时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I got stuff, man. | 我找到点儿东西 老兄 |
[00:08] | Good stuff. | 是好东西哦 |
[00:09] | I found it by the river. | 我在河边找到的 |
[00:11] | I don’t want it, Reggie. | 我不想要它 雷吉 |
[00:12] | Ten bucks. | 十块钱 |
[00:13] | Just give me ten for it. | 你给我十块钱就行 |
[00:14] | It’s in perfect shape. | 这箱子的形状多完美 |
[00:15] | It’s filthy. | 脏死了 |
[00:16] | Well, a little soap and water is all you need. | 稍稍清洗 它就立刻焕然一新 |
[00:19] | – Gorillas can jump on these things – Yeah… | -猩猩都能在这上面跳来跳去 -没错 |
[00:22] | And they don’t break. | 即使这样 箱子都没有破 |
[00:23] | Eight bucks and it’s yours. | 给我八块钱箱子就归你了 |
[00:25] | Did you steal it, Reggie? | 这箱子是你偷来的吗 雷吉 |
[00:27] | What do I look like to you? | 你把我当什么人了 |
[00:28] | Don’t ask if you don’t want an answer. | 如果不想知道答案 你最好别问 |
[00:30] | I asked everyone | 我问遍了河边的人 |
[00:31] | I saw by the river if it was theirs. | 都没人认领 |
[00:34] | Four bucks. | 四块钱吧 |
[00:35] | Come on, man, I need a sandwich. | 行行好 老兄 我需要吃个三明治 |
[00:37] | Sandwiches don’t come in bottles, Reggie. | 雷吉 三明治不是那么容易得到的 |
[00:39] | Take it and leave. | 带上箱子走人 |
[00:40] | One dollar. Come on, man. | 一块钱给你了 拜托 老兄 |
[00:43] | There could be treasure in there. | 说不定箱子里有宝物呢 |
[00:44] | Yeah, waterlogged clothes. | 没错 泡过水的衣服 |
[00:46] | And you need them more than me. | 我觉得你更需要泡过水的衣服吧 |
[00:47] | Come on, I’m closing up. | 你快走吧 我要关门了 |
[00:50] | Don’t get my place all dirty, Reggie. | 别把我的店弄脏了 雷吉 |
[01:03] | 50 cents? | 要不给我50分 |
[01:16] | – “Turnstile”. – Huh? | -十字转门 -什么 |
[01:17] | 37 across. “Turnstile.” | 横向第37个词 十字转门 |
[01:20] | I know, I haven’t gotten there yet. | 我知道 我还没写到那儿呢 |
[01:23] | “Ion”. | 离子 |
[01:25] | Yeah, 46 down. | 没错 纵向第46个词 |
[01:26] | No, 51 across. | 不对 是横向第51个词 |
[01:28] | Uh, “Charged atom.” “Ion.” | 带电的原子 离子 |
[01:30] | 46 down… oh, it’s “Ife.” | 纵向第46个词 是”Ife” |
[01:32] | It’s a tropical fibrous plant. | 那是一种热带纤维植物 |
[01:34] | Isn’t that exciting. ‘Kay, you know what? | 不好玩 你猜怎么着 |
[01:35] | This is my puzzle. | 这是我的填字游戏 |
[01:36] | Well, the paper is billed in my name, | 我花钱订的这份报纸 |
[01:39] | so technically… | 所以从严格的意义上来说 |
[01:40] | Okay, so, here you go. | 好吧 不跟你抢 给你 |
[01:42] | Your puzzle. Have at it. | 你的填字游戏 好好玩 |
[01:45] | Fine. | 很好 |
[01:46] | 76 across. | 横向第76个词 |
[01:48] | – “Abrasion.” – Right. | -磨损 -好吧 |
[01:49] | – This is “Oboe.” – Missed that one. | -双簧管 -刚没填出来这个 |
[01:52] | – “Hannibal.” “Jakarta.” – Yeah. Lucky guess. | -汉尼拔 雅加达 -走运猜中的 |
[01:55] | Not sure about this one. | 这个词我就不太确定了 |
[01:58] | Six letters. | 六个字母 |
[02:00] | “Gilligan’s…?” | 盖里甘的 |
[02:01] | “Island!” Gilligan’s Island! | 岛 盖里甘的岛 |
[02:02] | Huh, not so smart now, are you? | 你现在没那么聪明了 对吧 |
[02:04] | Where is it located? | 那个岛在哪里 |
[02:05] | Hollywood. It’s in Hollywood. | 好莱坞 它在好莱坞 |
[02:07] | No. There’s no body of water large enough in Hollywood. | 不 好莱坞没有可以容纳下岛屿的水体 |
[02:10] | Yes, there is. Population seven. | 错了 那里有的 |
[02:11] | And there’s one brilliant professor | 那里还有一位聪明绝顶的教授 |
[02:13] | who’s not as much of a know-it-all as you, | 虽然他不像你这样无所不知 |
[02:15] | but he can still, okay, | 但他仍然可以 |
[02:16] | make nuclear bombs out of coconuts. | 用椰子制作核弹 |
[02:19] | – Are you upset? – I don’t know. | -你不高兴了吗 -我不知道 |
[02:20] | Maybe I am. You know what? | 或许有一点吧 你猜怎样 |
[02:22] | You’re not always the smartest, Bones. | 你不可能总是最聪明的人 骨头 |
[02:24] | But I am. | 但我确实如此 |
[02:25] | You didn’t know Gilligan’s Island, did you? | 你还不知道盖里甘之岛 对吗 |
[02:27] | True. I will consult an atlas before work. | 对 上班前我要在地图集上找到它 |
[02:30] | Brennan. | 我是布纳恩 请讲 |
[02:32] | All right, we’ll be right there. | 好的 我们马上到 |
[02:34] | Remains were just delivered to the lab. | 遗体已运抵实验室了 |
[02:37] | I’m sorry if I was a know-it-all. | 如果我过去是个讨厌的万事通 对不起 |
[02:40] | You were just trying to have some fun | 我知道你只是想放松一下 |
[02:41] | even though the puzzle was too difficult for you. | 但就连填字游戏都能难倒你 |
[02:43] | Mm-hmm. It’s okay, Bones. | 没错 没关系的 骨头 |
[02:45] | You’re not a know-it-all. | 你也并非一个讨人厌的万事通 |
[02:46] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -无足挂齿 |
[02:48] | ‘Cause you didn’t know about Ginger, or Mary Ann, | 因为你都不知道金吉 玛丽·安 |
[02:51] | or the Howells, and I bet you didn’t know | 还有豪威尔斯 我敢打赌你都不知道 |
[02:53] | that the Globetrotters were guests on Gilligan’s Island. | 哈林男子篮球队做过盖里甘的岛特邀嘉宾 |
[02:57] | Better consult your atlas, is what you should do. | 再参考一下地图集吧 说不定上面有写 |
[02:59] | – I will. – Right. | -我会的 -乖 |
[03:00] | – Hollywood? – Yep, Hollywood. | -是在好莱坞吗 -没错 好莱坞 |
[03:04] | The remains look pretty battered. | 遗体已经被严重损毁了 |
[03:06] | Suitcase must have gotten knocked out of the shipping channel | 这个行李箱一定是从船运通道颠簸出 |
[03:08] | and come in with the tide this morning. | 顺着今早的潮汐流入河内的 |
[03:11] | Is it wrong this reminds me that I need a vacation? | 这箱子提醒我该休假了 会很不好吗 |
[03:13] | No, that’s very logical to me. | 不会 我觉得你的想法很符合逻辑 |
[03:15] | I could never pack this good. | 我永远不可能打包得这么好 |
[03:17] | And I assume you can’t cook | 我敢断定你的烹饪水平也 |
[03:19] | as well as Hannibal Lecter, | 不及汉尼拔·莱克特吧 |
[03:20] | but since you’re dating my daughter, | 不过 鉴于你是我女儿的男朋友 |
[03:21] | I’m fine with that. | 我觉得这样不错 |
[03:22] | 90 degree gonion angle where the mandibular body | 颚骨体与下颌骨升枝 |
[03:25] | intersects with the ascending ramus | 相交呈九十度直角 |
[03:26] | says the victim is male. | 表明受害人为男性 |
[03:28] | Krill and phytoplankton could tell us | 磷虾与浮游植物可以说明 |
[03:30] | where the body was originally dumped. | 尸体最初的位置 |
[03:32] | Hey, Cam, you must miss Michelle. | 凯 你一定很想念米歇尔 |
[03:34] | – She’s been away at school for months. – I do. | -她去外地上学走了几个月了 -没错 |
[03:37] | And I imagine Mr. Abernathy does, too. | 我想阿伯纳西先生也深有同感吧 |
[03:39] | Dude, you are totally blushing. | 老兄 你的脸都红成一颗苹果了 |
[03:41] | – Can we please work? – We are. | -我们能好好工作吗 -我们就在工作 |
[03:43] | Perhaps you’re anxious because you haven’t had sex | 你这么焦虑 可能是因为米歇尔走后 |
[03:45] | since Michelle’s absence. | 你一直没有做过爱 |
[03:48] | I’d rather not talk about this. | 我希望不要再谈论这个话题了 |
[03:50] | It’s very understandable. | 这都是人之常情 |
[03:51] | Young males have an intense sex drive | 年轻的雄性拥有强烈的性冲动 |
[03:53] | to ensure the survival of the species. | 以确保种族的生生不息 |
[03:55] | Dr. Brennan, you’re talking about my daughter. | 布纳恩博士 你说的可是我的女儿啊 |
[03:57] | – I know. – Don’t. | -我知道 -请不要 |
[03:59] | Puritanical sexual values have been shown | 清教徒式压抑的性价值观势必会 |
[04:02] | to encourage secretive and sometimes deviant behavior. | 引发隐秘的性行为 甚至导致偏差行为 |
[04:06] | Most of the fracturing appears to be postmortem. | 死者身上的损伤大部分都是死后产生的 |
[04:09] | The still-unfused spheno-occipital | 颅骨底部尚未融化的 |
[04:11] | synchondrosis on the base of the cranium | 蝶枕软骨联合 |
[04:13] | suggests that our victim was in his mid-teens. | 表明我们的受害人正处于青少年时期 |
[04:15] | So, the killer broke up the body | 所以 凶手为了把尸体装进箱子里 |
[04:17] | to fit it into the suitcase? | 所以才肢解的尸体吗 |
[04:19] | Killer? We don’t even have cause of death yet. | 凶手 我们还没有查出死因呢 |
[04:21] | The boy didn’t climb into a suitcase | 这小伙绝对不可能是自己爬到箱子里 |
[04:22] | – and throw himself off a bridge. – I don’t know. | -自己再从桥上掉下来 -这可说不好 |
[04:24] | Could be some kind of jackass stunt gone wrong. | 也可能是一场出了差错的脑残玩命秀 |
[04:26] | You’re suggesting cause of death is stupidity? | 你想说死者是因笨致死的吗 |
[04:28] | Well, it wouldn’t be the first time. | 这又不是第一次听说了 |
[04:32] | Mr. Abernathy has a point. | 阿伯纳西先生说得没错 |
[05:10] | So the way we play this is, | 我们就这么办 |
[05:11] | I’m the understanding psychologist | 我是善解人意的心理学家 |
[05:13] | and you be the flinty FBI agent? | 你是固若磐石的联邦调查局探员 |
[05:14] | Okay, sure. Let’s be what we are. | 好的 我们扮演好自己本来的角色就好 |
[05:17] | Okay, now, you’re 100% solid on the I.D., right? | 你已经百分之百确定死者身份了 对吗 |
[05:21] | Hey, look, if you’re certain, then I’m certain, | 你看 如果你能肯定 我就有底气 |
[05:24] | which means that I am better at ensuring that the family | 这样一来我就能更好地向死者家人 |
[05:27] | is certain and-and they get a sense of closure. | 传达确切消息 他们就能得到最终消息 |
[05:29] | Dental records confirm that the deceased was Martin Manicone, | 牙医记录证实了死者正是马丁·马尼科内 |
[05:31] | age 15, reported missing two weeks ago. | 15岁 两周前被报失踪 |
[05:34] | All right? | 听明白了吗 |
[05:35] | All right. | 听明白了 |
[05:38] | Yes? | 您好 |
[05:39] | Special Agent Booth, FBI. | 我是联邦调查局特工布斯 |
[05:41] | Ms. Manicone, I’m Dr. Sweets. | 马尼科内女士 我是斯维斯博士 |
[05:42] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们之前通过电话 |
[05:47] | Please, please. Come in. | 请进 快请进 |
[05:51] | My son’s been missing for two weeks. | 我的儿子失踪已有两周之久 |
[05:53] | I’m hoping you’re here to tell me you found him. | 我希望你们来是告诉我 你们找到他了 |
[05:56] | Well… Would-would you prefer to talk to us alone? | 这个 可以借一步说话吗 |
[05:59] | No. | 没关系的 |
[06:00] | Um, this is my neighbor, | 她们是我的邻居 |
[06:02] | Delores, and her daughter, Kat. | 德洛丽丝和凯特母女 |
[06:04] | More like family. | 我们亲的像一家人一样 |
[06:09] | Is Manny dead? | 曼尼死了吗 |
[06:10] | Oh, please, God, no. | 天呐 不要 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:15] | Your son Martin’s remains were positively identified. | 我们证实那是你儿子马丁的尸体 |
[06:23] | Identified how? | 怎样证实的 |
[06:25] | – Dental records. – Oh, God. | -牙科记录 -天呐 |
[06:26] | That means he’s been dead a while, doesn’t it? | 这么说他死了有一段时间了是吧 |
[06:28] | Everybody called him Manny. | 大家都叫他曼尼 |
[06:30] | Not Martin. He was Manny. | 不叫马丁 叫曼尼 |
[06:33] | Sure. | 好 |
[06:34] | I understand that this is a difficult time, | 我知道你们一定很难受 |
[06:36] | but if we could ask you a few questions… | 我们可以问几个问题吗 |
[06:38] | W-What happened to my son? | 我的儿子出了什么事 |
[06:41] | They think Manny was murdered, right? | 你们觉得曼尼是被谋杀了 是吧 |
[06:43] | That’s what we’re trying to ascertain, yeah. | 是的 我们想确认是不是谋杀 |
[06:47] | Was Manny the kind of kid who would do stunts? | 曼尼是个喜欢玩特技的孩子吗 |
[06:50] | Death defying stuff? | 挑战极限之类的 |
[06:52] | Oh, no. | 绝对不是 |
[06:52] | Manny wasn’t that kind of kid. | 曼尼不是那种孩子 |
[06:55] | Can you think of anyone who’d want to hurt Manny? | 有什么人想伤害曼尼吗 |
[06:57] | No. He was a good boy. | 没有 他是个好孩子 |
[06:58] | He mostly just kept to himself. | 他不太与人来往 |
[07:00] | Kat? | 凯特 |
[07:01] | Anyone in school? | 学校里有什么可疑的人吗 |
[07:04] | When was the last time you saw Manny | 曼尼失踪前 你最后一次见到他 |
[07:05] | before he went missing? | 是什么时候 |
[07:07] | Um, I work nights, | 我上晚班 |
[07:09] | so sometimes days go by and | 有时好几天我们都 |
[07:12] | we just pass like ships in the night, so… | 一直错过对方 所以 |
[07:15] | two weeks ago. | 两周前 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:18] | When he went to that party. | 他去派对的那天 |
[07:20] | What party? | 什么派对 |
[07:21] | Manny didn’t want to go, | 曼尼本来不想去 |
[07:23] | but I told him he’d never make any friends if he didn’t. | 可我告诉他若是不去永远都不会交上朋友 |
[07:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[07:30] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[07:31] | Seeley, preliminary tox results | 瑟雷 初步毒药检验结果 |
[07:33] | show high levels of ketamine in the boy’s tissue. | 显示男孩的机体组织含有高度的氯胺酮 |
[07:36] | Yeah. Excuse me, I got to take this outside. | 是吗 抱歉 我出去接听 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 行 |
[07:40] | – The party drug? – Special K. | -舞会药吗 -克他命 |
[07:42] | Well, the information I’m getting from the mom | 他妈妈却告诉我 |
[07:43] | is that he wasn’t that kind of a kid. | 他不是那样的孩子 |
[07:45] | Well, sounds like maybe mom’s got blinders on. | 看来他妈妈完全被蒙在鼓中啊 |
[07:47] | Okay. Thanks, Cam. | 那好 谢谢 凯 |
[07:50] | Now, a death like this is obviously extremely traumatic. | 面对这么突然的死亡当然极其痛苦 |
[07:55] | This hotline could be really helpful, | 或许这条热线电话能帮助你 |
[07:57] | you should call it. | 应该打去试试 |
[07:58] | I don’t need those kind of things. We… | 我不需要 我们 |
[08:02] | we help each other. | 我们会互相帮助 |
[08:04] | I understand. Uh, well… | 我懂 那 |
[08:07] | here’s my card if you think of anything that can help us. | 如果你想到什么就跟我联系 |
[08:10] | Would you happen to have | 你能借我们一张 |
[08:11] | a recent photo of Manny that we can borrow? | 曼尼最近的照片吗 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[08:20] | He was all I had. | 他是我的所有 |
[08:24] | The hotline number… | 那条热线电话 |
[08:26] | …perhaps your daughter, | 或许你女儿 |
[08:27] | since she was so close with the victim? | 毕竟她和受害者如此亲密 |
[08:29] | Like she said, | 她说过了 |
[08:30] | we’re not psychology people. | 我们不相信心理学 |
[08:32] | We’re friends and family people. | 我们相信亲朋好友 |
[08:35] | Can I take a look at Manny’s room? | 我能瞧瞧曼尼的房间吗 |
[08:37] | Uh, sure. | 可以 |
[08:45] | Guess who? | 你猜我是谁 |
[08:47] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[08:57] | That wasn’t very enthusiastic. | 怎么不怎么热情啊 |
[08:59] | Look, it’s just… | 只是因为 |
[09:01] | Cam was talking about how you can’t visit this weekend. | 凯还在说这周你无法来看她 |
[09:03] | Think about it, Finn. | 想想啊 芬恩 |
[09:04] | I tell Cam I’m in town, | 我要是告诉凯我回来了 |
[09:06] | then I have to stay at her place. | 我就得去她家住 |
[09:08] | We shut up about it, | 我们什么也不说 |
[09:09] | then I get to stay at your place. | 我就能去你家住 |
[09:11] | On the other hand, lying makes me… | 另一方面 撒谎让我感觉 |
[09:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:19] | Let’s be naughty and selfish for one weekend. | 我们就调皮自私一个周末嘛 |
[09:22] | I can make it up to Cam at Christmas. | 我可以在圣诞节弥补凯 |
[09:24] | Or, I can go back to school. | 或者 我可以回学校 |
[09:27] | Or I can stay with Cam. | 或者我可以去凯家住 |
[09:29] | Or I can come spend the night at your place. | 又或者我可以到你家过夜 |
[09:37] | Uh…okay. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | Don’t you want your money? | 你的钱不要了吗 |
[09:43] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[09:49] | Memory cards, hard drives. | 储存卡 硬盘 |
[09:52] | What was he doing with all these cell phones? | 他拿这么多手机来干什么 |
[09:53] | Why didn’t the mom mention any this? | 他妈妈怎么没提起到 |
[09:55] | Manny asked her to stay out of his room. | 曼尼请求她别进他的房间 |
[09:58] | She was cool with it. | 她也答应了 |
[09:59] | So, what was all this for? | 这些是用来干什么的 |
[10:01] | He fixed people’s computers. | 他维修别人的电脑 |
[10:02] | Fixed phones. | 维修手机 |
[10:03] | Like if people dropped them or got them wet. | 像是如果不小心被落地上了或是弄湿了 |
[10:05] | Or if they wanted to exceed their limit without paying more? | 或者有人想不用多花钱还能超出手机限制 |
[10:09] | Manny was smart. | 曼尼很聪明 |
[10:10] | Manny drink or take drugs? | 曼尼喝酒吸毒吗 |
[10:12] | No. | 没有 |
[10:13] | We really need to know the truth. | 我们必须知道真相 |
[10:15] | Manny mostly liked playing video games. | 曼尼喜欢玩电子游戏 |
[10:17] | Whoa, look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[10:21] | Tough to make | 玩电子游戏 |
[10:23] | this much money playing video games. | 可赚不到这么多钱 |
[10:35] | Any luck with the phones? | 手机上有什么发现吗 |
[10:37] | No. None of them are registered. | 没有 所有的手机都没有被注册 |
[10:39] | They all seem to have been wiped. | 全都被清理干净了 |
[10:40] | Burner phones? | 一次性电话吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah, looks like it. | 看来应该是 |
[10:42] | Uh, what about the memory cards? | 储存卡上呢 |
[10:45] | Well, some are clean, and some have code. | 有些是空白的 有些带有代码 |
[10:46] | I’m-I’m trying to decipher them. | 我在试图破解 |
[10:48] | We know that he had ketamine in his system, | 我们知道他体内含有氯胺酮 |
[10:50] | so, maybe he was using the burner phones for dealing drugs. | 或许他在用一次性手机贩卖毒品 |
[10:54] | Our victim didn’t seem like a drug dealer. | 感觉受害者不像是毒贩 |
[10:56] | Straight “A” Student, perfect disciplinary record. | 优秀的学生 完美的纪律记录 |
[10:59] | I guess sometimes there’s more than meets the eye. | 有时事情并不像表面上那样简单 |
[11:02] | I’d know if Michelle was doing something behind my back. | 如果米歇尔被着我做什么事我一定会知道 |
[11:05] | Kind of flies in the face | 几千年以来 |
[11:06] | of thousands of years of teenage behavior, though. | 针对青少年的记载可没这么说 |
[11:09] | Well, wait until Michael-Vincent gets older. You’ll see. | 等迈克尔·文森特长大了你就能明白 |
[11:12] | You just…know. | 就是种 直觉 |
[11:14] | Okay. Uh, one of the phones was Manny’s. | 好吧 之中有一个手机是曼尼的 |
[11:18] | And I was able to look at that one. | 我也能顺利搜查 |
[11:20] | All of the voice calls were to and from his mom. | 所有的电话都是他和他妈妈之间的 |
[11:23] | Well, what about texts? | 短信呢 |
[11:24] | – Michelle only texts her friends. – Yeah. | -米歇尔只和朋友们发短信 -是 |
[11:26] | The bulk were from Kat Martin, | 大多来自凯特·马丁 |
[11:28] | who was the girl they met at the victim’s apartment. | 就是他们在受害者的家里遇见的女孩 |
[11:30] | – Were they an item? – I don’t think so. | -他们曾是一对吗 -应该不是 |
[11:32] | -要我陪你回家吗 -不用 排练推迟了 再见 -一起复习吧 -不行 -星期天一起出去玩 -我会尽量 | |
[11:34] | Pretty one-sided. | 单恋啊 |
[11:36] | Yeah, I think he had a crush on her, | 是啊 他一定喜欢她 |
[11:37] | and seems like she was trying to let him down easy. | 她好像想婉转地拒绝他 |
[11:40] | Let’s hope it was easy. | 希望最后真的是婉转 |
[11:41] | Who was the other person he was texting? | 他还和谁通短信 |
[11:42] | Uh, there’s no name. It’s just a number. | 没有名字 只是个号码 |
[11:44] | I’m tracing it now. | 我正在调查 |
[11:46] | Most messages are just about where and when to meet, | 大多的短信都是说什么时候在哪里碰头 |
[11:46] | 今晚 8点 带上4个C 好 150 总共500 | |
[11:48] | and then, a series of random numbers. | 接着是一串胡乱的数字 |
[11:51] | I guess sometimes there is more than meets the eye. | 也许有时事情真的并不像表面上那样简单 |
[11:54] | Hey, I wasn’t trying to imply anything about Michelle. | 我没有在说米歇尔的意思 |
[11:57] | She’s great. | 她很好 |
[11:58] | Oh, you don’t have to say that. | 你不必这么说 |
[12:00] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[12:01] | But she is great, so… | 不过她真的很好 |
[12:06] | Okay. Nick Pavonetti. | 查到了 尼克·帕福内迪 |
[12:08] | I got a hit. | 查到了 |
[12:09] | This is the guy who was texting. | 这就是发短信的那个人 |
[12:15] | Pavonetti and sons. | 帕福内迪父子 |
[12:16] | It’s your dad’s company, right, Nick? | 这是你老爸的公司 对吧 尼克 |
[12:17] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m one of the sons. | 是的 我是其中一个儿子 |
[12:19] | Um, actually here, um… | 这个… |
[12:22] | It’s a coupon, gets you five percent off. | 优惠券 给你打九五折 |
[12:24] | That’s my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[12:25] | – This is about Manny, right? – Yeah. | -关于曼尼的事 对吧 -没错 |
[12:27] | It’s a drag, him being dead and everything. | 真讨厌 他死了 |
[12:29] | Yeah. Interesting, a kid like that | 是 有意思的是 像他这样的孩子 |
[12:31] | who didn’t have any friends was always texting you. | 没有朋友却老给你发短信 |
[12:34] | I felt sorry for him, you know. | 我很难过他死了 你知道吗 |
[12:35] | I was trying to integrate him into the community? | 我一直努力让他融入社交圈子 |
[12:37] | – Do my civic duty. – By selling drugs? | -履行我的公民义务 -卖毒品吗 |
[12:40] | – What?! – Vitamin K? Ketamine? K-fog? | -什么 -氯胺酮 或者叫K粉 |
[12:43] | No. You-you got the wrong idea, dude. | 没有 你想错了 老兄 |
[12:46] | Really? ‘Cause what I have here | 是吗 可我这里有 |
[12:47] | are a bunch of text messages between you and Manny. | 一堆你和曼尼互通的短信 |
[12:50] | Always a time and place to meet. | 总有见面的时间和地点 |
[12:52] | I’m assuming these numbers here are prices and codes | 我猜这些数字不是价格就是 |
[12:55] | for different drugs? | 毒品代码吧 |
[12:56] | Which you two get into an argument | 你俩因为金钱瓜葛 |
[12:57] | over money or something? | 闹矛盾对吗 |
[12:59] | No. There’s no drugs, ever, I swear. | 不是 没有毒品 我发誓 |
[13:03] | Manny was… he was kind of a brainiac, you know? | 曼尼他是个奇才 |
[13:05] | He was always making smart phones | 他总是能让智能手机 |
[13:07] | where you wouldn’t get billed, chips for computers, | 不交话费也能用 还有电脑芯片 |
[13:09] | free downloads, that sort of thing. | 免费下载之类的 |
[13:11] | Hmm. So, if Manny did all the work, what’d you do? | 那如果曼尼做这些 你做什么 |
[13:13] | Well, I’m a people person. | 我人缘广 |
[13:14] | You know, I handled all the sales. | 所以我负责销售 |
[13:16] | We were doing pretty good, too. I mean, | 我们俩生意很不错 |
[13:17] | almost two grand so far. | 目前赚了两千美元了 |
[13:19] | A couple more months like that, | 要是再干多几个月 |
[13:20] | and I don’t have to work for my dad anymore. | 我就不用给我老爸打工了 |
[13:22] | Right. Do you know anyone who’d want to hurt Manny? | 也是 你知道谁想伤害曼尼吗 |
[13:24] | No one even knew who he was. | 甚至没有人知道他是谁呢 |
[13:26] | I wasn’t lying. I was trying to give this dude a social life. | 我没说谎 我一直想带他融入社会生活 |
[13:29] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[13:30] | Party about two weekends ago. | 两周前的派对上 |
[13:32] | This party, everyone keeps mentioning this party. | 怎么大家都在说这个派对 |
[13:34] | It was awesome. | 很棒的 |
[13:36] | It’s the best party I was ever at. | 是我去过最棒的派对 |
[13:40] | This could be cause of death. | 这个可能是死因 |
[13:41] | I found two depressions bilaterally on the frontal bone, | 我发现有两处凹陷 一处是额骨两侧 |
[13:44] | and one on the left parietal. | 一处是左顶叶 |
[13:45] | They’re shallow, but I found them while feeling the bones, | 非常浅 手指触摸骨头时发现的 |
[13:48] | a technique I learned from you, ma’am. | 这是我从你身上所学的技巧 |
[13:49] | Very good, Mr. Abernathy. | 非常好 阿伯纳西先生 |
[13:51] | They’re holding points from a halo-traction brace. | 这是颅骨牵引支架的支撑点 |
[13:55] | The brace is applied to stabilize cervical vertebrae | 支架用来固定颈椎 |
[13:59] | in order to allow time for healing. | 这样方便愈合 |
[14:01] | Which means, they’re the result | 所以这是他小时候 |
[14:02] | of his car accident when he was a sprout. | 车祸造成的损伤 |
[14:04] | A child. Can you tell me what you see here? | 是孩童时期 你能告诉我这是什么吗 |
[14:08] | – Osteophytes. – Precisely. | -骨刺 -没错 |
[14:10] | You see how they’ve grown here | 看到它们已经长到 |
[14:12] | at the transverse foramina? | 横突孔了吗 |
[14:14] | Yes, they caused cervical nerves | 看到了 这导致了 |
[14:16] | three and four to be severed. | 第三第四颈神经断裂 |
[14:18] | We have cause of death– asphyxiation. | 是窒息而死 |
[14:21] | Yes. The injury would have severed the connection | 是的 伤势会中断 |
[14:24] | to the medulla, | 通往脑髓的连接 |
[14:25] | which caused him to stop breathing, | 导致他无法呼吸 |
[14:26] | But he wasn’t suffocated or strangled. | 但他没有被勒死的迹象 |
[14:28] | That’s what the evidence suggests. | 证据是这样显示 |
[14:29] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[14:31] | I forgot. This is yours, Mr. Abernathy. | 我忘了 这是你的手机 阿伯纳西先生 |
[14:34] | You left it in my office. | 你落在我办公室了 |
[14:35] | Oh, looks like Michelle is calling you. | 看来是米歇尔打来的 |
[14:37] | Thank you. Uh, I can talk to her later. | 谢谢 我过会儿再回她吧 |
[14:39] | I don’t mind. | 没关系 |
[14:40] | You deserve a reward after your excellent work. | 你工作出色 值得奖励 |
[14:42] | Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士 |
[14:44] | I’ll call her back. It’s no-no problem. | 我一会儿回电话 没关系 |
[14:46] | She called quite a few times. | 她打了好几次了 |
[14:47] | She must miss you. | 她一定是想你了 |
[14:48] | It’s Michelle. | 米歇尔打来的 |
[14:50] | No. I understand. | 没事 我理解 |
[14:51] | It’s tough, being away from each other so long. | 这么久没见面 肯定不好受 |
[14:53] | Yeah. Well, fortunately, I have my work right here, so… | 是啊 幸运的是 我现在有工作要做 |
[14:56] | Good way to deal with it. I’m impressed, Finn. | 你这样想很好 芬恩 我很高兴 |
[14:58] | Can I borrow you for a moment, Dr. Brennan? | 布纳恩博士 可以借用你几分钟吗 |
[15:01] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:02] | Are you okay to catalogue our findings in the binder? | 你自己能把发现归类到文件夹里吗 |
[15:04] | Yes. Totally fine. | 能 没问题 |
[15:13] | I’ve been going through the victim’s computer | 我查了死者的电脑 |
[15:15] | and looking for any online threats or squabbles. | 想找找看有没有威胁或口角什么的 |
[15:18] | So far, there’s nothing in any e-mails, | 但目前 电子邮件 |
[15:20] | or social network threats. | 或社交网络都没有发现 |
[15:22] | Is that his girlfriend from when they were younger? | 这是他从小的女朋友吗 |
[15:24] | The one he wishes was his girlfriend. Kat. | 他倒希望是 她是凯特 |
[15:27] | I also looked at the IP addresses | 我还查了 |
[15:28] | that he visited most often. | 他浏览最频繁的IP地址 |
[15:30] | There’s computer hacking message boards, of course. | 当然也有电脑黑客论坛 |
[15:32] | But the one that he visited e most was this one. | 但他最常去的是这个 |
[15:36] | The Hipstashotz site. | 偷拍分享网站 |
[15:38] | So, he was looking at pictures of the party | 那么他遇害前 |
[15:40] | from the night before he was murdered. | 正在看参加的那个派对的照片 |
[15:42] | The infamous awesome party. | 臭名昭著的疯狂派对 |
[15:44] | And who took all of these? | 这些照片谁拍的 |
[15:45] | Well, it’s a photo-sharing web site, so, | 这是个照片分享网站 |
[15:47] | over 50 kids uploaded these. | 50多个孩子上传的 |
[15:50] | Don’t they know, anyone can see these? | 他们不知道谁都看的到吗 |
[15:52] | Yeah, but, I mean, what parent would want to look at these? | 知道 但哪个家长会看这些 |
[15:56] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[15:58] | Just reminds me of high school. | 让我想起了高中的时候 |
[15:59] | This reminds you of high school? | 这些照片让你想起高中的时候? |
[16:02] | Yes. In high school, I did a report, | 是啊 高中时 我写了篇报告 |
[16:03] | concerning the effects of alcohol on muscle coordination. | 题目是酒精对于肌肉协调的影响 |
[16:07] | It was very amusing. | 这报告可有意思了 |
[16:09] | Can we focus on the case? | 我们还是谈谈案子吧 |
[16:10] | Is this behavior anomalous with your teenage experience? | 这和你青少年时期的经历不同吗 |
[16:14] | I have a daughter. | 我是有闺女的人 |
[16:15] | I’d rather not think of her doing what I did. | 我宁愿认为她和我那时候不一样 |
[16:17] | Cam was naughty. | 凯原来也不是乖乖女嘛 |
[16:19] | The case? | 案子 |
[16:21] | Okay. It’s fine. | 好了 知道了 |
[16:23] | So, I took his class photo | 我把他派对上的照片 |
[16:24] | and applied facial recognition software to single him out. | 用面部识别软件圈出来 |
[16:30] | He looks angry. | 他看起来很生气 |
[16:32] | I stitched the photos together | 我把照片串起来 |
[16:33] | so we could follow him through the night. | 这样能看到他一整晚的举动 |
[16:35] | Sort of like a photo flipbook. | 就像是照片连环画 |
[16:38] | There’s Kat. She’s dancing with that guy. | 那是凯特 她在和别的男孩儿跳舞 |
[16:41] | Manny was jealous. | 曼尼吃醋了 |
[16:43] | Yeah, it gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[16:45] | Manny was following her around the party. | 曼尼整个派对都跟着她 |
[16:47] | Was he stalking her? | 跟踪她吗 |
[16:48] | Competition for a mate is even more pronounced | 在繁殖能力最强的青春期 |
[16:50] | during the teenage years when they’re most fertile. | 争偶行为最为强烈 |
[16:53] | Which led to a fight | 然后曼尼 |
[16:54] | between Manny and the boy that was dancing with Kat. | 和凯特的舞伴打了起来 |
[17:00] | These were some of the last photos | 这是曼尼在派对上 |
[17:02] | taken of Manny at the party. | 最后的照片 |
[17:05] | The last of him alive. | 生前最后的照片 |
[17:19] | It was a dull party. | 那派对无聊死了 |
[17:20] | Nothing even got out of hand. | 都没发生什么失控的事 |
[17:21] | Dull? | 无聊 |
[17:23] | What? You don’t like my moves? | 怎么 你不喜欢我的舞步 |
[17:26] | The girl you’re dancing with is 15 years old. | 跟你跳舞的那姑娘才15岁 |
[17:28] | That’s not what she said. | 她可不是这么说的 |
[17:29] | Besides, there’s no age rules about dancing. | 而且跳舞又没有年龄限定 |
[17:32] | You know this boy? | 你认识这男孩儿吗 |
[17:33] | No. You’re gonna say “No” when I got a picture | 不认识 我都有你俩争吵的照片了 |
[17:36] | of the two of you arguing right here? | 你还敢说不认识 |
[17:37] | I mean, I don’t know his name or anything. | 我是说我不知道他名字什么的 |
[17:40] | The kid goes to my school. That’s all. | 只不过和我在读同一所学校而已 |
[17:42] | What’s this about? | 到底怎么回事 |
[17:43] | I didn’t hit him or anything. | 我又没打他 |
[17:45] | I’m starting to feel like you think I did something wrong. | 我开始觉得你认为我做了什么错事 |
[17:47] | Kid’s name is Martin Manicone, all right? | 他叫马丁·马尼科内 |
[17:49] | Kids calls him Manny. | 孩子们都叫他曼尼 |
[17:50] | I’ll keep that in mind next party. | 下次派对我会记得叫上他 |
[17:52] | He was murdered. Right now, you’re a suspect. | 他被谋杀了 现在你是嫌疑人 |
[17:56] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[17:57] | Oh, I don’t know. A photo, fighting. | 我不清楚 照片啦 打架啦 |
[17:58] | Should I get a lawyer? | 我应该叫律师吗 |
[18:00] | You need a lawyer? | 你需要叫律师吗 |
[18:01] | Oh, time out. I’ll tell you straight up what I know. | 别玩了 我把知道的都告诉你 |
[18:04] | Great, ’cause we like it straight up here at the FBI. | 很好 在联调局我们就喜欢直话直说 |
[18:07] | I’m a senior, right? | 我是毕业班学生 明白吗 |
[18:08] | Dancing girl there– she’s a sophomore. | 在那儿跳舞的女孩 她才二年级 |
[18:11] | She asks me to dance. | 她请我一起跳舞 |
[18:12] | Happens all the time. She wants an upgrade. | 这又不稀奇 她想和年纪大的玩 |
[18:14] | And you like that? | 你喜欢这样吗 |
[18:15] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[18:17] | But your boy here– | 但你说的这个男孩 |
[18:18] | he comes in and shoves me off and yells at me. | 他冲过来推搡我 大吼大叫 |
[18:21] | And you didn’t do anything? | 然后你没反击吗 |
[18:22] | I went, got myself a drink, | 我走开了 喝了一杯饮料 |
[18:24] | and asked a senior to dance. | 邀请一位毕业班的姑娘跳舞 |
[18:25] | And before that, what did the girl do? | 你走开之前那女孩有什么反应 |
[18:26] | She yelled at him. Everybody heard. | 她大声斥责他 所有人都听见了 |
[18:29] | She said she hated him, and she wished he was dead. | 她说她恨他 希望他去死 |
[18:31] | Hmm. I don’t think she meant it, though, right? | 我不觉得她是认真的 对吧 |
[18:34] | I mean, it’s just one of those things a girl says. | 我是说 女孩子吵架时经常那么说 |
[18:37] | You know, like, “Drop dead.” | 像是”去死吧” |
[18:40] | Right. You get that a lot, right? | 对 你经常被这么骂对吧 |
[18:41] | Doesn’t stop me, man. | 这又没什么 老兄 |
[18:43] | Doesn’t even slow me down. | 根本无关痛痒 |
[18:48] | Six avulsion fractures | 六处撕裂性骨折 |
[18:49] | that present symmetrically and nearly parallel to one another. | 彼此间几乎平行 |
[18:53] | Here, here and here. | 这里 这里 还有这里 |
[18:56] | No remodeling. | 没有愈合现象 |
[18:57] | No, ma’am. Indicating that these injuries were likely sustained | 没有 女士 说明这些骨折都是 |
[18:59] | after the victim was already dead. | 受害者死后才发生的 |
[19:01] | But we knew that, | 这我们已经知道了 |
[19:02] | from the suitcase striking boats and rocks. | 是由于箱子撞击船和石头造成的 |
[19:05] | But these… | 但看这… |
[19:08] | spider fracturing like this can only be caused by compression. | 蛛网状骨折只可能因挤压而造成 |
[19:11] | But since the injuries aren’t spread out | 但因为这些骨折并没有扩散到 |
[19:13] | over the surrounding bones, | 周围的骨骼上 |
[19:14] | it’s not just a factor of being put in the case. | 说明这不是受害者被塞进箱子时造成的 |
[19:16] | Let’s catalogue the injuries | 给每一处骨折编档 |
[19:17] | and get a rough time line of when they might have occurred. | 整理出骨折发生的时间线 |
[19:19] | Okay, antemortem, time of death, postmortem? Got it. | 死前 临死时和死后 明白 |
[19:23] | What kind of trouble could a kid in high school get into | 一个高中的孩子到底卷入了什么麻烦 |
[19:26] | that ends with him stuffed in a suitcase and tossed off a bridge? | 才会落得被塞进箱子又扔下桥的下场 |
[19:29] | As a former juvenile delinquent, | 作为一位前少年犯 |
[19:31] | I’d assume you have a string of bad decisions behind you. | 我猜你以前也做过很多糟糕的决定 |
[19:35] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[19:37] | I just wish all of them were behind me. | 往事不堪回首 |
[19:48] | Dr. Sweets? | 斯维斯博士 |
[19:50] | Kat. Hi. Uh, I can take it from here. | 凯特 我来接待她 |
[19:52] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[19:54] | You remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah. Agent Booth and I were meaning to talk to you again. | 记得 布斯探员和我一直想和你再谈谈 |
[19:58] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[20:01] | This is weird, | 这有点唐突 |
[20:02] | but you said I could come talk to you, right? | 但你说过我可以来找你谈谈 对吗 |
[20:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:06] | The thing is… it’s private, | 这件事 是我的隐私 |
[20:09] | and I don’t want anyone to know. | 我不想让其他人知道 |
[20:11] | Is this about your argument with Manny before he was killed? | 这和你在曼尼死前与他的争吵有关吗 |
[20:14] | It’s all right. I mean, in a murder investigation, | 这没什么 在谋杀案的调查里 |
[20:16] | everything comes to light. | 很多私事都得见光 |
[20:20] | If I tell you, and you’re a psychologist, | 如果我告诉了你 你因为是心理医生 |
[20:23] | you can’t tell anyone else, right? | 就不能告诉别人 对吗 |
[20:27] | Uh, not quite. | 不 不全对 |
[20:28] | I mean, I’m not your psychologist. | 我是说 我不是你的心理医生 |
[20:31] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[20:33] | Why don’t you just trust my judgment? | 不如你相信我的判断 |
[20:35] | I will not tell anyone anything they don’t need to know. | 我不会告诉别人他们不需要知道的事 |
[20:40] | Promise? | 你保证吗 |
[20:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:46] | I was raped. | 我被强奸了 |
[20:50] | At that party, I think. | 在派对上 应该是 |
[20:57] | I remember being at the party, | 我记得去参加派对 |
[20:58] | and then I woke up at home and… | 然后就在家里醒过来 于是… |
[21:01] | I knew. | 我就发觉了 |
[21:05] | People will wonder… | 人们会想知道… |
[21:06] | how you knew for sure. | 你是如何确定的 |
[21:11] | I was a virgin. | 我之前是处女 |
[21:14] | There was blood. I’m not a virgin anymore. | 因为有血 我不再是处女了 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:22] | All I remember is one green eye. | 我只记得一只绿眼睛 |
[21:25] | I have nightmares about one green eye. | 我做恶梦都会梦到一只绿眼睛 |
[21:28] | And you decided not to call the police. | 但你决定不要报警 |
[21:31] | My mom said not to. | 我妈妈说不要 |
[21:34] | She said | 她说 |
[21:35] | if I didn’t know who did it, then… | 如果我不知道是谁干的 那么… |
[21:38] | it was my fault. | 就是我的错 |
[21:39] | No, rape is never the victim’s fault. | 不 强奸从来不是受害者的错 |
[21:42] | Never. And the fact that you don’t remember it, | 从来不是 而你之所以不记得是谁 |
[21:44] | it might suggest that either you were unconscious | 可能是因为你意识不清醒 |
[21:46] | or on drugs. | 或者服用了毒品 |
[21:48] | I didn’t take anything. | 我没有服用任何东西 |
[21:50] | Maybe someone roofied me. | 也许是谁给我下了药 |
[21:52] | You know, Special K can have that effect. | K粉[克他命]会产生那样的效果 |
[21:55] | I don’t know anything about Special K. | 我不知道什么K粉 |
[21:58] | We have reason to believe that Manny had access to the drug. | 我们有证据认为曼尼持有该毒品 |
[22:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:04] | Lately, he got all… | 最近 他有点… |
[22:07] | the way he looked at me changed, | 他看我的眼神变了 |
[22:10] | No. No, Manny would never do anything like that. | 不 曼尼绝不会做那种事的 |
[22:14] | Drug me and rape me? | 给我下药再强奸我 |
[22:16] | We’ve known each other since we were kids. | 我们是从小一起长大的啊 |
[22:22] | Wait right here, okay? | 待在这儿别动 好吗 |
[22:24] | I’ll be… I’ll be right back. | 我 我马上就回来 |
[22:32] | Cam says that the ketamine wasn’t present in the victim’s liver. | 凯说被害者的肝脏中没有克他命 |
[22:35] | And this means something to me because…? | 你特意告诉我这个是因为… |
[22:36] | Manny didn’t ingest the drug. | 曼尼并没有摄入毒品 |
[22:38] | It means that the pills were on him, not inhim. | 毒品药丸在他身上 而不是在他体内 |
[22:40] | Hodgins found remnants of a sandwich bag inside the suitcase. | 哈金斯在箱子内找到了残留的三明治包装 |
[22:44] | Sounds more and more like a drug deal gone bad. | 听上去更像是毒品交易时出了问题 |
[22:45] | I have noticed that a disproportionate percentage | 我也注意到了毒贩最终成为谋杀受害者的 |
[22:48] | of drug dealers end up as homicide victims. | 比例特别得高 |
[22:50] | Oh, man. Hey, Dr. Brennan. | 伙计 你好 布纳恩博士 |
[22:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:53] | “Oh, man,” What? | “伙计”什么 |
[22:54] | Turns out Kat Martin | 我发现凯特·马丁 |
[22:55] | was raped at the party. | 在派对上被强奸了 |
[22:57] | Well, was she drugged? | 她吸毒了吗 |
[22:59] | How did you know? | 为什么那么说 |
[23:00] | Well, it looks like Manny was dealing ketamine. | 曼尼似乎在贩卖克他命 |
[23:02] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[23:03] | How do you know that she was raped? | 你怎么知道她被强奸的 |
[23:04] | She’s in my office right now. | 她现在就在我办公室里 |
[23:06] | Without her mother? | 她妈妈不在吗 |
[23:07] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[23:09] | She said she was raped? | 她说她被强奸了吗 |
[23:10] | Yeah. Her mom told her not to tell anyone. | 对 她妈妈让她不要告诉别人 |
[23:13] | What?! | 什么 |
[23:14] | You are aware that you can’t question a juvenile | 你知不知道你讯问没有家长陪同的青少年 |
[23:16] | without a parent present? | 是不允许的 |
[23:17] | I… made sure not to ask a single question. | 我确定 一个问题都没有向她提问 |
[23:20] | Um, I was very careful, | 我非常小心 |
[23:21] | and I recorded the entire conversation. | 而且给整个对话录了音 |
[23:23] | That’s a technicality; you’re playing with fire. | 这是玩文字游戏 你在玩火 |
[23:25] | Being raped, that could give Kat a motive for murder. | 被强奸有可能成为凯特的杀人动机 |
[23:28] | Okay, the victim was in possession of date-rape drugs, | 好 受害者持有迷奸药品 |
[23:29] | Kat was raped– | 凯特被强奸 |
[23:31] | let’s do the math here, people; it’s kind of simple. | 大家来做个推理 非常简单 |
[23:33] | She doesn’t know who raped her. | 她不知道是谁强奸了她 |
[23:36] | Who else has she told? | 她还告诉过谁 |
[23:37] | Just me and the mother. | 就我和她妈妈 |
[23:39] | Okay, you know what, I’m gonna call the city cops and the mother. | 听我的 我要打电话通知城警和她妈妈 |
[23:46] | Then we’ll test you for foreign DNA… | 然后我们会给你检测外来DNA |
[23:48] | Sweets, you had to hand her over to proper jurisdiction. | 甜甜 你必须将她转交给相关部门 |
[23:50] | It’s not a federal case. | 这不是联邦案件 |
[23:52] | That doesn’t make me feel any better. | 我没觉得那样会好受一些 |
[23:54] | I came to you for help. | 我来找你帮忙 |
[23:56] | I trusted you! | 我那么信任你 |
[23:58] | You promised. | 你答应过我的 |
[24:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:06] | What you did was for her own good, Sweets. | 斯威斯 你都是为了她好 |
[24:09] | Come on, let’s go home. | 走吧 回家了 |
[24:15] | Dr. Brennan told me to look for any bone injuries | 布纳恩博士让我看看有没有 |
[24:17] | that might’ve taken place before he died. | 死者死前受到的骨伤 |
[24:19] | Now, I’ve compared the X-rays | 我把这些伤痕和X光片 |
[24:20] | to the bone injuries five times now, | 对比了五次 |
[24:23] | and I noticed that the fracturing on the remains | 发现这些骨伤有些是刻意的 |
[24:24] | is random and specific at the same time. | 有些是无规律的 |
[24:28] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[24:29] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[24:30] | Now, if the bones were damaged | 如果他的骨头 |
[24:32] | by being smashed against the rocks, | 是被岩石撞碎的 |
[24:33] | why do these injuries form an inorganic pattern? | 为什么这些伤口会呈现有机质流失的特点 |
[24:35] | Now, three lines– one at the right scapula | 三条痕 一条从右肩胛骨 |
[24:38] | continuing along T-5 and T-6, | 一直延伸到T5和T6肋骨处 |
[24:40] | here, at the posterior extremity of rib number ten, | 第十根肋骨的后部也有 |
[24:42] | also favoring the right side, | 主要是在右边 |
[24:45] | as well as here, | 这里也有 |
[24:46] | at the superior aspect of the right iliac crest. | 右髂骨的上部 |
[24:48] | – And those in the center? – The damage is | -中间这些呢 -是死后伤 |
[24:50] | postmortem and seems to have occurred after the victim | 可能是在被害者死后 |
[24:52] | was already curled up in the suitcase. | 被塞入手提箱之后形成的 |
[24:54] | And one other thing, Michelle’s in town visiting me. | 还有件事儿 米歇尔来看我了 |
[24:58] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:59] | This has been weighing on me. I can’t lie to you. | 我压力很大 我不能瞒着你 |
[25:02] | You’re my boss. And even | 你是我的老板 就算你不是 |
[25:03] | if you weren’t, I’m very bad at it. | 我骗人的技术也真的很烂 |
[25:06] | How long has she been in town? | 她来了多久了 |
[25:08] | – Since yesterday. – I’d say you’re a very good liar. | -昨天来的 -其实你的演技还不错嘛 |
[25:12] | She just wanted us to have some time alone. | 她只希望能有时间和我独处 |
[25:14] | She loves you, but she thought if you knew she was here, | 她很爱你 但她觉得你好久都没见她了 |
[25:16] | since you haven’t seen her in such a long time… | 如果让你知道她来了… |
[25:18] | And she’d be right. | 她想得没错 |
[25:19] | You are in big trouble, Finn. | 芬恩 你有麻烦了 |
[25:20] | Yes, ma’am, I know. | 是的 老板 我知道 |
[25:22] | With Michelle. Why are you telling me this? | 米歇尔不会放过你的 你干嘛和我说这事 |
[25:24] | Beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[25:25] | If she finds out, you’re a dead man. | 一旦她发现你泄密 你就死定了 |
[25:29] | Not a good thing to say here, I know. | 我知道在死者面前说这个不大好 |
[25:31] | But… you owe her your trust. | 但是你辜负了她的信任 |
[25:35] | I mean, I assume that you didn’t tell her you were gonna tell me. | 你肯定没和她说 你会把这事告诉我吧 |
[25:37] | No, it just came out. | 没有 我是一不小心脱口而出的 |
[25:38] | I thought honesty was the best policy. | 我以为坦白是最佳方案 |
[25:41] | I’m mighty confused right now. | 我现在真是糊涂了 |
[25:44] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 这样吧 |
[25:45] | You will meet with Michelle, and tell me where. | 你去和米歇尔见面 告诉我地点在哪 |
[25:48] | I will happen upon you. | 我会偶然撞见你们 |
[25:50] | That way you get to save your relationship, | 这样的话 既不会伤害你们的感情 |
[25:52] | I get to be angry at my daughter, | 我也能理所当然的对我女儿发火 |
[25:54] | and she gets to think it’s a coincidence, | 而她会觉得一切都是巧合 |
[25:56] | and everyone’s happy. Understood? | 皆大欢喜 明白否 |
[26:00] | Y-yes, ma’am. | 遵命 老板 |
[26:01] | And this… isn’t lying? | 这样就不算骗人了吗 |
[26:04] | Oh, Finn, you have so much to learn. | 芬恩 你要学的还多着呢 |
[26:06] | Why don’t you just concentrate on the murder for now. | 还是好好研究眼前的案子吧 |
[26:09] | Yes… ma’am, I’d like that very much. | 遵命 老板 我最喜欢研究死人了 |
[26:16] | I told Manny to stay away from Kat. | 我不许曼尼接近凯特 |
[26:18] | I thought they were best friends. | 我以为他们是好朋友 |
[26:20] | Like family, you said. | 你不是说他们亲如家人吗 |
[26:21] | They weren’t little kids having sleepovers anymore. | 他们早就不是玩过家家的小孩子了 |
[26:25] | I saw the way that Manny was looking at her. | 我看到曼尼看凯特的眼神 |
[26:27] | Once those hormones get flowing… | 一旦他对凯特有不轨的想法 |
[26:29] | I needed to protect her. | 我必须保护她 |
[26:31] | He was getting creepy. | 他的行为越来越过分了 |
[26:33] | So you think that the boy | 所以你认为 |
[26:34] | who grew up with your daughter drugged and raped her? | 是你女儿的发小迷晕了并强奸了她 |
[26:36] | But you didn’t think it was important enough | 但你觉得还不至于太严重 |
[26:38] | to do anything about? | 所以没采取行动是吗 |
[26:39] | I did something. When Kat told me | 我有过行动 那些事情发生以后 |
[26:40] | what she thought happened, I confronted Manny. | 凯特告诉了我 我去找曼尼当面对质 |
[26:45] | Okay, what did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[26:46] | Nothing. The blood drained from his face, | 什么都没说 他脸上流了血 |
[26:48] | and he ran off– what do you think that means? | 一见我就跑 这还不够清楚吗 |
[26:51] | But you didn’t go to the cops? | 可你没报警啊 |
[26:52] | And say what? And say, “My daughter thinks she was raped | 报警要怎么说 说我女儿觉得她被强暴了 |
[26:56] | but she doesn’t know who did it or when it happened”? | 可她不知道是什么时候 被谁强暴 |
[26:58] | Yes. And they examine her, medically, | 没错 警方会为她检查身体 |
[27:01] | so your daughter knows it’s true, | 让她知道她真的被强暴了 |
[27:03] | so she knows that someone cares. | 让她知道还有人在乎她 |
[27:04] | Weren’t you ever in high school? | 你有上过高中吗 |
[27:07] | Word of this gets out, | 一旦这种事情传出去 |
[27:09] | people call her a slut, say she’s asking for it. | 人们都会骂她放荡 说她是自找的 |
[27:13] | I saw the pictures from that party. | 我看到过派对的照片了 |
[27:15] | I have a daughter, too, and I would do anything it took | 我也有个女儿 我会竭尽全力让她知道 |
[27:17] | to make sure she knew that I would fight for her. | 我会拼死保护她 为她拼命 |
[27:19] | Maybe she did fight, Bones, | 骨头 她也许已经和别人拼命过了 |
[27:20] | you know? Maybe she got rid of the boy | 她认定是那个男孩强暴了她女儿 |
[27:21] | she thought raped her daughter | 解决了他之后 |
[27:23] | and then she told her daughter not to say anything. | 告诉自己的女儿什么都别说出去 |
[27:27] | I used to be married to a cop. | 我的前夫是个警察 |
[27:29] | You want to charge me, fine. | 你想起诉我吗 尽管去吧 |
[27:32] | Otherwise we’re done here. | 其他的我不想多谈了 |
[27:41] | I guess I can understand a mother getting | 我能理解一个母亲的心情 |
[27:42] | so mad that she takes the law into her own hands. | 她愤不欲生 才置法律于不顾 |
[27:44] | And encouraging her daughter to lie? Then the girl | 还唆使自己的女儿撒谎 |
[27:47] | is involved in another crime, victimized twice. | 害她又被卷入另一桩罪案中 再次受伤 |
[27:50] | Well, did she look strong enough to inflict these injuries? | 能伤人伤得这么狠 她一定很壮吧 |
[27:52] | No. But the patterns indicate | 那倒没有 但造成这种伤口的 |
[27:54] | – some kind of localized force. – Like a machine? | -应该是某种局部力 -是机器吗 |
[27:57] | Three sets of evenly spaced linear breaks. | 三道均匀分布的线性切伤 |
[28:00] | And that’s just on the back. | 这只是背部的伤 |
[28:02] | See here, on the shins? | 看看胫骨上的 |
[28:04] | Now, Dr. Hodgins found three dents | 哈金斯博士在手提箱上发现了三条凹痕 |
[28:06] | on the suitcase, evenly spaced, that are different | 也是均匀分布的 明显和岩石撞伤的痕迹 |
[28:08] | from the dents caused by the rocks. | 是不一样的 |
[28:10] | Is there any particulate evidence associated with them? | 有没有发现与此相关的微粒物 |
[28:12] | Yeah, some fibers that he’s running through the mass-spec. | 质谱仪检测到一些纤维物质 |
[28:14] | Good. Let’s see if Angela can make any sense of the patterns. | 好 看安琪拉能不能解释这些伤痕 |
[28:22] | I trusted you! | 我那么信任你 |
[28:24] | Kat, I’m sorry. You have to understand, I had no choice. | 凯特 抱歉 请你理解 我别无选择 |
[28:27] | I had to report this. | 我必须向上级报告 |
[28:29] | I just want all this to go away. | 我只想让这些事情都过去 |
[28:31] | Then why’d you tell me? | 那你为什么还要告诉我呢 |
[28:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:33] | After talking to my mom, | 和妈妈谈了以后 |
[28:34] | I just got so confused. | 我完全迷茫了 |
[28:36] | You knew you had to tell someone who would listen, | 你是对的 你必须要告诉那些 |
[28:39] | and you were right. | 在乎你的人 |
[28:40] | You can’t just wheell something like this away. | 你不能把这一切都抛之脑后 |
[28:43] | You have to deal with it, | 你必须解决这些事 |
[28:44] | or it’ll stay with you forever. | 不然它会影响你一辈子的 |
[28:45] | What do you know! | 你什么都不知道 |
[28:46] | Were you raped? | 你被强暴过吗 |
[28:50] | No. | 没有 |
[28:53] | No. | 没有 |
[28:58] | Um… when I was a boy… | 在我小时候 |
[29:02] | I was in a bad foster home. | 我的寄宿家庭很糟糕 |
[29:06] | I was beaten. | 我总是挨打 |
[29:09] | The foster dad, he… he did it for sport. | 养父打我 他拿这当运动 |
[29:13] | I thought it was me, you know? | 我以为都是我的错 |
[29:14] | I thought… if I just… if I behaved better… | 我以为 只要我再乖一点就好 |
[29:19] | So that’s what I tried to do. | 于是我努力做个乖孩子 |
[29:21] | Until… | 直到… |
[29:22] | someone helped me see it wasn’t my fault. | 有人帮我认清现实 明白那不是我的错 |
[29:25] | It wasn’t. | 真的不是 |
[29:27] | And no matter how hard or painful it is… | 不管这个让人痛苦不堪 难以接受 |
[29:31] | it was… it was better to face what happened. | 都应该勇敢去面对 |
[29:36] | But you can’t help me. | 可你帮不了我 |
[29:38] | You said you weren’t allowed. | 你说他们不许你帮我 |
[29:40] | But I can find someone who can. | 但我会找能够帮到你的人 |
[29:42] | Like the person who helped me, who got my… | 就像当初那个人帮我报警 |
[29:44] | foster dad arrested. | 让警察逮捕我的养父 |
[29:46] | But even the police say there’s no evidence. | 但连警方都说证据不足 |
[29:51] | So there’s nothing they can do. | 他们也束手无策 |
[29:53] | No, there’s always something. | 不 总是会有办法的 |
[29:57] | I’ll do everything I can… | 我会尽我所能 |
[30:00] | to catch the person that did this to you. | 找出是谁对你做了这些 |
[30:16] | I wish we were always in the same town. | 我希望我们永远都在同一个镇上 |
[30:18] | Sometimes I get so lonely at school. | 有时候在学校里我觉得很孤单 |
[30:20] | I’m glad, | 你这么说我很高兴 |
[30:21] | if you weren’t lonely, i’d be a mite jealous. | 你要是不觉得孤单 我会有点小嫉妒 |
[30:25] | But I don’t like sneaking around, Michelle. | 但是我不喜欢偷偷摸摸的 米歇尔 |
[30:27] | Ooh, do you know how cute you are when you’re scared? | 你知道你害怕的时候有多可爱吗 |
[30:32] | Michelle? | 米歇尔 |
[30:34] | Cam. Hi. | 凯 嗨 |
[30:35] | I… just got to town. | 我才刚刚回到镇上 |
[30:37] | Without telling me? | 都不和我说一声 |
[30:38] | I was gonna call. | 我本来要打电话给你的 |
[30:40] | You are a terrible liar, Michelle. | 你真太不会撒谎了 米歇尔 |
[30:42] | And, Finn, do you feel no loyalty at all? | 而你 芬恩 你都没有忠心可言吗 |
[30:44] | He does, to me. | 他很忠心 对我 |
[30:45] | Th-this was all my idea. | 这 这都是我的主意 |
[30:47] | I-I didn’t want to have to explain myself to you all the time. | 我 我不想总是要跟你解释我自己 |
[30:50] | Well, that didn’t work out so well, did it? | 结果并不是很好 不是吗 |
[30:52] | And perhaps if you feel such a loyalty to Michelle, | 也许如果你觉得你对米歇尔要如此忠心 |
[30:54] | you should work for her. | 你应该为她工作 |
[30:55] | This is all just a mountain of mistakes. | 这只是太多误会了 |
[30:57] | Oh, you got that right, Jethro. | 这点你说对了 杰斯罗 |
[30:58] | And I’m sorry I’m so difficult, Michelle. | 我很抱歉我这么难相处 米歇尔 |
[31:00] | She loves you, Dr. Saroyan. | 她是爱你的 瑟罗博士 |
[31:02] | I can attest. | 我可以作证 |
[31:03] | And now he’s talking for you, too? | 现在换他替你说话了 |
[31:04] | Don’t blame Finn. | 别怪芬恩 |
[31:06] | You both went behind my back, you both lied. | 你们俩都瞒着我 还撒谎 |
[31:07] | How would you feel if I did that to you? | 要是我这么做你会怎么想 |
[31:09] | Oh, I forgot, you’d have to want to see me | 是我忘了 你都不想见到我 |
[31:11] | in order for that to matter. | 也不会在乎这些了 |
[31:13] | Cam… Cam! | 凯 凯 |
[31:15] | Cam, come on! | 凯 别这样 |
[31:19] | I hate it when she’s right. | 真讨厌 但她说的都对 |
[31:22] | I’m sorry I got you into the middle of this mess. | 很抱歉让你陷入两难之中 |
[31:25] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[31:29] | I told Kat I’d find who raped her. | 我告诉凯特我会找出强奸她的人 |
[31:31] | You can’t possibly promise something like that. | 你不能做这样的承诺 |
[31:33] | Well, I did and I will–we will. | 我承诺了 而且我会做到 我们会做到 |
[31:36] | You’re the best in your fields, right? | 你在你的领域里是顶尖的 不是吗 |
[31:38] | Of course. | 当然是 |
[31:38] | Plus, I’ve studied the case. | 再说 我研究过这案子 |
[31:40] | I don’t believe that Manny raped Kat. | 我不相信是曼尼强奸了凯特 |
[31:42] | His behavior at the party was protective, | 他在派对上的行为是保护性的 |
[31:45] | and he had a crush on her. | 而且他喜欢她 |
[31:46] | Rape is about power, not love. | 强奸是出于对力量的控制 不是爱情 |
[31:48] | So, how is looking through the pictures again going to help? | 那再看一次照片 会有什么帮助呢 |
[31:50] | This time, instead of focusing on the murder victim, | 这次我们不是集中在受害人身上 |
[31:52] | we follow Kat’s movements, | 而是要跟随凯特的行踪 |
[31:53] | see who she interacts with. | 看都谁跟她有过接触 |
[31:55] | You’ve been reading my psychology books again. | 你又看我的心理学书了 |
[31:56] | You leave them in the bathroom. | 你把它们放在卫生间了 |
[31:58] | They’re good reading in the tub. | 它们很适合在浴缸里读 |
[31:59] | That’s actually a really good idea, | 这确实是很好的想法 |
[32:01] | not the tub thing but following Kat. | 不是说浴缸的事 而是追踪凯特 |
[32:04] | Uh, using the metadata embedded in the pictures, | 使用嵌入照片里的元数据 |
[32:07] | the time and GPS coordinates, | 时间和全球定位系统坐标 |
[32:08] | I can animate the whole evening again | 我可以重现整个晚上 |
[32:10] | and virtually walk us through the party. | 而且几乎可以带我们走过整个派对 |
[32:13] | Here’s Kat in the living room | 这张是凯特在客厅里 |
[32:14] | dancing with the Saunders boy. | 和一个长得像桑德斯的男孩在跳舞 |
[32:16] | Manny is watching. | 曼尼在看着 |
[32:17] | Manny’s not important right now. | 现在曼尼不是重点 |
[32:20] | But he confronted them, | 但是他和他们有正面接触 |
[32:21] | and Saunders threw Manny out the front door. | 而且桑德斯把曼尼从前门撵了出去 |
[32:24] | Okay, this is where we left Manny the last time. | 这是上次我们跟丢曼尼的地方 |
[32:26] | Okay, this time let’s see where Kat goes. | 这次我们看看凯特去哪了 |
[32:28] | Saunders rejects Kat, dances with a new girl. | 桑德斯拒绝了凯特 和另一个女孩在跳舞 |
[32:31] | Next she left Saunders and ran off crying. | 下一张是她离开了桑德斯 哭着跑了 |
[32:34] | Maybe he followed her. | 也许他跟踪了她 |
[32:35] | I’ll go through the other photos from the back of the house. | 我会检查下房子后部的其它照片 |
[32:39] | – Look there? – She’s going into the backyard. | -看哪而 -她去后院了 |
[32:42] | She’s upset, she wants to be alone. | 她很难过 想一个人呆着 |
[32:47] | Someone is offering her a drink. | 有人给了她一杯喝的 |
[32:52] | That’s not Manny, he’s too big. | 那不是曼尼 比曼尼高 |
[32:55] | That’s got to be the spiked drink. | 饮料里一定下了药 |
[32:56] | How long would it take for a drug like that to take effect? | 那种药需要多久起效 |
[32:58] | Depending on stomach contents, | 根据胃里东西的不同 |
[33:00] | between 5 and 15 minutes. | 起效时间在5到15分钟内 |
[33:03] | The time stamp on this photograph is eight minutes later. | 这张照片上的时间戳是8分钟之后 |
[33:05] | She’s slumped over. | 她站不住了 |
[33:07] | She can barely walk. | 连路都快走不了了 |
[33:08] | The drug has clearly taken effect. | 显然是药物起效了 |
[33:10] | That has to be who raped her. | 一定是那个人强奸了她 |
[33:13] | I believe you kept your promise, Sweets. | 我相信你能信守诺言了 斯维斯 |
[33:31] | Is it safe to come in? | 这里安全吗 |
[33:32] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[33:33] | there’s been more murdered people in here than I can count. | 我都数不清这里有多少人被谋杀了 |
[33:37] | Please don’t take it personally. | 别认为是我在针对你 |
[33:39] | I’d really like not to, | 我真的不想 |
[33:40] | but you’re personally avoiding me personally, | 但是你故意很有针对性的躲着我 |
[33:42] | so it’s very hard not to take it personally. | 这很难不当做是针对我 |
[33:46] | Why didn’t you just tell me | 为什么你不直接告诉我 |
[33:48] | you wanted to spend the weekend in with Finn? | 你想要和芬恩一起过周末 |
[33:50] | Because I thought it would hurt your feelings. | 因为我觉得那会伤害到你 |
[33:52] | Well, it would, but I’d recover. | 是会 但是我会没事的 |
[33:56] | You know I love you. | 你知道我是爱你的 |
[33:57] | I know you do. | 我知道你爱我 |
[33:58] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[34:00] | Loving someone does not give you carte blanche | 爱一个人并不是给你特权 |
[34:02] | to treat them badly. | 不善待他们 |
[34:03] | Loving someone is not an excuse. | 爱一个人不能成为借口 |
[34:09] | Okay, now I’m hiding the truth. | 好吧 现在是我在隐瞒真相了 |
[34:12] | – What? – Finn couldn’t keep your secret. | -什么 -芬恩不能帮你保密 |
[34:14] | He blurted it out. | 他脱口而出了 |
[34:17] | So when you caught us outside the club… | 那你在俱乐部门口抓到我们的时候 |
[34:19] | Set up. | 设计好的 |
[34:20] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[34:21] | No, Finn’s a good guy, Michelle. | 别这样 芬恩是个好人 米歇尔 |
[34:22] | I think we should both just let him off the hook. | 我觉得我们俩都应该放过他 |
[34:25] | By keeping this a secret? | 把这个当成秘密 |
[34:26] | Oh, God, this is all so confusing. | 天哪 这真是太让人困惑了 |
[34:28] | Maybe we should just tell each other everything from now on. | 也许我们该从现在开始彼此坦诚相见 |
[34:32] | Okay, yes, we really, really should. | 好的 是啊 非常非常应该 |
[34:37] | You have another secret? | 你还有秘密 |
[34:40] | I’m seeing someone. | 我在和一个人交往 |
[34:42] | – Who? – I’d rather not… | -是谁 -我更愿意不 |
[34:46] | He’s a poet. | 是个诗人 |
[34:50] | It’s Arastoo Vaziri. | 是阿拉斯图·瓦齐里 |
[34:51] | What, the intern who works for you? | 什么 那个为你工作的实习生 |
[34:55] | With me– he works with me | 和我一起 他和我一起工作 |
[34:57] | in that I administrate his work environment, yes. | 他工作的环境被我管理 是的 |
[35:03] | Is there anything else I should know? | 还有别的我应该知道的吗 |
[35:05] | Wait, how did I get on the defensive here? | 等等 怎么我变成被告了 |
[35:13] | I suppose you want me to keep this a secret from Finn? | 我猜你希望我对芬恩保密这件事 |
[35:16] | Oh, God, I didn’t even think of that. | 天哪 我都没想到 |
[35:19] | Hmm, I’ll try. | 我尽量吧 |
[35:23] | I saw where Finn found the spider fracturing, | 我看了芬恩找到蛛网状压痕的地方 |
[35:25] | so I swabbed the corresponding damage to the suitcase | 所以我用棉签擦拭了箱子上对应的毁坏处 |
[35:28] | and I found some fibers caught in the latch, | 在锁闩处发现了一些纤维 |
[35:31] | a poly fiber weave used in strapping. | 一种用于捆绑的聚乙烯纤维编织物 |
[35:34] | Like webbing or belting. | 像是牛津带或者扎带 |
[35:35] | The victim was crushed with some kind of strap? | 受害者被某种捆绑带挤压过 |
[35:38] | Yeah, something approximately two inches in width. | 是的 大约两英寸宽的东西 |
[35:41] | So, if the victim was placed into the suitcase | 所以如果受害者是以我们所想的姿势 |
[35:44] | in the manner we thought… | 被放进手提箱的 |
[35:45] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[35:46] | Right, knees to chest. | 对 膝盖顶在胸前 |
[35:48] | Like he was bowing before the king. | 像是在国王面前行屈膝礼一样 |
[35:49] | Three ratcheting straps | 三条可以逐渐拉紧的捆绑带 |
[35:51] | lined up with the patterns Finn discovered. | 以芬恩发现的那种模式平行排列 |
[35:54] | Tighten. | 拉紧 |
[35:55] | How much force would be required? | 那需要多大的力度 |
[35:56] | Well, the measurable unit is called breakout strength. | 这种衡量单位叫做爆发力度 |
[35:59] | How much force the strap can take before it snaps. | 在断裂之前可以承受的最大力度 |
[36:01] | So a ratcheting strap such as this– | 所以崩断像这样的棘轮带 |
[36:03] | the breakout strength is roughly | 需要的力量大概有 |
[36:05] | 500 pounds. | 500磅 |
[36:06] | Multiplied by three straps. | 乘以三条带子 |
[36:08] | That should be more than enough | 这超过了 |
[36:09] | to crush the resistance from | 突破韧带和 |
[36:11] | the ligaments and intervertebral fibrocartilage | 椎间软骨的阻力 |
[36:14] | and cause the avulsion fractures. | 并造成撕脱性骨折所需要的力量 |
[36:16] | When the ligaments at the fold points | 当弯曲点韧带的 |
[36:17] | were stretched beyond their limits, | 拉伸程度超过限值 |
[36:19] | they ripped bone from bone. | 它们将部分骨头从其他骨头上撕下来 |
[36:21] | Pop, pop, pop. | 这里 这里 还有这里 |
[36:26] | The kid fits in the suitcase. | 就这样把孩子塞进箱子里了 |
[36:29] | One of the suspects works for a moving company. | 有一个嫌疑人在搬家公司工作 |
[36:32] | I would find out if he had access | 我会查一下他能不能接触到 |
[36:33] | to two-inch ratcheting straps. | 两英尺宽的棘轮带 |
[36:42] | Whoa, hey, you can’t, | 嘿 住手 |
[36:43] | you can’t come nose around in here like this. | 你不能就这样进来到处看 |
[36:45] | Actually we can; here’s a search warrant. | 其实我们可以 这是搜索令 |
[36:47] | You actually thought you could get away with killing someone? | 你真以为杀了人还能逍遥法外吗 |
[36:49] | Manny and me were friends. | 曼尼和我是朋友 |
[36:50] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们找错人了 |
[36:51] | As the body was crushed inside the suitcase, | 把尸体硬塞进箱子时 |
[36:53] | blood and tissue would have spurted out. | 血液和组织会溅的四处都是 |
[36:56] | There should be residue on the straps. | 带子上应该会有残留 |
[36:58] | Well, those straps are clean. | 那些带子是干净的 |
[36:59] | You can go ahead and have a look. | 你可以随便瞧 |
[37:02] | You can’t wash it all away, Nick, | 你不可能都洗掉的 尼克 |
[37:04] | especially when she’s looking. | 尤其让她找的话 |
[37:06] | I didn’t kill anybody, I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀人 我没有杀他 |
[37:09] | Oh… we got them. | 我们找到了 |
[37:12] | There’s enough proof for an arrest, Booth. | 现在的证据足够逮捕他了 布斯 |
[37:21] | This is all a big misunderstanding, a mistake. | 这是个天大的误会 你们搞错了 |
[37:24] | So let’s just start from the top, huh? | 那咱们从头开始说吧 |
[37:26] | Sure. | 好 |
[37:28] | So, Manny comes over to collect on some phones that I sold. | 曼尼来收我之前卖掉的那几部手机的钱 |
[37:31] | Only thing is, the guy paid me in Special K. | 但问题是 买家付给我的是K粉 |
[37:34] | So you were going to pay Manny in ketamine? | 所以你就打算付给曼尼克他命 |
[37:37] | I mean, I didn’t want the stuff, | 我是说 我不想要那东西 |
[37:38] | but the pills are worth three times what the guy owed us, | 但是那些药的价值三倍于那人欠我的钱 |
[37:40] | and that’s all we were going to get. | 而且他只能给我们那些药 |
[37:42] | I’m sorry, so paying Manny in Special K– | 打断一下 你把K粉给曼尼 |
[37:43] | was this before or after the party? | 是在聚会之前还是之后 |
[37:45] | After. | 之后 |
[37:45] | Yeah, but why didn’t you just | 那你为什么不在聚会上 |
[37:47] | give Manny his payment at the party? | 就把药给他呢 |
[37:48] | Because you don’t do something like that in the open. | 因为你不会想在大庭广众下做这事 |
[37:51] | Besides, Manny got into some shouting match over a girl, | 再说 曼尼和一个女孩大吵了一架 |
[37:54] | and the girl yelled at him and he left. | 然后那个女孩吼了他 他就走了 |
[37:55] | And she ran out back crying. | 然后她跑到后院去哭 |
[37:57] | I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[37:58] | Good thing you had the Special K on you. | 方便的是 你身上带着K粉 |
[38:00] | Yeah, ’cause you used it to drug | 因为你用那个给 |
[38:02] | Kat Martin and then rape her. | 凯特·马丁下药然后强奸了她 |
[38:03] | Are, are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:05] | You can see from the photo, she’s all over me. | 你自己看看那照片 是她扑在我身上 |
[38:08] | – She’s 15. – 15. | -她才15岁 -15岁 |
[38:09] | That’s not what she told me. | 她可不是这么跟我说的 |
[38:11] | Listen, Sweets, this is my… | 停下 小甜甜 这是我的 |
[38:14] | Hey! | 干什么 |
[38:14] | The only thing Kat remembers from the rape is a green eye. | 凯特对强奸唯一的记忆就是一只绿眼睛 |
[38:18] | You raped her. | 你强奸了她 |
[38:19] | Manny heard about it and figured it was you | 曼尼得知后想到了是你干的 |
[38:22] | because of the ketamine. | 因为你身上有K粉 |
[38:24] | So you killed Manny so he wouldn’t tell. | 所以你就杀了曼尼灭口 |
[38:26] | No, this is, this is all his fault. | 不 这全是他的错 |
[38:28] | H-he flipped out. | 他失控了 |
[38:29] | Because you raped her. | 因为你强奸了她 |
[38:30] | No, he was throwing things at me, he was hitting me. | 不 他朝我身上扔东西 他打我 |
[38:33] | I-I-I punched him once | 我 我就打了他一拳 |
[38:35] | and I didn’t even hit him hard. | 我都没怎么用力 |
[38:36] | That punch caused him to stop breathing. | 那一拳使他呼吸停止 |
[38:38] | I didn’t want him to die. | 我没想杀死他 |
[38:40] | It was an accident. | 那只是一场意外 |
[38:42] | Was it an accident when you | 可你把他和克他命 |
[38:44] | stuffed him in a suitcase with the ketamine | 一起塞进箱子 |
[38:45] | and threw him in the river? | 然后扔进了河里这还能说是意外吗 |
[38:47] | All right, look, you know what, Sweets? | 好了 知道吗 小甜甜 |
[38:47] | You come barging in here. | 你就这么冲进来 |
[38:48] | I can’t charge him with both rape and murder. | 我不能同时起诉他强奸和谋杀 |
[38:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:51] | If he admits to rape, he’s gonna get away with murder, | 他承认自己强奸 就能逃过谋杀的指控 |
[38:54] | and because she lied about her age | 然后因为她谎报自己的年龄 |
[38:55] | and she was stoned on ketamine… | 再加上她磕了克他命 |
[38:58] | You don’t think we’ll get a conviction? | 你觉得我们不能定罪 |
[39:00] | Even if he confessed? | 即使他供认不讳 |
[39:01] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
[39:03] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[39:04] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[39:06] | I said I did it, I raped her. | 我说是我做的 我强奸了她 |
[39:08] | – Who? – Her– Kat Martin. | -谁 -她 凯特·马丁 |
[39:11] | I slipped her the Special K and I took her behind the garage. | 我给她下了K粉然后把她带到车库 |
[39:16] | Great, I’ll tell metro cops | 好的 我去告诉当地警方 |
[39:17] | that we got a full confession on her rape. | 我们拿到了她强奸案的供词 |
[39:20] | You are very stupid. | 你真是蠢透了 |
[39:21] | You just confessed to rape and murder. | 你刚刚供认了强奸和谋杀两项罪名 |
[39:25] | Y-you just said you couldn’t charge me with both. | 你刚说不能同时以两个罪名起诉我的 |
[39:27] | – You lied. – I didn’t lie. | -你撒谎了 -我没有撒谎 |
[39:29] | No, he can only charge you with murder. | 他只能以谋杀罪起诉你 |
[39:31] | The rape is a whole other jurisdiction. | 强奸案归另一个司法机关 |
[39:33] | DC cops will charge you with that. | 特区警察会起诉你那项罪名的 |
[39:36] | Sucker. | 笨蛋 |
[39:39] | Stupid. | 蠢货 |
[39:57] | We caught him, Kat. | 我们抓住他了 凯特 |
[39:58] | Caught who? | 抓住谁 |
[39:59] | The boy who killed Manny. | 杀害曼尼的那个人 |
[40:02] | He’s the same boy that raped Kat. | 也是那个人强奸了凯特 |
[40:08] | His name is Nick, | 他叫尼克 |
[40:11] | and he gave you a spiked drink at the party. | 在聚会上 他给了你下过药的饮料 |
[40:15] | He doesn’t have green eyes? | 他眼睛不是绿色的 |
[40:16] | No, but he has a necklace with a green eye pendant. | 不是 但是他的项链上有个绿眼吊坠 |
[40:21] | That’s what you remember. | 你记住的是那个 |
[40:30] | She needs professional help, Mrs. Martin, | 马丁夫人 她需要专业的帮助 |
[40:32] | and she needs you, she needs your help, too. | 她也需要你 她也需要你的帮助 |
[40:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:06] | That was pretty smart | 你今天非常聪明 |
[41:08] | and tricky of you today. | 非常狡猾 |
[41:09] | Well, like I said, Bones, | 正如我所说 骨头 |
[41:10] | the interrogation room is my domain. | 审讯室是我的地盘 |
[41:12] | You’d already figured it out, right? | 你早就猜出来了 对吗 |
[41:15] | But you let Sweets have his moment | 但是你让斯维斯说出来 |
[41:16] | and think that he broke the case. | 并让他以为是自己侦破了这个案子 |
[41:18] | Well, you know, he’s a good kid | 他是个好孩子 |
[41:19] | and, you know, he was right. | 而且他是对的 |
[41:22] | – Booth. – Hmm? | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[41:23] | Do you ever let me think that I’m the smart one | 你有没有明明自己已经明白了 |
[41:26] | when you’ve figured it out already? | 却让我做那个聪明人的时候 |
[41:29] | No. | 没有 |
[41:30] | Because that would be ridiculous. | 因为那不合理 |
[41:33] | – Crazy. – My IQ is quantifiably higher than yours. | -疯了 -我的智商比你高得多 |
[41:35] | You know what? You’re the brains of the outfit. | 你就是我们的智囊 |
[41:37] | You have your strengths, Booth. | 你也有你的长处 布斯 |
[41:38] | Well, I try. | 好吧 我努力 |
[41:39] | Trying is one of your strengths. | 努力尝试就是你的长处之一 |
[41:44] | By the way, gilligan’s Island | 顺便说一下 《吉利根岛》 |
[41:46] | was created by Sherwood Schwartz in 1964. | 是舍伍德·施瓦茨在1964年创作的 |
[41:48] | – Oh, you did your research. – Always. | -你做了功课嘛 -一向如此 |
[41:51] | Gilligan was the first mate of the SS Minnow. | 吉利根是S·S·米诺的第一任伴侣 |
[41:54] | Right, okay, I think we got it. | 好的 我觉得我们知道了 |
[41:55] | I find it hard to believe that no one could rescue them. | 没有人能救援他们这点令我难以置信 |
[41:58] | – They were only gone for three hours. – Watch the series. | -他们才离开了三个小时 -去看剧 |
[42:01] | – Doesn’t make any sense. – It makes a lot of sense. | -这没有道理 -这很有道理 |