时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Booth, you’re going to be fine. | Booth 你会没事的 |
[00:08] | You’re gonna make it. Come on. | 你能挺过来 加油 |
[00:10] | Come on, Booth. | 加油 Booth |
[00:12] | It’s gonna be fine. Come on. | 会没事的 加油 |
[00:14] | Come on, Booth. No… | 拜托 Booth 不 |
[00:17] | (echoing quietly): No, come on… | 不 拜托 拜托了 |
[00:18] | The carbon isotopic composition of the collagen… | 胶原中碳同位素分析 |
[00:22] | shows a value of minus 16%. | 显示数值下降了16% |
[00:25] | Supporting the theory that the deceased was born in Provence, France. | 证实了死者出生在法国普罗旺斯的理论 |
[00:28] | In the 16th century. | 在16世纪 |
[00:29] | It’s time, Dr. Brennan. | 到时间了 Dr. Brennan |
[00:31] | The metacarpophalangeal joints are smooth, showing dexterity. | 掌指骨关节很平滑 说明动作灵活 |
[00:35] | Perhaps a musician. | 也许是个音乐家 |
[00:36] | That’s enough. We’re going now. | 够了 走吧 现在就走 |
[00:38] | I have remains to identify. | 我有遗体需要鉴定 |
[00:40] | He could have a family. | 他也可能有家庭的 |
[00:41] | He’s 500 years old. | 他五百岁了 |
[00:43] | They’ve probably adjusted by now. | 他家人应该已经适应了 |
[00:44] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[00:45] | I’ve already made that clear. | 我已经说清楚了 |
[00:48] | It’s Agent Booth’s funeral, Dr. Brennan. | 这是Booth探员的葬礼 Dr. Brennan |
[00:51] | Losing a loved one is… | 失去所爱之人是… |
[00:52] | A partner, Sweets; I lost a partner. | 搭档 Sweets 我失去了一个搭档 |
[00:55] | Someone close to you. | 跟你很亲近的人 |
[00:57] | The funeral allows you to grieve, so you can come to terms with his death. | 葬礼可以让你来缅怀感伤 这样你才能接受他的死亡 |
[01:00] | The Arunta Aboriginal tribe in Australia… | 澳大利亚的Arunta原始部落 |
[01:03] | grieve by burning down their village and moving to a new one. | 通过把村子烧了搬家的方式来寄托哀思 |
[01:06] | That seems no crazier to me than gathering around a hole in the ground. | 对我来说听起来也不比围着地上一个洞更疯狂了 |
[01:09] | – Being hostile won’t… – Brennan, a word. | – 怀有敌意并不能 – Brennan 说句话 |
[01:11] | Excuse me. Professional psychologist. | 拜托 我可是专业心理学家 |
[01:16] | Look. I know how you see things… | 我知道你怎么看待事情 |
[01:19] | and I respect that. | 我尊重你 |
[01:20] | But I need to ask you a favor. | 但是我需要你帮我个忙 |
[01:26] | I have to go to the funeral. | 我得去葬礼 |
[01:29] | I’m not going to be able to get through this alone. | 我靠自己肯定挺不过去 |
[01:32] | I’ve been crying for, like, days. | 我已经哭了好几天了 |
[01:35] | I really need your shoulder here. | 我需要你的肩膀 |
[01:40] | I need my best friend. | 我需要我最好的朋友 |
[01:47] | I knew Seeley Booth. | 我认识Seeley Booth |
[01:49] | He was a good man who earned my respect and affection. | 他是个好人 我喜爱并且尊重他 |
[01:53] | And I don’t like many people. | 通常我都不太喜欢别人的 |
[01:55] | Booth had a selfless commitment to his work, | Booth在工作上无私奉献 |
[01:58] | first in the military and then the FBI. | 一开始在军队 后来在FBI |
[02:01] | Two weeks ago, he made the ultimate sacrifice, | 两周前 他作出了最后的牺牲 |
[02:05] | giving his life to save his partner. | 为了保护搭档献出了生命 |
[02:09] | And in that brave act, | 他的壮举 |
[02:11] | he showed us what greatness we are all capable of. | 向我们展示了人类的伟大之处 |
[02:14] | That woman was aiming at me. I would have happily taken that bullet. | 那个女人瞄准的是我 我很愿意挨这个子弹 |
[02:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:19] | May God’s mercy and love shine on Seeley Booth… | 愿上帝保佑和爱Seeley Booth |
[02:24] | as he takes his place beside the Lord. | 愿他站在神的左右 |
[02:26] | If there were a merciful God,why wouldn’t He have saved Booth? | 要是真有仁慈的上帝 他怎么不救Booth |
[02:35] | Stand by. | 立正 |
[02:36] | Port arms! | 举枪 |
[02:42] | Ready! | 预备 |
[02:46] | Port! | 举枪 |
[02:47] | Aim… | 瞄准 |
[02:53] | Excuse me. | 让一让 |
[02:54] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[02:57] | What the hell is going on?! | 到底发生了什么 |
[03:01] | They appear to be fighting. | 他们似乎在打架 |
[03:19] | Bones. Nice shot. | Bones 打得不错 |
[03:21] | What? | 什么 |
[03:36] | After I got shot, the Bureau faked my death so I could finally get that guy. | 我中枪之后 局里假造了我的死亡 这样我就能抓住那个家伙了 |
[03:40] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[03:41] | Look, I drove him underground. | 瞧 我把他逼到躲着不出来 |
[03:43] | He said that the only way we would ever see him again is at my funeral, so… | 他说得等我死了在葬礼上我们才能再见到他 所以 |
[03:46] | – I don’t care. – Who is he? | – 我不在乎 – 他是谁啊 |
[03:47] | What part of national security don’t you understand, Hodgins? | 国家机密这几个字你是听不懂吗 Hodgins |
[03:50] | National security. Catch all phrase for, “We can do anything we want.” | 国家机密 那就是我们想干什么就干什么的简称 |
[03:54] | I knew I shouldn’t have gone to that funeral. | 我就知道我不应该去那个葬礼 |
[03:56] | It was a complete waste of time, | 完全是浪费时间 |
[03:57] | – just like I said. – Wait a second. | – 就像我之前说的一样 – 等一下 |
[03:58] | You thought that my funeral was a waste of time? | 你觉得我的葬礼是浪费时间吗 |
[04:00] | I thought it was a lovely service, Booth. | Booth 我倒是觉得办得很不错 |
[04:02] | Thank you. You know, I expected to see more people though. | 谢谢 你知道 我本来以为更多的人会去的 |
[04:04] | I always imagined a lot of ex- girlfriends crying. | 我总觉得会有一群前女友痛哭流涕 |
[04:07] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:08] | You guys are pathetic. | 你们男的太可悲了 |
[04:09] | Just know I won’t be attending your next funeral. | 我跟你讲 你下一个葬礼我是不会去的 |
[04:12] | Bones, I’m telling you, you were supposed to know… | 我告诉你 你本来 |
[04:13] | that I wasn’t really dead. I swear! | 应该知道我不是真的死了的 我发誓 |
[04:15] | That’s why I thought you weren’t crying. | 我还以为你没哭是因为你知道呢 |
[04:16] | Informed by who, exactly? | 到底谁应该告诉我呢 |
[04:18] | I gave a list of people to the Bureau… | 我给了局里一张名单 |
[04:20] | to inform that I was not really dead. | 通知名单上的人我没死 |
[04:21] | You know, if they didn’t tell you, it’s not my fault. | 如果他们没告诉你 那不是我的错 |
[04:23] | Dr. Brennan is actually upset… | Dr. Brennan生气是因为 |
[04:24] | because she had to face strong emotions that… | 她不得不面对她想要否认的强烈感情 |
[04:26] | she’d rather deny. Striking Agent Booth… | 打Booth说明了 |
[04:28] | indicated the depth of your feelings for him. | 你对他感情的深厚 |
[04:30] | It was a very passionate act. | 这是很强烈的行为 |
[04:32] | Thank you. Did you hear that? Passion. | 谢谢 听见了吗 强烈 |
[04:33] | Yes. Passion. | 是的 强烈 |
[04:34] | Because anger is a passion. | 因为愤怒是强烈的 |
[04:36] | Anger at being manipulated. | 愤怒于被操纵 |
[04:37] | – Dr. Brennan. – Aw, forget it. I’m not… | – Dr. Brennan – 算了 我不 |
[04:39] | Someone left a package for you. | 有人给你送来个包裹 |
[04:51] | Oh. It’s a mandible. | 是个下颌骨 |
[04:55] | Look at that, huh? | 看吧 |
[04:57] | Two silver screws. | 两枚银螺丝 |
[04:58] | Silver screws as in… | 银螺丝是指在 |
[05:00] | Silver Skeleton? | 银骷髅上的吗 |
[05:01] | As in… Gormogon? | 那是什么 Gormogon吗 |
[05:03] | That’s speculation. | 你们都是推测 |
[05:06] | Tooth marks. | 牙印 |
[05:08] | Someone’s been snacking on that. | 有人咬过 |
[05:09] | Snacking? As in cannibalism? | 咬过么 像食人那样吗 |
[05:11] | Evidence of cannibalism does not necessarily mean… | 存在食人行为并不一定意味着 |
[05:13] | Bones, it’s Gormogon. Has to be. | Bones 是Gormogon 肯定是 |
[05:15] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[05:17] | Who has he eaten this time? | 这次他又吃了谁 |
[05:56] | This is the fifth known victim in the Gormogon murders, | 这是已知Gormogon受害者中的第五个 |
[05:59] | all of which have been subjected to ritualized cannibalism. | 每一个都显示了仪式性的食人行为 |
[06:02] | He has apprentices? | 他有学徒了吗 |
[06:03] | Yes. One at all times to help perform the murders, | 是的 有一个人一直在帮他杀人 |
[06:07] | dispose of the bodies, eradicate evidence. | 处理尸体 消除证据 |
[06:10] | His mission, it seems, is to construct a complete skeleton… | 他的目标似乎是建造一个完整的骨架 |
[06:15] | out of the bones of his victims. | 用受害者的骨头 |
[06:17] | I’ve seen enough. | 我看够了 |
[06:18] | Booth Booth? | |
[06:18] | Hey, Bones, I’m thinking here. | 嘿 Bones 我在思考 |
[06:20] | Thinking about what exactly? | 思考什么 |
[06:21] | Well, it’s a pickle. | 这就是个困境(腌黄瓜) |
[06:23] | The platform is a crime scene, | 平台上就是犯罪现场 |
[06:24] | but we need to access it to investigate the crime. | 但是我们需要权限调查案情 |
[06:26] | A cake- and- eat- it- too situation. | 一个鱼与熊掌(有蛋糕还要吃)的情况 |
[06:29] | Is it a cake or a pickle? | 到底是蛋糕还是黄瓜 |
[06:31] | It’s Schrodinger’s cat. | 是薛定谔的猫 |
[06:32] | That I understand. | 那我就懂了 |
[06:33] | Cakes and pickles meant nothing to me. | 蛋糕和黄瓜对我而言毫无逻辑 |
[06:36] | Are you paralyzed by the paradox, Booth? | Booth 你现在是因为矛盾而无法思考了吗 |
[06:39] | I’ll make this easy. | 我来让一切简单点吧 |
[06:40] | What do you need first? | 你首先需要什么 |
[06:41] | Identity. | 身份 |
[06:42] | Let’s go, people. | 我们上吧 各位 |
[06:43] | Whoa! Take easy. | 哇 慢慢来 |
[06:45] | All right… Whoa! Whoa! All right, you can’t… All right. There you go. | 好吧…喔 哇 好吧 你不能… 行吧 好了 |
[06:49] | Okay, the tooth sockets may contain enough tissue to check DNA. | 好嘞 牙印里可能有足够的组织来检测DNA |
[06:52] | Zack, there are markings on this bone that need to be checked out. | Zack 这个骨头上有需要检查的痕迹 |
[06:54] | It appears to have been boiled. | 感觉这被煮过了 |
[06:56] | I’ll see if I can pull any mineral traces that can help us determine the water he used. | 我试试看能不能提取出来任何矿物质来确认他用了什么水 |
[07:01] | Okay, I, uh, give you all permission… | 好的 我 就允许你们… |
[07:04] | to do whatever it is that you squints do. | 让你们这群眯眯眼能为所欲为 |
[07:07] | I’ll, uh… just… | 我的话 呃 就… |
[07:10] | Call me. | 给我电话 |
[07:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:17] | ♪ You got bad, bad luck ♪ | 你的坏 坏运气 |
[07:22] | ♪ Bad, bad luck… ♪ | 坏 坏运气… |
[07:26] | I need to talk to you! | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[07:27] | What the hell, Bones? | 搞什么鬼 Bones |
[07:28] | I’m in my house, in my bathroom, in my bathtub. | 我现在是在我的家里 我的浴室里 我的浴缸里 |
[07:33] | How the hell did you get in here anyway? | 你到底是怎么进来的 |
[07:34] | That fake rock by your front door wouldn’t fool anybody. | 你前门的那块假石头简直就是自欺欺人 |
[07:37] | Why are you wearing a hat that dispenses beer? | 你为什么戴着一个分流啤酒的帽子 |
[07:39] | Hot tub plus cold beer equals warm beer. | 热水澡加上冰镇啤酒等于温啤酒 |
[07:42] | Hat equals solution. | 帽子就是解决方案 |
[07:44] | – So why are you…? – And that cigar? | – 所以你为啥… – 那雪茄代表了什么 |
[07:46] | – Very unhealthy. – Okay, what the hell do you want now, Bones? | – 非常不健康 – 好吧 见鬼的你究竟想干啥 Bones |
[07:48] | Okay, ‘Cause I’m not really feeling too relaxed. | 因为我并不感到放松 |
[07:50] | You should have told me that you weren’t dead. | 你本应该告诉我你没死的 |
[07:52] | I already explained this to you. | 我已经跟你解释过了 |
[07:54] | The Bureau has to vet everyone when there is a security issue. | 当遇到安全问题的时候 局里不得不审核所有人 |
[07:56] | I was just following protocol. | 我不过是遵守了规章而已 |
[07:58] | – Protocol? – Yes! | – 规章吗 – 对的 |
[07:59] | We’ve been partners for three years, Booth, | 我们做搭档都三年了 Booth |
[08:01] | and you’ve broken protocol before, | 你之前有不遵守规章的时候 |
[08:02] | sometimes putting my life in danger. | 有时甚至都让我身处危难 |
[08:04] | Which makes sense because you clearly don’t have any real concern for me. | 不过这就讲得通了 很显然你根本就不是真的在乎我 |
[08:08] | – I took a bullet for you! – Once! | – 我为你挡了子弹啊 – 就一次 |
[08:10] | That only goes so far. | 就不过是这样 |
[08:18] | Would you like a towel? | 你需要浴巾吗 |
[08:25] | Fine. | 好 |
[08:28] | What is it that I should have done, Bones? | 我究竟能做什么 Bones |
[08:29] | What did you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[08:30] | Well, you could have called me. | 你本可以给我打个电话的 |
[08:32] | Did you really think I needed to be vetted by your boss? | 你真的认为我是需要被你上司审查的对象吗 |
[08:35] | I mean, don’t you trust me? | 你不信任我吗 |
[08:36] | Of course I do. | 我当然信任你 |
[08:36] | Then why wasn’t I told? | 那为什么不告诉我事实 |
[08:37] | It must have been something that you said. | 你一定是说过什么 |
[08:39] | No. I don’t know why you weren’t told. | 不 我不知道为什么没有跟你说 |
[08:40] | But you said that I should be. | 但是你说我本应该被通知的 |
[08:42] | I mean, aren’t you curious why I wasn’t? | 我的意思是 你不好奇为什么我就没被通知到吗 |
[08:44] | Yes. Do you want me to find out why you weren’t told? | 是的 你是不是想让我找出你没被告知的原因 |
[08:48] | If it’s important to you. | 如果对你来说足够重要的话 |
[08:50] | Fine. I will. | 行 我会的 |
[08:52] | The next time I die, I promise that I will tell you. | 下次我死的时候 我保证一定通知你 |
[08:55] | – I’ll look forward to that. – Me, too. | – 我会期待着的 – 我也是 |
[08:58] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么呢 |
[09:00] | A novel. | 小说 |
[09:03] | It’s a graphic novel. | 是带图画的小说 |
[09:06] | Just so you know, I find your lack of puritan modesty very refreshing. | 我跟你讲 我发觉你并不像清教徒那样保持质朴这点很引人入胜 |
[09:16] | ♪ You got bad, bad luck. ♪ | 你的坏 坏运气 |
[09:21] | The marks on the mandible definitely indicate… | 下颌骨上的痕迹绝对说明 |
[09:23] | that the bones have been gnawed on. | 骨头是被啃过的 |
[09:24] | But not with teeth. | 但不是用牙啃的 |
[09:26] | The markings were made by someone wearing dentures. | 这些痕迹是假牙造成的 |
[09:28] | Well, a toothless cannibal just can’t cut it… | 一个没牙的食人者的形象的确 |
[09:30] | in today’s competitive serial killer climate. | 和这种紧张的连环杀手的氛围不符 |
[09:33] | How do you know he wore dentures? | 你怎么知道是戴着假牙啃的 |
[09:34] | Zack found traces of polymethylmethacrylate, | Zack在下颌骨上检测到了聚甲基丙烯酸甲酯 |
[09:36] | monomer, and tetra silicic fluromica on the mandible. | 单基体 以及四硅氟化物 |
[09:39] | I’m going to go out on a limb here | 我现在打算大胆猜测一下 |
[09:41] | and assume that’s what dentures are made of. | 推测一下假牙的原材料 |
[09:42] | But not normal commercial dentures | 这不是我们平时从牙医那能 |
[09:44] | you get from the dentist. | 买到的普通假牙 |
[09:45] | The main ingredient is polymethyl methacrylic. | 主要成分是聚甲基丙烯酸甲酯 |
[09:47] | These dentures were homemade. | 这副假牙是自制的 |
[09:49] | I got our victim’s DNA results back. | 我拿到了受害者的DNA报告 |
[09:51] | Is it the lobbyist? | 这次是说客吗 |
[09:52] | Yep. Gormogon’s last victim. | 是的 Gormogon最后的受害人 |
[09:54] | I was wondering when some part of him would show up. | 我一直觉得他的一部分会出现的 |
[09:57] | What’s that sucking sound? | 哪里来的吮吸声 |
[09:58] | You know what? This is my house. Okay? | 你知道吗 这是我家 好吗 |
[10:00] | You come into my house, there’s no telling what you’re going to hear. | 你到了我的家里 没人能告诉你会听到什么声音 |
[10:04] | Dr. Saroyan, regarding the denture medium, | Dr. Saroyan 利用假牙作为媒介 |
[10:07] | if we recreate the process… | 如果我们可以复现整个过程的话 |
[10:09] | It could tell us a lot about Gormogon’s resources. | 我们就能知道很多Gormogon的资源情况 |
[10:12] | If you want to do one of your experiments, just say it. | 如果你们俩想做你们的什么实验的话 直接说就行 |
[10:14] | We wanna do one of our experiments. | 我们想做一个实验 |
[10:17] | Go! | 去吧 |
[10:19] | Make plastic cannibal dentures. | 去做塑料的食人假牙去吧 |
[10:23] | You should place the jawbone in this skeleton. | 你需要把下颌骨放进骷髅里 |
[10:25] | – Why? – Because it keeps alive an interactive relationship with the killer. | – 为什么 – 因为这样就可以和杀手建立一种互动的联系了 |
[10:29] | That’s why he provided the screws. | 这也是为什么他提供了螺丝 |
[10:30] | You know, we give him something, he reciprocates. | 你看 我们帮他做一件事 他会给我们什么作为报答 |
[10:34] | Did you see me on TV? | 你在电视上看到我了吗 |
[10:36] | No one has mentioned that I was on TV. | 还没人提我上电视的事儿呢 |
[10:37] | All right, look, how would he know if we added the jawbone to his skeleton? | 好吧 你看 他怎么能知道我们把下颌骨加到骷髅上了呢 |
[10:40] | Well, it’s his obsession. He has some way of finding out… | 你看 这是他的执念 他总有办法能发觉 |
[10:42] | Which is another reason to do it. | 这也是我们要这么做的另一个原因 |
[10:44] | Okay, both of you are purposely not mentioning my appearance. | 你们俩都故意不理我 |
[10:46] | For all we know, Gormogon is dead, | 我们都知道 Gormogon已经死了 |
[10:48] | and we’re not on the list of people who get to find that out. | 而且我们也没在知道原因的人员名单里 |
[10:51] | There is a cry for attention. | 博关注 |
[10:52] | – Wait. Bones broke into my house last night. – There was a key! | – 等等 Bones昨晚直接闯到我家里了 – 是有钥匙的 |
[10:54] | All angry, because no one told her that I was dead. | 怒气冲天 就是因为没人告诉她我没死 |
[10:57] | And I was just following protocol. | 而我不过是遵守了规章 |
[10:58] | – Broke into your house? – There was a key. | – 闯进你家吗 – 我用了钥匙的 |
[11:00] | And barged into my bathroom? | 然后还大咧咧闯进我的浴室里 |
[11:01] | What were you doing? | 你当时在干嘛 |
[11:02] | He was drinking beer and reading a comic book. | 他在喝着啤酒看漫画 |
[11:04] | I was taking a bath. | 我是在泡澡 |
[11:06] | You read comics and drink beer naked? | 你是光着身子喝啤酒看漫画的吗 |
[11:08] | Wait a second. Bones burst into my bathroom. | 等等 是Bones破马张飞地冲进了我的浴室 |
[11:11] | All right? And I’m weird for being naked? | 行不行了 我光着身子有什么奇怪的 |
[11:14] | This thermoplastic has a melting point of approximately 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit. | 这个热塑材料的熔点大约是1800华氏度 |
[11:19] | This would work better if we created a paste… | 如果我们能整出来 |
[11:21] | from the monomer and polymethylmethacrylate powder. | 单基体和聚甲基丙烯酸甲酯粉末做成的糊会比较好一些 |
[11:23] | That would entail the use of complicated cosolvents… | 然后再用复合助溶剂 |
[11:26] | to allow copolymerization phase separation | 通过共聚作用相位分离 |
[11:29] | The monomer’s melting point is far below the polymethylmethacrylate. | 单基体的熔点比聚甲基丙烯酸甲酯低太多了 |
[11:33] | So you didn’t tell her to leave? | 所以你就没让她出去吗 |
[11:34] | You just sat there naked? | 你就光着身子坐在那里吗 |
[11:36] | It was my own bathroom, okay? | 那可是我的浴室好吗 |
[11:37] | What do you wear in the tub, floaties? | 你在浴缸里能穿啥 救生圈吗 |
[11:43] | Ready for the monomer? | 单基体准备好了吗 |
[11:45] | Yes, I believe so. | 嗯 准备好了 |
[11:47] | The mold is over there on the side table. | 模子在靠墙的桌子上 |
[11:49] | Why don’t you get the mold and I’ll mix in the monomer. | 你咋不去取模子 我来混合单基体呢 |
[11:51] | No, I’ll mix it in. | 不 我来混合 |
[11:52] | Please hand me the monomer, then the mold. | 请把单基体拿给我 然后给我拿下模子 |
[12:00] | Since when did I become the assistant? | 我是从什么时候开始变身助理的 |
[12:02] | Since I became the uncontested king of the lab. | 从我毫无争议地成为实验室之王的时候开始 |
[12:20] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[12:22] | Move to the exit, now! | 马上 去出口处 |
[12:24] | Hodgins Hodgins! | |
[12:25] | I’m all right. I’m all right. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 我很好 |
[12:28] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[12:29] | Oh, God… | 天呐 |
[12:30] | Zack Zack? | |
[12:32] | Okay, a medical team’s on it’s way. | 好的 医疗小组已经赶来了 |
[12:33] | Oh, my… I’ll get the burn kit. | 哦 我…我去拿烧伤医疗箱 |
[12:35] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[12:37] | He’s in shock, Bones. | 他受惊了 Bones |
[12:38] | Look at his hands. | 你看看他的手 |
[12:43] | Zack Zack? | |
[12:49] | Zack Zack? | |
[12:54] | Is Hodgins okay? | Hodgins没事吧 |
[12:56] | He’s fine. Just a few minor cuts. | 他没事 就只是有点割伤 |
[12:58] | Don’t worry about it, Zack; they’re gonna fix you up. | 别担心那些 Zack 他们会治好你的 |
[13:00] | You’re gonna be as good as new. | 你会完全恢复的 |
[13:01] | That would be impossible, Agent Booth. | 那是不可能的 Booth探员 |
[13:03] | The damage is… | 伤害是 |
[13:04] | We’ll make sure we get you the best doctors. | 我们保证会给你找最好的大夫 |
[13:06] | The cartilage is destroyed, Booth. | 软骨已经完全毁掉了 Booth |
[13:07] | In addition, the trapezoid and hamate on my left hand… | 此外 我左手的小多角骨和钩骨 |
[13:10] | Hey, hey, how about a little optimism here, huh? | 嘿 嘿 能不能乐观点 嗯 |
[13:13] | I know that I can still be quite useful. | 我知道我还是能帮上忙的 |
[13:15] | Mentally, I’m still exceptional, | 从头脑上讲 我还是超常的 |
[13:17] | and with prostheses… | 如果再有假肢的话 |
[13:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:21] | How are you, Zack? | 你怎么样了 Zack |
[13:23] | Quite severely injured. | 伤的非常严重 |
[13:25] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:26] | I’m okay, man. | 我没事的 兄弟 |
[13:28] | Anything you need, Zack, just ask. | 你需要任何东西 Zack 尽管说 |
[13:32] | Do you know how this happened? | 你知道这是怎么发生的吗 |
[13:34] | I just added the three grams of monomer. | 我只加了3克的单基体 |
[13:36] | That doesn’t make sense. | 那毫无道理啊 |
[13:37] | There were no dipoles like amide or… | 在单基体中是没有任何类似酰胺 |
[13:40] | carbonyl in the monomer, were there? | 或者羰基的偶极子的 是吗 |
[13:41] | No, just simple phenylethene. | 没有 只有苯乙烯 |
[13:43] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么觉着 |
[13:43] | And the PMMA was.. | 同时 聚甲基丙烯酸甲酯是… |
[13:44] | Hodgins, he has third- degree burns. | Hodgins 他可是三级烧伤 |
[13:47] | The doctor said you should rest, Zack. | 医生说你需要休息 Zack |
[13:49] | She’s right. Hey… | 她说的对 嘿 |
[13:51] | we’re gonna figure this out, okay? | 我们会弄明白的 好吗 |
[13:53] | And you won’t be alone, Zack. | 我们也不会让你一个人的 Zack |
[13:54] | One of us will be here all the time. | 我们总会有个人一直陪着你的 |
[13:56] | That’s not necessary. | 不需要的 |
[13:57] | Yes, it is. Because we… love you. | 需要 因为我们 都很爱你 |
[14:05] | I’ll take the first shift. | 我来值第一轮班 |
[14:06] | And I’ll write us a schedule. | 我会排一下轮班表 |
[14:09] | I’ll get you whatever you need to keep your job. | 我会尽一切可能给你保住工作 |
[14:13] | We’ll get through this. | 我们一定可以渡过难关的 |
[14:14] | Thank you, Dr. Brennan. | 谢谢你 Dr. Brennan |
[14:26] | A simple monomer wouldn’t explode. | 简单的单基体是不会爆炸的 |
[14:28] | It just wouldn’t happen. | 这不可能发生的 |
[14:30] | Isn’t the FBI handling the analysis of the explosive residue? | FBI不是在检测爆炸残余物吗 |
[14:33] | Excuse me if my faith in the Bureau isn’t absolute. | 请原谅我无法完全信任调查局 |
[14:37] | So you don’t trust Agent Madison? | 所以你不相信Madison探员咯 |
[14:39] | I’m just getting my own results to double check. | 我还是自己也检测一下以防万一吧 |
[14:41] | I’m sure he’s fine, but I’m independent. | 我肯定他可以 但是我也可以做一下 |
[14:46] | You suspect that there could be a conspiracy within the Bureau? | 你是怀疑在调查局内部有阴谋的吗 |
[14:49] | Do I hear a little ‘tude, young man? | 我是听到了一点什么意味吗 年轻人 |
[14:51] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[14:52] | But why would there be a conspiracy in this case? | 这个案子为什么会有阴谋呢 |
[14:55] | Totally ‘tudeless question. | 毫无意味的一个问题 |
[14:57] | Prominent public figures being murdered and eaten. | 重要的公众人物被杀害并且被吃掉 |
[15:01] | Evidence that secret societies are being targeted, | 证据证明 他们主要攻击目标是秘密社团 |
[15:04] | societies that have great influence in the halls of power, like the Bureau. | 这些社团对政界有着巨大的影响力 比如对调查局 |
[15:09] | You don’t think that’s a bit extreme? | 你不觉得有点极端了吗 |
[15:12] | You went on Larry King to talk about this case, | 你上了Larry King的节目谈这个案子 |
[15:15] | and TMZ because you know how big it is. | TMZ也报道过 你知道这事儿有多大 |
[15:18] | and to get your piece of it. | 你也利用了这个案子 |
[15:20] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个博士 |
[15:21] | I’m merely studying the case like you. | 我和你一样不过在研究这个案子而已 |
[15:23] | Right. | 是的 |
[15:26] | Oh, man, I should have known. | 哦 天 我早该发现的 |
[15:28] | What? | 什么 |
[15:29] | You expect me to tell you the answer, Agent Madison? | 你在等我告诉你答案是不是 Madison探员 |
[15:32] | It’s tricyclic acetone peroxide. | 是三环丙酮过氧化物 |
[15:36] | That’s not bad. | 还不赖嘛 |
[15:38] | It reacted with the molten thermoplastic, | 它和融化的热塑性材料发生了反应 |
[15:40] | and…boom. | 然后 嘣 |
[15:43] | The containers must have been switched. | 容器一定是被掉包了 |
[15:45] | Zack thought he was adding a monomer he had made himself, | Zack以为他加的是他自制的单基体 |
[15:48] | but it was actually a volatile explosive. | 但是其实是挥发性的爆炸物 |
[15:53] | Yes, I’m busy. | 是的 我很忙 |
[15:55] | Cancel all my patients. | 取消我所有的病人问诊 |
[15:56] | You don’t have to tell them anything. | 你不用告诉他们任何事 |
[15:58] | – What are you doing? – A word? | – 你在干嘛呢 – 说个事儿呗 |
[15:59] | – I’m on the phone. – Well, hang up. | – 我在打电话呢 – 那就挂掉 |
[16:00] | Okay, I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 我一会儿再打给你 |
[16:01] | Uh, tight grip you got there. | 呃 你抓得太紧了 |
[16:03] | It’s gonna get tighter. So go ahead, tell her. | 本来应该更紧的 所以赶紧的 告诉她 |
[16:05] | – Tell her what? – Tell me what? | – 告诉她什么 – 告诉我什么 |
[16:06] | – Tell her now. – What? | – 现在跟她说 – 什么啊 |
[16:07] | Fine, I’ll tell her, okay? | 好吧 我来说 行吧 |
[16:09] | I sent my list to the Bureau, they sent it to Sweets. | 我把名单给了调查局 然后他们就给了Sweets |
[16:12] | You were the one who decided not to tell Dr. Brennan… | 不告诉Dr. Brennan是你做出的决定 |
[16:14] | that I was still alive. | 不告诉她我还活着 |
[16:15] | He’s the one that you should have slugged. | 你应该揍的是他 |
[16:17] | So do it. Go ahead and do it now. | 赶紧的 现在马上开殴 |
[16:19] | What? You chose not to tell me? | 什么 你选择不告诉我的吗 |
[16:20] | Yes, it’s true, technically. | 是的 没错 学术上讲 |
[16:21] | – Technically! – Okay, I reviewed the list… | – 学术上讲 – 好吧 我看了名单 |
[16:23] | and I decided, knowing Dr. Brennan as I do, | 然后我决定 以我对Dr. Brennan的了解来讲 |
[16:26] | that she was, in fact, able to handle your death. | 她 实际上 是可以处理好你的去世的 |
[16:28] | Slug him. | 揍他 |
[16:29] | It was a national security issue. | 那可是国家安全问题 |
[16:30] | The fewer people that knew Agent Booth was alive, the safer you would be. | 越少人知道Booth探员还活着 你就会越安全 |
[16:34] | I think that was a good choice. | 我觉得这个决定是对的 |
[16:36] | – Awesome. – You do? | – 绝了 – 你这么认为的吗 |
[16:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:38] | You knew that Booth’s death was something… | 你知道Booth的死对我而言 |
[16:40] | I could deal with because I can compartmentalize. | 是我可以超然处理的事情 |
[16:42] | Whoa, wait a minute. | 哇哦 等下 |
[16:43] | Now why are you mad at me then? | 那你为啥就只跟我生气 |
[16:44] | Because you should have told me personally. | 因为你应该私下告诉我的 |
[16:46] | Oh, I should have just ignored national security concerns, | 哦 我就该先不管国家安全问题 |
[16:49] | broken the law and told you? | 然后罔顾法律跟你说这事儿是吗 |
[16:51] | Yes. You know I’m very trustworthy. | 是的 你明知道我是很信得过的 |
[16:55] | Yeah, but Sweets… | 是 但是Sweets |
[16:56] | Sweets made a professional decision. | Sweets做出来一个专业性的决定 |
[16:57] | He knew that I could process your death and move on… | 他知道我可以消化你的死这件事然后继续生活 |
[16:59] | – which is precisely what I did. – That’s right. | – 我也完全是这么做的 – 没错 |
[17:01] | There’s got to be other stuff going on here, right? | 一定还是有什么其他原因的 是不是 |
[17:03] | What? | 什么 |
[17:04] | Transference, paranoia. | 移情 妄想 |
[17:06] | Come on. I mean, when I offer her a piece of pie… | 跟上我的思维 我是说 当我给她一块派的时候 |
[17:08] | you say it has deeper meaning. | 你说这其中是有另一层含义的 |
[17:09] | I don’t like pie, Booth. | 我不喜欢派 Booth |
[17:10] | Well, apple pie. | 好吧 苹果派 |
[17:11] | She doesn’t like baked pie. | 她不喜欢派 |
[17:11] | I don’t like my fruit cooked. | 我不喜欢做熟的水果 |
[17:13] | Okay, changing the subject is a way to avoid your feelings. | 好吧 改变话题是你逃避感情的方式 |
[17:16] | My feelings? Okay, now you’re attacking my feelings? | 我的感情 好吧 现在你开始要扯上我的感情了吗 |
[17:18] | There’s something in the Gormogon vault | 我认为在Gormogon的地窖里 |
[17:20] | I think you should see. | 有件东西值得一看 |
[17:21] | Slug him. | 揍他 |
[17:23] | You know, I think it’s interesting psychologically… | 从心理学角度来讲 我觉得Booth探员坚持不懈地 |
[17:25] | how Agent Booth’s constant efforts to persuade you to enjoy fruit pie… | 邀请你吃水果派 能有趣地解读为 |
[17:29] | could be interpreted as a kind of seduction. | 是属于某种引诱 |
[17:31] | Whatever you two are talking about, just stop it. | 不管你俩现在在说什么 住嘴吧 |
[17:34] | Zip it. Let’s go. | 憋住 我们走 |
[17:41] | You think I don’t recognize an experiment when I see one? | 你觉得我看不出来你在做实验吗 |
[17:44] | You experimented on us. | 你拿我俩在做实验 |
[17:46] | – Beg your pardon? – Not telling me Booth was alive… | – 你说什么 – 不告诉我Booth还活着 |
[17:48] | you wanted to quantify our reactions for your own research. | 你想要给自己的研究来做个量化 |
[17:50] | You took advantage of us. | 你利用了我们 |
[17:52] | Booth and I agreed to let you observe us. | Booth和我同意你观察我俩 |
[17:53] | We did not agree to be used as lab rats, | 但是我们并没有同意做小白鼠 |
[17:55] | So you better cut it out. | 所以你最好赶紧收手 |
[17:56] | Dr. Brennan, why are you talking so fast? | Dr. Brennan 你为什么说这么快 |
[17:58] | Because if Booth hears why you did what you did, | 因为如果让Booth知道你为什么这么做的话 |
[18:01] | he’d beat you up. | 他会狠狠的揍你一顿的 |
[18:02] | Don’t you think that’d be an overly aggressive act? | 你不觉得那有点过激了吗 |
[18:04] | Not at all. So you better not do it again. | 一点也不 所以你最好别再这么做了 |
[18:07] | Let’s go, Bones. Where are you? | 走吧 Bones 你人呢 |
[18:09] | On her way. | 马上来 |
[18:12] | Security had the entrance to this wing locked… | 安保人员已经将进入侧厅的入口锁了 |
[18:15] | and the vault itself was secured. | 同时地窖本身也是有重重防护的 |
[18:20] | – The skeleton… – Where’d it go? | – 骷髅 – 去哪了 |
[18:21] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[18:22] | I came down to see if the screws matched the silver in the skeleton, | 我下来看螺丝和骷髅是否能匹配上 |
[18:25] | and the skeleton was gone. | 然后就发现它没了 |
[18:26] | But there’s security cameras and sensors covering every inch of this place. | 但是监控摄像头和传感器遍布这里的每个角落 |
[18:29] | They all failed. | 都失效了 |
[18:30] | All of ’em? | 所有的都失效了吗 |
[18:31] | When Zack’s explosion set off all the alarms, | 当Zack的爆炸触发警报的时候 |
[18:33] | every security camera in the building failed. | 大楼所有的监控都失效了 |
[18:35] | The door to the loading dock was unlocked. | 从楼道到大门都是开放的 |
[18:37] | Someone stole the skeleton. | 有人偷走了骷髅 |
[18:39] | Ten minutes before the explosion? | 在爆炸前十分钟 |
[18:41] | Everything is working perfectly. | 一切都运作良好 |
[18:42] | Fast forward, Hodgins passes Zack the container | 快进 Hodgins递给Zack |
[18:45] | of tricyclic acetone peroxide. | 三环丙酮过氧化物的容器 |
[18:47] | I thought it was the monomer. | 我以为那是单基体的 |
[18:48] | The explosion occurred at 12:03 and 22 seconds. | 爆炸发生在12时03分22秒 |
[18:51] | At 12:03 and 22 seconds… | 在12点03分22秒的时候 |
[18:55] | Aren’t there any backup systems? | 就没有任何备用系统吗 |
[18:56] | All dead, too. | 也都不管用了 |
[18:57] | Where were the guards? | 安保人员呢 |
[18:58] | There was as chemical accident. | 当时有化学事故 |
[19:00] | That takes precedence over any other security issue. | 在安保问题上这个优先级最高 |
[19:02] | All personnel went to secure the lab… | 所有的员工都去保护实验室 |
[19:04] | or to secure any point that went to the museum proper, | 或者去保护博物展馆的安保点 |
[19:07] | so there’d be no loss of life. | 以保证没有人员伤亡 |
[19:08] | During that time, the vault and the skeleton would be unsecured. | 在那期间 地窖和骷髅都是毫无保护措施的 |
[19:11] | Yes, until the security system was brought back up… | 是的 直到安保系统恢复 |
[19:14] | at 12:18 and 41 seconds. | 时间是12点18分41秒 |
[19:18] | The explosion was a diversion… | 爆炸只不过是 |
[19:20] | set up by Gormogon. | Gormogon的调虎离山计 |
[19:22] | He’s here in the lab. | 他在实验室里 |
[19:23] | It’s an inside job. | 这是内鬼做的事情 |
[19:25] | Gormogon works at the Jeffersonian. | Gormogon在Jeffersonian工作 |
[19:31] | Either Gormogon or his new apprentice. | 可能是Gormogon 也可能是他的新徒弟 |
[19:34] | That is a totally freaky thought. | 这个想法真是太可怕了 |
[19:35] | Yeah, it’s Booth. | 嗯 我是Booth |
[19:36] | Listen, I need a full forensic team sent to the Jeffersonian. | 听着 我需要全体法医都来Jeffersonian |
[19:38] | Mobile labs, computers, analysis, the works. | 移动实验室 电脑 分析员 以及所有的工作 |
[19:41] | No, their equipment could be compromised. | 不 他们的设备有可能被污染了 |
[19:48] | Hair, prints, anything? | 毛发 指纹 任何证据有吗 |
[19:50] | Not since you asked five minutes ago, no. | 你五分钟前问过了 没有 |
[19:53] | Dr. Saroyan, please don’t bother the techs. | Dr. Saroyan请不要打扰我们技术部的人 |
[19:56] | You have a problem, you see me. | 你有问题来找我 |
[19:58] | It’s my people you suspect here. | 你们现在怀疑的是我的人 |
[19:59] | I want to make sure you’re doing your job. | 我需要确信你们在做应做的事情 |
[20:01] | After all, you’re a prosecutor, not a forensic… | 怎么说 你是公诉人 而不是法医 |
[20:03] | You have been breathing down our necks for two hours, cherie. | 亲爱的 你已经在我们后面监工了两个小时了 |
[20:06] | Why don’t you go get a latte or something? | 你要不要去喝杯拿铁什么的 |
[20:08] | You shouldn’t be here anyway. | 你就不应该在这里的 |
[20:10] | This is my department. | 这是我的部门 |
[20:12] | I know, and you have full security clearance… | 我知道 同时你也有进入实验室和地窖的 |
[20:15] | and complete access to the lab and the vault. | 全部安全许可和通行权利 |
[20:18] | Are you saying I’m a suspect now? | 你是说我也是嫌疑人了吗 |
[20:20] | I’m saying someone’s gonna put your name on the list. | 我是说 有人会把你加入到名单里 |
[20:22] | You were a cop. Wouldn’t you? | 你之前也是警察 不是吗 |
[20:25] | You’ve got over 30 agents here. | 这里有30多个探员 |
[20:27] | Find something. | 做点正事吧 |
[20:34] | The Medico- Legal lab has over 100 employees. | 法医实验室有超过100个员工 |
[20:37] | And all their records are being looked at, including yours and mine. | 他们所有人的记录都要检查 包括你的和我的 |
[20:39] | Well, you’re just having coffee? Don’t you want pie? | 你就只喝了咖啡吗 你不需要吃点派吗 |
[20:41] | I’m fine. | 我这样挺好 |
[20:42] | – But you always have pie. – Can we stop talking about pie? | – 你总是会吃个派的 – 我们能不提派了吗 |
[20:44] | Because of what Sweets said? | 就是因为Sweets说的话吗 |
[20:45] | I’m just going pie- less, okay? | 我只是不想吃派 好吗 |
[20:49] | Can we talk for a minute? | 我们能聊一聊吗 |
[20:51] | I have a profile of someone I feel could be Gormogon. | 我给我认为可能是Gormogon的人做了个侧写 |
[20:54] | No pie? You always eat pie. | 不吃派吗 你总是吃的啊 |
[20:56] | Enough with the pie. Will you just sit down? | 别提派了 你就不能坐下吗 |
[20:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:58] | Whoa. You’ve been spying on us? | 哇 你一直都在观察我们吗 |
[21:00] | More experiments? | 又做实验了吗 |
[21:01] | What experiments? | 什么实验 |
[21:02] | I’m just being thorough. | 我只是想做得细致些 |
[21:04] | The dynamics of our work environment | 我们工作环境的动态情况 |
[21:05] | play a role in how I treat you and Agent Booth. | 决定了我如何对待你和Booth探员 |
[21:07] | Sweets, can we just get on with it? Who is it? | Sweets 我们能不能说正事 是谁 |
[21:09] | I believe it’s Dr. Hodgins. | 我觉得是Dr. Hodgins |
[21:14] | What is Dr. Hodgins? | Dr. Hodgins是什么 |
[21:15] | Gormogon. He thinks Hodgins is Gormogon. | Gormogon 他觉得Hodgins是Gormogon |
[21:17] | Hodgins exhibits clinical paranoia… | Hodgins显示出偏执狂的临床症状 |
[21:19] | as well as a rationalized feeling of superiority. | 同时还有理性化的优越感 |
[21:22] | Paranoia. | 偏执狂 |
[21:22] | Yeah. He’s consumed by numerous conspiracy theories. | 是的 他对许多阴谋论理论非常沉迷 |
[21:25] | My observations today, | 我今天观察到 |
[21:27] | he’s even suspect of the FBI, | 他甚至还怀疑FBI |
[21:29] | with whom he works closely. | 我们可是有很紧密的工作联系的 |
[21:30] | It’s all supposition. There’s no concrete evidence. | 那全部都是猜测 也没有确凿的证据 |
[21:32] | – No, no, no. Go on. – Booth! | – 不 不 不 继续 – Booth |
[21:34] | What? Hodgins knew all about the secret societies. | 怎么了 Hodgins知道所有关于神秘社团的知识 |
[21:36] | I mean, he figured out the patterns… | 他推理出来了Gormogon |
[21:38] | Gormogon used that led us to the vault. | 使用的模式让我们找到了地窖 |
[21:40] | Yes, he was doing his job. | 是的 他在努力做他应做的工作 |
[21:41] | Or justifying himself. | 或者是在为自己辩护 |
[21:42] | He had access to all the chemicals Zack was using. | 他可以接触到Zack用的所有的化学物质 |
[21:44] | He could have changed the labels. | 他可能把标签给换了 |
[21:46] | He and Zack are friends. | 他和Zack是朋友 |
[21:47] | I also had access to the chemicals Zack made. | 我也能接触到Zack用的所有化学物质 |
[21:49] | Why am I not a suspect? | 为什么不怀疑我 |
[21:50] | Well, you have a reverence for life… | 你对生命是敬畏的 |
[21:52] | that belies the cold calculations of a killer, | 这和一个冷血的杀手的特征不符 |
[21:55] | – and the emotional connection you share with Agent Booth. – No. | – 同时你和Booth探员之间的情感联系 – 不 |
[21:58] | I don’t have time for this. No. | 我没有时间听你讲这些 不 |
[22:02] | Don’t you know by now you can’t rush her? | 你难道不知道这个时候你不能着急吗 |
[22:04] | We’re trying to catch a killer. | 我们在努力抓住杀手 |
[22:05] | I thought it best not to waste time. | 我觉得最好不要浪费时间 |
[22:11] | Look, he’s just trying to help, Bones. | 他只不过想帮忙 Bones |
[22:13] | Well, his opinions won’t get you a conviction. | 他的观点不能定罪 |
[22:15] | He doesn’t have any evidence. | 他没有证据 |
[22:17] | Yeah, but he’s a profiler with a great track record. | 是的 但是他是一个很有建树的侧写师 |
[22:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:20] | Sweets Sweets. | |
[22:21] | Sweets says that Hodgins is the killer. | Sweets说Hodgins是凶手 |
[22:23] | Well, that makes sense. | 还挺有道理的 |
[22:24] | What? Well, it throws suspicion off him. | 什么 这直接让他避免了被怀疑 |
[22:27] | – Who? – Sweets. | – 谁 – Sweets啊 |
[22:28] | You think that Sweets is the killer? | 你觉得Sweets是凶手吗 |
[22:31] | Well, he shows up right after you find the Gormogon vault, | 你看 你一找到Gormogon的地窖他就立马出现了 |
[22:33] | when Gormogon’s at his most vulnerable, | 当Gormogon处于最虚弱的时候 |
[22:35] | and in therapy he plays you two like a cheap piano… | 他在心理咨询中把你们两个玩弄于股掌 |
[22:37] | – until you ask for his help with the case. – Wait a second. | – 直到你们让他帮忙查案子 – 等下 |
[22:39] | Nobody plays me like a cheap piano. | 没人能玩弄我 |
[22:41] | Hey, we all trusted the “brilliant, young profiler.” | 嘿 我们都十分相信这个 聪明年轻的侧写师 |
[22:44] | I got him security clearance because he was going to help us. | 就是因为他要帮我们我才给了他所有的安保权限 |
[22:46] | He was here. | 当时他在这里 |
[22:48] | He had the opportunity to switch Zack’s chemicals. | 他有机会掉包Zack的化学物质 |
[22:51] | Except he’s not a chemist. | 只是他并不是化学专业人员 |
[22:52] | He’s the only one we can’t account for after the explosion. | 他是唯一一个在爆炸之后不知所踪的人 |
[22:56] | Great, now we sound like Sweets. We have no evidence. | 好吧 现在我们跟Sweets一样了 我们没有证据 |
[22:58] | I was a cop for ten years, Dr. Brennan. | 我当警察十年了 Dr. Brennan |
[23:00] | I can smell it on him. | 我能感觉出来 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry, but we need more than your gut feeling. | 对不起 但是我们需要的不仅仅是个人感觉 |
[23:05] | Well, then find it. | 好吧 那就找证据吧 |
[23:06] | ‘Cause trust me, Sweets is your boy. | 相信我 Sweets就是你们要找的人 |
[23:24] | Dr. Hodgins, knocking would be appreciated. | Dr. Hodgins 能不能敲下门 |
[23:27] | Right. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[23:30] | So, rumor is, one of us is a suspect. | 所以 传言说 我们当中有人是嫌犯 |
[23:33] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[23:34] | I can’t say. You know that. | 我不能说 你知道的 |
[23:36] | Of course not. | 的确是不能 |
[23:38] | And since it’s a rumor, it might not even be true, right? | 但是既然是传言 有很大可能不是真的 是吗 |
[23:42] | Do you have a legitimate reason to see me, or… | 你是有什么事找我吗 还是 |
[23:45] | are you just here to squeeze me for information? | 你就是想从我这里探探口风 |
[23:47] | I found something. | 我发现了一些东西 |
[23:52] | Zack said he thought the mandible had been boiled. | Zack说他怀疑下颌骨被煮过 |
[23:54] | To remove tissue. | 为了剥离组织 |
[23:55] | So I pulled trace elements from the mandible… | 所以我提取了下颌骨的微粒 |
[23:57] | and ran them through the mass spectrometer to see what the bone was boiled in. | 然后用质谱仪分析了骨头是用什么煮的 |
[24:00] | It was tap water. | 是自来水 |
[24:02] | But see this spike here? | 但是你看到这个峰值了吗 |
[24:04] | – Lead? – Yes. | – 铅 – 是的 |
[24:06] | I thought the city had to replace all their lead pipes. | 我还以为所有的铅管都被换掉了呢 |
[24:08] | They did, but individual homeowners didn’t. | 是换了 但是个人管辖权的房子没有 |
[24:10] | I focused on neighborhoods with the highest lead levels. | 我查了一下最高含铅量的区域 |
[24:13] | Older homes are the worst offenders. | 基本符合的都是老房子 |
[24:14] | This neighborhood matches the level of lead found on the victim’s bone. | 这个区域的含铅量和死者骨头中的含铅量一致 |
[24:20] | Isn’t that your house? | 这不是你的房子吗 |
[24:23] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[24:27] | – But there are other people that live in the area, too. – Yeah, of course. | – 但是这区域还有其他住户 – 对 当然 |
[24:31] | I’ll pass this along to the investigators. | 我会把这个也给调查员的 |
[24:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:38] | Is there anything else? | 还有其他的吗 |
[24:40] | I could have fudged the facts. | 我本可以篡改事实的 |
[24:42] | I could’ve left my neighborhood out. | 我本可以把我的区域去掉 |
[24:44] | Yes, but that would have raised suspicion… | 是的 但是如果有人复查你的结果的话 |
[24:46] | if someone had double- checked your results. | 你的嫌疑就更严重了 |
[24:51] | If you need me, I’ll be at my station… helping. | 如果你需要我 我会在我办公室 全力帮忙 |
[25:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:10] | – This is a surprise. – Yeah. | – 这可真意外 – 对 |
[25:12] | Hey, Sweets, uh, where were you after the explosion? | 嘿 Sweets 爆炸发生后你在哪 |
[25:14] | I was with you. | 我和你们在一起啊 |
[25:15] | No, you were with us when the explosion occurred. | 不 爆炸发生时你和我们在一起 |
[25:18] | I mean after. | 我说的是之后 |
[25:19] | Uh, let’s see, I ran to call 9- 1- 1. | 呃 我想想 我跑去报警了 |
[25:23] | Where? | 在哪 |
[25:24] | In your office. Why? | 你的办公室 怎么了 |
[25:26] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[25:27] | Then I went to the door to show the EMTs where to go. | 然后我跑去门口给急救医疗小队指路了 |
[25:30] | Hmm. You didn’t come in with them. | 嗯 你没跟着他们一起进来啊 |
[25:31] | No, I find it’s best to stay out of the way… | 不 我觉得我最好别进去添乱 |
[25:33] | of the professionals in those situations. | 让专业人士做他们的事儿 |
[25:35] | Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot one thing. | 哦 不好意思 我还忘了件事 |
[25:38] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[25:39] | I went down to the vault and I stole the Silver Skeleton. | 我跑去地窖然后把纯银骷髅偷走了 |
[25:42] | Because I’m… | 因为我是 |
[25:44] | I’m Gormogon’s apprentice. | 我是Gormogon的学徒 |
[25:46] | That’s a confession. | 这算认罪了 |
[25:47] | You know, I can lock him up for 72 hours. | 你看 我可以把他关上72小时 |
[25:49] | You’d lock me up for sarcasm? | 就因为我的一句嘲讽你就要把我关起来吗 |
[25:51] | I think you should. | 我觉得你应该这么做 |
[25:52] | Wait, you guys actually think that I’m Gormogon’s apprentice? | 等等 你们真觉得我是Gormogon的学徒吗 |
[25:55] | Well, somebody is. That way, I can lock you up, | 至少有人这么想 我能把你关起来 |
[25:56] | check out your story and not worry about you running off to Bolivia. | 然后再查你说的真实与否 也不用担心你跑到玻利维亚去 |
[26:00] | This is fierce wretched. | 这可太狠了 |
[26:01] | Better safe than sorry. | 保险起见 以防万一 |
[26:02] | Yeah. No, you’re projecting. | 嗯 不 你这是在迁怒 |
[26:04] | Agent Booth, You have a reasonable hostility toward Gormogon. | Booth探员 你对Gormogon有合理的敌意 |
[26:08] | But you have no outlet for those feelings, so you’re using me… | 但是你却没有可发泄这种敌意的地方 所以你利用我 |
[26:10] | Am I gonna have to break out my cuffs? | 我是必须要把手铐拿出来了是吗 |
[26:13] | You know what? Yeah. You are gonna need your cuffs. | 你知道吗 是的 你需要拿出手铐 |
[26:15] | ‘Cause I’m not about to make this easy for you. | 因为我不想让一切对你而言过于容易 |
[26:31] | Hi… | 嗨 |
[26:35] | How’s Zack? | Zack怎么样了 |
[26:37] | Well, he’s in a lot of pain, | 他现在很痛苦 |
[26:39] | but he won’t let me push the painkiller button. | 但是他不让我按止痛剂的按钮 |
[26:42] | He’s scared of polka dots, but… | 他怕波卡圆点 但是 |
[26:44] | screaming agony is just an interesting phenomenon. | 痛苦地吼叫也是有趣的现象 |
[26:47] | Drugs give me bad dreams. | 吃药让我做噩梦 |
[26:49] | Oh, hey there, Zack. | 哦 你醒了 Zack |
[26:52] | I’m walking somewhere… | 我在什么地方走着 |
[26:54] | and suddenly someone takes me by the hand. | 然后有人碰我的手 |
[26:56] | And I look and it’s a skeleton. | 然后我一看是骷髅 |
[26:58] | And the skeleton’s on fire, and my hands hurt. | 骷髅还在着火 然后我的手就特别疼 |
[27:03] | Take the painkillers, sweetie. | 还是用点止痛药吧 宝贝 |
[27:05] | I’ve been thinking about the explosion, Hodgins. | 我在想爆炸的事儿 Hodgins |
[27:08] | No one could have switched the chemicals. | 没人能掉包化学材料的 |
[27:10] | I locked up the container when I left the room. | 我离开房间的时候把容器都锁上了 |
[27:13] | I had the only… | 唯一的钥匙 |
[27:16] | key. | 我拿着的 |
[27:18] | You…would know, but… | 你 知道的 但是 |
[27:21] | you… | 你 |
[27:24] | I’m afraid the painkillers, while pleasant, dull my intellect. | 我担心止痛药 虽然很舒服 但是让我思考减缓了 |
[27:28] | Sometimes your friends gotta step in… | 有的时候你的朋友需要介入 |
[27:32] | Dumb it up for you. | 让你傻一点 |
[27:42] | Don’t you think it’s time to go home? | 你不觉得该回家了吗 |
[27:47] | Sorry, Cam, I…seem to be a bit anxious. | 对不起 Cam 我好像有点焦虑 |
[27:49] | Don’t worry about it. It’s going around. | 别担心 大家都这样 |
[27:51] | Hodgins came to talk to me, and I almost jumped out of my skin. | Hodgins来找我谈话 我差点吓得跳起来 |
[27:55] | What’s keeping you so late? | 你怎么这么晚还在 |
[27:57] | Looking at the tissue we used for the DNA tests… | 我在看我们做DNA检测用的组织 |
[28:00] | the victims’ DNA alleles in the roots were destroyed. | 受害人牙根处的等位基因被破坏了 |
[28:04] | And the marrow alleles were altered. | 同时骨髓等位基因也发生变化 |
[28:07] | Then I remembered when I first looked at the jawbone, | 然后我记起来我第一次看到下颚骨的时候 |
[28:09] | it seemed lighter in color than I expected. | 比我预期中的颜色要浅一些 |
[28:11] | It was treated with ultraviolet light? | 是被紫外线辐射过了吗 |
[28:13] | I think so. | 我认为是这样 |
[28:14] | Who would do that? | 谁会这么做 |
[28:15] | We would. | 我们 |
[28:16] | Standard procedure for skeletal remains… | 当我们把骨骼存放起来的时候 |
[28:18] | when we put them away for storage. | 会走这样的标准流程 |
[28:20] | We have over 10,000 sets of remains waiting to be identified. | 我们有超过一万具遗体需要辨别 |
[28:23] | What better place to hide a skeleton? | 想藏一副骷髅的话还能有什么更好的地方吗 |
[28:25] | How do we sift through 10,000 sets of remains? | 我们怎么可能从一万具里面筛选出来 |
[28:34] | I’d like to welcome all of Dr. Brennan’s grad students to Limbo. | 我想对Dr. Brennan所有的研究生说一句 欢迎来到冷宫 |
[28:38] | It’s Modular Skeletal Storage. | 这是模块化的骨骼存储系统 |
[28:39] | I don’t like the moniker “Limbo.” | 我不喜欢冷宫这个昵称 |
[28:41] | Over 10,000 lost souls remain here, sweetie, | 超过一万个迷失的灵魂在这里 亲爱的 |
[28:44] | unidentified, waiting. | 无法辨认 等待着 |
[28:47] | It’s a good name. Let’s just go with it. | 是个好名字 我们就用这个吧 |
[28:49] | Each of these boxes contains the skeletal remains of one person. | 每个这样的盒子里装着一个人的骨头 |
[28:53] | In this case, a skull, two femurs, | 在这里 一个头骨 两根股骨 |
[28:55] | five vertebrae, miscellaneous phalanges and three molars. | 五个椎骨 混杂的趾骨以及三个臼齿 |
[28:59] | What we want you to do is conduct an inventory, | 我们需要你们做的是检查库存 |
[29:01] | making sure that what’s in the box… | 确保在盒子里的 |
[29:03] | corresponds not only to the card in the box… | 不仅仅与盒子里的卡片一致 |
[29:05] | but also to the computer record. | 同时还和计算机记录是一致的 |
[29:07] | Does this count toward our final grade? | 这个期末算分吗 |
[29:08] | Listen, Brennan’s grad students, | 听着 Brennan的研究生 |
[29:10] | what we’re trying to do here is catch a serial killer, | 我们在这里做的是抓连环杀手 |
[29:13] | not get a gold star from “teach.” | 不是课堂上的小红花 |
[29:15] | We think that he’s hidden the remains of… | 我们觉得凶手在这里 |
[29:17] | one or more of his victims here. | 藏了一个或者多个受害着 |
[29:19] | Bones tucked into boxes where they don’t belong. | 把骨头放到本不属于他们的盒子里 |
[29:22] | And I think it’s fair to say that if you help us catch a serial killer, | 我觉得如果你们能帮我们捉到了这个连环杀手 |
[29:25] | that you’ll pass your precious course. | 你们通过你们的课程也是挺公平的 |
[29:27] | No. That’s not necessarily true. | 不 不一定是这样的 |
[29:28] | If anyone else shows up down here indicating an interest… | 如果有任何人出现在这里对你们做的事表现出有兴趣 |
[29:32] | in what you’re doing, either tell Ms. Montenegro, or shout for Security. | 可以告诉Ms. Montenegro 或者大声叫保安 |
[29:36] | Why? | 为啥 |
[29:36] | Because serial killers get mean… | 因为当我们越接近连环杀手的时候 |
[29:38] | when you get close to catching them. | 他们就会非常可怕 |
[29:48] | This is just creepy. | 这可太吓人了 |
[29:50] | Well, it’s the natural order of things. | 这是自然规律 |
[29:52] | We all end up this way. | 我们最后都会是这样 |
[29:53] | Thank you, cherie, now you’ve made it creepy and depressing. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 现在你让这变得既吓人又抑郁了 |
[29:57] | I found an extra femur in one of the boxes… | 我在其中一个盒子里发现了一根股骨 |
[29:59] | – and an extra fibula in another. – You sure? | – 另一个里发现了一根腓骨 – 你确定 |
[30:01] | The remains in the box were of a four- year- old child. | 盒子里是4岁孩子的骸骨 |
[30:03] | The femur was from a man in his mid- 40s to early 50s. | 股骨是一个四五十岁的男性的 |
[30:06] | – And the fibula? – Also from a middle- aged man. | – 腓骨呢 – 也是一位中年男性的 |
[30:08] | It had recently been boiled. | 最近被煮过 |
[30:10] | Three other people found extra bones, as well. | 其他三个人也发现了不同的骨头 |
[30:13] | I found an extra manubrium, a male ulna… | 我发现了一个胸骨柄 一根男性尺骨 |
[30:15] | and a humerus in a box of female remains. | 以及一根肱骨放在了一个女性骸骨的盒子里 |
[30:17] | Okay, lay out all of the extra bones anatomically. | 好的 将所有额外的骨头用解剖学结构方式摆出来 |
[30:20] | It’s already done. Over here. | 已经摆好了 这里 |
[30:27] | Nice job. | 做的不错 |
[30:28] | I’m third in my class. | 我是班里的第三名 |
[30:30] | I’d like the names of the two students in front of you. | 我想知道你前面两名学生的名字 |
[30:34] | 45 to 50 years old. | 45到50岁 |
[30:36] | Fibula and femur show a height of approximately 180 centimeters. | 腓骨和股骨显示大概180厘米高 |
[30:41] | How tall is that in English? | 用人话是多高 |
[30:43] | Approximately 5’8″. | 大概5.8英尺 |
[30:45] | Have Dr. Saroyan take DNA samples… | 让Dr. Saroyan取一些DNA |
[30:47] | and compare them to all of Gormogon’s known victims. | 然后和Gormogon已知的受害人比对一下 |
[30:50] | You suspect something, don’t you? | 你发现什么了 是不是 |
[30:51] | I have no facts yet. My opinions are not relevant. | 我还没有事实证据 我的观点不相关 |
[30:54] | Let me make the call, cherie. | 让我来决定 亲爱的 |
[30:55] | Give me some of that big brain of yours. | 你的聪明大脑想到了什么告诉我吧 |
[30:58] | Someone removed the mandible from the skull. | 有人把这个骸骨的下颌骨取下了 |
[31:00] | It’s the one that was sent to you. | 就是寄给你的那个吗 |
[31:01] | I can’t say that with certainty. | 我不能确信 |
[31:03] | Dr. Saroyan should see if the DNA matches. | Dr. Saroyan可以检测DNA是否一致 |
[31:05] | Didn’t you hear her? | 你没听到吗 |
[31:06] | Get this up to Dr. Saroyan. | 赶紧把这个给Dr. Saroyan |
[31:08] | Now. | 现在 |
[31:10] | Dr. Brennan, I think you should take a look at this. | Dr. Brennan 我觉得你应该看下这个 |
[31:19] | All of the canines have been removed from these skulls. | 这些头骨的犬齿都被拔走了 |
[31:21] | Just the canines. | 只是犬齿 |
[31:23] | I want the security tapes from this room for the last six months. | 我需要近六个月这里的监控录像 |
[31:27] | The room isn’t covered. | 这里没有监控 |
[31:28] | – Why not? – It’s Limbo. | – 为什么没有 – 这是冷宫 |
[31:30] | I- I need to reexamine… | – 我需要去再检查一下 |
[31:32] | the mandible Zack was working on before the explosion. | Zack在爆炸前研究的下颌骨 |
[31:35] | Of course you do. | 当然你要检查 |
[31:40] | It’s the lobbyist that disappeared. | 这是失踪的说客 |
[31:43] | DNA’s a match and so are the dentals. | DNA和牙科记录都是匹配的 |
[31:47] | Dr. Brennan’s gonna want to take a look at the markings on these. | Dr. Brennan会再检查一下这些痕迹的 |
[31:50] | What’s that? More cannibal teeth marks on the bone? | 那是什么 更多在骨头上的牙印吗 |
[31:52] | Gormogon went after this like Henry VIII after a chicken leg. | Gormogon对这个的喜爱 不亚于亨利八世对鸡腿的热爱 |
[31:59] | These appear to have been gnawed on, too. | 这些好像也被啃过了 |
[32:01] | They’ll probably match the denture marking Zack found. | 这些可能会和Zack发现的假牙痕迹一致 |
[32:04] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[32:05] | You haven’t looked at them yet. | 你还没看呢 |
[32:07] | Zack said these markings on the mandible… | Zack说下颌骨上的这些痕迹 |
[32:09] | were made by artificial dentures made from… | 是被由聚甲基丙烯酸甲酯和单基体合成的 |
[32:12] | polymethyl methacrylate and other polymers. | 人工假牙造成的 |
[32:14] | And? | 所以 |
[32:15] | They were not made by artificial dentures. | 这不是被假牙造成的痕迹 |
[32:18] | Zack should’ve known that. | Zack应该知道的 |
[32:19] | He made a mistake. It happens. | 他犯了错 这很正常 |
[32:21] | Not often. | 不经常的 |
[32:28] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[32:29] | I heard Zack was wrong about the dentures. | 我听说Zack在假牙这件事上搞错了 |
[32:30] | – No. – What do you mean? Cam and Caroline said… | – 没有 – 你啥意思 Cam和Caroline说 |
[32:32] | He knew they weren’t artificial. | 他知道这不是假牙 |
[32:34] | Any first- year student would know that. | 任何一个研一学生都知道的 |
[32:35] | The dentures were made from real teeth. | 假牙是由真牙做的 |
[32:38] | All canines. | 全部都是犬齿 |
[32:39] | Oh, whoa. | 哦 天 |
[32:40] | Canines are a symbol of the wolf… | 犬齿象征着狼 |
[32:43] | which appears on the Gormogon tapestry in the vault. | 在Gormogon地窖的挂毯上出现过狼 |
[32:45] | Certain ancient sects revered the wolf… | 某些古老的传说认为狼 |
[32:48] | as a symbol of freedom- – | 是自由的象征 |
[32:49] | as a representative of the forces… | 也代表了某种可以 |
[32:51] | that will deliver us from persecution. | 让我们解脱的力量 |
[32:53] | Okay, Bones, enough about the wolf. | 好吧 Bones 狼的话题就此打住 |
[32:54] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[32:57] | Zack lied. | Zack撒谎了 |
[32:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:01] | He… he took the teeth from bone storage… | 他 他从骨骼储藏间拿走了牙齿 |
[33:05] | and he made Gormogon’s dentures. | 然后做了Gormogon的假牙 |
[33:10] | Zack has complete access to the lab. | Zack有实验室的全部权限 |
[33:12] | He arranged for the explosion himself. | 他自编自演了那场爆炸 |
[33:15] | It’s Zack. | 是Zack |
[33:17] | He’s the killer, Booth. | 他是凶手 Booth |
[33:20] | It’s Zack. | 是Zack |
[33:24] | “The theory of conditional expressions”… | “条件表达式理论是指 |
[33:26] | is a non- profound generalization of propositional calculus. | 一种非深奥的命题微积分的概括” |
[33:30] | What’s it say after Boolean forms? | 布尔体系后说的什么 |
[33:33] | Well, there’s a little thing that looks like a Japanese stool, | 有个像日本凳子的小东西 |
[33:37] | then a B with a tail, then a fat fish. | 还有一个带尾巴的B 然后是一条肥鱼 |
[33:40] | This makes sense to you? | 你觉得可以理解吗 |
[33:42] | It doesn’t to you? | 你不能吗 |
[33:44] | Cam Cam? | |
[33:46] | We need the room. | 我们需要单独谈下 |
[34:01] | I’m sorry, but I have to ask- – are you absolutely certain? Because… | 对不起 但是我必须要问 你们百分百确定吗 因为 |
[34:07] | I did not see that coming. | 我一点也没料到会是这样 |
[34:14] | You looked at the mandible. | 你看过下颌骨了 |
[34:16] | You had to know I’d see it eventually. | 你知道我最后总会知道的 |
[34:17] | I didn’t foresee the extent of my injuries. | 我没预料到我受伤的严重性 |
[34:20] | I was going to sneak out of here, but… | 我本来想跑出去的 但是 |
[34:23] | Your friends never left your side. | 你的朋友从来不离开你半步 |
[34:24] | And you intended to steal the jawbone… | 你还想把下颚骨偷走 |
[34:26] | and add it to the silver skeleton. | 然后装到纯银骷髅上 |
[34:28] | But you designed the explosion. | 但是你设计了爆炸 |
[34:30] | You must have known exactly how big it would be. | 你一定知道爆炸会有多严重 |
[34:32] | Hodgins argued with me. | Hodgins跟我争论 |
[34:34] | He stood too close. | 他站的太近了 |
[34:36] | The delay allowed the thermoplastic to reach the boiling point. | 拖延了时间导致热塑料达到了沸点 |
[34:39] | And as a result, the explosion was three times more powerful than I calculated. | 因此 爆炸比我计算的要严重了三倍 |
[34:43] | You must have known how badly you’d be injured. | 你一定知道你会伤的多重 |
[34:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:51] | Who’s Gormogon, Zack? | Gormogon是谁 Zack |
[34:53] | That’s not what he’s called. | 我们不这么叫他 |
[34:53] | Then what is he called? | 那你们怎么叫他 |
[34:56] | The Master. | 师傅 |
[34:57] | – And you’re his apprentice? – I need a name. | – 然后你是他的学徒吗 – 我需要他的名字 |
[34:59] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[35:00] | The apprentice is expendable. | 学徒是牺牲品 |
[35:02] | I’m expendable. | 我是牺牲品 |
[35:04] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[35:05] | Zack responds to logic, Booth. | Zack只认逻辑 Booth |
[35:07] | Really? ‘Cause I’d love to hear the logic… | 是吗 我倒是很像听听这个通过 |
[35:09] | of killing and eating people to change the world. | 杀戮和吃人就能改变世界的逻辑 |
[35:10] | The Master’s logic is irrefutable. | 师傅的逻辑是无懈可击的 |
[35:12] | Irrefutable? | 无懈可击吗 |
[35:13] | I saw him choking a child at the bottom of a pool. | 我亲眼看到他在泳池底部勒着一个孩子的脖子 |
[35:16] | If you knew what I know, you’d understand. | 如果你知道我知道的事情 你会理解的 |
[35:19] | You’d be proud of me. | 你会以我为荣的 |
[35:22] | I’ve always been proud of you, Zack. | 我一直都以你为荣的 Zack |
[35:25] | I’ve never met anyone more rational or intelligent. | 我从没见过比你更理智和聪明的人了 |
[35:28] | But there’s a fault in your logic. | 但是你的逻辑里有个漏洞 |
[35:30] | With all due respect, you aren’t cognizant of his logic. | 我很敬佩你 但你还没听过他的逻辑 |
[35:35] | Assumption number one: secret societies exist. | 假设一 秘密社团是存在的 |
[35:38] | Accepted. | 同意 |
[35:39] | Hodgins has been explaining this to me for years. | Hodgins多年来一直给我解释这事 |
[35:41] | Assumption number two: the human experience… | 假设二 秘密社团对人类经验 |
[35:44] | is adversely affected by secret societies. | 起着反作用 |
[35:46] | Accepted. | 同意 |
[35:47] | Assumption number three: | 假设三 |
[35:49] | attacking and killing members of secret societies… | 攻击并且杀害秘密社团的成员 |
[35:51] | will have an ameliorating effect… | 会对人类经验 |
[35:53] | on the human experience. | 起到改善作用 |
[35:55] | Accepted. | 同意 |
[35:56] | All of your assumptions… | 你所有的假设 |
[35:58] | are built upon a first principle, Zack. | 都基于一个初始原则 Zack |
[36:01] | To wit: the historical human experience… | 就是 整体的人类经验历史 |
[36:04] | as a whole is more important than a single person’s life. | 是高于个体生命的 |
[36:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:12] | Yet you risked it all so you wouldn’t hurt Hodgins. | 但是你还是义无反顾地不去伤害Hodgins |
[36:33] | There’s… | 那是 |
[36:35] | You are correct, there’s an inconsistency in my reasoning. | 你是对的 我的推理是前后矛盾的 |
[36:40] | Bones, I need a name. | Bones 我需要知道名字 |
[36:42] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[36:45] | He first approached me three months ago… | 他第一次找我是三个月前 |
[36:47] | at a symposium on burning plasma diagnostics. | 在一个燃烧等离子体诊断的研讨会上 |
[36:50] | Zack Zack… | |
[36:52] | I need to know who this guy is. | 我需要知道这家伙是谁 |
[36:54] | I need to go get him. Now. | 我需要去抓他 马上 |
[36:56] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[36:57] | I’ve never known his name. | 我从来都不知道他的名字 |
[36:59] | But I’ve been to his house. | 但是我去过他家 |
[37:02] | I was blindfolded when he first took me there, | 他第一次带我去的时候蒙住了我的眼睛 |
[37:05] | but I remember every turn he took… | 但是我记着我转过的每一个弯 |
[37:07] | and I was able to estimate his speed, so… | 而且我还能估计出他的速度 所以 |
[37:10] | when he brought me home, I found it on a map. | 当他送我回家以后 我在地图上找到了他家 |
[37:14] | It’s in Banning Ridge, on a street called Savoy Crescent. | 是在Banning Ridge的一条叫Savoy Crescent的街上 |
[37:19] | It’s a big place. | 是个大房子 |
[37:20] | Almost as big as Hodgins’ house, but run down. | 和Hodgins的房子一样大 但是有点破败 |
[37:24] | There’s a flight of stairs at the back, outside. | 在后院外面有一段楼梯 |
[37:29] | There’s a blue door. | 有个蓝色的门 |
[37:32] | It will be locked, but there’s a key hidden… | 会是锁着的 但是钥匙藏在 |
[37:35] | in a crevice to the left of the door just above eye- level. | 门左边比眼睛稍高一点的裂缝里 |
[37:41] | You will see a hallway. | 你会看到一个走廊 |
[37:43] | If he’s found someone, you will smell meat cooking. | 如果他捉住了什么人 你能闻到肉味 |
[37:47] | And that’s how you’ll know you’re getting close. | 你就能知道你已经离得很近了 |
[37:50] | One last door- – and you’ll have to be fast. | 最后一道门 你需要非常迅速 |
[37:53] | He’ll be at the bottom of an incline in the floor. | 他会在地面斜坡的底部 |
[38:02] | He’ll have a knife. | 他有刀 |
[38:05] | He’s very fast, and he’s very strong. | 他非常快 也非常强壮 |
[38:54] | – Did you get him? – Got him. | – 你捉到他了吗 – 捉到了 |
[38:56] | – Who was he, Booth? – Nobody. | – 是谁 Booth – 无名之卒 |
[38:58] | Am I right? | 我没错吧 |
[39:00] | He was nobody. | 他是个无名之卒 |
[39:01] | An invisible man angry at history for not seeing him. | 一个对被历史遗忘而愤怒的隐形人 |
[39:04] | For a nobody, he sure wrecked a lot of lives. | 虽然是个无名之卒 依旧残害了很多生命 |
[39:14] | Zack confessed to killing the lobbyist. | Zack承认杀害了说客 |
[39:16] | Stabbed him in the heart. | 一刀刺穿了心脏 |
[39:17] | He never ate anybody? | 他没吃人吧 |
[39:19] | No. So how did this happen? | 没有 所以到底是怎么回事 |
[39:20] | – Logic. – No. | – 逻辑 – 不 |
[39:22] | I’m sorry, cherie, | 对不起亲爱的 |
[39:23] | that might cut it with you eggheads, | 那可能对你们讲得通 |
[39:25] | but this happened the way this always happens. | 但是这个就是很俗套的情节 |
[39:28] | A strong personality finds a weak personality and takes advantage. | 一个强大人格找到了一个弱小的人格并且加以利用 |
[39:32] | I hope we fry the guy. | 我真想把这人炸了 |
[39:34] | That’s not going to be necessary. | 没必要这么做 |
[39:37] | Good riddance, I say. | 很好的摆脱他了 |
[39:39] | What’ll happen to Zack? | Zack会怎样啊 |
[39:41] | I cut a deal. | 我达成了认罪协议 |
[39:42] | He pleads guilty, cooperates, | 他认罪 配合 |
[39:45] | and we find him non compos mentis. | 然后我们说他精神失常 |
[39:47] | That way, Zack is moved… | 这样 Zack就被送到 |
[39:48] | to a secure psychiatric facility instead of going to prison. | 一个戒备森严的精神病医院而不是进监狱了 |
[39:51] | No, it won’t stand up. | 不 这根本站不住脚 |
[39:52] | Zack isn’t actually insane. | Zack实际上并没有疯 |
[39:55] | Sweets, you’re going to give this one to Bones, you understand? | Sweets 你需要给Bones这个机会 你懂吗 |
[40:00] | – I understand. – Good. | – 我懂 – 很好 |
[40:26] | I probably could have spent more time with Zack. | 我本应该多和Zack在一起的 |
[40:28] | You know, get him to see the world a bit more. | 让他更多的去认识这个世界 |
[40:32] | All those things I say about secret societies, and conspiracies… | 我说的那些秘密社团 和阴谋论 |
[40:35] | I never knew he was listening. | 我从不知道他是听进去了 |
[40:37] | I should have gotten him a girlfriend. | 我应该给他找个女朋友的 |
[40:39] | You know what? The hell with Zack. | 你们知道吗 去他的Zack |
[40:41] | He’s an adult. He made his choices. | 他是个大人了 他自己做了决定 |
[40:43] | People are who they are. | 人是不会变的 |
[40:44] | There’s nothing any of us could have done for the guy. | 我们做什么都没有用的 |
[40:46] | – We love Zack, Cam. – Yeah. Well, he killed someone. | – 我们爱Zack Cam – 是的 但他杀了人 |
[40:49] | And he deserves to be locked up for the rest of his life. | 他应该余生都被关起来 |
[40:52] | I feel I must point out that what Dr. Saroyan just said… | 我觉得我必须要说Dr. Saroyan说的话 |
[40:55] | is obviously her way of handling grief. | 明显只是她处理悲痛的方式 |
[40:57] | She doesn’t mean it. | 她不是这个意思 |
[40:58] | Quite the opposite, in fact. | 事实上 完全相反 |
[41:01] | I knew the day I met Zack, he’d cause me pain. | 我遇到Zack那天我就知道 他会让我很痛苦 |
[41:13] | So what do you got there, Hodgins? | 所以你拿了什么啊 Hodgins |
[41:16] | This is, uh… Zack’s favorite stuff. | 这是 呃 Zack最爱的东西 |
[41:19] | What are we going to do with it? | 我们要拿这些东西怎么办 |
[41:20] | Where he’s going, they may actually let him have it. | 他去的地方可能允许他带着这些 |
[41:23] | Oh… I got him that. | 哦 我给他的这个 |
[41:26] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 |
[41:28] | He waved that in my face every day. | 他天天都把这个在我眼前晃 |
[41:32] | The pocket Kama Sutra. | 印度爱经的口袋书 |
[41:33] | I gave him this, so he’d stop asking Booth sex questions. | 我给他这个 好让他不要再问Booth性相关的问题 |
[41:39] | I got Zack this before he went to Iraq. | 他去伊拉克之前我给他了这个 |
[41:43] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[41:44] | I drew this for him. | 这是我给他画的 |
[41:49] | It’s interesting that all of his favorite things are objects you people gave to him. | 他最爱的东西全是你们送他的 这还挺有意思 |
[41:53] | I never gave him anything. | 我从没给过他什么 |
[41:55] | Brennan, he totally loved you. | Brennan 他最爱你了 |
[41:57] | I mean, as much as he was capable. | 我是说 他尽他可能去爱你了 |
[42:00] | But I never gave him anything. | 但是我却从没送过他任何东西 |
[42:04] | Angela Angela. | |
[42:30] | “Dear Mr. Addy… | 亲爱的Mr. Addy |
[42:31] | “It is my pleasure to offer you the post of my intern… | 我很荣幸能邀请你来 |
[42:34] | “in forensic anthropology. | 做我的法医人类学实习生 |
[42:37] | “I chose you from hundreds of applicants because of your knowledge, | 我从几百个申请中选择了你 是因为你博学 |
[42:41] | “your desire to learn, and because I feel you will find a home here.” | 好学 并且我觉得你能在这里找到家的感觉 |
[42:50] | I think you gave him something great, Bones. | 我觉得你送给他了非常重要的礼物 Bones |
[43:05] | 至此历时两年的前三季补翻工作圆满完成 非常感谢一直以来默默支持风骨的朋友们 |