时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[00:19] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[00:25] | Are you there? | 你在家吗 |
[00:26] | No,I’m in South Beach,working on my tan. | 不在 我在南海岸晒日光浴呢 |
[00:29] | All right. | 来了 |
[00:31] | You need Sweets to sign your post-Afghanistan | 你必须找斯维斯签字证明你从阿富汗归来后 |
[00:33] | fitness for duty report. | 身心健康 这是要交上去的 |
[00:35] | – Did you forget? – Me? | -你忘了吗 -我怎么会忘 |
[00:36] | Well,generally you wear more clothing | 你要是记得就不会穿成这样了 |
[00:38] | and you’ve been avoiding this for weeks. | 而且你已经躲了好几个礼拜了 |
[00:40] | Well,I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[00:42] | And I got up at the crack of dawn. | 天还蒙蒙亮 我就醒了 |
[00:46] | Do you always have this pronounced | 你每天早上放气的时候 |
[00:47] | a release of gas in the morning? | 都发出这种声音吗 |
[00:49] | Is it that bad? | 我有那么臭吗 |
[00:50] | Synovial gas,that’s what the cracking is. | 你骨节的响声是由于关节放气造成的 |
[00:52] | Synovial gas? What’s that mean? | 关节放气 你在说什么呀 |
[00:54] | Well,there comes a point when your body can’t hide | 到了某个时候 你的身体就无法掩饰 |
[00:56] | all the abuse it’s taken. | 它所受到的那些伤害了 |
[00:57] | What do you-what do you mean,”certain point”? | 什么叫”到了某个时候” |
[00:59] | Booth,you’ve been shot and beaten | 布斯 你受过枪伤 挨过打 |
[01:01] | and jumped out of airplanes. | 还跳过飞机 |
[01:02] | The skeletal damage alone is… | 光是骨骼损伤就… |
[01:04] | Oh,God,I’m falling apart. | 天啊 我要碎掉了 |
[01:05] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[01:07] | It’s your skeleton that’s falling apart. | 要碎掉的只是你的骨骼而已 |
[01:09] | The compression fracture to your T3 alone | 光就你第三胸椎的压迫性骨折来看 |
[01:11] | should have incapacitated you years ago. | 你几年前就应该动不了了 |
[01:13] | Then,there’s the fracture to your sternum | 还有你中了那个胖女孩的那枪 |
[01:15] | from when that obese girl shot you. | 造成了你的胸骨骨折 |
[01:16] | Fractures to your metatarsals from when you were tortured. | 你被折磨时造成的跖骨多处骨折 |
[01:19] | Rib pitting from when you foolishly tried to | 还有你愚蠢地去充当人肉盾牌时 |
[01:21] | – act as a human shield. – Rib pitting? | -造成的肋骨凹陷 -肋骨凹陷 |
[01:23] | And that’s before we even get to your compromised ligaments | 这还不包括你受损的韧带 |
[01:25] | both intertransverse and interior longitudinal. | 横突间韧带还有纵向韧带均有伤 |
[01:28] | How do you have room in your brain to remember all that? | 你脑子里怎么会有地方记这么多东西 |
[01:30] | I care about you,Booth. | 我关心你 布斯 |
[01:31] | And the more abuse a body takes,the sooner it degenerates. | 身体受得伤害越多 衰竭的也就越快 |
[01:34] | That’s it? That’s all you got for me? | 就这样吗 你要跟我说的就是这些吗 |
[01:37] | Well,it can be a good thing. | 这也可能是好事 |
[01:38] | In tribes,men like you are elders. | 在部落里 你这样的人就算是长老了 |
[01:41] | They don’t have to hunt any more. | 他们用不着再去打猎了 |
[01:43] | Well,I want to go hunting. | 我想要打猎 |
[01:45] | Well,perhaps you’ll feel better after you get your form signed. | 也许你把表签了以后会感觉好些 |
[01:50] | You know I will. | 你知道我会的 |
[01:53] | Oh! Agent Booth! | 布斯探员 |
[01:54] | Doctor Brennan! | 布纳恩博士 |
[01:55] | You should be at work,Ms. Wick. | 你应该在上班的 威克小姐 |
[01:57] | It is a very important day. | 今天很重要 |
[01:59] | Can you sign this? | 你能把这个签了吗 |
[02:01] | – Are you serious? – Sign. | -你认真的吗 -签了 |
[02:04] | Just sign and get back to your fun. | 签完了你就继续玩去吧 |
[02:08] | Dr. Brennan,about this morning… | 布纳恩博士 关于今早的事 |
[02:10] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[02:11] | I don’t want you to think that Lance and I are dating again | 我不想让你以为我和兰斯又在一起了 |
[02:13] | because we’re not. | 因为我们没有和好 |
[02:15] | That was purely accidental intercourse. | 那纯粹是意外的性行为 |
[02:18] | You had intercourse accidentally? | 你意外地发生了性行为吗 |
[02:19] | What were you trying to do,Ms. Wick? | 你本来是去干吗的 威克小姐 |
[02:21] | I was returning a book. | 我是去还书的 |
[02:23] | And your pants fell off? | 然后你的裤子就掉了吗 |
[02:25] | All of the pieces of ship without remains attached | 没有遗骸的沉船碎片 |
[02:28] | straight to the early American workroom | 直接搬到早期美国工作间 |
[02:30] | door on your right. | 右边那扇门 |
[02:31] | Where do you want this? | 这个放哪 |
[02:33] | – Take it up on the platform. – Got it. | -把它放到台子上 -好的 |
[02:34] | Okay. How much of this is there? | 好吧 这东西一共有多少 |
[02:37] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[02:38] | So when you said,old remains | 所以你说旧时遗骸的时候 |
[02:40] | the ship part of it just slipped your mind? | 就没想过要提一下船的事吗 |
[02:42] | No,of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[02:43] | This is incredible. | 太神奇了 |
[02:44] | I can’t believe this is an actual slave ship. | 我简直不敢相信这就是艘贩卖奴隶的船 |
[02:47] | Where did they find it? | 他们在哪找到的 |
[02:48] | Off the coast of Maryland. | 马里兰海岸附近 |
[02:50] | This could shed enormous light on the slave trade. | 这会对奴隶贩卖的研究做出巨大贡献的 |
[02:52] | Or give me nightmares. One or the other. | 或是让我做恶梦 两者之一 |
[02:54] | Mytilus edulis. Blue mussels. | 紫贻贝 也就是青口 |
[02:58] | Wow. Hey,they said this was for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[03:00] | The Jeffersonian board of directors wants us to try | 杰斐逊实验室董事会让我们 |
[03:03] | and identify the remains. | 试着确认遗骸身份 |
[03:05] | How? These people have been dead for nearly 150 years. | 怎么确认 这些人死了差不多一百五十年了 |
[03:08] | Yeah,well,this might help. | 这个也许会有帮助 |
[03:10] | It’s a copy of the outgoing manifest | 这是出境的旅客名单 |
[03:12] | and it lists all the slaves | 上面列了所有他们要 |
[03:14] | they were transporting to New Orleans. | 运去新奥尔良市的奴隶名单 |
[03:17] | There’s age,and race,and degree of color. | 包括年龄 种族 还有色度 |
[03:20] | This is really detailed | 这份名单很详细 |
[03:21] | in a totally horrible,disgusting,sucky kind of way. | 详细地简直可怕 让人作呕 |
[03:25] | Slaves were considered property. | 在旧社会 奴隶被当做财产 |
[03:27] | They were as carefully catalogued as livestock | 他们就像牲口或是银器一样 |
[03:29] | or silverware. | 被详细分类 |
[03:38] | Male child,under ten years old. | 男孩 不到十岁 |
[03:40] | 130 centimeters. | 身高一米三 |
[03:44] | The marine mussels compromised the bone | 那些海洋贻贝对骨头造成了损害 |
[03:46] | but the skull shows a mix | 但是头骨表明 |
[03:47] | of Negroid and Caucasoid characteristics | 他具有黑人和白人的特征 |
[03:50] | suggesting that he would be listed as mulatto. | 他应该被列为黑白混血 |
[03:52] | Got it. Polidore Nelson. | 找到了 波利多·内尔森 |
[03:55] | Symphyseal rim well defined. | 联合边缘处界限分明 |
[03:57] | Partial ectocranial suture closure. | 外头盖骨有部分缝合痕迹 |
[04:00] | Female,40s,five feet tall. | 女性 四十多岁 五英尺高[约一米五] |
[04:03] | Okay. There’s only one woman that small. | 好的 只有一个个子这么小的女人 |
[04:05] | Over here. Now. | 过来 快点 |
[04:07] | Uh,n-not kidding | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[04:08] | even a little bit. Dr. Hodgins. | 一点也没有 哈金斯博士 |
[04:10] | Yeah? What have you got? | 怎么了 发现什么了 |
[04:12] | That. What the hell is it? | 那个 那到底是什么 |
[04:16] | It’s some kind of organism that anchored to the bone. | 某种附着在骨头上的有机物 |
[04:22] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:24] | Alien sea life hitchhikes in on a slave ship | 外来的海洋生物搭上了奴隶船 |
[04:26] | and that’s all you can say — interesting? | 而你要说的就是 有意思吗 |
[04:28] | I think in this context | 我认为在这种情况下 |
[04:30] | interesting is a way of acknowledging life-forms | 有意思就是说 这种生物超越了 |
[04:32] | beyond Dr. Hodgins’ expertise. | 哈金斯的专业知识 |
[04:33] | A temporary condition,I assure you. | 这只是暂时的 我向你保证 |
[04:36] | All right,listen up! | 好了 听好了 |
[04:37] | Pull any other bones with pink slime | 把其它沾有粉红色粘液的骨头挑出来 |
[04:39] | and bring them over here. | 然后都拿到这来 |
[04:42] | It’s possible that “alien” is an appropriate adjective. | 有可能”外来”这个词是用对了 |
[04:45] | I mean,we may be looking at NTI,here. | 我是说 这很有可能是”非地智” |
[04:48] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[04:49] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[04:50] | NTI,as in non-terrestrial intelligence? | 非地智 也就是非地球的智慧生物 |
[04:53] | Oh,no. | 不是吧 |
[04:54] | If alien life-forms were going | 要是地球某处存在 |
[04:56] | to exist somewhere on Earth | 外星生命体的话 |
[04:57] | the ocean floor would be it. | 最有可能的地方就是海床了 |
[04:59] | Please tell me you’re kidding. | 你是在开玩笑 是吧 |
[05:00] | Judging by weight and texture | 根据重量和质地 |
[05:02] | all of the affected bones appear | 所有粘有附着物的骨头 |
[05:05] | to belong to the same skeleton. | 似乎都出于同一具骨架 |
[05:17] | Something is very wrong. | 这里面大有问题 |
[05:19] | Come on,Bones,do I really got to look at these images? | 拜托 骨头 我非得看这些图片不可吗 |
[05:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:22] | Penetrating trauma to cribriform plate and palatine bones. | 鼻腔筛状板和颚骨上都有穿透伤 |
[05:25] | Okay,you mean that jaggedy-looking hole there? | 好吧 你是说那个参差不齐的洞吗 |
[05:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:27] | The puncture would have extended upward | 刺伤应该是方向朝上 |
[05:30] | into the anterior base of the brain | 直达前颅底 |
[05:31] | resulting in immediate death. | 瞬间致死 |
[05:33] | This man was hooked through the mouth | 这个男人像只鱼一样 |
[05:35] | like a fish. | 被吊起来了 |
[05:36] | Okay,got it. | 好了 明白了 |
[05:37] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:39] | I just don’t know how I can help you | 我只是不明白你干吗为了个 |
[05:40] | with a murdered slave,though. | 被杀的奴隶把我叫来 |
[05:41] | They may have found him in a slave ship | 他虽然是在奴隶船上被发现的 |
[05:43] | but given the condition of his cartilage | 但是根据他的软骨状况来看 |
[05:45] | this man died less than a month ago,and… | 这个人死了还不到一个月 而且 |
[05:48] | this is murder. | 是被谋杀的 |
[06:29] | Abrasions to the pisiform. | 豌豆状磨损 |
[06:31] | It’s likely this person was wearing manacles. | 有可能这个人被戴了手铐 |
[06:33] | Why are you working on remains | 你明知道那个近期的被害人 |
[06:34] | from the slave ship when you know | 应该优先处理 |
[06:36] | our recent murder victim has priority? | 怎么还研究这些奴隶船上的遗骸呀 |
[06:38] | Because Dr. Hodgins is still trying | 因为哈金斯博士还在 |
[06:39] | to remove the unidentified deep sea life-forms. | 分离未识别的深海生物 |
[06:43] | Maybe we should discuss the murder victim’s X-rays instead? | 我们来研究下被害人的X光吧 |
[06:48] | Incomplete epiphyseal fusion. | 骨骺未完全融合 |
[06:50] | He was at most 20 years old. | 他最多二十岁 |
[06:53] | Chipping on the zygomatic arch. | 颧弓处有裂痕 |
[06:55] | Hairline fractures to the mental foramen,all heavily remodeled. | 发线至颏孔骨折 有过骨骼重组的痕迹 |
[06:58] | Metaphyseal fractures to the left tibia and right ulna. | 左胫骨 右尺骨干骺端均骨折 |
[07:02] | Never properly set. | 从未被正规的治疗过 |
[07:03] | I’ve seen these before. | 我见过类似案例 |
[07:04] | They happen when someone has their extremities wrenched | 只有当人们的四肢在年幼时 |
[07:07] | over and over again at a very young age. | 不断被外力扭曲才会这样 |
[07:10] | Suggestive of child abuse? | 你是指虐待儿童 |
[07:12] | We have to identify him. | 我们得尽快查出他是谁 |
[07:14] | What is taking Dr. Hodgins so long? | 哈金斯博士怎么还没好 |
[07:19] | We are looking at what could be a clue | 我们正在研究某种 |
[07:21] | to the origin of life itself. | 可能关乎生命起源的物质 |
[07:24] | The origin of life looks like a pink Chia Pet? | 生命就起源于个草头娃娃 |
[07:27] | According to one theory,billions of years ago | 根据某种理论 亿万年前 |
[07:30] | organic molecules hitchhiked to Earth on comets | 有机分子搭着撞击地球的彗星的便车 |
[07:32] | that plummeted into our oceans | 坠入海洋 |
[07:34] | forming the seeds of life as we know it. | 演变成我们已知的生命形式 |
[07:36] | Okay,now you’ve lost me. | 我被你讲得云里雾里了 |
[07:38] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[07:39] | The organism operates like hair follicles. | 这种微生物机理类似于毛囊 |
[07:42] | Anchors its root system to the bone. | 它们将其根系固定在骨头上 |
[07:44] | You know,it’s actually kind of attractive up close. | 我发现凑近点看它还是挺可爱的 |
[07:47] | Yeah,for a mucous-excreting underwater insect. | 对于水下分泌黏液的昆虫而言算是可爱的了 |
[07:51] | Well,let me scan the skull | 我先去扫描下颅骨 |
[07:53] | and then I can build the facial reconstruction from it. | 然后就能进行面部重建了 |
[07:55] | Do you realize these guys could be harder to identify | 你有没有觉得确认这些物质是什么 |
[07:58] | than a decomposed murder victim? | 比起鉴别一具腐烂的被害人尸体要难得多 |
[08:01] | How can you compare a murder victim to ocean snot | 你怎么能拿酷似芭比娃娃舞会头饰的 |
[08:03] | that looks like something that Barbie wore to the prom? | 深海鼻涕虫和一具被害人的尸体作比较 |
[08:06] | You compared ’em to a Chia Pet. | 是你先拿它们和草头娃娃作对比的 |
[08:08] | Yeah,well,that’s not the same thing. | 这根本是两码事 |
[08:10] | You’re right,because if these guys are new | 没错 要是这些物质真是首次被发现 |
[08:12] | and I get to identify them | 而我又能将它们鉴定出来 |
[08:13] | then I get to name an entire species. | 那我就能对整个物种进行命名了 |
[08:16] | Anjelonicus Montinegris. | 我会叫它安琪拉·马尼古虫 |
[08:19] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[08:23] | So,the dead guy got caught in a fishing net | 也就是说 渔网兜住了死者 |
[08:25] | and the fishing net got caught on a slave ship? | 而渔网又勾住了一条奴隶船 |
[08:26] | Yeah. A net gets lost,it floats around for years. | 渔网被遗弃后 漂浮多年 |
[08:29] | They call it a ghost net. | 他们叫它幽灵网 |
[08:31] | Ghost net caught a ghost. That’s… | 被幽灵网网住的灵魂 真是 |
[08:33] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[08:35] | That’s ironic. | 好讽刺 |
[08:36] | Okay,why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[08:37] | I’m weak. I’m weak,Agent Booth. | 我好脆弱好无助 布斯探员 |
[08:40] | I broke up with Daisy,but I can’t keep my hands off her. | 虽然和黛西分了手 但我始终忘不了她 |
[08:43] | What’s new? All right,you’re a guy. Life goes on. | 又能怎样 你是个男人 生活还得继续 |
[08:45] | Yeah,that’s the problem. | 问题就出在这儿 |
[08:46] | We broke up,but it just goes on. | 虽然我们分了手 可我心却依旧 |
[08:48] | It’s-it’s like she’s a magnet. | 她仿佛是块磁铁 |
[08:50] | Should I just let it happen? | 我该听之任之吗 |
[08:51] | Here. Pick it up. | 这个 拿起来 |
[08:56] | “Yes,definitely.” You think? | “当然” 你这样觉得吗 |
[08:58] | I don’t know. How am I supposed to know? | 我不知道 我哪懂这个 |
[09:00] | Years of experience? The perspective of age? | 凭着多年阅历 给点经验之谈吧 |
[09:04] | Age. | 阅历 |
[09:05] | How is it I went to sleep Han Solo | 就像我睡觉的时候还是汉·索拉 |
[09:07] | and I woke up Obi-Wan Kenobi? | 起来却变成了欧比旺·考欧比 |
[09:08] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[09:12] | Looks like Angela finished the victim’s facial reconstruction. | 看来安琪拉完成了被害人面部重建 |
[09:15] | There is our ghost. | 这位就是我们的冤魂了 |
[09:20] | He wasn’t on the Missing Persons Database | 失踪人口数据库里没他 |
[09:23] | but I got a hit from the FBI’s facial recognition software. | 但我用联邦面部识别软件找到了匹配者 |
[09:26] | Mike Casper. | 麦克·卡斯帕 |
[09:28] | Yeah,his wife lives in– what is it– Calvert County. | 他妻子现住在那个叫卡尔弗特县的地方 |
[09:31] | He’s married? | 他结婚了 |
[09:32] | Yeah,he’s got a kid and a dog | 嗯 孩子都有了 外加一条狗 |
[09:33] | and a cushy aerospace job. | 并且在航天站还有份闲差 |
[09:34] | No,that’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[09:35] | He’s 19,20… 21 at most. | 他也就19 20岁 顶多21 |
[09:38] | All right,Bones,he’s 28. | 骨头 他都28了 |
[09:39] | No,there’s no way. | 绝对不可能 |
[09:40] | Booth,you really need to double-check these things. | 布斯 你得重新审核一下 |
[09:42] | Look the battle scars are to the body,not to the brain,okay? | 我的战疤在身上 不在脑子里 |
[09:45] | You’re being very touchy. | 你好敏感啊 |
[09:46] | I’m not being touchy. | 我没有 |
[09:47] | This is Casper’s driver’s license. | 这是卡斯帕的驾照 |
[09:49] | – It’s the same face Angela drew right there. – Okay. | -和安琪拉重建的面孔一模一样 -好吧 |
[09:52] | It’s possible he had cerebral palsy. | 他有可能得了脑瘫 |
[09:54] | That could retard bone development. | 那会阻碍骨骼成长 |
[09:57] | Or you’re just wrong. | 也许就是你弄错了 |
[09:59] | – I’m not wrong. – You’re wrong. | -我不可能出错 -就是你错了 |
[10:02] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[10:03] | – Mrs. Casper? – Yes? | -卡斯帕太太吗 -我是 |
[10:04] | I’m Special Agent Booth. | 我是联邦特别探员布斯 |
[10:06] | This here’s my partner,Dr. Brennan. | 这位是我的搭档 布纳恩博士 |
[10:07] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮到你们的吗 |
[10:08] | You mind if we come in? | 我们方便进去吗 |
[10:09] | I’m actually in the middle of something right now. | 我正在忙着做事 |
[10:11] | It’s about your husband. | 是关于你丈夫的 |
[10:12] | We believe we found his remains off the coast of Maryland. | 我们认为在马里兰沿海找到了他的尸体 |
[10:15] | Any reason to believe that he might have been on a boat recently? | 他最近有没有出过海 |
[10:19] | Ask him yourself. Mike? | 你们自己问他吧 麦克 |
[10:34] | Victim got a driver’s license with your name and his picture. | 被害人的驾照上登记的是你的名字和照片 |
[10:37] | Used it to charge up a fortune in credit card debt. | 看来是被人冒用拿去还了卡债 |
[10:39] | Yeah,I get it. | 我听明白了 |
[10:40] | The guy that got killed is the same guy who stole my ID | 被害人就是盗取我身份的人 |
[10:43] | but it’s got nothing to do with me. | 可那不关我的事 |
[10:44] | I’m not exactly a violent guy. | 我从来都不是个崇尚暴力的人 |
[10:45] | Mike’s very easygoing. | 麦克很好相处 |
[10:48] | This is a conversation between you | 这是你和你的信用卡公司 |
[10:49] | and your credit card company,Mr. Casper. | 的对话录音 卡斯帕先生 |
[10:51] | You know how they say they record calls for quality control? | 你应该知道他们对质量监控的来电录音吧 |
[10:54] | Well,turns out it’s true. | 看来是真的 |
[10:55] | I’m sorry,sir,but because | 抱歉 先生 |
[10:57] | you failed to notify us within the… | 介于您未告知我方 |
[10:59] | How could I tell you when I didn’t know? | 我都不知道怎么告诉你们 |
[11:01] | You should have contacted the credit reporting agencies. | 你应该去联系信用报告局 |
[11:04] | In the future,if you place | 未来 若您 |
[11:05] | a fraud alert on your credit report… | 在您的信用报告上留下欺诈记录 |
[11:06] | All right,you want to know what i’m going to do in the future? | 你想知道我以后打算怎么做 |
[11:08] | I’m going to find the scum who stole my ID | 我掘地三尺也要把这冒用我身份的人渣找出来 |
[11:10] | and I’m going to kill him. | 灭了他 |
[11:11] | What did you expect me to say? | 你们想我怎么回答 |
[11:12] | They froze my cards. | 他们冻结了我的卡 |
[11:13] | Our-our credit was ruined. | 我们的信用毁于一旦 |
[11:15] | That-that piece of dirt– | 就因为那个污点 |
[11:16] | he cost us the house we were trying to buy. | 他害我们买不了一直想买的房子 |
[11:18] | If we need to have a lawyer… | 我们需要律师 |
[11:19] | We don’t need a lawyer,Claire. We haven’t done anything. | 我们不需要 克莱尔 我们是清白的 |
[11:20] | My husband is telling the truth. | 我丈夫没撒谎 |
[11:22] | He is not a violent man. | 他脾气温和 |
[11:23] | Sweets,tell them what you told me. | 小甜甜 把你对我说的再复述一遍 |
[11:25] | According to the latest clinical data | 根据最新临床数据 |
[11:27] | identity theft can cause serious | 身份盗用会引发严重的 |
[11:29] | maladaptive psychological and somatic symptoms. | 心理和生理上的极度不适 |
[11:32] | No kidding. I haven’t slept in two months. | 不骗你 我都两个月没睡了 |
[11:33] | Those symptoms aren’t limited to insomnia. | 症状不仅限于失眠 |
[11:36] | The hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[11:38] | Okay,that would be one of the | 情绪失控 |
[11:40] | maladaptive psychological symptoms– uncontrolled rage. | 正是心理不适的症状之一 |
[11:46] | How could I kill him when I didn’t even know who he was? | 我都不知道他是谁 让我怎么杀他 |
[11:50] | I noticed you have a boat hitch on the back of your car. | 我留意到你车后勾着艘船 |
[11:52] | You own a boat? | 船是你的吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah. I fish. So what? | 是的 我钓鱼 那又怎样 |
[11:55] | You have any big hooks on that boat? | 你船上有没有大铁钩 |
[11:57] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[11:58] | The body was found about a mile off the coast. | 尸体在距离海岸一英里远处被发现 |
[12:00] | I’m thinking maybe you’re doing more | 我猜你在那船上 |
[12:01] | than just fishing on that boat… | 远不止钓鱼那么简单吧 |
[12:03] | All right,I want that lawyer. Now. | 我要请律师 现在就要 |
[12:15] | Dr. Brennan really needs these. | 布纳恩博士非常需要这些 |
[12:17] | I don’t understand why you can’t just pluck. | 我就不明白你为什么不直接拔 |
[12:19] | If I pluck them off one by one | 如果我把它们一个接一个地拔下来 |
[12:21] | it’s going to take a week,Ms. Wick | 大概要花去一个周的时间 维克小姐 |
[12:23] | so what you need to do | 所以你要做的是 |
[12:25] | is stop telling me how to do my job. | 别再对我的工作指手画脚了 |
[12:28] | I don’t see how this is going to hurry things up. | 我没看出来你能如何加快速度 |
[12:30] | If I figure out what they are | 如果我确定它们到底是什么 |
[12:33] | I figure out how to get them off. | 我就知道该如何把它们弄下来 |
[12:35] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[12:37] | Not at this moment. | 暂时没有了 |
[12:38] | Aha. Yes. | 就是这个 |
[12:41] | It’s a type of benthic worm. See? | 这是一种底栖蠕虫 看到吗 |
[12:43] | Progress. | 有进展 |
[12:45] | Okay,the only way I can get DNA to ID our ID thief | 唯一我可以获得DNA并确认 |
[12:48] | is by using bone marrow | 这个小偷的身份的方式就是抽取骨髓 |
[12:49] | but your alien organism has sucked it dry. | 但你的外星生物把骨髓都吸干了 |
[12:52] | Okay,contrary to popular rumor,it is not my alien organism. | 尽管有不少人谣传 但这不是我的外星生物 |
[12:56] | Not yet,anyway. | 至少现在还不是 |
[12:57] | But I have narrowed it down to a type of benthic worm. | 但我已经把范围缩小至某种底栖蠕虫 |
[13:01] | How can you not be able to | 你怎么会没办法 |
[13:02] | ID a fluffy pink worm? | 确认一种粉红色毛茸茸的虫子的种类呢 |
[13:04] | How many of those could there possibly be? | 到底有多少种可能性 |
[13:06] | Oh,you’d be surprised. | 你会惊讶的 |
[13:08] | How am I supposed to figure out who killed him | 如果我没有办法确认他的身份 |
[13:11] | when I can’t even figure out who he is? | 我怎么能知道是谁杀了他呢 |
[13:12] | All I can tell from the X-rays | 我从X光片上只能看出 |
[13:14] | is that he had multiple fractures | 他有多处骨折 |
[13:17] | that were never properly set. | 而且从未接受正规治疗 |
[13:18] | He also sustained repeated facial trauma | 同时在他2岁到14岁之间 |
[13:21] | between the ages of two and 14. | 他还经受了多次的面部创伤 |
[13:24] | So,child abuse. | 所以说 是虐待儿童 |
[13:27] | He wasn’t on the Missing Persons Database | 他的信息不在失踪人口数据库里 |
[13:29] | so it means no one was missing him. | 所以也就是说没有人挂念他 |
[13:32] | You have a very strange tendency to state the obvious. | 你有陈述明显事实的奇特趋势 |
[13:35] | If you were a kid | 如果你是一个孩子 |
[13:36] | who got the crap beat out of him over and over again | 经常被一遍又一遍地虐待 |
[13:38] | what would do you do? | 你会做什么 |
[13:39] | You’d think about running away. | 你会考虑离家出走 |
[13:41] | Or you do run away. | 或者直接离家出走 |
[13:44] | But he wasn’t a kid anymore,Booth. | 但他已经不再是个孩子了 布斯 |
[13:45] | He was 19 or 20 when he died. | 他死亡的时候已经19或者20岁了 |
[13:47] | Doesn’t mean he didn’t run away before. | 不代表他之前没离家出走过 |
[13:49] | And when a kid runs away | 当一个孩子离家出走 |
[13:50] | someone reports him missing. | 就会有人报失踪 |
[13:52] | A school,a neighbor. Someone. | 学校 邻居 或者其他的什么人 |
[13:55] | We were looking at the wrong database. | 我们查错数据库了 |
[14:00] | We need to reverse the craniofacial growth patterns | 我们要逆转颅面生长模式 |
[14:03] | and run the results against the Missing Children’s Database. | 并将结果放入失踪儿童数据库搜索 |
[14:06] | Send him back to childhood,huh? | 让他返”少”还童 是吗 |
[14:08] | Retain the cranial proportion | 保留颅骨比例 |
[14:10] | but reduce the jaw,narrow the neck,and raise the ears. | 但把下巴削尖 把脖子变细再提高耳朵位置 |
[14:13] | Change the proportion of the head to one part facial mass | 将头部比例变为1单位的面部面积 |
[14:16] | to two and a quarter parts cranial mass. | 比上2点15的颅骨面积 |
[14:18] | Decrease the size of the upper and lower jaw. | 缩减上下上下颌骨的体积 |
[14:22] | Done. | 好了 |
[14:23] | You know,it’s hard to believe | 你知道 我很难相信 |
[14:24] | that ten years from this | 这个孩子十年之后 |
[14:26] | he’s going to be stealing IDs and getting himself killed. | 会变成盗取他人身份的小偷并且还遇害了 |
[14:30] | Okay. That’s him. | 好了 这就是他 |
[14:33] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[14:38] | Nine-year-old Liam is tonight’s Thursday’s Child. | 9岁的莱姆是今晚的周四儿童之星 |
[14:41] | I like all kinds of sports,but mostly basketball | 我喜欢各种运动 但最喜欢的是篮球 |
[14:44] | even though I’m kind of short. | 虽然我有点矮 |
[14:45] | But maybe I’ll grow,right? | 但也许我会长高的 对吧 |
[14:48] | And I’m really good at math. | 我也很擅长数学 |
[14:49] | ‘Cause I like numbers. | 因为我喜欢数字 |
[14:50] | If Liam can find a family | 如果莱姆能够找到一个温暖的家 |
[14:52] | all those numbers are sure to add up | 他喜欢的数字将助他 |
[14:55] | to one very bright future. | 得到光明的未来 |
[14:57] | Okay. That sounds a little like puppy adoptions,you ask me. | 如果你问我 我会觉得这有点像领养小狗 |
[15:00] | Well,when I was in the foster system | 当我在收养体系中的时候 |
[15:02] | we used to think the kids that got on Thursday’s Child | 我们曾经觉得能上周四儿童之星的小孩 |
[15:04] | won the lottery. You know? | 就像是中了彩票一样 你知道吗 |
[15:06] | One day they’re on TV | 一旦他们上了电视 |
[15:07] | next day,a big car pulls up to take them to the suburbs. | 就会有大车立马把他们接去郊区的大房子 |
[15:10] | Every single time. | 次次如此 |
[15:11] | Yeah,well,Liam didn’t get adopted. | 莱姆没有被收养 |
[15:12] | Would have saved the juvie system | 如果被收养的话 |
[15:14] | a whole hell of lot of time if he had. | 他就不至于在少管所待这么长时间了 |
[15:15] | The court unsealed his records | 因为事关谋杀 |
[15:18] | because of the murder. | 法庭解封了他的档案 |
[15:19] | He was busted two years ago | 两年前他和一个 |
[15:20] | for a B&E with another foster kid by the name | 名叫亨特·朗的孤儿一起 |
[15:22] | of Hunter Lang. | 因为入室抢劫被抓了起来 |
[15:24] | We’re trying to track him down now. | 我们正在追查亨特的下落 |
[15:25] | Oh,why? | 为什么 |
[15:26] | Well,Liam testified against Hunter | 莱姆出庭指证亨特 |
[15:28] | in exchange for a suspended sentence. | 以换得缓刑 |
[15:30] | Ooh,that’s not good. | 那可不妙 |
[15:31] | Rule number one: foster kids stick together. | 第一条规矩 孤儿永远要抱团 |
[15:36] | Well,was that the kind of thing a guy would kill for? | 会不会是一个能够招来杀身之祸的原因呢 |
[15:38] | Depends on the guy. | 要看是谁了 |
[15:41] | I know these kids. I’ll talk to him | 我了解这些孩子 我来和他谈谈 |
[15:42] | let you know. | 给你汇报结果 |
[15:46] | Has anybody else noticed this is like | 有没有人注意到这个就好像是 |
[15:48] | a giant jigsaw without the edge pieces? | 一幅巨大的没有边缘的拼图 |
[15:51] | One person gets killed,and it’s murder. | 一个人被害 那就是谋杀 |
[15:53] | Millions get killed,and it’s history. | 一百万人被害 那就是历史 |
[15:56] | I’m trying to just think of them as bones. | 我在试图将他们仅仅看做骸骨 |
[15:58] | It’s easier. | 会容易些 |
[15:59] | Female. | 女性 |
[16:00] | Approximately 25. | 约25岁 |
[16:02] | Right here. Hany Beaufort. | 这里 哈尼·波福特 |
[16:05] | Yeah,but they’re not just bones. | 对 但是他们不仅是骸骨 |
[16:07] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:08] | I’m gonna need to borrow these skulls. | 我得借用这些头骨 |
[16:11] | Why does nobody seem to be working | 为什么好像没人在调查 |
[16:13] | on our murder victim,Ms. Wick? | 我们的谋杀被害人呢 维克小姐 |
[16:14] | Still waiting on Dr. Hodgins. | 还在等哈金斯博士工作完毕 |
[16:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:27] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[16:29] | “Hany” was my great-grandmother’s name. | “哈尼”是我曾祖母的名字 |
[16:32] | If you two can’t stay focused on the Moloney case | 如果你们俩不能专注于麦隆尼的案子 |
[16:35] | – we’re going to have issues. – Well,we’re trying | -我们就有麻烦了 -我们正在努力 |
[16:36] | but Hodgins is… | 但哈金斯在 |
[16:38] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[16:39] | Thank you,Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force | 谢谢你 无公害水产品品种专责小组 |
[16:42] | a fine collection of marine biologists | 一个海洋学家筹募资金 |
[16:44] | dedicated to making sure that if the alien ever shows up | 致力于确认是否有外星生物出现 |
[16:47] | we can jam it in an airlock and kiss it good-bye. | 我们可以把它放入密封舱 和它说拜拜了 |
[16:49] | I lost out on the naming rights,babe. | 我不能用你的名字命名了 宝贝 |
[16:51] | But I’m a big boy. I can handle it. | 但我长大了 我能接受的 |
[16:53] | So happy to hear that. | 很高兴你没事 |
[16:54] | Turns out,our little feathered friend | 原来 我们小小的毛茸茸朋友 |
[16:55] | is the osedax mucofloris | 是真菌噬骨虫 |
[16:57] | otherwise known as the bone eating snot flower. | 也叫做吃骨鼻涕花 |
[17:02] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[17:03] | Not kidding. | 绝对没有 |
[17:04] | Allow me to demonstrate. | 允许我向你们介绍 |
[17:07] | Oh,no. | 哦不 |
[17:08] | Now,the bone eating snot flower | 现在 这个吃骨鼻涕花 |
[17:11] | burrows into the bone like so. | 进入像这样的骨头中 |
[17:16] | It cracks through the hard shell | 从坚硬的外层 |
[17:19] | straight down to the fatty marrow. | 直接进入到肥嫩的骨髓当中 |
[17:22] | And then… | 之后 |
[17:27] | Now,each female has maybe a dozen dwarf males inside of her. | 每位女士的体内也许都有这样的小朋友 |
[17:31] | Basically,sperm holders… | 简单来说就是 精液承载体 |
[17:32] | Cannoli? No? Anyone? | 来点奶油卷 不要吗 有人要吗 |
[17:34] | No,never again. | 不 再也不吃了 |
[17:35] | I cannot even tell you. | 无法形容我有多恶心 |
[17:36] | Can you please get to the point? | 能直接跳到重点吗 |
[17:38] | I figured out how to remove them. | 我想到了该如何把它们弄下来了 |
[17:45] | You have to back me up with Dr. Brennan. | 你对布纳恩博士一定要和我口径一致 |
[17:47] | She hasn’t said anything,but I know what she’s thinking. | 她什么都没说 但我知道她在想什么 |
[17:49] | It’s an emergency. | 这是紧急事件 |
[17:50] | What? What am I supposed to say? | 什么 那我该说什么 |
[17:52] | You have to explain what happened this morning. | 你必须得解释一下今天早上发生的事情 |
[17:54] | Sex is a normal part of the adult experience. | 性只是成人生活中不可或缺的一部分 |
[17:57] | You don’t need to apologize for it. | 你不必为此道歉 |
[17:58] | Do you know what happened when I was little? | 你知道我小时候的经历吗 |
[18:01] | My dad and I saw these two deer going at it | 我爸爸和我看到有两只鹿正在交配 |
[18:04] | on the side of a hill | 就在小山的另一边 |
[18:06] | and I asked him what they were doing. | 我问他它们在做什么 |
[18:07] | And he said the nice deer in back | 他说 后面那个鹿很善良 |
[18:10] | was pushing his friend up the hill. | 它正在把它的好朋友推上山 |
[18:14] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:16] | And now we’re those deer. | 现在我们就好比那两只鹿 |
[18:18] | Only no one’s explaining that you were just pushing me uphill. | 只是没人解释一下你只是在”推我上山” |
[18:25] | I have issues. | 我有毛病 |
[18:26] | I had no idea. | 别问我 |
[18:30] | You’re happy we broke up,aren’t you? | 我们分手 你很高兴是吧 |
[18:31] | Look. Dr. Brennan is not a prude. | 听我说 布纳恩博士不是老古板 |
[18:34] | I would suggest that she doesn’t even care that we had sex | 我认为她根本不在乎我们上床的事 |
[18:37] | just that it was right in front of her. | 只是不巧让她撞见罢了 |
[18:38] | That would be logical. | 你说的还挺有逻辑 |
[18:39] | Not that it would ever come up again anyway | 虽然属于异常现象 |
[18:41] | since it was an anomaly. | 但不是说此类情况决不会再次发生 |
[18:42] | Totally. | 完全正确 |
[18:44] | But maybe there’s nothing wrong with that if it did come up. | 但也许发生了也没什么不好 |
[18:46] | I mean,just as long as it wasn’t here. | 我是说 只要不是在这沙发上 |
[18:50] | Seems reasonable. | 有道理没 |
[18:51] | Totally reasonable. | 完全有道理 |
[19:07] | So,the parole officer didn’t have an address on Hunter Lang | 保释官没有亨特·朗的地址 |
[19:09] | but she said that he works on a boat | 但她说他在码头尽头处 |
[19:11] | at the end of the dock called the Dandeana. | 一艘名叫丹迪那号的船上干活 |
[19:13] | You know,it’s possible he was drawn to the sea | 知道吗 他之所以向往大海可能 |
[19:14] | because the isolation mimics his childhood environment. | 因为那种孤独感与他孩童时代的感受相仿 |
[19:17] | You know,you’re overthinking this. | 我觉得你过度思考了 |
[19:18] | There’s no such thing as overthinking. | 没有所谓”过度思考”这个概念 |
[19:20] | You may think incorrectly | 你可以说”不正确思考” |
[19:22] | or inadequately or falsely,but the notion of… | “不充分思考”或”错误思考” 但你说… |
[19:24] | Great,got it. Got it. | 得了 我明白了 |
[19:26] | Okay,so,since you guys both saw the incident | 既然你俩都撞见了早上的”小插曲” |
[19:28] | I’ve decided to take Agent Booth’s advice. | 我决定采纳布斯探员的建议 |
[19:31] | Anyway,even though Daisy and I aren’t dating | 尽管我和黛西已经分手了 |
[19:33] | I’ve decided we can still enjoy each other’s company | 但我们决定偶尔地 时不时地 |
[19:36] | casually,once in a while. | 享受下相依为伴的美好时光 |
[19:39] | I’m not sure why I should care. | 我不太理解你干嘛跟我解释 |
[19:40] | Are you planning | 难道你们计划 |
[19:41] | on having sex somewhere that I will witness it? | 在我能见到的范围内发生性行为吗 |
[19:44] | I hope not. | 没那么打算 |
[19:45] | Then I definitely don’t care. | 那此事与我无关 |
[19:46] | I’m with her. This way. | 我和她一样 这边走 |
[19:48] | Ladies! Shoving off! | 女士们 快走 |
[19:50] | Yeah,well,so much for that isolation theory | 哈哈 儿童寄养专家 |
[19:52] | Mr. Expert on Foster Care. | 你那个孤独论似乎不对头啊 |
[19:54] | Well,I’ve heard about these events. | 我听说过这种派对活动 |
[19:56] | They’re designed to facilitate intercourse | 旨在为嫩男熟女 |
[19:57] | between older women and younger men. | 提供交媾场所 |
[19:58] | We got that,Bones. | 我们都懂 骨头 |
[20:00] | Hurry up,ladies! | 快点 女士们 |
[20:00] | – Cosmos are waiting! – We’re ready to cast off! | -盛宴即将开席 -准备开船了 |
[20:03] | – Oh,okay. Time to board. | -好的 登船时间到了 |
[20:05] | Excuse me. We’re looking for Hunter Lang. | 打扰一下 我们找亨特·朗 |
[20:06] | Uh,he’s one of our bartenders. | 他是我们的酒保 |
[20:08] | Nadia,they’re looking for Lang. | 娜迪亚 他们来找朗 |
[20:11] | Jealous husband? | 妒火中烧的丈夫 |
[20:12] | FBI. | 联调局的 |
[20:14] | Oh. Well,can this wait? | 你能晚点再来吗 |
[20:16] | We’ll be back by 10:00. | 我们十点就回来 |
[20:17] | How about we come with you? | 和你们一起出发怎样 |
[20:20] | Only if he comes,too. | 要是他去就没问题 |
[20:24] | – That was the plan. – Done! | -本就打算如此 -好极了 |
[20:27] | I’m sorry. What just happened there? | 不好意思 刚才发生了什么 |
[20:28] | If this were the Malukus | 要是把这里比作马鲁古群岛 |
[20:30] | I’d say it was some sort of virgin offering. | 我会把这称作某种”献出童贞”的交易 |
[20:32] | Virgin? | 童贞 |
[20:33] | Quasi virgin offering. | 近似于献出童贞 |
[21:08] | The male guests seem to be enjoying themselves. | 男性顾客似乎十分乐在其中 |
[21:10] | Oh,come on. Are you kidding me? | 拜托 你开玩笑吧 |
[21:12] | Look at this kid. He’s barely out of diapers. | 瞧瞧这些黄毛小子 分明乳臭未干 |
[21:14] | Wouldn’t you like to be on a boat full of nubile young women? | 难道你不喜欢乘坐一艘满是适婚妇女的船吗 |
[21:16] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[21:17] | The,uh,socially acceptable age difference | 社会学里讲 男女双方可接受的年龄差 |
[21:19] | is half plus eight. | 为岁数除二加八 |
[21:21] | Come on. Everyone knows that. | 怎么啦 地球人都知道 |
[21:23] | They do not. | 谁说地球人都知道 |
[21:24] | If everybody knew that,Booth would know that. | 要是地球人都知道 那布斯也应该知道 |
[21:26] | Okay,so you’re okay with dating somebody who’s 20. | 这么说你很乐意和二十岁的小姑娘约会 |
[21:28] | Sure. If she were mature. | 当然 只要她足够成熟 |
[21:30] | That means it would be well within the social norm | 那样的话 我和一个二十四岁的小伙子约会 |
[21:32] | for me to date a man of 24. | 也仍处于社会正常范围内 |
[21:33] | He’s 24. Would you date him? | 小甜甜也二十四 你要跟他约会吗 |
[21:35] | Well,not literally. | 不要只从字面理解 |
[21:37] | I’m definitely getting the look here. | 我在这里的确受到青睐 |
[21:40] | The look? | 青睐 |
[21:41] | The precursor to sexual overtures. | 就是性爱的预兆 |
[21:44] | Let’s see what you got. | 瞧瞧你有料没料 |
[21:47] | Mama like. | 妈妈很喜欢哟 |
[21:48] | Hi. All right,ladies. | 好吧 各位女士 |
[21:50] | You know,he’s got a curfew. | 提醒一下 他有宵禁 |
[21:51] | He’s got to be back by 12:00,midnight . | 午夜十二点 要赶紧坐南瓜车回家 |
[21:53] | – You’re going to leave me? – Yeah. | -你们要抛弃我 -有问题吗 |
[21:55] | Okay. Hi. | 好吧 你好 |
[21:57] | The atmosphere is very festive. Thank you. | 这里气氛非常喜庆 多谢 |
[22:00] | Oh,uh,thanks. I’m fine. | 谢了 我就不要了 |
[22:02] | No… no need. I’m working. | 不…能喝 我在工作 |
[22:04] | Anthropologically speaking | 从人类学角度看 |
[22:05] | women were attracted to older men | 女性之所以被年长的男性所吸引 |
[22:06] | because they could take care of them. | 是因为他们可以很好的照顾她们 |
[22:08] | The world has changed. | 但时代在改变 |
[22:09] | These women can take care of themselves. | 这些女性完全可以自力更生 |
[22:11] | Yeah,right. It’s just wrong,that’s all,just wrong. | 都乱套了 要我说 全乱套了 |
[22:12] | Why? Because it’s hard on men like you | 为什么 对于你这样过了”巅峰时刻”的男性 |
[22:13] | who are past their prime? | 吸引异性变得更加困难了吗 |
[22:15] | Oh,I’m not past my prime. | 我可没过”巅峰时刻” |
[22:16] | Well,prime is 18. | “巅峰时刻”是十八岁 |
[22:17] | Okay,maybe just a little. | 好吧 我是”熟”了一点点 |
[22:20] | Bones,there’s Hunter Lang. | 骨头 我看到亨特·朗了 |
[22:22] | Oh! The posterior surface of your forearm | 你前臂内侧的肌肉 |
[22:24] | is absolutely magnificent. | 还真是雄伟 |
[22:25] | Thanks. I work out. | 谢谢 我常常锻炼 |
[22:27] | You can work out somewhere else. She’s not interested,okay. | 你可以到别处去找女人 她对你不感兴趣 |
[22:29] | Come on. Don’t be so hasty. | 拜托 别那么心急 |
[22:30] | Are you kidding me? Hasty. | 你开玩笑吧 心急 |
[22:32] | – Who’s the old dude? – I’m her partner. | -这老家伙是谁 -我是她搭档 |
[22:34] | He’s my partner. | 他是我搭档 |
[22:35] | She’s too old for you | 她对你而言太成熟 |
[22:36] | and too young for you,all at the same time. | 也太年轻 两者并存 |
[22:37] | I think what he’s trying to tell you is | 我想他是要表达说 |
[22:39] | that I haven’t yet reached my sexual prime. | 我尚未达到我在性事上的”巅峰时刻” |
[22:41] | I have. Definitely. | 我达到了 毫无疑问 |
[22:44] | – Definitely? Give me this. – Really? | -毫无疑问 把酒给我 -真的 |
[22:45] | Right now. Okay,come on. Sweets? | 马上走 跟上我 小甜甜 |
[22:47] | – That’s our working. Put the drink down. | -那是我们的工作 -把酒放下 |
[22:49] | – I’m trying. – Here have this. | -我已经在试了 -拿着这个 |
[22:50] | Yeah,lock your lips around that,sweetheart. | 乖乖地喝吧 甜心 |
[22:52] | Come on,this way. | 过来 这边 |
[22:53] | Want me to tuck you in? | 想让我给你”盖被子”吗 |
[23:00] | I know you had it rough,Hunter. | 我知道你过得很艰难 亨特 |
[23:02] | I was a foster kid,too. | 我也是寄养儿童 |
[23:04] | Sure you were. | 扯淡吧你 |
[23:05] | How many foster homes did you live in? | 你待过几户寄养家庭 |
[23:07] | 11,12. Who keeps track? | 十一二个吧 谁记得呢 |
[23:09] | I did. Four places by the time I was six. | 我记得 六岁前我待过四个家庭 |
[23:13] | Not something you forget. | 你不会忘记的 |
[23:14] | Yeah? What was your score? | 是吗 你多少分 |
[23:17] | – Score? Supervision score. | -什么分 -监督分 |
[23:19] | One means doesn’t need supervision | 一分表示无须监督 |
[23:21] | five means bring out the meds and lock him down. | 五分表示需要吃药 关禁闭 |
[23:23] | Makes it easy on the check-cashers,huh? | 让那些”拿钱人”轻松一些 是吧 |
[23:26] | That’s what we called foster parents. | 我们就那样称呼寄养父母 |
[23:27] | I was a two. | 我两分 |
[23:31] | I was a four. | 我四分 |
[23:32] | A real pain in the ass. | 我可不是省油的灯 |
[23:33] | Great. So what was the deal with you and Liam Molony? | 很好 你和莱姆·麦隆尼之间有什么问题 |
[23:36] | Oh,no,dude. No deal. | 不 老兄 没问题 |
[23:37] | And I’m not saying that because he’s dead. | 我不是因为他死了才这么说 |
[23:40] | He testified against you. | 他作证指控你 |
[23:42] | I got over it. Are we done yet? | 我挺过来了 说完没 |
[23:44] | No. | 还没 |
[23:45] | Kids I was placed with– we leaned on each other. | 我和那些住在一起孩子 我们相互依靠 |
[23:48] | If one of those kids betrayed me– | 如果有人背叛了我 |
[23:50] | that would hurt a lot. | 那滋味肯定不好受 |
[23:54] | Look,what Liam did,I was,like,whatever. | 听着 莱姆所做的 我觉得无所谓了 |
[23:58] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[23:59] | We talked about it when I got out of juvie | 我离开少管所的时候 我们谈过 |
[24:01] | and it’s all good,no big. | 都谈开了 没有什么恩怨 |
[24:03] | So when was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[24:04] | Labor Day. | 劳动节 |
[24:05] | Yeah,he was working the cougars. | 是的 他当时在侍奉那些熟女 |
[24:07] | You see,most of the guys that come here | 大部分来这里的男生是为了 |
[24:09] | they come for the free booze,the easy sex,but not Liam. | 免费酒水 能轻易和人上床 莱姆则不同 |
[24:12] | He was smarter than that. | 他要聪明得多 |
[24:13] | He used to get the extras from the old ladies | 他总能从老女人那里得到额外的奖赏 |
[24:15] | like,money,gifts… | 比如钱 礼物… |
[24:16] | Are you aware of an issue | 你是否知道 |
[24:18] | that happened between Liam and a guy by the name of Mike Casper? | 莱姆同一个叫麦克·卡斯帕的人有过节 |
[24:21] | No,I’m not. | 不知道 |
[24:22] | Okay,on Labor Day | 好吧 劳动节那天 |
[24:23] | did you two leave together? | 你们是一起离开的吗 |
[24:24] | No,no. He must have bailed when I was cleaning up. | 不 我还在收拾东西 他就走了 |
[24:27] | Ask Nadia. She’d know. | 问娜迪亚吧 她知道 |
[24:28] | – Why is that? – Well,he was one of her favorites. | -为什么呢 -他是她的最爱之一 |
[24:30] | Yeah,Liam would always show up with a car full of cubs. | 莱姆经常同一车小白脸一起出现 |
[24:31] | Nadia would get her boy bait | 娜迪亚会挑起他的欲火 |
[24:33] | and then,Liam would have all the cougars he could handle. | 然后 莱姆就尽全力去应付那些熟女们 |
[24:35] | How many would that be? | 那会是多少个呢 |
[24:36] | Come on,man. | 拜托 老兄 |
[24:38] | He’s 19. | 他19岁 |
[24:41] | Was 19. | 曾经19岁 |
[24:44] | Look,can I get back to work here? | 我可以回去工作了吗 |
[24:46] | Listen,I’m going to go find Bones,talk to Nadia. | 我去找骨头 去跟娜迪亚谈谈 |
[24:48] | You get the rest of his information,all right? | 你继续在这里了解情况 好吗 |
[24:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:53] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[24:56] | Me? | 我吗 |
[24:57] | Aren’t you a scrumptious little tidbit. | 你真是一颗璀璨的明珠 |
[25:00] | Oh,no,no. In case you haven’t notice | 不 不 你也许没注意到 |
[25:02] | I really don’t fit this demographic,okay? | 我和他们不是一个年龄段的 对吧 |
[25:03] | Uh-uh. You got it all wrong,sugar. | 那你就错了 亲爱的 |
[25:05] | Why would I want to be with them when I could be with you? | 有你陪我 还要他们干什么 |
[25:09] | I just needed to know what they were | 我只需知道它们是什么 |
[25:11] | and now… I know what will eat them. | 而现在 我知道什么东西吃它们 |
[25:14] | Piranhas. | 食人鱼 |
[25:19] | And they won’t damage the bones? | 它们不会破坏骨头吧 |
[25:21] | Nope. The bubbles agitate the water | 不会 气泡会使水流翻腾 |
[25:23] | and encourage them to feed. | 刺激他们去捕食 |
[25:24] | May I ask you a personal question | 我能问一个私人问题吗 |
[25:27] | – Dr. Hodgins? – No. | -哈金斯博士 -不行 |
[25:29] | I have got a beautiful wife,a fulfilling job | 我有个美丽的妻子 喜欢的工作 |
[25:32] | and I just figured out how to remove snot flowers. | 而且我刚刚弄明白了怎样把”鼻涕花”摘下来 |
[25:34] | I’m gonna go ahead and savor the moment here,Ms. Wick. | 我要继续享受现在的美好时光 维克女士 |
[25:37] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[25:44] | Perfection. | 杰作 |
[25:47] | That’s curious. | 这就怪了 |
[25:48] | There are significant abrasions to the bone. | 骨头上有明显的磨损 |
[25:51] | Can I see that ulna? | 我能看一下那个尺骨吗 |
[25:52] | One ulna | 一个尺骨 |
[25:53] | coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[25:57] | They look like kerf marks | 看起来像切痕 |
[25:59] | but they don’t go into the bone. | 但没切到骨头里 |
[26:01] | They go along the bone. | 而是沿着骨头表面造成的 |
[26:02] | And the staining says they’re definitely perimortem. | 而这些色斑说明切痕是在死前形成的 |
[26:06] | Well,I’ll swab ’em,and see what we got. | 我会提取些样本 看能否有些发现 |
[26:08] | The abrasions are everywhere. | 磨损的痕迹到处都是 |
[26:10] | All along the anterior surface of the bones. | 集中在骨头前表上 |
[26:12] | You know,I know it’s one of the few areas | 骨头是我仅有的几个 |
[26:14] | of non-expertise,but does it look to you | 不擅长的领域 但你难道不觉得 |
[26:17] | like somebody attacked our dead guy with a grater? | 好像有人用刨丝器袭击了他吗 |
[26:22] | I understand. Yes. | 好的 我明白 |
[26:26] | Good-bye,Ms. Wick. | 再见 维克女士 |
[26:27] | So what did the lab say? | 实验室的人怎么说的 |
[26:28] | The victim was attacked | 被害人是被 |
[26:29] | by a sharp pierced object with multiple grooves. | 一种有凹槽的锋利有孔物体所攻击 |
[26:32] | Some kind of very large grater. | 某种巨型刨丝器 |
[26:35] | Before or after getting hooked like a fish? | 是在被当做鱼钓上来之前还是之后呢 |
[26:37] | I have no way of knowing that until I examine the bones. | 只有检查完骨头才能知道 |
[26:40] | You know what? We got to find the party planner around here. | 我们得去找那个派对的组织者 |
[26:42] | She throws a very good party. | 她开的这个派对非常好 |
[26:44] | I enjoyed my conversation. | 我谈天谈得很开心 |
[26:46] | Oh,with the zygote? | 跟那个”小混球”吗 |
[26:47] | Well,he was charming. | 他很迷人 |
[26:48] | He likes long walks on the beach | 他喜欢在海滩上远足 |
[26:50] | and he enjoys watching the sun set. | 还喜欢看日落 |
[26:52] | That’s a line,Bones. They’re lines. | 他在演戏 骨头 那是台词 |
[26:54] | You’re what they call prime real estate around here. | 在他们心目中 你是传说的”新大陆” |
[26:56] | Well,I’m prime real estate anywhere. | 我在哪里都是”新大陆” |
[26:58] | Never-never mind. Hey,Captain,you seen Nadia Blake? | 算了 船长 你看到娜迪亚·布雷克了吗 |
[27:01] | Uh,probably below deck. | 可能在甲板下层 |
[27:03] | That’s some fragrant coffee you got there. | 你的咖啡味道真好 |
[27:06] | I brewed it myself. | 我自己煮的 |
[27:08] | Uh,got to keep sharp. | 得保持精神抖擞 |
[27:14] | Hey,Bones? | 骨头 |
[27:15] | Our guy was hooked through the mouth like a fish,right? | 被害人像鱼一样被钩住嘴钓上来 对吧 |
[27:17] | That fit the bill? | 那东西符合要求把 |
[27:20] | The shape is consistent with the damage | 形状同鼻腔内的腭骨以及 |
[27:22] | to the palatine bone and the cribriform plate. | 筛状板的创口吻合 |
[27:25] | Right. Whatever that means. | 好的 管他什么意思 |
[27:26] | – Could be our murder weapon,right? – Yeah. | -可能是我们要找的凶器 对吗 -对 |
[27:29] | We have to bring it back to the lab | 我们得把它带回实验室 |
[27:31] | and test it for trace evidence. | 检测它上面留下的证据 |
[27:33] | Hey,Bones,could this be our grater? | 骨头 这可能是我们要找的刨丝器吗 |
[27:38] | Well,it is if it corresponds to the abrasions on the bones. | 只要它与骨头上磨损的痕迹相吻合 |
[27:42] | Which means Liam Molony didn’t get off this boat alive. | 也就是说莱姆·麦隆尼没能活着下船 |
[27:47] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[27:48] | I got it. | 我来 |
[27:49] | – Stop it. I mean it! -Freeze! | -停下 我说真的呢 -不许动 |
[27:52] | Do you mind? | 能别打扰我们吗 |
[27:54] | Okay,come on,cover up. | 好吧 把衣服披上 |
[27:55] | Need to ask you a few questions about Liam Molony. | 需要问你几个关于莱姆·麦隆尼的问题 |
[27:58] | Do you mind if get dressed first? | 介意我先把衣服穿上吗 |
[27:59] | You got 60 seconds. | 给你60秒 |
[28:01] | Look. | 瞧 |
[28:03] | What do you got,Bones? | 你发现什么了 骨头 |
[28:04] | Hey,what happened to my 60 seconds? | 不是说给我60秒吗 |
[28:05] | Maggots,most likely blowfly maggots | 蛆虫 很可能是绿头蝇的蛆虫 |
[28:08] | indicating that at some recent point | 表明近一段时间 |
[28:10] | there was rotting flesh here. | 这里有过腐烂的肉 |
[28:12] | Okay,you,pony boy,let’s go,out,come on. | 好的 小野马 快出去吧 |
[28:14] | – Here you go. – You need a key to open this lock. | -给你 -得找到这把锁的钥匙 |
[28:17] | Bones,excuse me. | 骨头 借过 |
[28:19] | You people are crazy. | 你们疯了吗 |
[28:20] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[28:23] | You said Liam was last seen on this boat? | 你说过人们最后一次见到莱姆是在这船上 |
[28:25] | And I’m thinking that he was killed and stashed in here | 我觉得他被杀 然后一直被藏在这里 |
[28:28] | until they got out far enough to dump the body. | 直到船开到足够远的地方再抛尸 |
[28:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:31] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说的对 |
[28:37] | The last time Liam was seen alive | 人们最后一次见到活着的莱姆 |
[28:39] | was on one of your cruises about a month ago. | 是一个月前 在你的一艘游艇上 |
[28:42] | Hey,I don’t keep track | 我不知道上我船的那些男孩 |
[28:43] | of the boys who go on my cruises. | 都干了什么 |
[28:45] | My God,that would be a full-time job. | 天呐 那会变成我的全职工作 |
[28:47] | As opposed to arranging hook-ups? | 拉皮条你反倒蛮喜欢的 |
[28:50] | For a cub,he certainly knows | 作为一个小白脸 他当然清楚 |
[28:51] | how to take the romance out of things. | 如何把情感抛在一边 |
[28:53] | We’re not talking about him. | 我们不是在说他 |
[28:54] | We’re talking about you. | 我们在说你 |
[28:55] | So,middle-aged women pay you to hook up with younger guys? | 中年女人花钱让你帮忙找小白脸吗 |
[28:59] | No,they don’t. | 不是这样的 |
[29:00] | They pay to go on my cruises. | 她们花钱上我的游艇 |
[29:02] | What they do when they get off is up to them. | 他们下船后干什么跟我没关系 |
[29:05] | Right. Well,one of your guests ended up | 对 不过你的一位宾客 |
[29:06] | fish food at the bottom of the sea. | 成了海底的鱼食 |
[29:07] | I’m not seeing the romance in that. | 我没看出这里有什么情感 |
[29:08] | And he usually does,which means,there really isn’t any. | 他通常如此 也就是说 这里没什么感情 |
[29:11] | Hey,I liked Liam. | 我喜欢莱姆 |
[29:13] | He was very good for business. | 他对我的生意很有好处 |
[29:14] | Yeah,you took advantage of a kid who didn’t have a mother. | 对 你占一个没娘的孩子的便宜 |
[29:17] | You basically fed him older women. | 你把老女人塞给他 |
[29:20] | He needed mature companionship | 他喜欢和熟女交往 |
[29:21] | and my ladies needed a fresh face. | 我的女士们也需要小白脸 |
[29:23] | – And youthful physique? – Exactly. | -而且年轻力壮 -没错 |
[29:26] | You know,there are plenty of guys | 有很多30多岁 |
[29:26] | in their 30s and 40s who have youthful physiques. | 40几岁的男人也都身强力壮 |
[29:30] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 对 |
[29:31] | It’s different. | 这是不一样的 |
[29:33] | Not in a bad way,but… | 不是什么坏事 不过… |
[29:34] | Yeah,in a bad way. | 怎么不是坏事 |
[29:35] | You’re not helping your case. | 你就别乱说话了 |
[29:37] | If something happened to Liam that night | 如果那晚莱姆出了什么事 |
[29:38] | I have no idea what it is. | 我真的什么都不知道 |
[29:39] | Guy was stuffed in a fish locker | 他被塞进一个储鱼柜里 |
[29:41] | in a cabin that you seem | 就在你刚才 |
[29:43] | to spend a lot of your quality time in. | 翻云覆雨的那间客舱里 |
[29:44] | Okay,how could I put him in a locker | 我怎么把他放到柜子里呢 |
[29:46] | I don’t even have a key to? | 我连钥匙都没有 |
[29:47] | Who has the key? | 谁有钥匙 |
[29:49] | Well,Captain Kelly. | 凯利船长 |
[29:51] | Maybe it’s him you should be talking to. | 也许你们该跟问问他 |
[29:59] | Do you have the results back | 熟女游轮上发现的 |
[30:00] | on the maggots from the Cougar Cruise? | 蛆虫的化验结果出来了吗 |
[30:03] | Maggots are next on my list. | 忙完这个之后我马上就化验 |
[30:05] | Ms. Wick has already confirmed the murder weapon. | 维克小姐已经确认了这就是凶器 |
[30:08] | Everyone else is working on the slave ship | 其他所有人都在忙装奴隶的沉船 |
[30:10] | which makes you the clog in my drain | 你成了完成任务的瓶颈 |
[30:12] | Dr. Hodgins. | 哈金斯博士 |
[30:13] | Still trying to figure out the trace from those bone scrapes. | 我还在试图弄明白骨头划痕上的残留证据 |
[30:16] | It’s very strange and sticky. | 很特殊 很麻烦 |
[30:18] | Three primary proteins | 三种主要的蛋白质 |
[30:20] | including a trypsin-like serine protease. | 包括一种类似胰岛素的丝氨酸蛋白酶 |
[30:24] | This is my “What the hell are you talking about” look. | 这是我”没听明白你说的话”的表情 |
[30:26] | It’s a waterproof marine epoxy. | 是一种防水的航海用环氧树脂 |
[30:30] | Glue. | 胶水 |
[30:31] | Why would the victim have glue on his bones? | 被害人骨头上为什么会有胶水 |
[30:34] | Yeah,that’s exactly what’s got me stumped. | 是呀 这正是困扰我的问题 |
[30:37] | Ponder it while you put the maggots in the blender. | 一边想一边去把蛆虫放到搅拌机里 |
[30:39] | Hopefully,you can pull enough DNA to prove | 希望你能取到足够的DNA以证明 |
[30:41] | that Liam Molony was in that locker. | 莱姆·麦隆尼曾被关在那个柜子里 |
[30:42] | After he was dead,but before he got tossed overboard. | 在他死后被扔到海里之前的这段时间 |
[30:45] | I’m on it. | 我马上就去 |
[30:48] | Your boat hook killed him. | 他是被你的船钩杀死的 |
[30:50] | His name is Liam Molony. | 他名叫莱姆·麦隆尼 |
[30:52] | I’ve seen him before,but I barely know the guy. | 我之前见过他 但我们不熟 |
[30:55] | Why would I kill him? | 我为什么要杀死他 |
[30:56] | You tell me. You got a wife,Captain? | 这得你告诉我 船长你有妻子吗 |
[30:57] | She hook up with Molony? | 她是不是跟麦隆尼搞上了 |
[30:59] | Oh,please. I’d have paid him. | 如果可以 我宁愿付钱给他 |
[31:01] | Would you knock it off with that? | 你能不能先别弄那个 |
[31:02] | They’re from Ms. Wick and Hodgins. | 是维克小姐和哈金斯发来的信息 |
[31:04] | It appears to be urgent. | 看起来挺着急的 |
[31:05] | All right,just get on with it,all right? Be quick. | 好吧 那就赶快联系 快点 |
[31:09] | She doesn’t really listen to you,does she? | 她不怎么听你指挥吧 |
[31:11] | It’s really none of your business. | 这跟你没关系 |
[31:12] | Dr. Hodgins blended the maggots. | 哈金斯博士处理了那些蛆虫 |
[31:15] | They don’t have remnants of human DNA. | 它们体内没有人的DNA |
[31:17] | They have mono-calcium paracaseinate. | 却含有副酪蛋白酸氢钙 |
[31:20] | Which means? Explain. | 什么意思 解释一下 |
[31:21] | – Cheese. – What?! | -奶酪 -什么 |
[31:22] | The maggots ate cheese,not Molony. | 那些蛆虫吃的是奶酪不是麦隆尼的尸体 |
[31:25] | Okay,okay,you,that’s not funny. | 行了 说你呢 这没什么可笑的 |
[31:27] | Yeah,it is. | 这很可笑 |
[31:29] | Look,I don’t just do the horny broad cruises. | 我不光给那些饥渴的女人们开游轮 |
[31:32] | I do gourmet parties once a month. | 我每个月还会做一次美食宴会 |
[31:34] | Your point is? | 你想说什么 |
[31:36] | Last week’s dinner | 上周的宴会上 |
[31:36] | there was a bunch of this,uh | 有一大堆 嗯 |
[31:38] | you know,illegal Italian cheese. | 就是违法进口的意大利奶酪 |
[31:40] | I took one of them. | 我拿了一块 |
[31:42] | Oh. I see. | 我明白了 |
[31:43] | No,I don’t. What does Italian cheese have to do with maggots? | 我不明白 意大利奶酪根蛆虫有什么关系 |
[31:46] | There’s a traditional Sardinian sheep milk cheese | 撒丁岛上有一种传统的羊奶奶酪 |
[31:49] | called Casu marzu. | 名字叫”腐烂奶酪” |
[31:50] | It is riddled with live insect larvae. | 奶酪里爬满了酪蝇的幼虫 |
[31:53] | I told you,look,I had nothing to do with this. | 我跟你说过了 这事跟我一点关系都没有 |
[31:55] | All right,all right,do you remember seeing this guy | 好吧 好吧 在劳动节那天的熟女游轮上 |
[31:57] | on the Labor Day Cougar Cruise? | 你见没见过这个人 |
[31:58] | I might have seen him out on deck with a woman. | 我好像在甲板上见到他跟一个女人在一起 |
[32:02] | Nobody goes out on deck on account of the bar’s inside. | 因为酒吧在客舱内 没人会到甲板上去 |
[32:05] | Can you describe her? | 能描述一下她的长相吗 |
[32:06] | Well,I was,um… | 我当时有点… |
[32:08] | a little under the weather. | 有点身体不舒服 |
[32:10] | Drunk. | 喝多了 |
[32:11] | A… possibility. | 有可能吧 |
[32:15] | Then how are we going to get a description? | 那还怎么给我们描述那个女人的外貌呀 |
[32:18] | *Sweet light | 甜美的光* |
[32:21] | *Sweet light | 甜美的光* |
[32:25] | *Sweet,sweet light | 如此甜美的光* |
[32:29] | *Sweet light | 甜美的光* |
[32:32] | *As we wander on | 我们在光辉中游走* |
[32:36] | *And wherever we roam | 无论我们走到哪里* |
[32:41] | *We shall look for you there*s | 都会寻找你的踪迹* |
[32:48] | *You will always be there | 永远能得到你的温暖* |
[32:57] | Somebody forget about lunch? | 好像某人忘了吃午饭 |
[32:59] | Oh,I’m s… I… | 哦 不好意思 我 |
[33:01] | How long have I been sitting here? | 我坐在这画了多久了 |
[33:03] | Hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[33:04] | I had a Caesar salad with a side of Ms. Wick. | 我吃了份凯萨色拉 维克小姐作陪 |
[33:08] | We talked about Sardinian cheese,at length. | 我们花了好长时间讨论撒丁岛奶酪 |
[33:11] | I’m so sorry,babe. | 亲爱的 我太对不起了 |
[33:13] | I totally lost track. | 我完全忘记了时间 |
[33:15] | No,these are amazing,Angie. | 安琪这些画太漂亮了 |
[33:17] | You’re doing a sketch for every set of remains? | 你给每具遗骸都画了份素描 |
[33:21] | Kind of feel like I have to. | 我觉得这是我必须做的 |
[33:24] | You also have to eat. | 你还必须吃东西呀 |
[33:26] | I mean,you’re growing a baby,remember? | 我是说你怀着孩子呢 没忘吧 |
[33:27] | Well,yeah | 是呀 |
[33:29] | but he was somebody’s baby,too | 但他也曾经是某人的孩子 |
[33:30] | and I want our baby to know that. | 我想让我们的孩子知道 |
[33:33] | Oh,wow. | 哦 好吧 |
[33:35] | I sound like a crazy woman,don’t I? | 我说的话听起来相当疯狂 是吧 |
[33:37] | Actually,you’re sounding like a mom. | 实际上你听起来像个母亲 |
[33:39] | Oh,crap. | 真糟糕 |
[33:40] | – Already? – Yep. | -已经开始絮叨了吗 -是呀 |
[33:42] | Then I should take that sandwich. | 这么说来 我真该吃个三明治了 |
[33:43] | Okay. You keep working. I’m on it. | 好的 你继续忙 我去给你弄 |
[33:45] | You want a peanut butter and egg salad? | 你想吃花生酱鸡蛋色拉吗 |
[33:47] | Yes. I know,pregnancy is so weird. | 好呀 我知道 怀孕是很奇怪的事 |
[33:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:52] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:55] | Even the charcoaly bits. | 甚至连木炭屑也爱 |
[33:59] | Three separate studies suggest this is a very effective method. | 三项不同的研究都认为这种方法很有效 |
[34:02] | It’s called “State dependent learning.” | 方法的名字叫”情境依赖式学习” |
[34:05] | If we want him to remember what happened when he was drunk | 如果我们想帮他回忆起喝醉时发生的事情 |
[34:07] | we just have to get him drunk. | 我们只需要给他灌醉 |
[34:08] | Right. Is this really going to work? | 是吗 这招会管用吗 |
[34:09] | Memories are anchored in internal contexts. | 人的记忆被固定在潜在的情境中 |
[34:12] | Yeah. For example | 对 比如说 |
[34:14] | if I had a drink,I would instantly remember Daisy | 如果我喝了杯酒 我会立刻想起黛西 |
[34:16] | and how champagne just makes her eyes sparkle. | 她的眼睛在香槟的作用下显得熠熠生辉 |
[34:19] | Sweets. | 小甜甜 |
[34:20] | Is he drunk enough already? | 他喝得已经够多了吧 |
[34:23] | I’d say yes. | 我觉得差不多了 |
[34:25] | Okay,let’s just focus here,all right? | 集中精力 行吗 |
[34:27] | Labor Day cruise. | 劳动节那天的游轮 |
[34:28] | Liam Molony’s on the deck with a woman. | 莱姆·麦隆尼在甲板上 跟一个女人在一起 |
[34:30] | Can you describe her? | 她长什么样 |
[34:33] | He’s confused. | 他还没反应过来 |
[34:34] | For example,if I were to describe Daisy | 举个例子 如果要我描述黛西 |
[34:35] | I’d say she was five,five | 我会说她身高五英尺五英寸 |
[34:36] | beautiful brown hair. | 一头棕色的秀发 |
[34:38] | Oh,for God sakes. Sweets. | 不要啊 小甜甜 |
[34:40] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[34:41] | Her hair was red. | 她头发是红色的 |
[34:45] | She kept,uh,flicking it. | 她不停地拨头发 |
[34:48] | Booth,that sounds just like… | 布斯 这听起来就像 |
[34:49] | Claire Casper. | 克莱尔·卡斯帕 |
[34:51] | The wife of the man whose identity Liam stole. | 被莱姆盗取身份的那个人的妻子 |
[34:52] | – Get his keys. – Why? | -把他车钥匙收上来 -为什么 |
[34:54] | We got to go solve a murder. | 我们有谋杀案要破 |
[34:55] | Just give him two aspirin | 给他两片阿斯匹林 |
[34:56] | and put him in a cab,all right? | 然后叫辆出租车 |
[34:59] | Hey,wait,wait,wait,wait. | 等等 等等 没喝完呢 |
[35:03] | We’ve got witnesses,and they all put you | 有证人证明劳动节那天 |
[35:04] | on the Labor Day Cougar Cruise. | 你在熟女游轮上 |
[35:06] | Big whoop. | 没什么大惊小怪的 |
[35:07] | I go on a lot of party cruises. | 我经常参加游轮派对 |
[35:08] | They’re a fun night out. | 只是晚上出去找找乐子 |
[35:09] | Fun night out with Liam Molony? | 晚上跟莱姆·麦隆尼出去享乐 |
[35:12] | All right. | 行了 |
[35:14] | You really want me to say this? | 你非得让我把这事挑明了 |
[35:16] | Liam and I hooked up a few months ago. | 莱姆和我是几个月之前搞上的 |
[35:19] | He used to come by the house when Mike was at work. | 他过去会趁麦克上班时到家里来 |
[35:21] | Oh,okay. So when Mike’s ID got stolen | 这样啊 所以说麦克的身份被盗时 |
[35:24] | you realized that it was Liam. | 你意识到是莱姆干的 |
[35:25] | Could’ve been real easy for him. | 这对他来说易如反掌 |
[35:26] | All he had to do was grab some mail. | 他只需要顺手牵走几封信 |
[35:28] | That must have really pissed you off. | 这肯定让你气愤至极 |
[35:29] | You think I cared? | 你觉得我在乎这些事吗 |
[35:31] | The boy went like a hot little pipe. | 那小子在床上老给力了 |
[35:32] | Oh,you definitely cared,’cause your whole little world | 你当然在乎了 因为你的全部世界 |
[35:34] | was about to come crumbling down. | 即将轰然崩塌 |
[35:37] | You went on that cruise,looking for him,didn’t you? | 你上了那条游轮去找他 对吧 |
[35:39] | What did he say? | 他说什么了吗 |
[35:41] | Threaten to tell your husband about the affair? | 威胁要把你们的事情告诉你老公 |
[35:45] | I didn’t kill Liam. | 我没杀莱姆 |
[35:47] | And there’s nothing you can do to prove different. | 而且无论如何你都不能证明是我干的 |
[36:10] | Hey. We’re almost wrapped up. | 嘿 我们差不多准备好了 |
[36:13] | Yeah. Booth called. | 很好 布斯打了电话 |
[36:15] | He thinks Claire Casper did it | 他认为是克莱尔·卡斯帕干的 |
[36:16] | but there’s no evidence to tie her to the crime. | 但还没有证据能证明她有罪 |
[36:19] | No,I was actually… | 不是 我其实… |
[36:20] | I was talking about the Amalia Rose. | 是在说艾美利亚·罗斯号的事 |
[36:22] | The remains have been identified | 遗骸已经鉴定完毕了 |
[36:24] | and they’re moving them into the exhibit. | 他们正把他们搬到展览厅 |
[36:25] | The press conference is tomorrow. | 明天开记者招待会 |
[36:27] | Great. | 很好 |
[36:30] | Not that this is any of my business | 虽然不关我什么事 |
[36:32] | but,um,I sort of thought that you’d be more interested. | 但我以为你对这些更感兴趣一点 |
[36:35] | Interested? Is that what I’m supposed to be? | 感兴趣 我应该感兴趣吗 |
[36:39] | I just thought… | 我以为… |
[36:40] | That because I’m black,I should be all over this. | 就因我是黑人 我就会非常热心吗 |
[36:44] | I already know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[36:45] | My family were property | 我的家人被当做财产 |
[36:46] | along with about 15 million other Africans. | 就像其他1500万的非洲人一样 |
[36:49] | They were traded like cattle | 他们如牲畜一样被买卖 |
[36:51] | and they died like cattle. | 死的也如牲畜一般 |
[36:52] | And I am trying really hard | 我尽力不受 |
[36:55] | not to let those bones out there get to me. | 那些遗骸的影响 |
[36:59] | I’m sorry,Cam. | 我很抱歉 凯 |
[37:01] | I should have been more sensitive. | 我应该说的委婉些 |
[37:02] | It’s fine. It’s all good. | 没事的 一切都好 |
[37:03] | Hey,so,new developments. | 嘿 有了新进展 |
[37:06] | Am I interrupting? | 我打断你们了吗 |
[37:07] | No. Uh,What’s going on? | 没有 怎么了 |
[37:09] | I ran a couple more tests | 我又做了些试验 |
[37:10] | and the sticky stuff on the bone abrasions | 骨头磨损处上的粘性物质 |
[37:12] | wasn’t marine epoxy,it’s barnacle secretion. | 不是船用环氧胶 而是藤壶的分泌物 |
[37:16] | I think I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[37:18] | Now,imagine this platform is the party boat | 现在想象这个平台就是那艘船 |
[37:21] | and I am Liam Molony. | 我是莱姆·麦隆尼 |
[37:23] | And I’m Claire Casper | 而我是克莱尔·卡斯帕 |
[37:25] | sexually predatory suburban housewife. | 郊区的家庭主妇 性掠食者 |
[37:26] | Right. Okay. So… | 好吧 那么… |
[37:27] | Molony and Claire,they struggle. | 麦隆尼和克莱尔 他们打做一团 |
[37:32] | Now,Molony,he’s strong. | 麦隆尼他非常强壮 |
[37:34] | We know that from the bone attachments. | 通过研究骨头上的附着物可以得知这一点 |
[37:36] | But Claire,she’s got rage on her side. | 但克莱尔她当时极度愤怒 |
[37:38] | And I shove him overboard. | 然后我把他推到船外 |
[37:40] | Hey! | 小心 |
[37:44] | Don’t worry. We thought this through. | 别担心 我们都安排好了 |
[37:46] | Molony– he tries to climb back onboard | 麦隆尼他试图爬回甲板 |
[37:48] | scraping himself on the barnacles. | 然后藤壶刮到了他 |
[37:49] | But Claire– she grabs the boat hook. | 但克莱尔抓起来船钩 |
[37:52] | And stabs him with it,straight through the mouth. | 用之刺向他 直插进他的口中 |
[37:54] | Uh-huh. | 没错 |
[37:55] | The hook tore through his palate,into the frontal lobe | 钩子挂破他的上颚 插进大脑额叶 |
[37:57] | fracturing his front teeth as it was removed. | 钩子取出的时候又使门牙破裂了 |
[38:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:06] | If the abrasions to Liam Molony’s skeleton | 如果莱姆·麦隆尼骨骼上的刮伤 |
[38:09] | were caused by the barnacles on the boat | 是由船上的藤壶造成的 |
[38:11] | there may be evidence in the barnacles. | 或许在藤壶上可以找到些证据 |
[38:13] | And that is why I sent the techs out | 因此 我已经派技术队 |
[38:15] | to the marina to check the boat. | 去码头那边检查船体了 |
[38:23] | Barnacles grow at a prescribed rate. | 藤壶生长速率固定 |
[38:25] | We dated these little ones back to the night | 这些小的藤壶都生长于 |
[38:27] | Liam Molony disappeared. | 莱姆·麦隆尼失踪的那个晚上 |
[38:28] | He tried to climb back up the side of the hull | 他试着沿着船体爬回来 |
[38:31] | in the process,breaking off the barnacles | 在爬的过程中 擦伤了骨头 |
[38:33] | and lacerating himself down to bone. | 也停止了藤壶的生长 |
[38:35] | Yeah,and these baby barnacles | 这些新的藤壶 |
[38:38] | grew in their place. | 重新在那里生长起来 |
[38:39] | DNA’s back from the blood we found under those barnacles. | 在藤壶上找到的血样 |
[38:42] | There’s two types. | DNA检测表明共有两种血样 |
[38:44] | One is consistent with Liam Molony. | 一组和莱姆·麦隆尼匹配 |
[38:46] | The other’s a match for Claire Casper. | 另一组和克莱尔·卡斯帕的匹配 |
[38:48] | She must have gotten cut when they struggled. | 她可能在撕扯的时候受了伤 |
[38:51] | Booth wanted evidence. Looks like we got it. | 布斯要证据 看来我们已经找到了 |
[38:54] | A jury’s going to believe this,Claire. | 陪审团会相信这些的 克莱尔 |
[38:56] | We got you. | 我们逮到你了 |
[39:00] | It was an accident. I… | 那只是场意外 我… |
[39:04] | I told Liam I knew what he did. | 我告诉莱姆我知道他做了什么 |
[39:06] | We started fighting. | 我们就打了起来 |
[39:09] | My glass broke and I got cut. | 我的杯子碎了 割伤了我 |
[39:11] | I looked down and saw blood | 我低头看到了血 |
[39:14] | and I got so mad,I shoved him. | 我很生气 就推了他 |
[39:17] | He went over. | 他翻了过去 |
[39:20] | Into the ocean. | 掉进了海里 |
[39:21] | I grabbed the boat hook to get him. | 我想拿船钩去救他 |
[39:22] | I was going to pull him out. | 我想把他拉上来 |
[39:24] | Then what happened? | 然后怎么了 |
[39:26] | He-he called me a… | 他说我是… |
[39:29] | desperate old hag. | 饥渴的老八婆 |
[39:33] | I never thought of myself as old until then. | 在那之前我从没觉得自己老 |
[39:36] | I… | 我… |
[39:37] | I grabbed the boat hook and I… | 我拿起船钩 然后… |
[39:40] | swung it up and caught him in the mouth. | 提起来 钩住了他的嘴 |
[39:42] | Just like a fish. | 就像钩鱼那样 |
[39:45] | I wanted him to die,Agent Booth,but I… | 我想让他去死 布斯探员 但… |
[39:50] | I didn’t want to kill him. | 我没想杀他 |
[40:05] | Here’s the thing | 是这样的 |
[40:06] | and as much as it pains me to say… | 虽然说这些也使我很痛苦… |
[40:09] | I don’t like casual sex. | 我不喜欢这种随意的性爱 |
[40:11] | You don’t? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[40:12] | I mean I like sex. | 我是说我喜欢做爱 |
[40:14] | I love sex. | 我爱做爱 |
[40:16] | Okay? I just… | 好吧 我只是… |
[40:17] | I don’t only want to spend time with you | 我不想和你这样在一起 |
[40:19] | ’cause I’m getting my freak on. | 因为我感觉很怪异 |
[40:21] | But I like giving you the freak. | 我喜欢让你感觉怪异 |
[40:23] | If you want to keep seeing me | 如果你想继续和我交往 |
[40:25] | we need to have substantive conversation | 我们必须有实质性的会话 |
[40:28] | and shared interests. | 以及共同的兴趣爱好 |
[40:30] | Well,that should be easy. | 那很容易啊 |
[40:31] | I mean,we have lots in common. | 我是说 我们有很多共同点的 |
[40:33] | Okay. Like what? | 好吧 比如说 |
[40:35] | We both love Indian food. | 我们都喜欢吃印度菜 |
[40:37] | Can’t stand it. | 根本受不了 |
[40:38] | Only ate it for you. | 都是为了你才吃的 |
[40:39] | – Really? – Uh-huh. | -真的 -没错 |
[40:40] | What about travel? | 那旅游呢 |
[40:42] | Since the Malukus,I’m totally over it. | 从马鲁古回来后 我就再也不想旅游了 |
[40:44] | – Hiking? – Hate it. | -远足 -不喜欢 |
[40:46] | Dogs? I love dogs. | 狗狗 我喜欢狗狗 |
[40:48] | I’m allergic. | 我对狗过敏 |
[40:58] | Remember that time when you had | 记得那次你感冒吗 |
[41:00] | the flu and we stayed in bed | 我们窝在床上 |
[41:03] | and watched the Saved by the Bell marathon? | 一起看《救命下课铃》全集 |
[41:07] | Yeah,and we decided you’re just like Jessie | 然后我们一致觉得你像杰西 |
[41:10] | ’cause she’s so smart and ambitious,right? | 因为你和她一样聪明又有野心 |
[41:12] | And you were like Screech | 而你像思科林 |
[41:14] | ’cause he was the geeky genius. | 因为你和他一样是个古怪天才 |
[41:16] | But they never hooked up. | 但他们一直都没在一起 |
[41:17] | Which,they totally should have. | 虽然他们应该在一起 |
[41:18] | Right? ‘Cause they had more in common | 不是吗 他们有很多共同点 |
[41:20] | than they realized. | 只是他们自己没有意识到 |
[41:27] | We could watch it again. | 我们可以一起再看一遍 |
[41:31] | I have issues with the last season. | 最后一季我还没怎么搞清楚 |
[41:33] | Me,too! | 我也是 |
[41:37] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[41:38] | Lancelot. | 兰斯洛特 |
[41:49] | These people were wrenched from their homeland | 这些人被强行从家乡运走 |
[41:51] | and disappeared into the cold seas of the Atlantic | 然后消逝在大西洋冰冷的海水中 |
[41:54] | forgotten until today. | 直到今日才被重新记起 |
[41:58] | We’re very proud to announce that thanks to the hard work | 很高兴得宣布由于杰斐逊实验室 |
[42:01] | of the Jeffersonian staff | 全体工作人员的辛勤工作 |
[42:04] | the remains found on the Amalia Rose have been matched | 感谢他们将艾美利亚·罗斯号上的遗骸 |
[42:06] | with the names on the manifest. | 和名单上的人对应起来 |
[42:08] | They will be buried at the Great Oak Cemetery in Maryland | 他们将被埋葬在马里兰的大橡树公墓 |
[42:12] | but their names and faces will live on here | 但他们的名字和面庞将留在此处 |
[42:15] | in the Jeffersonian. | 也就是杰斐逊实验室 |
[42:17] | Ladies and gentlemen,I’d like to present | 女士们先生们 我将公布 |
[42:20] | the victims of the Amalia Rose. | 艾美利亚·罗斯号遇难者的名单 |
[42:23] | Polidore Nelson. | 波利多·内尔森 |
[42:27] | Barbury Page. | 巴伯里·裴吉 |
[42:30] | Jim,no last name. | 吉姆 无姓 |
[42:33] | Abraham Fox. | 亚伯拉罕·福克斯 |
[42:40] | Hany… | 哈尼… |
[42:48] | Hany… | 哈尼… |
[42:55] | Hany Beaufort. | 哈尼·波福特 |
[42:57] | Bartlett Nelson. | 巴特利特·尼尔森 |
[43:00] | Isaiah Nelson. | 以赛亚·尼尔森 |
[43:02] | Rebecca,no last name. | 丽贝卡 无姓 |
[43:05] | Cain Dawson. | 凯恩·道森 |
[43:07] | Eliza,no last name. | 伊莱扎 无姓 |
[43:11] | Georgiana Picket. | 乔治亚娜·皮科特 |
[43:13] | Clarence Stark. | 克莱伦斯·斯达克 |
[43:15] | Dillie Stark. | 迪利·斯达克 |
[43:18] | Franklin,no last name. | 富兰克林 无姓 |