时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | You gotta sing something else, Louie. | 你还是唱点别的吧 路易斯 |
[00:17] | Some Kanye, Cee Lo… | 唱点坎耶的歌 还有席洛·格林 |
[00:20] | There’s nothing but opera, my friend. | 我只爱歌剧 我的朋友 |
[00:22] | The neighbors complain. | 邻居们怨声载道 |
[00:24] | Dogs bark, the kids throw rocks, man. | 狗狂吠 孩子也朝你扔石头了 |
[00:26] | If you tried it, you’d love it. | 你尽管一试 保证你会喜欢 |
[00:28] | – Opera’s the music of the soul! – No, hey. | -歌剧乃音乐之魂 -不对 |
[00:30] | Soul is the music | 灵魂乐[黑人音乐] |
[00:31] | of the soul, Louie. | 才是音乐之魂 路易斯 |
[00:33] | You can do it. | 你能行 |
[00:34] | You’ve heard it enough. | 也有了足够的艺术熏陶 |
[00:39] | No, no! | 我才不要 |
[00:40] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[00:42] | But then you’re singing some Kanye. | 不过你得答应我以后唱点坎耶的歌 |
[00:44] | Huh? | 如何 |
[00:59] | It’s a little flat, but that’s the spirit. | 声音不够起伏 不过你已领悟精髓了 |
[01:20] | – I’m busy. – Come on, Sweets, open up. | -忙着呢 -得了小甜甜 开门 |
[01:23] | Oh… I’m-I’m in the middle of work, Booth. | 我忙着呢 布斯 |
[01:25] | No, you’re not. I can see you right through the window. Get up. | 才不是 我从窗户看见你了 快起来 |
[01:27] | Open up the door, Sweets, let’s go. | 开门 小甜甜 我们走吧 |
[01:29] | – Okay. – Come on, come on. | -好吧 -开门开门 |
[01:31] | Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey. | 起床起床 懒虫起床 |
[01:33] | There you are, my friend. | 这就对了 朋友 |
[01:35] | Ah, Sweets, you can’t keep | 小甜甜 你不能再这样 |
[01:36] | sleeping in your office like this. | 蜗居在自己的办公室了 |
[01:38] | You didn’t have to bring me coffee. | 其实你不用给我买咖啡的 |
[01:39] | The coffee’s mine, but I did print up | 咖啡是我给自己买的 不过我给你 |
[01:40] | some apartment listings for you. | 打印了一份出租公寓的清单 |
[01:42] | Take a look. | 你看看吧 |
[01:42] | This place is a mess, huh? | 这里真是一片狼藉啊 |
[01:47] | I can’t believe you gave Daisy the apartment. | 真不敢相信你把公寓留给了黛西 |
[01:48] | You know I broke up with her. | 是我向她提出分手的 |
[01:50] | I can’t… take the apartment, too. | 我不能把公寓也霸占了吧 |
[01:52] | Come on! Man, look at you. | 拜托 老弟 看看你自己 |
[01:54] | You gotta shake it off. Right? | 你得抖擞精神振作起来 好吗 |
[01:55] | Get a new girlfriend, get a new place to live. | 找个新女友 新住处 |
[01:58] | Yeah, thanks. | 没错 多谢提醒 |
[01:59] | I’ll check these out. | 我会好好看看这份清单 |
[02:00] | You’ve been sleeping in this office for two weeks. | 你在这间办公室都住半个月了 |
[02:02] | You’re gonna go cuckoo. | 你都快成疯子了 |
[02:03] | And if anyone knows what cuckoo is, that would be you, Mr. Shrink. | 疯子是什么样你最清楚吧 心理医生 |
[02:06] | Okay, maybe I’m dealing with a few things | 好吧 也许我是在面对 |
[02:08] | that are preventing me from moving on as quickly as I could. | 阻碍我尽快走出失恋的几个因素 |
[02:10] | You know, a breakup like this | 你也知道 像这样分手 |
[02:11] | makes one reevaluate… | 会让人重新开始审视… |
[02:14] | Work calls. | 工作电话 |
[02:15] | The dead waits for no man. | 死神不等人 |
[02:18] | Yeah, okay, let’s get back to work. | 好吧 都回去工作吧 |
[02:22] | All right, I’ll tell you what, Sweets. | 我想跟你说 小甜甜 |
[02:23] | Why don’t you just come and… | 不如你就搬来我那儿 |
[02:26] | stay at our place for, like, a night or two? | 住一两个晚上 怎么样 |
[02:28] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[02:29] | So you can clear your mind, | 你就可以收拾心情 |
[02:31] | you know, get ready for your next move. | 为了下次出击养精蓄锐 |
[02:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:35] | Clear my mind. | 收拾心情 |
[02:36] | Here, have the coffee. | 给 把咖啡喝了 |
[02:37] | You’re back. | 又是一条好汉 |
[02:39] | Come on. | 振作起来 |
[02:41] | – Let’s go, Sweets. – I’m coming. | -走了 小甜甜 -我就来 |
[02:55] | You invited Sweets to move in with us? | 你邀请斯维斯搬来和我们同住 |
[02:57] | I know I should have asked you first, | 我知道应该先征求你的意见 |
[02:58] | but you should have seen him. | 不过你真该看看他当时那副样子 |
[02:58] | He was pitiful. I mean, it was bad. | 可怜巴巴的 我是说很颓废 |
[03:01] | You know, it’s just for a couple of days, | 就来住几天而已 |
[03:02] | – until he finds his own place. – Okay. | -一找到住的地方他就搬 -好吧 |
[03:05] | Was that an “Okay” okay | 你说的是不介意的”好吧” |
[03:06] | or a “You can’t be serious” okay? | 还是”你不是开玩笑吧”的好吧 |
[03:08] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:09] | It means that we’re talking about psychology Sweets, here, | 我们说的是心理医生小甜甜 |
[03:11] | you know, the guy drives you crazy. | 跟你八字不合的那小子 |
[03:13] | He’s going through a difficult time. | 他正在度过一段困难时期 |
[03:14] | It takes a village, Booth. | 需要的是齐心协力 布斯 |
[03:15] | I learned that living in a village. | 这是我住在一个小村庄的时候学到的 |
[03:17] | Sweets will be gone in a couple days. | 小甜甜住几天就会离开了 |
[03:18] | I promise, okay? | 我保证 好吗 |
[03:19] | Gone? | 离开 |
[03:20] | Gone where? Is he okay? | 去哪儿 他还好吗 |
[03:22] | Booth invited Sweets to live with us. | 布斯邀请斯维斯搬来与我们同住 |
[03:23] | Not to live, to stay with us for a couple of days, | 不是同住 是在我们家借住几日 |
[03:26] | until he finds his own place. | 找到新住所他就搬走了 |
[03:27] | Is he still dealing with his breakup from Daisy? | 和黛西分手他还没能恢复过来 |
[03:30] | Yeah. I feel bad for the kid, you know? | 没错 真为这孩子难过 |
[03:31] | It’s-it’s tough. | 他挺不好受的 |
[03:33] | He’s going through an “Early life crisis.” | 他在经历的是”青年危机” |
[03:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:37] | Good luck? I don’t need luck. | 祝我好运 胡说八道 |
[03:38] | This is not about luck, this is about | 这跟运气无关 这是 |
[03:40] | a friend extending to another friend. | 朋友之间的互相扶持 |
[03:42] | It’s like an olive branch, that… | 就像一条橄榄枝 |
[03:44] | Stop. Can we just stop, and deal with this here? | 打住 我们就不能认真处理这起案子吗 |
[03:46] | The remains… what’s up with this? | 这些遗骸 是怎么回事 |
[03:48] | Based on the width of the greater sciatic notch, | 根据坐骨大孔处凹槽的宽度 |
[03:52] | and the dorsal margin of the pubic face, | 及耻骨背侧的边缘来看 |
[03:54] | this was a female. | 死者是女性 |
[03:56] | Early to mid-20s. | 二十岁出头至二十五岁之间 |
[03:58] | There’s no organs to examine, | 没什么能检验的脏器 |
[03:59] | so there’s nothing for me here. | 也就是这里没我什么事了 |
[04:03] | The Cochliomyia macellaria eggs and larvae | 次生锥蝇的卵 还有蛆虫 |
[04:06] | measuring upwards of four millimeters | 已经超过四毫米 |
[04:08] | means our victim’s been dead for about 36 hours. | 说明死者已死亡约三十六小时 |
[04:11] | Is that a foot? | 那是一只脚吗 |
[04:12] | That is a foot. Hey, so… | 没错 是一只脚 所以说 |
[04:14] | Sweets told Angela that he was never getting involved | 斯维斯告诉安琪拉说他再也不会 |
[04:15] | with anyone again, so… good luck with that. | 与人恋爱了 所以说祝你好运 |
[04:18] | Let’s stop with the luck stuff, okay? | 别再扯什么运气了 好吧 |
[04:20] | Can we just deal with what’s going on in front of us, here? | 大家能分个轻重缓急吗 |
[04:22] | Okay, Bones, so it only took a day and a half | 骨头 只要一天半的时间尸体就会烂到 |
[04:24] | to get down to bone? | 只剩下骨头吗 |
[04:25] | Heavy sharp force trauma indicates | 剧烈尖锐的外伤表明了 |
[04:27] | that tissue, muscle and viscera | 那些组织 肌肉及内脏 |
[04:28] | have been ripped from her bones. | 都是从死者骨头上撕扯下来的 |
[04:30] | Where’s all the gutsy stuff? | 那些内脏在哪儿呢 |
[04:32] | I think I might have found it. | 我想我可能找到了 |
[04:34] | Yeah. Gutsy stuff. | 没错 是内脏 |
[04:40] | Oh… There’s a leak. | 袋子漏了 |
[04:42] | No guts, no glory. | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 |
[04:44] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运了 |
[05:26] | Numerous deep incisions to the glabella, | 眉间 眼眶边缘和颧骨弓 |
[05:28] | superorbital ridges, | 有多处 |
[05:30] | zygomatic arches… | 深度切口 |
[05:31] | Her face was scratched off. | 她的脸部是被刮下来的 |
[05:33] | …thoracic and pelvic regions, | 还包括胸廓 骨盆 |
[05:36] | and the extremities. | 和四肢 |
[05:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[05:39] | This is awful. | 真是太可怕了 |
[05:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:41] | It will take some time to catalog. | 光是记录在案也要花些时间 |
[05:43] | Judging by the mass, | 从这部分遗骸来看 |
[05:44] | this has to be almost all her flesh. | 应该就是她全部的血肉了 |
[05:46] | With this many wounds, | 有这么多伤痕 |
[05:47] | there should be particulates from the weapon on the bone. | 骸骨上应该会有些微颗粒是来自凶器的 |
[05:49] | It’s going to be difficult to isolate cause of death. | 死因的判断会困难重重 |
[05:51] | It’ll be a doozy. | 极其不易 |
[05:53] | Yes, a real doozy. | 没错 确实是极其不易 |
[05:54] | We should get whatever flesh is still on these bones removed. | 我们得把骸骨上残存的血肉清理干净 |
[05:58] | Okay, just please tell me | 只要告诉我 |
[06:00] | that this poor thing was dead | 这个可怜人是死后 |
[06:02] | before any of this happened. | 才被”千刀万剐”的 |
[06:05] | – I’m sure she was. – Definitely. | -我很肯定 -绝对的 |
[06:07] | Great. | 那就好 |
[06:10] | Hodgins and Cam are lying to Angela | 为了让安琪拉心里好过一点 |
[06:12] | – tore her feelings. – Yeah, I got that. | -哈金斯和凯说谎了 -我看出来了 |
[06:14] | Because we have not in any way ascertained | 因为我们根本没办法断定 |
[06:16] | if the victim was dead | 死者是在生前还是死后 |
[06:17] | or alive when she was flayed to the bone. | 遭此凌迟酷刑的 |
[06:19] | We have ascertained, actually. | 其实我们已有定论了 |
[06:22] | Acute liver hemorrhaging suggests | 急性的肝脏出血说明 |
[06:25] | that the victim was still alive | 死者在被掏出内脏的时候 |
[06:27] | when she was eviscerated. | 人还活着 |
[06:29] | So I out-and-out lied to Angela. | 所以我彻头彻尾地对安琪拉撒了个谎 |
[06:31] | Thank you for that. | 多谢你善意的谎言 |
[06:34] | What kind of monster guts his victim, | 什么样的禽兽会对受害人掏心挖肺 |
[06:36] | and then removes all her flesh? | 还要取其皮肉呢 |
[06:38] | In 1957, Ed Gein was arrested for murder. | 1957年 艾德·盖恩因谋杀罪被捕 |
[06:41] | And while searching his home, | 搜查他家的时候 |
[06:43] | police stumbled upon bowls made of human skulls, | 警方意外地发现了人类颅骨制成的碗 |
[06:46] | lampshades of human flesh, | 人皮制成的灯罩 |
[06:48] | even a belt made out of nipples. | 甚至还有一条由乳头制成的皮带 |
[06:50] | The heinousness of Gein’s crimes diminishes | 相较于阿兹特克人的残忍暴行 |
[06:52] | in comparison to those of the Aztecs. | 盖恩犯下的罪行都不值一提 |
[06:54] | More heinous than a nipple belt? | 比用乳头做皮带还十恶不赦吗 |
[06:56] | In order to appease Huehueteotl, the fire god, | 为了安抚火神威威泰奥特 |
[06:59] | the Aztecs would burn their captives alive. | 阿兹特克人会将俘虏活活烧死 |
[07:03] | Moments before death, | 就在死前的片刻 |
[07:04] | the human sacrifices | 这些人祭 |
[07:05] | were pulled from the fire to have their | 会被从火中拉出来 |
[07:07] | still-beating hearts ripped out of their chests. | 把他们还在跳动的心脏从胸膛掏出来 |
[07:09] | Those were the good old days. | 往昔的美好岁月啊 |
[07:11] | Those were the bad days. | 是黑暗的岁月吧 |
[07:12] | What… what kind of freak feels nostalgic | 哪儿有正常人会怀念 |
[07:14] | over human sacrifices? | 活人献祭的 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna go ahead and plead the Fifth on that. | 我继续工作了 这问题恕不解释 |
[07:18] | Severe chipping to the frontal, nasal | 额骨 鼻骨和颧骨的 |
[07:20] | and zygomatic bones | 受损严重 |
[07:22] | prevents a complete facial reconstruction. | 完整的面部是无法复原了 |
[07:25] | Hey, does that mean that Angela’s off the hook for this one? | 那是说安琪拉不用参与这案子了吗 |
[07:27] | – Yes. – Yes! | -是的 -太好了 |
[07:28] | Um, actually… | 其实 |
[07:30] | I hate to be the one to suggest this, | 我也不愿意唱黑脸 |
[07:31] | but Angela might be able to reconstruct the face | 不过安琪拉说不定能靠这张脸 |
[07:34] | from the face. | 来恢复死者的面部 |
[07:36] | You mean the face from the skin, right? | 你指的是仅存的面部组织 对吗 |
[07:38] | I have an ear, | 这里有一只耳朵 |
[07:40] | some cheek, and part of a nose. | 少许面颊 和鼻子的一部分 |
[07:42] | I’ll see what else I can dig up. | 我再看看能不能找到点什么 |
[07:44] | That is a very good idea, Cam. | 这是个绝妙的想法 凯 |
[07:46] | No need to tell Angela that this was my very good idea. | 就不必明示安琪拉这是我的绝妙想法了 |
[07:50] | Teamwork. | 团队协作 |
[07:55] | So, you’re staying here. | 你就住这间了 |
[07:57] | Parker won’t be visiting us for a couple months, so… | 帕克这几个月都不会来 |
[08:00] | Sorry about all the junk and toys. | 抱歉这里堆满了玩具和破烂 |
[08:02] | Oh, no. | 没事 |
[08:02] | Beats the hell out of my office. | 比我的办公室强多了 |
[08:05] | Look at all this stuff. | 看看这些小玩意 |
[08:05] | Kids from broken homes really rake in the material goods | 单亲家庭的孩子真会搜罗好东西 |
[08:08] | by way of compensation. | 作为补偿 |
[08:12] | Right. Uh… take a look at this. | 是啊 看看这个 |
[08:14] | Take a closer look, all right? | 仔细看看清楚吧 |
[08:15] | What? Oh, my God. | 是什么 哎呀天呐 |
[08:17] | This corpse is so mutilated. | 这具尸体也太支离破碎了 |
[08:19] | Cut right down to the bones. So, you’re a psychologist. | 切得刀刀入骨 你是心理学家 |
[08:21] | Who would do something like this? | 什么人会这么干 |
[08:22] | You want me to figure that out right now? | 你要我马上做出判断吗 |
[08:24] | No, tell you what. | 不用 这样吧 |
[08:24] | Why don’t you just relax, make yourself at home. | 你就放松点 把这儿当作自己家 |
[08:29] | Huh? Take things in. All right? | 一步一步来 好吗 |
[08:31] | – Thanks. – Yep. | -多谢 -客气 |
[08:53] | This is the last piece of facial tissue I found. | 这是我找到的最后一块面部组织了 |
[08:56] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:57] | This is not why I went to art school. | 我去艺术学校读书可不是为了这个 |
[08:59] | I’ll start loading the images into the computer, | 我现在就把照片传上电脑 |
[09:02] | and I’ll piece them together, | 拼合起来 |
[09:03] | and then I will hurl. | 接着就忘得一干二净 |
[09:05] | Well, how long do you think it’ll take you | 你觉得把所有照片拼合起来 |
[09:08] | to piece the pieces together? | 要花多长时间 |
[09:10] | Oh, not long. | 不会太久 |
[09:11] | I am starting a pool | 我打算设个赌局 |
[09:12] | on how long Sweets lasts with Booth and Brennan. | 赌斯维斯能跟布斯和布纳恩住多久 |
[09:14] | I say he’s out tonight. | 我说他今晚就会走 |
[09:15] | Did you swab the cuts in the bones? | 你采集骨头切口上的样本了吗 |
[09:17] | I did, yes. Yes. | 采集了 没错 |
[09:19] | So are you in on the pool? | 你也要来赌一把吗 |
[09:21] | I give Sweets four days. | 我赌斯维斯能住四天 |
[09:22] | What’d you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[09:23] | Uh, ammonium hydroxide. | 氢氧化铵 |
[09:24] | It’s the same stuff that’s all over our victim’s clothing. | 死者的衣服上也全是这种物质 |
[09:27] | So, Angie, how long do you give Sweets? | 安琪 你赌斯维斯住多久 |
[09:30] | I say he lives with them permanently from now on. | 我看他从现在起会长期和他们同住了 |
[09:33] | What’s ammonium hydroxide? | 氢氧化铵是什么 |
[09:35] | It’s a cleaning product. | 一种清洁用品 |
[09:36] | The killer probably used it to wash away the evidence. | 凶手一定是用来洗掉了证据 |
[09:38] | Huh. Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[09:40] | Well, yeah, it’s wiped out all the other evidence | 没错 依我看它已经把其他证据 |
[09:41] | as far as I can see. | 洗得一干二净了 |
[09:42] | W-What do you mean, | 你那句 |
[09:44] | “from now on”? | “从现在起”是什么意思 |
[09:45] | I mean for the foreseeable future. | 我指的是能预见的将来 |
[09:48] | They will adopt him. | 他们会收留他的 |
[09:50] | Well…I don’t have a box for infinity. | 我不接受长期的赌注 |
[09:53] | I mean, the furthest I went was a month. | 我是说 赌的最长期限也就一个月 |
[09:54] | Okay. Then I’ll take the month. | 行 那我就赌一个月吧 |
[09:56] | Our killer is sick and smart. | 凶手既病态又聪明 |
[09:58] | I hate that combination. | 我最讨厌这种组合了 |
[09:59] | Okay, so, this program will search for wrinkles, | 这个程序会从每一块皮肤上找出 |
[10:03] | freckles, and other microscopic facial features on each piece, | 皱纹 雀斑及各类细微的面部特征 |
[10:06] | pick up the pattern, and pair it with the corresponding piece. | 找出规律 再按照已知的部分加以修复 |
[10:10] | Very Frankenstein-y. | 真有弗兰肯斯坦的风格 |
[10:10] | 英国同名小说 此人用许多碎尸块 拼接成一个人 并用闪电将其激活 | |
[10:12] | ‘Kay, so I’m gonna wrap the face around | 我现在把拼合而成的面部 |
[10:15] | the image of the victim’s skull. | 与死者颅骨的图像贴合 |
[10:22] | Pop in eyeballs and hair… | 加上眼球和头发 |
[10:26] | ‘kay. | 好了 |
[10:27] | – What do you think? – That, | -怎么样 -这个 |
[10:28] | most definitely looks like a human person. | 看上去的确有个人样了 |
[10:31] | – I know this woman. – You do? | -我认识她 -你认识 |
[10:33] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[10:34] | What? Is this a friend of yours? | 怎么了 她是你们的朋友吗 |
[10:37] | Not a friend…but, whoa. | 不是朋友 不过 天呐 |
[10:39] | Okay. This is Michael Vincent’s favorite applesauce. | 这个是迈克尔·文森特最爱的苹果酱 |
[10:43] | And what does that have to do with our victim? | 跟死者有什么关系 |
[10:48] | Someone killed the Them Apples Applesauce lady. | 被杀的是”那些苹果”果酱店的女店长 |
[10:53] | Them Apples Applesauce | “那些苹果”果酱店 |
[10:54] | is owned by the two girls that are on the label, | 是标签上那两名女子所共有的 |
[10:56] | Jessica Pearson and Brooke Guminski. | 杰西卡·皮尔森和布鲁克·古米斯基 |
[10:58] | It’s the applesauce I buy for Christine, too. | 我给克里斯汀买的也是这种苹果酱 |
[11:00] | – What the hell’s going on here? – Pumpkin butter… | -这地方活见鬼了吗 -南瓜酱 |
[11:02] | What is this, olden times? | 这是什么名堂 复古 |
[11:04] | “Olden times” is not a legitimate historical reference. | “复古”这个词可反映不出历史 |
[11:07] | But…I see your point. | 不过 我明白你的意思 |
[11:09] | – Right. – There’s a pickle maker | -很好 -这里有一家腌制食品 |
[11:12] | and a candlestick maker. | 和一家制作烛台的店 |
[11:13] | Oh, I know what this is. | 我明白了 |
[11:15] | Okay. What is this, a time portal? | 是什么名堂呢 时间传送门 |
[11:17] | No, this is an artisanal community, Booth. | 这儿是工艺品社区 布斯 |
[11:19] | Oh, that’s just ridiculous. | 太荒唐了吧 |
[11:21] | From an anthropological standpoint, | 从人类学的角度来讲 |
[11:23] | the artisanal subculture is fascinating. | 手工艺这类亚文化是很令人痴迷的 |
[11:25] | Really? Fascinating? | 是吗 痴迷 |
[11:26] | Well, to me, I think it’s just stupid. | 我看就是在犯傻 |
[11:28] | The Founding Fathers were heavily influenced by the Athenians, | 我国民主宪政的产生就是本国的开国元勋 |
[11:31] | which resulted in democracy. | 深受雅典人影响的结果所致 |
[11:32] | So… | 所以说 |
[11:33] | Uh, great. | 好是好 |
[11:34] | Democracy, Bones, not a pickle. | 可那也是民主宪政 骨头 不是咸菜 |
[11:36] | Enjoy your pickles. And, hey… | 请好好品尝咸菜 |
[11:37] | Creating handcrafted, handmade products | 创造手工制作的手工艺品 |
[11:40] | provides artisans with the authenticity | 给了工匠们 |
[11:41] | they feel is lacking in today’s | 在当今这个充斥着高科技 |
[11:43] | technology-driven, industrialized world. | 工业化的世界以真实感 |
[11:45] | Great, okay. | 真好 |
[11:46] | Eat your pickle. We’re here. | 吃你的咸菜吧 我们到了 |
[11:47] | – These are very good. – That’s nice. | -真的很好吃 -那就好 |
[11:49] | – You should’ve eaten yours. – I don’t want a pickle. | -你真该尝尝 -我不想吃咸菜 |
[11:55] | In the 1930s, | 二十世纪三十年代 |
[11:55] | Joseph Ball killed over 20 women | 约瑟夫·波尔杀害了超过20位女性 |
[11:58] | and fed their remains to alligators. | 还把她们的尸体喂了鳄鱼 |
[12:00] | Was this victim fed to alligators? | 这位受害者也给鳄鱼吃了吗 |
[12:01] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[12:02] | Please shut up about alligators. | 那就请你别提鳄鱼了 |
[12:07] | Hemorrhagic staining indicates | 出血性的痕迹表明 |
[12:08] | these wounds were made around time of death. | 这些伤口是在死亡前后产生的 |
[12:11] | The dimension of the V-shaped incisions | V型切口的大小 |
[12:13] | suggest the weapon used to create them was a blade. | 显示了造成这些创口的凶器是刀片 |
[12:16] | Those are some seriously deep cuts. | 这些伤口也太深了吧 |
[12:18] | Which only a serrated blade | 也就是说只有锯齿状刀片 |
[12:19] | should be capable of making, but I’m not finding | 才能做到 但我却没有 |
[12:21] | any evidence of striations in these wounds. | 在这些伤口上找到任何的擦痕 |
[12:24] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[12:26] | Whoever did this is incredibly strong. | 凶手必定是力大无比 |
[12:33] | You okay? Is there someone we should call? | 你没事吧 有什么人需要我们联系的吗 |
[12:35] | Usually I’d say Jess. | 要是平常我就会打给杰西 |
[12:37] | We ran this place together. | 这家店是我们一同经营的 |
[12:40] | I can’t believe she’s dead. | 真不敢相信她死了 |
[12:41] | She is most certainly dead. | 她真的是死了 |
[12:45] | Very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[12:48] | When was the last time you saw your partner? | 你最后一次见到你的合伙人是什么时候 |
[12:50] | Saturday afternoon. | 星期六下午 |
[12:52] | We had a pretty good morning at the farmers’ market. | 我们一早上在农贸市场都很开心 |
[12:55] | We had lunch. | 还吃了午饭 |
[12:56] | I dropped her off at the free clinic. | 我开车送她去了社区诊所 |
[12:59] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[13:01] | Charge nine dollars for a jar of applesauce? | 一罐苹果酱要九美金 |
[13:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:06] | – You pay nine bucks for this stuff? – Yes. | -你花九美金买这么一瓶东西 -是啊 |
[13:07] | Every apple is handpicked from local orchards. | 每个苹果都是从本地的果园精心采摘的 |
[13:10] | No chemicals, no additives. | 不含化学物质 不含添加剂 |
[13:12] | You think somebody killed Jess | 你觉得杰西的死是因为 |
[13:13] | because we charge nine dollars for applesauce? | 我们的果酱卖九美金一罐吗 |
[13:18] | Uh, so, um, what was the purpose | 对了 她为什么会去 |
[13:20] | for her going to the free clinic? | 社区诊所 |
[13:23] | Jess had lupus. | 杰西患了红斑狼疮 |
[13:25] | She went in for her monthly checkup | 她想在外出推销之前 |
[13:26] | before starting a sales tour. | 做完当月的检查 |
[13:28] | She was going to cover every farmers market in Maryland, | 她打算先从巴尔的摩市开始 |
[13:30] | starting with Baltimore. | 让产品遍布马里兰州所有的农贸市场 |
[13:33] | We were just starting to make a go of this. | 我们这才刚刚起步 |
[13:35] | Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your partner? | 你知道有谁会想伤害你的合伙人吗 |
[13:40] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[13:41] | Maybe? | 或许 |
[13:41] | There’s this creep Adam. | 有个叫亚当的怪人 |
[13:44] | He’s been getting kind of stalkery with Jess lately. | 他最近老是缠着杰西 |
[13:46] | Stalkery how? | 老是缠着 |
[13:47] | Kept bringing her meat. | 经常给她送肉来 |
[13:48] | Meat? No, that’s definitely not normal. | 送肉 这可绝对不正常 |
[13:50] | Oh, no, yeah, Adam is a butcher. | 也不是 亚当是个肉贩 |
[13:52] | He’s creepy, but he’s the butcher down the street. | 他人是怪 可也就是街对面的肉贩 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I’m Adam. | 我就是亚当 |
[13:58] | What do you want? | 有何贵干 |
[14:08] | Okay, Adam, FBI, all right? | 亚当 我是联调局的 |
[14:10] | Let’s put the cleaver down. Have to ask you a few questions. | 把切肉刀放下 我要问你几个问题 |
[14:13] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[14:15] | You know, my shop is safer than any regulations | 我的店比起那些安全条规全是买通的 |
[14:18] | that agribusiness paid for. | 农业综合企业安全多了 |
[14:20] | I source all my meat locally, all grass fed. | 我店里的肉都来自本地 全是草饲肉 |
[14:22] | No hormones of any kind. | 不含任何激素 |
[14:24] | Hey, pal, I don’t care about your meat. | 听着 伙计 你卖什么肉我管不着 |
[14:25] | We just have to ask you a few questions | 我们只想问你几个问题 |
[14:27] | about the death of Jessica Pearson. | 是关于杰西卡·皮尔森的死 |
[14:29] | Death? What are you talking about? | 死 你说什么 |
[14:31] | Ms. Pearson’s mutilated remains were found in a garbage can | 我们在离这里400米处的一个垃圾桶里 |
[14:34] | a quarter of a mile from here. | 发现了皮尔森小姐残缺不全的尸体 |
[14:36] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[14:39] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[14:39] | W-What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[14:41] | Our evidence indicates that the murder was committed | 我们掌握的证据表明了凶手 |
[14:43] | by an exceptionally strong man skilled at using | 是个对极其锋利的尖刀用刀如神 |
[14:46] | an extremely sharp knife. | 且力大无比的人 |
[14:48] | You think I killed Jessica? | 你们觉得是我杀了杰西卡 |
[14:50] | Well, we do know that you were trying to romance her. | 我们知道你确实是在追求她 |
[14:52] | With free meat. | 免费送她肉 |
[14:54] | Look, Jessica could barely afford food. | 杰西卡几乎是三餐不继 |
[14:56] | Every dime of hers went into her business. | 她把每个子都投进生意里了 |
[14:58] | I was just trying to help her out. | 我只是想帮她一把 |
[15:00] | For what in return? | 想得到什么回报 |
[15:01] | Nothing. | 别美了 |
[15:03] | Especially after this guy came in and threatened me. | 尤其在那个家伙来我店里威胁我以后 |
[15:06] | What guy? | 哪个家伙 |
[15:07] | I don’t know, some big-ass, | 我不认识 就是个大块头 |
[15:09] | angry looking guy. | 一脸怒容的男人 |
[15:11] | Threatened to crush my skull like a cracker | 他威胁我说如果我不离杰西远点 |
[15:13] | if I didn’t lay off Jess. | 他就会打烂我的脑袋 |
[15:15] | Adam, do you rub ammonia on your meat | 亚当 你会把氨水抹在肉上 |
[15:17] | as a way of killing bacteria? | 用来除菌吗 |
[15:19] | This is an artisan butchery. | 我这里可是间手工肉食店 |
[15:21] | I’d never use chemicals. | 我从来不用化工产品 |
[15:23] | Look, you can accuse me of murder, but when you start | 你们可以告我杀人 可要是 |
[15:26] | insulting my craft, that’s where I draw the line. | 侮辱我的手艺 我就不能容忍了 |
[15:29] | Good to know your priorities. | 清楚你看重什么了 |
[15:31] | We need to examine your knives as possible murder weapons. | 我们要把你的刀具作为疑似凶器检验 |
[15:35] | You want my knives? | 要我的刀具 |
[15:37] | Get a warrant. | 先拿搜查令 |
[15:51] | You find any more money in her clothes? | 你又在她衣服里找到钞票了吗 |
[15:52] | Yep. It was mixed up in the garbage. | 对 和垃圾混在一起了 |
[15:54] | Oh. Yeah, the smell was a dead giveaway. | 也是 闻这股味就知道了 |
[15:57] | Let’s see what we got. | 来看看我们找到了什么 |
[16:09] | So, we found 20 $100 bills on the victim. | 我们在死者身上找到了20张百元大钞 |
[16:14] | That’s a lot of money for a girl | 对一个三餐不继的姑娘来说 |
[16:16] | who can barely afford to eat. | 这笔钱也太多点了 |
[16:17] | Well, Brennan said that the victim was at a farmers market | 布纳恩说过死者死的那天早上 |
[16:19] | selling her applesauce the morning before she died. | 在农贸市场卖果酱 |
[16:21] | I mean, maybe that’s where she got the money. | 也许钱是这么来的 |
[16:23] | No, I don’t think so. | 不对 我觉得不是 |
[16:24] | Look at this. | 瞧这个 |
[16:25] | The bills are sequential. | 这些钞票全是连号 |
[16:27] | Meaning that they came from the same source. | 也就是说都来从同一个人 |
[16:29] | We love our kid, but we’re not spending two grand a month | 我们很爱自己的孩子 可也不会一个月 |
[16:31] | on applesauce at a farmers market. | 花两千美金在农贸市场上买果酱 |
[16:34] | What is she doing with all this cash? | 她拿着这么多现金想干什么 |
[16:36] | And why was she making monthly trips | 还有她为什么每个月 |
[16:38] | to the doctor for blood tests? | 都会去医生那儿验血 |
[16:40] | Her partner said that she had lupus. | 她的合伙人说她患了红斑狼疮 |
[16:43] | I know, but she didn’t. | 知道 可是她没病 |
[16:44] | I tested all the tissue. | 我化验过所有的皮肤组织 |
[16:45] | Our victim was perfectly healthy. | 死者生前非常健康 |
[16:47] | She was lying to her partner. | 她对合伙人撒了谎 |
[16:48] | But the question is: why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[16:50] | Regular doctor visits for no reason, a wad of cash. | 没缘由地定期上诊所 一大堆现金 |
[16:54] | Think she was selling pills? | 你觉得她会卖违禁药品吗 |
[17:00] | Want more? Aw. | 还要吗 |
[17:02] | Booth is upset that I pay | 布斯不喜欢 |
[17:04] | nine dollars a jar for Christine’s applesauce. | 给克里斯汀买九美元一罐的苹果酱 |
[17:06] | Well, artisanal products are more expensive to produce, | 手工制作的成本高嘛 |
[17:08] | so of course they’re more expensive to purchase. | 贵一些也是理所当然 |
[17:10] | But the value comes in knowing that | 但如果它们是被那些千篇一律 |
[17:12] | they’re not made by some faceless, | 而毫无灵魂的公司生产出来的 |
[17:14] | soul-destroying corporation. | 那就没有价值了 |
[17:16] | You seem to have a real appreciation | 看来你真是非常喜欢 |
[17:17] | for the artisan, Sweets. | 手工制品 斯维斯 |
[17:19] | I used to work in a record shop. | 我以前在唱片店工作过 |
[17:22] | I’m afraid Christine | 我觉得克里斯汀 |
[17:24] | will never know what a record is. | 可能永远都不会知道什么是唱片了 |
[17:25] | Digital will never replace vinyl. | 数码产品永远不会取代黑胶唱片的 |
[17:29] | Hey there, you three. | 嘿 你们三个 |
[17:31] | Let’s go, Sweets. | 走吧 小甜甜 |
[17:32] | Booth, Sweets was going to get a hotel room. | 布斯 斯维斯要订一间旅馆 |
[17:34] | Hotels are nice. | 旅馆是个很不错的地方 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 是啊 我会没事的 |
[17:36] | No, if you stay at a hotel, you will feel rushed | 不 你要住旅馆 就会感觉时间很紧 |
[17:39] | and you’ll take an apartment | 那样你肯定就会找一间 |
[17:40] | that does not align with your sensibilities. | 与不符合你的鉴赏力的公寓了 |
[17:43] | Wait a second, Sweets has sensibilities? | 等等 斯维斯有什么鉴赏力 |
[17:45] | Yes. He worked in a record shop. | 他有啊 他曾经在一家唱片店工作 |
[17:48] | So? | 所以呢 |
[17:48] | I think what Dr. Brennan means is that working in | 我想布纳恩博士的意思是 |
[17:51] | a moribund enterprise gave me a lasting appreciation | 在一家濒临破产的企业里工作 |
[17:53] | for the craftsmanship that goes into making a record. | 使我对唱片录制技术有着长久的鉴赏力 |
[17:55] | You know, I remember stocking this T. Rex album. | 我记得我曾经屯过霸王龙乐队的专辑 |
[17:59] | Uh, the one with 20th Century Boy. | 就是有《二十世纪少年》的那张 |
[18:00] | And the liner notes, the album art, | 那些封套内容简介 专辑封面 |
[18:03] | even the tactile feel of the vinyl… | 甚至是唱片的真实触感… |
[18:05] | And so you need an apartment that tickles your same fancy. | 所以你需要找间公寓来满足你的这类情趣 |
[18:08] | – Yeah. – Excuse me. | -是啊 -不好意思 |
[18:09] | Those are my underwear, pal. | 那是我的内裤 哥们 |
[18:11] | What is he doing? | 他在搞什么啊 |
[18:12] | Sweets has been very helpful. | 斯维斯帮了我很多忙 |
[18:13] | He vacuumed, did the laundry. | 清扫了房间 洗了衣服 |
[18:15] | All right, that’s great and all, | 是 那是很不错 |
[18:15] | but a man doesn’t fold another man’s underwear. | 但一个男人可不能叠另一个男人的内裤 |
[18:18] | Are those Captain America boxers? | 那是美国队长平角裤吗 |
[18:20] | Booth has a nostalgic side, too. | 布斯也有怀旧的那一面 |
[18:22] | You know, psychologically, we yearn for our past | 心理学上来讲 我们怀念过去 |
[18:25] | because we fear our future. | 是出于对未来的恐惧 |
[18:26] | Or you just like Captain America | 也可能我只是喜欢美国队长而已 |
[18:28] | or old records or your own apartment. | 或者旧唱片 或者属于自己的公寓 |
[18:31] | So can we go now? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[18:32] | Come on, we have a doctor to talk to. | 快点 我们还得讯问一个医生呢 |
[18:34] | – Let’s go. – Thanks. | -走吧 -谢谢 |
[18:35] | Thanks for that. Appreciate it. | 谢谢配合 非常感谢 |
[18:37] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:40] | Okay. | 没事 |
[18:47] | I saw Jessica at the clinic just last Saturday. | 我上周六还在诊所见过杰西卡 |
[18:49] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[18:50] | Jessica was murdered last Saturday evening. | 杰西卡上周六晚上被谋杀了 |
[18:52] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[18:56] | Was Jessica healthy, Dr. Reese? | 杰西卡身体有什么问题吗 里斯医生 |
[18:59] | Yes. Very. Why? | 她很健康 怎么了 |
[19:00] | Why did she come visit you every month? | 那她为什么每个月都要来找你看病呢 |
[19:02] | Well, that’s confidential information. Thank you. | 这个属于保密信息 谢谢 |
[19:05] | Not when your patient’s been murdered. | 你病人被谋杀了 你不需要保密了 |
[19:07] | We found a lot of cash on her, | 我们在她身上找到很多现金 |
[19:08] | so we’re thinking maybe the two of you were selling drugs. | 所以我们在想 或许你们俩在贩毒 |
[19:10] | That’s absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[19:12] | You wouldn’t be the first doctor to make a little extra cash | 你不是第一个在大街上卖禁药 |
[19:15] | distributing pills on the street. | 来赚外快的医生 |
[19:16] | Jessica needed money. | 杰西卡需要钱 |
[19:17] | That isn’t why she had an appointment every month. | 这不是她每周来看病的原因 |
[19:22] | I have to tell you? Legally? | 从法律上说 我必须告诉你们吗 |
[19:23] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[19:25] | I don’t want you to get the wrong impression of Jessica. | 我不希望你们对杰西卡有错误的印象 |
[19:28] | Okay, well, try us. | 你说说看呗 |
[19:30] | Jessica came to the clinic once a month | 杰西卡每个月来一次诊所 |
[19:32] | to have her blood tested for STDs. | 是为了做性病血液检测 |
[19:34] | STDs, cash. | 性病 现金 |
[19:36] | Jessica was a prostitute? | 杰西卡是个妓女吗 |
[19:37] | It’s not my job to tell my patients how to live their lives. | 我不过问病人的私生活 |
[19:39] | I just want them to stay healthy. | 我只希望他们能够保持健康 |
[19:48] | – Pig bones? – Yes. | -猪骨头 -是的 |
[19:50] | And I believe Dr. Brennan | 我相信布纳恩博士 |
[19:51] | will heap praise on me for acquiring them. | 会因此对我赞不绝口 |
[19:54] | Not as if that will cheer me up. | 倒不是说我会有多兴奋 |
[19:56] | And why? | 那是为什么呢 |
[19:57] | ‘Cause I got them from Adam Borchardt. | 因为我是从亚当·博查特那里找到的 |
[20:00] | From his butchery. | 他的屠宰场里 |
[20:01] | The suspect? | 那个嫌疑人 |
[20:02] | It’s a lot easier than waiting for a warrant that might never come. | 比空等一张不会签发的搜查令容易多了 |
[20:05] | I figured if our butcher butchered the victim, | 我想如果这位屠夫把受害人给宰了 |
[20:07] | he might have done it in a similar manner | 他大概会按照 |
[20:09] | in which he would butcher an animal. | 宰一头动物的方式下手 |
[20:11] | I might have to heap a little praise on you, too. | 我也要对你赞不绝口了 |
[20:13] | It would be wasted. | 你倒不用夸我 |
[20:15] | Look at the cuts on our victim’s bones. | 瞧瞧这受害人骨头上的伤痕 |
[20:17] | Each one extremely precise and clean. | 每一刀都切得位置精准 干净利落 |
[20:20] | No clefts, no hesitation marks. | 毫无裂痕 也没有任何试切创 |
[20:23] | Definitely made by someone who knows what they’re doing. | 动手的人一定精于此道 |
[20:25] | Like the butchered pig bones. | 就像被宰的猪的骨头一样 |
[20:27] | And the flesh was removed in a similar way as our victim’s. | 肉被剔出的方式也和受害人相似 |
[20:31] | Is it true that she was a lady of the night? | 她真的是个夜间工作者吗 |
[20:35] | According to Booth, she may have been prostituting herself | 布斯说她可能靠当妓女 |
[20:38] | as a way of supplementing her income. | 作为收入补贴 |
[20:40] | An occasional prostitute. | 时不时的做妓女 |
[20:42] | Interesting. | 很有意思 |
[20:43] | I was thinking sad. | 我觉得应该是好可怜 |
[20:44] | The nicks on both sides of the mandible appear to be | 下颚两侧的刻痕看起来 |
[20:47] | at the ends of an arc that would’ve transected the victim’s | 是在横切受害人左侧颈动脉的 |
[20:50] | left-side carotid artery. | 一条弧线的末端 |
[20:53] | The killer slit her throat. | 凶手切断了她的喉咙 |
[20:54] | Judging by the microscopic spalls, | 通过显微镜细看这些碎片 |
[20:56] | the nick on the right side of the mandible | 下颚右侧的刻痕 |
[20:58] | would be the exit wound. | 应该是出口伤 |
[20:59] | Meaning the killer was right-handed. | 也就是说凶手是右撇子 |
[21:02] | Which rules out our left-handed butcher. | 那我们的左撇子屠夫就可以排除嫌疑了 |
[21:04] | I don’t look so good now, do I? | 情况不妙啊 是吧 |
[21:06] | Does that cheer you up? | 现在你又兴奋了吗 |
[21:09] | A little. | 有点吧 |
[21:12] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[21:15] | The killer slit her throat. | 凶手切断了她的喉咙 |
[21:17] | That’s now old news. | 刚才就知道了啊 |
[21:19] | And she was an occasional prostitute | 而且她有时候会做妓女 |
[21:21] | that was dumped in the garbage. | 最后被扔在了垃圾堆里 |
[21:22] | There is more than butchery and applesauce | 这可不止是屠夫和苹果酱的事 |
[21:24] | that’s old school here. | 这可是个老套路了 |
[21:28] | The killer was mimicking Jack the Ripper. | 凶手在模仿开膛手杰克 |
[21:57] | Do I even want to know? | 你又在搞什么名堂 |
[21:59] | Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士 |
[22:01] | It’s past 10:00. What are you still doing here? | 已经十点多了 你怎么还在这里 |
[22:03] | Oh, digging through the booze-soaked | 我在研究受害人胃里 |
[22:04] | lobster ravioli I found in the victim’s stomach. | 被酒泡过的龙虾方饺 |
[22:07] | Last meal, huh? | 最后一餐对吧 |
[22:08] | Two-thousand-buck-a-night call girl, | 一夜两千美元的应召女郎 |
[22:10] | definitely not skimping on dinner. | 绝对不会不吃晚餐的 |
[22:12] | You might be able to find what restaurant she went to. | 你大概能弄明白她去的是哪家餐厅 |
[22:15] | Your turn. | 那你呢 |
[22:16] | I am examining the victim’s remains. | 我在检测受害人的残骸 |
[22:19] | By the light of a lantern? | 借着一个灯笼的光线吗 |
[22:21] | The lantern provides oblique lighting, | 灯笼的光线是斜照的 |
[22:23] | which bounces off an angled reflector and back onto the bone, | 通过带角度的反射器折回骨头上 |
[22:26] | which happens to be awesome for spotting scratches | 特别有助于对于观察骨头上的 |
[22:29] | and micro cuts on bone. | 擦痕和细小刀痕 |
[22:31] | But mostly it’s because it appeals | 但主要是因为它能激发你的 |
[22:32] | to your sense of the macabre. | 惊悚感吧 |
[22:34] | It does make me look insane, doesn’t it? | 我这样确实有点不太正常 是不是 |
[22:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:37] | Yeah. But what if I told you I found something? | 没错 但如果我告诉你我有新发现呢 |
[22:45] | Microfracturing on the anterior aspect | 桡骨和尺骨右侧的 |
[22:47] | of the right radius and ulna | 早期微裂缝 |
[22:49] | is inconsistent with the V-shaped incisions. | 跟V形切口并不一致 |
[22:52] | So, not caused by a blade? | 所以这不是刀割的喽 |
[22:54] | Nope. | 不是 |
[22:55] | What do you think caused them? | 那你觉得是什么割的 |
[22:56] | Well, I do not know, but I can certainly keep looking. | 还不知道 不过我会继续研究的 |
[23:03] | And people think I’m creepy | 人们也认为我古怪 |
[23:04] | because I’m a pathologist. | 因为我是个病理学家 |
[23:18] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[23:19] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[23:20] | Is Sweets in our bathroom? | 小甜甜在我们的浴室里吗 |
[23:22] | Yes. Should I have put a note on the door? | 是啊 我是不是要在门上贴个条 |
[23:24] | Well, a little warning would have been nice. | 还是写个警示比较好 |
[23:25] | What’s he doing in our bathtub?! | 他在我们的浴缸里干什么 |
[23:27] | Jets. | 他是淋浴 |
[23:28] | Our jets… in our bathtub. | 我们的水流按摩 在我们的浴缸里 |
[23:31] | Societies in Japan and Turkey encourage public bathing. | 日本和土耳其社会都提倡公共澡堂 |
[23:36] | In modern-day Finland… | 在现代芬兰… |
[23:37] | Finland? Whoa, whoa! This is not Finland. | 芬兰 这里可不是芬兰 |
[23:40] | Sorry, Booth. I should have locked the door, huh? | 不好意思 布斯 我该锁门的 |
[23:42] | Because you played on so many sports teams | 因为你参加过那么多运动队 |
[23:43] | and spent a lot of time in the army, | 而且在军队也呆了很久 |
[23:46] | I assumed you were comfortable with male nudity. | 我想你对男性裸体应该很习惯才是 |
[23:49] | You know, fear of nudity is called “Gymnophobia”? | 你知道这叫做”裸体恐惧症”吗 |
[23:51] | Okay, listen, psychology and anthropology– | 好了 听着 心理学加人类学 |
[23:52] | I liked it better when you two were fighting, all right? | 我还是喜欢你们俩吵架 好不好 |
[23:54] | Are we done with our bathtub? | 你用完我们的浴缸了吗 |
[23:57] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -用完了 -好的 |
[23:58] | I like to soak in our tub after work. | 我下了班就想泡到我们的浴缸里 |
[24:01] | If you’d seen Booth’s X-rays, you’d understand. | 要是见过布斯的X光片 你就会理解了 |
[24:04] | The list of bones that he hasn’t broken is shorter | 他断过的骨头 |
[24:06] | than the ones that he has. | 比没断过的骨头还多 |
[24:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:09] | Now what? | 又是谁啊 |
[24:12] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[24:13] | Hey, is Dr. Brennan home? | 嘿 布纳恩博士在家吗 |
[24:14] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你这家伙来这里干吗 |
[24:15] | Sweets, looking right up your skirt there. | 斯维斯 我正好看到了你的裙子 |
[24:17] | We weren’t expecting guests. | 我们可没计划来客人 |
[24:19] | We’re not expecting… What are you…? | 我们没打算…你在… |
[24:20] | Hello? Time out. Can this not wait until tomorrow? | 喂喂 下班了 你们不能明天再说吗 |
[24:22] | Doctor, check this out. Microfracturing on both wrists. | 博士 你看 她两支手腕都有微裂缝 |
[24:25] | Very symmetrical. | 非常对称 |
[24:27] | The victim was restrained. | 受害人被监禁了 |
[24:29] | This is looking more and more | 这样听起来越来越像 |
[24:29] | like an abduction – torture scenario. | 绑架-虐待的剧情了 |
[24:31] | This can’t wait till tomorrow because…? | 就不能等到明天再说吗 |
[24:33] | This probably isn’t a one-time thing. | 这可能不是一次的事 |
[24:35] | We have a serial killer! | 凶手是连环杀人犯 |
[24:36] | That’s what I’m saying! Jack the Ripper is back. | 我就是这个意思 开膛手杰克回来了 |
[24:38] | – Jack the Ripper. I don’t buy it. – Why? | -开膛手杰克 我才不信 -为什么 |
[24:41] | Because serial killers don’t dump their victims in the garbage. | 因为连环杀手不会把受害人扔在垃圾堆里 |
[24:44] | Let’s go. Out! Out. | 走人了 出去 出去 |
[24:45] | Get out of the house. Bye-bye. Done. | 离开这里 再见 完事了 |
[24:47] | Back to the lab, squints. | 回实验室去吧 斜眼们 |
[24:48] | And you, Sweets, go put some clothes on. | 还有你 小甜甜 穿上衣服 |
[24:51] | Now I have to go clean the tub, thanks to Sweets. | 现在我还得清洗浴缸 都是小甜甜害的 |
[24:55] | What did I do? You don’t need to clean it. | 我干啥了 你用不着清洗的 |
[24:57] | Just get up the stairs, Sweets. | 上楼别废话 小甜甜 |
[24:58] | – What am I, a sasquatch? – Yes. | -你把我当什么 大脚野人吗 -是 |
[25:06] | This artisan world– | 这手工的世界啊 |
[25:07] | that’s why I studied art in the first place, | 就是我一开始学艺术的原因 |
[25:09] | to pursue my true passion. | 要追求真正的激情 |
[25:12] | Hey, I thought I was your true passion. | 我还以为我才是你真正的激情呢 |
[25:17] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[25:18] | Yes, I do. | 我懂的 |
[25:19] | My true passion are bugs and slime and yours is art. | 我的真激情是虫子和泥巴 你的是艺术 |
[25:22] | But come on, now. I think we’re doing pretty well. | 不过说真的 我觉得我们还不错 |
[25:24] | Dr. Hodgins, what does an ethanol | 哈金斯博士 哪种酒精饮料 |
[25:26] | composed of rye, juniper berries and licorice mean to you? | 是由黑麦 刺柏果和甘草精构成的 |
[25:30] | Juniper berries and rye points to gin. | 刺柏果和黑麦是杜松子酒的成分 |
[25:32] | Licorice… | 甘草精嘛… |
[25:33] | Is it part of the liquor or separate? | 是混在酒里的还是分开的 |
[25:36] | In the liquor. | 混在酒里的 |
[25:37] | It was the last thing our victim drank | 这是受害者被谋杀之前的 |
[25:38] | before she was murdered. | 喝的最后一杯酒 |
[25:39] | Was there a sign of any drugs? | 有毒品的成分吗 |
[25:41] | Rohypnol? Narcotics? | 比如迷奸药或是麻醉药 |
[25:43] | No. | 没有 |
[25:43] | Hey, gin can be pretty debilitating all on its own. | 杜松子酒本身就能让人醉得不省人事 |
[25:47] | But she didn’t drink all that much. | 但她没有喝那么多 |
[25:49] | Well, you’d think a prostitute would deaden the pain | 妓女会用任何她能找到的东西 |
[25:51] | with anything she could find. | 来麻醉自己的痛苦 |
[25:54] | I hope someone isn’t targeting prostitutes. | 我真希望凶手不是针对妓女的 |
[25:56] | It would help if we could talk to the pimp, | 能找到皮条客问话就好了 |
[25:57] | but Booth’s had a hard time tracking him down. | 但布斯找不到他 |
[25:59] | Old Tom Gin! | 老汤姆酒 |
[26:01] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[26:02] | Old Tom Gin is an old-fashioned English gin | 老汤姆酒是英国老牌杜松子酒 |
[26:05] | sweetened with licorice instead of sugar. | 用甘草替代白糖来调味 |
[26:07] | It’s extremely rare today. | 现在已经很少见了 |
[26:09] | It sounds like more artisans. | 听上去像是手工酿造的 |
[26:10] | Yeah, Cam is right. | 对 凯猜的对 |
[26:12] | Old Tom Gin is made at Dr. Biltmore’s micro distillery. | 老汤姆酒在比特摩尔医生微型酒窖中酿造 |
[26:16] | Which is a few blocks from our victim’s applesauce store. | 离受害者的苹果酱商店只有几个街区远 |
[26:21] | And, oh, boy. | 看看 |
[26:23] | What? | 什么 |
[26:24] | Dr. Biltmore’s is owned and operated by Dr. Cole Reese. | 比特摩尔酒窖由柯尔·里斯医生拥有并经营 |
[26:29] | The doctor that treated our victim. | 就是那个给受害者治病的医生 |
[26:31] | Maybe it’s a coincidence. | 或许只是巧合而已 |
[26:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:42] | Reese had his own practice, | 里斯原本有一个自己的诊所 |
[26:43] | but closed it to open up a distillery. | 但为了开酒窖而歇业了 |
[26:45] | So he volunteers at the free clinic. | 所以他志愿在免费诊所中工作 |
[26:47] | These people all seem to be following their dreams. | 这些人似乎都在追逐自己的梦想 |
[26:49] | Reese is following something, all right. | 里斯肯定也追求着什么 |
[26:50] | Look, read his record. | 读一下他的档案 |
[26:54] | Right. Arrested for solicitation in 2003. | 2003年因教唆罪被逮捕 |
[26:57] | You know, one of the most prevalent theories | 关于开膛手杰克最普遍的猜测之一就是 |
[27:00] | about Jack the Ripper is that he was, in fact, a physician. | 他其实是一位医生 |
[27:03] | The clinic would be an ideal way to pick victims. | 诊所是挑选受害者的最佳场所 |
[27:06] | Right, and to ensure that the victim | 还可以确认受害者 |
[27:08] | wasn’t an undercover cop, hmm? | 是不是卧底的警察 对吧 |
[27:10] | That, too. Yep. | 对 那也是 |
[27:15] | Booth, the front door is off its hinges. | 布斯 大门没有锁 |
[27:19] | Looks like Reese is really into the good old days. | 里斯看上去非常喜欢怀旧风格 |
[27:23] | Sounds like he’s not alone. | 他好像不是一个人 |
[27:25] | I’ll get the door. Shh. | 我来开门 |
[27:33] | Drop it, Reese! | 放下武器 里斯 |
[27:34] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[27:35] | Just give me an excuse. Just one. | 告诉我为什么 给我个理由 |
[27:48] | You know, most doctors live by a code of ethics. | 大部分医生都恪守道德规范 |
[27:51] | “Do no harm” is one of them. | “不要害人”是其中之一 |
[27:53] | And who was I harming, Dr. Sweets? | 我伤害谁了 斯维斯博士 |
[27:55] | I’m the victim here. | 我才是受害者 |
[27:56] | You’re the…? Excuse me? | 你是受害…你说什么 |
[27:58] | You were caught tying up a woman, holding a knife. | 被抓时你绑住一个女人 准备持刀行凶 |
[28:01] | Harmless role-play. | 无害的情趣扮演游戏而已 |
[28:03] | And paying Jessica, who was one of your patients, | 你付钱给你的病人杰西卡买她的服务 |
[28:05] | that’s also harmless? | 也是无害的吗 |
[28:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:09] | I follow my passions. | 我追随自己的激情 |
[28:11] | That’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么可羞耻的 |
[28:13] | It’s moralizing psychologists like you | 是你这样卫道士般的心理学家 |
[28:15] | that make society puritanical and narrow-minded. | 才让这社会变得刻版拘谨而鼠目寸光 |
[28:17] | It’s psychologists like me that understand that you are– | 像我这样的心理学家能理解 |
[28:19] | to coin a 19th century term | 你是在重现你所熟悉的 |
[28:21] | you might be familiar with– | 19世纪的犯罪模式 |
[28:23] | a paraphiliac. | 扮演性变态者 |
[28:24] | I don’t want to kidnap and ravish an actual | 我不想绑架和强奸 |
[28:27] | unwitting young woman, so I hire someone | 任何不知情的年轻女孩 所以我雇人 |
[28:30] | to play the role of the damsel in distress. | 扮演在困境中挣扎的年轻女孩 |
[28:32] | That’s all these events were. | 所有我的娱乐都仅止于此 |
[28:34] | But even though you were paying her, | 但即使你付给她钱 |
[28:35] | you still had to get Jessica drunk to get her to play along. | 你还是得先灌醉杰西卡才能让她进入角色 |
[28:38] | Jessica had never been handcuffed before. | 杰西卡从来没有被手铐拷住过 |
[28:40] | She was nervous. I was hoping | 她很紧张 我只是希望 |
[28:41] | that a libation would loosen her up a little. | 喝一点酒能让她放松一点 |
[28:43] | Well, judging by the fractures on her wrists, | 可从她手腕的骨折上看来 |
[28:45] | I guess that didn’t work out too well, did it? | 酒精的效果也不怎样 是吧 |
[28:46] | Jessica began struggling, she was screaming to be let go. | 杰西卡开始挣扎 她尖叫着求我放了她 |
[28:50] | Since you’re into bondage, seeing her in pain | 你进入角色之后 看见她在痛苦中挣扎 |
[28:52] | must have turned you on. | 肯定让你性奋不已吧 |
[28:55] | I’m not a monster. | 我不是禽兽 |
[28:58] | Listen, that poor girl was making herself bleed trying | 可怜的女孩想从床头的手铐里挣脱 |
[29:03] | to rip the handcuffs from the bedpost. | 把自己都弄出血了 |
[29:05] | I took them off her as quickly as I could. | 我用最快速度解开了她的手铐 |
[29:08] | Next thing I know, the front door is kicked in, | 接下来 我只记得大门被人一脚踢开 |
[29:10] | this 250-pound behemoth throws me across the room. | 一个250磅的大块头把我扔到房间对面 |
[29:14] | Her pimp? | 她的皮条客 |
[29:15] | Bodyguard. | 是保镖 |
[29:16] | He stuffed me in a closet. | 他把我塞进了衣橱 |
[29:18] | Did he say anything? | 他说过什么吗 |
[29:20] | No. | 没有 |
[29:20] | He was obviously furious. | 他显得非常愤怒 |
[29:22] | But he was silent. No threats, nothing. | 但什么也没说 也没威胁我 |
[29:28] | Well, we’ll be analyzing | 我们要检测 |
[29:29] | all of the surgical instruments from your clinic, Dr. Reese. | 你诊所里所有的手术工具 里斯医生 |
[29:32] | Be my guest. | 请随意 |
[29:33] | And the antique medical equipment | 还要检测在你公寓里找到的 |
[29:35] | we found hidden in your apartment. | 你藏起来的古董医疗器械 |
[29:39] | Those tools are very valuable. | 这些器械都非常贵重 |
[29:41] | That’s the only reason that they were hidden. | 这才是我把它们藏起来的原因 |
[29:48] | These antiques are beautiful, but the edges are far too rough | 这些古董真美 但刃口都太粗糙 |
[29:51] | to have caused the injuries we found. | 无法造成受害者身上那样的创口 |
[29:53] | If I were to create a calendar | 如果要给历史上的恐怖谋杀 |
[29:55] | of history’s most ghoulish killings, | 排一个名次的话 |
[29:56] | the Black Dahlia murder would have to be my December. | “黑色大理花”谋杀一定排在榜首 |
[29:59] | Had medical examiners in 1947 | 如果1947年的法医 |
[30:02] | had access to the technology we have today, | 有当今的科学技术 |
[30:04] | Elizabeth Short’s murder would have certainly been solved. | 伊丽莎白·萧特的谋杀案肯定能破了 |
[30:07] | Well, the Medio-Cam would have easily unearthed | 断层扫描议很容易就能发现 |
[30:08] | particulates left behind by the murder weapon. | 凶器上的残留物 |
[30:11] | The considerable space between the blade | 这个创口显示出刀刃很厚 |
[30:13] | and the V-shaped incision suggests | 并且横截面呈V形 |
[30:16] | this knife is too small to be the murder weapon. | 这把刀太小 不可能是凶器 |
[30:19] | But we’ve only just begun. | 还有很多件要检测呢 |
[30:21] | Sure looks like the Doc loved his sharp objects. | 医生似乎很喜欢尖锐的器械 |
[30:24] | And we have casts of some of the bone injuries. | 我们已经给几处骨头上的创口做了铸模 |
[30:29] | Will you tell me again about the French nobleman | 你能再给我说一遍 |
[30:31] | who bathed in the blood of children? | 那位收集儿童血液的法国贵族的故事吗 |
[30:33] | In a moment, Mr. Fisher. | 等会儿再说 费什先生 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:35] | Both knives appear to be tilted downward in the femur | 这两把刀在股骨上的倾斜角度 |
[30:39] | at the same 45-degree angle. | 都是45度 |
[30:42] | That looks like a 45-degree angle on the humerus | 在肱骨上的创口也是45度倾角 |
[30:45] | and the radius as well. | 桡骨上也一样 |
[30:47] | All of these incisions appear to have been made in | 所有的创口似乎都是在同一角度上的 |
[30:49] | a downward motion at precisely the same angle. | 精确切割所造成的 |
[30:53] | Meaning? | 这说明… |
[30:54] | The killer was even more precise than we had originally thought. | 凶手比我们想象得还精细 |
[30:58] | Well, I can’t think of anyone more precise than a doctor. | 我能想到的最精细的人就是医生 |
[31:01] | I wish his tools agreed with you. | 希望他的器械能证明他的罪行 |
[31:08] | Hey, Booth, I wanted to apologize for last night. | 布斯 我想为昨晚的事情向你道歉 |
[31:12] | I totally took advantage of your hospitality. | 我太不拿自己当外人了 |
[31:14] | That wasn’t cool. | 这很不好 |
[31:15] | Uh, don’t worry about it, Sweets. | 不用放在心上 小甜甜 |
[31:16] | You know what? It’s a great tub. | 我们家的浴缸很舒服的 |
[31:18] | Oh, it really is. | 的确是 |
[31:20] | Those jets are awesome… | 水流按摩太爽了 |
[31:21] | Stop. All right, enough with the tub talk. | 别说了 浴缸的话题到此为止 |
[31:23] | Okay. Um, I’m looking for an apartment. | 好吧 我已经开始找公寓了 |
[31:27] | That’s good. You know what? | 那挺好 知道吗 |
[31:27] | That’s a great first step. | 这是重要的第一步 |
[31:29] | Oh. What is it? | 噢 有什么消息 |
[31:31] | None of the doctor’s tools matched | 医生的所有器械 |
[31:32] | the injuries of the bones. | 都不符合骨头上的创口 |
[31:34] | I got to admit, I’m off the doctor as a prime suspect. | 我必须承认 我不再把医生当首要嫌犯了 |
[31:38] | So, what are you thinking, it was the pimp? | 那你觉得是谁 那个皮条客吗 |
[31:39] | Well, I’m wondering why | 我只是在奇怪 |
[31:40] | a pimp would interrupt his prostitute at work. | 为什么皮条客会妨碍手下妓女的工作 |
[31:44] | She could be freelancing. | 也许她在私自接客 |
[31:46] | Cutting the pimp out of the equation. | 皮条客拿不到分成了 |
[31:47] | Yeah, that could get someone killed. | 对 这也许是杀人动机 |
[31:49] | Or… | 或者说… |
[31:49] | Or… | 什么 |
[31:50] | The big guy was a client | 那个大块头曾是她的嫖客 |
[31:52] | who had developed feelings for Jessica. | 却对杰西卡产生了感情 |
[31:53] | You know, that kind of paranoid unrequited love | 那种妄想的没有结果的爱 |
[31:56] | could definitely fuel feelings of intense rage. | 能够演变成强烈的愤怒 |
[31:59] | That’s him. That’s our guy. I gotta find him. | 就是他 他是凶手 我要抓到他 |
[32:02] | I gotta find an apartment. | 那我去找公寓 |
[32:08] | Okay, so keep your eye out for a man, | 好了 注意找一个男人 |
[32:11] | approximately six-foot-six, | 身高近两米 |
[32:13] | between 250 and 280 pounds, dark hair. | 体重250到280磅 黑发 |
[32:17] | I’m looking for him anywhere near Reese’s place. | 我正在里斯家附近寻找他 |
[32:20] | Wouldn’t imagine there would be | 想不到街区当中 |
[32:21] | that many surveillance cameras in the neighborhood. | 居然有那么多监控摄像头 |
[32:23] | Yeah. You know, none of the artisanal shops even use them. | 是的 但工艺品店几乎都不安摄像头 |
[32:26] | Half of them don’t even have phones. | 一半的工艺品店连电话都没有 |
[32:28] | In New York, the police eventually tracked down | 在纽约 警察从一张停车票上 |
[32:30] | the Son of Sam through a parking ticket. | 就追查到了萨姆之子 |
[32:32] | A ticket. That’s genius, Cam. | 停车票 这想法太棒了 凯 |
[32:36] | This Web site collects all traffic violations | 这个网站会收集所有交通事故的信息 |
[32:39] | to analyze traffic flow and congestion. | 来分析交通情况和堵塞 |
[32:42] | And? | 然后呢 |
[32:43] | Reese lives one door from the intersection. | 里斯的住处离十字路口只有一个门洞 |
[32:46] | These are all the photos of the drivers caught running the red | 这是周六晚上当时杰西卡和里斯在一起时 |
[32:48] | on Reese’s block on Saturday night | 在里斯所住的街区中 |
[32:51] | when Jessica was with Reese. | 被抓拍到闯红灯的司机 |
[32:52] | You think he was driving? | 你认为他会开车去吗 |
[32:53] | No, no. But look at the angle of the camera. | 不 你看这摄像头的角度 |
[32:56] | Right across the street from Reese’s building. | 就在里斯所住那栋楼的街对面 |
[33:00] | There he is. Look, in the background. | 就是他 看 在背景里 |
[33:03] | You sure this is our guy? | 你确定是这个人吗 |
[33:04] | Well, yeah. | 我想是的 |
[33:06] | I mean, unless you see | 除非你看到了 |
[33:07] | another six-foot-six, 250-pound man | 另一个身高两米 体重250磅的男人 |
[33:09] | in front of Reese’s building | 在受害者在里斯公寓里的时候 |
[33:11] | at the same time the victim was there. | 出现在公寓楼的前面 |
[33:13] | Let’s get the FBI to put his picture on the nightly news, | 让联调局把这张照片放到夜新闻上去 |
[33:16] | see if the public can identify him. | 看有没有人能认出他 |
[33:18] | Pretty cool. | 很好 |
[33:20] | Well done. | 做的好 |
[33:29] | I saw my face on the news, turned myself in. | 我在新闻上看见了自己 所以自己来了 |
[33:33] | I did not kill Jess. | 我没有杀害杰西 |
[33:35] | That girl meant the world to me. | 那个女孩是我的全部 |
[33:37] | What was it, Willis? | 是怎么回事 威利斯 |
[33:38] | Did you end up buying a night or two with her | 你和她睡过了一两次 |
[33:40] | and end up falling in love? | 然后爱上了她 |
[33:41] | No, no. | 不 不是的 |
[33:42] | You have it all really, really wrong. | 你错得太离谱了 |
[33:45] | Okay, why don’t you tell me how it really, really is. | 好吧 那告诉我一个不离谱的真相 |
[33:47] | Jess was my niece. | 杰西是我的侄女 |
[33:50] | Ah, you know, you’re not starting off too good. | 这个头开得可不是很好 |
[33:52] | See, Jessica Pearson has no family members. | 杰西卡·皮尔森没有亲人 |
[33:53] | Not by blood. | 不是血亲 |
[33:56] | Jessica’s father and I were best friends | 杰西卡的父亲和我从七岁开始 |
[33:58] | since we were seven years old. | 就是最好的兄弟 |
[34:01] | When he died, I promised him | 他死后 我承诺会 |
[34:03] | that I would take care of his daughter. | 照顾他的女儿 |
[34:05] | That was ten years ago. | 这是十年前的事了 |
[34:07] | And why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你呢 |
[34:09] | I got photos of me and Jess since she was five. | 我有一张杰西五岁时和我一起拍的照片 |
[34:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:13] | Look. | 瞧 |
[34:14] | High school graduation. | 这是她的高中毕业照 |
[34:16] | After that, I paid for two years of college. | 之后 我供她读了两年大学 |
[34:18] | You can check it all out. | 你可以核实一下 |
[34:21] | As Jess got older, | 随着杰西长大 |
[34:23] | she didn’t need me as much. | 她不像从前那么需要我了 |
[34:25] | Maybe I reminded her of her dad, I don’t know. | 可能我让她想起她爸爸 不太清楚 |
[34:30] | She calls me out of the blue | 她突然来电 |
[34:32] | about some guy who was scaring her. | 说有人恐吓她 |
[34:36] | The butcher? | 是那个屠夫吗 |
[34:37] | I took care of that. | 我打发了他 |
[34:39] | But I’m not stupid. | 可我不傻 |
[34:41] | I have eyes. | 我心里清楚 |
[34:42] | I saw how Jess’s life was going. | 杰西是怎样过活的 |
[34:44] | So you figured out that she was… | 那么你猜到她是 |
[34:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[34:46] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[34:48] | So you followed her? | 所以你跟踪她 |
[34:49] | I heard her scream. | 我听见她尖叫 |
[34:52] | So I kicked down the door… | 于是把门踢开 |
[34:54] | And you stuffed her client in the closet. | 然后你把她的嫖客塞到壁橱里 |
[34:57] | I came this close to killing him. | 我差点就杀掉他了 |
[34:59] | This close. | 就这么点 |
[35:02] | You and me could be sitting here now, only you’d be right. | 要是那样 我也无需辩驳了 |
[35:07] | Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 |
[35:08] | you got anybody that you’re responsible for? | 你有需要你照顾的人吗 |
[35:13] | Who needs help even though they feel like | 那种需要帮助 |
[35:15] | they got to out in the world on their own? | 又很想跳出自己世界里的人 |
[35:19] | Oh, yeah. | 有的 |
[35:22] | Look, I’m in banking. | 我在银行工作 |
[35:23] | I’m not a big guy, medium guy. | 不是什么大角色 中层而已 |
[35:25] | But I told Jess that I could get investors | 但我曾告诉杰西 我可以找人注资 |
[35:29] | for her applesauce company, so that she could stop… | 她的苹果酱公司 这样她就不再… |
[35:34] | …taking clients for money and make a go of it. | 靠卖身赚钱 可以好好打理生意 |
[35:37] | Was she going to take the deal? | 那她接受你的提议吗 |
[35:40] | She said she’d think about it. | 她说她会考虑 |
[35:44] | That was the last night you saw her. | 那晚是你最后一次见到她 |
[35:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:56] | Okay, so this is a rundown of how the injuries | 这是死者的伤口分散在 |
[35:59] | were dispersed across the remains. | 全身各处的详细情况 |
[36:01] | Four incisions to the skull, | 头骨有四处切口 |
[36:03] | seven to the right arm, six to the left, | 右手臂有七处 左手臂有六处 |
[36:05] | eight to the thoracic region, | 胸部有八处 |
[36:07] | two to the pelvis and another four on each leg. | 骨盆有两处 两边腿部各有两处 |
[36:10] | It appears as if the spacing between the incisions | 左臂的切口 |
[36:13] | on the left arm is equal to the spacing | 貌似和胸部切口的 |
[36:16] | between the incisions on the thoracic region. | 间距很吻合 |
[36:23] | Okay, that’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[36:24] | Let me try the right arm. | 再挪挪右臂 |
[36:30] | Try the legs, Angela. | 挪一下腿 安琪拉 |
[36:34] | What is this telling us? | 这说明了什么 |
[36:35] | This is the position the victim was in | 死者被割肉时 |
[36:37] | when her flesh was removed. | 就是这个姿势 |
[36:38] | She was protecting herself. | 这是自我保护的姿势 |
[36:40] | She was cut 18 times with surgical-like precision. | 像做手术一样 她被精确地割了十八刀 |
[36:43] | Why would she stay in the same position | 全身受到这样的袭击 |
[36:45] | throughout the entire attack? | 为什么她还能保持一个姿势 |
[36:46] | Perhaps she was already dead at this point? | 或许那时她已经死了 |
[36:48] | Or worse, | 或者情况更糟 |
[36:49] | she could have been paralyzed | 可能她已全身麻痹 |
[36:50] | and forced to bare witness | 还不得不亲眼目睹 |
[36:52] | to the systematic carving of her own flesh. | 自己的身体被一刀一刀割下 |
[36:54] | There’s something very odd here. | 有一点很奇怪 |
[36:57] | Well, yeah, | 是的 |
[36:57] | but you’re gonna have to be a little bit more specific | 你最好能说得更具体一点 |
[36:58] | than that for those of us who find this entire scenario odd. | 因为我们觉得整件事情都很奇怪 |
[37:02] | These wounds are too regular, | 这些伤口太有规律 |
[37:04] | too precise. | 太精确 |
[37:05] | Each one is calculated. | 每个切口都准确计算过 |
[37:07] | The surgical precision, | 能做到外科手术般精确度 |
[37:08] | the working knowledge of the human anatomy. | 那要有人体解剖学经验的人才能做到 |
[37:11] | I think the doctor’s our guy. | 我认为那个医生就是凶手 |
[37:12] | No. | 不是 |
[37:13] | The evidence indicates | 证据显示 |
[37:14] | that this was done by some kind of machine. | 这些伤口是由某种机器造成的 |
[37:26] | Yeah, I believe if Jessica Pearson wanted to sell out, | 我相信如果杰西卡·皮尔森想卖掉公司 |
[37:29] | her partner might have been angry enough to murder. | 她的合伙人很可能因生气而杀了她 |
[37:31] | Come on, really? Over applesauce? | 不会吧 为了苹果酱而杀人 |
[37:32] | For artisans, it’s their life. | 对一个技工来说 这是他们的生命 |
[37:34] | You know, Brooke might have thought that Jessica was | 布鲁克有可能会认为 |
[37:36] | attacking the very foundation of her life. | 杰西卡毁了她的事业 |
[37:39] | Oh, better her partner is a prostitute than sells out? | 宁可接受合伙人是妓女 也不能卖掉公司 |
[37:41] | Essentially, yeah. | 原则上是 |
[37:43] | It’s not about money for these people. | 对他们来说 不是钱的问题 |
[37:45] | You know, artisans go into business | 你要知道 技工经商 |
[37:46] | ’cause they’re passionate about the products they create. | 是因为他们热爱自己创造的产品 |
[37:48] | That is so un-American. | 那太不够美国派了 |
[37:51] | Hey, so, uh, | 那么 |
[37:52] | I’m going to move out of the house tonight. | 我今晚就会搬走 |
[37:54] | – Hey, you found a place? – You’ve been great, | -你找到住处了 -虽然你很善待我 |
[37:56] | but I think we both know | 但你和我都清楚 |
[37:57] | it’s time I face the world on my own. | 我应该独当一面了 |
[37:59] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[38:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[38:11] | Brooke Guminski, | 布鲁克·古米斯基 |
[38:11] | we have a search warrant here for the premises. | 我们要搜查这个工场 |
[38:14] | Can’t this wait? | 能等一下吗 |
[38:14] | I’ve got orders to fill, and I’m all by myself. | 我要赶订单 只有我一个人 |
[38:16] | Well, you should have considered that | 你杀死杰西卡之前 |
[38:18] | before you killed Jessica. | 就该想考虑到这点 |
[38:19] | We know that Jessica came to visit you | 我们知道杰西卡 |
[38:20] | before she left for Baltimore. | 离开巴尔的摩市之前找过你 |
[38:22] | We know what you two were talking about. | 我们知道你们俩曾谈过话 |
[38:24] | We didn’t talk about anything. | 我们什么也没谈 |
[38:25] | She stopped by to grab a couple jars before she left town. | 她出城前到这儿拿了几罐果酱就走了 |
[38:27] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -什么事 |
[38:28] | I believe I discovered the murder weapon. | 我相信我已经找到凶器了 |
[38:31] | What do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[38:32] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:32] | It’s a ribbon blender. | 这是螺旋搅拌机 |
[38:33] | We use it to blend spices into our sauce. | 我们用它把香料混到酱汁里 |
[38:35] | If the victim fell into this blender | 如果死者坠入了这个搅拌机里 |
[38:37] | while the blades were spinning, | 而当时刀叶又是转动中的 |
[38:39] | her body would have become wedged to the side | 那么她的身体就会被挤到旁边 |
[38:42] | where the blades would have continuously | 刀叶会呈45度角不断地 |
[38:45] | sliced her at a 45-degree angle while removing her flesh. | 削她的肉 |
[38:49] | It was an accident, wasn’t it? | 那是意外 对吗 |
[38:53] | Bones? | 骨头 |
[38:55] | We are certain to find bone shards or splinters in here. | 我们肯定会在这儿找到碎骨 |
[38:58] | Look, it looks much better to the jury if you tell me | 你最好在骨头发现任何证据之前 |
[39:00] | that it was an accident | 对我们坦白 如果是意外 |
[39:01] | before Bones here finds any evidence. | 陪审团那边会对你轻判 |
[39:07] | It was an accident. | 的确是意外 |
[39:09] | She told me she wanted to sell, and I slapped her and… | 她说要卖掉公司 我打了她一巴掌 |
[39:17] | Would it have been so bad to make some money? | 生意真的那么差吗 |
[39:20] | My parents only cared about money. | 我父母眼中只有钱 |
[39:22] | It destroyed their marriage. | 为了钱而离婚 |
[39:23] | It destroyed my childhood. | 毁了我的童年 |
[39:25] | I didn’t mean for Jessica to fall in. | 我不是有意推杰西卡下去的 |
[39:28] | I turned it off, but it was too late. | 我关了电源 但已经太迟 |
[39:31] | I didn’t know what to do, so I cleaned up the mess | 我当时不知所措 于是清理了现场 |
[39:34] | and I dumped the body down the street. | 把尸体扔在街边 |
[39:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:06] | Sometimes I feel guilty feeling so good | 有时我觉得很内疚 |
[40:08] | after Christine goes to bed. | 因为克里斯汀睡觉了我很开心 |
[40:10] | Good to be happy when the baby goes down. | 宝宝睡觉了确实是件开心事 |
[40:13] | – Is it? – Yeah, it is. | -是吗 -当然 |
[40:14] | It gives us time to be alone, huh? | 给了我们独处的机会 |
[40:16] | This applesauce is pretty good. | 这苹果酱味道不错 |
[40:18] | Yeah. You want some? | 你要点吗 |
[40:19] | No. The wine is fine. | 不要 我喝葡萄酒 |
[40:21] | It’s not bad, I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 这味道还不错呢 |
[40:22] | Nine bucks. | 九美元 |
[40:23] | Nine-buck applesauce is kind of like drinking a fine wine. | 九美元的苹果酱相当于喝不错的葡萄酒了 |
[40:28] | I mean, I’m telling you. | 我是说 |
[40:30] | Plus, keeps the doctor away. | 每日一苹果 医生远离我 |
[40:32] | Actually, eating too many apples could do the opposite, | 事实上 吃太多苹果会物极必反 |
[40:34] | since they contain a lot of sugar. | 因为苹果含有很多糖分 |
[40:38] | You could get diabetes. | 你会得糖尿病 |
[40:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[40:41] | That’s nine bucks down the drain, hmm? | 九美元就这样浪费掉了 |
[40:43] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:45] | Stick with the Scotch. | 和威士忌一起吃 |
[40:47] | Alone time… | 独处的时刻 |
[40:49] | All right, thanks. | 我走了 打搅啦 |
[40:51] | What– wait, you’re leaving? | 什么 等一下 你要走了吗 |
[40:52] | Yeah, I don’t want to overstay my welcome. | 是的 我不想逗留过久而让你们生厌 |
[40:53] | Thanks a million though for… | 万分感谢 |
[40:55] | Come on, Sweets. | 得了吧 小甜甜 |
[40:56] | Come on in. | 来吧 |
[40:57] | You know, hey, have some sauce. | 吃点果酱 |
[40:58] | We have apple or wine. | 有苹果酱和葡萄酒 |
[41:01] | But you can’t have my Scotch. | 但不能喝我的威士忌 |
[41:02] | Did I somehow give you the impression | 我是否给了你什么暗示 |
[41:04] | that you should leave? | 让你觉得自己应该走了 |
[41:05] | Because you haven’t overstayed your welcome, yet. | 因为你还没至于让我生厌呢 |
[41:07] | Come on, put the bag back. | 来吧 把行李放回去 |
[41:09] | Put it back. | 放回去 |
[41:10] | Is this because you want to win the pool? | 是因为你们想赢那个赌局吗 |
[41:12] | Oh, you know about that? | 你知道这事 |
[41:13] | Yeah, Booth only wins if I stay another two weeks, right? | 对 我再住两周 布斯才能赢 |
[41:17] | Is that why you want him to stay? | 所以你想他留下 |
[41:18] | No. No. | 不是 |
[41:19] | Don’t you think that as a man, | 作为一个男人 |
[41:20] | I should be on my own? I mean… | 你不觉得我应该靠自己吗 |
[41:22] | Most cultures have ceremonies | 大多数文化都有这样的仪式 |
[41:24] | to celebrate milestones in a man’s life. | 男人成长是值得庆祝的大事 |
[41:26] | Oh, God, this isn’t about circumcision, is it? | 天啊 不会是割礼仪式吧 |
[41:28] | – No, it’s about dancing. – What? | -不是 是跳舞仪式 -什么 |
[41:30] | There are three important elements | 有三个重要步骤 |
[41:32] | in moving on past an old relationship: | 可让你走出失恋的阴影 |
[41:34] | admission… | 第一是肯承认 |
[41:35] | I admit it’s over with Daisy. | 我承认我和黛西已经结束了 |
[41:37] | Cleansing… | 第二是净化 |
[41:37] | Right, you were in our jet tub. | 对 你在我们的按摩浴缸已经做过了 |
[41:39] | And celebration. | 最后是庆祝 |
[41:40] | So I can’t get my own apartment | 就是说我要庆祝自己单身 |
[41:42] | till I celebrate being alone? | 才能独居吗 |
[41:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:44] | Anthropology is all about dancing. | 人类文明都是以跳舞来庆祝的 |
[41:51] | You getting in on this? | 你加入吗 |
[41:52] | No. Why? | 不 我为什么要加入 |
[41:53] | It’s your ceremony. | 这是你的仪式 |
[41:58] | Bones, what are you doing? | 骨头 你在干吗 |
[41:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:03] | Celebrate! You’re free! | 庆祝吧 你自由了 |
[42:05] | I am free. I am free! | 我自由了 我自由了 |
[42:09] | And someone out there who doesn’t know it yet | 那些单身女子们还不知道 |
[42:11] | will be getting the great gift that is you. | 你这个真命天子将会出现呢 |
[42:14] | Lucky, lucky them! | 她们真走运 |
[42:15] | Yeah! They are lucky! | 对 她们真走运 |
[42:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:23] | Elevator down. | 电梯下降 |
[42:29] | I feel so at home right now. | 真有家的感觉啊 |