时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:17] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[02:19] | Why do we have to shoot the end of the film first? | 为什么要先拍电影的结尾 |
[02:22] | It’s ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[02:24] | Some things never change. | 有些事永远不会改变 |
[03:01] | I feel a little bit bloated today. | 我今天好像有点浮肿 |
[03:03] | You look fantastic, Lito. Come on. | 你完美极了 利托 别瞎想 |
[03:36] | I– I feel like shit today. Please. | 我感觉糟透了 先别碰我 |
[03:40] | – Can I get some Advil, please? – Sure. | -能给我拿点止痛药吗 -没问题 |
[04:17] | – Here it is. – Did you see? | -给你 -你看见了吗 |
[04:20] | See what? | 看见什么 |
[04:28] | – The fuck were you thinkin’? – Sir? | -你他妈的在想什么 -长官 |
[04:31] | I just spent the last hour | 我刚被联调局的人 |
[04:32] | on the phone getting my ass reamed by the Feds. | 在电话里数落了一个小时 |
[04:35] | – OK, sir, I can– – You can shut the fuck up. | -长官 我可以… -你给我闭嘴 |
[04:39] | You will know when I’m done speaking | 我说完话的时候你会知道的 |
[04:40] | because there will be a pause, | 因为我会停顿一下 |
[04:42] | followed by the words “I’m sorry, | 而你要接”对不起 |
[04:44] | Captain, this will never happen again.” | 警监 我不会再犯了” |
[04:47] | Pullin’ in favors? | 你去找关系 |
[04:49] | Tryin’ to use your old man’s | 想利用你爸的名声 |
[04:49] | rep to get around direct orders? For what? | 违反直接命令 为了什么 |
[04:56] | – Was that a pause? – Jesus flying fuckballs. | -这是停顿吗 -操你妈的 |
[05:00] | Sorry, listen, when I saw Jonas at that store, | 对不起 我在商店里看到乔纳斯时 |
[05:02] | I felt like there was some kind of connection. | 我觉得我们似乎交心了 |
[05:03] | I thought maybe I could use that to get some intelligence. | 我以为可以利用它获得情报 |
[05:06] | No luck there. | 可惜不走运 |
[05:07] | Intelligence would have meant doing what you were told. | 情报就是一切行动听指挥 |
[05:11] | None of us have time for any more of your fuckin’ around. | 我们谁都没时间再跟你瞎胡闹了 |
[05:18] | That was the pause. | 这回是停顿 |
[05:19] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 好的 长官 谢谢 |
[05:21] | Never happen again. | 我不会再犯了 |
[05:22] | Now get the fuck outta here. | 赶紧出去 |
[05:40] | – Wolfgang. – Uncle. | -沃夫冈 -叔叔 |
[05:44] | I have a problem. | 我有个麻烦 |
[05:47] | But the thing about my problems is… | 但我的麻烦有个特点 |
[05:50] | that they tend to become other people’s problems. | 就是它们往往会变成别人的麻烦 |
[05:56] | Sit down, please. | 请坐 |
[06:11] | There was a robbery a few days ago. | 几天前发生了一起偷窃案 |
[06:14] | Black market diamonds from Mumbai. | 来自孟买黑市的钻石 |
[06:16] | Stolen from a safe the day | 在送到买家手里的前一天 |
[06:18] | before they were to be picked up by the buyer. | 被人从保险箱里偷走了 |
[06:23] | I know this because my son had been | 我知道这些是因为我儿子已经 |
[06:26] | casing this place for months. | 在这里踩点踩了好几个月了 |
[06:28] | Pickups, deliveries, when the place was empty. | 什么时候取货送货 什么时候那里没人 |
[06:33] | Steiner is furious. | 斯坦纳相当生气 |
[06:38] | And there are few things as unpleasant for me | 还有什么事能比 |
[06:40] | as listening to my own son whine. | 听我儿子哭哭啼啼更烦人 |
[06:48] | The interesting part is… | 有趣的是 |
[06:50] | the safe was not drilled. | 保险箱不是被钻开的 |
[06:53] | No one bored through to look at the tumblers, | 小偷没有钻开保险箱露出锁芯 |
[06:56] | poured liquid nitrogen or acid inside. | 往里面加液氮或是强酸 |
[06:59] | No, no, no, no. | 都没有 |
[07:04] | The safe was cracked. | 保险箱是被破解打开的 |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:10] | More interesting still is… | 更有趣的是 |
[07:13] | that the safe was an S&D. | 那是个S&D保险箱 |
[07:18] | The same kind of safe that fucked your father. | 就是让你爸束手无策的那种保险箱 |
[07:29] | It would be an irony of Shakespearean proportions | 如果他儿子为了打开他老子 |
[07:33] | if his son fucked his own life | 没能打开的保险箱 |
[07:36] | cracking the safe his father failed to crack, wouldn’t it? | 而断送了一生 那也太悲剧太讽刺了 对吧 |
[07:45] | I’m not as stupid as my father. | 我没我爸那么蠢 |
[07:56] | Wolfgang? Your father made mistakes. | 沃夫冈 你爸只是犯了错 |
[07:59] | Every man does. | 人人都会犯错 |
[08:03] | You should always remember who you are. | 你要永远记住自己的身份 |
[08:13] | I think about that every day. | 我每天都提醒自己 |
[08:51] | I don’t understand. | 我听不懂 |
[08:54] | You speak English? | 你会说英语啊 |
[08:58] | – Uh… You speak English? – Oh, yes. | -你会说英语啊 -没错 |
[09:02] | I speak very good English. | 我说得很流利 |
[09:05] | Where am I? | 这是哪里 |
[09:08] | It’s so warm, I can feel the heat. | 真暖和 我能感受到这里的热量 |
[09:12] | Kibera, Nairobi. | 奈洛比 基贝拉贫民窟 |
[09:16] | In Africa? | 非洲吗 |
[09:20] | Africa… Kenya. | 非洲 肯尼亚 |
[09:24] | Where is this? This is freezing. | 这是哪里 真冷 |
[09:27] | London. | 伦敦 |
[09:29] | London. Ah… | 伦敦 |
[09:31] | Harry Potter. The Queen. Eh? | 哈利·波特 女王 对吗 |
[09:38] | English tea. | 英式茶 |
[09:41] | Can I? | 我能喝吗 |
[09:54] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[10:15] | Hey, Van Damme, give me the fucking bag. | 拽车云顿 把包给我 |
[10:19] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[10:20] | Give it to me or we beat the fuck out of you. | 把包给我 否则我打死你 |
[10:32] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[10:42] | If your enemy will not be humbled, destroy him. | 如果敌人不领情 就别手下留情 |
[10:47] | Give the bag, bitch! | 把包给我 贱货 |
[11:08] | Van Sham. | 羞车云顿 |
[11:38] | Spirit of Jean-Claude Korean lady, | 韩国的女尚格·云顿之魂啊 |
[11:42] | I know you have more important things to do, | 我知道你有更重要的事要忙 |
[11:46] | but for me, nothing is more important. | 但对我来说 没什么比这更重要了 |
[12:06] | OK, Lito. So, big scene: | 好了 利托 重头戏 |
[12:10] | boy meets girl. | 男孩见女孩 |
[12:12] | You have started working for her father, Don Carlos. Right? | 你已经为她爸爸唐·卡洛斯工作了 对吧 |
[12:15] | Am I beginning to suspect that he is behind the death squads? | 我要开始怀疑他是敢死队的幕后主使了吗 |
[12:18] | No, definitely not. You find him charming. | 当然没有 你觉得他很潇洒 |
[12:22] | But I think I sense he is evil, right? | 但我能感受到他的邪恶吧 |
[12:24] | No, not at all. No. | 完全感觉不到 |
[12:25] | You are just hot for his daughter. | 你只是为他的女儿神魂颠倒 |
[12:30] | The script is full of so much pain. | 剧本里痛苦的事那么多 |
[12:33] | I think I should feel it. | 我应该有所感觉 |
[12:35] | No, not at all. Here. | 没有 根本没有 |
[12:38] | You need fire, you need heat, OK? | 你要燃起来 散发热量 知道吗 |
[12:41] | – We’re going to keep it sexy. – OK, yeah. | -你得性感起来 -好吧 |
[12:43] | – Can you keep it sexy for me? – Yeah. | -能为我性感起来吗 -可以 |
[12:45] | Yes? El Caído, remember. | 好吗 堕落性感[西语] 记住 |
[12:46] | OK, can we shoot today? Yes? | 好了 今天能拍吗 能吗 |
[12:50] | Are we ready? OK. Here we go. | 准备好了吗 来吧 |
[12:52] | – Nachito! Come on! – Take position, everyone! | -花花公子[西语] 来吧 -大家各就各位 |
[12:55] | We’re ready to shoot! Come on! | 准备开拍了 来吧 |
[13:08] | And action! | 开始 |
[13:39] | Cut! | 卡 |
[13:40] | Lito, what are you doing? | 利托 你在干什么 |
[13:44] | Tears are not hot. | 眼泪可不火辣 |
[13:46] | – Tears are not sexy. – Sorry. My fault. | -眼泪可不性感 -抱歉 我的错 |
[13:51] | Um… I’m just feeling a little emotional today. | 我今天就是感觉有些情绪化 |
[13:56] | I was suddenly struck by her beauty | 我突然被她的美貌惊艳了 |
[13:59] | and the knowledge that… all beauty is temporary. | 然后想到…一切美丽都是短暂的 |
[14:05] | Decay and death haunt every breath we take. | 我们每分每秒都在衰老 走向死亡 |
[14:08] | Lito, are you kidding me? Lighten up. | 利托 你在开玩笑吗 振作起来 |
[14:12] | “Decay and death”? This is a movie, for fuck’s sake. | “衰老 死亡” 不过拍电影而已 天啊 |
[14:16] | OK, people. Come on. Nachito! | 好了 各位 来吧 帅哥 |
[14:18] | We don’t have all day! Come on! | 我们没那么多时间 快 |
[14:21] | Take your positions, everyone! We’re going again! Come on! | 大家各就位 再来一条 |
[14:24] | OK, Lito, take a breathe or something. | 利托 深呼吸一下之类的 |
[14:26] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[14:29] | – I need makeup, man. Bring me the makeup. – Makeup! | -我要补妆 喊化妆师来 -化妆师 |
[14:34] | Mehndi represents the outer and the inner sun of your being. | 曼海蒂代表着你体内和身外的元神 |
[14:39] | It is the awakening of your inner light. | 是你内心之光的觉醒 |
[14:42] | It strengthens and deepens the bond | 会增强并加深 |
[14:45] | between you and the man who’s to be your husband. | 你和你未来丈夫之间的联系 |
[14:52] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[14:54] | How did you feel about Dad at this point? | 你当时对爸爸是什么感觉 |
[14:58] | We had met only once when we were very young… | 我们只在很小时见过一次面 |
[15:03] | when his family came to Punjab. | 在他家人来旁遮普的时候 |
[15:07] | Were you nervous? Excited? | 你紧张吗 还是兴奋 |
[15:12] | Did you think Dad was gonna make you happy? | 你当时觉得爸爸会让你幸福吗 |
[15:15] | Things were much different then. | 那时候情况很不同的 |
[15:18] | Love marriages were not very common. | 相爱而结婚不是很普遍 |
[15:21] | I think, uh, you are the first in the family, | 实际上 我觉得你是我们家第一个 |
[15:24] | in fact, to marry for love. | 因为爱情结婚的人 |
[15:28] | But many things are the same. | 但也有很多相同的地方 |
[15:31] | My family wished the same thing for me as we wish for you. | 我家人对我的祝愿 和我们对你的祝愿是一样的 |
[15:35] | And he’s a perfect match for you. | 他和你是天生一对 |
[15:39] | You know, my astrologer saw many children. | 我的占星师可预见到你们子孙满堂了 |
[15:46] | Everything is going to be all right, my dear. | 一切都会好的 亲爱的 |
[15:49] | – Everything’s going to be perfect. – Yes. | -一切都会完美 -是 |
[15:55] | Don’t move! | 别乱动 |
[16:06] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[16:18] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[16:21] | Never have I seen you this unfocused before. | 我从没见过你这么不专心 |
[16:24] | – You are of two minds. – At least. | -你在一心二用 -至少两用 |
[16:29] | What? | 什么 |
[16:31] | Nothing, teacher. | 没什么 老师 |
[16:35] | There are better ways that I could be spending my time. | 你这样不值得我浪费时间 |
[16:40] | Whatever is distracting you, | 不管什么让你分了神 |
[16:43] | whatever it is you must decide or do, | 不管你要决定什么 要做什么 |
[16:47] | decide it and do it, and then come back to me. | 去了结它 然后再回来找我 |
[17:06] | I’m a fucking mess. I’m a fucking mess, Hernando. | 我他妈一团糟 赫南多 |
[17:09] | The set doctor said you were fine. | 片场的医生说你没事 |
[17:10] | Fine? Fine? | 没事吗 |
[17:13] | No, no, Hernando, I’m not fine. | 不 赫南多 我有事 |
[17:15] | I have a horrible pain in my stomach. | 我的肚子疼得要死 |
[17:16] | It’s– I’m paralyzed. I’m… | 我浑身无力 我… |
[17:21] | It feels like a tumor. | 感觉像得了肿瘤 |
[17:25] | You know cancer runs in my family, Hernando. | 你知道我家有癌症遗传 赫南多 |
[17:27] | What if it’s cancer? | 如果是癌症怎么办 |
[17:29] | What is it? What is– | 怎么了 怎么… |
[17:32] | What is the point? What is the point? | 按喇叭有什么用 有什么用 |
[17:33] | My lane isn’t going any faster, you… fuck! | 我这边车道也没快一点啊 操 |
[17:39] | I see you, villain! | 我看见你了 狗日的 |
[17:40] | I see you with your fucking villain mustache! | 我看见你他妈那邪恶的小胡子了 |
[17:46] | – Fuck! – Calm down, Lito. | -操 -冷静 利托 |
[17:48] | – I’m under attack, Hernando! – OK, take a deep breath, please. | -我被攻击了 赫南多 -拜托你深呼吸 |
[17:52] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[17:54] | I can’t breathe! I can’t think! | 我不能呼吸了 不能思考了 |
[17:57] | I– I can’t remember anything! | 我什么都记不住 |
[18:01] | – Hernando– Hernando? Are you there? – Yes, yes, yes, I am here. | -赫南多 你还在吗 -我在 我在 |
[18:04] | You know, before, I went to order elotes. | 之前 我想喊玉米卷外卖 |
[18:07] | You know I love elotes. | 你知道我喜欢玉米卷 |
[18:08] | Yes, you love elotes, yes. | 是 你喜欢 |
[18:10] | But when I tried to order them, | 但当我喊的时候 |
[18:11] | I couldn’t remember that elotes are called elotes. | 我想不起来玉米卷叫什么了 |
[18:14] | Lito, you’re going to have an accident. | 利托 你这样会出车祸的 |
[18:15] | Oh, you did not! Excuse me! I– You– | 不是吧你 搞什么 |
[18:20] | You tacky, cheap weave, plastic-titted whore! | 你个俗气廉价的隆胸婊 |
[18:23] | I see you! I see you! | 我看见你了 我看见了 |
[18:28] | I’m not screaming! | 我没有叫 |
[18:40] | Lito, please, listen to me. | 利托 求你了 听我说 |
[18:42] | I don’t know where I am, Hernando. Hernando? | 我不知道我在哪 赫南多 赫南多 |
[18:45] | Are you hearing voices? | 你幻听了吗 |
[18:47] | No, I’m– I’m seeing things. | 不 是幻视了 |
[18:50] | Seeing things? | 幻视 |
[18:52] | There’s– There’s a crying Korean woman. | 有个…有个韩国女人在哭 |
[18:55] | I’m not… crying. | 我没有哭 |
[18:59] | There’s a Korean woman standing next to me, | 有个韩国女人站在我旁边 |
[19:02] | and she’s not crying the same way that I’m not screaming! | 她没在哭 就像我也没在叫一样 |
[19:11] | Lito, what happened? | 利托 怎么了 |
[19:14] | What the fuck?! | 怎么回事 |
[19:15] | – Hernando, please save me. – Where you get your license, man? | -赫南多 快救救我 -你会开车吗 |
[19:50] | Fuck! Hey! Fuck! | 妈的 别跑 |
[20:07] | – Hello? – Janet Marks? | -喂 -是珍妮特·马克斯吗 |
[20:10] | – Yes? – Hi. This is Officer Will Gorski. | -什么事 -你好 我是威尔·戈尔斯基警官 |
[20:13] | – I’m calling about your daughter Nomi. – Have you found him? | -找你是因为你女儿诺米 -你们找到他了吗 |
[20:17] | Not yet. The hospital she was admitted to reported her missing. | 还没有 她住的那家医院报告她失踪了 |
[20:20] | I was hoping you might have some more information. | 我想问你是否还知道什么消息 |
[20:22] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[20:24] | This isn’t the first time | 这已经不是第一次 |
[20:25] | Michael’s had problems with the police. | 迈克尔和警察扯上关系了 |
[20:27] | Yeah, I’m seeing some arrests here for | 是 我也看到了几份因非法网络入侵 |
[20:30] | hacking, misdemeanor electronic intrusion– | 还有电子入侵轻罪而签发的拘捕令 |
[20:32] | Police showing up at our door at all hours. | 警察经常找上门来 |
[20:36] | Michael fell in with bad company, | 迈克尔跟一家坏公司扯上了关系 |
[20:38] | got infected with all these crazy ideas. | 被那些疯狂的想法洗脑 |
[20:41] | I think all this business with his brain | 我觉得他大脑出现的毛病 |
[20:44] | began with those hormones he started taking. | 是因为开始服用那些激素 |
[20:48] | Most of it is illegal. | 大多数都是非法得来的 |
[20:50] | God only knows what’s really inside that stuff. | 天知道那里面到底掺杂了什么 |
[20:53] | But, Michael’s never been sensible. | 但迈克尔一直无法辨明是非 |
[20:56] | – Nomi. – What? | -诺米 -什么 |
[20:58] | Not Michael. Her name is Nomi. | 不是迈克尔 她叫诺米 |
[21:04] | Hey, hon. Just got a text from Disney. | 亲爱的 刚收到迪斯尼的短信 |
[21:07] | They’re on their way. | 他们快到了 |
[21:10] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[21:14] | Something happened when I walked over here, didn’t it? | 我回来的时候发生了什么事 对吧 |
[21:17] | What? | 什么事 |
[21:21] | I was looking at the people and I had this feeling. | 我看到别人的时候会有一种感觉 |
[21:24] | It was so familiar, something I’ve known my entire life. | 我一直以来都特别熟悉的一种感觉 |
[21:28] | The feeling of being seen and not seen, | 想被他们注意却又不想被他们注意 |
[21:31] | of being a part of them and being apart from them. | 想要融入他们却又想远离他们 |
[21:37] | And then I saw you… | 然后我遇到了你 |
[21:40] | the first person that made all of that go away, | 你是第一个让这感觉消失的人 |
[21:43] | that made me feel I did fit in, that I belonged. | 让我感觉到自己融入了 有了归属 |
[21:49] | I saw you and for a moment… | 我看到你 一瞬间 |
[21:54] | I didn’t know who you were. | 我却又不认识你了 |
[21:59] | It feels impossible. | 感觉很不可思议 |
[22:01] | What’s happening to me, it feels impossible. | 我感觉发生在我身上的事不可思议 |
[22:03] | Honey, not so long ago, the idea of someone like me, | 亲爱的 不久以前 这个世界上 |
[22:07] | someone with my crazy thoughts, | 是不可能有人像我这样 |
[22:09] | my… desires, | 有我这样疯狂的想法 |
[22:11] | someone with this kind of hair… | 有我这样的欲望 |
[22:14] | would’ve been completely impossible in this world. | 有我这样的发型 |
[22:18] | Just as there was a time in my life when | 就像让我想到 |
[22:20] | the idea of me falling in love with someone like you… | 我自己爱上像你这样的人… |
[22:24] | Honestly? | 我说真的 |
[22:27] | Even I would have said it was impossible. | 以前我也会说这不可思议 |
[22:32] | And yet, there we are, | 可是我们还是在一起了 |
[22:35] | in that tiny bathroom at the Lexington, | 在列克星敦那狭小的浴室里 |
[22:38] | and from the instant my lips touched these two lips… | 从我们的双唇交融到一起的那一刻起 |
[22:43] | I realized one of the most important lessons of my life: | 我学会了我人生中最重要的道理 |
[22:49] | impossibility is a kiss away from reality. | 不可能变为可能只在一吻之间 |
[23:05] | He kissed me. | 他亲了我 |
[23:08] | The first time I kissed your father, oh, dear! | 我和你爸第一次接吻了 天呐 |
[23:12] | Don’t know whether he would want me to tell you all this. | 真不知道他想不想让我告诉你这些 |
[23:15] | Of course, because I’m back here cooking, | 当然想 因为我在后面烧菜 |
[23:17] | I cannot hear a word you are saying, my dearest one. | 根本听不到你在说什么 亲爱的 |
[23:23] | The truth is, for the longest time, | 老实跟你说 这么多年来 |
[23:25] | I thought kissing is as eating a kebab, | 我都觉得接吻像是在吃羊肉串 |
[23:28] | because whenever I would kiss, | 因为不管我们什么时候接吻 |
[23:29] | all I would taste was spices and garlic on his lips. | 我总是能尝到他唇齿之间的香料和大蒜味 |
[23:34] | I’m sure that whatever you are laughing at | 我确信不管你们在笑些什么 |
[23:36] | would not be at the expense of a man | 肯定都比不上一个男人 |
[23:37] | who would slave for hours making… | 耗费了几个小时做的 |
[23:40] | shahi tukda. | 印式独家甜点 |
[23:44] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:46] | Kala, you are beautiful. | 卡拉 你真是美若天仙 |
[23:50] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸 |
[23:52] | May I? | 我能尝一口吗 |
[23:55] | It’s for you. | 就是为你做的 |
[24:08] | Dad, could you teach Rajan how to make it? | 爸 你能教拉詹怎么做吗 |
[24:12] | No. | 不行 |
[24:15] | A minute ago, this tasted like a normal coffee. | 一分钟前这尝起来还像杯普通咖啡 |
[24:18] | Now it tastes like a sugary dessert. | 现在我却觉得它像甜点 |
[24:21] | That doesn’t sound like a bad thing. | 听起来好像不是坏事 |
[24:26] | What if Dr. Metzger’s right | 万一麦茨格医生说得没错 |
[24:27] | and there is something wrong with my brain? | 我的脑子确实有问题呢 |
[24:31] | Well, there are two possibilities. | 有两种可能性 |
[24:34] | Possibility one: He’s telling the truth. | 第一种 他说的是实话 |
[24:39] | There is something wrong with your brain. | 你的脑子确实有问题 |
[24:42] | And it’s causing hallucinations | 会让你产生幻觉 |
[24:44] | and you’re gonna die. | 你也会死 |
[24:47] | I’m not digging that one. | 我不想再去想这种情况了 |
[24:48] | What’s possibility two? | 第二种是什么 |
[24:50] | That he’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[24:52] | That what he says is happening to you isn’t what’s happening. | 他所说的你身上的毛病其实并不存在 |
[24:55] | And if that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[24:56] | there has to be a reason why he’s lying, | 那他肯定有什么原因才会撒谎 |
[24:57] | and we need to find out what that reason is. | 我们得查明这个原因 |
[25:01] | Don’t worry, hon, we are going to figure this out. | 别担心 亲爱的 我们会查明的 |
[25:29] | Well done, Van Damme. | 干得好 云顿 |
[25:37] | Come. | 来 |
[25:41] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:44] | You passed my test. | 你通过了我的测试 |
[25:46] | Why? | 什么意思 |
[25:49] | I had to know how far you would go. | 我得知道你到底能做到什么地步 |
[25:55] | If you’re willing to risk your life for… | 如果你愿意冒生命危险 |
[26:00] | a pair of coconuts, then you’re the man I need. | 抢回两个椰子 那你就是我要的人 |
[26:27] | I’ll be in touch, Van Damme. | 我会再联系你的 云顿 |
[26:45] | “Steiner’s furious!” | 斯坦纳相当生气 |
[26:48] | “Steiner is furious. Whoa, whoa, whoa!” | 斯坦纳相当生气 |
[26:53] | “There are few things as | 还有什么事能比 |
[26:54] | unpleasant for me as listening to my own son whine.” | 听我儿子哭哭啼啼更烦人 |
[27:00] | “Oh, Daddy! | 爸比 |
[27:03] | Daddy, somebody stole my diamonds. | 爸比 有人偷了我的钻石 |
[27:06] | I want my–“ | 我想… |
[27:07] | – Shut the fuck up! – Hey, hey, hey. New shirt. | -快闭嘴 -我这是新衬衫 |
[27:10] | Don’t ever use that word, understand? | 别提到那个词 懂吗 |
[27:14] | Sergei’s not stupid. He’s watching us. | 塞奇不蠢 他在盯着我们 |
[27:18] | Sergei doesn’t know shit. | 塞奇根本什么都不知道 |
[27:20] | If he did, we’d be dead. | 他要是知道 我们早死了 |
[27:22] | He was just fucking with you, | 他只是在吓唬你 |
[27:24] | trying to see if you knew anything. | 试试你到底知不知道什么 |
[27:26] | Probably had box men coming in all day, | 说不定整天都到处在找开锁人 |
[27:28] | giving them the same routine. | 一模一样吓唬他们 |
[27:31] | He’s just shaking the trees. | 他只是在试探你 |
[27:36] | Keep quiet. Stick to the plan. | 小声点 照原计划进行 |
[27:41] | Got it. | 好的 |
[27:44] | “Steiner’s furious.” | 斯坦纳相当生气 |
[27:49] | Gotta piss. | 我去尿尿 |
[28:57] | Wolfgang? | 沃夫冈 |
[29:00] | What the hell language is that? | 你刚刚说的是什么语 |
[29:07] | Kala? Are you all right? I heard you talking to someone. | 卡拉 你还好吗 我听到你在和谁说话 |
[29:14] | Just… to myself. | 只是…自言自语而已 |
[29:20] | Well, if you ever need someone to talk to about things… | 如果你想和谁说说什么事情的话… |
[29:24] | Things? | 事情 |
[29:25] | Things that happen on a girl’s wedding night. | 女孩洞房花烛夜的事 |
[29:29] | Auntie, it’s OK. | 阿姨 没事啦 |
[29:33] | We have the Internet. | 我们有互联网 |
[29:36] | I knew that thing was good for something. | 我就知道那玩意有时还挺有用的 |
[29:45] | Am I making my mind up as it happens? | 我是等事情发生时再下定决定呢 |
[29:48] | Or do I already know? | 还是说我已经知道了 |
[29:49] | You tell me, baby. You’re the guy. | 你说呢 宝贝 演员是你啊 |
[29:51] | Just make it real. I want your guts on this one, yes? | 演得逼真一点就行 我要你全身心投入 |
[29:54] | I think I should have a line before I reach Don Carlos. | 我觉得在见到卡洛斯前应该说句台词 |
[29:56] | – Sure. Whatever. Put it in. Yes. – OK. | -好 加吧 没事 -好 |
[29:59] | So we’re gonna rehearse with the squibs, right? | 所以我们能先用哑炮彩排一下对吧 |
[30:01] | Fuck, no! I want chaos, confusion. | 当然不是 我要混乱 迷茫 |
[30:04] | I want blanks firing, squibs exploding. | 我要空气燃烧 爆炸四起 |
[30:07] | Total mayhem surrounding the meaningless destruction of precious art. | 毫无意义地摧毁珍贵艺术品 周围只剩下混乱 |
[30:11] | That’s– That’s the message of this film. | 那是…那才是电影要传达的信息 |
[30:14] | And without the grit of reality, nobody’s going to believe it. | 如果没有真实感 没人会信的 |
[30:17] | – OK? Your guts? – OK. | -好吗 全身心投入 -好 |
[30:19] | Yes! OK, are we ready for this? Nachito! | 棒 准备好了吗 帅哥 |
[30:22] | Bring it on, please. Come on, everybody. | 放马过来吧 伙计们 |
[30:25] | You won’t believe it till you | 在你亲眼所见之前 |
[30:26] | see it with your own eyes. She’s double-jointed. | 你简直无法相信 她有双重关节 |
[30:29] | Blows the candles out on a cupcake stuck in her own ass. | 她能吹灭放在自己屁股上蛋糕里的蜡烛 |
[30:33] | Yeah, she’s a real artist. | 她是个真正的艺术家 |
[30:36] | I can’t. I got paperwork. | 我去不了 有报告要写 |
[30:39] | Oh, you’re goin’. It’s Miller’s 40th. | 你必须去 那可是米勒的四十岁生日派对 |
[30:41] | You have to pay your respects. | 你得去表达一下敬意 |
[30:43] | So, sign the fucking card, pendejo. | 赶快在卡片上签个名吧 蠢蛋 |
[30:48] | Go on and put a twenty in there. | 记得往里面放二十块红包 |
[30:53] | – Holy shit. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[30:56] | I requested an up-rez of your photo from last night. | 我申请了对昨晚那照片进行高清分辨 |
[31:00] | – The kid? – Yeah, check it out. | -那个孩子 -对 瞧瞧 |
[31:04] | Hey, check existing contacts. | 查查他目前的联络人 |
[31:07] | Checking. | 查找中 |
[31:09] | Boom. Name and last known. | 有了 姓名和最后已知地点 |
[31:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:14] | Oh, I thought you had paperwork to do. | 你不是还有报告要写吗 |
[31:16] | No? No? All right. | 没有 没有吗 好吧 |
[31:20] | Here they are. | 他们来了 |
[31:27] | Sorry it took so long. I just wanted to be sure. | 抱歉让你们久等了 我得确保万无一失 |
[31:29] | There were cops? | 有警察盯梢吗 |
[31:30] | There’s one staked out front of your place. | 有个人在你们家前面蹲点 |
[31:32] | Every couple of hours, an unmarked car rolls through the alley. | 每隔几个小时会有一辆无标警车会在巷子里驶过 |
[31:35] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:38] | Were you able to get hold of Isabella? | 你们找到伊莎贝拉了吗 |
[31:41] | She said no problem using her back entrance. | 她说可以用她的后门 |
[31:44] | Thank you guys so much. I know how much trouble this is. | 太谢谢你们了 我明白这事有多棘手 |
[31:47] | It’s not a problem, Nomi. | 别客气了 诺米 |
[31:49] | After what you did for Lola and me? You’re family. | 想想你为我和洛拉所做的一切 你是我们的家人 |
[31:53] | Clete Tamark. Couple convictions. | 克里特·特马克 有几桩前科 |
[31:57] | Vandalism, disorderly conduct, MIP. | 蓄意破坏 扰乱社会治安 未成年饮酒 |
[31:59] | He’s running with the New Maniac Mafia up in Englewood. | 他在恩格尔伍德和新黑手党混在一起 |
[32:02] | What happened to the Old Maniac Mafia? I miss them. | 旧黑手党怎么了 我想死他们了 |
[32:07] | He’s just a kid, too. | 他也只是个孩子 |
[32:09] | They’re all kids, Will. They’re all kids. | 他们都是孩子 威尔 他们都是孩子 |
[32:24] | Art is like religion. | 艺术就像宗教 |
[32:27] | For the believers, it’s everything. | 对于信徒而言 这就是一切 |
[32:29] | For anyone else… | 对于其他人… |
[32:31] | it’s just a pile of stinking bullshit. | 不过是坨臭狗屎 |
[32:50] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[33:03] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[33:06] | This is not who you are. | 这并不是真正的你 |
[33:15] | Clete! Cops! | 克里特 条子 |
[33:17] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[33:21] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[33:24] | Shit! Fuck! | 该死 操 |
[33:27] | Hey! Stop! | 站住 |
[33:29] | Boy, you better stop! | 小子 你最好站住 |
[33:45] | I fuckin’ hate this shit! | 我最讨厌这种破事了 |
[34:15] | – Fuck! – Get up, get up! Go, go, go! | -操 -起来 起来 快走 |
[34:22] | – Kick me. – What? | -踢我 -什么 |
[34:24] | Kick me. | 踢我 |
[34:50] | Y’all smell pork? | 你们闻到猪肉味了吗 |
[35:15] | You in the wrong ‘hood, po-po. | 你们来错地方了 条子 |
[35:17] | Get yo’ bacon-smellin’ ass on. | 夹着尾巴快逃吧 |
[35:19] | You motherfuckers on a coffee break? | 你们这群狗娘养的在喝咖啡歇息呢 |
[35:21] | Yeah, with yo’ mama. | 是啊 跟你妈一起 |
[35:25] | – All right. What’s wrong with this nig–? – Bye-bye! | -这黑鬼有什么毛病 -拜拜 |
[35:30] | OK, we’re gonna have some fun. | 好了 我们来找点乐子 |
[35:34] | – Fucking cut! – How was it? | -卡了个卡 -怎么样 |
[35:38] | I’ve got a hard-on that’s gonna last all week! | 我要勃起整整一周不软了 |
[35:41] | Oh, so natural, so real! | 演得如此自然 如此真实 |
[35:45] | – Bra-vo! Bravo! – Yes, yes, yes! | -太棒了 真棒 -好 好 好 |
[35:49] | – I’m sorry. – Fuck! | -抱歉 -操 |
[35:50] | I apologize. I’m sorry, man. | 我道歉 抱歉 哥们 |
[35:53] | – That’s in the movie. – Yeah? | -这条用了 -是吗 |
[35:55] | – That’s in the movie, Lito! – It’s in the movie? | -就用这条了 利托 -就用这条了 |
[35:57] | – Yes! Come on! – Thank you. | -对 棒 -谢谢 |
[37:24] | Nairobi. | 内罗毕 |
[37:29] | Seoul. | 首尔 |
[37:34] | – You speak Korean? – Do you speak Swahili? | -你会说韩语吗 -你会说斯瓦西里语吗 |
[37:40] | Then how are we understanding each other? | 那我们是怎么互相听懂的 |
[37:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:47] | You are the spirit of Jean-Claude. | 你是尚格·云顿的灵魂 |
[37:51] | I felt your spirit in me. | 我感受到了你的灵魂 |
[37:53] | You are a very good fighter. | 你是个非常优秀的战士 |
[37:55] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[37:58] | I don’t know how, but I know your name is Sun. | 我也不知道怎么回事 但我知道你叫善 |
[38:03] | You have a difficult decision to make. | 你面临着一个艰难的决定 |
[38:05] | Stop. This cannot be real. | 别说了 这不可能是真的 |
[38:07] | What is real is I might have died if it wasn’t for you. | 要没有你帮忙 我可能已经死了 |
[38:09] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白这一切 |
[38:11] | So if you do not mind, I prefer to assume you’re a hallucination. | 如果你不介意 我更愿意相信你是幻觉 |
[38:17] | I take no offense. | 没关系的 |
[38:18] | Since that is resolved, I would like to continue my walk. | 既然问题解决了 我想继续走路 |
[38:22] | Please. | 请便吧 |
[38:24] | – Alone. – Of course. | -自己走 -当然 |
[38:41] | – You’re still here. – I’m sorry. | -但你还在这里 -抱歉 |
[38:43] | I don’t know how I came here or how I go back. | 我不知道我是怎么来的 也不知道怎么回去 |
[38:46] | Perhaps there is something in me | 也许我这儿有什么东西在召唤 |
[38:47] | that calls or something in you that calls. | 或者是你那儿有什么东西在召唤 |
[38:49] | I’m not calling you or anyone else. | 我没召唤你 也没召唤任何人 |
[38:52] | Perhaps that is the problem. | 也许这就是问题所在 |
[38:56] | Are you in trouble? | 你碰到麻烦事了吗 |
[38:59] | No. But tomorrow I might be. | 没有 但明天就说不定了 |
[39:20] | I know this choice. | 我了解这种选择 |
[39:24] | It’s like having two different lives. | 就好像同时过着两种不同的生活一样 |
[39:27] | One will be very dangerous for me. | 一种会给我带来危险 |
[39:31] | The other, very bad for my mother. | 另一种对我母亲非常不利 |
[39:36] | My question is, am I the person | 我的问题是 我是不是 |
[39:39] | who wants to see my brother punished, | 想看到我弟弟接受惩罚 |
[39:42] | who wants to watch the business my father built be destroyed? | 想看着我父亲创立的事业毁于一旦 |
[39:48] | Or am I the person who wants to save them, | 还是我想拯救他们 |
[39:52] | who will go to prison for them, | 替他们坐牢 |
[39:53] | even though they have been cruel to me for my entire life? | 即便他们一直对我非常残忍 |
[39:59] | You are afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[40:04] | I feel it for my mother every day. | 我每天都为我母亲感到害怕 |
[40:09] | I promised I would take care of her. | 我保证我会好好照顾她 |
[40:12] | Everything will be all right… | 一切都会没事的 |
[40:16] | I must keep that promise. | 我必须信守诺言 |
[40:19] | I must keep it, no matter what. | 无论如何 我必须信守 |
[40:24] | I promised my mother I would protect my family. | 我向我妈妈保证 我会保护我的家人 |
[40:28] | It was the last thing I said to her before she died. | 那是她去世之前 我对她说的最后一件事 |
[40:32] | – If I break it– – Then your last words become a lie. | -如果我食言 -那你最后的话就会变成谎言 |
[40:41] | Once, when I was eight… | 当我八岁的时候 |
[40:47] | my father’s enemies came to our house. | 我父亲的仇人来到我家 |
[40:51] | They had big machetes, like this. | 他们拿着大砍刀 这么长 |
[40:54] | My mother had a knife, like this. | 我妈妈拿着刀 这么短 |
[40:58] | They wanted revenge for what my father’s tribe had done. | 因我父亲部落的所作所为 他们来复仇 |
[41:01] | They wanted me. | 他们想要的是我 |
[41:03] | My father was gone. She was alone. | 我父亲那时不在 她一个人 |
[41:07] | But… she put me behind her, | 但她让我躲在她身后 |
[41:11] | and she faced these men. | 独自面对那些人 |
[41:13] | They knew they could kill her. | 他们知道可以杀了她 |
[41:15] | But they also looked her in the eyes and knew | 但他们直视她的眼睛 |
[41:19] | she would take at least one of them with her. | 就知道她起码会拉他们一个人垫背 |
[41:23] | And they left. | 所以他们离开了 |
[41:26] | Because none of them wanted to be that one. | 因为他们没人想当垫背的那个 |
[41:32] | Who can say if it is we who make the choice, | 谁能说得清是我们做出选择 |
[41:37] | or the choice that makes us? | 还是选择塑造我们 |
[42:00] | …The ceremony. The last thing we would… | …婚礼 最后一件我们… |
[42:03] | The color’s really looking nice on her. | 她穿这个颜色确实很好看 |
[42:06] | – Think it shows the right… – Where did you have it made? | -正好显示出… -你在哪做的 |
[42:08] | The same tailor we normally use? | 就是那位我们平时雇的裁缝吗 |
[42:10] | I had no idea how heavy it all would be. | 我不知道这堆东西这么重 |
[42:15] | I hope I don’t collapse in the middle of the circle. | 我希望我不会在圆圈中间垮掉 |
[42:23] | Priya! | 普利亚 |
[42:30] | Priya, I don’t want to pressure anyone, but– | 普利亚 我不想催你们 但 |
[42:32] | – Sanyam, please! – All right, all right. Take your time. | -桑亚 别催好吗 -好好 你们慢慢来 |
[45:36] | I take the first of seven steps with you, my husband-to-be… | 我和你走七步中的第一步 我未来的丈夫 |
[45:42] | that we may cherish each other | 愿我们珍惜彼此 |
[45:44] | and promise that we will grow together… | 并且发誓会让我们的 |
[45:48] | in mental and spiritual strength. | 智慧和灵魂共同成长 |
[45:54] | I take the fourth of the seven steps with you… | 我和你走七步中的第四步… |
[45:59] | I take the fifth of seven steps with you, my husband-to-be, | 我和你走七步中的第五步 我未来的丈夫 |
[46:04] | and promise love and obedience in all things. | 我发誓在一切事情上都爱你 遵从你 |
[46:18] | I take the sixth of the seven steps with you, my wife-to-be… | 我和你走七步中的第六步 我未来的妻子 |
[46:23] | with the promise of everlasting companionship. | 我发誓会陪你到永远 |
[46:35] | We shall share love. | 我们将分享爱 |
[46:37] | Share the same tastes. | 分享爱好 |
[46:53] | Share the same food. | 分享食物 |
[47:02] | The final vow, the final step, | 最后一句誓言 最后一步 |
[47:05] | is yours, my love. | 属于你 亲爱的 |
[47:33] | Let us make a vow together to share our strengths. | 我们一起发誓 分享我们的力量 |
[47:53] | We shall be of one mind. | 我们将永结同心 |
[48:06] | We shall observe these vows together. | 我们将共同信守誓言 |
[48:14] | Come thou, as I take the last of seven steps with you and– | 我们一起走七步中的最后一步… |
[48:27] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[48:31] | You’re not in love with him. | 你根本不爱他 |
[48:34] | Kala? Kala? | 卡拉 卡拉 |