时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Do you have a good shot of me? | 你把我拍好了吗 |
[00:09] | I want the kids to see. | 我想让孩子们看看 |
[00:11] | Well, it’s a little jiggly, | 我有点拿不稳 |
[00:15] | but then again, so is… | 话说回来 那就 |
[00:15] | Don’t you dare, Marty. | 你敢放下摄影机 马迪 |
[00:18] | If we cut across the field, | 如果我们从田野中间穿过 |
[00:19] | we can beat the others to the river! | 我们就可以完胜了 |
[00:22] | It’s a tour, Ruth. | 我们是出来度假的 露丝 |
[00:23] | It’s not a competition. | 又不是比赛 |
[00:24] | Whoo-hoo! This is fun! | 哇哦 太好玩了 |
[00:28] | Come on, you slowpoke! | 加油吧 你们这些慢吞吞的家伙 |
[00:34] | Oh, Ruthy! | 露丝 |
[00:38] | Ruthy! | 露丝 |
[00:39] | – Ruthy! Ruthy! – I can’t feel my face! | -露丝 露丝 -我的脸失去知觉了 |
[00:41] | Now it’s tingling. | 现在有点刺痛 |
[00:43] | Bugs! Ruthy, you’re covered in bugs! | 虫子 露丝 你身上爬满了虫子 |
[00:46] | Bugs?! Well, get ’em off me! | 虫子 快把它们从我身上赶走 |
[00:47] | Oh! Marty, I’m getting bit! | 马迪 我被虫子咬了 |
[00:49] | Just calm down, Ruthy! Just calm down! | 冷静 露丝 冷静下来 |
[00:51] | Oh, my God! M-Marty! | 我的上帝 马迪 |
[00:58] | The kids are not gonna believe this. | 孩子们一定不会相信这个的 |
[01:00] | – They’re all over me! – Look at that! | -它们爬满了我的全身 -快看那个 |
[01:08] | Bones, uh, tells me | 骨头告诉我 |
[01:09] | that Daisy’s gonna be back working in the lab. | 黛西会回实验室工作 |
[01:11] | You gonna be okay with that? | 你能接受吗 |
[01:12] | – Of course. Come on. – Why wouldn’t he be? | -当然 拜托 -他为什么不能接受 |
[01:13] | Daisy is an excellent intern. | 黛西是个优秀的实习生 |
[01:14] | They just broke up. | 他们刚分手不久 |
[01:15] | Well, that was over a month ago. | 那是一个月前的事情了 |
[01:17] | Right, and yet he’s still staying here with us. | 没错 但是他还和我们住在一起 |
[01:19] | You believe he hasn’t yet recovered emotionally | 因为他没办法为自己找到新的住处 |
[01:22] | because he’s incapable of finding of an apartment? | 你就认为他还没有从失恋的阴影走出来吗 |
[01:24] | Doesn’t take a shrink to know that one. | 这用不着咨询心理医生就能知道 |
[01:25] | I’m standing right here, you know. | 我还站在你们面前 |
[01:27] | We see that. | 我们看到了 |
[01:27] | I just hope he doesn’t leave | 我只是希望在找出他泡咖啡的秘诀之前 |
[01:29] | before we find out the secret to his coffee; | 他不要搬出去 |
[01:30] | – It is truly excellent. – It is good coffee. | -他泡的咖啡太赞了 -确实很好喝 |
[01:32] | – Yep, delicious. – Well, thank you. | -没错 唇齿留香 -好吧 谢谢 |
[01:34] | The housing market in DC’s very tight, okay? | 特区的住房市场比较紧俏 好吗 |
[01:37] | I just don’t want to make a choice that I’ll regret. | 我不想仓促做出让我后悔的决定 |
[01:39] | Like Daisy? | 就像你对黛西一样 |
[01:40] | Okay, come on. It’s over. | 拜托 都结束了 |
[01:42] | I’m over it. I’m fine. | 我已经走出来了 我还好 |
[01:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是的 |
[01:44] | Have you had sex with another woman yet? | 分手后 你和与其他女性上过床吗 |
[01:46] | Bones, we don’t have to really discuss… | 骨头 其实我们不必深入讨论 |
[01:48] | It’s a valid question. | 这么问理所当然 |
[01:49] | I’m staying in Parker’s room. | 我一直住在帕克的卧室 |
[01:51] | It’s kind of hard to bring home a woman | 睡在印有金刚狼的床单上 |
[01:52] | when you’re sleeping on Wolverine sheets. | 想带女人回来过夜挺难的 |
[01:59] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[01:59] | So, no. | 就是没有咯 |
[02:02] | Great. Okay, on our way. | 好的 我们马上就到 |
[02:03] | Saddle up. We got a case. | 准备出发 有案子了 |
[02:04] | Listen, stay away from Daisy. Do you understand? | 听好了 离黛西远一点 懂吗 |
[02:07] | Parker’s gonna want to come home someday. | 帕克随时可能回家住 |
[02:11] | Oh, I got to tell you, kind of hard to feel bad | 不得不说 为一个骑着浮夸两轮小摩托 |
[02:13] | for anybody who’d ride around on a glorified scooter. | 四处转悠的人感到难过真不容易 |
[02:16] | There are signs of rodent predation– squirrels and rats. | 这有啮齿类啃食的痕迹 松鼠和老鼠 |
[02:20] | First rodents, then maggots, | 先是啮齿类 然后是蛆虫 |
[02:22] | then the magnificent rove beetles. | 然后隐翅虫华丽丽地登场 |
[02:24] | It’s the Circle of Life; nothing is more beautiful. | 这就是生生不息 无与伦比的美丽 |
[02:27] | Okay, wow, I’m all choked up here. | 够了 我都快吐出来了 |
[02:29] | Not much tissue left, | 人体组织所剩无几 |
[02:30] | but enough for a tox screen and analysis. | 不过足够做毒理检验和分析了 |
[02:32] | Brow ridge suggests female Caucasian. | 眉骨表明死者是一名女性白种人 |
[02:35] | The wear on the mandibular teeth puts her in her early 30s. | 下颌牙齿的磨损表明她三十岁出头 |
[02:39] | Kind of… in the middle of nowhere. | 这地方有点偏远 |
[02:41] | I’m thinking sexual assault. | 我认为是性侵案件 |
[02:42] | Well, hard to tell until we get her back to the lab, | 不把尸体运回实验室 很难下定论 |
[02:45] | but I am seeing lacerations and avulsions | 不过 我在尺骨和桡骨上的人体组织 |
[02:49] | to the tissue on the radius and the ulna. | 看到了撕裂伤和撕脱伤 |
[02:50] | Maybe she was killed someplace else | 或许她在别的地方遇害 |
[02:52] | and brought here to be buried. | 然后被抛尸此处再掩埋 |
[02:53] | It’s a shallow grave; it’s a perfect place for a body dump. | 这是一处浅坟 抛尸最佳场所 |
[02:58] | Whoa, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:01] | Someone must have thought it was an excellent place. | 一定有人觉得这里是块风水宝地 |
[03:04] | There’s another body in this grave. | 坟墓里还有另一具尸体 |
[03:15] | The chest cavity on the first body we found | 第一具尸体的胸腔部位有多处创伤 |
[03:17] | shows massive trauma to the body of the sternum and… | 创伤位于胸骨以及靠近胸骨的 |
[03:20] | the bilateral fourth, fifth and sixth sternal ribs. | 第四 第五和第六根肋骨的两侧 |
[03:23] | Including areas where the periosteum is absent, | 包括骨膜缺失的部位 |
[03:26] | – having abraded away… – Very good, Ms. Wick. | -都被刮掉了 -非常好 维克小姐 |
[03:28] | Crushing fractures at the point of impact, | 左右两边的尺骨和桡骨上 |
[03:30] | on both the right and left radius and ulnas. | 都在撞击部位出现压缩性骨折 |
[03:33] | Defensive wounds. | 防御伤 |
[03:34] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[03:37] | Great minds. | 英雄所见略同 |
[03:38] | I beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[03:39] | It’s like we’re operating as one organism. | 我是说就像我们二人一体了 |
[03:41] | Perhaps, if you view us as a quantum physicist might. | 或许把我们看成是一体的量子物理学家更贴切 |
[03:44] | That would be fine. | 那也不错 |
[03:46] | Are you all right, Ms. Wick? | 你还好吧 维克小姐 |
[03:49] | Of course. Why? | 当然 怎么了 |
[03:50] | I just thought that you may be a little anxious | 鉴于斯维斯医生随时会造访实验室 |
[03:53] | that Dr. Sweets might be dropping by the lab. | 我以为你会有点焦虑 |
[03:55] | Absolutely not. | 没这回事 |
[03:56] | I’m an emotional rock, just like Dr. Brennan. | 我凡事都能泰然处之 就像布纳恩博士 |
[04:01] | Well, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[04:04] | Well, let’s get the crime scene photos | 我们把犯罪现场的照片 |
[04:06] | and preliminary findings to your… ex | 和初步调查结果拿给你的 前任 |
[04:08] | and see if he can put this burial | 看他能否从这类型的殓葬中 |
[04:11] | in a psychological context. | 探究出心理因素 |
[04:51] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[04:52] | No, it’s… it’s like Ophelia in the brook. | 就像是小溪中的奥菲莉娅 |
[04:54] | What, like Shakespeare? | 什么 莎士比亚作品里的吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah, Hamlet. | 没错 《哈姆雷特》 |
[04:56] | Aw, don’t Hamlet me, okay? | 别跟我说《哈姆雷特》了 好吗 |
[04:58] | That’s too… Don’t do that. | 那太 别说就是了 |
[04:59] | All right, all right. What I mean to say is, | 好 好 我想说的是 |
[05:01] | the body was arranged. | 尸体是设计好的 |
[05:03] | – Right. – Staged, if you will. | -对 -换句话说 是刻意安排的 |
[05:05] | Now, the scarf was placed under her chin, | 你看 围巾绕过她的下巴 |
[05:07] | tied at the top of her head to keep her jaw closed. | 在头顶打了结使其嘴巴闭合 |
[05:10] | Also, Hodgins confirmed that the body | 同时 哈金斯证实尸体表面 |
[05:12] | was anointed with sandalwood, frankincense and cloves. | 涂有檀香 乳香和丁香 |
[05:15] | You know, you ever hear of green burials? | 你听说过绿色殓葬吗 |
[05:18] | Is that the, um, alternative death movement– | 是一种另类的下葬形式 就是人死后 |
[05:21] | no embalming, no coffin, no cemetery? | 不用香料防腐 不用棺材 没有墓地 |
[05:23] | There it is. This company called Green Passages. | 你看 这家公司名叫绿色通道 |
[05:25] | What they did is, they leased this burial site | 他们曾将一位名叫 |
[05:27] | from the national park | 莫妮卡·克雷格的女士 |
[05:28] | for a woman by the name of Monica Craig. | 埋葬在国家公园中租来的殓葬地里 |
[05:30] | “Recycling your loved ones’ remains back into nature.” | “让您的至亲回归大自然的怀抱” |
[05:32] | “…more natural and involved grieving process.” | “…更近自然 聊以慰藉追思” |
[05:35] | Yeah, this totally explains it. | 言简意赅 解释到位 |
[05:36] | There should only be one body there, not two. | 但坟墓里只应有一具尸体 而非两具 |
[05:38] | – The funeral. – Yep. So what we have to do | -葬礼有问题 -没错 所以我们应该 |
[05:40] | is we got to get all the names | 找出所有知道 |
[05:42] | of everybody who knew where Monica Craig was buried. | 莫妮卡·克雷格长眠何地的人 |
[05:45] | – Got it, Hamlet? – Oh, I’m doing that. | -懂了吗 哈姆雷特 -这就找 |
[05:47] | Yep. | 乖 |
[05:50] | The victim’s name is Monica Craig. | 逝者名叫莫妮卡·克雷格 |
[05:52] | 33 years old. Cancer victim. | 癌症患者 终年33岁 |
[05:55] | “Monica Craig, loving wife, beautiful spirit. | “爱妻莫妮卡·克雷格 拥有美丽的心灵 |
[05:57] | “Taken from us too soon | “在与肺癌做了殊死斗争之后 |
[05:59] | after a brave battle with lung cancer.” | 过早地离我们而去” |
[06:00] | But… how do you know that Monica Craig was | 可是你怎么知道莫妮卡·克雷格就是 |
[06:03] | the person that we found in the grave? | 在埋葬坟墓里的人呢 |
[06:05] | Well, the FBI traced the land to a company | 联调局追查到租下土地的那家公司 |
[06:07] | that buries people without embalming or coffins, | 不用香料和棺材殓葬死者 |
[06:10] | because it’s more natural. | 因为那样更接近自然 |
[06:11] | That’s true, it is more natural. | 很对 那样确实更接近自然 |
[06:13] | Yeah, well, fine by me, | 是的 我觉得挺好 |
[06:15] | but I wouldn’t tell Hodgins that. | 不过我不会告诉哈金斯 |
[06:16] | He wants to be launched into the sun because he says | 他想死后能到太阳上去 因为他认为 |
[06:19] | that all life came from the sun. | 万物源于太阳 |
[06:21] | That’s true — all life does come from sun. | 没错 万物的确源于太阳 |
[06:23] | You know, you’re very agreeable today, | 你今天从善如流哦 |
[06:25] | – just so you know. – Thank you. | -就是告诉你 -谢谢 |
[06:35] | Dr. Craig. | 克雷格博士 |
[06:39] | I’m Dr. Lance Sweets. | 我是兰斯·斯维斯医生 |
[06:40] | I’m a psychologist with the FBI. | 我是联调局的心理医生 |
[06:42] | This has to do with my wife? | 是和我妻子有关吗 |
[06:44] | Yeah, and first, let me | 是的 首先 |
[06:45] | pass on my condolences for your recent loss. | 我对您妻子近期去世表示哀悼 |
[06:49] | Thank you. But why am I here? | 谢谢 可你们找我来干什么 |
[06:51] | Well, I’m sorry to have to tell you | 很抱歉地告诉你 |
[06:52] | that your wife’s grave has been recently desecrated. | 您妻子的坟墓近来遭人亵渎 |
[06:55] | What? | 什么 |
[06:57] | What does “desecrated” mean? | 你说亵渎是什么意思 |
[06:58] | Like, by Satanists or something? | 被撒旦教徒之类的亵渎了吗 |
[07:00] | Someone used your wife’s burial site to bury a body. | 有人在你妻子的坟墓里另埋了一人 |
[07:03] | You found another body? | 你们还发现了一具尸体 |
[07:05] | In Monica’s grave? | 在莫妮卡的坟墓里 |
[07:06] | A murder victim. | 是凶杀案受害人 |
[07:10] | Where’s Monica now? | 莫妮卡现在在哪儿 |
[07:11] | In the ensuing investigation, | 案子调查期间 |
[07:13] | her remains have been moved to the Jeffersonian Institution. | 她的遗体已被送到杰斐逊实验室 |
[07:16] | This is the opposite of what Monica wanted. | 这简直是和莫妮卡的希望相悖 |
[07:19] | She just wanted to… | 她只是想 |
[07:20] | go back into the universe without any fuss. | 安安静静地回归大自然 |
[07:23] | Well, we’re hoping that you could provide us a list | 希望您能为我们提供 |
[07:27] | of everyone who knew the location of your wife’s grave. | 知道你妻子埋葬地点的人的名单 |
[07:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:32] | It’s not a lot of people; it’s just… | 人不算多 只是 |
[07:34] | friends and family. | 朋友和家人 |
[07:36] | None of them is a murderer. | 他们都不是杀人犯 |
[07:38] | None of them would… | 他们都不会 |
[07:39] | would dig — who would — who would do that? | 不会挖…谁做得出来这种事啊 |
[07:41] | Who would do that to another person? | 谁会对逝者大不敬 |
[07:42] | We’re gonna catch whoever did this. | 我们一定会抓到真凶 |
[07:48] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah. | 有 |
[07:53] | Do you know this woman? | 您认识这个女人吗 |
[07:56] | Is this the… | 这就是 |
[07:58] | the body you found in Monica’s grave? | 你们在莫妮卡的坟墓里发现的尸体 |
[08:00] | Yeah, that’s a reconstruction of the face of the second woman. | 对 这是无名尸面部重建后的容貌 |
[08:02] | You recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[08:04] | Yes. That’s Rachel. | 认识 她是瑞秋 |
[08:06] | Rachel Knox. | 瑞秋·诺克斯 |
[08:07] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[08:08] | She was Monica’s death doula. | 她是莫妮卡的死亡导乐 |
[08:10] | D–um, excuse me? | 导…你说什么 |
[08:12] | Um, Monica’s death consultant at Green Passages. | 她是莫妮卡在绿色通道的死亡顾问 |
[08:16] | They were very close before Monica died. | 莫妮卡死前她们极其亲密 |
[08:22] | You know, I thought that doulas were for birth, not death. | 我以为导乐只是陪伴分娩 和死亡无关 |
[08:25] | Doula is the feminine version | 导乐是古希腊语中的”Doulos”的 |
[08:26] | of the ancient Greek word “Doulos,” | 女性版的译文 |
[08:29] | which means servant or a caregiver. | 意味着仆人或看护人 |
[08:31] | Right. Well, anyway, Rachel Knox was the one | 是吗 总而言之 瑞秋·诺克斯是帮助 |
[08:33] | who helped Monica Craig through her last days. | 莫妮卡·克雷格度过生命最后时光的人 |
[08:36] | You know, after death she washed her body, | 死后帮她清洗身体 |
[08:38] | dressed her, laid her out for three days. | 为她穿着 让她静静躺上三天 |
[08:40] | Until the early 1800s, it was unheard of for most religions | 十九世纪前 让陌生人安葬至亲 |
[08:44] | to let a stranger prepare and bury a loved one. | 在大多数宗教中是闻所未闻的 |
[08:48] | When my time comes, don’t do that. | 我死的时候可别这样 |
[08:50] | When your time comes, what should I do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[08:52] | My last will and testament, everything is all | 我的临终遗愿 全都写好 |
[08:54] | written out in the locked drawer of my desk at work. | 锁在我办公室的抽屉里了 |
[08:56] | My last will and testament is 312 pages long. | 我的临终遗愿有312页呢 |
[08:59] | Whoa, geez. | 天 不会吧 |
[09:01] | Mine’s written on a sticky note. | 我的就写在便利贴上 |
[09:02] | “Everything goes to Bones.” | “全都留给骨头” |
[09:05] | What? Don’t worry, don’t worry, | 怎么了 别担心 |
[09:07] | I used your real name to make it legal. | 我写了你的真名 遗嘱是合法的 |
[09:09] | What-what about Parker? | 那帕克怎么办 |
[09:10] | Parker? You’ll be fair to Parker. | 帕克 你不会亏待他的 |
[09:12] | Wha-on a sticky note? | 就一张便利贴 |
[09:13] | It’s like Gramps always says, you know, | 就像老人家常说的 |
[09:15] | if you tell God that things are all wrapped up down here, | 你要是告诉上帝你准备好了 |
[09:18] | he may feel free to take you. | 他随时都可能会带你上天堂 |
[09:21] | There. | 是吧 |
[09:22] | All right, 312 pages? | 真的吗 312页 |
[09:24] | As you know, I have a lot of money and investments. | 你知道我财力雄厚投资甚多 |
[09:27] | Also, I have a complicated family, and… | 家庭关系也错综复杂 而且 |
[09:29] | various income streams that will continue after I die. | 死后各项收入还会源源不绝 |
[09:34] | But don’t worry, you get some of it. | 别担心 有你一份 |
[09:36] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[09:37] | Most of it is set aside for Christine. | 大部分留给了克里斯汀 |
[09:39] | – Right. – What about your funeral? | -对 -你的葬礼想怎么安排 |
[09:41] | Tell you what, you just give me a coffin and a priest, | 只要你给我一口棺材 一位神父 |
[09:44] | boom, I’ll be good to go. | 我就去的安心了 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | As you opened your heart to us daily, | 我佛慈悲 |
[09:52] | so we shall carry you in our hearts. | 佛在我心 |
[09:55] | Go for refuge, Aaron. | 皈依吧 亚伦 |
[09:57] | Buddha, Dharma, Sangha. | 佛陀 达摩 僧伽 |
[10:00] | Your soul is part of the air and light, Aaron, | 众生无尽啊 亚伦 |
[10:04] | the unknowable greatness that is the universe. | 五蕴皆空 |
[10:07] | Go for refuge. | 皈依吧 |
[10:08] | Buddha, Dharma, Sangha. | 佛陀 达摩 僧伽 |
[10:11] | As you opened your heart to us daily, so we… | 我佛慈悲 佛在… |
[10:15] | – What? – This is modeled after a… | -搞什么 -他们是在模仿一种 |
[10:18] | traditional prayer. | 传统的祈祷 |
[10:19] | Part of the Buddhist funeral rites. | 佛教送葬仪式的一部分 |
[10:21] | Well, that’s pretty… | 还真是 |
[10:22] | Hey, look at that– | 快看 |
[10:23] | – it’s our victim. – Booth! | -是受害人 -布斯 |
[10:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:30] | Uh, no disrespect. | 无心的 |
[10:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:32] | I made a mistake. Just go… | 我闯祸了 继续 |
[10:34] | back to your chanting or your… | 你们的诵经什么的 |
[10:36] | I have approximately two weeks to live. | 我只剩大概两礼拜的命了 |
[10:38] | My friends and I are practising my interment rite. | 我和朋友们演练的是我的殓葬仪式 |
[10:40] | Aaron, it’s okay. | 亚伦 没关系 |
[10:42] | – Practising…to be dead? – This is, um, | -演练…身后事 -这个 |
[10:44] | you know, death is a difficult topic in our culture, | 死对我们的文化来说是个艰涩的话题 |
[10:47] | and practice and preparation demystifies | 演练和预备能让人了解 |
[10:49] | the process, so… | 整个过程 所以才 |
[10:51] | You must be the director of Green Passages. | 你应该就是绿色通道的主管吧 |
[10:54] | Akshay Mirza, yes. | 我叫阿克什·米尔扎 是的 |
[10:55] | Is he, like, the death doula? | 他就是那啥 死亡导乐吗 |
[10:57] | No, I-I prefer “end-of-life consultant.” | 我更愿称自己为”临终顾问” |
[10:59] | Okay. Well, we’re also here | 好吧 我们来这儿 |
[11:00] | about the end of a life. | 也是因为有人死了 |
[11:02] | Your associate, Rachel Knox, is dead. | 你的同事 瑞秋·诺克斯死了 |
[11:13] | I c-can’t believe that Rachel is gone. | 真难相信瑞秋就这样走了 |
[11:16] | Uh, she was your business partner? | 她是你的合伙人吗 |
[11:18] | Uh, yeah, yeah. We’d been doing this for about two years. | 对 没错 我们干这行有两年了 |
[11:20] | She was found dead yesterday in | 昨天在你们的一处墓地里 |
[11:22] | one of your grave sites. | 发现了她的尸体 |
[11:23] | One of our sites? Are you sure? | 我们的墓地 你确定吗 |
[11:25] | Yes. Monica Craig’s. | 是的 在莫妮卡·克雷格的坟墓里 |
[11:27] | Oh. God. | 天呐 |
[11:29] | Oh, wait. Are you sure it was Rachel? | 等等 你确定尸体是瑞秋吗 |
[11:31] | You’re positive? | 你们肯定 |
[11:32] | The mandible and dental evidence | 下颚骨和牙医证据 |
[11:35] | confirm her identity. | 证实了她的身份 |
[11:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:42] | I don’t know what I’m going to do without… | 没了她我真不知道如何是好 |
[11:45] | I got to sit. | 我得坐坐 |
[11:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:49] | Thought you, uh… | 还以为你 |
[11:51] | dealt with death all the time. | 早对生死司空见惯 |
[11:53] | Not for someone I know. | 那都是不认识的人 |
[11:55] | This is a fir-first for me. | 相熟的还是第一次 |
[11:57] | Take deep breaths through your nose | 用鼻子深呼吸 |
[11:58] | to avoid hyperventilation. | 别换气过度了 |
[12:02] | You know, we are told | 知道吗 |
[12:04] | that existence is impermanent and conditional, | 人生在世便要历经千劫万难 |
[12:07] | and that the pain that we feel is just a natural product of that. | 感受伤痛则为必然 |
[12:09] | Right. Okay. | 没错 好吧 |
[12:10] | She was, uh, murdered, uh, three weeks ago. | 她是三周前被谋杀的 |
[12:12] | Why didn’t you report her missing? | 你为什么没报她失踪 |
[12:14] | Oh, no, no, no, Rachel disappeared all the time. | 不是的 瑞秋总是喜欢玩失踪 |
[12:17] | It’s who she was. | 她就这样 |
[12:18] | That must have made you angry, huh? | 那肯定让你心生怨气吧 |
[12:19] | Her being away all the time, | 她总不出现 |
[12:21] | it must have been bad for business. | 一定对生意不利 |
[12:22] | No, no. It allowed Rachel | 不会 瑞秋由此 |
[12:23] | to connect more fully to her clients. | 更能与她的客户充分接触 |
[12:25] | And business was growing– it was up 60% | 业务量也一直在扩大 从去年到现在 |
[12:27] | from last year to this. | 增长了60% |
[12:28] | Her death appears to have been extremely violent. | 她死前遭受过极端的暴力 |
[12:31] | Can you think of anyone who’d want to hurt her? | 你觉得会有谁会想伤害她吗 |
[12:33] | Hurt her? No. God, no. | 伤害她 天啊 不会 |
[12:35] | No, no. Rachel was loved. | 不会的 瑞秋很受爱戴 |
[12:38] | She wouldn’t take on a client | 她从不轻易接待客户 |
[12:39] | unless she could give herself over completely to them. | 除非她能全心全意地为他们服务 |
[12:41] | Okay, well, if you can think of anyone | 好吧 如果你能想起任何 |
[12:43] | who wanted to hurt her– ex-boyfriend, a client– | 想伤害她的人 前男友 客户 |
[12:46] | you can just give me a call. There’s my card. | 就给我打电话 这是我的名片 |
[12:48] | – Special Agent Seeley Booth. – Sure. | -特别探员瑟雷·布斯 -当然 |
[12:50] | Let’s go, Bones. | 我们走吧 骨头 |
[12:53] | We have to go now, Mr. Mirza. | 我们得走了 米尔扎先生 |
[12:57] | Can I have my hand back? | 我能把手拿回来了吗 |
[13:01] | I don’t know how I’m going to get through this without Rae. | 我真不知道没有了小瑞该怎么撑下去 |
[13:13] | Dr. Hodgins, I’d like you to take a look at this. | 哈金斯博士 请你看看这个 |
[13:16] | See the comminuted fracture | 看到这处位于胸骨体 |
[13:18] | at the distal end of the sternal body, | 顶端的 就在剑突胸骨 |
[13:19] | just superior to the xiphisternal joint? | 关节上方的粉碎性骨折了吗 |
[13:21] | She was really crushed. | 真是彻底碎了 |
[13:23] | A blow this hard is likely the cause of death. | 这么重的打击极可能是致死原因 |
[13:25] | It would push the sternum back into the heart. | 这种打击会将胸骨顶入心脏 |
[13:28] | And if, in that second, the ventricle was filled | 这个时候 如果心室被挤压 |
[13:30] | the bone would pop the heart. | 骨头会让心脏爆裂 |
[13:32] | The bone is like a pin in a balloon. | 这根骨头就像一枚刺向气球的大头针 |
[13:34] | More like a stick of dynamite in a balloon. | 更像是气球里的一枚炸弹 |
[13:37] | Given the amount of jagged edges on the fracturing, | 鉴于破裂处的边缘大都参差不齐 |
[13:39] | – I thought… – There might be some particulates in there. | -我想 -可能有一些微粒残留在那里 |
[13:40] | Yeah, okay. I’ll take a look. | 好 我会仔细看看的 |
[13:42] | I’m hoping that this is more productive | 我希望这条线索比 |
[13:43] | than pulverizing the rove beetles, | 碾碎那些隐翅虫管用 |
[13:45] | because the mass spec showed nothing. | 因为质谱仪分析查无所获 |
[13:47] | You seem good, like you’re totally okay | 看来你挺好的 好像跟斯维斯分手之后 |
[13:49] | after breaking up with Sweets. | 还安然无恙 |
[13:51] | I am. | 确实如此 |
[13:52] | Now that I’m focusing solely on my career and science, | 现在我只关心我的事业和科学 |
[13:54] | I believe my life is together. | 我想我的生活很稳定 |
[13:55] | Well, thank God, because there is nothing more painful | 感谢上帝 因为没什么比看着 |
[13:58] | than watching an ex-couple do the awkward dance. | 一对昔日情侣心口不一更痛苦了 |
[14:00] | I assure you, I’ll handle seeing Lance in a professional way. | 我保证 我会专业地处理和兰斯的关系 |
[14:03] | Or you’ll want to stab him. | 还是你想捅死他 |
[14:05] | I mean, he did dump you | 我是说 他就在 |
[14:06] | on the night you were going to move in together. | 你们准备同居的那晚抛弃了你 |
[14:07] | I’m not a child, Dr. Hodgins. | 我不是孩子 哈金斯博士 |
[14:09] | – No, I just thought… – I’m sure you did. | -不是 我就觉得 -我知道 |
[14:11] | But idle gossip is not going to help us solve this murder. | 但闲聊八卦不能帮我们破案 |
[14:14] | Perhaps a bone scraping would provide | 也许刮擦骨头能比 |
[14:16] | more detailed analysis than a swab. | 只用棉签擦拭得到更详尽的分析 |
[14:18] | You could analyze your findings using… | 除了用立体成像 复合分析 |
[14:20] | not only under stereo, | 和偏光显微镜之外 |
[14:21] | compound and polarizing microscopes, | 你还可以用光能扩散分析仪 |
[14:23] | but also using an energy dispersive X ray. | 分析你找到的结果 |
[14:25] | That’s what Dr. Brennan would do, as well. | 布纳恩博士也会这么处理 |
[14:29] | You really have pulled yourself together. | 你还真是振作起来了 |
[14:31] | You’re welcome, Dr. Hodgins. | 不客气 哈金斯博士 |
[14:38] | Well, Sweets said that Dr. Craig | 斯维斯说克雷格博士 |
[14:40] | just filed a lawsuit against Green Passages | 因为他妻子的坟墓遭到亵渎 |
[14:42] | for desecration of his wife’s grave, | 刚对绿色通道提起了诉讼 |
[14:44] | which I cannot say that I blame him for. | 我觉得这也不能怪他 |
[14:46] | Booth is checking with their other clients | 布斯正在调查他们其他的客户 |
[14:48] | to see if anyone else had a problem with them. | 看是否还有其他人跟他们有过不愉快 |
[14:50] | Hmm. None of the other burial sites were disturbed. | 没有其他墓地被打开过 |
[14:53] | He thinks that maybe Rachel | 他觉得可能瑞秋 |
[14:55] | wasn’t quite as saintly as Akshay said. | 并不像阿克什说的那么圣洁 |
[14:58] | Looks like this death business can be lethal, huh? | 看来这摊死人生意真能搞死人啊 |
[15:02] | That is amusing. | 这句真逗 |
[15:04] | Because we’re investigating a murder. | 因为我们在调查谋杀案 |
[15:06] | – Right. – The juxtaposition of funerals and a killing… | -没错 -把葬礼和谋杀相提并论 |
[15:11] | Most people would just laugh, sweetie. | 人们大多只会笑而不谈 亲爱的 |
[15:14] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:15] | Checked out all lawsuits | 刚刚查看了 |
[15:16] | that were filed against Green Passages. | 所有针对绿色通道的诉讼案 |
[15:18] | – There’s Dr. Craig’s… – Understandable. | -有克雷格博士的起诉 -可以理解 |
[15:19] | And three other suits that were filed by this guy, Mick Warren. | 另有三起是个叫米克·沃伦的人提交的 |
[15:22] | Three? Did he have a burial site desecrate, too? | 三起 他也有一处殓葬地被亵渎了吗 |
[15:24] | No. He owns two cemeteries. | 不 他拥有两家墓园 |
[15:25] | And all the suits named Rachel Knox individually. | 所有的诉讼都是针对瑞秋·诺克斯个人的 |
[15:29] | Fraud, breach of promise. | 欺诈 毁约 |
[15:30] | Angry stuff. | 愤怒的产物 |
[15:30] | Yeah, he was trying to put her out of business. | 他想把她挤出这行 |
[15:32] | But you’re thinking, if that didn’t work… | 但你觉得 如果那也行不通… |
[15:34] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[15:36] | Thanks for waiting there, Mr. Warren. | 让您久等了 沃伦先生 |
[15:38] | This here is Dr. Sweets. | 这位是斯维斯博士 |
[15:39] | He’s going to be joining us. | 他也会加入我们的谈话 |
[15:40] | Dr. Sweets. | 你好斯维斯博士 |
[15:42] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[15:44] | I sure am sorry to hear about Rachel. | 瑞秋的事我确实很遗憾 |
[15:47] | She was a sweet thing. | 她很可爱 |
[15:49] | Little loony with all the New Age stuff, but sweet. | 有点新世纪的疯狂 但还是很可爱 |
[15:53] | You and Rachel Knox were business competitors? | 你和瑞秋·诺克斯是生意上的竞争对手 |
[15:55] | Nothing wrong with that. | 不犯法吧 |
[15:56] | Competition is what makes this country great. | 正是竞争使得国家强大 |
[15:59] | According to this suit you filed, | 根据你提交的起诉 |
[16:01] | Rachel reneged on a promise to go into business together? | 瑞秋食言找人合作经营了 |
[16:04] | Yes, she did. | 没错 她食言了 |
[16:05] | She had the land that was licensed for green burials, | 她有块能经营绿色殓葬的土地 |
[16:08] | and I have a strong brand. | 而我有强势的品牌 |
[16:10] | I thought we’d do well together. | 我以为我们会合作愉快 |
[16:12] | Even though she was loony? | 即使她有点疯狂 |
[16:13] | The boomers are dying, you know? | 知道吗 生育高峰期出生的人不断在死亡 |
[16:15] | There’s a fortune to be made on all these bozos | 这些家伙赚得盆满钵盈 |
[16:17] | driving around in their electric cars, | 以车代步缺乏运动 |
[16:20] | wanting to know the names of the chickens they’re eating. | 吃的东西花样百出 |
[16:22] | You do understand her backing out | 你很了解她为什么出尔反尔 |
[16:23] | gives you a strong motive to kill her. | 也给了你谋杀她强烈的动机 |
[16:25] | Yeah, I wanted to wipe her out. | 没错 我是想除掉她 |
[16:28] | In court. | 通过法律途径 |
[16:30] | We had a deal. | 我们有过合约 |
[16:31] | She takes up with this Mirza, | 可她搞上了这个米尔扎 |
[16:33] | and she reneges on the whole thing. | 就翻脸不认帐了 |
[16:34] | When you say “Takes up with…” | 你说”搞上了” |
[16:37] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[16:38] | They started sleeping together. | 他们上床了 |
[16:40] | I guess he gave her what she wanted, | 我猜他满足了她 |
[16:42] | and she gave him what I wanted. | 她就把我想要的给他了 |
[16:45] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:47] | You guys didn’t know that they were an item, did you? | 你们不知道他们是一对 是吧 |
[16:50] | Well… | 好呀 |
[16:51] | I wonder why Mr. Mirza would hide something like that. | 我倒想知道为什么米尔扎先生要隐瞒这一层 |
[17:11] | Hello, Lance. | 你好 兰斯 |
[17:12] | Don’t hover. You can come in. | 别瞎晃悠了 进来吧 |
[17:15] | I wasn’t… I wasn’t hovering. | 我没 没瞎晃悠 |
[17:16] | I just… I didn’t want to interrupt you | 我就是 不想打断你 |
[17:18] | if you were in the middle of something. | 假如你在忙的话 |
[17:20] | Too late. How can I help you? | 已经打断了 有事吗 |
[17:21] | Uh, I… well, you know… | 我呢 |
[17:25] | I-I was in the lab. | 我就在实验室 |
[17:27] | We haven’t seen each other since… | 自从我们上次 |
[17:29] | since, you know… since we last saw each other, and… | 见面之后就再也没见过了 |
[17:32] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[17:33] | Good. I’m good. How you doing? | 好 很好 你怎么样 |
[17:35] | I’m reexamining Rachel Knox’s X rays, | 我正在重新检查瑞秋·诺克斯的X光片 |
[17:37] | hoping to find leads toward a murder weapon. | 希望能找到关于凶器的线索 |
[17:39] | Actually, I meant… | 实际上 我是说 |
[17:40] | In doing so, I realized the fracture | 于是 我发现骨折 |
[17:41] | to the right side of her nasal bone is remodeled. | 她右侧鼻骨有愈合痕迹 |
[17:44] | And that means that about six months before her death, | 这意味着在死前六个月左右 |
[17:46] | Rachel Knox sustained a blow to the face. | 瑞秋·诺克斯的面部被打了 |
[17:48] | Cool. Actually, when I asked how you were doing, | 不错 其实我问你怎么样了 |
[17:50] | I meant you personally, not you in the case. | 是想问你过得还好吗 不是问案子 |
[17:54] | I don’t think there’s any real need for that conversation. | 我觉得真没必要说这些 |
[17:56] | Sure, there is. | 当然有必要 |
[17:58] | We were part of each other’s lives for a long time. | 在很长时间里 我们是彼此生活的一部分 |
[18:00] | What, are we supposed to just stop? | 难道分手了就不能再有交集了吗 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:04] | This is my first serious breakup. | 这是我第一次严肃的分手 |
[18:05] | Yeah, me, too, but I don’t think we… | 我也是 但我不认为我们… |
[18:07] | we have to stop talking to each other. | 我们就连话都不说了 |
[18:09] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:11] | Have you found a place to live yet? | 你找到地方住了吗 |
[18:12] | I’m staying in the apartment you found for us. | 我住在你为我们找的公寓里 |
[18:14] | – Nice. – It’s working out very well. | -很好 -房子很不错 |
[18:15] | I hear you’re still living with Dr. Brennan and Agent Booth. | 听说你还跟布纳恩博士和布斯探员住一起 |
[18:19] | Mmm… little bit, temporarily. | 算是吧 只是暂时的 |
[18:22] | Also, I’m writing a paper on | 我还在写一篇文章 |
[18:23] | asymmetrical bilateral fracturing of pubic tubercles | 关于罗马尼亚锡吉什瓦拉后中世纪 |
[18:26] | in late surgical separation of post-Medieval | 连体双胞胎的晚期分离手术中 |
[18:28] | conjoined twins in Sighisoara, Romania. | 耻骨结节的不对称双边破裂 |
[18:30] | Wow. Nice. Well done. | 很好 太棒了 |
[18:32] | I, uh… hey, I had a paper on body symmetry and cognition | 我在《心理学年度评论》上发表了 |
[18:36] | published in the Annual Review of Psychology, so… | 关于人体对称性和认知力的论文 |
[18:38] | I know. Congratulations. | 我知道 祝贺你 |
[18:40] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[18:41] | You credited me, which was very nice. | 你提到我了 这很贴心 |
[18:44] | Everything I learned about body symmetry, | 我对人体对称的知识 |
[18:47] | I learned… from you. | 都是跟你学的 |
[18:49] | Very generous of you, Lance. | 你很大度 兰斯 |
[18:51] | Now, I must get these details to Dr. Brennan. | 现在我得把这些细节汇报给布纳恩博士 |
[18:53] | It was good seeing you. | 见到你真好 |
[18:56] | Yeah, it’s nice to… | 很高兴… |
[18:57] | nice to be working with you again. | 再次和你共事 |
[19:02] | I didn’t tell you about me and Rachel | 我没告诉你们我和瑞秋的事 |
[19:03] | because it’s… it’s practically ancient history. | 是因为那简直是古代的事情了 |
[19:06] | I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑 |
[19:06] | Ancient history began over 5,000 years ago, | 古代要从五千年前开始 |
[19:09] | stops at the beginning of the Middle Ages. | 结束于中世纪的开端 |
[19:11] | Rachel and I broke up nearly a year ago. | 瑞秋和我将近一年前就分手了 |
[19:13] | It doesn’t mean anything anymore, | 这段感情已不再有意义 |
[19:14] | and it has nothing to do with what happened to her. | 和发生在她身上的事情没有关系 |
[19:16] | Only thing is, you don’t get to decide any of that. | 有没有关系可不是你说了算的 |
[19:18] | By “Nearly a year ago,” do you mean seven months? | 你说的”将近一年前” 是七个月吗 |
[19:21] | Yeah, yeah, seven months sounds about right. | 是吧 应该是七个月 |
[19:22] | That’s around the time someone smashed her in the face. | 就是那段时间 有人打了她的脸 |
[19:28] | I would never do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[19:31] | Not on purpose. | 至少不是故意的 |
[19:33] | Right, so you accidentally smashed her in the face. | 没错 你是意外的打在她脸上了 |
[19:39] | – This is embarrassing. – Embarrassing? | -这事说起来很尴尬 -是尴尬吗 |
[19:40] | I’m thinking more “incriminating”, | 我想说是”有罪”还差不多 |
[19:43] | so spit it out. | 你就都招了吧 |
[19:44] | Rachel is… was a Tantric master. | 瑞秋是 曾是位密宗大师 |
[19:48] | Tantric sex? | 密宗性爱吗 |
[19:49] | Bones, there’s got to be other kinds of… | 骨头 你就不能说得委婉点吗 |
[19:50] | – Yes, Tantric sex. – Okay, carry on. | -是的 密宗性爱 -好吧 继续说 |
[19:52] | During one of our… sessions, | 在我们的一次”练习活动”中 |
[19:54] | I fell. | 我跌下来了 |
[19:56] | I got tired, I slipped, | 我太累了 于是滑倒了 |
[19:57] | I was shifting my position, and my elbow hit her. | 我在换姿势的时候 手肘打到了她 |
[20:00] | It’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最傻的事情了 |
[20:02] | It’s understandable. | 这可以理解 |
[20:04] | A successful Tantric session lasts seven, eight hours | 一次成功的密宗练习长达七八个小时 |
[20:07] | and can cause extreme, sometimes painful, muscle fatigue. | 能导致过度的肌肉疲劳 有时还会疼痛 |
[20:10] | Or she wanted out, he didn’t, | 或许是她想分手 他不想 |
[20:12] | then something snapped. | 事情就那么发生了 |
[20:13] | No, I knew Rachel’s policy up front. | 不是的 我事先知道瑞秋的规矩 |
[20:15] | What kind of policy? | 什么样的规矩 |
[20:16] | Rachel had a three-month maximum with a guy, | 瑞秋和每个男人在一起最多三个月 |
[20:19] | and then she moved on. | 然后她就会换人 |
[20:20] | She wanted fabulous sex, | 她想要美好的性爱 |
[20:21] | spiritual connection, no strings. | 心灵上的交流 没有束缚 |
[20:23] | So, you were only with her for three months? | 那你只和她在一起三个月吗 |
[20:26] | Best three months of my life. | 我生命中最美好的三个月 |
[20:27] | Then what, you went back to business as usual? | 然后呢 你们又像往常一样共同工作了吗 |
[20:29] | That was the arrangement. | 就是这么约定的 |
[20:30] | It’s often quite difficult for a man | 让男人妥协于女人的规矩 |
[20:32] | to accord to a woman’s rules, | 通常是很困难的 |
[20:33] | especially when rather exquisite sex is involved. | 尤其是牵扯到美好的性生活 |
[20:36] | Look, I had my time with Rachel. | 我和瑞秋度过了美好的时光 |
[20:38] | We were something, then she moved on | 我们曾经在一起过 然后她向前看了 |
[20:40] | and we went back to being what we always were: | 然后我们又恢复到之前的关系 |
[20:42] | good friends and business partners. | 好朋友和生意伙伴 |
[20:46] | Death business. | 死人生意 |
[20:48] | Look, do you mind? I have to get back to work. | 不介意的话 我得回去工作了 |
[20:51] | Losing Rachel has left me shorthanded. | 失去了瑞秋 我们已经人手不足了 |
[20:58] | Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士 |
[21:00] | I’ve made a startling discovery. | 我有一个惊人的发现 |
[21:02] | Let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[21:03] | Monica Craig died of lung cancer, correct? | 莫妮卡·克雷格死于肺癌 对吧 |
[21:05] | Yes. It metastasized to her brain and to her spine, | 没错 癌细胞转移到她的大脑和脊髓 |
[21:08] | amongst other areas. | 以及其它部位 |
[21:09] | May I commandeer your computer? | 可以用一下你的电脑吗 |
[21:19] | This shows bone metastasis in the femur. | 这张图显示了股骨中的骨转移 |
[21:22] | Why don’t we just jump to the startling discovery? | 直接说你那惊人的发现吧 |
[21:24] | I don’t think Monica Craig’s cancer | 我认为莫妮卡·克雷格的癌症 |
[21:26] | was advanced enough to cause actual death. | 还没发展到足以致死的程度 |
[21:28] | – What? – I believe she had | -你说什么 -我认为 |
[21:30] | weeks left to live at the time of her death, | 她本该有好几个星期可活 |
[21:32] | perhaps even months. | 甚至几个月 |
[21:34] | That is a startling discovery. | 这发现可够惊人的 |
[21:35] | We have no apparent cause of death for Monica Craig. | 我们没有莫妮卡·克雷格的明确死因 |
[21:37] | Because we blamed it on the cancer. | 因为我们认为是癌症 |
[21:39] | – Good job, Ms. Wick. – I know. | -做得漂亮 维克女士 -我知道 |
[21:44] | So, using the info that Daisy gave us, | 根据黛西给我们的资料 |
[21:45] | Hodgins and I have been working together to try to narrow down | 哈金斯和我协同合作 来试着缩小 |
[21:49] | the weapon that was used to create the kill-shot wound. | 造成杀伤性创伤所用武器的范围 |
[21:53] | So I took a 3-D impression of the wound to the sternum | 我用三维影像演示胸骨的创伤 |
[21:56] | to create an image, which gives us… | 来得到凶器的图像 我们看到… |
[22:00] | That’s a very distinctive pattern. | 这图案还真是很有特色 |
[22:01] | Scrapings contained particulates of amazonite, | 残余物中含有绿长石微粒 |
[22:04] | it’s a stone indigenous to this area. | 是该地区的所出产的一种石头 |
[22:06] | I checked the database to see if there were any stone weapons | 我查了数据库 看是否有石头武器 |
[22:08] | that could create a similar wound pattern. | 能造成类似的伤痕模式 |
[22:12] | All ancient weapons. | 都是古代的武器 |
[22:13] | Yes, but do not despair, | 但是请别绝望 |
[22:15] | because the stone contained microscopic | 因为石头中含有非常微小的 |
[22:17] | particles of diamonds, which means… | 金刚石微粒 这意味着 |
[22:20] | – Saws. – Yeah, I also found cutting oil. | -锯子 -没错 我还发现了切削油 |
[22:22] | So, the weapon was a cut rock, sourced locally. | 所以武器是一块切割过的石头 本地出产 |
[22:27] | A stone, a-a burial marker. | 一块作为墓碑的石头 |
[22:29] | And Mirza makes all of the burial markers | 米尔扎为绿色通道的客户 |
[22:32] | for Green Passages. Well done. | 亲手打造所有墓碑 干得漂亮 |
[22:34] | Now we know the victim was crushed | 现在我们知道了受害人 |
[22:36] | by a stone burial marker, | 是被一块墓碑石撞击而死 |
[22:38] | and we know who made it. | 我们还知道这墓碑是谁打造的 |
[22:48] | You know, everything just keeps coming back to you. | 所有的证据都指向了你 |
[22:51] | You forget to mention something, | 有些事情你忘了说 |
[22:52] | we find out about it, we dig a little bit more, | 我们也发现了 我们再调查调查 |
[22:54] | and then, hey, boom, there’s something else. | 然后你猜怎么着 又有新发现了 |
[22:56] | I lost my partner, Agent Booth. | 我失去了我的生意伙伴 布斯探员 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry if my thoughts are muddled. | 我很抱歉我的脑子一团乱 |
[23:00] | Memory loss from grief is quite common. | 悲伤引起的记忆缺失是很常见的 |
[23:03] | And convenient. | 这也是个便利的借口 |
[23:04] | In your catalog, it says that | 你的服务手册里说 |
[23:06] | you hand-carve all of the grave markers for your clients. | 你会为所有的客户手工打造墓碑 |
[23:10] | Yes. That is part of our service. | 是的 那是我们的服务项目之一 |
[23:11] | Including Mrs. Craig’s? | 包括克雷格夫人的墓碑吗 |
[23:13] | Yes. That was a beautiful marker. | 是的 那是个漂亮的墓碑 |
[23:14] | I carved the symbol Qi. | 我刻上了”气”的符号 |
[23:15] | The Chinese symbol for life force. | 在中国文化中象征生命力 |
[23:17] | It meant a lot to her. | 这对她来说意义重大 |
[23:18] | It was carved from a local stone slab. | 是用当地的石板雕刻而成的 |
[23:20] | I can give you its dimensions and its weight. | 我可以给你们石板的大小和重量 |
[23:23] | I don’t want to leave anything out this time. | 这次什么我也不想落下了 |
[23:25] | Grief really makes you a smart-ass, too. | 悲伤也让你变聪明了 |
[23:27] | No, no, no no. That comes from being repeatedly accused | 不 变聪明是因为我一遍又一遍地 |
[23:29] | of a crime I did not commit. | 被指控莫须有的罪名 |
[23:33] | We might not have been intimate anymore, | 我们是不在一起了 |
[23:37] | but I loved Rachel. | 但是我爱瑞秋 |
[23:38] | Oh, I believe you loved her, but she ended the affair, | 我相信你爱她 但是她要终止关系 |
[23:41] | which made you really angry. | 那会使你很生气 |
[23:42] | You should know that | 你要知道 |
[23:44] | the marker you placed on the grave | 你放在墓地上的墓碑 |
[23:46] | is headed for the lab at the Jeffersonian. | 已经被送到杰斐逊实验室 |
[23:48] | What? | 什么 |
[23:49] | Wait. You think someone used the marker to kill Rachel? | 等等 你说有人用那个墓碑杀了瑞秋 |
[23:52] | When a killer bludgeons someone that violently, | 当凶手那样残忍地攻击别人 |
[23:55] | he usually leaves behind some DNA. | 他一般会在上面留下DNA |
[23:57] | Oh, okay, so I can expect | 好吧 所以我估计 |
[23:58] | you guys again asking for a DNA sample. | 你们是来要我的DNA样本了 |
[24:01] | Oh, but that shouldn’t matter to you, | 但你肯定不介意 |
[24:02] | ’cause you’re innocent, right? | 因为你那么无辜 |
[24:02] | Yeah, that is right, actually, but you know what? | 是的 我是很无辜 但是 |
[24:04] | Just to be on the safe side, I’m gonna consult an attorney. | 保险起见 我要先咨询一下律师 |
[24:19] | Dr. Hodgins. | 哈金斯博士 |
[24:20] | Everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[24:21] | You’re not mad at your beetles, are you? | 你不是在冲甲虫们发火吧 |
[24:24] | No. Maybe a little disappointed. | 没有 可能是有点失望 |
[24:25] | But no, I was just thinking about what Daisy said– | 但是没发火 我只是在想黛西说 |
[24:27] | that Monica Craig’s cancer wouldn’t have killed her yet. | 莫妮卡·克雷格的癌症不足以致死的事 |
[24:30] | Cancer metastasizes differently in every person. | 癌症转移情况每个人都不一样 |
[24:33] | We’ll be running more tests, though. | 不过我们是要再做些检查 |
[24:37] | I want to be shot into the sun. | 我想被撒进太阳里 |
[24:39] | – Uh… what? – When I die. | -什么 -我死以后 |
[24:40] | I want to be loaded into a spacecraft | 我想被装进宇宙飞船 |
[24:42] | and shot into the sun. Return to the source. | 向太阳发射 重归本源 |
[24:45] | You’re not expecting me to arrange that, though, yeah? | 你不是想让我安排这事吧 |
[24:48] | No, I got it covered, thank you. | 不 我已经安排好了 谢谢 |
[24:50] | How about you? How do you want to go out? | 你呢 你死后想怎么安葬 |
[24:52] | I’m not going in the ground, that’s for damn sure. | 绝对不是土葬 我十分确定 |
[24:55] | I’ve hit a chord. Why is that? | 我问到点子上了 为什么啊 |
[24:57] | Eleanor Marks. New York. May 1994. | 埃莉诺·马克斯 纽约 1994年五月 |
[25:00] | Is that one of your cases? | 是你的案子吗 |
[25:01] | It wasn’t my fault, thank goodness. | 不是我的错 谢天谢地 |
[25:03] | She was pronounced dead by a colleague. | 我一个同事宣布她死亡的 |
[25:05] | But when the pallbearers were carrying | 但是当送葬者抬着 |
[25:07] | her coffin to her grave, they heard scratching. | 棺材去墓地的时候 他们听到了刮擦声 |
[25:10] | – She was alive? – It turns out, she’d been in a coma, | -她还活着 -结果 她是昏迷而已 |
[25:12] | which is why I’m going cremation all the way. | 所以我决定以后一定要火化 |
[25:14] | I get it. Although you might want to think about the sun. | 明白了 不过你可以考虑一下太阳 |
[25:19] | Oh, my God! Look at this! | 天呐 看这个 |
[25:22] | At what, specifically? | 看什么 |
[25:24] | Here. Look at this. | 这里 看这个 |
[25:29] | They’re different sizes. See these guys? | 它们大小不一样 看见这几只了吗 |
[25:31] | They’re growing at a rate | 它们的生长速率 |
[25:32] | that’s considered normal for beetles, right? | 对甲虫来说是正常的 |
[25:34] | – But the others… – Oh, their gross, wormy bellies are swollen. | -但其他的 -它们恶心的虫肚胀大了 |
[25:37] | Exactly. They’re obese, which is entomologically impossible. | 它们长肥了 在昆虫学上是不可能的 |
[25:41] | See, beetles have protein receptors | 甲虫身上有 |
[25:43] | that prevent them from overeating, | 阻止它们暴食的蛋白质受体 |
[25:44] | but something interfered with that. | 但是有东西干扰了受体 |
[25:46] | They might be able to tell us how she died. | 它们没准能告诉我们她是怎么死的 |
[25:47] | Hey, do you know where the coffee grinder is? | 你知道咖啡磨豆机在哪里不 |
[25:49] | Why is that? | 问它干嘛 |
[25:50] | Well, the blender’s broken. I’m gonna have to grind up these | 搅拌机坏了 我要用它研磨这些 |
[25:52] | little blimps, find out what gave ’em an eating disorder. | 小东西 看是什么让它们饮食失调的 |
[25:55] | You’ll be replacing the coffee grinder with a new one, yes? | 你会再买一个新的咖啡机的 是吧 |
[26:01] | You know what? I don’t like this guy Akshay. | 我跟你说 我不喜欢这个叫阿克什的 |
[26:02] | I just don’t like him. | 就是不喜欢他 |
[26:03] | I think we should bring in Dr. Craig and talk to him again. | 我觉得我们应该再叫来克雷格博士谈谈 |
[26:06] | When his wife was dying, he dealt with both Akshay Mirza | 他妻子临终前 到瑞秋被谋杀 |
[26:09] | and Rachel before she was murdered. | 他和阿克什·米尔扎还有瑞秋都接触过 |
[26:11] | Okay, so you’re thinking that he may have noticed | 所以你觉得他会注意到 |
[26:12] | some friction between them? | 俩人之间的一些摩擦 |
[26:13] | Oh, definitely. You know, small things he saw | 肯定会 他看到的 |
[26:15] | that might appear to be meaningless | 他觉得微不足道的小事 |
[26:16] | could have great meaning. | 可能其实很重要 |
[26:17] | All right, tell you what. I will give him a call. | 好吧 我会给他打电话的 |
[26:20] | Booth, I have a question. | 布斯 我有一个问题 |
[26:21] | You know what? Am I going to regret this? | 什么问题 我会后悔听你说吗 |
[26:22] | – Well, when I saw Daisy today… – No! No, no. | -当我今天看到黛西 -不 不行 |
[26:25] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你都没听我问完 |
[26:26] | I don’t have to. The answer is no. | 不用听完 答案是不行 |
[26:28] | It’s not about us getting back together, okay? | 我不是在说我俩复合的事 |
[26:29] | – It’s about me. – No. Whatever you’re thinking right now– | -是关于我 -无论你现在在想什么 |
[26:32] | just… just get it out of your mind. | 就赶快别想了 |
[26:35] | – If you just… hear-hear me out. I realized… – No. | -就听我说完 我意识到 -不 |
[26:37] | Make no decisions based on seeing Daisy, understand? No. | 刚看到黛西什么决定都不要做 懂吗 |
[26:40] | Getting an apartment? | 去找间公寓 |
[26:40] | No, ’cause you’d just end up getting the wrong place | 不 因为你出发点是错的 |
[26:42] | for all the wrong reasons, right? | 所以结果一定不对 |
[26:43] | Well, if you’d just let me talk. | 你先听我把话说完 |
[26:44] | No, I’m not gonna let you talk. | 不 我不打算听你说 |
[26:45] | Just get it out of your mind. You understand? | 快别想了 懂了吗 |
[26:46] | You need two weeks, and one good night of getting drunk. | 你需要两周时间 加一个醉醺醺的晚上 |
[26:50] | All right? Look, that’s what you need | 那才是你需要的 |
[26:52] | – so you can think straight. – But… | -这样才能想清楚 -但是 |
[26:53] | These are scientific facts. | 这些是科学事实 |
[26:54] | – No. The answer is no. – But… | -不行 绝对不行 -但是 |
[26:55] | This conversation is over. | 谈话结束 |
[26:56] | I’m gonna go call the husband. Bye-bye. | 我要给那个丈夫打电话了 再见 |
[26:57] | No. Out of your mind. | 不行 别想了 |
[27:03] | So, I hope it wasn’t too weird before at the lab. | 我希望之前在实验室的时候不是很怪 |
[27:06] | Not at all. | 一点都不怪 |
[27:08] | It was actually really nice to see you again. | 事实上 再见到你真是太好了 |
[27:10] | And I’m glad we’re mature enough | 我还很高兴我们都长大了 |
[27:11] | to have a cup of coffee together. | 还可以在一起喝杯咖啡 |
[27:18] | So, I’ve missed you. I’ve missed you. | 我曾经 想你 想过你 |
[27:20] | Um, you know, ’cause you were | 你懂 因为你曾经 |
[27:21] | such a big part of my life. | 是我生命里的一部分 |
[27:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:28] | The other night, I woke up in the middle of the night. | 有一天 我半夜忽然醒了 |
[27:31] | 3. 20? | 三点二十 |
[27:33] | Of course. When else? | 当然 还能是什么时候 |
[27:36] | And I reached out to touch you. | 然后我伸手去找你 |
[27:39] | But I wasn’t there. | 但是我不在 |
[27:42] | But I don’t want you to think I’ve been alone this whole time. | 不过我不希望你觉得我这段时间都一个人 |
[27:45] | So, you’re seeing someone? | 你又遇到什么人了吗 |
[27:46] | A pathologist, on and off. | 一个病理学家 断断续续地 |
[27:49] | He also does stand-up on the weekends. | 他周末也会去表演单口 |
[27:51] | That’s nice. Sounds nice. | 很好的 听上去不错 |
[27:55] | I’ve been… I’ve been sort of seeing someone, too. | 我也 我也遇到了一个人 |
[27:58] | Uh, from the Bureau. It’s, uh, nothing serious. | 局里的 不是很认真 |
[28:02] | I’m glad for you. I’ll bet she’s great. | 我替你高兴 她一定很棒 |
[28:11] | I want to say something. | 我有话想说 |
[28:17] | Since we split, I’ve been thinking. | 自从我们分开以后 我想了很多 |
[28:22] | And… I wanted to see you again | 我想再见你 |
[28:25] | because I wanted to see… | 因为我想知道 |
[28:26] | See if it was a mistake? | 想知道以前是不是个错误 |
[28:28] | – Yes. – Me, too. | -是的 -我也是 |
[28:33] | I mean, we had so much… | 我是说 我们以前那么好 |
[28:39] | But it was a mistake. | 但那确实是个错误 |
[28:41] | We don’t belong together. | 我们不属于彼此 |
[28:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:50] | Now we don’t have to question that anymore. | 现在我们不用再纠结那个问题了 |
[28:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:58] | I got to go. I have an interrogation. | 我得走了 有个问讯 |
[29:01] | Oh, no problem. | 没关系 |
[29:02] | But this was good, right? | 但是这很好 对吧 |
[29:04] | This was good, Lance. Thanks. | 很好 兰斯 谢谢 |
[29:10] | So I’ll see you. | 那就再见了 |
[29:12] | See you. | 再见 |
[29:21] | I heard that Rachel and Akshay had been involved, | 我听说瑞秋和阿克什有关系 |
[29:23] | but it didn’t seem to me like they were that close. | 但是我没看出来关系那么亲近 |
[29:26] | They were never physical around you? | 他们在你面前没有身体接触吗 |
[29:28] | Sometimes, I guess. | 有时候有吧 我猜 |
[29:31] | They were just different. | 他们很不一样 |
[29:32] | Akshay tried to seem spiritual like Rachel, | 阿克什想要像瑞秋那样超凡脱俗 |
[29:36] | but I never really believed it. | 但我从没相信过 |
[29:38] | That’s probably one of the reasons you’re suing him. | 这很可能是你起诉他的原因之一 |
[29:40] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[29:42] | – Rachel wasn’t like that? – Oh, God, no. | -瑞秋 不是那样的吗 -当然不是 |
[29:45] | No, Rachel was with us | 瑞秋在莫妮卡 |
[29:47] | in the early stages of Monica’s cancer, | 癌症早期和我们一起 |
[29:49] | talking to her and arranging her funeral wishes, | 陪她聊天 安排她的葬礼遗愿 |
[29:52] | choreographing the memorial service. | 编排追悼会 |
[29:54] | Akshay just seemed like he wanted to rush things along, | 阿克什好像想急着完成 |
[29:58] | move on to the next client. | 然后接下一个客户 |
[30:01] | I hope they weren’t a couple, | 我不希望他们是一对 |
[30:02] | because Rachel deserved a lot more than Akshay. | 因为瑞秋比阿克什好太多了 |
[30:07] | My beetles are bingers. | 我的甲壳虫很活跃 |
[30:09] | I don’t know what that means. | 那意味着什么 |
[30:10] | Like Dr. Brennan, I need clarity. | 就像布纳恩博士 我需要清晰的解释 |
[30:13] | Right. Pretty much the only thing | 好吧 唯一能影响 |
[30:14] | that can disturb a beetle’s feeding pattern | 甲壳虫喂养模式 |
[30:16] | and make them chunky is something toxic. | 并让他们变胖的是某种毒素 |
[30:19] | But I thought the tox screens on the flesh samples | 但我以为两个受害者 |
[30:21] | of both victims came back negative for any drugs. | 肉样品毒理检验结果是呈阴性的 |
[30:22] | Because the beetles were all the same size | 因为我收集甲壳虫的时候 |
[30:24] | when I collected them, | 它们都是大小一样 |
[30:25] | but being ground up together– it hid the results. | 但放在一起就隐藏了真实的原因 |
[30:27] | Oh, so this time you only used the fat beetles | 所以你这次只用了胖甲壳虫 |
[30:29] | to run through the GC Mass Spec. | 来进行质谱检测 |
[30:30] | Exactly, and in the beetles that were on Monica Craig, | 没错 而且在莫妮卡·克雷格身上的甲壳虫 |
[30:34] | I discovered the presence of methylone. | 我发现了醋酸甲泼尼龙制剂 |
[30:36] | Bath salts. That’s a recreational drug. | 浴盐 这是消遣性毒品 |
[30:38] | Particularly nasty. | 相当讨厌的 |
[30:40] | Last year, the DEA issued an emergency ban on it. | 去年 缉毒局所对此发布了紧急禁令 |
[30:43] | I can’t imagine a cancer patient | 我无法想象一个癌症患者 |
[30:44] | in her condition using recreational drugs. | 在这种情况下用消遣性毒品 |
[30:46] | Are you thinking she was poisoned? | 你觉得她是被下毒的吗 |
[30:48] | If she overdosed of methylone, using that would explain | 如果她醋酸甲泼尼龙制剂过量 |
[30:51] | why Mrs. Craig died | 那就能解释为什么克雷格夫人 |
[30:52] | before her cancer reached its most advanced stage. | 在她癌症最晚期前就死了 |
[30:54] | Methylone doesn’t just present in tissue. | 醋酸甲泼尼龙制剂不会出现在肌肉组织里 |
[30:56] | It would also be evident in bone marrow. | 在骨髓里也会很明显 |
[30:58] | If I take samples, and I find excessive levels, then… | 如果我取样品发现过度剂量 那就说明 |
[31:01] | Then we’re dealing with two murders. | 我们面对的是两起谋杀案 |
[31:09] | I was hoping that you would redo your will today. | 我希望你今天能重写遗愿 |
[31:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:13] | Because, Booth, you can’t just leave it to me | 因为 布斯 你不能把怎么安葬你的 |
[31:14] | how to bury you. | 难题留给我 |
[31:15] | Well, look, I told you, I trust you. | 我说过 我相信你 |
[31:16] | But your funeral is your last message | 但你的葬礼是你对爱的人 |
[31:19] | to your loved ones. | 最后的遗言 |
[31:20] | Especially Christine, if she’s a child. | 特别是克里斯汀 如果她还是个孩子 |
[31:22] | Really? What’s your last message look like? | 是吗 那你最后的遗言是怎样的 |
[31:24] | I’ve planned for a Celestial Funeral. | 我想要个天体葬礼 |
[31:26] | Also known as a Tibetan Sky Funeral. | 也叫西藏天空葬礼 |
[31:28] | The deceased is carried to a mountain plateau | 已故的人被带到高原地区 |
[31:32] | where a lama burial master breaks the body. | 由喇嘛天葬师打破身体 |
[31:36] | Breaks the body? | 打破身体 |
[31:37] | Dismembers. | 即是肢解 |
[31:39] | Then pulverizes with a hammer, which allows for optimum | 然后用锤子磨碎 就能很好的 |
[31:41] | scavenging by vultures. | 让秃鹰吃掉 |
[31:45] | You’re messing with me. | 你在耍我 |
[31:46] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[31:47] | My instructions are very explicit. | 我的说明已经很详细了 |
[31:49] | To give yourself to the air. | 让自己化作尘埃 |
[31:50] | It’s-it’s a beautiful ceremony. | 这是很美丽的葬礼 |
[31:53] | Vultures and hammers? | 秃鹰和锤子 |
[31:54] | That’s your-your last message to the world? To me? | 这就是你对世界最后的留言 给我的 |
[31:57] | To Christine? | 给克里斯汀的 |
[31:58] | Vultures and hammers? | 秃鹰和锤子 |
[32:02] | I’m gonna go get the car. | 我去开车 |
[32:16] | My wife died of cancer. | 我妻子死于癌症 |
[32:17] | And I’m trying to figure out if you really believe that. | 我想知道你真的相信吗 |
[32:23] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[32:24] | It’s a banned substance called methylone. | 这是禁用物质 叫醋酸甲泼尼龙制剂 |
[32:27] | You know it? | 你知道吗 |
[32:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[32:30] | Sir, you’re gonna have to stop lying to me. | 先生 你不要再对我撒谎了 |
[32:31] | You used methylone to treat depression | 你在醋酸甲泼尼龙制剂被禁前 |
[32:33] | in your practice before it was banned. | 用它来治疗抑郁症 |
[32:34] | No, no, no. No. No. | 不 不 不是的 |
[32:36] | Your wife died of a methylone overdose. | 你妻子死于醋酸甲泼尼龙制剂过量 |
[32:37] | I did not murder my wife. | 我没有谋杀我妻子 |
[32:43] | Well, what some people call murder, | 有些人称之为谋杀 |
[32:45] | others might call mercy. | 有些人则称之为怜悯 |
[32:55] | Monica begged me. | 莫妮卡恳求我 |
[32:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:59] | She was in terrible pain. | 她疼痛难忍 |
[33:02] | My wife– she loved life, | 我妻子热爱生活 |
[33:03] | but this was not life. | 但那哪算生活啊 |
[33:07] | She kept telling me if I loved her… | 她不停告诉我如果我爱她 |
[33:09] | – You helped her. – No, I did not help her. | -你帮了她 -没有 我没帮她 |
[33:13] | But I did not stop her. | 但我没有阻止她 |
[33:23] | What happens to me now? | 我现在会怎样呢 |
[33:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:25] | Well, I just confessed to allowing my wife to kill herself. | 我刚承认任由我妻子自杀 |
[33:29] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[33:31] | we’re looking for a murderer. | 我们要找的是谋杀的凶手 |
[33:32] | What happens now is… | 现在的情况是 |
[33:35] | you go home. | 你回家 |
[33:42] | …Seeley Joseph Booth, of Washington D.C., | 华盛顿特区的瑟雷·约瑟夫·布斯 |
[33:46] | revoke my former Will and Codicils… | 撤销之前写在记事贴上的 |
[33:49] | written on a sticky note. | 遗嘱及附录 |
[33:51] | This is… | 这真是 |
[33:54] | Thing sucks. | 太差劲了 |
[33:55] | So, I wrote up my findings on Wes Craig. | 我写了我对韦斯·克雷格的发现 |
[33:58] | His grief is very real. | 他的悲痛是真的 |
[34:00] | The guilt he feels is attached to the fact | 他的内疚源自 |
[34:02] | that he provided Monica Craig with the drug | 他提供毒药 |
[34:04] | she used to kill herself. | 让莫妮卡·克雷格自杀 |
[34:05] | – And he has guilt? – Oh, yeah. | -他内疚吗 -对 |
[34:07] | One might even say he displays more signifiers of guilt | 甚至可以说他的内疚感 |
[34:10] | than he does of grief, | 比悲痛感更甚 |
[34:10] | though the two are inextricably linked. | 尽管这两样密不可分 |
[34:12] | Sometimes when a loved one dies, we feel survivor’s guilt. | 有时候当爱的人死去 活着的人会有负罪感 |
[34:15] | You probably felt it yourself in the military. | 可能你在部队里也有过这样的感受 |
[34:18] | So you’re saying all the phone calls | 你是说克雷格给瑞秋·诺克斯 |
[34:19] | that Craig made to Rachel Knox | 打那么多电话 |
[34:21] | – indicate his state of mind? – Yes. | -表明了他的心理状态 -对 |
[34:22] | The number of calls he made per day increased | 他妻子自杀的日子越近 |
[34:25] | as the day of his wife’s suicide drew nearer. | 他每天打电话的次数越多 |
[34:30] | – What? – He starts out calling, | -怎么了 -他开始打电话 |
[34:31] | say, what, once a week for a while. Then… | 每周一次 然后 |
[34:34] | several times a day. | 每天几次 |
[34:35] | – Right. – Right. | -对 -好吧 |
[34:36] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[34:40] | I don’t know what I’m looking for. | 我不知道要看什么 |
[34:41] | The timeline. There’s a pattern. | 时间线 有种模式 |
[34:46] | – Yeah. – The period of time | -没错 -这段时间 |
[34:47] | he made all these phone calls. | 他打了所有这些电话 |
[34:48] | Just over three months and then they stop. | 三个月后就停止了 |
[34:50] | Two days before his wife’s death. | 就在他妻子死前两天 |
[34:53] | – Three months. – That’s the period of time | -三个月 -就是那段时间 |
[34:54] | Rachel Knox would sleep with any one man. | 瑞秋·诺克斯可以和任何一个男人上床 |
[34:58] | You want me to talk to him again? | 你要我再跟他谈谈吗 |
[35:00] | No. I have this one. | 不用 这次我去 |
[35:14] | This room’s even scarier than the last one. | 这间房比之前那间恐怖多了 |
[35:20] | And you’re scarier than the psychologist. | 你比那个心理医生更让人恐惧 |
[35:21] | You know what? According to our records, | 知道吗 根据记录 |
[35:23] | you made 405 phone calls to Rachel Knox in three months. | 过去三个月你给瑞秋·诺克斯打了405次电话 |
[35:26] | No. These-these calls, they were all about Monica. | 不 这些电话都是关于莫妮卡的 |
[35:31] | You know what I’m thinking? | 知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[35:32] | I’m thinking, why would a man use | 我在想 为什么一个男人要用 |
[35:35] | a wife’s tombstone to kill someone. | 他妻子的墓碑杀人 |
[35:38] | Why? You had an affair with Rachel Knox. | 为什么 因为你和瑞秋·诺克斯有婚外情 |
[35:40] | I did not admit to that. | 我不承认 |
[35:41] | Rachel Knox advised you to euthanize your wife. | 瑞秋·诺克斯建议你给妻子安乐死 |
[35:44] | My wife killed herself. | 我妻子是自杀的 |
[35:46] | Our shrink says that she didn’t. | 我们的精神病专家说她不是 |
[35:47] | I mean, if she did, then… | 如果她是自杀 那么 |
[35:50] | you wouldn’t be feeling guilty. | 你不会感到内疚 |
[35:54] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么 |
[35:55] | He says that only a guilty husband | 他说只有心怀愧疚的丈夫 |
[35:57] | would put the special grave marker back | 才会把有特殊意义的墓碑放回到 |
[35:59] | exactly where it was. | 原来的地方 |
[36:03] | – After I killed Rachel with it? – Exactly. | -你指我用墓碑杀了瑞秋之后吗 -没错 |
[36:08] | That’s a lot of guilt. | 肯定非常愧疚 |
[36:09] | He says you loved your wife but you cheated on her. | 他说你爱着自己的妻子 但却又出轨 |
[36:13] | With Rachel Knox. | 和瑞秋·诺克斯在一起 |
[36:15] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[36:17] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[36:21] | I was supposed to think that was a real thing? | 我本来认为那三个月是真的感情 |
[36:23] | You know, three months fell exactly | 三个月结束的那天 |
[36:25] | two days before Monica died. | 就在莫妮卡去世前两天 |
[36:28] | Then, I’m-I’m placing the stone, and… | 当我在放置墓碑的时候 |
[36:32] | she shows up to plant the tree. | 她出现了 来种树 |
[36:36] | And she tells me… | 然后她告诉我… |
[36:38] | She hits me with that yoga babble, | 我被她用那些胡言乱语打倒了 |
[36:39] | like I wasn’t even a real person anymore. | 就好像我不是一个真人一样 |
[36:42] | “Our time is over.” | 我们的时间结束了 |
[36:46] | I mean, I couldn’t… | 我不能… |
[36:47] | I couldn’t lose somebody else. | 我不能再失去身边人 |
[36:49] | Not after Monica. | 特别是在莫妮卡去世后 |
[37:01] | *Is that the old man walking in the dark?* | *是不是那个 行走于黑暗之中的老人* |
[37:13] | *Is that the old man walking in the dark?* | *是不是那个 行走于黑暗之中的老人* |
[37:25] | *Is that the old man walking in the dark?* | *是不是那个 行走于黑暗之中的老人* |
[37:37] | *Is that the old man…* | *是不是那个…* |
[37:41] | So, I can pretend | 我可以假装 |
[37:43] | you don’t have smeared mascara on your cheek from crying. | 没看见你脸上被眼泪洇花的睫毛膏 |
[37:48] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[37:50] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[37:52] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[37:56] | I’m feeling quite sad. | 我觉得很悲伤 |
[37:58] | About Sweets? | 因为斯维斯吗 |
[38:02] | I know I shouldn’t. | 我知道这不应该 |
[38:06] | I’m so stable, and… | 我状态很稳定 |
[38:09] | we agreed that we shouldn’t get back together. | 我们一致同意不再复合 |
[38:13] | But what if we’re wrong? | 但要是我们错了呢 |
[38:14] | You’re grieving. | 你很悲伤 |
[38:15] | You two had something alive and vibrant, and… | 你们曾经有活力澎湃的恋爱关系 |
[38:18] | now it’s gone. | 而这段爱情如今已经死了 |
[38:20] | But what if we can bring it back to life? | 可如果我们能让它复活呢 |
[38:22] | You’re a scientist, | 你是一位科学家 |
[38:23] | Ms. Wick. A very good scientist. | 维克女士 一位优秀的科学家 |
[38:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:26] | As a scientist, | 作为一位科学家 |
[38:27] | have you ever seen anything come back to life | 你见过任何死而复生 |
[38:29] | and be as good as it ever was? | 并一如往常的东西吗 |
[38:36] | No. | 没有 |
[38:37] | So feel sad. | 感受悲伤吧 |
[38:39] | Cry. | 哭吧 |
[38:40] | You lost something wonderful, | 你失去了美好的东西 |
[38:42] | but keep moving forward. | 但只要继续向前走 |
[38:45] | It’ll get better. | 一切会好的 |
[38:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:54] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[38:56] | stop copying Dr. Brennan. | 别再模仿布纳恩博士 |
[38:57] | It’s a little creepy. | 有点吓人 |
[39:08] | On here. | 放这儿 |
[39:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:17] | Hey there, Christine. | 你好啊 克里斯汀 |
[39:19] | It’s me, your father. | 是我 你的爸爸 |
[39:22] | Dad. Dada. Daddy. | 爸爸 爹爹 爹 |
[39:25] | If you’re watching this right now, | 如果你现在在看这录像的话 |
[39:27] | I’m dead. | 说明我已经死了 |
[39:34] | If I was a good father to you, | 如果我还算是个好父亲的话 |
[39:37] | you’re… sad right now. | 你现在应该很伤心 |
[39:43] | If we had some sort of, like, falling out, | 如果我们关系已经破裂的话 |
[39:47] | let’s just forget about it and move on. | 那就忘记不开心的事 继续前进吧 |
[39:50] | It’s just… It’s not worth it. | 没必要为那些事生气 |
[39:54] | You know, personally, | 从个人角度来说 |
[39:54] | I’m doing everything I can to get into Heaven… | 我竭尽所能令自己死后能上天堂 |
[39:57] | Right now. Um… | 不过现在… |
[39:58] | but your mother believes… | 你的母亲认为 |
[39:59] | well, she thinks that it’s a… | 她认为那是… |
[40:02] | I tell you what… | 这么说吧… |
[40:04] | why don’t you ask her? | 干嘛不直接去问她 |
[40:06] | It’s… complicated. | 她的想法挺复杂 |
[40:09] | These are the last… words | 接下来是 |
[40:14] | that I’m going to-to speak in this world, | 我要在这世界上说的最后的话 |
[40:18] | so here goes. Okay. | 现在开始 好吧 |
[40:21] | I like…God, | 我爱戴上帝 |
[40:22] | I really like God, and I… | 我真心地爱戴上帝 |
[40:24] | and I think that he likes me. | 我认为他也爱护着我 |
[40:27] | You know, I, um… | 然后… |
[40:28] | I love Canadian beer. And hockey. | 我喜欢加拿大啤酒和冰球 |
[40:30] | They kind of go hand in hand. | 这两样在一起是绝配 |
[40:32] | I really love loud music and really sad music. | 我喜欢吵闹的音乐和真正悲伤的歌曲 |
[40:38] | I love this country. | 我热爱这个国家 |
[40:40] | And I am proud to have served in the military. | 我为自己能在军队中服役而骄傲 |
[40:46] | I’m the luckiest man…in the world | 我是世界上最幸运的男人 |
[40:49] | because I got to spend time with your mother. | 因为我能够和你的母亲在一起 |
[40:55] | And with you. | 和你在一起 |
[41:07] | And that’s true, you know? It’s true whether I… | 真的 不管我将在… |
[41:10] | I die today or 50 years from now. It’s true. | 50年后或是今天死去 这都是真心话 |
[41:14] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[41:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:18] | And I want you to… | 我希望你能… |
[41:21] | to love life. | 热爱生活 |
[41:24] | Dive into life. | 享受生活 |
[41:25] | Be…be courageous. | 充满勇气 |
[41:29] | Question things. | 敢于质疑 |
[41:30] | And… and be happy. | 还有…保持乐观 |
[41:32] | And don’t forget to laugh. | 不要忘记笑容 |
[41:36] | Oh, one last… favor. | 还有一件事 |
[41:38] | Um, help your mom to be happy. | 让你的妈妈也快乐幸福 |
[41:41] | Because if she’s alone, | 因为如果她一个人 |
[41:43] | she’s gonna forget. | 她就会忘记笑容 |
[41:51] | That’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[41:53] | That’s…from me to you. | 这是我要对你说的话 |
[42:00] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[42:01] | I’m still alive, Bones. And you know what? | 我还活着呢 骨头 现在倒好 |
[42:03] | You shouldn’t be eavesdropping. | 你不应该偷听的 |
[42:05] | And you messed the end up here. | 你把结尾搅黄了 |
[42:05] | Now I have to change it. | 我现在得要改下词 |
[42:06] | I’m sorry. Well… | 抱歉 |
[42:08] | I-I listened to you, too, Booth. | 我也听从了你的建议 布斯 |
[42:10] | – Huh? – Look. | -是吗 -看 |
[42:15] | – You changed your will. – Yes. | -你修改了遗嘱 -是的 |
[42:17] | I find that despite my best efforts, | 我发现不管我怎么抵抗 |
[42:20] | you exert undue influence on my behavior. | 你还是会对我的行为产生影响 |
[42:22] | Wait, I got to read this whole thing? | 等等 我要读完这整本东西吗 |
[42:23] | No, no. It’s 306 pages… | 不 不 现在只有306页了 |
[42:26] | 306 pages? | 还有306页 |
[42:28] | It’s less than 312. | 比312页少很多了 |
[42:29] | Oh, wow. | 好厉害 |
[42:30] | But look. Here. | 但看这里 |
[42:32] | I changed the nature of my funeral. | 我修改了我的葬礼仪式 |
[42:34] | Hmm. Take a look. | 我看看 |
[42:38] | A volcano? | 火山 |
[42:39] | Yes. I remember you telling me | 是的 我记得你说过 |
[42:41] | that you’d very much like to visit an active volcano. | 你很想去游览一座活火山 |
[42:44] | Okay, you want us to sprinkle your ashes over a volcano? | 那你就想让我们把你的骨灰撒到火山里去 |
[42:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[42:48] | That way, at least if I’m dead, | 这样以来 即使我死了 |
[42:50] | you can have a nice trip together | 你们还能一起去做一次 |
[42:52] | and foolishly risk your lives. | 冒着生命危险的愚蠢旅行 |
[42:53] | Which will bring us closer together. | 能让我们父女感情更亲近是吧 |
[42:55] | – Yes. – Yeah? | -是的 -好吧 |
[42:57] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[42:58] | But wait a second, how am I gonna get | 等一等 我要怎么爬到 |
[43:00] | to the top of the volcano? | 火山的山顶上去 |
[43:00] | Not my problem. | 那可不是我的问题 |