时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | These are all the approvals that you asked for Agent Booth. | 这些是你要的审核文件 布斯探员 |
[00:42] | I-I think they’re all in order. | 已经按顺序排好了 |
[00:44] | Right you uh usually just e-mail me these sir. | 好 但你一般只是发邮件给我的 |
[00:46] | Yeah well since I heard Dr. Brennan was here | 的确 不过我听说布纳恩博士在这 |
[00:49] | I thought I would say hello and ask her | 就来打声招呼 顺便问她 |
[00:51] | If there was anything she needed from us suits upstairs. | 是否需要我们的帮忙 |
[00:54] | Oh no thank you but it’s nice to see you again. Agent Hacker. | 不 谢谢 很高兴见到你 哈克探员 |
[00:58] | It’s Assistant Director Hacker Bones. | 应该是哈克副局长 骨头 |
[01:01] | Andrew is fine. | 叫我安德鲁吧 |
[01:02] | Andrew cool. | 安德鲁 不错啊 |
[01:03] | For Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士才能这么叫 |
[01:05] | I’m still your boss Agent Booth | 我是你的上司 布斯探员 |
[01:06] | – And since we’re at work… – Sure. | -而且我们还在工作中 -明白 |
[01:08] | I just want you to know I realize | 我想说我理解 |
[01:10] | How busy you are being an author and scientist. | 你身兼作家和科学家的繁忙 |
[01:12] | Loved the last book by the way. | 顺便说 我很喜欢你的上一本书 |
[01:14] | Not everyone can make crushing someone to death charming. | 没有人能把一件压死案写得如此扣人心弦 |
[01:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:17] | Well the bureau is greatful for all of your help | 局里很感谢你长久以来的帮助 |
[01:19] | And I hope that you please with Agent Booth | 我想你和布斯探员合作得很愉快吧 |
[01:21] | He’s the best we’ve got. | 他是局里最棒的探员 |
[01:22] | Oh I don’t know about that… | 我可不知道我那么… |
[01:24] | I agree that same man is impossible to quantify | 我认为这无法比较 |
[01:26] | Since there is no other agent partner with forensic anthropologists. | 因为没有其他探员和法医人类学家合作过 |
[01:29] | Let lone one with my abilities. | 更不用说我这样能力卓著的人 |
[01:31] | You know what Bones? You’re raining on my prey. | 骨头 你真是打击我 |
[01:34] | Agent Booth would you mind I have a quick | 布斯探员 我能和 |
[01:35] | Word in private with Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士单独说两句吗 |
[01:37] | Sure! No problem. | 当然可以 |
[01:38] | He probably wants his sign copy on your book. | 他大概是想要本签名书 |
[01:40] | Happens all time no need to be embarrassed. | 常有的事 用不着尴尬 |
[01:50] | Directr Hacker wants to have sex with me. | 哈克局长想要和我发生关系 |
[01:52] | Oh! He said that. | 他竟然那么说 |
[01:54] | Wait! And he’s assistent director. | 等等 他只是副局长 |
[01:57] | Well I said dinner but the implication was clear. | 他约我吃饭 但言下之意清楚得很 |
[02:00] | Ok… well all you gonna do it’s just turned him down you know | 好 那你就拒绝他 |
[02:02] | Be very lite and nobody get hurted. | 婉转点 谁也不会伤心 |
[02:04] | But he is charming good looking. | 但他魅力十足 外表英俊 |
[02:05] | Why do I turn him down? | 我为什么要拒绝他 |
[02:06] | Well because he’s my boss ok? It’d just be awkard. | 因为他是我上司 这太古怪了 |
[02:09] | I’m the guy who’s gotta reported it Bones… | 我还要天天向他报告 骨头 |
[02:12] | The victim seems to have fried. | 死者像是触电 |
[02:14] | Local cops think a radical environmental group did it. | 当地警方认为是激进环保组织干的 |
[02:17] | Last week apparently they torched a hummer. | 上周他们烧了一辆悍马车 |
[02:18] | Sign was the same- | 留了一样的牌子 |
[02:20] | “big energy is killing the planet. “ | 高能耗将毁灭地球 |
[02:22] | Seems to be a poor way to get sympathy for your cause. | 这种暴力方式得不到民众认同 |
[02:25] | – You think? – Yes. | -你这么认为 -是 |
[02:28] | So the plant have security tapes? | 工厂有监控录像吗 |
[02:29] | Your people are getting them now. | 你的手下去拿了 |
[02:31] | First responders said the vic looks like a beef jerky. | 第一目击者说死者看起来像牛肉干 |
[02:34] | Dr. Brennan do you have a moment? | 布纳恩博士 能抽空说两句吗 |
[02:36] | No I’m at a crime scene. | 不 这是在案发现场 |
[02:38] | I called but I guess you didn’t get my messages. | 我打过电话给你 但大概你没收到留言 |
[02:41] | You know what Sweets? This’d better be important. | 斯维斯 你说的该是要紧事 |
[02:43] | Daisy and I have been talking | 戴西和我谈过 |
[02:44] | And she’d like another chance to prove herself | 她希望你能再给她一个实习机会 |
[02:47] | – As your intern. – And good-bye. | -来证明她自己 -先走一步 |
[02:49] | I’m going to focus on Mr. Jerky. | 我要去检查牛肉干先生 |
[02:50] | I’m aware of your concerns | 我明白你的担心 |
[02:52] | And I’ll be the first to admit that Daisy is very unique. | 我也承认我对她比较特别 |
[02:55] | Okay let me guess let me guess. | 我明白了 |
[02:56] | No sex until you give her what she wants right? | 如果不如她所愿 她就不要你了 |
[02:58] | Am I right? | 我说得对吧 |
[02:59] | I realize she has impulse control issues. | 我知道她有情绪失控症 |
[03:02] | She can’t stop talking. She has no sense of personal space. | 她总是说个不停 她没有私人空间概念 |
[03:05] | But I’ve been teaching her some breathing techniques | 我教了她呼吸调节法 |
[03:07] | And I’m confident… | 我确信… |
[03:08] | Guys I got a dead body over there. | 你们俩 那里还有具尸体 |
[03:10] | Yes I have to work Sweets. | 斯维斯 我得去工作了 |
[03:12] | I’ve never seen a burn like this before. | 我从没见过这样的烧伤 |
[03:15] | Small stature I estimate late teens early 20s. | 身材矮小 年龄为20左右 |
[03:18] | If anyone is interseted? | 有人在听吗 |
[03:20] | I’d consider it a personal favor Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 算我求你一次 |
[03:22] | Ouch personal favors are kind of like penalty shots. | 这种恳求就像是上了罚球点 |
[03:24] | You kind of have to take ’em. | 你非干不可 |
[03:26] | Unlike dinner requests from your boss | 不像你上司约你吃饭 |
[03:28] | Which you are totally open to decline. | 完全可以拒绝 |
[03:30] | I- I will give Ms. Wick | 我会给威克小姐 |
[03:32] | A 24-hour probationary period. | 24小时的试用期 |
[03:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:37] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:51] | This victim wasn’t electrocuted. | 死者不是触电死的 |
[03:53] | That’s what I thought but the plant engineer | 我也这么想的 但工厂工程师 |
[03:55] | Said if there was a power surge… | 认为如果电流剧增 |
[03:57] | Smell. | 气味 |
[04:00] | Wo it smells like christmas. | 闻起来像是在过圣诞节 |
[04:02] | It’s frankincense and myrrh. | 是乳香和没药 |
[04:04] | This victim died over 3 000 years ago. | 死者死于3000年前 |
[04:07] | This is an Egyptian mummy. | 这是具埃及木乃伊 |
[04:09] | Like a mummy? Like a real mummy? | 木乃伊 一具真的木乃伊 |
[04:11] | Well a real mummy that appears to be covered in fresh blood | 木乃伊上有新鲜的血液 |
[04:15] | And given the trajectory it’s an arterial spurt | 由血液轨迹来看 是刺中了动脉 |
[04:18] | Most likely from a stabbing and this is a lot of blood. | 这一刺造成了大出血 |
[04:20] | I doubt whether whoever it was survived. | 伤者恐怕难以幸存 |
[04:22] | Well if it were a stabbing | 如果是有这一刺 |
[04:24] | The mummy had to be directly in front of the victim. | 木乃伊应该正对着死者 |
[04:27] | So what are you saying? the mummy killed someone? | 什么意思 这具木乃伊杀了人 |
[05:10] | Booth hasn’t found any victims who were stabbed | 布斯没有查到任何被刺的受害者 |
[05:12] | No hospital or emergency room admissions. | 医院和急救中心也没有就诊记录 |
[05:15] | Okay well he also checked the national stolen art file | 他还调查了全国文物失窃档案 |
[05:17] | And there were no reports on missing mummies | 没有木乃伊失窃报告 |
[05:19] | But he’s checking with individual museums and curators now. | 他正在联系私人博物馆和收藏家 |
[05:23] | If this mummy wasn’t stolen from a known collection | 如果木乃伊不是已知藏品 |
[05:25] | It means it might be the product of an illegal tomb raid. | 这可能就是非法盗墓的结果 |
[05:28] | That makes it a priceless anthropological find. | 这会是人类学无与伦比的发现 |
[05:31] | Yeah but is that worth killing for? | 是 但值得为此杀人 |
[05:33] | Well it’s a motive I can easily understand. | 这是我所能理解的动机 |
[05:36] | We have to identity the mummy to | 我们要确定木乃伊的身份 |
[05:37] | determine why someone kill for it. | 以查出为何有人因此被害 |
[05:39] | You are so brilliant Dr. Brennan. | 您真是太明智了 布纳恩博士 |
[05:41] | Thank you for giving me… | 谢谢你给我 |
[05:47] | …another chance and I swear | 一次机会 我发誓 |
[05:50] | I will speak in a more modulated tone | 我会控制我的音调 |
[05:53] | And then only when asked. | 并且是在得到允许的情况下开口 |
[05:56] | That’s wise. | 那就好 |
[05:57] | Cam is running DNA and tox screen on the blood. | 凯正在检测血液中的DNA和毒素 |
[06:00] | Booth questioned those ecoterrorist freaks. | 布斯审问了那些环保激进分子 |
[06:03] | They said they found the mummy | 他们是在垃圾桶淘宝时 |
[06:04] | When they went dumpster diving. | 发现了木乃伊 |
[06:06] | Apparently they thought it would be a good symbol. | 显然他们认为这是环保问题的好例子 |
[06:08] | He said their story holds. | 他认为他们说的情况属实 |
[06:10] | I identified flakes of natron. | 我检测到泡碱颗粒 |
[06:11] | It’s a naturally occurring sodium carbonate decahydrate. | 这是一种天然碳酸钠的十水化合物 |
[06:14] | It was used as a drying agent during the | 在公元前2世纪 |
[06:16] | Mummification process in the second century B.C. | 作为木乃伊的干燥剂 |
[06:20] | Permission to speak? | 我可以发言吗 |
[06:21] | Well that lasted ten seconds. | 才安静了十秒 |
[06:23] | Tissue condition confirms the mummy is a daddy… male. | 尸体组织结构证明这是一具男尸 |
[06:26] | They let the females putrefy prior to | 处理女性的木乃伊前会使其腐烂 |
[06:28] | Mummification to discourage necrophilia. | 以使恋尸癖望而却步 |
[06:31] | Ew and good. | 恶心 但说得对 |
[06:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:33] | The weave pattern of the linen suggests | 这块亚麻布的纹案说明 |
[06:35] | This was a top-notch embalming. | 这是一具经过高级防腐处理的木乃伊 |
[06:37] | I mean we may be talking about a pharaoh or a prince here. | 这可能是一名法老或王子 |
[06:40] | Someone cracked open his chest cavity. | 有人切开了他的胸腔 |
[06:43] | An area of compaction in the mummified tissue suggests | 干枯组织的压痕区域显示 |
[06:46] | Something was stored in here. | 曾有东西放在里面 |
[06:48] | I forgot to raise my hand. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我忘举手了 |
[06:50] | And judging by the margins of the fractures | 根据这裂口的边缘 |
[06:53] | The thoracic area was opened quite recently. | 胸腔是近期被打开的 |
[06:57] | Perhaps to remove whatever was stored inside. | 或许是为取出里面存放的东西 |
[06:59] | Buried treasure inside the mummy’s chest? | 木乃伊胸口里藏着不为人知的宝藏吗 |
[07:02] | Pretty good motive to kill. | 很好的杀人动机 |
[07:03] | I love ancient remains. | 我喜欢古代骸骨 |
[07:05] | I really do. | 我真的很喜欢 |
[07:10] | There are particulates imbedded in the compaction. | 压痕区域有些微粒 |
[07:13] | Yep I’m on it. | 我来看看 |
[07:15] | This could be a groundbreaking find. | 这可能会是一个划时代的重大发现 |
[07:17] | We could be honored by the American | 我们可能会得到美国人类学协会 |
[07:18] | Anthropological Association | 颁发的奖励 |
[07:20] | Most definitely. Our picture on the front of the journal. | 我们的照片还可能上期刊封面 |
[07:22] | Oh I would love to see my mother’s face then. | 我想看我妈那时的反应 |
[07:31] | There seems to be a separation | 第六和第五节颈椎之间 |
[07:33] | Between the C6 and C5 vertebrae. | 看起来被切断了 |
[07:35] | Some kind of wooden shaft is | 有个木制杆状物 |
[07:36] | Connecting the head to the spine. | 连接着头部和脊椎 |
[07:38] | Oh let me see. | 让我看看 |
[07:43] | Hi this is special agent Seeley Booth of FBI Dr. Malloy. | 我是特别探员瑟雷·布斯 马洛伊博士 |
[07:47] | This may sound a little strange | 这个可能听起来很荒谬 |
[07:49] | But we recovered a mummy | 但我们发现一具木乃伊 |
[07:50] | That may be evidence in a homicide investigation and… | 这可能是一起凶杀案的证据 |
[07:54] | Okay um and you’re sure that one hasn’t disappeared? | 这样啊 你确定没有丢失木乃伊吗 |
[08:01] | Okay great thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[08:04] | Assistant Director Hacker. | 哈克副局长 |
[08:06] | I just got a call from a Nobel Laureate | 我刚接到一名诺贝尔奖得主的电话 |
[08:07] | Who claims you dragged him out of bed | 他说你把他从床上叫起来 |
[08:09] | To ask if he’s missing a mummy. | 问他是否丢失了木乃伊 |
[08:10] | I assumed it was a crank call. | 我还以为那是骚扰电话 |
[08:11] | No no investigating a potential homicide sir. | 不 我们在调查一起潜在的凶杀案 |
[08:14] | And there’s a mummy involved? | 连木乃伊都牵进来了 |
[08:15] | Preliminary report. | 初步报告是这样 |
[08:22] | So there is a potential mummy-related victim out there. | 那还有一名与木乃伊相关的受害者没找到 |
[08:25] | Yeah Bones is looking at the old guy for clues. | 是 骨头正在那具木乃伊上寻找线索 |
[08:27] | – A mummy. – Yeah. | -一具木乃伊 -是 |
[08:29] | Damn you field agents have all the fun. Good luck. | 好吧 你们外勤总有这么有趣的事 好运 |
[08:32] | – Okay. – Oh by the way | -好的 -对了 顺便问一下 |
[08:35] | Did Temperance mention that I asked her out? | 坦普瑞提过我约她出去吗 |
[08:38] | Uh y-yeah I think she may have said something like that. | 有吧 她有提到点 |
[08:41] | I just wanted to make sure there’s | 我只想确认 |
[08:42] | Nothing going on between the two of you. | 你们之间没什么 |
[08:43] | I wouldn’t want to get in the middle. | 我不想在你们之间横插一脚 |
[08:45] | No nothing whatsoever sir strictly professional. | 不 什么都没有 我们只是同事关系 |
[08:49] | – Are you sure? – Yeah positive. | -你确定 -是 很确定 |
[08:53] | All right then. I’ll let you get | 好吧 那我就不妨碍你 |
[08:55] | Back to pissing of Nobel Laureates. | 继续骚扰那些诺贝尔奖得主了 |
[09:03] | Okay so you’re spying on Daisy. | 那你是在监视黛西了 |
[09:05] | No no n-no I’m just staying close | 不 不 我只是想离她近点 |
[09:06] | In case an intervention is required. | 以便适时缓解她的情绪 |
[09:09] | This screen is so awesome. | 这部电影太棒了 |
[09:10] | – I know isn’t it? – Yeah. | -真得很好 不是吗 -非常好 |
[09:13] | I thought you fixed her. | 我还以为你治好了她 |
[09:14] | I…it’s a process. | 我…这得有个过程 |
[09:17] | Karloff was a genius. | 卡洛夫真是个天才(《木乃伊》主演) |
[09:19] | You could feel the mummy’s pain you know. | 你可以感觉到那木乃伊的痛苦 |
[09:21] | He was dead Sweets. He felt no pain. | 他已经死了 感觉不到疼痛的 |
[09:24] | Emotional pain- that never dies. | 感情上的创伤 那永远不会消失 |
[09:27] | Cheery thought. | 想开点 |
[09:28] | – Thank you. – It’s true. | -谢谢了 -我说的是实话 |
[09:29] | Database has no match on the blood. | 数据库里没有找到匹配的血样 |
[09:31] | Hodgins found some 3 000-year-old bugs | 哈金斯发现一些三千年前的虫子 |
[09:32] | So he’s all weepy. | 他正激动得眼泪汪汪 |
[09:34] | I hope Dr. b. can get the mummy to talk. | 希望布纳恩博士能在木乃伊上找到线索 |
[09:36] | Research I assume. | 看这个是在做研究吗 |
[09:37] | Yes uh sure. | 是 当然 |
[09:40] | Imhotep is looking for the reincarnation of his ancient lover. | 伊贺普在寻找他古代爱人的转世 |
[09:42] | This could be a motive. | 这可能就是一个动机 |
[09:44] | What are you doing here Sweets? | 你在这里干什么 斯维斯 |
[09:45] | He’s Daisy’s trainer. | 他是黛西的驯兽师 |
[09:47] | If she attacks he can put her down. | 她要是攻击 他就负责制服她 |
[09:51] | He was decapitated. | 他被斩首了 |
[09:52] | Can you do a facial reconstruction? | 你能做个面部复原吗 |
[09:54] | Perhaps we can match his face | 或许我们能将他的脸 |
[09:56] | To an Egyptian coffin painting | 与埃及棺木上的画相匹配 |
[10:01] | Oh The Mummy 1932. | 木乃伊 1932年的电影 |
[10:03] | You don’t know who Britney Spears is | 你都不知道布兰妮·斯皮尔斯 |
[10:05] | But you know this movie. | 但竟然知道这部电影 |
[10:06] | It’s the film that made me want to be an anthropologist. | 这部电影让我下决心当一名人类学家 |
[10:08] | Although I prefer Chaney’s mummy to Karloff’s. | 但我比较喜欢钱尼演的木乃伊(《木乃伊之手》主演) |
[10:15] | There’s an extra metacarpal on the ulnar side | 在尺骨边有一块多出的掌骨 |
[10:18] | Likely caused by the high incidence | 这可能是因为 |
[10:19] | Of inbreeding among Egyptian royals. | 埃及皇室的高近亲结婚率 |
[10:22] | It could just be a single gene mutation. | 也可能是单个基因的变异 |
[10:24] | Or it could be one feature of a syndrome of congenital anomalies. | 或者是先天畸形症状 |
[10:28] | Bring up the X-Rays of the forearm. | 把前臂的X光片调出来 |
[10:33] | There the ulna is bowed. | 看那 尺骨弯曲 |
[10:36] | Antley-Bixler syndrome- | 克氏综合症 |
[10:38] | A recessive congenital disorder characterized | 其特征为隐性先天性 |
[10:40] | By malformations skeleton | 骨骼畸形 |
[10:42] | And the skull. | 包括颅骨 |
[10:46] | Flat forehead | 前额平坦 |
[10:47] | Elongation of the parietal and occipital regions. | 顶骨和枕骨较长 |
[10:50] | Oh my god he’s 18th dynasty. | 天啊 他生活在古埃及十八王朝 |
[10:53] | Excellent Ms. Wick excellent. | 非常好 威克小姐 很棒 |
[10:54] | I try I do. | 我在努力 我是很棒 |
[10:58] | Dr. Brennan are you okay? | 布纳恩博士 你还好吧 |
[11:02] | I know who the mummy is. | 我知道这个木乃伊是谁了 |
[11:06] | – I identified the mummy. – I helped! | -我鉴别出木乃伊的身份了 -我有做贡献 |
[11:08] | It is a find that is certainly valuable enough to kill for. | 这绝对是一个很有价值的发现 |
[11:13] | Oh. I love this part. | 我喜欢这一段 |
[11:15] | “And yet I shall awaken memories | 我将唤醒那充满爱 |
[11:18] | Of love and crime and death. “ | 罪恶和死亡的记忆 |
[11:24] | Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[11:26] | Uh of course. Sorry. | 当然 不好意思 |
[11:28] | His name is Anok | 他的名字叫阿诺克 |
[11:30] | The boy with the bleeding heart. | 内心淌血的男孩 |
[11:32] | He was the second son of the pharaoh | 他是法老的第二个儿子 |
[11:34] | And according to legend Anok’s older brother Meti | 根据传说 阿诺克的大哥麦提 |
[11:37] | Fell off his horse and Anok trampled him to death | 意外坠马 阿诺克为了取得皇位 |
[11:40] | To ensure that he would ascend to the throne. | 骑马将他踩死 |
[11:42] | Anok insisted that his brother’s | 阿诺克坚持说他哥哥的伤是 |
[11:44] | Injuries were a result of the fall. | 坠马所致 |
[11:47] | But the pharaoh didn’t believe him | 但法老并不相信 |
[11:48] | And he went into a rage and he cut off Anok’s head. | 于是怒而将其斩首 |
[11:52] | He became known as the boy with the bleeding heart | 他被称为内心淌血的男孩 |
[11:53] | Because his grief was twofold. | 因为他遭受了双重痛苦 |
[11:55] | Grief for the death of his brother | 一是为丧失亲兄 |
[11:57] | And grief for the loss of his father’s love. | 二是为失去父爱 |
[12:00] | And what does this have to do with the murder? | 这跟谋杀有什么关系 |
[12:03] | Anok is supposed to be here at the Jeffersonian | 阿诺克应该是由埃及政府 |
[12:04] | On loan from the Egyptian government. | 被借到杰斐逊实验室来了 |
[12:06] | He’s going on exhibit friday. | 他将在周五展出 |
[12:08] | But I should have let Dr. Brennan tell you that. | 但还是让布纳恩博士来说吧 |
[12:11] | Why wasn’t he reported missing? | 那怎么没人报告丢失 |
[12:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:13] | I… I’ve called Booth. | 我已经打电话通知了布斯 |
[12:15] | We have to talk to the curator. | 我们得跟主管谈谈 |
[12:18] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[12:20] | Movie. I was just watching the movie. | 电影 我是来看电影的 |
[12:21] | So I’m like some kind of experiment | 我就像是个实验品 |
[12:23] | That you need supervise. | 需要你监督吗 |
[12:25] | No. I just thought if you needed me… | 不 我只是觉得你可能需要我 |
[12:26] | Do I look stupid? | 我看起来蠢吗 |
[12:28] | Because I’m not Lance. | 我可不是 兰斯 |
[12:29] | In fact there’s lots of people who think I’m scary smart. | 事实上 这里很多人都认为我很聪明 |
[12:34] | Not about men apparently. | 显然 找男人是不行 |
[12:42] | Her lab is upstairs on the right. | 她的实验室是楼上右边那间 |
[12:44] | Now the Anok exhibit opens on friday | 阿诺克在周五开放展示 |
[12:46] | So there’s very little chance that Dr. Kaswell. | 所以凯斯文博士不太可能 |
[12:48] | Just let Anok get up and walk out of her lab. | 让阿诺克起来并离开实验室 |
[12:50] | Well of course not. | 哦 当然了 |
[12:51] | Reanimation while extremely entertaining is impossible. | 复活是很有趣的想法 但这是不可能的 |
[12:54] | Cellular death is cellular death. | 细胞死了就是细胞死了 |
[12:56] | Listen. when was the last time you saw Dr. Kaswell? | 你最后一次见到凯斯文博士是什么时候 |
[12:59] | I guess a day or so. | 我想大约1天前 |
[13:01] | She’s just been behind closed doors with Anok | 她成天关起门对着阿诺克 |
[13:03] | While I’ve been helping out with the dioramas | 我只负责修复埃及绘画 |
[13:05] | Which have been a nightmare. | 那可真是噩梦 |
[13:07] | In one scene they painted a group of | 有一个场景 他们画了一群 |
[13:09] | Female musicians and they have toes. | 女乐师 还画了脚趾 |
[13:11] | Toe differentiation in Egyptian art | 埃及绘画里一般没有脚趾 |
[13:13] | Didn’t happen until much later particularly in women. | 特别是女性 直到很久以后才出现 |
[13:16] | I know right? | 我知道的 对吧 |
[13:18] | It’s fascinating. | 真迷人 |
[13:21] | Dr. Kaswell? | 凯斯文博士 |
[13:24] | She hates to be disturbed. | 她很讨厌别人打扰她 |
[13:27] | Dr. Kaswell! | 凯斯文博士 |
[13:29] | Just try the… | 试着… |
[13:31] | Oh it’s locked. | 门锁了 |
[13:32] | She’s always here at this hour- always- | 这个时间她总是在的 总是 |
[13:34] | And she would never lock herself in. | 她从不把自己锁里面 |
[13:36] | – We should get the key. – Of course. | -我们应该拿钥匙来 -没错 |
[13:42] | Ooh look at that. | 看那 |
[13:43] | It’s a mummy’s coffin. | 木乃伊的棺木 |
[13:45] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:46] | Beautiful isn’t it? | 很漂亮吧 |
[13:49] | I can’t believe she’s not here. | 我不敢相信她竟然不在这儿 |
[13:52] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[13:53] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[13:54] | Look. | 看这 |
[13:56] | It’s blood. | 是血 |
[13:58] | Let me get this thing out. | 我来打开 |
[14:03] | I got it. | 我打开了 |
[14:04] | Oh please be careful with that. It’s priceless. | 拜托 小心点 这是无价之宝 |
[14:07] | Geez! oh. | 天啊 |
[14:09] | Dr. Kaswell! | 凯斯文博士 |
[14:12] | Yeah that would have been my guess. | 我猜也是 |
[14:21] | The FBI has locked down the Egyptian wing | 联邦调查局已经封锁了埃及馆 |
[14:22] | Looking for the evidence. | 以便收集证据 |
[14:24] | I can’t believe Dr. Kaswell is dead. | 真不敢相信凯斯文博士死了 |
[14:26] | I just met her a couple months ago at a party. | 我几个月前在派对上见过她 |
[14:28] | – She seemed nice. – She was pleasant | -她人很好 -她很亲切 |
[14:31] | But an unexceptional anthropologist | 但也是一个平常的人类学家 |
[14:33] | And obviously quite careless. | 而且显然太粗心了 |
[14:35] | Perhaps but it’s sad nonetheless Dr. Brennan. | 也许吧 但失去一个杰斐逊实验室的同仁 |
[14:38] | To lose one of our own here at the Jeffersonian. | 这实在让人伤心 布纳恩博士 |
[14:40] | – Of course. – Truth be told | -当然的 -实话说 |
[14:42] | We kind of flirted with each other… | 我们互相调情来着 |
[14:43] | Not appropriate Dr. Hodgins. | 现在说这个不合适 哈金斯博士 |
[14:45] | Dr. Kaswell’s blood’s a match for the spray we found | 凯斯文的血样与木乃伊上喷溅的血迹一致 |
[14:48] | There are some metal flakes at the injury site. | 伤口处有一些金属颗粒 |
[14:50] | You say the word I’ll take them. | 你同意的话 我就开始提取 |
[14:52] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[14:55] | The weapon appears to have penetrated the eye | 凶器刺穿了眼睛 |
[14:57] | And then entered the frontal lobe. | 刺到了额叶 |
[14:59] | There’s damage to the superior orbital fissure and sphenoid. | 眶上裂和蝶骨都有损伤 |
[15:03] | It must have lacerated the internal carotid artery. | 一定是划破了颈动脉 |
[15:06] | That would be consistent with the arterial spurt. | 这符合动脉大出血 |
[15:08] | Given the injuries the killer must have used a narrow | 从伤口来看 凶手一定是用一把 |
[15:11] | Blunt-edged instrument. | 细长且不锋利的凶器 |
[15:12] | The metal shavings might help us identify the murder weapon. | 金属颗粒可能能帮我们找到凶器 |
[15:16] | Speak Ms. Wick. | 说 威克小姐 |
[15:17] | I used phenolphthalein and hydrogen peroxide | 我用酚酞和过氧化氢 |
[15:19] | In Anok’s chest cavity. | 检测阿诺克的胸腔 |
[15:22] | You can see blood traces in the compaction | 你可以看到压痕上有血迹 |
[15:24] | And evidence of a blunt-edged instrument used | 证据显示是用一个不锋利的凶器 |
[15:26] | To gouge out whatever was hidden in his chest. | 挖出了藏在胸腔里的东西 |
[15:29] | I extracted some metal shavings for Dr. Hodgins. | 我提取了些金属颗粒给哈金斯博士 |
[15:31] | Perhaps the murderer used the same weapon | 恐怕凶手是用同一个凶器 |
[15:33] | That killed Dr. Kaswell to open Anok’s chest. | 杀了凯斯文并打开阿诺克的胸腔 |
[15:36] | Dr. Kaswell had been studying this mummy for weeks. | 凯斯文博士已经研究了这具木乃伊好几周 |
[15:38] | She must have known what was inside his chest. | 她肯定知道他胸腔里有什么 |
[15:40] | The Egyptian government wouldn’t allow | 埃及政府不允许对阿诺克 |
[15:42] | Any invasive examination in the Anok. | 进行任何有创检查 |
[15:44] | And there was nothing in her notes? | 她的笔记上没发现什么吗 |
[15:45] | Her notes were missing. | 她的笔记不见了 |
[15:48] | So you were overseeing the exhibit Mr. Turnbull? | 特布尔先生 你负责监督展览的吧 |
[15:50] | Uh administrating. | 是管理 |
[15:51] | I was the uh go-between coordinating things with Dr.Kaswell. | 我是协调凯斯文博士 |
[15:55] | And of course the Egyptian national museum. | 和埃及国家博物馆的中间人 |
[15:58] | The Egyptians lent Anok to the Jeffersonian. | 埃及把阿诺克借给杰斐逊实验室 |
[16:01] | He survived 3 000 years in the Egyptian desert | 他在埃及沙漠里3000年都完好无损 |
[16:03] | But he couldn’t make it two weeks in dc. | 但在华盛顿两周就出问题了 |
[16:06] | Dr. Kaswell’s notes were missing. | 凯斯文博士的笔记不见了 |
[16:08] | I assume she took notes. | 我想她有记笔记的习惯 |
[16:10] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[16:12] | She had to turn them all over to me | 她必须把记录的全部给我 |
[16:14] | So that I could give them to the Egyptians. | 这样我就可以交给埃及 |
[16:16] | That was part of the deal. | 这是协议的一部分 |
[16:17] | Well we’re going to need all the notes that she gave you. | 我们需要她给你的所有笔记 |
[16:20] | Of course. | 可以 |
[16:21] | Did she mention finding anything in Anok’s chest? | 她有提到在阿诺克的胸腔发现什么吗 |
[16:24] | Chest? no. | 胸腔 没有 |
[16:26] | Uh no invasive examinations were approved by the Egyptians. | 埃及方面禁止进行有创检查 |
[16:30] | It’s not uncommon for different departments | 不同部门经常会为了 |
[16:31] | To vie for funds for exhibits is it Mr. Turnbull? | 展览的资金竞争吧 特布尔先生 |
[16:35] | Uh no but as you can attest Dr. Brennan. | 不 你也清楚的 布纳恩博士 |
[16:38] | Scientists usually don’t kill for them. | 科学家通常对此而杀人 |
[16:40] | Sure. I’m just curious…was anyone angry at Kaswell | 当然 我只是怀疑会不会有人因为 |
[16:42] | Because she did get the funds? | 凯斯文获得了那笔资金而怀恨在心 |
[16:48] | I know…I know that Dr. Wheaton was upset. | 我只知道维顿博士因此很沮丧 |
[16:50] | He’s head of Ancient Rome Culture and Artifacts. | 他是研究古罗马文化和文物的负责人 |
[16:53] | Well why was he upset? | 他为什么沮丧 |
[16:54] | He wanted the funds to exhibit some | 他想用这笔资金来展出 |
[16:56] | New finds in Roman portraiture. | 罗马人物肖像画的一些新发现 |
[16:57] | But Alex is a good man a friend. | 但亚历克斯是一个好人 好朋友 |
[17:00] | I mean he’s a little league coach for God’s sake. | 看在上帝份上 他可是一个小联盟教练 |
[17:02] | Did he and Dr. Kaswell ever have words? | 他和凯斯文博士有过争吵吗 |
[17:07] | Everyone has disagreements. | 每个人都会有不同的意见 |
[17:09] | Well not everyone winds up dead. | 但不是每个人都会因此丧命 |
[17:18] | Heart like a marathon runner. | 心脏跟马拉松选手一样强壮 |
[17:20] | She probably would have made it to ninety if this didn’t happen. | 如果一切都没发生 她很可能活到九十岁 |
[17:23] | This poor woman. | 可怜的女人 |
[17:24] | You know she gave me a lift last | 上个月我的车坏了 |
[17:26] | Month when my car broke down | 她还载过我一程 |
[17:28] | Maybe there really is a curse. | 也许这是个诅咒 |
[17:30] | Messing with mummies… | 天天跟木乃伊混在一起 |
[17:31] | Clearly not a good idea. | 显然不是什么好事 |
[17:32] | When I was in Rio some kid graffitied | 我在里约热内卢的时候 有个小孩 |
[17:35] | A mummy in the National Museum. | 在国家博物馆的木乃伊上乱涂乱画 |
[17:37] | The next day choked on his own tongue. | 第二天他就被自己的舌头噎住了 |
[17:40] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[17:41] | “Death shall come on swift wings to he” | 谁若打破了木乃伊的宁静 |
[17:43] | “Who disturbs the peace of the mummy.” | 死亡之神就会迅速降临 |
[17:45] | Well I guess I’d be angry too | 如果有人把我的大脑从鼻子里 |
[17:47] | If someone pulled my brain out | 抽出来放在骨坛里 |
[17:48] | Through my nose and stuck it in a canopic jar. | 我也会生气的 |
[17:50] | The urine of a redheaded boy. | 我发现了红发男孩的尿液 |
[17:52] | We need so much more than that. | 我们需要的可不止这些 |
[17:54] | From the swab of Dr. Kaswell’s eye. | 从凯斯文博士眼睛伤口中发现的 |
[17:57] | A redheaded boy peed on her eye? | 一个红发男孩朝她的眼睛撒尿 |
[17:59] | Well not exactly. | 不完全是这样 |
[18:02] | See this? | 看到没 |
[18:03] | The tool used to stab Dr. Kaswell | 刺伤凯斯文博士的凶器 |
[18:05] | Left traces of iron carbon | 主要成分是铁碳 |
[18:07] | And to a lesser extent silicon manganese and phosphorous. | 并含有少量硅 锰 磷 |
[18:10] | Any of those things scream “pee”? | 这些跟尿液有关吗 |
[18:12] | Not that I’m aware. | 我也不知道 |
[18:13] | Ancient metal workers turned iron into steel by accident. | 古代炼金术师意外地将铁变成了钢 |
[18:16] | They accidentally carburized the | 他们在用炭加热时 |
[18:18] | Iron while heating it over charcoal | 偶然将碳融入铁 |
[18:19] | Thus turning it into low-grade steel. | 从而形成了低碳钢 |
[18:21] | But they thought that it was the mode | 他们认为金属淬火的方式 |
[18:23] | Of quenching the molten metal that hardened it. | 能使其更坚固 |
[18:26] | The redheaded boy pees on the molten metal. | 于是让红发男孩在熔融金属上撒尿 |
[18:28] | The iron turns to steel | 铁就变成了钢 |
[18:29] | And our ancient metal worker | 而古代炼金术师 |
[18:31] | Figured that the little redhead did the trick. | 认为这是红发男孩起的作用 |
[18:33] | It’s an instant old wives’ tale. | 这是当时的一种迷信说法 |
[18:35] | Wait. I didn’t know they had redheads in Ancient Egypt. | 等一下 我不知道古埃及人有红发的 |
[18:38] | They didn’t. It was Ancient Rome. | 它没有 但古罗马有 |
[18:41] | Our murder weapon was forged in Ancient Rome. | 我们要找的凶器是在古罗马锻造的 |
[18:47] | Dr. Wheaton’s department has a very | 维顿博士的公寓收藏了 |
[18:49] | Extensive collection of Roman tools. | 大量古罗马用具 |
[18:51] | Chisels lathes planes files. | 凿子 车床 飞机 文件 |
[18:54] | Eggheads killing each other over | 一群书呆子为了没人想看的展品 |
[18:56] | Exhibits no one really wants to see. | 互相残杀 |
[18:57] | The King Tut exhibit was immensely popular. | 图坦卡蒙法老王的展览就大受欢迎 |
[19:00] | Look Bones the only thing that regular people learn | 骨头 一般人去博物馆 |
[19:02] | From going to a museum is how to | 唯一学到的事情 |
[19:04] | Sleep standing up. All right? | 就是怎样站着睡觉吧 |
[19:06] | Pretty simple. | 非常简单 |
[19:08] | So I did a little checking on Hacker by the way. | 顺便说一下 我调查了一下哈克 |
[19:12] | Forty-two never been married. | 四十二岁 没结过婚 |
[19:14] | Just in case you’re interested. | 正是你感兴趣的 |
[19:15] | Late marriage is often an indicator of a | 晚婚通常说明一个人 |
[19:18] | Discerning goal-oriented individual. | 有远见 有目标 |
[19:21] | Why is this a problem for you Booth? | 你对此有什么问题 布斯 |
[19:22] | Because he’s my boss. That’s all. | 因为他是我的上司 就这样 |
[19:23] | And if you’re going to go out with Hacker | 如果你跟哈克约会 |
[19:25] | Then you guys gonna talk about me. | 你们就会谈到我 |
[19:27] | Why would I talk about you? | 我为什么会谈到你 |
[19:28] | Because I’m what you’ve got in common. | 因为我是你们共同的朋友 |
[19:30] | If you’re concerned that I’d discuss | 如果你担心我讨论到 |
[19:32] | Any perceived shortcomings. | 你的任何缺点 |
[19:34] | Shortcomings? | 缺点 |
[19:35] | – What shortcomings? – Honestly Booth | -什么缺点 -老实说 布斯 |
[19:36] | Andrew and I are attracted to each other. | 安德鲁和我相互吸引 |
[19:38] | I’m sure neither of us will think of you for a second. | 我肯定我们根本不会想起你的 |
[19:44] | Trust me Agent Booth. | 相信我 布斯探员 |
[19:45] | I had no quarrel with Dr. Kaswell. | 我和凯斯文博士之间并无争吵 |
[19:47] | Really? Because according to witnesses | 真的吗 因为有目击证人称 |
[19:48] | You were arguing with her in the | 你跟她在提坦的会展中 |
[19:49] | Middle of the Titan exhibit. | 有过争吵 |
[19:51] | He means Titian. | 他是说提香 |
[19:52] | Titian was a 16th century renaissance | 提香是欧洲文艺复兴时期 |
[19:54] | Painter from the Italian school Booth. | 的意大利画家 布斯 |
[19:56] | Titans were ancient Greek gods… | 但提坦是古希腊神 |
[19:57] | Okay. I yelled at Dr. Kaswell. | 好吧 我朝凯斯文博士吼了 |
[19:59] | Leslie was gloating because she | 莱斯利幸灾乐祸 因为她得到了 |
[20:01] | Got the funding and I didn’t. | 专项资金而我没有得到 |
[20:02] | I’m human. I got angry. | 我也是人 我很愤怒 |
[20:03] | Okay so stealing her beef jerky man was just | 所以你就偷她牛肉干一样的木乃伊 |
[20:05] | Some way of wrecking her exhibit and seeking revenge | 以破坏她的展览 寻求报复 |
[20:08] | But things they just got out of hand | 但事情却失去了控制 |
[20:09] | And before you know it… | 没等你知道 |
[20:10] | A gouge is missing Dr. Wheaton. | 有把凿子不见了 维顿博士 |
[20:13] | An early steel scalprum. | 是一把早期钢制骨锉刀 |
[20:15] | I uh…I don’t know where that went. | 我不知道它去哪儿了 |
[20:18] | I’ve been asking the doctoral candidates. | 我一直在问博士生 |
[20:19] | They have access to these tools for research. | 他们有权拿这些工具做研究 |
[20:21] | Twenty-five centimeters long blunt end. | 它有二十五厘米长 钝端 |
[20:24] | Two centimeters wide. | 两厘米宽 |
[20:26] | That could definitely be the murder weapon. | 这完全可能是凶器 |
[20:27] | Oh. Where were you Monday night? | 周一晚上你在哪里 |
[20:30] | Here working. | 在这里工作 |
[20:34] | I don’t have to say any more. | 我没必要说什么 |
[20:36] | If you have evidence arrest me. | 你们要是有证据 就逮捕我 |
[20:37] | I have work to do. | 我还有工作 |
[20:41] | Isn’t it weird that 3 000 years ago | 阿诺克在三千年前真的存在过 |
[20:45] | Anok was a real guy | 这不奇怪吗 |
[20:47] | Twenty-four years old…like Sweets… | 二十四岁 跟斯维斯一样 |
[20:50] | Living his life and falling in love? | 好好地活着 享受着爱情 |
[20:52] | Yep. Bet he didn’t know his afterlife | 是啊 我猜他也想不到自己死后 |
[20:54] | Was going to consist of being dissected and analyzed | 还会被解剖分析 |
[20:56] | Like what he really is… | 就像他实际上 |
[20:58] | Just a mere mass of chemicals. | 只是一堆纯粹的化学物品 |
[21:00] | Yeah that was the romantic notion | 是啊 那可真是我想要的 |
[21:01] | I was going for thank you. | 浪漫情怀 谢谢 |
[21:03] | Dr. Brennan wanted me to check on those | 布纳恩博士想要我来看一下 |
[21:04] | Particulate swabs from the mummy’s chest cavity. | 木乃伊胸腔内那些颗粒样本的进展 |
[21:06] | Not that I’m trying to rush you or anything. | 不是我要来催你或别的什么 |
[21:08] | Is everything okay Daisy? | 你还好吧 黛西 |
[21:10] | Oh I can’t believe you asked that. | 我不敢相信你会这样问 |
[21:11] | Lance and I had a little disagreement. | 兰斯和我产生了一些分歧 |
[21:13] | He’s overbearing and untrusting | 他太霸道 对我又缺乏信任感 |
[21:15] | And I’m evaluating the future of our relationship. | 我得再考虑下我们之间的未来了 |
[21:18] | You’re so good to ask. | 你能问我一句 真是太好了 |
[21:19] | – We’re close aren’t we? – Hey look what I found. | -我们更了解彼此了吧 -来看我的发现 |
[21:22] | Three different particulates within the chest cavity. | 胸腔里有三种不同的微粒 |
[21:24] | We got crushed mammal bone kermes insect and woad legume. | 碾碎的哺乳动物骨骼 胭脂虫和菘蓝荚 |
[21:30] | Animal vegetable and mineral. | 动物植物和矿物 |
[21:31] | Actually that would be two animals and a vegetable | 事实上是两种动物和一种植物 |
[21:34] | Because bone is organic not a mineral. | 因为动物骨骼是有机物不是矿物 |
[21:36] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[21:38] | The three particulates are totally different | 这三种微粒完全不同 |
[21:40] | But they’re actually the exact same thing. | 但有一个共同点 |
[21:48] | Woad kermes insect and bone | 菘蓝 胭脂虫还有骨骼 |
[21:51] | Were all used by the ancient Egyptians to make paint. | 都是古埃及人的绘画颜料 |
[21:54] | I learned this when I was in art school. | 我上学的时候学过 |
[21:56] | Bone for white | 骨骼是白色 |
[21:57] | Kermes insect for red and woad for indigo. | 胭脂虫是红色 而菘蓝是靛蓝色 |
[22:00] | So we just can’t make out the colors anymore because of decay. | 由于腐烂 我们无法识别具体颜色 |
[22:03] | Right. Dr. Brennan thought perhaps | 是 布纳恩博士认为 |
[22:04] | The compaction was left by a canopic jar. | 压痕是骨坛造成的 |
[22:06] | No. | 不 |
[22:07] | They didn’t paint those. They weren’t important. | 他们不会画那些东西 那不重要 |
[22:09] | It would have been like painting tupperware. | 这就像画特百惠保鲜盒一样 |
[22:11] | Yeah but something was painted. | 没错 但确实是画了什么东西 |
[22:13] | What would have been painted? | 到底画了什么呢 |
[22:14] | And why did somebody hide it inside his body? | 而且为什么要藏在木乃伊里呢 |
[22:16] | Well it must have been important | 肯定很重要 |
[22:19] | And it needed to last forever. | 而且需要永久保存 |
[22:21] | So if I can scan the cavity and find out | 如果我可以检测胸腔 |
[22:23] | Where the paint seeped into the different tissues | 分辨渗入不同组织的颜色 |
[22:25] | I might be able to reconstruct what was in Anok’s chest. | 我就可以复原他胸腔里的东西了 |
[22:30] | This is Azita Jabbari from the Egyptian national museum. | 这位是埃及国家博物馆的阿齐塔·加巴瑞 |
[22:33] | Turn off that light. | 把灯关掉 |
[22:35] | What? Wait a minute. We just discovered… | 什么 等一下 我们刚刚发现… |
[22:37] | We have not authorized any invasive | 我们并没有批准任何对阿诺克的 |
[22:38] | Or investigative procedures on Anok. | 有创性和调查性的研究程序 |
[22:40] | Ms. Jabbari wants her mummy back. | 加巴瑞小姐想收回木乃伊 |
[22:42] | “the boy with the bleeding heart” goes back to Cairo today. | “碎心男孩”今天就要运往开罗 |
[22:46] | Unless you would like to start a feud between our governments? | 除非你们想挑起两国战争 |
[23:02] | A national treasure on loan to your country. | 根据协议 对于借给贵国的国宝 |
[23:05] | According to our agreement we can revoke the permit anytime | 我们可以随时撤销许可 |
[23:08] | I understand your government’s concern | 我很理解贵国的忧虑 |
[23:10] | But he’s safe in our medico-legal lab. | 但他在我们的实验室里非常安全 |
[23:12] | The low humidity and temperature in the lab | 这里低温干燥 |
[23:14] | Are optimum condition? | 是放置木乃伊的最佳环境 |
[23:16] | Dr.Brennan with all due respect | 布纳恩博士 冒昧地说 |
[23:17] | You have no legal go start talking. | 你们没有法律依据可以留下它 |
[23:19] | Yes we do. Anok is evidence in a murder investigation. | 不 有 阿诺克是一起凶杀案的证据 |
[23:21] | Whoever killed Dr.Kaswell stole | 杀死凯斯文博士的凶手 |
[23:23] | Something from inside the munny? | 从木乃伊体内偷走了某样东西 |
[23:26] | Any idea what was inside that was worth killing for? | 里面到底有什么值得他去杀人呢 |
[23:30] | Have you examined the CAT Scans? | 你们检查过造影扫描吗 |
[23:34] | What CAT Scans? | 什么造影扫描 |
[23:36] | A few days ago | 几天前 |
[23:37] | I granted Dr.Kaswell’s request to perform CAT Scans on Anok. | 我批准凯斯文博士对阿诺克进行造影扫描 |
[23:40] | The films should be in Dr. Kaswell’s files. | 胶片应该在凯斯文博士的文件里 |
[23:43] | Dr. Kaswell’s lab was searched. | 凯斯文博士的实验室被人翻过了 |
[23:45] | The files are missing. | 文件丢失 |
[23:49] | Then ask the young man who worked for Dr. Kaswell. | 你们可以问问凯斯文的助手 |
[23:51] | He sent the request. | 是他发的申请 |
[23:57] | “I work for Dr. Kaswell at the Jeffersonian institution | “我在杰斐逊实验室为凯斯文博士工作 |
[24:00] | And I’m writing to request autobiographical information | 现向出资挖掘阿诺克墓穴者 |
[24:03] | On the man who funded the exhumation of Anok’s tomb.” | 请求获得他的生平介绍” |
[24:07] | I checked with the museum. | 我向博物馆确认过 |
[24:08] | You never worked with Dr. Kaswell. | 你从未为凯斯文博士工作过 |
[24:10] | That’s why I’m here? | 所以你们就把我抓起来吗 |
[24:11] | Well that and other reasons. | 还有别的原因 |
[24:13] | She was murdered so start talking. | 她被杀了 交代吧 |
[24:15] | Okay technically I did not work for her | 好吧 事实上 我的确没有为她工作过 |
[24:20] | But Dr. Kaswell did agree to be my doctoral advisor | 但凯斯文博士同意作我在乔治敦大学 |
[24:22] | At the antiquities graduate program at Georgetown. | 古迹研究课程的博士生导师 |
[24:25] | Very impressive. | 很好啊 |
[24:27] | Thank you. I’m very bright. | 谢谢 因为我很聪明 |
[24:29] | Okay bright boy let’s just stay on point shall we? | 好啦 聪明男孩 别跑题好吗 |
[24:31] | As soon as I got to D.C. | 但当我到了华盛顿 |
[24:34] | Dr. Kaswell said that she did not have the time for me anymore | 凯斯文博士却说她没时间指导我了 |
[24:37] | That she was too busy preparing the Anok exhibit | 因为她要准备阿诺克展览 |
[24:40] | But I knew all about Anok. | 但我对阿诺克很熟 |
[24:43] | I even wrote a paper on him as an undergrad. | 我大学的毕业论文就是关于阿诺克的 |
[24:45] | It pissed you off didn’t it? | 所以你生气了吧 |
[24:46] | That she wouldn’t let you help. | 因为她不用你帮忙 |
[24:47] | No | 不 |
[24:50] | Okay yes but not enough to kill her. | 好吧 有点 但也不至于要杀了她 |
[24:53] | I signed up as a museum intern so I could prove my value to her. | 我去博物馆实习以证明我的能力 |
[24:58] | You thought if you helped her with her work | 你认为如果你可以在工作上帮助她的话 |
[25:00] | She might change her mind about advising you. | 她也许会改变主意指导你 |
[25:02] | It was my idea to do the CAT Scans on Anok. | 是我提议给阿诺克做造影扫描的 |
[25:04] | She thought it was an excellent suggestion. | 她觉得这个建议非常好 |
[25:06] | So you saw the films? | 那你看过胶片了 |
[25:08] | No I didn’t even know if she followed through | 没 我都不知道她到底做没做 |
[25:11] | But I would have killed to see those images. | 如果可以看一眼 让我杀人都行 |
[25:14] | – Excuse me? – But I didn’t. | -你说什么 -但是我没杀人 |
[25:24] | Usually all you find in a mummy’s torso | 通常在木乃伊躯体里找到的只是 |
[25:26] | Are pounded perfumes? | 大量的香料 |
[25:27] | Yeah that’s all I’ve ever found. | 我发现过别的 |
[25:29] | Once a sandwich but of course it was stale. | 有次我发现了一个三明治 当然是过期的 |
[25:31] | You found a sand…? Oh. | 你发现一个… 噢 |
[25:33] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑啊 |
[25:35] | That’s that’s funny. A sandwich | 太搞笑了 三明治 |
[25:37] | Because it’s it’s highly unlikely to find one in a mummy. | 最不可能发现三明治了 |
[25:43] | Did I tell you that Anok has six fingers? | 我和你说过阿诺克有六根指头吗 |
[25:46] | Also highly unlikely so perhaps there is a sandwich in him. | 也很罕见 所以可能有三明治也说不定 |
[25:51] | You know no joke… I have an uncle with four toes. | 说真的 我有个叔叔只有四只脚趾 |
[25:54] | Frostbite or lawnmower? | 冻伤的还是割草割掉的 |
[25:56] | You are good. Lawn mowing accident. | 你太厉害了 割草时发生意外 |
[25:58] | He was watching a playoff game while cutting the lawn. | 他边割草边看季后赛 |
[26:00] | He had no regrets though. | 但是他一点也不后悔 |
[26:01] | Said it was a great game. | 他说那场比赛非常精彩 |
[26:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:04] | So uh what do you want to eat | 开胃菜之后 |
[26:06] | After this appetizing dinner on me? | 想吃点什么 |
[26:08] | Uh Booth likes to get the meatloaf. | 布斯喜欢吃烤肉卷 |
[26:10] | He has them take out the hard boiled egg | 但他不加煮鸡蛋 |
[26:13] | Because his mother used to tell him it was a human eyeball. | 因为他妈跟他说那是人的眼球 |
[26:17] | I got to say… you and Booth… | 我想说 你和布斯 |
[26:18] | It’s an unlikely partnership. | 不太像合作关系 |
[26:21] | I prefer not to talk about Booth if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我太不想提布斯 |
[26:23] | It’s fine by me. You’re a far more interesting topic. | 我当然不介意 我对你比较感兴趣 |
[26:27] | I’d like to know the story behind your guitar. | 我想知道关于你吉他的故事 |
[26:31] | Not many FBI directors have a stratocaster in their office. | 不是每个调查局主管办公室里都有吉他 |
[26:34] | – I’m impressed. You know the stratocaster. – Yes. | -我真惊讶你竟然了解吉他 -没错 |
[26:36] | I had a victim who was beaten to death with one. | 有个死者被就是用它打死的 |
[26:40] | But it still played. It is an excellent instrument. | 但它竟然还能用 真是把不错的吉他 |
[26:43] | Oh. Sorry. | 噢 不好意思 |
[26:46] | I’m so sorry. They need me back at the lab. | 抱歉 他们叫我回实验室 |
[26:50] | You’re investigating a murder. | 你在追查凶手 |
[26:51] | That tends to take precedent over meatloaf . | 这比烤肉卷重要多了 |
[26:55] | Well Friday night dinner on me? | 那…周五晚餐我请客 |
[26:57] | Sure and I will then reveal the secret of the stratocaster. | 一定 我到时候再聊吉他的故事 |
[27:01] | All right. | 好极了 |
[27:03] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[27:14] | How could you not tell me that you were on a date | 我给你发短信的时候 |
[27:15] | When I texted you? | 你怎么不说你在约会 |
[27:16] | It was just drinks. | 只不过随便喝两杯而已 |
[27:18] | Celibate seeking crumbs. Spill. | 单身女人寻偶行动 快告诉我 |
[27:21] | He’s Booth’s boss’s boss. His name is Andrew. | 他是布斯上司的上司 名叫安德鲁 |
[27:24] | Wait. This is his boss’s boss? | 慢着 你是说这是他上司的上司 |
[27:26] | Was Booth upset? | 布斯是不是不乐意 |
[27:28] | Yes. I don’t know why. | 是 但我不知道为什么 |
[27:29] | Brennan this could screw up the natural order of things. | 布纳恩 这太不合常理了 |
[27:32] | And Booth wishes that you were going out with him. | 布斯希望你能跟他出去 |
[27:35] | I drink with him all the time | 我一直都有跟他出去喝东西 |
[27:37] | But with Andrew there’s the potential for sex. | 不过跟安德鲁的话 倒是能往床上发展 |
[27:39] | And not with Booth? | 跟布斯不可以吗 |
[27:42] | You-you said there was something | 你不是说有重要的东西 |
[27:43] | Important you want me to see. | 想让我看看吗 |
[27:45] | Yes. Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[27:48] | The paint residue was found inside | 我们在阿诺克胸腔压痕区域 |
[27:50] | The compacted area in Anok’s chest. | 发现了颜料残余 |
[27:52] | Now I laid a grid over that area. | 我就在那片区域布满网格 |
[27:54] | Next Hodgins inspected each section | 接下来哈金斯分别检测了 |
[27:57] | Of the grid for chemical residue. | 各个网格的化学残余 |
[27:59] | Assigning values based on our color differential. | 我们赋予不同颜色以不同值 |
[28:02] | It was kind of like paint by numbers. | 就像用数字画图一样 |
[28:07] | Okay. Anyway | 就是这样 |
[28:09] | Bone for white | 骨头代表白色 |
[28:10] | Kermes insect for red | 胭脂虫代表红色 |
[28:12] | And woad for indigo. | 菘蓝代表靛蓝色 |
[28:15] | Okay now I reshaped refined and cropped the edges. | 然后我重塑并改良修正了边缘部分 |
[28:20] | And finally I removed the grid. | 最后我删除网格 |
[28:22] | Hieroglyphs. | 象形文字 |
[28:24] | Yeah. A negative impression. | 对 反面的象形文字 |
[28:26] | Because they were left by the object | 因为这就是藏在胸腔里的物体 |
[28:29] | That was hidden inside the chest. | 压出来的 |
[28:31] | Ange very good. | 安琪 你太厉害了 |
[28:34] | I know right? | 我也这么觉得 |
[28:36] | Next we take the object out and we look on the bottom | 接下来 我们提取物体 观察底部 |
[28:40] | And we have the positive image of the hieroglyphs. | 所以得到了象形文字的正面 |
[28:43] | Amazing but many of these characters are incomplete. | 太神奇了 不过很多字符都不完整 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[28:47] | Well some of the paint residue had faded too much | 有些涂料严重褪色 |
[28:49] | And couldn’t be retreived. | 所以无法还原 |
[28:51] | But if we can decipher this | 但是如果我们能破译的话 |
[28:52] | It could tell us what was inside. | 就能知道里面藏了什么 |
[28:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:00] | Sex. | 性爱 |
[29:02] | Print this out and send it to | 把这个打印出来然后发给 |
[29:04] | Dr. Babajanian in ancient languages. | 研究古语言的芭芭吉安博士 |
[29:06] | Oh come on Brennan. | 别这样 布纳恩 |
[29:09] | Be a pal. I need a vicarious thrill. | 帮帮忙吧 把你的兴奋传递给我 |
[29:13] | Please? | 求你了 |
[29:27] | Dr. Sweets. | 斯维斯医生 |
[29:28] | I was looking for Daisy. | 我在找黛西 |
[29:30] | Haven’t seen her. | 没见到她 |
[29:32] | Looks like you’re making carpaccio. | 你是在切生牛肉吧 |
[29:34] | This is Dr. Kaswell’s brain. | 这是凯斯文博士的大脑 |
[29:37] | Oh God I’m sorry. | 天哪 实在是抱歉 |
[29:39] | Oh. okay uh | 好吧 |
[29:42] | Dr. Saroyan. I’m having some serious problems with Daisy. | 瑟罗博士 我和黛西的关系出现了严重问题 |
[29:46] | Can I ask your advice? | 我能请教下你吗 |
[29:48] | No. | 不行 |
[29:49] | – No really. – Really. | -不是 我真的需要找你 -真的不行 |
[29:50] | I have a 16-year-old and believe me | 我有个十六岁女儿 相信我 |
[29:52] | When it comes to dating advice I am batting a red hot zero. | 只要遇到约会建议 我都哑口无言 |
[29:55] | But you’ve been through this | 但你自己都经历过吧 |
[29:56] | Like a million times yourself. | 很多次了吧 |
[29:58] | Did you just call me old? | 你是不是在说我老 |
[30:01] | Is that what it felt like? | 给了你这样的感觉吗 |
[30:02] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:03] | You see? I can’t help it. | 我控制不了 |
[30:04] | I alienate every woman I talk to | 我不由地疏远每一个与我谈话的女人 |
[30:06] | No matter how pure my motive is. | 无论我的动机有多么单纯 |
[30:09] | All right give me a ballpark. | 好 大致说说 |
[30:11] | No specifics. I don’t want specifics. | 不要给细节 我不想听细节 |
[30:14] | The woman I love won’t speak to me. | 我爱的女人不理我了 |
[30:19] | You are an excellent shrink. | 你是个很出色的心理医生 |
[30:22] | You know you can help people but Daisy’s not people. | 你知道你能帮助别人 但黛西不是一般人 |
[30:24] | She’s the person you love the person you have to trust. | 她是你爱的人 你要去相信的人 |
[30:27] | If Daisy’s gonna screw up you have to let her | 如果黛西搞糟了 你也就由她去 |
[30:29] | It’ll show her your faith in her. | 这样才能表现出你对她有信心 |
[30:31] | Yeah. That’s superb advice. | 对极了 这主意太好了 |
[30:34] | It was kind of good wasn’t it? | 是很不错吧 |
[30:35] | I thought I was taking care of her | 我以为我是在照顾她 |
[30:37] | But you’re absolutely right. | 你说得对极了 |
[30:38] | I- I was just insulting her. | 我这么做反而是在羞辱她 |
[30:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:42] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[30:43] | And now we’re done. | 我们说完了吧 |
[30:44] | Done. | 说完了 |
[30:46] | Dr. Sweets you’re crushing me | 斯维斯医生 你挤到我了 |
[30:47] | And I think you’re getting brain on your suit. | 而且你西服上沾到脑浆了 |
[30:50] | Brain. | 脑浆 |
[30:51] | Well this just gets more and more interesting doesn’t it? | 看起来越来越有趣了 |
[30:54] | Oh no. It was a friendship hug. | 这只是朋友间的拥抱 |
[30:55] | And an uncomfortable one. | 还是一次不舒服的拥抱 |
[30:58] | You need something Miss Wick? | 你有事吗 威克小姐 |
[30:59] | Um a courier just dropped off the memory chip | 快递员刚送来存有凯斯文博士 |
[31:02] | From the CAT scan machine Dr. Kaswell used to image Anok. | 对阿诺克进行造影扫描结果的存储卡 |
[31:05] | Angela’s looking at it now. | 安琪拉正在看 |
[31:06] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:11] | You don’t need to spy. I’m fine. | 你别再盯着我了 我没问题 |
[31:13] | And I don’t need those stupid breathing exercises. | 我也不需要那些傻兮兮的吸气运动 |
[31:15] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[31:17] | – You know I never meant to… – I’m I’m quite busy Lance. | -我从没有 -我很忙 兰斯 |
[31:19] | I have a murder to solve. | 我还要解决一桩谋杀案 |
[31:21] | And I’m sure you have ink blots to show somebody. | 我肯定你能找到别人去炫耀才华的 |
[31:28] | There’s the embedded object. | 这就是胸腔内的物体 |
[31:29] | Based on the density of the image | 根据成像的密度 |
[31:31] | It’s most likely a Nile Stone. | 看起来像是尼罗河的石头 |
[31:32] | What’s that in the center? | 中心部分是什么 |
[31:34] | Can you enhance it? | 能放大吗 |
[31:37] | It’s crystalline in structure. | 中心是水晶结构 |
[31:39] | It’s a corundum in the trigonal crystal system | 是一个三角系晶体中的金刚砂 |
[31:41] | And the hexagonal scalenohedral class. | 类属六边形鳞 |
[31:44] | A mineral of some sort? | 某种矿石吗 |
[31:45] | If the cat scan were in color | 如果造影扫描填上颜色的话 |
[31:47] | It’d be red and really expensive. | 它将是红色的而且非常珍贵 |
[31:50] | A ruby. | 红宝石 |
[31:51] | Yeah a giant ruby. | 对 一颗巨大的红宝石 |
[31:53] | It’s right where Anok’s heart would be. | 那正是阿诺克心脏的位置 |
[31:55] | Anok’s bleeding heart must refer to the ruby. | 阿诺克的流血之心一定指的就是红宝石了 |
[31:58] | A stone that size would be worth a fortune. | 一块那么大的宝石价值连城 |
[31:59] | Only someone who saw the cat scan would’ve known about this. | 只有见过造影扫描的人才知道这个 |
[32:02] | Hey Dr. Kaswell’s grad student… I mean | 凯斯文博士的学生 我的意思是 |
[32:03] | He’s the one to request the scan. | 他是那个要求扫描的人 |
[32:05] | Booth claimed to me he was working | 布斯告诉我说他案发时 |
[32:06] | On dioramas at time of death. | 正在修复埃及绘画 |
[32:08] | But Azita Jabbari… she knew about them too. | 但阿齐塔·加巴瑞也知道我们 |
[32:10] | She gave permission to have them done. | 是她批准了的 |
[32:11] | Yeah and she tried to get Anok taken away from us | 她想在我们结束调查前 |
[32:13] | Before we could finish investigating. | 带走阿诺克 |
[32:18] | This is insane. | 这太不可思议 |
[32:19] | I have devoted my life to preserving | 我付出毕生心血 |
[32:20] | My country’s antiquities | 保护我国文物 |
[32:22] | You knew about the CAT scan. You had access to the mummy. | 你知道造影扫描这事 也可以接近木乃伊 |
[32:25] | I didn’t know about the ruby and if I did | 我不知道红宝石的事 如果知道 |
[32:26] | I would have insisted on additional security. | 我会要求加强安保 |
[32:29] | That ruby is a national treasure. | 红宝石是国宝 |
[32:30] | I am holding you responsible for losing it. | 你也要为它的丢失负责 |
[32:32] | Where were you three nights ago | 三天前凯斯文博士被杀时 |
[32:34] | When Dr. Kaswel was murdered? | 你在哪 |
[32:35] | In Los Angeles. | 在洛杉矶 |
[32:36] | There was a fund-raiser at the Egyptian theatre. | 埃及馆有场募款活动 |
[32:39] | I know it’s tacky but the ambassador wanted me there. | 虽然很俗 但大使邀请我去 |
[32:42] | I am sure that counts as an alibi? | 这算是我的不在场证明吧 |
[32:48] | You said you found hieroglyphs in his chest. | 你说在他胸腔内找到象形文字 |
[32:50] | I would like to see them. | 我想看看 |
[32:52] | An expert from the Jeffersonian is studying them. | 杰斐逊实验室的专家正在研究 |
[32:57] | I am one of the foremost scholars on ancient hieroglyphs. | 我是古代象形文字权威学者之一 |
[32:59] | These are incomplete. | 这些字不完整 |
[33:00] | We know. They are remnants from the paintings | 这是在装红宝石的盒子上 |
[33:02] | On the box that contained the ruby. | 彩画的残余 |
[33:05] | This is a signature. | 这是签名 |
[33:06] | This is a message from the Pharaoh’s wife. | 这是法老王妻子写的一条留言 |
[33:08] | Ah a note from his mom. | 他妈妈的留言 |
[33:10] | Yes exactly. | 是 |
[33:11] | “My heart bleeds. For my guiltless son. “ | 我的心在滴血 为我无罪之子 |
[33:15] | Guiltless. | 无罪 |
[33:16] | She didn’t think that Anok killed his brother Meti? | 她认为阿诺克没有杀他的兄弟麦提 |
[33:18] | Look no mother wants to believe | 没有母亲愿意相信 |
[33:19] | Her son is guilty of murder. | 自己儿子是杀人犯 |
[33:21] | That hasn’t changed in 3 000 years. | 这观念3000年来都没变 |
[33:22] | This could change history. | 这能改变历史 |
[33:24] | We now have the ability to determine Meti’s cause of death. | 我们现在能鉴定麦提的死因了 |
[33:27] | I can have his remains brought | 我可以把他的遗体 |
[33:28] | From the Natural History Museum in New York. | 从纽约国家历史博物馆内取出来 |
[33:30] | – I would like to assist. – Of course. | -我愿意协助 -当然 |
[33:31] | Whoa whoa how’s that gonna help us catch Kaswell’s killer? | 这能帮我们抓杀凯斯文的凶手吗 |
[33:33] | Well it won’t but it could exonerate Anok. | 不能 但这可以帮阿诺克脱罪 |
[33:35] | There can be no time limit for justice Booth. | 公正是没有时间限制的 布斯 |
[33:37] | Bones Dr. Kaswell’s killer is out there now. | 骨头 杀害凯斯文博士的凶手还没有抓到 |
[33:39] | We’re running out of suspects. | 我们要继续审问嫌犯 |
[33:40] | You’ll do it Booth. You always do. | 一会再审 布斯 你一向可以 |
[33:42] | I’ll call New York. | 我去纽约方面 |
[33:50] | Hey boss. | 你好 局长 |
[33:51] | How’s the case going? | 案子进行得怎样 |
[33:53] | Not solved yet. | 还没解决 |
[33:54] | But uh you’re not here for that are you? | 你不是为这来的吧 |
[33:57] | I just wanted to say you’re doing a great job. | 我想说你工作很出色 |
[33:59] | Truly exceptional work. | 表现杰出 |
[34:00] | Sir if we would just kill the compliments | 如果我们能跳过这些恭维话 |
[34:03] | And just say what’s on your mind I’d appreciate that. | 开门见山 我会很感激 |
[34:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:07] | Let’s drop the agent/boss thing for a minute. | 我们暂且放下职位差异 |
[34:09] | Sure. | 好 |
[34:11] | It’s been a while since I’ve met someone | 我遇到那个人一段时间了 |
[34:14] | You know special. | 那个特别的人 |
[34:15] | And uh oh hell | 而且 |
[34:17] | I just don’t want to make a fool out of myself | 我不想自欺欺人 |
[34:18] | If Temperance is only going out with me ’cause I’m the boss. | 坦普瑞是否仅因我是上司而和我出去 |
[34:22] | Right. | 好 |
[34:23] | Listen sir Bones doesn’t feel the pressure to act or do | 局长 骨头行事不受压力影响 |
[34:28] | Or say anything that she doesn’t want to. | 她不会做或说自己不喜欢的事 |
[34:30] | And no one no one can make her. | 她不会受他人控制 |
[34:33] | That what makes her… Bones. | 她独立自主 |
[34:38] | Okay thanks really. | 好 太感谢了 |
[34:41] | No problem. | 没事 |
[34:42] | Listen next time you’re at the Founding Fathers | 下次你到国父餐厅吃饭 |
[34:44] | You should try the meatloaf with the egg. | 试试烤肉卷配鸡蛋 |
[34:46] | You’ll like it. It tastes nothing like a human eye. | 你会喜欢的 味道绝对不像人眼 |
[34:53] | Maybe we missed particulates from the | 也许在木乃伊的亚麻布上 |
[34:55] | Killer on the mummy’s linen wrapping. | 我们遗漏了凶手留下的微粒 |
[34:57] | He was found in a dumpster | 他是在垃圾箱里找到的 |
[34:59] | So he’d be covered in particulates. | 所以他身上都是微粒 |
[35:00] | Yes but we’d be looking for something non-dumpster related. | 如果我们发现和垃圾无关的东西呢 |
[35:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:06] | Never give up. | 永不放弃 |
[35:08] | Was I too hard on Lance? | 我对兰斯太严格了吗 |
[35:10] | Focus Daisy. | 集中精力 黛西 |
[35:11] | Okay but you’re a man. | 好 你也是男人 |
[35:13] | Lance is so cute isn’t he? | 兰斯很可爱吧 |
[35:15] | Yeah that’d be a question for a woman. | 这应该是问女人的问题吧 |
[35:17] | I mean someone that cute isn’t malicious. He can’t be. | 那么可爱的人不会是坏人 他不会的 |
[35:20] | You really don’t need me for this conversation do you? | 你其实不需要我回答的吧 |
[35:23] | Oh wait wait wait. I think I found something here. | 等等 我想我有发现了 |
[35:25] | A probative particulate? | 能作为证据的微粒吗 |
[35:26] | No a grease spot. | 不 是油印 |
[35:29] | Most likely a fingerprint. | 多半是指纹 |
[35:39] | Ooh what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[35:41] | What does it look like? | 这像什么 |
[35:42] | An egg. | 鸡蛋 |
[35:43] | And when was the last time you recently talked about an egg? | 你上次是什么时候提到鸡蛋的 |
[35:50] | Well he asked me what was good to eat | 他问我吃什么好 |
[35:52] | And I mentioned that you liked the meatloaf. | 我说你喜欢吃烤肉卷 |
[35:54] | Stop right there. | 停 |
[35:56] | You said you weren’t going to talk | 你说过不会谈论我 |
[35:57] | About me and you talked about me. | 但你谈了 |
[35:58] | But I… I didn’t mean to talk about you. | 但我不是故意的 |
[36:00] | I told him I didn’t want to. | 我告诉他我不想说的 |
[36:02] | But you know I like that story | 但 我喜欢这故事 |
[36:04] | And I guess it just popped out. | 就脱口而出了 |
[36:06] | Popped out? I don’t need Hacker | 脱口而出 我不想哈克 |
[36:07] | Knowing about my mother’s meatloaf. | 知道我妈妈的肉卷 |
[36:09] | Why are you so upset? | 你为什么生气 |
[36:11] | Because… what goes on between us is ours. | 因为我们之间的话专属于我们俩 |
[36:16] | Come on Booth | 好了 布斯 |
[36:17] | You must’ve told a lot of people the meatloaf story right? | 你肯定告诉很多人肉卷的故事了吧 |
[36:26] | So I got a print off the linen. | 我在亚麻布上找到指纹了 |
[36:28] | Had your people run it through the database. | 在数据库里核对了 |
[36:30] | – You get a name? – Yeah Alexander Wheaton. | -你找到对应的人了吗 -是 亚历山大·维顿 |
[36:33] | The director of Roman antiquities. | 罗马馆的馆长 |
[36:39] | You want evidence? | 你要证据吧 |
[36:40] | We found your evidence. | 我们找到了你的证据 |
[36:43] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐 |
[36:44] | I didn’t kill Dr. Kaswell. | 我没杀凯斯文博士 |
[36:45] | You were in the building Dr. your | 你当时在那里 博士 |
[36:47] | Fingerprint was on the priceless mummy. | 你的指纹在那无价的木乃伊上 |
[36:49] | Well there’s been some kind of mistake. | 这一定是哪出错了 |
[36:51] | I would never have touched something that valuable | 没戴手套 我不会碰那些贵重物品 |
[36:53] | Without being gloved and Leslie would never have allowed it. | 莱斯利也不会允许的 |
[36:56] | Wait a minute | 等等 |
[36:59] | I know what happened. | 我知道是怎么了 |
[37:01] | Hmm okay. | 说 |
[37:02] | So what happened Doc? I’m waiting; I’m all ears. | 那天发生什么了 博士 我洗耳恭听 |
[37:05] | I did go to see her that night. | 那天晚上 我是去找过她 |
[37:06] | I’d been a jerk jealous about her getting the grant money. | 我以前犯傻 嫉妒她拿到那笔资金 |
[37:10] | We’d been friends for years; I wanted to apologize. | 我们是多年的朋友 我想向她道歉 |
[37:13] | We made up and she wanted to show me Anok | 于是我们和好了 她想给我看阿诺克 |
[37:16] | You know scientist to scientist. | 科学家之间的交流 |
[37:18] | She opened Anok’s coffin and the mummy slipped. | 她打开棺木 那木乃伊就滑了出来 |
[37:21] | I reached out to stop it. | 我伸手去扶 |
[37:23] | It was just a reflex. | 那只不过是条件反射 |
[37:24] | Did she show you the CAT scans? | 她给你看了造影扫描结果吗 |
[37:26] | Yes. | 看了 |
[37:27] | But she swore me to secrecy. | 但她要我发誓保密 |
[37:28] | It was such an important find | 那可是项相当重大的发现 |
[37:29] | I wasn’t going to betray her trust. | 我不会背弃她的信任 |
[37:31] | Right then after you saw them the mummy vanishes | 你看过他们之后 那木乃伊就不见了 |
[37:32] | With your fingerprint your friend dies | 只剩你的指纹 和你死去的朋友 |
[37:35] | And these scans they just disappeared. | 而那些扫描结果 也跟着消失了 |
[37:37] | No the scans were in her notes. | 不 扫描结果在她的笔记里 |
[37:38] | She showed them to me before she submitted them. | 她在提交前给我看过 |
[37:41] | The scans that were supposed to be | 扫描结果本应该交给 |
[37:43] | Submitted to Dr.Steven Turnbull here? | 斯蒂文·特布尔博士 |
[37:44] | He was the administrator yes. | 对 他是负责人 |
[37:45] | They’d be in the notes he turned over to you. | 扫描结果应该在由他交给你的笔记里 |
[37:49] | He deliberately withheld the scans. | 他故意隐瞒了扫描结果 |
[37:51] | Well destroyed them is more likely Okay. | 很可能是把报告毁掉了 |
[37:52] | Turnbull’s spot is number ten. | 特布尔的车位是10号 |
[37:56] | So if he did it he probably put the mummy in his car | 如果是他毁掉的 也是他把木乃伊放在车里 |
[37:58] | And he took off with it. | 一起带走 |
[37:59] | I can’t imagine anyone destroying an artifact | 我难以想象谁会如此摧残一件文物 |
[38:01] | Like that especially a scholar like Turnbull. | 尤其当对方是像特布尔这样的学者 |
[38:04] | I was going to call him | 我本来还想给他打电话 |
[38:05] | To talk about my work with Meti? | 谈谈关于麦提的新发现 |
[38:07] | Steven Turnbull’s vehicle here? | 斯蒂文·特布尔的车在这里 |
[38:09] | Yeah that’s right. | 对 是这里 |
[38:10] | Shut that off there will you Bones? | 把那个关上 骨头 劳驾 |
[38:11] | All right can you step out of the car? FBI. | 请从车里退出来 联邦探员 |
[38:13] | You could be destroying evidence. | 你可能是在摧毁证据 |
[38:15] | Oh man another drug dealer? | 伙计 又有毒贩子吗 |
[38:17] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[38:18] | I do a good job so word of mouth it gets around… | 我工作出色 大家口口相传 |
[38:20] | Is he a regular customer of yours? | 他是你们的常客吗 |
[38:22] | No. he saw my ad at the laundromat. | 不 他是在自助洗衣房里看到我的广告 |
[38:25] | At the laun… | 在洗衣 |
[38:26] | No wonder you have nothing | 难怪只有 |
[38:27] | But drug dealers coming to you. | 毒贩子找你 |
[38:29] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -什么 |
[38:30] | Stand over there. over there Rodney. | 站到那边去 那边 |
[38:33] | Take a whiff. | 闻闻看 |
[38:36] | Smells like christmas. | 闻起来像是过圣诞节 |
[38:39] | I saw the CAT scans. | 我看了造影扫描 |
[38:43] | I was going to sneak in | 我本来想溜进去 |
[38:45] | Take the ruby and close the mummy. | 把宝石取走 把木乃伊恢复原状 |
[38:48] | But Leslie came back. | 可刚好莱斯利回来了 |
[38:50] | We argued. | 我们吵了起来 |
[38:56] | I lost my retirement in the market. | 我的养老金都赔进股市了 |
[39:00] | No one even knew that ruby was in there. | 没人会知道那里还有块红宝石 |
[39:05] | She shouldn’t have gotten in the way. | 她不该挡道 |
[39:08] | Yeah it was her fault. | 对 都是她的错 |
[39:21] | Hey what you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:23] | My work. | 工作 |
[39:24] | Dr. Brennan and I found cause of death for Meti. | 布纳恩博士和我发现了麦提的死因 |
[39:27] | – He’s actually… – look Daisy | -他实际上是 -黛西 |
[39:29] | I should’ve had more faith in you. | 我应该多信任你一些 |
[39:30] | I just I knew how important this was | 我只是 我知道这有多重要 |
[39:33] | And I always want you to get everything that you want. | 我总是想让你如愿以偿 |
[39:35] | And anytime you don’t it kills me. | 要是你没能如愿 我也饱受折磨 |
[39:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:38] | You know by looking over your shoulder | 我那样监督你 |
[39:40] | It only makes people think that you can’t do things. | 只能让人们觉得你做不到 |
[39:42] | And you can. You… | 而你能行 你 |
[39:43] | You’re brilliant. | 你聪明绝顶 |
[39:45] | Certainly well above average. | 确实超过一般水平 |
[39:48] | Okay brilliant. | 好吧 聪明绝顶 |
[39:49] | You know Dr. Brennan was very impressed by you. | 知道吗 布纳恩博士对你印象非常深刻 |
[39:52] | She said that? | 是她说的吗 |
[39:53] | Unsolicited. | 还是主动提起的 |
[39:56] | You’re so beautiful Daisy. | 黛西 你真美 |
[39:57] | And I promise that if you ever fail in the future | 我保证 今后即使你失败了 |
[40:00] | I will do absolutely nothing but just give you a hug. | 我绝不做多余的事 除了给你一个拥抱 |
[40:06] | That’s the nicest thing you ever said to me. | 这真是你对我说的最动人的话 |
[40:09] | And I really do love the breathing exercises. | 其实我非常喜欢那个呼吸练习 |
[40:14] | So… | 那么 |
[40:16] | Do you want to be my Lance-a-lot again? | 你还想再做我的骑士吗 |
[40:20] | You know that drives me crazy! | 你明知道这会让我疯狂 |
[40:48] | Bones we’re not supposed to be down here yet. | 骨头 我们现在不该下来 |
[40:50] | You’re with me Booth. | 是你跟来的 布斯 |
[40:52] | This is my find. You’re not gonna get into trouble. | 这是我的发现 你不必给自己找麻烦 |
[40:54] | Don’t don’t step on that! | 别 别踩那个 |
[40:55] | Why? god this is so cool! | 为什么 天啊 真是太妙了 |
[41:01] | So he wasn’t trampled by his brother? | 那就是说 他并不是被他弟弟踏死 |
[41:03] | No. | 不是 |
[41:03] | Meti suffered from osteogenesis imperfecta | 麦提患有成骨不全症 |
[41:08] | Otherwise known as brittle bone disease. | 也称骨脆症 |
[41:11] | Meti’s fall from his horse killed him. | 麦提坠马致死 |
[41:13] | Anok was innocent. | 阿诺克是无辜的 |
[41:14] | His mother was right. | 他母亲是对的 |
[41:15] | So it only took 3 000 years for someone to hear her. | 3000年来终于有人听到她的倾诉 |
[41:19] | You know I’ll tell you what. | 我得说 |
[41:21] | If I was Egypt I’d throw you a party too. | 如果我是埃及人 我也会把你带进宴会的 |
[41:27] | I have to speak. | 我得说 |
[41:29] | I hate these things. | 我讨厌这些没生气的东西 |
[41:31] | What are you talking about Bones? | 你在说什么呢 骨头 |
[41:33] | You’re great at these things. | 你对此很在行 |
[41:35] | Listen you changed history. | 听着 你改写了历史 |
[41:38] | How many people can say that? | 有几个人能这样标榜自己 |
[41:39] | You can. | 你能 |
[41:41] | Every arrest you make changes history. | 你的每次追捕都在改写着历史 |
[41:43] | You make the world safer. | 你让世界更安定 |
[41:45] | With your help. | 那有你的鼎力相助 |
[41:49] | So Andrew… | 那 安德鲁他 |
[41:52] | I thought you were going to take him to this thing. | 我以为你是邀他来参加 |
[41:54] | That’s what he told me. | 他是这么告诉我的 |
[41:56] | I was yes but… | 我本来邀请了他没错 可是 |
[42:00] | You and I this was our case | 你和我 这是我俩的案子 |
[42:03] | And I guess… | 所以我想 |
[42:06] | What goes on between us | 我们之间的事 |
[42:08] | That should just be ours. | 就该为我俩所有 |
[42:11] | Isn’t that what you said? | 你不就是这么说的吗 |
[42:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:18] | Come on you two. | 快来 你们俩 |
[42:20] | The ambassador is about to speak. | 大使要发言了 |
[42:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |