时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:11] | I mean, everyone wants to believe they’d be the hero, | 人人都想相信自己就是英雄 |
[02:15] | that they’d join the Resistance, try to kill Hitler. | 能加入秘密抵抗组织 刺杀希特勒 |
[02:18] | It’s such fucking bullshit. | 真是他妈扯淡 |
[02:20] | It’s obedience, not resistance. | 那是顺从 不是抵抗 |
[02:25] | That’s the glue of every country, | 每个国家 每支军队 |
[02:27] | every army, every religion in the world. | 每种宗教都是靠顺从凝聚的 |
[02:30] | The fuck are you talking about, Felix? | 你在说什么鬼东西 菲利克斯 |
[02:32] | What do you think? I’m talking about us. | 你觉得呢 我在说我们 |
[02:35] | – I’m talking about our revolution. – We snatched some rocks. | -在说我们的革命 -我们就是偷了几颗钻石 |
[02:40] | Mark my words, Wolfie, this score is going to change our lives. | 记住我说的 沃夫 这票活会改变我们的人生 |
[02:44] | Not gonna change shit if we can’t sell them. | 脱不了手可什么都改变不了 |
[02:47] | He’s going to buy. | 他会买的 |
[02:50] | Just relax. Let me do the talking. | 放松就好 让我来谈 |
[02:58] | – Thank you for waiting. – Not a problem. | -谢谢你们等我 -没关系 |
[03:01] | It’s nice here, but you know there’s a bigger one in Mettre? | 这里不错 但你知道在迈特还有个更大的吗 |
[03:04] | That one smells like piss. | 那里一股尿骚味 |
[03:08] | The drunks from the park use it as a toilet. | 公园里的醉鬼都把那里当厕所用 |
[03:10] | I like this one better. | 我更喜欢这里 |
[03:12] | Whenever I have a difficult decision to make, I come here. | 我但凡要做出艰难决定 就会过来 |
[03:16] | This place brings a clarity to any decision. | 在这里任何问题都会迎刃而解 |
[03:20] | – What were you thinking about? – My mother. | -你刚才在想什么 -我母亲 |
[03:24] | – Did she die in the Holocaust? – No, she lived. | -她在大屠杀里丧生了吗 -不 她活下来了 |
[03:27] | She fell in love with an Englishman and ran away with him | 她爱上了一个英国人 不顾双亲反对 |
[03:30] | against her parents’ wishes. | 和他私奔了 |
[03:34] | I think how much courage she had to make that decision. | 她做出那决定得需要多大的勇气啊 |
[03:39] | After the war, she came back to find her parents, but she never did. | 战后 她回来寻找双亲 但一直没找到 |
[03:43] | And she never left Berlin again. | 她再也没离开过柏林 |
[03:48] | Our existence depends on sheer implausibility, | 我们的存在很难以置信 |
[03:52] | which I’m sure is exactly how your merchandise | 我相信你们的货也是这样 |
[03:57] | found its way into your pocket. | 进入你们口袋的 |
[04:01] | Does that mean you’re interested? | 这意思是你感兴趣吗 |
[04:06] | I would like to see them. | 我想先看看 |
[04:10] | Please, not here. | 请别在这拿出来 |
[04:13] | Any talk of money seems unimportant here. | 在这里金钱无足轻重 |
[04:22] | We never discuss money. | 我们没还没谈价格呢 |
[04:24] | We have no interest in money. | 我们不在意钱 |
[04:25] | All we are interested in is making sure that you and your son… | 我们只想确保您和您的儿子 |
[04:29] | – And your daughter. – …are happy. | -还有您的女儿 -都高兴 |
[04:31] | OK, then we are all in accordance with– | 那我们就都同意按… |
[04:33] | Not exactly. | 也不是 |
[04:38] | We have spoken to the priest, uh, | 我们和祭司谈过了 |
[04:40] | – concerning the, uh– – Adjustment to the service. | -考虑到… -要调整仪式 |
[04:44] | Uh, this is my fault. | 这个怪我 |
[04:46] | I wanted to add an exchange of rings. | 我想要加入交换戒指的环节 |
[04:48] | Ah, this is a Hindu wedding ceremony. There are no rings. | 这是印度式婚礼 没有戒指的 |
[04:53] | – I know. – There are traditions. | -我知道 -传统就如此 |
[04:54] | Yes, but we are trying to start them on a path to the 21st century, | 是 但我们是要按照21世纪的习惯来 |
[04:58] | – not the 16th. – Of course. | -不是16世纪 -当然 |
[05:00] | And the priest is ready to accommodate. | 祭司也很愿意配合 |
[05:02] | It’s just that with both services, it appears the ceremony– | 只是两项仪式都要的话 婚礼恐怕… |
[05:06] | – Will be over six hours. – Six hours? | -会超过六小时 -六小时吗 |
[05:09] | There are certain shortcuts that others have preferred. | 也有缩短时间的方法 |
[05:13] | How short? | 多短 |
[05:14] | It depends entirely on how much you value the priest conducting it. | 那就取决于您有多感谢祭司的主持了 |
[05:17] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[05:18] | The more you give him, the shorter the ceremony. | 您给的越多 婚礼越短 |
[05:21] | The sooner everyone can get to dancing. | 客人们越快能开始跳舞 |
[05:23] | Six hours is the starting point. Pay him double, out in three. | 六小时起价 您付双倍 就是三小时 |
[05:27] | And how much to not perform it at all? | 如果完全不办呢 |
[05:31] | You couldn’t afford it. | 您负担不起的 |
[05:40] | This is important to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[05:42] | Married men in India don’t wear rings. | 在印度已婚男人不戴戒指 |
[05:44] | There is nothing to show their commitment. | 没有能表达他们承诺的东西 |
[05:48] | That is why I want one. | 所以我才想要 |
[05:54] | I want to remember this night for the rest of my life, | 我想余生都记住婚礼那个夜晚 |
[05:56] | and I don’t want it to be a secret. | 我不想让它成为秘密 |
[06:00] | I want the whole world to know I’m bound to this woman. | 我要全世界都知道我娶了这个女人 |
[06:07] | Now and forever. | 永不分离 |
[06:48] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[06:52] | So smart and so strong. | 那么聪明强壮 |
[06:57] | Is that why my father hates me? | 因为这个我爸爸才讨厌我吗 |
[07:00] | He doesn’t hate you, my child. | 他不讨厌你 我的孩子 |
[07:02] | You must never think that. | 不要这么想 |
[07:04] | – He loves you. – He never came to any of my matches. | -他爱你 -他从不来看我的比赛 |
[07:10] | He went to all of Joong-Ki’s matches. | 宗基的却每场都去 |
[07:13] | You cannot be jealous of your brother. | 你不能嫉妒你弟弟 |
[07:17] | Do not blame him for how much Father loves him. | 别因为爸爸爱他而怪罪他 |
[07:21] | It is natural for fathers to be close to their sons. | 父亲与儿子亲近是天性 |
[07:26] | He’s planning on Joong-Ki taking over the company. | 他计划让宗基接管企业 |
[07:31] | If I cannot be there to help Father realize his dream… | 如果我不能陪着爸爸实现他的梦想… |
[07:37] | you must be there for me. | 你一定要陪着他 |
[07:42] | Please, Sun, take care of your brother. | 拜托了 善 照顾好你弟弟 |
[07:51] | Do this for me. | 就当是为了我 |
[08:03] | We, like these books, or these diamonds, | 我们 就像这些书 或这些钻石 |
[08:08] | have the secrets of our past hidden inside us. | 都有藏在内心的过往 |
[08:13] | You think a lot about the past, don’t you? | 你挺喜欢怀想过去的 是不是 |
[08:17] | Without the past, there would be nothing to think about, | 没有过去 我们无可怀想 |
[08:20] | let alone someone to think it. | 更别说存在了 |
[08:24] | Deep. | 深刻啊 |
[08:26] | You certainly weren’t lying. These are beauties. | 你说的没错 这些是好东西 |
[08:31] | Shall I be honest? | 我能直说吗 |
[08:33] | I know I was probably the last on your list. | 我知道你们迫不得已才来找我 |
[08:36] | I’m an outsider to you, | 对你们来说我是个局外人 |
[08:37] | but I think I know where these rocks came from. | 但我觉得我知道这些钻石是哪来的 |
[08:41] | Out of Mumbai, I’m guessing, | 我猜是从孟买来的 |
[08:43] | and I know who’s going to come looking for them. | 我也知道是什么人在寻找它们 |
[08:46] | They will not be easy to move, unless I recut them. | 除非我把它们切割开 否则很难转移 |
[08:51] | Recut, they will have a fraction of their worth. | 然而切割之后 它们的价值会大打折扣 |
[08:57] | Let’s go, Felix. I knew this was a waste of time. | 我们走 菲利克斯 我就知道是浪费时间 |
[08:59] | Hang on. Really? After we listened to all your bullshit? | 等等 我们可听你说了那么多废话 |
[09:03] | If you were listening to my bullshit, | 如果你听了我的废话 |
[09:05] | I said it would not be easy. | 我说过这件事本来就不容易 |
[09:07] | I didn’t say it would not be possible. | 我可没说不可能办到 |
[09:21] | I will buy a third of them and see what I can do. | 我会买下三分之一 看看怎么处理 |
[09:25] | Half or nothing. | 要么买一半 要不别买 |
[09:27] | And we both know that you’re going to say yes, | 我们都清楚你会答应 |
[09:29] | because I was listening. | 因为我刚才在认真听 |
[09:33] | That’s what your mother would do. | 你母亲就会这么做 |
[09:50] | I’m such a bad person. | 我真是个坏人 |
[09:52] | You spend all your money on my medicine. | 你把所有的钱都花在我的药上了 |
[09:55] | – Don’t talk like that. – You would be a success without me. | -别这么说 -没有我你会是个成功的人 |
[09:59] | – You would not have to live here. – Not listening. | -你不是非得住在这里 -我不听 |
[10:03] | If I wasn’t such a bad person, | 如果我不是个坏人 |
[10:04] | I’d stop taking my medicine and let you get on with your life. | 我会停止服药 让你开始自己的新生活 |
[10:07] | This is my life. This is why we came here. | 这就是我的生活 也是我们当初来这的原因 |
[10:11] | To make money, to be happy, to be healthy. | 赚更多的钱 过上幸福健康的日子 |
[10:14] | Besides, when I iron my shirt, it always burns up. | 还有 我熨衬衫的时候 总是把衣服烫坏 |
[10:18] | Without you, I would go into the world naked. | 要是没有你 我就没衣服穿了 |
[10:23] | There’s still some water left. | 这还有些水 |
[10:25] | I will try and bring some back before I come home. | 我回家前尽量带些回来 |
[10:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:36] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:38] | I’ve got a feeling today is going to be a really good day. | 我有预感 今天生意会很不错 |
[11:04] | All aboard the Van Damn, | 欢迎乘坐拽车云顿 |
[11:06] | the safest bus in and out of Nai-robbery! | 让抢劫犯闻风丧胆的最安全巴士 |
[11:33] | The fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[11:36] | I’m thinking about Katrina Unger. | 我在想卡特里娜·昂格尔 |
[11:39] | – What? – Remember? | -什么 -记得吗 |
[11:44] | The first time I got my dick wet. | 那是我第一次做爱 |
[11:46] | She was 16, I was 14. | 她那时16岁 我14岁 |
[11:49] | I’d been dating her for two months, | 我和她交往了两个月 |
[11:50] | which back then seemed like a fucking lifetime, | 那时候感觉好像有他妈一辈子那么久 |
[11:53] | and I remember thinking I’d been wasting my time. | 我当时想着这完全在浪费时间 |
[11:57] | Buying her presents, taking her to the movies. | 给她买礼物 陪她看电影 |
[12:05] | But then… | 但是后来 |
[12:07] | the second I got myself inside of her… | 当我进入她身体的那一刻 |
[12:17] | everything… everything had been worth it. | 一切 一切都值得了 |
[12:26] | – Know what I did? – What? | -想知道我做了什么吗 -什么 |
[12:28] | I went out and bought myself a new pair of shoes. | 我出去给自己买了一双新鞋 |
[12:34] | Had to. I couldn’t walk in those old shoes anymore. | 没办法 我就是不想再穿那些旧鞋子了 |
[12:37] | From that point on, everything changed. | 从那时候起 一切都变了 |
[12:40] | I mean, I had changed. I was a man! | 我改头换面 成为一个男子汉了 |
[13:01] | And right now, I’m thinking… | 现在 我在想 |
[13:05] | we need new shoes. | 我们得换双新鞋 |
[13:18] | This is it, Capheus! | 就是这样 克普斯 |
[13:20] | You’ll never hear me complain about success, | 你永远不会听到我抱怨自己有多成功 |
[13:22] | Capheus, never! | 克普斯 永远不会 |
[13:23] | – Never! – My ancestors would haunt me | -永远 -我敢对乘客多有一丝抱怨 |
[13:25] | if I even thought to complain about having too many passengers. | 我的祖先们肯定做鬼都不会放过我 |
[13:29] | Don’t complain, Jela. | 别抱怨 杰拉 |
[13:43] | Whoo! Oh, those are my– | 那些是我… |
[13:45] | Those are my ancestors reminding me to be grateful, | 刚才是我的祖先们提醒我要懂得感恩 |
[13:48] | even when I’m being whipped on the face! | 即使在脸被树枝抽打的时候 |
[13:51] | You are crazy. | 你简直疯了 |
[13:54] | Oh, my God! | 好爽 |
[13:55] | Oh, my God. | 我了个去 |
[13:58] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[14:03] | You made sure we had all the permits, eh? | 你确定我们有营运许可证吧 |
[14:05] | Yeah, we are in total compliance. | 是的 我们手续齐全 |
[14:06] | Don’t worry, it will be over in a minute. | 别担心 用不了几分钟 |
[14:13] | Good day, officers. I’m sure you’d like to see– | 日安 警官们 我知道你们想看看… |
[14:15] | – Shut the fuck up. – Oh, happy to. Love to. | -你他妈闭嘴 -好吧 乐意效劳 |
[14:17] | You know what? Shutting the fuck up is a specialty of mine, so– | 你知道吗 闭嘴是我的特长之一 所以… |
[14:20] | We want Van Damme. | 我们要没收拽车云顿 |
[14:25] | Out. | 下车 |
[14:28] | Out, out, out, out. | 下车 下来 |
[14:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:36] | – Follow me. – I don’t understand, sir. | -跟我来 -我不明白 警官 |
[14:38] | Follow me. | 过去 |
[14:46] | Guys, come on. | 伙计们 别这样 |
[14:50] | It seems he’s not coming back. | 看来他不会回来了 |
[14:53] | Van Damme always comes back. | 拽车云顿一向有去有回 |
[15:02] | Daniela, I don’t think you both were listening to me. | 丹妮艾拉 我觉得你俩没认真听我说话 |
[15:05] | What I’m saying is that he came to the set. | 我是说他去了片场 |
[15:08] | – He came to the fucking set. – The director says he knows him. | -他竟然去了片场 -那个导演说认识他 |
[15:12] | Yes, he did. | 他是这么说的 |
[15:14] | And what did he say about him? | 他是怎么形容他的 |
[15:17] | He said he was a great guy. | 他说他人很好 |
[15:20] | I’m sorry, Lito. | 不好意思 利托 |
[15:21] | That doesn’t sound like something he would do. | 听起来那不像是他会做的事 |
[15:24] | Well, he did. He did. | 他确实那么做了 |
[15:26] | I’m telling you, Daniela, over lunch… | 我告诉你 丹妮艾拉 午饭的时候 |
[15:31] | he showed me how to cut a man’s throat. | 他向我展示怎么割开一个人的喉咙 |
[15:33] | He put a knife on my throat. | 他把刀架在了我的脖子上 |
[15:36] | Now that sounds like something he would do. | 这就像他能做出来的事了 |
[15:39] | – But now you’re home, OK? – You should have told me. | -但现在你到家了 -你应该提前告诉我 |
[15:42] | Taste the ceviche. | 来尝尝酸橘汁腌鱼 |
[15:52] | Daniela– Good. | 丹妮艾拉 还行 |
[15:54] | – You’re an actor. – Good? | -你是个演员 -还行 |
[15:55] | You understand that this, you know, set, is– | 你知道的 拍摄场地… |
[16:00] | – It’s a sacred space? – Yes, exactly. | -是个神圣的地方 -正是 |
[16:02] | I thought home was your sacred space. | 我以为家是个神圣的地方 |
[16:05] | It is, Hernando. | 说得对 赫南多 |
[16:06] | But this is where I work and it’s very difficult to concentrate | 但这是我工作的地方 如果挥舞着刀的 |
[16:09] | when you have a knife-wielding psycho ex-lover stalking you. | 变态前任跟踪你 你当然很难集中注意力 |
[16:12] | – You know, guys? – Oh, my God. | -你们知道吗 -天啊 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I mean, it completely freaked me out. | 是 确实把我吓坏了 |
[16:16] | Oh, my God, this is so good. | 天啊 这简直太好吃了 |
[16:18] | That’s the best ceviche I’ve ever tasted. | 这是我吃过的最棒的酸橘汁腌鱼了 |
[16:20] | Oy, Hernando, you have to open a restaurant. | 赫南多 你不开餐馆真是屈才了 |
[16:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[16:25] | I mean, you are such a good cook. | 你真是个好厨师 |
[16:28] | – I’m gonna tell you my secret. – It’s very tasty. | -我要告诉你我的秘方 -挺美味的 |
[16:32] | Actually, this is not, uh, ceviche. | 其实 这不是酸橘汁腌鱼 |
[16:35] | This is actually a mix. | 其实是道混合菜 |
[16:41] | So, here they are. | 您要的鞋 |
[16:43] | Yeah, great. | 真棒 |
[16:45] | Um… and I really like those ones, 42. | 我喜欢这双 42码 |
[16:50] | Und, do you have them in yellow, something more colorful? | 有没有黄色的 更绚丽一些的 |
[16:53] | – Yeah, for sure. – Oh, great. | -有的 -那太好了 |
[17:06] | Those are so you, Wolfie. | 这双鞋真是你的风格 沃夫 |
[17:10] | Maybe too you. You should try something… | 也许太符合你的风格了 你应该尝试下… |
[17:14] | a little different. | 不一样的东西 |
[17:18] | I like my shoes. | 我喜欢我的鞋 |
[17:25] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[17:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | I have seen you before. | 我以前见过你 |
[18:44] | – You pray to Ganesha. – I do. | -你向象头神祈祷 -确实 |
[18:47] | If these men are allowed to have their way, | 如果这些人得逞 |
[18:51] | you will never be allowed to pray again. | 你就再也不能祈祷了 |
[18:54] | What? | 什么 |
[18:55] | They want to strip away our traditions. | 他们要革除我们的传统 |
[18:59] | They are trying to destroy our India | 他们想毁了我们印度 |
[19:02] | and turn it into America. | 把它变成美国 |
[19:05] | – No, that– That’s not true. – It is. | -不 这不是真的 -真的 |
[19:08] | These are the facts. | 这是事实 |
[19:13] | They use their evil drug money to buy politicians, | 他们用贩毒得来的黑钱收买政客 |
[19:17] | who are going to outlaw people like us and temples like this. | 这些政客要宣告我们和这种寺庙非法 |
[19:22] | We are pledged to come here every day and pray for their deaths. | 我们发誓每天都到这里 祈祷他们死亡 |
[19:27] | Pray with us. | 跟我们一起祈祷吧 |
[19:29] | Pray to Ganesha to destroy our enemy | 向象头神祈祷 在我们的敌人摧毁我们之前 |
[19:33] | before they destroy us. | 摧毁他们 |
[19:47] | So this is the notorious Van Damme. | 原来你就是著名的尚格·云顿啊 |
[19:53] | I’m Silas Kabaka. | 我是塞拉斯·卡巴卡 |
[19:57] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[20:01] | Our reputations precede us. | 我们都是未见其人 先闻其名啊 |
[20:08] | You did me a great service, though you may not even know it. | 你帮了我个大忙 虽然你可能还没意识到 |
[20:13] | You see, the gang Superpower had been working for me. | 超势力黑帮曾经一直为我效力 |
[20:16] | They got it in their heads they no longer needed me, | 但他们认定不再需要我了 |
[20:19] | and in one afternoon, you destroyed whatever reputation | 在一个下午 你摧毁了他们认为的 |
[20:22] | they felt they’d been building, | 自己一手建立的一切名誉 |
[20:25] | thereby saving me from the incumbent messiness of betrayal. | 所以省了我去收拾这场背叛的烂摊子 |
[20:29] | So I said to myself, | 所以我跟我自己说 |
[20:31] | here is a man that might be capable of | 这个人也许能 |
[20:34] | more service to someone like me. | 更加为我所用 |
[20:37] | Service that provides the kind of remuneration | 为我所用所得的酬劳 |
[20:39] | that can change a man’s life. | 能改变一个人的一生 |
[20:45] | Thanks for the offer, but I’m OK. | 谢谢你的提议 但我现在很好 |
[20:54] | You may be OK… | 你可能很好… |
[20:57] | but I know this is not true for your mother. | 但我知道 你母亲可不太好 |
[21:04] | We both know that she is dying of the virus. | 你我都清楚 她因病毒感染危在旦夕 |
[21:08] | Unless she gets the right medication, she’ll soon be dead. | 除非得到合适的药物治疗 否则她就快不行了 |
[21:13] | You know the problem with buying medicine in this country | 你知道 在这个国家购买药品 |
[21:16] | is that you never know | 问题在于你不会知道 |
[21:17] | if what you’re buying is real… or counterfeit. | 你买到的是真货还是假货 |
[21:40] | The doctors assure me that these will have an immediate | 医生向我保证过 针对你母亲的病 |
[21:42] | impact on your mother’s health. | 这些会有立竿见影的效果 |
[21:46] | What do I have to do for them? | 我要怎么做才能得到它们 |
[21:51] | All you need to do is protect this bag | 你只需保护这个袋子 |
[21:55] | and make sure it arrives at this address by midnight tonight. | 确保它在今天午夜之前平安送达这个地方 |
[22:12] | Should be a rather simple task for a man of your abilities, no? | 这对你这种本事的人难道不是小事一桩吗 |
[22:31] | What are you doing hiding in the dark? | 你躲在暗处干什么 |
[22:34] | Waiting for you. | 等你回来 |
[22:40] | I know you’ve been avoiding me. | 我知道你一直在躲我 |
[22:42] | Your outburst in front of my assistant was childish. | 你在我助理面前突然爆发真是幼稚 |
[22:46] | I needed to get your attention. | 我得引起你的注意 |
[22:49] | I have been here every night, | 我每晚都在这里 |
[22:51] | negotiating a very important deal with the Americans. | 和美国人谈一桩很重要的生意 |
[22:57] | Put the cigarette out. | 把烟灭了 |
[23:00] | You know I hate it when you smoke. | 你知道我讨厌你抽烟 |
[23:16] | You’re too late. | 太晚了 |
[23:19] | The auditors already know. | 审计师已经知道了 |
[23:24] | Someone in this company has been deliberately devaluing | 这公司里有人故意 |
[23:28] | certain pharmaceutical stock | 让某支医药股的股价贬值 |
[23:30] | in order to move funds from one account to another. | 就为了把钱从一个账户转到另一个账户 |
[23:33] | This kind of transaction happens every day. | 这种交易每天都有 |
[23:37] | That may be… | 也许吧 |
[23:41] | but this kind of transaction is called embezzlement. | 但这种交易叫做私吞公款 |
[23:47] | Someone is going to jail for it. | 有人要为此受牢狱之灾 |
[23:56] | And I think we both know who. | 你我都清楚那个人是谁 |
[24:05] | We want the most expensive wine you have. | 给我们上最贵的红酒 |
[24:09] | – Felix. – We have an amazing Bordeaux. | -菲利克斯 -我们的波尔多红酒很不错 |
[24:12] | Is it the most expensive? | 是最贵的吗 |
[24:14] | – Yes, I believe it is. – Then we’ll take it. | -是的 没错 -那就它了 |
[24:19] | One time, just one night, | 只放纵这一次 这一晚 |
[24:21] | I want to live like I’m one of them | 我想活的像一个 |
[24:23] | Arab sheiks or Russian billionaires. | 阿拉伯酋长或俄罗斯富豪 |
[24:26] | Tonight, I don’t want to be just Felix Bernner. | 今晚 我不想当菲利克斯·博纳了 |
[24:29] | Tonight, I say, no fucking limits! | 我要在今晚 为所欲为 |
[24:39] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[24:44] | Yeah, sure. | 没事 |
[24:49] | I know what you’re going through, Nomi. | 我知道你在经历些什么 诺米 |
[24:50] | In just the span of a single day, | 区区一天时间 |
[24:52] | you can see how much more damage the disease has done. | 这种病对你的大脑又造成了严重损伤 |
[24:55] | The tissue has nearly completely merged the hemispheres. | 这块组织几乎使左右半脑完全融合了 |
[24:58] | I’m sure the hallucinations are getting more and more intense. | 那些幻觉肯定愈演愈烈 |
[25:05] | And I have a feeling that you know who started that fire. | 我还觉得你知道是谁放的火 |
[25:09] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:11] | Whoever they are, they aren’t helping you. | 无论他们是谁 他们可不是在帮你 |
[25:14] | I don’t know what they taught you in med school, | 我不知道医学院是怎么教你的 |
[25:16] | but the word “Helping” | 但”帮助”这个词 |
[25:18] | doesn’t mean handcuff people and chop up their brains. | 可不是指把人铐起来 切人的脑子 |
[25:22] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[25:26] | Nurse, I was gonna operate tomorrow morning, | 护士 我本打算明早动手术 |
[25:28] | but I don’t think Ms. Marks here can afford to wait. | 但我觉得马克斯小姐等不了了 |
[25:31] | No, no, no, no. No, I’m fine. I can wait. | 不不不 我没事 我可以等 |
[25:34] | Cancel my rounds. Prep her for surgery. | 取消我的巡诊 给她做术前准备 |
[25:38] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[25:58] | Sorry, lady, this is a private club. | 抱歉 女士 这是私人俱乐部 |
[26:00] | I don’t want to cause a scene. I know this is a sex club. | 我不想惹事 我知道这是个性爱俱乐部 |
[26:05] | No chicks but naked chicks. | 有且只有裸体的妞 |
[26:09] | My brother’s in there and I need him to come with me. | 我弟弟在里面 我要带他走 |
[26:13] | Ain’t gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[26:17] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[27:05] | Hey, you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[27:12] | You can wait here, Officer Gorski. | 你在这等一会 戈尔斯基警官 |
[27:14] | I’ll go get Lieutenant Duncan. | 我去找邓肯副队长 |
[27:49] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[27:54] | It’s OK. This is my big sister, everyone. | 没事 她是我姐 各位 |
[27:58] | – Hi. – Hi, sister. | -你好 -你好 姐姐 |
[28:01] | She doesn’t mean to make an ass out of herself. | 她不是故意这么烦人的 |
[28:04] | She just can’t seem to help it. | 她就是这德行 |
[28:07] | Father needs to talk to you. | 父亲有话和你说 |
[28:09] | Are you fucking kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[28:11] | – I’ll see him tomorrow. – No. He’s waiting. | -我明天再去 -不行 他正等着呢 |
[28:15] | – In the middle of something important– – Joong-Ki! | -我正忙着重要的事呢 -宗基 |
[28:23] | Now. | 马上去 |
[28:34] | Will! So good to see you. | 威尔 见到你真好 |
[28:39] | Did you have to wait long? | 等了很久吗 |
[28:42] | I didn’t know you spoke Korean. | 我都不知道你还会说韩语 |
[28:45] | What? | 什么 |
[28:53] | Hapkido. Black belt. | 我是合气道黑带 |
[28:55] | Thirteen years. My sensei | 学了十三年 我的老师 |
[28:56] | had the foulest mouth in the entire Midwest. | 是中西部嘴最不干净的人 |
[29:00] | – How’s your dad? – He’s doin’ good. | -你爸爸怎么样 -他还好 |
[29:02] | I haven’t seen him since the retirement party. | 退休宴后我就没见过他了 |
[29:05] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many shitfaced cops | 我从没想到会在一家酒吧里看到那么多 |
[29:07] | from so many precincts in one bar. | 不同辖区的警察喝得烂醉如泥 |
[29:10] | Your dad was a legend. | 你爸爸曾是个传奇 |
[29:14] | Is. Is a legend. Sorry, Will. | 现在也是 抱歉 威尔 |
[29:20] | So, uh, what can I do you for? | 有什么事需要我帮忙吗 |
[29:23] | Uh, it’s about that perp I brought in, | 是关于我抓回来的那个罪犯 |
[29:24] | Jonas Maliki. | 乔纳斯·马利基 |
[29:25] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[29:27] | Was just hoping I could ask him a few questions. | 我只是想再问他几个问题 |
[29:29] | Ah, sorry, Will, no can do. | 抱歉 威尔 这个不行 |
[29:30] | It’s federal. You know how those guys are. | 这是联邦案件 你也了解那帮人 |
[29:34] | We’re only holdin’ him here until he’s transferred. | 我们只是在他转移前暂时关押 |
[29:36] | You should’ve called first. It would’ve saved you a trip. | 你该先打个电话 这样就不用白跑一趟了 |
[29:38] | All I need is five minutes with him. Family friend here. | 我只需要见他五分钟 我们都是老交情了 |
[29:41] | This is a personal favor. | 就当帮我个忙 |
[29:43] | This look like a place that gives a shit about personal favors? | 这里像是能私下帮你的地方吗 |
[29:47] | I’m sorry, Will, but rules are rules. | 抱歉 威尔 规矩就是规矩 |
[29:51] | Give my best to your dad. | 代我向你父亲问好 |
[29:53] | I’ll send Greg to take you out. | 我让格雷格送你出去 |
[29:59] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[30:13] | Will. | 威尔 |
[30:29] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[30:32] | – I can feel you. – Yes, you can. | -我能摸到你 -是的 你可以 |
[30:36] | But you’re not really here, are you? | 但你其实不在这里 对吧 |
[30:39] | No. | 没错 |
[30:41] | I’m in solitary confinement. | 我在一间单人牢房里 |
[30:49] | Angel called it “Visiting.” | 安吉称这为”拜访” |
[30:51] | Members of a cluster do it instinctively and others, | 族群成员可以本能地做到 而其他人 |
[30:54] | like us, outside the cluster, | 比如我们这种族群之外的人 |
[30:55] | can visit if they’ve made visual contact, eye-to-eye. | 如果我们有过目光接触 就能拜访 |
[31:07] | This is cold. | 墙是冰冷的 |
[31:09] | How can I feel this unless I’m here? | 我不在这里 怎么会感觉到 |
[31:12] | Because I feel it. | 因为是我感觉到的 |
[31:17] | No, this doesn’t make sense. | 不 这太不科学了 |
[31:18] | – You just spoke Korean, Will. – I can’t speak Korean. | -你刚刚说了韩语 威尔 -我不会韩语 |
[31:22] | Yes, you can, and when you get it, you will. | 你会 等你领悟了就会了 |
[31:24] | Get what? | 领悟什么 |
[31:26] | You are no longer just you. | 你不再是你一个人 |
[31:30] | Mr. Gorski? Will you come with me, please? | 戈尔斯基先生 跟我走 |
[31:42] | OK. | 好吧 |
[31:45] | It was so dramatic, Dad. | 这太荒唐了 爸爸 |
[31:48] | Sun made an absolute spectacle of herself. | 善出了一次大风头啊 |
[31:51] | – Really embarrassed me and– – Shut the hell up! | -让我丢尽了脸…-闭嘴 |
[31:56] | Do you have no idea what you have done? | 你不知道自己做了什么吗 |
[32:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:07] | Do you think I am so stupid | 你以为我蠢到 |
[32:08] | that I don’t know when someone is stealing from me? | 不会发现有人从我这里偷东西吗 |
[32:13] | Stealing from my clients?! | 还从我客户那里偷东西 |
[32:17] | Tomorrow the authorities are going to come here | 明天政府就会有人来这里 |
[32:20] | and confiscate our records. | 查抄我们的记录了 |
[32:23] | And your face, the face of our company… | 而你的脸 我们公司的门面… |
[32:30] | will be in every newspaper, on every news program, | 都会登上各大报纸和媒体 |
[32:35] | and everything I have built | 我四十年来辛辛苦苦 |
[32:38] | over the past 40 years will be gone. | 建立的这一切 就全都毁了 |
[32:44] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[32:47] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[32:51] | They are going to arrest you. | 他们会逮捕你 |
[32:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[33:00] | You taught me how to bend the rules. | 是你教我怎么钻空子的 |
[33:02] | Bend them, not break them. | 钻空子 不是让你违法 |
[33:04] | This isn’t all my fault! | 这不是我一个人的错 |
[33:08] | Other people were involved. It’s not just me. | 其他人也有参与 不是只有我 |
[33:13] | Please, Dad, I can’t go to prison. | 求求你 爸爸 我不能进监狱啊 |
[33:16] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[33:19] | Even now… you don’t know how to act like a man. | 即使到了现在 你都不知道要怎么像个男人 |
[33:27] | What do you want me to do? Kill myself? | 那你要我做什么 自尽吗 |
[33:31] | I want you to think of someone other than yourself. | 我要你想一想其他人 不要只想着自己 |
[33:36] | For you, this is impossible, | 于你而言 这是不可能的了 |
[33:40] | and it’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[33:41] | I spoiled you. | 是我宠坏了你 |
[33:43] | I raised you, and I failed. | 是我养育的你 而我失败了 |
[33:49] | My wife, God rest her beautiful soul, | 我的妻子 愿主安息她美丽的灵魂 |
[33:53] | raised the one child | 她抚养的那个孩子 |
[33:56] | capable of seeing the only way | 能找到度过这场浩劫的 |
[33:59] | out of this disaster. | 唯一办法 |
[34:08] | What? | 什么 |
[34:11] | Did you say a way out? | 还有解决办法吗 |
[34:14] | Sun. Sun has a way out? | 善 善有解决的办法吗 |
[34:26] | Because Father rarely even admits he has a daughter… | 因为父亲很少承认他还有个女儿 |
[34:32] | because no one knows who I am or what I do at this company, | 因为没人知道我是谁 我在公司做什么 |
[34:35] | if I confess to your crime, | 只要我扛下你的罪行 |
[34:39] | the company may be able to survive the scandal. | 公司或许能挺过这场丑闻 |
[34:46] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[34:51] | Sun… you can save us? | 善 你能救我们吧 |
[34:57] | Please, Sun. | 求求你 善 |
[35:02] | Please save me. Please, Sun. | 求求你救救我 求求你 善 |
[35:08] | Please, save me. Please. | 求求你救救我 求求你 |
[35:37] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯 |
[35:40] | – Will. – The fuck? | -威尔 -我操 |
[35:42] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[35:44] | I tried to contact you. | 我刚试着联络你 |
[35:46] | Visiting is not calling or texting someone. | 拜访不是给人打电话或发短信 |
[35:48] | It’s not something you make happen. | 不是你刻意为之就能做到的 |
[35:50] | It is something you let happen. | 而是顺其自然任其发生 |
[35:53] | It took me quite some time to understand the difference. | 我用了很久才领悟这二者的区别 |
[35:55] | I’m hoping it won’t take you as long. | 但愿你不用那么久 |
[35:58] | You also have to learn the | 你还得明白 |
[35:59] | difference between “Visiting” and “Sharing.” | “拜访”和”共享”的区别 |
[36:01] | Visiting is what we’re doing now. | 拜访就是我们现在正在做的 |
[36:03] | Sharing is something you can only do inside your cluster, | 共享只能在你们族群内部实现 |
[36:06] | accessing each other’s knowledge, language, skill– | 你们能获取对方的知识 语言 能力 |
[36:09] | – What’s a cluster? – You have seven other selves now, | -什么族群 -你现在有七个分身 |
[36:12] | but unless you hurry, there’s only going to be six. | 但如果你不赶快的话 就只剩下六个了 |
[36:14] | One of you is about to be destroyed. | 你们之一将被杀死 |
[36:17] | I told you when we first met, | 第一次见面时我就告诉过你 |
[36:18] | her name is Nomi Marks. | 她叫诺米·马克斯 |
[36:20] | She lives in San Francisco. | 她住在旧金山 |
[36:22] | You have to save her, Will, | 你要去救她 威尔 |
[36:23] | and in so doing, save yourself. | 这样 才能救你自己 |
[36:28] | Wait, wait! Jonas! | 等等 等等 乔纳斯 |
[36:37] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[36:41] | OK, this is it. | 好了 到时间了 |
[36:43] | Doctor’s getting ready. | 医生在做准备了 |
[36:45] | No. | 不 |
[36:51] | – Don’t, please. Please. – Relax. It’s OK. | -不要 求你 -冷静 没事的 |
[36:55] | We’re not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[36:59] | – No, no, no. – You are OK. | -不不不 -你没事的 |
[37:01] | Please don’t do this. Please. | 求求你们不要这么做 求求你们 |
[37:04] | Please don’t. Please don’t. Please! | 求求你们不要 不要 求求你们 |
[37:06] | Please! | 求求你们 |
[37:08] | No. | 不要 |
[37:09] | It’s OK, it’s OK. | 没事的 没事的 |
[37:11] | No. You’re murdering me. | 不要 你们这是在谋杀我 |
[37:14] | Don’t say that. We are helping you. | 别乱说 我们是在救你 |
[37:18] | – It’s for your own good, believe me. – No. | -这是为了你好 相信我 -不 |
[37:22] | Oh, God! Oh, God, somebody help me. | 天呐 天呐 谁来救救我 |
[37:28] | – Somebody help me! – Who are you? | -谁来救救我 -你是谁 |
[37:53] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[37:58] | Fuck! | 操 |
[39:06] | I remember… | 我还记得 |
[39:09] | what it felt like to be loved by her. | 被她爱着的感觉 |
[39:14] | It was a long time ago… | 那是很久以前了 |
[39:18] | but I still remember that feeling. | 但我仍记得那种感觉 |
[39:25] | Now we both know… | 现在我们都知道 |
[39:28] | how it feels to lose it. | 失去爱你的人是什么感觉了 |
[39:46] | Riley, it’s Dad. | 莱丽 我是爸爸 |
[39:49] | God, I hope you get this. | 真希望你能收到这条语音 |
[39:52] | I wanted you to be the first to know. | 我想让你第一个知道 |
[39:55] | Riles, they want me back with the symphony. | 小莱 他们想让我重回交响乐团 |
[39:58] | Said they couldn’t imagine | 说是无法想象没有我 |
[39:59] | playing Beethoven without me. | 怎么演奏贝多芬的曲子 |
[40:04] | I know it’s hard for you to come home, but… | 我知道你回家一趟很难 但… |
[40:07] | Well, you know how much I love you and | 你知道我有多爱你 |
[40:08] | what it would mean to me | 也知道当我望向聚光灯 |
[40:10] | to look out past the lights and know you were there, | 知道你坐在现场聆听 |
[40:12] | you were listening. | 对我来说的意义 |
[40:15] | OK. I hope you’re OK. | 总之希望你一切安好 |
[40:18] | Love you, Dad. | 永远爱你的爸爸 |
[40:56] | Shugs! | 夏格斯 |
[40:57] | Tell me you love me! Tell me you love me! | 说你爱我 说你爱我 |
[41:04] | Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! | 好爽 就是这样 |
[41:11] | Yeah! Oh, I fucking love you, Shugs. | 好爽 我他妈爱死你了 夏格斯 |
[41:14] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. | 爽死了 |
[41:17] | – Come on, Shugsie. – I fucking am! | -再快点 夏夏 -我在努力 |
[41:18] | Oh, come on, Shugsie! | 再用力点 夏夏 |
[41:21] | Come on! Yeah! Oh, yeah. | 再快点 就是这样 |
[41:26] | Yeah! Oh, yeah. | 太爽了 |
[41:28] | I’m gonna fucking come, I’m gonna come. | 我要射了 要射了 |
[41:30] | – No, not yet, not yet! Not yet! – I’m gonna fucking come! | -别啊 再忍一会 -我要射了 |
[41:39] | – Come on! – One song! | -快来吧 -唱一首 |
[41:40] | – I’m too drunk. – One song. | -我已经喝醉了 -就唱一首 |
[41:42] | I know you want to! | 我知道你想的 |
[41:43] | Too drunk is why karaoke was born! | 就是喝醉了才有卡拉OK这回事啊 |
[41:47] | Come on, get up! | 快去快去 |
[42:09] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[42:17] | Fuck you! | 去死 |
[42:20] | Fuck you! | 你去死 |
[42:37] | 我是宗基 能谈谈吗 还是像以前那样 爱你 姐姐 | |
[43:21] | Ah, come on! | 别这样嘛 |
[43:23] | Oh, my Gosh! I love this song! | 天呐 我超爱这首歌 |
[43:38] | Wolfie! | 沃夫 |
[43:46] | Twenty-five years and my life is still | 25年转瞬即逝 我的生活一如往常 |
[43:49] | I’m trying to get up that great big hill of hope | 我仍在努力想要登上希望之巅 |
[43:55] | For a destination | 那是我的目的地 |
[44:00] | I realized quickly when I knew I should | 我在该明白的时候迅速意识到 |
[44:03] | That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man | 世界是由兄弟之情组成的 |
[44:10] | For whatever that means | 谁知道那是什么意思 |
[44:14] | And so I cry sometimes when I’m lying in bed | 所以我有时躺在床上哭泣 |
[44:17] | To still get it all out what’s in my head | 来彻底清空脑子里的一切 |
[44:21] | And I am feeling a little peculiar | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[44:32] | And I try, oh my God, do I try | 我努力 天呐 我努力 |
[44:37] | I try all the time | 我一直都在努力 |
[44:41] | In this institution | 在这样的桎梏之中 |
[44:46] | And I pray, oh my God, do I pray | 我祈祷 上帝 我祈祷 |
[44:52] | I pray every single day | 我每天都在祈祷 |
[44:56] | For a revolution | 能够来场变革 |
[45:00] | And I say hey… | 我说 嘿 |
[45:07] | I say hey | 我说 嘿 |
[45:10] | What’s going on | 到底怎么了 |
[45:43] | And so I wake in the morning and I step outside | 早晨我醒来 走出了屋外 |
[45:47] | And I take a deep breath then I get real high | 深吸了口气 心情变很嗨 |
[45:50] | And I scream from the top of my lungs | 于是我声嘶力竭地呐喊 |
[45:53] | What’s goin’ on | 到底怎么了 |
[45:56] | And I say hey… | 我说 嘿 |
[46:04] | I say hey | 我说 嘿 |
[46:07] | What’s going on | 到底怎么了 |
[46:10] | And I say hey… | 我说 嘿 |
[46:18] | I say hey | 我说 嘿 |
[46:21] | What’s going on | 到底怎么了 |
[46:25] | *And I say hey…* | *我说 嘿* |
[46:28] | Kala? | 卡拉 |
[46:30] | You were singing in English and dancing. | 你在唱英文歌 而且还跳着舞 |
[46:35] | I was dreaming. | 我在做梦 |
[46:38] | You were smiling at someone. | 你好像还在对谁微笑 |
[46:41] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[46:43] | I have never seen you smile like that. | 我从没见过你露出这样的微笑 |
[46:47] | OK, was it Rajan? | 好吧 是拉詹吗 |
[46:58] | *Oh my God, do I pray* | *上帝 我祈祷* |
[47:03] | *I pray every single day* | *我每天都在祈祷* |
[47:08] | *For a revolution* | *能够来场变革* |
[48:29] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[48:52] | Dr. Metzger is freaking out. | 麦茨格医生都吓坏了 |
[48:54] | – Let me know when you find out anything. – Sure. | -有什么发现马上通知我 -好的 |
[48:59] | Excuse me, Miss? Do you need help, Miss? | 不好意思 小姐 需要帮助吗 小姐 |
[49:03] | Excuse me! Officers! | 不好意思 警官 |
[49:05] | She’s mine. I’ve got her. | 我的病人 没事了 |
[49:08] | Ms. Keene, I told you I’d take you outside. | 基恩小姐 我说过我会带你出去的 |
[49:16] | I gotcha. I gotcha. | 别怕 我在 |
[49:18] | OK. OK. | 好了好了 |
[49:31] | OK, could use a little bit of luck here. | 好了 但愿能走运不被发现 |
[49:35] | OK. | 好了 |
[49:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[49:40] | Hey, you two! | 你们俩 |
[49:42] | Sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry. We really need this now. I’m sorry. | 抱歉抱歉 我们急需用车 抱歉 |
[49:45] | Sorry, thank you. | 抱歉 谢谢 |
[49:47] | Castro, please! | 去卡斯楚 谢谢 |
[49:51] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[49:55] | OK, OK. | 好了好了 |
[49:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:58] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[50:02] | It’s OK. I love you. | 没事了 我爱你 |
[50:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[50:08] | Come on. I gotcha. | 没事了 有我在 |
[50:10] | I gotcha. Come on, you’re safe. | 有我在 没事了 你安全了 |
[50:12] | – You’re safe. OK? – OK. | -你安全了 好吗 -好 |
[50:20] | And I am feeling a little peculiar | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[50:27] | And so I wake in the morning and I step outside | 早晨我醒来 走出了屋外 |
[50:31] | And I take a deep breath then I get real high | 深吸了口气 心情变很嗨 |
[50:34] | And I scream from the top of my lungs | 于是我声嘶力竭地呐喊 |
[50:37] | What’s goin’ on | 到底怎么了 |
[50:41] | And I say hey… | 我说 嘿 |
[50:46] | – Oh, I said “Hey”. – What, sweetie, what? | -我说”嘿” -什么 亲爱的 |
[50:51] | I’ve had this song stuck in my– my head all day. | 我今天脑子里都回荡着一首歌 |
[50:55] | I said ‘Hey, hey’. I said ‘Hey’. | 我说”嘿” 我说”嘿” |
[50:59] | 4 Non Blondes 4 Non Blondes. | |
[51:01] | That’s a perfect soundtrack for a lobotomy. | 做额叶切除术放这个还真挺合适 |
[51:07] | *And I say…* | *我说* |
[51:09] | And I say hey… | 我说 嘿 |
[51:17] | I say hey | 我说 嘿 |
[51:19] | What’s goin’ on | 到底怎么了 |
[51:23] | And I say hey… | 我说 嘿 |
[51:31] | I say hey | 我说 嘿 |
[51:33] | What’s goin’ on | 到底怎么了 |
[51:35] | *What’s going on?* | *到底怎么回事* |
[51:42] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |