时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:24] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[02:29] | Why is there no heat? | 为什么没有暖气 |
[02:36] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[02:39] | Magnus. | 马格努斯 |
[02:43] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[02:49] | You stupid girl. | 你这傻姑娘 |
[02:54] | I told you this would happen. | 我跟你说过会这样 |
[02:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:03] | You’ve been apologizing your whole life. | 你这一辈子总是在道歉 |
[03:07] | You won’t have to anymore. | 以后再也不用道歉了 |
[03:12] | Yes… | 是的 |
[03:18] | you’re going to die here. | 你会死在这里 |
[03:24] | What? God, what? Nomi! Wh– What is it? | 上帝啊 怎么了 诺米 怎么了 |
[03:26] | They know what she is. They’re gonna cut her open. | 他们知道了她的身份 他们要给她开颅 |
[03:29] | They’re gonna turn her into a Bolger. We gotta do something. | 他们要把她变成博格那样 我们得行动起来 |
[03:32] | Bu– What? | 做什么呢 |
[03:33] | We need information. | 我们需要情报 |
[03:34] | We need to know if BPO has been alerted, | 我们得知道生物保护组织是否知情 |
[03:36] | if someone’s made the diagnosis… | 是否有人作出了诊断 |
[03:38] | I could hack into the hospital in a second, | 我一下子就能黑进医院的电脑 |
[03:40] | but I don’t have any equipment. They took everything. | 但我没有设备 都被他们拿走了 |
[03:42] | Can’t you… use your police codes or something and call them? | 你能不能用警员编号给他们打电话 |
[03:46] | – Is that the cop? – Yeah. | -你在跟那个警察说话吗 -是的 |
[03:48] | I was suspended. | 我被停职了 |
[03:50] | – Great. – What? | -好极了 -怎么了 |
[03:51] | – He got suspended. – Great. | -他被停职了 -好极了 |
[03:54] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[04:01] | I– I wouldn’t answer that. | 是我就不会应门 |
[04:03] | No one looking for a fugitive would knock like that. | 找逃犯的人不会这么敲门的 |
[04:16] | Bug! | 巴格 |
[04:18] | Hello, Angels. | 你们好 霹雳娇娃 |
[04:21] | Bug, what are you doing here? | 巴格 你来做什么 |
[04:23] | Feds are funny, you know. | 联调局的人真搞笑 |
[04:25] | They spend all that money | 花了那么多钱 |
[04:26] | protecting things that nobody cares about. | 保护没人在乎的东西 |
[04:29] | Then they leave the real information lying around | 却把真正有用的东西当做冰箱上的便利贴 |
[04:32] | like a Post-it note on a refrigerator. | 随便乱放 |
[04:36] | For instance, when they confiscate illegal electronic equipment, | 比如 当他们把非法电子设备收押时 |
[04:40] | it’s inventoried to a site… | 清单存到了一个网站 |
[04:43] | that’s like a shopping list to a guy like me. | 对我这样的人来说 简直是购物清单一样 |
[04:48] | – So– – Thank you, baby. | -所以 -谢谢 宝贝 |
[04:51] | So when I saw exactly the things that I had just sold you posted, | 当我看到我刚卖给你的东西被列入名单 |
[04:55] | well… the Bug suspected foul play. | 巴格怀疑你是被人查了 |
[05:02] | Oh, I– I don’t have any money to pay you, Bug. | 巴格 我没有钱付给你 |
[05:07] | I didn’t come for money. | 我不是为钱而来 |
[05:10] | I’d still be in prison if it weren’t for you, Mike. | 如果不是你 我还在蹲监狱 迈克 |
[05:14] | I mean Nomi. Nomi. | 我是说 诺米 诺米 |
[05:17] | Look, I don’t know what kind of fight | 听着 我不知道你卷入了 |
[05:19] | you’re getting yourself into, but… | 什么样的麻烦 但… |
[05:22] | I do know… | 我知道 |
[05:25] | you can’t shoot back without any bullets in your gun. | 枪里没子弹你没法反击 |
[05:29] | So… | 所以 |
[05:32] | consider yourselves… reloaded. | 你就当这是…重装上阵[上子弹]吧 |
[05:45] | Hey, partner. What’s up? | 兄弟 你还好吗 |
[05:47] | I thought we agreed we’d be starting tomorrow. | 我记得我们说明天才开始 |
[05:49] | We did, but, uh… there’s something I have to do, | 是的 但我有事要办 |
[05:53] | and I need a favor. | 要你帮个忙 |
[05:55] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[05:59] | Hey, beautiful girl. I’m Jela. What’s your name? | 小姑娘 我是杰拉 你叫什么 |
[06:03] | I’m Amondi Kabaka. Nice to meet you, Mr. Jela. | 我叫埃蒙迪·卡巴卡 很高兴认识你 杰拉先生 |
[06:10] | I was hoping she could stay here with you. | 我想让她在你这待一会 |
[06:13] | I believe someone else will come by later to collect her. | 一会儿会有人来接她 |
[06:18] | Where will you be? | 你要去哪 |
[06:20] | If it gets too late… | 如果晚了没人来 |
[06:23] | here is the number of her French teacher. | 这是她法语老师的电话 |
[06:26] | She will know what to do. | 她知道该怎么做 |
[06:29] | Capheus… where are you going? | 克普斯 你要去哪里 |
[06:33] | I have to settle a debt. | 清债 |
[06:35] | You’re coming back, aren’t you? | 你会回来的 对吧 |
[06:39] | Van Damme always comes back. | 云顿总是会回来 |
[06:49] | Take care of her, Jela. | 好好照顾她 杰拉 |
[06:51] | I will. | 我会的 |
[06:59] | Hey, Van Damme. | 云顿 |
[07:03] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[07:15] | The doctors are saying it’s a miracle he’s still alive. | 医生说他还活着简直是奇迹 |
[07:19] | I’m not sure which would upset my father more: | 我不知道哪件事会让我父亲更沮丧 |
[07:22] | the idea of fanatics trying to kill him, | 狂热分子试图谋杀他 |
[07:24] | or a god getting credit for saving him. | 还是拯救他的是神灵 |
[07:28] | How is your mother? | 你母亲怎么样了 |
[07:31] | As he improves, she becomes convinced… | 他状况好转 她就坚信 |
[07:34] | that it’s because she’s praying again. | 是她的祈祷应验了 |
[07:37] | She wants to go to the temple with you. | 她希望跟你一起去寺庙 |
[07:41] | Rajan? I know you want to get back to the hospital… | 拉詹 我知道你想回医院 |
[07:47] | It’s actually nice to get outside, so thank you. | 出来走走感觉挺好 谢谢你 |
[07:50] | Though I am a little nervous about | 不过我有点担忧 |
[07:51] | what you’ve been wanting to talk about. | 你一直想对我说的事情 |
[07:56] | It’s about… something I didn’t tell the police | 这些事…在你父亲被刺后 |
[07:59] | when they questioned me about the attack on your father. | 警方问话时我没有告诉他们 |
[08:03] | It had no bearing on what happened. It was… a private matter. | 这跟发生的事没有关系 是私事 |
[08:08] | As such, I felt that I should tell only you. | 因此 我觉得应该只告诉你 |
[08:12] | Your father did not want us to get married. | 你父亲不希望我们结婚 |
[08:16] | He told me that he had reconsidered and asked me to say no to you, | 他告诉我他重新考虑后 让我拒绝你 |
[08:19] | for your own good. | 说是为了你好 |
[08:21] | He thought that we were not well matched. | 他认为我们门不当户不对 |
[08:28] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[08:29] | There was no time to say very much of anything. | 我什么都没来得及说 |
[08:35] | How difficult it must have been for you to hold all this inside. | 你憋了这么久 真是难为你了 |
[08:39] | I thought it was important for you to know. | 这很重要 我应该让你知道 |
[08:43] | A lesser woman would have said he wished us well, | 要不是你如此善良 肯定会说他祝福我们 |
[08:47] | that he wanted us to be married no matter what… | 希望我们无论如何也要结婚 |
[08:50] | and he gave us his blessings. | 说他祝我们幸福美满 |
[08:52] | And I would have known that she was lying. | 而我会知道她在说谎 |
[08:56] | You knew he was against our marriage? | 你知道他反对我们结婚吗 |
[08:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:03] | So is that what I was to you? | 我对你来说算什么 |
[09:05] | – An act of rebellion against your father? – Never. | -对父亲的反抗吗 -绝不是 |
[09:09] | I told you the truth. | 我告诉了你真相 |
[09:11] | Maybe it added a bit of spice to my attraction to you, | 他的反对或许让我对你更加着迷 |
[09:13] | but it has nothing to do with why I asked you to marry me. | 但那不是我向你求婚的原因 |
[09:17] | I want you to marry me, not to be for or against anyone else, | 我想娶你 不是为了反抗任何人 |
[09:21] | because I love you, I trust you… | 是因为我爱你 我信任你 |
[09:24] | and I can imagine no better life than growing old with you. | 我无法想象比与你白头偕老更美妙的事 |
[09:33] | All I need to know now is… | 我想知道的是 |
[09:35] | after everything that has happened, | 在发生了一切后 |
[09:38] | do you still want to marry me? | 你还想嫁给我吗 |
[09:51] | OK, I fixed it so that any information, | 我黑进了系统 任何与她相关的 |
[09:55] | requisition or test that goes out with her name on it | 购药或是化验 但凡是有她名字的 |
[09:57] | will look like spam to other computers. | 别的计算机都会认作是垃圾邮件 |
[10:00] | Great. So she’s safe. | 棒极了 她安全了 |
[10:02] | I figure they would’ve moved her somewhere more secure if they knew, | 他们如果知道 肯定会把她转移到更隐秘的地方 |
[10:05] | like they did to me. | 就像对我那样 |
[10:08] | – Her poor father. – Yeah. | -她可怜的父亲 -是啊 |
[10:10] | He’s been there the whole time. | 他一直在陪着她 |
[10:38] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[10:41] | She’s still in the ICU… but she’s not alone. | 还在重症监护室里 但她不是一个人 |
[12:23] | You are a smart man, Van Damme! | 你是个聪明人 云顿 |
[12:34] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[12:41] | It’s empty! | 车是空的 |
[12:42] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[12:44] | Amondi. Where the fuck is the girl?! | 埃蒙迪呢 她在哪 |
[12:48] | She has nothing to do with this. | 她与此无关 |
[12:49] | Bullshit! | 放屁 |
[12:51] | She’s Kabaka’s daughter. | 她是卡巴卡的女儿 |
[12:53] | She’s just a child. | 她只是个孩子 |
[12:56] | He killed my sister. | 他杀了我妹妹 |
[12:58] | I’m here because you have a quarrel with me, | 我来是因为你我之间有账 |
[13:01] | not my mother… and not a child. | 跟我母亲无关 跟孩子无关 |
[13:07] | Let us settle our debt… | 把债清掉吧 |
[13:10] | like men. | 像男人一样 |
[13:34] | Like men? | 像男人一样 |
[13:43] | Like men?! | 像男人一样 |
[13:47] | Like men?! | 像男人一样 |
[13:56] | Like men! | 像男人一样 |
[14:05] | You are hilarious. | 你真搞笑 |
[14:07] | I like you, Van Damme. | 我喜欢你 云顿 |
[14:09] | Come! | 来 |
[14:13] | Walk! | 走 |
[14:22] | You have a visitor. | 有人探视 |
[14:48] | Sun… | 善 |
[14:50] | No touching! | 不许身体接触 |
[15:02] | Sister… | 姐姐 |
[15:06] | it’s good to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[15:09] | What are you doing here, Joong-Ki? | 你来干什么 宗基 |
[15:16] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 这话不好开口 |
[15:22] | Last night, Father was very upset. | 昨晚 父亲很沮丧 |
[15:25] | He was drinking. | 他在喝酒 |
[15:27] | You know how he can be. | 你知道他喝酒后的样子 |
[15:30] | I told him to go home. | 我让他回家 |
[15:32] | He said he couldn’t. | 他不回 |
[15:34] | He said he was a failure, | 他说他是个失败者 |
[15:36] | that he deserved no home, that he deserved to die. | 他不配有家 他该死 |
[15:41] | I couldn’t listen to him anymore. | 我听不下去 |
[15:44] | I left. | 就走了 |
[15:45] | I wish to God I hadn’t, but I did. | 我真希望我留下来 但我走了 |
[15:51] | I have to live with that mistake. | 我将为这个错误后悔终生 |
[15:59] | We had a meeting this morning. | 我们约好今早见面 |
[16:01] | He never showed up. | 他一直没出现 |
[16:03] | I had everyone looking for him. | 我派出所有人找他 |
[16:06] | I had a lunch… when the police showed up. | 我吃过午饭 警察来了 |
[16:15] | They found him. | 他们找到他了 |
[16:18] | He was in his car. | 他在车里 |
[16:21] | A hose connected the exhaust to the window. | 排气管接到了窗户上 |
[16:26] | But the police are wrong. | 但警察们搞错了 |
[16:30] | He didn’t kill himself. | 他没有自杀 |
[16:33] | It was shame. | 是羞愧害死了他 |
[16:35] | Like a kind of cancer. | 就像癌症一样 |
[16:39] | Shame killed our father. | 羞愧杀死了我们的父亲 |
[16:44] | Sun… we cannot blame ourselves, OK? | 善 我们不能埋怨自己 |
[16:49] | What happened was beyond our control. | 发生的事 你我都无从控制 |
[16:53] | But I didn’t want you to hear it from someone else. | 但我不想让你从别处听到此事 |
[16:56] | That’s why I had to come myself. | 所以我就亲自来了 |
[17:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:19] | At least… we still have each other. | 至少我们还有彼此 |
[17:50] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[17:53] | You… killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[18:01] | Sun… I know this is a terrible blow. | 善 我知道这让你很受打击 |
[18:05] | He was going to tell the truth to the court, | 他要告诉法庭真相 |
[18:08] | so you had to stop him, because you’re afraid of prison. | 所以你必须阻止他 因为你害怕入狱 |
[18:22] | Sun… | 善 |
[18:24] | do not say something you’re going to regret. | 别说会令自己后悔的话 |
[18:29] | The police said it was a suicide. | 警察断定是自杀 |
[18:32] | You murdered… our father. | 你谋杀了我们的父亲 |
[18:45] | I was nowhere near him. | 我离他十万八千里 |
[18:54] | OK… | 好吧 |
[18:56] | obviously, you’re upset. | 很明显 你非常难过 |
[19:07] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[19:11] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[19:16] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:18] | Look at me, Joong-Ki! | 看着我 宗基 |
[19:20] | I know what you did. | 我知道你干了什么 |
[19:22] | You will pay. | 你会付出代价的 |
[19:25] | I swear it! | 我发誓 |
[19:31] | Superpower! | 超势力 |
[19:40] | Bring out the bitch! | 把那个贱货带出来 |
[19:58] | We’ve been trying to house-train her, but… | 我们一直在调教她 但 |
[20:02] | once a street bitch, always a street bitch. | 贱婊本性难移 |
[20:10] | Keeps pissing herself. | 都把她吓尿了 |
[20:14] | See… I was going to make this bitch watch me | 你看 我本想让这贱货 |
[20:18] | as I killed the only thing in her life that mattered. | 看着唯一在乎的人被我杀死 |
[20:22] | But… I have a better idea. | 但我有个更好的主意 |
[20:34] | I want you to do the honor and put this bitch out of her misery. | 我要你给她个了断 |
[20:47] | You do it. | 你来 |
[21:10] | You cut her fucking head off… and we’ll call our debt even. | 你把她的狗头砍下来 我们的债两清 |
[21:18] | It’s a little dull. | 砍头很无聊的 |
[21:19] | You might have to hack a few times… but you can do it. | 一刀砍不断 再砍几次 你能做到 |
[21:24] | You are Van-fucking-Damme. | 你可是他妈的云顿 |
[21:31] | Do it quick! | 利落点动手吧 |
[21:40] | Come on, Van Damme. Like a man, huh? | 动手吧 云顿 爷们点 |
[21:45] | Like a man! | 爷们点 |
[22:06] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[22:09] | I’ll tell you the problem. | 我告诉你吧 |
[22:12] | The problem is… you aren’t a man. | 你根本就不是爷们 |
[22:16] | You’re just another bitch! | 你不过是另一个贱货 |
[22:27] | Bitch, come on! | 快点 贱婊 |
[22:34] | It’s you or him, bitch! | 不是你死 就是他死 贱婊 |
[22:44] | Call me a bitch one more time… | 再叫我贱婊 |
[22:47] | and I will kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[22:49] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[22:52] | Bitch! | 贱婊 |
[24:11] | Van Damme. | 云顿 |
[24:14] | Fucking Van Damme. | 真他妈云顿 |
[25:08] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[25:22] | Find them! | 把他们找出来 |
[25:49] | “What’s best in life? | “生命中最棒的是什么 |
[25:51] | Crush your enemies, | 击垮你的敌人 |
[25:54] | see them driven before you, | 看他们被撵跑 |
[25:56] | and hear the lamentations of their women.” | 听到他们女人的恸哭” |
[26:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:18] | – Thank you. – No… it’s we who should thank you. | -谢谢 -不 应该我们谢你 |
[26:22] | – This means so much. – Yes, so much. | -这对我意义重大 -重大 |
[26:26] | Remover of obstacles. | 你移除了障碍 |
[26:28] | As the obstacle to our faith was removed. | 我们信仰的障碍被移除 |
[26:31] | – What are you… talking– – She is our hero. | -你们在说什么 -她是我们的英雄 |
[26:35] | She brought him here. | 她把他带到了这里 |
[26:38] | – No. – Yes. God worked through you. | -不 -是的 神通过你做到的 |
[26:41] | – No! – Yes. You brought the defiler to us. | -不 -是的 你把亵渎者带给我们 |
[26:44] | You brought him where we could reach him at last. | 你把他带到这里 我们终于能逮到他 |
[26:46] | No one likes violence. | 没人喜欢暴力 |
[26:49] | God does not like violence. | 神不喜欢暴力 |
[26:51] | This is obscene! | 这太可憎了 |
[26:52] | But he knows… sometimes it is necessary– | 但他知道 有时暴力是必须的 |
[26:56] | No, don’t touch me. | 不 别碰我 |
[26:58] | You have nothing to be afraid of. | 你不必害怕 |
[27:01] | – You are one of us. – Yes. | -你是我们的一员 -是的 |
[27:02] | – Yes. – No! | -是的 -不是 |
[27:03] | You’re one of us! | 你是我们中的一员 |
[27:06] | Don’t touch her! | 别碰她 |
[27:10] | If I see you… any of you, here again, | 如果我再在这里看到你们中的任何一个人 |
[27:14] | I will show you what violence looks like. | 我会让你见识什么叫真正的暴力 |
[27:20] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. Come on, come on! | 走 快走 快 我们走 |
[27:22] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[27:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:26] | They’ll be back. | 他们会回来的 |
[27:28] | – So will I. – Well… | -我也会 -那… |
[27:32] | so will I. | 我也会回来 |
[27:35] | This is India. | 这里是印度 |
[27:38] | Uh, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:41] | Chicago… sort of. | 算是芝加哥吧 |
[27:43] | Sort of? | 算是 |
[27:45] | My thoughts aren’t really there. | 我的意识没在芝加哥 |
[27:50] | They’re with her. | 意识跟她在一起 |
[27:52] | I remember listening to music. | 我记得跟她一起听音乐 |
[27:55] | Yeah, her father was playing with the orchestra, | 他父亲跟管弦乐队演奏 |
[27:56] | and it triggered something in her. | 触碰她的往事 让她昏倒了 |
[28:00] | – What is wrong with her? – I’m not sure. | -她怎么了 -我不确定 |
[28:02] | I’m afraid that soon they’ll realize what she is. | 我担心他们很快就会搞清楚她的身份 |
[28:05] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[28:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:21] | – Are we clear? – I don’t know. | -我们安全了吗 -不知道 |
[28:26] | Van Damme– Capheus, thank you. | 云顿 克普斯 谢谢你 |
[28:30] | Thank you for not giving them Amondi. | 感谢你没把埃蒙迪交出去 |
[28:32] | I’m going to make you a rich man. | 我会让你富有 |
[28:33] | I don’t want your money, sir. You can keep it. | 我不要你的钱 先生 你留着吧 |
[28:36] | Tell me then, why did you save me? | 那你告诉我 为什么救我 |
[28:39] | To be honest, it wasn’t exactly a part of my plan. | 说实话 救你不是我的初衷 |
[28:46] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[29:18] | Any weapons in here? Knives, guns? | 这里有武器吗 刀 枪 |
[29:20] | No, no, I don’t have any weapons. | 没有 什么武器都没有 |
[29:30] | – Capheus! – What is it? What’s the matter? | -克普斯 -怎么了 什么事 |
[29:33] | I think I’m about to die. | 我好像快死了 |
[29:36] | Nobody’s gonna die. | 没人会死 |
[29:51] | Buckle up! | 系好安全带 |
[30:18] | Move, move, move, move. Move! | 让开 让开 |
[30:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[30:30] | Move, move, move! | 让开 |
[30:34] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[30:41] | Shit! | 该死 |
[31:05] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[31:25] | Shit! | 该死 |
[31:50] | Is he gone? | 甩掉他了吗 |
[32:15] | Let’s settle this. | 清债吧 |
[33:42] | You will take good care of him, you understand? | 你好好照顾他 懂吗 |
[33:46] | If anyone comes looking for a man matching his description, | 如果有人来找长他这样的人 |
[33:48] | you say nothing, you do nothing, you call me. | 什么也别说 什么也别做 打电话给我 |
[33:53] | How long will it be? | 要多久 |
[33:55] | What I have to do now… shouldn’t take long. | 我要做的事 用不了太久 |
[34:01] | What name should I use? | 用什么名字 |
[34:07] | Conan. | 柯南 |
[34:08] | Is that a first name, a last name? | 是名字还是姓氏 |
[34:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:45] | Try it. | 尝尝 |
[34:54] | Nice. | 很好 |
[34:58] | Capheus! | 克普斯 |
[35:00] | Capheus… | 克普斯 |
[35:05] | Capheus! | 克普斯 |
[35:06] | Oh, my God! | 老天啊 |
[35:11] | I knew you’d come back. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[35:13] | Van Damme always comes back. | 云顿总会回来 |
[35:17] | Papa, are you all right? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[35:20] | I’m fine. No, I’m better than fine. | 很好 比好更棒 |
[35:23] | I’m lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[35:29] | – Who loves you? – You do. | -谁爱你 -你爱 |
[35:57] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过类似病症 |
[35:59] | The growth of the substantia alba. | 额叶白质的增长 |
[36:02] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[36:04] | Here, take my coat. | 穿上我的外衣 |
[36:07] | No. | 不 |
[36:13] | No! | 不 |
[36:14] | I can’t believe she can even move with what we’ve given her. | 给她打了那么多药 她竟然能动 不可思议 |
[36:18] | Kids today have huge tolerance for drugs. | 现在年轻人的耐药力很强 |
[36:24] | Did we hear back from the neurologist? | 神经医师那边有回信吗 |
[36:26] | Not yet. Still waiting. | 没有 还在等 |
[36:29] | Did you do that? | 是你做到的吗 |
[36:32] | It was easy. Hacking’s what I do. | 很容易 黑客是我的本行 |
[36:36] | Did you do this, too? | 这也是你干的吗 |
[36:39] | How’d you get access to the Australian fugitive alert? | 你是怎么进入澳大利亚逃犯提醒系统的 |
[36:43] | I’m an all-access kind of girl. | 我想进哪里就进哪里 |
[36:47] | Looks totally real, doesn’t it? | 看起来很逼真吧 |
[36:50] | I figured it would buy us a little more time. | 我觉得这样能给我们争取点时间 |
[36:52] | That’s the question. | 问题就在这里 |
[36:53] | How much time do we have, how much time does she have? | 还有多少时间 她还有多少时间 |
[36:55] | None. You’re out of time. | 没有了 你们没时间了 |
[36:58] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[36:59] | I told you I made a mistake. | 我跟你说了我犯了个错 |
[37:01] | I wish there was some way to fix it, but there’s not. | 我希望有办法弥补 但没有 |
[37:04] | I was just afraid if I didn’t help you, | 我只是怕如果不帮你们 |
[37:06] | you wouldn’t be alive right now. | 你们现在早就死了 |
[37:07] | That’s not a mistake, that’s true. | 那不是错误 的确是这样 |
[37:09] | No, the mistake was mine. I should’ve trusted you. | 不 错在我 我应该相信你 |
[37:13] | The real question we face is, can you trust me now? | 真正的问题是 你现在信任我吗 |
[37:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:16] | Even when I tell you that Whispers knows about Riley? | 即便我告诉你们低语者知道莱丽了 |
[37:20] | How? I have all the information locked down. | 怎么会 我把讯息都封锁掉了 |
[37:23] | You know about her and Will knows about her… | 你知道她 威尔知道她 |
[37:26] | and I know you. | 而我知道你 |
[37:29] | and Whispers… knows me. | 低语者知道我 |
[37:33] | Be careful what you tell them. | 跟他们说话小心点 |
[37:35] | Not too much, or they won’t believe you. | 别说太多 不然他们不会相信你 |
[37:40] | He’s here with me now. | 他就在我身边 |
[37:42] | He wants me to tell you that he’s going to Iceland, | 他要我告诉你们他要去冰岛 |
[37:44] | that he’s going to find Riley, and once he does, | 他会找到莱丽 一旦找到 |
[37:47] | it won’t be long until he finds the rest of you. | 用不了多久 他就会找到你们其他人 |
[37:49] | And why would he tell us that? | 他干嘛要告诉我们这个 |
[37:50] | Why not just go straight to Iceland | 干嘛不直接去冰岛 |
[37:52] | or have Riley arrested? | 或是逮捕莱丽 |
[37:54] | Tell Will I look forward to meeting him. | 告诉威尔我很期待与他见面 |
[37:59] | Don’t underestimate him, Will. | 别低估他 威尔 |
[38:02] | He’s very good at manipulating people. | 他很善于操纵他人 |
[38:04] | Right now he’s smiling | 现在他在微笑 |
[38:05] | because he knows the only thought in your head | 因为他知道你最想做的事 |
[38:08] | is getting on the next plane to Iceland. | 就是登上下一班前往冰岛的飞机 |
[38:34] | This is a bad place. | 这不是个好地方 |
[38:36] | You should not be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[38:42] | You don’t have to do this. | 这件事不是非做不可 |
[38:45] | You could just… turn around. | 你可以掉头 |
[38:48] | It is so simple a thing, just… | 很简单 |
[38:50] | just turn the wheel, and the future changes. | 调转车头 改变未来 |
[38:54] | – It is not that simple. – It is. | -没那么简单 -就这么简单 |
[38:57] | You stopped your wedding, but it’s still going to happen. | 你阻止了婚礼 但婚礼仍将举行 |
[39:02] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[39:06] | Some things in our lives are inevitable. | 我们生命中有些事是注定的 |
[39:10] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[39:12] | They will kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[39:14] | There are worse things than dying. | 有比死亡更糟的事 |
[39:20] | Wolfgang, please! | 沃夫冈 求你 |
[39:23] | There are things I will never be able to understand about your world, | 关于你的世界 有些事我永远不懂 |
[39:26] | just as there are things you will never understand about mine. | 就像我的世界有些事你永远不懂一样 |
[39:33] | I understand how I feel about you. | 我知道我对你的感觉 |
[39:38] | And somehow, I know that you feel the same way about me. | 不知为何 我也知道你对我的感觉 |
[39:45] | This is why I’m here. | 所以我才会来这里 |
[39:53] | After what I did… | 我干了那些事 |
[39:58] | as long as that man is alive… | 只要那个人还活着 |
[40:02] | no one I care about will ever be safe. | 我在乎的人就都不会安全 |
[40:42] | It’s Wolfgang. | 是沃夫冈 |
[41:10] | Crying won’t help him. | 哭泣帮不了他 |
[41:17] | I can feel what you’re feeling. | 我能感受到你的感觉 |
[41:22] | This is what life is. | 这就是生活 |
[41:25] | Fear, rage, desire… love. | 恐惧 愤怒 欲望 爱 |
[41:34] | To stop feeling emotions, to stop wanting to feel them… | 想要不再感受感情 不再渴望感受 |
[41:39] | is to feel… death. | 等同于感受死亡 |
[41:44] | What do you suggest I do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[41:47] | I take everything I am feeling… | 把我感受到的一切 |
[41:52] | everything that matters to me… | 把自己珍重的一切 |
[41:57] | I push all of it… into my fist… | 全部注入我的拳头 |
[42:06] | and I fight for it. | 并为此而战 |