时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – So,you ever been here before? – No. | – 你来过这里吗 – 没有 |
[00:03] | No, I don’t mean here here. I mean Baltimore. | 不是指这里 我是说巴尔的摩 |
[00:06] | Yeah, I’ve given several lectures to the Baltimore Homicide Division. | 我给巴尔的摩凶案调查部上过课 |
[00:10] | – Oh God. – What’s wrong with your mouth? | – 我的天 – 你嘴怎么了 |
[00:12] | – I got a tooth situation. – Well, go to a dentist. | – 我牙痛 – 去看牙医啊 |
[00:15] | I- I will, if it doesn’t get any better. Ow. Man. | 如果它一直痛我再去 好痛 |
[00:18] | – Are you afraid of the dentist? – I’m not afraid of the- | – 你怕牙医吗 – 才不… |
[00:19] | Welcome to Baltimore. | 欢迎来到巴尔的摩 |
[00:20] | This is a federal flood abatement project, which is why we called you. | 这是联邦的防洪项目 所以我才找你们 |
[00:24] | K- 9 unit was usin’ it for an exercise, and one of the cadaver dogs went berserk. | K- 9小组在这里训练 有一只寻尸犬突然开始狂吠 |
[00:27] | – We dug up the cement- – No, that’s concrete. | – 我们挖开了水泥 – 是混凝土 |
[00:31] | Cement is an ingredient in concrete. | 水泥是混凝土的原料 |
[00:33] | Yeah, that’s a real important distinction to make at this juncture. | 在这个时候指出这种区别真合适 |
[00:37] | So, what do we got, Bones, huh? Do your thing. | 所以你能看出什么 Bones 使出你的本领吧 |
[00:39] | – Nothing. – Nothin’. Nothin’? | – 我什么也看不出来 – 什么也…你怎么会什么都看不出来 |
[00:42] | No, I can’t see enough of the skull, the tibia, the pubis- | 头骨 胫骨和耻骨的裸露部分都不足以让我做出判断 |
[00:45] | – Nothing. – Nothing? Wait a second. Nothing- Sorry. | – 所以我什么也没看出来 – 什么也没有吗 等等 |
[00:49] | Now we drove all the way here so you could just tell me, ” Nothing”? | 我们大老远过来 你却什么发现也没有 |
[00:52] | All right, so what do you want me to do? Uh, get the whole slab of cement- | 所以你想让我把这整块水泥… |
[00:56] | – Concrete. – Concrete. Whatever- shipped back to the Jeffersonian? | – 是混凝土 – 把混凝土给你送回Jeffersonian吗 |
[01:00] | Yes. Yes. | 对 就是这样 |
[01:02] | – Sex? – The mandible suggests male… | – 性别呢 – 从下颌骨可以看出是男性 |
[01:05] | and the tibia suggests he was between 5’6″ and 6′ tall. | 胫骨说明他的身高在1.7-1.83米之间 |
[01:09] | Waffle- soled training shoes and a tracksuit. | 穿着铁模鞋底的运动鞋和运动服 |
[01:11] | – You know who wears tracksuits? – Athletes? | – 你知道谁会穿运动服吗 – 运动员吗 |
[01:13] | – No. Huge tubs of lard or retired people. – And rap stars. | – 是特别胖的人或退休的老人 – 还有说唱明星 |
[01:17] | – The teeth suggest early middle age. – So, not a retiree. | – 牙齿状况说明他刚到中年 – 所以不是退休人士 |
[01:21] | Uh, calcified holes with radial fractures in the left clavicle and scapula… | 左边锁骨和肩胛骨上周围有桡骨骨折的钙化小洞 |
[01:25] | are consistent with ballistic damage. | 和子弹造成的伤害一致 |
[01:27] | – He was shot to death? – And stabbed, but neither killed him. The wounds healed. | – 他是被射杀的吗 – 他还被捅了 但都不是死因 这些伤都愈合了 |
[01:33] | Shot, stabbed, but lived to die another day? Rap star. | 与死亡擦肩而过这么多次后又被杀 是说唱明星吧 |
[01:37] | There’s a small hole in the back of the cranium. | 他的头颅后面有一个小洞 |
[01:39] | Dig the skull out first to establish cause of death… | 把头骨先挖出来才能考虑死因 |
[01:43] | then give Angela something to work with to I.D. the guy. | 然后给Angela一些能辨别他身份的东西 |
[01:46] | Where is Angela? | Angela在哪 |
[01:51] | I’m really not good at this kind of thing, you know? I don’t- | 我真的不擅长这种东西 我不… |
[01:56] | I don’t get the significance. | 我不知道这有什么意义 |
[01:59] | One year ago today, you buried your mother. | 一年前的今天 你埋葬了你的母亲 |
[02:05] | You laid her to rest… here. | 你让她在这里安息 |
[02:11] | You’re marking the anniversary. | 你现在是在纪念这个日子 |
[02:16] | Angela, I… | Angela 我… |
[02:18] | simply don’t believe my mother retained sentience beyond death. | 不认为我母亲死后还会有知觉 |
[02:23] | – Well, part of you is made up of your mother, right? – In a manner of speaking. | – 你身上有你母亲的一部分 对吧 – 可以这么说 |
[02:28] | So honor that part of yourself. | 所以纪念你自己的那部分吧 |
[02:32] | Visualize a memory of her. See what it brings up. | 在脑海中想象她 看看能想到什么 |
[02:38] | I have very few distinct memories of my mother. | 我对我母亲没有很清晰的记忆 |
[02:45] | I’ll wait in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[03:04] | Hiya, honey. | 你好 宝贝 |
[03:08] | I was hopin’ you might show up. | 我一直在等你来 |
[03:11] | I don’t- | 我不… |
[03:12] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[03:14] | You’re standing here in front of your mother’s grave. | 你正站在你母亲的墓前 |
[03:19] | Obviously you’ve come for some kind of answer. | 你肯定是想知道些什么 |
[03:26] | Maybe I can provide ’em. | 或许我可以解答你的疑问 |
[03:29] | You’re a killer. You burn people. | 你是个杀人凶手 你把人点燃 |
[03:33] | Yeah. I’d like to report a sighting of Max Keenan… | 对 我在Eternal Spring墓园 |
[03:36] | at Eternal Spring Memorial Gardens. | 看见了Max Keenan |
[03:38] | – He’s a wanted fugitive. – I love you. | – 他是个逃犯 – 我爱你 |
[03:49] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我很确定 |
[03:54] | Because he’s my father. | 因为他是我父亲 |
[04:33] | Did you talk to your dad at all before you called the cops? | 你在打电话给警察之前跟Max讲了话吗 |
[04:36] | No. Why would I? | 没有 我怎么会跟他说话 |
[04:38] | Well, I haven’t seen my dad in a long time, and… | 我就很久没看到我父亲了 |
[04:40] | if I had the opportunity to talk- Ow. God. | 如果我有机会跟他说话的话 我的妈 |
[04:42] | – Go to a dentist. – Well, I will if it doesn’t get any better. | – 去看牙医吧 – 如果它一直这么痛下去我就去 |
[04:46] | Based on decomposition of the tracksuit… | 根据运动服的腐烂程度 |
[04:48] | Hodgins is estimating a postmortem interval of 2 years. | Hodgins估计死亡时间为两年 |
[04:51] | – Based on bone deterioration, I like 3 years. – Well, what killed him? | – 根据骨骼的老化程度 我会说是三年 – 他是怎么死的 |
[04:55] | The victim was dead shortly after this hole was punched into his skull. | 受害者的头上产生这个洞不久后就死了 |
[05:00] | Too small for a projectile. | 太小了 不可能是子弹 |
[05:02] | – No radiating stress lines. – A slow entry. A piercing wound. | – 没有发射的应力线 – 凶器是缓慢进入的 留下了刺穿的伤口 |
[05:07] | Like a- a screwdriver? Nail gun? Ice pick? | 就像螺丝刀 射钉机或者冰锥吗 |
[05:10] | Yeah, something along those lines. | 差不多就是这种 |
[05:13] | – Cold steel in the brain- Would that kill him? – Depending how far it penetrated. | – 在脑子里插入冷的钢制品会不会致死 – 要看穿透的深不深 |
[05:17] | Yeah, it’s Booth. I need, um, all murders in which… | 我是Booth 我需要所有尸体头部 |
[05:19] | a penetrating wound to the back of the head figured. | 有插入性伤口的凶杀案的资料 |
[05:25] | Great. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[05:34] | – Don’t freak out. – Oh! | – 别害怕 – 噢 |
[05:36] | You broke into my house? That is not acceptable. | 你不能这么直接闯进我家 |
[05:40] | This, uh, little device here- | 这个小设备 |
[05:42] | It jams cell phone frequencies. | 能屏蔽通讯信号 |
[05:47] | – That is illegal. – Unfortunately, illegal is what I do best. | – 这是违法的 – 我向来擅长做违法的事 |
[05:51] | I’m not staying. I just want you to do something for me. | 我不会待太久 我只是想你帮我个忙 |
[05:54] | – I want you to take a look at my rap sheet. – Why? | – 我想让你看看我的犯罪记录 – 为什么 |
[05:58] | Why? Because I want a chance to talk to you- | 你说呢 因为我不想每次跟你谈话 |
[06:00] | actually talk to you- without you calling in the 82nd Airborne. | 面对面谈话的时候 你都要扯上警察 |
[06:04] | How is reading your police record going to change my mind? | 你为什么觉得读你的刑事记录能让我回心转意 |
[06:06] | Just do it. | 听我的就是了 |
[06:09] | I think our victim was killed by Ice Pick. | 我觉得受害人是被”冰锥”杀死的 |
[06:12] | Angela did a facial reconstruction of Cement Head. | Angela给”水泥男”做了面部重组 |
[06:16] | – ” Concrete Head,” you mean. – No, ” Cement Head. ” It’s got a nicer ring. | – 你是说”混凝土男”吧 – “水泥男”听起来更顺 |
[06:19] | So I ran it through Interplus, and I got a match. | 我在Interplus上找到了匹配结果 |
[06:21] | ” William Raymond ‘Billy Ray McKenna’, West Virginia. | William Raymond 绰号”Billy Ray McKenna” 住在西维吉尼亚 |
[06:26] | ” Assault, manslaughter, kidnapping… | 袭击 过失杀人 绑架 |
[06:30] | – torture”- – This here? | – 折磨 – 这个人 |
[06:32] | This here is, uh, Hugh Kennedy. | 这个人是Hugh Kennedy |
[06:35] | – Uh, I think he killed Cement Head. – Why? | – 我觉得是他杀了”水泥男” – 为什么 |
[06:39] | Well, West Virginia, likes to use an ice pick on his victims… | 他也在西维吉尼亚 而且他擅长用冰锥杀人 |
[06:41] | plus Ice Pick and Cement Head were both employed… | 还有”冰锥”和”水泥男”都受雇于 |
[06:44] | by a regional crime boss from West Virginia… | 一个西维吉尼亚犯罪集团的老大 |
[06:46] | named Gallagher. | 他叫Gallagher |
[06:50] | – Well, what are we gonna call him? – ” Gallagher. “ | – 我们应该叫他什么 – 就叫他Gallagher |
[06:54] | What, he runs most of the, uh, prostitutes, strippers… | 他掌握着西维吉尼亚大部分的卖淫 色情业 |
[06:57] | gambling, bootlegging, meth, extortion in West Virginia. | 赌博 走私 毒品还有敲诈勒索 |
[07:02] | 5 years ago, the West Virginia state police | 五年前 西维吉尼亚警方开始 |
[07:04] | began pressuring Gallagher’s criminal operation, making a lot of arrests. | 给Gallagher的违法行业施压 逮捕了一堆人 |
[07:08] | Including Ice Pick and Cement Head. Cement Head goes to jail. | 其中就有”冰锥”和”水泥男” “水泥男”进了监狱 |
[07:12] | – Ice Pick? Out on bail, babe. – You say that like it means something. | – “冰锥”呢 则被保释了 – 所以呢 |
[07:16] | I talked to the officer in charge, and he said that Ice Pick wouldn’t say anything… | 我跟负责的警官谈了谈 他说”冰锥”什么也没说 |
[07:20] | so they punished him by lettin’ him out on bail. | 所以他们打算用保释的方法来惩罚他 |
[07:22] | – How is bail punishment? – ‘Cause it makes Gallagher think… | – 保释算哪门子惩罚 – 因为这让Gallagher觉得 |
[07:25] | that Ice Pick cooperated with the cops. | “冰锥”跟警方合作了 |
[07:28] | Ah, it’s criminal psychology, Bones, you know? | 这是犯罪心理学 Bones |
[07:31] | You wouldn’t get it. Just… read. Just continue reading there, will ya? | 你不懂的 就…接着看资料吧 |
[07:36] | Half- a- million- dollar bond. Kennedy jumped bail. | 五十万美金的保释金 Kennedy在保释中逃走 |
[07:40] | Killed in a car accident while fleeing a” bail fugitive recovery agent. “ | 在逃离一个”专门找保释逃犯的特工”时出了车祸死了 |
[07:45] | – Bounty hunter. – Car burned the remains to ashes. | – 赏金猎人 – 车跟尸体都只剩下灰烬 |
[07:47] | All they got was a severed leg. They didn’t actually get Ice Pick’s body. | 他们只找到一条断腿 从来没找到”冰锥”的尸体 |
[07:51] | So, we gonna talk to the bounty hunter? | 所以我们要去找那个赏金猎人吗 |
[07:54] | No, I am. You’re gonna make sure that that severed leg actually belonged to Ice Pick. | 我自己去 你去确保那条断腿真的是”冰锥”的 |
[07:58] | – Someone kept the leg? – The severed leg was frozen as evidence. | – 有人保管那条腿吗 – 那条腿被当做证据冻起来了 |
[08:01] | So… you think Ice Pick might still be alive. | 所以你觉得”冰锥”可能还活着 |
[08:05] | As a friend of mine likes to say, “Don’t jump to conclusions… | 就像我的一个朋友说的 “在有实际证据之前 |
[08:08] | until all the evidence is in. “ | 先别急着下结论” |
[08:10] | But if the facts are in, then it’s not jumping to conclusions. So I never said that. | 但是如果有证据就不能叫急着下结论了 我没讲过这种话 |
[08:14] | I never said that the friend is you, okay? | 我又没说你就是那个朋友 |
[08:28] | Does it have to be completely thawed for you to examine? | 你不是得等它解冻了才能做检查吗 |
[08:31] | No. My interest lies only in the femur. | 我只对股骨感兴趣 |
[08:33] | I need to get some tissue for D.N.A. testing. | 我要取样一些能做DNA检测的组织 |
[08:49] | I’m the bounty hunter you want to talk to- Veleska Miller. | 我就是你要找的那个赏金猎人 我叫Veleska Miller |
[08:57] | You wanna know about Kennedy’s leg? | 你想知道关于Kennedy的腿的事吗 |
[09:01] | Anything you wanna tell me outside the official report, that’s great. | 你能告诉我官方记录以外的东西就最好了 |
[09:04] | Sure- how it smelled, his body cooking over the fire. | 当然 除非你想知道他的尸体被火烤了以后是什么味儿 |
[09:08] | Otherwise, I stand by the record. | 不然我没什么别的好说 |
[09:13] | How’d you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[09:14] | Tip from someone I know who provides documents to fugitives. | 是一个给逃犯提供资料的人给我的信息 |
[09:16] | Tailed him. He made me, took off. Boom. | 他发现我跟着他 准备下车 然后就爆炸了 |
[09:21] | Found his leg about 30 yards from the vehicle. | 我在大概三十码外的地方找到了他的腿 |
[09:24] | And you saw him burn? | 你亲眼看见他燃烧吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah. Why? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[09:33] | That’s it? | 没别的要问吗 |
[09:35] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[09:38] | I’m a little disappointed. | 我有点失望 |
[09:39] | I was hoping you’d keep me here a while, ask me some dumb- ass federal questions… | 我还以为你会让我呆在这里 问我一些警察常问的蠢问题 |
[09:44] | check me out. | 上下打量我什么的 |
[09:47] | How’s about I buy you a nice breakfast then? | 要不然我请你吃早餐吧 |
[09:53] | A guy like you must be going crazy in the F.B.I. | 你这样的人在FBI肯定会疯的 |
[09:56] | What kind of guy is that exactly? | 我是哪样的人 |
[09:59] | I’m a bounty hunter, sport. I read people fast or I die. | 我是个赏金猎人 伙计 我必须迅速识人不然我就会死 |
[10:04] | You are not standard government- issue. | 你不是那种标准的政府工作者 |
[10:07] | Take a walk on the wild side. | 你是那种游走边缘的人 |
[10:09] | I have more fun, fewer rules and a lotta money. | 我的工作没那么多规矩 更有趣 薪水也高 |
[10:15] | You know, you make a compelling case. | 听上去很诱人 |
[10:22] | Booth Booth. | |
[10:23] | Coroner’s report said Kennedy’s leg was severed in the car accident. | 验尸官的报告里说Kennedy的腿是在车祸中断的 |
[10:27] | We don’t call him ” Kennedy. ” We call him ” Ice Pick. “ | 我们不叫他Kennedy 我们叫他”冰锥” |
[10:30] | Hold on for one second. Sorry. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[10:33] | Yeah- Ah. Listen, I got the, uh, bounty hunter here. | 听着 赏金猎人在我这 |
[10:37] | She was an eyewitness to the crash, saw him incinerated. | 她是车祸的目击证人 亲眼看见他死的 |
[10:41] | Tell Booth that Ice Pick’s femur is sliced cleanly at 90 degrees. | 告诉Booth”冰锥”的腿是以90度干净利落的切下来的 |
[10:45] | I can hear you, Bones, okay? It’s a speakerphone. | 我听得见 Bones 你们开了免提 |
[10:48] | Look, amputation like that could happen in a bad wreck. Right, Cam? | 这种截肢可能出现在很严重的车祸中吧 Cam |
[10:52] | – Yes. – Well, there are kerf marks. | – 对 – 但是有切口的痕迹 |
[10:55] | – She’s seeing evidence of a saw, Booth. – I know what kerf marks are. | – 她觉得是用电锯干的 Booth – 我知道什么叫切口 |
[10:59] | Booth should arrest the bounty hunter. | Booth应该逮捕那个赏金猎人 |
[11:01] | I can hear you, Bones. What am I gonna arrest her for, huh? | 我能听见你说话 Bones 我有什么理由逮捕她 |
[11:04] | For lying. For perjury. For aiding in a cover- up. | 说谎啊 作伪证啊 帮助掩盖事实都可以啊 |
[11:07] | If she’s there with you, just detain her. | 如果她跟你在一起 你就拖延时间 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[11:15] | I’ll let you know how that works out. | 我会告诉你结果的 |
[11:23] | Hey, huh? Look at that, huh? D.N.A. is a match. | DNA匹配 |
[11:26] | West Virginia state troopers got a D.N.A. sample at Ice Pick’s arrest. | 西维吉尼亚州警在逮捕”冰锥”的时候收集了他的DNA |
[11:31] | This is definitely his leg. Was she pretty? | 这绝对是他的腿 她漂亮吗 |
[11:34] | Ice Pick is a male. | “冰锥”是男的 |
[11:36] | I mean, the bounty hunter who gave Booth the slip. | 我是说那个甩掉Booth的赏金猎人 |
[11:39] | – You know, she didn’t get away ’cause she was pretty. – She was a she? | – 她不是因为长得好看才能逃走的 – 赏金猎人是女的啊 |
[11:42] | – No, she was a- Oh, God. – What’s wrong with your mouth? | – 不是 她是…哦天 – 你的嘴怎么回事 |
[11:45] | I’m guessing the anterior molar on the left side is infected. | 我猜他左边的前磨牙感染了 |
[11:49] | The leg was surgically amputated. | 这条腿是被截下来的 |
[11:51] | – Go to a dentist. – He’s afraid of the dentist. | – 去找牙医啊 – 他怕牙医 |
[11:54] | These kerf marks are consistent with a type of wire saw used to remove horns from heifers. | 这种切口跟从母牛头上砍角的工具匹配 |
[11:59] | Ah, so Ice Pick and his bounty hunter set up a car accident… | 所以”冰锥”和他的赏金猎人设计了一场车祸 |
[12:03] | with a dummy victim so everyone stops lookin’ for him. | 制造出假的受害者 就不会有人再找他了 |
[12:06] | 2 years later, he kills Conc- Cement head. | 两年以后 他杀了”混…水泥男” |
[12:09] | She hoodwinked you ’cause she was hot. | 她能甩掉你是因为她很性感对吧 |
[12:12] | Look, you know what? She wasn’t hot. In fact, she looked like a man. | 她一点都不性感 相反 她长得像个男的 |
[12:15] | The amputation was probably performed by a livestock veterinarian. | 截肢手术可能是一个兽医做的 |
[12:19] | – Hey, Bones, I got that other thing you want to discuss. – Oh. Let’s… | – Bones 我这有你想知道的东西 – 那就… |
[12:22] | go to my office so… we don’t disturb Cam. | 到我办公室去吧 我们别打扰Cam |
[12:26] | Booth- livestock amputation? That is one tough, determined old criminal. Be careful. | Booth 会让兽医给自己手术的肯定是个冷酷坚定的罪犯 小心 |
[12:35] | – You know, I was goin’ through your father’s crim- – Shh! | – 我看了一下你父亲的犯罪… – 嘘 |
[12:37] | criminal record, and he was right about one thing. | 犯罪记录 他是对的 |
[12:39] | – He never ended anyone’s life who didn’t have it comin’ to ’em. – He’s a sociopath. | – 他从没取过无辜之人的性命 – 他是个反社会的人 |
[12:43] | Well, maybe, but at least he aimed in the right direction. | 可能吧 但他的出发点是对的 |
[12:45] | – Ow! God! – Let me take a look at your tooth. | – 好痛 – 让我看看你的嘴 |
[12:47] | All right. Just… go easy. You promise? | 你轻点行吗 |
[12:52] | – Okay. – All right? | – 行 – 你确定吗 |
[12:53] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[12:56] | – What? – In the Old West, he would have been considered a hero. | – 怎么了 – 在以前的西部 他会是个英雄 |
[13:00] | Yeah, well, the Old West was a time of chaos- | 那时候的西部是个混乱 |
[13:03] | and violence that, anthropologically speaking | 暴力的世界 从人类学角度上说 |
[13:06] | our country is still trying to recover from. | 我们的国家还在恢复阶段 |
[13:08] | Yeah. I was right. Anterior molar on the left side- It’s infected. | 我说对了 左边前面的臼齿感染了 |
[13:13] | Your father never killed any hardworkin’, tax- paying citizens or honest cops. | 你父亲从来没杀过老实交税 勤勤恳恳的公民和清白的警察 |
[13:17] | – Ow. – You still think that society should forgive him? | – 痛痛痛 – 你还是觉得这个社会能原谅他吗 |
[13:20] | I’m saying, if I have an opportunity to arrest him, I will. | 我是说 如果有机会的话我会逮捕他 |
[13:23] | But you know who maybe should forgive him? | 但是你知道谁最应该原谅他吗 |
[13:28] | His daughter. | 他的女儿 |
[13:30] | Oh. Look at that. Our small- town crime boss is here. | 看啊 我们的小镇犯罪头子来了 |
[13:35] | Let’s go have a little chat with him, shall we? | 我们去跟他聊聊吧 |
[13:39] | Billy Ray McKenna shortly before he became ” Cement Head. “ | 这是Billy Ray McKenna变成水泥男不久之前的样子 |
[13:43] | – I like nicknames. They’re universal mnemonic devices. – Why are we doing this? | – 我喜欢昵称 它们是公认有用的记忆方式 – 我们为什么要弄这个 |
[13:48] | Don’t we know that cause of death was brain scrambling due to an ice pick? | 他的死因不就是冰锥刺穿头部吗 |
[13:52] | The technical term is ” pithing. “ | 准确术语应该是脑脊髓剌毁法 |
[13:54] | And it’s not how he died. | 而且那不是他的死因 |
[13:56] | It entered the medullary pyramids… | 冰锥进入了延髓锥体 |
[13:59] | and bevelling on the entry site suggests it was- | 进入点的斜切说明这是… |
[14:03] | I don’t believe there’s an English word that adequately describes- | 我觉得好像没有什么词能准确形容… |
[14:06] | – “Wiggling.” Up and down is “wiggling.” – Okay- | – “扭动” 上下摇摆叫”扭动” – 好的 |
[14:10] | wiggled, thus paralyzing the victim and causing some difficulty breathing. | 这是一种扭动 让受害者无法活动并造成呼吸困难 |
[14:15] | – But he would live for upwards of several hours. – Smart. | – 但他至少还能活几个小时 – 聪明 |
[14:18] | Very little blood spilled. How did the victim die? | 没有流什么血 那他是怎么死的 |
[14:22] | Ugh, this is the bad part. | 这就是糟糕的地方 |
[14:25] | It appears that the concrete was poured over him while he was still alive. | 被倒上水泥的时候他还没死 |
[14:29] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[14:31] | These chunks of concrete are in the shape of… | 这些大块水泥的形状 |
[14:35] | a sinus cavity… | 有一个像窦腔 |
[14:37] | bronchial tubes… | 有像支气管的 |
[14:39] | plus a kind of a hollow around the middle finger. | 还有一个像包着中指的空心外壳 |
[14:44] | You said he was paralyzed. | 你不是说他不能活动吗 |
[14:46] | Well, if the ice pick was inserted and then waggled… | 如果冰锥被插入以后又左右扭动了 |
[14:54] | it would affect the median nerve and the T1 nerve roots. | 就会对正中神经和T1神经根产生影响 |
[14:57] | Which control the flexor carpi radialis. | 这两个又控制着桡侧腕屈肌 |
[14:59] | Anterior palm, thumb, index and middle fingers. | 也就是控制着前掌 拇指 食指和中指 |
[15:02] | – But if it was- – Wiggled- | – 但是如果它是 – 被上下扭动的 |
[15:06] | the victim would lose the ability to move the ring and pinkie fingers. | 受害者就不能移动无名指和小指 |
[15:10] | We think he wiggled instead of waggled. | 我们认为他是上下扭动冰锥的 |
[15:13] | Because he could still move his middle finger. | 因为他还能动他的中指 |
[15:15] | It’s a terrible way to die. | 这种死法真可怕 |
[15:18] | Our conclusion is that he was trying to swim to the surface | 我们猜测他是想试着游到表面 |
[15:21] | using only his middle finger. | 光用他的中指 |
[15:24] | The last time I saw Billy Ray McKenna, he was ” So long, sucker”ing me… | 我最后一次看到Billy Ray McKenna的时候 他正坐在 |
[15:27] | from his F- 150 and headin’ off on a well- earned vacation. | 他的福特F- 150上跟我告别 准备去度他应有的假 |
[15:30] | Well- earned by torturing a journalist who was talkin’ too much. | 他获得这次度假机会是因为他折磨了一个话太多的记者 |
[15:34] | Well, I resent your inference. | 我讨厌你这个推测 |
[15:35] | Get ’em my, uh- what- you- call- it- tax papers, employment records. | 给他们看我的 什么来着 纳税文件和雇佣记录 |
[15:40] | – Did I get that right? – Not quite. | – 我说对了吗 – 不完全对 |
[15:41] | You resent his implication. He is implying that you’re a criminal. | 你讨厌他的推测 他是在暗示你是个罪犯 |
[15:45] | You’re taking the inference from his implication. | 你是从他的暗示中得到推论的 |
[15:50] | Uh, according to this, Mr. Lightner is your flight instructor. | 这里显示 Mr. Lightner是你的飞行教员 |
[15:55] | That is correct. I have, uh, wide- rangin’ enterprises. | 对的 我拥有的企业领域很广 |
[15:59] | Clark here is helpful in gettin’ me where I gotta get. | Clark很擅长让我得到我想要的东西 |
[16:02] | And William Raymond McKenna is down as a media liaison. | 这里写着William Raymond McKenna是一个媒体联络人 |
[16:06] | Yep, by breakin’ journalists’ fingers. | 他是通过敲碎记者的手指来联络吧 |
[16:08] | You know, you never asked me about, uh, Billy Ray McKenna there, big dog. | 你知道吗 你都没有问我Billy Ray McKenna怎么了 大人物 |
[16:14] | Well, I assume, big dog, that Billy Ray is deceased. | 我猜Billy Ray死了 大人物 |
[16:18] | – Why? – He was a valued employee. | – 为什么 – 他是一个很有价值的雇员 |
[16:21] | Disappears for 3 years, I gotta assume the worst. | 失踪了三年 我总得设想最糟的情况吧 |
[16:24] | His body was found encased in concrete. | 有人发现他的尸体被封在混凝土里 |
[16:31] | Tell you what. We’re gonna claim his remains. We’ll bury him proper. | 这样吧 我们来认领他的遗物 我们会妥善安葬他的 |
[16:34] | – Where’d you send him on vacation? – Canada. | – 你送他去哪度假了 – 加拿大 |
[16:37] | – Canada. – Was it the mounties that found Billy Ray encased in cement? | – 加拿大啊 – 是加拿大骑警发现他的尸体在水泥里吗 |
[16:41] | Concrete. | 是混凝土 |
[16:43] | Not cement. It’s a common error. | 不是水泥 这是个常见的错误 |
[16:45] | – Baltimore police. – Is Baltimore on the way to Canada? | – 是巴尔的摩警方发现他的 – 去加拿大会经过巴尔的摩吗 |
[16:48] | Well, the most efficient route is up through Detroit… | 最快的路线要经过底特律… |
[16:51] | but Billy Ray- how he loved Vermont so. | 但是Billy Ray 他特别喜欢佛蒙特州 |
[16:54] | Do you have any idea who might want to kill Mr. McKenna? | 你知道有谁会想杀了Mr. McKenna吗 |
[16:58] | – Oh, well, yeah. He,uh- Well, how’d you put it? – Aggressive- | – 噢 他啊 怎么形容的来着 – 激进 |
[17:03] | both socially and sexually. | 在社交方面跟性方面都是 |
[17:06] | How about Hugh Kennedy? | 那Hugh Kennedy呢 |
[17:09] | – Hugh Kennedy. – Yeah- handy with the ice pick. | – Hugh Kennedy – 就是那个使得一手好冰锥的 |
[17:12] | According to this, you hired him as… | 根据这个 他是你的 |
[17:15] | a “liquor license consultant” on a per- case basis. | 卖酒执照顾问 每次有这种事情你都要找他 |
[17:19] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. I remember. Taciturn type, very dour. | 对对对 我想起来了 沉默寡言的类型 阴沉沉的 |
[17:23] | Right. In jail for murder once, manslaughter twice… | 他因谋杀入狱一次 过失杀人入狱两次 |
[17:27] | and suspect in 4 unsolved murders all involving ice picks. | 而且是四起冰锥杀人悬案的嫌疑犯 |
[17:35] | You know, good old Hugh did not put none of that on his résumé. | 老好人Hugh可没在他的简历上写这些 |
[17:38] | If I recall, Mr. Kennedy was killed in a car accident fleeing a bail enforcement officer. | 没记错的话 Mr. Kennedy好像在一次逃避保释执行官的时候出了车祸 |
[17:44] | Guess he got burned up. | 我猜他被烧焦了 |
[17:47] | Well- you guys look us up if you’re ever in western West Virginia. | 你们如果去过西维吉尼亚西边 |
[17:52] | – We’re at Snackie’s Roadhouse and Grill. – Where the 119 hits the 64. | – 可以在Snackie的路边烧烤屋找我们 – 就是在119和64高速交界处 |
[17:58] | I’ll make a note of that. | 我会记下来的 |
[18:01] | 119 hits the- | 119高速跟 |
[18:03] | – 64. – 64. | – 64高速的交界处 – 64高速 |
[18:15] | Hey, T, look. Snickerdoodles. What are y- | 我给你带了软曲奇饼 你怎么… |
[18:19] | Oh, come on. You used to love ’em… | 别啊 你之前很喜欢吃的… |
[18:20] | when you were a little girl. | 在你还是个小女孩的时候 |
[18:23] | I got a message for you from your brother. | 我帮你哥哥给你捎了口信 |
[18:26] | What message? | 什么口信 |
[18:27] | Uh, he says, um- He says hi. | 他让我 他让我给你问个好 |
[18:35] | Have you turned Russ into a criminal too? | 你把Russ也变成罪犯了吗 |
[18:38] | Hey, I haven’t committed a crime in over 15 years. I’m straight. | 我15年都没有犯罪过了 我是清白的 |
[18:42] | Except for killing, gutting and burning the deputy director of the F.B.I. | 但是你杀了FBI副局长 把他的肠子掏空了 还把他的尸体烧了 |
[18:47] | He was tryin’ to kill Russ, and then he was going after you. | 他要杀Russ 下一个目标就是你 |
[18:49] | It is not a crime to protect your family. | 保护自己的家人不算犯罪 |
[18:52] | Well, some fathers do it without killing. | 有些爸爸不用杀人也能做到这点 |
[18:58] | – Did, uh, you and Booth take a look at my, uh, rap sheet? – Yes. | – 你跟Booth看了我的犯罪记录吗 – 看了 |
[19:04] | – And? – He’ll arrest you if he has the chance. | – 然后呢 – 他有机会就会逮捕你 |
[19:08] | What else? | 没别的了吗 |
[19:15] | So, these snickerdoodles | 所以 试试这些曲奇 |
[19:17] | Come on. You don’t remember? You loved them as a little girl. | 你不记得了吗 你小时候很喜欢吃的 |
[19:20] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[19:22] | I’d come home, and then you’d be jumpin’ around. | 我回家 你就会高兴地蹦蹦跳跳 |
[19:25] | You were 5 or 6 years old. | 你那时候才五六岁 |
[19:26] | You’d say, ” Why don’t you put on the ‘trying song’? Put on the ‘trying song. “‘ | 你会问我 为什么不放那首”尝试”的歌 |
[19:28] | – The ” trying song”? – It was my favorite song. | – “尝试”的歌? – 这是我最喜欢的歌 |
[19:31] | I used to sing it. It was, uh, by Poco? The band? | 我过去经常唱 好像是一个叫Poco的乐队唱的 |
[19:38] | I’ve been thinkin’ about all the things you told me | 我最近在想你跟我说过的话 |
[19:42] | I know you’re full of doubt. Cannot let it be | 我知道你有很多不解 也没法放手不管 |
[19:45] | But I know, if you keep on comin’ back for more | 但我知道如果你继续来找我 |
[19:51] | Then I’ll keep tryin’ | 我就会一直尝试 |
[19:54] | I’ll keep on tryin’ | 我会一直努力的 |
[19:58] | It’s a good song. | 这是首好歌 |
[20:08] | Hugh Kennedy- bad guy. But he’s dead- | Hugh Kennedy 是个好人 但已经死了 |
[20:11] | about 5 years ago in a car crash in West Virginia. | 五年前在西维吉尼亚的一场车祸里死的 |
[20:14] | Recent evidence suggests otherwise. How do you know him? | 但是最近有一些证据表明他还没死 你怎么认识他的 |
[20:17] | Well, him and his ice pick were, uh, pretty famous in some circles. I gotta go. | 他跟他的冰锥在某些圈子里很出名 我得走了 |
[20:22] | – Now? – Yeah, you speed- dialed Booth. | – 现在吗 – 对 你已经用快速拨号打给Booth了 |
[20:25] | Now he’s been listening to everything, and the- the SWAT team’s on its way. | 他现在能听见我们说话 特警队也在来的路上了 |
[20:30] | I mean, I’m just guessing. | 我只是猜的 |
[20:34] | But there is somethin’ I do want to say to you. | 但是我有些话想跟你说 |
[20:39] | – Mom. – It’s not about Mom. | – 关于妈妈的吗 – 不是关于你妈妈的 |
[20:41] | It’s about you. And it’s about stuff that she wanted you to know. | 是关于你的 而且是她想让你知道的东西 |
[20:44] | She never got the chance to tell you. | 她一直没有机会告诉你 |
[20:52] | Hey, Booth, there’s a couple of things that you should know about this guy Kennedy. | Booth 关于Kennedy这个人 你们应该知道 |
[20:56] | He’s got an addiction to model airplanes. | 他很沉迷模型飞机 |
[21:00] | Try some of these again. You’ll love ’em. | 试着吃一些吧 你会喜欢的 |
[21:08] | Wait. Dad, what’s – | 等等 爸爸 |
[21:11] | – What’s the second thing? – He’s wily. | – 还有什么是我们应该知道的 – 他很狡猾 |
[21:16] | You be careful, okay? | 你自己小心点 好吗 |
[21:26] | Did you get that? | 你听见了吗 |
[21:40] | Well, I gotta tell you, you’re right, Zack. | 不得不说 你是对的 Zack |
[21:42] | Every model airplane freak from Baltimore is here. | 巴尔的摩喜欢飞机模型的怪人都在这了 |
[21:45] | We prefer the term ” pilots. “ | 我们更喜欢”飞行员”这个称谓 |
[21:47] | Yeah. Okay, so you’re into this stuff too, huh? | 所以你也喜欢玩这个吗 |
[21:49] | Forensic anthropology is only one of my doctorates. The other is in applied engineering. | 除了法医人类学博士 我还有应用工程学的博士学位 |
[21:53] | – I’m extremely adept at practical aeronautics. – Do you see Ice Pick? | – 我还很擅长实用航空学 – 你看见冰锥了吗 |
[21:57] | A lot of these guys are kinda old. | 这些人都挺老的 |
[22:00] | You know, they’re wearin’ those, uh- those sunglasses that wrap around their heads? | 他们都戴着那种 能围住整个头的太阳镜 |
[22:04] | Well, how many of them only have one leg? | 只有一只腿的人总不多吧 |
[22:06] | Well, half of them are sittin’ down. Okay, how am I gonna get them to stand up? | 有一半的人都是坐着的 我要怎么让他们站起来 |
[22:10] | – Crashes bring everyone to their feet. – Shoot down one of the planes. | – 飞机坠毁能让大家起立 – 你朝一架飞机开枪 |
[22:14] | That’s great, huh? Next thing you know, I’m being evaluated by my shrink again. | 好主意 到时候我又要被心理医生评估了 |
[22:17] | – That’s not gonna happen. – Drive onto the field. | – 不会的 – 你把车开到草地上 |
[22:19] | – What? – Put your car where they like to land. | – 你说什么 – 把车停在飞机降落的地方 |
[22:22] | Everyone will stand up and yell at you. | 每个人都会站起来骂你的 |
[22:26] | This better work. | 这个主意最好能行 |
[22:27] | Now just stay with me here. | 先别挂电话 |
[22:32] | – Oops. – Look at that guy! | – 噢 – 看那个人 |
[22:35] | Look at that, huh? It seems to be workin’. Ha- ha. | 好像还真有用 |
[22:38] | Ooh, they’re mad. | 他们好像生气了 |
[22:41] | – Do you see him? – They’re all wearin’ long pants. | – 你看见他了吗 – 他们都穿着长裤 |
[22:45] | I mean, how could I tell if any of’em are wearing a prosthetic? | 我怎么知道他们谁装了义肢 |
[22:48] | The prosthetic will cause a slightly unnatural alignment of the spine… | 义肢会让脊椎看起来有点不自然地直 |
[22:52] | – which will result in a compensating adjustment of – Booth, | – 也就是会引起补偿性的调节… – Booth |
[22:55] | the instinct will be for these men to step toward you. | 这些人会本能地朝你靠近 |
[22:58] | One man will be standing perfectly still. | 但有一个人会站着不动 |
[23:04] | – Aw, forget him. – Get off your phone! | – 算了 别理他了 – 别打电话了 |
[23:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:12] | Yep, I got him. | 我看见他了 |
[23:14] | Sorry. Apologize. Just passing through. | 对不起 我只是要过去 |
[23:24] | – Afternoon. – Anybody askin’ after me? | – 下午好 – 有人打听过我吗 |
[23:28] | Nope. | 没有 |
[23:48] | – What the hell? – I’m gonna need his room number. | – 怎么回事 – 我要他的房间号 |
[24:09] | Maybe I can help you. | 或许我能帮你 |
[24:23] | What’d you- What’d you hit me with? | 你是…是用什么打我的 |
[24:27] | Huh? Only reason I ask, ’cause my tooth- It doesn’t hurt anymore. | 我想问你是因为 我的牙居然不痛了 |
[24:32] | You know, you’re the first guy that’s got the drop on me in 10 years. | 你是十年来第一个撂倒我的人 |
[24:35] | Yeah, I used to get that a lot. | 这话我以前听得多了 |
[24:38] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[24:40] | As long as you answer one for me then. | 只要你也愿意答我一个问题 |
[24:42] | Yeah, so what- what happened to you 3 years ago, huh? What’s your story? | 你三年前遭遇了什么 |
[24:47] | Billy Ray got in the back of my cab. | Billy Ray进了我的车后座 |
[24:51] | Don’t know which one of us was bigger surprised, but… | 不知道我们中哪个更惊讶 反正 |
[24:54] | must have been Billy Ray, ’cause he’s the one that ended up dead. | 肯定是Billy Ray 因为他才是最后死了的那个 |
[25:00] | Okay, what’s your question? | 你要问什么 |
[25:04] | How you people find him under all that cement? | 你们怎么发现他在水泥里的 |
[25:07] | A dog. | 一只狗找到的 |
[25:08] | – A dog, huh? – Yeah. So why am I not dead? | – 一只狗吗 – 对 所以我为什么还活着 |
[25:13] | I never killed nobody for fun. It was my job. | 我杀人不是为了好玩 那是我的工作 |
[25:17] | And I’m retired. | 我已经退休了 |
[25:20] | Now listen. I know you fellas get in trouble if you lose your gun. | 听着 我知道如果你们丢了枪会有麻烦 |
[25:27] | – I’m takin’ the bullets, though, if you don’t mind. – Whoa! | – 所以我就拿走子弹了 如果你不介意的话 – 别 |
[25:29] | – Oh. Well, what about me? – Settle down. | – 那我怎么办 – 等着就行了 |
[25:32] | – Wha- – Settle down. Relax. | – 什么… – 放松点 |
[25:36] | Someone’ll find you. | 会有人来找你的 |
[25:39] | You have a good day now. | 祝你日安 |
[25:57] | I just want to talk about your mother. | 我只想跟你谈谈你的妈妈 |
[26:00] | Booth is missing. | Booth失踪了 |
[26:04] | It’s been over 18 hours. | 他失踪超过18个小时了 |
[26:06] | He tried to take down Hugh Kennedy by himself? | 他是想自己抓到Hugh Kennedy吗 |
[26:09] | He’s only got one leg, and he’s old. | 他只有一只腿 而且他老了 |
[26:12] | Yeah. You know how he got old? | 你知道这样的人老了是什么样的吗 |
[26:14] | By bein’ fast and paranoid. He cut off his own leg. | 他们动作会更迅速 人变得多疑 他自己切下了自己的腿 |
[26:19] | – Booth is tough. – What does the F.B.I. say? | – Booth也很厉害 – FBI怎么说 |
[26:24] | Nothing. | 他们什么也没说 |
[26:26] | Yeah. ” Need to know,” right? | 他们用”你不需要知道”那套来打发你对吧 |
[26:30] | I want to do something, but I don’t- | 我想做点什么 |
[26:32] | I don’t know what. | 但是我不知道要做什么 |
[26:38] | Are you asking? | 你想让我帮忙吗 |
[26:40] | You’d help find the man who’s going to put you in jail? | 你会帮忙找一个会逮捕你的人吗 |
[26:44] | Well, Booth will- will do the best he can. | Booth会用尽全力抓我 |
[26:46] | I’ll do the best I can, and we’ll see how it works out when we get there. | 我也会拼命反抗 结果还不一定呢 |
[26:50] | Wh- Where did he find Kennedy? | 他是在哪找到Kennedy的 |
[26:53] | Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩 |
[26:55] | Ow. God! | 哦天啊 |
[26:58] | I’m afraid that’s not Hugh Kennedy. | 恐怕这不是Hugh Kennedy |
[27:00] | What’s that called when they wrap a sausage in a pancake? | 他们怎么形容煎饼包的火腿肠的 |
[27:03] | – Pig in a blanket. – Pigs in a blanket. | – 毯子里的猪 – 毯子里的猪 |
[27:09] | Now how’d you get here? | 所以你怎么会在这 |
[27:11] | How’d you get here? | 你们又为什么在这 |
[27:12] | Um, Billy Ray was killed by an ice pick in Baltimore. We asked around. | Billy Ray在巴尔的摩被人用冰锥杀了 我们打探了一下消息 |
[27:17] | Was it Hugh Kennedy that bundled you up in a carpet? | 是Hugh Kennedy把你裹在毯子里的吗 |
[27:20] | I can’t discuss ongoin’ investigations with civilians. So just cut me out of here. | 我不能讨论正在进行中的案子 直接把我放开就行了 |
[27:23] | Hey, what are you doin’ with my gun? Put that down! | 你拿我的枪干什么 把它放下 |
[27:31] | Okay. Time to step out of your comfort zone, people. | 是时候从舒适区走出来了 大伙 |
[27:33] | What comfort zone? | 什么舒适区 |
[27:34] | We’ve stopped working. I’d like to start again. | 我们之前停下工作了 我想接着开始 |
[27:36] | We process evidence. There’s no more evidence for us to process. | 我们是处理证据的 但是已经没有要处理的东西了 |
[27:39] | He’s right. We process. Booth interprets. | 他是对的 我们处理 Booth解读 |
[27:41] | – I’d like to give it a try. – No, we suck at interpretation. | – 我想试试 – 我们完全没有解读的本事 |
[27:45] | – We absolutely blow. – Um, what do you want us to do? | – 我们真的一点也不擅长这个 – 你想让我们干什么 |
[27:48] | Work what we know. McKenna was probably killed by Kennedy. | 解读出点什么来 McKenna应该是被Kennedy杀的 |
[27:51] | Booth ran afoul of Kennedy. | Booth碰到了Kennedy |
[27:52] | I’m with you. I’m with you, not ahead of you. | 我同意 我只是同意你 没什么补充的 |
[27:56] | Okay, is there any forensic evidence on our victim that might lead to Kennedy and Booth? | 受害者身上有什么证据指向Booth和Kennedy吗 |
[28:00] | I mean, I- I finished the inventory on McKenna’s tracksuit. | 我查了一下McKenna运动服上的东西 |
[28:03] | There were flakes of tobacco, fibers from the upholstery of a Crown Victoria… | 有烟草碎 福特维多利亚皇冠车的衬垫纤维 |
[28:07] | popcorn, chocolate, a host of other wool and cotton threads. | 爆米花 巧克力 还有大量羊毛和棉线 |
[28:12] | – Okay. What does that tell us? – That the man was a pig? | – 所以这告诉了我们什么 – 这个男人是猪吗 |
[28:15] | Look, there were also, uh, cellulose fibers consistent with newsprint… | 我还找到了报刊中的纤维素 |
[28:19] | and gum from a number of different mouths. | 不同的人嚼过的口香糖 |
[28:21] | Uh, he had dried chunks of human mucous, a half- dozen filaments of nylon… | 他还有一大堆干了的黏液 很多尼龙细丝 |
[28:25] | consistent with women’s hosiery- | 跟女士针织品相符 |
[28:27] | Uh, Kennedy was a transvestite. | 我知道了 Kennedy是异装癖 |
[28:32] | Keep going. | 你接着说 |
[28:33] | The rest was just waxy buildup from soap or upholstery cleaner. | 剩下的就是蜡状的肥皂泡或者坐垫洗涤剂了 |
[28:38] | Let’s assume, all this adds up to a place- | 这么推测吧 这些加起来 |
[28:43] | crime scene. | 就等于犯罪现场 |
[28:44] | Close your eyes and imagine the smell of all those things. | 闭上你们的眼睛 想像一下这些东西的气味 |
[28:49] | Tobacco… | 烟草 |
[28:51] | snot, gum… | 鼻涕 口香糖 |
[28:55] | popcorn, a lot of clothing, chocolate- | 爆米花 很多布料 巧克力 |
[28:59] | – Porno movie theater. – You can’t smoke at the movies. I don’t know about porno. | – 色情电影院 – 电影院不能吸烟 我不知道色情电影院行不行 |
[29:03] | Upholstery cleaner, Crown Victoria- | 坐垫洗涤剂 福特维多利亚皇冠车 |
[29:07] | I got it- a taxicab. McKenna was killed in a taxicab. | 我知道了 是出租车 McKenna是在出租车里被杀的 |
[29:13] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[29:15] | – Where are you going? – To tell the F.B.I they’re | – 你要去哪 – 去告诉FBI他们要找的是 |
[29:18] | looking for a one- legged cabbie in Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩一个独腿的出租车司机 |
[29:20] | Tiger Moth, you’re up. | 老虎Moth 你是下一个 |
[29:24] | P- 51 Mustang on deck. | P- 51野马即将上场 |
[29:27] | You know, you guys, it’s not like we all know each other off the field, so- | 我们也不是每个人都认识 |
[29:30] | But you know a man with a prosthetic leg. | 但是你认识一个装了义肢的人 |
[29:32] | – Uh, yeah. I’ve seen him around. – We need his name. | – 是吧 我见到过他 – 我们需要他的名字 |
[29:36] | Honey, he’d be using a fake name. We need to know where he lives. | 亲爱的 他可能用了假名 我们需要他的住址 |
[29:39] | – Well, maybe he’s listed under his fake name. – He’s too careful for that. | – 说不定能找到他假名的记录 – 他很谨慎的 |
[29:45] | He drives a cab. | 他开一辆出租车 |
[29:47] | – How do you know that? – My associates are very good, Dad. | – 你怎么知道的 – 我的同事都很厉害 爸爸 |
[29:50] | Can I ask a question? Do you guys have any, like, official I.D. or anything? | 我想问问你们有什么身份证件吗 |
[29:53] | – I can have the F.B.I. here in 20 minutes. – Screw the F.B.I. | – 我能20分钟内叫FBI来 – 用不着他们 |
[29:56] | No, no. Hold on. Easy. Take it easy, pal. | 别 等等 你别激动啊 |
[29:58] | – Where does he live? – I don’t know! | – 他住在哪里 – 我不知道啊 |
[29:59] | – Dad! – All right! All right! H- Halton Inn on Decatur | – 爸爸 – 我说就是了 迪凯特的Halton旅馆 |
[30:03] | – No! No! No! – Dad, he told us. | – 别啊 – 他都告诉我们了 爸爸 |
[30:05] | – Are you lyin’ to me? If you are, I’ll know. – Halton Inn on Decatur! | – 你是在说谎吗 如果是的话我能看出来的 – 就是Halton旅馆 |
[30:08] | Just past the tracks! Easy. | 就在跑道过去一点 轻一点 |
[30:10] | Wha- Wh- What’s that all about? | 这一下又是为什么 |
[30:13] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. Your dad’s a psycho, by the way. | – 谢谢 – 没关系 对了 你爸爸是个疯子 |
[30:17] | – You have no idea. – Bye. | – 你想象不到他有多疯 – 再见 |
[30:21] | Do you have a one- legged old man staying here? | 这里有一个独腿住客吗 |
[30:27] | Give me 40 bucks. | 给我四十块 |
[30:31] | Room number, please. | 请给我房间号 |
[30:32] | Dad! Dad, I- I have the money. | 爸爸 住手 我有钱的 |
[30:41] | Dad! Look out! | 爸爸 小心 |
[30:42] | – Who is she? – I don’t think she’s gonna tell us. | – 她是谁 – 我觉得她不会告诉我们的 |
[30:55] | Come on. Help me. Pull! Pull! | 快帮我一把 用力拉 |
[31:01] | She reminds me of your mother. | 她让我想起了你妈妈 |
[31:02] | Hey. Hey, listen to me. I like you. | 听我说 我挺喜欢你的 |
[31:07] | But if you make another move on me, I will hurt you, understand? | 但是如果你再试图攻击我 我就会对你出手 懂吗 |
[31:11] | If her name’s Veleska, she’s the same bounty hunter who brought in Kennedy’s leg. | 如果她叫Veleska 她就是那个把Kennedy的腿带过来的赏金猎人 |
[31:15] | How’d you find him? | 你是怎么找到他的 |
[31:17] | It’s not that hard to find a one- legged, old white hit man in Baltimore. | 在巴尔的摩找一个独腿 年老的职业杀手并不难 |
[31:21] | – Why is she after him? – She has to make sure that Kennedy stays gone. | – 为什么她要找他 – 她必须确保Kennedy不再出现 |
[31:25] | I helped a wanted fugitive evade arrest. I’m not going to jail. | 我帮助了一个通缉犯逃脱逮捕 我不想进监狱 |
[31:28] | – What do you got? – It’s a left anterior molar. | – 你找到了什么 – 是一颗左边的前臼齿 |
[31:32] | It’s Booth’s tooth. Now, where’s Booth? | 这是Booth的牙 Booth在哪里 |
[31:35] | – Temperance, honey. – Kennedy has Booth, Dad. He’s got Booth! | – Temperance 亲爱的 – Booth在Kennedy手上 爸爸 Booth在他手上 |
[31:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:46] | Perhaps he didn’t see Kennedy. | 可能他没看见Kennedy |
[31:48] | Yeah? Now how’d you come to that thought? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[31:50] | Well, Kennedy would’ve left him with an ice pick protruding from his head. | Kennedy会把一根冰锥插入他的脑袋的 |
[31:54] | Just one simple question, big dog. | 问一个简单的问题 大人物 |
[31:57] | Did you see Kennedy? | 你看见Kennedy了吗 |
[32:00] | We could get our own ice pick, make it look like Kennedy killed him. | 我们能自己做冰锥 伪装出Kennedy杀了他的样子 |
[32:05] | You know we can’t let you live, right? | 我是不会让你活着的 你知道吧 |
[32:07] | You’ve been struck and restrained. | 你还打了 还被绑了起来 |
[32:09] | Technically, kidnapping a federal agent is as bad as murdering him these days. | 准确来说 现在绑架一个联邦探员就跟杀了他一样严重 |
[32:16] | How would you like to kill him? | 你想怎么杀他 |
[32:17] | First I gotta know for sure… if Kennedy’s dead or alive. | 首先我要确认 Kennedy是不是还活着 |
[32:22] | Good luck with that one, big dog. | 祝你好运 大人物 |
[32:25] | – Big dog. – Oh, I suppose we could do that thing that McKenna used to do. | – 大人物 – 我觉得我们可以用McKenna用的那招 |
[32:30] | – But I’d need a blowtorch and a sharpened screwdriver. – Just tell us. | – 但是我需要喷灯和尖的螺丝刀 – 告诉我们 |
[32:38] | Oh, cute. | 真可爱 |
[32:40] | Must be his kid. | 肯定是他的孩子 |
[32:46] | Head like a anvil. I hurt my hand. All right. | 头硬的像铁砧 我的手都痛了 好吧 |
[32:53] | Gonna let you take a look at your sweet boy. Consign his face into your memory… | 让你再看你的宝贝儿子一眼 把他的脸牢牢记住 |
[32:58] | and then I’m gonna ask you which one of your eyes you like best. | 然后我再让你决定你更喜欢哪只眼睛 |
[33:20] | – Definitely Booth’s tooth. – I knew it. | – 这肯定是Booth的牙 – 我就知道 |
[33:25] | Brennan Brennan. | |
[33:28] | – You’re not alone in this. – I know I’m not alone. | – 我们也可以帮你 – 我知道 |
[33:31] | – We all want to find Booth. – I know. | – 我们都想找到Booth – 我知道 |
[33:37] | This is one of those times when I have no idea what’s happening. | 这就是我完全不了解情况时候 |
[33:39] | – Brennan, wait. – I have to go, Ange. | – Brennan 等等 – 我得走了 Ange |
[33:41] | – What’s goin’ on? – I’ve got to find Booth. | – 怎么了 – 我得找到Booth |
[33:43] | – I’m coming with you. – No. | – 我跟你一起去 – 不行 |
[33:45] | I can’t fight or shoot a gun, but if something bad happens… | 我不能打架或者用枪 但是如果有坏事发生的话 |
[33:48] | I can spit with deadly accuracy. | 我吐口水很准的 |
[33:50] | – Thanks, but no. – What can’t you tell me? | – 谢谢你 但是不用了 – 你有什么不能说的 |
[33:53] | – By definition, I can’t tell you. – All right, all right. | – 就是不能说的东西啊 – 好吧 好吧 |
[33:56] | Hodgins is outside in his fastest car. It’s Italian. | Hodgins在外面坐着他最快的车 是意大利产的 |
[34:01] | – One call, and he follows you everywhere. – Angela- | – 只要你打个电话 他就会一直跟着你 – Angela |
[34:03] | All right, you’re after a crazy, old, ice- pick hit man who has Booth. You need help. | 可是你要找的是一个疯疯癫癫 惯用冰锥的老杀手 你需要帮助啊 |
[34:09] | Look at my face. Do you really see me backing down? | 看着我 你觉得我看上去有退缩吗 |
[34:14] | I- I already have help, Ange. | 已经有人帮我了 Ange |
[34:18] | – From whom? – From someone worse than Kennedy. | – 是谁 – 是一个比Kennedy更坏的人 |
[34:22] | – Are you serious? – Don’t say it. | – 你认真的吗 – 别把名字说出来 |
[34:25] | – Your father is helping you? – I have to go. | – 你爸爸在帮你吗 – 我得走了 |
[34:29] | My- | 我的… |
[34:35] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[34:38] | – Was it Booth’s tooth? – Yes. Stop that. | – 那是Booth的牙齿吗 – 对 停下吧 |
[34:41] | – What are you doing? – We have to know for sure if Kennedy is alive or dead. | – 你在干什么 – 我们必须知道Kennedy是不是还活着 |
[34:45] | I mean, what if she and her friends took Booth? | 如果是她和她的朋友带走了Booth呢 |
[34:49] | I- If this bothers you, maybe you should go. | 如果我的行为会困扰到你 或许你不该在这里 |
[34:52] | No. Alpha male, man of action- I- I get it. | 不用 我知道 你是阿尔法男性 有行动力的男性 |
[34:59] | Now. Tell us. | 现在 开口吧 |
[35:03] | Okay. Okay. | 我说 |
[35:07] | Kennedy’s alive. | Kennedy还活着 |
[35:09] | I was chasing him for the bail. | 我当时为了保释金追捕他 |
[35:13] | He was smarter than me, and he gave me a choice- | 他比我聪明 给了我一个选择 |
[35:16] | help him fake his death or die myself. | 帮助他假死 或者我自己死 |
[35:19] | Where’d you get the body? | 你是在哪里找到的尸体 |
[35:21] | We stole some dead old geezer from a mortuary in Charleston. | 我们在查尔斯顿的一个停尸房随便找了一个老头 |
[35:25] | Where’s my partner? | 我的搭档呢 |
[35:28] | When I got here, no one was here. I swear. | 我到这里的时候 这里没有人 我发誓 |
[35:35] | What do we do with her? | 我们该拿她怎么办 |
[35:39] | Oh, God. No! | 天啊 不要 |
[35:42] | The room is paid for through the end of the week. | 这个房间一直租到了这周末 |
[35:48] | – Kennedy does not have Booth. – How do you know? | – Booth不在Kennedy手上 – 你怎么知道 |
[35:52] | – He’s only got one leg. – So? | – 他只有一条腿 – 所以呢 |
[35:55] | Well, so he’s retired. He’s like me. He just- He just wants to disappear. | 所以 他已经退休了 他就像我一样 只想归隐 |
[36:02] | Then who’s got Booth? | 那Booth在哪 |
[36:04] | Well, there’s only one other significant player in all this. | 那就只能在另一个重要的参与者手里了 |
[36:10] | Gallagher Gallagher. | |
[36:14] | What am I gonna do with you when I get to the lab? | 我到了实验室以后你怎么办 |
[36:16] | I’ll just take a nap here in the car. | 我就在车里眯一会 |
[36:19] | Been an awfully exciting day for an old guy like me. | 今天对我这个老人来说有点惊险 |
[36:24] | – Booth is being held by Melvin Gallagher. – That’s a leap. How do you know? | – Booth在Melvin Gallagher手上 – 终于有进展了 你怎么知道的 |
[36:27] | – Can we just go with this please? – Of course not. | – 可以先不管这个吗 – 当然不能 |
[36:31] | – Obviously Brennan found out from her father who is a wanted fugitive. – Ange! | – 很显然Brennan是从她的逃犯父亲那里知道的 – Ange |
[36:36] | – Now that I can go with. – We need to figure out where Gallagher is holding Booth. | – 现在我就可以不管了 – 我们需要知道Gallagher把Booth带去哪里了 |
[36:47] | Has anybody noticed that, every time there is a panic situation… | 有没有人注意到 每次有什么紧急情况 |
[36:50] | all eyes turn to Hodgins? | 大家都会看向Hodgins |
[36:52] | – It’s okay. – What’s he supposed to do? | – 没关系的 – 他能怎么办 |
[36:54] | – Shoes. – Shoes? | – 鞋子 – 什么鞋子 |
[36:56] | Gallagher said, the last time he saw McKenna… | Gallagher最后一次看见McKenna |
[36:58] | he was leaving for vacation after a tough night of work. | 是在他完成工作 即将去度假的时候 |
[37:01] | You think Gallagher might have a place he takes people for that sort of thing. | 你觉得Gallagher可能有一个专门带人去的地方 |
[37:04] | Let me go over Cement Head’s shoes, see what they tell us. | 让我查查”水泥男”的鞋子 看能找出什么 |
[37:10] | – Methyl ethyl ketone. – It’s a solvent. | – 甲基乙基酮 – 是一种溶剂 |
[37:14] | See if it has any specialized uses. Also chromic acid. | 看看它有没有什么特别的用途 还有铬酸 |
[37:20] | M.E.K. and chromic acid are both used to prepare metals. | 甲基乙基酮和铬酸都被用来制备金属 |
[37:24] | – Prepare metals for what? – Coating, uh, painting mostly. Electroplating. | – 制备什么样的金属 – 大多数是用来涂层 绘画 电镀的金属 |
[37:30] | – I’m seeing microthin deposits of aluminum here. – Shavings? | – 我看到了一层微薄的铝沉淀 – 是剃边吗 |
[37:34] | No, it’s more anodized. Vapor deposition. | 没有 这个做过氧化处理 是气相沉淀 |
[37:39] | Gallagher flies everywhere? An aluminum propeller requires a coating… | Gallagher是坐飞机出行吗 铝制螺旋桨需要涂层 |
[37:43] | that could withstand between 10 and 20 tons of centrifugal force- | 可以经受住十到二十吨的离心力 |
[37:47] | preferably anodized. | 阳极化处理过的最好 |
[37:49] | These are Gallagher’s tax returns. We’re looking for the purchase… | 这些是Gallagher的纳税申报单 我们要找 |
[37:52] | of any machine that can be used for anodization. | 可以用来阳极化的机器的购买记录 |
[37:54] | – What, like a copier, or- – Oh, that’s so cute, but no. | – 就比如复印机 或者… – 真可爱 但不是的 |
[37:57] | Look for the words “lamination,” ” electroplating”- | 找”叠层” “电镀”之类的字眼 |
[38:00] | ” Alloy membranes,” “catalytic bed reactor”- | 还有”合金膜” “催化床反应器” |
[38:02] | – ” Serial thermal processor. ” – ” Vacuum pyrolysis. “ | – “连续热处理器” – 还有”真空热解” |
[38:06] | ” D- 330 vacuum plating processor”? | “D- 330真空电动处理器”算吗 |
[38:08] | – Yeah. That’s it. – That’s it. | – 就是这个 – 肯定是了 |
[38:17] | Yes. This is Dr. Brennan at the Jeffersonian. | 我是Jeffersonian的Dr. Brennan |
[38:20] | I just received a call from Agent Booth that he’s being held at… | 我刚接到Booth探员的电话 |
[38:26] | the Purdue Airfield in Oakville, Virginia. | 他在弗吉尼亚奥克维尔市的普渡飞机场 |
[38:29] | Send backup. I’m going in. | 需要支援 我也跟着去 |
[38:32] | You just lied your ass off to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 你刚刚对FBI撒了个大谎 |
[38:39] | That is so hot. | 这也太性感了 |
[40:11] | If you lie really still, you may not die. | 如果你静静的躺着 你就不一定会死 |
[40:15] | – I need your car. – Max Keenan, you’re under arrest. | – 我需要你的车 – Max Keenan 你被捕了 |
[40:17] | – Not if I get the keys. – They’re in the ignition. | – 除非我有钥匙 – 车没熄火 |
[40:27] | Well, it’s not like I actually gave him the keys. | 我又不是亲自把钥匙给他的 |
[41:07] | Why didn’t you just- just tell ’em about Kennedy? | 你为什么不告诉他们Kennedy的事 |
[41:09] | Well, you know, I needed to give you time to find me. | 我得拖延时间 好让你来找我 |
[41:13] | Ah, I’ve been tortured worse. | 我还受过更糟糕的折磨 |
[41:16] | So, uh, you hear anything from your old man? | 所以 你父亲有联系你吗 |
[41:28] | He left my car in the garage. | 他把我的车留在车库里了 |
[41:37] | He’ll be back. | 他还会回来的 |
[41:40] | – How do you know? – Max Keenan does not strike me… | – 你怎么知道的 – 我觉得 |
[41:42] | as the kind of guy who, uh, leaves things undone. | Max Keenan不像那种会留下未竟之事的人 |
[41:48] | Next time he shows up, what do I… do? | 下次他出现的话 我该怎么办 |
[41:51] | Do I call you? Do I knock him on the head? What’s my obligation? | 给你打电话吗 还是敲他的头 我的义务是什么 |
[41:55] | If I were you, Bones, I’d wanna know what he has to tell you about your mother, but, uh | 如果我是你的话 Bones 我会听听他有什么关于你母亲的事要说 |
[42:01] | that’s just me. | 这只是我的想法 |
[42:09] | There’s, uh, this old song. | 有一首老歌 |
[42:13] | – It’s called ” Keep on Trying. ” – Yeah. Poco. | – 叫”继续努力” – Poco乐队唱的 |
[42:18] | You know it? | 你知道这首歌 |
[42:21] | I’ve been drinkin’ now | 我又开始喝酒了 |
[42:24] | – Just a little too much – Much | – 有一点上头 – 上头 |
[42:27] | – And I don’t know how – Don’t know how | – 而且我不知道 – 不知道 |
[42:31] | – I can get in touch with you – You | – 我该怎么和你接触 – 你 |
[42:35] | And there’s only one thing for me to do | 我只有一件事可做 |
[42:39] | – It’s to keep on tryin’ – Tryin’ | – 就是接着努力 – 努力 |
[42:42] | To get home to you | 回到你的身边 |
[42:47] | Yeah, what about it? | 这首歌怎么了 |
[42:51] | It’s a good old song, right? | 这是首不错的老歌 对吧 |
[42:55] | Right. | 对啊 |