时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I can hear you the recepetion is bad here | 我听不清楚 信号很差 |
[00:04] | Aliens? I told you baby I’m done hunting aliens. | 老婆大人 我发誓 我没有在找外星人 |
[00:07] | I… am on the road. | 我在回家路上啊 |
[00:09] | Yeah in florida. Yeah. | 没错 还在佛罗里达 |
[00:11] | What? No I’m in my hotel room working late. | 什么 才不是 我一直在埋头工作 |
[00:16] | You’re just gonna have to trust me babe. | 你得相信我啊 老婆 |
[00:18] | Yeah. Well I’m s… I’m sorry that’s the way you feel. | 千真万确 你不信我也没办法 |
[00:25] | A s-souvenir from florida. | 你那些佛罗里达纪念品 |
[00:29] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[00:31] | Oh babe I can’t take a… like a list right now. | 老婆 我现在没办法把单子拿出来 |
[00:34] | Well there are no pens… | 这旅馆没有笔… |
[00:38] | Or pads in this hotel. | 也没有便签纸 |
[00:51] | Oh my god! | 苍天啊 |
[00:53] | Babe! | 老婆 |
[00:54] | I found one. | 我找到了 |
[00:56] | No not a pen… | 我说的不是笔 |
[00:58] | An alien. | 是外星人 |
[01:00] | A real one. | 货真价实 |
[01:02] | Oh my god I gotta get a picture of this. | 老天 我得拍下来 |
[01:08] | What’s that?! | 那是什么 |
[01:12] | Baby… there’s more of ’em. | 他们不只一个 |
[01:19] | I I come in peace. | 我爱好和平 |
[01:22] | I’m… Marvin Brickman but you can call me Marvin. | 我名叫马文 布克曼 可以叫我马文 |
[01:25] | Or Marv. | 或小马 |
[01:35] | Oh my god! oh my god! | 天哪 救命啊 |
[01:43] | I made reservations at the club. | 我在酒吧开了个房 |
[01:45] | Deejay spider tonight | 今晚的DJ是蜘蛛 |
[01:47] | Then uh back to my place? | 然后 回我家怎么样 |
[01:50] | I’m not sure if I can wait for tonight. | 不知道我能不能忍到今晚 |
[01:53] | Okay I was fine until you just said that. | 好吧 你这话倒是把我挑起来了 |
[01:56] | You know I have a key to the egyptian storage room. | 我有埃及储藏室的钥匙 |
[02:00] | Not on campus not at work. | 不打野战 不要在工作时间 |
[02:02] | Come on are you really as virtuous as you seem? | 拜托 还要装清纯吗 |
[02:05] | I can be very bad when the time is right. | 必要时 我可是很色的 |
[02:11] | We do get a very generous lunch break | 咱一会儿去吃大餐 |
[02:13] | And there’s a little hotel a few blocks from here. | 然后去几个街区外的小旅馆 |
[02:15] | Wow Mr. Bray. | 不错嘛 小布雷 |
[02:19] | Dr. Saroyan um | 萨罗杨博士 |
[02:20] | I was just asking angela | 我在问安琪拉 |
[02:22] | If she could do some 3-d modeling of a um | 能否对考古部门送来的破碎腿骨 |
[02:24] | shattered femur that I was given by the archaeology department. | 做三维成像模型 |
[02:26] | Save it . Bray. | 省省吧 布雷先生 |
[02:28] | You think you have the big secret but you don’t. | 别再做掩耳盗铃的事了 没必要 |
[02:34] | I thought we were being subtle. | 我还以为咱掩饰得不错 |
[02:36] | Oh man do you think hodgins knows? | 那哈金斯会知道吗 |
[02:46] | Can you imagine if we found an alien a real one? | 如果这真是外星人会怎样 |
[02:49] | You mean someone who slipped illegally into the country from mexico or Canada? | 你是指那个墨西或是加拿大的偷渡者吗 |
[02:53] | Come on bones you don’t believe | 不是啦 难道你就不相信 |
[02:54] | that there are other real life-forms out there? | 宇宙里还有其他生物吗 |
[02:56] | Well the probability is very high | 可能性是很高 |
[02:59] | But any aliens visiting this planet | 可但凡能来到地球的外星人 |
[03:00] | Would have sufficient intelligence | 应该有足够的智慧 |
[03:02] | Not to die in the middle of the desert. | 避免自己死在沙漠中 |
[03:04] | Hey. FbI special agent seeley booth. | 我是联邦探员瑟雷 布斯 |
[03:06] | This here is dr. Temperance brennan from the jeffersonian. | 这位是杰斐逊的坦普瑞 布纳恩博士 |
[03:08] | Sheriff Jerry Bonds | 杰瑞邦警长 |
[03:10] | But you probably got that from my shiny badge | 看我那闪亮亮的警徽 |
[03:12] | My imposing gun and my big hat. | 威风的手枪 帅气的警帽就知道 |
[03:14] | Yeah. Right. | 那是 那是 |
[03:15] | Remains are over there. | 尸体在那边 |
[03:17] | They’re right over there. | 就在那 |
[03:19] | Been there for a while. | 已经有一段时间了 |
[03:22] | Looks like an alien to me. | 还真像个外星人 |
[03:24] | Judging by the pelvic inlet and the pubic symphysis | 从骨盆入口和耻骨联合判断 |
[03:28] | Female | 是女性 |
[03:28] | Maybe 30 years old. | 大概三十出头 |
[03:30] | Earth female? | 是地球人吗 |
[03:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:33] | Body moisture was trapped by this silver coat she’s wearing | 尸体的水分被这件银色外衣保留下来 |
[03:36] | turning some of her fat into adipocere. | 把部分脂肪变成了尸蜡 |
[03:39] | I have no idea why it’s so hard. | 不知道为什么它这么硬 |
[03:41] | Didn’t even dig a shallow grave. | 凶手就这么弃尸荒野 |
[03:42] | Just left her here to be eaten. | 让她被野狗吃 |
[03:44] | Which is the smartest possible way to get rid of human remains. | 这是最明智的处理尸体手法 |
[03:47] | What the hell is going on here now? | 你们是什么人 |
[03:49] | Oh easy. FBI. | 别乱来 |
[03:50] | Put the shotgun down ma’am. | 把枪放下 夫人 |
[03:51] | This is my land. | 这是我的地盘 |
[03:52] | I’ve got a right to protect my land. | 我有权保护我的领地 |
[03:54] | Yeah uh-huh Marsha but we got a dead body. | 话虽如此 玛莎 可这里发现一具尸体 |
[03:59] | A woman seems like. | 是一名女性 |
[04:00] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[04:01] | Now I’ve got dead people. | 又死一个人 |
[04:03] | You don’t know anything about this? | 你毫不知情吗 |
[04:05] | – Nope. – I want the remains brought | -不知道 -我想把这具尸体 |
[04:07] | Back to the jeffersonian for examination. | 带回杰斐逊实验室 |
[04:09] | Nuh-uh not going to happen. | 这不可能 |
[04:10] | My jurisdiction my body. | 这是我的地盘 我的尸体 |
[04:11] | She stays here. | 得留在这里 |
[04:13] | No FBI Has got jurisdiction on this case. | 你错了 联邦调查局正式接手这案子 |
[04:14] | You want it right? | 是你让我们来的 |
[04:15] | Mm-hmm. The FBI will keep you apprised. | 我们会跟你汇报案情的了 |
[04:16] | Nuh-uh FBI’s got jurisdiction only if I agree. | 你错了 唯有经我同意 你们才有司法权 |
[04:19] | Otherwise you need to jump through several legal hoops | 否则 你们就必须再走些程序 |
[04:22] | Which will take some time | 走完这些程序也要些日子 |
[04:23] | During which time | 而这段时间里 |
[04:23] | The victim stays in town. | 死者必须留在镇上 |
[04:25] | Then why did you call us? | 那你干嘛还让我们来 |
[04:26] | I could use the help | 想请你们帮帮我 |
[04:28] | But I’m not going to take the heat when people scream | 但我不想让全镇的人都嚷嚷说 |
[04:30] | I sent an alien off to washington for secret testing. | 我把外星人送去华盛顿做秘密实验 |
[04:34] | I’ve been through that before. | 我可是受过这气 |
[04:35] | These remains are not extraterrestrial. | 可这并非外星人的尸体 |
[04:45] | It’s a cell phone. | 只是部手机 |
[04:46] | You hope. | 你猜对了 |
[05:26] | I trace the cellphone owe to the guy who found the remains. | 你发现的那部手机是报案人的 |
[05:28] | I’m holding him on trespassing charges. | 我以擅自侵入罪拘留了他 |
[05:31] | This is part of our hospital that got shut down. | 医院的这边早已关闭 |
[05:33] | It’s a perfect place for you to look at the remains. | 是你做尸检的好地方 |
[05:36] | I need to send samples back to the lab. | 我得将部分样本送回实验室 |
[05:37] | Yeah yuh-huh but the the big body part stays here. | 好吧 但大部分还是要留在这 |
[05:39] | Now the remains are in here | 现在 那尸体在这 |
[05:41] | and uh Mr. Breekman’s at my office | 布克曼先生在我办公室 |
[05:42] | If you want to come with me agent Booth. | 跟我来吧 布斯探员 |
[05:46] | Hey uh you’re going to be okay here all alone in this spooky hospital | 你愿意独自一人在这阴深深的医院里 |
[05:49] | with a dead alien body? | 解剖外星人吗 |
[05:52] | Yes. | 愿意啊 |
[05:53] | Right… that would be me who wouldn’t want that. | 那好 是我胆没你大 |
[05:59] | The remains are encased in adipocere. | 尸体上覆盖着一层尸蜡 |
[06:00] | If it’s okay with sheriff lobo | 如果警长允许 |
[06:03] | Maybe you could send me some. | 你把样本送给我 |
[06:04] | It appears to be petrified. | 看起来是石化了 |
[06:06] | A coat alone doesn’t account for that. | 单单一件外衣无法导致尸体石化 |
[06:08] | I’ll send the coat to hodgins | 我把外衣寄给哈金斯 |
[06:10] | See what he can discern from it. | 让他做分析 |
[06:11] | Her skeletal robusticity and large areas of muscle attachment suggest | 从骨骼和肌肉状况来看 |
[06:16] | Extremely good health. | 她身体状况极好 |
[06:18] | A couple weeks in the desert | 她都被弃尸在沙漠上好几周 |
[06:19] | and no critters got at these remains? | 怎么还没有东西来吃她 |
[06:21] | Perhaps the result of green radiation from alien hyperdrive systems? | 是飞船引擎发出的绿辐射保护了她 |
[06:27] | Or something not crazy. | 可能有更合理的解释 |
[06:30] | The man who found them remarked | 报案者声称 |
[06:31] | that he saw several sets of orange eyes | 看到有几双橘红色的眼睛 |
[06:34] | staring at him from the darkness. | 在黑暗中有眼睛盯着他 |
[06:36] | Orange-eyeballed aliens? | 橘色眼睛外星人 |
[06:38] | Tapetum lucidum of the American coyote glows orange | 当草原狼的视网膜被灯光照射时 |
[06:42] | when light strikes the retina. | 会反射出橘色光 |
[06:44] | What he saw were likely coyotes | 他看见的很可能是草原狼 |
[06:46] | not orange-eyeballed aliens. | 不是橘色眼睛外星人 |
[06:50] | Oh you were being facetious. | 你刚刚在开玩笑 |
[06:53] | That’s funny. | 是很好笑 |
[06:54] | Wearing your earpiece | 戴上耳机 |
[06:55] | He’s not going to be able to hear me | 他就听不到我说话 |
[06:57] | So I can help you with your interrogation. | 这样我才能协助审讯 |
[06:59] | Some people who chase UFOs believe in alien abductions. | 追踪UFO的人相信外星人绑架 |
[07:03] | Now these people tend to be | 这些人倾向于 |
[07:05] | dreamy um highly suggestible | 幻想 极易受暗示 |
[07:08] | and possess a strong belief that there is something larger than them out there | 并且坚信世上有比他们更强大的东西 |
[07:13] | Something that they can’t control. | 那些他们无法控制的东西 |
[07:15] | Look I only found the body. | 我只是发现尸体 |
[07:17] | I didn’t make it dead. | 不是我弄死它的 |
[07:18] | Ok that’s…that’s very disuse in language “make it dead.” | 我们通常不会说”弄死它” |
[07:23] | So Mr. Brickman you were abducted by aliens five years ago? | 布克曼先生 五年前你被外星人绑架过吗 |
[07:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:26] | If the aliens are so advanced | 如果外星人如此先进 |
[07:28] | Why would they need probes? | 为何还要刺探你 |
[07:29] | I think they like it. | 我想他们喜欢吧 |
[07:31] | Why would you hook up with aliens | 那你怎么还会去找那些 |
[07:33] | if they like to anally probe you? | 那你做调查的外星人 |
[07:36] | Th-there are two races of aliens | 外星人分两种 |
[07:37] | And they do not see eye to eye. | 他们势不两立 |
[07:40] | Right. | 是吗 |
[07:42] | I I know things. | 我总能知道一些事 |
[07:44] | I get laughed at | 尽管受尽讥讽 |
[07:45] | but I persist because I know things. | 我仍坚持己见因为我是对的 |
[07:48] | It just seems like maybe I deserve a little respect for that. | 你们这些人该尊重我 |
[07:51] | All right of course. | 好 当然 |
[07:53] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[07:54] | Okay then can I go home? | 好的 我能回家了吗 |
[07:57] | Why were you in the desert last night? | 你昨晚去沙漠干嘛 |
[08:00] | I was looking for UFOs. | 我在找UFO |
[08:02] | No I mean to that specific area. | 可你怎么就偏偏走到了那里 |
[08:03] | I mean what are the chances of you stumbling | 有什么可能 你在漆黑的夜里 |
[08:06] | across a body in the dark… | 不偏不倚地找到尸体 |
[08:08] | The vastness… | 在那漫无边际的 |
[08:10] | …vastness of of the desert? | 在那漫无边际的荒漠中偏偏走到那里 |
[08:11] | You really want me to believe | 你想让我相信 |
[08:12] | That that’s some kind of big coincidence? | 这一切仅仅是巧合吗 |
[08:14] | Yes it it was a coincidence. | 正是如此 纯属巧合 |
[08:21] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[08:22] | I think you’re lying. | 我觉得你在撒谎 |
[08:24] | Sometimes I think you just pull me | 我觉得你只不过是拿我 |
[08:25] | into these interrogations to show off. | 来衬托出你自己有多聪明 |
[08:26] | Wait Booth I | 等等 布斯 我… |
[08:30] | Until you tell the truth you know what? | 除非你跟我说实话 |
[08:31] | You’re not going home. | 不然休想回家 |
[08:45] | You have something on your mind? | 在想什么呢 |
[08:47] | This thing that we have going here… | 我在想我们之间的事 |
[08:52] | You’re worried about Cam knowing? | 你担心凯会知道 |
[08:54] | No no. | 不是 |
[08:57] | I’m worried about Hodgins not knowing. | 我担心哈金斯不知道 |
[09:03] | Listen… | 听着… |
[09:04] | Wendell… | 温德尔… |
[09:08] | Hodgins and I are in the past. | 我和哈金斯已经是过去式了 |
[09:11] | I mean if you were really totally in the past | 如果你们真的是过去式 |
[09:13] | Then we wouldn’t be keeping this a secret from him. | 那就没必要瞒着他 |
[09:16] | Do you want me to tell Hodgins? | 你想让我告诉他吗 |
[09:17] | If you don’t mind I’d like to do it. | 如果你不介意的话 我想亲自去说 |
[09:21] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[09:22] | A man-to-man look-him- in-the-eye kind of thing? | 是你们男人之间的对话吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah something like that. | 没错正是如此 |
[09:31] | Okay let’s do it your way. | 好吧 就按你的方式去做吧 |
[09:38] | You mean talk to Hodgins or…? | 你是说跟哈金斯 还是说… |
[09:42] | You’re the worst. | 你这个小坏蛋 |
[09:43] | Both. | 都来 |
[09:46] | Consider this a do-over. | 就当是加时赛 |
[09:54] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗 |
[09:56] | Oh no do you know who I am? | 不认识 你知道我是谁吗 |
[09:58] | FBI? | 联邦探员 |
[09:59] | Military intelligence? That’s an oxymoron you know | 捍卫军事情报 你们自相矛盾 |
[10:02] | A term that contradicts itself. | 你们说一套做一套 |
[10:03] | I’m Delmy Polanco. | 我是戴利帕科 |
[10:04] | I’m the most important UFO blogger in the world. | 是世界上最重要的UFO博客作者 |
[10:06] | “Important blogger” talk about an oxymoron. | 满嘴矛盾论的金牌博客作者 |
[10:09] | What can you tell me about the alien body? | 关于外星人尸体你有什么要说的 |
[10:10] | I don’t know anything about the alien body. | 根本没有外星人尸体 |
[10:12] | Definitely FBI. | 果然是官方作风 |
[10:14] | I can practically smell the suit. | 透着一股子西装腥臭 |
[10:16] | I don’t wear a suit all the time you know. | 我从来不穿西装 |
[10:19] | I see you’ve met Delmy. | 你见过戴利了 |
[10:20] | I’m looking for info into a foil-wrapped body with alien features | 我在询问关于外星人尸体的消息 |
[10:23] | pieces of which have already been sent | 你们为何擅自将它的碎片 |
[10:24] | to the Jeffersonian institution in Washington D.C. | 送到华盛顿的杰弗逊法医实验室 |
[10:30] | I’m invoking the freedom of information act | 信息公开法明文规定 |
[10:32] | Which means you have to tell me what I want to know. | 我有知道事实的权力 |
[10:34] | The freedom of information act is not a magic spell Delmy. | 信息公开法并非百试不爽的 |
[10:38] | It merely gives a citizen the right to request information. | 它仅仅赋予公民要求信息的权力 |
[10:42] | I’m gonna post all this on my blog tonight | 我今晚要把这些都写在博客里 |
[10:44] | And by tomorrow morning this whole town | 到明天早上 |
[10:46] | will be swarming with UFO nuts. | 整个城镇都会是UFO狂人 |
[10:48] | Trespassing again? | 把她当擅闯民宅抓起来吧 |
[10:51] | Well this facility is clearly marked private property. | 这栋楼房已经清楚标明是私人物业 |
[11:02] | Oh good you got here for the good stuff. | 来的正好 刚到最精彩的部分 |
[11:04] | – What good stuff? – MRI. | -有什么精彩的 -核磁共振 |
[11:06] | It’s an older model but entirely serviceable. | 是旧型号 但完全能用 |
[11:09] | Okay for future reference that’s not the good stuff. | 以后查起来可就麻烦了 |
[11:10] | Well sure it is look at all those | 当然不会有问题 看这里 |
[11:12] | remodeled lateral malleolus fractures. | 重塑的外侧踝骨破碎 |
[11:13] | Also signs of inflammation to the tannin fibers here and damaged | 丹宁纤维上的发炎 还有就是… |
[11:34] | You know I won’t say anything about the scream | 我不跟别人说你尖叫 |
[11:35] | if you don’t say anything about the gun. | 你也别人提我那枪 |
[11:36] | Those terms are satisfactory. Right. | 好的 一言为定 |
[11:46] | That’s five. | 直径五毫米 |
[11:47] | Too big to be buckshot. | 应该不是散弹 |
[11:50] | Photos you sent of the first one show | 你发送的第一张照片表明 |
[11:52] | to be a ball bearing approximately | 滚珠直径接近 |
[11:54] | 7.5 millimeters. | 七点五毫米 |
[11:55] | This makes number six. | 已经有六颗滚珠了 |
[11:56] | Certainly enough metal to generate the magnetism | 结合核磁共振产生的磁力 |
[11:59] | to raise the remains when exposed to the MRI. | 足以抬升起整具骸骨 |
[12:01] | Well when I receive them I might be able | 把它们送过来 我也许能找到 |
[12:03] | to I.D. the manufacturer and intended use | 制造商和用途 |
[12:04] | which I imagine was not murder. | 本来应该不是用来杀人的 |
[12:07] | Hey. Uh I finished the facial | 去除核磁共振干扰 |
[12:09] | reconstruction off the MRI… | 我完成了面部复原 |
[12:11] | I’m emailing it now. | 我现在就发过来给你 |
[12:12] | Sorry it is not an alien. | 抱歉 这不是外星人 |
[12:15] | I noticed on the MRI | 在核磁共振成像图中 |
[12:16] | That the victim’s patellas were fractured. | 我发现死者的膝盖骨折过 |
[12:17] | Well I’ll swab the area | 我会擦拭这里 |
[12:19] | And send the samples with the ball bearings. | 将棉花棒连同滚珠一起送来 |
[12:22] | Well there’s no striations on the ball bearings in this photo you sent | 在滚珠照片中没有发现擦痕 |
[12:25] | So there’s no evidence that they were shot. | 所以滚珠应该不是被用作子弹 |
[12:27] | Shotgun maybe? Full of ball bearings? | 或许是用滚珠上膛的散弹枪 |
[12:29] | Well the owner of the ranch threatened us with a shotgun. | 牧场主就是用散弹枪威胁我们 |
[12:33] | Not so fast dr. Brennan. | 别急着走 布纳恩博士 |
[12:36] | I know you dislike flesh | 我知道你不喜欢处理肌肉 |
[12:37] | But I’m going to need you to remove the adipocere and organs | 可我需要你把尸蜡和器官取下来 |
[12:39] | And send them to me. | 然后送给我 |
[12:41] | Ooh dr. Brennan dealing with flesh. | 让布纳恩博士处理肌肉 |
[12:42] | Like a cat dealing with water. | 就像把猫放在水里 |
[12:44] | Flesh is not my strength. | 处理肌肉并非我的强项 |
[12:46] | You’re going to need a hair dryer | 你需要一个电吹风 |
[12:47] | And some cooking spray. | 还有喷雾油 |
[12:55] | Yep I’ve caught her trespassing on my ranch a bunch of times. | 是她 我不只一次抓到她偷偷潜进我的牧场 |
[13:00] | That’s El Crazerita. | 她就是那疯婆子 |
[13:01] | El Crazerita. You know her real name? | 你知道这个疯婆子的真名吗 |
[13:03] | Nope. I don’t make friends with these nuts. | 不知道 我也不想知道 |
[13:06] | Sheriff Bon says you’ve been charged | 警长说你曾有三次 |
[13:07] | With misdemeanor assault with a firear about three times. | 被指控持枪行凶 |
[13:10] | Someone cut through this fence agent Booth. | 是那些人擅自闯进我家牧场 |
[13:13] | They were trespassers. | 他们是非法入侵 |
[13:14] | which is why I was never convicted. | 所以我永远不会被定罪 |
[13:16] | Even though you shot at them? | 即使你开枪打他们也不会吗 |
[13:17] | – Salt – Salt? | -我用的是盐 -什么 |
[13:19] | Salt. Rock salt. | 我用岩盐做子弹 |
[13:21] | Stings like a sumbitch. | 像给蜜蜂蛰一样疼 |
[13:23] | Discourages trespassing. | 只是想给他们点教训 |
[13:25] | You ever use ball bearings instead of salt? | 那么你有没有用钢珠代替岩盐 |
[13:27] | Ball bearings?! | 钢珠 |
[13:29] | Pssh! that’d rip somebody apart. | 那我早就把人打烂了 |
[13:31] | Hmm. Like when you took a shot at uh ol’ El Crazerita? | 就像你打疯婆子一样 |
[13:34] | You think I killed her? | 你以为是我杀的她吗 |
[13:36] | You think I’m dumb enough | 你觉得我会蠢到就为了 |
[13:38] | To spend my life in prison for killing some alien head nut | 让自己的余生关在牢里 就为了杀掉这帮 |
[13:41] | who spent all her time shooting stupid videos? | 只会拍些疯狂录像的猪头吗 |
[13:43] | Videos? Videos of what? | 录像 什么录像 |
[13:45] | Videos of everything. | 他们什么都拍 |
[13:46] | Looking for spacemen. | 为了找太空人 |
[13:49] | You want to know about her? Ask | 要是你还想问什么 就去找布莱恩吧 |
[13:52] | At the space place cafe. | 他开了家太空站咖啡厅 |
[13:54] | She was always hanging out at his diner | 她总是在他的常客 |
[13:56] | With the other fruitcakes. | 成天就跟一帮疯子瞎混 |
[13:57] | Sure. Tell you what. I’ll take a look | 好吧 不过 |
[13:58] | At your shotgun there and run some tests. | 我得检查你的枪 拿去做些实验 |
[14:00] | You know just to make sure. | 为了证明你说的一切属实 |
[14:14] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[14:15] | Very good dr. Brennan. | 很好 布纳恩博士 |
[14:16] | Yes it was. | 的确如此 |
[14:18] | Now remove the stomach. | 好 现在将胃拿出来 |
[14:21] | She was covered in ethyl parathion and aldicarb. | 她全身都有乙基对硫磷 |
[14:25] | It was all over her space-age outerwear. | 就连她的太空服上都是 |
[14:28] | It’s an insecticide. | 是一种杀虫剂 |
[14:29] | It’s extremely illegal in the u.S. | 在美国是绝对禁止的 |
[14:30] | But it’s still sold south of the border. | 但在南部边境上仍有售 |
[14:32] | It explains why the adipocere dried so quickly. | 这就是为什么尸蜡会干的这么快 |
[14:35] | So our victim was using a dangerous insecticide. | 就是说 死者在用一种危险的杀虫剂 |
[14:38] | Not unusual for someone | 对于一个成天只是 |
[14:39] | who’s a couple of tacos short of a combo plate. | 干嗑玉米卷的人 那杀虫剂来做什么 |
[14:42] | – Nice metaphor. – Thanks. | -生动又贴切 -谢谢 |
[14:44] | I found something! | 我发现一些东西 |
[14:48] | It’s a memory card… tied to a string. | 是个记忆卡 用线缠着 |
[14:52] | It appears to be dental floss. | 好像是牙线 |
[14:54] | Check her teeth. | 检查她的牙 |
[14:55] | Any evidence of floss still on her teeth? | 看看是否有用过牙线的痕迹 |
[15:01] | Yes. There’s a fragment tied to the left second premolar. | 有 在左侧的前臼齿有段碎牙线 |
[15:05] | She was hiding the card. | 她为了藏这张卡 |
[15:07] | It’s an old prison trick. | 这是犯人们的老把戏 |
[15:08] | She tied one end of the floss to her tooth | 她把牙线一端缠到牙上 |
[15:10] | The other end to the memory card so if she needed it | 另一端缠在记忆卡上 |
[15:13] | She could use the floss to pull it up. | 需要时通过牙线把卡拉上来 |
[15:14] | I’ll overnight the card to Angela. | 我用连夜快递将它寄给安琪拉 |
[15:17] | Whatever is on it was important enough to hide. | 不管是什么 一定重要到要藏起来 |
[15:21] | My guess it’s important enough to kill for. | 我猜 她可能就为此丧命的 |
[15:33] | Hey Hodgins. | 哈金斯 |
[15:34] | Hey man did you hear? | 兄弟 你知不知道 |
[15:36] | Brennan’s sending the victim’s sd card from Roswell. | 布纳恩把死者的记忆卡寄了过来 |
[15:39] | Probably video on there the government wanted suppressed. | 说不定就是那帮官员极力掩盖的事实 |
[15:42] | – Because at area 51… – right um. | -因为在51区… -好的 听着 |
[15:44] | Look do you have a second? | 你现在有空吗 |
[15:46] | Sure yeah. | 有啊 |
[15:47] | Something wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:50] | We’re friends right? | 我们是朋友 对吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:53] | I don’t lie or keep things from my friends. | 我跟朋友从来都是坦诚相待 |
[15:56] | Okay all right. | 好的 |
[15:59] | Angela and I… | 安琪拉和我… |
[16:04] | You’re kidding right? | 开玩笑的吧 |
[16:05] | Go ahead kid… knock yourself out. | 接着说 孩子 爱怎么说就怎么说 |
[16:08] | Hey good luck with that. | 祝你好运了哈 |
[16:10] | Hodgins what I’m trying to tell you | 哈金斯 我想告诉你的是 |
[16:12] | Is that my luck has already been good. | 我已经十分好运了 |
[16:17] | I would never want you to think that I… | 我不想让你会觉得我… |
[16:19] | No no Wendell stop stop stop. | 不会的 温德尔 好了 听我说 |
[16:21] | It’s been over between Angela and me for a long time. | 我和安琪拉的事早就过去了 |
[16:23] | I have moved on. | 我已不再留恋 |
[16:24] | And you know what? I’m happy for you you know? And for her. | 我为你 也为她高兴 |
[16:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:29] | Yes really. | 是真的 |
[16:31] | You’re both my friends. | 你们两个都是我的朋友 |
[16:32] | Why wouldn’t I be happy for you? | 我有什么好别扭的呢 |
[16:34] | I don’t… okay. | 我不… 好吧 |
[16:37] | Thanks man. | 谢谢啦 哥们 |
[16:39] | Of course. I’ll tell you what hey | 没问题 我有个主意 |
[16:41] | Why don’t the three of us grab lunch together? | 咱三个人今天一起吃午饭怎样 |
[16:45] | This is a good thing Wendell | 这是件好事啊 |
[16:47] | this should not be weird for us. | 别再扭扭捏捏的 |
[16:48] | Yeah yeah sure lunch. | 好的 一起吃午饭 |
[16:50] | That sounds great man. | 这主意不错啊 哥们 |
[16:51] | Great good good. | 好的 好的 |
[16:57] | The stomach acid ate away at the card | 胃酸侵蚀了记忆卡 |
[16:58] | But Angela says she should be | 但安琪拉说她应该可以 |
[16:59] | Able to pull something off of it. | 把里面存的东西弄出来 |
[17:01] | Well Vinton said El Crazerita shot a lot of video. | 对了 温顿说疯婆子拍了很多摄像 |
[17:03] | Maybe she filmed the real thing. | 也许她拍到了真的 |
[17:05] | What an extraterrestrial? | 什么 天外来客吗 |
[17:07] | Yeah look you said it was possible all right? | 你也说过这是有可能的 |
[17:08] | But they have big eyes and big heads you know | 但他们有大眼睛和大脑袋 |
[17:11] | For the super-smart brain. | 才能配得上超级聪明的大脑 |
[17:12] | That’s far more logical if they had the eyes of flies | 更合理的是他们长着像苍蝇一样的眼睛 |
[17:15] | And the exoskeleton of a cockroach. | 和蟑螂一样的骨架 |
[17:17] | Insect people? | 昆虫人 |
[17:19] | Insects can’t fly a spaceship. | 昆虫才不会驾驶宇宙飞船 |
[17:21] | Well the cockroach is an evolutionary marvel. | 蟑螂是进化史上的奇迹 |
[17:24] | They can withstand radiation | 它们可以抵抗辐射 |
[17:26] | Live without breathing for almost an hour | 不呼吸也能维持生命一小时 |
[17:27] | Go without eating for weeks. | 也能几个星期不进食 |
[17:29] | Imagine that combined with an intelligence | 想象一下如果它们再结合 |
[17:32] | That evolved over many millennia. | 进化了数千年的智慧 |
[17:34] | Plus they do have extra arms. | 再加上 它们还长了很多手 |
[17:45] | Wow would you look at this place? | 看看这个地方 |
[17:48] | Wow. This is so cool. | 够酷的哈 |
[17:52] | “ufo museum research center.” | UFO研究中心 |
[17:55] | Check this out. Look at those guns. | 快看啊 看这些枪 |
[17:56] | No way bones! look at this. | 骨头 来看这个 |
[17:58] | Rocketship 7. Hey I used to watch that when I was a little boy. | 长江七号 我小时候的最爱 |
[18:01] | The Sweetlees and there was Mr. Beeper | 这是甜甜 这是哔哔先生 |
[18:03] | And promo the robot. | 还有小机器人 |
[18:04] | Well the way this craft is designed | 倘若飞船是这样的话 |
[18:06] | It could never leave the earth’s atmosphere. | 连地球的大气层都飞不过去 |
[18:09] | Mmm yeah but according to Dave Thomas and rocketship 7 | 可是汤戴维和长江七号里面说 |
[18:11] | You would go on adventures like no other. | 你想去哪里 就能去哪里 |
[18:13] | You two looking for aliens? | 你们也在找外星人吗 |
[18:15] | – The name’s Blaine Miller. – Not exactly. | -那就是布莱恩 米勒 -我们找的不是外星人 |
[18:18] | Oh you hear about that body they found up at Vinton’s place? | 你们是来调查在温顿那发现的尸体吧 |
[18:21] | We never mentioned a body Mr. Miller. | 你是怎么知道尸体的事的 米勒先生 |
[18:22] | Nothing travels faster than the speed of light | 在小镇上没什么 |
[18:24] | than gossip in a small town. | 比八卦传得快了 |
[18:26] | Excuse me sir? Mm. | 不好意思 请问一下 |
[18:27] | Why are all these radios on? | 为什么这些无线电都开着 |
[18:28] | Oh well this is some of the original | 这些是以前用来截获 |
[18:30] | equipment that picked up the signal from the craft | 在罗斯维尔登陆的 |
[18:32] | that landed right here in Roswell. | 宇宙飞船信号的装置 |
[18:34] | Dave these are the radios that heard the aliens. | 戴夫 收音机是用来窃听外星人的动静 |
[18:38] | Oh! But that’s absurd. Why would she believe you? | 荒谬至极 她怎么会相信你的 |
[18:40] | Because they travel all the way to Roswell | 因为他们跟大家一样相信有外星人 |
[18:42] | to believe in aliens just like everybody else. | 才大老远到罗斯维尔来 |
[18:44] | Do you recognize this woman Mr. Miller? | 你认识这个女人吗 米勒先生 |
[18:46] | Sure. This is Ursula Lapine. | 认识 她叫乌苏拉 莱派 |
[18:49] | She’s a regular. | 是这的常客 |
[18:50] | She the one who’s dead? | 她死了吗 |
[18:52] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[18:53] | Maybe a month ago. | 大概一个月前 |
[18:54] | She was having an argument with another woman. | 她和另一个女人在吵架 |
[18:56] | I had to tell her to keep it down. | 好不容易才劝她们住口 |
[18:57] | And who was this other woman? | 那么和她吵架的人是谁 |
[18:59] | I don’t know; I never saw her before. | 不认识 以前从没见过 |
[19:00] | African-American good-looking. | 非裔美国人 很漂亮 |
[19:02] | In a suit. | 穿着职业装 |
[19:03] | This woman Ursula… she live around here? | 这个乌苏拉住在这附近吗 |
[19:04] | Outside of town. | 她住市外 |
[19:05] | She’s in one of those shiny spaceship-type trailers. | 她住在一间长得像飞船的拖车里 |
[19:08] | I think I hear something. | 我听见什么了 |
[19:10] | I think I hear a spaceship. | 我好像听到飞船 的信号了 |
[19:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | She was serious? | 她不是在开玩笑吗 |
[19:22] | This must be the place… spacey-looking trailer. | 一定是这里了 飞船样的拖车 |
[19:25] | Oh one of the windows is broken. | 一个窗户破了 |
[19:27] | All right. Stay behind me Bones. | 好 你跟在我后面 |
[20:01] | Bones I think you need to see this. | 骨头 你应该看看这个 |
[20:03] | And you need to see this. | 你应该看这个 |
[20:06] | There’s blood on it. | 上面有血迹 |
[20:07] | Could have been what busted her knees. | 也许是这个把她的膝盖磕破了 |
[20:09] | You got to check this out. | 你快来看看这些 |
[20:15] | Oh she seems very thorough. | 她研究的很全面 |
[20:17] | Mmm. The word loony come to mind? | 真是彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[20:19] | This is a remarkably well-researched wall for a crazerita. | 看来这疯婆子是做足功课的 |
[20:23] | Crazerita is right. | 疯婆子是对的 |
[20:25] | What about this here? Look. | 快看这个 |
[20:26] | Check this out hmm? | 看这里 |
[20:27] | Something was taken. | 有些东西被撕掉了 |
[20:28] | Maybe that’s why Ursula was killed. | 可能她就是为了这些送死的 |
[20:30] | Well this cinder block | 那个空心砖 |
[20:31] | was obviously used in an assault. | 显然是攻击工具 |
[20:32] | We have to analyze the blood. | 得检验上面的血迹 |
[20:34] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[20:34] | Maybe we can pull a print off the block like this. | 我们还可以从上面采到指纹 |
[20:44] | All right. Watch this. | 好了 看 |
[20:46] | This… | 这样 |
[20:53] | That… | 这就是 |
[20:54] | is magic. | 魔法 |
[20:56] | Science. | 是科学 |
[21:01] | Did you have any luck? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[21:04] | Was the data damaged? | 里面的数据被毁了吗 |
[21:05] | Uh a bit. | 一点点 |
[21:06] | There might still be a few corrupted frames. | 外壳被损坏 |
[21:08] | so it’s video. | 视频也受损 |
[21:09] | Yeah but I think it’s gonna play. | 是的 应该还可以播 |
[21:14] | Oh my god is that what I think it is? | 天啊 这真的是外星人吗 |
[21:18] | And are those…? | 这些不会是 |
[21:19] | No. | 不会的 |
[21:20] | Impossible. | 这不可能 |
[21:23] | This was doctored. | 视频被动了手脚 |
[21:24] | No… it isn’t. | 不 没有 |
[21:25] | This was verified by the scanning software at a pixel level. | 这是已经被验证过的录像 |
[21:31] | Are you saying our victim might have stumbled on a real UFO? | 你是说死者发现了真的UFO |
[21:47] | So assuming that the figures in the hazmat suits are of | 如果穿防护服的人是平均身高 |
[21:50] | average height then this structure here must be | 这个东西就 |
[21:54] | about four to five meters tall. | 大约有四到五米高 |
[21:55] | Why is the ground glowing? | 为什么地面在发光 |
[21:57] | Uh the light seems to be emitting from a spilled liquid. | 好像是地上的液体在发光 |
[21:59] | UFO fuel. | 飞船燃料 |
[22:01] | What are those two humanoid shapes there | 在防护服和飞船之间的 |
[22:04] | between the hazmat-suited humans and the craft? | 两个人形阴影是什么 |
[22:07] | Well look I’m gonna keep working on this footage | 我要继续分析这个视频 |
[22:10] | but you guys have to admit | 你们得承认 |
[22:11] | that this makes the hairs on your arm stand on end right? | 这视频让人毛骨耸然 |
[22:14] | The hairs on my arm are not reacting in any way. | 我的毛倒是没有耸起来 |
[22:18] | But thanks Angela. | 谢谢啦 安琪拉 |
[22:19] | It’s not a spaceship. | 这不是宇宙飞船 |
[22:21] | Well if it smells like a duck walks like a duck | 如果这东西闻起来像鸭子 走路像鸭子 |
[22:23] | quacks like a duck… | 叫起来也像鸭子 |
[22:24] | But then it would be a duck not a spaceship | 那它是个鸭子 不是飞船 |
[22:27] | so your point escapes me. | 我搞不懂你说什么 |
[22:28] | – It’s just a metaphor… – Have you decided to let me go? | -只是打个比方 -你能放我走了吗 |
[22:30] | No actually we have a few more questions. | 不 其实还有几个问题问你 |
[22:32] | You ever been out to Ursula Lapine’s trailer? | 你去过乌苏拉的拖车吗 |
[22:34] | No. | 没有 |
[22:36] | Oh we have evidence that you’re lying. | 我们有证据证明你在撒谎 |
[22:37] | Yep you fell into that one Delmy. | 戴利 你被抓包啦 |
[22:39] | We have your fingerprints on a cinder block | 我们在空心砖上采到了你的指纹 |
[22:42] | that was used to break into her trailer. | 你用它砸破拖车的玻璃 |
[22:43] | Also blood. | 上面还有血迹 |
[22:44] | And you took something off her wall. | 你从她的墙上撕了什么下来 |
[22:49] | If I give it to you will you drop | 如果我给你们 |
[22:51] | the trespassing charges and let me go? | 你们就当什么事都没发生过吗 |
[22:52] | If you don’t hand it over | 如果你不交出来 |
[22:53] | I’ll just charge you with obstructing justice | 你的罪名就是妨碍司法公正 |
[22:55] | and he’ll charge you | 他还会告你 |
[22:56] | with interfering with a federal investigation… | 干涉联邦调查 |
[22:58] | Eh maybe even murder… | 甚至是谋杀 |
[23:00] | and you will pray for the good old days where all you were worrying about | 你就会怀念这段成天 |
[23:03] | were those silly little trespassing and burglary charges. | 玩些小偷小摸的快乐时光了 |
[23:06] | I find he’s very useful in certain situations. | 我发现他有时候挺机灵的 |
[23:09] | Very useful. | 是很机灵 |
[23:10] | So gonna hand ’em over? | 交出来吧 |
[23:18] | Holy cow. | 很好 |
[23:21] | Pay dirt. | 有料 |
[23:23] | I gotta get better at frisking. | 我早就该搜身 |
[23:26] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[23:27] | This is Ursula with Marvin. | 这是乌苏拉和马文 |
[23:30] | I’m gonna need a copy for my article. | 我需要一份复本用在我的文章里 |
[23:33] | “UFO-obsessed woman dies in alien encounter.” | UFO狂热女死于和外星人接触 |
[23:40] | So the swab from the victim’s damaged patellas | 查过死者膝盖上的残留物 |
[23:44] | show traces of sediment but it’s not cement. | 有沉淀物 但并非水泥 |
[23:46] | So what hit her knees wasn’t cinder block? | 她的膝盖并非被砖头所伤 |
[23:48] | No the sediment is gypsum | 没错 上面找到石膏 |
[23:50] | dating back to the pleistocene and holocene eras. | 属于更新纪和全新纪的 |
[23:53] | It’s probably from the Tularosa | 可能来自于图拉罗萨或 |
[23:55] | or Eestancia basins. | 大牧场盆地的 |
[23:56] | – Mexico?! – Yeah. | -位于墨西哥吗 -是的 |
[23:57] | Northern Mexico is the closest occurrence of this rock. | 北墨西哥离这种石头最近 |
[24:02] | The insecticide that she was soaked in | 泡她的杀虫剂是 |
[24:03] | it’s called “Tres Pasitos.” | 派瑞杀 |
[24:05] | It’s not available in the United States. | 在美国没有 |
[24:07] | Is it available in mexico? | 那在墨西哥可以使用吗 |
[24:09] | Readily. | 当然可以 |
[24:09] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[24:12] | …so I took the information that you gave me | 我分析了你给我的资料 |
[24:14] | And it looks as though the projectiles | 得出的结论是 |
[24:17] | First impacted next to the juncture between the frontal and parietal bones. | 滚珠从额骨和顶骨的连接处射入 |
[24:22] | So the bearings entered beneath her chin | 那么滚珠是先从下颚下穿进去 |
[24:24] | Then ricocheted around in her skull? | 再进入颅骨的吗 |
[24:25] | Yeah that seems to make the most sense. | 没错 正是如此 |
[24:27] | But I’ve never heard of any projectiles | 我不知道哪种子弹可以 |
[24:29] | That would enter at that range and not fracture the skull. | 射穿下颚骨而不破坏颅骨 |
[24:32] | Well what about like slow-moving projectiles? | 那么会不会是缓行子弹 |
[24:35] | Maybe a paintball gun? | 也许是一把彩弹枪呢 |
[24:37] | A little more powerful than that but not much. | 它的力量比那个要大一点 |
[24:41] | Time for lunch. | 午饭时间到啦 |
[24:44] | To prove we’re all fine? | 为了证明我们都相安无事吗 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:03] | You guys can hold hands if you want. | 你们大可以牵牵小手 |
[25:06] | Eat off each other’s plates… | 你一口 我一口 |
[25:08] | I mean any and all of that kind | 我是说 你们可以大方耍浪漫 |
[25:09] | Of gooey romanticism is completely fine by me. | 我都完全不介意 |
[25:12] | We know Hodgins. | 我们明白 |
[25:15] | I’m not really the public display kind of guy. | 我不是那种喜欢公开亲热的男人 |
[25:18] | I’m just saying you don’t need to be afraid or… | 我就是想说你们不用担心我… |
[25:28] | There. See? | 那就对了 看吧 |
[25:29] | My head did not explode. | 我没发飙 |
[25:32] | Um I’m not really okay with being kissed | 我不喜欢你 |
[25:35] | When it’s not about me. | 在这种情况亲我 |
[25:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:37] | Panicked but everything’s fine right? | 我有点慌了 你还好吗 |
[25:40] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[25:41] | Everything’s not fine. | 一切都不好 |
[25:45] | This is a fraught situation. | 你们这么做大错特错 |
[25:49] | It’s important to face these things head-on. | 应该勇敢的面对存在的问题 |
[25:51] | Sweets | 斯维斯 |
[25:53] | There’s nothing to face okay? | 没什么问题需要面对的 |
[25:56] | I mean we can see | 我们知道 |
[25:57] | Why you’d think that | 你为什么这么想 |
[25:59] | But we’re all fine. | 但是我们三个都很好啊 |
[26:02] | I am… I’m fine. | 我…我很好 |
[26:07] | Lance your order’s ready. | 兰斯 你的外卖好了 |
[26:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:18] | Why are we here? | 我们来这干嘛 |
[26:19] | We want to know what brought you out here | 我们想知道发现尸体的当晚 |
[26:21] | The night you found Ursula’s body. | 你来这干嘛 |
[26:23] | I told you I was out UFO spotting. | 我说过了 我来找飞碟 |
[26:24] | And I told you I don’t believe in that big of a coincidence. | 我也说过了世上没有这么巧的事 |
[26:27] | How long were you and Ursula lovers? | 你和乌苏拉交往多久了 |
[26:28] | Go ahead. Take a look. | 拿去看看吧 |
[26:32] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[26:36] | Ursula understood. | 乌苏拉理解我 |
[26:38] | Sh-she believed. | 她相信我 |
[26:40] | My wife thought I was crazy. | 我妻子把我当疯子 |
[26:42] | What makes this patch of desert any different to you than any other patch of desert? | 你为什么偏偏选择这条路 |
[26:47] | This is where we were when we first saw the lights. | 这是我们第一次看见光的地方 |
[26:50] | Where did you see the lights? | 你在哪看见的光 |
[26:52] | Beyond those hills. | 在那山的远处 |
[26:53] | Hot spheres very clear. | 球形的 很清楚 |
[26:56] | Ursula and I saw them together. | 我和乌苏拉一起看到的 |
[26:58] | How far? | 离这多远 |
[27:01] | Maybe two kilometers. | 大约两千米 |
[27:02] | That would be mexico. | 那是墨西哥了 |
[27:04] | We were going to check it out together | 我们打算下次再来镇上的时候 |
[27:05] | Next time I came through town. | 一起去看个究竟的 |
[27:07] | We… we’d meet every few weeks. | 我们几周见一次 |
[27:09] | So you and Ursula were true believers. | 这么说你和乌苏拉是忠实信徒 |
[27:11] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[27:12] | Ursula she was convinced that if she could find proof | 乌苏拉坚信她能 |
[27:15] | of alien visitation it would make her rich. | 靠外星人发大财 |
[27:18] | What happened to her Marvin? | 她后来怎么了 |
[27:20] | Really. | 说真的 |
[27:21] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[27:25] | I think she came out here without me. | 我想她丢下我一个人来了 |
[27:29] | Maybe she thought I wanted half her money. | 可能是她不想跟我分财产 |
[27:32] | She maybe saw the lights and crossed over | 她看见光然后翻了过去 |
[27:35] | And they took her… | 他们把她抓走… |
[27:38] | And experimented on her | 拿她做实验 |
[27:39] | And then they dumped Ursula in the desert | 然后把她的尸体扔到荒无人烟的沙漠 |
[27:41] | Like the cold heartless scientists that they are. | 一帮泯灭人性的科学家 |
[27:52] | So the footage was pretty rough | 影片非常粗糙 |
[27:54] | As you saw so I ran an application | 所以我就用软件 |
[27:56] | To counteract the motion of the camera with opposite movement. | 抵消相机的抖动 |
[27:59] | Then I translated each pixel of the infrared spectrum | 然后将红外光谱像素译成了 |
[28:02] | Into a pixel of the visible color spectrum. | 可视彩色光谱像素 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:06] | Let’s see it. | 来看看吧 |
[28:17] | Well that’s a lot more terrestrial than I expected. | 这看起来可不像什么天外来客哦 |
[28:20] | Two tanker trucks some sort of digger. | 两辆油罐车还有挖掘机 |
[28:25] | And this is a hose. | 这里是个水管 |
[28:26] | What do you think three inches? | 你们觉得这有三英寸宽吗 |
[28:28] | That’s the source of the glowing liquid. | 发光液体就是从那出来的 |
[28:30] | Yeah but what about the alien things? | 没错 但是那个奇怪的东西是什么 |
[28:34] | Fremontodendron mexicanum. | 墨西哥连翘 |
[28:36] | It’s mexican flannelbush. | 是墨西哥法兰绒木 |
[28:38] | Weird glowing liquid in the mexican desert | 墨西哥沙漠中的诡计液体 |
[28:40] | Hazmat suits. | 灾害防护服 |
[28:42] | Whoa! They must’ve been dumping chemicals illegally. | 他们是在非法倾倒化工废物 |
[28:47] | Oop she fell. | 她摔倒了 |
[28:48] | That must’ve been where she fractured her knees. | 她就是在那被摔断膝盖的 |
[28:50] | Yeah but she still managed to get away. | 没错 可她还能勉强离开 |
[28:52] | You guys see what happened? | 你们看懂了吗 |
[28:55] | She was out looking for UFOs | 她本来是去找飞碟的 |
[28:56] | But found this instead. | 但是却发现这个 |
[28:58] | These guys killed her. | 招致杀身之祸 |
[28:59] | You know I think I liked this all better when it was aliens. | 我倒宁可这些都是外星人 |
[29:11] | So I was able to clarify the chemiluminescent signature | 我已经可以确定在视频中 |
[29:14] | of the materials being dumped in the video. | 化学物质是什么了 |
[29:16] | Manganese and sodium borohydride. | 锰和硼氢化钠 |
[29:18] | Used in the manufacture of batteries. | 这些通常用于制造电池 |
[29:20] | Can you get a specific manufacturer from that? | 找到是哪家工厂吗 |
[29:22] | I did. | 当然 |
[29:23] | Innatron. | 内创化工 |
[29:24] | Mexican flannelbush is on the verge of extinction right? | 墨西哥法兰绒木属于频临灭绝的树种 |
[29:27] | Innatron has a plant located smack-dab in the middle | 内创有个工厂正好 |
[29:30] | Of the last remaining flannelbush population | 坐落在仅有的法兰绒木群中 |
[29:32] | Here in Juarez | 在华雷斯城 |
[29:33] | And they use manganese and sodium borohydride. | 他们使用锰和硼氢化钠 |
[29:59] | Dr. Hodgins I’m kind of in the middle of… | 哈金斯 我正在… |
[30:02] | You were right sweets. | 斯维斯你说的对 |
[30:03] | Everything is not fine. | 这一切都不好 |
[30:07] | It’s not fine at all. | 我一点也不好 |
[30:09] | This is a good time. | 你来得正好 |
[30:11] | Don’t know if I want to crawl into a hole and die or… | 我真不知道我是该找个洞把自己埋了 |
[30:14] | Run over Wendell and Angela with a truck. | 还是开着卡车从他俩身上压过去 |
[30:17] | You know it’s natural to have those feelings. | 你这么想很正常 |
[30:20] | But I’m a better man than this. | 但是我没那么坏啊 |
[30:21] | I mean I… I want to be happy for them. | 我是真心想为他们开心 |
[30:25] | You know I really do. | 我真的是这么想的 |
[30:26] | Well it’s easier for us to accept loneliness | 人们比较容易接受曾经的爱侣 |
[30:28] | As long as the person we were once with is also alone. | 跟自己一样孤身一人 |
[30:32] | When she finds happiness with someone else | 当我看到她和别人开心快活的时候 |
[30:34] | Oh man it’s like being stabbed in the heart. | 我的心就像被针扎一样疼 |
[30:36] | It’s the human condition. | 人之常情 |
[30:38] | You know it’s why there are so many movies | 所以才会有那么多电影 |
[30:40] | And plays and songs and poems. | 戏剧 歌曲和诗歌 |
[30:42] | Yeah yeah yeah yeah art art. | 这我知道 那是艺术 |
[30:44] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[30:46] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[30:47] | Well first you need to figure out what you want. | 首先 你得明白你想要什么 |
[30:50] | I want to not be filled with anger and-and… | 我不想自己满心都是愤怒 |
[30:55] | Pain and resentment. | 痛苦和忿恨 |
[30:57] | I don’t want to be jealous. | 我不想嫉妒 |
[31:00] | Do you want Angela back? | 你想让安琪拉回到你身边吗 |
[31:05] | I don’t think you’re jealous. | 我觉得你不是在嫉妒 |
[31:06] | I think that you’re grieving what you’ve lost. | 你是在为你所失去的爱情伤感 |
[31:10] | Grieving? | 伤感 |
[31:12] | As in grief? | 我只是悲伤吗 |
[31:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:15] | Oh man the only thing that cures grief is time. | 老兄 唯有时间是治愈悲伤的良药 |
[31:17] | Unless you’re recommending a lot of alcohol. | 除非你推荐我沉溺于酒精 |
[31:19] | I can’t really recommend alcohol. | 我才不会让你喝酒 |
[31:22] | Man that’d be great if you could though right? | 如果你真能那样倒好了 对吧 |
[31:25] | I recommend time. | 慢慢来吧 |
[31:28] | So just… smile and act like a good guy? | 就是让我保持微笑 做一个老好人 |
[31:32] | You are a good guy. | 你本就是个好人 |
[31:40] | You know there was a time that I thought | 我曾一度以为 |
[31:42] | That Angela and I would be together forever. | 我会和她长相厮守 |
[31:48] | Can I just sit here for a minute? | 我能在这坐会儿吗 |
[31:50] | Yeah take all the time you need. | 当然 坐多久都行 |
[32:04] | There is nothing in this video that indicates | 这份录像中看不出 |
[32:06] | What kind of weapon was used to kill the victim. | 她死于何种武器 |
[32:08] | Yeah. It’s true. | 是的 确实 |
[32:09] | It doesn’t look like anybody’s armed. | 这里好像没有人持枪 |
[32:12] | Now I was able to salvage some of the audio track. | 我找回了一些音轨 |
[32:17] | That’s just white noise. | 那只是噪音 |
[32:19] | Yeah I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[32:20] | But I scrubbed the background | 但我擦去了背景音 |
[32:22] | And separated the different frequencies | 并分离了不同频率 |
[32:24] | And then I amplified the resulting file. | 放大最终分离出的声音 |
[32:31] | That’s spanish. | 那是西班牙语 |
[32:33] | Yeah. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[32:34] | We’re going to have to get a translator. | 我们得找一个翻译 |
[32:36] | No I was a cop and coroner in New York City | 不用 我以前在纽约市是警察兼验尸官 |
[32:38] | So I speak some. | 我会讲一点 |
[32:39] | – Can you play that back? – Yeah. | -你能倒回去吧 -好 |
[32:46] | “I’m in charge. | 我是你们的头 |
[32:47] | “if you don’t get this done before sunrise | 如果你们无法在黎明前完成 |
[32:49] | You’ll regret it.” | 后果自负 |
[32:53] | She’s not from Mexico though. | 她不是墨西哥人 |
[32:55] | You can tell that? | 这你也知道 |
[32:56] | The way she says “estoy” and “arrepentir”. | 她那”estoy” 和”arrepentir”的发音 |
[32:58] | The Puerto Rican cops used to make fun of me | 波多黎各警察曾经取笑我 |
[33:01] | When I pronounced my “t”s and “p”s like that. | 当我那样发 “t”和 “p” |
[33:02] | So you think that… | 那么 你认为她 |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:05] | The speaker is definitely American. | 她是百分之百的美国人 |
[33:10] | Ursula thought she was filming a UFO crash site? | 乌苏拉认为拍到的是UFO坠毁现场 |
[33:12] | But she ended up with footage | 但结果却拍到 |
[33:14] | Of an American dumping toxic waste | 一个美国人在倾弃有毒废料 |
[33:17] | In the Mexican desert. | 在墨西哥沙漠中 |
[33:18] | Rachel Adams. | 雷切亚当 |
[33:19] | – American? – Yes. | -美国人 -是的 |
[33:20] | She’s an Innatron executive | 她是内创化工的主管 |
[33:22] | In charge of waste management. | 负责废料处理 |
[33:23] | She’s based in Juarez Mexico. | 她住在墨西哥的华雷斯城 |
[33:25] | – African-american. – Yes. | -非裔美国人 -是的 |
[33:27] | Well the owner of the diner said | 餐馆老板说 |
[33:28] | That the victim was seen | 看见死者与 |
[33:30] | Arguing with an african-american businesswoman. | 一个非裔美国女人争执 |
[33:36] | …so we put together a range of weapons | 我们找来一些武器 |
[33:38] | Which might fire ball bearings at a velocity | 能以某一速率发射钢珠 |
[33:40] | Congruent with the damage done to the inside of our victim’s skull. | 试图寻找强度等同于凶器的武器 |
[33:44] | Okay we have a paintball gun | 好的 这里有彩弹射击枪 |
[33:47] | An air rifle a BB gun and a pvc pipe zip gun. | 气枪 空气枪 塑料管自制手枪 |
[33:50] | Each modified | 经调试 |
[33:51] | To fire six 17.5-millimeter ball bearings. | 可发射六个直径17.5毫米的钢珠 |
[33:56] | Melons lined with paraffin and | 裹有石蜡并 |
[33:57] | Filled with dense agar gelatin | 注满浓稠琼脂明胶的甜瓜 |
[33:59] | Which mimics skull and brain matter. | 模拟头颅及大脑 |
[34:00] | What’s with the faces? | 这些大头贴是怎么回事 |
[34:04] | We um | 我们 |
[34:05] | Well I guess I kind of got inspired. | 是我 灵感迸发 |
[34:10] | Inspired? | 灵感迸发 |
[34:11] | All right | 好吧 |
[34:12] | Goggles everyone. | 请带好护目镜 |
[34:20] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:24] | All right. Okay. | 好了 |
[34:25] | So the paintball gun ball bearing | 好咧 彩弹射击枪射出的滚珠 |
[34:27] | Didn’t have enough force to get through my skull. | 力量不足以射穿我的头颅 |
[34:29] | That’s too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[34:31] | I’m next. | 下一个是我 |
[34:33] | I’ll shoot you. | 我来射你 |
[34:39] | That was way too much damage. | 太有杀伤力了 |
[34:42] | That blew your head clear off. | 把你的头盖骨整个炸飞 |
[34:46] | I don’t know if anyone should enjoy their work this much. | 他未免也太入戏了吧 |
[34:50] | You and Dr. Saroyan are still in the running. | 还剩下你和瑟罗博士 |
[34:53] | Uh I got it. | 让我来 |
[35:05] | Not enough force to kill Dr. Saroyan. | 威力不足以杀死瑟罗博士 |
[35:12] | Angela the balls are rattling | 滚珠在安琪拉的头里面格格作响 |
[35:14] | but your head is still intact. | 可你的头颅依然完整无缺 |
[35:15] | Call that thing by my name one more time. | 再把那东西叫成我试试 |
[35:17] | I dare you. | 有你好看 |
[35:20] | It was a zip gun. A perfect | 凶器是自制手枪 一件完美的 |
[35:22] | Untraceable cheap weapon easily homemade. | 不留痕迹的便宜武器 易于自制 |
[35:25] | That was fun. | 太好玩了 |
[35:27] | Boys. | 臭男生 |
[35:28] | You got that right. | 你说对了 |
[35:39] | Want to do it again? | 想再玩一次吗 |
[35:44] | I have an appointment agent booth | 我有会议要开 |
[35:46] | I don’t have to answer your questions. | 没空回答你的问题 |
[35:48] | We follow all of the rules set forth by the EPA | 我们公司谨遵环境保护局 |
[35:51] | And environmental restrictions in the NAFTA treaty. | 以及北美自由贸易协定中的环境限制 |
[35:53] | Right. On paper. | 纸上谈兵而已 |
[35:54] | – I resent that. – We have witnesses | -你说错了 -我们有目击证人 |
[35:56] | At roswell who said that they saw you arguing with the witness | 看到你在罗斯韦尔和死者争执 |
[36:00] | On the day that she was murdered. | 她就是当天被杀害的 |
[36:02] | Did your witness tell you what we were arguing about? | 你的目击证人有没有告诉你我们为何争执 |
[36:10] | You were trying | 你试图 |
[36:11] | To buy video footage Ursula had taken of you | 买下乌苏拉拍到的 |
[36:13] | Illegally dumping toxic waste. | 你非法倾弃有毒废料的视频 |
[36:15] | She thought she had real footage of a ufo | 她自以为拍到的是UFO |
[36:17] | So unfortunately for you she didn’t give it up. | 所以 很不幸 她不肯卖给你 |
[36:23] | I work for a major corporation | 我的公司 |
[36:26] | That’s just signed a billion- dollar deal with the mexicans. | 我刚跟墨西哥人签下一桩十亿美元的大买卖 |
[36:29] | You think you can extradite me? | 你认为单凭这个能把我拿获归案吗 |
[36:32] | Take your best shot. | 尽管放马过来吧 |
[36:45] | Here comes something. | 有新发现 |
[36:46] | What’s it say? | 怎么说 |
[36:47] | It says that Innatron | 资料上说内创化工 |
[36:50] | Contracts its waste disposal to an independent contractor. | 将其废品处理签给了一个独立承包商 |
[36:53] | Is it owned by a shell company? | 是归一家控股公司所有吗 |
[36:56] | Norte Domesticas yes. | 没错 北德公司 |
[36:57] | Well you know we’ll get D.C. on it | 回去再拿这家公司的搜查令 |
[36:58] | But I’m going to tell you right now | 反正我现在就已经 |
[37:00] | I already know who owns that shell company. | 知道这个空壳公司是谁的了 |
[37:01] | – Rachel adams? – Yep. | -雷切亚当吗 – 对 |
[37:02] | Innatron pays the shell company | 内创化工向这个空壳公司 |
[37:04] | Hundreds and thousands of dollars | 投入大笔资金 |
[37:05] | To get rid of the waste and rachel and her crew | 来解决掉这些废料 而雷切带着手下 |
[37:07] | They just dump it in the desert and they pocket the money. | 把废料倒进沙漠 然后将钱纳入囊中 |
[37:10] | Well Ursula Lapine thinks | 乌苏拉却自以为 |
[37:11] | She’s photographing extraterrestrial contact | 拍到了天外来客 |
[37:14] | They catch her she ends up dead. | 外星人抓住了她 结果她死了 |
[37:16] | Well why would she turn down the money in the diner | 那么 她为什么没在饭店把钱收了 |
[37:19] | Then agree to meet out in the desert? | 却同意在沙漠里见面呢 |
[37:21] | Perhaps that’s where they agreed to swap the video for the money. | 也许他们决定在那里把录像毁掉 |
[37:24] | I guess. | 有可能 |
[37:26] | Oh you say “yeah I guess ” but you mean | 你说”有可能” 但你其实在说 |
[37:28] | “I don’t think so.” | “我才不信” |
[37:29] | Rachel lives in Juarez. | 雷切住在华雷斯城 |
[37:31] | I mean she could get herself an untraceable gun | 她大可以在十五分钟之内弄到一把 |
[37:34] | What in like 15 minutes? | 高级手枪 |
[37:36] | Instead she shows up with a homemade zip gun? | 相反 她却弄了一把自治弹簧枪吗 |
[37:38] | That doesn’t make sense. | 不合情理啊 |
[37:39] | Right? | 对吧 |
[37:43] | Hodgins. | 哈金斯 |
[37:44] | – Hodgins.. -Oh hey dr. Brennan. | – 哈金斯 – 布纳恩博士 |
[37:46] | No Hodgins it’s not me. | 哈金斯 不是我要找你 |
[37:48] | – It’s Booth. – Okay listen. | – 是布斯 – 听着 |
[37:49] | Hodgins could we just focus on the ball bearings? | 哈金斯 将调查注意力转向滚珠 |
[37:51] | – Yeah. What about them? – Could you trace them | – 好 要我做什么 – 你能否追查到 |
[37:53] | – To innatron? – No. | – 内创化工 -不能 |
[37:55] | Well how can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[37:56] | Because they’re obsolete. | 因为这些球弹太过时了 |
[37:58] | They were manufactured in the ’40s and the ’50s. | 它们是四五十年代的产品 |
[38:00] | – For what? – Roller skates | -用于什么呢 -溜冰鞋 |
[38:01] | Fishing reels yo-yos turntables. | 鱼竿滑轮 溜溜球 轮盘 |
[38:04] | Toys?! | 玩具 |
[38:11] | Hey I’m just closing up. | 我正要关门呢 |
[38:13] | I turned off the grill about a half an hour ago. | 我半个小时之前就把铁板烧炉关了 |
[38:15] | Oh we uh… no we’re not here to eat blaine. | 我们才不是来吃饭的 |
[38:17] | Any of these work back here? | 后边这些东西还能用吗 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 能 |
[38:20] | The disruptor there from gamma-gamma six. | 那把裂解枪来自伽玛γ-6星球 |
[38:23] | Why isn’t this solar system working? | 他的太阳系模型怎么不转了呢 |
[38:24] | ’cause it’s 60 years old. | 它都已经六十岁了 |
[38:26] | What-what is with you people? | 你们想怎么样 |
[38:27] | – Well we uh… – You overheard Rachel | -我们… -你偷听到雷切 |
[38:29] | Offering payoff money didn’t you Blaine? | 想收买乌苏拉的录像 对吧 |
[38:31] | What? No. I didn’t. | 什么? 我才没有 |
[38:34] | You told us you had to ask them to keep it down. | 你说过你是还去劝架 |
[38:36] | How come you don’t interrupt Bones? | 你怎么不打断她呢 |
[38:37] | – I’m a gentlemen. – How much did you… | -我很绅士 -你打算出… |
[38:39] | How much did Rachel offer? | 雷切打算出多少钱 |
[38:40] | Ten grand? 20? | 一万? 两万? |
[38:41] | But Ursula thought | 但是乌苏拉以为 |
[38:43] | That she had proof of alien life. | 自己拍到了外星人 |
[38:45] | How much did she ask for? A million bucks? | 她开价多少 一百万吗 |
[38:47] | Hey you can’t just take stuff like that. | 你不能就这么把东西拿走 |
[38:49] | You need a warrant. | 你们得拿搜查令来 |
[38:50] | – I’ll get a warrant. – Oh no no no. | – 我会去拿的 – 不必了 |
[38:51] | We don’t need a warrant. | 我们不需要搜查令 |
[38:52] | We’re just playing. | 我们只是拿着玩玩 |
[38:54] | Yeah like the sign says. | 对吧 就像上边写的 |
[38:55] | I figure what happens | 我估计事情是这样的 |
[38:57] | Is you told ursula you could get her millions. | 你答应给乌苏拉一百万 |
[38:58] | – You arranged to… – Yeah you arranged to meet | -你安排… -你安排在沙漠里和她会面 告诉 |
[39:00] | Out in the desert told her to bring the video | 让她拿上录像 |
[39:02] | – You’d bring the buyer. – He’s trying to take your credit. | -你会把买家带去 -他想抢你的功劳 |
[39:04] | Eh he’s just talkative. | 他不过是鹦鹉学舌 |
[39:05] | Can you hand me those ball bearings there will you? | 把那些球弹递给我 |
[39:08] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[39:09] | – They seem to fit perfectly. – Come on | – 正好能对上 -拜托 |
[39:11] | That’s just a toy you couldn’t hurt a flea with that. | 那就是个玩具 连只苍蝇都打不死 |
[39:18] | Yes that would be the murder weapon. | 好 它就是凶器 |
[39:22] | Hey hey I got my rights. | 我可是有人权的 |
[39:25] | You got the right to shut the hell up Blaine. | 你只有权闭上你的破嘴 |
[39:27] | Killing that poor crazy woman for her video. | 杀了一个疯癫的穷女人就为了她的录像带 |
[39:29] | Yeah by the way that video | 对了 顺便告诉你 那个录影带 |
[39:31] | It was hid down her throat on a thread | 被她含在喉咙里 |
[39:32] | Of dental floss | 用线绑在牙上 |
[39:34] | You moron. | 你个白痴 |
[39:35] | He is a moron. | 他就是个白痴 |
[39:36] | You are definitely a moron! | 你是个大白痴 |
[39:38] | Well not literally figuratively. | 不是字面上的 是比喻的 |
[39:41] | It’s very satisfying to use an insulting colloquialism | 用粗话感觉真爽 |
[39:44] | Even when it isn’t accurate. | 即便形容得不准确 |
[39:45] | Right it’s even better when they resist arrest | 当他们拒捕的时候感觉更好 |
[39:47] | And you get to hit them. | 还可以狠揍他们 |
[39:48] | – I don’t know. – Yeah I think so. | -我不知道 -会吧 |
[39:57] | So do you feel better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[39:59] | Being open about our relationship? | 公开我们的关系吗 |
[40:01] | Yeah. Yeah you bet. | 没错 感觉好多了 |
[40:03] | You know it’s over between hodgins and me. | 我和哈金斯已经结束了 |
[40:06] | I mean you believe that now right? | 你相信我们结束了 对吧 |
[40:08] | I think everything is always more complicated than it looks. | 我觉得事情都比表象复杂很多 |
[40:12] | I am telling you mister it’s not. | 我跟你讲 先生 没那么复杂 |
[40:17] | Like Dr. Branne always said | 正如布纳恩博士常说的 |
[40:20] | no use jumping to conclusions | 在所有证据都浮出水面之前 |
[40:21] | Before all the evidence is in. | 别妄下结论 |
[40:46] | Quite a show huh? | 精彩一幕 对吧 |
[40:48] | Shouldn’t we get going home? | 我们是不是该回家了啊 |
[40:50] | Come on bones how many times do you get a chance | 拜托 骨头 我们有几何 |
[40:52] | To check out a desert sky? | 能欣赏沙漠的夜空 |
[40:53] | I’ve been in the desert many times. | 我经常到沙漠里来 |
[40:55] | Though usually I’m digging in the ground | 不过通常是在挖地 |
[40:58] | Not looking up. | 不是看天 |
[41:00] | Now’s your chance to look up. | 现在你有机会往天上看了 |
[41:02] | So look up. | 那就往天上看 |
[41:05] | But it’s ridiculous to think | 但是如果认为 |
[41:06] | There’s anything on this planet worth seeing | 在地球上没用有什么事情 |
[41:09] | which merits crossing what are literally astronomical distances. | 追古溯今更值得学习的了 |
[41:16] | Maybe aliens are anthropologists? | 也许外星人都是人类学家 |
[41:21] | Maybe they just want to study our religion | 也许他们只想学习我们的风俗 |
[41:24] | And sex and… love | 性和 爱 |
[41:27] | And our funny languages and line dancing? | 还有有趣的语言和队列舞 |
[41:30] | That’s an interesting possibility I hadn’t considered. | 我从未考虑过这种有趣的可能性 |
[41:33] | Well living creatures they like to reach out bones. | 智慧生物喜欢往外跑 |
[41:36] | Living creatures like to reach out and eat each other. | 智慧生物喜欢侵略和厮杀 |
[41:39] | Oh so what are you saying | 所以你的意思是 |
[41:41] | That the aliens just want to come down here | 外星人就想来到地球 |
[41:43] | And drink our spinal fluid? | 喝我们的骨髓油吗 |
[41:44] | Well if the aliens are advanced enough | 如果外星人科技发达到 |
[41:46] | To fly faster than light | 可以超光速飞行 |
[41:49] | Then they can probably make spinal fluid. | 它们早就可以制造骨髓油 |
[41:52] | Oh you just said that aliens are nice. | 那你是说外星人是友善的 |
[41:55] | I did not. | 我没说 |
[41:56] | You just basically said | 你的意思是 |
[41:57] | That aliens are nice anthropologists. | 外星人是人类学家 |
[42:00] | I don’t think so. | 我才不信 |
[42:02] | You think the aliens are you. | 你认为外星人和你一样 |
[42:07] | You got me. | 你猜对了 |
[42:08] | You know I-I I’m one of them. | 其实 我就是外星人 |
[42:09] | – I knew it. – I was sent down as an advance scout. | -我就知道 -我其实是外星派来的卧底 |
[42:13] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[42:14] | No probing. No probing! | 不准刺探我 |
[42:16] | Hey probing is a valuable way to gather information. | 刺探可是获得信息的绝佳途径 |
[42:19] | We know how you people like to probe… right. | 我们知道你们这些外星人爱玩这一套 |
[42:23] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[42:28] | What was it? | 什么东西 |