,打起精神 你将会看到一场惨烈的投标大战 |
[17:17] | But this time, advantage Varnsen. | 但是这次,梵森先生必胜 |
[17:23] | -Wait a second. -What? | – 等下 – 怎么了? |
[17:25] | I think I see where that laser guy is. | 我认为我看到了那个用激光照我的家伙了 |
[17:28] | No, don’t look, don’t look. | 别,别回头,别回头 |
[17:31] | Oh, yeah, that’s him. | 就是他了 |
[17:33] | Okay. I’m gonna sneak up on him. | 好,我准备偷袭他 |
[17:38] | Now the hunted becomes the hunter. | 现在猎物变成猎手了 |
[17:44] | We should be able to get across right through here. | 我们应该可以从这穿过去 |
[17:49] | It’s a dead end. | 这是死胡同 |
[17:50] | -Oh, no. I thought– -You thought? | – 噢,不要啊,我原以为 – 你原以为? |
[17:53] | We’re gonna die in the dark. I knew it. | 我们将在黑暗中死去,我就知道 |
[17:55] | -We’re gonna die. -Get ahold of yourself! | – 我们死定了 – 你镇定点儿! |
[18:07] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:09] | Somebody help us! | 救命啊! |
[18:12] | Mira, mira, Stacy Keach! | 快看,快看,斯泰西・基齐 |
[18:14] | We’re down here. Help. | 我们被困在下面了,救命 |
[18:17] | There’s people down there. | 有人被困在下面了 |
[18:20] | Hold on! | 挺住! |
[18:24] | Let us out. There’s an unmarried pregnant woman down here. | 让我们出去,这儿有个没结婚又大肚子的女士 |
[18:28] | Don’t judge me. | 别那么八婆 |
[18:31] | Help us up so we can cross the street? | 拉我们上去吧,我们可以在这穿过街道么? |
[18:33] | No, no, you can’t cross here. There’s a parade. | 不行,不行,你不能穿过街道 这儿在举行游行 |
[18:37] | But we’ve come so far. | 但我们都走到这儿了 |
[18:40] | We just wanna unwind. | 我们只是想乘着周末放松一下 |
[18:42] | Yeah, what can I tell you. | 哎,我也不想啊 |
[18:47] | Wanna make out some more? | 还要再亲热亲热? |
[18:49] | Oh, God! Let us out! | 噢,天哪!让我们出去! |
[19:00] | Got it! | 逮到! |
[19:05] | That wasn’t a laser pen. | 这不是激光笔 |
[19:07] | No. It’s just a pen. | 恩,这只是一支笔 |
[19:13] | Oh, that’s funny? | 很好笑是么? |
[19:14] | No, you have, like, a dot on your face. | 不是,你脸上有个光点 |
[19:16] | Whoever’s doing that is very clever. | 照你的那个家伙真聪明 |
[19:21] | Come on, man. You need to lighten up. | 嗨,伙计,别老板着脸 |
[19:23] | Yeah, a feeling like this only happens once a year. | 这样的感觉一年也就一次 |
[19:27] | Yeah, it’s like this every day in Puerto Rico. | 波多黎各可是每天都是这样子的 |
[19:31] | Yeah, see, now you’re getting the spirit of it, huh? | 这样就对了嘛,你领悟到了 |
[19:44] | Hey. There’s a guy burning the Puerto Rican flag. | 嗨,那儿有个家伙在烧波多黎各国旗 |
[19:47] | Who? Who is burning the flag? | 谁?谁在烧波多黎各国旗? |
[19:51] | Oh, no. | 噢,不 |
[19:52] | -Him? -That’s not very nice. | – 是他吗? – 来者不善啊 |
[19:55] | It was an accident. | 只是个意外 |
[19:57] | Do you know what day this is? | 你知道今天是什么日子么? |
[19:59] | Because I know what day this is. | 因为我知道今天是什么日子 |
[20:02] | They know what day this is… | 他们知道今天是什么日子… |
[20:03] | …so I was wondering if you know what day this is! | …所以我想知道你知不知道今天是什么日子! |
[20:07] | Because it’s Puerto Rican Day. | 因为今天是波多黎各日 |
[20:09] | Maybe we should stomp you like you stomp the flag. | 或许我们应该像你踩旗子那样踩扁你 |
[20:14] | -What do you think? -All right, look. | – 你觉得怎么样? – 好吧,听着 |
[20:16] | I just have one thing to say to you boys. | 我只想跟你们说一句话 |
[20:19] | Mama! | 妈呀! |
[20:21] | Get him. | 抓住他 |
[20:25] | Right this way, Mr. Vandelay. | 这边请,范特雷先生 |
[20:28] | Lovely, this is a lovely apartment. Lovely. | 不错,这房间真是不错,不错 |
[20:31] | The kids are gonna go crazy. | 孩子们一定会很兴奋的 |
[20:34] | I wonder if I could see the bathrooms. | 我想问一下,我能看一下浴室么 |
[20:37] | Preferably one with some paint thinner and some rags? | 最好浴室是刷的涂料并且配有地毯 |
[20:41] | It’s down the hall. | 大厅直走 |
[20:44] | Oh, hello, Art. | 好啊,亚特 |
[20:47] | Mr. Vandelay, of course. | 范特雷先生,是你啊 |
[20:49] | You two know each other? | 你们俩个认识? |
[20:53] | -Mr. Pennypacker. -Yes. | – 潘尼帕克先生 – 好啊 |
[20:55] | Oh, yeah, I wanted to stop by and make sure… | 噢,对,我路过顺便上来看下… |
[20:57] | … that my shark tank fits– | …不知道我的鲨鱼水缸能不能装… |
[21:00] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[21:01] | Mr. Pennypacker, this is Mr. Vandelay, and you know Mr. Varnsen. | 潘尼帕克先生,这是范特雷先生 这位你认识的,梵森先生 |
[21:05] | -Varnsen. -Pennypacker. | – 梵森 – 潘尼帕克 |
[21:06] | -Vandelay. -Pennypacker. Varnsen. | – 范特雷 – 潘尼帕克,梵森 |
[21:08] | Vandelay. | 范特雷 |
[21:10] | Wait a second. Mr. Pennypacker, if you’re here… | 等一下,潘尼帕克先生,如果你在这儿… |
[21:13] | …and Mr. Vandelay is also here, then who’s watching the factory? | …范特雷先生也在这儿,那么谁在看管工厂呢? |
[21:18] | -The factory? -The Saab factory? | – 工厂? – 萨博工厂 |
[21:24] | Jerry, that’s in Sweden. | 杰瑞,那在瑞典啊 |
[21:26] | The guy in here…. | 这儿的家伙… |
[21:29] | My car. | 我的车 |
[21:34] | Yeah. You know, it’s like this every day in Puerto Rico. | 你知道,这在波多黎各每天都发生的 |
[21:37] | Jerry, the Mets lost. | 杰瑞,大都会队输了 |
[21:40] | I love a parade. | 我爱大游行 |
[21:53] | How do you suppose they did that? | 你说他们是怎么做到的? |
[21:55] | Well, there’s no logical explanation. | 嗯,这用常理是无法解释的 |
[22:00] | -All right, shall we go home? -Well, what about my car? | – 好了,我们是不是该回家了? – 那我车怎么办呢 |
[22:03] | Well, Jerry, you can’t deduct it now. | 杰瑞,你现在可得不到赔偿了 |
[22:07] | Hey, there’s Elaine. | 咦,是依莲 |
[22:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:10] | Well, you look relaxed. | 你真悠哉 |
[22:14] | Well, it is Sunday night, and you know how I like to unwind. | 嗯,星期天晚上嘛 你也知道我很喜欢放松放松 |
[22:20] | Hey, black Saab. | 嗨,黑色萨博 |
[22:22] | Looks like that building cut you off. | 好像那栋楼拦着你了 |
[22:25] | See you around. | 再会 |
[22:27] | -Well, at least he didn’t– -Jackass. | – 至少他没有… – 笨蛋 |
[22:32] | Somebody remember where we parked. | 麻烦谁记一下停车的地方 |
[22:36] | Well, this was a fun day. It’s nice to get out. | 恩,今天很好玩啊,出来走走真好 |