时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Do you have therapy today? – Hey It’s not therapy. | – 你今天有接受治疗吗 – 嘿 那不是治疗 |
[00:04] | – Well, you’re seeing a psychiatrist. – Not for therapy. | – 反正你看的是心理医生 – 那不是治疗 |
[00:07] | It’s an official evaluation, okay? | 这只是一个正式评估 好吗 |
[00:10] | Person who found the body is in the living room. | 找到尸体的人在客厅 |
[00:12] | Great. Crime scene first, then we talk to the witnesses. | 很好 我们先去看犯罪现场 然后跟目击者取证 |
[00:14] | – Corpse is gonna be in the den. – Thanks. | – 尸体在小屋 – 谢了 |
[00:15] | – What is that? – What’s what? | – 这是什么 – 什么怎么了 |
[00:17] | – Your tie. It’s staid. – Staid? | – 你的领带 它太保守了 – 保守吗 |
[00:20] | Yeah, and boring. It looks like J. Edgar Hoover picked it out. | 对的 而且很单调 就像是J· 埃德加·胡佛选出来的 |
[00:23] | – Look, it’s something I’m workin’ on, okay? – In therapy? | – 看 这是我今天要做的功课 好吗 – 治疗的一部分吗 |
[00:26] | Gordon Gordon says that the wild socks and the fancy ties… | Gordon Gordon说穿这些花里胡哨的袜子和时髦的领带 |
[00:30] | are all just, you know, quiet rebellions… | 都只是 你懂得 无声的反抗 |
[00:33] | helping me suppress other impulses. | 帮助我压制了其他的冲动 |
[00:34] | – Isn’t that good? – You’d think so, right? | – 这不好吗 – 你也觉得是好的 对吧 |
[00:36] | But you know apparently, all the other issues have to just rise to the top. | 但是很显然 所有这些问题都应该表现出来 |
[00:39] | Why do you call your psychiatrist Gordon Gordon? | 你为什么叫你的心理医生Gordon Gordon |
[00:42] | ‘Cause that’s how he introduces himself. “Hi. I’m Gordon. Gordon Wyatt. “ | 因为这是他这么自我介绍的 “嗨 我是Gordon. Gordon Wyatt” |
[00:45] | Like “James. James Bond. “ | 就像是”James. James Bond. “ |
[00:48] | “Bond. James Bond.” ” Bond. James Bond. “ | |
[00:50] | Not “James. James”- James- Whatever. | 不像是”James. James” 随便了 |
[00:55] | We’re over here. | 我们在这里 |
[00:56] | And you might want to tuck your pants into your socks. | 以及你也许想要把你的裤脚塞进你的袜子里 |
[00:58] | The flies get in everywhere. | 苍蝇在里面到处飞 |
[01:02] | What, no cartoon characters on the socks? | 怎么了 今天袜子上面没有卡通人物了吗 |
[01:04] | Never had cartoon characters on the socks. | 袜子上从来就没有卡通人物过 |
[01:06] | They were just…Uh. Never mind, okay? | 他们只是…呃 算了 好吗? |
[01:08] | – What have we got here? – 3 weeks ” decomp,” give or take. | – 这里什么情况 – 3个星期左右的腐尸 |
[01:11] | – Oh. Place was tossed, huh? – No forced entry. | – 哦 这里被翻了个底朝天 – 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[01:14] | The victim is probably the man of the house, Terrance Bancroft. | 被害人可能就是房子的主人 Terrance Bancroft |
[01:17] | His wife Clarissa identified the watch and wedding ring. | 他老婆Clarissa 认出来了他戴的这个表和结婚戒指 |
[01:19] | – This isn’t good for me. – Yeah, it’s pretty gross. | – 这对我来说不是个好消息 – 是的 这太恶心了 |
[01:22] | No, not that. There’s too much soft tissue for me to tell anything. | 不 不是这个 他留下来了太多的软组织我检查不出来什么 |
[01:25] | – In fact, why am I here at all? – The Bancroft family asked for us specifically. | – 说实在的 我为什么被叫到这里来 – Bancroft家族特别要求我们来查案 |
[01:30] | – What,they got some kind of pull? – The Bancroft Wing at the Jeffersonian. | – 怎么了 他们可以走后门? – Jeffersonian侧翼有栋Bancroft楼 |
[01:33] | 60 million bucks will buy a lot of good will. | 6千万 的确能买到很多”好”东西 |
[01:36] | – Typical. – This dried crust here at the mouth- | – 太典型了 – 嘴唇上这块干皮是 |
[01:39] | When the jugular’s cut, the air mixes with venous blood… | 当颈静脉被割掉了 空气就和静脉血混在一起了 |
[01:42] | and the negative pressure causes an air embolism. | 负压就会造成气体栓塞 |
[01:44] | – Death is very quick. – So just sit there and stop complainin’. | – 死的会非常快 – 所以就坐在那边停止抱怨了 |
[01:47] | – Bound. – Multiple stab wounds. | – 被绑起来了 – 身上有多处刺伤 |
[01:49] | We need photos of these spatter patterns. | 我们需要拍下这些泼溅痕迹 |
[01:51] | I bet this statue’s worth more than my house. | 我打赌这个雕塑的价值比我房间都贵 |
[01:53] | You know, you should ask your therapist about your issues with rich people. | 你知道的 你应该咨询你的心理医生关于你的仇富心态 |
[01:57] | You’re in therapy? | 你在进行心理治疗吗 |
[02:00] | You’ve seen the socks. | 你已经看见袜子了 |
[02:03] | The victim’s wife’s in the kitchen. | 受害者的妻子在厨房 |
[02:06] | I was,I was at the Vineyard for a month… | 我当时 我当时 在葡萄酒庄园呆了一个月… |
[02:09] | and Terry was supposed to be at his fishing camp in Idaho… | 而Terry 应该在爱达荷州参加钓鱼活动 |
[02:13] | so the house was closed up. | 所以家里应该是没人的 |
[02:15] | And you didn’t try to contact him at all during that time? | 你没有试着想过这些天联系他吗 |
[02:19] | We spoke 3 weeks ago. | 我们三周前说过话 |
[02:21] | Um, the day before he was supposed to leave. | 嗯 他要走的前一天 |
[02:26] | The cabin doesn’t get cell service. | 小屋那里没有电话服务 |
[02:32] | I heard the officers talking about a possible home invasion. | 我听见警察在讨论说有可能是入室抢劫 |
[02:35] | Definite possibility. | 非常有可能 |
[02:37] | Well, Terry supports a youth center… | Terry资助了一个青少年中心 |
[02:40] | on the other side of the Anacostia River. | 在Anacostia河的另一边 |
[02:42] | Rough neighborhood. Tough kids. | 很乱的街区 有坏孩子 |
[02:44] | I was always afraid to go there… | 我一直害怕去那里 |
[02:45] | but he said it was because I didn’t really know them. | 但是他说我会害怕是因为我没有真正的了解他们 |
[02:48] | Yeah. Listen, I’d like you to, uh, put a list… | 好的 听着 我希望你能列一份 |
[02:51] | of things together that might have gone missing… | 你们丢失的东西的名单 |
[02:54] | – and, uh, give me a call. – Okay. | – 然后给我打个电话 – 好的 |
[03:01] | – That the Bancroft case? – Yeah. | – 是Bancroft的案子吗 – 是的 |
[03:04] | Looks like a home- invasion homicide, right? | 看起来像入室抢劫杀人案 是吗 |
[03:06] | Yes. I’m running dental records now. Cam is finishing up the autopsy. | 对的 我现在正在比对牙医记录 Cam刚刚验完尸了 |
[03:11] | But Booth is pretty sure it’s Terry Bancroft? | 但是Booth真的确定这就是Terry Brancroft吗 |
[03:13] | Yes. There was a lot of insect activities. | 是的 尸体上有很多昆虫 |
[03:15] | Samples are at your work station. | 样本全送到你办公室去了 |
[03:17] | Also the extension cord used to tie him up… | 还有用来绑他的延长绳索 |
[03:19] | and everything that was on top of his desk. | 和他桌子上的所有东西 |
[03:22] | He was tied up? | 他被绑起来了吗 |
[03:24] | His heart was perforated, but there’s no blood in the thoracic cavity. | 他的心脏被穿了一个洞 但是他的胸腔里面没有血 |
[03:27] | He was stabbed after he was already dead. | 他死后才被捅了 |
[03:31] | What- What killed him? | 他死因是什么 |
[03:32] | His jugular was punctured. | 他的颈部被刺穿了 |
[03:34] | Multiple stabs are congruent with killers jacked on crystal meth… | 多处刺伤说明凶手或者磕了药 |
[03:37] | – or just plain adrenaline. – Why kill him? | – 又或者是情绪十分激动 – 为什么杀他 |
[03:39] | No sign of forced entry. He probably knew his attackers. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 他可能认识凶手 |
[03:42] | We have a match. | 我们匹配到了 |
[03:45] | Confirmed. Terrance Bancroft. | 确认了 是Terrance Bancroft |
[03:48] | He knew his killers? | 他认识凶手吗 |
[03:50] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:53] | Yes. Yeah, absolutely. | 好 好 当然了 |
[03:57] | I’ll- I’ll get on insect analysis right away. | 我- 我现在去分析昆虫 |
[04:15] | – Hodgie? – Yeah? Hey. | – Hodgie – 嗯 嗨 |
[04:17] | Hi. Good morning, Angela. | 嗨 早上好 Angela |
[04:20] | I have blood spatter patterns on my computer… | 我电脑里面有血迹喷溅的照片 |
[04:23] | if you need to match them to anything you have here. | 如果你需要跟你这里的东西进行匹配的话 |
[04:25] | Uh, yeah, thanks. I’ll come take a look after I get through with the evidence from the desk. | 好 谢了 我把我桌子上的证物整理好就过去 |
[04:31] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 当然 |
[04:33] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[04:34] | – Wanna have lunch later? – Okay. Yeah. | – 等会一起吃午饭吗 – 没问题 |
[04:51] | Stoner、Tripp、我和Hodgins 1995年8月 | |
[05:35] | Would I get to play? | 你想让我去玩吗 |
[05:36] | Uh, no. You will be cheering and watching. | 呃 不需要 你只需看并为我加油就行 |
[05:39] | – What fun is that? – I am a mad ” sagger. “ | – 那有什么意思吗 – 我是一个疯狂sagger |
[05:43] | I- I- I wear my shorts very, very low. – Okay. | 我- 我会穿非常 非常短的短裤 – 好的 |
[05:50] | You suck hugely at being a girl. | 你作为一个女生真是弱爆了 |
[05:53] | Okay, okay. Anthropology. Anthropology. | 好 好 人类学 人类学 |
[05:56] | Oh, okay. Think of it as a social ritual… | 哦 好 想像成一种社会礼节 |
[05:58] | in which I impress you with my manly prowess… | 这样我可以在篮球比赛中 |
[06:01] | during a game of basketball. | 让你感受到我的男性威力 |
[06:03] | – You wanna impress me? – I’m traditional that way. | – 你想让我印象深刻 – 那方面我很传统的 |
[06:05] | Why don’t you just bonk me on the head with a giant club? | 你为何不直接用大棒子敲我的头呢 |
[06:08] | I’d much prefer you came to the game and ogled my butt crack. | 我更希望你来看我比赛然后对着我的股沟眉目传情 |
[06:12] | You know, it’s law enforcement versus public defenders. | 你知道的 好比法律部门对战公共辩护律师 |
[06:14] | Guys with ponytails and love handles. You know? | 一群梳着小辫子 大腹便便的人 你懂吧 |
[06:17] | We’re heavily favored. | 我们很容易赢 |
[06:19] | So? | 怎么样 |
[06:31] | Hi, Clarissa. | 嗨 Clarissa |
[06:33] | Jack. I- | Jack 我 |
[06:37] | – You heard about Terry? – Can I come in? | – 你听说Terry遇害的事情了吗 – 我能进来吗 |
[06:49] | Last time I saw you, you didn’t have a beard. | 我上次看见你的时候 你还没有留胡须 |
[06:51] | Yeah, last time you saw me, I couldn’t grow a beard. | 是的 你上次看见我 我还没长胡须 |
[06:56] | I’m sorry about Terry. | 对于Terry遇害 我很抱歉 |
[06:58] | Makes everything that happened between us look- | 这让我们之间的事情显得 |
[07:01] | Meaningless. | 毫无意义 |
[07:04] | Just… a lot less important… | 至少很多事情 |
[07:06] | than it seemed at the time. | 对比当时都没那么重要了 |
[07:09] | I got over us, Clarissa. | 我已经忘却了彼此的记忆 Clarissa |
[07:13] | Then how come it took Terry getting murdered… | 那么Terry为什么会被谋杀后 |
[07:14] | for you to show up at our door? | 你就上门而来 |
[07:25] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里得到这个的 |
[07:26] | I work at the Jeffersonian Institution. I’m on the case. | 我在Jeffersonian实验室工作 我负责这个案子 |
[07:29] | – This showed up with the evidence. – I don’t understand. | – 这个被归类到证据里面 – 我不明白 |
[07:31] | – Why are you bringing it to me? – If my bosses were aware that I knew the victim | – 你为什么给我照片 – 如果我的老板发觉到我认识受害者 |
[07:35] | or his wife, they’d remove me from the investigation… | 或者他的妻子 他们会把我移出项目组 |
[07:38] | and I would really like to help catch whatever son of a bitch murdered my friend. | 我真的很想帮助抓住这个狗娘养的谋杀我朋友的凶手 |
[07:43] | So if someone introduces us- | 所以如果有人介绍我们认识 |
[07:45] | ” Nice to meet you, Ms. Bancroft. ” “And you too, Dr. Hodgins. “ | “很高兴见到你 Ms. Bancroft” “我也是 Dr. Hodgins |
[07:49] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[07:54] | Jack Jack? | |
[07:57] | Terry and I were… | Terry和我…. |
[08:00] | having some marital problems. | 婚姻上有些问题 |
[08:02] | But we were getting through it. | 但是我们正在努力解决 |
[08:05] | That’s gonna make me a suspect, isn’t it? | 这会让我变成嫌疑人 对吗 |
[08:08] | I can’t talk about it, Clarissa. | 我不能讨论案情 Clarissa |
[08:15] | Terry. Man, we’re really gonna miss that guy around this place. | Terry 天啊 我们这里的人会很想念他的 |
[08:19] | Foot the bill for this place? | 因为他资助了这里的原因吗 |
[08:20] | Oh, you know, he was more than a checkbook. | 哦 他不只是资助人那么简单 |
[08:22] | I mean, Terry, he took a personal interest. | 我是说 Terry 他个人对这里很有兴趣 |
[08:24] | How personal? | 有多个人 |
[08:27] | Don’t even go there, man. All right? | 不是你想的那样 好吗 |
[08:28] | Terry, he was one of the good guys. | Terry 他曾经是好人 |
[08:30] | – Those kids are pretty hard core? huh? – Oh, yeah, yeah. You know. | – 这些孩子很难管教 哼 – 哦 是的 是的 你懂得 |
[08:33] | – Drugs, gangs, violence. – Any recent arguments or incidents? | – 毒品 黑帮 暴力 – 最近有纠纷或者骚乱吗 |
[08:39] | Well, apparently, the night before Terry was gonna head up to his cabin… | 当然 显而易见 Terry回别墅的前晚 |
[08:43] | he caught a kid with a couple pounds of heroin. | 他逮到一个身藏几磅海洛因的孩子 |
[08:44] | A couple pounds? The kid was a mule? | 几磅 那个孩子是运毒的吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah. He was runnin’ deliveries to Baltimore on the bus. | 是的 他负责乘坐公交车到巴尔的摩 |
[08:49] | Did you see Bancroft take the drugs from the kid? | 你有看见Bancroft从那个孩子身边拿走毒品吗 |
[08:52] | – No. – How about any of these kids? Did they see it? | – 没有 – 那些孩子呢 他们看见了吗 |
[08:55] | Sure, yeah, until you ask ’em. Then nobody saw nothin’. | 当然 你问他们 没有人会告诉你的 |
[08:57] | – Did Bancroft call the police? – Oh, man, come on. | – Bancroft有叫警察吗 – 哦 天 得了吧 |
[09:00] | If we did that, no kid would ever set foot back in this place. | 如果我们叫了警察 没有一个孩子肯来这个地方 |
[09:03] | Oh. Then what, huh? Flushed it down the toilet? | 哦 然后呢 把毒品倒进马桶冲掉了吗 |
[09:05] | No, no, it’s not like that. I mean, Terry- | 没 没有 我们不会那么处理的 我的意思是 Terry |
[09:07] | He would always deliver whatever he snagged to the cops. | 他会把没收的物品送到警察那里 |
[09:10] | Otherwise the supplier would think they would get ripped off… | 否则 毒品供货商会认为这是黑吃黑 |
[09:12] | and then the mule ends up dead. | 运毒的人会被干掉 |
[09:14] | So this is Julio Diaz’s locker. | 所以这是Julio Diaz的柜子吗 |
[09:19] | Oh. Blood on the kid’s sweatshirt. | 哦 孩子的毛衣上面有血 |
[09:23] | No, no. Julio would never kill anybody. | 不 不可能 Julio从来不会杀任何一个人 |
[09:24] | I mean, he might deliver drugs, but he really liked Terry. | 我是说 他可能会运毒 但他真的喜欢Terry |
[09:27] | What, maybe Julio’s supplier? | 什么 可能是Julio的毒品供货商 |
[09:30] | When was the last time Julio was here? | Julio上次出现在这里是什么时候 |
[09:33] | The day Terry took the heroin. | Terry没收海洛因的那天 |
[09:42] | All right, look. | 很好 听着 |
[09:43] | If it wasn’t for Terry Bancroft, this place wouldn’t exist. | 如果不是因为Terry Bancroft 这个地方就不会存在 |
[09:46] | Come on. I need one witness who saw Terry take the dope from Julio Diaz. | 来吧 我需要一个看见Terry从Julio Diaz手里拿走毒品的目击者 |
[09:51] | Just one. | 一个就够了 |
[09:58] | Sorry, man. | 对不起了长官 |
[10:02] | What is not to like? | 这有什么不好的 |
[10:04] | – Go watch Sully play basketball. – He still hasn’t made a move on me. | – 去看Sully打篮球 – 他还没有付诸行动呢 |
[10:08] | How many times have you gone out? | 你们约会了多少次 |
[10:10] | 4 or 6 | 4次 还是 6次 |
[10:12] | depending on how you define ” go out. “ | 取决于你怎么定义约会 |
[10:14] | Great. Bumping into each other at the diner… | 很好啊 在餐厅巧遇 |
[10:17] | does not count as going out. | 不算约会 |
[10:18] | 4. There. | 4次 这里 |
[10:20] | Along the interior cervical vertebrae. Is that shadow a glitch? | 脊柱内侧的这个地方 是成像错误搞出来的的阴影吗 |
[10:24] | I don’t do glitches. 4, huh? | 我可不会犯这种错误 4次 哈 |
[10:27] | So the question is, is this Sully damaged goods… | 那么问题来了 Sully有惹人讨厌 |
[10:31] | – or is he just very respectful? – Those are my choices? | – 还是翩翩君子 – 那是我的选择吗 |
[10:35] | Damaged goods, you run away. | 如果是惹人讨厌的类型 你就疏远他吧 |
[10:37] | Very respectful, you hang in. | 如果是翩翩君子类型的 你就再坚持一会 |
[10:40] | I should just make the first move. | 我应该先主动 |
[10:42] | No, Brennan, for once, can you just pretend that you are the girl? | 不 Brennan 就这一次 你能假装是个女孩吗 |
[10:46] | Why is everyone so anxious for me to be a girl? | 为什么所有人都着急的想让我变成一个女孩 |
[10:49] | Listen. Go to the basketball game… | 听着 去参加篮球比赛… |
[10:51] | let him show off for you, and see what happens. | 让他卖弄卖弄 然后看看接下来会发生什么 |
[10:54] | I don’t know. It sounds so passive. | 我不明天 这听起来太被动了 |
[10:57] | Now you’ve got it. | 现在你明白我的意思了 |
[10:59] | – You just don’t get it. | 你没明白我的意思 |
[11:00] | What? I’m asking for guy advice. | 什么 我在问你追Brennan的建议 |
[11:03] | You are a guy. What’s not to get? | 你是个男生 有什么明白不了的 |
[11:05] | First of all, guys- They don’t ask for advice. | 首先 男生- 他们不需要咨询别人的建议 |
[11:07] | And secondly, I’m not gonna help you get my partner into bed. | 其次 我不会帮你睡到我的搭档 |
[11:09] | Why not? It’s not like you want her. | 为什么不行 你又不想跟她约会 |
[11:12] | Unless- | 除非 |
[11:15] | – Do you want her? – Aw. | – 你想跟她约会吗 – 噢 |
[11:17] | – come on, huh? Bones is, you know, my partner. | 得了吧 嗯 Bones吧 你懂得 只是我的搭档 |
[11:20] | That is why you need psychiatric treatment | 这也是为什么你需要心理治疗 |
[11:22] | because you have the hots for your partner. | 因为对你的搭档动了心了 |
[11:25] | I’m not in psychiatric treatment, okay? | 我没有在进行心理治疗 好吗 |
[11:26] | – It’s an evaluation. Big difference. – I can tell… | – 这只是一个心理评估 有很大的区别 – 我知道 |
[11:29] | that Brennan is the go- slow type, but you gotta help me out on how slow… | Brennan是需要慢慢来的类型 但是你必须告诉我到底需要多慢 |
[11:33] | because too slow is worse than not slow enough. | 因为太慢比不够慢还要糟糕 |
[11:36] | – Agent Booth? – Yeah? | – Booth 探员 – 什么事 |
[11:37] | District cops got a kid matching your A.P.B., down at the morgue. | 警察发现了一具孩子尸体和你通缉令里的人很像 就在停尸房 |
[11:43] | John Doe number 120806. | 无名氏 编号120806 |
[11:46] | Male, approximately 14 years old. | 男性 大约14岁左右 |
[11:50] | His body was found under the Anacostia Bridge on the 6th. | 他的尸体被发现在6号大街的Anacostia桥底下 |
[11:53] | That was almost 20 days ago. | 差不多20天之前的事情 |
[11:55] | I- I- I think that’s Julio. That’s definitely his gold chain, for sure. | 我 我 我认为这是Julio 那肯定是他的金项链 |
[11:59] | – Cause of death? – Single gunshot wound to the back of the head. | – 死因是什么 – 子弹射入脑后部 |
[12:03] | – Execution style. – Yeah, if, uh- | – 枪决式 – 对 如果 |
[12:06] | If Terry hadn’t gotten the drugs to the cops… | 如果Terry没有给警察毒品的话 |
[12:08] | the supplier would have come after Julio. | Julio的供货商可能会追杀他 |
[12:10] | Terry Bancroft got killed for that heroin. | Terry Bancroft就是因为海洛因被杀的 |
[12:15] | Dr. Brennan saw a shadow on the X- rays. | Dr. Brannan看了X射线的阴影 |
[12:17] | I removed the tissue from the bones and found a fungus. | 我把骨头上的软组织去掉后发现了菌类 |
[12:20] | Not odd. If you were decomposing for 3 weeks you’d probably work up a fungus or 2 as well. | 不奇怪 如果你腐烂了3周 你可能也会长出一两朵菌类来 |
[12:25] | The interior cervical vertebrae. | 是长在脊椎侧边的 |
[12:28] | Spell it out, bone boy. | 别卖关子了 骨头男孩 |
[12:29] | The jugular was cut, and the blood pooled here. | 颈部被切了之后 血液就聚积在这个地方 |
[12:34] | He was lying on his back for several hours. | 他躺了几个小时 |
[12:36] | – Anything new? – Yes. | – 有什么新发现吗 – 有的 |
[12:39] | The victim was killed by the puncturing of his jugular… | 被害者死于被割喉 |
[12:42] | left lying there for several hours. | 又躺了几个小时 |
[12:44] | – Then the murderer came back – Forced the body into his chair. | – 凶手又回来一次 – 让尸体坐在椅子上 |
[12:47] | – And stabbed him 14 more times. – Oh, to make it look like a home invasion. | – 然后又捅了14刀 – 哦 伪装成入室杀人的样子 |
[12:52] | The blood on Julio’s sweatshirt found in the locker was definitely Bancroft’s. | 在柜子中发现Julio毛衣上的血迹是Bancroft的 |
[12:57] | Well, that doesn’t make sense. | 这个不合理啊 |
[12:59] | Bancroft confiscates the kid’s dope. | Bancroft没收了孩子的毒品 |
[13:01] | Kid runs to the supplier. They go to Bancroft’s place… | 孩子跑到他供货商那里 他们去了Bancroft的住处 |
[13:04] | scare him into telling them where the dope is, then kill him. | 威胁他让他讲出毒品放在哪里 然后杀了他 |
[13:06] | Only that doesn’t scan. I mean, why murder the kid? | 只有一个问题 为什么要杀孩子 |
[13:09] | ‘Cause he was there. ‘Cause he cried. ‘Cause he blew his nose on a red hankie. | 因为他在那里 因为他哭了 因为他用红手帕擦鼻子 |
[13:12] | – They don’t need much reason. – Well, I don’t like it. | – 他们不需要太多理由 – 我不喜欢这些理由 |
[13:14] | Doesn’t mean it’s not true. | 不喜欢不代表它不是真相 |
[13:17] | Calliphora vomitoria. Prepupal stage of the 3rd instar. | 宽丽蝇 蛹的形态处于第三期 |
[13:21] | – Does that give us a postmortem interval? – 18.5 days. | – 这个能确定死亡时间吗 – 18.5天 |
[13:24] | Oh, you can be that accurate from flies? | 哦哦哦 你可以从苍蝇身上确定这么确切的时间吗 |
[13:26] | D.O.J. Forensics has new statistical models of maggot growth… | 司法部法医部门新的统计模式可以通过蛆的成长形态 |
[13:30] | that pinpoint death within a 6- hour window. | 将死亡时间精确到六个小时以内 |
[13:32] | – Hmm. Then I was right. – About what? | – 嗯 那么我说对了 – 说对什么 |
[13:35] | Julio Diaz was killed 20 days ago. | Julio Diaz是20天以前死的 |
[13:37] | 18.5 days ago is after his body was found. | 比Bancroft的尸体被找到的时间要早 |
[13:41] | Then how did Bancroft’s blood get on Julio’s sweatshirt? | 那么Bancroft的血液是怎么溅到Julio的毛衣上去的 |
[13:44] | Julio Diaz was dead under that bridge. | Julio Diaz是死在桥下的 |
[13:46] | Somebody else put that blood on his sweatshirt. | 有人把血倒在了他的毛衣上 |
[14:01] | Down here! Here! Here! | 传过来 这里 这里 |
[14:03] | – Pick and roll, man! – Peanut! Peanut! | 过来挡拆 老兄 – 小花生 小花生 |
[14:05] | Come on, Peanut! | 传过来 小花生 |
[14:07] | Who’s got the- Come on. | 谁拿到 – 传过来 |
[14:09] | – Sully’s lookin’ good. – Hot. | – Sully看起来好帅 – 很性感 |
[14:12] | – Scotty says Sully won’t shower with the other guys. | – Scotty说Sully不喜欢跟其他人一起洗澡 |
[14:15] | – That guy’s got some issue. – Guys only got one kind of an issue, girl. | – 那家伙肯定有问题吧 – 男人永远只有一个问题 亲爱的 |
[14:19] | Then I guess we know why they call him Peanut. | 我猜这就是为什么大家叫他小花生 |
[14:24] | – Top of the key! – Get down there! | – 罚球 – 来这里 |
[14:26] | Tip! | 传球 |
[14:29] | – In point of fact, it is therapy. – What? | – 事实上 这就是治疗 – 什么 |
[14:32] | No. No, it’s not. It’s an evaluation. | 不 不 这不是 这只是心理评估 |
[14:34] | No. I’ve already certified you as fit to carry a gun and go back to work. | 不 我已经证明了你适合配枪并且可以回去工作了 |
[14:38] | Okay, then why are we meeting? | 好的 那么为什么我们还在见面 |
[14:39] | Well, because you discharged your weapon at an ice cream truck. | 因为之前你用枪朝着冰淇淋车开枪啊 |
[14:43] | My provisional certification of your mental health… | 我之前的临时诊断是确保你能够继续和我见面的前提下 |
[14:46] | only holds as long as you continue to meet with me. | 保证你的心理健康 |
[14:49] | Great. For how long? | 很好 还要多长 |
[14:50] | Till I’m satisfied that you won’t start firing at confectioners again. | 直到我确保你不会在引起那些事情为止 |
[14:54] | What’s your objection to therapy? | 你为什么反对心理治疗 |
[14:56] | You know what, Doc? I am not the kind of guy who’s got anything to hide. | 你知道为什么吗 医生 我不是那种会瞒得住事情的人 |
[15:00] | Do you know, I often find that when people declare what they are not… | 你知道吗 我经常发现人们一般宣称自己不是那样的人的时候 |
[15:04] | it almost invariably turns out… | 结果总是 |
[15:05] | that’s precisely what they are. | 他们往往就是那样的人 |
[15:09] | Great. Then you know what? No more declarations from me. | 很好 你知道吗 我不会再宣称什么 |
[15:11] | You do know that what you just said is, in fact… | 你知道你刚刚说的 事实上 |
[15:14] | the very avatar of a declaration. | 就是一种宣称 |
[15:17] | Avatar. That’s great. | 具象化 这很好 |
[15:18] | – Can I get a cup of coffee and, uh- – Tea, please. | – 给我一杯咖啡 然后… – 茶 谢谢 |
[15:21] | – Tea. – Sure. – Let me ask you a question, Doc. | – 茶 – 当然 – 让我问你一个问题 |
[15:23] | Why is it that every time you introduce yourself, you always say your name twice? | 为什么每次你介绍你自己 你总是会说你自己的名字两次 |
[15:26] | “Hello. My name is Gordon- Gordon Wyatt. “ | “你好 我们的名字是Gordon- Gordon Wyatt” |
[15:30] | Well, now you’re simply lashing out, aren’t you? | 你现在是在生气 是吗 |
[15:32] | Why don’t we talk about the case you’re working on at the moment? | 我们为什么不说说你现在正在调查的案子 |
[15:34] | – What? – Well, I am trained as a forensic psychiatrist. | – 什么 – 我曾经学的是犯罪心理学 |
[15:38] | – I might be able to help. – Okay. Fine. Great. | – 我也许能够帮上你的忙 – 好 好的 很好 |
[15:40] | I have a dead rich guy, works with at- risk youth… | 我这里有个死掉的富豪 资助徘徊在危险边缘的年轻人 |
[15:43] | gets brutally murdered after confiscating a couple of pounds of heroin… | 他因为没收了一个孩子手里的几磅的海洛因 |
[15:46] | from one of his kids. | 被杀害了 |
[15:48] | Interesting the first word you use to describe him is ” rich. “ | 有趣的是你第一个用来描述受害者的单词是”富有” |
[15:51] | Ah. Second. First description was ” dead. “ | 呃 是第二个 第一个描述词是”死掉的” |
[15:54] | Why do you think you have a problem with wealthy people? | 你认为你为什么看不惯有钱的人 |
[15:56] | In this case, a perfect example. This guy, he makes up his own rules. | 就拿这个案件来说 一个完美的例子 这个男的建立了自己的秩序 |
[16:00] | – What’s that word that you used? – Uh, entitled. | – 你们管这个叫什么 – 呃 自以为是 |
[16:02] | Yeah. Entitled. That’s what got him killed. | 对 自以为是 这就是导致他死亡的原因 |
[16:04] | Did this rich guy by any chance have a wife? | 这个富豪是不是有妻子 |
[16:07] | – Are we changing the subject now? – And does the rich guy’s wife have a lover? | – 现在你开始转移话题了啊 – 这个有钱人的妻子是不是出轨了 |
[16:11] | I just told you. | 我刚刚告诉你了 |
[16:12] | The murder has to do with the heroin. | 谋杀案一定跟海洛因有关 |
[16:15] | The boy the victim took the heroin from also turned up murdered. | 被死者没收海洛因的那个男孩也同样被杀了 |
[16:19] | And is this boy from a modest background? | 那么这个男孩有良好的家庭背景吗 |
[16:22] | – Doesn’t get any ” modester. ” – So is there any chance… | – 根本没有什么背景 – 所以有没有可能 |
[16:24] | that you would rather catch the boy’s murderer… | 你更希望去抓住杀死男孩的凶手 |
[16:27] | than the wealthy fellow’s murderer… | 而不是杀死有钱人的凶手 |
[16:29] | so you have decided that they’re one and the same? | 所以你才决定了他们两个是同一个人作案 |
[16:32] | Any chance that you’ve based this assumption… | 有没有可能基于你的假设 |
[16:34] | purely on your bias against rich, entitled people? | 纯粹建立在你不喜欢有钱的且自以为是的人的偏见之上呢 |
[16:38] | Hmm. You know what? | 嗯嗯 你知道吗 |
[16:40] | I did the belt buckle, I did the tie, I did the socks- | 我换了新的皮带扣 领带 和袜子 |
[16:42] | What else do you want from me? | 你还想让我做什么 |
[16:50] | What would you say if I told you… | 如果我告诉你 |
[16:52] | that my name actually is Gordon Gordon Wyatt- | 我的名字就是Gordon Gordon Wyatt |
[16:56] | that my first and middle names… | 我的名和中间名 |
[16:58] | are the same? | 是一样的 你会怎么想 |
[17:01] | – Yeah, baby! – Oh, yeah. | – 打得漂亮 兄弟 – 真的漂亮 |
[17:03] | Good game, man. | 老兄 十分精彩的比赛 |
[17:06] | Hey. Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[17:09] | – So, ready to go? – Don’t you want to take a shower? | – 准备好离开了吗 – 你不冲个澡吗 |
[17:12] | – Aw, I don’t sweat that much. – Won’t you be uncomfortable at the restaurant? | – 哦 我没有出太多汗 – 那你在餐厅不会不舒服吗 |
[17:16] | It’s a scuzzy bar. I’ll be one of the best- smelling things there- | 那是个脏乱的酒吧 我会是那里算是好闻的人之一了 |
[17:19] | – Next to you, of course. – You played very well. | – 当然没你好闻 – 你打得不错 |
[17:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | In fact, you were the best. | 事实上 你是打的最好的 |
[17:26] | See, that’s why I wanted you to come- to be impressed. | 看见没 这就是为什么我想让你来对我印象深刻 |
[17:29] | Well, it was an impressive display of manhood. | 那么 这一场男性雄风绝对展现出来了 |
[17:31] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:32] | Athletics as an analog for battle. | 运动类似于战斗的模拟 |
[17:35] | In effect, you were a warrior tonight. | 今天的效果来看 你今晚就像是个勇士 |
[17:38] | Wow. You really were impressed. | 喔 你对我真的印象深刻了 |
[17:41] | There are quite a number of ways… | 男生有很多方式 |
[17:43] | that men judge their relative maleness… | 可以跟其他男人 |
[17:46] | – with respect to other men. – Uh- huh. | – 比较自己的男性特征 – 嗯哼 |
[17:47] | Muscles, income, cars. | 肌肉 收入 汽车 |
[17:52] | Attractive mates, tolerance to alcohol. | 迷人的伴侣 能喝多少酒 |
[17:54] | Hair loss, and, of course, the- the size of sexual organs. | 是否脱发 当然还有性器官的大小 |
[17:58] | Ho! Save something for us to discuss at dinner. | 吼 留着我们晚饭再聊 |
[18:01] | Well, women don’t care about that. | 女人不会在意这些的 |
[18:04] | Dinner or hair loss? | 晚饭还是脱发 |
[18:07] | The size of the sexual organ. | 性器官大小 |
[18:09] | Ours or yours? | 我们的还是你们的 |
[18:12] | Penis size only matters to other males. | 小弟弟的大小只会在男性中进行比较 |
[18:15] | See, I was hoping you’d comment on how I shut down the other team’s offense. | 我只是希望你能讨论我如何化解对方的进攻 |
[18:19] | Well, their offense wasn’t really all that good. | 但他们的进攻并没有造成多大威胁啊 |
[18:20] | Oh, you know how to hurt a guy. | 哦 你真的很伤人 |
[18:23] | That’s not a bad thing. I like it. A little sauce. Little zing. | 这不是坏事 我喜欢 有点意思 有点刺激 |
[18:26] | The flake on the trachea was india ink. | 气管的切片显示有印度墨水 |
[18:28] | It came from this. It’s a scrimshawed letter opener. | 它来自于这里 这是一个贝壳开信刀 |
[18:31] | Wiped clean, but there are still minute traces… | 被擦干净了 但是仍旧有少量 |
[18:33] | of Terrance Bancroft’s blood in the etchings. | Terrance Bancroft的血在浮雕上 |
[18:39] | I need to pull a little con on the wife. | 我需要找妻子问话 |
[18:42] | – Your wife? – No, the victim’s wife. | – 你妻子吗 – 不 是被害人妻子 |
[18:46] | – Wh- Why? – Find out if she was cheating on her husband. | – 为什么 – 看看她有没有背着她丈夫红杏出墙 |
[18:51] | I thought the murder was because of the heroin. | 我以为凶杀案的原因是海洛因 |
[18:53] | Well, it is, but I need you to come along… | 是关于海洛因 但是我需要你跟我一起去 |
[18:55] | and collect some dust or pollen or seeds- | 收集一些灰尘 花粉 种子之类的 |
[18:58] | or whatever the hell it is you do- | 或者随便什么东西 |
[18:59] | so I can get in and figure out if she’s got anything to hide. | 所以我能够进去查看她是否在隐藏些什么 |
[19:03] | – How will you do that? – Oh, I’ve got my ways. Come on. | – 你怎么做 – 我自有办法 来吧 |
[19:06] | Wow. You know, I’m really busy here. You know, with the murder weapon. | 喔 你知道吗 我这里很忙的 你懂得 我还得处理凶器 |
[19:10] | Plus we found a fiber in the victim’s throat. It’s actually muskrat. | 而且在受害人的喉咙里发现了纤维 这其实是麝鼠皮 |
[19:14] | Muskrat. Hey,that’s a perfect cover. We’ll go to the mansion. | 麝鼠皮 这个就是不错的理由 我们去别墅里看看 |
[19:16] | You go inside, look for anything made out of muskrat. Come on. | 你进去查查 看看能不能有没有什么东西是麝鼠皮做的 走吧 |
[19:21] | Why you draggin’ your feet? Let’s go. | 你为什么犹豫不决的 走吧 |
[19:23] | – I’ll- I’ll- I’ll get my kit. – Get your kit. | – 我去拿我的装备 – 对 带上你的装备 |
[19:30] | Good evening, Ms. Bancroft. | 晚上好 Ms. Bancroft |
[19:32] | This is Dr. Hodgins from the Jeffersonian. | 这位是Dr. Hodgins 来自Jeffersonian |
[19:34] | – I was wondering if- – Very pleased to meet you. | – 我在想能否 – 很高兴见到你 |
[19:38] | Nice to meet you, Dr. Hodgins. Clarissa Bancroft. | – 很高兴见到你 Dr. Hodgins 我叫Clarissa Bancroft |
[19:42] | Dr. Hodgins needs to take a look inside… | 如果可以 Dr. Hodgins需要进去 |
[19:45] | in the den, if that’s all right. | 查点东西 |
[19:47] | – Oh. What are you looking for? – Muskrat. | – 哦 你们来找什么 – 麝鼠皮 |
[19:55] | How long will Dr. Hodgins be in there? | Dr. Hodgins要找多久 |
[19:57] | Oh, you know, a homicide investigation is pretty invasive. | 哦 你明白的 入室抢劫案的调查有很强的干扰性 |
[20:00] | Both the family and the victim lose all their privacy. | 家庭和被害人都会失去他们的隐私 |
[20:04] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[20:06] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[20:11] | Because, uh… | 因为 呃 |
[20:13] | it’s inevitable that we find out everything. | 我们最终一定会找到真相 |
[20:17] | What kind of doctor is Jack? | Jack是什么专业的博士 |
[20:20] | Bugs. Slime. | 泥土 昆虫 |
[20:23] | There’s fancier names, but… | 都是专用的术语 但是 |
[20:25] | that’s about it. | 其实就是那些 |
[20:28] | You know, don’t you? | 你都知道 不是吗 |
[20:29] | You know that I had an affair. | 你知道我有外遇 |
[20:31] | It’s best you tell me everything. | 你最好把一切都告诉我 |
[20:35] | It ended 3 months ago. | 3个月前就结束了 |
[20:39] | Terry and I were working through it. | Terry和我一直在努力解决 |
[20:41] | – Separate vacations? – I didn’t say it wasn’t difficult. | – 分开来度假吗 – 我没说这是很简单的事情 |
[20:45] | You can love someone and still hurt them. | 你可以去爱其他人并且一直伤害他们 |
[20:49] | – You need his name? – Yeah. | – 你要他的名字是吗 – 对的 |
[20:51] | Leland Oliver Leland Oliver. | |
[20:53] | He’s our financial consultant. | 他是我们的财务顾问 |
[20:56] | So you divorce your husband- | 所以你跟你丈夫离婚了 |
[20:58] | I would have gotten at most half of his money. | 我最多能够得到他的一半财产 |
[21:01] | This way I get it all. Leland knew that better than anyone. | 但现在我能拿到所有的 Leland知道的比谁都清楚 |
[21:05] | That’s exactly why I didn’t say anything earlier. | 这就是为什么我之前什么都不说 |
[21:08] | How’d you know Dr. Hodgins’s first name? | 你怎么知道Dr. Hodgins的名字的 |
[21:11] | – You introduced us. – I never said his first name. | – 你介绍给我们的 – 我没告诉你他的名 |
[21:14] | Just tell him, Clarissa. | 就实话实说吧 Clarissa |
[21:19] | All right, look, I’m sorry, but it doesn’t change anything. | 好吧 我很抱歉 但是这没有改变任何事 |
[21:23] | – Hey, this is not a problem. – Not a problem. Not a problem, huh? | – 嘿 这不是什么问题 – 不是问题 不是问题哼 |
[21:26] | I ought to arrest you for tampering with evidence. | 我应该以篡改证据的罪名逮捕你 |
[21:28] | This goes to trial, you are in Ibiza or Antarctica, on vacation. | 这个要是去法庭 你就可以在伊比萨岛和南极洲度假了 |
[21:32] | Start looking for another job. | 你可以开始找新工作了 |
[21:41] | Hodgins, what is the significance of the muskrat fur? | Hodgins 麝鼠皮有什么发现吗 |
[21:44] | Yeah, Hodgins, what is the significance of the muskrat fur? | 对 Hodgins 麝鼠皮上你有什么发现 |
[21:49] | Muskrats have an under layer of fur. | 麝鼠皮下会有一层毛 |
[21:51] | The outer layer is coarse hair. This- This is muskrat hair. | 外面的那一层是粗糙的毛发 这是麝鼠毛发 |
[21:54] | Fur, hair. | 皮毛 毛发 |
[21:56] | I doubt our victim’s jugular was cut by a muskrat. | 我怀疑我们的被害人颈部就是被麝鼠咬破的 |
[22:00] | Is there something going on? | 是出了什么事情吗 |
[22:02] | You wanna tell ’em? | 你有什么要跟他们说吗 |
[22:05] | Muskrat hair was colored with a new dye… | 麝鼠毛发有一个新的染色 |
[22:07] | that’s just been patented by a menswear company in Canada. | 是加拿大的一家男装厂申请的染色专利 |
[22:10] | So the murderer was dressed in one of these jackets? | 所以凶手穿的是其中的一件夹克衫吗 |
[22:14] | Wait a second. That one. | 等一下 那件 |
[22:18] | The leather bomber with muskrat liner. | 麝鼠皮镶领的皮衣 |
[22:20] | That’s the one Robert Frazier was wearing. | 这是Robert Frazier穿的 |
[22:21] | – The director of the youth drop- in center. – Then we have our murderer. | – 青少年中心的负责人 – 那么我们找到凶手了 |
[22:25] | Good job, Hodgins. | 干的好 Hodgins |
[22:27] | No, not good job, Hodgins. He might have blown the whole case. | 不 不是干的好 Hodgins 他可能会搞砸整个案子的 |
[22:30] | I told him it is not a problem. | 我跟他说了这没问题的 |
[22:32] | – What happened? – I don’t care what he does on his time off. | – 发生什么了 – 我不在乎他下班去干什么 |
[22:34] | But when he screws around with evidence to get in the pants of an old girlfriend… | 但他要是拿着我案子里面的证物去讨好前女友 |
[22:37] | on one of my murder cases, that’s a problem. | 那就是大问题 |
[22:55] | I already got no proof how the victim got hold of that heroin. | 我没有证据证明死者有拿到海洛因 |
[22:59] | Now you’re saying I can’t put Hodgins on the stand? Why? | 现在你们又说我不能让Hodgins出庭 为什么 |
[23:01] | – You don’t want to know the answer of that. – Why doesn’t she want to know? | – 你不会想知道真相的 – 她为什么不想知道 |
[23:03] | As the prosecutor in this case, I’m obliged to share everything I know with the defense. | 作为这件案子的公诉人 我有义务让辩护方知道我知道的一切 |
[23:08] | – Just because Clarissa Bancroft and I- – Whoa, whoa. Good night. | – 就是因为Clarissa Bancroft和我之间 – 喔 喔 晚安 |
[23:13] | Not hear what she just said? | 没明白她刚刚的意思吗 |
[23:15] | There are some things she can’t know. | 有些事情她不能知道 |
[23:19] | Clarissa and I were engaged. | Clarissa和我曾经订过婚 |
[23:22] | She and Terry started something up… | 后来 她和Terry好了 |
[23:24] | and it unfolded the way those things do. | 然后事情就偏离了原有的轨道 |
[23:27] | I haven’t contacted or heard from either of them in 8 years. | 在那之后的八年 我都没有联系过那两个人 |
[23:30] | – Then Terry got killed- – And like every other rich guy in the world… | – 接着Terry就被谋杀了 – 就像世界上的其他有钱人一样 |
[23:34] | you decided that rules just didn’t apply to you. | 你才决定用错误的方法 |
[23:36] | Hey, the guy used to be my friend, all right? And Clarissa- | 嘿 这个人曾经是我的朋友 好吗 至于Clarissa |
[23:39] | – You tampered with evidence. – The glass and frame were evidence. | – 你篡改了证据 – 玻璃和相框才是证物 |
[23:43] | The photograph I removed was not. | 我拿走的照片并不是 |
[23:49] | I wanted to work Terry’s murder. | 我想要继续调查Terry的谋杀案 |
[23:54] | Obviously, you’re off the case. | 显然 你要避开这个案子 |
[23:56] | – Should be off the job. – That is not your decision, Booth. | – 应该被开除 – 这不是你能决定的 Booth |
[24:00] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[24:03] | I will deal with this however you see fit. | 我能接受任何惩罚 |
[24:11] | Ladies and gentlemen of the jury… | 陪审团的女士先生们 |
[24:13] | my good friend Mr. Barron is gonna give you a long speech… | 我的好朋友Mr. Barron会对合理怀疑 |
[24:17] | about what reasonable doubt is. | 进行一番长篇大论 |
[24:20] | He’s mostly gonna be right. | 他可能是对的 |
[24:23] | But facts are facts, ladies and gentlemen… | 但是事实就是事实 女士们先生们 |
[24:25] | and the fact is, Mr. Robert Frazier killed… | 事实就是 Mr. Robert Frazier杀死了 |
[24:28] | Mr. Terrance Bancroft Mr. Terrance Bancroft… | |
[24:31] | for a few pounds of heroin. | 起因为几磅毒品 |
[24:33] | They’ve got anthropologists and psychiatrists… | 他们有人类学家 精神学家 |
[24:37] | and particulate experts and blood experts- | 微粒专家和血液专家 |
[24:41] | the whole weight of the Jeffersonian Institution- | 整个Jeffersonian机构的精英 |
[24:46] | all interpreting the facts for you. | 会向你们解释真相 |
[24:49] | And I stress the word “interpret”… | 而我要强调的是”解释”这个词 |
[24:52] | because you, as the jury… | 因为你们 作为陪审团 |
[24:55] | are the arbiters of common sense… | 是在所有科学中迷失的 |
[24:58] | that gets lost in all the science. | 常识仲裁者 |
[25:01] | Would you describe how the victim was killed? | 你能描述一下死者是怎么被杀死的吗 |
[25:04] | Mr. Bancroft died when a sharp instrument was thrust into his jugular. | Mr. Bancroft的死因是气管被插进了锋利的凶器 |
[25:08] | This is a dried fleck of india ink left in the victim’s trachea. | 这是一片在死者的气管之上的干燥墨片 |
[25:12] | It matches the ink on a scrimshawed letter opener the F.B.I. found at the scene. | 它与FBI在现场找到的开信刀上找到的墨迹一致 |
[25:17] | Postmortem, the vicious attack on the victim continued. | 在死者死后 死者又遭受了残忍的袭击 |
[25:20] | Objection. Categorization of the attack as vicious is prejudicial. | 反对 把攻击定义为”残忍的”是偏见 |
[25:24] | 14 times a man was stabbed. | 这名男士被捅了14刀 |
[25:26] | – How many stabs does it take to be vicious, exactly? – Sustained. | – 要刺多少刀才能被定义为残忍的 – 无效 |
[25:30] | Using a 2- D image from a stereo microscope… | 用立式显微镜的2D图片 |
[25:34] | I was able to create a 3- dimensional model. | 我能够创造出一个3D模型 |
[25:37] | These kerf marks are congruent with a double- edged blade- | 这个切口痕迹跟双刃刀的刀片一致 |
[25:40] | one side serrated, the other not. | 一边是锯齿形的 一边不是 |
[25:43] | Yeah, that’s the knife we found in the tool box in Robert Frazier’s truck. | 是的 这把刀是我们在Robert Frazier的车上的工具箱里找到的 |
[25:46] | That would explain the prints found by the F.B.I. forensics lab? | 这个就能解释了F.B.I鉴定科发现的指纹了吗 |
[25:50] | Explain the prints, but not the victim’s blood. | 解释了指纹 但不能解释死者的血液 |
[25:53] | Yeah, this is the jacket Robert Frazier was wearing at the time of his arrest. | 对的 这个就是Robert Frazier被捕时所穿的夹克衫 |
[25:57] | The hair on the left came from the victim’s larynx. | 左边的毛发是来自死者的咽喉 |
[26:00] | The hair on the right came from the jacket. | 右边的毛发则来自这件夹克衫 |
[26:02] | And they came from the same jacket? | 那么它们都来自于相同的夹克衫吗 |
[26:05] | They came from the same muskrat. | 它们都来自于相同的麝鼠 |
[26:08] | How did this hair get into the victim’s larynx? | 这个毛发怎么进到死者的咽喉的 |
[26:12] | The larynx and the trachea were both punctured by the murder weapon… | 咽喉和气管都被凶器给刺破 |
[26:15] | and that was most logically achieved by the murderer… | 理论上来讲 |
[26:18] | approaching the victim from behind, putting a choke hold on him… | 凶手绕到死者背后 勒住死者 |
[26:22] | and plunging the murder weapon into his throat. | 然后把凶器刺进死者喉咙 |
[26:25] | In doing so, the murderer inadvertently stabbed through his own jacket… | 这样做的时候 凶手难免会刺进他的夹克衫 |
[26:29] | thus depositing the muskrat hair in the victim’s throat. | 因此麝鼠毛会在死者喉咙里 |
[26:33] | Let the record show that the witness… | 有目击者说 |
[26:35] | is wiggling his finger through the jacket in a very convincing manner. | 他总用他的手指头故意穿过这个小孔 |
[26:38] | Objection to the use of the phrase “very convincing manner. “ | 反对用词”故意的” |
[26:41] | – Sustained. – Why? | – 无效 – 为什么 |
[26:43] | – Why what? – Why was Terrance Bancroft killed? | – 什么为什么 – 为什么Terrance Bancroft被杀害 |
[26:46] | Did you discover a motive, Agent Booth? | 你找到作案动机了吗 Booth探员 |
[26:52] | I need 5 minutes, Your Honor. | 我需要5分钟 法官大人 |
[27:00] | Look, man, I saw Terry take the dope from Julio. | 听着 老兄 我看见Terry从Julio那里收走了毒品 |
[27:04] | I don’t see how this is gonna help burn Frazier though. | 我不知道这个怎么帮Frazier定罪 |
[27:06] | It’s called ” chain of evidence. ” It’ll help, okay? Trust me. | 这个被称为”关联证据” 这会帮上忙的 相信我 |
[27:11] | I’ll say what I saw. | 我会把我看见的说出来的 |
[27:13] | – Terry was a good man. – So are you. | – Terry曾经是个好人 – 你也是 |
[27:16] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[27:19] | Terry was, like, “Open that bag, Julio. “ | Terry当时说 “把包打开 Julio” |
[27:21] | – What did Julio do? – Just stood there. | – Julio怎么做的 – 就站在那 |
[27:26] | Terry went over, took the bag from him. | Terry走过去 把包抢了过去 |
[27:28] | He opened it up. It was packed with pounds of blast. | 他打开了包 里面装着好几磅砖 |
[27:31] | Tell the jury what that means. | 告诉评审团那是什么意思 |
[27:33] | Heroin. At least 2 bricks. | 海洛因 至少两砖 |
[27:36] | And, like, everybody knows what happens if Terry catches you holding. | 而且 所有人都知道如果Terry抓到你藏的毒品 他会怎么处理 |
[27:39] | You get sent out for 72 hours. | 你会被送进禁闭72小时 |
[27:41] | – And the drugs? – Straight to the police. | – 那毒品呢 – 直接送到警察手里 |
[27:43] | You believe Robert Frazier killed Terrance Bancroft for that heroin? | 你相信Robert Frazier会为了海洛因杀了Terrance Bancroft吗 |
[27:49] | Yes. Robert Frazier turned out to be a junkie. | 是的 Robert Frazier是个瘾君子 |
[27:52] | That’s why he wore that jacket all the time. | 这也是为什么他总穿着那件夹克 |
[27:53] | – Objection. Assuming facts not in evidence. – What do you mean? | – 反对 推论无法成为证据 – 你说的意思是什么 |
[27:57] | The defendant has every needle disease in the book except H.I.V. | 被告人全身上下都是针眼是因为别的原因而不是H.I.V |
[28:01] | Same objection- Plus, Miss Julian seems… | 一样反对 Julian女士看起来 |
[28:03] | to deeply desire to testify herself. | 想要自己去作证 |
[28:06] | I would like to testify, because then I would know what answers I was getting. | 我当然想要去作证 因为我就可以知道我要的那些答案了 |
[28:09] | All right, settle down. | 好了 肃静 |
[28:11] | This is a murder trial, not a night at the Improve. | 这是谋杀案法庭 不是什么辩论会 |
[28:14] | The victim was killed and left for between 10 and 15 hours. | 死者被杀后 被晾了10到15个小时 |
[28:19] | The murderer returned and forced him into the chair. | 杀手返回 并强迫死者坐在椅子上 |
[28:21] | This was also when he was stabbed 14 times. | 又捅了14刀 |
[28:24] | That 10 to 15 hours gave the murderer time… | 这10到15个小时给了凶手时间 |
[28:27] | to soak Julio Diaz’s sweatshirt in the victim’s blood… | 去把 Julio Diaz的毛衣浸泡在死者血液里 |
[28:30] | in order to put the blame on either Mr. Diaz or the drug suppliers. | 目的是把嫌疑转移到Mr. Diaz身上或是毒品供应商身上 |
[28:34] | But you do not believe that the defendant killed the boy? | 但是你不相信被害人杀了那个男孩吗 |
[28:37] | No, but he might as well have. | 对的 但是他也可能会这样做 |
[28:39] | Objection. | 反对 |
[28:40] | I’ll hear it. | 我想继续听 |
[28:41] | Terrance Bancroft intended to give that heroin to the police… | Terrance Bancroft想要把海洛因给警察 |
[28:45] | – in order to keep Julio Diaz square with his suppliers. – Thank you. | – 目的是不让Julio Diaz被他的供货商杀掉 – 谢谢 |
[28:50] | – Julio Diaz was 14 years old. – Your Honor! | – Julio Diaz才14岁 – 法官大人 |
[28:53] | The prosecution apologizes, Your Honor, and rests. | 公诉方道歉 法官大人 并且申请休庭 |
[28:59] | Wait. You still haven’t slept together? | 等一下 你们还没上过床 |
[29:02] | – I know the problem. – Is it religious upbringing? | – 我知道有问题 – 是因为他的宗教信仰吗 |
[29:05] | – His penis. – What’s wrong with it? | – 是他的生殖器官 – 有什么问题吗 |
[29:08] | Apparently, it’s small. | 很显然 他很小 |
[29:11] | Well, that maybe explains why he hasn’t made any moves on you yet. | 这个可能就解释了为什么他没采取行动 |
[29:15] | He’s insecure, so I should make the first move, right? | 他觉得不安 我应该先主动是吗 |
[29:19] | Yeah. Take Sully for a little test drive. | 是的 测试Sully一下 |
[29:22] | Maybe he’s got unlimited mileage. | 说不定他能让你大吃一惊 |
[29:24] | That’ll make up for the fact that he’s a sub- compact. | 这也能弥补他小的事实 |
[29:30] | Doc, what we’re doing here, would that be considered therapy? | 医生 我们在这里要干什么 这也算是治疗吗 |
[29:33] | Oh, absolutely, especially since I’m about to inquire… | 哦 当然 尤其是我要确定一下 |
[29:35] | whether you’ve experienced any outbursts of temper… | 在我让你改变穿着习惯后 |
[29:37] | since I requested you alter your dress code. | 你有没有发过脾气 |
[29:40] | Yeah. One of the squints- Hodgins- | 有 眯眯眼小队其中一个人 Hodgins |
[29:43] | decided the rules, they didn’t apply to him. | 擅改不适用于他的规则 |
[29:45] | He got entitled and jeopardized my murder case. | 他自以为是地危害了我的案子 |
[29:49] | Ah. And you confronted him physically? | 你差点跟他打起来 |
[29:51] | Physical confrontation- that’s my main skill. | 打起来 是我的本事 |
[29:54] | ” Entitled,” you said. Is he a wealthy man? | 你说了 “自以为是” 他是有钱人吗 |
[29:57] | – Yeah, like the guy who got killed. – The murder victim… | – 是的 跟死者一类的 – 那个谋杀案死者 |
[29:59] | who… tried to help a child and then died for it? | 是想要去帮助一个孩子结果去世的那位吗 |
[30:03] | – And your… squint? – Yeah, squint. | – 以及你的眯眯眼小分队 – 对 眯眯眼小分队 |
[30:06] | Extraordinary. Your squint tried to help a friend… | 真不寻常 你说的那个人也想要去帮助朋友 |
[30:09] | so they both endeavored to do good. | 所以他们两个人都想做好事 |
[30:11] | With no clue of the way things are. | 不按照事情情况来处理 |
[30:13] | The way things are as defined by a working- class lad from Pittsburgh. | 事情情况是由一个来自匹茨堡的工薪阶层来定义的吗 |
[30:19] | That’s right. Pittsburgh. Where I’m from, all right? | 没错 我是从匹茨堡那里来的 |
[30:22] | From the streets, where you get a sense of how the world really is. | 我成长所在的街区 让我懂得了真正的世界是怎样的 |
[30:26] | Yes, I’m sure that’s true, but has it occurred to you… | 当然 我确定那是对的 但是你有没有想过 |
[30:28] | that without the distortion of reality provided by a privileged upbringing… | 没有那些有钱有势的家庭 |
[30:32] | there’d be no such thing as the Sistine Chapel or Taj Mahal… | 也不会有像西斯廷教堂 或者泰姬陵 |
[30:35] | or the Three Rivers Stadium, home of your beloved Steelers? | 又或者是你老家壮观的三河体育场的出现呢 |
[30:38] | Three Rivers Stadium was demolished in 2000. | 三河运动场在2000年就被拆了 |
[30:40] | But it was a great place though. I mean that Lambert- | 但还是一个好的建筑 我是说 Lambert |
[30:43] | No doubt. The point is, you rebel in your way… | 毋庸置疑 重点是 你有你自己的反叛方式 |
[30:46] | your friend rebels in his. | 你朋友也有他自己的反叛方式 |
[30:48] | We all of us have to overcome our upbringings, rich and poor alike. | 我们所有人都要经历成长的挫折 穷富没有区别 |
[30:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:55] | I’m going to ask you to go back to your bilious socks and your ostentatious ties… | 我还是让你穿回莫名其妙的袜子和你花哨的领带 |
[30:59] | and your provocative belt buckles. | 以及你的极具挑逗性的腰带扣 |
[31:01] | You’re saying, if I wear flashy socks, I’m going to forgive Hodgins? | 你是说 如果我穿回闪亮的袜子 我就能原谅Hodgins吗 |
[31:04] | Oh, Lord. I’m not sure I’m that good. | 哦 天 我不认为我那么神 |
[31:08] | Well, perhaps I am. Hmm. | 也许 我就是那么神 嗯 |
[31:09] | Hey, Doc, Doc, Doc, uh- | 嘿 医生 医生 医生 |
[31:12] | Why is it that the belt buckle is provocative? | 为什么我的腰带扣有挑逗性 |
[31:15] | It’s a modern- day codpiece. It forces the eye to the groin. | 相当于现代版的遮羞布 强迫人的视线看向腹股沟 |
[31:25] | What process was used to match the india ink on the letter opener… | 用开信刀上的印度墨水跟 |
[31:29] | with the flake in the victim’s trachea? | 死者气管的干墨作对比用的什么方法 |
[31:32] | Hydropneumatic elutriation. | 液压气动淘洗 |
[31:34] | Which involves dissolving the sample in a solution, correct? | 其中也包括要把样本溶解 对吗 |
[31:38] | – Yes. – Essentially destroying it. | – 对的 – 本质上是破坏 |
[31:41] | Yes. | 对的 |
[31:43] | And how was the muskrat hair processed? | 麝鼠皮是如何处理的 |
[31:45] | Liquid chromatograph mass spectrometry. | 液体套色质谱分析 |
[31:48] | And did you perform this test personally, Dr. Saroyan? | 你亲自做的实验吗 Dr. Saroyan |
[31:51] | No. It was done by a specialist at the Jeffersonian. | 不是 这是我们Jeffersonian的一位专家做的 |
[31:55] | – And who might that be? – Dr. Jack Hodgins. | – 这个人是谁 – Dr. Jack Hodgins |
[31:59] | The same man who used flies to estimate the time of death? | 这个人就是通过苍蝇来推断死亡时间的是吗 |
[32:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:05] | The same Dr. Jack Hodgins… | 相同的Dr. Jack Hodgins |
[32:07] | who was once engaged to the victim’s wife, Clarissa Bancroft? | 跟死者的妻子Clarissa Bancroft曾经订过婚 对吗 |
[32:11] | Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence. | 反对 假设无法成为证据 |
[32:14] | – Sustained. – Quite right, Your Honor. | – 有效 – 十分正确的判断 法官大人 |
[32:16] | The defense calls Dr. Jack Hodgins to the stand… | 反方要求Dr. Jack Hodgins出来作证 |
[32:20] | after which we will be moving for dismissal of all charges. | 之后 所有的起诉都会被取消 |
[32:35] | How do you think they found out about Hodgins and Clarissa Bancroft? | 你们怎么看他们找到Hodgins和Clarissa之间的关系 |
[32:38] | Aw, it’s a classic defense move. | 这是被告方常用的手段 |
[32:39] | You just check out the wife for motive, run through the ex- lovers. | 他们会检查妻子的动机 然后找出前任 |
[32:42] | Well, the judge didn’t dismiss the case, which is a miracle. | 法官没有取消指控 真是奇迹 |
[32:48] | ” Better you don’t know, Caroline. ” Ha. | “最好你不知道 Caroline” 哈 |
[32:51] | I figured it was something small, like a typo on a search warrant, but no. | 我还以为是搜查令上有错别字这种小错误 但并不是 |
[32:55] | Turns out Hodgins had motive to kill the man himself. | 现在Hodgins都有动机去杀害死者了 |
[32:58] | 8 years ago, maybe, but not now. I’ve got Angela. | 8年以前了 不是现在 我已经有Angela了 |
[33:02] | Hello. If I might continue. | 你好 我可以继续了吗 |
[33:04] | The judge has allowed you 24 hours… | 法官给你们24小时 |
[33:07] | to come up with additional evidence that has never been seen… | 来呈上额外的证据 Dr. Hodgins博士从没看过 |
[33:10] | heard, smelled, touched or considered by Dr. Hodgins. | 听过 闻过 碰过 或者 他思考过的新的证据 |
[33:14] | 24 hours. | 24小时 |
[33:19] | Hodgins was all over this case. | Hodgins全程参与了这个案子 |
[33:21] | We need something brand new or something that Hodgins didn’t touch. | 我们需要全新的或者Hodgins之前没经手的 |
[33:25] | Uh, both weapons, blood spatter evidence. | 呃 凶器 血样 |
[33:28] | Right. Trace evidence from the scene, the heroin, the sweatshirt. | 对 现场采集的东西 海洛因 运动衫 |
[33:32] | – We’ve covered it all. – The answer is here, in front of us. | – 我们已经全部收集全了 – 真相就在这里 摆在我们眼前 |
[33:35] | – Just like always. – W- Well- | – 一向如此 – 噢噢 |
[33:50] | – The fungus. – What fungus? | – 菌类 – 什么菌类 |
[33:53] | The fungus Zack found along the interior cervical vertebrae. | Zack在脊柱内侧发现的菌类 |
[33:56] | – Typical cadaver mold. – Let’s have it identified. | – 常见的尸体特征 – 我们来检测一下 |
[33:59] | – That would usually be Hodgins’s job. – Not this time. | – 这以前一直是Hodgins的工作 – 现在不是了 |
[34:14] | It’s my letter of resignation. | 这是我的辞职信 |
[34:17] | Your science was dead- on perfect. | 你的科学水平是最棒的 |
[34:19] | That’s all I care about. I don’t need your resignation. | 我只关心这个 我不需要你的辞职信 |
[34:28] | He didn’t actually tamper with evidence. | 他没有真的破坏证据 |
[34:30] | Dr. Hodgins endangered a case by hiding his relationship with a suspect. | Dr. Hodgins隐藏了跟嫌疑人的关系从而危害了案件 |
[34:34] | I’m saving Dr. Saroyan the trouble of firing me. | 我替Dr. Saroyan省了事了 |
[34:36] | Well, how much trouble is it? “You’re fired. “ | 省了多大的事? “你被炒了” |
[34:38] | That’s no trouble at all. A child could do it. | 这没有什么麻烦 一个小孩也能做到 |
[34:42] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[34:54] | So we all agree it’s Aspergillus. | 所以我们都同意这是曲霉菌 |
[34:57] | But there are 185 strains of Aspergillus. | 但曲霉菌有185种变种 |
[35:00] | – Clavatus, glaucus, flavus- – They all look totally alike to me. | – 喇叭菌 青色菌 黄色菌 – 他们对我来说都一样 |
[35:04] | No. No, these 2 are different. | 不 不这两个就不同 |
[35:09] | – I don’t see it. – Well, they’re both… ” puddly. “ | – 我看不出来 – 他们都 “坑坑的” |
[35:14] | – ” Puddly”? – Well, by puddly… | – “坑坑的”? – 关于坑坑的 |
[35:16] | I mean the hyphae are septate and hyaline… | 我的意思是菌丝都被隔膜 |
[35:19] | and the conidiaphores originate from the basal foot cell… | 分开透明质和分生孢子 |
[35:21] | located on the supporting hyphae… | 而基足长在支持的菌丝上 |
[35:23] | and terminate in a vesicle. | 最后会延伸成小囊 |
[35:26] | Aspergillus ustus. | 焦曲霉 |
[35:27] | You found it. | 你找到了 |
[35:29] | Exactly how much time have you been spending with Hodgins? | 你跟Hodgins在一起到底多久了 |
[35:49] | Pie good? | 派好吃吗 |
[35:57] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[35:59] | Handed in my letter to Cam. | 亲手提交辞职信给Cam |
[36:01] | Idiot. Should have got fired. | 傻瓜 应该等着被开 |
[36:03] | Now no severance package. | 现在 没有遣散费了 |
[36:07] | I figure, a guy like you- | 我想 像你这样男人 |
[36:08] | I resign, that puts things right between us. | 只有我辞职 才能让我们之间重归于好 |
[36:11] | Do we need to discuss it past that? | 我们需要谈谈吗 |
[36:14] | What are we, girls? | 我们是女孩子吗 |
[36:19] | A piece of pie for my friend. | 给我哥们来个派 |
[36:27] | I will remind the jury that they have heard previous testimony… | 我要提醒陪审团 你们已经听过了 |
[36:31] | from Dr. Clifford Lonsdale… | 之前药物成瘾方面的专家 |
[36:33] | a clinical expert in drug addiction. | Dr. Cliufford Lonsdale的证词 |
[36:35] | Why should the jury care about some Latin infections? | 为什么陪审团还要在意这个小感染 |
[36:39] | We found a fungus on the victim… | 我们在死者体内发现的菌类 |
[36:41] | called Aspergillus ustus. | 被称作焦曲霉 |
[36:44] | – Is that not very common? – The fungus in the victim… | – 这个不常见吗 – 在死者身上找到的菌类 |
[36:47] | matches exactly the strain Dr. Lonsdale found in the defendant. | 跟Dr. Lonsdale在被告人身上找到的是一样 |
[36:50] | – What are the chances of that occurring? – Incalculable. | – 这种巧合的几率大吗 – 小到无法计算 |
[36:55] | Which is something I’ve never said before. | 这句话我从前从来没说过 |
[36:57] | Miss Montenegro, how did this happen? | Montenergro小姐 这是怎么发生的 |
[36:59] | When the defendant punctured the victim’s jugular… | 当被告刺穿死者的颈部时 |
[37:03] | he nicked himself. | 他擦伤了自己 |
[37:04] | thus introducing the bacteria directly into the victim’s bloodstream. | 也就把自己的细菌直接带入到了死者的血液里里面 |
[37:08] | The fungus developed only where blood from the fatal stab pooled- | 菌类只在致命伤产生的那摊血里生长 |
[37:13] | here, along the spinal cord. | 在这里 脊髓附近 |
[37:15] | It did not spread throughout the body. | 并没有扩散到全身 |
[37:17] | – Which means- – That only Mr. Frazier could have infected the victim… | – 意味着 – 只有Mr. Frazier才能够感染死者 |
[37:22] | and only within moments of the victim’s death. | 而感染是在死者被杀死的时候发生的 |
[37:25] | – And who found this fungus? – Dr. Zack Addy. | – 那么是谁发现的菌类 – Dr. Zack Addy |
[37:29] | – And who identified it? – Ms. Angela Montenegro. | – 又是谁辨认的 – 是Ms. Angela Montenegro |
[37:33] | – And who realized the significance of it? – I did. | – 又是谁意识到其重要性的 – 是我 |
[37:38] | Dr. Jack Hodgins participated in no way whatsoever? | Dr. Jack Hodgins没有参与任何分析吗 |
[37:41] | Objection. The implication is offensive. | 反对 攻击性暗示 |
[37:44] | That objection has no standing in law, Miss Julian. The witness will answer. | 这条反对在法律里面可站不住脚 证人请回答 |
[37:49] | Despite the fact that I have absolute faith… | 尽管我绝对相信 |
[37:52] | in Dr. Hodgins’s integrity and objectivity… | Dr. Hodgins的正直和客观 |
[37:56] | in this instance, he was not involved. | 在这个证据里 他没有参与 |
[38:00] | Then the evidence stands. | 那么这条证据可以成立 |
[38:07] | I don’t see how they could do that. | 我不明白他们怎么可以这样 |
[38:09] | – Who? – Lawyers. | – 谁 – 律师们 |
[38:10] | – Do what? – Be all friendly. | – 怎么了 – 友好相处 |
[38:13] | The only people lawyers like are other lawyers. | 律师喜欢的人只有其他律师 |
[38:16] | Oh, they were married. They have a daughter, second year at M.I.T. | 哦 他们俩是夫妻 他们有个女儿 在麻省读大二 |
[38:20] | Does anyone else see the irony here? | 还有其他人看出来这有多讽刺了吗 |
[38:22] | Listen up, you people. The verdict is gonna come down any minute. | 你们听好 判决马上就下来了 |
[38:26] | Maybe we’ll win, maybe we’ll lose. But this I do know- | 也许我们能赢 也许我们会输 但是有一点我是明白的 |
[38:30] | you people have got to get your sand together, you hear me? | 你们这些人要团结起来 你们听懂了吗 |
[38:34] | Booth- and you scientist, android brainiacs- | Booth 和你们这些科学家 机器人式的脑子 |
[38:37] | you got something very special here, but you are losing it. | 你们之间有很特别的东西 但是你们在丢失这些东西 |
[38:41] | Dropping serial killers off balconies… | 把连环凶手扔下阳台 |
[38:44] | and blabbin’ suspects’ names to vengeful fathers. | 把嫌犯的名字泄露给愤怒的父亲 |
[38:47] | Cutting into heads before their times. Getting poisoned. | 还没准备好就切别人头 自己又中毒了 |
[38:50] | Gettin’ blown up because you go grabbing for things you shouldn’t ought. | 用手拿不该用手拿的东西导致爆炸 |
[38:53] | Taking photographs from frames. | 从相框里取走相片 |
[38:56] | Gettin’ a perfectly good car smashed to bits for no good reason. | 还把我的一辆好好的车没理由的撞得支离破碎 |
[39:01] | Get it together. Start using your oversized heads. | 振作一点 用用你们这些大脑袋 |
[39:05] | This is the real world. | 这才是现实生活 |
[39:07] | Now, I know bug man here handed in his resignation. | 现在 我知道虫男递交了他的辞职信 |
[39:13] | My official Justice Department recommendation is the following. | 我的官方司法部意见如下 |
[39:17] | We win the case, he gets his job back. | 我们赢了这个案子 他回来工作 |
[39:19] | We lose, Booth shoots him. | 我们输了 Booth一枪崩了他 |
[39:23] | The jury’s returned with the verdict. | 陪审团带着裁定重回法庭了 |
[39:25] | Okay, let’s go face the music. | 好了 我们去听听吧 |
[39:47] | Will the defendant please rise? | 被告能否起来 |
[39:50] | Madam Foreperson, please read the verdict. | Foreperson女士 请读判决 |
[39:53] | We the jury find the defendant guilty. | 我们陪审团一致认为被告人有罪 |
[39:57] | Told you so. | 告诉你了 |
[39:59] | This court is adjourned. | 休庭 |
[40:01] | – Nicely done, Caroline. – Thank you. | – 干的漂亮 Caroline – 谢谢 |
[41:33] | You look happy. | 你看起来很幸福 |
[41:36] | Oh, you look really happy. | 哦 你看起来十分幸福 |
[41:39] | You made the first move. | 你主动了 |
[41:40] | – Well, you told me I should. – How was it? | – 你说我应该这样做的 – 怎样啊 |
[41:43] | I mean, I don’t mean ” it. “ | 我是 我不是问那个 |
[41:45] | No, no. I do. I mean… it. | 不 不 我是 我就说 那个 |
[41:48] | I discovered something very interesting about cops and nicknames. | 我发现一些关于警察和昵称有趣的事情 |
[41:52] | – Anthropologically interesting? – Anatomically interesting. | – 人类学上的有趣 – 解刨学上的有趣 |
[41:56] | They call the bald guy Curly, and the fat guy Tiny. | 他们管光头叫卷毛 管大个子叫小家伙 |
[42:00] | – It’s ironic. – So when they call Sully Peanut- | – 真讽刺啊 – 所以当他们叫Sully “小花生”的时候 |
[42:03] | He doesn’t like to shower with the other guys… | 他不喜欢其他人一起洗澡 |
[42:05] | because he diverges from the quantifiable morphological norm. | 因为他的下体比例完美且突出 |
[42:08] | – What? What’s that mean? – Stands out from a crowd. | – 什么 什么意思 – 鹤立鸡群 |
[42:12] | Do you have a nickname, Booth? Something the other cops call you? | 你有昵称吗 Booth 其他警察怎么叫你的 |
[42:16] | Why? What have you heard? | 怎么这么问 你们听说了什么吗 |
[42:19] | – Congrats, Brennan. – Wow. | – 恭喜你 Brennan – 哇 |
[42:22] | Those socks- Those are amazing. | 又穿回那种袜子了 真棒 |
[42:25] | That’s right. The socks, the tie, the belt buckle. | 没错 袜子 领带 皮带扣 |
[42:28] | All escape valves for my socioeconomic rage. | 社会经济愤怒全部逃出来了 |
[42:31] | I hate psychology. | 我讨厌心理学 |
[42:33] | Oh, you know, they help me deal with the day- to- day irritations… | 哦 你知道 这些东西帮我压制了 |
[42:35] | of dealing with people that are more privileged. | 面对特权人士时的愤怒 |
[42:39] | I slept with Sully last night. | 我昨晚跟Sully睡了 |
[42:42] | – Oh. I thought you already- – No. Last night. | – 哦 我以为你们已经 – 没有 昨晚才 |
[42:46] | Oh. It’s really none of my business. | 哦 这不关我的事 |
[42:48] | – Except we’re partners. – Yeah, there’s that. | – 但我们是搭档 – 对 没错 |
[42:51] | And you told me about your socks. | 你又告诉我了你的袜子 |
[42:54] | Mm- hmm. Sex, socks- – Pretty much the same word. | 嗯 性爱 袜子 差不多一个单词 |
[42:58] | Do we have a case, or are you just visiting? | 我们有案子了 还是你过来看看 |
[42:59] | Yeah. I’ll fill you in on the way. It’s messy. | 没错 我会在路上告诉你 有点混乱 |
[43:02] | Better get some protection. | 最好有点心理准备 |
[43:04] | Let me get my gum boots. | 让我去拿我的胶靴 |
[43:12] | Yeah. I’m gonna need a flashier tie. | 没错 我需要一条更闪亮的领带 |