时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I don’t know, have you seen Planet of the Apes? | 我不知道 你看过《人猿星球》吗 |
[00:03] | It’s like the post-apocalyptic future down here. | 这里很像后启示录的世界末日一样 |
[00:06] | Brenda, relax. | 放轻松 布伦达 |
[00:08] | The soup kitchen is just on the next block. | 施粥场就在旁边的街区 |
[00:10] | There have to be easier ways to spice up | 肯定还有更简单的方法 |
[00:12] | a college application. | 能为我们的大学申请锦上添花的 |
[00:13] | It’s all about community service. | 就是社区服务了 |
[00:14] | Colleges don’t care about test scores anymore. | 大学现在不再那么注重考试分数了 |
[00:17] | Couldn’t we have picked a less creepy community? | 那我们能不能选择一个不那么可怕的社区 |
[00:19] | Whoa, Brenda, | 布伦达 |
[00:21] | do you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[00:22] | There’s a guy over there in the storm drain. | 下水道那边有个人 |
[00:25] | He looks stuck. | 他好像被卡住了 |
[00:27] | Help me get this stuff out of the way. | 帮我把他从里面拉出来 |
[00:28] | Seriously? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[00:30] | Do you want to go to Harvard or not? | 你还想不想读哈佛大学了 |
[00:33] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[00:35] | Does he look okay, Brenda? | 他看上去像没事的样子吗 布伦达 |
[00:37] | Sir, we’re going to get you out. | 先生 我们要把你拉出来了 |
[00:40] | Grab the other side and pull. | 你抓住他另外一条腿 然后就往外拉 |
[00:42] | One… | 一 |
[00:43] | two… three! | 二 三 |
[00:58] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[00:59] | This is going to make an awesome college essay. | 这将会是大学论文的绝佳素材 |
[01:10] | How long have you been up? | 你起来多久了 |
[01:11] | Oh, not too long. | 刚起没多久 |
[01:12] | I just wanted to read this new piece on the Flyers. | 我想看看费城飞人队的新闻 |
[01:14] | I’m telling you, Hextall’s gonna win us the Cup this year. | 今年海克斯托一定会给我们赢得奖杯 |
[01:17] | You didn’t sleep again, did you? | 你又失眠了 对吧 |
[01:18] | I was, uh, it was in and out. | 我 只是 时睡时醒 |
[01:20] | I was probably just, you know, | 我可能只是 |
[01:21] | getting used to this new house and all. | 在适应新房子 |
[01:23] | Booth, you haven’t slept well in a long time. | 布斯 你已经很久都睡不好了 |
[01:26] | I’m worried that something is wrong. | 我担心你是不是出了什么问题 |
[01:28] | You were falsely accused. | 你曾被人诬陷 |
[01:30] | You were in prison. | 也曾含冤入狱 |
[01:32] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你经历了太多的事情 |
[01:33] | Well, so have you. | 你也一样 |
[01:34] | Not as much as you. | 我的经历远不如你 |
[01:37] | Sweets would say | 斯维斯会说 |
[01:38] | that you have avoidance issues. | 你有回避的问题 |
[01:39] | Oh, avoidance issues. What? | 回避的问题 什么 |
[01:41] | You’re still not trusting the people you work with. | 你还是无法信任与你共事的人 |
[01:44] | I’m concerned you’re not dealing | 我担心你无法正确处理 |
[01:46] | with the trauma you suffered. | 你所遭受过的创伤 |
[01:47] | Listen, Sweets has passed away, okay? God bless his soul. | 小甜甜已经去世了 上帝保佑他的灵魂 |
[01:50] | And you know what? You don’t even believe in psychology. | 你根本不相信心理学那一套 |
[01:53] | Right? You know what, I… | 好吗 你知道吗 我 |
[01:55] | Let’s not talk about this now. | 我们现在还是不要谈论这个了 |
[01:57] | Please? | 求你了 好吗 |
[01:59] | All right, look, I’ll sleep when I’m tired. | 好吧 如果我累了 我就会睡觉 |
[02:01] | But for now, I’m gonna make you pancakes. | 但是现在 我要给你做薄煎饼 |
[02:03] | I know you’ve missed my pancakes. | 我知道你肯定想念我做的煎饼了 |
[02:05] | Yes, you have. Pancakes coming up. | 肯定是的 煎饼马上就好 |
[02:08] | Booth… | 我是布斯 |
[02:10] | Yeah… Right, right, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[02:11] | Ooh… on our way. Sure. | 我们马上就到 好的 |
[02:13] | Well, it looks like someone is sleeping the big sleep. | 看来又有人长眠不醒了 |
[02:16] | So much for the pancakes. | 今天做不了煎饼了 |
[02:17] | They found a body under the bridge in Garfield Heights. | 警方在加菲尔德高地的桥下发现一具尸体 |
[02:19] | I’ll get Christine ready for day care. | 我这就给克里斯汀准备好 送她去日托 |
[02:31] | The victim was found by a couple of high school kids | 两个高中学生发现了被害人的尸体 |
[02:33] | who didn’t realize the guy was dead | 起初她们并未意识到被害人已死 |
[02:35] | because weasels were making the body move. | 因为鼬鼠搞得尸体在动 |
[02:38] | Whoa, they must’ve freaked out. | 她们肯定吓坏了 |
[02:39] | Actually, one was pumped. | 其实 其中一个孩子还挺振奋的 |
[02:40] | Said something about it being what she needed to get into Harvard? | 说什么 这件事会帮她进入哈佛大学 |
[02:44] | These trusty hands are all yours. | 这双可靠的手归你了 |
[02:44] | Put me to work. | 快带我投入工作吧 |
[02:46] | Aubrey, what are you doing here? | 奥布里 你在这里做什么 |
[02:47] | Well, you know, I was in the neighborhood and I heard the call, | 我刚好在这附近 我听到了警方的呼叫 |
[02:49] | so I sort of figured I’d stop by– | 所以我就想 我可以顺便过来 |
[02:51] | Holy crap! | 我的天啊 |
[02:53] | Oh, man… | 天啊 |
[02:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[02:57] | Where’s the other half of him? | 这个人的上半身去哪里了 |
[02:59] | That’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过得最糟糕的尸体 |
[03:01] | Really? I’d only give this about a 7.5. | 真的吗 我就给这具尸体打7.5分 |
[03:03] | I’d give this a six. | 我给个6分 |
[03:04] | You know, the floaters are much worse. | 水中的浮尸比这恶心多了 |
[03:06] | Yeah, well, you know, | 好吧 如果真有那么一天 |
[03:07] | give me a nice, clean gunshot any day. | 还是痛快给我一枪毙命吧 |
[03:09] | It seems you’re not familiar with | 看来你并不太了解 |
[03:10] | the explosive nature of a head wound. | 头部枪伤的爆炸特性 |
[03:11] | Okay, okay, hazing the new guy. It’s really funny. | 你们就是欺负新人 真的很有意思 |
[03:14] | So what the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[03:16] | The victim got stuck in the drain | 受害人被卡在了下水道里 |
[03:17] | and animals ate the half they had access to. | 动物们就尽其所能 把他啃得一干二净 |
[03:20] | I could see how he got stuck. He was obese. | 我知道他是怎么卡在这里的 他太胖了 |
[03:22] | Well, half of him still is obese. | 你看 他下半身依然很胖 |
[03:24] | Blunt surface of the orbital margins | 死者眼眶边缘钝圆的表面 |
[03:26] | indicates the victim is male, Caucasian. | 表明被害人是男性白种人 |
[03:29] | Well, the inside of the pants confirms the male part. | 他裤子里的东西证明他是个男人 |
[03:32] | Ooh, wait a sec. This is not an accident. | 等等 这不是意外 |
[03:34] | Look at the bottom of his soles. | 快看他的鞋底 |
[03:36] | Totally clean. | 非常干净 |
[03:37] | Didn’t walk here on his own. It’s a body dump. | 不是他自己走过来的 有人在此抛尸 |
[03:39] | Or an attempt at one, at least. | 或者至少是曾试图抛尸 |
[03:40] | I found our ravenous little culprits! | 我抓到贪吃的小犯人了 |
[03:43] | Oh. Rats. | 老鼠 |
[03:45] | Never been a fan. | 我讨厌老鼠 |
[03:46] | Rats? Don’t embarrass yourself, Aubrey. | 老鼠 不要自取其辱 奥布里 |
[03:48] | These are stoats, aka short-tailed weasels. | 这些是白鼬 又名短尾鼬鼠 |
[03:50] | Anyone have time of death for me? | 谁能告诉我死亡时间 |
[03:52] | Uniformity in scoring on the cortical surface | 皮质表面刻痕的一致性 |
[03:54] | suggests the stoats are the lone scavengers. | 表明死者的尸体仅被白鼬啃食过 |
[03:57] | And given the level of predation, | 依它们的捕食水平来算 |
[03:58] | I’d say three days. | 我认为死亡时间是三天 |
[03:59] | I’m gonna see what else I can find. | 我看看是否还能找到其他线索 |
[04:01] | Three days. | 三天 |
[04:02] | His pants are pricey. | 他的裤子可不便宜 |
[04:03] | This is high-quality gabardine. | 是由高品质的华达呢面料制成的 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:05] | And his shoes are Italian. Expensive leather. | 他的皮鞋产自意大利 价格昂贵 |
[04:07] | Well, look, the big question is | 最大的问题是 |
[04:08] | what was Daddy Warbucks doing down here? | 沃巴克老爹来这儿干嘛 |
[04:11] | Could’ve been buying drugs. | 可能在进行毒品交易 |
[04:12] | Wouldn’t be the first time in this neighborhood. | 这附近也不是第一次了 |
[04:14] | Found it! I found the stoats’ den. | 找到了 我找到白鼬洞穴了 |
[04:17] | And… | 而且 |
[04:17] | it is filled with evidence. | 上面全都是证据 |
[04:19] | Yeah, music to my ears. | 真是佳音啊 |
[04:20] | Yeah, no, lucky for us, | 我们很幸运 |
[04:21] | the stoat actually lines his den with the remains of his prey. | 实际上白鼬把它的洞穴跟猎物的残骸建在一起了 |
[04:25] | Is that his…? | 那是他的… |
[04:26] | Hair? Yeah. | 头发吗 没错 |
[04:27] | And those are phalanges. | 那些是指骨 |
[04:29] | And an eyeball. | 还有一个眼球 |
[04:31] | Oh, God, it’s his tongue. | 天呐 那是他的舌头 |
[04:33] | Yes. Very observant, Mr. Aubrey. | 是的 观察力很敏锐 奥波利先生 |
[04:35] | Thank you. Oh, man… | 谢谢 天呐 |
[04:37] | there’s one still inside. | 里面还有一只 |
[04:39] | Oh, God… and he’s eating… | 天呐 他在吃… |
[04:40] | He’s eating, oh, man. | 他在吃呢 天呐 |
[04:42] | Yeah. It’s a fun job, right? | 有趣的工作 对吗 |
[05:24] | On the lower thoracic and lumbar vertebrae, | 胸廓下段和腰椎 |
[05:26] | I’m seeing numerous osteophytes. | 能看到很多骨刺 |
[05:28] | A common skeletal injury for the morbidly obese. | 病态肥胖患者常见的骨骼损伤 |
[05:33] | Note the perimortem fractures to the nasal bones. | 记录鼻骨有多处死前骨折 |
[05:36] | And also the anterior dentition, | 还有齿列前部 |
[05:38] | the upper left central incisor | 中切牙左上角 |
[05:40] | and the lateral incisor. | 和侧切牙 |
[05:41] | That would suggest a hard blow | 那表明死者曾遭受重击 |
[05:42] | from a right-handed assailant. | 施暴者惯用右手 |
[05:44] | But not hard enough to be fatal. | 但还没重到一击致命 |
[05:48] | Before we continue, | 在我们继续开始前 |
[05:50] | I would like to offer my condolences. | 我想致以我的哀思 |
[05:57] | Dr. Sweets was a good man. | 斯维斯医生是个好人 |
[06:00] | Yes, he was. | 是的 他是个好人 |
[06:02] | He was a very good man. | 他人特别好 |
[06:04] | Colleagues can be like family. | 同事们可以跟家人一样 |
[06:05] | I had an assistant in Habana, | 我以前在哈瓦那有个助手 |
[06:07] | and like Sweets, he was like a brother. | 跟斯维斯一样 他就像我的兄弟 |
[06:09] | Guys, can we please not talk about Sweets right now? | 伙计们 我们现在能否不要谈论斯维斯 |
[06:12] | If we do, we’re going to start crying | 再说下去 大家都会哭起来 |
[06:13] | and contaminate the evidence. | 污染证据 |
[06:14] | Booth thinks it’s odd, | 布斯觉得这很奇怪 |
[06:16] | but I find relief when analyzing decomposed remains. | 但我分析腐烂的残骸时可以减轻痛苦 |
[06:20] | Yes, Booth is correct. | 没错 布斯说得对 |
[06:22] | All right, my sartorial work is finished. | 好了 裁缝工作完成了 |
[06:24] | This guy is ready to go freestyle. | 这家伙可以脱裤子了 |
[06:28] | Discoloration to the scrotum. | 阴囊变色了 |
[06:30] | Likely from trauma. | 可能是外伤弄的 |
[06:31] | Looks like our killer fought dirty. | 看来凶手打架很下流 |
[06:35] | Ms. Montenegro, | 马尼古女士 |
[06:36] | it is so good to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[06:38] | You too, Rodolfo. | 我也是 鲁道夫 |
[06:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:42] | He’s eye candy. Just deal with it. | 他很养眼 习惯就好 |
[06:43] | Are you here just to gawk | 你过来只是为了呆呆地看着 |
[06:44] | or did you finish your reconstruction? | 还是你已经重建完了 |
[06:46] | Uh, well, the skull was relatively unscathed, | 相对来说 颅骨未受损伤 |
[06:49] | but before I add dimension to the face, | 但在建立面部三维图像前 |
[06:52] | I do need an estimate of the victim’s weight. | 我需要死者体重的估算值 |
[06:58] | Based on the measurement of the bi-iliac breadth, | 根据测量双侧髂骨 |
[07:02] | as well as the femoral head, | 和股骨头之间的宽度 |
[07:05] | I’d say 136 kilograms. | 要我说死者有136公斤 |
[07:07] | So… factoring in the weight… | 把体重因素计算在内 |
[07:13] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:14] | It’s that guy. | 是他 |
[07:15] | The blowhard. | 那个吹牛大家 |
[07:16] | Is “blowhard” some kind of a job? | “吹牛大家”是某种职业吗 |
[07:18] | He was a talk radio host | 他是一个电台嘉宾热线的主持人 |
[07:20] | who was ignorant and angry. | 愚昧又易怒 |
[07:21] | It’s a lethal combination. | 真是致命的组合 |
[07:23] | Well, it certainly was for him. | 对他来说肯定致命 |
[07:32] | Hutch Whitehouse? He’s the victim? | 哈奇·怀特豪斯 死者是他吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah, do you know him? | 是的 你知道他吗 |
[07:35] | Yeah. His fans are called Hutchheads. | 当然了 他的粉丝群被叫做哈奇粉 |
[07:37] | He’s, like, a big-time conservative talk show host. | 他是个一流的保守派脱口秀主持人 |
[07:39] | Went to UVA before dropping out | 从弗吉尼亚大学辍学后 |
[07:41] | to become a top 40 DJ. | 成为排名前四十的播音员 |
[07:42] | Now he’s a right-wing icon, | 他现在是右派代表性人物 |
[07:44] | syndicated nationwide to the tune of $10 million a year. | 每年给国内电视台卖节目能收入一千万美元 |
[07:47] | He’s pro-guns, pro-capital punishment, | 他支持枪支合法化 支持死刑 |
[07:48] | pro-vouchers, anti-immigrant, anti-choice, | 支持凭单 反对移民 反堕胎 |
[07:51] | – anti… – Wow. You really know your Hutch. | -反对 -你还真了解哈奇 |
[07:53] | Nah, I just did a background check online. | 不 我只是在网上做了背景调查 |
[07:55] | I really want on this case. | 我真的很想参与这个案子 |
[07:57] | Why, because it’s a high profile case? | 为什么 因为这案子备受关注吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah. And because he almost made me throw up. | 是啊 还因为他差点让我吐了 |
[08:01] | His remains. | 他的残骸 |
[08:01] | Aubrey, just put the football down and go back to your desk. | 奥布里 把橄榄球放下 回你的桌位去 |
[08:04] | And, uh, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[08:05] | Uh, his wife of 15 years, | 他结婚15年的妻子 |
[08:07] | Miriam, is waiting in the conference room. | 米里亚姆 在会议室等着呢 |
[08:09] | Okay, all right, you know what? I’ll go talk to her, | 好的 这样吧 我去跟她谈 |
[08:11] | you hold on to that. | 你拿着这个 |
[08:12] | – I could come, too. – Nope, nope. I’m fine. | -我可以一起去 -不用 我去就行 |
[08:14] | Are you sure? You handpicked me, remember? | 你确定吗 你亲自选了我 还记得吗 |
[08:15] | – And Sweets agreed that… – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. | -斯维斯也同意 -等等 |
[08:17] | Okay, I picked you to work for me, okay? | 我选你是为了替我干活 好吗 |
[08:20] | Not to be my partner. Let’s not get that confused. | 不是做我的搭档 别弄错了 |
[08:22] | You know, me being here isn’t the reason Sweets is gone. | 不是因为我来 斯维斯才去世的 |
[08:27] | I-I need to go talk to this suspect, okay? | 我得去跟嫌犯谈话了 好吗 |
[08:30] | So you just put that right up on the wall up there. | 你把这个挂在那边的墙上 |
[08:36] | You say he was killed three days ago? | 你说他是三天前被杀的吗 |
[08:38] | Well, approximately. | 粗略估计是这样 |
[08:39] | See, the Jeffersonian, they’re still trying | 杰斐逊实验室还在努力 |
[08:41] | to be a little bit more specific. | 确定详细情况 |
[08:45] | You never reported him missing. | 你没有报告他失踪 |
[08:47] | You didn’t say anything to the authorities. | 没有联系警察 |
[08:49] | Hutch and I… | 哈奇和我 |
[08:53] | …lately, we’ve led separate lives. | 最近我们过着很不同的生活[分居了] |
[08:56] | All right, so you were getting a divorce. | 你们是准备离婚了 |
[08:58] | No. God, no. | 不是的 完全不是这样 |
[09:00] | Just…busy. | 我们只是各忙各的 |
[09:02] | Hutch had his show, | 哈奇有节目 |
[09:03] | and I promote women’s rights issues all over the country. | 我在美国到处宣传女权 |
[09:06] | I was in Charlotte three days ago. | 三天前我还在夏洛特 |
[09:09] | So you and Hutch weren’t on the same political wavelength. | 这么说你和哈奇的政治观不同 |
[09:11] | On some issues we were, | 在某些问题上我们的想法一致 |
[09:14] | and some we weren’t. | 另一些时候我们想法又不同 |
[09:16] | Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to be? | 婚姻不就该这样吗 |
[09:19] | Supposed to be, huh? | 应该是这样 是吗 |
[09:25] | Searching for a motive. | 你在找动机 |
[09:27] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:28] | I also stand to come into quite a lot of money now | 现在哈奇走了 我会继承 |
[09:31] | that Hutch is gone. | 一大笔钱 |
[09:32] | Yeah, you do. $30 million worth, according to this contract. | 是啊 据合约上说 有值三千万的财产 |
[09:36] | Some people value their relationship more than money. | 有些人更看重的是情感 而不是钱 |
[09:39] | You’re right. So can you think of anyone | 你说的对 你想得到有谁 |
[09:40] | who’d want to hurt your husband? | 会想伤害你丈夫吗 |
[09:41] | Half the people who listened to his show probably wanted him dead. | 他的一半听众一定会咒他去死 |
[09:44] | Right, he was offensive. | 他确实是挺无礼的 |
[09:47] | You should talk to Bob Gordon, his producer. | 你应该和他的制片人鲍勃·戈登谈谈 |
[09:49] | And Alan, his co-host. | 还有他的主持搭档艾伦 |
[09:51] | They kept track of all the crazies. | 所有的疯子粉丝他们都有记录 |
[09:53] | Had to, for insurance reasons. | 因为保险的问题而不得如此 |
[09:58] | All the damage I found on the upper half | 他上半身受到的伤害 |
[10:00] | of his remains is superficial. | 都很肤浅 |
[10:03] | So you think cause of death | 所以你认为死因 |
[10:04] | must be south of the border? | 一定是在下半身 |
[10:05] | Yes. Unfortunately, I cannot clean the bones | 是的 不幸的是 直到你做完尿检 |
[10:08] | until you are done testing the urine. | 我才能清洗骨头 |
[10:11] | That is correct, Dr. Fuentes. | 是这样没错 丰特斯博士 |
[10:13] | So unless you want to test the urine yourself… | 除非你愿意亲自做尿检 |
[10:16] | No, gracias. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:22] | Okay. So the first sample came back | 第一份样本测试结果 |
[10:24] | negative for drugs, alcohol, no poisons… | 体内没有毒品 酒精 没有毒素 |
[10:27] | Look at his cortisol level. | 你看他的皮质醇指标 |
[10:29] | That can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[10:30] | When someone’s attacked, | 被攻击的人的 |
[10:31] | their cortisol levels spike. | 皮质醇指标都会很高 |
[10:32] | It’s a direct response to stress. | 这是精神紧张后的自然反应 |
[10:34] | And his oxytocin levels are up. | 而且他的催产素指标很高 |
[10:37] | It’s like he was enjoying being murdered. | 就好像他在享受被杀害的过程 |
[10:42] | Everyone’s talking about voter reform. | 大家都在讨论选民改革 |
[10:44] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[10:45] | – You don’t speak English, you don’t vote. – Oh. | -你不会说英语就不能选票 -天 |
[10:48] | And those kids sneaking in? | 还有那些偷渡过来的娃 |
[10:49] | They grow up. If we starve them out now, | 可是会长大的 如果他们现在就被饿死 |
[10:51] | no problem in the future. | 未来就不会产生问题了 |
[10:52] | There are simple solutions, citizens. | 公民们 简单的解决方式是有的 |
[10:54] | More guns, not less. | 要更多的枪 不是减少枪 |
[10:56] | Celebrate diversity? | 庆祝多元文化 |
[10:57] | How about celebrate our own kind? Huh? | 为什么不庆祝我们自己的文化啊 |
[11:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Shut that crap off, will you? | 求你快把它停了吧 |
[11:02] | Man, that’s horrible. | 简直听不下去了 |
[11:03] | Was hoping you’d say that. | 就是等着你说这句话 |
[11:04] | Well, what do you know about his producer? | 他的制作人你了解多少 |
[11:06] | His name is Bob Gordon. | 他名叫鲍勃·戈登 |
[11:07] | And he’s a mega-billionaire. | 他是亿万富翁 |
[11:09] | Like the one percent of the one percent. | 有钱人中的有钱人 |
[11:10] | He’s also a big-time donor to all the conservative super PACs. | 他还是保守派政治行动委员会的大捐赠人 |
[11:13] | Did he have any beef with Hutch? | 他有什么对哈奇不满意的吗 |
[11:15] | No reason to. Hutch was the golden goose. | 没理由对他不满意 哈奇可是财源 |
[11:17] | He brought in hundreds of millions in ad revenue. | 他的广告收益上千万 |
[11:19] | Does have a record though. Two DUI’s. | 他倒是有犯罪记录 两次酒后驾车 |
[11:22] | One arrest for hunting deer without a license | 还有一次因酒后不持证猎鹿 |
[11:25] | while intoxicated. | 而被逮捕 |
[11:26] | Great. So drunk, armed and dangerous. | 真是太好了 持枪的危险醉汉 |
[11:28] | What about Hutch’s on-air partner? | 哈奇的搭档呢 |
[11:29] | Alan Spaziano. | 艾伦·斯巴兹安诺 |
[11:30] | He was Hutch’s on-air punching bag. | 他是哈奇的出气筒 |
[11:32] | Hutch called him a Demo-crap, | 哈奇称他民主崇”败”者 |
[11:34] | one of his go-to jokes. | 他喜欢开的玩笑之一 |
[11:36] | – Does he have a record? – No. | -他有犯罪记录吗 -没有 |
[11:37] | Spaziano’s so clean, he’s practically Canadian. | 他的档案都干净得像加拿大人了 |
[11:40] | Clean but humiliated. | 干净却被受欺辱 |
[11:43] | Sounds like a suspect to me. | 听起来像是有嫌疑 |
[11:44] | Yeah. Well, thanks for bringing me along, Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 谢谢你带上我一起去 |
[11:47] | Really appreciate it. | 真的很感激 |
[11:49] | You should. | 你是应该感激 |
[11:55] | How many times do I have to say it | 我到底要说几次 |
[11:56] | till it gets through that thick, | 你那共产主义的大笨头 |
[11:57] | commie skull of yours that when you’re fired, | 才会明白 你被炒了 |
[11:59] | it means you don’t work here anymore? | 你已经不在这里工作了 |
[12:00] | I can do the show on my own, Bob. | 我一个人也可以做节目 鲍勃 |
[12:02] | I don’t need Hutch! | 不需要哈奇的帮助 |
[12:03] | There’s no money in liberal talk, Alan. | 随便说说是不能赚钱的 艾伦 |
[12:05] | “There’s no money in liberal talk, Alan. | “随便说说是不能赚钱的 艾伦 |
[12:06] | “And I should know ’cause all I care about is money.” | “我很清楚因为我只在乎钱” |
[12:09] | It depends on who’s doing the talking, Bob. | 话不同人说是有不同效果的 鲍勃 |
[12:10] | Okay, break it up. | 好了 给我打住 |
[12:11] | The two of you, just get to your corners there | 你们俩都给我一人站一个角落 |
[12:13] | and stop finger-pointing at each other. FBI. | 别指着对方嚷嚷 我是联调局的 |
[12:16] | We’ve a few questions we’d like to ask about Hutch. | 我们想问几个关于哈奇的问题 |
[12:18] | – You the producer? – Yeah. Bob Gordon. | -你是制作人吗 -是的 鲍勃·戈登 |
[12:20] | When’s the last time either one of you heard | 你们两人最后一次跟哈奇有联络 |
[12:22] | from Hutch? | 是什么时候 |
[12:23] | Three days ago. | 三天前 |
[12:24] | Early morning, Hutch calls in, | 一大早哈奇就打来电话 |
[12:26] | leaves some boo-hoo message on my cell | 在电话留言里跟我哭诉 |
[12:29] | that he’s feeling sick. | 说他生病了 |
[12:30] | So, you’re the compassionate type? | 所以你是个富有同情心的人 |
[12:31] | Listen, two months ago, | 听着 两个月前 |
[12:33] | I gave Hutch a mega deal. | 我给了哈奇一个大单 |
[12:35] | Ever since, he’s been acting like a complete diva. | 从那以后他就开始耍大牌 |
[12:38] | I went to his house to drag his butt out of bed, | 我跑到他家去叫他起床 |
[12:40] | only he wasn’t there. | 但他不在家 |
[12:41] | Okay, great. Do you still have that voice mail? | 好了 你还留着那条语音留言吗 |
[12:43] | – I deleted it. – You deleted it! | -我删掉了 -你删掉了 |
[12:44] | Well, that’s pretty convenient. | 这倒是挺巧的 |
[12:45] | Okay, well, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 我来告诉你 |
[12:46] | Why don’t you hand over your phone | 把你的手机交上来 |
[12:47] | so we can help retrieve those messages for you? | 我们来替你找到那条留言 |
[12:49] | You ever hear of the Fourth Amendment? | 你听没听过第四修正案 |
[12:50] | Yeah, it helps with people who have something to hide. | 是啊 这条法律帮了挺多有所隐瞒的人 |
[12:52] | We can get a warrant, pull it off your cell company’s servers. | 我们可以拿到搜查令 调出你的通话记录 |
[12:55] | I thought the government didn’t bother with warrants anymore. | 我以为政府现在都不管什么搜查令了 |
[12:57] | They just spy on whoever they want. | 他们秘密监视着所有人 |
[12:58] | You, Hutch’s hobby was to humiliate you? | 哈奇平常以取笑你为乐吧 |
[13:01] | Use you as a punching bag. | 拿你来出气 |
[13:03] | Hutch was just playing a part. | 哈奇只是在演戏罢了 |
[13:04] | He doesn’t believe half of what he’s saying. | 他平时说的那些有一半他自己都不相信 |
[13:05] | The show is dead and so is your career. | 这个脱口秀已经完蛋了 就和你的事业一样 |
[13:07] | Yeah. Not much of a motive, is it? | 是啊 所以我也没什么动机 对吧 |
[13:09] | What about enemies outside of the station? | 电视台之外的敌人呢 |
[13:11] | His wife said you had to keep a record | 他妻子是你们为保险公司 |
[13:12] | for the insurance company. | 留存了很多记录 |
[13:13] | Yeah. Be my guest. | 对 随便看吧 |
[13:22] | Those are just the credible threats. | 那些还只是可信威胁 |
[13:23] | Knock yourselves out. | 你们自己看吧 |
[13:25] | People really hated him. | 他们可真讨厌他 |
[13:27] | Yeah, what can I say? | 是啊 说什么好呢 |
[13:28] | The man was a star. | 他是个明星啊 |
[13:34] | Dr. Fuentes? I hear you have something of interest to show me? | 丰特斯博士 听说你有东西要给我看 |
[13:37] | I’m still cleaning the southern half of the victim, | 我还在清理受害者的下半遗骨 |
[13:39] | but I want you to take a look at the radius, | 但我想让你看看桡骨 |
[13:42] | scaphoid and trapezium. | 舟状骨和大多角骨 |
[13:46] | Perimortem ligature marks. | 死亡过程中留下的捆绑痕迹 |
[13:48] | The victim was bound at time of death. | 受害者死亡的时候是被绑起来的 |
[13:51] | I also found some bilateral microfracturing on the hyoid. | 我还在舌骨上发现了双边微骨折 |
[13:55] | He was strangled. | 他是被勒死的 |
[13:56] | Although the pressure wasn’t sufficient to be fatal. | 当时的压力还不足以致死 |
[13:58] | So, still no cause of death. | 那就还是找不到死因 |
[14:00] | No. | 没错 |
[14:01] | But I have seen injuries like these before. | 但我以前见过这样的伤 |
[14:03] | In Habana I was | 在哈瓦那的时候 |
[14:06] | told to obscure evidence like this | 当快速反应部队审讯完一个囚犯 |
[14:08] | after the Rapid Response Brigades would interrogate a prisoner. | 我都会被叫去掩埋证据 |
[14:13] | The secret police. | 秘密警察 |
[14:14] | Yes. Another reason why I defected. | 这也是我叛逃的另一个原因 |
[14:18] | These lacerations to the wrists, | 手腕处有撕裂伤 |
[14:20] | plus the strangulation and the repeated strikes to the genitals. | 加上被勒住 生殖器被反复抽打 |
[14:24] | The victim was tortured prior to death. | 受害者死前受到了折磨 |
[14:26] | Yes. But what was it they wanted to know? | 没错 但是他们想知道什么 |
[14:38] | All these boxes are filled | 所有的盒子里装的都是 |
[14:40] | with threatening letters to the victim? | 对受害者的恐吓信 |
[14:42] | Yeah, Booth read over everything | 是的 布斯看完了所有的信 |
[14:44] | looking for potential suspects. | 试图找出潜在的嫌疑人 |
[14:46] | “Booth”? Booth read through all this? | 你说”布斯” 布斯看完了所有的信 |
[14:48] | Hey, I tried to help, | 是啊 我想要帮忙 |
[14:48] | but apparently Booth’s trust doesn’t extend that far. | 但很明显他还不信任我 |
[14:51] | These are the letters he thought stood out. | 这些是他觉得比较有突出的信 |
[14:53] | And these are all from the same guy? | 都是出于一个人吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah. I took a quick glance. I agree with Booth. | 是的 我瞟了一眼 我和布斯意见一致 |
[14:57] | Dude was obsessed with Hutch. | 这个人对哈奇非常痴迷 |
[14:58] | Each letter rants against something | 每封信都在大肆反对 |
[15:00] | he said on his show. | 他脱口秀里提到的内容 |
[15:01] | So, an angry Liberal? | 看来这是个愤怒的自由党人啊 |
[15:02] | You’d think, but no. | 你认为是 但其实不是 |
[15:04] | Radical Conservative. | 这人是个极端的保守党 |
[15:05] | Thought Hutch was too soft. | 觉得哈奇还太中立了呢 |
[15:09] | From the postmark, I was able to determine | 从邮戳上看 我可以找出 |
[15:11] | which post office picked up the letter. | 是哪个邮局取了这些信 |
[15:14] | So, it was somewhere in this area. | 应该是这个范围的某处 |
[15:16] | Did you cross-reference that | 你有把这个名单和有犯罪记录的人 |
[15:17] | with individuals with criminal records? | 进行交叉对比吗 |
[15:19] | I did. | 我对比过了 |
[15:21] | Yikes, 78 names. | 还有78个名字 |
[15:23] | Remind me not to walk | 我晚上可不想 |
[15:24] | in that neighborhood at night. | 走到那个街区去 |
[15:25] | Yeah, all the letters had pretty | 所有的信件都包含了 |
[15:27] | basic grammar and punctuation, sloppy penmanship. | 基本的语法和拼写 潦草的字迹 |
[15:30] | Yeah, probably no more than a high school education. | 写信者最多也就上过高中 |
[15:32] | Okay, well, when I eliminate the college graduates, | 那么剔除掉从大学毕业的 |
[15:35] | I’m left with a list of 45 names. | 还是有45个名字 |
[15:38] | Oh, we can get that number down | 现在可以把范围缩小了 |
[15:39] | because the king has arrived. | 因为王者刚刚降临了 |
[15:42] | King of the lab? Isn’t that a little pass? | 实验室之王 这都多久了 |
[15:44] | I found some trace on the reverse side | 我在几封信的背面 |
[15:46] | of a couple of the letters. I put it up on the server. | 找到了一些痕迹 我把它们放到了上面 |
[15:47] | This guy’s anger actually worked well for us. | 这人的愤怒其实帮到了我们 |
[15:49] | He pushed so hard with his pen that the paper | 他下笔如此之重 信纸都沾到了 |
[15:52] | picked up particulates from the writing surface below. | 下面物体的微粒 |
[15:55] | Asbestos, PCB and lead. | 石棉 聚氯联苯 铅 |
[15:57] | Meaning he is living in a building | 这说明他住在一栋 |
[15:58] | which should be condemned. Thank you, thank you. | 本该被拆除的楼里 非常感谢 |
[16:01] | Hold the coronation, Your Majesty. | 别急着加冕 陛下 |
[16:03] | All right. Okay, just look up buildings in the area | 好吧 查查看该地区的建筑 |
[16:06] | which failed inspection. | 有哪些没有通过检查 |
[16:12] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:13] | William Byers, | 威廉·拜尔斯 |
[16:15] | arrested two years ago for assaulting | 两年前用球棒袭击了一个穆斯林教徒 |
[16:17] | a Muslim with a baseball bat. | 因此被捕 |
[16:19] | All hail the king, baby. | 请拥护你们的国王 宝贝 |
[16:22] | King of the lab! | 实验室之王 |
[16:24] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[16:25] | I had a local black and white | 当地警官 |
[16:27] | confirm that Byers is home. | 证实了拜尔斯在家 |
[16:28] | – Yeah, me, too. Heading there now. – Oh, I’ll just be a sec. | -我也是 正准备去 -我马上就好 |
[16:30] | No, no, no. Taking Bones. | 不 我要带骨头去 |
[16:32] | But the guy’s a psycho. He could be dangerous. | 但那人是个疯子 他可能很危险 |
[16:34] | What? You don’t think I can take care of myself? | 什么 你觉得我照顾不好自己吗 |
[16:36] | What? No! But I could help. | 什么 不是的 但我也能帮上忙 |
[16:38] | I get it that it’s tough to trust somebody new. | 我知道你要信任一个新人很难 |
[16:40] | But I thought we were really starting to get along. | 但我觉得我们之前相处得还不错 |
[16:42] | Right. That’s good. That is good. | 是啊 那样很好 那样很好 |
[16:44] | Why don’t you let things just, uh, run their course, okay? | 不如让这些事…都顺其自然吧 |
[16:47] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[16:51] | If Byers is dangerous, | 如果拜尔斯很危险 |
[16:52] | why didn’t you bring Agent Aubrey as backup? | 你何不带上奥布里探员作为后援呢 |
[16:54] | – He’s a good agent, isn’t he? – Look… | -他是个好探员 -不是吗 听着 |
[16:55] | Aubrey is fine, okay? | 奥布里很不错 行吗 |
[16:56] | But you, you are my partner. | 但你 你才是我的搭档 |
[16:59] | Your world has to be bigger than just you and me, Booth. | 你的世界得容纳你我之外的人 布斯 |
[17:03] | It is, all right? I’m back to work, aren’t I? | 能容纳啊 我这不是回来继续工作了吗 |
[17:05] | Well, objectively that’s true. | 客观上来说 是的 |
[17:06] | But you still don’t seem to trust anyone. | 但你似乎仍然没法信任其他人 |
[17:08] | And you have to, to do this job. | 而你必须这么做 以完成你的工作 |
[17:10] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[17:11] | Then listen to me. Sweets said that you have to believe | 那么听我说 斯维斯说你必须 |
[17:14] | in something again, something bigger than yourself. | 重新找回信任感 而不能只信任自己 |
[17:17] | I do. My family. | 我有信任感啊 我信任我的家庭 |
[17:19] | You haven’t been to church since you’ve been released. | 自从你出狱后还没有去过教堂 |
[17:21] | You don’t even believe in God. | 你根本不信上帝 |
[17:22] | But you do. | 但你信啊 |
[17:23] | And you used to believe that people were good. | 而且你以前相信人性本善 |
[17:26] | And they deserve to be trusted. | 他们应该得到信任 |
[17:26] | Look, Bo– let’s not, | 听着 骨…不要 |
[17:28] | not now, all right, Bones? | 我们现在别说这个了行吗 骨头 |
[17:29] | Not when we’re about to go after a murder suspect. | 别在我们要去追查一个杀人嫌犯的时候谈 |
[17:31] | Look, I love you, | 听着 我爱你 |
[17:32] | but you really have no idea what you’re talking about. | 但你真的不明白你自己现在在说什么 |
[17:34] | I made a professional call with Aubrey, | 我对奥布里下的命令与私人理由无关 |
[17:36] | that’s it. I am fine. | 就这么回事 我没事 |
[17:45] | FBI, Mr. Byers. Open up! | 联调局 拜尔斯先生 开门 |
[17:46] | I don’t think he can hear you, Booth. | 我觉得他听不到你的声音 布斯 |
[17:48] | The music is at least 85 decibels. | 这里的音乐声至少也得有85分贝 |
[17:52] | – If it’s safe enough not to bring Aubrey… – Just… | -如果这里安全到不用叫奥布里 -别 |
[17:54] | …it’s safe enough to enter. | 那么直接进门肯定也不会有事的 |
[17:55] | Just stay behind me, you understand? | 呆在我身后 听明白了吗 |
[17:58] | Mr. Byers? FBI. | 拜尔斯先生 我们是联调局的 |
[18:00] | Your door was unlocked. | 你的门没锁 |
[18:02] | The music is horrible. Mr. Byers? | 这音乐真可怕 拜尔斯先生 |
[18:04] | Oh, Booth? | 布斯 |
[18:07] | He’s ordering fertilizer. | 他在订购化肥 |
[18:08] | He’s making a bomb. | 他在制作炸药 |
[18:12] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们在这里搞什么鬼 |
[18:13] | All right, hold it right there. FBI. | 好了 站在那别动 联调局 |
[18:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, all right. All right, easy. | 好吧 好吧 别紧张 |
[18:19] | – Come on. – Booth, oh! | -过来 -布斯 |
[18:21] | Easy. Easy. All right. | 放松 放松 好了 |
[18:23] | I do not recognize your authority. | 我不承认你们政府 |
[18:28] | So I found your manifesto on your apartment | 我在你的公寓看到你的宣言了 |
[18:30] | and I’m telling you, there’s a lot | 我跟你说 里面有很多 |
[18:31] | of misspelled words in there. | 拼写错误的单词 |
[18:33] | So now the problem’s believing in the white race? | 现在连白种人也没法相信了吗 |
[18:35] | When it’s all the foreigners | 到处都是外国人 |
[18:36] | that are coming in here and destroying the country. | 来到这里 毁灭这个国家 |
[18:38] | Is that who you were gonna make the bombs for? | 你是为这些人制作炸药的吗 |
[18:40] | You got to open your eyes, man. | 你得睁开眼睛看一看 伙计 |
[18:41] | The Mexicans are coming in here, taking our jobs. The blacks, | 墨西哥人涌来这里 抢走我们的工作 |
[18:44] | all of ’em on drugs. | 黑人呢 他们都吸毒 |
[18:45] | What about Hutch Whitehouse? | 那么哈奇·怀特豪斯呢 |
[18:48] | The traitor? | 那个叛徒吗 |
[18:49] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I mean, he talks a good game. | 对 对 我是说 他很会耍嘴皮子 |
[18:52] | But when I wanted him to spread the word | 但当我让他去传播 |
[18:53] | about the armed uprising, you know what he did? | 武装起义的消息 你知道他做了什么吗 |
[18:55] | He slithered off like a little garter snake. | 他像一条小花纹蛇一样溜走了 |
[18:57] | So he doesn’t deserve to live, | 所以他连活着都不配 |
[18:59] | much less be the spokesman. | 更不用说做什么发言人了 |
[19:00] | Which is probably why | 也许这正是为什么 |
[19:01] | he was murdered three days ago, right? | 他三天前被人谋杀了 是吗 |
[19:06] | God works in mysterious ways, doesn’t He? | 上帝以神秘的方式行事 不是吗 |
[19:08] | He sure does. So did you do it? | 当然是的 那么这是你干的吗 |
[19:10] | Did you murder him? Did you kill him? | 你谋杀了他吗 你弄死了他吗 |
[19:16] | Let me tell you something, | 我跟你说吧 |
[19:18] | I ain’t a coward like Hutch. | 我才不是哈奇那样的胆小鬼 |
[19:20] | So, yeah, I admit it. I did it. | 所以 没错 我承认 是我杀的 |
[19:23] | And everybody’s gonna know my name. | 这下所有人都会知道我的名字了 |
[19:25] | So you can let everybody know that | 所以你可以让人们知道 |
[19:27] | that’s the future that they have | 如果他们不支持白人统治美国 |
[19:28] | if they don’t support white America. | 那么他们未来的下场就是如此 |
[19:30] | – You tortured him. – He begged for mercy, | -你虐待了他 -他乞求我手下留情 |
[19:32] | and I didn’t give him none. | 我已经算是很留情了 |
[19:33] | Just finished him off, you cut his head clean off. | 你结果了他 把他的头整个切了下来 |
[19:35] | That’s-that’s right. That’s how you send a message. | 没错 那就是传达信息的方式 |
[19:37] | That’s how you create a name for yourself. | 那就是你为自己扬名的方式 |
[19:38] | You got it. You got it. I took him by his fat neck | 你懂了 你懂了 我抓着他的胖脖子 |
[19:41] | and I sliced deeper and deeper. | 切得一刀比一刀更深 |
[19:42] | – Hey, where you going? Where you going? – Hey, you know what, | -你要去哪 你要去哪 -你知道吗 |
[19:45] | you’re lying, okay? He wasn’t decapitated. | 你在撒谎 他不是被砍了头 |
[19:47] | S-So, wait, you just gonna… y-you gonna… | 所以 等等 你要…你要… |
[19:50] | – just gonna let me… let me go? – No. | -你就这么放我走吗 -不 |
[19:52] | No, I mean, you were gonna make a fertilizer bomb. | 不 我是说 你要制作一枚化肥炸药 |
[19:54] | You’re just a pure white terrorist | 你就是一个纯粹的白人恐怖分子 |
[19:55] | who’s going to jail for a long, | 会在监狱里关很长很长时间 |
[19:57] | long time, and I’m gonna make sure | 而我会确保 |
[19:58] | that no one ever knows your name. | 没有人会听说你的名字 |
[20:13] | La Tierra llamando Dr. Brennan. | 地球呼叫 布纳恩博士 |
[20:15] | – Por favor… – What, Dr. Fuentes? | -请… -怎么了 丰特斯博士 |
[20:18] | I-I was concentrating on the radius. | 我在专心检查桡骨呢 |
[20:20] | We’re positing torture, but… | 我们认为是虐待 但是… |
[20:23] | look at the damage to the radius. | 看看桡骨上的损伤 |
[20:27] | I see what you mean. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[20:29] | Compared to what I’ve seen in Cuba, | 跟我在古巴见过的比起来 |
[20:30] | – the damage is relatively slight. – So… | -这里的损伤比较轻微 -那么 |
[20:32] | we’re looking for a compassionate torturer? | 我们是在寻找一位有同情心的施虐者吗 |
[20:34] | And look at the pelvis. | 而且看看骨盆处 |
[20:36] | There’s evidence of calcification. | 上面有钙化的证据 |
[20:38] | Which would suggest that he had been hit in the cojones before. | 这就说明他的睾丸以前曾受过伤 |
[20:41] | Based on the topography of the calcification, | 根据钙化的表面形貌 |
[20:44] | I’d say multiple times in the last year. | 我认为这事在去年发生过好几次 |
[20:46] | That might explain his low cortisol levels. | 这也许能解释他的皮质醇水平过低 |
[20:49] | If he’d been tortured before, | 如果他曾受过虐待 |
[20:50] | he could become accustomed to the pain. | 那么他会习惯于痛感 |
[20:52] | Look. Look at | 看 你看 |
[20:53] | the ligature marks on the victim’s wrists. | 受害人腕关节处的绷带痕迹 |
[20:56] | Calcification of the scaphoid and trapezium. | 舟骨和大多角骨钙化 |
[21:00] | – Eres una mujer brillante y hermosa. – Si? | -你真是聪慧美丽 – 对吧 |
[21:03] | Isn’t that what happens when someone’s bound and tortured? | 那不是人被绑住受虐时才会有的吗 |
[21:06] | He was tortured. But it was his choice. | 他是被折磨了 不过是自愿的 |
[21:10] | So he was into S and M? | 他在玩性虐待 |
[21:12] | Yes. He enjoyed it. | 是的 他很享受 |
[21:18] | Booth asked me to look into Hutch’s finances. | 布斯让我调查哈奇的财政状况 |
[21:20] | I found a lot of big cash withdrawals on the nights he wasn’t home. | 我发现他外出之夜有多笔大额提款 |
[21:24] | For his dominatrix. | 给他的施虐女 |
[21:25] | Well, S and M is hip now apparently. | 显然现在流行性虐啊 |
[21:28] | Fifty Shades of Grey is outselling Harry Potter. | 《五十度灰》比《哈利·波特》畅销 |
[21:30] | Hutch, h-he was a public figure. | 哈奇 他是个公众人物 |
[21:32] | I just… I can’t see him doing the deed at home or in a hotel | 我难以想象他在家或旅馆 |
[21:35] | or someplace where he has no control. | 或他无法掌控的地方干这事儿 |
[21:37] | Oh, you’re good. | 你很棒嘛 |
[21:39] | Give me a sec. Hutch had a loan-out corporation, | 稍等 哈奇有家贷款公司 |
[21:42] | and one of the assets was an office space that’s empty. | 旗下一处产业就是间空办公室 |
[21:46] | But for some reason he spent six grand to soundproof it. | 但不知为什么他花六千块做了隔音处理 |
[21:50] | Looks like we found ourselves a sex dungeon. | 我们似乎找到了一座性爱地牢 |
[21:52] | You want to tell Booth or should I? | 是你去告诉布斯还是我去 |
[21:54] | No, you call him. | 不了 你告诉他吧 |
[21:55] | It should come from someone he trusts. | 应该由他信任的人来告诉他 |
[22:03] | It’s creepy, right? | 吓人吧 |
[22:04] | I mean, sex is about love, not being tied up and beaten. | 性由爱生 不是被绑起来打 |
[22:07] | – I disagree. – What? | -我不同意 -什么 |
[22:09] | Sex and violence are two of humanity’s most primal urges. | 性和暴力是人类两种最原始的冲动 |
[22:13] | An amalgamation of them is a logical by-product. | 二者结合是逻辑思维的产物 |
[22:16] | Bones, S and M isn’t a peanut butter cup. | 骨头 性虐可不是花生酱罐 |
[22:18] | It’s not two great tastes that go together. | 不是两种美味互相融合 |
[22:21] | You enjoy being bitten. | 你喜欢被咬 |
[22:22] | Bi… No, I don’t. | 不 我才没有 |
[22:23] | When we make love, sometimes I nibble your ear. | 我们做爱时 我经常轻咬你耳朵 |
[22:25] | Your response is very positive to say the least. | 起码你的反应是正面的 |
[22:29] | Look, a nibble is a lot different than being whipped. | 轻咬和被抽有很大区别 |
[22:33] | All degrees of the same thing. | 只是程度不同而已 |
[22:34] | Look, I think the inquisition, you know, | 要我说 如果用轻咬 |
[22:37] | would’ve been a lot different with nibbling, if you ask me. | 那审讯可就变味了 |
[22:43] | Whoa, look at this place. | 看看这地方 |
[22:45] | You could perform Cirque du Soleil in here. | 太阳马戏团都能在这表演了 |
[22:47] | There are many possible murder weapons. | 有很多可以做凶器的道具 |
[22:51] | Whips, chains, nipple clamps, luna beads… | 鞭子 锁链 乳头夹 露娜球 |
[22:56] | Ah, you sound excited there, Bones. | 你听起来很兴奋嘛 骨头 |
[22:58] | Wha… I’m fascinated, as a scientist. | 作为一名科学家 我很着迷 |
[23:03] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:04] | You know, I can probably get to two shades of Grey, | 说实话 我也许是两度灰 |
[23:06] | but I’m not gonna be making 50. I’ll tell you that. | 但我不打算变成五十度 |
[23:07] | There should be something here that could give us cause of death. | 这里应该有能查到死因的线索 |
[23:10] | Look at this in the chair, it looks like dried blood. | 看看椅子上这些 像是干了的血迹 |
[23:12] | This could potentially be where he was murdered. | 这儿很可能是凶杀现场 |
[23:18] | Definitely blood. | 是血迹无疑 |
[23:21] | I’m seeing a lot of bodily fluid, as well. | 我还看到许多体液 |
[23:23] | No surprise there. | 不足为奇 |
[23:25] | Everywhere, Booth. | 到处都是 布斯 |
[23:26] | They must have been having sex as well. | 他们肯定发生了性关系 |
[23:28] | At least he got something out of it. | 至少他射出来了 |
[23:30] | No, with the damage to his testicles, | 不 他睾丸受伤了 |
[23:32] | the sex would have caused even more pain. | 做爱只会更疼 |
[23:35] | Right, right. Okay. | 对哦 好吧 |
[23:37] | Well, if the dominatrix’s DNA is on file, | 如果施虐女的DNA有记录 |
[23:38] | you know, I can bring her in. | 我可以带她来问话 |
[23:42] | This is a recreation of the victim. | 这是被害者的重建图 |
[23:44] | Okay, can we move close into the victim’s skull. | 能拉近到被害者头部吗 |
[23:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:50] | Now, I reevaluated the cracked dentition | 我又审视了一遍早前发现的 |
[23:52] | and nasal bone fractures I found earlier. | 裂齿和鼻骨骨折 |
[23:54] | Originally, I thought that it was the result of multiple strikes. | 我本来以为那是由多次打击造成的 |
[23:57] | You think a single strike did all this damage? | 你认为一击致此吗 |
[23:59] | I hope so. | 希望是 |
[24:01] | Now, it was so much easier in Cuba | 在古巴就容易多了 |
[24:02] | when we could just make up the evidence we needed. | 我们可以编造所需证据 |
[24:04] | But since we don’t have that luxury, | 既然我们没有这点优势 |
[24:06] | please put a ball gag into the victim’s mouth. | 请往受害者嘴里放入球塞 |
[24:11] | A ball gag… | 球塞 |
[24:12] | It’s a common piece of S and M paraphernalia, | 是种很常见的性虐道具 |
[24:15] | but it wasn’t at his office. | 但他的办公室里没有 |
[24:16] | I know what a ball gag is, | 我知道球塞是什么 |
[24:18] | I just don’t have the graphic in my system. | 但系统里没有图像 |
[24:20] | Oh. How strange. | 真奇怪 |
[24:24] | What about a golf ball? | 用高尔夫球怎么样 |
[24:25] | What about a squash ball? | 壁球行不行 |
[24:27] | That is a much more accurate facsimile. | 用那个代替倒是更准确 |
[24:28] | Oh, yeah. That’s a great idea. | 对啊 好主意 |
[24:30] | We had a guy die on a squash court once– so that’s perfect. | 曾有人死在壁球场 不错 |
[24:33] | I mean, it’s not perfect. | 我是说 那并不好 |
[24:35] | – But it’s… it’s helpful for…this. – Yeah. | -但有助于破解这件案子 -是啊 |
[24:38] | Okay, squash-ball gag. | 好啦 壁球塞 |
[24:40] | Now, simulate a strike to the victim’s face. | 模拟击打被害者脸部一次 |
[24:43] | We don’t yet have a murder weapon, | 我们还不知道凶器是什么 |
[24:45] | but it’s got to be something flat and hard, | 但应该是又平又硬的东西 |
[24:47] | like a piece of tile, | 像一片瓷砖 |
[24:48] | but with enough force to fracture the nasal bone. | 但强力得足以打断鼻骨 |
[24:51] | Okay. But it’s not gonna be enough to kill him. | 好吧 但这不足以致命 |
[25:01] | But, look, it did kill him. | 可 这的确是他致死的原因 |
[25:03] | The nasal bone fractures caused the victim’s nose | 鼻骨折断使被害者 |
[25:06] | to swell and obstruct the airway. | 鼻子肿胀 阻塞气道 |
[25:08] | Right. Yes. | 是啊 对 |
[25:09] | And with his nose swollen shut and the ball gag in his mouth, | 他鼻子肿胀堵塞 嘴里含着球塞 |
[25:12] | he would have suffocated. | 他便窒息而死了 |
[25:13] | We found cause of death. | 我们找到死因了 |
[25:15] | But wait. Why wouldn’t the dominatrix | 等等 施虐者为什么不 |
[25:17] | have removed the ball gag | 拿掉堵嘴球 |
[25:18] | and saved his life? | 救他呢 |
[25:25] | So, Ms. Skarsgard, we found your DNA | 斯卡斯加德女士 我们在哈奇·怀特豪斯的 |
[25:28] | in Hutch Whitehouse’s… what is it– dungeon? | 性爱地牢发现了你的DNA |
[25:31] | I’d call it a fantasy space. | 我把它称为幻想空间 |
[25:33] | And of course you found my DNA there. | 你当然会在那里发现我的DNA |
[25:34] | I’m not a housekeeper. | 我又不是管家 |
[25:35] | It was Hutch’s job to clean up. | 打扫是哈奇的活 |
[25:37] | Oh, fantasy space? Right. | 幻想空间 好吧 |
[25:39] | Last year you were arrested on assault charges. | 去年你因侵犯人身而被捕 |
[25:42] | An angry wife. | 是气急败坏的老婆 |
[25:43] | I was defending myself. | 我是自卫 |
[25:45] | Well, two angry wives, it says here. | 记录上说是两个气急败坏的妻子 |
[25:47] | Wow, you really have a penchant for violence. | 你还真是有暴力嗜好啊 |
[25:49] | Agent Booth, I’m a dominatrix. | 布斯探员 我是个女性施虐者 |
[25:52] | If the rough stuff bothered me, | 要是我受不了暴力的话 |
[25:53] | I wouldn’t be fit to do my job. | 就做不了这份工作 |
[25:55] | Both charges were dropped, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我两次都没被起诉 |
[25:57] | Right, maybe not this time. | 没错 但也许这次不一样了 |
[25:58] | What is this about? | 你找我来到底是为什么 |
[26:00] | Is Hutch pressing charges or something? | 哈奇要告我还是怎么的 |
[26:01] | No, Hutch is dead. | 不 哈奇死了 |
[26:03] | He choked on his ball gag | 他被打中脸后 |
[26:04] | after being smashed in the face. | 被他的堵嘴球堵住了呼吸 |
[26:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:08] | You really thought you could get away with it, huh? | 你还真以为你这次能脱身吗 |
[26:10] | You think that… | 你以为 |
[26:14] | No. This would not happen on my watch. | 不 要是我在场绝不会发生这种事 |
[26:16] | I’m a professional. | 我可是专业人士 |
[26:18] | Oh, a professional. What, do you guys have some kind of a union? | 专业人士 怎么 你们还有工会吗 |
[26:21] | I’m a licensed therapist. | 我是有执照的理疗师 |
[26:23] | I provided a safe, reliable service. | 我提供的是安全可靠的服务 |
[26:25] | Right, so you were his, um… | 好吧 这么说你是他的 |
[26:27] | – …therapist? – Yes. | -理疗师 -是的 |
[26:28] | Hutch felt great guilt that he made his money | 哈奇对自己靠激发听众内心 |
[26:30] | inciting the worst in people. | 最黑暗的一面来挣钱感到很内疚 |
[26:32] | And your beatings helped him with that? | 你揍他就会让他觉得好受点吗 |
[26:34] | I never beat him. | 我从不打他 |
[26:35] | He was disciplined, which fulfilled | 我只训导他 以此满足 |
[26:36] | his need to feel punished. | 他想要被惩罚的需求 |
[26:39] | Making progress, too. I can’t believe he’s dead. | 疗程也很有进展 我不敢相信他死了 |
[26:41] | Progress? Wow, what-what kind of progress were you making? | 进展 你们有哪种进展 |
[26:44] | Hutch was thinking of quitting his show, | 哈奇在考虑退出他的节目 |
[26:45] | becoming a moderate, a voice of reason. | 变成一个温和的人 成为理性之声 |
[26:47] | Agent Booth, I swear, when I left him he was fine. | 布斯探员 我发誓我离开时他还好好的 |
[26:50] | He could have released himself whenever he wanted to. | 只要他愿意 他随时都可以自己松绑 |
[26:52] | When you left him– well, you left him bound and gagged. | 你就把他绑在那堵着嘴就走了 |
[26:55] | Abandonment was important to Hutch. | 对哈奇来说被抛弃是很重要的 |
[26:57] | But the handcuffs and restraints I used had safety releases. | 但我用的手铐都有安全松解器的 |
[27:01] | It was up to him to decide when he had had enough. | 他受够了的时候就可以自行松解 |
[27:04] | I would never harm a client. | 我决不会伤害客户的 |
[27:11] | Both distal tibias and fibulas indicate | 两侧的胫骨远端和腓骨表明 |
[27:13] | he visited this woman quite frequently. | 他经常去找这个女人 |
[27:16] | I should have ruled out torture much earlier. | 我应该更早些就把拷打排除掉的 |
[27:18] | Both of us were deceived by the evidence. | 我们俩都被证据所误导了 |
[27:21] | Now Booth needs more evidence | 现在布斯需要更多的证据 |
[27:22] | to tie the dominatrix to the crime. | 来证明这个女施虐者就是凶手 |
[27:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:25] | How is your husband? | 你丈夫现在还好吗 |
[27:27] | Is it difficult for you | 现在他出狱 |
[27:29] | now that he has been back? | 回来了 你们俩之间 |
[27:30] | From prison? | 都还好吗 |
[27:31] | Is this another attempt to bed me? | 你这又是在试图引诱我吗 |
[27:33] | – Because Booth and I are fine. – No. | -我和布斯好着呢 -不是的 |
[27:35] | Not at all. I just know the effects of trauma. | 完全不是 我只是了解创伤后遗症 |
[27:38] | My brother was betrayed by the police he worked with. | 我弟弟被一同工作的警察背叛了 |
[27:40] | Like Booth. | 就像布斯一样 |
[27:42] | Oh. I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[27:43] | – I… I assumed you were… – Oh, please. | -我 我以为你是在 -拜托 |
[27:46] | You’re beautiful, I’m handsome, | 你美艳动人 我英俊潇洒 |
[27:47] | misunderstandings like this are common | 咱俩这种人之间 |
[27:49] | between people such as us. | 有这种误会太正常了 |
[27:51] | True. | 的确 |
[27:53] | What happened to your brother? | 你弟弟后来怎么样了 |
[27:55] | Well, he had to learn to accept that there were things | 他必须学着接受世界上有些东西 |
[27:57] | that were beyond his control. That’s part of life. | 是他无法掌控的 这是生活的一部分 |
[27:59] | So he accepted the | 这么说他接受了 |
[28:01] | basic principles of quantum physics. | 量子物理学的基本原理 |
[28:03] | He knows | 他完全 |
[28:04] | – nothing of physics. – But he accepted the basic | -不懂物理 -但是他接受了 |
[28:06] | principles of the Callan-Symanzik equation, | Callan-Symanzik方程式的基本原理 |
[28:08] | which states that expectations will fail in a quantum world. | 也就是量子世界里任何期许都会失败 |
[28:13] | Thank you for that, Dr. Fuentes. | 谢谢你 丰特斯博士 |
[28:16] | I’m not sure what I did. | 我不知道我做了什么让你感谢的事 |
[28:19] | There’s a tendon fiber imbedded in the tibia. | 胫骨中嵌入了一块腱纤维 |
[28:23] | I also found a gap in the cortical bone | 我还发现在肌腱连接处的 |
[28:25] | near where the tendon attaches. | 皮质层骨中有一处罅隙 |
[28:26] | The victim was pulled at the extremities | 死者受到类似刑架之类的设备的 |
[28:29] | – by a device like a rack. – Did you find | -极致牵拉 -你在死者的 |
[28:31] | – any such device in the victim’s S and M retreat? – No. | -性虐场所见到过类似的设备吗 -没有 |
[28:35] | Which suggests perhaps he was seeing | 也就是说也许他找过不止一个 |
[28:38] | more than one dominatrix. | 女施虐者 |
[28:42] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, yeah, okay. | 好的 好的 没问题 |
[28:45] | Right, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[28:47] | Yeah, that was Bones. She-She was | 是骨头 她说 |
[28:48] | saying that the, uh, the body was, uh, stretched or something. | 尸体受到过牵拉还是什么的 |
[28:51] | You know? But it couldn’t have happened in that room. | 但那不可能是在那个房间里发生的 |
[28:54] | You know, maybe it was… was, uh, another dominatrix. | 也许确实还有另一个女施虐者 |
[28:57] | – Yeah, or his wife. – No, no, not the wife. | -对 或是他老婆 -不 不可能是他老婆 |
[28:59] | – She was out of town. – Yeah, | -她都不在城里 -是 |
[29:00] | but I talked to the front desk clerk at the hotel | 但我联系过死者被杀当晚 |
[29:02] | in Charlotte where she was staying when he was killed. | 她在夏洛特住的那家酒店的前台 |
[29:04] | – And the alibi– did it stick? – Yes and no. | -那她的不在场证明成立吗 -一半一半 |
[29:07] | Uh, we should bring her in. And when we do, | 我们应该把她找来问话 到时候 |
[29:08] | I want to be there for the interrogation. | 我也要参与审问 |
[29:10] | Oh, you want to be there? | 你也想参与审问 |
[29:12] | Well, you can’t always get what you want. | 不是你想要什么就有什么的 |
[29:14] | That’s a Rolling Stones song. | 这是滚石乐队的歌 |
[29:15] | You should keep playing that in your head over and over again. | 你应该在脑子里一遍一遍地重复 |
[29:19] | You are an idiot, you know that? | 你是个蠢货 知道吗 |
[29:21] | – Excuse me? – Do you really think | -你说什么 -你真的觉得 |
[29:23] | you’re gonna do better than me? | 你能干得比我好吗 |
[29:25] | – You should get out while you can. -Look, | -趁你还出得去赶紧滚开 -听着 |
[29:26] | I know that what happened to you is messed up. | 我知道你经历的事很糟糕 |
[29:30] | And then what happened to Sweets. | 斯维斯的死也是 |
[29:33] | But remember | 但你要记得 |
[29:35] | that Sweets trusted me to work with you. | 斯维斯信任我和你一起工作 |
[29:38] | So when you treat me like crap, | 所以你如果待我像废物一样 |
[29:40] | you’re treating Sweets like crap, too. | 你就是在对斯维斯做同样的事 |
[29:47] | Here’s everything I got from talking to the hotel. | 这些是我从酒店那里获取到的信息 |
[29:52] | Good luck with the wife. | 祝你审问那个老婆顺利 |
[29:58] | I don’t know what the fuss is all about– | 我不明白你为什么要这样小题大做 |
[30:00] | so I requested a ground floor room at my hotel. | 我只是在酒店要求住一层的房间 |
[30:02] | Lots of people do that. | 很多人会提这种要求 |
[30:03] | Right, but they usually don’t threaten the front desk until | 是的 但他们通常不会为此 |
[30:05] | they get that room. | 而威胁前台 |
[30:06] | Why was that so important? | 为什么住在一层那么重要 |
[30:07] | I did not kill my husband. | 我没有杀我的丈夫 |
[30:10] | Oh, no, you just wanted a room | 对 你只是一定要住在 |
[30:11] | right near the exit, right? | 紧挨出口的房间是吧 |
[30:12] | So, what, you could sneak out, go to the movies | 这样你就可以偷偷溜出去 看场电影 |
[30:14] | and come back without anyone knowing? | 再溜回来 不被任何人发现是吗 |
[30:16] | I was in that hotel room all night long. | 我一整晚都待在酒店房间里 |
[30:17] | That doesn’t clear you, you know? | 那并不能为你洗清嫌疑 |
[30:18] | If you were seeing another man, | 如果你在约会别的男人 |
[30:19] | you’re gonna want your husband dead. | 你就有杀掉你丈夫的动机 |
[30:21] | I was not having an affair. | 我没有搞婚外情 |
[30:22] | That’s how Hutch dealt with his problems. | 哈奇才会通过搞婚外情来解决问题 |
[30:24] | I tried to help him so that he wouldn’t | 我试过帮他 好让他不再去 |
[30:25] | have to get slapped around or whatever it was that he did. | 自己找罪受 或无论他做的什么事 |
[30:28] | So you know about the dominatrix? | 所以你知道那个女施虐狂的事吗 |
[30:30] | I know that Hutch was miserable. | 我知道哈奇生活得很痛苦 |
[30:32] | He hated the work he was doing. | 他痛恨自己的工作 |
[30:34] | I tried to help him, but all he wanted was her. | 我试过去帮他 但他只想要她 |
[30:36] | Anger. Another motive. | 愤怒 又是一个动机 |
[30:42] | That night… | 那天晚上 |
[30:45] | I was dealing with things my way. | 我是去用自己的方式解决问题 |
[30:49] | I needed that room | 我需要那个房间 |
[30:52] | so that I could buy drugs | 以便我购买毒品 |
[30:53] | without anyone seeing me. | 而不被人看到 |
[30:57] | It would’ve ruined Hutch if I got caught. | 如果我被人拍到 那会毁了哈奇 |
[30:59] | Drugs? Okay, I’m gonna need the name of that dealer. | 买毒品 好 那告诉我毒贩子的姓名 |
[31:01] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他叫什么 |
[31:02] | And it wouldn’t matter if I did, | 就算我知道也无济于事 |
[31:03] | because I don’t have an alibi. | 因为我没有不在场证明 |
[31:05] | Not until 8:00 a.m. The next morning. | 到第二天早上八点才有人见到我 |
[31:08] | You have to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[31:09] | I have a problem. | 我有毒瘾[有麻烦] |
[31:11] | Yes, you have a problem. | 是的 你的确有麻烦了 |
[31:12] | And you have a big problem. | 而且是个很大的麻烦 |
[31:17] | I reevaluated the tears to the victim’s tibias and fibulas. | 我重新检查了死者胫骨和腓骨处的裂痕 |
[31:21] | The ones we thought were caused by stretching? | 我们认为是牵拉而产生的那些裂痕吗 |
[31:24] | Yes. The problem I discovered was the lack of resistance | 是的 我发现的问题是 其周边的 |
[31:27] | from any of the surrounding tendons or cartilage. | 肌腱和软骨没有任何抵抗力 |
[31:29] | I thought it was because he was unconscious. | 我以为那是由于他失去意识 |
[31:31] | Even unconscious, the body exhibits | 即使失去意识 身体仍应展现出 |
[31:34] | an involuntary resistance to injury. | 对外界伤害的本能的抵抗 |
[31:36] | Which is what I explained to the good doctor. | 我也是这么跟这位高明的博士解释的 |
[31:38] | He had to be dead for the injuries to occur. | 伤害发生时他一定已经死了 |
[31:40] | So the stretching was caused when his body | 所以牵拉是在凶手将他 |
[31:42] | was moved under the bridge for disposal. | 搬到桥下弃尸时造成的 |
[31:44] | Dragging wouldn’t have caused the injury. | 拖曳并不会导致那样的伤口 |
[31:46] | But suspending him would, | 然而将他悬挂起来就会 |
[31:47] | if he was upside down with his full weight | 如果他被倒挂起来 肌腱就会 |
[31:50] | pulling his tendons taut. | 因承受体重而紧绷 |
[31:51] | So how does someone move | 那怎么有人能搬得动 |
[31:52] | a man the size of a small elephant? | 有一头小象那么重的大汉呢 |
[31:54] | Well, I went back | 我又回去 |
[31:55] | and I checked our victim’s socks and the cuffs on his pants. | 检查了死者的袜子和裤腿 |
[31:58] | – He really is quite brilliant. – As are you, Doctor. | -他真的太有才了 -你也是 博士 |
[32:01] | – Thank you. – I’m waiting. | -谢谢 -我还等着呢 |
[32:02] | Right, right. So I found animal hair. | 对 对 我发现了动物毛发 |
[32:04] | Some weasel, | 有些是鼬鼠毛发 |
[32:05] | but mostly white tail deer, | 但大部分是白尾鹿的毛发 |
[32:06] | which at first was confusing, | 一开始我很困惑 |
[32:08] | ’cause I thought, Bambi, | 我心想 小鹿斑比 |
[32:09] | why are you an accomplice to a murder? | 你怎么成了谋杀案的共犯 |
[32:10] | Of course. | 原来如此 |
[32:11] | The killer used a deer hoist to move the victim. | 凶手是用猎鹿钩搬动尸体的 |
[32:14] | – That’s right. – What is a deer hoist? | -没错 -猎鹿钩是什么 |
[32:16] | It, uh… Hunters use them | 是… 猎人用那种工具 |
[32:17] | in order to hang and transport | 将他们射中的鹿吊起来 |
[32:18] | the deer that they’ve shot. | 以便搬运 |
[32:20] | But now we got to figure out who uses… | 但现在我们需要找到是谁用了… |
[32:21] | We already have. | 我们已经知道了 |
[32:22] | Hutch Whitehouse’s producer is a deer hunter. | 哈奇·怀特豪斯的制作人是个猎鹿的 |
[32:32] | So we recovered Hutch’s blood from your truck. | 我们在你的卡车里发现了哈奇的血迹 |
[32:34] | I’m a hunter, there’s no secret about that. | 我是个猎人 这大家都知道 |
[32:36] | If you found blood, it would have been deer blood. | 如果你发现了血迹 那一定是鹿血 |
[32:40] | I loved Hutch. | 我很爱哈奇 |
[32:41] | Based on your views of climate change, | 基于你对气候变化的态度 |
[32:43] | I know that science is not your forte, | 我能推测你自然科学学得不太好 |
[32:45] | but trust me, the blood work is incontrovertible. | 但相信我 血迹检验结果是无可争议的 |
[32:49] | Well, maybe, uh, someone took my truck. | 也许是有别人开走了我的卡车呢 |
[32:50] | It was the middle of the night. | 大半夜的谁也说不好 |
[32:52] | You seriously want to go with that? | 你真的打算用这个借口吗 |
[32:53] | ‘Cause the prosecutor is gonna make | 因为如果你这么解释 |
[32:54] | your life a living hell if you go with that story, pal. | 检察官会在法庭上让你难堪 兄弟 |
[33:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:04] | I admit it. I did it. | 我承认 是我干的 |
[33:06] | I disposed of the body, but I did not kill Hutch. | 我把尸体丢到桥下 但我没有杀哈奇 |
[33:08] | – Why would I? – Why? Because Hutch was gonna quit. | -我为何要杀他 -因为哈奇要辞职 |
[33:11] | Okay, and he wasn’t following your little party line. | 而且他拒绝服从你的政党路线 |
[33:13] | Please. There never was any party line. | 拜托 根本没有什么所谓的政党路线 |
[33:15] | That was just a way of making money. | 那只是赚钱的方式罢了 |
[33:18] | Hutch would have been a damn Bolshevik | 让哈奇做共产党员他都愿意 |
[33:19] | if it paid well enough. | 只要能赚钱 |
[33:20] | So would I. | 我也一样 |
[33:21] | Oh, that gives you a good motive. | 那就给了你一个很好的动机 |
[33:23] | You were going to lose advertisers. | 你会失去大把广告商 |
[33:25] | So I’m guilty of being a money-grubbing hypocrite. | 所以做个唯利是图的伪君子也算犯罪吗 |
[33:28] | If that’s against the law, then, | 如果那样违法的话 |
[33:29] | throw me in jail, throw away the key, | 尽管把我关起来 把牢门钥匙扔了算了 |
[33:31] | but everything else that I told you was the truth. | 但我跟你们说的其他一切都是实话 |
[33:33] | After I got his message, went to his house. | 我收到他的信息后 就赶去他家 |
[33:36] | Have it out with him… verbally. | 打算跟他摊牌 只动口不动手 |
[33:37] | But he wasn’t there. | 但是他不在 |
[33:40] | So I called Miriam. | 所以我打给米里亚姆 |
[33:41] | Wait a second. You talked to his wife? | 等等 你跟他妻子通话了吗 |
[33:43] | Yeah. She told me about his other place. | 是的 她告诉我他的另一个地方 |
[33:46] | And that is where I found him. | 我就是在那找到他的 |
[33:49] | Dead. | 已经死了 |
[33:51] | Handcuffs, leather, ball gag. It was revolting. | 手铐 皮衣 堵嘴球 太恶心了 |
[33:57] | I could not let the cops find him like that. | 我不能让警方发现他这样子 |
[33:59] | Because it would have destroyed your station. | 因为这会毁了你的电台 |
[34:01] | – Yeah. – So you dressed him | -是啊 -所以你给他 |
[34:02] | in his regular clothes and took him to the storm drain. | 换上便装 然后扔到了排水道里 |
[34:06] | – How was I supposed to know that he wouldn’t fit? – Again, | -我怎么知道他塞不进去 -重申一遍 |
[34:08] | science and math would have helped you a great deal. | 学点科学和数学知识对你大有帮助 |
[34:19] | Okay, so the producer told us | 好了 制片人告诉我们 |
[34:22] | he threw these down another storm drain. | 他把这些扔在了另一个下水道里 |
[34:24] | The good news is, the bag was tied shut, | 好消息是 那个包关得很紧 |
[34:26] | so the evidence is pristine. | 所以这些证据比较完好 |
[34:28] | There’s lots of blood on this stuff. | 这些东西上有好多血 |
[34:30] | Probably from Hutch, but I can see | 说不定是哈奇的 不过我可以查一查 |
[34:32] | if any of it came from the killer. | 看看有没有掺杂了凶手的血 |
[34:34] | Oh, there’s a shard of something imbedded in the ball gag. | 这个堵嘴球里嵌了个什么碎片 |
[34:43] | May I? | 让我看看 |
[34:45] | It’s a splinter from a fractured upper left central incisor. | 这是枚左上颌中切牙的碎片 |
[34:49] | Wow, it would have taken a lot of force | 要想把它打断还嵌到口球里 |
[34:51] | to break it off and imbed it in the ball. | 是得花不少力气的 |
[34:52] | – More than a blow from a fist? – I believe so, yes. | -比用拳头的力气还狠吗 -我觉得是的 |
[34:56] | I am going to measure the width of the shard, | 我要测量一下碎片的宽度 |
[34:59] | and perhaps we can build a profile of the weapon. | 说不定能估计出武器的大概轮廓 |
[35:02] | 7.5 millimeters. | 7.5毫米 |
[35:05] | And the ancillary fractures, | 再考虑到断面的情况 |
[35:07] | I determined the length of what struck him was 123 millimeters. | 我认为打他的东西的长度为123毫米 |
[35:11] | So, he was hit with something | 所以说 所以打他的东西 |
[35:13] | roughly the size of a pack of cards? | 大致有一副扑克牌这么大吗 |
[35:14] | Let me see the tooth. | 看我看看这牙 |
[35:16] | Looks like there’s some kind of trace on it. | 这上面好像有点痕迹 |
[35:21] | Yeah, there’s, like, an accumulation of textile fibers. | 没错 看上去像是一堆纺织纤维 |
[35:25] | Lint. It’s simpler to say “lint.” | 棉布 说棉布更简单点 |
[35:28] | Right. Okay, so we’re looking for something | 好吧 我们要找的是 |
[35:30] | hard enough to crack bone, | 硬到可以打断骨头 |
[35:31] | about the size of a deck of cards, | 只有一包扑克牌大小 |
[35:33] | plus lint. | 还带有棉布的东西 |
[35:34] | The killer could have been carrying something in his pocket. | 凶手说不定就把它放在口袋里随身带着 |
[35:37] | A cell phone? | 手机吗 |
[35:43] | I was isolating the ambient noise on the voice mail, | 我一直在分离语音信箱里的环境噪声 |
[35:46] | trying to figure out where Hutch was when he placed this call. | 想分辨出哈奇打电话时所在何处 |
[35:49] | It wasn’t his S and M room? | 不是在他的性虐室里吗 |
[35:51] | It should have been to fit in with the timeline, | 按照时间线来说应该是在那 |
[35:53] | but, no, it wasn’t. | 但其实不是 |
[35:55] | I’m so impressed you were able to pinpoint an exact location | 你竟然能从一堆杂音里定位出准确的位置 |
[35:58] | from a handful of disparate sounds. | 真是太让人惊叹了 |
[36:00] | Uh, actually, I-I couldn’t do that. | 实际上 我做不到 |
[36:03] | No need to worry. | 不用担心 |
[36:04] | You are still a valued member of our team. | 你仍然是我们团队中珍贵的一员 |
[36:08] | I’m not finished yet, sweetie. | 我还没说完呢 亲 |
[36:09] | A twist? Please continue. | 还有转折啊 请继续说 |
[36:11] | So, uh, I realized that I shouldn’t have been focusing | 所以 我意识到我不该把重点放在 |
[36:14] | on the background noise at all, but rather, the message itself. | 背景噪声上 而是应该关注信息本身 |
[36:19] | Hey, Bob, it’s Hutch. | 你好 鲍勃 我是哈奇 |
[36:21] | I’m not feeling too well, so I won’t be coming in. | 我觉得不是很舒服 所以我就不来了 |
[36:24] | I’ll call you later on. | 我迟点打给你 |
[36:26] | Now, listen to this sound file | 现在 再来听听看这段 |
[36:27] | that I pulled off Hutch’s show. | 我从哈奇的节目里截的音频文件 |
[36:30] | Hello, Caller. This is Hutch. | 你好 听众 我是哈奇 |
[36:33] | What’s your question? | 你想问什么 |
[36:34] | Same person. That’s not a twist. | 是同一个人 这不算转折 |
[36:37] | Well, it’s not the same person. | 其实不是同一个人 |
[36:39] | That is a twist. | 这还真是个转折 |
[36:41] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[36:42] | Hey, caller, let me tell you why | 这位热线听众 让我告诉你 |
[36:44] | the right is dead wrong when it comes to guns. | 为什么在枪支问题上右翼错得离谱 |
[36:47] | Well, that doesn’t sound anything like the victim. | 这声音和死者的一点都不像 |
[36:50] | It’s the victim’s co-host, Alan Spaziano. | 这是死者的主持搭档 艾伦·斯巴兹安诺 |
[36:53] | Now look what happens when I run all three recordings | 现在再来看看我把三段音频 |
[36:55] | through the voice recognition software. | 通过声音辨识软件处理后的结果 |
[36:59] | So, I found clear deviations on the pitch and tone | 我在两份哈奇的音频文件的音高和语调上 |
[37:01] | in both of Hutch’s voice files. | 都找到了明显的不同 |
[37:03] | But the pitch and tone were | 但是和艾伦·斯巴兹安诺的 |
[37:05] | a perfect match for Alan Spaziano. | 却出奇地吻合 |
[37:07] | Spaziano pretended to be Hutch | 斯巴兹安诺假扮了哈奇 |
[37:09] | in order to obfuscate time of death? | 为了混淆死亡时间吗 |
[37:10] | And to give himself an airtight alibi. | 还能给自己一个无懈可击的不在场证明 |
[37:17] | Uh, Bones, come on. | 骨头 来吧 |
[37:18] | Spaziano’s waiting. You ready to go in? | 斯巴兹安诺等着呢 你准备好进去了吗 |
[37:20] | I’m not going in. | 我不去了 |
[37:20] | Whoa. What do you mean you’re not going in? | 什么叫你不去了 |
[37:22] | You’re not needed at the lab, okay? | 你已经不用去实验室了 好吗 |
[37:23] | You have everything we need to nail him. | 你手头上的证据足够把他拿下了 |
[37:25] | I agree. I’ve gone over all the | 我同意 我跟奥布里探员一起 |
[37:26] | forensic evidence with Agent Aubrey. | 说了一遍法医证据 |
[37:28] | Remember it’s pronounced “Albi-cans,” not “Kahn.” | 记住那个读作”念珠菌” 而不是”链珠” |
[37:30] | What if I just say “Thrush”? | 我能不能说”鹅口疮” |
[37:32] | No, no. I will not have my science dumbed down | 不行 我可不会就因为你不懂拉丁文 |
[37:34] | just because you don’t know Latin, is that clear? | 而让我的科学放低姿态 明白了吗 |
[37:36] | – Excuse me for one second. I need to talk to you. – What? | -不好意思 我得跟你谈谈 -干吗 |
[37:38] | You’re not a shrink, okay? | 你又不是个精神病专家 行吗 |
[37:40] | Just stick to bones and stuff that you know. | 把注意力放在骨头和你懂的东西上行吗 |
[37:42] | I am using what I know, Booth. | 我就是在运用我懂的东西 布斯 |
[37:44] | As an anthropologist, I understand | 作为一个人类学家 我懂得 |
[37:46] | the danger inherent in making your world too small. | 将你的世界封闭起来的坏处 |
[37:48] | After times of national trauma, | 经历过国家性的创伤之后 |
[37:50] | many countries become isolationist. | 很多国家都会变成孤立主义 |
[37:53] | It happened in Japan with the Sakoku Policy, | 比如日本的锁国政策 |
[37:56] | the United States after World War I. | 还有一战以后的美国 |
[37:57] | Would you stop? This is not time for a history lesson. | 你能别这样吗 这不是上历史课的时候 |
[37:59] | There is someone in there we need to interrogate. | 这里面还有个人等着我们去审问呢 |
[38:00] | – Now let’s… – This is precisely the time. | -现在让我们… -现在正是时候 |
[38:03] | Those countries needed time to rebuild, | 这些国家需要时间重建 |
[38:06] | but then, eventually, they had to reengage | 但是最终 它们得重新振作起来 |
[38:08] | and recognize that they had allies they could trust. | 并且意识到他们有可以信赖的盟友 |
[38:11] | You do, too. You can trust him, Booth. | 你也是 你可以相信他 布斯 |
[38:16] | I know a good man when I see one. | 我看人很准的 |
[38:21] | I picked you, didn’t I? | 我选了你 对吧 |
[38:27] | I’ll meet you at home. | 回家见 |
[38:34] | Yup, yup, I know. | 行 行 我懂 |
[38:35] | Back to my desk. | 回自己座位去 |
[38:37] | Would you get your ass in here, okay? | 你快给我滚进来吧 |
[38:41] | What was it, uh, “Kahn”? Right? Is that what she said? | 是啥 “链珠” 她是这么说的吧 |
[38:43] | No, cans, cans, cans, cans. Cans. | 不 珠 是”珠” |
[38:46] | Look, we know that the call from Hutch was actually you. | 我们知道哈奇的电话其实是你打的 |
[38:50] | I was just messing with Bob. | 我只是在逗鲍勃玩 |
[38:51] | I mean, that’s all. | 就这么简单 |
[38:52] | You can’t arrest me because I can do voices. | 你们不能因为我会模仿声音就逮捕我 |
[38:55] | True. That’s why we arrested you for murder. | 对 所以我们因为谋杀逮捕你 |
[38:57] | Why would I kill Hutch? | 我为啥要杀哈奇 |
[38:58] | Without him, my career is finished. | 没有他 我的事业就完了 |
[39:00] | Well, I couldn’t agree with you more, right? | 我完全同意这点 |
[39:01] | Which is why you used your cell phone to video | 所以你用手机录下 |
[39:03] | Hutch in his S and M gear. | 哈奇穿性虐服装的样子 |
[39:04] | So you could blackmail him, force him to stay on the show. | 所以你就能勒索他继续做这个节目 |
[39:06] | What you didn’t realize was the handcuffs had a safety release. | 但是你不知道手铐是有安全开关的 |
[39:09] | When Hutch saw you, he freed himself and attacked. | 当哈奇看到你 他解开手铐向你冲来 |
[39:11] | That’s when you struck him in the face with your cell phone, | 然后你用你的手机打中他的脸 |
[39:14] | causing Hutch to drown in his own blood. | 使得哈奇被自己的血呛死了 |
[39:16] | You have no proof of anything you just said. | 你说的这些都没有证据 |
[39:18] | Oh, no. Actually, we do. | 不 其实我们有证据 |
[39:19] | Right? I mean, we found bacteria on the victim’s tooth | 我们在受害人的牙上发现了 |
[39:21] | that was transferred from your phone. | 你手机上面的细菌 |
[39:24] | Disgusting fact– cell phones carry ten times | 有点恶心 手机上携带的细菌数量 |
[39:26] | more bacteria than a toilet seat. | 是马桶坐垫上细菌的十倍 |
[39:28] | Your wife is a fountain of information. | 你妻子真是知识之泉 |
[39:32] | Among the bacteria | 在这些细菌中 |
[39:33] | we found was one called Candida albicans. | 我们发现了一种叫做白色念珠菌 |
[39:38] | It causes blotches on the gums. | 它会造成牙龈上的红疹 |
[39:40] | Look, all we got to do is just swab your gums, | 我们只要擦拭一下你的牙龈 |
[39:43] | match your DNA, and that’s all the proof we need. | 对比你的DNA 这证据就够用了 |
[39:54] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[39:58] | I didn’t know that he was going to attack me. | 我不知道他会袭击我 |
[40:00] | I was trying to save my job. | 我只是想保住我的工作 |
[40:03] | I’m not a violent person. | 我不是暴力的人 |
[40:05] | I’m anti-guns. | 我反枪支 |
[40:06] | I’m against the death penalty. | 我反对死刑 |
[40:08] | This is not who I am. | 我不是这样的人 |
[40:11] | It was an accident! | 那是场意外 |
[40:14] | It was an… it was an accident. | 那是场 是场意外 |
[40:39] | DNA is a match, | DNA符合 |
[40:40] | so conviction is assured. | 足够定罪了 |
[40:43] | All right, so, since you weren’t in interrogation, | 好的 因为审讯的时候你不在 |
[40:45] | you’re not gonna get one of these, I don’t think, huh? | 你就不能喝到这个了 |
[40:47] | Us sharing a celebratory drink is never contingent | 我们共饮庆功酒和逮捕犯人的时候 |
[40:50] | on my presence at time of arrest. | 我在不在没有关系 |
[40:52] | Besides, I’m not sure you… | 再说 我不确定你… |
[40:55] | I want whatever it is you’re making. | 我想喝你调的不知道什么酒 |
[40:56] | Let me give you a little taste. You’re gonna love it. | 我来让你尝一尝 你一定会爱上的 |
[40:58] | It’s called a B&B. | 这叫做B&B |
[40:59] | Oh. You named it after us? | 你用我俩命名的这酒 |
[41:01] | Beer and bourbon. | 啤酒和波本威士忌 |
[41:02] | I’m kidding. | 逗你的 |
[41:03] | Just, go ahead, try it out. | 来嘛 尝一尝 |
[41:05] | You’ll love it, all right? | 你会喜欢的 |
[41:06] | Just expand your world. | 让你大开眼界 |
[41:11] | That’s excellent. | 很好喝 |
[41:12] | It’s excellent, right? | 好喝吧 |
[41:13] | I-I mean, ’cause it’s got a little… | 因为里面有一点 |
[41:15] | It’s got some tequila in there. | 里面有一点龙舌兰酒 |
[41:16] | A little ginger beer, some creme de cassis. | 一点姜汁啤酒 一点黑醋栗甜酒 |
[41:18] | I mean, it’s-it’s a weird combination, but it works somehow. | 组合有点怪 但混起来就是很棒 |
[41:21] | Like us. | 就像我们 |
[41:22] | Like us. Shake it, baby. | 就像我们 摇起来 宝贝儿 |
[41:26] | Are you expecting someone? | 有人要来找你吗 |
[41:28] | No. Are you? | 没有 找你的 |
[41:29] | No. | 不是 |
[41:36] | Aubrey, come on in. | 奥布里 快进来 |
[41:37] | I come bearing gifts. Or gift actually. | 我来送礼 其实就一个小礼物 |
[41:40] | I wasn’t sure if you guys were wine drinkers, | 我不确定你们喝不喝葡萄酒 |
[41:42] | but I, uh, just wanted to say thanks | 我就是想说声谢谢 |
[41:45] | to both of you for letting me join the team. | 谢谢你俩让我加入了队伍 |
[41:47] | – Uh, means a lot. – Look at that, huh? | -对我意义很大 -瞧瞧啊 |
[41:50] | Wow, a whole $9.99 worth. | 9.99美元一瓶的酒 |
[41:52] | Which is a lot given his salary. | 想想他的工资 这酒已经很贵了 |
[41:55] | Very understanding. | 谢谢理解 |
[41:56] | Come on in, huh? I’ll make you a drink. Come on. | 进来吧 我给你调杯喝的 来吧 |
[41:58] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我就算了 算了吧 |
[41:59] | Yeah, I can be obnoxious when I drink, you know. | 我一喝多就讨人厌 |
[42:01] | Don’t want to screw up a good thing here, so, | 不想毁了现在这么好的气氛 |
[42:03] | just gonna take it slow. | 慢慢来吧 |
[42:05] | Yeah. See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[42:07] | Yeah. Tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[42:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:14] | You know what? You were right about him. | 你知道吗 你看他看得挺准 |
[42:18] | He was good. | 他表现不错 |
[42:18] | I mean, he is good. | 我是说 他这人不错 |
[42:20] | You know what he told me? | 你知道他跟我说什么了吗 |
[42:21] | He thinks you’re the best agent in the department. | 他觉得你是局里最棒的探员 |
[42:23] | And I agreed with him. | 我深表赞同 |
[42:25] | Oh, okay, so that’s how you want it now. | 所以你现在就想这样子 |
[42:27] | I get it. You in the lab, me out in the field with him. | 我懂了 你在实验室 我和他出外勤 |
[42:29] | Was he that good? | 他有那么好吗 |
[42:31] | Yeah. You know what? He was good. | 是 知道吗 他挺好的 |
[42:33] | And of course, I handpicked him. | 当然了 是我选的他 |
[42:34] | But we’re still partners. | 但我们还是搭档 |
[42:37] | You still need me, right? | 你仍然需要我 对吧 |
[42:40] | Oh, someone sounds a little insecure. | 某人听上去有点不安啊 |
[42:42] | Are you teasing me? | 你在调笑我吗 |
[42:43] | No. What? Am I? No. | 我吗 没有啊 |
[42:45] | Stop, Booth. Just make me another drink. | 停 布斯 快再给我调杯酒 |
[42:47] | Another drink? | 还要喝 |
[42:49] | Stop, Booth! Come on. | 别这样 布斯 来嘛 |