时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I want all the venting double-checked for leaks. | 再次检查所有通风管道 确保没有泄露 |
[00:15] | And put plastic guards on any sharp corners of tables or gurneys. | 在所有桌子和轮床尖角处装上塑料保护套 |
[00:19] | Do we have enough suits for everyone? | 防护服的数量够每个人穿吗 |
[00:21] | Just. | 刚刚够 |
[00:22] | These last two are for us. | 这是最后两件 给我们的 |
[00:23] | The rep from the CDC is downstairs in holding | 疾病防治中心的代表在楼下 |
[00:25] | waiting until we’re set up. | 等着我们准备好 |
[00:27] | The CDC sent over preliminary photos from the body find. | 疾病防治中心发来了遗体发现时的照片 |
[00:31] | They were inspecting a facility | 他们当时正在检查马里兰州内 |
[00:33] | in Maryland that disposes of biohazard waste. | 一家处理生化危险品的机构 |
[00:35] | And the remains were found with veterinary waste? | 遗体是和兽医废品一起发现的吗 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:39] | Yeah, I’m gonna have a hell of time with a skull that damaged. | 我得花好多时间来复原烂成那样的头骨 |
[00:42] | Do they have any idea what the infection is? | 他们知道传染源是什么吗 |
[00:43] | They initially suspected necrotizing fasciitis. | 一开始他们怀疑是坏死性筋膜炎 |
[00:46] | – Flesh-eating disease? – Yes. | -食肉病毒 -是的 |
[00:47] | But the decomposition was too rapid, | 但腐败的速度太快 |
[00:49] | and it wouldn’t have damaged the bone so severely. | 而且食肉病毒也不会如此严重地腐蚀骨头 |
[00:51] | Damage that advanced from fasciitis would normally take | 筋膜炎要产生这样的肌肉坏死 |
[00:54] | at least three to four days. | 一般需要三到四天 |
[00:55] | Dr. Jacobs from the CDC | 疾病防治中心的雅各布斯博士 |
[00:56] | has taken initial cultures, | 已经取样进行细菌培养 |
[00:58] | but so far they don’t know if it’s viral | 但目前为止他们不知道这是病毒 |
[01:00] | or bacterial or… | 还是细菌 |
[01:01] | airborne or blood-borne. | 通过空气传播还是血液传播 |
[01:03] | So we could be looking at some kind of outbreak situation here? | 那我们面临的可能是传染病爆发的情况 |
[01:06] | We have to assume so, yes. | 我们必须如此假设 |
[01:12] | I thought biohazard facilities had strict protocols. | 我以为生化废品处理机构有严格的规章 |
[01:14] | How can someone just dump a body in there? | 为什么会有人能抛尸在那里面 |
[01:16] | Well, the place has been cited twice before for security breaches. | 那地方曾经两次因保安漏洞被举报 |
[01:19] | That’s why the CDC showed up for a surprise inspection. | 所以疾病防治中心才会进行突击检查 |
[01:21] | Any word from the Jeffersonian yet? | 杰斐逊实验室那里有消息吗 |
[01:22] | Nope, not yet, not a word. | 没有 目前为止没消息 |
[01:24] | They’re putting on their space suits | 他们在见到受害者遗体前 |
[01:25] | before they even look at the victim. | 要先穿上”宇航服” |
[01:27] | I’m telling you, usually I hope a killer is sloppy; | 要我说 一般我都希望凶手粗心一点 |
[01:29] | makes them easier to catch. | 才能更容易抓到他 |
[01:30] | Yeah, except this time being sloppy could cause a pandemic. | 对 但这次粗心大意会引发全国传染病 |
[01:34] | I have a mass spec up there? | 上面有很多设备吗 |
[01:35] | Yes. | 有 |
[01:36] | And a centrifuge? | 有离心机吗 |
[01:37] | Yes, Dr. Hodgins, it’s all up there. | 对 哈金斯博士 这里什么都有 |
[01:39] | Angela, all your camera equipment and scanning equipment’s | 安琪拉 你的摄影和扫描设备 |
[01:42] | been set up next to the light table. | 都放在看片台旁边了 |
[01:43] | And the direct Ethernet link to the servers in my office? | 是直接连接到我办公室的服务器吗 |
[01:45] | They’re finishing cabling now. | 他们已经布完线了 |
[01:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:48] | Dr. Saroyan? | 瑟罗博士 |
[01:50] | Uh, I’m Dr. Saroyan. | 我是瑟罗博士 |
[01:52] | And this is Dr. Brennan. | 这位是布纳恩博士 |
[01:53] | Ivan Jacobs. It is an honor to be working with you all here. | 伊凡·雅各布斯 很荣幸能和你们一起工作 |
[01:56] | Dr. Jacobs, you were on the front line | 雅各布斯博士 H5N1病毒爆发时 |
[01:58] | in Turkey during the H5N1 outbreak. | 你曾经在土耳其的第一线 |
[02:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:01] | And I’ve spent the past six months with the W.H.O. in the Congo, | 过去六个月我在刚果和世界卫生组织共事 |
[02:03] | and I have not seen anything like this before. | 但我从来没见过这样的东西 |
[02:05] | You took preliminary viral cultures? | 你已经开始病毒培养了吗 |
[02:07] | Yes. It’s virulent and replicating quickly. | 是的 这是病毒 且分裂繁殖极快 |
[02:09] | But we need additional cultures | 但我们需要更多的培养样品 |
[02:11] | and more analysis to give us a strain. | 用来深入分析菌株来源 |
[02:12] | We were hoping that an I.D. of the victim | 希望你们能确认受害者身份 |
[02:14] | could provide where she contracted the infection. | 能查出她是从哪里被感染的 |
[02:16] | Then let’s get working. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[02:17] | I’ll suit up. | 我去穿防护服 |
[02:31] | Was this person tortured? | 这个人是被虐杀的吗 |
[02:33] | We think the nervous system was hit, | 我们认为神经系统遭到病毒攻击 |
[02:35] | which caused the muscles to seize. | 导致肌肉收缩 |
[02:36] | Well, based on the occipital and pelvic outlet, | 根据枕骨和盆骨开口的形状 |
[02:38] | the decedent is a female. | 死者是一位女性 |
[02:40] | The wear on the mandibular teeth indicates | 下颌骨牙齿的磨损程度 |
[02:42] | an age between 25 and 35 years old. | 表明她的年龄在25到35岁间 |
[02:45] | There are lesions on the… long bones and the ribs. | 在长骨和肋骨上有损伤 |
[02:48] | They seem to have developed recently. | 看上去像是最近发生的 |
[02:50] | Had to be within the past 24 hours. | 应该是在24小时以内 |
[02:52] | She’s turning into soup. | 她都变成糨糊了 |
[02:53] | We’re dealing with a single-stranded RNA virus, | 这是单菌株核糖核酸病毒 |
[02:56] | a mutation that doesn’t depend on the cell cycle to replicate. | 一种不依靠细胞周期分裂繁殖的变种 |
[02:58] | Which accounts for its speed. | 这解释了它分解遗体的速度 |
[03:00] | And why we’re seeing such severe damage to the bones. | 以及对骨骼造成如此大损伤的原因 |
[03:02] | The blood remaining in the heart wouldn’t be | 心脏中残留的血液 |
[03:04] | as contaminated by decompositional tissue. | 不会被腐败的组织所污染 |
[03:07] | I’ll use leukocyte depletion filters | 我会用白细胞过滤器 |
[03:09] | to single out white blood cells, | 提取血液中的白细胞 |
[03:11] | see what kind of infection we’re dealing with here. | 查明这是什么样的传染源 |
[03:13] | There’s insect larvae on her clothes. | 她的衣服上有昆虫幼虫 |
[03:15] | This could tell us where she was before she was dumped. | 这能告诉我们她在被抛尸前去过哪里 |
[03:17] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[03:17] | We need to I.D. the victim as quickly as possible. | 我们需要尽快确定受害者身份 |
[03:19] | If we know who she is, | 如果查出了她是谁 |
[03:20] | we might understand what did this to her. | 那就能搞清楚是什么让她落得如此下场 |
[04:10] | Hi, Booth. This is Dr. Jacobs from the CDC. | 布斯 这位是疾病防治中心的雅各布斯博士 |
[04:13] | Hey. | 你好 |
[04:13] | Okay, listen, the biohazard facility | 听着 生化废品机构 |
[04:15] | can’t tell us where the body came from. | 不知道尸体是从哪儿来的 |
[04:17] | The records, they’re a mess, | 他们的记录一团糟 |
[04:18] | and everything that was supposed to be burned got mixed together. | 所有应该销毁的生化废品都混在了一起 |
[04:20] | That’s common when the remains have been mislabeled. | 这么说遗体被挂错牌子也很正常了 |
[04:22] | She was placed in a level one containment bag | 她被装在一级危险废品的密封袋中 |
[04:25] | along with veterinary waste. | 与兽医废品放在一起 |
[04:26] | Okay, look, do you have an I.D. Yet? | 好吧 你们能确认身份了吗 |
[04:28] | Well, whoever did this didn’t want us to. | 杀了她的人肯定不想我们查出她身份 |
[04:31] | Oh, my God. | 老天呐 |
[04:32] | What? You can’t get an I.D.? | 什么 你们没法确认她身份 |
[04:33] | There’s not enough tissue left for fingerprints. | 没有足够的皮肤组织提取指纹 |
[04:35] | This bone damage isn’t from the disease. | 这里的骨骼损伤并非由疾病造成 |
[04:38] | Someone smashed the teeth, mandible and maxilla | 有人打碎了她的牙齿 下颌和上颌 |
[04:41] | to prevent a dental I.D. | 以免我们利用牙医记录找人 |
[04:42] | Well, I’m scanning to at least get a close facial approximation. | 我正在扫描 起码能模拟出近似的面部 |
[04:46] | Whoever did this knows | 不管是谁干的 |
[04:46] | how dangerous this virus is | 都非常清楚这种病毒的危险性 |
[04:48] | and was trying to hide it. | 并努力掩藏线索 |
[04:49] | Well, but why? | 但为什么呢 |
[04:50] | Maybe they intend to infect other people | 也许他们想要感染其他人 |
[04:52] | and they don’t want anyone knowing how to stop them. | 不想有人发现并阻止他们 |
[04:55] | Bones, we’re talking about bioterrorism here. | 骨头 那样就是生物恐怖主义了 |
[05:00] | I know. | 我明白 |
[05:49] | Are you any closer? | 你这儿有进展了吗 |
[05:50] | Since I only have a partial reconstruction, | 由于我只有部分的面部重建资料 |
[05:52] | I’m getting multiple hits. | 我查到了许多可能的人 |
[05:53] | Hodgins found evidence | 哈金斯发现证据 |
[05:54] | that she was last in Coral Hills, Maryland, | 她在被打包扔到生化废品处理机构前 |
[05:56] | before she wound up in the biohazard facility. | 曾去过马里兰州的珊瑚山 |
[05:58] | Okay, well, all these DMV hits are from Maryland, | 所有这些车管局记录都是马里兰州的 |
[06:01] | so I must be getting close. | 我得要更进一步查 |
[06:02] | Those three don’t match. | 这三个不符合 |
[06:03] | Their temporal bones aren’t angled like the victim’s. | 她们颞骨的角度和受害者不同 |
[06:06] | Well, the recognition program… | 可识别程序… |
[06:07] | That woman seems like a closer match, | 那个女人看起来更像受害者 |
[06:09] | but the victim’s zygomatic is more pronounced. | 但是受害者的颧骨比她的更加突出 |
[06:13] | That’s her. That’s her. | 是她 就是她 |
[06:24] | Mia Garrett. | 米娅·加勒特 |
[06:25] | So, why do we pay | 既然我们有你帮忙 |
[06:26] | eight zillion dollars for the software when we have you? | 为什么还要花千百万美金买这个软件 |
[06:29] | Under normal circumstances, | 在正常情况下 |
[06:30] | it allows me to take a longer lunch. | 有了它我就能延长我的午餐时间 |
[06:32] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我马上告诉布斯 |
[06:34] | Are you sure it was Mia? | 你们确定是米娅吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[06:37] | I’m very sorry for your loss, Mr. Carr. | 凯尔先生 请节哀顺变 |
[06:39] | We were talking about getting married, | 我们已经开始谈婚论嫁了 |
[06:41] | picking out different places for the ceremony. | 正在挑选举办婚礼的场地 |
[06:43] | And you had no idea where she’d been for the past three days? | 你完全不知道她近三天的行踪吗 |
[06:45] | No. I was traveling. | 不清楚 我外出旅游了 |
[06:47] | She wasn’t answering her phone. | 她一直没接她的电话 |
[06:48] | That didn’t worry you, not knowing where she was? | 没有她的消息 你不担心吗 |
[06:51] | Wasn’t unusual. | 这种事很平常 |
[06:52] | She was working on a story, | 她正在写一篇文章 |
[06:53] | and she needed space — I didn’t have a problem with that. | 需要更多私人空间 我完全理解 |
[06:56] | – She’s a journalist? – Yeah. | -她是一位记者吗 -对 |
[06:58] | A blogger. Me, too. | 博主 我也是 |
[07:00] | We both were trying for that… | 我们两人都在找寻一个 |
[07:02] | story that would make the headlines. | 可能成为头条新闻的故事 |
[07:03] | Did she write about terrorism, by any chance? | 她有写过关于恐怖事件的文章吗 |
[07:06] | Terrorism? No. | 恐怖事件 没有 |
[07:07] | Her focus was on Big Pharma, | 她主要关注大型医药企业 |
[07:09] | medical research, doping, that kind of stuff. | 医学研究 以及毒品之类的事 |
[07:11] | What do you write about, Ben? | 你又喜欢写什么呢 本 |
[07:13] | Travel. Nothing too exciting. | 旅游 没什么特别新奇的事 |
[07:15] | Look, I-I told Mia what she was working on was dangerous. | 我跟米娅说过 她在调查的事件很危险 |
[07:18] | Those people she was investigating have money, power. | 她在调查的那些人又有钱又有势 |
[07:21] | They don’t want some blogger poking around. | 他们可不愿被博主调查 |
[07:23] | What was the last thing she was working on? | 她最近在调查什么事 |
[07:26] | I wish I knew. | 真希望我知道 |
[07:28] | She said it could’ve been the one. | 她说这次一定能成头条新闻 |
[07:30] | But Mia liked to keep things to herself | 可是米娅总是会保密 |
[07:32] | until she finished the project. | 喜欢在她完成之后再与人分享 |
[07:34] | Didn’t she trust you? | 她不信任你吗 |
[07:36] | Well, of course she trusted me. | 她当然信任我 |
[07:37] | I just told you we were thinking about getting married. | 我刚刚不是说过吗 我们都谈婚论嫁了 |
[07:40] | Just th-that story, she didn’t want to tell me. | 只是这个故事 她不愿意告诉我 |
[07:43] | For now. | 暂时不愿意 |
[07:44] | Sounds like she didn’t trust you. | 听起来她貌似不信任你 |
[07:51] | The bone damage is reminiscent of multiple myeloma. | 骨质的破坏让我想起了多发性骨髓瘤 |
[07:53] | But there’s no cancer that moves this fast. | 可是癌症是无法如此快速地转移的 |
[07:55] | There are some viral strains | 研究表示 |
[07:57] | of the psittacosis-lymphogranuloma venereum group | 鹦鹉热性病性淋巴肉芽肿群的某些病毒株 |
[07:59] | that have been known to affect bone. | 能够损害骨头 |
[08:02] | It’s the preliminary pathology from the blood work. | 应该是血液初步检验的结果 |
[08:12] | There are no aerosolized pathogens. | 不含任何雾化原体 |
[08:14] | – Thank God. – It’s not airborne? | -谢天谢地 -不能在空气中传播吗 |
[08:16] | It’s not airborne. | 是的 |
[08:16] | So it had to come through a transfer | 病毒一定是通过血液 |
[08:18] | of blood or fluid, or an injection. | 或体液传播 或是注射进入体内的 |
[08:20] | So we can eliminate bioterrorism? | 这么说可以排除生物恐怖行动的可能了 |
[08:23] | Well, not completely, but it would seem a stretch. | 不能完全排除 不过看来是不太可能 |
[08:26] | One thing’s for sure — | 唯一能确认的是 |
[08:27] | we’re not gonna need this tent anymore. | 我们不再需要这个帐篷了 |
[08:28] | I think that deserves another “thank God.” | 为此我想再说一次”谢天谢地” |
[08:32] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[08:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:34] | You sure? Yeah. | 确定吗 行 |
[08:36] | It’s great news, Bones. Okay. | 真是个好消息 骨头 好吧 |
[08:38] | Great. Yeah, you, too. | 很好 是 你也是 |
[08:39] | All right, good news. | 好消息 |
[08:41] | The, uh…the virus isn’t airborne; they’re safe. | 病毒不能在空气中传播 他们安全了 |
[08:43] | – That’s a load off. – Yeah, that is. | -那就放心多了 -是啊 |
[08:44] | Can’t even think about Bones being | 一想到骨头在细菌堆里工作 |
[08:45] | in there with all those germs — | 我就担心 |
[08:47] | I mean, give me a guy with a gun any time. | 我宁愿跟别人多来几次枪战 |
[08:48] | And now we just have to find out what Mia was working on, right? | 下一步就是查出米娅在调查什么 对吧 |
[08:50] | Angela’s looking at her laptop now. | 安琪拉正在搜查她的手提电脑 |
[08:55] | Mia encrypted everything. | 米娅的所有东西都加了密 |
[08:57] | Her e-mails, documents all use a steganographic encryption. | 她在邮件和文件上都加了速记式加密 |
[09:02] | She was wicked smart. | 可说她聪明绝顶 |
[09:05] | What just happened? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[09:06] | That is me being smarter than her. | 就是我比她还聪明的结果 |
[09:09] | ‘Kay, I just intercepted an e-mail, | 我刚刚截获了一封邮件 |
[09:12] | probably spam. | 大概是垃圾邮件 |
[09:13] | It shows me how the encryption process works. | 我能通过它了解整个加密过程 |
[09:16] | Because it has to create an opening to accept the e-mail. | 因为系统必须留出空隙才能接受邮件 |
[09:19] | Exactly. You could be my lovely assistant. | 没错 你这样就像是我的助手 |
[09:23] | If I wasn’t your boss. | 可我是你的上司 |
[09:24] | Right. | 对哦 |
[09:26] | Okay, her password. We are in. | 拿到了她的密码 成功侵入了 |
[09:29] | Now I just search for the most recently updated documents. | 接着搜索她最近更新过的文件 |
[09:33] | Viral mutation? | 病毒突变 |
[09:39] | ‘Kay, these are random notes from an interview | 都是采访特萨·波克博士时的一些 |
[09:42] | with Dr. Tessa Burke. | 琐碎的笔记 |
[09:43] | Seems like they were talking about mutation possibilities of SARS, | 貌似她们在谈非典 拉沙热和黄热病 |
[09:46] | lassa and yellow fever, all… | 突变的可能性 三个都是 |
[09:49] | deadly viruses that could | 致命性的病毒 |
[09:50] | kill a lot of people very quickly. | 能在很短的时间内杀害很多人 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:54] | So, according to her notes, | 根据她的笔记上说 |
[09:55] | Mia Garrett had two meetings with you at your lab | 米娅·加勒特近两周内和你 |
[09:58] | – over the past few weeks? – Yes. | -会见了两次 -是的 |
[10:00] | And we’re scheduled for another one next week. Why? | 我们约了下周还要见面 怎么了 |
[10:02] | Mia’s dead, Dr. Burke. | 米娅已经死了 波克博士 |
[10:04] | I just saw her. | 可我不久前才见过她 |
[10:06] | – What happened? – Well, she contracted a fatal illness | -怎么死的 -她染上了绝症 |
[10:09] | — it’s blood-borne. | 一种血液传染病 |
[10:10] | Someone hid that fact | 某人为了掩盖此事 |
[10:11] | by disposing of her remains. | 把她的尸体藏了起来 |
[10:13] | She was working on an exposé | 她在写一篇关于 |
[10:14] | on the dangers of mutating pandemics. | 瘟疫突变的危险的文章 |
[10:17] | I’m an expert in the field. | 这个领域是我的专长 |
[10:19] | That’s why she wanted to interview me. | 所以她才来采访我 |
[10:20] | She was just a blogger. | 她只是一个博主 |
[10:22] | Did you find her suspicions credible? | 你觉得她的怀疑正确吗 |
[10:25] | Absolutely. | 绝对正确 |
[10:26] | Mia’s work could’ve been very important. | 米娅的文章意义重大 |
[10:28] | She could’ve raised public awareness, save lives. | 她本可提高公众意识 拯救千万性命 |
[10:31] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 真不敢相信她已经走了 |
[10:32] | Your lab works with infectious diseases, doesn’t it? | 你的实验室在研究传染病 是吧 |
[10:35] | Yes. My lab is a Biosafety level 2 facility. | 是 我的实验室是二级生物安全实验室 |
[10:38] | But we work primarily with Lyme disease and hep C. | 但是我们主要研究莱姆病和丙型肝炎 |
[10:40] | Mmm. So she could’ve contracted | 这么说她有可能在 |
[10:42] | something in your lab, couldn’t she? | 你的实验室里接触到病菌 不是吗 |
[10:44] | – Mine? – Yeah. | -我那儿吗 -是啊 |
[10:44] | God, no. Given the quantities we work with, | 不可能 我们研究用的分量 |
[10:47] | and our safety protocols, | 和我们的安全协议 |
[10:49] | you could lick any Petri dish in my lab– | 你可以去舔我实验室的任何一个培养皿 |
[10:51] | worst you’d get is a bad case of the sniffles. | 顶多就会鼻子不舒服一会儿 |
[10:53] | But there could be something unexpected. It happens. | 但还是可能有意外的 这难以避免 |
[10:56] | Right? The reason I’m asking is because | 对吧 我这么问你是因为 |
[10:57] | you seem to be one of the last people Mia saw before she died. | 你可能是米娅生前见到的最后一个人 |
[11:01] | What are you suggesting? | 你在暗示什么 |
[11:02] | I was helping Mia. I was on her side. | 我在帮助米娅 我和她是一边的 |
[11:06] | Of course. I apologize. | 当然 我很抱歉 |
[11:08] | I understand how that might have made you feel defensive. | 我理解这会让你觉得受到侵犯 |
[11:11] | If there’s nothing else, please tell the CDC | 如果没有别的事了 请转告疾控中心 |
[11:13] | or the Jeffersonian I’d be happy to offer my assistance | 或者杰斐逊实验室 我很乐意提供帮助 |
[11:16] | if they need any help. | 如果他们需要我的话 |
[11:18] | We have our best people working on it, | 我们的办案人员是最优秀的 |
[11:19] | but I’ll let them know. | 不过我会转告他们的 |
[11:30] | We treated the different cultures with antibiotics. | 我们用不同的抗生素分别与培养物反应 |
[11:32] | No responses, so we have to assume it’s viral. | 没有反应 所以我们得假设那是病毒 |
[11:34] | – That’s something. – It’s very little something. | -这也是进展 -很小的进展 |
[11:35] | This woman died and began decomposing within 24 hours. | 这个女人在24小时内死亡并腐烂 |
[11:38] | That’s too fast to treat other cases | 这么迅速 我们没有办法治疗其他病例 |
[11:40] | unless we can isolate and identify a specific virus. | 除非我们能分离并识别出特定的病毒 |
[11:43] | And the more people who are infected, | 而且受感染的人越多 |
[11:44] | the greater the chance that it mutates and becomes airborne. | 病毒变异成空气传播的可能性就越大 |
[11:47] | Exactly. I think your expertise | 正是这样 我觉得你不仅是在 |
[11:49] | is being wasted on bones, Dr. Brennan. | 尸骨的领域很专业啊 布纳恩博士 |
[11:52] | Well, without my expertise, | 没有我的专长 |
[11:52] | you wouldn’t know as much as you do. | 你现在不可能掌握这么多信息 |
[11:54] | A bone marrow sample is the surest way | 骨髓样本检测可以使我们确定 |
[11:56] | to see how the immune system was so severely compromised. | 知道免疫系统是如何被摧毁的 |
[12:00] | A big enough drop in eosinophils | 一大滴包含嗜酸粒细胞 |
[12:02] | or neutrophils would guarantee the infection would grow unimpeded. | 或嗜中性白血球的样本能让病毒继续生长 |
[12:13] | This sample should narrow down what kind of virus we’re dealing with. | 样本可以帮助我们缩小致病病毒的范围 |
[12:17] | We need to bag her until we do further testing. | 再进一步检测之前 我们需要把她装袋 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:23] | Okay, on three? | 好的 数三下 |
[12:25] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[12:29] | What? Are you okay, Mr. Vaziri? | 怎么了 你还好吗 瓦齐里先生 |
[12:31] | Something stuck me. | 什么东西刺了我一下 |
[12:31] | Something on her humerus. | 她肱骨上的什么东西 |
[12:33] | Let me see. | 让我看一下 |
[12:37] | We need to flush this with saline | 我们需要马上用生理盐水 |
[12:38] | and sodium hypochlorite immediately. | 和次氯酸钠冲洗伤口 |
[12:39] | – And that’ll be okay? – Let’s just do it now. | -这样就没事了吗 -现在马上去 |
[12:43] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[12:45] | He was cut on the remains. | 他被尸体割伤了 |
[12:46] | Get some rilpivirine. | 去找点利匹韦林 |
[12:47] | – But… – Just go! | -可是 -快去 |
[12:54] | You need to get | 你需要 |
[12:55] | as much blood out as possible to delay infection. | 排出尽量多的血以减缓感染 |
[12:58] | But if this doesn’t work, we don’t even know | 但是如果这不起作用 我们甚至不知道 |
[12:59] | how the virus multiplies or takes hold. | 病毒是如何复制和寄生的 |
[13:00] | All we can do at this point. | 这是我们现在唯一能做的 |
[13:02] | My finger. Take off my finger. | 我的手指 剁掉手指 |
[13:03] | You know how the circulatory system works. | 你知道循环系统是怎么工作的 |
[13:04] | That wouldn’t help now. | 现在那已经没用了 |
[13:05] | – Rilpivirine. – Okay. | -利匹韦林 -好的 |
[13:07] | If the virus is in your system, hopefully, | 如果病毒已经进入你体内 |
[13:09] | this will reduce the rate of its growth. | 希望这药可以延缓它的生长 |
[13:12] | what the hell good is the CDC if you let this happen? | 你们疾控中心的人怎么能让这种事发生 |
[13:14] | It’s not his fault. We followed all the protocols. | 这不是他的错 我们严格按照规矩来的 |
[13:16] | – Something cut me. – This is the cause. | -有东西割到我了 -就是这个东西 |
[13:17] | I found it embedded in the desiccated tissue | 我发现它插在受害人肱骨的 |
[13:19] | on the victim’s humerus. | 干燥的组织中 |
[13:20] | Which victim? There seem to be two now. | 哪个受害人 我们现在有两个 |
[13:22] | – Cam. – I-I’m sorry. | -凯 -抱歉 |
[13:24] | – What is it? – It’s the tip of a micro needle. | -那是什么 -那是一个微针的针头 |
[13:27] | I found it when I was reexamining the humerus on Mia’s MRI. | 我重新检查米娅肱骨的磁核共振图时发现的 |
[13:34] | That’s how she was infected. | 她就是这么被感染的 |
[13:35] | The gauge is so small, she probably didn’t even feel it. | 剂量太小了 她可能根本就没有感觉 |
[13:37] | While you culture that, | 你们培养那个的时候 |
[13:38] | we’ll get Arastoo to the hospital. | 我们送阿拉斯图去医院 |
[13:40] | Why? To get a tetanus shot? | 去做什么 打一针破伤风疫苗 |
[13:41] | We don’t even know what’s in me | 我们甚至不知道我体内是什么病毒 |
[13:43] | or how to treat it. | 还有怎么治疗 |
[13:43] | And his immune system would be compromised. | 还有他的免疫系统会被摧毁 |
[13:45] | He could get a lethal secondary infection at the hospital. | 他可能在医院染上致命的二次感染 |
[13:48] | And I could potentially infect other people. | 我还可能传染给其他人 |
[13:49] | So we just let you die like Mia Garrett? | 那就眼睁睁看你像米娅·加勒特那样死去 |
[13:52] | No. | 不 |
[13:53] | You use me. | 你们利用我 |
[13:56] | The Jeffersonian has all the equipment we’d find at a hospital. | 杰斐逊实验室拥有医院里的所有器械 |
[13:58] | If I get sick, you can study my symptoms. | 如果我病了 你们可以研究我的症状 |
[14:00] | It’s the best way to discover | 这是搞明白我们现在 |
[14:01] | what illness we’re dealing with. | 面对的疾病的最好方法 |
[14:03] | He’s right, Cam. | 他说得对 凯 |
[14:04] | This is now bigger than one man, Dr. Saroyan. | 现在的事比一个人更重要 瑟罗博士 |
[14:06] | Not to me. | 对我不是 |
[14:07] | You don’t mean that, Cam. | 你不是真的那个意思 凯 |
[14:09] | I could be the key. | 我可能是关键 |
[14:13] | You know this is what has to be done. | 你知道这是必须的 |
[14:17] | Is there a room where he can be isolated and observed? | 有可以隔离和观察他的房间吗 |
[14:26] | Guys, I need the bone room cleared and secured. | 大伙 把验骨间清理隔离出来 |
[14:28] | Get a hospital bed, cardiac monitors, | 放一张病床 心电监护仪 |
[14:30] | a ventilator, defibrillator, nasogastric tubes | 呼吸器 除纤颤器 鼻胃管 |
[14:33] | and equipment for peritoneal dialysis. | 和用于腹膜透析的仪器 |
[14:35] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[14:40] | Arastoo is sick? | 阿拉斯图病了 |
[14:41] | Potentially. He’s not exhibiting any symptoms. | 很可能 现在还没有症状 |
[14:43] | Well, yet. How about you? | 还没有 你怎么样 |
[14:45] | I’m fine. Everyone else is fine. | 我没事 其他人都没事 |
[14:46] | – I’m coming over. – No, Booth. | -我现在过来 -别 布斯 |
[14:48] | The protocols have been tightened. | 安全协议被上调了 |
[14:49] | They won’t let you in. I’ll be fine. | 他们不会让你进来的 我会没事的 |
[14:52] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -是的 |
[14:54] | Just focus on your end of the case. | 专心处理你那边的事 |
[14:56] | That’s how you can help. | 这就是帮我的忙了 |
[14:57] | But wait. Take a look at this. | 但是等一下 看下这个 |
[15:00] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[15:01] | Someone tried to kill her by injecting the virus? | 有人用注射病毒的方法杀了她 |
[15:03] | The injection site on Mia Garrett | 米娅·加勒特被注射的地方 |
[15:05] | appears to be on her posterior humerus. | 在她的后肩处 |
[15:07] | Then they covered it up so no one would find out. | 然后他们掩灭证据避免被人发现 |
[15:09] | Yes. Once the virus is identified, | 是的 病毒一旦被识别出来 |
[15:12] | it could lead directly to the killer. | 就可以直接找到凶手 |
[15:13] | Which means that you haven’t identified it yet. | 就是说你们还没有识别出来呢 |
[15:16] | We’re still waiting for test results. | 我们还在等检测结果 |
[15:19] | What happened with Burke and the boyfriend? | 波克和那个男朋友怎么样了 |
[15:21] | I got nothing. | 什么都没发现 |
[15:22] | We’re checking the blog | 我们在检查他的博文 |
[15:22] | and the travel records to find out | 和旅行记录 |
[15:24] | where he’s been and if his alibi even holds. | 看他都去了哪里还有不在场证明是否真实 |
[15:26] | Burke seems clean, you know, | 看上去波克是无辜的 |
[15:27] | but the CDC is checking the records | 但是疾病防治中心正在查她实验室的记录 |
[15:29] | at her lab for any inconsistencies. | 看看是否有不一致的东西 |
[15:31] | The bone marrow results are back. | 骨髓的检测结果出来了 |
[15:32] | I have to go, Booth. | 我得走了 布斯 |
[15:33] | Sure. All right, listen, | 好吧 听着 |
[15:34] | I’m gonna push Angela to get me more from Mia’s laptop. | 我要催安琪拉从米娅的笔记本上找出更多的信息 |
[15:37] | Look, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:39] | I love you, too, Booth. | 我也爱你 布斯 |
[15:43] | The bone marrow results show signs | 骨髓的检验结果显示出 |
[15:44] | of infection to the fibroblasts. | 纤维母细胞曾受到感染 |
[15:47] | And to the monocyte-derived macrophages. | 还有单细胞源的巨噬细胞 |
[15:50] | I have never seen damage | 我以前从没见过 |
[15:52] | this pronounced over such a short period of time. | 在如此很短的一段时间发展成这样的损伤 |
[15:55] | Coupled with the synovial thickening in the joints, | 加上关节滑液增稠 |
[15:57] | I think we’re looking at Chikungunya virus. | 我认为我们面对的是基孔肯雅病毒 |
[15:58] | CHIKV? That’s found in Africa, isn’t it? | 基孔肯雅病 非洲才有这种病 对吗 |
[16:01] | Yes. Unfortunately, there’s a black market for pathogens. | 是的 但不幸的是黑市上有病原体出售 |
[16:03] | Dealers pop up on the Internet every day. | 网上每天都会有卖家出现 |
[16:05] | But someone was skilled enough | 但凶手技术高超 |
[16:06] | to mutate the strain to make it difficult to I.D. | 懂得利用病毒使其变得难以辨认 |
[16:09] | Is there some kind of treatment for Arastoo? | 有没有什么方法能救阿拉斯图 |
[16:11] | There’s a serum for CHIKV derived | 有一种从兔子身上找到的 由E1多株 |
[16:13] | from the E1 polyclonal antibodies found in rabbits. | 抗体得到的血清可以治疗基孔肯雅病 |
[16:15] | That’s been known to help in certain cases. | 个别病例中 该血清可派上用场 |
[16:17] | – Certain cases? – Yes. | -以前也有过这样的病例 -是的 |
[16:18] | I’ll have the CDC send some over. | 我通知疾病防治中心送一些血清过来 |
[16:26] | 102.3 102.3 | |
[16:28] | It’s only been an hour and 47 minutes since contact. | 接触后 仅过去了一小时四十七分钟 |
[16:30] | Do you need any additional blood work? | 你还需要其他的血液检测吗 |
[16:32] | In 20 minutes. | 二十分钟内 |
[16:33] | I’ll be taking another bone scan, Mr. Vaziri. | 我要再做一次骨骼扫描 瓦齐里先生 |
[16:36] | Since we have a baseline for you, | 鉴于我们有一条你的底线 |
[16:38] | it’ll tell us the exact speed with which | 结果将会告诉我们病毒扩散的 |
[16:40] | the virus is spreading. | 准确速度 |
[16:41] | So you can tell how much time I have left? | 所以你也能估算出我还能活多久 |
[16:42] | No, the serum’s on its way from the CDC. | 疾病防治中心送来的血清已经在路上了 |
[16:44] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[16:46] | How do your joints and extremities feel? | 你的关节和四肢感觉如何 |
[16:48] | They’re becoming painful. | 越来越疼 |
[16:49] | It’s more difficult to move. | 活动也越来越困难 |
[16:54] | On a scale of one to ten, how much did that hurt? | 把疼痛分为十个等级 刚刚有多疼 |
[16:58] | Seven. | 七级左右 |
[16:59] | Okay, if everyone can stand back, please? | 请大家往后站 |
[17:02] | Mr. Vaziri, just… just lie still. | 瓦齐里先生 请躺着别动 |
[17:16] | Based on the progression you’re seeing, | 根据以往的经验来看 |
[17:18] | do you think the serum will work? | 你觉得血清能派上用场吗 |
[17:20] | It’s all we have. | 我们能提供的也只有这些了 |
[17:22] | Logic would dictate that | 按照逻辑来推断 |
[17:23] | whoever injected Mia with the virus | 使米娅感染上这种病毒的人 |
[17:25] | has to possess an antidote. | 也一定拥有解毒剂 |
[17:27] | – Excuse me? – Someone purposely altered | -不好意思 -有人故意改变 |
[17:30] | the genetic makeup of CHIKV, | 基孔肯雅病毒的基因结构 |
[17:31] | and then used it to infect Mia Garrett. | 然后使米娅·加勒特感染上变异的病毒 |
[17:33] | That person wanted to control the virus. | 这个人想要掌握病毒 |
[17:35] | Which means having a guarantee | 这也就意味着 他们想要保证自身安全 |
[17:37] | they wouldn’t be a victim of their own handiwork. | 使自己不会成为变异病毒的受害者 |
[17:39] | Exactly. An antidote specific to the mutated virus. | 完全正确 一种针对变异病毒的解药 |
[17:42] | So the key to saving Arastoo’s life is | 所以 救阿拉斯图的唯一方法就是 |
[17:44] | finding Mia’s killer. | 找到杀害米娅的凶手 |
[17:51] | They think the infection is a strain of the CHIKV virus. | 他们认为感染的是一种基孔肯雅病的变异 |
[17:53] | It’s spread by mosquitoes in Africa, | 一种由蚊子传播的病毒 |
[17:56] | Southern India and Southeast Asia. | 在非洲 印度南部和东南亚均有出现 |
[17:57] | So they can treat it? | 那他们可以治愈这种病吗 |
[17:58] | They hope, but Arastoo– he’s developing a fever | 希望如此 但阿拉斯图体温升高的速度 |
[18:00] | more quickly than CHIKV normally presents. | 比正常基孔肯雅病例要快得多 |
[18:03] | – But they said that… – They said it’s a strain of CHIKV. | -但他们说 -他们说这是基孔肯雅病株 |
[18:06] | It’s a mutation. | 但是已变异 |
[18:07] | And they’re trying to get a serum that’s worked before. | 他们还试着用之前研制出的血清 |
[18:09] | And I’ll do my own research, but just… | 我也会继续我的研究 但 |
[18:11] | I want you to steer clear of Arastoo for the time being. | 但眼下 我希望你离阿拉斯图远一点 |
[18:14] | I have a lot to do here, but if they need me, then… | 我这还有事要做 但若他们需要我 |
[18:16] | They won’t. | 不可能 |
[18:18] | Okay, well, you be careful, too. | 好吧 我听你的 你自己也多加小心 |
[18:20] | – Did you find anything? – Yeah. | -你有什么新发现吗 -是的 |
[18:21] | I was decrypting another story | 我正在试着解密 |
[18:23] | that Mia was writing. | 米娅写得另一篇故事 |
[18:25] | She was planning on posting this next week. | 她打算下周公布这篇文章 |
[18:27] | She was investigating a private lab | 她正在调查一个私人实验室 |
[18:29] | that was developing performance-enhancing drugs. | 这个实验室正在研制性能增强药剂 |
[18:32] | Like Lance Armstrong stuff? | 就像兰斯·阿姆斯特朗吃的东西 |
[18:33] | Yeah, but for horses, | 是的 不过是给马吃的 |
[18:35] | and the guy funding it is Byron Fuller. | 为该实验室提供资金的是拜伦·富勒 |
[18:39] | He owns over 30 thoroughbreds, and they have been | 他拥有三十多匹良种马匹 |
[18:41] | winning a lot lately. | 这些马儿最近战绩显赫 |
[18:42] | Now, get this. | 快来看看这个 |
[18:44] | I looked at a few e-mails from Mia to Fuller, | 我看过了米娅与富勒之间往来的邮件 |
[18:46] | and I realized… | 然后我意识到 |
[18:50] | They were sleeping together. | 这两个人已经睡过了 |
[18:54] | Mia Garrett was going to post | 米娅·加勒特将要发表一篇文章 |
[18:55] | a piece proving that you had a lab for doping horses. | 证明你拥有一间研制马用兴奋剂的实验室 |
[18:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[19:00] | You don’t? Take a look at that, huh? | 你不知道 那看看这个 |
[19:02] | You probably wouldn’t be able to race again, you’d be sued. | 你可能再也无法参赛了 你被起诉了 |
[19:04] | You’d probably be thrown in jail. | 你有可能因此进监狱 |
[19:05] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[19:07] | I didn’t kill Mia. | 我没有杀害米娅 |
[19:08] | The CDC is tearing your lab apart right now. | 此刻疾病防治中心正在彻底分析你的实验室 |
[19:10] | I mean, I can only imagine, if you had a lab tech | 我是说 可以想象 如果有技术人员 |
[19:12] | who could come up with something to make your horses run faster, | 能制造让马儿快跑的病毒 |
[19:15] | it’d be real easy to come up with a virus to kill Mia. | 那么制造出杀害米娅的病毒也绝非难事 |
[19:18] | I didn’t kill her! | 我没有杀她 |
[19:20] | She was found in a biohazard facility | 她的尸体与兽医废弃物一起 |
[19:22] | with veterinary waste. | 被丢弃在生物危害设施里 |
[19:23] | I mean, you do have a vet in your lab, right? | 你的实验室里有兽医 没错吧 |
[19:25] | Yeah, look, look, he’s on retainer | 他在我的马厩工作 |
[19:27] | to treat my animals. | 为我养的动物治病 |
[19:29] | You have nothing on me. This is ridiculous. | 你没有证据 指控我太荒谬了 |
[19:31] | Nothing? Okay, look at these e-mails between you and Mia. | 没证据 看看你和米娅之间的邮件 |
[19:34] | Seems like you two were getting cozy. | 看来你俩走的挺近 |
[19:37] | I don’t have to say another word. | 我不用再说什么了 |
[19:38] | Mia was sleeping with you. | 米娅和你睡过了 |
[19:40] | You found out she was only doing it to bring you down. | 你发现她的目的是搞垮你 |
[19:43] | You got mad, and you killed her. | 你大发雷霆 然后杀人灭口 |
[19:44] | Now, before more people die, where is the antidote? | 在造成更大的人员伤亡前 解药在哪里 |
[19:49] | I’m not saying another thing without my lawyer. | 在我的律师到来之前 我将一言不发 |
[19:57] | My temp has risen another degree. | 我的体温再创新高了 |
[20:00] | Okay, we need to reduce the fever. | 好了 我们应当给你降温了 |
[20:02] | The fever could be fighting the infection. | 体温升高可能是免疫系统正在抗击感染 |
[20:04] | No. It’s spiking too quickly. You’re burning up. | 不 体温爬升得太快 你都烧起来了 |
[20:07] | Couldn’t you give me a Popsicle or something? | 你就不能给我一根冰棍儿吗 |
[20:10] | Ah, a smart-ass. I’ll take that as a good sign. | 调皮 我把它当做是你好转的迹象吧 |
[20:12] | But you’re getting more IV antipyretics. | 不过要给你静脉注射更多的退烧药 |
[20:24] | Did your people find anything in Byron Fuller’s lab? | 你的手下在拜伦·富勒实验室里有发现吗 |
[20:26] | CDC and Bioterror Units | 疾控中心和生物反恐小组 |
[20:28] | swarmed over every inch of the place. | 派出大量人手进行地毯式搜索 |
[20:29] | – Nothing infectious. – They’re sure? | -没发现有传染性的 -他们确定吗 |
[20:31] | All they found were steroid derivatives, | 他们发现的都是些类固醇衍生物 |
[20:33] | uh, growth hormones, testosterone, protropin. | 植物生长素 睾丸酮 人生长激素 |
[20:35] | The vet running the lab didn’t even | 经营实验室的兽医甚至都 |
[20:37] | have the equipment for viral mutation. | 没有病毒变种所需的设备 |
[20:42] | Let’s just hope the CHIKV antiserum works. | 但愿基孔肯雅病毒抗血清能起作用 |
[20:44] | You don’t seem optimistic. | 你看上去并不乐观 |
[20:45] | We’re dealing with a mutation here. | 我们对付的这可是变种 |
[20:47] | Whoever designed it probably didn’t want the antiserum to work. | 策划这事的人可不想让抗血清起作用 |
[20:49] | And if you were in Mr. Vaziri’s position? | 如果你是瓦齐里先生呢 |
[20:51] | I would take this as quickly as I could. | 我会尽可能快地注射这个 |
[20:53] | I’ll reexamine the bone lesions, | 我会重新检查骨病变 |
[20:55] | they don’t mimic CHIKV. | 它们和基孔肯雅病毒病变不一致 |
[20:59] | All right, so I’ve been analyzing some of Mia’s writing. | 我对米娅的一些作品进行了分析 |
[21:02] | Now, stylistically, she is very aggressive and fearless. | 她的写作风格咄咄逼人 无所畏惧 |
[21:06] | Her ambition dictated some very poor choices. | 她的野心导致她做了一些糟糕的决定 |
[21:09] | Having an affair with someone like Byron Fuller | 和拜伦·富勒这样的人有外遇 |
[21:10] | might not have gotten her killed, | 也许不会致使她被杀 |
[21:11] | but it certainly could have. | 但确实有这种风险 |
[21:12] | Well, then, this email to Fuller fits right in. | 那这封给富勒的邮件正与之相符 |
[21:15] | Look at the subject line. | 你看标题 |
[21:17] | “Counting down to Kentucky.” | 肯德基倒计时 |
[21:19] | Well, she’s describing some sexual acts she wants to engage in. | 她在形容一些她想要采取的性行为 |
[21:21] | That would certainly make Fuller trust her. | 那肯定会让富勒相信她 |
[21:23] | Yeah, but how do you think it would make her boyfriend feel? | 没错 但你认为她男友会怎么看 |
[21:25] | He was talking about how they were planning on getting married. | 他说他们在计划结婚的事 |
[21:27] | I mean, you don’t need my expertise | 不用我的专业意见 |
[21:28] | to imagine how he’d react. | 你也能想到他的反应 |
[21:30] | I’m asking because she sent this e-mail | 我这么问是因为 |
[21:32] | to her boyfriend by mistake. | 她把邮件错发给男友了 |
[21:34] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[21:36] | Mia must have used auto-fill. | 米娅肯定是用了自动填充功能 |
[21:37] | Both names start with “B.” | 两个人的名字都是B开头的 |
[21:39] | Okay. That explains why he was overcompensating | 那就解释了他描述他们的关系时 |
[21:42] | when describing their relationship. | 他为什么要过度补偿了 |
[21:43] | Sweets, I’m telling you, if Hodgins did this to me… | 斯维斯 要是哈金斯敢这么对我 |
[21:46] | I know. You’d want to kill him. | 我知道 你会想杀了他的 |
[21:48] | No. | 不 |
[21:49] | I would kill him. | 我肯定会杀了他的 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry to do this to you, | 很抱歉这么做 |
[21:57] | but you need to sign a waiver. | 但你得签一份免责声明 |
[21:59] | But you said it’s progressing like CHIKV. | 但你说它的进程类似基孔肯雅病毒 |
[22:01] | For the most part. | 大部分是的 |
[22:03] | Of course I’ll sign. | 我当然会签了 |
[22:07] | Let me know if you feel any change | 如果你感到关节痛和寒栗 |
[22:09] | in joint pain, chills, anything at all. | 或是任何症状有变化 就告诉我 |
[22:18] | His heart rate’s increasing. | 他的心率在上升 |
[22:19] | My heart’s racing. | 我的心跳在加速 |
[22:21] | Shortness of breath. | 呼吸急促 |
[22:23] | What… shouldn’t we do something? | 我们应该采取点什么措施吗 |
[22:24] | We have to see how this develops. | 我们得观察情况的发展 |
[22:26] | Each person reacts differently. | 每个人的反应都不一样 |
[22:27] | My arms. I can’t move them. | 我的胳膊动不了了 |
[22:29] | Is that expected? | 这是预料之中的吗 |
[22:30] | I haven’t seen it before, no. | 我以前没见过这种情况 不是 |
[22:33] | Help me get him onto his side. | 帮我给他翻身 |
[22:38] | Heart rate’s 148 and climbing. | 心率148 还在上升 |
[22:40] | I’m giving him some midazolam and atenolol | 我要给他注射咪达唑仑和阿替洛尔 |
[22:42] | – to lower his blood pressure. – I’m not sure if… | -来降低血压 -我不确定… |
[22:44] | No, it’s clear you’re not sure. | 不 很明显你不确定 |
[22:45] | None of us are. | 谁都不确定 |
[22:46] | But I’m getting his heart rate down. | 但我得降低他的心率 |
[22:53] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[22:59] | Okay. Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[23:01] | Arastoo, stay with me. | 阿拉斯图 你要挺住 |
[23:13] | Come on. | 加油 |
[23:23] | Did you find anything in the needle we found in Mia’s upper arm? | 在米娅上臂发现的针里有什么发现吗 |
[23:26] | Nothing. Whatever was in there was completely emptied. | 没有 那里面的东西已经彻底清空了 |
[23:29] | How’s Arastoo? | 阿拉斯图怎么样了 |
[23:30] | Still critical. What are you doing? | 情况仍然危急 你在做什么 |
[23:34] | I’m simmering medicine for Arastoo. | 我在给阿拉斯图熬药 |
[23:36] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:37] | The CDC’s antiserum didn’t work, okay? | 疾控中心的抗血清不起作用 |
[23:38] | Big pharma doesn’t have anything for us. | 大型制药公司的产品帮不了我们 |
[23:40] | So you know what? I’m going to the source. | 所以我要追本溯源 |
[23:42] | What… folk remedies? | 什么 用民间偏方吗 |
[23:44] | Yes. For thousands of years before modern medicine, | 没错 现代医药出现之前的上千年里 |
[23:46] | mankind used plant and animal extracts | 人类用动植物提取物 |
[23:48] | to actually treat disease. | 就能治疗疾病 |
[23:51] | – Are those maggots? – Yes. | -那些是蛆虫吗 -是的 |
[23:53] | Because their excretions have been known | 因为它们的分泌物已为人所知 |
[23:55] | to actually reduce inflammation. | 确实有消炎的作用 |
[23:56] | Listen, I mean no disrespect, here, | 无意冒犯 |
[23:58] | but I don’t have time to argue about this, Dr. B. | 但我没时间和你争论这个 B博士 |
[24:01] | I don’t want to argue. | 我不想争论 |
[24:03] | The Makua are from Tanzania, | 马夸人来自坦桑尼亚 |
[24:04] | where there was a recent outbreak of CHIKV. | 那里最近爆发了基孔肯雅病毒 |
[24:07] | You should research the plants they rely on. | 你应该研究一下他们赖以治病的植物 |
[24:09] | Yeah. Well, yeah, that’s actually why I’m using this. | 没错 所以我才用了这个 |
[24:13] | It’s eupatorium-perf, for the joint swelling. | 这是贯叶泽兰 治疗关节肿胀的 |
[24:16] | Pyrogenium has been known to settle the nervous system. | 腐肉精可用来镇定神经系统 |
[24:21] | We just have to figure out dosage to weight. | 我们只需要弄明白该使用的剂量 |
[24:28] | So… we read through your travel blog, Ben. | 我们读了你的旅行博客 本 |
[24:31] | We know that you were in the middle of the Indian rainforest | 我们知道当你发现米娅有外遇的时候 |
[24:33] | when you found out about Mia’s affair. | 你还在印度的热带雨林里 |
[24:37] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:39] | We have the e-mail she sent you by mistake. | 我们拿到了她错发给你的邮件 |
[24:45] | All right. Look… | 你听我说 |
[24:48] | I understand how humiliating this must be for you. | 我理解这对你来说是多大的耻辱 |
[24:50] | I loved Mia. | 我爱米娅 |
[24:52] | I got past that. | 我已经不计较那件事了 |
[24:53] | – The question is, how? – No. I… | -问题是你怎么做到的 -不 我 |
[24:55] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[24:57] | Sometimes, when we’re emotionally hurt, | 有时候 当我们情感上受到伤害时 |
[25:00] | we don’t think clearly. | 我们就无法清楚地思考 |
[25:01] | Now, it must have been hell for you, | 这对你来说一定很煎熬 |
[25:02] | halfway across the world, alone, | 隔着半个地球 孤身一人 |
[25:04] | thinking about Mia in bed with another man. | 想到米娅和另一个男人睡在一起 |
[25:06] | She was just trying to get a story, | 她只想为报道收集消息 |
[25:08] | things got out of hand. | 事情发展得失去控制了 |
[25:09] | She didn’t mean to hurt me. | 她并不是有意伤害我的 |
[25:11] | All right, but the Bureau got a-a warrant | 但是局里申请了搜查令 |
[25:13] | to search your apartment, | 搜了你的公寓 |
[25:14] | they found a stash of syringes. | 他们发现了藏起来的注射器 |
[25:16] | Well, I’m diabetic. Those are perfectly legal for me to have. | 我是糖尿病患者 持有注射器完全合法 |
[25:19] | Black market drugs, pretty common in India, right? | 印度的黑市药品很常见吧 |
[25:21] | They think that you snuck some home, used one of your | 他们认为你偷偷带回家一些 用你的一个 |
[25:24] | perfectly legal needles to kill your cheating girlfriend. | 完全合法的针 来杀死你不忠的女友 |
[25:27] | Look, I’m not denying that we had troubles. | 我不是要否认我们之间存在问题 |
[25:29] | But I would never hurt Mia. | 但我绝对不会伤害米娅的 |
[25:30] | – You need to believe me. – I’d like to. | -你得相信我 -我也想相信你 |
[25:32] | I really would, Ben. | 我真想相信你 本 |
[25:33] | But you have to understand why believing you | 但你也得理解我现在 |
[25:35] | might be difficult right now. | 为什么没法相信你 |
[25:39] | Arastoo, we’re inducing protective hypothermia. | 阿拉斯图 我们在使用低温保护 |
[25:42] | We’re also putting a catheter in your femoral artery | 并且在你的股动脉中插入了导管 |
[25:46] | to introduce a cold saline infusion. | 来进行冷盐水输液 |
[25:48] | It’ll decrease cellular metabolism, | 它会降低细胞代谢速度 |
[25:50] | and it’ll buy us a little bit of time | 这样会为我们争取一点时间 |
[25:51] | to figure out what our other treatment options are. | 来找出其它的治疗办法 |
[25:53] | Okay. And I… | 好的 我现在… |
[25:55] | will be giving you some lorazepam | 给你一些氯羟去甲安定 |
[25:58] | and methohexital to let you sleep. | 以及美索比妥 好让你睡着 |
[26:00] | ‘Cause this is gonna be painful. | 不然你会觉得很疼的 |
[26:12] | Okay… | 好了 |
[26:33] | How long does he have? | 他还能活多久 |
[26:37] | Based on the bone scan Dr. Brennan did | 根据布纳恩博士给他做的骨骼扫描 |
[26:38] | and the amount of time it took | 以及米娅·加勒特的症状发作 |
[26:40] | for Mia Garrett’s symptoms to manifest… | 所用的时间量… |
[26:43] | I’d say four hours at most. | 我想他最多还有四小时 |
[26:48] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[27:06] | Mia encrypted her notes for ongoing stories | 米娅把她在写的素材笔记加密了 |
[27:09] | and scattered them in separate partitions on her hard drive. | 而且分散保存在独立的硬盘分区里 |
[27:12] | That’s a lot of secrecy for a blogger. | 对于一个博主来说未免太神秘了 |
[27:14] | Yeah. The way this was encrypted, | 是啊 以这种加密程度 |
[27:16] | she could’ve worked for the CIA. | 她都能给中情局干活了 |
[27:18] | She probably didn’t want her boyfriend to find out | 她大概不想让她男朋友发现 |
[27:19] | what else she was doing. | 她还做了些什么 |
[27:20] | I don’t think you have to worry about the boyfriend, actually. | 我觉得你其实用不着太怀疑她男朋友 |
[27:23] | Hodgins said his syringes are a different gauge | 哈金斯说他用的注射器 |
[27:25] | than the one used to inject Mia | 跟杀死米娅的病毒针筒 |
[27:27] | with the virus. | 型号不一样 |
[27:28] | – Great. – Okay. Back to a dead end. | -太好了 -又是死胡同一条 |
[27:30] | Actually, I don’t think so, Booth. | 其实我觉得不见得 布斯 |
[27:32] | Mia was zeroing in on specific labs | 米娅重点关注了几个 |
[27:34] | that were capable of mutating a virus. | 能发生病毒突变的实验室 |
[27:37] | Level 4 labs. | 四级实验室 |
[27:38] | The most dangerous. | 它们是最危险的 |
[27:40] | Is that Dr. Burke? | 那人是不是波克博士 |
[27:40] | No, her facility is level 2. | 不是 她实验室是二级的 |
[27:43] | Her lab doesn’t have any exotic pathogens. | 她的实验室里没有外来病原体 |
[27:44] | CDC checked. | 疾控预防中心检查过的 |
[27:45] | Well, her current facility doesn’t. | 这只能说明她现有的设备里没有 |
[27:47] | But this says that she was employed | 但是这里写着她两年前 |
[27:49] | at a level 4 facility two years ago. | 是四级实验室的职员 |
[27:51] | And that she got fired. | 然后她被炒了 |
[27:53] | – Why? – I’m not sure. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[27:54] | The lawsuit cites wrongful termination. | 这个案子标注的是不公正解雇 |
[27:57] | What was she accused of? | 他们指控她什么 |
[27:58] | I don’t know. You’re going to have to figure it out. | 不知道 你得自己去查了 |
[28:00] | The lawsuit was sealed after the settlement. | 这起案子在庭外和解之后就被封起来了 |
[28:02] | Just send me all the information about the other lab. | 把另一间实验室的信息给我发过来 |
[28:04] | Okay. You’ll have it in a minute. | 好的 你马上就能收到 |
[28:06] | Great. Look, how is Arastoo? | 好的 阿拉斯图怎么样了 |
[28:07] | Brennan and Hodgins are looking into folk remedies. | 布纳恩和哈金斯在寻找偏方 |
[28:10] | Okay, well, that’s not good. | 好吧 这样不行 |
[28:11] | Well, what’s the CDC guy say? | 疾控中心那个人怎么说的 |
[28:13] | If we don’t find out who killed Mia soon | 如果我们不立刻找出是谁杀了米娅 |
[28:15] | and get an antiserum, | 并且拿到一支抗血清的话 |
[28:17] | Arastoo could be gone in a few hours. | 阿拉斯图只有几个小时的时间了 |
[28:27] | His blood oxygen levels are dropping. | 他的血液含氧量正在下降 |
[28:29] | But his lungs are clear. I can’t explain it. | 但他的肺是干净的 我没法解释 |
[28:32] | We’d like to try this, Dr. Jacobs. | 我们想这样试试 雅各布斯博士 |
[28:33] | Nothing else now. We’ve just given him… | 这会不行 我们刚给他… |
[28:34] | No, what is it? | 不 你们想怎么做 |
[28:35] | It’s a distillation of herb and animal extracts. | 这是草本植物和动物提取物的蒸馏物 |
[28:37] | Nauclea latifolia, which treats fever, | 宽叶乌檀 可以治疗发热 |
[28:39] | – and Bidens pilosa, which… – No. | -还有鬼针草 可以… -不行 |
[28:41] | I can’t allow herbal experimentation. | 我不能允许草药实验 |
[28:42] | At worst, it’ll slow progress and give him more time | 最坏的结果也就是让毒性慢点发作 |
[28:45] | until we find an antidote. | 让我们多点时间找解药而已啊 |
[28:46] | The CDC has a containment protocol, | 疾控预防中心有安全协议 |
[28:48] | and without approval from the agency… | 如果没有他们机构的准许 |
[28:50] | Seriously? We’re going to | 你开玩笑吧 难道我们现在 |
[28:50] | wait for a government agency to act? | 还要等政府机构的行动吗 |
[28:52] | I thought that you said he only has a couple hours left. | 我以为你说他的命只剩几小时了呢 |
[28:54] | You have spent time in Africa, Dr. Jacobs. | 你在非洲呆过的 雅各布斯博士 |
[28:56] | I’m sure you’ve seen cholera victims | 我相信你见过当地的司祭 |
[28:58] | treated by local priests, and seen many of them recover. | 在治疗霍乱病人 他们救活了多少人啊 |
[29:01] | I’ve also seen many die from treatable diseases | 我也见过很多人本来明明能治愈 |
[29:04] | because of superstition and ignorance. | 但他们却死于迷信和无知 |
[29:05] | And if you had a better treatment option | 如果你有比布纳恩博士或哈金斯博士 |
[29:07] | than Dr. Brennan or Dr. Hodgins, then I’d agree with you. | 更好的治疗办法 那么我同意你的做法 |
[29:10] | But the fact is, you don’t. | 但事实是 你没有 |
[29:11] | The virus is unpredictable. | 这种病毒的情况我们无法预料 |
[29:12] | You don’t know how he’ll react. | 你不知道他会有什么反应 |
[29:14] | That’s right. But we do know | 没错 但我们却知道 |
[29:15] | he’ll die if we don’t do something. | 如果我们什么都不做 他会死的 |
[29:16] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[29:17] | but the CDC is in charge and… | 但是这事归疾控中心管 而… |
[29:18] | You are in charge of Mia Garrett’s remains. | 你负责的是米娅·加勒特的残骸 |
[29:20] | But this is my lab, I am responsible for this man, | 但这是我的实验室 这个人归我负责 |
[29:23] | and we will be giving him this injection. | 而我们决定为他注射这种药剂 |
[29:57] | I hand-picked Dr. Burke. | 是我亲自挑中了波克博士 |
[29:59] | She was a brilliant researcher, very creative. | 她是个聪明的研究员 非常有创造力 |
[30:01] | Creative? How? | 有创造力 怎么讲 |
[30:04] | You can’t treat illness or devise treatments | 没有想象力就没法治疗疾病 |
[30:05] | – without imagination. – Like mutating a virus. | -或设计治疗方案 -就像使病毒突变 |
[30:08] | Absolutely. Some of our greatest cures come | 确实如此 我们有一些最好的治疗方案 |
[30:10] | when we find out how a pathogen can be transformed. | 就是在寻找病原体如何变异的时候发现的 |
[30:13] | So how does a brilliant doctor | 那么这样一个聪明的博士 |
[30:14] | end up suing you for wrongful dismissal? | 为什么会告你非法解雇呢 |
[30:16] | I’m not allowed to discuss | 我不能讨论这个案子 |
[30:18] | the case or the settlement. | 以及我们和解的事 |
[30:19] | Okay, look, a woman was murdered | 有个女人被谋杀了 |
[30:21] | with a virus that the CDC cannot identify right now. | 用的是一种疾控中心尚未确认的病毒 |
[30:23] | One of the last people that she talked to was Dr. Burke. | 而最后跟她进行对话的人之中就有波克博士 |
[30:26] | Now we have someone who’s about to die from that same virus. | 现在还有个人因为同种病毒而濒临死亡 |
[30:29] | My God. You think Tessa actually killed somebody? | 老天 你是说特萨真的杀人了 |
[30:31] | I don’t know, you tell me. I mean, is it possible? | 我不知道 你说呢 你觉得可能吗 |
[30:34] | Tessa was a zealot. | 特萨是挺一根筋的 |
[30:35] | The rules didn’t matter to her. | 规矩对她来说无所谓 |
[30:36] | But that’s what made her brilliant, | 但那也是她聪明的原因 |
[30:38] | but also why she got fired. | 同时也是她被炒的原因 |
[30:42] | I’m not supposed to talk about this, but… | 我不该谈这事 不过… |
[30:45] | cultures went missing. | 我们的培养物总是丢失 |
[30:47] | Tessa had access and motive. | 而特萨既有接触的机会 也有动机 |
[30:49] | Motive? What kind of motive? | 动机 什么样的动机 |
[30:50] | Her research. She thought we weren’t giving her enough leeway. | 她的研究 她觉得我们没给她留够余地 |
[30:53] | But we could have lost our grants. | 但如果不这样我们可能会失去补助的 |
[30:55] | This whole place could go away without them. | 没有钱 这地方可能就不存在了 |
[30:58] | If she stole the cultures, why did she sue? | 如果是她偷了培养菌 为什么还要起诉 |
[31:01] | We didn’t have proof, but I was sure it was her. | 我们没有证据 但我确定是她干的 |
[31:04] | Okay. What went missing? | 丢什么东西了 |
[31:05] | It was a tropical virus. | 一种热带病毒 |
[31:06] | Uh, it’s found in Africa, Southeast Asia… | 分布在非洲 东南亚… |
[31:09] | CHIKV. | 基孔肯雅热病毒 |
[31:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:11] | She killed someone with it? | 她用它来杀人了吗 |
[31:13] | Well, apparently she changed it before she used it. | 显然她用之前还动了些手脚 |
[31:15] | If it’s mutated, I don’t know any way to treat it. | 如果是变种病毒 我也没有治愈的方法 |
[31:25] | How is Mr. Vaziri? | 瓦齐里先生怎么样了 |
[31:26] | His vitals actually seem more stable. | 他的生命特征看上去更加稳定了 |
[31:29] | Clearly the herbs helped. | 显然是那些草药起了作用 |
[31:30] | I came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[31:31] | No need. I understand | 不用 我能理解 |
[31:33] | that when someone is blindly subservient | 一个人盲目的屈从于 |
[31:34] | to institutional authority, | 制度权威时 |
[31:36] | their judgment is frequently compromised. | 他们的判断力就会频频妥协 |
[31:38] | That was an eloquent insult. | 这可真是个意味深长的讽刺啊 |
[31:40] | I thought so. | 我觉得也是 |
[31:41] | Did your department find any evidence | 你的部门找到任何证据来证明 |
[31:43] | of CHIKV in Dr. Burke’s lab? | 波克博士的实验室里有基孔肯雅病毒了吗 |
[31:44] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[31:45] | And according to witnesses, she works day and night, | 有证人称 她从早到晚都在工作 |
[31:47] | so she wouldn’t have had time | 所以不会有时间 |
[31:48] | to conduct experiments at another facility. | 在另一间实验室做实验 |
[31:50] | So, unless we find a way | 所以除非我们找到一种方法 |
[31:51] | to tie CHIKV to her, | 把她和基孔肯雅病毒联系在一起 |
[31:52] | she can’t be arrested. | 就不能逮捕她 |
[31:53] | Unfortunately, that’s the way it looks. | 很可惜 看来就是这样 |
[31:55] | Perhaps this will help. | 也许这个能帮上忙 |
[31:56] | I thought you’d been over the victim’s MRIs before. | 我以为你之前已经看过受害者的核磁共振了 |
[31:58] | I took new scans, because I saw this. | 我又重新扫描了 因为我发现了这个 |
[32:02] | – It’s fractured. – It’s bowing outward. | -是骨折 -是向外扩张的 |
[32:04] | Which means the pressure came from inside the bone. | 也就是说压力是来自于骨头内部 |
[32:07] | – This break wasn’t here before? – No. | -之前没有这处骨折吗 -没有 |
[32:09] | It occurred postmortem. | 是死后才出现的 |
[32:10] | Now take a look at the most recent scans. | 现在再来看看最新的扫描结果 |
[32:15] | That’s the site where Mia was injected with the virus. | 那就是米娅被注射病毒的地方 |
[32:17] | You can see there’s a pocket | 你可以看到在骨小梁处 |
[32:18] | in the trabecular section of the bone. | 有一处囊肿 |
[32:19] | That’s where the pressure originated | 导致骨折的压力 |
[32:21] | that caused the fracture. | 就是由此产生的 |
[32:22] | It looks like a small tumor. | 看上去像是个小肿块 |
[32:24] | This isn’t CHIKV. | 这不是基孔肯雅病毒导致的 |
[32:25] | There was something added to that injection. | 是注射时加入了其它东西 |
[32:27] | Something that’s still growing. | 现在仍然在繁殖 |
[32:29] | I’m taking a slice for analysis. | 我要取下一部分去分析 |
[32:32] | Perhaps we can determine | 也许我们能确认 |
[32:33] | what’s causing this postmortem cellular reproduction. | 是什么导致了这种死后细胞繁殖现象 |
[32:42] | These are prokaryotes. | 这些是原核生物 |
[32:44] | That means the growth in the bone isn’t viral. | 也就是说骨骼的继续繁殖不是病毒性的 |
[32:47] | It’s a bacterial infection. | 是细菌感染 |
[32:48] | So she was injected with a virus and bacteria. | 所以说她被同时注射了病毒和细菌 |
[32:50] | The bacteria acted as a booster | 这种细菌像是一种催化剂 |
[32:52] | so that the mutated virus would grow even more quickly. | 可以让变种病毒繁殖的更快 |
[32:55] | The Botulinum toxin. | 是肉毒杆菌毒素 |
[32:56] | – Botulism? – Yeah. | -肉毒菌 -是的 |
[32:58] | Laboratory grade. | 实验室级的 |
[32:59] | Botulinum toxin’s a Class A selected agent | 肉毒杆菌毒素是A级选定药剂 |
[33:01] | strictly monitored through the CDC. | 受到疾病防治中心的严格监控 |
[33:03] | Once we determine the specific version of the toxin, | 一旦我们确定了毒素的特定类别 |
[33:05] | we can prove that Dr. Burke made it in her lab. | 我们就能证明是波克博士在实验室里制作的 |
[33:08] | And get the antiserum from her. | 从她那得到抗血清 |
[33:16] | Hey, look, they’re bringing in Tessa Burke. | 他们正带特萨·波克过来 |
[33:18] | How soon till you get the results? | 你能多快拿到结果 |
[33:19] | Dr. Jacobs from the CDC’s | 疾病控制中心的雅各布斯博士 |
[33:21] | is cross-checking the botulinum toxin | 正在交叉核对肉毒杆菌毒素 |
[33:23] | to see if it’s registered to her lab. | 看是不是注册在她的实验室名下 |
[33:25] | Look, how’s Arastoo? | 阿拉斯图怎么样了 |
[33:26] | The herbs are slowing progress, | 草药减缓了病情 |
[33:28] | but I’m not sure how long he can hold out. | 但我不知道他还能坚持多久 |
[33:30] | Look, I’ll get what he needs from Burke. | 我会从波克那拿到他需要的 |
[33:35] | All right, look, she’s here. | 好了 她到了 |
[33:36] | Just get me that proof as soon as you can. | 尽快把证据拿给我 |
[33:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:39] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[33:40] | I don’t have any antidote. | 我没有解毒剂 |
[33:42] | Mia and I were on the same side. | 我是站在米娅这边的 |
[33:44] | I have no reason to kill her. | 我没有杀她的理由 |
[33:46] | You stole cultures from the last lab that you worked at. | 你从上一个实验室偷了培养菌 |
[33:48] | How did you…? That settlement was sealed. | 你怎么会… 那个和解已经被密封了 |
[33:53] | Thorne told you, didn’t he? | 索恩告诉你的 是吗 |
[33:55] | – So, you’re not denying this? – I am, categorically. | -你并不否认吗 -我当然否认了 |
[33:58] | He accused me of stealing | 他指控是我偷的 |
[33:59] | so he could take all my notes. | 这样他就可以拿走我所有的笔记 |
[34:01] | Simatech BioLab owned all my research, | 西马泰克生物实验室拥有我所有的研究 |
[34:02] | and he wanted it for himself. | 他想要据为己有 |
[34:04] | Why didn’t you bring up Thorne before | 之前你和斯维斯博士谈话时 |
[34:05] | when you talked to Dr. Sweets? | 怎么没有提过索恩 |
[34:06] | Because I was under a court order, | 因为我受到法庭禁令限制 |
[34:08] | which, apparently, means a hell of a lot more to me | 显然只有我把它当回事了 |
[34:10] | than it does to Thorne. | 索恩根本不在乎 |
[34:11] | So you’re saying that he has reason to kill Mia? | 所以你是说他有杀米娅的理由 |
[34:13] | I gave Mia everything I knew about outbreaks, | 我告诉米娅所有我知道的疾病爆发 |
[34:15] | unethical lab practices… | 还有不道德实验室行为 |
[34:17] | You’re talking about Thorne now? | 你现在指的是索恩吗 |
[34:18] | Yes, he would do anything to keep his grants. | 是的 为了他的补助金他可以不择手段 |
[34:21] | I told Mia, she was looking into him. | 我告诉了米娅 她正在调查他 |
[34:23] | He was about to lose 12 million from the NIH | 如果他没有什么大的研究发现 |
[34:25] | unless he came up with something really big. | 就会失去国家卫生研究所的一千两百万补助金 |
[34:28] | You can check it out. | 你可以去核实 |
[34:29] | If he was doing something unethical | 是不是他在进行什么不道德的事 |
[34:30] | and Mia found out about it, | 被米娅发现了 |
[34:32] | he would do anything to keep that quiet. | 为了掩盖事实他会不折手段的 |
[34:35] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[34:35] | This is Dr. Jacobs with the CDC. | 我是疾病防治中心的雅各布斯博士 |
[34:37] | The botulinum toxin is registered to Simatech Labs. | 肉毒杆菌毒素是注册在西马泰克实验室名下的 |
[34:40] | It’s run by… | 经营权是属于… |
[34:41] | Yeah, Dr. Leonard Thorne. I know. | 伦纳德·索恩博士 我知道了 |
[34:43] | So someone stole the culture two years ago. | 所以是两年前有人偷了培养菌 |
[34:45] | Impossible. Simatech was only certified | 不可能 西马泰克今年 |
[34:47] | for the toxin this year. | 才开始有资格持有毒素 |
[34:48] | Okay, thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[34:49] | Yeah, you can go now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[35:02] | This fall, we are gonna drive through New England… | 今年秋天 我们会驾车游遍新英格兰 |
[35:08] | …and see the leaves turn. | 看叶子慢慢变色 |
[35:12] | I know this great inn that you would love. | 我知道一家你一定会喜欢的旅店 |
[35:17] | And you can teach me how to make your abgoosht. | 你还可以教我怎么做你拿手的炖汤 |
[35:26] | I am so sorry that… | 我很抱歉… |
[35:30] | I was too busy last weekend. | 我上个周末太忙了 |
[35:45] | You are gonna get through this, Arastoo. | 你会挺过去的 阿拉斯图 |
[35:51] | You will. | 一定会的 |
[36:06] | Do you need anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[36:11] | You and Dr. Brennan already gave us… | 你和布纳恩博士已经给了我们 |
[36:14] | a little extra time. | 额外的时间了 |
[36:17] | His vitals are dropping? | 他的生命体征在下降吗 |
[36:36] | You killed Mia Garrett because she figured out | 你杀了米娅·加勒特 因为她发现 |
[36:38] | you mutated the virus. | 你使病毒发生了突变 |
[36:39] | I’ve already told you, I don’t know Mia Garret… | 我说过 我不认识米娅·加勒特 |
[36:41] | You were gonna let it loose, weren’t you, huh? | 你本来想把病毒释放 是吗 |
[36:43] | You were gonna let the virus out. | 你想释放病毒 |
[36:45] | Be the big hero. | 做个大英雄 |
[36:47] | Come up with the cure so you’d get rich. | 制出解药 然后你就发财了 |
[36:51] | I want a lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[36:51] | Yeah. A good man is gonna die in a couple hours. | 一个好人几小时后会因此丧命 |
[36:54] | I need the antidote. | 我需要解药 |
[36:56] | That’s it? | 不说是吧 |
[36:57] | Okay, let’s go for a little walk, huh? | 好 跟我走一趟 |
[37:09] | – Bones! – We shouldn’t do this. | -骨头 -我们不该这么做 |
[37:10] | We’re technically still on lockdown. | 我们还在封锁期呢 |
[37:12] | But if we don’t, he’s just going to shoot out the lock. | 但如果不这样 他会开枪打开锁的 |
[37:15] | Open up. | 开门 |
[37:18] | Come on, let’s go, huh? | 走吧 快点 |
[37:19] | Call for help. He can’t do this! | 快去求救 他不能这样做 |
[37:21] | Sure I can. I want you to see your handiwork. | 我当然能 我想让你看看你的杰作 |
[37:23] | Yeah? Where’s Mia? | 米娅在哪儿 |
[37:24] | – On the platform. – On the platform, okay. | -在平台上 -平台上 很好 |
[37:26] | Up here. Come on. | 上来 快点 |
[37:29] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[37:32] | Huh? Look! | 你看 |
[37:32] | Is that what you wanted to have happen to her, huh? | 你就想让她变成这样 是吗 |
[37:34] | Look at her. | 看看吧 |
[37:35] | Take a good look, Doc. | 仔细看看 |
[37:36] | You shouldn’t get him so close. | 不该让他离得那么近 |
[37:37] | Oh, right, right, | 对呀 |
[37:38] | we don’t want the doctor to catch a cold here. | 我们可不希望让博士感冒 |
[37:40] | What do you say we go have a show-and-tell, huh? | 我们来个现场示范好吗 |
[37:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:43] | Security tapes at his lab | 他实验室的监控录像显示 |
[37:44] | show Mia coming back to Simatech late at night. | 米娅深夜回到西马泰克 |
[37:47] | She was already sick. | 那时她已经得病了 |
[37:48] | She must have known what Thorne was up to. | 她一定知道索恩的罪行 |
[37:49] | She wanted the antidote. | 她想找解药 |
[37:51] | So you just let her die, and then sent her | 而你却任由她死去 |
[37:53] | to be destroyed with the animals. | 把她和动物尸体一样处理掉 |
[37:55] | Let’s go take a look in here, huh? Shall we? | 我们来这边看看 |
[37:56] | There’s your next victim, who’s only got | 这是你的又一位受害者 |
[37:58] | a couple hours to live. | 他的生命只能维持几小时了 |
[37:59] | We need the antidote. | 我们需要解药 |
[38:00] | Please, he’s done nothing to you. | 求你了 他是无辜的 |
[38:02] | If he tells us where the antidote is, | 如果他说有解药 |
[38:04] | it’s an admission of guilt. | 就等于承认罪行 |
[38:05] | It’s over for you anyway. | 不管怎样 你都完蛋了 |
[38:06] | I’ve asked for my lawyer. I know my rights. | 我要见律师 我知道我有这个权利 |
[38:08] | – These people are witnesses. – Witnesses… | -这些人都是证人 -证人 |
[38:10] | No, Booth! Please. Please. | 不 布斯 求你了 |
[38:13] | His… his name is Arastoo Vaziri, | 他名叫阿拉斯图·瓦齐里 |
[38:17] | and he’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[38:20] | A generous man, and I… | 是个宽宏大量的人 我… |
[38:25] | …love him, and you know that this is not… | 爱他 你知道这不是… |
[38:28] | He-he’s done nothing to deserve this. | 他不该有这样的遭遇 |
[38:30] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[38:35] | What if this was someone you love? | 如果你所爱的人遭遇这种情况 |
[38:37] | Would you let them die? | 你会眼看他死去吗 |
[38:39] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[38:46] | Please help him. | 求你救救他 |
[38:55] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[38:57] | Booth, that’s not going to help. I can talk to him. | 布斯 那没有用的 我来和他谈 |
[39:01] | We couldn’t make an antiserum, | 我们没有抗血清 |
[39:03] | but we were able to cultivate | 但我们有 |
[39:05] | the virus from the needle you stuck in Mia’s arm. | 你给米娅体内注射的病毒 |
[39:08] | Bones, that’s not going to work. | 骨头 这没用的 |
[39:08] | I just want him to understand what’s happening. | 我只是让他明白现在的情况 |
[39:18] | What have you done? | 你做什么了 |
[39:19] | I think it’s pretty clear what I’ve done. | 很明显我做了什么 |
[39:20] | Perhaps now you’ll tell us where the antiserum is. | 现在你该说出抗血清在哪儿了吧 |
[39:38] | *I am* | 我 |
[39:39] | *just like an arrow* | 犹如一个箭头 |
[39:45] | *Heading* | 飞向 |
[39:47] | *straight for a destiny* | 命运的方向 |
[39:52] | *Then I met you* | 然后我遇见了你 |
[39:54] | *and the world opened up in front of me* | 世界的大门在我面前开启 |
[40:00] | *Revealing* | 展现在眼前的 |
[40:02] | *There was more than the eye could see* | 超越双眼可见 |
[40:13] | Arastoo is, uh, doing well. | 阿拉斯图情况良好 |
[40:15] | He’s fever’s almost gone. | 烧差不多退了 |
[40:17] | Thank God. And Cam? | 感谢上帝 凯呢 |
[40:19] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[40:20] | She’s over the moon. The paramedics are here. | 她欣喜若狂 护理人员来了 |
[40:23] | She’s gonna go with them when they go to the hospital. | 她正要跟他们去医院 |
[40:25] | – I’m so glad. – You know, he would’ve died | -我真高兴 -如果不是你 |
[40:27] | if it wasn’t for you. | 他就死定了 |
[40:29] | Oh, come on. | 不是啦 |
[40:30] | The antiserum saved his life. | 是抗血清救了他 |
[40:32] | No, you and Brennan gave him | 不 是你和布纳恩 |
[40:33] | the time he needed until it got here. | 为他赢得了时间 |
[40:36] | You and Brennan saved him, babe. | 是你和布纳恩救了他 |
[40:40] | You did. | 真的 |
[41:36] | Dr. Brennan, I wanted to say thank you. | 布纳恩博士 我想对你说声谢谢 |
[41:38] | Without your team, | 没有你的团队 |
[41:39] | I can’t imagine what would’ve happened. | 情况将难以想象 |
[41:41] | Many deaths, I suppose. | 我想 会有很多人因此丧命吧 |
[41:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[41:44] | I hope next time we meet | 希望我们下次见面时 |
[41:45] | would under less stressful circumstances. | 情况会轻松一些 |
[41:47] | I would enjoy that. | 我很乐意 |
[41:49] | Thorne’s in custody. You ready? | 索恩被监禁了 你准备好了吗 |
[41:51] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[41:53] | You’re a lucky man, Agent Booth. | 你是个幸运儿 布斯探员 |
[41:55] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[41:56] | Very lucky. | 非常走运 |
[41:58] | I think we’re all lucky after today. | 经过今天的事 我们都是幸运儿 |
[42:02] | – You ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[42:05] | You know that wasn’t real virus, | 你知道那不是真的病毒 |
[42:07] | so I couldn’t have killed him. | 我不可能杀他 |
[42:08] | Yeah, I figured. | 我猜也是 |
[42:10] | I would have used the real one if I’d had it. | 如果有真的病毒 我会用上的 |
[42:12] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[42:14] | Because I would have missed Arastoo, and… | 因为我会想念阿拉斯图 |
[42:18] | Cam would have been so sad. | 凯会很伤心的 |
[42:20] | Guy has no idea how lucky I really am. | 我真的很走运 |
[42:22] | I mean really lucky. | 真是太幸运了 |
[42:24] | Aw, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:28] | Can we stop off for a drink? | 我们路上喝一杯庆祝下吧 |
[42:29] | Sure, champagne. The good stuff. | 好呀 香槟 美食 |