时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:11] | Why do you keep looking out the window, Will? | 你为什么老看窗外 威尔 |
[02:16] | You like the snow? | 你喜欢雪吗 |
[02:20] | You know, for some people, | 对于有些人 |
[02:21] | snow brings on a very specific feeling. | 雪带给他们很特定的感觉 |
[02:25] | Uh, some love it. | 有些人喜欢它 |
[02:27] | It feels clean and pure, like a… fresh start or a beginning. | 感觉它干净 纯净 像是新开始 |
[02:35] | For others, it’s frightening. | 而有些人则觉得害怕 |
[02:38] | Cold and silent and… isolating. | 冷寂 孤独 隔绝 |
[02:44] | What are you thinking about when you look at the snow? | 你看雪的时候在想什么 |
[02:48] | That I’m gonna have to shovel it. | 我得去铲雪了 |
[02:57] | Will, I’m gonna talk to you… like I would talk to an adult, | 威尔 我要像对大人那样 跟你说话 |
[03:01] | because I think you’re a very intelligent young man | 因为我觉得你是个聪明的小男孩 |
[03:03] | and you are capable of understanding what I’m saying. | 你有能力理解我的话 |
[03:09] | In group dynamics, | 群体关系学中 |
[03:11] | there’s something psychologists call “savior behavior.” | 有一种被心理学家称为”救世主行为”的东西 |
[03:13] | Often one person in the group feels… | 一般是群体中的一人觉得 |
[03:16] | like they need to save the others from a threat or an emotion | 自己需要拯救他人 免遭他认为危险的 |
[03:19] | that he or she believes is dangerous. | 威胁或情感的伤害 |
[03:23] | Sometimes those people… | 有时候 这些人 |
[03:26] | are children of parents with drug and alcohol problems. | 是父母有毒品或酗酒问题的孩子 |
[03:30] | These people have had to… | 这些人一直 |
[03:33] | save themselves from the emotional consequences | 承受父母酒瘾或毒瘾的情绪后果 |
[03:35] | of their parents’ addiction. | 他们必须自救 |
[03:41] | Your father was unable to find Sara Patrell | 你父亲没能找到莎拉·派崔尔 |
[03:43] | and you wanted to help him, didn’t you? | 而你想帮他 是吗 |
[03:46] | And that’s a perfectly normal response, Will. | 这是很正常的反应 威尔 |
[03:51] | You wanted to help, that’s a good thing. | 你想帮忙 这是好事 |
[03:55] | But sometimes when we try to help one person, | 但有时我们想帮一个人 |
[03:58] | another person gets hurt. | 却会害另一个人受伤 |
[04:00] | Sometimes that person’s ourselves, sometimes it’s someone else. | 有时候受伤的是我们自己 有时候是别人 |
[04:04] | And I know your intentions… weren’t to hurt anyone, | 我知道你本意并非是伤害谁 |
[04:08] | but when you say you can see Sara… | 但你说你能看到莎拉 |
[04:12] | or her ghost and talk to her, | 或是她的鬼魂 而且能跟她说话 |
[04:15] | it causes people a lot of pain. | 这会让人很痛苦 |
[04:18] | Especially Sara’s parents, | 尤其是莎拉的父母 |
[04:20] | who are dealing with the worst thing a parent can go through. | 他们正在面对父母所可能经历的最可怕的痛苦 |
[04:31] | Now, I’ve been as honest as I can with you, Will. | 我已经尽量坦诚地待你了 威尔 |
[04:36] | Can you do the same for me? | 你也能跟我坦诚吗 |
[04:44] | Are you still seeing Sara? | 你还能看到莎拉吗 |
[04:59] | No. | 不能了 |
[05:01] | Welcome to Iceland. | 欢迎来到冰岛 |
[05:02] | Please remain seated with your seat belts fastened | 请待在座位上 不要解开安全带 |
[05:04] | until we reach the gate, | 直到飞机停稳 |
[05:06] | and the captain has turned off the fasten seat belt sign. | 机长关闭系紧安全带指示灯 |
[05:21] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[05:27] | It’s as high as it’ll go. | 已经调到最高温度了 |
[05:30] | Here… | 来 |
[05:33] | take my coat. | 穿上我的外衣 |
[05:35] | No, no, no, no, no, you need that. | 不不不 你自己也得穿 |
[05:37] | I’m hot-blooded. Don’t worry. | 我天生热血 别担心 |
[05:41] | I want to keep you both warm. | 我要你俩都暖和 |
[05:43] | Here. | 来 |
[05:48] | – Oh, it hurts! A lot. – I know. | -好疼啊 -我知道 |
[05:51] | They’re coming faster. | 宫缩越来越快了 |
[05:54] | Don’t worry, sweetie, I’ll get us there. Just… Just hang on. | 别担心 亲爱的 我会开到的 撑住 |
[06:12] | What were we thinking with that midwife? | 我们怎么想的啊 请那个产婆 |
[06:15] | It was a stupid mistake. | 简直傻死了 |
[06:17] | No, it’s not her. It’s me. It’s the hex. | 不怪她 是我 是诅咒 |
[06:20] | – I’m hexed. – I’ve told you, it’s not the hex. | -我被诅咒了 -我说了 没什么诅咒 |
[06:25] | You’re magic. | 你有魔法 |
[06:27] | You’re the most magical thing | 你是我经历的 |
[06:29] | that has ever happened to me. | 最神奇的事 |
[06:32] | I’ll get us there, I promise. | 我会开到的 我保证 |
[07:07] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[07:09] | Magnus. | 马格努斯 |
[07:11] | Riley… come with me. | 莱丽 跟我来 |
[07:22] | Magnus? | 马格努斯 |
[07:44] | Magnus… | 马格努斯 |
[07:47] | Magnus. | 马格努斯 |
[07:51] | Magnus… no. | 马格努斯 不要 |
[08:01] | Magnus… | 马格努斯 |
[08:07] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[09:51] | Oh, my Lúna. | 我的卢娜 |
[09:53] | My Lúna. | 我的卢娜 |
[09:58] | Someone’s coming for us. | 会有人来救我们的 |
[10:02] | It’ll be OK. | 没事的 |
[10:04] | Someone’s coming. | 会有人来救我们的 |
[10:10] | Will. | 威尔 |
[10:12] | I’m coming for you. | 我来救你了 |
[10:23] | I have bad news and worse news. | 我有坏消息和更坏的消息 |
[10:25] | – Start with the bad. – I found out where they’re taking her. | -先说坏的 -我知道他们要带她去哪里了 |
[10:27] | A research facility controlled by BPO up the coast. | 受BPO控制的一家研究机构 在海岸边 |
[10:30] | – That’s good. – Not really. | -好消息啊 -不算是 |
[10:32] | It’s very heavily secured, but I’m working on a way in. | 那里安保很严密 我在想办法黑进去 |
[10:37] | OK, give me the worse news. | 说更坏的消息吧 |
[10:38] | A private plane was just cleared for landing | 一架私人飞机刚刚被获准降落了 |
[10:40] | with a single passenger on board, Dr. Ellison. | 机上只有一名乘客 埃里森博士 |
[10:42] | – Whispers. – It’s gotta be him. | -低语者 -肯定是他 |
[10:44] | – I’m ahead of him. – Not for long. | -我赶在他前面 -保持不了多久了 |
[10:46] | A helicopter is there waiting to pick him up. | 一架直升机在等待接他 |
[10:48] | – I’m gonna need some transportation. – Car’s just confirmed. | -我需要交通工具 -车已经确认 |
[10:52] | It’s there. | 到了 |
[10:57] | – Are you Will Gorski? – Yes, I am. | -你是威尔·戈尔斯基 -是的 |
[10:59] | Welcome to Iceland. | 欢迎来到冰岛 |
[11:01] | Please, sign here. | 请签名 |
[11:03] | When did I get expensive taste? | 我什么时候品味这么高档了 |
[11:04] | When I got access to Metzger’s credit cards. | 我黑进了麦茨格的信用卡 |
[11:08] | Enjoy the stay. | 祝您愉快 |
[11:12] | The facility isn’t on any map, | 机构没在任何地图上标出 |
[11:14] | but I’ve loaded the coordinates into the GPS. | 但我已将坐标载入了GPS |
[11:16] | It says that you can be there in 20. | 据推算你20分钟就能到 |
[11:18] | I’ll be there in ten. | 10分钟就够 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:15] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[14:21] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会离开你 |
[14:28] | I promise I won’t leave you. | 我保证我不会离开你的 |
[15:28] | My baby… where is she? | 我的孩子 她在哪 |
[15:33] | You would have done anything for her. | 你会为她做任何事 |
[15:37] | You would have given your life for your baby. | 你愿为你的孩子付出生命 |
[15:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:45] | This… is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[15:50] | Take it. | 抓住吧 |
[15:52] | Protect them. | 保护他们 |
[16:05] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[16:19] | Protect them. | 保护他们 |
[16:33] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[16:36] | please don’t do it. | 别那么做 |
[16:39] | I’m coming for you. | 我来救你了 |
[16:49] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[17:25] | It might be the best thing that could’ve happened. | 那样或许也好 |
[17:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:28] | She’ll be unconscious when Whispers arrives. | 这样低语着来到时 她会昏迷不醒 |
[17:31] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[17:32] | He just climbed into the helicopter. He knows you’re here. | 他刚刚上直升机 他知道你来了 |
[17:36] | Do you have a plan for getting in? | 你有打进去的计划吗 |
[17:37] | I’m going with a nine-millimeter tucked under my arm. | 我要用我夹在胳膊下面的9毫米口径手枪 |
[18:01] | Buffie doesn’t trust you. | 布菲不信任你 |
[18:04] | He believes you know what happened to Steiner. | 他认为你知道斯坦纳怎么了 |
[18:07] | I’ve been trying to call my son since yesterday, | 我从昨天开始就一直在给我儿子打电话 |
[18:10] | but he doesn’t respond. | 但他不接 |
[18:22] | Do you know where Steiner is? | 你知道斯坦纳在哪吗 |
[18:26] | I do. | 知道 |
[18:28] | Where? | 在哪 |
[18:30] | You told me you didn’t want to choose between him or me. | 你说你不想在他和我之间做选择 |
[18:34] | Now you don’t have to. | 现在你不用选了 |
[18:35] | Where is my son?! | 我儿子在哪 |
[18:37] | I’d give you details… | 我愿意告诉你 |
[18:40] | but you can ask him yourself very shortly. | 但你很快就可以亲自去问他了 |
[18:44] | What? | 什么 |
[18:46] | You fuck! | 你个混蛋 |
[19:21] | Careful. | 小心 |
[19:22] | I heard the shots. | 我听到枪击声了 |
[19:24] | I know the way a bullet sounds when it hits Kevlar. | 我熟悉子弹击中防弹衣的声音 |
[19:28] | The bodyguard’s gun is gone. | 保镖的枪不见了 |
[19:37] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[19:39] | Did you kill my son? | 你杀了我儿子吗 |
[19:55] | Kill that fucking cunt! | 杀了那混小子 |
[20:45] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[20:48] | I guess I’ve come to say goodbye. | 我想我是来道别的 |
[20:53] | This was your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[20:54] | How was I supposed to know he’d be wearing a bulletproof vest? | 我怎么知道他会穿防弹衣 |
[20:57] | Who wears a bulletproof vest in real life? | 现实生活中谁穿防弹衣啊 |
[21:05] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[21:07] | I’m not like Sun. I do not know how to use my fists, | 我不像善 我不会动拳头 |
[21:10] | but… that doesn’t mean I don’t know how to fight. | 但是 我也会抵抗 |
[21:43] | I am not ready to say goodbye. | 我还没准备好跟你说再见 |
[21:58] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[22:53] | Why, Wolfgang? | 为什么 沃夫冈 |
[22:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:58] | You’re family. | 你是我的家人 |
[23:00] | We raised you. | 我们养大了你 |
[23:04] | What kind of man betrays his own fucking family? | 什么样的人才会背叛自己的家人 |
[23:12] | You said that you would have given everything | 你说 你愿付出一切 |
[23:15] | to know who killed my father. | 找到杀我父亲的真凶 |
[23:21] | I give you that gift. | 我告诉你吧 |
[24:26] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[24:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:33] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[24:36] | You always knew. | 你一直都知道 |
[24:39] | And still, you did nothing. | 但你还是什么都没做 |
[24:43] | Wolfgang, I’m… I’m… I’m… | 沃夫冈 我… |
[24:45] | I’m so sor… sorry. I… | 我很对不起 |
[24:48] | Please… | 求你 |
[24:51] | forgive me. | 原谅我吧 |
[24:53] | You said… your blood is in my blood. | 你说 我的血管里流着你的血 |
[25:01] | So is his. | 他也一样 |
[25:06] | My father… was a monster. | 我父亲 是个禽兽 |
[25:12] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[25:14] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[25:32] | That’s why you have to marry Rajan. | 所以你必须嫁给拉詹 |
[26:34] | – Damn it! – Stop the car. | -该死 -停车 |
[26:36] | What? | 什么 |
[26:36] | – No, no, no. That’s him. – I know. | -不行 那是他 -我知道 |
[26:38] | Whispers is going to get there first. | 低语者会先赶到 |
[26:39] | He’s already told security to be looking for you. | 他已经让保安提防你了 |
[26:42] | You need a distraction. | 你需要声东击西 |
[26:43] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[26:48] | Engine’s in the back. Oil line’s along the driver’s side. | 引擎在后面 油管路在驾驶员侧 |
[26:51] | Pop the trunk. Find the oil line. | 打开后箱 找到油管路 |
[26:54] | Break it. | 弄坏它 |
[26:55] | – It’ll destroy the car. – I know. | -那会毁了车的 -我知道 |
[26:57] | It was Amanita’s idea. It’s why we picked this car. | 是阿曼妮塔的主意 我们就为这选了这辆车 |
[27:00] | Men cannot stand to see a beautiful car in trouble. | 男人就是受不了看到香车出毛病 |
[27:03] | It’s some kind of primal instinct. | 是一种原始直觉 |
[27:05] | Look at you, you’re hesitating. | 看你啊 你下不去手呢 |
[27:06] | – It’s a really nice car. – See? | -这车真的很不错 -我说啥来着 |
[27:16] | What am I supposed to use to get away? | 这下我怎么逃跑啊 |
[27:18] | You’re the one that jumped on the first plane to Iceland | 是你毫无打算就跳上了第一架 |
[27:20] | without a plan. | 飞往冰岛的飞机 |
[27:21] | We’re working on an exit strategy. | 我们正在研究撤退方案 |
[27:23] | How about this guy? He’s on vacation. | 这人怎么样 他在度假 |
[27:26] | In the meantime, I think we found a way inside. | 现在 我们好像找到了打进去的办法 |
[27:28] | We’ve been combing through the employee records, | 我们一直在浏览员工记录 |
[27:29] | looking for a shell. | 寻找幌子身份 |
[27:31] | – I’m cooking the ID now. – We’ll send it when it’s crispy. | -我正在做身份证 -做好了就发给你 |
[27:33] | You should be able to wave your phone and just walk right in. | 你应该晃一下手机 就能进去了 |
[27:36] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[27:37] | It’s a square-cube law thing. | 立方法则 |
[27:39] | Bigger and more high tech a company is, | 一家公司越大 越高科技 |
[27:40] | the easier it is to use the front door. | 想混进前门就越容易 |
[27:49] | What about Riley? | 那莱丽呢 |
[27:50] | I assume since none of us can reach her | 鉴于我们都感应不上她 |
[27:52] | that she’s still unconscious, which means that she’s safe. | 她应该依然处于昏迷 这样她就还安全 |
[27:55] | Safe? Here? | 安全 在这儿 |
[28:01] | Could you explain the whole | 你能解释一下 |
[28:02] | “don’t look him in the eye” bad guy thing again? | 为什么不能看那个坏人的问题吗 |
[28:05] | I… | 我… |
[28:06] | I mean, ’cause I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[28:08] | I was afraid to look at him at first, but… then I did. | 我起初不敢看他 但后来我看了 |
[28:12] | Does that mean he can see inside my mind now, too? | 那他也能看到我大脑了吗 |
[28:14] | No, no, no. Jonas explained it. | 不不 乔纳斯解释过 |
[28:16] | – No, he’s like us. – He’s sensate. | -不 他跟我们一样 -他是通感人 |
[28:18] | He can only connect with other sensate. | 他只能跟其他通感人产生联系 |
[28:19] | So she’s safe. | 她是安全的 |
[28:22] | Except for the fact that a man | 但是 一个用 |
[28:23] | that uses zombies to murder people knows who she is, | 僵尸杀人的变态知道她的身份 |
[28:27] | the police are looking for her, | 警方也在找她 |
[28:28] | she’s using equipment that could get her 20 years in prison, | 她使用的设备足以让她蹲20年监狱 |
[28:30] | all while aiding and abetting her fugitive lover. | 而且她还在协助她的逃犯情人 |
[28:33] | Is that what you mean by “safe”? | 这算是”安全”吗 |
[28:35] | Hey, Nom, it’s OK. | 小诺 没事的 |
[28:37] | You love her a lot. | 你很爱她 |
[28:41] | In my book… safety’s always been highly overrated. | 我一直觉得 安全根本没什么意思 |
[28:48] | – Such a shame. – It’s a ’14. | -太可惜了 -那是14年的啊 |
[28:52] | It’s only a year old, man. | 才开了一年 |
[29:04] | Oh, hey, man. You’ve gotta see it. It’s totally fucked up. | 伙计 快去看看 简直太蛋疼了 |
[29:06] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[29:09] | – I still got nothing here. – It’s on its way. | -还是什么都没收到 -就好了 |
[29:13] | – You sure this is gonna work? – It’ll work. | -你确定能行 -能行的 |
[29:19] | Your name is Fred Sloughman. | 你叫弗莱德·斯劳曼 |
[29:21] | Fred Sloughman. | 弗莱德·斯劳曼 |
[29:22] | Consolidated Medical Waste. | 联合医疗废物公司 |
[29:23] | Consolidated Medical Waste, | 联合医疗废物公司 |
[29:25] | here to check out your… medical waste. | 来看你们的…医疗废物的 |
[29:27] | – You been cleared? – Yeah, right here. | -有权限吗 -这里呢 |
[29:33] | – It’s not working. – Step over here, sir. | -不好使 -请过来 先生 |
[29:34] | I don’t understand. | 怎么回事啊 |
[29:36] | Step to the side. | 请站到旁边 |
[29:38] | It’s not working. | 不好用 |
[29:40] | It should. | 应该好用啊 |
[29:42] | – Turn up the brightness. – Just a second. | -调高亮度 -等等的 |
[29:45] | Try it again? | 我再试试 |
[29:52] | – Sorry. – Technology, huh? | -抱歉 -科技真要命 |
[30:00] | Her blood pressure’s dropping. I can barely read her heartbeat. | 她的血压在下降 心跳都快监测不到了 |
[30:03] | Riley, open your eyes. | 莱丽 睁开眼睛 |
[30:07] | When I give instructions, I expect them to be followed. | 我给出指示 为什么他们不服从 |
[30:10] | She went berserk. She grabbed a gun. | 她发狂了 她抢下了枪 |
[30:11] | I had to use Rocuronium to put her down. | 我不得已用了罗库溴铵才让她镇定下来 |
[30:13] | I want this woman conscious as soon as possible. | 我要她尽快清醒过来 |
[30:15] | She’s no use to me in this condition. | 她这副样子对我没用 |
[30:17] | If we’re not careful, she could go into anaphylactic shock. | 如果我们不小心 她可能会进入过敏性休克 |
[30:20] | You didn’t expect this, did you? | 这你没想到 是吧 |
[30:22] | Have you made a mistake? | 你犯错误了吗 |
[30:28] | Wake her up, now. | 马上把她弄醒 |
[30:35] | This place is huge. | 这里好大 |
[30:36] | – Know where she’s being held? – No. | -知道她被关在哪里吗 -不知道 |
[30:38] | – Why not? – I’m not the Wizard of Oz. | -为什么 -我又不是奥兹的巫师 |
[30:40] | I only have access to what’s in their computer system | 我只能黑入他们的电脑系统 |
[30:42] | and she’s not in here. | 而她不在上面 |
[30:44] | – How do I find her? – I’ll find her. | -那我怎么找到她 -我会找到她的 |
[30:46] | Lito. | 利托 |
[30:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:49] | – Do I know you? – Yeah. | -我认识你吗 -嗯 |
[30:52] | We had sex. | 我做过爱 |
[31:00] | – It… That was… – Very special. | -那确实… -很特别 |
[31:07] | We’re on a clock here, fellas. | 时间紧迫 伙计们 |
[31:09] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[31:11] | – How will you find her? – It’s a secret. | -你要怎么找到她 -这是个秘密 |
[31:14] | I’m very good at secrets. | 我很擅长保密 |
[31:17] | Oh, my God… what a day. | 天呐 今天真够呛 |
[31:22] | What a day. | 累死了 |
[31:27] | He can be difficult, can’t he? | 他真不好对付 是吧 |
[31:31] | You mean Dr. Ellison? | 埃里森博士吗 |
[31:33] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[31:36] | He told me that I should pay attention to you because… | 他叫我学学你 |
[31:39] | he says you are very good. | 他说你很棒 |
[31:41] | He has a lot of respect for you. | 他很尊敬你 |
[31:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[31:49] | I thought he was about to fire me. | 我以为他要解雇我呢 |
[31:52] | Welcome to my daily life. | 我每天都这样 |
[31:55] | I don’t know how you could stand it. | 真不知道你怎么受得了 |
[31:58] | Well… the work is important. | 这工作很重要 |
[32:01] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 |
[32:02] | Once in a while, I get to meet someone who understands… | 偶尔 我能遇见理解… |
[32:05] | how hard this job is. | 这份工作难处的人 |
[32:07] | – Mm. Yeah, yeah. – You know? | -是啊 -懂我意思吗 |
[32:09] | And who happens to be very… | 而且她还… |
[32:13] | very attractive. | 很漂亮 |
[32:27] | – I have to get back to work. – Yeah. | -我得回去工作了 -嗯 |
[32:28] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[32:30] | What room was she in again? | 她在哪个房间来着 |
[32:33] | – Sixth floor, 620. – Oh, yeah. | -六楼 620 -没错 |
[32:40] | Clever, Mr. Gorski. | 真聪明 戈尔斯基先生 |
[32:43] | We don’t know how he got clearance. | 我们不知道他怎么拿到权限的 |
[32:45] | Ms. Marks, no doubt. | 肯定是马克斯小姐 |
[32:47] | How’s that exit strategy coming? | 撤退计划怎么样了 |
[32:49] | – We’re going to need some help. – Whose help? | -我们需要帮助 -谁的帮助 |
[32:51] | Mine. | 我的 |
[32:54] | What can you do to help us without him knowing? | 你要怎么帮我们 而不被他发现啊 |
[32:57] | In 12 minutes, an ambulance is going to arrive, | 12分钟后 会有一辆救护车赶到 |
[32:59] | because someone who works here is on our side… | 因为这里有个人 站在我们这边 |
[33:02] | and is right now pretending to have a heart attack. | 现在正假装心脏病发 |
[33:05] | Where is Mr. Gorski? | 戈尔斯基先生在哪 |
[33:09] | Sneaking away behind you. | 在你身后偷偷溜走 |
[33:11] | Double the security around Ms. Gunnarsdóttir. | 加倍格纳斯多特小姐身边的守卫 |
[33:14] | – Sweep the facility. – Done. | -清查整栋大楼 -是 |
[33:17] | I don’t like games. | 我不喜欢游戏 |
[33:20] | That’s a pity. I love them. | 真可惜 我可喜欢了 |
[33:28] | – She’s definitely on this floor. – Got it. | -她就在这层 -知道了 |
[33:31] | – The ambulance just arrived. – Shit! Four guards. | -救护车刚刚赶到 -该死 四个守卫 |
[33:34] | Is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[33:41] | Whispers knows where you are. | 低语者知道你在哪 |
[33:43] | Give him a message. | 给他捎个信 |
[33:44] | If he thinks he can stop us, he’s going to need a lot more men. | 如果他以为他能拦住我们 他该派更多人手 |
[33:48] | This area is off-limits. | 这里是禁区 |
[35:36] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[35:38] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[35:46] | Will… | 威尔 |
[36:06] | Are you real? | 你是真的吗 |
[36:16] | Left. Go left. | 左 往左走 |
[36:25] | I’m not gonna be able to carry her out of here. | 我无法把她抱出去 |
[36:27] | – We have to wake her up. – How? | -我们得叫醒她 -怎么叫 |
[36:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:30] | I do. | 我知道 |
[36:32] | Set her down. | 把她放下 |
[36:50] | Sugammadex is the only safe recovery agent for Rocuronium. | 默沙东麻醉逆转药是唯一安全的罗库溴铵逆转药物 |
[36:57] | Combined with a little adrenaline… | 再加上一点肾上腺素 |
[37:03] | This will be very violent, but it’ll wake her. | 效果很激烈 但能唤醒她 |
[37:20] | Will. | 威尔 |
[37:21] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[37:23] | – You shouldn’t have come. – Why? | -你不该来 -为什么 |
[37:26] | Because everyone around me dies. | 因为我身边的人都会死掉 |
[37:37] | Now… | 说 |
[37:41] | How are they planning on leaving? | 他们打算怎么逃走 |
[37:47] | The ambulance. | 救护车 |
[37:49] | Ambulance is parked in the garage. | 救护车停在停车场里 |
[37:50] | Take the elevator. | 坐电梯 |
[37:54] | No guns. I want them alive. | 不许用枪 我要捉活的 |
[38:26] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[38:30] | Hello, Will. | 你好啊 威尔 |
[38:34] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[38:38] | No one can leave this building. Stop! | 不许离开大楼 站住 |
[38:57] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:58] | Keys. Keys, keys, keys, keys. There’s no keys. | 钥匙 没有钥匙 |
[39:01] | This is not a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[39:04] | The Van Damn has been stolen many times… | 拽车云顿被偷过很多次 |
[39:07] | and you learn many tricks… in order to steal it back. | 所以为了把它偷回来 我学会不少小伎俩 |
[39:12] | OK. | 好了 |
[39:22] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[39:59] | Will, this is foolish. | 威尔 这太傻了 |
[40:02] | I see and hear everything you see and hear. | 你看到听到的一切 我都能感知到 |
[40:05] | Wherever you go, whatever you do, whatever you think… | 不管你去哪 做什么 想什么 |
[40:09] | I will be with you. | 我都会在你身边 |
[40:21] | – Will… it’s over. He’s won. – No. | -威尔 结束了 他赢了 -没有 |
[40:27] | You’re afraid. | 你在害怕 |
[40:29] | We’re gonna get out of here. | 我们会逃出去的 |
[40:31] | There is absolutely nowhere to hide. | 根本无处可躲 |
[40:33] | How are you supposed to get away from a helicopter | 只有一条长路 你要怎么 |
[40:35] | when there’s just one long road? | 躲开一架直升机啊 |
[40:39] | Oh, yeah, I got it. I got it! | 太棒了 我有主意了 |
[40:42] | – A weather map? – Helicopters fly by sight. | -天气地图 -直升机靠目视驾驶 |
[40:44] | They’re not good in fog or rain. | 不能在大雾或大雨中飞行 |
[40:46] | The weather changes drastically with altitude, to lose these guys, | 天气随高度增长改变很剧烈 要甩掉他们 |
[40:49] | – all they gotta do is head here. – Oh, my God, I love you! | -他们只需要去那上面 -天呐 我爱你 |
[40:52] | Will, up ahead there’s a road to the left. Take it. | 威尔 前面有条往左的路 走那里 |
[41:10] | Will? | 威尔 |
[41:26] | Enough. | 够了 |
[41:27] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[41:31] | You are a police officer. | 你是个警察 |
[41:33] | You are sworn to protect people. | 你发誓保护人民 |
[41:40] | It’s in your blood. | 这是你的天性 |
[41:41] | It’s in your heart. | 是你的心性 |
[41:45] | I know you won’t kill us all. | 我知道你不会杀了我们所有人 |
[41:51] | You can’t do it. | 你做不到 |
[41:54] | Maybe I can’t… | 或许我是做不到 |
[41:57] | but I know who can. | 但我知道谁做得到 |
[42:08] | Pull up! | 拉高 |
[42:19] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不 -怎么了 |
[42:21] | – We can’t go this way. – Why not? | -我们不能走这里 -为什么 |
[42:25] | Please, don’t take me there, not to those mountains. | 求你 别带我去那里 别去山上 |
[42:26] | It’s the only way. | 只有这一条路 |
[42:32] | – Will, please go back. – Why? | -威尔 回去吧 -为什么 |
[42:33] | – Go back! – We can’t! | -回去吧 -不行啊 |
[42:34] | Please! | 求你 |
[42:52] | – Oh, no, no, please don’t take me back! – Riley, what… | -不不 求你别带我回去 -莱丽 |
[42:55] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[43:00] | Oh, my God! What the fuck? | 天呐 什么鬼 |
[43:05] | Oh, hurry up. | 快点啊 |
[43:13] | What? What’s happening? | 怎么回事 怎么了 |
[43:16] | I don’t know. I can’t reach either one of them. | 不知道 我感应不到他们两个 |
[43:17] | They were there heading into the mountains and… | 他们刚刚还在往山上开 |
[43:20] | now they’re gone. | 然后就消失了 |
[43:37] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[43:45] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[43:58] | Riley… are you OK? | 莱丽 你没事吧 |
[44:02] | Stay with me. I’m gonna get us out of here. | 看着我 我会带我们逃出去的 |
[44:04] | We’re gonna be all right. | 我们不会有事的 |
[44:09] | I wish that were true. | 要是那样就好了 |
[44:13] | But we both know it’s not. | 但我们都知道那是不可能的 |
[44:19] | Listen to me, Will. You have very little time. | 听我说 威尔 你时间不多了 |
[44:22] | Whispers is getting into a car. He’ll find you shortly. | 低语者正要上车 他很快就会找到你 |
[44:25] | Once he has you, | 等他抓到了你 |
[44:27] | it won’t be long until he finds the rest of your cluster. | 他很快就能抓到你们整个族群 |
[44:29] | There’s only one way. | 只有一个办法 |
[44:32] | Protect them. | 保护他们 |
[44:35] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[44:45] | It’s OK, Will. I was supposed to die here. | 没事的 威尔 我本来就该死在这里 |
[45:14] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[45:17] | No. | 不 |
[46:32] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[46:34] | Whispers saw me. | 低语者看到我了 |
[46:36] | He’s in my head. | 他潜入我的意识了 |
[46:38] | As long as I’m unconscious, he can’t see what I see. | 如果我昏迷 他就无法看到我看到的 |
[46:41] | That’s why I shot up with all those drugs. | 所以我给自己注射了药物 |
[46:43] | In a minute, I’m gonna be unconscious. | 我很快就会失去意识 |
[46:47] | Our only chance is | 我们唯一的机会 |
[46:48] | if you get in that ambulance and drive us outta here. | 就是你开着救护车带我们离开这里 |
[46:53] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[46:55] | if you don’t… | 你不这么做 |
[46:58] | we’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死 |
[47:00] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[47:03] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[47:08] | I can’t leave her. | 我不能丢下她 |
[47:11] | Riley, please. | 莱丽 求你 |
[47:14] | I’m so sorry, Will. I can’t do it. | 对不起 威尔 我做不到 |
[47:28] | I know how much it hurts. | 我知道那有多痛苦 |
[47:32] | I know you want to lay down here and never get up again. | 我知道你想躺在这里 长睡不醒 |
[47:36] | I know it, ’cause I feel it. | 我知道 因为我能感觉到 |
[47:40] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[47:45] | And that means that somehow, somewhere… | 所以 因为某种原因 你内心 |
[47:53] | you can feel what I’m feeling, too. | 也能感觉到我的感受 |
[48:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:04] | That’s why you can’t give up. | 所以你不能放弃 |
[48:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[49:10] | Is he sick? | 他病了吗 |
[49:13] | No, he’s OK. | 不 他没事 |
[49:23] | Everything’s OK. | 都没事了 |
[49:37] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[49:40] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |