时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | these tigers eat better than I do. | 老虎们吃的比我都好 |
[00:25] | Hey, yesterday’s food’s still here. | 昨天的饲料还在这里 |
[00:26] | And the day before’s. | 还有前天的 |
[00:27] | I don’t think matilda’s moved in two days. | 马提达并不是才来俩天啊 |
[00:30] | I hope she’s not sick. | 希望她不是病了 |
[00:31] | Maybe there is something wrong. | 或许真的有什么问题 |
[00:33] | Should we call the vet? | 我们要请兽医来吗 |
[00:59] | Let’s go. thanks. | 走吧 谢了 |
[01:00] | I was here last weekend with parker. | 上个周末我带帕克来过 |
[01:02] | They got monkeys swinging free | 好多猴子在这里自由的东游西荡 |
[01:03] | Right over there. you think we got time? | 就在那里 不知道等会有没有时间看看 |
[01:05] | Booth we are here to recover a set of remains | 布斯 我们是来调查一具遗骸的 |
[01:08] | Well, bones, yeah, take time | 骨头 和猴子们 |
[01:09] | to smell the primates. | 亲近一会嘛 |
[01:10] | Why? they’re malodorous | 为什么 他们臭不可闻 |
[01:12] | and they throw their excrement | 还随地大小便 |
[01:15] | Who wanders around in an animal park? | 什么样的人会在动物园晃悠啊 |
[01:18] | Someone with extremely poor judgment. | 某些极度缺乏基本判断能力的人 |
[01:21] | Guess no one told this guy | 我估计 他以为 |
[01:22] | it’s not a petting zoo. | 这是个宠物动物园 |
[01:23] | Never mind. | 不管了 |
[01:25] | The flesh has been gnawed | 肌肉被撕咬 并被阳光暴晒 |
[01:28] | But the nasal root suggests a black male, | 不过 鼻根说明他是个黑人男性 |
[01:32] | Over six feet tall. | 6英尺高 |
[01:33] | According to, uh, parker’s | 根据帕克的 |
[01:35] | Big book of animals, you know, | 动物大全 |
[01:36] | They can pounce at 35 miles per hour | 他们突袭速度可高达每小时35英里 |
[01:39] | And leap 30 feet. | 并且跳跃能力可达30英尺 |
[01:40] | The tiger fed on the flesh | 老虎在啃食骨头前 |
[01:43] | And internal organs before | 吃掉了这些肌肉 |
[01:44] | he started cleaning the bones | 和内部器官 |
[01:46] | You know, I’m thinking | 我在想 |
[01:47] | The victim wandered away from his car, | 受害者从车上下来后 四处闲逛 |
[01:48] | He was drunk, and he ended up in this area. | 当然他喝醉了 最后出现在了这里 |
[01:51] | Same thing happened to a guy last year | 去年在长颈鹿区 |
[01:52] | In the giraffe section. | 也发生了同样的事 |
[01:53] | Well, giraffes are herbivores. | 长颈鹿是草食动物 |
[01:54] | They don’t eat people. | 他们不吃人的 |
[01:55] | Okay well that part is different. | 那个人的结局与眼前这人不同 |
[01:57] | But the guy– he broke his arm. | 那个人 他摔断了手臂 |
[01:59] | Did you know that | 你知道 |
[02:00] | Giraffes can weigh up to two tons? | 长颈鹿可以长到2吨重吗 |
[02:02] | Yes. everyone knows that. | 当然 每个人都知道 |
[02:03] | And they sleep less than two hours a day. | 而且他们每天只睡2小时都不到 |
[02:05] | That I did not know. | 这点我不知道 |
[02:07] | Yes! pinky stumps the brain! | 小聪明也能战胜大智慧 |
[02:10] | Well, I have no way of determining | 我在这里无法确定死因 |
[02:12] | Out here, so we should | 所以我们得 |
[02:14] | Pack everything up and bring | 把所有的东西打包运回实验室 |
[02:15] | Pack it up | 全部打包 |
[02:20] | Teeth marks on the manubrium | 胸骨柄和胸板上有牙印 |
[02:23] | Nice to have you back, Dr. Edison. | 很高兴你能回来 爱迪生博士 |
[02:25] | I wasn’t sure we’d see you again. | 我没想到还能再次见到你 |
[02:27] | Dr. brennan assured me that I could count | 布雷纳恩博士向我保证过 |
[02:29] | On a strictly professional atmosphere. | 这里的氛围严谨且专业 |
[02:30] | I admire your focus and dedication to your work | 我欣赏你对工作的专注及热爱 |
[02:33] | Dr. Edison. | 爱迪生博士 |
[02:34] | Thoracolumbar fascia has been eaten | 胸腰紧膜被老虎吃了 |
[02:35] | No stomach contents for me to analyze | 胃里没有事物供我分析 |
[02:38] | Because the tiger ate the stomach | 因为老虎把胃吃了 |
[02:39] | Oh, don’t blame the tiger | 别怪老虎 |
[02:41] | Animals shouldn’t be confined | 不能因人类消遣就限制动物的活动 |
[02:43] | – A zoo hater? – and a vegan. | -动物园反对者吗 -而且是个素食者 |
[02:45] | revealing their plantbased personal life | 有人透露了自己是吃素的 |
[02:47] | It relates to the case. | 与案子有关 |
[02:49] | Zoos have many breeding programs | 动物园有通过多种途径 |
[02:50] | to preserve endangerous species | 来培育保护稀有物种 |
[02:52] | Animals bred in zoos have weak | 动物园中出生的动物的天性较弱 |
[02:54] | They’re basically just imprisoned pets. | 他们基本上只算的上被关起来的宠物 |
[02:56] | Pets generally don’t eat you. | 大部分宠物不会咬你 |
[02:58] | Common house cat will devour | 普通家猫会在你的尸体 |
[02:59] | you before you’re cold. | 变冷前吞食你 |
[03:01] | The victim’s hyoid and spinal | 受害者的舌骨和脊椎 |
[03:02] | cord are still intact | 依旧是完整的 |
[03:03] | There are no indications | 没有被老虎撕咬喉咙 |
[03:04] | Of a traditional tiger throat | 或被勒窒息的迹象 |
[03:08] | The tiger was not the cause of death. | 他不是被老虎杀死的 |
[03:10] | I agree. some kind of weapon sliced | 我同意 在这右盆骨和大腿的左侧 |
[03:12] | Along what’s left of the right pelvis | 有利器切割的伤口 |
[03:15] | Transecting the femoral artery. | 大腿动脉有横切口 |
[03:16] | He died of a good old-fashioned bleed out | 他是死于常见的流血过多 |
[03:18] | Theres a shoelace | 这里有条鞋带 |
[03:21] | Mixed in with the flesh | 和肌肉缠在一起 |
[03:23] | The tiger could have coughed it up like a fur ball. | 可能是老虎吃到后 把它像毛球一样吐出来的 |
[03:25] | Judging from decomp and… | 根据腐烂情况 |
[03:27] | The amount the tiger ateI estimate | 以及老虎吞食的情况 我估计 |
[03:29] | Time of death to be late Friday nightear | 死亡时间在星期五深夜 星期六凌晨 |
[03:32] | Welcome back Clark | 欢迎回来 克拉克 |
[03:34] | Whoa! have you been working out? | 哇 你锻炼过了吗 |
[03:37] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:38] | You look so solid and compact. | 你看上去很结实 |
[03:40] | I believe | 我觉得 |
[03:42] | That all conversation should | 所有对话都应该 |
[03:43] | relate to this man’s murder. | 与这凶杀案有关 |
[03:44] | Angela’s taking a stab at celibacy. | 安琪拉在尝试禁欲生活 |
[03:46] | Sweets thinks it will help me form more | 斯维斯认为那能帮助我得到 |
[03:48] | Committed relationships | 真正的爱情 |
[03:49] | But it just seems to rev up her libido and… | 不过 好象只是使她的性欲更加高涨 |
[03:51] | Chewing has imbedded particulates | 老虎的咀嚼让内侧脚踝的牙印 |
[03:55] | Marks in the medial malleolus. | 嵌入了一些颗粒状物质 |
[03:57] | Okay, I get it | 好 我懂了 |
[03:58] | But you’re squeezable. | 不过你很性感 |
[04:02] | We should thank our tiger | 我们得感谢老虎 |
[04:03] | For not eating the victim’s teeth. | 没把牙齿也吃了 |
[04:05] | Dentals gave us an easy match. | 根据牙科记录我们找到了受害者 |
[04:06] | Dr. Andrew welton. | 安德鲁·威尔顿医生 |
[04:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:13] | Yeah, it’s… it’s dentals. | 是的 牙科记录 |
[04:15] | Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to ideal | 无需专家鉴定 只需对照理想的牙科记录就好 |
[04:17] | dentals. sad, huh? | 他真惨 对不对 |
[04:19] | He’s handsome. he’s hot really. | 他很帅 也很性感 |
[04:21] | Okay. that’s enough, Angela. | 够了 安琪拉 |
[04:25] | Are you all right, Dr. Saroyan? | 你还好吗 瑟罗恩博士 |
[04:28] | No. I knew Dr. Welton. | 不太好 我认识威尔顿先生 |
[04:33] | We lived together for two years. | 我们曾在一起生活两年 |
[04:36] | Oh, my god. cam, I’m really sorry. | 天啊 凯 我很抱歉 |
[04:39] | No find out who killed him okay | 没事 我们努力找出凶手吧 |
[05:25] | So I called the hospital, | 我打电话给医院 |
[05:26] | And Dr.Welton has been missing 2 days | 威尔顿医生已失踪两天 |
[05:28] | I’m sorry cam | 我很抱歉 凯 |
[05:32] | I haven’t even seen Andrew for ten years | 我十年没有见到安德鲁了 |
[05:35] | It’s silly for me to be reacting like this | 像这样的反应还真是傻 |
[05:39] | No, it’s not. you know what? | 不 不傻 你知道吗 |
[05:41] | He was a big part of your life. | 他曾是你生活中重要的人 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[05:45] | What about his daughter? | 她女儿怎么样了 |
[05:46] | Who’s going to tell Michelle? | 谁会去告诉米歇尔 |
[05:48] | – Had he remarried, or…? – no. | -他后来结婚了? 还是… -没结婚 |
[05:50] | No other family. | 没有其他家人了 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I’m not surprised. | 这不奇怪 |
[05:54] | Michelle’s mom died during childbirth | 米歇尔的母亲生她时去世了 |
[05:57] | And I don’t think | 在那之后 我感觉 |
[05:58] | Andrew could ever go through | 安德鲁不可能 |
[05:59] | loving anyone like that again | 再像爱他前妻一样爱别人了 |
[06:02] | Michelle became everything to him. | 米歇尔就是他的一切 |
[06:04] | She must be, what, 16 now? | 她现在 大概 16岁了吧 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:11] | What a terrible time to lose her father. | 失去父亲对她来说是多么可怕啊 |
[06:14] | Listen, bones and I will… | 听着 骨头和我 |
[06:15] | We’ll get the social worker. | 我们可以找社工 |
[06:16] | No. no social worker. | 不 不用社工 |
[06:20] | If there’s no one else, I have to do it. | 如果没有其他人 得由我来 |
[06:22] | I’ll talk to her. | 我来告诉她 |
[06:23] | Look, cam, it’s been ten | 凯 离你上次见到她 |
[06:25] | years since you’ve seen her. | 已经十年了 |
[06:27] | I was her mom for almost two years | 我曾当了她两年的母亲 瑟雷 |
[06:29] | She should hear it from someone who… | 这个噩耗 她得从一位 |
[06:33] | …someone who loved her father. | 爱过他父亲的人口中得知 |
[06:44] | So, | 那么 |
[06:46] | You sure you don’t want us | 你确定你不需要我们 |
[06:48] | to come in with you? | 一起进去吗 |
[06:49] | No. I’ll be fine. | 不用 我可以的 |
[07:09] | Did cam raise her? | 凯抚养过她 |
[07:11] | Yup, for two years. | 是的 两年 |
[07:15] | Camille Saroyan? | 凯米拉·瑟罗恩? |
[07:18] | And you know my dad? | 你认识我父亲? |
[07:20] | You were four when your | 你四岁的时候 |
[07:22] | father and I were together | 我和你父亲曾在一起 |
[07:24] | I moved away after you turned six | 你刚满六岁的时候 我搬走了 |
[07:26] | But I remember your party | 但是我还记得你的生日派队 |
[07:27] | You were sitting on the clown’s lap | 你坐在小丑的腿上 |
[07:30] | While he made balloon animals, | 他在做动物形状的气球 |
[07:31] | and you kept handing under me | 你还一直拉着我 |
[07:32] | And I had this armful of… | 我抓着一手的… |
[07:34] | I don’t remember, and my dad not here | 我不记得了 我爸爸现在也不在这里 |
[07:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:39] | I’m working on a case | 我目前与联邦调查局合作 |
[07:41] | with the FBI, Michelle | 调查一个案子 米歇尔 |
[07:42] | Could you please sit down? | 能坐下来吗 |
[07:50] | She told me she never wanted to have kids | 她告诉我她不想要孩子 |
[07:52] | Maybe Michelle is the reason. | 或许就是因为米歇尔 |
[07:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[07:56] | She loved Welton, lived with him for | 她爱威尔顿 和他在一起两年 |
[07:59] | About two years and she raised Michelle | 并且她抚养米歇尔 |
[08:01] | Like she was her own and then | 视如己出 |
[08:03] | She’s been alone for all that | 她现在一直一个人 |
[08:04] | time because she doesn’t want | 就是因为她不希望 |
[08:05] | To put herself in that position again. | 再次回到那个状况下 |
[08:07] | But that was ten years ago. | 但是那是十年前 |
[08:09] | For cam there are emotional | 凯这么做 |
[08:10] | considerations here | 是基于感情的因素 |
[08:12] | That’s why she has to be involved | 所以她才参与这个案子 |
[08:14] | With us. | 和我们一起 |
[08:15] | It’s best that you…stay in the lab | 这一次办案 你最好 |
[08:20] | A little bit more | 多留在实验室 |
[08:22] | Because that’s where I’m most useful. | 因为我在那里才是最有用 |
[08:24] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[08:26] | Oh, you and Cam can rely | 你和凯可以依靠 |
[08:28] | On your statistically | 你们那经不起统计学推敲的 |
[08:29] | inaccurate guts to solve the case. | 直觉来解决这个案子 |
[08:30] | She needs this. | 她需要这样解决 |
[08:32] | Just trust me on this, Bones. | 骨头 信我这一次 |
[08:38] | Last time I saw him was friday night. | 我最后一次见到他是在星期五晚上 |
[08:40] | He was getting ready | 他正准备去参加 |
[08:42] | For some hospital party at the animal park. | 医院在野生动物园举办的宴会 |
[08:45] | I spent the weekend at my friend’s. | 周末我住朋友家了 |
[08:48] | I’m-I’m sure that he’s still at the hospital. | 我想他现在肯定还在医院里 |
[08:50] | Michelle, we found your father. | 米歇尔 我们找到你父亲了 |
[08:52] | I’m very | 我非常 |
[08:55] | Sorry to have to tell you that he’s… | 遗憾地告诉你 你父亲他 |
[08:58] | He passed away. | 他过世了 |
[09:01] | What? | 什么 |
[09:04] | No. | 不 |
[09:07] | No! | 不可能 |
[09:08] | He was fine. | 他还好好的 |
[09:10] | He was fine. I saw him two days ago. | 我两天前还见过他 他还是好好的 |
[09:12] | You’re wrong. | 你弄错了 |
[09:14] | I’m so sorry, honey. | 我很遗憾 宝贝 |
[09:17] | Is anyone staying with you? | 有人和你一起住吗 |
[09:20] | Um, our housekeeper, Mrs. Jenks. | 我们的房东詹克斯太太 |
[09:23] | But she’s… | 但她 |
[09:25] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[09:27] | He was healthy. | 他很健康 |
[09:29] | We believe he was killed. | 我们认为他是被杀害的 |
[09:31] | What? oh, my god! | 什么 天呐 |
[09:33] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[09:36] | Look, I don’t even know you, okay? | 听着 我根本不认识你好吗 |
[09:39] | Why don’t you just do your job, | 你为什么不去干好你的工作 |
[09:42] | And find out who did this to my dad? | 把害我爸爸的凶手找出来 |
[09:45] | – Is everything all right? – My dad. | -出什么事了 -我爸爸 |
[09:47] | She says that my dad has been murdered. | 她说我爸被人谋杀了 |
[09:49] | Oh, good god. | 天呐 |
[09:51] | How could you tell her alone? | 你怎么能单独告诉她 |
[09:54] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不先给我打电话 |
[09:56] | I thought she’d remember me. | 我以为她还记得我 |
[09:58] | I was… a friend of the family. | 我以前和这家人有过来往 |
[10:01] | I think you should go. | 我想你现在该走了 |
[10:02] | I know this is difficult, | 我知道这很困难 |
[10:04] | But I have to ask a few questions. | 但是我必须问几个问题 |
[10:06] | Now? | 现在 |
[10:07] | In order to pursue an investigation. | 为了进行调查 |
[10:10] | What? what do you want to know? | 什么 你想问什么 |
[10:13] | Did your father have any enemies, | 你父亲有仇人吗 |
[10:17] | Any difficult relationships? | 或者和谁关系不好 |
[10:18] | No. everybody loved him. | 没有 大家都喜欢他 |
[10:21] | You said that you knew him. | 你说你认识他 |
[10:23] | You should know that. | 你应该了解的 |
[10:36] | How did it go? | 情况如何 |
[10:37] | You should have brought a social worker. | 你应该带一位社会工作者来 |
[10:41] | She didn’t remember me at all. | 她根本不记得我 |
[10:56] | Look at the pelvis. | 你们看骨盆 |
[10:57] | Surface lacerations | 骨盆骨的 |
[10:58] | To the periosteum of the pelvic bone. | 骨膜表面裂痕 |
[11:01] | Those aren’t bone chips. | 那些不是骨碎片 |
[11:02] | whatever caused the laceration | 不管裂痕是怎么造成的 |
[11:03] | Embedded something in the bone. | 反正是有东西插入了骨头 |
[11:05] | Look at the injuries near the femoral artery. | 你看股动脉附近的伤痕 |
[11:06] | Looks like there are particles of mica in here. | 看起来这里有些云母碎片 |
[11:09] | The scarring in the ilium | 髂骨上的创伤 |
[11:10] | Indicates that something gouged the victim. | 表明受害人被什么东西凿过 |
[11:12] | I’ll start testing possible weapons. | 我将对可能的凶器进行测试 |
[11:14] | Do you have anything yet? | 有什么发现吗 |
[11:15] | Well, a thorough examination takes time. | 彻底的检查需要时间 |
[11:17] | Let’s not take too much time. | 不能花太多时间 |
[11:19] | We’re being so thorough that we can… | 我们进行彻底的检查才能 |
[11:20] | There’s a killer out there, Dr. Edison, | 爱迪生博士 杀人犯还逍遥法外 |
[11:22] | So be thorough and fast. | 检查必须快速彻底 |
[11:25] | I have the results of Welton’s tox screen. | 我拿到了威尔顿的毒理检验结果 |
[11:27] | There are opiates in his blood | 他的血液里含有鸦片制剂 |
[11:29] | Hydrocodone and carisoprodol. | 氢可酮和肌安宁 |
[11:31] | Perhaps he was self-medicating? | 也许他自己在用药 |
[11:32] | That doesn’t sound like Andrew. | 这不像安德鲁会做的事 |
[11:33] | You haven’t seen him in years. | 你和他很多年没见了 |
[11:35] | These are very high levels of opiates | 作为一名外科医生 |
[11:36] | To have in your system if you’re a surgeon. | 不可能会吃这么多鸦片制剂 |
[11:38] | It’s not uncommon | 这决非罕见 |
[11:39] | For doctors to have substance abuse issues. | 关于医生滥用药物的问题一直不少 |
[11:41] | Andrew was not a drug abuser | 安德鲁不是滥用药物的人 |
[11:43] | Look for physical indicators that | 查查他的身体指标 |
[11:44] | might warrant opiate use | 也许能证明是正当用药 |
[11:48] | I’m meeting Booth at the hospital if you have | 我去医院见布斯 有消息通知我 |
[11:50] | Any information, which I hope you will. | 希望你有新进展 |
[11:55] | I took Michelle to ballet class | 我曾经送米歇尔去上芭蕾舞课 |
[11:57] | And parent-teacher conferences. | 去参加家长会 |
[11:59] | And I read her to sleep | 还给她读书让她安睡 |
[12:01] | And when I saw her, it all came back | 当我再见到她时 就想起了这些往事 |
[12:03] | I thought it would for her some | 我以为她会有印象 至少有一点 |
[12:05] | Listen Parker’s seven. | 帕克7岁的时候 |
[12:07] | He can’t even remember underware | 还是不记得穿内衣 |
[12:08] | Yeah, but he knows you. | 是啊 但他记得你 |
[12:10] | He knows what you’ve done for him. | 他知道你为他所付出的 |
[12:12] | Well, it’s been ten years people move on | 都过去10年了 时过境迁 |
[12:14] | I mean, it’s just a | 只留下 |
[12:15] | relationship that didn’t work out | 未能建立的关系 |
[12:16] | It’s a family, Seeley. | 瑟雷 是家庭 |
[12:18] | A family that didn’t work out. | 未能建立的家庭 |
[12:18] | Camille. | 凯米拉 |
[12:20] | Maura. it’s been a long time. | 马洛 好久不见 |
[12:21] | It’s horrible what happened. | 发生这样的事真是太可怕了 |
[12:23] | Yeah. this is special agent Booth. | 是阿 这位是特别探员布斯 |
[12:26] | Dr. Bailey is Roosevelt’s chief administrator. | 贝利医生是罗斯福医院的管理人 |
[12:28] | Dr. Bailey, I’d like to ask you | 贝利医生 我想问你几个 |
[12:29] | A few questions about Dr. Welton. | 关于威尔顿医生的问题 |
[12:31] | Of course. | 好的 |
[12:32] | Let’s find some privacy. | 我们找个清静的地方谈吧 |
[12:34] | We were both residents here. | 我们以前都是这儿的住院医师 |
[12:35] | It was a really competitive environment | 这里竞争激烈 |
[12:37] | Does Michelle know? | 米歇尔知道了吗 |
[12:39] | Yes. I saw her this morning. | 是的 我今天早上见过她了 |
[12:41] | Oh, poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[12:42] | You two were pretty close, | 你们过去很亲近 |
[12:44] | – As I remember. – Dr. Bailey, | -我有印象 -贝利医生 |
[12:46] | We believe that Dr. Welton was killed | 我们认为威尔顿医生是被谋杀的 |
[12:48] | At the benefit friday night. | 在周五的筹资晚宴上 |
[12:49] | At the animal park? | 在那个野生动物园吗 |
[12:50] | He was found in the tiger habitat. | 他的遗骸是在老虎栖息地被发现的 |
[12:52] | We need a list of everyone | 我们需要一份 |
[12:53] | Who attended the benefit. | 参加宴会的人员名单 |
[12:55] | Staff, caterers, | 员工 承办人员 |
[12:56] | Park personnel assigned to the event… | 指派到宴会的公园工作人员 |
[12:57] | – Of course. – Dr. Welton have any enemies? | -没问题 -威尔顿医生有什么仇人吗 |
[13:00] | The staff loved him. | 所有员工都喜欢他 |
[13:02] | In the spirit of full disclosure though | 本着充分披露的原则 |
[13:05] | You should know Dr. Welton and I | 你应该知道我和威尔顿 |
[13:07] | had our share of disagreements. | 曾经意见相左 |
[13:08] | It’s an occupational hazard. | 这属于职业病 |
[13:10] | Maura always did like being in charge. | 马洛以前总是喜欢发号施令 |
[13:12] | I am in charge now, Camille. | 我现在就在领导层 凯米拉 |
[13:16] | Andrew and I had policy disagreements. | 我和安德鲁在政策上有分歧 |
[13:18] | But I admired him. | 但我欣赏他 |
[13:20] | He was the best cardiovascular surgeon I knew. | 他是我见过的最好的心血管外科医生 |
[13:22] | What about any other patients | 那其他的病人呢 |
[13:24] | people outside the hospital? | 还有医院以外的人 |
[13:25] | Malpractice suits are part | 哪个医院都会 |
[13:26] | for the course in any hospital | 有医疗事故 |
[13:27] | And we are fighting 15 right now. | 我们现在就有15起在打官司 |
[13:29] | I’m going to need a list of all those lawsuits | 我也需要这些诉讼的清单 |
[13:31] | Naming Dr. Welton. | 和威尔顿医生有关的 |
[13:32] | Of course. | 好的 |
[13:34] | Andrew usually made his rounds at night. | 安德鲁经常在晚上巡视病房 |
[13:36] | Who would have seen him | 在他去参加宴会前 |
[13:37] | before he went to the benefit? | 有谁人见过他 |
[13:38] | You should check with | 你可以去心脏病房 |
[13:40] | the nurses in the cardiac unit | 问问那儿的护士 |
[13:41] | Dr. Welton was the best. | 威尔顿是最好的医生 |
[13:43] | Everyone loved him. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[13:44] | He lived for his patients. | 他总是为病人着想 |
[13:45] | And his daughter. | 他很爱女儿 |
[13:47] | Dr. Welton made his rounds before the benefit. | 威尔顿医生在去宴会前查过房 |
[13:49] | I helped him change a chest tube | 我帮他给病人更换了胸管 |
[13:51] | And I had to push him aside | 我把他推到一边 |
[13:52] | so his tux didn’t dirty | 以免弄脏他的礼服 |
[13:54] | Other than that, it was just like any other night | 其他没什么特别的了 和以往一样 |
[13:56] | And no arguments with patients | 没有和病人或者家属发生过争执吗 |
[13:58] | With Dr. Welton? no. | 和威尔顿吗 没有 |
[14:00] | Do you know if he was taking anyone | 他带其他人去参加宴会了吗 |
[14:03] | I told him he could take me | 我建议他带上我 |
[14:05] | He looked like James Bond. | 他看起来就像是詹姆斯·邦德 |
[14:06] | You never knew who Dr. Welton was dating. | 谁也说不准威尔顿医生的约会对象 |
[14:09] | He wasn’t the type to settle down. | 他不是个安定的人 |
[14:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:14] | How’s it going? hey. | 进展如何了 |
[14:16] | Ooh, what is that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[14:19] | Are you wearing cologne? | 你洒了古龙水吗 |
[14:21] | It’s urine. | 是尿 |
[14:23] | I found traces of uric acid | 我在死者的衣服上 |
[14:25] | on the victim’s clothing. | 发现了尿酸 |
[14:28] | Oh. maybe it was the pheromones | 也许是信息激素 |
[14:30] | you found pleasing. | 让你感觉愉悦 |
[14:31] | yeah the pheromones in tiger urine | 是嘛 什么 老虎尿液里的信息激素 |
[14:34] | I assume it’s tiger urine | 我推测这是老虎的尿样 |
[14:36] | The cat was probably marking its territory. | 可能是猫科动物在划定领地时撒的 |
[14:38] | I was turned on by tiger urine? | 老虎的尿液刺激了我 |
[14:41] | Celibacy isn’t easy, ange. | 安琪 独身一人可不容易 |
[14:43] | Tell me about it. | 说说看 |
[14:45] | I don’t know | 我不明白 |
[14:46] | Why Sweets thinks this is going to help | 为什么斯维斯认为 |
[14:48] | Form more stable relationships. | 独身对建立更稳定的关系有帮助 |
[14:50] | Sex is the glue. | 性爱就是胶水 |
[14:52] | We were like epoxy. | 我们曾经像环氧基树脂一般稳固 |
[14:53] | Somimes relatonsips needmore than sex | 有时两者之间的感情需要的不仅仅是性 |
[14:56] | Okay okay I get it. | 好啦 知道了 |
[15:00] | I wasn’t wrong about clark though | 我对克拉克的的看法没错对吧 |
[15:02] | He’s cute, and he’s built. | 他很可爱 身材也好 |
[15:04] | Yeah. not too comfortable | 插这么一句话 |
[15:05] | With this part of the conversation. | 好像不大适合 |
[15:07] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说 |
[15:09] | I’m allowed to look, right? | 我有看他的权利 对吧 |
[15:11] | – Sure. -and remember. | -当然 -还有回忆 |
[15:13] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:18] | You should join a gym. | 你应该去健身 |
[15:20] | Go for a run to burn off some of your excess… | 跑跑步 发泄你过剩的… |
[15:23] | Whatever it is. | 管他是什么 |
[15:24] | I really, uh, need to get back to my… | 我该继续分析这… |
[15:27] | – Urine. – yeah. | -尿液 -是呀 |
[15:32] | I found nodules of ossified cartilage | 我在威尔顿拇指骨 |
[15:35] | On welton’s thumbs | 和手腕交际的地方 |
[15:37] | Between the metacarpals and carpals. | 发现了一块软骨硬化块 |
[15:39] | He was suffering from | 他得了 |
[15:41] | Synovial chondromatosis. | 关节骨软骨瘤病 |
[15:43] | He was in pain. | 他很痛苦 |
[15:44] | That would explain the opiates. | 这就解释了鸦片制剂止痛片 |
[15:46] | I also found ibuprofen, | 我还找到了 |
[15:50] | taken to reduce the inflammation. | 他用来消肿的布洛芬 |
[15:52] | The bony growths in his wrists | 他手腕附近的骨质增生会让他非常痛苦 |
[15:55] | Pain and severely restricted his mobility | 并会极度限制他的活动能力 |
[15:58] | It would have been very dangerous | 他在这种情况下做手术 |
[15:59] | For him to perform surgery | 是非常危险的 |
[16:01] | Well, he wouldn’t have done it | 他不会这样做的 不是他的风格 |
[16:03] | You can’t know that | 你根本无从知晓 |
[16:04] | People change in ten years | 10年之内人是会变的 |
[16:05] | Not someone’s nature | 但是人的天性不会变 |
[16:07] | We’re scientists | 我们是科学家 |
[16:08] | We cant quantify on our emotions | 我们不应该感情用事 |
[16:11] | They’re arbitrary | 感情是任意且 |
[16:12] | – And indeterminate. – we know people | -琢磨不定的 -我们通过直觉了解一个人 |
[16:14] | Through our feelings, dr. brennan. | 布雷纳恩医生 |
[16:16] | You trust booth because of what you feel | 你对布斯的信任也是通过直觉的 |
[16:18] | No, I trust booth because of past actions. | 不 我对布斯的信任是基于以往的合作 |
[16:20] | And faith in the future | 和对将来的信心 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry, but feelings are important | 人的直觉真的很重要 |
[16:23] | Even to you | 即使对你来说 |
[16:25] | Saroyan | 瑟罗恩 |
[16:26] | So a guy named brandon casey | 一个叫布莱顿·凯西的人 |
[16:29] | Filed a malpractice suit after his wife died | 因为老婆死在威尔顿手术刀下 |
[16:32] | During surgery on welton’s operating table. | 而对威尔顿提起了诉讼 |
[16:34] | After the suit was arbitrated in welton’s favor, | 结果威尔顿胜诉 |
[16:37] | Welton filed a restraining order against casey. | 威尔顿还对凯西申请了法庭限制令 |
[16:40] | You think casey killed welton? | 你认为威尔顿是凯西杀的吗 |
[16:42] | Well, I don’t know, but I do know that casey | 不确定 但是凯西的却买了 |
[16:44] | Bought a ticket to the benefit. | 宴会的入场门票 |
[16:47] | Why would someone who sued the hospital | 怎么会有一个曾经对医院提起诉讼的人 |
[16:49] | Pay to go to its benefit? | 花钱去医院的筹资宴会呢 |
[16:54] | I, uh, I don’t understand why I’m here | 我不大清楚你们找我来的目的 |
[16:56] | Oh, your wife died during surgery | 你的老婆死在在 |
[16:58] | Performed by dr. andrew welton | 威尔顿医生的手术刀下 |
[16:59] | Yes, that was two years ago. | 两年前的事了 |
[17:01] | She was only 32 years old. | 她当时只有32岁 |
[17:02] | She had a congenital heart defect. | 她患有先天性心脏缺陷 |
[17:04] | he take out resaining orde against you | 然后威尔顿医生就申请了对你的法庭限制令 |
[17:06] | I was crazy when alex died | 阿历克斯死时我很绝望 |
[17:09] | I needed to blame someone. | 必须要找一个人发泄情绪 |
[17:10] | Then you attacked him, which is why | 然后你就袭击了他 |
[17:12] | He had to take out a restraining order | 他才会申请对你的限制令 |
[17:13] | Which I get, because, you know… | 所以我觉得 |
[17:16] | Got to let the anger go | 你是要发泄一下愤怒 |
[17:17] | I needed to find forgiveness | 我须要医生的谅解 |
[17:18] | even compassion for the doctor | 甚至是同情 |
[17:21] | He seems sincere. | 他好像蛮诚实的 |
[17:22] | But he still violated the restraining order | 但是他还是违背了限制令 |
[17:24] | And yet, you went to the benefit last friday night | 你上周五又不顾法庭对你的限制令 |
[17:26] | Ignoring the restraining order | 去了医院的筹资宴会 |
[17:28] | I went to apologize. | 我是去道歉的 |
[17:29] | I had accused this man of murder. | 我曾经指责他杀了我老婆 |
[17:31] | I owed dr. welton an apology. | 我应该去向他道歉 |
[17:33] | And what did he say to you after you apologized? | 你道歉之后他都对你说了些什么 |
[17:35] | Well, we didn’t get a chance to talk. | 我其实都没有机会和他说上话 |
[17:37] | He was arguing with a woman. | 他在和一个女人争吵 |
[17:39] | They were off to the side really going at it. | 他么在一边吵的很凶 |
[17:41] | I didn’t want to get in the middle of it | 我不想去插话 |
[17:43] | What’s going on here? has something happened | 倒底是发生什么事了 |
[17:45] | To dr. welton? -he was murdered friday night | -威尔顿医生怎么了 -他周五晚被杀了 |
[17:47] | I’m… oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[17:50] | Do you know what this woman looked like? | 你还记得那女人长什么样吗 |
[17:52] | – No, I don’t, I don’t remember. – what she was wearing? | -不 我不记得了 -穿的什么衣服呢 |
[17:54] | I don’t know. was she tall? was she short? | -不记得了 -她高吗 矮吗 |
[17:56] | Nothing? | 什么都不记得了 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry. I don’t remember. | 对不起 真的不记得了 |
[17:59] | It’s possible, Booth. | 布斯 这是有可能的 |
[18:00] | People don’t retain | 人的大脑不会记忆 |
[18:02] | What they don’t think is important. | 他们认为不重要的事 |
[18:03] | Great. | 好吧 |
[18:05] | I beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[18:07] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[18:09] | But the memories are still formed. | 但是潜意识中仍会有记忆 |
[18:11] | See if he’ll agree to hypnosis. | 问问看他同不同意催眠 |
[18:17] | The gouge extends ilium to femur | 在肠骨和股骨之间的沟非常深 |
[18:21] | Is deep and to have torn through bone | 好像已经蔓延到了整个骨头 |
[18:24] | Hmm. well, I found wounds on proximal | 我在右手手指根部 |
[18:26] | phalanx of right fifth digit | 发现了一些伤口 |
[18:29] | As well as the ulnar tuberosity. | 在尺骨上也出现了突起 |
[18:31] | – Defensive wounds. – yes caused by blunt force. | -防卫而产生的伤口 -是由钝器所伤 |
[18:35] | I used the measurements of the injuries | 我依据伤口的长度 |
[18:36] | To run different scenarios on possible weapons | 猜测了几种凶器可能的情况 |
[18:39] | And you did this while jogging? | 你慢跑的时候想到这些的 |
[18:41] | Well, yeah, i was burning off | 是呀 我工作的路上 |
[18:43] | my extra desire on the way to work | 正好燃烧一下多余的精力 |
[18:44] | Sweet pea | 亲爱的 |
[18:46] | Is sweet pea an appropriate workplace moniker? | 这词貌似用在工作场合不大合适 |
[18:48] | Don’t worry, clark, I won’t eat you. | 我又不会吃了你 克拉克 |
[18:51] | Not that I’m not tempted. | 我真的被你吸引了 |
[18:52] | Thank god. | 上帝呀 |
[18:54] | Most men would be flattered | 一般男人看到安琪拉 |
[18:56] | By angela’s sexual interest in them. | 对他们有性趣都会感到很高兴的 |
[18:57] | my sexual needs are well taken care of | 我非常洁身自好 谢谢 |
[19:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:02] | Your results, ms. montenegro? | 你的结论呢 马特尼古洛小姐 |
[19:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | The force that it would take | 能产生这么严重的 |
[19:10] | To inflict injuries this severe | 伤害的力量 |
[19:12] | Would dictate either an extremely strong person | 要么就是一个 |
[19:15] | Over seven feet tall, | 高于七英尺的强壮的男人 |
[19:16] | Wielding a two-foot metal pole. | 用一根两英尺的棍子 |
[19:18] | Someone at the party | 那样的话舞会上的人 |
[19:19] | would’ve noticed a giant | 就会注意到这个巨人 |
[19:20] | Or… | 要么就是 |
[19:22] | Someone between 5’7″ and 5’11” | 一个在五英尺八到十一英寸左右的男人 |
[19:25] | Wielding a five-foot metal pole | 用一个五英尺 |
[19:27] | With a ten-centimeter diameter. | 直径为十厘米的棍子造成的 |
[19:28] | A metal pole of that length and diameter | 那么长那么粗的棍子 |
[19:31] | Would be consistent | 造成的伤害应该和 |
[19:32] | With the defensive injuries we found. | 我们发现的伤痕一致 |
[19:33] | we have to determine what gouged bone | 现在我们要搞清楚骨头上的沟是怎么回事 |
[19:35] | Yeah, well I’m going to need | 嗯 那我还要一点 |
[19:37] | More information for that. | 其他的线索 |
[19:38] | Angela? | 安琪拉 |
[19:39] | Can I borrow you for a little while? | 跟我过来一会可以吗 |
[19:41] | To do what with? | 干什么去 |
[19:43] | Sorry, that just popped out. | 不好意思 随口说说而已 |
[19:46] | – I needed a longer run. – yeah, I understand. | -以后还要多跑一会 -嗯 我明白 |
[19:47] | I’m going to be hypnotizing a witness | 我要催眠一个记不清嫌疑人长相的目击者 |
[19:50] | and i need a sketch artist. | 需要一个素描画家 |
[19:53] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:54] | We’re finished. | 这可以了 |
[19:56] | Cool. I’m all yours, sweets | 斯维斯 我就跟你走了 |
[19:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:04] | You are relaxed, mr. casey. | 放松 卡西先生 |
[20:06] | Totally relaxed, | 完全的放松 |
[20:08] | And completely aware of your surroundings | 对环境集中全部精力 |
[20:11] | Can you tell me my name? | 能说出我的名字吗 |
[20:14] | Dr. sweets. | 斯维斯医生 |
[20:15] | Yes. | 对的 |
[20:17] | And we are here together at the animal park | 我们现在在动物园 |
[20:20] | At the hospital benefit. | 在医院的筹资晚会上 |
[20:22] | Yes. there are so many people here. | 有好多人在那 |
[20:25] | And I keep missing the hors d’oeuvres. | 全是美女 |
[20:28] | You’ve got to be kidding me | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[20:32] | Have you spotted dr. welton yet? | 看到威尔顿医生了吗 |
[20:34] | I know he’s here someplace. | 我知道他在这 |
[20:36] | How do you feel, mr. casey? | 你有什么感觉 |
[20:38] | Are you angry? | 是生气吗 |
[20:42] | You thought this man killed your wife. | 你认为他杀了你的老婆 |
[20:44] | No. no, I was wrong. | 不 不 我错了 |
[20:45] | I’m looking forward to seeing the doctor | 我在找威尔顿医生 |
[20:47] | And making amends. | 向他道歉 |
[20:49] | Would you like some champagne? | 要香槟酒吗 |
[20:50] | – No, thanks. – absolutely. | -不要了 -当然 |
[20:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:55] | Have you spotted dr. welton yet? | 看到威尔顿医生了吗 |
[20:56] | No, I keep trying to get something to eat. | 没 我在找吃的东西 |
[20:59] | I didn’t have lunch. | 我没吃午饭 |
[21:00] | I’d like something to eat, too. | 我也想吃点什么 |
[21:02] | Okay, here comes | 来了一个 |
[21:04] | A waitress. | 服务生 |
[21:05] | She’s giving you what you want. | 给你吃的东西 |
[21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:08] | Now, can you, can you see the doctor? | 现在 你能…看到那个医生吗 |
[21:12] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[21:13] | He’s over by the path. what path? | -他正走过那条小路 -什么路 |
[21:15] | The path that leads to the animals. | 通向动物的那条路 |
[21:17] | I hear there’s no fence. | 我听说那里没有围栏 |
[21:19] | What if the animals can get out? | 那些动物跑出来的话怎么办 |
[21:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:22] | You are perfectly safe, | 我们很安全 |
[21:24] | Mr. casey. | 凯西先生 |
[21:39] | The animals won’t hurt you. | 那些动物不会伤害你的 |
[21:40] | They’re very friendly. | 它们很友善 |
[21:42] | Yes. yes, they are. | 是啊 是啊 它们很乖 |
[21:47] | You can see dr. welton clearly now. | 你现在可以清楚地看到威尔顿医生 |
[21:49] | Can’t you? | 看到吗 |
[21:50] | Is he alone? | 他一个人吗 |
[21:52] | No. he’s with a woman. | 不 他跟一个女的在一起 |
[21:54] | And they’re arguing? | 他们在争执吗 |
[21:56] | Yes. she’s, she’s yelling at him. | 是的 她…她在对着他嚷嚷 |
[21:58] | He’s trying to calm her down. | 他试图让她冷静下来 |
[21:59] | She’s pushing him. | 她推开他 |
[22:02] | Look closer. tell me what she looks like. | 看清楚一点 跟我说她长什么样的 |
[22:04] | No, i need to move away. | 不成 我得走了 |
[22:05] | This is embarrassing. | 这让人不好意思 |
[22:06] | No. no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[22:08] | No, not yet. | 先别走 |
[22:09] | Look at the woman. | 看着那个女人 |
[22:10] | You can see her clearly now, can’t you? | 你现在能清楚地看到她了 不是么 |
[22:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:14] | Okay, so | 行 那么 |
[22:16] | Let’s sit here and we’ll | 让我们坐下来 |
[22:18] | Sip a little champagne and… | 喝点点香槟 然后… |
[22:20] | You can describe her to me. | 你可以跟我说说她长什么样 |
[22:22] | In detail. | 仔细说说 |
[22:24] | She’s about 50. | 她大概50岁左右 |
[22:27] | Oval face, strong features, | 鹅蛋脸 五官很突出 |
[22:30] | High cheekbones, hazel eyes, | 高颊骨 淡褐色的眼睛 |
[22:32] | Pointed nose… | 尖尖的鼻子… |
[22:38] | Uh, dude, you’re blocking my light. | 嘿 伙计 你挡光了 |
[22:42] | Do you, uh, recognize this woman, dr. bailey? | 你认得这位女士吗 百利医生 |
[22:44] | Of course i do. | 当然认得 |
[22:48] | Mrs. diane Annenburg. | 戴安 安妮贝儿女士 |
[22:50] | She’s one of our biggest donors. | 是我们最大的投资者之一 |
[22:52] | We have a witness who saw this woman arguing | 有人指证看到这位女士 |
[22:54] | With dr. welton the night of the benefit. | 在筹资晚会上同威尔顿医生争吵 |
[22:56] | A woman that generous is | 一个出手大方的女人 |
[22:57] | used to getting her own way, | 往往习惯颐气指使 |
[22:58] | But she’s not a killer. | 可是她不会去杀人 |
[23:00] | She wouldn’t have been happy | 如果她知道医院最好的外科医生 |
[23:01] | Knowing that your best surgeon was disabled. | 将要残废的话会很不高兴 |
[23:02] | Why didn’t you mention that andrew | 为什么你不告诉我们 |
[23:04] | Had synovial chondromatosis when we spoke? | 安德鲁得了软骨瘤 |
[23:06] | Because it didn’t affect the investigation | 因为这事跟案件无关 |
[23:08] | If you think about it, | 用脑子想想就知道 |
[23:09] | the hospital would’ve been ruined | 如果威尔顿医生 |
[23:10] | If it came out that dr. welton was operating | 得了软骨瘤仍然给病人做手术的事败露 |
[23:14] | When he shouldn’t have been. | 这间医院早就关了 |
[23:15] | Annenburg would’ve look like a fool. | 安妮贝儿就会傻子一样 |
[23:17] | I know it’s been a while, camille, | 我们都认识一段时间了 凯 |
[23:20] | But you knew andrew. | 可是你也知道安德鲁 |
[23:21] | He would never jeopardize a patient. | 他从来不会伤害任何一个病人 |
[23:23] | We agreed he would only supervise during surgery | 我们同意在他决定开始治疗前 |
[23:26] | Until he decided what sort of treatment to follow. | 他只能监督手术的进程 |
[23:29] | Is there any other reason | 会有别的原因 |
[23:31] | Annenburg might have been angry with andrew? | 会让安妮贝儿生安德鲁的气吗? |
[23:32] | She seems a little old for him. | 她对于他来说有点老了 |
[23:36] | Her son, rick, is in his last year of med school. | 她儿子里克 还有一年就要从医学院毕业了 |
[23:39] | He applied to roosevelt for his surgical residency. | 他向罗斯福申请高级外科住院实习 |
[23:41] | Andrew ran that admissions committee. | 安德鲁主持那个录取委员会 |
[23:42] | Did he reject her son? | 他拒收她儿子吗 |
[23:44] | He did. | 没错 |
[23:45] | We supported that decision. | 我们都很赞成 |
[23:46] | Looks like we have | 看来安妮贝儿与死者 |
[23:47] | One unhappy mom. | 间隙颇深 |
[23:54] | so you are seen arguing | 你在安德鲁遇害的筹款晚宴上 |
[23:55] | With dr. welton the night that he died. | 曾跟他发生过激烈的争吵 |
[23:57] | At the benefit? | 在筹款晚宴? |
[23:59] | That wasn’t an argument. then what was it? | -只是吵嘴而已 怎么了 |
[24:03] | I was expressing my disappointment | 我只是发表我对他的不满 |
[24:05] | With dr. welton’s decision to exclude my son | 因为他拒绝让我儿子 |
[24:08] | From the residency program at roosevelt. | 进入罗斯福的高级专科实习 |
[24:10] | Money doesn’t make you a god, mrs. annenburg. | 有钱不一定就是上帝 安妮贝儿女士 |
[24:12] | My son should’ve been accepted because he’s deserving. | 我儿子本该被录取的 因为是他应得的 |
[24:15] | Richard never wanted to be | 理查从来就一门心思 |
[24:17] | Anything but a doctor. | 想当医生 |
[24:18] | He, he worked for it. | 他 他为了这个梦想奋斗 |
[24:19] | He finished second in his class. | 在他的班上排第二名 |
[24:21] | Obviously… | 很显然… |
[24:23] | Dr. welton had some sort of personal issue | 威尔顿医生跟我儿子或我 |
[24:26] | With my son or with me. | 有私人恩怨 |
[24:29] | Right, and removing him would solve all your problems. | 没错 把他除掉能解决你所有的问题 |
[24:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:33] | I wanted him removed | 我想他从录取委员会 |
[24:34] | From the board of admissions. | 辞职 |
[24:36] | I-i do feel that my generosity | 我觉得我的慷慨确实 |
[24:39] | Entitles me to some sort of influence. | 让我拥有了一定的影响力 |
[24:42] | But i did | 可我 |
[24:43] | Not want dr. welton killed. | 并不想威尔顿医生死 |
[24:49] | Well, i can only imagine that richard was | 我可以想象理查 |
[24:51] | Pretty angry with welton, too. | 一定很恨威尔顿 |
[24:53] | A young man like that who’s used to getting | 一个从小就事事顺意的年轻人遇到这种情况 |
[24:55] | Whatever he wants, uh, might lose control. | 很可能会失控 |
[24:58] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别瞎猜了 |
[24:59] | Was your son at the benefit that night? | 你的儿子有去筹款晚宴吗 |
[25:01] | Richard is a good boy, agent booth. | 理查是个好孩子 布斯探员 |
[25:04] | Thank you for your time, mrs. annenburg. | 感谢你抽时间相见 安妮贝儿女士 |
[25:09] | Anything of value yet? | 得到什么有用的消息没 |
[25:11] | We are cataloguing injuries. | 我们在给伤口编目 |
[25:12] | I thought you would be with booth. | 我以为你会跟布斯在一起 |
[25:14] | Questioning people isn’t really my thing. | 我最不擅长盘问 |
[25:16] | Most of the time i just want to beat them | 通常我都想打到他们 |
[25:17] | Until they tell me what i want to hear. | 乖乖招供为止 |
[25:19] | I know. it gets frustrating, and hitting | 我懂 的确让人沮丧 |
[25:21] | Can often be quite effective. | 武力是很有效的办法 |
[25:23] | And you both work with the justice department. | 然而你们俩还在司法部门工作 |
[25:25] | Yes. ironic… | -没错 -真是讽刺… |
[25:27] | How is michelle? | 米歇尔怎样了 |
[25:29] | The loss | 失去 |
[25:30] | Of a father can be quite devastating. | 父亲对孩子的伤害是很大的 |
[25:32] | I haven’t seen her again. | 我没有再见她了 |
[25:35] | I imagine | 我想 |
[25:36] | Child services will probably be moving her | 儿童保育服务的人会很快将她 |
[25:38] | To a foster home soon. | 带去领养家庭 |
[25:44] | Those white flecks that were embedded | 这些植入骨盆的白色的斑点是 |
[25:45] | In the pelvic bone? they’re polymerized hydrocarbon, | 是聚烃化合物纤维 |
[25:48] | From the serrated edge of a plastic knife. | 来自塑胶刀的锯齿边缘 |
[25:50] | Seems our victim was attacked in the groin | 看起来受害者的骨腹沟受到 |
[25:52] | With disposable cutlery. | 一次性刀具攻击 |
[25:54] | Didn’t we find a blood-soaked shoelace in the remains? | 我们不是在尸体里找到一条被血浸透了的鞋带吗 |
[25:57] | Yes. we assumed that the tiger coughed it up. | 没错 我们当初假设是老虎吐出来的 |
[26:00] | Under normal circumstances, | 在一般情况下 |
[26:01] | A plastic knife could barely cut flesh. | 塑料刀几乎不能割肉 |
[26:03] | But if there was already an open wound, | 可是如果是刺穿大动脉 |
[26:05] | Caused by whatever punctured the artery… | 导致伤口开裂 |
[26:07] | a plastic knife could enlarge opening | 塑料刀就可以用来展开伤口 |
[26:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:11] | Make him bleed out faster? | 让他血流快一点吗 |
[26:13] | No. someone was trying to make the bleeding stop. | 不 是有人想帮他止血 |
[26:15] | The puncture wounds were too high | 穿刺伤口血流压力太高 止血带用不上 |
[26:17] | For a tourniquet, so they used the knife | 所以他们用塑料刀 |
[26:18] | To gain access to the vascular area. | 进入血管区 |
[26:20] | The shoelace was probably used | 鞋带很可能是用来 |
[26:22] | to tie off the artery | 绑住大动脉 |
[26:23] | But the procedure failed. | 可是失败了 |
[26:24] | Who would attack him and then try to save him? | 有谁会攻击他然后又试图救他 |
[26:28] | Someone with a medical background. | 一个学过医的人 |
[26:34] | So, uh, tell me about dr. welton. | 跟我说是威尔顿医生吧 |
[26:37] | He was a… good man. | 他是个…好人 |
[26:39] | Um, a good doctor. | 一个很出色的医生 |
[26:41] | It’s terrible what happened to him. | 发生在他身上的事情是在太可怕了 |
[26:43] | I heard he made the mistake | 我听说他错把你拒之门外 |
[26:44] | Of getting between you and something | 使你不得进修 |
[26:46] | You’ve been working for your whole life. | 这是可你一辈子为之奋斗的事业 |
[26:48] | My mother tell you that? | 我妈这么跟你说的? |
[26:50] | She said you wanted to be a doctor. | 她说你想做医生 |
[26:51] | She’s right. | 她说对了 |
[26:53] | Roosevelt’s got some of the best residencies. | 罗斯福提供最好的专科实习机会 |
[26:55] | I can see why you wouldn’t | 我能理解为什么 |
[26:56] | want anything to get in your way | 你想铲除所有挡着你道路的东西 |
[26:57] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[26:59] | Well the suspect that we’re looking for | 嗯 这么说吧 我们在找的嫌疑人 |
[27:01] | Had motive opportunity medical background | 要有作案动机 作案机会和医学知识 |
[27:05] | Does that sound like anyone in this room? | 听起来像是这间房子里面的某个人吧 |
[27:07] | You think i killed dr. welton? | 你以为我杀了威尔顿医生吗 |
[27:10] | I want to save lives, agent booth, | 我只想救人 布斯探员 |
[27:12] | That’s why i’m a doctor. | 这是我想做医生的原因 |
[27:13] | Someone tried to save dr. welton. | 有人想救威尔顿医生 |
[27:15] | You know, they tried to stop the bleeding | 在他袭击他之后 |
[27:17] | After they attacked him. | 又想要给他止血 |
[27:18] | I didn’t even want the residency | 我不想进专科实习 |
[27:19] | I begged dr. welton to reject me. | 我求着威尔顿医生拒绝我的 |
[27:21] | After all that hard work. | 你为之努力了那么久 |
[27:22] | Now, why would you do something like that? | 为什么你会做这样的事 |
[27:26] | To get away from my mother. | 我想离开我妈 |
[27:28] | She seems all benevolent, | 她看起来似乎很仁慈 |
[27:29] | but she’s a control freak. | 可是她却是个控制狂 |
[27:30] | And dr. welton, he understood that | 威尔顿医生 他理解我 |
[27:32] | I had to get away from her to be | 我一定要脱离她的魔爪 |
[27:34] | The kind of doctor i wanted to be. | 才能成为我想要做的那种医生 |
[27:35] | So he stood up for you, | 这么说他是在帮助你 |
[27:36] | Even though he might lose his job? | 即使他清楚他会因此失去工作 |
[27:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:41] | Look, you don’t have to believe me. | 你不需要相信我 |
[27:43] | If somebody tried to stop the bleeding | 如果有人要止血的话 |
[27:45] | Then they’d be covered in blood themselves. | 他们自己先会沾上血 |
[27:47] | Take my clothes. | 拿我的衣服 |
[27:48] | You can run all the tests you want | 你可以做任何测试 |
[27:55] | I just wanted to find out how you were doing. | 我只是想知道你怎么样了 |
[27:58] | I know how difficult this must be for you. | 我知道这对你来说是多么困难 |
[28:00] | Aren’t you supposed to be finding out | 你一定会找到 |
[28:01] | Who did this to my dad? | 杀我父亲的人吗 |
[28:03] | And I will. I swear to you. | 我会的 我向你发誓 |
[28:06] | I know what a good man he was. | 他是个非常好的人 |
[28:08] | And what a great father. | 是个好父亲 |
[28:24] | You don’t remember? | 记得吗 |
[28:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:30] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[28:33] | I remember that | 我 记得 |
[28:35] | You said you loved me, | 你说过你爱我的 |
[28:36] | And that we were a family. | 那时我们还是一家人 |
[28:39] | And then you just left. | 可是你离开了 |
[28:42] | The reason I left… | 我离开是因为… |
[28:46] | It was between your father and me. | 这是我和你父亲之间的事 |
[28:48] | It had nothing to do with you, Michelle. | 米歇尔 不是因为你 |
[28:50] | Yeah. That’s what he always said. | 爸爸他也总是这么说 |
[28:54] | But if you care so much, | 可是如果你在意我的话 |
[28:56] | Why don’t you explain it to me right now? | 为什么现在才跟我说呢 |
[29:02] | if he didn’t talk to you about it, I… | 我不知道 如果他没跟你说 我… |
[29:05] | I waited for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[29:08] | I looked out the window for weeks | 好长时间我站在窗子旁 |
[29:10] | Waiting on you to come home. | 盼着你回来 |
[29:13] | You don’t say that you love somebody | 你从来不说你爱其他人 |
[29:15] | And then just walk out like that. | 可是你就那么走了 |
[29:19] | Your father and I were going | 米歇尔 我们那时候 |
[29:20] | to get married, Michelle. | 已经打算结婚了 |
[29:24] | But your father… | 可是他却… |
[29:26] | He… | 他 |
[29:30] | What? | 他做了什么 |
[29:34] | He was still seeing other women. | 他仍旧和其他女人约会 |
[29:36] | Even after we were engaged. | 甚至我们订婚以后 |
[29:38] | And I tried to work through it. | 我试着接受这一切 |
[29:40] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[29:41] | I still do. | 我仍然爱他 |
[29:45] | But after your mother… | 但是 你母亲过世以后 |
[29:48] | I don’t think your father could ever | 我不认为你父亲可以 |
[29:50] | Commit like that again. | 再象那样去爱了 |
[29:52] | And that wasn’t something I could live with. | 这是我不能够接受的 |
[29:58] | Maybe because he knew that you weren’t good enough | 或许他认为你不是他的另一半 |
[30:06] | Maybe he was just waiting for the right woman. | 也许他在寻找适合他的人 |
[30:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[30:16] | I’m… I’m sorry I brought it up. | 我很抱歉提起这些 |
[30:23] | I never stopped thinking about you, Michelle. | 我很想你 米歇尔 |
[30:26] | And if there’s anything I… | 如果我能帮上的话… |
[30:27] | I don’t need anything from you. | 我不需要从你那得到什么 |
[30:30] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[30:31] | Leave me alone. | 让我静一静 |
[30:35] | Go! | 走吧 |
[31:03] | So what did Michelle say to you? | 米歇尔跟你谈了什么 |
[31:06] | She said that, uh, | 她说 |
[31:08] | I wasn’t good enough for her father | 我配不上他的父亲 |
[31:10] | And that was why he saw other women. | 这就是他为什么和别的女人约会 |
[31:13] | Welton cheated on you? | 威尔顿对你不忠吗 |
[31:14] | That’s why I left. | 这也是我离开的原因 |
[31:15] | – Did that bother you? – Sweetie, how many | -你很介意吗 -亲爱的 |
[31:18] | Times do I have to tell you that most people | 告诉你多少次了 大多数人 |
[31:19] | Don’t like to be cheated on? | 不能接受出轨的行为 |
[31:21] | The only people who don’t mind have just given up. | 只有放弃去爱的人才不在意 |
[31:23] | Or are very, very rational and above | 或者非常非常理智 |
[31:27] | Those archaic notions | 并且不赞同 |
[31:28] | Of monogamy. | 传统的一夫一妻制的人 |
[31:30] | Right, yes, of course. | 是的 没错 |
[31:31] | I’m not quite evolved enough. | 我不能接受这个 |
[31:33] | Excuse me, this is not my area of expertise, | 我插一句 虽然我不是这方面的专家 |
[31:36] | But if Welton cheated on you, | 要是威尔顿对你不忠的话 |
[31:38] | He may have been cheating on other women. | 那他对其他女人不也一样的吗 |
[31:40] | Probably was. | 极有可能 |
[31:42] | person he was ever faithful to Michelle | 他唯一不会背叛的就是米歇尔 |
[31:44] | Well, there you go. | 好了 就这样吧 |
[31:45] | He was playing the field | 他处事风流 |
[31:46] | And somebody probably nuked him for it. | 有些人极有可能爱上他这个 |
[31:47] | – Well, how do you know? – Because. | -怎么判断的 -因为 |
[31:49] | Despite the fact that I would love | 尽管我很想 |
[31:51] | have my legs wrapped around one now | 立刻遇见一个可以和我彼此缠绵的对象 |
[31:53] | Men are awful. | 但男人实在太可怕了 |
[31:57] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[31:59] | What’d I do? | 我怎么了? |
[32:00] | You’re a man. | 你是男人 |
[32:01] | I have information. | 我有好消息? |
[32:03] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[32:04] | The uric acid on the victim’s clothing, | 在被害者衣服发现的尿酸 |
[32:07] | It’s feline, but it’s not tiger pee. | 是猫科动物的 但不是老虎的 |
[32:09] | Sediment composition and ph level | 沉淀物组分和PH值 |
[32:11] | Suggest that it was from a lion. | 显示那是狮子的 |
[32:12] | Are you aware lionesses do all the hunting? | 你知道雄狮都不狩猎的吗 |
[32:16] | Yes, the males simply copulate | 雄狮只管交配繁殖 |
[32:18] | And eat what the females catch. | 他们吃母狮子打到的猎物 |
[32:19] | And when they get cranky, they eat the cubs. | 当雄狮发狂的时候 他们会吃小狮子 |
[32:22] | Mm-hmm, men. | 果然是讨厌的男人 |
[32:24] | Wow. Before I flee for my life, | 在我被你们追杀之前 |
[32:27] | The particles I found in the wounds around | 大腿动脉周围发现的碎料 |
[32:29] | the ones I thought might be mica? | 我曾怀疑是云母 |
[32:32] | They’re scales. | 已经证实了是鳞片 |
[32:33] | Hmm, fish? | 鱼的 |
[32:35] | No, snake. | 是蛇 |
[32:35] | I can maybe have a species | 也许明天能知道 |
[32:37] | By tomorrow. | 具体结果 |
[32:38] | You want to stay and have a drink? | 坐会儿吗 来喝一杯吧 |
[32:42] | Yeah. We hate men. | 我们讨厌男人 |
[32:44] | I’m going to go, now. | 我走了 |
[32:51] | He does have a terrific ass. | 他的屁股真难看 |
[32:53] | that you’re always making him leave | 这可能是你一直轰他走的原因吧 |
[32:58] | No lions? | 没狮子 |
[33:00] | None in the whole park. | 公园里没有 |
[33:01] | There are tigers. | 只有老虎 |
[33:02] | How much difference can there be | 老虎尿和狮子的 |
[33:04] | Between lion urine and tiger urine? | 能有多大的不同啊 |
[33:05] | There are no stripes in tiger urine. | 老虎尿里没有斑纹 |
[33:07] | I didn’t say there are. | 我没说有啊 |
[33:08] | I just know how much you love cartoons. | 你那么爱卡通 卡通片里面的会有 |
[33:10] | Tom and Jerry? | 猫和老鼠 |
[33:11] | Bugs and Daffy. | 达菲鸭和邦尼兔 |
[33:13] | All right, now, this is the capybara enclosure | 这个是养水豚的 |
[33:16] | Now, they use crystallized lion urine | 他们用裹有糖霜的狮子尿 |
[33:18] | Around the edges of this enclosure | 涂在围栏边缘 |
[33:19] | To keep the capybaras inside. | 把水豚圈在里面 |
[33:21] | Then, look at this. | 看这个 |
[33:24] | The reptile shed. | 爬行动物小屋 |
[33:27] | Snakes! | 蛇 |
[33:30] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[33:32] | It’s a snake hook. It’s used for | 抓蛇的钩子 |
[33:34] | but keeping them at a safe distance | 不至于让人被咬 |
[33:36] | Hmm… that hook could have severed | 那个钩子能切断动脉 |
[33:38] | The artery and deposited | 并且让蛇鳞沉积在 |
[33:39] | The snake scales in the gouge in the femur. | 腿骨沟里 |
[33:41] | So, he was killed around that area with something | 所以 他是在那附近被 |
[33:43] | Like that thing. | 那种钩子杀害的 |
[33:45] | That is very imprecise. | 这太不严谨了 |
[33:46] | Works for me. | 对我来说够了 |
[33:50] | Angela? | 安琪拉 |
[33:52] | Clark… Hello. | 你好啊 克拉克 |
[33:53] | I would like you to meet | 我想你认识下 |
[33:55] | My romantic partner, Dr. Nora Oldhouse. | 我的朋友诺拉·奥德豪斯医生 |
[33:57] | Hello, romantic partner. | 你好 迷人的朋友 |
[33:58] | Yes, we’re romantically involved… together. | 我们浪漫的相爱了 |
[34:01] | – She and I. – Clark, she heard you. | -我和她 -克拉克 她听到了 |
[34:03] | Nora, these are not like regular people. | 诺拉 眼前的人和一般人不同 |
[34:05] | It is best to be very, very clear with them. | 我们有必要明确的告诉她 |
[34:08] | Nora is a tenured professor of | 诺拉是妇女学研究的 |
[34:09] | women’s studies | 终身教授 |
[34:11] | And a vegan. | 她还是素食者 |
[34:12] | Could you be any more politically correct? | 你能不能再说的明确一点? |
[34:14] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[34:16] | See what she just did there? | 听到她说的了吗? 她竟还是不懂 |
[34:17] | I mean, it’s harassment, baby. | 亲爱的 真让人困扰 |
[34:18] | Hey, we’re in a monogamous relationship. | 我遵守一夫一妻制 |
[34:20] | I need you to back up off me, lady. | 女生 请离我远一点 |
[34:21] | I understand you’ve recently decided | 我可以理解你决定单身 |
[34:23] | To be celibate, Ms. Montenegro? | 马特尼古洛小姐 |
[34:24] | Uh, temporarily, yeah. | 只是暂时的 |
[34:27] | That some physiological repercussions. | 单身可能会造成生理上的反应 |
[34:28] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说吧 |
[34:29] | But unbelievable fantasies. | 除了那些难以置信的传说 |
[34:31] | women in the 19th century | 你知道19世纪的妇女 |
[34:32] | visit their physicians for anxiety | 由于忧虑和歇斯底里 |
[34:35] | And hysteria? | 去看内科医生的时候 |
[34:36] | treatment the doctor would provide | 一种治疗方式 |
[34:38] | Manual sexual stimulation to the women | 就是用手淫刺激她们 |
[34:40] | And the subsequent orgasm provided– | 随后而来的兴奋的高潮会… |
[34:41] | Oh, god! Nora, what are you doing? | 诺拉 你在说什么 |
[34:42] | I don’t think my insurance covers | 我不相信医疗保险会包含这笔费用 |
[34:44] | Well, I’m just saying that | 我只是这么说说 |
[34:46] | These women weren’t getting they needed | 那些女人在家里得不到她们需要的 |
[34:48] | You understand? In the absence | 懂了吗 我是说 |
[34:49] | sex partner there other alternatives | 没有性伙伴 还有其它备选方案 |
[34:52] | To me. | 代替我… |
[34:53] | Alternatives to me. | 用其他备选方案代替我 |
[34:54] | Vibrators, other sex toys. | 震动棒 或者其他情趣用品 |
[34:56] | Oh, god, oh, god, why am i here for this? | 哦 天哪 我可不是为这个来的 |
[34:58] | I don’t need to be hearing this, excuse me. | 抱歉 我不想听这些 |
[34:59] | He’s very sweet. | 他很可爱 |
[35:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:02] | It was nice to meet you. | 遇见你很高兴 |
[35:03] | You too, thank you for the tip. | 我也是 感谢你的建议 |
[35:07] | Hey, dr. oldhouse? | 奥德豪斯医生 |
[35:08] | I wasn’t wrong about clark, was i? | 我对克拉克的判断没错 对吧 |
[35:10] | He’s tightly wound, but– | 他很缠绵 但是 |
[35:12] | Dynamite, ms. montenegro. | 易怒 马特尼古洛女士 |
[35:14] | A briefcase bomb. | 就像手提箱炸弹 |
[35:16] | That’s what i thought. | 我正是这么想的 |
[35:19] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[35:23] | When i was talking with ange and brennan | 昨晚我和安琪拉和布雷纳恩 |
[35:25] | Last night about men, | 聊起男人的时候 |
[35:26] | It occurred to me that andrew probably | 我发现安德鲁对待女人的花心 |
[35:28] | Didn’t change much when it came to women. | 一直都没有改变 |
[35:30] | Come on, it’s been 10 years. | 得了吧 已经10年了 |
[35:31] | You think andrew was still visiting the same place? | 你真的以为安德鲁从不见异思迁? |
[35:33] | Andrew was set in his routines | 安德鲁把这当成日常生活的一部分 |
[35:34] | And if i remember langston correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[35:36] | This guy didn’t miss a thing. | 兰斯顿记忆力很好 |
[35:38] | Hiya, langston. | 你好 兰斯顿 |
[35:40] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[35:41] | It’s been a while. | 很久以前了 |
[35:42] | Three-zero-one. | 301号房间 |
[35:45] | Wednesday afternoons with dr. welton. | 每个周三下午都和威尔顿医生在一起 |
[35:47] | Noisy afternoons. | 喧闹的下午 |
[35:48] | You always left smiling. | 你总是面带微笑的离开 |
[35:49] | Hey. you were a nurse | 噢 你是那个医院的护士 |
[35:51] | At the hospital. she was a doctor. | 她是医生 |
[35:52] | Okay, and now she’s a federal coroner. | 好吧 现在她是联邦验尸官 |
[35:54] | So, a little respect, okay, rumpelstiltskin? | 所以你最好放尊重点 知道了吗 小侏儒 |
[35:58] | Coroner, huh? somebody die? | 验尸官 有谁死了吗 |
[36:01] | Yeah, langston, dr. welton. | 是的 兰斯顿 威尔顿医生死了 |
[36:03] | My bet, jealous husband. | 我打赌 一定是被他情妇妒忌的丈夫杀死的 |
[36:06] | Or jealous ex, maybe. | 或者前任情人 |
[36:07] | You’re wearing on me, sport. | 老实点 小子 |
[36:08] | I’m gonna guess | 我猜 |
[36:10] | That andrew kept coming to your motel after me. | 安德鲁在与我分手后还一直去你汽车旅馆开房 |
[36:12] | Uh, yeah, he kept coming. | 是的 他常来 |
[36:13] | With anyone special? | 具体和谁一起? |
[36:15] | I don’t know her name. | 我不知道她的名字 |
[36:16] | Describe her then. | 描述一下她的长相 |
[36:17] | Good looking, like all of you. | 好看 就像你们一样 |
[36:19] | Hmm… uh, tall. | 很高 |
[36:20] | He liked them tall. | 他喜欢高个子 |
[36:22] | Pretty face, sharp features. | 脸蛋很漂亮 轮廓深 |
[36:24] | And red hair. | 红头发 |
[36:25] | Red hair? | 红头发? |
[36:35] | I have no idea what that is. | 这是什么 |
[36:37] | That’s the murder weapon. | 杀人凶器 |
[36:38] | The point of the hook | 这长钩尖端的形状 |
[36:39] | Tapers in a manner identical to the fatal wounds we found | 与死者股骨前段和骨盆骨上 |
[36:43] | On the head of the femur and the pelvic bone. | 导致其丧命的伤口形状吻合 |
[36:45] | Plus, the curved nature of the weapon resulted in, | 还有 那武器的弯曲度导致了 |
[36:47] | What was that? cortical splintering. | -什么了? -皮质开裂 |
[36:48] | See, dr. brennan’s people found that | 布雷纳恩博士的同事发现 |
[36:50] | Dr. welton was struck with this | 威尔顿医生曾经被这玩意 |
[36:51] | Between two and… four times. | 砸了2… 4次 |
[36:53] | Four times. | 4次 |
[36:54] | And then stabbed with this. | 最后又被其尖端戳伤 |
[36:55] | In the femoral artery. | 戳穿了股动脉 |
[36:57] | Would you be willing to give us the clothes | 你可以给我们在慈善会那天晚上 |
[36:59] | You wore the night of the benefit? | 穿的衣服吗? |
[37:00] | If you had any evidence implicating me, | 如果你们有确凿的证据指证我 |
[37:03] | You’d have a warrant. | 那就得有搜查令 |
[37:04] | I believe i’ll decline. | 否则我是不会答应的 |
[37:05] | We know you had an affair with dr. welton. | 我们已经知道你和威尔顿医生有染 |
[37:07] | Which means your husband is a suspect. | 这意味着你丈夫也是嫌疑犯 |
[37:09] | We’d have to question him, too. mm-hmm. | 我们还得问他几个问题 女士 |
[37:11] | I don’t appreciate your veiled attempt at blackmail. | 你含沙射影的威胁对我没用 |
[37:15] | She thought that was veiled! | 她居然认为那是含沙射影 |
[37:16] | My position dictates | 我是一院之长 |
[37:17] | That any legal dealings that concern me | 所以任何与我有关的合法交易 |
[37:19] | Have to go through the hospital’s attorney. | 都得经过医院委任律师 |
[37:21] | I’m sure you understand. | 希望你们理解 |
[37:23] | Right, got her on the run, bones. | 好吧 盯着她 骨头 |
[37:36] | Hodgins found another way to track the killer. | 哈特金斯在用新的方法追查凶手 |
[37:38] | Angela’s going through all the digital photos | 安琪拉正在查看慈善会当天的 |
[37:40] | From the benefit now. | 数码相片 |
[37:42] | You want to hear the details? | 你想了解细节吗? |
[37:44] | Not right now if you don’t mind. | 对不起 现在不想 |
[37:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:50] | When i left michelle | 10年前 我离开米歇尔的时候 |
[37:52] | 10 years ago, i knew andrew | 我知道安德鲁不会 |
[37:55] | Wouldn’t say what needed to be said so… | 与我说告别的话 所以… |
[37:56] | You did it. | 你说了 |
[37:58] | No. | 不 |
[37:59] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我也不知道说什么 |
[38:02] | And she was so little and i loved her so much. | 她还是那么小 我那么爱她 |
[38:05] | And i haven’t had a child of my own, | 虽然我自己也没有孩子 |
[38:07] | But i find it impossible to believe anyone… | 但我相信没有人会像我一样 |
[38:12] | Anyone could love a child more. | 那么爱一个孩子了 |
[38:17] | But i had no place in her life anymore | 但我在她的生活中已经没有立足之地 |
[38:20] | So, i had to… | 所以我不得不… |
[38:23] | You had to leave room | 不得不把房间空出来 |
[38:24] | In case andrew found someone else | 当安德鲁找到了别的愿意照顾米歇尔的人 |
[38:27] | Who might help raise michelle. | 那人就可以住进去 |
[38:30] | I had this old salt and pepper set | 这是一对古老的配套瓷器 |
[38:32] | My grandmother gave me before she died. | 我祖母死前给我的 |
[38:34] | Fits together. i kept this one | 两只瓷器可以合在一起 我留着这个 |
[38:36] | And i gave michelle the other half. | 把另外一半给了米歇尔 |
[38:38] | And i told her that whenever she looked at it | 我告诉她当她看着这个小瓷人的时候 |
[38:44] | I’d be thinking of her and loving her. | 想念她 爱她的时候 |
[38:46] | That is not strictly… | 这并不严谨… |
[38:48] | I know, dr. brennan. | 我知道 布雷纳恩博士 |
[38:50] | But i swear sometimes | 但我发誓 |
[38:52] | I looked at my half and i knew | 有时我看着我的这一半的时候 |
[38:54] | that little girl was missing me | 我知道 她也在想我 |
[38:57] | Perhaps you should take her in now. | 也许你该收养她 |
[39:00] | What? | 什么? |
[39:02] | She’s an orphan. | 她现在是孤儿了 |
[39:04] | She’s alone in the world. | 孤单的活在世上 |
[39:05] | She needs a parent. | 她需要亲情 |
[39:08] | Michelle stopped loving me years ago. | 米歇尔很多年以前就已经不再爱我了 |
[39:11] | But you never stopped loving her. | 但你一直爱着她 |
[39:13] | She’ll know that. | 她会知道的 |
[39:16] | The mohawk indians have a saying | 印第安莫霍克族人有这样的说法 |
[39:18] | That when a child falls in the rapids, | 当孩子不慎落入激流中时 |
[39:20] | The one who rescues her will share in her new life forever. | 救起她的人将与她相伴一生 |
[39:24] | I assume that doesn’t only apply | 据我推测 这并不只适用于 |
[39:27] | to a potential drawn kids | 溺水的儿童 |
[39:31] | I have to go | 我得走了 |
[39:32] | Help angela find a snake. | 帮助安琪拉找那条蛇 |
[39:41] | Hodgins says the scales from the wound | 哈特金斯说那伤口的蛇鳞 |
[39:43] | Didn’t come from any snakes at the park. | 来自于动物园以外的蛇类 |
[39:46] | So, we should look for bloody clothing or snake skin. | 那么 我们该找的是染血的衣物 或者蛇皮 |
[39:49] | Dr. bailey is here but she’s wearing this white dress. | 贝利医生在这 但她穿的是白色晚装 |
[39:53] | Well, that’s late in the evening. | 案发时是深夜 |
[39:55] | If she’d been the killer, it would be covered in blood. | 如果她是凶手 不可避免的会在衣服上染血 |
[40:03] | Oh, boy. | 哦 看阿 |
[40:05] | A snake skin handbag. | 蛇皮手提包 |
[40:06] | Can you magnify that more? | 能够放大吗? |
[40:10] | That is definitely torn. | 那肯定是被撕破的 |
[40:11] | Could be from the murder weapon. | 可能是凶器造成的 |
[40:13] | Can you pull back to see the person? | 可以回放看看是谁的包吗? |
[40:19] | It’s nancy lauder. | 是南希·劳德 |
[40:20] | The nurse. | 那个护士 |
[40:22] | But her dress is black. it wouldn’t have shown blood. | 她的服装是黑色的 看不出上面有血 |
[40:38] | We have a warrant | 我们有搜查令 |
[40:40] | For a snakeskin handbag and the dress you wore | 需要检查你的蛇皮手提包 |
[40:42] | To the fund raiser that night. | 还有那晚你再慈善会穿的衣服 |
[40:50] | I burned the dress. | 我把衣服烧了 |
[40:51] | I was covered in blood. | 上面都是血 |
[40:53] | I’m placing you under arrest for | 我以谋杀安德鲁·威尔顿的 |
[40:55] | the murder of dr with dr. bailey | 罪名逮捕你 |
[40:56] | I thought he’d change. | 我以为他改了 |
[40:58] | Yeah, you knew dr. welton was | 你知道安德鲁医生 |
[41:00] | Having an affair with dr. bailey. | 与贝利医生有染 |
[41:01] | All those years. | 这么多年了 |
[41:02] | I was always there for him. | 我一直在等他 |
[41:04] | If anyone knows how i felt, it’s you. | 你应该最能了解我的感受 |
[41:06] | No, nancy, we’re not the same. | 不 南希 我们不一样 |
[41:08] | I left andrew. | 我离开了安德鲁 |
[41:24] | Why did she kill my father? | 她为什么要杀我父亲 |
[41:30] | Yeah, i got it. | 是啊 我知道了 |
[41:32] | Your father was a good man, michelle. | 你父亲是个好人 米歇尔 |
[41:37] | I still carry him with me. | 我仍会想起他 |
[41:38] | And he loved you. | 他很爱你 |
[41:41] | We were both very lucky. | 我们都很幸运 |
[41:45] | I miss him so much. | 我好想他 |
[41:52] | I want you to consider something. | 有件事 我希望你能考虑一下… |
[41:54] | You need a place to live now. | 你现在需要一个住的地方 |
[41:56] | Yeah, um, my dad has some kind of cousin | 是啊 我爸爸还有几个表兄弟 |
[41:59] | In chicago. | 在芝加哥 |
[42:03] | I… | 我… |
[42:05] | Would like you to come live with me. | 希望你能跟我一起住 |
[42:42] | Where you going? | 你去哪呢 |
[42:46] | I thought… | 我以为… |