时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | I-I can’t imagine going from | 我无法想象 |
[00:49] | being a woman to being a mom. | 从一个女人变成一个母亲 |
[00:51] | When Parker was born | 帕克出生后 |
[00:52] | everything changed in my life — everything. | 我的生活全变了 全变了 |
[00:54] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[00:55] | Well,”everything”. “Everything” means “everything”. | 他说”全变了” “全变了”就是”全变了” |
[00:58] | Temperance,this is delicious. | 坦普瑞 这餐饭太美味了 |
[01:00] | The Garbanzo Palau is in honor of | 帛硫鹰嘴豆是为了 |
[01:02] | your time in Afghanistan. | 纪念你们在阿富汗的时光 |
[01:03] | Garbanzos are also very good for pregnancy. | 鹰嘴豆对孕妇也很有好处 |
[01:05] | The B6 will help with your morning sickness. | 里面含有的维生素B6会减轻你的晨吐反应 |
[01:07] | Oh,well,I’ll let you know about that tomorrow. | 我明天早上告诉你效果怎么样 |
[01:10] | Watch this. Okay,Bones,do your thing. | 看这个 来吧 骨头 发挥你的特长吧 |
[01:13] | – Here we go. – Okay. | -开始了 -好吧 |
[01:15] | Pelvic diameter indicates female; | 骨盆直径表明这是雌性 |
[01:17] | with strong muscle attachments,suggesting free-range. | 她的肌肉附着组织强韧 表明是自由放养的 |
[01:21] | Hairline fracture to the tibiotarsus | 胫跗骨部位有线状骨折 |
[01:24] | indicating that she struggled | 表明在她的头被切断前 |
[01:26] | as her feet were restrained | 她的脚是被绑起来的 |
[01:28] | prior to her head being severed. | 而且她有做过垂死挣扎 |
[01:30] | Retch. | 真恶 |
[01:31] | Thank you for waiting until after we ate | 谢谢你等我们吃完 |
[01:33] | to show us that trick,Booth. | 才让她开始表演 布斯 |
[01:38] | Uh-oh. Looks like someone | 看来被杀的 |
[01:41] | besides this chicken got murdered. | 不只是这只鸡 |
[01:43] | – Booth. – Brennan. | -我是布斯 -我是布纳恩 |
[01:45] | Woodland is some creepy neighborhood. | 伍德兰这地方好吓人 |
[01:47] | Yeah,when someone dies around here | 没错 这附近要是死了人 |
[01:48] | – it’s 90% gang-related. – Is that an actual statistic | -90%都跟帮派有关 -这是真实的研究数据 |
[01:50] | or one of your illustrative descriptions? | 还是只是你的主观描述而已 |
[01:52] | Definitely the second one; definitely the second. | 绝对是后者 绝对是后者 |
[01:54] | The tree actually grew through the victim. | 这棵树在生长过程中穿透了死者的身体 |
[01:57] | Cornus florida | 这是北美山茱萸 |
[01:59] | more commonly known as the flowering dogwood. | 又叫四照花 |
[02:00] | Okay,well how long does it take for the roots of a tree | 树根要多少年才能 |
[02:02] | to grow through a skull? A hundred years? | 长穿头骨 一百年吗 |
[02:04] | Well,the modern zipper was invented in 1913. | 这种拉链是1913年发明的 |
[02:08] | The skeleton is still articulated | 头骨也还跟身体连着 |
[02:10] | so she hasn’t been here longer than two years. | 所以她在这里的时间不超过两年 |
[02:12] | – She? – Yes,it’s a female. | -她 -没错 死者是女性 |
[02:14] | My turn. Human remains: | 到我了 这还有人体残骸 |
[02:16] | one week on the surface equals | 地上一周相当于 |
[02:18] | about eight weeks in a shallow grave. | 在浅坟里埋八周 |
[02:20] | I’d estimate three weeks to one year? | 我估计死亡时间是三周到一年 |
[02:22] | Okay,bug-boy | 好了 虫孩儿 |
[02:23] | you’re up! Find a bug and tell me time of death. | 到你了 找只虫子然后告诉我死亡时间 |
[02:25] | No can do. Carrion-feeding insects | 做不到 吃腐肉的虫子 |
[02:27] | have less access to bodies underground. But… | 碰不到地下的尸体 但是 |
[02:30] | there could be some evidence | 也许在树木的成长过程中 |
[02:32] | in the growth patterns of the tree | 会留下一些证据 |
[02:34] | that could tell us when she was buried here. | 能告诉我们她被埋在这多久了 |
[02:36] | You mean,when it might have been buried fertilized? | 你是说 她在这里做了多久肥料吗 |
[02:38] | Okay,that’s it! | 好了 够了 |
[02:39] | Tree back to the lab. I get it. | 把树带回实验室 我明白 |
[02:41] | They’re not going to like this one. | 他们肯定郁闷死 |
[02:42] | High,narrow nasal route | 高耸 狭窄的鼻腔 |
[02:44] | and straight profile: Caucasian. | 轮廓清晰 表明这是白种人 |
[02:46] | Yeah,it’s Booth. | 喂 我是布斯 |
[02:47] | Listen,I need a 24-foot flatbed. | 我要一辆二十四英尺的平台大卡车[7米3] |
[02:49] | I got to transport a tree. | 我要运一棵树 |
[02:51] | Yeah,that’s right,a tree: t-r-e-e. | 没错 树 大树的树 |
[02:53] | Excellent dental work. | 漂亮的牙齿美容 |
[02:55] | Expensive. | 肯定价格不菲 |
[02:56] | Oh,a rich white woman. | 富裕的白种女人 |
[02:57] | She would have stood out | 她在这附近 |
[02:58] | in this neighborhood like a lighthouse. | 肯定会鹤立鸡群 |
[03:00] | I estimate height at 1.75 to 1.8 meters tall. | 我估计她的身高在一米七五到一米八左右 |
[03:05] | Between five-foot-eight and five-foot-nine. | 也就是五尺八寸到五尺九寸之间 |
[03:07] | Athletic,well-muscled. | 体格健壮 有肌肉 |
[03:09] | Let’s estimate weight at…63 kilograms. | 体重大约是 六十三公斤 |
[03:14] | – 140 pounds.,- Right. | -也就是一百四十磅 -好的 |
[03:15] | So basically the same height and weight as you | 也就是说基本跟你的身高体重差不多 |
[03:18] | huh,Bones? | 对吧 骨头 |
[03:24] | Oh,what? | 怎么了 |
[03:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:09] | God! That garbanzo thing totally worked. | 天啊 鹰嘴豆真好用 |
[04:11] | I mean,if you want to be in charge of my nutrition | 要是你愿意负责我怀孕期间的营养工作的话 |
[04:13] | for the entire pregnancy,you’ve got the job. | 我一点意见也没有 |
[04:16] | Except I do need pastries | 只不过我要吃糕点 |
[04:18] | – a lot of pastries. – Sugar stresses your pancreas. | -很多很多糕点 -甜食会增加你胰脏的负担 |
[04:21] | Okay. You are not really here. | 好吧 你根本没在听 |
[04:24] | So what’s the story,morning glory? | 怎么了 牵牛花 |
[04:27] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[04:29] | It means you’re behaving strangely | 就是说你举止有些奇怪 |
[04:31] | and I’m…I’m asking you why. | 而我 我在问你原因 |
[04:35] | The victim. | 那个死者 |
[04:37] | Does she remind you of anyone? | 有没有让你想起什么人 |
[04:39] | Sweetie,when you describe people in generalities | 亲爱的 当你概括性的描述 |
[04:42] | like age and size | 死者年龄和身材的时候 |
[04:44] | it fits a lot of people. | 符合这些特征的人太多了 |
[04:50] | Your dolphin ring. | 你的海豚戒指 |
[04:52] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[04:53] | It’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[04:57] | It’s the victim’s. | 是死者的 |
[04:59] | Oh. Okay,well,granted,that is… | 好吧 我承认 这的确 |
[05:02] | that is a little bit freaky,but… | 的确有点古怪 但是 |
[05:05] | I mean,technically,a lot of people like dolphins. | 严格来说 喜欢海豚的人也不少啊 |
[05:08] | And unless you get your jewelry custom made | 除非你的首饰都是专门定做的 |
[05:11] | there could be hundreds of people | 不然现在可能有成百上千人 |
[05:13] | wearing what I’m wearing right now. | 戴着跟我一样的首饰呢 |
[05:18] | You’re making sense. | 你说得有道理 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[05:28] | There’s a longitudinal fracture to the right temporal bone. | 右侧顳骨有纵向骨折 |
[05:32] | Cause of death? | 这是死因吗 |
[05:34] | Yes. Deep enough to suggest a fatal blow. | 是的 骨折的程度说明这是致命一击 |
[05:36] | Severe nightstick fracture to the left ulna | 左侧尺骨有夜盗骨折 |
[05:40] | suggesting the victim | 说明死者曾 |
[05:41] | raised her arms in a defensive posture. | 抬起胳膊保护自己 |
[05:43] | She was beaten to death. | 她是被活活打死的 |
[05:46] | Fits the neighborhood. | 符合那个地区暴力事件频发的特征 |
[05:49] | I removed this | 我昨晚从 |
[05:50] | from the remains last night. | 尸体上取下了这个 |
[05:52] | I noted it in the evidence log | 我在证据记录上登记了 |
[05:55] | but I forgot to hand it over. | 但是忘了上交了 |
[05:56] | It’s not like you,to forget things. | 这可不像你 你不会忘事的 |
[05:57] | The ring is unlikely to be probative evidence | 在谋杀指控中 这个戒指不太可能 |
[06:00] | in a murder charge. | 成为提供证明的证据 |
[06:01] | Well,it might help us with identification. | 但没准可以帮我们确定死者身份 |
[06:03] | This looks really familiar. | 这戒指好眼熟 |
[06:04] | Angela says it’s a very common piece of jewelry. | 安琪拉说这种首饰很常见 |
[06:07] | Notice the bony growths on the third and fourth fingers — | 中指和无名指上都有骨质增生 |
[06:11] | media phalanges. | 都在中间的指骨上 |
[06:13] | – Occupational markers? – Yes. | -职业特征吗 -没错 |
[06:15] | Usually caused by using tools in this manner. | 通常是由于这样使用工具而造成的 |
[06:19] | Seamstress? Some kind of artist? | 裁缝 或是某种艺术家吗 |
[06:21] | I bet you and I | 我敢说咱俩 |
[06:23] | both have that same occupational marker on our fingers. | 手指上也有这种职业特征 |
[06:26] | We should add medical professional | 我们要把医务人员列入 |
[06:27] | to the list of possibilities. | 可能的被害人名单上 |
[06:36] | Have you found anything interesting,Dr. Hodgins? | 有没有发现什么线索 哈金斯博士 |
[06:39] | There’s something funky about the leaves. | 树叶有点奇怪 |
[06:41] | “Funky” means bad-smelling | 这个词的意思是恶臭的 |
[06:43] | or,when applied to music | 而若用于音乐方面 |
[06:45] | marked by an earthy,bluesy quality. | 是指质朴的布鲁斯尔爵士乐 |
[06:47] | In this case,funky means weird. | 在这个语境中 这个词表示诡异的 |
[06:50] | Meanwhile,look at this. | 还有 看看这个 |
[06:53] | The rings correspond to seasons. | 年轮和季节相呼应 |
[06:55] | Now,wide rings develop | 木质较松的环 |
[06:57] | during a tree’s growing season. | 是在一棵树的生长期形成的 |
[06:59] | – When the tree gets maximum nutrients. – Right. | -树木的养料供应最多的时候 -没错 |
[07:01] | And the skinny rings develop during the winter | 木质较紧的环是在冬季形成的 |
[07:03] | when a tree grows more slowly. | 那时树木生长缓慢 |
[07:04] | But note here,two wide rings in a row; | 但注意这里 接连着两个松木质层 |
[07:07] | suggesting that last winter | 说明在去年冬天 |
[07:09] | this tree was particularly well-fed. | 这棵树的养料供应充足 |
[07:11] | The victim’s decomposing body. | 是分解中的尸体提供的 |
[07:12] | Yes. Which brings us to the roots. | 没错 这让我们又注意到树根 |
[07:17] | This root was probably damaged | 这段树根很可能是 |
[07:20] | when the body was buried | 在埋尸体时毁坏的 |
[07:22] | about 11 months ago. | 大概十一个月前 |
[07:24] | Last November. | 也就是去年十一月 |
[07:30] | It gets you every single time. | 这个情节 观众每每中招屡试不爽 |
[07:32] | The “slow clap.” You get misty. | “缓缓响起的掌声” 总让人感动不已 |
[07:36] | That holds no meaning for me. | 我认为这话毫无逻辑 |
[07:37] | You know,like in the movies | 就像在电影里那样 |
[07:39] | when the hero… he,takes some sort of a big chance. | 当主角…把握住了一次绝佳的机会 |
[07:41] | Makes a speech,stands up to authority… | 在权威面前 发表一番演讲 |
[07:43] | The old guy gets up; he starts clapping. | 有个老头站起来 开始鼓掌 |
[07:46] | Really slow at first,and then everybody joins in. | 刚开始非常慢 然后所有人都跟着鼓掌 |
[07:48] | The “Slow clap.” | 这就是”缓缓响起的掌声” |
[07:50] | Have you IDed the victim yet? | 确认了死者的身份了吗 |
[07:52] | The description was too general. | 描述太模糊了 |
[07:54] | Yes,even though cam and I discovered that | 是的 不过我和凯发现 |
[07:56] | she was very likely a surgeon. | 她可能是个医生 |
[07:59] | How’s that? | 怎么发现的 |
[07:59] | Occupational markers on the phalanges. | 通过指骨上的职业特征发现的 |
[08:01] | A surgeon named | 一位称为劳伦·伊姆斯的外科医生 |
[08:03] | Dr. Lauren Eames disappeared last November. | 在去年十一月失踪了 |
[08:06] | I checked Bing. | 我在必应上搜了一下 |
[08:07] | D.C. Metro missing persons investigated. | 特区的失踪人口科进行了调查 |
[08:10] | The case went cold; it didn’t go anywhere. | 案子成了悬案 没有任何线索 |
[08:11] | How can that be? The woman was a surgeon. | 怎么会这样呢 这个女人可是个外科医生 |
[08:14] | Single,no kids. | 单身 又没有孩子 |
[08:17] | Outside of people at work | 除了同事之外 |
[08:19] | there was no one to miss her. | 没人挂念着要找到她 |
[08:26] | I brought along Lauren’s schedule | 我拿来了劳伦死前 |
[08:28] | for the six months before she died; | 六个月的日程表 |
[08:29] | Her case load,her interns. | 有她的病例和实习医生 |
[08:32] | It’s everything I can provide | 在不违反病患保密协议的前提下 |
[08:33] | without contravening patient confidentiality. | 所有我能提供的都在这里了 |
[08:36] | Dr. Eames have any enemies? | 伊姆斯医生有什么仇人吗 |
[08:37] | No. Lauren was not a woman of passion. | 没有 劳伦并不是个很热情的女人 |
[08:40] | Some residents complained | 有些住院医师抱怨过 |
[08:41] | they were overworked and underappreciated | 他们总是要加班还不受重视 |
[08:43] | but nothing out of the ordinary. | 但这没什么不寻常的 |
[08:45] | Like you and your squinterns there,Bones? | 这就像你和你的斜眼小分队一样 骨头 |
[08:47] | No,I appreciate them. | 不一样 我很重视他们 |
[08:48] | Right. So what about her personal life? | 好吧 那她的私人生活怎么样 |
[08:51] | Look at her schedule. | 看看她的日程表就知道了 |
[08:53] | Lauren didn’t have any time for a personal life. | 劳伦没有什么时间过私人生活 |
[08:55] | Rumors,nothing? | 就没有什么流言吗 |
[08:57] | The Transplant Services Helicopter Team. | 器官移植的直升机服务队 |
[09:00] | Sounds scandalous. | 听起来很点意思 |
[09:01] | I heard the pilot had a thing for Lauren. | 我听说那个飞行员喜欢劳伦 |
[09:03] | Unrequited. Lots of sexual tension. | 他一厢情愿 造成了些尴尬的局面 |
[09:06] | Got a name? | 叫什么名字 |
[09:07] | Chris Markham. | 克里斯·马克姆 |
[09:10] | What are these,please? | 请问这些是什么 |
[09:11] | Dr. Eames’ case files. | 伊姆斯医生的病例档案 |
[09:13] | She dictated them for transcription. | 她口述下来作为副本 |
[09:15] | I thought maybe if you heard her voice… | 我以为你们也许要听听她的声音 |
[09:18] | Why? It’s the content that matters | 为何 有用处的是内容 |
[09:20] | not the tone of voice. | 而不是声音 |
[09:22] | Lauren was the best cardiac surgeon on the Eastern Seaboard. | 劳伦是东海岸最好的心脏外科医生 |
[09:26] | I find that hard to believe. | 我很难相信这一点 |
[09:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:29] | We-e… | 我…我们 |
[09:31] | We didn’t hear about it. | 我们没听到过她 |
[09:32] | – Excuse me? – Well,Dr. Brennan just wonders | -你说什么 -布纳恩博士只是奇怪 |
[09:34] | why someone of that importance could just disappear… | 为何如此重要的一个人会就这么消失 |
[09:37] | So… so quietly. | 无…无人问津 |
[09:43] | “I will show you fear in a handful of dust.” | 我要给你看恐惧在一把尘土里 |
[09:47] | T.S. Eliot. | 艾略特[英国著名现代派诗人] |
[09:50] | We don’t actually fear death; | 我们恐惧的 实际上不是死亡 |
[09:52] | we fear that… | 我们恐惧的 |
[09:53] | that no one will notice our absence; | 是没人会意识到自己的离去 |
[09:56] | that we will disappear without a trace. | 是会悄无声息的离开这个世界 |
[10:02] | That sounds correct. | 你说的对 |
[10:10] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:11] | Dr. Eames’ photo ID. | 伊姆斯医生的照片证件 |
[10:17] | I really must get back to the hospital. | 我…我真的要回医院去了 |
[10:19] | All right. I’ll show you to the elevator. | 好的 我送你到电梯那里 |
[10:23] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[10:27] | Does this look like anyone to you? | 你觉得她看起来像谁吗 |
[10:30] | She looks nice | 看着挺漂亮 |
[10:31] | but no,no one I know. | 但不像我认识的人 |
[10:37] | You’re in a big hurry,Bones. | 你还真是急匆匆啊 骨头 |
[10:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:42] | I… I have a lot of questions,that’s all. | 我…我只是有很多疑问 |
[11:33] | Burning the midnight oil,Doc? | 要开夜车吗 博士 |
[11:35] | Hello,Micah. | 你好 麦卡 |
[11:37] | You awake because you’re intellectually invigorated | 半夜醒着是因为有灵感 |
[11:40] | or because you’re worried? | 还是因为你有心事 |
[11:41] | I am awake because I can’t sleep. | 我一直醒着是因为我睡不着 |
[11:43] | I’m having trouble being objective regarding this case. | 我不能客观的对待这个案子 |
[11:48] | I attended this lecture | 我听过一个讲座 |
[11:49] | where this philosopher guy says that for something to be objective | 这个哲学家说 要一个事物是客观的 |
[11:52] | it must be separate from the mind | 就必须和思想分离 |
[11:54] | and nothing is separate from the mind. | 但没有任何事物可以和思想剥离开 |
[11:55] | Ergo,ipso facto,Colombo,Oreo. | 因为所以 科学道理 昏头蚂蚁 日本料理 |
[11:58] | Not all of that was real Latin,Micah. | 这些词不全是拉丁文 麦卡 |
[12:00] | Maybe,for a little change | 也许 改变一下思路 |
[12:01] | you could try solving a case without being objective. | 你可以试试 不客观地解决一个案子 |
[12:04] | No,if there’s no such thing as objectivity | 不行 如果没有客观性 |
[12:06] | then there’s no such thing as measurement | 那么衡量的标准也就不复存在了 |
[12:09] | which means that empiricism is meaningless. | 就是说经验主义是毫无意义的 |
[12:14] | I only attended one lecture on the subject,Doc. | 那门课我只去听过一场讲座 博士 |
[12:16] | It doesn’t make me an expert. | 我可不是哲学方面的专家 |
[12:37] | Patient is Abigail Anker– A-N-K-E-R. | 病人阿比盖尔·安克 A-n-k-e-r |
[12:53] | Date of birth 10/14/1996. | 出生日期1996年10月14日 |
[12:58] | Medical record 19846. | 医疗记录 编号19846 |
[13:03] | Cardiothoracic surgeon Dr. John Frank. | 心肺外科医生约翰·弗兰克 |
[13:06] | I was called in to consult. | 我被叫去会诊 |
[13:15] | 14-year-old female | 14岁女孩 |
[13:16] | with Down syndrome,complex heart disease | 患有唐氏综合征 复杂的心脏疾病 |
[13:18] | consisting of atrioventricular septal defect. | 伴有房室间隔缺损 |
[13:22] | Pulmonary atresia… | 肺动脉瓣闭锁… |
[13:23] | *I want to be wild and bold enough | 我希望变得狂野而大胆* |
[13:29] | *To run with you,my baby | 能够和你一起远走高飞 我的宝贝* |
[13:35] | *I want to skip time,lay the hours aside | 我希望跳跃时间 偷得个把小时* |
[13:41] | *And stay with you,my baby | 只为和你在一起 我的宝贝* |
[13:49] | *But,oh,if I look down now | 但是如果我现在向下望* |
[13:56] | *Will I fall | 我会坠落吗* |
[14:00] | *And what if the water’s cold | 如果水流冰冷刺骨* |
[14:06] | …further discussion | …在亚特兰大召开的 |
[14:08] | at the Cardiothoracic Surgery Case Conference in Atlanta. | 胸心外科案例会议上进行进一步讨论 |
[14:11] | Speaking of which,will somebody please remind me | 说到这 有没有人能提醒我 |
[14:14] | to buy a damn ticket? | 去买那张该死的门票 |
[14:18] | You laughing because you figured something out? | 你是因为找到线索笑出声吗 |
[14:26] | Will you listen to this? | 你能听听这个吗 |
[14:35] | That’s,that’s very strange. | 感觉…真是太奇怪了 |
[14:39] | I-I find I’m very glad to hear you say that. | 我很高兴听到你这样说 |
[14:42] | It’s like a voice beyond the grave. | 就像是从坟墓里发出的声音 |
[14:44] | Like my voice? | 跟我的声像想吗 |
[14:46] | Very similar,yeah. | 是有点像 是的 |
[14:47] | It sounds exactly like my voice. | 跟我的声音完全一样 |
[14:50] | She is me. | 她就是我 |
[14:52] | She isn’t you. | 她不是你 |
[14:55] | She’s her and you’re you. | 她是她 你是你 |
[14:56] | You’re alive and she’s dead. | 你活着 她死了 |
[14:57] | Ergo,ipso facto,Colombo,Oreo. | 因为所以 科学道理 昏头蚂蚁 日本料理 |
[15:00] | Those last two words– one is the capital of Sri Lanka | 后两个词 一个是斯里兰卡的首都 |
[15:03] | and the other is… A cookie. | 另外一个是饼干 |
[15:06] | It sounds like Latin. | 听起来蛮像拉丁文啊 |
[15:11] | I-I see,you’re illustrating the fact | 明白了 你是为了说明 |
[15:13] | that something can sound like something | 有些东西听起来像另外一个东西 |
[15:16] | and not actually be that something. | 但事实上并不是这样 |
[15:19] | Well,you’re giving me way too much credit,Doc. | 你太能忽悠了 博士 |
[15:23] | What happened to her? | 她这是怎么了 |
[15:28] | See these,these cuts on the edge of the ribs? | 看到这些肋骨边缘的切痕了吗 |
[15:31] | Stabbed? | 刺伤吗 |
[15:32] | Yes,but the ribs were healing at her time of death. | 是的 但是在她遇害的时候伤口已经愈合了 |
[15:35] | – So that’s not what killed her? – No. | -这么说那不是死因 -不是 |
[15:37] | No,she was almost certainly killed by a blow to the head. | 不 她很可能是因为头部受重击致死的 |
[15:41] | How long after she was stabbed? | 那是在她被刺伤多久之后 |
[15:43] | – Four to six months. – And in that time | -四到六个月 -在那段时间 |
[15:45] | no one at work mentioned that she was walking around | 她单位的人没人提到她 |
[15:46] | groaning and bleeding? | 呻吟或是流血吗 |
[15:48] | Some people are very adept at keeping their pain hidden. | 有些人善于掩饰自己的伤痛 |
[16:00] | I guess I always figured that Lauren just up and went | 我一直以为劳伦一走了之了呢 |
[16:03] | you know,took off to Africa or Iraq or something. | 去了非洲或是伊拉克之类的 |
[16:07] | She’d do something like that without telling you? | 她会这样不告而别吗 |
[16:09] | Lauren always followed her own kind of logic. | 劳伦总是遵循她自己的逻辑 |
[16:11] | – You couldn’t ask any of her friends? – If she had friends | -你没问问她的朋友吗 -如果她有朋友的话 |
[16:14] | I didn’t know any of ’em. | 我也一个都不认识 |
[16:15] | What the hell was Lauren doing in Woodland? | 劳伦去伍德兰干什么 |
[16:18] | It appears the victim was stabbed on her right side perhaps | 被害人被刺中了身体的右侧 |
[16:21] | a year or so ago. | 时间大概是一年前左右 |
[16:22] | When did you find that out? | 你什么时候发现的 |
[16:24] | Last night– I’m sorry,I forgot,I forgot to tell you. | 昨晚 抱歉 我忘了告诉你 |
[16:27] | She was stabbed? | 她被人刺伤了吗 |
[16:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:30] | Lauren told me that | 劳伦告诉我那是 |
[16:32] | she broke a couple ribs falling off a bicycle. | 因为她摔下自行车造成的肋骨骨折 |
[16:33] | Can you think of any problems she was having | 你能想到什么时间 |
[16:36] | that could get her stabbed? | 会导致她被刺伤吗 |
[16:37] | No | 想不到 |
[16:38] | no,not really. | 真的想不到 |
[16:39] | She had some kind of an argument | 她和一个儿子需要移植器官的父亲 |
[16:41] | with the father of one of her transplant kids. | 有过争吵 |
[16:43] | I think his name was Darcy | 我记得他的名字叫达西 |
[16:45] | Dorsey,something like that. | 或是多西之类的 |
[16:46] | You think he stabbed her? | 会是他刺伤了她吗 |
[16:48] | Can’t you just check with emergency rooms? | 你查看一下急诊室不行吗 |
[16:49] | She would have been capable of stitching the wound herself. | 她完全有能力自己缝合伤口 |
[16:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:53] | I mean,why would Lauren get stabbed and then not report it? | 劳伦为什么被刺伤却不报案 |
[16:55] | Well,usually when a woman doesn’t report an assault | 女人遇袭不报案 |
[16:57] | it’s a domestic. | 多数因为家庭暴力 |
[16:59] | Lauren wasn’t married,and she didn’t have a boyfriend. | 劳伦没有结婚 也没有男朋友 |
[17:02] | You weren’t her boyfriend? | 你不是她男朋友吗 |
[17:05] | No. | 不是 |
[17:06] | Oh,okay,I see,you wanted to get a little bit more | 好吧 我明白了 你希望和劳伦·伊姆斯 |
[17:08] | there with Lauren Eames,and she turned you down. | 关系更进一步 但是她拒绝了你 |
[17:10] | Every time. | 每一次都是这样 |
[17:13] | Maybe she was right. | 也许她是对的 |
[17:14] | We’re polar opposites,but,man | 我们有天壤之别 但是 |
[17:16] | I could swear I saw in her eyes that she wanted more | 我发誓我从她眼中看得出她希望更进一步 |
[17:19] | an-and then she was just gone. | 结果她还是与我擦身而过 |
[17:21] | It’s a myth that a person’s intentions | 从人眼中能够看出意图和欲望 |
[17:23] | and desires can be seen in the eyes. | 本身就是个传说 |
[17:27] | Look in my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[17:31] | Is that a myth? | 还是传说吗 |
[17:34] | Okay,you know what? | 得了 得了 |
[17:35] | Stop making crazy eyes at my partner here. | 别用那种眼神看着我的搭档 |
[17:37] | It’s not making your case any good. | 这样对你没好处的 |
[17:38] | Let’s go,Bones,come on. | 走吧 骨头 走吧 |
[17:45] | Sam Dworsky is an eight-year-old | 萨姆·多斯基8岁 |
[17:47] | with severe hypoplastic left heart syndrome | 患有严重的左心发育不全综合征 |
[17:50] | who presented with cyanosis and tachycardia at Metro Clinic. | 在都市诊所被诊断出苍白病和心动过速 |
[17:55] | Dworsky– that could be the patient | 多斯基 这有可能是 |
[17:56] | to whom the pilot was referring. | 那个飞行员提到的病人 |
[17:58] | Parents can be extremely irrational | 在孩子生命垂危之时 |
[18:00] | when their children’s lives are at stake. | 他们的父母会变得十分不理智 |
[18:02] | I’m sure you’ve got a reason | 我认为你一定有充足的理由 |
[18:02] | for not giving them what they wanted. | 拒绝给他们提供可移植的器官 |
[18:06] | Why are you spying on me? | 你为什么监视我 |
[18:07] | Whoa,no,Dr. Brennan | 不不 布纳恩博士 |
[18:09] | I was just waiting here so as not to startle you. | 我站在那是因为不想吓到你 |
[18:12] | Did Booth call you? | 布斯让你来的吗 |
[18:14] | Would it bother you if he did? | 如果是的话 你会很在意吗 |
[18:15] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[18:16] | Doesn’t anybody know me at all? | 你们这么不了解我吗 |
[18:18] | I think we know you | 我认为我们了解你 |
[18:19] | as much as you’ll allow. | 当然是在你能够接受的范围内 |
[18:21] | You’re a very private person | 你是个很注重隐私的人 |
[18:22] | and we respect that | 我们都尊重这一点 |
[18:24] | but it has been mentioned to me several times | 但是布斯 瑟罗医生和安琪拉 |
[18:26] | by Booth and Dr. Saroyan and Angela | 多次向我提到 |
[18:29] | that you seem to be particularly distressed by this case. | 你被这个案子搞得特别的紧张 |
[18:32] | Would you like to discuss any of it with me? | 你想跟我讨论这里边的一些问题吗 |
[18:39] | Is that the victim? | 这就是被害人吗 |
[18:41] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[18:43] | What do you want me to see? | 你想让我看到什么 |
[18:45] | Sweets,she-she’s exactly like me. | 小甜甜 她跟我一模一样 |
[18:48] | I mean,look,she is me. | 我是说 她就是我 |
[18:51] | Yeah,I see. | 嗯 我看出来了 |
[18:54] | You do? Because,because Booth didn’t. | 真的吗 因为布斯没看出来 |
[18:56] | What I see is that you’re overidentifying with the victim. | 我看到的是 你过度地将被害人和自己联系起来 |
[19:00] | Brilliant scientist | 天才科学家 |
[19:01] | unmarried,without children,consumed by her work. | 未婚 没有孩子 一心扑在工作上 |
[19:05] | You can’t help but draw parallels to your own life. | 你不由自主的将其与你自己的生活相联系 |
[19:08] | The victim was afraid of a man named Dworsky. | 被害人惧怕一个叫多斯基的人 |
[19:11] | D-w-o-r-s-k-y D-w-o-r-s-k-y. | |
[19:14] | Will you tell Booth that? | 你能把这些告诉布斯吗 |
[19:17] | Yeah,I’ll tell him. | 好的 我去告诉他 |
[19:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:29] | Medical record 20381. | 医疗记录 编号20381 |
[19:34] | This represents the particulates I found in the head wound– | 这里显示着我在她头部创口里发现的微粒 |
[19:37] | soil from the burial mostly,the victim’s own hair | 大部分是案发现场的泥土 被害人自己头发 |
[19:40] | but this is interesting. | 但这个很有意思 |
[19:42] | Epoxy colophony? | 环氧树脂 |
[19:44] | Isn’t that found in tree sap? | 树油里含这东西很正常啊 |
[19:46] | Yes,yellow sap,to be precise. | 是的 准确的讲 是黄树油 |
[19:48] | From the tree? | 这棵树上的吗 |
[19:49] | No,Cornus florida– | 不 这棵是北美山茱萸 |
[19:50] | dogwood is hardwood. | 山茱萸是阔叶树 |
[19:52] | Epoxy colophony comes from pine trees,which,mixed with this– | 松树里才有环氧树脂 而微粒中还混有 |
[19:55] | polymethyl methacrylate… | 聚甲基丙烯酸甲酯[有机玻璃]… |
[19:57] | I come up with a manufactured reflective coating. | 我认为是人造的反射镜涂层 |
[19:59] | So,the victim | 这么说 被害人 |
[20:00] | was bludgeoned with a reflective surface. | 被人用一个有反光表面的大头短棒攻击 |
[20:03] | Booth is ready to talk with our prime suspect now. | 布斯准备好去同我们的头号嫌疑人谈话了 |
[20:07] | Good work,Hodgins. | 干得好 哈金斯 |
[20:10] | That’s Mike Dworsky? | 那是麦克·多斯基吗 |
[20:12] | Yeah,that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[20:13] | You know,I checked his record,but it’s pretty clean. | 我查了一下他的资料 没有案底 |
[20:15] | Well,according to the victim,he has a very bad temper. | 据被害人的说法 他脾气非常不好 |
[20:18] | You know,I wish you hadn’t gotten Sweets | 我希望不是你让小甜甜 |
[20:20] | to come and talk to me. | 来找我谈话的 |
[20:21] | Come on,I’m a meddlesome kind of a guy. | 拜托 我是个爱管闲事的人 |
[20:22] | Dworsky,Mr. Dworsky. | 多斯基 多斯基先生 |
[20:24] | FBI,Special Agent Booth. | 调查局特别探员布斯 |
[20:25] | This here is my associate Dr. Brennan. | 这位是我的同事布纳恩博士 |
[20:27] | I don’t care who you are. | 我才不管你是谁 |
[20:29] | You park in this zone,you get towed. | 在这里停车 就得被拖走 |
[20:31] | That’s not my car. | 这不是我的车 |
[20:32] | We’re here to ask you about Dr. Lauren Eames. | 我们是为劳伦·伊姆斯医生的事而来 |
[20:35] | That’s water under the bridge. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[20:37] | My son’s doing fine,no thanks to her. | 我儿子没事了 也不是她治好的 |
[20:39] | No hard feelings neither. | 也不记恨她 |
[20:41] | No hard feelings about what? | 不记恨什么 |
[20:42] | A donor heart came up– | 有个捐赠的心脏 |
[20:43] | perfect match for my boy– and Dr. Eames– she said no. | 非常适合移植给我的孩子 而伊姆斯医生说不行 |
[20:47] | Well,according to her transcripts | 根据她的记录 |
[20:49] | he had a severe respiratory infection | 他患有重度细菌性感染 |
[20:52] | brought on by pleural effusion. | 而导致的肺积水 |
[20:54] | He had a cold,and for that,she said no to a new heart. | 他感冒了 就为这个 她就拒绝提供新的心脏 |
[20:59] | It was a rational decision. | 这是个理智的决定 |
[21:01] | Well,I’ll give you that. | 这个我承认 |
[21:02] | The woman is rational. | 那女人很理智 |
[21:03] | I’ll tell you what else– | 我告诉你吧 |
[21:04] | if she suddenly or rationally decided that | 如果她突然理性的发觉 |
[21:06] | there were too many people in the world | 世界上人口太多了 |
[21:08] | she’d unleash a plague. | 就会发起一场瘟疫 |
[21:11] | You’re saying she was cold-hearted? | 你是说她以前冷酷无情吗 |
[21:13] | Like Antarctica. | 如同南极 |
[21:16] | What do you mean “was”? | “以前”是什么意思 |
[21:18] | Someone beat her to death with something exactly like this. | 有人用和这个一模一样的东西把她打死了 |
[21:22] | Bones,what are you doing? | 骨头 你干什么呢 |
[21:23] | It’s,it’s not like you | 这不是你的风格 |
[21:25] | to pick up something that could be evidence. | 拿起可能是证据的东西 |
[21:29] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要一个律师 |
[21:38] | Charlie Whaling. | 查理·威灵 |
[21:40] | Primary care physician– Dr. Megan Rasmussen. | 首席护理医师 梅根·拉斯姆森大夫 |
[21:44] | Megan keeps trying to set me up | 梅根总是想撮合 |
[21:46] | with her son the drooling magpie | 我和她那个超爱讲话的儿子 |
[21:48] | if you can believe it. | 你能相信吗 |
[21:49] | People assume that when you are alone | 人们总是假定如果你孤身一人 |
[21:51] | you must be lonely. | 一定就很寂寞 |
[21:52] | Like most assumptions,it’s erroneous. | 同很多假设一样 是错误的 |
[21:55] | Did you hear what I said about Charlie? | 你听我刚才讲到查理的事了吗 |
[21:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:00] | You seem distracted. | 你好像心不在焉 |
[22:02] | It’s important. | 那很重要 |
[22:03] | I met Chris Markham,your helicopter pilot. | 我见过了克里斯·马克姆 你的直升机驾驶员 |
[22:05] | I’m not sure you can call Chris mine. | 我不确定你是否可以把他称为我的人 |
[22:08] | My biggest regret is not accepting | 我最后悔的事就是没有接受 |
[22:10] | what Chris offered me. | 克里斯对我的表白 |
[22:11] | He asked me to look into his eyes,and… | 他让我看他的眼睛… |
[22:15] | although it’s not rational,I… | 虽然这样的判断不够理性… |
[22:18] | I believe I perceived pain. | 但我认为我看到他眼中的痛苦 |
[22:20] | We both know that it’s a sentimental myth | 你我都清楚从人的眼神中能看出情感 |
[22:22] | that emotions can be seen in the eyes. | 只不过是美丽的传说而已 |
[22:25] | Charlie Whaling,nine years old | 查理·威灵 9岁 |
[22:27] | presented with a subarachnoid hemorrhage | 在与汽车相撞后 |
[22:28] | after automobile collision. | 蛛网膜下出血 |
[22:30] | Emergency HCT showed extensive damage around the aneurysm | 紧急血细胞比容显示 动脉瘤周边 |
[22:34] | which had thrombosed. | 大面积受创 并形成血栓 |
[22:35] | He rapidly deteriorated to a point | 他的病情急剧恶化 |
[22:37] | of complete expressive aphasia and right hemiplegia. | 直至完全性表达型失语以及右侧偏瘫 |
[22:41] | Brain-dead? | 脑死亡 |
[22:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:43] | So,he required life support? | 他需要生命维持设备 |
[22:45] | But my pleas | 但他家人 |
[22:46] | to his family to give up his organs went unheeded. | 无视了我让他捐出器官的请求 |
[22:53] | Musing out loud. | 自言自语吗 |
[22:57] | In the nine years that we’ve known each other | 在我们结识的九年时间里 |
[22:59] | I’ve never heard you do that before. | 从来没见你有过这个习惯 |
[23:02] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[23:05] | Micah,I was having a conversation with the victim. | 麦卡 我在跟被害人对话 |
[23:11] | I ask her questions,and… | 我问她一些问题 然后… |
[23:15] | she answers. | 她回答 |
[23:16] | Tell you what,Doc. | 这样吧 博士 |
[23:17] | Don’t be mentioning that to anybody else but me,okay? | 除了我之外别再跟别人说这事了 好吗 |
[23:19] | – Why? – ‘Cause | -为什么 -因为… |
[23:21] | they’ll think you’ve gone nuts. | 他们会以为你疯了 |
[23:25] | Do you think I’ve gone nuts? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[23:29] | People often report,in times of great stress | 人们在承受巨大压力的时候 |
[23:31] | they hear a voice telling them what to do. | 时常会出现幻听 告诉他们该怎么做 |
[23:33] | “Jump!” “Don’t walk down that alley!” | “跳下去” “别走进那个巷子” |
[23:35] | Like that. Like intuition. | 就像那样 好像是直觉 |
[23:37] | I don’t believe in intuition. | 我不相信直觉 |
[23:39] | Well,maybe that’s why | 也许正是因为这个原因 |
[23:41] | your brain is resorting to talking to you directly. | 你的潜意识才会跟你直接对话 |
[23:43] | I went to this lecture | 我去听过一个讲座 |
[23:44] | where this neurosurgeon said that we understand | 一个神经外科医生说我们对人类的大脑 |
[23:46] | the dark side of the moon better than our own brains. | 还不如对月球背向地球那一侧了解得多 |
[23:49] | Do you attend every lecture the Jeffersonian puts on? | 杰斐逊研究院举办的所有讲座你都去听过吗 |
[23:53] | Hell,yes. | 当然 |
[23:55] | You think I took this job | 你觉得我因为夜班的工作时间 |
[23:56] | for the hours and the health benefits? | 和医疗保险才选择这份工作吗 |
[24:12] | So,Dworsky has an alibi? | 多斯基有不在场证明 是吗 |
[24:14] | Yeah. Tell you,the killer had to have buried | 是呀 凶手要把劳伦·伊姆斯 |
[24:16] | Lauren Eames in that park. | 埋在那个公园里 |
[24:18] | It had to have been in the middle of the night. | 而且肯定是要在半夜的时候干 |
[24:20] | Yes,he would have been visible to traffic during the day. | 是呀 如果是白天就会有人看到他 |
[24:22] | Yeah,the whole month of November | 对 可是整个11月的时间 |
[24:23] | Dworsky was with his-his son | 多斯基一直跟他儿子在一起 |
[24:26] | you know,at-at the hospital. | 在医院里 |
[24:27] | And I have a better suspect. | 另外一个人的嫌疑更大 |
[24:29] | – Who? – Well,canvassing the area | -谁呀 -华府警察在案发现场附近 |
[24:30] | the city cops heard about a woman matching | 寻访目击证人时得到消息 曾经有一名女子 |
[24:33] | Dr. Eames’ description getting stabbed. | 被刺伤 她的长相符合伊姆斯医生的特征 |
[24:36] | By whom? | 是谁干的 |
[24:37] | Oh,a drug dealer | 一个毒贩 |
[24:38] | who,uh,works a corner about a block and a half | 她的遗骸就是在离他经常活动的那个拐角 |
[24:40] | from where her remains were found. | 一个半街区外找到的 |
[24:42] | Guy is coming into the FBI. | 他会来联邦调查局接受询问 |
[24:43] | I’m gonna question him in about half an hour | 半个小时之后我会亲自审问他 |
[24:45] | if you want to be there when I question him. | 如果你愿意 我们可以一块 |
[24:47] | Hey,I got news. | 嘿 我有新发现 |
[24:49] | Oh,tell Bones. | 哦 去告诉骨头吧 |
[24:51] | So,remember the funky leaves? | 还记得那些奇怪的叶子吗 |
[24:53] | I found concentrations of noscopine | 我在那棵树的根系里发现了 |
[24:55] | and papavarine in the root system. | 莨菪碱和罂粟碱的成分 |
[24:57] | – Opiates. – Yeah. | -鸦片类药物 -是呀 |
[24:58] | So maybe the victim was a drug addict. | 也许被害人是个瘾君子 |
[25:00] | Lauren was not a drug user. | 劳伦才不是瘾君子 |
[25:03] | Okay. I mean,we can check the bone density test. | 好吧 我是想说我们应该做骨密度检查 |
[25:05] | If you think it’s necessary. | 如果你觉得有必要的话 随你便 |
[25:06] | I’m going to the FBI. | 我要去趟联邦调查局 |
[25:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:13] | I don’t remember stabbing nobody. | 我不记得我曾经刺伤过任何人 |
[25:15] | Okay,let me refresh your memory. | 好吧 那就让我帮你回忆一下 |
[25:17] | It was the same woman you killed six months ago | 跟你六个月前杀死后埋在树底下的那个女的 |
[25:19] | and then buried under a tree. | 是同一个人 |
[25:22] | Okay,let’s just be clear. | 我再说得清楚一点 |
[25:23] | It’s her we’re talking about,right? | 我们说的是这个人 |
[25:26] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[25:27] | Booth,I told you,it’s not her. | 布斯 我说过不可能是她 |
[25:29] | He’s not shaking his head because it’s not Lauren Eames. | 他摇头并不是因为那人不是劳伦·伊姆斯 |
[25:31] | He’s shaking his head | 他刚才摇头 |
[25:32] | because he wants us to know he didn’t do it. | 只是想让我们认为他没有这样做 |
[25:34] | But what he doesn’t know | 但他并不知道 |
[25:35] | is that we have a witness to the stabbing. | 我们找到了看到整个事情的目击证人 |
[25:37] | And Dr. Brennan here | 而且布纳恩博士 |
[25:38] | can tie you to the dead body through DNA | 可以通过DNA等各种各样的科学方法 |
[25:40] | and a bunch of other scientific stuff. | 将你和尸体关联起来 |
[25:47] | You know what? This conversation– | 你听我说 我们这次谈话 |
[25:49] | there’s nothing in it for me,man,so… | 我一点好处都捞不着 所以… |
[25:51] | Okay,fine. We’re done. I got you for murder. | 那好吧 问话到此为止 我以谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[25:54] | It’s been a long day. I’m tired. | 今天事情真多 好累呀 |
[25:56] | You want to go home? I’m tired. | 你想回家吗 我累了 |
[25:57] | Yes,I’m very tired. | 想 我也精疲力尽了 |
[25:58] | Okay,wait,wait,look! Look,I didn’t stab her,man. | 等一下 等一下 我没想刺死她 |
[26:01] | I… I gave her a poke to make her go away. | 我只是轻轻扎了她一下 让她离开 |
[26:04] | Why was she even talking to you? | 她为什么会跟你纠缠不清 |
[26:05] | There’s only one reason rich white people | 像你这样富有的白人 |
[26:06] | like you come to Woodland. | 来伍德兰只有一个原因 |
[26:09] | Oh,she was looking to score? | 她想买毒品吗 |
[26:11] | No. No,he’s lying. | 不对 他说谎 |
[26:13] | That’s not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[26:14] | Look,man,I turned her down. | 事情是这样 我没卖给她 |
[26:16] | You turned down a sale? | 有生意做你却拒绝卖给她 |
[26:17] | She was negotiating price. | 她跟我讲价 |
[26:18] | I don’t do that,man. | 我从来不讲价 |
[26:20] | I gave her a little poke to motivate her home. | 我扎了她一下只是想把她赶走 |
[26:23] | That was the last you saw her? | 之后你就再没见过她 |
[26:24] | Till you showed me that picture,yeah. | 再没见过 直到你给我看她的照片 |
[26:30] | No,she had a T score over two. | 不对 她骨密度检测指数高于两分 |
[26:33] | An opiate-user would score a point eight,maximum. | 鸦片类药品成瘾者最多不会超过0.8分 |
[26:36] | Ergo,Ipso-Facto,Colombo,Oreo | 因为所以 科学道理 昏头蚂蚁 日本料理 |
[26:38] | she didn’t have a drug problem. | 反正她没吸食毒品 |
[26:39] | What?! That-that’s not even Latin. | 你刚才说什么乱七八糟的 不是拉丁文啊 |
[26:41] | I mean,all your bone density test proves is | 我是说骨密度检测结果只能证明 |
[26:43] | that she wasn’t a habitual drug user. | 她并不经常吸食毒品 |
[26:45] | I don’t like it when you two argue. | 我讨厌你们两个吵架 |
[26:47] | We’re not arguing. | 我们没吵架 |
[26:47] | Yes,we are. | 不 就是在吵 |
[26:48] | I’m saying that the victim wasn’t a drug addict. | 我觉得被害人不是个瘾君子 |
[26:50] | Well,maybe someone shot her up | 也许有人在杀死她之前 |
[26:52] | with heroin before killing her. | 给她注射了海洛因 |
[26:53] | Yes. See? | 对 你听见了吧 |
[26:54] | Thanks for evesdropping. | 感谢你偷听我们谈话 |
[26:58] | Bones,why are you taking this so personally? | 骨头 你为什么对这个案子投入这么多个人情感 |
[27:00] | I mean,you’re acting as though | 我是说你的反应就好像 |
[27:01] | you’re the one who’s being accused of taking drugs. | 我们在怀疑你服用毒品一样 |
[27:06] | Temperance,are you all right? | 坦普瑞 你还好吗 |
[27:11] | Yes,of course. | 我当然没事 |
[27:13] | I-I’m just tired. I,um… | 我只是有点疲惫 我… |
[27:15] | I haven’t slept in a couple of nights. Uh… | 我已经几天没睡觉了 |
[27:20] | I apologize. | 对不起 |
[27:33] | How did the opiates get into the tree? | 鸦片类药品是怎么进到树里面去的 |
[27:35] | Dr. Brennan? | 布纳恩博士 |
[27:37] | Well,it’s good to get an insight | 对被害人有深层次的了解 |
[27:38] | into the victim,but I’m not certain | 尽管对破案有好处 但我并不确定 |
[27:40] | that this line of inquiry leads directly to her murderer. | 你这样的调查方法能够找到凶手 |
[27:45] | I feel like it will. | 我希望能找到 |
[27:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:49] | It’s a little weird that you said that | 你平时不会说这样的话 |
[27:51] | sweetie,but it’s good. | 亲爱的 但这是个好的迹象 |
[27:53] | Good? If I said something like that | 好迹象吗 如果我说这样的话 |
[27:54] | she’d rip my head off. | 她会把我脑袋拧下来 |
[27:57] | Can’t we take a few minutes to delve here? | 先花几分钟深入研究一下这个问题不行吗 |
[27:59] | Okay,all right,uh,only three factors affect | 没问题 是这样 只有三种因素会影响 |
[28:02] | tree growth– sun | 树木的生长 太阳 |
[28:04] | water and soil nutrients. | 水分以及土壤中的养分 |
[28:06] | Nutrients,as in Lauren Eames. | 养分是指劳伦·伊姆斯的尸体吧 |
[28:08] | Well,there are multiple drug houses around that park. | 在公园周围有好几家贩毒的场所 |
[28:11] | Maybe it was some kind of runoff? | 也许是从别处顺着水流流过来的 |
[28:13] | Even if every junkie in the neighborhood peed | 就算全城所有的吸毒者都到树底下撒尿 |
[28:14] | on that tree,it wouldn’t be enough. | 也不可能导致这么高的检测结果 |
[28:16] | What if she was carrying? | 如果她身上带了毒品呢 |
[28:17] | Yeah,but if she was carrying | 是呀 但如果她身上带着毒品 |
[28:18] | the dealer or the junkie that killed her | 那个杀人凶手 无论是毒贩还是吸毒者 |
[28:19] | would have taken the drugs. | 都回把毒品拿走 |
[28:21] | Not if he didn’t know about them. | 如果他们不知道就不会 |
[28:22] | So then,the drug dealer didn’t kill her. | 这样说来 凶手不应该是那个毒贩 |
[28:25] | You should test the clothing. | 你应该检查一下她的衣物 |
[28:26] | No. Why would a heart surgeon | 不 一个心脏外科医生怎么会 |
[28:28] | be carrying heroin? | 携带海洛因呢 |
[28:30] | Maybe she loved a junkie. | 或者她爱上了个瘾君子 |
[28:32] | You don’t help a junkie by getting them drugs. | 你不能靠提供毒品来帮助瘾君子的 |
[28:39] | Purple. It’s heroin. | 紫色 是海洛因 |
[28:42] | No. It could be morphine. | 不 那有可能是吗啡 |
[28:43] | It would make more sense if she had morphine. | 要是她携带吗啡的话更合理 |
[28:46] | Why would she buy heroin | 要是她能搞到吗啡 |
[28:48] | if she had access to morphine? | 为什么还要去买海洛因 |
[29:08] | Why did you buy heroin? | 你为什么要买海洛因 |
[29:14] | Well,who were you buying it for? | 是帮谁买的 |
[29:17] | Is that who hit you over the head? | 就是那个人殴打你的头吗 |
[29:19] | What makes you think I was struck over the head? | 为什么你会认为我是被打到头的 |
[29:22] | Well,your skull is fractured. | 因为你的头骨骨折了 |
[29:24] | There’s more than one way for a head to get cracked. | 可不止一个方法可令头骨骨折 |
[29:26] | You fell? | 你摔倒了吗 |
[29:35] | A slight compression fracture here on the C-4. | 在脊椎第四节有一处轻微的受压裂痕 |
[29:40] | You fell with the full force of your weight onto your head. | 你以体重的重力作用跌倒在地 |
[29:44] | You… You were thrown? | 你被抛起来了吗 |
[29:46] | Anything new? | 有新发现吗 |
[29:49] | It wasn’t a weapon. | 根本没有凶器 |
[29:51] | She was thrown bodily | 她是整个人被 |
[29:53] | onto something approximately ten centimeters | 抛到一个大约十公分 |
[29:56] | with a reflective surface. | 表面平滑的物体上 |
[29:58] | By the power vested in me by the Jeffersonian Institution | 以杰斐逊机构授予我的权力 |
[30:00] | I declare you sleep-deprived. | 我宣布你失眠了 |
[30:03] | There’s a cab waiting to take you home to bed,hmm? | 外面有辆出租车正等着载你回家 |
[30:05] | Do you really have that power? | 你真的有这个权力吗 |
[30:06] | I saw this lecture where this New Age guru type said | 我曾听过一个”新世纪大师”的演讲 他说 |
[30:09] | the only power people exert over us | 人们能够给我们施加的唯一的外力 |
[30:10] | is the power we allow them to exert. | 就是我们允许他们施加的 |
[30:13] | – That’s incredibly stupid. – I agree. | -真是令人难以置信地愚蠢 -我同意 |
[30:15] | You wave a gun in my face,you got power | 你拿着枪指着我的话 不管我愿不愿意 |
[30:16] | whether I like it or not. | 你都是手握权力的那个人 |
[30:17] | How-how come I understand every word you say? Always? | 我怎么总是听得懂你说的每一个字 |
[30:22] | I don’t have that with anybody else. | 我跟其他人可不这样 |
[30:25] | Sometimes I just hear… noise. | 有时候我只听到…噪音 |
[30:28] | Well,I guess I’ve been here so long | 我想我在这里待的时间太长了 |
[30:30] | I speak the secret language of the Jeffersonian. | 我开始说杰斐逊实验室的神秘语言了 |
[30:35] | Come on,let’s get you home. | 来吧 你得回家了 |
[30:46] | So,I have some psychological insights into the victim. | 我对被害人有一些心理分析 |
[30:49] | – Okay. – Really? | -好的 -真的吗 |
[30:50] | Well,oh… I didn’t expect you to say yes. | 噢 我没料到你会说好 |
[30:53] | Um,I went over the victim’s employment file | 我查看了一遍被害人的雇员档案 |
[30:56] | including the results of some psychological tests. | 其中包括了一些心理评估的结果 |
[30:58] | I don’t see Lauren Eames going in for counseling. | 我看不出来劳伦·伊姆斯需要心理咨询 |
[31:01] | No. It was mandatory. | 不 这是强制性的 |
[31:02] | After she lost a couple of young patients. | 就在她的一些年轻病人相继逝去之后 |
[31:06] | Dr. Lauren Eames was highly controlling. | 劳伦·伊姆斯医生有高度的自我控制意识 |
[31:09] | Now,that kind of mindset can be extremely difficult | 拥有那种精神状态对于需要 |
[31:12] | for someone who deals with death on a daily basis. | 每天面对死亡的人来说是非常困难的 |
[31:14] | It was very stressful. | 会产生极大的压力 |
[31:16] | Now,she dealt with the stress in two ways. | 于是 她利用两种渠道宣泄压力 |
[31:18] | A,she became logical to the extreme. | 一 她变得极度逻辑化 |
[31:22] | B,she detached herself. | 二 她孤立自己 |
[31:24] | Detached? | 孤立 |
[31:25] | Yeah,emotionally. She made herself not care. | 没错 感情上 她让自己不在意 |
[31:29] | Okay,in order for her to stop feeling nothing | 为了令自己不再感到麻木 |
[31:32] | she began behaving erratically. | 她开始做出异常的举动 |
[31:34] | Like picking fights with the drug dealer? | 比如去惹毛贩毒者 |
[31:37] | Yes,and eventually,she got what she wanted. | 是的 最终 她如愿以偿了 |
[31:39] | Suicide by murder. | 利用谋杀来实现自杀 |
[31:41] | And I should accept your theory based on what? | 那么我应该基于什么去认可你的理论呢 |
[31:43] | Over and over again | 基于我一而再 再而三 |
[31:45] | I’ve proven to you that I’m good at what I do. | 向你证明了我的能力 |
[31:48] | So,please,explain to me | 所以 拜托了 告诉我 |
[31:50] | how it is rational in any way | 有什么合理的解释 |
[31:52] | for you to disregard what I say? | 能让你忽视我说的话呢 |
[31:54] | So now I’m the one behaving irrationally? | 那么现在是我表现的不理智吗 |
[31:56] | So that I can feel something? | 这样我才能有感觉吗 |
[31:57] | You-you want to stab me? | 你也想用刀刺我吗 |
[32:00] | No. | 不 |
[32:01] | Dr. Brennan,I consider you one of my closest friends. | 布纳恩博士 我把你当作我最亲密的朋友之一 |
[32:09] | You’re not alone in this world. | 你并不是孤独一人的 |
[32:15] | It’s one of the many ways you’re different | 这就是你与劳伦·伊姆斯医生 |
[32:17] | from Dr. Lauren Eames. | 最显著的一个区别 |
[32:19] | I-I… I need to go. I… | 我要走了 我… |
[32:24] | I will consider what you said. | 我会好好思考你说的话 |
[32:31] | Lauren wanted to be killed? | 劳伦希望被杀害吗 |
[32:33] | Is it possible | 她可能 |
[32:34] | that she put herself into dangerous situations | 是出于绝望 故意让自己 |
[32:36] | on purpose,out of despair? | 陷入危险之中吗 |
[32:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:41] | Sometimes she did this thing… | 有时候她做这种事 |
[32:43] | Twice,we were flying hearts out for transplants. | 有两次 当时我们在运送移植用的心脏 |
[32:45] | Once to Baltimore,once to Newark. | 一次去巴尔的摩 一次去纽瓦克 |
[32:49] | We didn’t make it in time. | 我们没有赶上 |
[32:50] | The children died. | 小孩都死了 |
[32:53] | It upset Dr. Eames? | 伊姆斯医生感到挫折吗 |
[32:55] | Not that you could see. | 并不是你能看出来的 |
[32:56] | I mean,she shrugged it off | 我是说 她看似释怀了 |
[32:57] | but both times | 但那两次 |
[33:00] | once we got up in the air | 当我们开始飞行后 |
[33:03] | she opened the door,she undid the seat belt | 她打开机舱门 解开了安全带 |
[33:05] | and then just kind of hung out,looked at me. | 然后就坐在那 看着我 |
[33:10] | Looked at you how? | 怎么看你 |
[33:11] | Like she was daring me | 就像是在挑衅我 |
[33:12] | to tip the helicopter and topple her out. | 敢不敢倾斜直升机 让她顺势掉出去 |
[33:17] | What did you do? | 那你怎么做 |
[33:19] | I tilted the other way | 我倾向另一边 |
[33:21] | so she’d fall inside the aircraft. | 于是她滑到了机内 |
[33:25] | God,I’d have been good for her. | 老天 我本可以帮她的 |
[33:30] | She should have given me a chance. | 她应该给我个机会 |
[33:32] | Should have given us the chance. | 给我们俩一次机会 |
[33:37] | And you look at the way things turned out | 你看看现在事情发展成这样 |
[33:39] | what did she have to lose? | 她有什么可失去的啊 |
[33:41] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[33:43] | She had nothing to lose. | 她没有什么可失去的 |
[33:45] | She knew that. | 她很清楚 |
[33:49] | It was her biggest regret. | 这是她最后悔的事 |
[33:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:13] | There’s nothing left for me to discover | 我在证物上已经找不到 |
[34:14] | from the hard evidence. | 任何蛛丝马迹了 |
[34:17] | Well,that’s the whole problem | 这就是经验主义者 |
[34:18] | with being an empiricist,right? | 最大的问题 是吧 |
[34:21] | What is? | 是什么 |
[34:22] | Eventually | 终于 |
[34:22] | you run out of things to measure | 你没有了那些可测量 |
[34:24] | and smell and count. | 可识别 可计算的东西了 |
[34:25] | No. There is such a thing | 不 客观量度 |
[34:27] | as objective measurement,Micah. | 可是真实存在的 麦卡 |
[34:30] | There is such a thing as actual truth. | 真理也是真实存在的 |
[34:33] | I heard one of these lectures | 我听过一个演讲 |
[34:34] | about an experiment where they give guys a pair of glasses | 关于一个实验给了实验对象一副眼镜 |
[34:37] | that make them see the whole world upside down. | 令他们看到的所有东西上下颠倒 |
[34:40] | But after three days,guess what? | 但三天之后呢 你猜怎么着 |
[34:42] | They see everything right side up. | 他们眼中的世界就正过来了 |
[34:45] | And then they take off their glasses | 但他们随后卸掉了眼镜 |
[34:47] | and they see everything upside down again. | 他们看的东西又倒过来了 |
[34:49] | For three days. | 就三天 |
[34:51] | And then,eureka! Back to normal. | 之后一切都恢复正常 |
[34:53] | Yes,it takes the brain three days to adapt. | 没错 大脑需要三天去适应 |
[34:56] | Well,it seems to me | 在我看来 |
[34:56] | you can’t trust a brain that can’t make up its mind | 你不能相信大脑 因为有时它对一些 |
[34:58] | about something as basic as which way is up. | 基本的知识 诸如正反颠倒都分不清 |
[35:04] | What-what else did you learn in that lecture? | 你在讲座上还学到了什么 |
[35:05] | That there’s no such thing as objectivity. | 没有所谓的客观性 |
[35:07] | That we’re all just interpreting signals from the universe | 我们只是在解释来自宇宙的讯号 |
[35:10] | and trying to make sense of them. | 试图搞清楚它的意思 |
[35:13] | Signals from the universe. | 宇宙的讯号 |
[35:14] | Dim,shaky,weak | 那些黯淡的 闪烁的 |
[35:16] | staticky,little signals | 微弱的 静止的 细小的讯号 |
[35:18] | that only hint at the complexity | 只存在于复杂的宇宙中 |
[35:20] | of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend. | 而这一切都不是那么容易理解的 |
[35:25] | But that’s what the lecture said,anyway. | 不过这只是讲座上讲的 |
[35:35] | Signals… | 讯号… |
[35:38] | From the universe. | 来自宇宙的讯号 |
[35:48] | Charlie Whaling,nine years old | 查理·威灵 九岁 |
[35:50] | presented with a subarachnoid hemorrhage | 在与汽车相撞后 |
[35:52] | after automobile collision. | 蛛网膜下出血 |
[35:53] | Emergency HCT showed extensive damage | 紧急血细胞比容显示 动脉瘤周边 |
[35:55] | around the aneurysm,which had thrombosed. | 大面积受创 并形成血栓 |
[35:59] | He rapidly deteriorated to the point | 他的病情急剧恶化 |
[36:01] | of complete expressive aphasia and right hemiplegia. | 直至完全性表达型失语以及右侧偏瘫 |
[36:05] | Whaling family has yet | 威灵家 |
[36:07] | to update organ donation status. | 更新了器官捐赠状况 |
[36:09] | Charlie Whaling was brain-dead. | 查理·威灵已经脑死亡 |
[36:11] | You wanted his heart for Sam Dworsky. | 你需要他的心脏来救治萨姆·多斯基 |
[36:14] | Where did Charlie’s parents live? | 查理的父母住在哪里 |
[36:16] | 1255B Franklin Street | 富兰克林大街 1255号B |
[36:19] | in Woodland. | 在伍德兰区 |
[37:14] | Bones! | 骨头 |
[37:18] | Bones,what are you doing here? | 骨头 你在这里做什么 |
[37:19] | – What are you doing? – I don’t know. | -你在这里做什么 -我不知道 |
[37:20] | Following you to a bad part of town | 跟踪你来到一个不安全的地方 |
[37:21] | and saving your life. You know,the usual. | 救你的命 你知道 和以往一样 |
[37:24] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[37:26] | Lauren came to Woodland | 劳伦来到伍德兰是为了 |
[37:27] | to beg the family of a brain-dead boy | 请求一对父母把他们患脑死亡的孩子的 |
[37:29] | to give his heart to Sam Dworsky. | 心脏捐赠给萨姆·多斯基 |
[37:33] | Oh. So,what? They… they were the ones that killed her? | 哦 然后怎么了 他们把她杀了吗 |
[37:36] | No,Booth. | 没有 布斯 |
[37:38] | No. When Lauren was really disappointed or upset | 不是的 当劳伦感到失望或烦乱的时候 |
[37:41] | it’s like Sweets said. | 就像斯维斯说的那样 |
[37:42] | She couldn’t handle the intense emotion | 当她无法承受这些强烈的情感时 |
[37:44] | so she’d do something dangerous. | 她会去做一些危险的事 |
[37:46] | Right. Like coming here in the middle of the night? | 是的 就像半夜跑到这里来一样 |
[37:50] | I’m not her. | 我不是她 |
[37:52] | We’re,we’re not the same person at all. | 我们根本不是同样的人 |
[37:54] | It’s just the universe turned upside down for three days. | 只是宇宙颠倒了三天罢了 |
[37:58] | What happened to her? | 她怎么死的 |
[38:00] | She bought the heroin | 她买了海洛因 |
[38:01] | for the danger of it. | 想尝尝危险的滋味 |
[38:03] | To feel something. | 想要不再感到麻木 |
[38:05] | She put it in her pocket. | 她把它放在衣兜里 |
[38:08] | She got hit by a car. | 然后就被车撞了 |
[38:11] | Just like I almost did. | 就像我刚才差点被撞一样 |
[38:13] | The impact explains the defensive wounds. | 撞击可以解释自卫式的伤口 |
[38:15] | She struck her head over there. | 她在那里撞到了头 |
[38:17] | So it was the driver that buried her in the park. | 那么是司机把她埋在公园里的吗 |
[38:20] | I can’t prove any of this. | 我没法证明我所说的一切 |
[38:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:26] | But do you still believe me? | 但你相信我吗 |
[38:28] | Yeah. Of course I do. | 当然相信了 |
[38:31] | All right? Let me take you home. | 好了 我送你回家吧 |
[38:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:39] | Maybe you just need a couple days off. | 你也许需要休息几天 |
[38:42] | I’m all right now. | 我现在没事了 |
[38:44] | Except I… | 只是我… |
[38:48] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[38:52] | No. I told you my opinion. | 没有啊 我告诉你了 |
[38:53] | I mean,you got it right. | 你的解释是对的 |
[38:55] | Not everything. | 并不是所有都对 |
[39:01] | She died with regrets. | 她抱憾而终 |
[39:04] | Come on,Bones. Everybody has regrets. | 别这样 骨头 每个人都有遗憾 |
[39:08] | I heard her,you know? | 我听出了她的心声 知道吗 |
[39:14] | Micah says that all we get are these… | 麦卡说我们接收到的只是些来自宇宙的… |
[39:17] | dim,staticky messages from the universe. | 黯淡的 静止的讯号 |
[39:23] | Who is this Micah guy? | 谁是麦卡 |
[39:24] | The night watchman. | 就是晚上值班的警卫 |
[39:25] | But he attends a lot of lectures. | 他听过很多讲座 |
[39:28] | Anyway,the point is | 不过 问题在于 |
[39:30] | she never gave him a chance. | 她从没给他机会 |
[39:35] | Micah? | 麦卡吗 |
[39:36] | No. No. The helicopter pilot. | 不是 是那个直升机飞行员 |
[39:39] | He offered himself to her | 他追求过她 |
[39:42] | but she never gave him a chance. | 但她却从没给他过机会 |
[39:45] | That was her regret. | 那就是她的遗憾 |
[39:50] | I got the signal,Booth. | 我收到了讯号 布斯 |
[39:54] | I don’t want to have any regrets. | 我不想有什么遗憾 |
[40:08] | I’m with someone. | 我已经和别人在一起了 |
[40:12] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[40:14] | And,uh,Hannah? She’s not a consolation prize. | 而且汉娜也不是什么精神安慰奖 |
[40:18] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[40:26] | You know,the last thing I want to do is hurt you | 你知道 我最不愿做的事就是伤害你 |
[40:28] | but those are the facts. | 但现在事实就是这样 |
[40:37] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:44] | I missed my chance. | 我错过了机会 |
[40:51] | My whole world turned upside down. | 我的世界已经颠倒错乱 |
[40:54] | I can adjust. | 我可以适应的 |
[40:58] | I did. | 我就适应了 |
[41:00] | Yes,you did. | 没错 你适应了 |
[41:07] | Do you want me to,uh,to call someone | 你需要我打电话给谁吗 |
[41:09] | to be with you,or…? | 来陪着你什么的… |
[41:14] | No,I’m fine alone. | 不用了 我一个人没事的 |
[41:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[41:47] | How’d it work out? | 事情怎么解决的 |
[41:51] | I listened to the universe. | 我聆听了宇宙之音 |
[41:55] | I felt something. | 我不是麻木的 |
[42:02] | I’m sad. | 我很难过 |
[42:04] | That’s so much better than dead. | 总比死了 |
[42:08] | Or even dead inside. | 或者心死了好些 |
[42:10] | You hear that in a lecture? | 你从讲座学来的吗 |
[42:14] | I got my own story,Dr. Brennan. | 我有亲身经历 布纳恩博士 |
[42:16] | Just like you. Just like everybody. | 就像你一样 就像大家一样 |
[42:19] | I got my own sad story. | 我也有令人难过经历 |
[43:06] | Three days. | 三天 |
[43:09] | Three days for the world to turn right side up again. | 三天 世界就会再次恢复正常 |