时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Oh, yeah. That’s the star. | 哇 好宝贝 |
[00:50] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[00:52] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[01:12] | Is it me, or are we louder stateside? | 是我听错了 还是回美国以后爱爱声音就变大了 |
[01:15] | There are no bombs to drown us out. | 因为没有炸弹来掩盖我们的声音 |
[01:17] | – Right? – Right. | -对吧 -没错 |
[01:20] | Are you serious? | 开玩笑吧 |
[01:21] | It’s 3:00 a.m. | 现在是凌晨三点 |
[01:25] | – It’s my boss. – Your boss? | -我们头儿 -你们头儿啊 |
[01:28] | Hannah here and annoyed it’s the middle of the night. | 我是汉娜 半夜三更打电话让我很不爽 |
[01:31] | At 7:00? | 七点钟吗 |
[01:33] | That’s only a few hours away. | 离现在就剩几个小时了 |
[01:36] | Do they have my name at the gate? | 门卫知道我的名字吗 |
[01:38] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 多谢了 |
[01:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:45] | Oh, breakfast at the White House. | 去白宫吃早餐 |
[01:49] | Only five of us were invited | 只邀请了我们的五个人 |
[01:51] | so maybe I can get some real questions answered. | 也许我能问出点儿名堂来 |
[01:54] | Breakfast at 4:00 a.m.? | 凌晨四点钟吃早饭吗 |
[01:56] | – 7:00. – 7:00? | -七点 -七点 |
[01:57] | But I have to change. | 但我得去换衣服 |
[01:59] | These are the only clothes that I have here. | 我在这儿就这套衣服了 |
[02:00] | – Okay. – I got to go. | -好 -我得走了 |
[02:02] | – You got to go? – Yes. | -你要走了 -嗯 |
[02:03] | – Right this second? – Yes. | -非得现在走吗 -嗯 |
[02:05] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:07] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[02:12] | Seriously? You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 耍我的吧 |
[02:25] | Look, why can’t they | 他们为什么不能 |
[02:27] | find these victims at a reasonable time of the day, huh? | 挑个更合理的时间发现被害者啊 |
[02:29] | Oh, just look at that. | 你看看吧 |
[02:30] | Look how beautiful that is, Bones. | 看看这儿有多美吧 骨头 |
[02:32] | Wouldn’t it be great to come to work every day at the beach? | 要是能天天到海滩上班该有多好啊 |
[02:35] | No. The sand and the salty air would make research | 不好 这些沙子和含盐的空气会让研究 |
[02:39] | and accurate forensic analysis impossible. | 和精确的法医鉴定都变得很困难 |
[02:41] | The victim’s decomposing at an accelerated rate. | 尸体腐烂速度相当快 |
[02:43] | Could the acceleration be | 加速是因为 |
[02:45] | a result of something chemical or radiological? | 化学物质或者放射性物质吗 |
[02:48] | No sign of radioactivity | 没有放射性物质的迹象 |
[02:50] | and no chemical that I’m aware of | 也没有任何我所知的化学物质 |
[02:52] | that would cause catastrophic cellular necrosis. | 能产生如此严重细胞坏死 |
[02:55] | Whoa-ho! What’s going on with the maggots? | 哇 这些蛆怎么了 |
[02:57] | – They’re, like, freaky happy. – Yeah, and they’re everywhere. | -它们真是非常兴奋啊 -嗯 跳得到处都是 |
[02:59] | Oh, whoa! Okay! Maggot! | 喔 有蛆 |
[03:01] | Right on the leg. Right there. | 就在我腿上 就在这儿 |
[03:02] | Can I squash him, or does Hodgins have to interrogate him? | 我能把它踩死吗 还是让哈金斯来”审问”下 |
[03:05] | I’ll get him. | 我来吧 |
[03:07] | Dr. Brennan, can you help me lift the victim? | 布纳恩博士 你能帮我把尸体抬起来吗 |
[03:11] | – Gently. – Where are you going? | -轻点儿 -你去哪儿 |
[03:12] | Uh, you know, ID’ing the victim takes forever. | 鉴定身份又不是一两分钟的事儿 |
[03:14] | I’m going to go get a cup of coffee. | 我去喝杯咖啡 |
[03:15] | Richard Dominick Genaro. | 里查德·多米尼克·吉纳罗 |
[03:17] | Born September 25, 1986. Six-two. | 1986年9月25日出生 身高六尺二[约一米九] |
[03:21] | 195 pounds. | 体重195磅[约89公斤] |
[03:22] | Or you could just check to see if he has a wallet. | 找到死者钱包那就另当别论了 |
[03:24] | Decomposition is accelerating, perhaps because of the sunlight. | 尸体分解加速可能就是因为阳光 |
[03:27] | Okay, so what do we got here, huh? Vampire from New Jersey? | 好吧 难道说新泽西有吸血鬼吗 |
[03:30] | Before we answer that, I’d like to get him back to the lab. | 等我带他回实验室了再告诉你 |
[03:34] | And we’d better do it quickly. | 我们最好动作快点儿 |
[04:12] | On three. | 我数三声 |
[04:13] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:21] | You’re stronger than you look. | 你比看起来要强壮 |
[04:22] | Well, thank you, Dr. Saroyan | 谢谢夸奖 瑟罗博士 |
[04:24] | and I appreciate your effort to help me feel comfortable at work | 我很感激你在我从精神病院出来以后 |
[04:26] | after my stint at the loony bin. | 为我提供舒适的工作环境 |
[04:28] | Are you being sarcastic? | 你这是反讽吗 |
[04:30] | No. It’s hard to tell, isn’t it? | 没有啊 这很难说 对不对 |
[04:33] | Are you being sarcastic now? | 你现在这是反讽吗 |
[04:34] | My-my shrink told me | 我的心理医生告诉我 |
[04:36] | that sarcasm is not earnest communication | 反讽并非最真诚的交流方式 |
[04:38] | and that I should try to live joyously and genuinely in every moment. | 说我应该试着愉快而充实地度过每一天 |
[04:43] | Whoa, okay, okay. Everybody, move. Or just-just freeze. | 好吧 大家都躲开 或者都别动 |
[04:48] | Wow. Piophila casei. | 哇 酪蝇啊 |
[04:51] | More commonly known as “Cheese skippers.” | 俗名叫”奶酪船长” |
[04:53] | Under certain circumstances | 在某些环境下 |
[04:55] | they jump up and they grab their butts with their mouths. | 他们会跳起来 用嘴咬住自己的屁股 |
[04:58] | I met a guy at the hospital that could do that. | 我在医院里碰见的一个哥们儿也能做到 |
[05:00] | Yeah? They have him hopped up on stimulants? | 是吗 他吃了兴奋剂吗 |
[05:03] | ‘Cause that’s what’s causing this. | 这些蛆乱跳就是这个原因 |
[05:04] | We’ll screen for amphetamines | 我们来检查一下看看是安非他明 |
[05:07] | ecstasy, cocaine… | 摇头丸 还是可卡因 |
[05:09] | That might account for the rapid decomposition. | 那大概是因为过速分解造成的 |
[05:12] | This was one big, muscly guy. | 他本来是个肌肉发达的壮汉 |
[05:14] | He had only four-percent body fat. | 他身体的脂肪含量只有4% |
[05:16] | Really? Jeez. How much did he weigh? | 真的吗 上帝啊 那他得多重啊 |
[05:18] | 89 kilos. | 89公斤 |
[05:19] | Really? This dude was shredded. | 真的吗 这哥们儿真被分解干净了 |
[05:21] | Tooth veneers over the central and lateral incisors. | 中切牙和侧切牙有做瓷贴 |
[05:25] | This guy must have had a brilliant, engaging smile. | 这家伙笑起来肯定灿烂迷人 |
[05:28] | Yeah, I’m sure he lived joyously in the moment. | 没错 我肯定他此刻活得很愉快 |
[05:33] | No, we’re really, really happy | 不对 我们真的很庆幸 |
[05:35] | that you-you didn’t kill yourself. | 你当时没自杀 |
[05:37] | Oh, I was never suicidal. | 我从来就没有自杀倾向 |
[05:38] | What happened was, I slept 20 hours a day for two months. | 事实是 有两个月我每天睡二十小时 |
[05:42] | My shrink said it was a warning sign. | 我的心理医生认为这是个危险的迹象 |
[05:43] | Sounds great to me. | 我觉得挺不错的 |
[05:45] | There’s a depression fracture at the cranial vertex. | 颅骨顶部有凹陷骨折 |
[05:47] | No sign of remodeling. | 没有整形的迹象 |
[05:49] | Smashed on top of the head? | 头顶受重击吗 |
[05:51] | I guess I’d better map these microfractures | 我最好绘制出微骨折的轮廓 |
[05:54] | which will be a satisfying and productive | 这样能高效而完美地 |
[05:56] | use of my training and abilities. | 运用我的知识和技能 |
[06:25] | Okay, this one here | 屏幕上的这位 |
[06:26] | is our victim, Ritchie the V. | 就是受害者 倒三角瑞奇 |
[06:29] | I assume he’s called “Ritchie the V” | 我猜大家叫他倒三角瑞奇 |
[06:31] | due to his body shape. | 是因为他的体型 |
[06:33] | What up? This is Ritchie the V. | 各位 我是倒三角瑞奇 |
[06:35] | Today, you’re going to learn how to get my signature V, baby. | 今天你们将学习如何练成我的倒三角身材 |
[06:41] | – Oh, Ritchie the V. – What’s going on? | -倒三角瑞奇 -最近可好 |
[06:43] | Hello, ladies. | 嗨 姑娘们 |
[06:43] | Okay, so this one is Li’l Frankie Costello. | 这位是小弗兰奇·卡斯特罗 |
[06:46] | He’s in most of these videos. | 他在大多数的录像里都出现过 |
[06:47] | These are what are known as “Guidos.” | 这些人就是我们常说的圭多 |
[06:49] | Yeah, Sweetie | 没错 亲爱的 |
[06:51] | I don’t think they actually like to be called that. | 我觉得他们不喜欢别人这么叫他们 |
[06:53] | But they do. That’s what they call themselves | 可他们喜欢啊 他们就是这么称呼自己的啊 |
[06:55] | although interestingly, not all Guidos are of Italian descent. | 很有趣的是 并非所有的圭多都是意大利裔 |
[06:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:59] | While the styles and mannerisms | 虽然他们的作风和习惯 |
[07:01] | are based on Italian-American troops | 基于美籍意大利人群体 |
[07:03] | the Guidos can be of any ethnic background. | 但圭多的种族背景是任意的 |
[07:06] | They gather at the Jersey Shore. | 他们在泽西海滩聚集在一起 |
[07:07] | The male bonding is near homoerotic. | 男性的亲密关系几乎是同性恋式的 |
[07:11] | The friends or “Bros” | 朋友 或者叫 “哥们儿” |
[07:13] | are more important to them than family. | 对他们来说比家人更重要 |
[07:16] | Right. And how do you know all of this? | 好吧 那你是怎么知道这些的 |
[07:18] | I stumbled across a compelling documentary about them. | 我偶然看到了一部关于他们的很有说服力的纪录片 |
[07:21] | The anthropologist in me was fascinated. | 作为一个人类学家 我被其深深吸引 |
[07:23] | I’ve been studying their language and customs. | 我一直在研究他们的语言和习俗 |
[07:25] | A documentary? | 纪录片 |
[07:27] | Yes. On television. | 对 在电视上看的 |
[07:30] | Sweetie, just because it’s called “Reality television” | 亲爱的 不能因为那节目是”真人电视” |
[07:33] | doesn’t mean that it’s a documentary. | 就说明它就是纪录片啊 |
[07:35] | I-I’m quite certain you are incorrect about that. | 我确定你是错的 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:47] | You sure it’s my Ritchie? | 你确定他是我的瑞奇 |
[07:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 确定 夫人 |
[07:53] | Madonna mia. | 圣母玛利亚 |
[07:55] | Um, the autopsy also shows that he may have been assaulted | 尸检报告显示他可能遭到了袭击 |
[07:58] | knocked in the head. | 头部受重创 |
[07:59] | Who did this to my Ritchie? | 这是谁干的 |
[08:01] | You tell me that right now. | 快告诉我 |
[08:04] | Can you think of anyone that would want to hurt your son? | 你能想到谁会想伤害你的儿子吗 |
[08:07] | No, Agent Booth. | 想不出 布斯探员 |
[08:09] | I cannot think of anyone who would want to hurt my Ritchie. | 我想不出谁会想伤害我的瑞奇 |
[08:12] | Not anyone. And if I could think of such an anyone | 一个人都想不出 如果我能想到哪个人的话 |
[08:14] | I would go out there and I would kill them myself | 我会在他靠近我儿子之前 |
[08:17] | before they ever got anywhere near my kid! | 直接去亲手干掉他 |
[08:19] | Any reason for him to be in trouble? | 你知道他会卷入什么麻烦吗 |
[08:21] | – What kind of trouble? – Girlfriends… | -你是说哪种麻烦 -女朋友啊 |
[08:23] | – Um, fighting? – No. | -打架啊 -没有 |
[08:24] | – Gambling. – No | -赌博啊 -没有 |
[08:25] | – Booze. – No, nothing like that. | -酗酒啊 -没有 没有这种事 |
[08:27] | And any trouble he ever did get into | 要真说他有什么麻烦的话 |
[08:29] | was at the urging of that Li’l Frankie, three to one. | 就是被那个小混混小弗兰奇带坏的 |
[08:31] | Li’l Frankie, three to one. Does he have a last name? | 小混混小弗兰奇 他姓什么 |
[08:33] | Yeah. Costello. Ralphy’s boy. | 卡斯特罗 拉尔菲的儿子 |
[08:36] | Any trouble my Ritchie ever got into | 我家瑞奇碰到的所有麻烦 |
[08:37] | it was because of that Li’l Frankie. | 都是因为那个小弗兰奇 |
[08:38] | What kind of trouble? | 哪种麻烦 |
[08:40] | Oh, they both got kicked off the high school football team | 他俩都因为服用类固醇而被校橄榄球队 |
[08:42] | for using steroids. | 开除了 |
[08:44] | The urging of that Li’l Frankie, just like I said. | 都是被那个小弗兰奇怂恿的 |
[08:46] | But I tell you what. | 不过… |
[08:46] | I put the fear of God into my kid, and he stopped. | 我教训了他一通 他就停药了 |
[08:51] | I didn’t go through 44 hours of labor | 我辛辛苦苦把他生下来 |
[08:53] | so my kid could grow up and stick poison in his body. | 不是为了让他泡在毒品罐子里的 |
[08:55] | And you sure he stopped? | 你确定他戒掉了吗 |
[08:56] | – Yes, I am. – How is that? | -当然 -你何以确定 |
[08:57] | Because he told me. | 是他说的 |
[08:59] | Ritchie never lied to me. | 瑞奇从未骗过我 |
[09:00] | Not twice, anyway. | 不会骗我第二次的 |
[09:04] | When was the last time you saw your little Ritchie? | 你最后一次见瑞奇是什么时候 |
[09:06] | About a month ago | 大概一个月前 |
[09:08] | with Li’l Frankie. Uh, down at the Shore. | 他和小弗兰奇一起在海边 |
[09:13] | They were sharing a house. | 他们住在一起 |
[09:16] | Ritchie was very serious about school | 瑞奇很注重学业 |
[09:19] | and he said this was going to be his last summer to party. | 他说这是最后一个参加派对的暑假 |
[09:22] | And I guess he was right. | 他没说错 |
[09:26] | Agent Booth | 布斯探员 |
[09:27] | it turns out it was that Li’l Frankie that did this… | 如果查明是小弗兰奇干的 |
[09:35] | …you bring him here, to me. | 你把他带到我面前来 |
[09:48] | This is Dr. Brennan. | 我是布纳恩博士 |
[09:50] | Listen, I got a lead on a suspect. | 我找到一条线索 |
[09:52] | It’s a guy by the name of Frances Costello. | 嫌犯叫弗朗西斯·卡斯特罗 |
[09:54] | Li’l Frankie ? | 是小弗兰奇吗 |
[09:55] | Little Frankie. Wait. How do you know? | 小弗兰奇 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[09:57] | Oh, he’s featured in the Guido video Angela found. | 安琪拉找到的一部圭多录像里有他 |
[10:00] | Oh. Well, the victim’s mother fingered Little Frankie. | 被害人母亲指控小弗兰奇是凶手 |
[10:02] | Li’l. Li’l Frankie. | 应该是Li’l 小弗兰奇 |
[10:04] | 小阿布那 美国报纸中幽默讽刺漫画人物 小约翰 美国著名主持人 | |
[10:04] | Like Li’l Red Riding Hood, Li’l Abner, Li’l John… | 像是小红帽 小阿布那 小约翰 |
[10:07] | Whatever. Okay, you know what? | 随便了 |
[10:08] | We should be at the Jersey Shore. | 我们该去趟泽西海岸 |
[10:09] | Okay? I’m going to come pick you up. | 我去接你 |
[10:10] | Oh, excellent. | 很好 |
[10:11] | I can compare the field experience with the documentary series. | 我可以将外勤的体验与纪录片作比较 |
[10:15] | Okay. See you in a bit. | 那好 一会儿见 |
[10:20] | Ah, Dr. Brennan. How are you? | 布纳恩博士 最近怎么样 |
[10:22] | I’m well, Mr. Fisher. | 费什先生 我很好 |
[10:24] | Have you fully recovered from your mental breakdown? | 你彻底走出精神崩溃的阴霾了吗 |
[10:27] | It’s an ongoing process. | 这是场持久战 |
[10:30] | It’s very often those with the highest intelligence | 这种俗称崩溃的精神疾病 |
[10:32] | who suffer from– the vernacular is “Meltdown.” | 在高智商人群中很常见 |
[10:35] | Well, thank you, Dr. Brennan. | 承蒙抬举 布纳恩博士 |
[10:36] | No, I’m not being kind; | 不是 我不是表扬你 |
[10:38] | I’m being factual. | 只是实事求是而已 |
[10:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:40] | That’s what makes it awesome. | 因而可贵 |
[10:42] | There was extensive damage to the C1 and C2 vertebrae. | 死者脊椎C1和C2段严重受损 |
[10:46] | It’s like the spinous and transverse processes cracked off internally. | 像是棘突横突骨折 |
[10:50] | That’s exactly what happened. | 确实如此 |
[10:51] | These processes were broken off by the foramen magnum here. | 这些骨折就出现在枕骨大孔周围 |
[10:56] | The cervical column was forced into the victim’s skull | 颈椎受压之后 |
[10:58] | and then penetrated the base of the brain. | 经颅底进入死者颅内 |
[11:01] | Which caused tearing to the major vessels of the brain pan. | 因而导致死者颅内大出血 |
[11:05] | The brain would have bled out | 由于颅内失血过多 |
[11:07] | thus releasing him into sweet oblivion. | 他进入了甜蜜的昏迷 |
[11:11] | Which is death | 也就是死亡 |
[11:13] | which is sad… not happy. | 死亡令人悲伤 而非喜悦 |
[11:16] | Yes, death would have occurred near instantaneously. | 是的 死亡在瞬间发生 |
[11:19] | I also found a sliver of concrete embedded in the skull wound. | 同时我在头骨伤口处还发现了一块水泥 |
[11:23] | I gave it to Hodgins. | 已交给哈金斯 |
[11:24] | Very good, Mr. Fisher. | 做的很好 费什先生 |
[11:31] | What’s got you so interested? | 为什么对他们的文化这么感兴趣 |
[11:32] | I’ve been studying their culture | 我一直在学习他们的文化语言 |
[11:33] | language and customs. | 风俗习惯 |
[11:35] | The Guido tribe is fascinating. | 圭多部落很有意思 |
[11:37] | What, is it all right to call them that? | 什么 这么称呼他们合适吗 |
[11:38] | A tribe? Yes. | 你是指部落吗 当然合适 |
[11:39] | No, I mean, I don’t think it’s all right to call them Guidos. | 不 我是说称呼他们圭多不太合适 |
[11:42] | Oh, the Guidos’ dance rituals, tattoos | 圭多的舞蹈仪式 纹身 |
[11:45] | speech patterns, secret lexicons | 言语模式 秘密词汇 |
[11:47] | and… ornate costumes are obvious markers. | 华丽的服饰都是明显的标志啊 |
[11:50] | They’re dumb-ass kids. | 他们是脑残的孩子 |
[11:52] | Yes. The avid focus on mating | 是啊 极度关注交配 |
[11:55] | suggests a kind of protracted adolescence. | 说明他们的青春期延长 |
[11:58] | “Kids” And “Dumb-ass” refer to their… | “孩子” “脑残” 说明 |
[12:00] | determined resistance to maturity. | 他们执意拒绝成熟 |
[12:04] | This is Dr. Brennan. | 我是布纳恩博士 |
[12:06] | We know why the cheese skippers were literally flipping out. | 我们知道”奶酪船长”蹦跳的原因了 |
[12:10] | Ephedra. Probably from energy drinks. | 是麻黄 可能是功能饮料里的 |
[12:12] | Synthetic adrenaline. | 合成肾上腺素 |
[12:13] | Yeah, the maggots ingested it from the tissue | 没错 蛆从人体组织上摄取了麻黄 |
[12:15] | and it made them ravenous. | 使它们极度饥饿 |
[12:16] | Which explains why his remains decomposed so quickly. | 这也解释了尸体分解迅速的原因 |
[12:19] | Now, extrapolating the time it took | 根据他们 |
[12:21] | for a one-gram sample of flesh to be devoured | 吃每克肉的速度推断 |
[12:23] | the victim died between 40 and 52 hours ago. | 死者死亡时间大概是40至52小时前 |
[12:26] | There’s more. | 死者身上还有 |
[12:27] | Glycerin, surfactants, lanolin | 甘油 表面活性剂 羊毛脂 |
[12:30] | petrolatum, vegetable oil, coconut oil | 矿脂 植物油 椰子油 |
[12:32] | and copious amounts of artificial fragrance. | 以及大量的人造香料 |
[12:35] | Basically, he looked and smelled great when he died. | 就是说他死的时候色香俱全 |
[12:38] | Okay. The tox screen showed high levels of alcohol | 好的 毒理检测表明尸体含有大量酒精 |
[12:42] | over-the-counter stimulants and men’s beauty products. | 非处方的兴奋剂以及男人美容用品 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry, men’s what now? | 什么 男人的什么 |
[12:47] | Hairspray, hair gel, tanning spray | 发胶 啫喱 仿晒喷雾 |
[12:49] | and some sort of aerosolized perfume. | 还有一些喷雾香水 |
[12:51] | – Cologne. Men wear cologne. – You don’t. | -古龙水 男人喷的叫古龙水 -你不喷啊 |
[12:54] | That’s because it smells like perfume. | 因为那闻起来像香水 |
[13:00] | This is the perfect environment for the tribe to preen and mate. | 这是部落人群搔首弄姿 交配的绝佳地点 |
[13:04] | It’s like trying to find a Guido in a haystack. | 真是大海捞圭多啊 |
[13:08] | Booth. Hey, Hannah. | 我是布斯 嘿 汉娜 |
[13:11] | Uh, yeah, just… | 好的 只要… |
[13:12] | – You know what, hey, move all your stuff in. – Thank you. | -只要把东西搬来就行了 -谢谢 |
[13:15] | Say hi for me. | 替我问声好 |
[13:16] | Uh… No, I’m serious. | 不 我认真的 |
[13:18] | Listen, uh, Bones says hi. | 骨头向你问好 |
[13:20] | Hannah says hi. | 汉娜也向你问好 |
[13:22] | Everybody says hi. | 大家互相问好 |
[13:25] | Okay. Uh, listen | 听着… |
[13:27] | mi casa es su casa. | 我家就是你家[西语] |
[13:30] | Right. Talk to you later. Bye. | 等会儿聊 再见 |
[13:32] | That was, uh… that was very casual. | 这个…决定很随意啊 |
[13:35] | – What? – You inviting Hannah to move in with you. | -什么 -你要她搬来跟你一起住啊 |
[13:38] | I mean, usually there’s more ceremony. | 通常应该有个仪式什么的 |
[13:39] | I hope she didn’t feel cheated. | 但愿她没上当的感觉 |
[13:41] | It’s not like we haven’t talked about it before, Bones. | 骨头 我跟她之前已经讨论过同居的事了 |
[13:44] | Eureka! | 我找到了 |
[13:45] | A gathering of Guidos! | 圭多的聚会 |
[13:47] | I believe that’s Little Frankie. | 那个就是小弗兰奇 |
[13:48] | Go! Go! Go! | 加油 加油 |
[13:50] | Given the excessive amounts of stimulants and alcohol | 由于饮酒过量以及周围环境的刺激 |
[13:53] | it’s possible that Ritchie the V simply fell down | 倒三角瑞奇很有可能跌倒 |
[13:56] | fracturing his cerebellum on the concrete. | 头撞到水泥 导致小脑骨折 |
[13:59] | One! | 一 |
[14:00] | Two! | 二 |
[14:01] | Three! | 三 |
[14:05] | Either that, or he was just tossed head first | 要不就是他的脑袋 |
[14:07] | straight into the concrete by a bunch of drunken idiots. | 被一帮喝高了的脑残直接扔到了水泥上 |
[14:09] | That certainly would fit in to their tribal customs. | 很符合他们部落文化传统 |
[14:30] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. FBI. | 停停停 我是联邦调查局的 |
[14:33] | Watch yourself there. FBI Agent Booth. | 小心点 联邦探员布斯 |
[14:35] | Hey! What’s your name, pretty lady? | 美女 你叫什么名字 |
[14:37] | Oh, I’m Dr. Temperance Brennan of the Jeffersonian. ‘Sup? | 我是杰斐逊实验室的坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[14:40] | Yo, ‘sup? ‘Sup? ‘Sup? | 哟哟 嘛呢 嘛呢 |
[14:42] | Well, Dr. Temperance Brennan of the Jeffersonian | 那么杰斐逊实验室的布纳恩博士 |
[14:44] | how about when you finish with all your policing or whatnot | 等你们结束这个警方调查的时候 |
[14:46] | you and your hot-for-teacher friends | 你和你的朋友 |
[14:48] | come and meet me down at Club Elegante tonight? | 一起来埃莱冈特酒吧找我吧 |
[14:50] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[14:52] | Okay, why don’t we all just take one swollen step back. | 先别操之过急 把眼下的解决了再说 |
[14:55] | You, Muscles Marinara | 酒鬼肌肉男 |
[14:56] | when was the last time you saw Ritchie Genaro. | 最后一次见瑞奇·吉纳罗是什么时候 |
[14:59] | Thursday– him and Pepe Dio went creeping. | 周二他和佩佩·迪欧一起去猎艳 |
[15:02] | Oh, creeping is when males go in search of females | 猎艳是指男性以性为目的 |
[15:05] | for the purpose of having sex. | 而接近女性 |
[15:06] | Right. Thanks, Bones. Got that. | 骨头 谢谢 懂了 |
[15:08] | So, uh, was Pepe the last person who saw Ritchie? | 就是说佩佩是最后一个见到瑞奇的人了吗 |
[15:11] | Is Pepe in some sort of trouble? | 佩佩遇上麻烦了吗 |
[15:13] | Well, that’s what we’re here to find out. | 我们就是来查这个的 |
[15:15] | So, where’s Pepe now? | 佩佩在哪 |
[15:16] | He’s doing a GTL. | 他在做GTL |
[15:17] | What’s a GTL? | 什么是GTL |
[15:19] | Gym, tan, laundry. | 健身 晒黑 洗衣 |
[15:21] | Wha… All right | 什…好吧 |
[15:22] | Ritchie and Pepe, Thursday night– what happened? | 周四晚 瑞奇和佩佩发生了什么事 |
[15:24] | I don’t know, the V hasn’t been back since. | 不知道 倒三角一直没回来 |
[15:26] | We just thought he pulled some ho-bag or skank or something, you know? | 我们以为他去打炮啊什么的 |
[15:29] | I mean, that’s the V’s weakness. | 那是倒三角的弱点 |
[15:30] | – Ho-bags and skanks… – Got it. | -打炮是… -明白 |
[15:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:32] | All right, so Pepe and Ritchie, they have any arguments, they fight? | 那么佩佩和瑞奇有任何的争吵或打斗吗 |
[15:35] | They fought over a stupid T-shirt. | 他们为了一件破T恤打起来了 |
[15:37] | Oh! Shut the hole, Jo! | 闭嘴 乔 |
[15:39] | Whatever. | 要你管 |
[15:40] | Okay, wha… | 好吧 |
[15:41] | They fought over a T-shirt? | 他们为了一件T恤打架吗 |
[15:42] | Pepe got his drink on | 佩佩去俱乐部之前 |
[15:44] | before going to the club. | 喝了点酒 |
[15:45] | He went to pick up Ritchie, who was wearing | 他去接瑞奇 谁知道 |
[15:47] | the exact same Fred McCarty T-shirt. | 他俩穿了一样的弗雷德·麦卡蒂T恤 |
[15:48] | Pepe didn’t want to be twinsies | 佩佩不想跟人撞衫 |
[15:50] | so they got into it. | 于是他们吵起来了 |
[15:52] | So the bro’s were mixing it up, yo. | 兄弟就开始干架了 哟 |
[15:53] | Yeah, but they made up | 没错 但他们和好了 |
[15:55] | and wore the same shirt anyway. | 不在乎撞不撞衫了 |
[15:56] | Well, the victim was wearing a Fred McCarty shirt. | 被害人的确穿着弗雷德·麦卡蒂T恤 |
[15:58] | – That’s true. – Victim? | -是啊 -被害人 |
[16:01] | Is Ritchie all right? | 瑞奇没事吧 |
[16:02] | No. No, he’s dead. | 不 他死了 |
[16:10] | Ritchie…! | 瑞奇 |
[16:13] | Frankie! Frankie, baby, what is it? | 弗兰奇 弗兰奇 宝贝 怎么了 |
[16:14] | Ritchie’s dead! | 瑞奇死了 |
[16:16] | The V? | 倒三角吗 |
[16:17] | – What?! – The V! The V’s dead! | -什么 -是他 倒三角死了 |
[16:19] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | -噢 我的天 -我的天 |
[16:20] | O | 我 |
[16:22] | M.G.! | 的天 |
[16:24] | Loretta! | 洛蕾塔 |
[16:25] | Loretta, someone killed Ritchie! | 洛蕾塔 有人杀了瑞奇 |
[16:27] | Which Ritchie! Tan Ritchie? | 哪个瑞奇 晒得黑黑的那个吗 |
[16:29] | No, Ritchie the V! | 不 倒三角瑞奇 |
[16:30] | Oh, my God! Francine! Someone killed Ritchie the V! | 我的天 弗兰西 有人杀了倒三角瑞奇 |
[16:38] | No! Not Ritchie! | 不 不要是瑞奇 |
[16:39] | Well, cat’s out of the bag now. | 现在大街小巷都知道了 |
[16:43] | What these guys do is combine the alcohol | 这些家伙做的就是将酒 |
[16:45] | with highly caffeinated energy drinks | 和高咖啡因的能量饮料混在一起 |
[16:47] | containing pseudoephedrine. | 里面含有假麻黄碱 |
[16:49] | Yeah, lots of posturing, muscles and fighting over girls. | 是啊 装模作样秀肌肉 为了女孩打架 |
[16:51] | Like many tribes, the markers | 就像很多部落里 |
[16:53] | that define a man involve sex and violence. | 男人的标记关系到性和暴力 |
[16:55] | Look, Ritchie was hooking up with someone | 瑞奇跟别人好上了 |
[16:57] | who was hooking up with someone else. | 而那人又在偷情 |
[16:58] | Bottom line there. | 这是底线 |
[17:00] | The answer could be right in here. | 答案可能就是这个 |
[17:01] | These copies of his text messages | 他的手机短信拷贝 |
[17:03] | just seem to be random letters. | 看起来只是些随意的字母 |
[17:06] | Some kind of code? | 是某种密码吗 |
[17:07] | Wait, like “TTFN.” | 比如TTFN |
[17:09] | Ta-ta For Now. | 先聊到这 |
[17:12] | I’m pretty good at these. | 这个我很拿手 |
[17:13] | Great. | 不错 |
[17:14] | Here you go. All yours. | 全交给你了 |
[17:15] | Call when you’re done. | 搞定之后打给我 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:19] | TTFN. | 先聊到这 |
[17:30] | Hey, Temperance. | 坦普瑞 |
[17:31] | – Hello. – Is this a bad time? | -你好 -有时间吗 |
[17:34] | Um, for what? | 有时间干什么 |
[17:36] | For us to talk? | 我们聊一聊 |
[17:37] | No. No, this is a fine time for that. | 有 有 现在这个时机很适合聊天 |
[17:40] | Come in. | 进来 |
[17:42] | This place is totally cool. | 这地方太酷了 |
[17:44] | It’s like working in a spaceship. | 就像在宇宙飞船工作 |
[17:46] | I wouldn’t know. I-I trained for a shuttle mission once | 我不知道 我曾经为空间站任务训练过 |
[17:49] | but never got to go. | 但始终没能去成 |
[17:51] | You’re quite literal, aren’t you? | 你还真是只理解字面意思啊 |
[17:53] | Yes. I find I avoid a lot of misunderstandings | 是的 我发现如果完全阐述事实的话 |
[17:56] | if I merely deal with facts. | 能避免很多误会 |
[17:59] | Well, the reason I’m here, um… | 我来这里的原因是 |
[18:01] | Seeley asked me to move in with him. | 瑟雷要我搬过去跟他住 |
[18:04] | I… can’t really give you advice about that. | 我 这个问题我不能给你意见 |
[18:06] | I don’t know you that well | 我没那么了解你 |
[18:07] | and there are so many factors: | 而且涉及太多因素了 |
[18:09] | sexual compatibility… | 性方面的配合 |
[18:10] | No. I’m doing it. | 不 我决定搬了 |
[18:12] | I came back from Afghanistan to be with him. | 我从阿富汗回来就是为了要跟他在一起 |
[18:14] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[18:15] | Then… congratulations. | 那么 恭喜你们 |
[18:18] | You must be happy. | 你肯定很高兴 |
[18:20] | – You and Booth. – Yeah. | -你和布斯 -没错 |
[18:22] | We are. But I was thinking, I wanted to | 我们是 但我在想 |
[18:25] | get him something when I moved in– a present– | 搬到一起住 我应该送他个礼物 |
[18:28] | and since you know him so well… | 既然你那么了解他 |
[18:29] | A telephone. Get him a telephone. | 一台电话 送他一台电话 |
[18:31] | I was thinking something a little more personal. | 我想送些比较有意义的东西 |
[18:34] | A vintage rotary phone. | 一台老式旋转拨号的电话 |
[18:35] | Booth loves them and | 布斯最喜欢那个了 |
[18:36] | hasn’t been able to find the right one. | 但一直找不到合适的 |
[18:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:39] | Yes. He’s been looking. | 没错 他找了很久 |
[18:40] | He says that’s what a phone is supposed to be– | 他说电话就应该是那样子 |
[18:43] | indestructible and heavy enough to knock someone out. | 不易损坏而且可以把人敲晕 |
[18:45] | Yeah, that-that sounds like Seeley. | 是的 听起来像是瑟雷说的话 |
[18:48] | His grandfather kept his rotary phone until it fell apart. | 他的爷爷保存了一个 但后来散架了 |
[18:51] | Booth loved the feel of the Bakelite | 布斯喜欢胶木的感觉 |
[18:53] | the tick-tick-tick of the dial as it turned. | 拨动数字转盘时滴答滴答的声音 |
[18:56] | He says the mechanics make it human. | 他说机械部件令它人性化 |
[18:58] | And lucky for me, he has a partner who knows him so well. | 我很幸运 他有一个了解他的搭档 |
[19:04] | Booth and I have become very close. | 布斯跟我紧密无间 |
[19:06] | By necessity. | 但这是必须的 |
[19:09] | Congratulations again. | 再次恭喜你们 |
[19:11] | I’m happy for you both. | 我替你们两个高兴 |
[19:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:18] | One thing, Hannah. | 还有一件事 汉娜 |
[19:21] | I want you to be sure about this. | 我希望你对这件事打定主意了 |
[19:25] | The phone? | 买电话吗 |
[19:26] | No. Although I understand the misunderstanding. | 不是 我明白为什么会造成误解 |
[19:31] | No. About you and Booth moving in together. | 不 我是说你们要同居这件事 |
[19:36] | Booth will give himself to you completely… | 布斯会全心全意的为你付出 |
[19:39] | and it would be very painful for him | 如果你不是跟他一样认真对待 |
[19:42] | if you aren’t as serious about the relationship as he is. | 这段感情的话 他会很痛苦的 |
[19:48] | I am. | 我是认真的 |
[19:50] | But thanks, though. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[19:53] | You’re a good friend, Temperance. | 你是一个很好的朋友 坦普瑞 |
[19:55] | Seeley is very lucky. | 瑟雷很幸运 |
[20:03] | My shrink thought I should get out | 我的心理医生认为我应该退出 |
[20:05] | of the forensic anthropology business. | 法医人类学的工作 |
[20:07] | I tried to explain, it’s not violent death | 我试着解释 并不是暴力死亡 |
[20:10] | that makes me morbidly depressed. | 令我病态的沮丧 |
[20:13] | It was life. | 而是生活 |
[20:14] | And he thinks that explanation shows a positive attitude? | 那他有觉得你的解释显示了积极态度吗 |
[20:17] | Oh, I’m quite positive about my job. | 我对我的工作很积极 |
[20:20] | For example, these injuries, how cool are they? | 例如 这些伤口多酷啊 |
[20:23] | There’s a perimortem bruise near the depression fracture. | 靠近骨裂的地方有死前造成的挫伤 |
[20:27] | That must’ve hurt. | 这肯定很痛 |
[20:28] | Another cheery thought– once I remove the scalp | 移走头皮后 有另一个新发现 |
[20:31] | subscalpular hemorrhaging was apparent. | 头骨下明显溢血 |
[20:33] | That means there were two injuries to the head. | 这说明头部有两个伤口 |
[20:35] | Which means for the victim to have taken a swan dive | 就是说被害人要接连两次跳水 |
[20:37] | onto the pavement, he would’ve had to do it twice. | 才会造成头部这样的伤痕 |
[20:39] | Is there enough Red Bull and vodka | 喝多少红牛和沃特加 |
[20:40] | in the world to explain that? | 才能这么缺心眼啊 |
[20:42] | Most likely, he was struck | 合理的解释是他被同一个 |
[20:43] | in the head twice by the same weapon. | 凶器打中头部两次 |
[20:45] | What did Hodgins say about the concrete sample? | 那片混凝土 哈金斯有什么线索 |
[20:47] | It’s called minute-crete, and it’s not a match | 那是速凝混凝土 而且跟海滨别墅 |
[20:49] | of the sample taken from the Shore house. | 采集的样本不匹配 |
[20:51] | We should do a search for any weapons | 我们应该寻找任何 |
[20:53] | that could be made of minute-crete. | 由速凝混凝土做的凶器 |
[21:03] | Don’t look at me that way, dude. | 别这样看着我 兄弟 |
[21:05] | You don’t know how good you got it. | 你不晓得你有多棒 |
[21:11] | Angela, can you run a search on possible weapons | 安琪拉 你可以查一下由速凝混凝土 |
[21:14] | – made from minute-crete? – Yeah, sure. | -制成的凶器吗 -好的 当然 |
[21:16] | Something that could cause fractures | 要可以造成骨裂和 |
[21:17] | and subscapular hemorrhaging… | 头骨下溢血的东西 |
[21:19] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天 |
[21:20] | What? | 什么 |
[21:21] | You’re… | 你 |
[21:22] | Oh, I’m– yeah, I’m messy. | 是啊 有点脏乱 |
[21:24] | I know I shouldn’t eat lying down. | 我不应该躺着吃东西 |
[21:28] | Pregnant. | 怀孕 |
[21:29] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[21:30] | What? Pregnant? Me? | 什么 怀孕 我吗 |
[21:32] | No-no. No. | 不 不 |
[21:33] | You’ve got that whole glowy thing | 你有那种容光焕发的感觉 |
[21:36] | and the crackers… | 还吃饼干 |
[21:37] | Nobody eats crackers for pleasure. | 没人会把饼干当零食的 |
[21:39] | Okay, listen, I’ve been feeling a little bit queasy | 好吧 听着 我是感觉有点恶心 |
[21:43] | but you cannot tell anybody about this. | 但你不可以跟任何人说 |
[21:45] | I was right! I knew it! | 我说对了 我就知道 |
[21:47] | Are you happy about this? | 你高兴吗 |
[21:49] | Yes, we’re-we’re thrilled. | 高兴 我们都很兴奋 |
[21:52] | I mean, I could be having a little Hodgins. | 我快要有小哈金斯了 |
[21:54] | How cute would that be? | 这该有多可爱啊 |
[21:55] | Oh, maybe you should lie down. | 你还是躺下来吧 |
[21:58] | Uh, no. I’m… I’m okay actually. | 不用 我很好 |
[22:01] | I’m feeling pretty good. | 我感觉很棒 |
[22:02] | I can do anything, you know? | 不会耽误工作 一切正常 |
[22:04] | I would hope that you could keep this between us, because | 我希望你保守秘密 |
[22:07] | nobody else knows. | 因为其他人都不知道 |
[22:08] | Oh, of course. Just you and me. | 当然 我会守口如瓶的 |
[22:10] | Okay, I mean, you can’t even tell Hodgins that you know | 那就好 也别让哈金斯知道你知道了 |
[22:12] | um, because he wants to make some sort of | 因为他想在恰当时机 |
[22:14] | big announcement at the right time. | 郑重宣布 |
[22:16] | – I won’t breathe a word. – Okay. | -我一定保守秘密 -好的 |
[22:18] | I’m just so happy! This is so great, Angela! | 我太为你们高兴了 太棒了 安琪拉 |
[22:20] | – I… Oh… – What is? | -我 -什么太棒了 |
[22:25] | That… she is… | 我是说…她… |
[22:28] | That I… | 我… |
[22:29] | I have a, um… I have a database | 我…我有一个 |
[22:33] | of concrete items that can kill someone | 包含各种凶器的数据库 |
[22:35] | and today is the first day that I can use it | 今天它第一次派上用场 |
[22:38] | so I am over the moon. | 我高兴得不能自已 |
[22:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:42] | And you shouldn’t disturb her, Mr. Fisher. | 你别打扰她 费什先生 |
[22:44] | I wanted to give you the measurements of the injuries | 我想跟你报告一下伤势的测量结果 |
[22:46] | – the dispersal of fracturing. – Great. | -有关骨折的散布情况 -很好 |
[22:49] | Great. Fantastic. | 很好 无敌了 |
[22:50] | And I’ll go… | 我该走… |
[22:53] | away now. | …了 |
[23:00] | I just can’t get as stoked | 我无法像你们那样 |
[23:02] | about work as you guys can. | 对工作有如此高的热情 |
[23:05] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[23:08] | – Here’s some already. – Okay, okay. | -已经有不少了 -是的 是的 |
[23:11] | Hey, yo, put on the brakes. | 二位留步 |
[23:13] | You two on the list? | 你们在贵宾名单上吗 |
[23:14] | Look, let me handle this. | 我来解决 |
[23:15] | Yo. ‘Sup. Yeah. | 哟 嘛呢 走 |
[23:17] | – Bones, Bones. – Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey. The list. | -骨头 等等 -喂喂 有邀请吗 |
[23:19] | FBI, okay? We’re here about a murder. | 调查局的 我们来调查一起谋杀案 |
[23:21] | Listen, the victim was here at this establishment | 是这样 照片上的人和被害人曾 |
[23:24] | with this guy. Uh, is he here tonight? | 一起来过这儿 他今晚在吗 |
[23:28] | Oh, yeah, he’s right there, see? Him. | 就在那儿 看见没 就他 |
[23:31] | No, no, no. Him. | 不不不 是他 |
[23:32] | – Him? – Okay, you know what? I’ll tell you want. | -是他吗 -够了 别瞎指了 |
[23:35] | We’ll go scope the place out ourselves, all right? | 我亲自进去搜查 |
[23:37] | – Do your thing. – Yeah. Whatever. | -随你查 -我当然要查 |
[23:49] | Notice the two unpaired females. | 仔细看那两位无配偶女性 |
[23:52] | Their body movements and attire suggest | 她们的身体律动和着装打扮表明 |
[23:55] | they are available for mating. | 她们正寻求交配 |
[23:56] | Bones, we’re looking for Pepe. | 骨头 我们是来找佩佩的 |
[23:57] | – Oh, over there. – Where? Pepe? | -快看那 -哪儿 是佩佩吗 |
[23:59] | No, no. Two males | 不是 两名男性 |
[24:00] | have spotted the available females and will approach | 方才锁定潜在的交配对象 正试图 |
[24:03] | and begin the exhibition. Fascinating. | 自我展示以吸引她们 太神奇了 |
[24:04] | Fascinating? More like pitiful. | 神奇 可悲还差不多 |
[24:07] | Now the males | 现在这两位男性 |
[24:08] | are displaying their musculature | 正在展示他们的肌肉结构 |
[24:09] | indicating they’re good breeders. | 以示他们是优质的交配者 |
[24:12] | This activity shows that these two | 这种举动表明两人 |
[24:14] | will soon mate, and the other suitors | 即将进入交配阶段 而其他的求爱者 |
[24:17] | will continue their search elsewhere. | 将继续寻找合适的配偶 |
[24:18] | Okay, just remember, we’re here looking for Pepe. | 你要搞清楚 我们是来找佩佩的 |
[24:21] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[24:22] | FBI. You ladies recognize this guy? | 联调局的 各位美女见过照片上的人没 |
[24:25] | No. Uh-uh. | 没 |
[24:26] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[24:27] | Stop that guy! | 快拦住他 |
[24:29] | You’re toast, man! | 你死定了 伙计 |
[24:31] | You’re toast! | 你死定了 |
[24:32] | Look. It’s him. | 看 就是他 |
[24:35] | Hey, you. FBI! Hold it right there. | 臭小子 我是联调局的 站那儿别动 |
[24:37] | Yeah, right. | 做梦吧你 |
[24:41] | Hey, cool it. | 爽一爽 |
[24:44] | Yeah, you gonna pay for that. | 你死定了 |
[24:45] | – Come on! – Fight! Fight! Yo! | -来啊 -揍他 揍他 哈 |
[24:49] | No. Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[24:52] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[24:56] | This posturing is called throwing the crab. | 这个姿势叫做”晃螯” |
[24:59] | It will intimidate him into compliance. | 通过威吓使对手屈服 |
[25:08] | Yeah, what was that about? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[25:09] | These idiots think ice is free, and it’s not. | 这群白痴当冰块是免费的 那是收费的 |
[25:12] | They’re always in my way. | 他们总来惹事 |
[25:13] | They never let me do my job. | 我总也不能好好工作 |
[25:15] | Look, I got to account for every single cube. | 我得为每一块冰负责 |
[25:17] | Ice is frozen water, yo. | 冰是水冻成的 哟 |
[25:18] | Water’s free. Do the math, dipstick. | 水是免费的 自己算吧 婊子养的 |
[25:20] | Put on some lip gloss, Mary. | 怎么不擦点口红呢 娘炮 |
[25:22] | I will ’cause your mother likes my lips soft. | 我会的 你老妈就喜欢我”油嘴滑舌” |
[25:24] | Oh, he’s suggesting that he had sex with his mother. | 他在暗示他和他妈妈有性关系 |
[25:26] | – Right, got that, Bones. – Steroid freak. | -我明白 骨头 -你个健美变态 |
[25:28] | Who’s the one who goes ballistic over water? | 瞧瞧刚才谁因为一滩水就暴跳如雷 |
[25:30] | Yeah, like you even know what ballistic means. | 说的就好像你知道什么叫做暴跳如雷一样 |
[25:32] | You can go home now. | 你先回家吧 |
[25:33] | – Come on, go. – Ballistic, as in | -快走吧 -暴跳如雷就是指 |
[25:35] | referring to from the balls. | 从蛋蛋里面爆出来 |
[25:36] | No, that’s not even close to an accurate definition. | 这样说不对 这和标准定义大相径庭 |
[25:39] | Ballistic refers to projectile in flight. | 它本意是指飞行器上的发射炮 |
[25:41] | So can I make like a ballistic now? | 那我现在能暴跳如雷一下吗 |
[25:43] | No, you cannot make like a ballistic now | 不行 你现在不能”暴跳如雷” |
[25:45] | because you were the last person | 因为你是瑞奇·吉纳罗 |
[25:45] | who saw Ritchie Genaro alive. | 生前见过的最后一个人 |
[25:47] | Seriously, yo, Ritchie was my boy. | 没搞错吧 瑞奇是我的兄弟 |
[25:49] | How am I gonna kill my boy? | 我怎么会杀我兄弟 |
[25:51] | Knocking him over the head. | 狠狠敲他的头就打死了 |
[25:52] | You don’t seem very upset. | 你似乎不是很难过 |
[25:53] | It’s killing me | 我很痛苦 |
[25:55] | but I got to keep on for Ritchie. | 但我要为瑞奇坚持下去 |
[25:57] | He would have wanted me to keep on. You feel me? | 他也会希望我这样做的 能明白吗 |
[25:59] | He’s asking if we understand. | 他在问我们是否理解他的感受 |
[26:00] | So, his mother says you guys were doing steroids. | 他妈妈说你们两个曾服用类固醇 |
[26:03] | One cycle– that was all for Ritchie. | 一个圈子的嘛 我那都是为了瑞奇 |
[26:04] | And I don’t use roids. | 我不吃那些药了 |
[26:06] | Not anymore. Ritchie got me off ’em. | 以前吃过 但瑞奇帮我戒了 |
[26:08] | Proved they would shrink my ballistics. | 他告诉我服药会让蛋蛋变小 |
[26:10] | So Ritchie only did anabolic steroids once? | 瑞奇只用过一次合成代谢类固醇吗 |
[26:12] | His mother would kill him, like, for real. | 我不开玩笑 他妈妈会宰了他的 |
[26:15] | All right, look, can you think of anyone | 听着 除了他妈妈 |
[26:15] | who’d want to kill Ritchie, besides his mother? | 你还知道有谁想要瑞奇的命吗 |
[26:19] | His stalker? | 他的狂热跟踪者 |
[26:21] | His stalker have a name? | 知道名字吗 |
[26:23] | I don’t know her name. | 不知道她的名字 |
[26:26] | I didn’t see her there tonight. | 今晚没见着她 |
[26:27] | I could describe her. | 我可以说说她的样子 |
[26:28] | – Okay. – She got dark hair | -那也行 -深色头发 |
[26:29] | dark skin, big hair. | 深色皮肤 头发蓬松 |
[26:31] | Ah, like everybody in this club. | 这里每个人都这样 |
[26:33] | Well, would Ritchie’s stalker | 瑞奇的狂热跟踪者是否 |
[26:35] | be aggressive enough to strike him over the head | 具备足够的攻击力能猛烈敲击他的头部 |
[26:37] | hard enough to force his skull down over his spine? | 致使他的头骨扭向脊椎呢 |
[26:39] | – Shut your mouth! – Skank! | -闭嘴 -贱货 |
[26:44] | Cat fight! | 娘们儿打架啦 |
[27:00] | I withdraw the question. | 我收回之前的问题 |
[27:05] | Okay, comparing the concrete sample | 通过研究死者头骨上 |
[27:07] | to the injuries on the victim’s skull | 伤痕的具体形状 |
[27:10] | the weapon appears to have a curved edge. | 凶器应该有个弧形的边 |
[27:13] | Okay, completing the arc. | 照这个弧度把圆画完 |
[27:16] | The murder weapon was some sort of concrete cylinder? | 凶器是某种混凝土圆柱体吗 |
[27:18] | With a 3.175 centimeter diameter. | 直径为3.175厘米 |
[27:23] | Like a plumbing pipe. | 比如说 排水管 |
[27:24] | Yeah, or a tetherball pole. | 或是绳球杆 |
[27:27] | This is so random, yo. | 可能性太多了 哟 |
[27:31] | In the vernacular. | 我在说方言 |
[27:44] | While I was studying all the text messages | 在研究过所有手机短信后 |
[27:45] | I created this overview of what Dr. Brennan calls the tribe | 我建立了一个被布纳恩博士称作”部落” |
[27:49] | seen through digital lines of communication. | 成员的手机短讯关系网 |
[27:51] | This is our victim. | 这是被害人 |
[27:53] | Ritchie the V? | 倒三角瑞奇 |
[27:54] | He texted all these women? | 他跟这么多女人都发过短信 |
[27:55] | Yeah, and these are women who texted other men. | 对 这些女人还跟别的男人发短信 |
[27:58] | Oh, it’s like a jealousy map. | 简直就像一张嫉妒地图 |
[27:59] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[28:00] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:01] | So look at what I stumbled across. | 瞧瞧我发现了什么 |
[28:04] | A week before the victim was murdered | 被害人死前一周 |
[28:06] | over 200 texts were exchanged between the victim | 他和一位叫玛丽·格拉索的女人 |
[28:09] | and a woman named Marie Galasso. | 发了二百多条短信 |
[28:13] | Arrow slash three? | 箭头斜杠三是什么 |
[28:16] | Oh, that means a broken heart. | 这表示心碎 |
[28:17] | M-I-2-M-2-H-6-y M-I-2-M-2-H-6-y? | |
[28:20] | Am I too much to handle, sexy? | 亲爱的 我是不是很难搞 |
[28:22] | So they were together once, and she expected more? | 就是说他们曾在一起 她希望能更进一步 |
[28:26] | Y-r-n-t-u-d-4-6 Y-r-n-t-u-d-4-6? | |
[28:29] | Why aren’t you down for sex? | 你怎么只想着做爱 |
[28:31] | And then there’s this one. | 然后是这一条 |
[28:32] | 2-G-2-B-4G 2-G-2-B-4G. | |
[28:34] | Too good to be forgotten. | 实在难以忘怀 |
[28:36] | So this is where it gets really ugly. | 这时事情就变味儿了 |
[28:37] | Ritchie texts Marie that she was just a grenade. | 瑞奇给玛丽发短信说她是手榴弹 |
[28:40] | A grenade? | 手榴弹 |
[28:41] | Yeah, a grenade is | 手榴弹就是指 |
[28:43] | an overweight, undesirable woman that one must jump on | 那种又肥又丑的天真妹 男人追她 |
[28:46] | so a friend can get with a prettier girl. | 只为了让朋友追到漂亮女孩 |
[28:49] | And this really set Marie off. | 这让玛丽非常伤心 |
[28:51] | She calls him a bunch of curse words | 她回复了一堆脏话 |
[28:53] | some of which I had to look up. | 有一些我还得查查才知道意思 |
[28:55] | Sounds like motive to me. | 在我看来 这就是动机 |
[28:56] | Yeah, and after that | 之后 |
[28:57] | Ritchie texts his friends wherever he’s headed | 瑞奇无论去哪 都要和朋友短信确认 |
[28:59] | to find out if she’s gonna be there. | 那个女人在不在那 |
[29:01] | So, she was stalking him. | 这样说来 她确实在跟踪他 |
[29:02] | Check this out. | 来看这个 |
[29:05] | U-L-B-S-R-Y. U-L-B-S-R-Y. | |
[29:07] | You’ll be sorry. | 你会后悔的 |
[29:09] | Followed by | 接下来是 |
[29:11] | U-R-GNG-2-DI. U-R-GNG-2-DI. | |
[29:14] | – You are going… – You are going to die. | -你要… -你要没命了 |
[29:19] | 4-Q 4-Q? | |
[29:20] | Think that’s pretty self-explanatory. | 这个就很明显了 [4-Q = Fuck You] |
[29:28] | Why don’t you just sit down, Marie? No. | 玛丽 你怎么不坐呢 |
[29:30] | – I ain’t tired. – How is it that | -我不累 -为什么 |
[29:33] | a little thing like you | 你这么瘦小的一个人 |
[29:34] | could kidnap a strong guy like Ritchie? | 能绑架瑞奇那么强壮的家伙呢 |
[29:37] | What happened? Did you find him with another woman? | 发生什么了 你发现他跟别的女人上床了吗 |
[29:39] | I ain’t sayin’ nothin’! | 我什么都不会说 |
[29:41] | Okay. “I ain’t sayin’ nothin'” Means you’re guilty. | 好吧 “你什么都不说”就说明你心理有鬼 |
[29:44] | No, I ain’t saying nothin’ not ’cause I’m guilty. | 我什么都不说不是因为我心里有鬼 |
[29:46] | I ain’t not saying nothin’ because I loved him. | 我什么都不说 因为我爱他 |
[29:48] | I loved Ritchie, and he loved me, okay? | 我爱瑞奇 他也爱我 |
[29:50] | I’m not just some shore whore. | 我不是在海边混的下贱女人 |
[29:52] | We had plans, and Ritchie– | 我们有计划好好生活 瑞奇… |
[29:54] | he wasn’t just some Guido, okay? | 他也不是什么圭多 知道不 |
[29:55] | He was going to school to be a therapist. | 他打算上学成为一个理疗师 |
[29:57] | He was gonna do stuff and be somebody and like that. | 他有自己的志向 要成为个有用的人 |
[30:00] | Okay? I knew him on a very deep level. | 好吧 我对他有很深的了解 |
[30:03] | He wasn’t no juice head or no knucklehead. | 他不是打激素的肌肉男 也不是什么傻瓜 |
[30:06] | He was a gentleman. | 他是个绅士 |
[30:07] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[30:09] | He was a gentleman. | 他是个绅士 |
[30:11] | Why don’t you just sit down | 你为什么不坐下 |
[30:13] | and just relax? | 慢慢说 |
[30:18] | There. | 就这样 |
[30:23] | Now | 现在 |
[30:25] | let’s say you didn’t kill him. | 我们假设你没杀他 |
[30:27] | I didn’t kill him! I loved him. | 我没杀他 我爱他 |
[30:29] | You know what? You want to put me in prison | 算了吧 如果你想因为爱情 |
[30:31] | for love, go ahead, okay? | 把我关进监狱 那就关吧 |
[30:33] | I’m guilty as charged, sweetheart. | 我罪有应得 |
[30:34] | You said you knew him on a deep level? | 你说你对他有很深的了解 |
[30:35] | Yes, I did. | 是呀 |
[30:37] | Okay, then, why is he dead? | 那你知道他为什么会死吗 |
[30:38] | Was he afraid of someone? | 他最近在躲着什么人吗 |
[30:41] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[30:43] | Ritchie the V feared no man | 倒三角瑞奇从不惧怕任何人 |
[30:46] | but there was somebody scared of him | 不过确实有人惧怕他 |
[30:48] | maybe wanted him quiet. | 也许想杀他灭口 |
[30:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:51] | The trainer at the gym | 健身房里的教练 |
[30:53] | who was selling roids. | 卖给他类固醇的那个 |
[30:55] | Okay? Ritchie busted the guy. | 瑞奇把他供了出去 |
[30:57] | This guy have a name? | 他叫什么 |
[30:58] | They call him Terror. | 他们都叫他泰罗 |
[31:01] | He works the door at Club Elegante. | 他现在在埃莱冈特俱乐部看门 |
[31:04] | Right. | 好 |
[31:08] | Hey, Sweets. | 小甜甜你好 |
[31:09] | Turns out our victim, Ritchie | 被害人瑞奇 |
[31:10] | ratted out a steroid dealer. | 供出了卖给他类固醇的人 |
[31:12] | That same dealer works as a bouncer in Club Elegante. | 这个人在埃莱冈特俱乐部当保镖 |
[31:16] | Why did you shut the door? | 你为什么把门关上了 |
[31:18] | Well, I have to speak to you, Agent Booth. | 因为我有事情跟你讲 布斯探员 |
[31:20] | Okay, that tone of voice sounds like you want to speak at me. | 你的语气听起来好像你想教训我 |
[31:22] | I hear that you asked Hannah to move in with you? | 我听说你让汉娜搬过去跟你一起住 |
[31:25] | – So? – As your friend… | -怎么 -作为你的朋友 |
[31:27] | This isn’t a shrinky visit? | 这不是心理咨询是吗 |
[31:28] | No. | 不是 |
[31:29] | So, then from one friend to another, I’m fine. | 那么作为朋友 我告诉你我很好 |
[31:31] | Everything’s great. Nothing to worry about. | 一切都好 没有什么可担心的 |
[31:33] | Okay, there might be a little shrinky stuff | 好吧 还是有心理咨询的成分 |
[31:35] | because that’s who I am. | 因为毕竟我就是个心理医生 |
[31:37] | Okay, thanks, friend. | 谢了 我的朋友 |
[31:38] | You know, the relationship that you and Hannah have– | 你跟汉娜之间的感情 |
[31:40] | it was forged in a highly adrenalized environment. | 是在高度紧张的环境中培养出来的 |
[31:42] | Well, yeah, we were in war together. | 是呀 我们一起参加了战争 |
[31:44] | I mean, our relationship is literally battle tested. | 我是说我们的感情是真正经过战火考验的 |
[31:46] | Right, but a new environment, you know, a calmer one | 是呀 但是在一个比较平和 没有那么多 |
[31:49] | with fewer distractions– it alters your dynamic. | 干扰的环境中 你们的关系会发生变化 |
[31:51] | Ugh! I just don’t want you to jump into anything too soon. | 我只想让你们慢慢来 |
[31:54] | It’s great. You know, I really appreciate that, Sweets. | 谢谢你小甜甜 我十分感激你的关心 |
[31:55] | But Hannah is bringing all of her stuff over tonight. | 汉娜今天晚上就会把她的东西搬进来 |
[31:58] | I even went, and I got her some bathroom stuff | 我甚至还帮她买了洗漱用品 |
[31:59] | a set of new of new sheets. | 还有新床单 |
[32:01] | I mean what kind of guy | 如果对这份感情不是很确定 |
[32:02] | does something that crazy if he isn’t sure? | 世界上会有男人去做如此疯狂的事情吗 |
[32:05] | Hard to argue with that. | 说的很有道理 |
[32:06] | I just had to say something, you know? | 我就是想提醒你一下 |
[32:08] | Yeah, you’re a good kid. | 可以理解 你是个好孩子 |
[32:12] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[32:20] | I was looking at bone fragments | 我在检查头骨顶部的 |
[32:22] | from the top of the skull, and I found these. | 骨头碎片的时候 发现了这个 |
[32:24] | I’m taking out the remaining sliver | 我正把隐蔽在骨折碎片下方 |
[32:26] | that were buried in the fractures. | 的剩余碎片取出来 |
[32:32] | Well, it’s not bone. | 不是骨头 |
[32:33] | Oh. Some kind of yellow polymer. | 像是某种黄色的聚合物 |
[32:36] | It’s possibly polyvinyl chloride or polytetrafluoroethylene. | 可能是聚氯乙烯 或者聚四氟乙烯 |
[32:41] | So he had concrete and plastic in his head? | 在他的头骨里能找到混凝土和塑料 |
[32:47] | Oh, no. Uh, you okay? | 哦 不 你还好吗 |
[32:49] | Are you gonna ask me that every time I yawn? | 难道我每次打哈欠你都要问这个问题吗 |
[32:52] | Possibly. I don’t want you to fall asleep again | 也许吧 我不想让你再次陷入 |
[32:54] | for another two months, Van Winkle. | 持续两个月的昏迷状态 |
[32:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:56] | Gonna figure out what this plastic is from. | 我得弄清楚这塑料是哪来的 |
[32:59] | It might help Angela narrow down the murder weapon. | 这可能会帮助安琪拉缩小寻找凶器的范围 |
[33:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:08] | So, when Ritchie ratted out Terror for selling drugs | 瑞奇把卖药的泰罗供出来之后 |
[33:10] | he lost his job at the gym, all of his clients. | 他丢掉了在健身房的工作以及所有的客户 |
[33:13] | It was a mess. | 情况很糟糕 |
[33:14] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[33:15] | Yeah. Why don’t you tell us what happened | 你能不能告诉我们你和你的伙计 |
[33:16] | between you and your buddy Ritchie. | 瑞奇之间发生了什么 |
[33:18] | I’m guessing it didn’t go very well since he’s dead. | 我猜想事情进展的很不好 因为他死了 |
[33:20] | I don’t have to say nothing. | 我什么都不会说 |
[33:22] | I’m the doorman of this establishment | 我是这个俱乐部的守门人 |
[33:24] | so I’m going to ask you guys to leave. | 我要你们出去 |
[33:26] | I wouldn’t be acting like a bouncer right now. | 如果我是你 我不会像一个保安那样讲话 |
[33:28] | Booth, the storage room. | 布斯 那有个储藏室 |
[33:31] | Hey, hey, hey. No. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 不许进 |
[33:32] | Did you just shove my partner? | 你刚刚推了我的搭档 |
[33:34] | Oh, you’re real bad, with a gun and a badge. | 是你说了算 有枪 还有警徽 |
[33:37] | But you won’t always be on duty. | 但你总有下班不值勤的时候 |
[33:38] | You know what I’m saying? | 知道我的意思吗 |
[33:39] | No, I don’t know what you’re saying; | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[33:40] | I want you to spell it out for me. | 你干吗不把话说明白呢 |
[33:42] | I mean, watch your back. | 我得意思是 小心点 |
[33:46] | Oh, no. You shouldn’t threaten Agent Booth. | 不 你不应该威胁布斯探员 |
[33:48] | He can be very male. | 他可以变得十分具有攻击力 |
[33:49] | I don’t like walking around, looking over my shoulder, huh? | 我不想每天要时时刻刻回头看背后 |
[33:52] | So what do you say we do this right now? | 你觉得我们现在解决一下好吗 |
[33:54] | Hmm? | 如何 |
[34:00] | All right, listen. My boss holds me responsible | 好吧 听着 我的老板让我负责 |
[34:03] | for everything in that storage room. | 看管储藏室里的所有东西 |
[34:05] | I wasn’t looking for trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[34:06] | You’re not looking for trouble? | 你不想惹麻烦 |
[34:08] | He’s not looking for trouble | 他不想惹麻烦了 |
[34:09] | which means you are giving Bones permission | 也就是说你允许骨头 |
[34:12] | to look in the storage room. | 去检查储藏间 |
[34:14] | Bones? | 骨头 |
[34:23] | -Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[34:25] | Look. Yellow plastic and concrete. | 看 黄色塑料和混凝土 |
[34:36] | Fine, whatever. | 好吧 管它呢 |
[34:37] | Yeah, Ritchie ratted on me, and I was pissed. | 确实 瑞奇把我供了出来 我很生气 |
[34:40] | But I didn’t kill him. | 但我没去杀他呀 |
[34:41] | Is this really necessary? | 有必要铐着我吗 |
[34:43] | Then where were you last Thursday night? | 你上周四晚上在哪里 |
[34:45] | – At work. – No, you weren’t at work. | -我在工作 -你没在工作 |
[34:47] | I didn’t kill Ritchie the V. | 我没杀倒三角瑞奇 |
[34:48] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪儿 |
[34:52] | You know, if I were you | 如果我是你 |
[34:54] | I’d plead “‘roid rage.” | 我会以”激素导致的狂怒”罪名认罪 |
[34:56] | I got an alibi. | 我有不在场的证据 |
[34:58] | You can’t just have an alibi. | 不在场证据不是说有就有的 |
[34:59] | You got to share it with the world. | 你得告诉大家这个证据是什么 |
[35:02] | I took my ma up to New York to see Billy Elliot. | 我带我妈妈去纽约看《跳出我天地》了 |
[35:05] | Billy Elliot? | 《跳出我天地》 |
[35:07] | Yeah, the boy that dances. Yeah. | 是呀 那个爱跳舞的男孩儿 |
[35:09] | You like musicals? | 你喜欢音乐剧 |
[35:11] | That’s why I wasn’t forthcoming about my alibi. | 这就是我不愿意说的原因 |
[35:14] | There’s some joys in life you want to keep to yourself. | 有些喜好还真是不能随便告诉别人 |
[35:17] | Billy Elliot is a joy? | 《跳出我天地》是种乐趣 |
[35:19] | It’s beautiful, dude. | 大哥 这剧简直太美了 |
[35:21] | The boy is an angel. | 那个男孩就像个天使 |
[35:23] | Right. I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 听我说 |
[35:25] | I’m going to find somebody who knows the show | 我会去找一个了解这部音乐剧的人 |
[35:26] | and you’re going to tell it to them | 你要给他复述剧情 |
[35:28] | the whole story, and then we’ll see | 全部剧情 然后我们就知道 |
[35:29] | if you really saw Billy Elliot with your mother. | 你到底是不是跟你妈妈去看《跳出我天地》了 |
[35:32] | Oh, I can perform the whole thing. | 我可以把整部剧演出来 |
[35:34] | Word for word. | 一个词都不差 |
[35:42] | This plastic sliver is curved | 这片塑料碎片有一定的弧度 |
[35:44] | just like the minute-crete was. | 跟那小块混凝土一样 |
[35:47] | Well, they look pretty close. | 他们看起来挺相似的 |
[35:49] | Oh, so close. | 就差一点 |
[35:50] | Both fragments were in the skull wound | 这些碎片都残留在头骨上的伤口里 |
[35:52] | but how did they get there | 但是如果它们不是来自同一件凶器 |
[35:53] | if they weren’t part of the same weapon? | 是如何留着伤口上的呢 |
[35:55] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[35:56] | Well, since the plastic doesn’t fit inside the circle | 既然塑料片不符合圆圈的内径 |
[35:59] | how about trying it on the outside? | 那从外面试试看呢 |
[36:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:03] | – That worked. – Yeah. | -完全符合 -没错 |
[36:04] | All right. Great. Then what did we just find out? | 好极了 那么我们得到了什么 |
[36:06] | Plastic-covered cement. | 有塑料外壳的水泥棒 |
[36:08] | Concrete. I’m just being precise. | 混凝土 我只是为了更精确 |
[36:10] | You know, cement is the ingredient | 水泥是混凝土的原料 |
[36:13] | in concrete that keeps everything, you know, together. | 使之粘合在一起 |
[36:16] | Right. Uh, right. Like… | 没错 对 就像… |
[36:23] | I totally suck. | 我真没用 |
[36:30] | Terror told the whole story of Billy Elliot. | 泰罗复述了《跳出我天地》的整个剧情 |
[36:32] | He even teared up a couple of times. | 他复述时还哭了好几次 |
[36:33] | It is a touching story | 那是个感人的故事 |
[36:34] | of triumph over background and adversity. | 讲述了人如何克服困境获得成功 |
[36:36] | Well, his mom even backed him up. | 他的妈妈也为他作了证 |
[36:37] | They even have receipts. | 他们还有票据作证 |
[36:39] | You don’t think he did it? | 你认为不是他干的 |
[36:40] | Timeline doesn’t even add up. | 时间上不吻合 |
[36:41] | Let’s sit up here. | 我们坐这边吧 |
[36:42] | Okay, Ritchie’s friends say | 这样 瑞奇的朋友说 |
[36:44] | that he disappeared on Thursday. | 他在周四失踪 |
[36:45] | Right. And the body was found | 没错 然后尸体在之后的周一 |
[36:48] | buried in the sand the next Monday. | 从沙滩里挖掘出来 |
[36:50] | Cam and Hodgins say that the body | 凯和哈金斯说尸体只用了 |
[36:52] | only took two days to decompose. | 两天就分解了 |
[36:53] | Exactly. So, either they’re wrong or… | 不错 所以要么是他们搞错了… |
[36:55] | two days remain unaccounted for. | 要么就是有两天不知道发生了什么 |
[36:57] | Look, your squints could have gotten it wrong. | 听着 你的斜眼小分队可能搞错了 |
[36:58] | Uh-uh. | 不可能的 |
[36:59] | – Don’t do that. – Uh-uh. | -别那样 -不可能 |
[37:01] | Don’t do that. | 别那样做 |
[37:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:04] | I have an idea of how those two days went missing. | 我明白为什么会有两天时间空白了 |
[37:07] | I have to call Fisher. | 我要给费什打电话 |
[37:11] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:13] | Dr. Brennan had some kind of a brainstorm | 布纳恩博士有个灵光一闪的想法 |
[37:16] | and it looks like she was right. | 而且看来她是对的 |
[37:18] | You say that like it’s bad news. | 你说的好像这是什么坏消息似的 |
[37:20] | I should have thought of it. | 我本该想到的 |
[37:21] | Okay. First, tell me the brainstorm. | 好吧 先告诉我这个灵光闪现的想法 |
[37:24] | Note the micro-fractures in the Haversian Canals. | 仔细看哈弗斯管上的微细骨裂 |
[37:28] | Yes, from a blow to the skull? | 没错 是头骨被撞击造成的吗 |
[37:29] | These are from the victim’s femur. | 这些是被害人的股骨的伤痕 |
[37:31] | The victim was frozen for two days. | 被害者被冷冻了两天 |
[37:34] | That’s what caused the micro-fractures. | 所以才造成了微细骨裂 |
[37:36] | Oh, why are you yawning? Are you depress…? | 哦 你为什么打哈欠 你郁闷吗… |
[37:39] | Don’t yawn. | 不要打哈欠 |
[37:40] | I suck. | 我真没用 |
[37:42] | How long ago did Dr. Brennan have her brainstorm? | 布纳恩博士多久之前有的这个想法 |
[37:45] | About forty-five minutes ago. | 大约45分钟前 |
[37:48] | So, basically, you’re forty-five minutes behind | 大致说来 你仅仅比全国最优秀的 |
[37:51] | arguably the greatest forensic anthropologist in the nation? | 法医人类学家落后45分钟 |
[37:57] | That’s one way to look at it. | 也可以这么看 |
[37:59] | I’m not a psychiatrist, but it seems to me | 我不是心理医生 但对我来说 |
[38:02] | that when your shrink says look on the bright side | 你的心理医师让你多看光明面 |
[38:04] | he means give yourself the benefit of the doubt. | 是想让你别总那么自责 |
[38:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:15] | The victim was killed and then frozen? | 被害人被杀之后又被冷冻了 |
[38:17] | – Apparently. – Put on ice? | -是的 -被放到冰层上了 |
[38:19] | Metaphorically speaking. | 可以这么形容 |
[38:20] | Or not. | 或者不是 |
[38:22] | What do you– what do you mean or not? | 你说”或者不是”是什么意思 |
[38:24] | What? What did I miss? | 怎么 我漏掉了什么 |
[38:26] | No, what did I miss?! | 不 我漏掉了什么 |
[38:35] | Studies have shown that when frozen properly | 研究表明 当人体被适当冷冻后 |
[38:38] | a body’s cell deterioration stops | 体内细胞的衰败就会停止 |
[38:40] | and can be held in that state nearly indefinitely. | 然后便可以永久维持那种状态 |
[38:42] | But in order to avoid micro-fractures | 但是为了避免微细骨裂 |
[38:44] | when a person wants to be preserved cryogenically | 如果一个人想被低温保存的话 |
[38:47] | they need to be flash frozen. | 他们需要被瞬间冷冻 |
[38:48] | – I get it, Bones. – I should have seen it earlier | -我明白 骨头 -我本该早点想到的 |
[38:50] | because when a body is frozen slowly | 因为如果尸体被缓慢冷冻 |
[38:53] | the decomposition rate speeds up as a body thaws. | 解冻后尸体的分解速度就会加倍 |
[39:01] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[39:03] | – Bones? – Look, plastic filled with concrete. | -骨头 -看 混凝土塑料棒 |
[39:06] | That’s the murder weapon. | 那就是凶器 |
[39:07] | You killed the wrong guy. | 你杀错了人 |
[39:10] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[39:10] | Ritchie the V didn’t steal your ice. | 倒三角瑞奇没有偷你的冰块 |
[39:12] | It was his roommate. | 是他的舍友干的 |
[39:13] | They were wearing the same shirt. | 他们穿着相同的T恤 |
[39:14] | You and Pepe were hollering at each other. | 你和佩佩吵了起来 |
[39:15] | He takes off. You see Ritchie in the same shirt. | 他走后 你看见穿着相同T恤的瑞奇 |
[39:18] | Maybe you threatened him with your Wiffle bat. | 可能你想用你的威夫棒吓吓他 |
[39:20] | He doesn’t know that the bat’s filled with cement. | 他不知道球棒是用水泥做的 |
[39:22] | – He comes at you… – You hit him twice. | -他冲你扑来… -你打了他两下 |
[39:23] | Then you put him on ice for two days. | 然后你把他在冰块上放了两天 |
[39:25] | Then you bury him at the beach. | 然后把他埋在了沙滩 |
[39:26] | I’m just trying to make a living. | 我只是为了谋生 |
[39:29] | You know what it’s like to be overrun by these morons? | 你知道整天被那群白痴围着是什么滋味吗 |
[39:33] | Every delivery they screw with me. | 每次送货时都要找我麻烦 |
[39:35] | Take my ice. | 拿我的冰块 |
[39:37] | And I lost it. | 然后我失控了 |
[39:40] | You know, Pepe– he’s a real douche. | 知道吗 佩佩确实是个混蛋 |
[39:42] | And I’m sure he’s got his beatings | 我相信他挨打 |
[39:43] | coming to him down the line, but Ritchie | 都是自找的 但是瑞奇 |
[39:45] | Ritchie was a good guy. | 瑞奇是个好人 |
[39:47] | All he was doing was looking for | 他不过是为了在泽西海滩 |
[39:49] | a good time up at the Jersey Shore. | 找些乐子罢了 |
[39:50] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[39:53] | They all look alike. | 他们都长得很像 |
[40:08] | When you said you didn’t need us to help you move in | 当你说不需要我们帮你搬家时 |
[40:10] | I thought you were merely being polite. | 我以为你在和我们客气 |
[40:11] | I don’t really do that. | 我一般不那么做 |
[40:12] | I’m still… | 我还是… |
[40:14] | This is everything you own in the world? | 这些就是你的全部家当 |
[40:17] | Mm-hmm. It’s the life I choose. | 没错 这就是我选择的生活 |
[40:19] | Yeah, she travels light. I used to travel light. | 她轻装旅行 我曾经也这样 |
[40:21] | Booth won’t even have to make room for you. | 布斯根本不需要给你腾地方 |
[40:24] | Hey, man of the house. | 嘿 男主人 |
[40:26] | Come on in. Pretend you live here. | 进来吧 假装你住在这里 |
[40:30] | Hi. What’s going on? | 嗨 怎么回事 |
[40:32] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[40:33] | Did you not mean it when you said I could move in? | 你让我搬来住 不是认真的 |
[40:35] | No, I… Yes, I wanted you to move in. | 不是…我想让你搬进来 |
[40:38] | We offered to help her, but… | 我们想帮她 但是… |
[40:40] | This is everything. | 这就是所有东西了 |
[40:42] | You’re basically taking in a homeless woman. | 你基本上就是收容了个无家可归的女人 |
[40:44] | I prefer the term nomad. | 我更喜欢流浪者这个称呼 |
[40:45] | I used to be a nomad | 我曾经也是个流浪者 |
[40:47] | who drank wine. | 曾经也喝酒 |
[40:48] | You don’t drink wine anymore? | 你现在不喝酒了 |
[40:54] | No. | 不是吧 |
[40:55] | And he just got it. | 他明白了 |
[40:58] | Hey, congratulations! | 嘿 恭喜你 |
[40:59] | – Thank you. – That’s so great. | -谢谢 -真是太好了 |
[41:01] | Listen, you have to act surprised | 听着 当哈金斯告诉你时 |
[41:03] | when Hodgins tells you, okay? | 你必须表现的很吃惊 好吗 |
[41:05] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[41:06] | You’re going to be a great mom. | 你会成为一个很棒的妈妈的 |
[41:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:09] | Ooh, speaking of which | 说到这儿 |
[41:10] | I’ve got to get home to Michelle | 我必须回去陪米歇尔了 |
[41:12] | and I don’t want to reek of wine. | 我可不能带着酒气 |
[41:13] | Yeah, I should probably get home to Mr. Hodgins. | 是啊 我也该回家找哈金斯先生了 |
[41:16] | – Bye, guys. – Bye. | -拜拜了 大家 -拜拜 |
[41:17] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[41:20] | Hey, wait for me. | 嘿 等我一下 |
[41:22] | Okay. Welcome home. | 好了 欢迎回家 |
[41:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[41:30] | Oh, uh, it’s a housewarming gift. | 是乔迁的礼物 |
[41:32] | A Bakelite, original. | 胶木电话 原版的 |
[41:35] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[41:42] | Hey, it’s a real one. | 嘿 是真的哦 |
[41:43] | Temperance told me that you liked phones, so… | 坦普瑞说你喜欢这种电话 所以… |
[41:45] | No, I love it. Thanks. | 不 我很喜欢 谢谢 |
[41:48] | – You’re welcome. – You’re welcome. | -不客气 -不客气 |
[41:52] | Great. | 太好了 |
[41:54] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见了 |
[41:55] | Oh, no. Stay. | 别走 留下吧 |
[41:57] | Do you want to join us for dinner? | 想和我们一起吃晚餐吗 |
[41:59] | Yeah. I can make my famous mac and cheese. | 没错 我可以做我拿手的芝士通心粉 |
[42:01] | No. Traditionally when two people share a domicile | 不用了 通常情况下 当两个人 |
[42:03] | for the first time | 第一次同居的时候 |
[42:05] | the person who doesn’t leaves. | 别的人就要离开 |
[42:07] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见了 |
[42:09] | Well, thanks for your help. | 多谢帮我 |
[42:13] | Hey, Bones. | 嘿 骨头 |
[42:15] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见了 |
[42:17] | Yes. Tomorrow. | 好的 明天见 |