时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | My name is Greg Harmalard,and I am here to recruit you! | 我叫Greg Harmalard 今天来招募新生力量 |
[00:19] | Tomorrow night,our noble conference champions,the Middlesex Archers… | 明晚 咱们尊贵的分区冠军米都塞斯射手队… |
[00:28] | face the desperate and conniving Forest Lake Otters. | 对战无望获胜 且喜欢暗中搞鬼的湖森水獭队 |
[00:36] | Right about now,the Otters must be wondering where their mascot went. | 现在 水獭们一定奇怪他们的吉祥物跑哪儿去了 |
[00:41] | Lake Forest sucks! | 湖森队逊毙了! |
[00:42] | Lake Forest sucks! | 湖森队逊毙了! |
[00:45] | Lake Forest sucks! | 湖森队逊毙了! |
[00:47] | Archers,ready your bows. | 射手们 备弓 |
[00:52] | Archers,raise your bows. | 射手们 举箭 |
[00:54] | Archers,aim. | 射手们 瞄准 |
[00:55] | Archers,fire! | 射手们 点火 |
[01:08] | Ladies and gentlemen of Middlesex College,aim your weapons! | 米都塞斯大学的同胞们 瞄准目标 |
[01:14] | Fire at will! | 向目标开火! |
[01:18] | Artillery! | 炮兵们! |
[01:19] | Fire! | 开火! |
[01:22] | Fire! | 开火! |
[01:35] | What is that thing? ‘Cause it looks real. | 那是什么? 看上去像真人一样 |
[01:38] | Oh,my gosh,what is that thing? | 上帝啊 那是什么? |
[01:59] | Male. Some of this costume has fused to the remains. | 男性 部分服装与尸体烧融在一起 |
[02:02] | Uh,good morning. I’m Vernon Warner,dean of students. | 早上好 我是Vernon Warner 教导主任 |
[02:05] | Special Agent Seeley Booth. This here is Dr. Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian. | 我是特别探员Seeley Booth 这是来自Jeffersonian的Temperance Brennan博士 |
[02:08] | There is a lot of damage to this body. | 尸体受到了很大的破坏 |
[02:10] | They had a cannon. | 他们搬了架机关炮来 |
[02:11] | More like a blunderbuss,really. | 更像老式短炮来着 |
[02:13] | Filled to the brim with bric-a-brac and shrapnel. | 里头净是些小玩意儿和榴散弹 |
[02:15] | – Yeah,look,I suspect that this might be a prank. – A prank? | – 我想这应该是恶作剧 – 恶作剧? |
[02:18] | Well,it’s a college,Bones. | 这是大学校园嘛 Bones |
[02:19] | I suspect that one of our less reflective frat houses may have stolen these remains from the,uh,medical school. | 我怀疑这是某个激进的兄弟会所为 从医学院里偷的尸体 |
[02:24] | Beta Delta Sigma. | Beta Delta Sigma协会 |
[02:25] | I got a missing cadaver report yesterday. | 我昨天收到一份尸体失踪报告 |
[02:27] | Tell you what,Bones,when I was in college,my frat,we stole a cadaver, | Bones 当年我在大学兄弟会的时候 也偷过尸体 |
[02:30] | dressed it up like Caesar and put it on a statue of a horse. | 还打扮成凯撒大帝的模样 把它放在雕塑马上面 |
[02:33] | Would this by any chance be a fraternity of sociopaths? | 这会不会是某个反社会的兄弟会所为? |
[02:36] | But if the Betas did do this,I will withdraw their certification. | 如果是Beta协会的人干的 我立刻取缔他们 |
[02:39] | Stolen cadaver was male,73 years old. | 被偷尸体是男性 73岁 |
[02:42] | His snowmobile fell through the ice. | 他的雪上汽车坠入了冰层 |
[02:43] | Donated his body to science. | 他愿死后将遗体捐献作科学研究 |
[02:45] | Yeah,snowmobilers and motorcyclists are our main source of cadavers. | 咱们的尸体大多都是 开雪上汽车或飚机车出事的 |
[02:48] | No. | 不是 |
[02:50] | The third molar has not fully erupted. | 智齿并未完全长出 |
[02:52] | I’d be surprised if he was older than mid-20s. | 他最多就25 26的样子 |
[02:57] | So this is not the missing cadaver? | 这不是咱们失踪的尸体? |
[02:58] | I think you’ll find your missing medical school cadaver is over there. Where? | – 我想医学院失踪的尸体在那边 – 哪儿? |
[03:02] | Sitting on the bleachers. | 坐在露天看台上 |
[03:03] | He hasn’t moved since we got here. | 自从咱们来这儿 他就没动过 |
[03:05] | No,that’s just campus security. | 不 那个是校园保安 |
[03:07] | They’re always like that. But I’ll go check it out. | 他们总是那样儿 不过我会过去看看 |
[03:10] | So if he is not a stolen cadaver,then,uh… | 如果他不是被盗的尸体 那… |
[03:13] | He wasn’t alive when our students shot him with the cannon,was he? | 他被炮击中之前就是死的 对吧? |
[03:16] | I won’t know cause of death until I get him back to the lab. | 把尸体运回实验室之前 我没法鉴定死因 |
[03:19] | Yeah,she’s right. It’s your cadaver. | 她是对的 这是你们的尸体 |
[03:22] | He reeks of formaldehyde. | 一身福尔马林的味儿 |
[03:25] | Okay. Let’s get it all back to the Jeffersonian,shall we? | 好了 咱们把这些都运回Jeffersonian吧 |
[03:29] | Looks like someone took a flamethrower to Sasquatch. | 像是有人拿火焰喷射器喷了一个北美野人 |
[03:32] | Well,this is what he was supposed to look like. | 本来的样子其实是这样 |
[03:34] | Someone finally killed a mascot? | 终于有人动手杀吉祥物了? |
[03:39] | Mr. Vaziri,do you have the X-rays? | Vaziri先生 你照了X光了吗? |
[03:41] | Yes. | 照了 |
[03:42] | I have never seen so many foreign objects in human remains. | 我从没看过一个人身体里可以嵌这么多异物 |
[03:45] | Arrows,marbles,jacks,various coins,cutlery. | 箭头 弹球 插座 各种硬币 碎玻璃 |
[03:49] | My best guess is a nuclear explosion occurred just as the victim entered a 99 cent store. | 我猜死者逛”全场99分”甩卖店时 遇到了核爆 |
[03:56] | Well,uh,close. He was shot by a blunderbuss,pelted by an angry mob and then burned. | 很近了 他被一群暴徒用老式短炮炮击 最后还烈火焚身 |
[04:02] | Now that’s what I call team spirit. | 这就是团队精神 |
[04:07] | I’m a wisecracking pathologist with a dark sense of humor. | 我是个有着黑色幽默的俏皮病理学家 |
[04:12] | It was funny. | 挺有趣儿的 |
[04:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:42] | Bones Season 04 Episode 24 | |
[04:51] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说? |
[04:57] | Dishonorable discharge? | 直接退伍 不授予名誉 |
[04:59] | Court-martial convicted me of misuse of authority and theft of government property. | 军事法庭指证我滥用职权 并盗用政府财产 |
[05:02] | Come on,no Booth has ever gotten a dishonorable discharge. | 怎么会 Booth家族从未有人无荣誉退伍 |
[05:07] | Uh,yeah,no Booth has ever had to save his brother from an insane kidnapper. | 是啊 Booth家族也不曾有人把他哥哥 从变态绑架狂那里解救出来 |
[05:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:15] | I owed you for digging me out of crap my whole life. | 你将我从浑浑噩噩混日子中 拯救出来 我欠你的 |
[05:19] | You’re gonna need a job. | 你得去找份工作 |
[05:21] | I joined the navy when I was 17. | 我17岁就加入海军 |
[05:23] | So a job,that’s what civilians refer to as “duty,” right? | 找工作对平民来说就意味着”责任” 对吗? |
[05:27] | Booth. | |
[05:28] | – Angela identified the boy in the otter suit. – Well,that was quick. | – Angela鉴定出了水獭服里面男孩儿的身份 – 真快啊 |
[05:31] | – Just give me a second. – Are you talking to me? | – 等我一会儿 – 你在跟我说话吗? |
[05:32] | No,I’m talking to my brother. | 不 我跟我弟弟说话呢 |
[05:33] | Just give me one minute. | 就等我一会儿 |
[05:34] | Just do your thing. I’ll catch up with you later. | 你忙你的吧 我晚点再跟你说呗 |
[05:37] | Look,hey,I’ll help you find a job. | 听着 我可以帮你找份工作 |
[05:39] | What,me? | 什么? 我吗? |
[05:40] | I save your life,you find me a job. | 我救了你的命 你帮我找份工作 |
[05:43] | Yeah,seems fair. | 挺公平的 |
[05:46] | Yeah. I’m back. | 好了 继续说吧 |
[05:47] | The student walk-in dentist was able to provide dental records. | 一位校园牙医提供了就诊记录 |
[05:50] | I e-mailed you the particulars. | 我把相关细节发你邮箱了 |
[05:52] | The victim is James Bouvier. | 死者是James Bouvier |
[05:55] | His friends called him “Beaver,” I assume because of his last name,which is Bouvier. | 他朋友们叫他”Beaver”(海狸) 我猜是根据他的姓”Bouvier”取的 |
[05:59] | Yeah,I’m sure that’s why. | 是啊 很显而易见嘛 |
[06:01] | Although,despite the similar sound,”bouvier” means ox,not beaver. | 虽然读音相近 但”Bouvier”意思是公牛 而不是海狸 |
[06:05] | Beaver is 23 years old and a member of the Beta Delta Sigma fraternity. | Beaver今年23岁 是Beta Delta Sigma兄弟会的成员 |
[06:10] | Yeah,that’s not a coincidence. | 这可不是巧合 |
[06:12] | Statistically,given the size of the campus, | 从概率上来说 以整个校园为样本 |
[06:14] | it could be a complete coincidence that the murdered student | 一个被谋杀的学生 同时还是 |
[06:18] | is also a member of the group of sociopathic young male cadaver thieves. | 偷尸体的反社会兄弟会的成员 这是极其有可能的 |
[06:21] | Statistically,maybe. But this is not math class,okay,Bones? | 概率上也许符合 不过这可不是啥数学题 Bones |
[06:24] | Just meet me at Middlesex College in 30 minutes. | 30分钟后 米都塞斯大学见 |
[06:30] | – Don’t mention anything about Beaver when we’re talking to these people. – What people? | – 跟这些人交谈的时候 不要提起Beaver的事 – 什么人? |
[06:33] | These people here. They’re all potential suspects. | 这儿的人都是潜在的嫌疑犯 |
[06:35] | – Got it? – Okay. | – 知道吗? – 知道了 |
[06:37] | Okay,so who organized the rally last night? | 昨晚是谁筹划了这个集会? |
[06:40] | That would be me and Gary. | 我和Gary |
[06:43] | That’s,uh,Greg Harmalard and Gary Bacon. | 这两人是Greg Harmalard和Gary Bacon |
[06:45] | The bonfire is kind of a tradition. | 篝火是咱们的传统 |
[06:47] | Uh,me and Gary added the whole hanging the enemy mascot element. | 把敌队的吉祥物挂在空中也是我和Gary的主意 |
[06:50] | Uh,Molly brought in the band and took care of letting everyone know the where and when details. | 乐队是Molly订的 她还负责通知集会的时间和地点 |
[06:55] | Um,well,just an e-mail chain,really. | 就是发一大堆邮件而已 |
[06:57] | Well,whose idea was the blunderbuss? | 那个老式短炮是谁的主意? |
[06:59] | Me again. | 还是我 |
[07:00] | You have to understand that we had no idea there was a cadaver in there. | 我们当时并不知道里面有具尸体 |
[07:03] | It’s from the med school,right? That’s what I heard. | 我听说尸体是从医学院偷的 对吧? |
[07:05] | Okay,who stole the otter costume from Forest Lake? | 那湖森队的水獭服是谁偷的? |
[07:08] | Um,me,Greg and Dave. | 我 Greg 还有Dave |
[07:11] | When you stole the costume,was there anything inside of it? | 你们偷的时候 里面有什么吗? |
[07:13] | Nothing. I mean,there was the dancing acrobat dude,whatever, | 什么都没有 里头本来有个跳舞演员的 |
[07:17] | but we duct-taped him to a pole and took the suit. | 但我们用胶带把他绑在柱子上 抢走了制服 |
[07:19] | Okay,where was the costume located between the time you stole it | 服装被你们偷走后 在被悬上绞架 |
[07:22] | and it was hung on the gallows, blown up and incinerated? | 爆炸烧成灰之前的这段时间 东西放在哪儿? |
[07:25] | Well,we just kicked it under there. | 我们把它踢在这下面藏着 |
[07:27] | It’s a homecoming float. | 这是用来欢庆凯旋的 |
[07:29] | Me,Dave and Greg stuffed it with cafeteria leftovers in plastic bags. | 我 Dave和Greg往里塞满了餐厅的剩菜 |
[07:33] | The head was a cantaloupe. | 头则是用哈密瓜填的 |
[07:35] | Uh,next day,we brought in Dave’s dad’s truck and hung it up,drove it out to the rally. | 第二天 我们借来Dave爸爸的卡车 把它挂上 开着去参加集会 |
[07:40] | So are any of you guys members of the Beta Delta Sigma fraternity? | 你们有谁是Beta Delta Sigma兄弟会的成员吗? |
[07:46] | Um,the Betas don’t build school spirit– they tear it down. | Beta兄弟会可不是以凝聚著称的 他们喜欢毁坏一切 |
[07:49] | So definitely not. | 我们都不是 |
[07:51] | Any of you guys know a guy by the name of Jimmy Bouvier? | 你们有谁认识Jimmy Bouvier吗? |
[07:53] | Also known as Beaver. | 也就是Beaver |
[07:55] | Um,he’s a Beta. | 他是Beta兄弟会的 |
[07:56] | He’s got a huge bong. | 有个大烟枪(指他吸大麻) |
[07:58] | Beaver’s okay. You know,he’s a good time guy. | Beaver还好 还挺好相处的 |
[08:00] | He likes to throw up a lot is all I know. | 我只知道他经常呕吐 |
[08:02] | But if anybody was gonna put a cadaver in an otter costume,it-it’d be Beaver. | 如果说是谁把尸体放进水獭服里 那一定是Beaver了 |
[08:06] | I’ll bet he was watching everyone running and screaming last night and laughing his ass off. | 我打赌他昨晚看着人们尖叫着做鸟兽状逃散 一定笑得满地找牙 |
[08:24] | This is a commemorative pin from the Chinese Olympics. | 这是北京奥运会的纪念章 |
[08:28] | It was in what’s left of the victim’s liver. | 在死者的左肝里发现的 |
[08:31] | Ball bearing. All this stuff is extremely common. | 球状轴承 这都是些普通玩意儿 |
[08:33] | Nails,screws,bolts,washers,keys… | 钉子 螺丝 螺栓 垫圈 钥匙… |
[08:37] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[08:41] | My guess,it’s a USB drive. | 我猜 这是个U盘 |
[08:44] | What kind of people do this? | 什么样的人做得出这种事儿? |
[08:46] | Perforate human remains with household commonalities and refuse. | 用家用工具在尸体身上打孔 当成废物扔掉 |
[08:50] | Gee,I don’t know. Every bomber who ever lived. | 拜托 我咋知道 人肉炸弹都会呀 |
[08:52] | Did you make that comment simply because I am Muslim? | 你那么说 是因为我是穆斯林吗? |
[08:55] | You serious? Of course. | 你说真的? 当然了 |
[08:58] | Timothy McVeigh,Ted Kaczynski,William Ayres,Mr. George P.Metesky– | William Ayres 和George P.Metesky先生 |
[09:04] | known as the original Mad Bomber. | 是第一批人肉炸弹 |
[09:09] | Seems an insurmountable task,this. | 这看来是个无法完成的任务 |
[09:12] | Each of these could have been the cause of death,and yet we will not be able to trace its… | 每一个异物都可能是死因 我们没法鉴定出… |
[09:19] | Trace its… | 鉴定出啥? |
[09:22] | What? | 什么? |
[09:23] | origin. | …源头 |
[09:25] | – This is a bullet. – .22 caliber. | – 这是颗子弹 – 0.22英寸口径 |
[09:28] | A bullet says “I wish to kill you” much more clearly than an Olympic pin. | 比起奥运纪念章来 子弹可是赤裸裸的要人命哪 |
[09:32] | – Can we agree? – Yeah. | – 你同意吗? – 同意 |
[09:39] | I’m Robert Hooper,the Beta Delta chapter president. | 我是Robert Hooper Beta Delta时任主席 |
[09:41] | This is Dalton Abbot; he helped the Beaver steal the corpse from the med school. | 这是Dalton Abbot 他帮Beaver从医学院偷尸体 |
[09:44] | All right,listen,guys,we don’t care about the cadaver. | 好 听着 伙计们 我们重点不是尸体 |
[09:45] | We just want to find out who killed your brother. | 我们只想找出害死你们兄弟的杀手 |
[09:47] | We agreed before you guys got here that we’d answer any and all questions you have,truthfully. | 你们到达之前 我们都说好会诚实回答一切问题 |
[09:51] | A conspiracy to tell the truth. | 合谋说真话 |
[09:53] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:54] | Yeah,Eli was the Beaver’s frosh. | Eli是Beaver带的新成员 |
[09:56] | You know,kind of breaking him into the Greek life. | 帮着他适应新圈子的 |
[09:59] | What was Beaver like? | Beaver是个什么样儿的人? |
[10:00] | He was the most popular guy in the house. | 他是兄弟会里最受欢迎的人 |
[10:02] | No,I asked,”What was he like?” Not,”Was he liked?” | 不 我问的是”他是个怎样的人?” 不是 “人人都喜欢他吗?” |
[10:04] | – Sweets. – What? There’s a difference. | – 甜甜 – 咋啦? 这两个问题不一样嘛 |
[10:06] | Look,the Beaver was exactly like a great guy who everybody liked. | 听着 Beaver是那种人人都爱的人 |
[10:10] | He was cool,yeah. Yeah,everybody liked him. He was a brother. | 他很酷 大家都很喜欢他 他是我们的兄弟 |
[10:13] | What was Beaver’s life like outside of the fraternity? | 生活中的Beaver是个怎样的人? |
[10:16] | Like Eli said,everybody liked him. | 就像Eli说的 人人都喜欢他 |
[10:19] | Well,except for the faculty. He was on academic probation. | 除了老师不待见他 他被留级了 |
[10:22] | But academic probation is the price you pay for everybody liking you. | 要想大家都喜欢你 留级就是必须付出的代价 |
[10:25] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友呢? |
[10:26] | Or is this one of those bros before hos kind of frats? | 他有没有重色轻友哇? |
[10:29] | Beaver was more like a partier. | Beaver只是逢场作戏而已 |
[10:31] | Well,we do know that Beaver was with at least one girl. | 我们知道Beaver至少有一个女朋友 |
[10:33] | Why? What makes you think so? | 为什么? 你为什么会这么想? |
[10:35] | – Scoreboard. – What? | – 看记分板呗 – 虾米? |
[10:37] | Beaver,one star,one conquest. | Beaver 一颗星 搞定一个 |
[10:40] | So do the stars here represent the number of times individual members of the fraternity completed the sex act | 这些星代表着每一个成员做爱的次数 |
[10:46] | or the number of girls? | 还是泡上的妞? |
[10:48] | The second. | 泡上的妞 |
[10:49] | Just curious– do you also compare penis sizes? | 很好奇喂 你们会不会比老二的大小? |
[10:52] | Only if we’re really drunk and already naked. What? | – 喝醉或者没穿衣服的时候会 – 喂! |
[10:54] | What? I… | 什么? 我… |
[10:55] | We agreed to answer all their questions truthfully. | 我们说好要诚实回答每一个问题的 |
[10:58] | Dalton Abbot. | |
[11:00] | Very successful,according to this. | 很成功哎 战绩不错 |
[11:02] | Compensating for something. | 圆场打的不错吧 |
[11:03] | Sweets,stop psychoanalyzing frat life,and just get on with the Beaver questions. | 甜甜 别再打探兄弟会生活了 继续问Beaver的问题 |
[11:07] | Sure,of course. | 好 当然了 |
[11:08] | But,guys,wouldn’t it be more impressive to actually have a single girl want to have sex with you multiple times? | 不过 如果一个妞儿能心甘情愿一直跟你上床 难道不会更有成就感吗? |
[11:14] | Unless your only objective is to impress other adolescent males. | 除非你们唯一的目标 就是年轻气盛的互相攀比 |
[11:17] | Guys,Beaver’s single star? | 同学们 Beaver的那一星是谁? |
[11:19] | Molly Briggs. | |
[11:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:20] | Guys,we agreed,for the last time. | 伙计们 我们都协商好了的 |
[11:23] | If Harmalard found out that Beaver was bouncing Molly,he’d kill him. | 如果Harmalard发现Beaver睡了Molly 他会干掉他的 |
[11:27] | Greg Harmalard? | |
[11:28] | The-the guy who organized the bonfire? | 那个策划篝火晚会的家伙? |
[11:30] | Yeah. Yeah,Molly’s boyfriend. | 对 没错 他是Molly的男朋友 |
[11:32] | He’s in ROTC. | 他是后备军官训练队(ROTC)的成员 |
[11:34] | They like shooting things. | 那些家伙倒是很喜欢射击 |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 那确实 |
[11:38] | They keep track of sexual conquests with stars on the wall? | 他们用星数在墙上记录征服异性的数量? |
[11:43] | It’s emotionally stunted. | 情商发育不良啊 |
[11:44] | Guys,it’s a college fraternity. | 拜托 这就是是大学兄弟会 |
[11:45] | They seem like really terrible people. | 这样也太过分了吧 |
[11:48] | They’re college kids,okay? | 都还是大学生嘛 |
[11:49] | Their job description is to be bad. It’s what they do. | 大学生做事儿就一个字 混 |
[11:51] | Yeah,but still. A community of young men mutually supporting bad decisions? | 对 但一群年轻人彼此攀比谁更混 还是不太好吧? |
[11:55] | Look,these kids,they go out into the world,they’re alone. They have no supervision. | 他们这些孩子无人监督 自己特立独行 |
[11:59] | They have to be bad in order to figure out what it is. | 他们混也是他们认清世界的一种方式 |
[12:02] | Scientific fact,their frontal lobes are the size of raisins. | 科学事实是 他们的额叶只有葡萄干大小 |
[12:04] | No,that is not a scientific fact. | 不 这不是科学事实 |
[12:06] | What they got to do is build their frontal lobes with exercise,okay? | 他们的所作所为 都是开发自身额叶的实践探索 |
[12:09] | And that comes from doing the wrong thing. | 混蛋事儿做多了 才有效果嘛 |
[12:11] | Okay. So,you’re theory is,you got to be bad to be good? | 那照你说 要学好 都得先干坏事? |
[12:14] | Exactly. Facts of life,my friend. | 没错 这就是现实 伙计 |
[12:15] | Okay,so what transmissions did you get from the brothers? | 好了 你从那群兄弟那接收到啥没? |
[12:17] | Booth,he is not a radio. | Booth 他又不是收音机 |
[12:19] | Well,he kind of is. That’s why I brought him along,Bones. | 差不多吧 Bones 所以我一直带着他 |
[12:21] | What I did observe,using my eyes and my traing, | 我通过自己的眼睛 和专业技能 的确观察到 |
[12:24] | is that these three frat brothers weren’t actually upset about Beaver’s death. | 这3个兄弟会成员对Beaver的死 只是假装很难过 |
[12:27] | How do you know? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[12:28] | Well,real grief comes and goes in waves. | 真实的悲伤 是一阵一阵的情绪波动 |
[12:31] | These guys had their faces set in sadness the whole time. | 他们的脸上一直挂着悲伤 |
[12:34] | They were lying. | 都是假装出来的 |
[12:35] | I believe you’re just guessing. | 我觉得你都是靠猜的 |
[12:43] | Okay… Fine. | 算了 |
[12:45] | I’m a Magic 8 Ball. | 我充其量就是个算命的魔球 |
[12:46] | I think you hurt his feelings. | 你伤害了他的感情诶 |
[12:47] | But… Did you believe him? | 那…你真的相信他吗? |
[12:50] | The bullet Arastoo found in the victim’s remains was a.22 caliber. | Arastoo在死者体内发现的弹头是点22口径的 |
[12:53] | Light and relatively undamaged. | 比较轻 相对造成的伤害也比较低 |
[12:55] | Low-pressure rimfire cartridge. | 低压缘发子弹枪筒 |
[12:56] | Which is consistent with ROTC small arms. | 这跟ROTC所使用的轻武器吻合 |
[13:05] | So,you recognize this pistol? | 你认识这把枪吗? |
[13:08] | Yes,sir. It’s a Beretta U22 Neos,LR with a six inch barrel,ten round capacity, | 是 长管 这是Beretta U22 Neos 枪管6英寸长 最大子弹量10发 |
[13:14] | low blade front sights and adjustable rear sights. | 低刃式准心 后视可调整 |
[13:17] | I’m in ROTC. I know my weapons. | 我是ROTC成员 我认识我的武器 |
[13:19] | Well,you should know this one particularly well because it was last signed out to you. | 噢 那你对这把枪肯定非常熟悉 因为最后一次是签给你使用 |
[13:24] | FBI ballistics has ascertained that this gun fired this bullet. | FBI弹道分析已证明 这颗子弹就是这把枪射出的 |
[13:29] | Where did you find the bullet? | 子弹是从哪找到的? |
[13:30] | In Beaver’s corpse. | Beaver的尸体内 |
[13:32] | Beaver’s dead? | Beaver死了? |
[13:32] | He’s catching on pretty good. | 他的推理能力挺棒的 |
[13:34] | Wait,I never shot Beaver. | 慢着 我从来没朝Beaver开过枪 |
[13:35] | Did you fire this gun at the rally? | 你在篝火晚会上开过枪吗? |
[13:38] | Yes,sir,I did,but I loaded it with blanks. | 是的 长官 但我装的空包弹 |
[13:41] | That was Beaver hanging in the Otter mascot outfit? | 水獭服里吊的是Beaver? |
[13:44] | He’s quite adept at putting the puzzle together. | 他的推理能力确实蛮强的 |
[13:47] | What was Beaver doing in there? | Beaver在那里面干嘛? |
[13:48] | Well,we were hoping that maybe you would be able to tell us. | 这点我倒希望你能告诉我们 |
[13:51] | Look,I told you. I loaded the gun with blanks. | 听着 我枪里装的是空包弹 我说过了 |
[13:53] | Did you check the chamber? | 事先检查过枪膛吗? |
[13:55] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[13:56] | Well,obviously,you are either careless or you intended to fire the bullet. | 很显然 要么你是不小心 要么就是故意开枪的 |
[14:01] | Or somebody,you know,sabotaged me. | 要不就是有人想陷害我 |
[14:04] | Beaver had to be hanging up there for at least an hour before… | Beaver至少在那挂了1个多小时… |
[14:08] | No way that Beaver was still alive when I fired,right? | 我开枪的时候他不会还活着吧? |
[14:13] | I had no idea it was Beaver. I had no reason to shoot Beaver. | 我不知道那是Beaver 我没有理由开枪打他 |
[14:15] | Except for the fact that he slept with your girlfriend. | 可是他上了你女朋友啊 |
[14:18] | Uh,I don’t…I don’t want to sound conceited, | 呃 我倒不想自夸 |
[14:20] | but look at Beaver. Look at Molly. Look at me. | 但是 你看看Beaver 看看Molly 再看看我 |
[14:29] | Me and Beaver? | 我和Beaver |
[14:30] | Sexually? | 上过床? |
[14:31] | Do I look like a blow-up doll? | 难道我看起来象充气娃娃吗? |
[14:33] | Beaver told his fraternal brothers that he had sex with you. | Beaver跟兄弟会里的人说 你们俩上过床了 |
[14:36] | Yeah? Well,he lied. | 是吗? 那就是撒谎呗 |
[14:38] | Look,I’ll give you DNA or whatever you want. | 听着 你们要DNA啊 要啥啊 我都可以给 |
[14:41] | And then you can do me a favor and broadcast the results across the campus. | 然后帮我个忙 把结果告诉全校 |
[14:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢合作 |
[14:46] | We don’t have anything to compare her DNA to. | 咱们根本没有任何DNA样本可以和她比对 |
[14:49] | I have an idea. | 我都想好了 |
[14:51] | We’re going to collect his sheets off his bed? | 他们要去检查他的床单? |
[14:53] | Yes. And then we will check them for DNA,see if he had sexual intercourse with Molly Briggs. | 对 然后查验上面的DNA 看他是不是和Molly Briggs发生过关系 |
[14:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | Who’s going to check the kid’s sheets? Seems like a bad job to me. | 谁去查他的床单? 我才不想做这样的烂事 |
[15:12] | Gentlemen,raise your glasses. | 先生们 举杯吧 |
[15:15] | Members of Beta Delta Sigma, | Beta Delta Sigma的兄弟们 |
[15:18] | I ask that you form in your mind your favorite image of our fallen brother, | 希望大家的脑海里留存着 已故好兄弟最可人的回忆 |
[15:22] | Jimmy “the Beaver” Bouvier. | |
[15:25] | Why are they all wearing bedsheets? | 他们怎么都批着床单? |
[15:27] | It’s a toga memorial. | 这是长袍纪念仪式 |
[15:28] | And with that image firm in your mind,Mm-hmm. I say,drink! | 带着心中的怀念 干杯 |
[15:34] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下? |
[15:36] | Did one of you take the sheets from Beaver’s room? | 有谁批着Beaver的床单吗? |
[15:38] | ‘Cause that room is sealed for evidence and you will be prosecuted. | 那间房已封作证据 你们私拿床单 将面临指控 |
[15:41] | Good one,Bones. Now no one’s going to admit to having Beaver’s sheets. | 好样的 Bones 现在没人会承认 批着Beaver的床单了 |
[15:44] | Well,then,we’ll have to take them all. | 噢 那我们就必须全都带回去 |
[15:46] | Uh,you can take mine,pretty lady. | 呃 美女 你可以把我的拿去 |
[15:48] | Yeah,yeah,yeah. Hey,you heard them,boys. | 嗯 嘿 你们都听到了吧 兄弟们 |
[15:50] | Give them your sheets. | 把你们的床单给她 |
[15:56] | I’ll meet you back at the lab,okay? | 我们实验室见 好吗? |
[16:00] | Can I-Can I offer you anything,ma’am? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 女士? |
[16:03] | No. | 不必了 |
[16:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得这车怎么样? |
[16:20] | Yeah,it’s nice. Not really going to do you much good here in the wintertime. That’s for sure. | 好是好 到了冬天肯定够你受的 |
[16:24] | You’re always practical,huh,Seeley? | 你总是这么现实 Seeley |
[16:26] | – Listen,I got you a job interview. – Yeah? | – 听着 帮你找了个面试机会 – 是吗? |
[16:28] | Yeah. An army buddy of mine up in Pittsburgh is looking for someone to head up his criminal intelligence unit. | 我一个在匹兹堡的老战友 正组建他的打击犯罪精英小队 |
[16:32] | You found me a job in less than 24 hours? | 还不到一天时间 你就给我找了份好工作? |
[16:35] | Just an interview. | 还只是面试而已 |
[16:36] | – You want to use my car? – No. | – 需要用我的车吗? – 不了 |
[16:38] | Jared,you can’t show up to a job interview on a bike. | Jared 骑辆摩托去面试 那可不行 |
[16:41] | – Seeley,I’m not going to the interview. – Why? | – Seeley 我不会去面试的 – 原因呢? |
[16:43] | Because I don’t want a job. | 因为我不想工作 |
[16:45] | I’m going to take this thing and I’m going on a trip. | 我要骑上它去旅行 |
[16:46] | Oh,you’re going on a trip? Where? | 去旅行? 去哪? |
[16:48] | I’ve always wanted to see India. | 我一直都想去印度看看 |
[16:50] | Without,you know,spying on Pakistan. | 而且不用一边打探巴基斯坦的消息 |
[16:51] | Okay,I see. So you’re going to somehow get this bike to India,ride it around? | 我懂了 你找个法子把破车开到印度 骑着它四处兜风? |
[16:56] | What if it breaks down? What are you going to do for parts? | 如果它坏了呢 你要怎么找零件来修? |
[16:59] | What am I going to do for parts if it breaks down in India? | 如果车在印度坏了 要如何找零件来修? |
[17:01] | That’s all you have to say? | 你就只说这些? |
[17:02] | You know what? Just go on the interview. | 你知道吗? 赶紧面试去 |
[17:04] | Would you… | 你能不能… |
[17:09] | You forgot to tell me to get shots and not to talk to strangers. | 你忘了叮嘱我 要小心中枪 而且不要和陌生人说话 |
[17:23] | So,were you able to match sheets with boys? | 你能把床单和男生们匹配起来吗? |
[17:26] | Believe me,there was enough DNA on these sheets to paint a very clear picture of life at Beta Delta Sigma. | 相信我 这些床单上的DNA充分呈现出 在Beta Delta Sigma的激情生活 |
[17:31] | For example,these two boys were carrying on a sexual relationship with each other. | 例如 这俩爷们正经历着一段性关系 |
[17:35] | Yeah,those two guys are sleeping with the same girl. | 是啊 那边两位老兄 和同一名女生睡觉 |
[17:37] | Although,refreshingly,not at the same time. | 当然不是同时啦 |
[17:39] | What about Beaver? | 那Beaver的床单呢? |
[17:40] | Oh,lots and lots of DNA. | 噢…那可有很多很多的DNA啊 |
[17:42] | All of it his own. | 全部都是他自己的 |
[17:43] | So,there was no DNA on any of the sheets that could be Molly Briggs’? | 这么说 所有床单上没有DNA 属于Molly Briggs? |
[17:47] | Vaginal contributions were found on eight of the sets of sheets. | 这些床单中有8张发现了阴道分泌物 |
[17:50] | None from Molly Briggs. | 没有一个属于Molly Briggs |
[17:51] | But Dr. Hodgins did find something more than semen on Beaver’s sheets. | 可Hodgins博士在Beaver的床单上 倒发现了比精液更重要的东西 |
[17:54] | Yeah,I found evidence of vegetable-based Lanol,assorted liposomes,Sepigeland micronized estriol., | 对 我发现了含植物成分的植物酯 调和脂质体 乳化剂和微粉化雌激素三醇 |
[18:00] | Ointment. | 软膏 |
[18:00] | From the stain’s position on the sheet and its shape, | 从床单上污点的位置以及形状看 |
[18:03] | which was approximately three inches long by one and one-quarter inch wide… | 也就是大约7.6厘米长 3厘米宽… |
[18:07] | Okay,we get it. | 好了 我们知道 |
[18:08] | the substance appears to have transferred from the victim’spenis directly to the bedsheet. | 此物质似乎是从受害人的阴茎 直接转移到床单上的 |
[18:13] | Adolescent males will use almost any available lubricant when masturbating. | 青春期的男性在手淫时 会用所有能找到的润滑油 |
[18:17] | Even estrogen cream? | 即便是雌激素乳膏? |
[18:18] | A more plausible scenario has got Beaver sexing it up at a different location | 更有可能的推论是 Beaver在别处性交 |
[18:22] | then coming home to his own bed naked and,I refer again to the imprint. | 然后回自己的床裸睡 然后 造成了那个印迹 |
[18:27] | Sex with… | 和一个… |
[18:28] | An older woman. Yeah. Yeah,most likely menopausal. | 老女人性交 对 很可能是已经绝经的女性 |
[18:31] | Molly Briggs is 20. | Molly Briggs才20岁 |
[18:33] | Also,I finished my autopsy and the bullet shot by Greg Harmalard was definitely not cause of death. | 我的验尸也完成了 Greg Harmalard 发射的那颗子弹 绝对不是死因 |
[18:38] | He was dead when it struck him? | 他中枪时已经死了? |
[18:40] | For at least 12 hours. | 那之前至少12个小时就死了 |
[18:41] | So,we still have no cause of death. | 那我们仍然不知道死因 |
[18:43] | Well,I got a theory. | 我有一个看法 |
[18:44] | Kid died of dehydration. | 那孩子是脱水而死 |
[18:46] | Forgot to replenish his fluids. | 体液没有及时补充 |
[18:55] | Okay,what are we looking for this time? | 我们这回是要找什么? |
[18:57] | You know,photos,love notes…Uh,I don’t know. | 就那些啊 照片 情书…我也不知道 |
[19:01] | Fur,gray hair… Anything that’s going to help us identify Beaver’s cougar. | 毛皮 灰白头发…任何能我们找出 Beaver的美洲狮身份的线索 |
[19:05] | Beaver,otter,cougar…This case is like a day at the zoo. | 海狸(Beaver) 水獭 美洲狮… 这案子仿佛让我在逛动物园 |
[19:09] | A cougar is an older woman who prefers younger men. | 美洲狮是指一个 偏爱小男生的老女人 |
[19:12] | Wouldn’t that indicate that every woman is a cougar? | 这不就表示所有女人都是美洲豹了? |
[19:15] | Thanks for the insight there,Bones. | 谢谢你的一阵见血 Bones |
[19:17] | Okay,what’s the,uh,victim’s birth date? | 受害人的…生日是哪天? 89年11月5日 |
[19:21] | I’m Jared’s older brother,you know. He should listen to me. | 我身为Jared的哥哥 他应该听我的话 |
[19:23] | I could provide you with several societies where younger brothers are required | 我可以告诉你 在人类发展的几个时期 |
[19:26] | under threat of death to do what their older brothers tell them. | 弟弟们会冒死 去做哥哥们交代的事情 |
[19:30] | I like those societies. | 我喜欢那时代 |
[19:31] | Well,they’re mostly extinct now. | 现在已经绝迹了 |
[19:34] | Did you give me Beaver’s birth date the scientific way? | 你能用科学的方法 告诉我Beaver的生日吗? |
[19:37] | Day,month,year. If you want month,day,year… 05-11-89. | 日…月…年 如果你想知道月…日…年 就是05-11-89 |
[19:43] | Look at that. Next time I ask you a question,just answer it in American. That’s all. | 瞧瞧 下次我问你问题 就用美国式的回答就行 |
[19:49] | Kid had some cash. | 小屁孩有钱啊 |
[19:50] | Maybe he was a drug dealer. | 也许他在卖毒品 |
[19:53] | Ooh,what are those? Some kind of code books? | 那些是啥?一种密码本? |
[19:56] | You got that right. | 说对了 |
[19:57] | Was our victim some kind of spy? | 受害人是搞间谍工作的哇? |
[19:59] | It’s worse. | 比这个还糟 |
[20:01] | He was some kind of bookie. | 他是赌注经纪人 |
[20:07] | – Well,Booth mostly broke the code. – That’s right. | – Booth破译了大部分密码 – 是的 |
[20:10] | Column one is initials and nicknames. | 第一行是姓名的首字母和绰号 |
[20:12] | Beaver had approximately 50 regular clients. | Beaver有近50个固定常客 |
[20:15] | Column two is the day of the week. | 第二行是星期几 |
[20:17] | What is the significance of this sequence? | 这个顺序有什么含义吗? |
[20:19] | “Foot,bat,pig,dimple,fish.” | “脚 球棒 猪 酒窝 鱼” |
[20:22] | Those are sports he took bets on. | 那些是他下注的比赛 橄榄球 篮球 棒球 足球 高尔夫 |
[20:26] | Beaver had over $2,000 in the suitcase. | Beaver的公文包里有2000美元 |
[20:29] | This whole operation generated $12,000 this year. | 他今年靠这行赚了12000美元 |
[20:33] | No wonder this kid did not want to lose academic standing. | 怪不得这孩子不想因为成绩被开除 |
[20:36] | All right,now,three of these | 其中有三个人 Zimmer…CC和4×4 |
[20:41] | they all owed him over three grand apiece. | 每人都欠他三千元 |
[20:43] | Do you think that could be motive? | 你觉得这会是杀人动机吗? |
[20:44] | I bet those are the three guys Sweets said were faking grief. | 我打赌 这三个就是甜甜说的 假装悲伤的人 |
[20:47] | Yeah,that is worth looking into. | 好 这就值得跟进了 |
[20:49] | Okay,I found something else in his computer. | 好 我在他电脑里有些发现 |
[20:52] | A month ago,he hacked into the university’s computer system, | 一个月前 他黑进了大学的计算机系统 |
[20:55] | and went straight to the chemistry professor’s secure server and downloaded the exam. | 直接从化学教授的安全服务器上 下载考试内容 |
[21:00] | – This guy was a true entrepreneur. – Yeah. | – 这人是个真正的商人 – 对啊 |
[21:02] | It was the third time he hacked into the chemistry page. | 这是他第三次黑进化学服务器的页面 |
[21:04] | Who was the professor? | 谁是教授? |
[21:06] | Uh… Professor Marlene Twardosh. | 嗯…Marlene Twardosh教授 |
[21:14] | Out of all the damages the victim’s remains | 受害人尸体上除了来自火炮的伤之外… 共有23处破裂伤… |
[21:19] | I discovered only three that occurred before he died. | 有三处伤痕是死亡前留下的 |
[21:23] | Do any of them offer us cause of death? | 其中有致命伤吗? |
[21:25] | I think not. | 没有 |
[21:26] | Both wrists sustained compression fractures. | 两处腕关节有相同的压缩骨折 |
[21:29] | The right radius,the left ulna and significant chipping to both the proximal and distal carpal rows, | 右手桡骨 左手尺骨 腕骨近端和远端有较大碎片 |
[21:35] | and compression of the lateral epicondyles. | 以及外上髁的骨折 |
[21:39] | Ouch. What about the third? | 啧 第三处呢? |
[21:40] | Compression fracture here,at the coccyx and the apex of the sacrum. | 另一处压缩骨折是在 尾骨和骶骨尖 |
[21:45] | These injuries appear to have occurred at the same time. | 这些损害似乎是同时造成的 |
[21:48] | He fell backwards,tried to break his fall with his hands stretched behind him. | 他向后摔下去时 想伸手撑住地减缓冲击 |
[21:52] | Dr. Hodgins had an idea of how to figure out the height from which the victim fell. | Hodgins博士知道怎么计算出 受害人落下的高度 |
[21:56] | Oh,this should be good. | 哦 这太好了 |
[22:02] | The FBI is investigating student cheating? | FBI怎么调查起学生作弊了? |
[22:05] | Who says America undervalues education? | 谁说美国人不重视教育了? |
[22:08] | Did any of your students do suspiciously well on your last exam? | 在你上次考试中 有学生的成绩可疑吗? |
[22:12] | Starting with James Bouvier. | 从James Bouvier开始说 |
[22:13] | Beaver has never done suspiciously well at anything,Agent Booth. | Booth探员 Beaver从来没考过 令人起疑的分数 |
[22:17] | He was about to be expelled because he failed my course. | 他挂了我的课 很快就将被从课中除名 |
[22:21] | Did he show any signs that he wanted to do any better? | 他有做出想让成绩提升的表现吗? |
[22:24] | You mean,begging for mercy or offering bribes and sexual favors? That sort of thing? | 向我求情? 贿赂我? 或”以身相许”? 比如这些吗? |
[22:29] | Do you use an estrogen cream? | 你使用雌激素乳膏吗? |
[22:30] | No. I make do with the meager hormones I produce naturally. Why? | 没有 我靠自然产生的荷尔蒙就够了 为什么问这个? |
[22:35] | Did you have sexual intercourse with Beaver? | 你和Beaver发生过性交吗? |
[22:40] | I was joking about the sexual favors. | 我说”以身相许” 你听不出来是开玩笑嘛? |
[22:42] | Also about the bribes? | 那贿赂你也是玩笑话? |
[22:47] | My God,you people are humorless. | 天 你们这些人真没幽默感 |
[22:50] | Five students failed this exam. | 这次考试有五名学生不及格 |
[22:53] | It was a tough exam. | 考试难度很大 |
[22:55] | They got exactly the same score: 37%. | 他们的分数是一样的 正确率是37% |
[22:58] | What are the chances of that? | 怎么会这么巧? |
[23:00] | I teach chemistry. | 我是化学老师 |
[23:01] | You’ll have to ask Professor DeWitt in Statistics. | 如果有统计学的问题 你得去问DeWitt教授 |
[23:04] | The same five students did extremely well on the two tests preceding this one. | 可这五名学生在前两次考试中 都考得不错 |
[23:09] | Bones,what are you getting at? | Bones 你的想法是? |
[23:10] | I believe Professor Twardosh realized that these students had stolen her tests in the past, | 我相信Twardosh教授 认为他们之前偷了试卷 |
[23:15] | and instead of informing the university,she planted a fake test online. | 她没通报学校 而是在网上出了 一份假的试题 |
[23:20] | To turn her students in? | 引她的学生上钩? |
[23:22] | No. That would result in hearings and excuses and tears andparents. | 不是 这会招来听证会 推脱词 哭闹和学生家长 |
[23:28] | I hate parents. | 我讨厌家长 |
[23:29] | Look,your college experience was with professors. Mine was with students and jocks. | 听着 你的大学经历都是和教授打交道 我是和学生及运动员打成一片 |
[23:33] | What are you getting at here? | 你到底发现了什么? |
[23:34] | I believe Professor Twardosh took revenge against unethical students who had no respect for knowledge. | 我认为Twardosh教授在向不道德的学生报复 因为他们对知识缺乏尊重 |
[23:40] | And you approve? | 你赞同她的做法? |
[23:41] | Yes,I do. | 没错 |
[23:42] | Beaver was obviously an emerging criminal. | Beaver绝对是个惯犯 |
[23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:46] | I may need you to testify at my termination hearing when the university finds out. | 要是学校发现这事 你可得在听证会上帮我作证 |
[23:51] | Can I ask you one question? | 能再问个问题吗? |
[23:52] | What floor is your office on? | 你的办公室在哪层楼? |
[23:54] | The third floor. | 三楼 |
[23:55] | Over grass? | 下面是草坪? |
[23:56] | Over flagstones. | 是石板 |
[23:58] | On my bad days,I consider jumping. | 踩到狗屎的日子 我就有跳楼的想法 |
[24:01] | You’re a forensic anthropologist,correct? | 你是人类学法医专家 对吧? |
[24:04] | Would it kill me? | 跳下去我会死吗? |
[24:05] | No,Professor Twardosh. | 不会 Twardosh教授 |
[24:07] | It would probably just break a few bones. | 只会摔断几根骨头 |
[24:10] | That’s good to know. | 那就好 |
[24:15] | So,I checked out the nicknames of the kids who owed Beaver money. | 我查过欠Beaver钱的那些人 |
[24:18] | Are those the guys you picked out as not being sad he was dead? | 就是你发现他死后 没有悲伤情绪的那些人吧? |
[24:20] | Uh,yeah. You’re walking pretty fast. | 没错 你走得可真快 |
[24:22] | Uh,so,any of those three frat guys set off your psycho-killer alarm? | 兄弟会的那三个臭小子 有没有哪个你觉得特可疑? |
[24:26] | No,no,no. They display a fairly banal mix of social | 不…他们表现出完全平常的情绪 不善社交 自恋 不切实际的幻想的程度… |
[24:32] | all within the normal range. | 都属于正常范围 全都在正常范围内 |
[24:35] | Even the ROTC guy? | 连那个ROTC男生也是? |
[24:36] | Well,like most overachievers,he displays a slight Oedipal neuroses. | 同所有高成就的学生一样 他有少许恋母情结 |
[24:41] | Will you share with me why you’re so agitated? | 能告诉我你为啥焦躁不安? |
[24:43] | You know what? My brother Jared is ruining his life. | 知道吗? 我弟弟Jared在自毁前程 |
[24:47] | Oh,he’s drinking again? | 噢 他又酗酒了? |
[24:48] | No,I’m pretty sure he was dried out before his court-martial. | 不 我肯定他上军事法庭前已戒酒 |
[24:51] | Then why the recent urge to self-destruct? | 那他为何突然有自毁倾向? |
[24:53] | I set up a perfectly great job interview for him. | 我帮他安排了超级完美的工作面试 |
[24:56] | But instead,you know what he decides to do? | 但你知道他却想做什么? |
[24:57] | He wants to just travel across India on his motorcycle. | 他只想骑摩托车环游印度 |
[25:01] | Yeah,that’s right. Talk about a narcissistic dependence on stupidity! | 对 没错 正是猪头的自恋倾向! |
[25:06] | You or him? | 你还是他? |
[25:07] | This is exactly why I don’t talk to you about these kind of things. | 这就是我不想和你 谈这类问题的原因 |
[25:10] | Okay. I’m gonna suggest that you’re jealous of your brother’s decision. | 这样 我得说你嫉妒弟弟的决定 |
[25:13] | I don’t want to go to India. | 我不想去印度 |
[25:14] | – Well,you feel trapped here by your responsible nature,your job,your interpersonal relations. – What? | – 但你感到被责任 工作 人际关系而羁绊 – 什么? |
[25:20] | Whereas Jared is completely free. | 但Jared完全享有自由 |
[25:22] | I am free. I am free as a bird. | 我很自由 像小鸟一样 |
[25:24] | Free to do whatever I want. | 自由自在着呢 |
[25:26] | Yeah,but what you’re not free to do is control your brother’s life. | 没错 但你却没有控制 弟弟生活的自由 |
[25:29] | Control Jared? Good luck with that one. | 控制Jared? 乱猜需要运气哦 |
[25:31] | Well,it’s not for a lack of trying. | 你不是没有尝试 |
[25:32] | Of course,you could always get a motorbike and go with him. | 当然 你可以买辆摩托和他同行 |
[25:34] | Motorbike. A motorbike is used for people who deliver pizzas in Amsterdam. | 摩托车 摩托车是阿姆斯特丹人 送匹萨快递用的 |
[25:40] | You know,India is large. It’s vast. | 印度很大 地大物博 |
[25:44] | Get a motorcycle. | 买辆摩托车 |
[25:48] | Right. I’d get an American motorcycle. | 对 我要买辆美国摩托车 |
[25:59] | This dummy is exactly the same weight as the victim,correct? | 假人和受害者一样重 对吧? |
[26:02] | 69.853 kilograms,yes. | 69.853公斤 没错 |
[26:05] | And why are we the only ones here? | 为啥只有我们在这里? |
[26:08] | Oh,I,uh,asked everyone to leave. | 噢 我叫大家离开了 |
[26:11] | Okay,now,I’ve installed force sensors in the wrists and the back of the spine. | 好 现在 我在手腕和脊椎上 都装了重量感应装置 |
[26:15] | So we should be able to gauge the height from which the victim fell to within a few centimeters after only a few trials. | 那我们应该能在几次测试之后 分析出受害者大概的坠落高度 |
[26:20] | Why did you ask everyone to leave? | 你为啥叫大家离开? |
[26:22] | Are we doing something shameful? | 我们要做见不得人的事吗? |
[26:23] | No,it’s just…last time I dropped something from up there, | 不 只是…上次我从上面扔东西 |
[26:27] | it bounced and injured an…innocent bystander. | 东西弹起来 伤到了An…无辜群众 |
[26:30] | But nobody’s here this time so… | 但这次没有人围观… |
[26:34] | Coccyx test number one,Dr. Jack Hodgins supervising. | 尾骨测试一号 Jack Hodgins博士监督 |
[26:37] | No. No,no,no. | 不 不不不 |
[26:39] | – I…But… – No. No. Stop. | – 我…但… – 不 不 停 |
[26:42] | This is an unnecessary experiment. | 这个实验不必要 |
[26:44] | The height of the fall can be calculated mathematically. | 坠落高度可以通过纯数学计算 |
[26:46] | That is true,but I decided to humor Dr. Hodgins so we could bond over a project. | 没错 但我决定迁就Hodgins博士 通过实验来增进彼此感情 |
[26:52] | Why do you need to bond? | 你俩需要增进啥感情? |
[26:53] | He mistrusts Muslims. | 他不信任穆斯林人 |
[26:58] | Go grab a beer together,but I am saying no to this experiment. | 那就去喝个酒呗 这实验做不得 |
[27:02] | Yeah,I got that during the part where you said “No” seven times in a row. | 好 刚才你连说七次”不” 我就已经知道会是这结果 |
[27:05] | I find that you don’t pay attention to the first six. | 我发现你没留意前六个 |
[27:07] | He can’t drink beer. He’s Muslim! | 他不能喝啤酒 他是穆斯林! |
[27:13] | All right. Hodgins and Arastoo have an estimate of how far the victim fell. | 好 Hodgins和Arastoo估计了 受害者坠落的高度 |
[27:17] | 1.37 meters onto a hard surface. | 1.37米 坠落至坚硬表面 |
[27:22] | You know what this means,don’t you? | 你知道这是啥意思 对吧? |
[27:24] | Yup. Dr. Brennan’s gonna stare at the bones until they speak to her. | 没错 Brennan博士要凝视骨头 直到它们和她讲话 |
[27:27] | So,rock,paper,scissors to see who stays to baby-sit her? | 那我们剪刀石头布决定谁照顾她? |
[27:30] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[27:34] | Yes… | 耶… |
[27:35] | Best two out of three. | 三盘两胜 |
[27:39] | Damn. | 该死 |
[28:29] | Cam? | |
[28:34] | Booth will want to know. | Booth会想知道的 |
[28:36] | I found cause of death. | 我找到了死因 |
[28:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:47] | Professor Twardosh wasnotBeaver’s sex partner. | Twardosh教授不是Beaver的性伴侣 |
[28:50] | Okay,did anyone think that? Honestly? Because I did not. | 有人认为是么? 说实话? 我没想过 |
[28:53] | Booth believes that the cringe factor was too high, | Booth认为勾搭教授 需要很高的”畏缩指数” |
[28:55] | even though cringe factor is not a valid mathematical construct. | 虽然”畏缩指数”并非有效数学变量 |
[28:58] | Believe me,it is,okay? | 信我 没错 好吗? |
[29:00] | So,the three boys that owe Beaver the money all have alibis. | 欠Beaver钱的3个男孩都有不在场证明 |
[29:03] | Four people bought the bogus exam from Beaver. | 4个人从Beaver那里买了假试卷 |
[29:06] | All members of the golf team. | 都是高尔夫队队员 |
[29:08] | At the time of his death,though,they were at a tournament in North Carolina. | 在他死亡时 他们在北卡州比赛 |
[29:11] | Great. So all we know now is that golfers cheat a lot. | 好 我们现在知道的只是 高尔夫球手经常考试作弊 |
[29:14] | We know that Beaver was killed by being stabbed in the chest. | 我们知道Beaver胸口被刺身亡 |
[29:18] | Very small hole. Perhaps an ice pick? | 很小的洞 或许是冰锥? |
[29:20] | It punctured his aorta. He bled to death internally. | 刺到他的大动脉 他内出血死亡 |
[29:22] | We also know that shortly before he died, | 我们还知道在他死之前 |
[29:24] | he fell backward 1.37 meters,fracturing his wrists and his coccyx. | 他向后摔下1.37米使手腕和尾骨骨折 |
[29:29] | Okay,so he was stabbed and he fell backwards. That makes sense. | 那他是被刺之后往后倒下去 合符情理 |
[29:32] | Something’s bothering me about this. | 我觉得这地方有问题 |
[29:34] | I went through that kid’s computer,and there’s absolutely no indication | 我查过那孩子的电脑 完全没有 |
[29:37] | that he had the skill to hack into the university’s secure server. | 他有能力黑进大学服务器的征兆 |
[29:40] | Yeah,well,he probably got his fraternity brothers to hack in for him. | 那么他可能是叫他兄弟会 的成员帮他黑进去的 |
[29:43] | – Mr. Vaziri and I will figure out exactly what weapon killed Beaver. – Great. | – Vaziri先生和我会找出杀Beaver的凶器 – 太棒了 |
[29:47] | What are you going to do? | 那你要去做什么? |
[29:48] | Uh,something personal. | 唔 个人事务 |
[29:50] | What? | 什么? |
[29:50] | Personal. Personal means personal,you know? Not for the public. | 个人事务 个人就是私人的意思 知道吗? 不能向大众公开 |
[29:56] | Well,I’m… I’m not the public. | 但我… 我又不是大众 |
[30:03] | You know,the roads suck in India when they’re dry,right? | 你知道印度旱季时道路烂得很? |
[30:05] | And-and they turn into rivers when the monsoons come. | 然后雨季时又水流成河 |
[30:08] | I’ll tell you what. Trucks don’t even give way to anyone. | 还要告诉你 货车超霸道 |
[30:10] | Will you give the lifeguard thing a rest,Seeley? | 你能不宣讲安全知识么 Seeley? |
[30:12] | The State Department has advised that there’s a heightened security concern for anyone traveling alone in India. | 政府有声明 独游印度有严重安全隐患 |
[30:17] | Then come with me. | 那你跟我一起去 |
[30:19] | I mean,that way,you can watch over me every minute. | 那样你就能时时刻刻监督我 |
[30:20] | You know,everywhere you’ve gone,you’ve always had the full might of the United States government behind you. | 你去哪里 美国政府都是你坚强后盾 |
[30:26] | Yeah,I know,I know. You were a frontline guy,a fire-eater,and I was just some rear echelon wimp. | 我知道 你总冲锋陷阵 不畏风险 我却是在后勤部队的懦夫 |
[30:30] | I never said that. | 我从未说过 |
[30:31] | You’re so worried,come along. | 那么担心 你就跟着来吧 |
[30:33] | Then I’ll have the full might of Seeley Booth behind me. | 我就有Seeley Booth作为坚强后盾 |
[30:36] | Seriously? | 说真的? |
[30:40] | I didn’t think you were serious. | 你可不是认真的 |
[30:43] | I wasn’t when I said it… | 当时说出口是开玩笑… |
[30:46] | but now I am. | 但现在我则是认真的 |
[30:47] | Yeah,I’m serious. | 对 千真万确 |
[30:49] | You want me to come to India with you? | 你想我和你一起去印度? |
[30:53] | Ball’s in your court,brother. | 决定权在你手上 哥哥 |
[31:06] | I’m a freshman pledge. | 我是新生预备会员 |
[31:08] | Beaver was kinda like my mentor in the fraternity. | Beaver像是我的兄弟会导师 |
[31:11] | When Beaver,uh,your mentor,asked you to hack into Professor Twardosh’s files to steal tests, | 当Beaver 你导师 叫你黑进 Twardosh博士的文件偷取试卷 |
[31:18] | what did you think? | 你有何想法? |
[31:20] | At first,I said no. | 开始我不同意 |
[31:24] | But you know what? | 但你知道么? |
[31:25] | Beaver was your brother. | Beaver是你的兄弟 |
[31:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:27] | He was a brother who was on academic probation. | 他是留级的兄弟 |
[31:30] | I mean,he was gonna get expelled if he didn’t pass the Chem course. | 要是化学不及格他将被开除 |
[31:33] | Plus,I know it may not have looked like it from the outside,but Beaver was a great guy. | 再说 我知道可能他外貌不讨好 但Beaver人真的不错 |
[31:39] | So,I had to help him. | 所以我必须得帮他 |
[31:41] | Our computer expert said that some info was erased from Beaver’s hard drive. | 我们的电脑专家说Beaver硬盘里 有一些资料被删除了 |
[31:46] | Erased by someone who knew what they were doing. | 被电脑高手删除的 |
[31:48] | That was me,too. | 那个也是我干的 |
[31:50] | JPEG files. I think about 30 of them. | 图片 我想约有30张 |
[31:52] | – Digital photographs. – Yeah. | – 数码相片 – 对 |
[31:54] | I-I didn’t see any of them,but before I permanently deleted them, | 我没有看过 但在永久删除以前 |
[31:57] | Beaver had asked to put four specific ones onto a USB drive. | Beaver叫我把其中4张拷到U盘 |
[32:00] | So I did. | 我就照做 |
[32:03] | Look… I told you everything okay? | 我和盘托出了 行了吗? |
[32:07] | But if my college finds out that I hacked into the Chem test, | 但要是学院发现我黑了化学考试 |
[32:10] | they’re gonna kick me to the curb,okay? | 会开除我的 知道吗? |
[32:12] | They don’t care about brothers. | 他们不重视兄弟情 |
[32:14] | Well,I care about brothers who are great guys,Eli. | 我重视人品好的兄弟 Eli |
[32:16] | But more importantly,I report to the FBI,not Middlesex College. | 但重要的是我为FBI工作 不是米德塞斯学院 |
[32:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:27] | Hey,what do you got? | 嘿 你们发现什么了? |
[32:28] | We found the hacker,who told Sweets he put some very sensitive images on a USB for Beaver. | 我们找到黑客 他告诉甜甜 帮Beaver把一些敏感的照片放进U盘 |
[32:33] | A damaged USB drive was amongst the shrapnel that Mr. Vaziri removed from the remains. | Vaziri先生在遗体内清理出的弹片中 有一个被损坏的U盘 |
[32:38] | There are four JPEG files on this drive. | 盘里面有4个图形文件 |
[32:41] | Two of them are total goners. But here’s what I got from number three. | 其中两个无药可救 但第三个 |
[32:45] | Concentrate there. Looks like a face. | 注意那里 像是一张脸 |
[32:48] | Yeah,that’s Beaver. | 对 那是Beaver |
[32:50] | Is he being tortured? | 他在被折磨吗? |
[32:51] | Not exactly. | 不一定是 |
[32:52] | That’s a sex face,Bones. | 那是性爱中的表情 Bones |
[32:54] | Can you pull up anything else and see who he’s with? | 你能调出旁边部分 看他和谁在一起? |
[32:57] | No. | 不行 |
[32:58] | But this one’s almost done. | 但这张差不多完成 |
[33:03] | Is that a cougar? | 这就是美洲豹(正太狂)吗? |
[33:04] | She could be in her 40s. | 她可能40多岁了 |
[33:05] | Okay,print it. We’ll see which member of the faculty this one is. | 好 打印出来 看她属于学校哪个部门 |
[33:14] | There is no accelerated compression of the bone around the wound. | 伤口周围的骨头没受加速压迫 |
[33:18] | So,the shaft of the weapon was uniform in thickness. | 那么凶器的柄干厚度是一致的 |
[33:21] | If there were no lip on the outside,then we’d know it was a projectile that caused the wound. | 要是外部没有边缘 我们就知道伤口由射弹造成 |
[33:26] | Yes,a one way trip,so to speak. | 对 就是说只有单次通过 |
[33:28] | But since there was a lip,we know it was a return trip for the weapon into the aorta and back. | 但此伤口有边缘 我们就知道 凶器插入主动脉再抽出 |
[33:34] | As the weapon entered,it was going substantially faster than when it was withdrawn. | 凶器进入时必定会比抽出速度要快 |
[33:41] | A shaft of consistent width. | 宽度均等的柄干 |
[33:43] | Someone hammered a nail into the victim then pulled it out? | 有人用锤子把钉子 钉进受害人体内再拔掉? |
[33:46] | No,not hammered,Mr. Vaziri. | 不 不是用锤 Vaziri先生 |
[33:49] | Shot. | 打 |
[33:51] | A nail gun. | 钉枪 |
[33:53] | A nail gun. | 钉枪 |
[33:55] | You recognize this woman,Dean Warner? | 认得这个女人么 Warner院长? |
[33:58] | Yes,I know this woman. | 是的 我认识这女人 |
[34:00] | Where did you get the photo? | 你在哪弄到的照片? |
[34:01] | Off the victim’s computer. | 在受害人电脑里 |
[34:02] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[34:04] | Her name is Meredith Warner. | 她叫Meredith Warner |
[34:07] | She’s my wife. | 我的妻子 |
[34:17] | We’ve been trying to track down your wife,and guess what? | 我们在尝试找你妻子 知道嘛? |
[34:20] | It’s been a week since anyone saw her. | 她已经一个星期没露面 |
[34:22] | You think I killed my wife and James Bouvier? | 你认为我杀了妻子和James Bouvier? |
[34:25] | Have you seen the photographs before? | 你之前见过这些照片么? |
[34:27] | Yes,just over a week ago. | 有 一个星期前 |
[34:28] | Which is when I suggested to Meredith that it was a good time for her to visit her sister in Toronto. | 当时 我提议Meredith那是去多伦多 探望她姐姐的好时候 |
[34:32] | Hmm,why was it a good time? | 唔 为啥是好时候? |
[34:34] | Because the boy threatened to put the photos of them together all over the Internet if I didn’t let him stay in school. | 因为那男生威胁 要是我不许他留校 就把艳照放上网 |
[34:40] | Beaver failed his chemistry test. You were going to expel him. | Beaver化学考试不及格 你准备开除他 |
[34:43] | Yeah,I,uh,declined to be blackmailed. | 是的 我不喜欢被威胁 |
[34:47] | Did the photos ever appear on the Internet? | 那照片传到网络上去了么? |
[34:49] | They did not. | 没有 |
[34:51] | Is that because you killed Beaver? | 是因为你把Beaver杀了么? |
[34:56] | I have nothing more to say to you except that I did not kill the boy. | 我没杀那男孩 除此之外我无话可说 |
[34:59] | I’m even a little sorry that he’s dead. | 对于他的死我倒是有点遗憾 |
[35:01] | So,either arrest me and let me call my lawyer or let me go. | 所以 要不你们把我抓了然后把我律师请来 要不就放我走 |
[35:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:05] | Vernon Warner,I am placing you under arrest for the murder of James Bouvier. | Vernon Warner 我现在以谋杀 James Bouvier的罪名逮捕你 |
[35:10] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的都将作为呈堂证供 |
[35:12] | You have the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持沉默… |
[35:16] | It doesn’t make sense. I mean,logically,I mean. It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 我是说 理论上来说 这不可能啊 |
[35:20] | Yeah,I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[35:21] | The dean kills the kid with a nail gun,then places him in the mascot costume that’s full of leftovers? | 院长用射钉枪杀了那孩子 然后把他装进满是剩菜的吉祥布偶里? |
[35:27] | I know,it doesn’t make sense. | 我知道 这不太可能 |
[35:28] | No,that’s what I said. | 对啊 这就是我说的 |
[35:29] | Exactly,that’s what I’m saying,too. It doesn’t make sense. | 没错 这也是我所说的 不太可能 |
[35:33] | Why did you arrest him? | 那你为什么把他抓起来? |
[35:34] | Pissed me off,you know? Instead of helping us,he starts screaming for a lawyer. | 他把我惹毛了 你明白么? 他不仅不帮我们 还喊着要律师 |
[35:42] | Jared wants me to go to India with him. | Jared 想让我跟他一起去印度 |
[35:45] | Indiana? | 印第安纳州? |
[35:46] | India,okay? | 是印度 好吗? |
[35:47] | Taj Mahal,cows,tigers,cobras,Slumdog Millionaire. | 泰姬陵 乳牛 老虎 眼镜蛇 贫民窟的百万富翁 |
[35:51] | I know. Are you going? | 我知道 那你去吗? |
[35:54] | We don’t like each other. | 我们互相看不对眼 |
[35:55] | So,not going? | 所以呢 不去? |
[35:56] | But,I mean,he’s my brother so,I love him. | 但是呢 他是我弟弟 所以 我爱他 |
[35:58] | I’m confused. You are going? | 我晕了 你要去咯? |
[35:59] | I mean,Jared should not go to India alone. | 我是说 Jared不该自己一个人去印度 |
[36:02] | He’ll get into all kinds of trouble. | 他会惹上一堆麻烦的 |
[36:04] | You said he’s never been alone. | 你说过的 他从没一个人行动过 |
[36:06] | Exactly,you know what? He’ll get eaten alive. | 没错 你知道么 他会被活剥了的 |
[36:08] | Well,if you go with him,then he won’t be alone. | 好吧 如果你跟他一起去的话 那他就不是一个人了 |
[36:10] | You won’t let him be bad,and his frontal lobe will always be the size of a raisin. | 你不会让他处于糟糕的状况 他额叶 永远也就葡萄干那么点大 (始终挺笨) |
[36:14] | That’s what you said. | 那是你说的 |
[36:16] | Makes no scientific sense. | 毫无科学道理 |
[36:19] | Yeah,you said. | 没错 你说的没错 |
[36:20] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[36:25] | I did an inventory of the nails found in the victim’s body. | 我算了算在受害者体内 找到的钉子数量 |
[36:29] | There were 36. | 一共36个 |
[36:30] | Arastoo,we know the nail that pierced the aorta was pulled out of the victim. | Arastoo 我们知道钉在他大动脉上 的钉子都被拔出来了 |
[36:34] | Yes,but I thought perhaps the killer didn’t throw it away. | 没错 但我认为凶手可能没有把它扔掉 |
[36:37] | Perhaps he simply left it on the body. | 或许就让他们留在了尸体里 |
[36:39] | One never knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[36:40] | One never does. | 谁也不会知道的 |
[36:41] | I examined the nails very carefully for marks that would confirm it was shot from a nail gun. | 我仔细检查了钉子 看有任何证据 证明他们来自于同一把射钉枪 |
[36:47] | A nail gun leaves distinctive marks. | 不同的射钉枪会留下不同的记号 |
[36:49] | Not from the hammering mechanism,you understand,but from the reloading mechanism. | 你知道 不是因为铸造过程的不同 而是在后期加工过程中造成的 |
[36:53] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这个? |
[36:55] | Dr. Brennan said to be especially polite to you when the science was difficult. | Brennan博士说过 当原理很难的时候 对你要特别仔细的介绍 |
[36:59] | How stupid do you people think I am? | 你们觉得我笨到啥地步了? |
[37:00] | – Booth… – Yeah? | – 恩? |
[37:02] | Do you recognize this nail? | 你不觉得这跟钉子很眼熟吗? |
[37:55] | She’s the one you want. | 她就是我们要找的人 |
[38:06] | Beaver came up to me. | Beaver跑过来找我 |
[38:07] | I was working on the float. | 我当时正在弄彩车 |
[38:09] | He was always hitting on me. | 他总是挑逗我 |
[38:12] | You didn’t like Jimmy? | 你不喜欢Jimmy? |
[38:13] | Not in that way,you know? | 不是那种喜欢 明白? |
[38:16] | Why did you,uh,shoot Beaver with the nail gun? | 你为啥 呃 用射钉枪打Beaver? |
[38:21] | Look,everybody went for a coffee. I stayed. | 听着 所有人都去喝咖啡了 而我留了下来 |
[38:24] | Beaver must’ve been waiting ’cause he shows up and he’s all, | Beaver 肯定一直在等着 因为这个时候他出现了 一副… |
[38:27] | “Come on,everybody thinks we’re doing it. | “来吧 所有人都以为我们在嘿咻 |
[38:29] | You might as well make it official.” | 你也应该让它变成真的”的样子 |
[38:31] | And I’ve been up all night. | 而我已经熬了一晚上了 |
[38:33] | All night,right? | 一晚上了 明白吗? |
[38:35] | Working. | 这就是工作 |
[38:36] | So,he moves in closer and sticks his tongue right in my mouth. | 接着他靠了过来 把舌头伸进我嘴巴里 |
[38:40] | That’s assault. | 那简直是性骚扰 |
[38:41] | Right,that is assault. | 是的 那的确是 |
[38:43] | You’re right,it’s assault. Go on. | 没错 是性骚扰 继续 |
[38:46] | And,you know,I’ve got this nail gun,and I just pull the trigger and… | 然后 你知道 我拿着这个射钉枪 就扣动了扳机… |
[38:52] | Beaver falls off the float onto his back and he’s hurt. | Beaver 背朝下从彩车上摔了下去 他受伤了 |
[38:56] | He’s hurt with this nail sticking out of his chest | 钉子钉在他胸膛上 |
[38:59] | and he says,”Pull it out! Pull it out!” | 然后他说”拔出来! 拔出来!” |
[39:01] | And I say to him,I’ve seen on TV,things like this,you leave it in. | 然后我跟他说 我在电视上见过 这样的情况 应该把钉子留在里面 |
[39:05] | Leave it in! | 留在里面! |
[39:06] | But he pulls it out himself. | 但是他自己把它拔了出来 |
[39:08] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[39:09] | And he dies. | 然后他死了 |
[39:11] | Everybody believed that we were sleeping together. | 所有人都以为我们睡过了 |
[39:14] | Maybe they would believe I killed him. | 或许也会相信是我杀了他 |
[39:16] | So,I put his body in the mascot uniform before anyone came back. | 所以 在大家回来之前 我把他的尸体塞进了吉祥布偶里 |
[39:21] | I have to admit,I’m impressed that you picked her out of the crowd. | 我必须承认 你能从人群中把她找出来让我很惊讶 |
[39:26] | How did you do it? | 你怎么办到的? |
[39:28] | You’re not going to believe me anyway. | 反正你也不会相信我 |
[39:30] | You’re just going to say I guessed. | 你只会说我是猜的 |
[39:31] | So,have it your way. I guessed. | 所以 就照你说的吧 我是猜的 |
[39:33] | No,I don’t think you’re serious. | 不 我知道你没说实话 |
[39:35] | I’d like to know what you saw. | 我很想知道你看到了什么 |
[39:51] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[39:52] | Okay… | 好的… |
[39:54] | You’re not coming,are you? | 你不会去的 对吧? |
[39:55] | You really want me to? | 你真的希望我一起去吗? |
[39:57] | Does it matter? | 很重要么? |
[39:59] | You know,I was going to,I really was,but,um,I think you should go alone. | 你知道 我本打算去的 真的 但是 呃 我觉得你应该一个人去 |
[40:05] | You think it’s a good idea for me to go to India? | 你认为我一个人去印度没有问题? |
[40:07] | Yeah,I do… Alone. | 是的 没错… 一个人 |
[40:09] | Our whole lives as kids,I was always standing behind you. | 咱俩小时候 我一直在背后罩着你 |
[40:12] | Or you had the navy standing behind you. | 要不就是海军的人罩着你 |
[40:15] | But this time,you know,I think you should stand alone. | 但这次 我觉得你应该一个人去承受 |
[40:18] | You don’t need your big brother. | 你不需要一个哥哥跟着 |
[40:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:21] | So,come as a friend. | 那就作为朋友跟着一起来 |
[40:23] | We both know I’m not your friend. I’m your big brother. | 咱们都知道我不是你的朋友 我是你的哥哥 |
[40:28] | Yep. | 没错 |
[40:32] | Right. | 是的 |
[40:36] | Right,so,uh… I got you something. | 好吧 那么 呃… 我给你带了点东西 |
[40:41] | It’s Grandpa’s St.Christopher medal. | 这是爷爷的圣・克里斯托弗吊坠 |
[40:42] | No,no. It’s a new one. I got you that. | 不 不 这是个新的 我给你买的 |
[40:46] | Seeley,it looks like the one Grandpa gave you. | Seeley 这个看上去像爷爷给你的那个 |
[40:48] | No… Grandpa gave me mine when I was shipped out to the Rangers. | 不… 那个是我当上特种兵的时候爷爷给的 |
[40:51] | This one,I’m giving to you. | 而我给你的这个 |
[40:53] | Patron saint of travelers. | 是旅行者的保护神 |
[40:54] | Kept me safe in Somalia. | 在索马里时 他保护了我 |
[40:57] | Let’s hope it does the same for you in India. | 我希望在印度它也能同样保护你 |
[41:01] | You know,wear it around your neck. | 就把它戴在脖子上呗 |
[41:03] | I don’t know,man. Am I alone if I take a saint with me? | 我不明白了 兄弟 如果我带着这个神 我还算是一个人么? |
[41:05] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[41:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:27] | Your jacket. | 你的外套 |
[41:39] | How did he take it? | 他接受的了吗? |
[41:40] | Uh,like Jared. Meaning I have no idea. | 就跟他以前一德行呗 其实嘛我也不知道 |
[41:44] | So,um,do you… Do you really think you have to be bad to be good? | 那么… 你真觉得要做好人 得做混蛋事儿吗? |
[41:51] | Yeah,I do. | 是 没错 |
[41:56] | Well,I’ve never done anything bad. | 可是我 从来没做过不靠谱的事儿哟 |
[41:59] | I believe you. | 我知道 |
[42:00] | I mean,I’ve made mistakes,of course,but I’ve never purposely done anything bad. | 我是说 我当然犯过错 但从没有故意做过坏事 |
[42:07] | And I believe you. | 我也知道 |
[42:08] | I don’t want my frontal lobe to be a dried-up raisin. | 我可不希望自己的额叶 跟晒干了的葡萄干一样大 |
[42:14] | – You know what? We are gonna do something bad now. – What? | – 我说 我们现在就干点坏事好伐? – 什么? |
[42:17] | Have you ever dined and dashed? | 你以前吃过霸王餐吗? |
[42:19] | You know the concept,right? We’re gonna run out of here without paying the bill. | 你明白这意思吧? 我们啥也不付就跑出去 |
[42:23] | No,th-that’s stealing. | 不 那-那是偷 |
[42:25] | – That’s why they call it “bad.” – Booth,no. | – 要不然怎么能算混蛋事呢 – Booth 不要 |
[42:26] | – We’re doing something bad. You ready? – No. No,I can’t. I really…No! | – 我们要做坏事咯 准备好了吗? – 不 不 我不能 我真的…不! |
[42:30] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑呢吧? |
[42:31] | – One…Two… – No…Oh,my God! | – 不…噢 我的妈呀! |
[42:32] | Are you serious? Oh,my God. | 你开玩笑吧? 噢 我的天啊 |
[42:33] | – Go,go,go,go. Go,go,go! – No. | – 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑跑跑! – 不 |
[42:35] | Oh,God,we’re bad! We’re bad! | 噢 天啊 我们太坏了 我们太坏了! |
[42:41] | – Get in the car! – I knew that. | – 赶紧上车! – 我知道 |