时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The coroner said the remains should be here any minute. | 验尸官说尸体马上就到 |
[00:04] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[00:06] | Welcome back. | 欢迎你回来 |
[00:07] | Wow. You are so much bigger than I expected. | 你的肚子比我想象得还要大 |
[00:10] | It looks like he might come out dressed and ready for school. | 像是他刚一出世就可以上学了 |
[00:13] | My doula assured me that my meditation | 我的助产师说 利用冥想 |
[00:15] | and my breathing exercises will give me at least two more weeks. | 以及呼吸运动能使我的生产日期延后两周 |
[00:18] | Well, you’ve been through so much, losing Sweets. | 斯维斯的离去让你承受了很多 |
[00:21] | – If you need to… – Thanks. | -如果你需要… -谢谢 |
[00:23] | I took the time I needed. | 我休整的时间已经够长了 |
[00:25] | Lance would want me to rejoin the world. | 兰斯也会希望我再次回到现实世界中 |
[00:27] | And the baby and I have never felt better. | 而我和孩子的状况也再好不过了 |
[00:29] | You do seem very… Zen. | 你看起来确实非常 禅 |
[00:32] | I remember, at this point I was driving Hodgins nuts, | 我记得自己在这个阶段快把哈金斯逼疯了 |
[00:35] | trying to get him to set up Michael Vincent’s room. | 一直让他去布置迈克尔·文森特的房间 |
[00:37] | Well, there’s no rush. | 没事 不急 |
[00:38] | When he’s ready, he’ll tell me | 等孩子准备好了 他会告诉我 |
[00:40] | how he wants his room set up. | 想要什么样的房间 |
[00:41] | So, you’re waiting until he can talk before he has a room? | 你打算等他会说话了再给他准备房间吗 |
[00:45] | Oh, my doula says that a mother doesn’t need words | 我的助产师说母亲无需使用言语 |
[00:47] | to communicate with her baby. | 就可以和自己的孩子沟通 |
[00:50] | Ah. This doula sounds like a… | 听起来这位助产师真是一位 |
[00:53] | fascinating woman. | 非常迷人的女性 |
[00:55] | Oh, she is. She is. | 没错 她确实是 |
[00:57] | – Ms. Wick? – Oh, over here. | -维克小姐 -这边 |
[01:00] | I’ll get the remains set up on the platform. | 我会接收遗体然后准备好验尸台 |
[01:02] | This way. | 这边来 |
[01:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:05] | Who is that woman, and what has she done with Daisy? | 那位女士到底是谁 她对黛西做了什么 |
[01:09] | Yeah. | 说的是啊 |
[01:14] | Apparently, the protesters were at the fracking site, | 很显然 抗议者去了油气田开采点 |
[01:17] | and they saw the remains in the pit. | 然后 他们看到了井里的尸体 |
[01:19] | Any idea how he or she ended up in the fracking pit? | 有没有查明死者为何死在开采井吗 |
[01:22] | No, but the protesters are accusing the fracking company, | 没有 但抗议者指责是他们 |
[01:26] | which is mere supposition. | 当然那只是猜测而已 |
[01:27] | Well, the fracking people are freaking, right? | 油气公司的人本来就很可恶 好吗 |
[01:30] | They have enough bad publicity without dead bodies turning up. | 即使没有尸体 他们也早已声名狼藉了 |
[01:33] | True. | 没错 |
[01:33] | I recently read that in Colorado, they have found a link | 我最近一次读到是在科罗拉多 有人发现了 |
[01:36] | between fracking and increased seismic activity. | 油气开采与日渐频繁的地震活动间的联系 |
[01:39] | All right, look. They’re putting a lot of pressure | 好吧 他们给局里施加了很大的压力 |
[01:40] | on the Bureau to get this solved quickly. | 力求快速破案 |
[01:42] | Well, I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna be as careless | 抱歉 我不能像他们一样 |
[01:44] | with my science as they are about theirs. | 把自己的科学视为儿戏 |
[01:48] | I believe that’s everything. | 我看就这么多东西了 |
[01:49] | Yeah, everything that’s ever been made for a baby. | 我看几乎所有的婴儿用品都在这里了 |
[01:52] | Perhaps I’ve gone a bit overboard, but this is… | 也许我有点过于热心了 但这可是 |
[01:55] | Sweets’ and Daisy’s baby. | 斯维斯和黛西的孩子 |
[01:57] | I am totally with you on this. You know what? | 在这点上我和你的观点完全一致 |
[01:59] | We will be there for every school play, | 我们会参加他每一场校园演出 |
[02:00] | graduation and hockey game. | 所有的毕业典礼和冰球比赛 |
[02:04] | You’re going to be a good uncle, Booth. | 你会成为一个好伯伯的 布斯 |
[02:06] | Thanks… | 谢谢 |
[02:09] | – Brennan. Yes? – Booth. Yeah. | -布纳恩 什么事 -布斯 |
[02:12] | – Okay. – On my way. | -好的 -马上出发 |
[02:13] | – Uh, 20 minutes. Okay, I’ll be… – Great. | -二十分钟后 好的 -很好 |
[02:14] | – All right, thanks. Bye. – All right, Stark. See you soon. | -谢谢 再见 -斯塔克 待会见 |
[02:16] | Stark wants me in the office. | 斯塔克让我回局里 |
[02:17] | Cam needs me, too. | 凯也要找我 |
[02:18] | Can you help me get this to the car? | 你能帮我把这个放到车上吗 |
[02:20] | Oh, whoa, not this! | 不要把这个送人吧 |
[02:21] | A classic. We got to keep this! | 这个太经典了 咱们得留着这个 |
[02:23] | – Oh, no. Booth, are you serious? – Come on, right? | -布斯 你逗我玩吗 -你看看好吗 |
[02:26] | – Let’s see if it works. What are we gonna use it for? | -看看还能不能用 -你留着它做什么 |
[02:31] | Got to keep this. | 必须把这个留下 |
[02:35] | Given the narrow subpubic concavity | 根据狭窄的耻骨下凹面 |
[02:38] | and the irregularly-lipped ventral margin | 和耻骨联合处不规则的腹缘 |
[02:42] | at the pubic symphysis, the victim was male in his 40s. | 可以断定死者为四十多岁的男性 |
[02:44] | The left ulna was definitely fractured, | 左腿尺骨已经彻底断裂 |
[02:46] | which explains the cast. | 解释了这段石膏 |
[02:47] | But there’s no other damage evident | 但是没有其他明显损伤 |
[02:49] | that would give us cause of death. | 这样我们很难推断出死亡原因 |
[02:50] | I have a few little things for the baby. I’ll show you later. | 我给孩子拿了点东西 我等下拿给你 |
[02:54] | That’s so nice. Thank you. | 你真的太贴心了 谢谢 |
[02:57] | I’m sure the baby can feel your generosity. | 我敢肯定孩子可以感受到你的慷慨 |
[03:00] | I doubt that very much. | 对此我感到十分怀疑 |
[03:04] | These bones are quite porous. | 这些骨头上有很多孔 |
[03:05] | I’ve uploaded the photos of the remains from the coroner’s report. | 我上传了验尸官报告里的尸体照片 |
[03:09] | These were taken on-site an hour ago. | 这些照片是一小时前在现场拍的 |
[03:12] | No. | 不对 |
[03:13] | No, there must be some mistake. These aren’t the same remains. | 肯定是弄错了 不是同一具尸体 |
[03:16] | There’s at least 20% more tissue on the remains in the photos. | 照片上的尸体至少残留超过五分之一的组织 |
[03:18] | No. These are definitely the photos from the report, | 不 这些就是报告里的照片 |
[03:20] | but I have never seen tissue loss like this before. | 但我从没见过组织丢失成这样的 |
[03:23] | Hey. So, I just performed a litmus test on the water | 我刚对他们从油气井里取来的水 |
[03:26] | that they brought in from the fracking pit. | 做了石蕊试验 |
[03:28] | The water in that pit isn’t just water. | 井里的水不是普通的水 |
[03:30] | It’s been spiked with hydrochloric acid. | 里面还有盐酸 |
[03:32] | Don’t those sites use acid as part of the process? | 那些开采点不是都要用酸吗 |
[03:34] | But it’s used in a much milder concentration | 但使用浓度要比我刚发现的 |
[03:36] | than what I just found. | 温和得多 |
[03:37] | There must still be acid on the remains. | 尸体上肯定还有酸 |
[03:39] | That’s what’s causing the rapid tissue loss. | 所以才会导致组织快速丢失 |
[03:41] | No, no, no, don’t… | 别 别 别动 |
[03:41] | No one touch it until we know what we’re dealing with. | 在我们搞清状况前谁都别碰尸体 |
[03:44] | But the acid is still consuming the bones. | 但酸正在腐蚀骨头 |
[03:46] | You know, I’m on it. | 我马上处理 |
[03:48] | Maybe this is why the fracking company was trying | 也许这就是油气开采公司 |
[03:50] | to get in the middle of the investigation. | 试图插手调查的原因 |
[03:52] | Are you saying someone from the company killed one | 你是说公司里有人杀了一名抗议者 |
[03:53] | of the protesters and is trying to destroy the remains? | 还打算销毁尸体 |
[03:56] | There’s no evidence of that. | 没有相应证据 |
[03:57] | Soon we’ll have no evidence of anything. | 很快我们就什么证据都没有了 |
[03:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:00] | Stand back! I got it. I got it. I got it. | 退后 好了 好了 |
[04:05] | Wha…? | 你… |
[04:16] | What have you done?! | 你做了什么 |
[04:18] | It’s baking soda. | 发酵粉 |
[04:20] | It’s not just for cooking anymore. | 不只可以做饭 |
[04:22] | It should stop the acid from eating the remains. I hope. | 应该能阻止酸腐蚀尸体 希望如此 |
[05:00] | The baking soda made the remains smell nice and fresh. | 发酵粉让尸体闻起来香喷喷的 |
[05:03] | Hmm, all this tissue seems to be compromised. | 看上去所有组织都被污染了 |
[05:06] | I don’t know what I’m gonna get from a tox screen. | 不知道毒理检验能查出什么来 |
[05:08] | Well, you’re definitely gonna get hydrochloric acid, | 你肯定能检测到盐酸 |
[05:10] | ethylene glycol, biocides, diesel fuel. | 乙二醇 杀菌剂 柴油 |
[05:13] | I mean, it was all in the pit. | 都在井里呢 |
[05:14] | Well, the porous nature of the bones | 尸骨的多孔性 |
[05:16] | and the irregular pitting on the surface indicates | 和表面不规则空洞表明 |
[05:19] | that the remains weren’t in the pit for very long. | 尸体在井中时间不长 |
[05:22] | Well, the speed at which they’re being degraded– | 我很惊讶在这种降解速度下 |
[05:24] | I’m surprised we don’t just have a gelatinous goo. | 居然没化成一滩水 |
[05:26] | Well, I should be able to recreate the exact conditions | 我可以重建适宜的条件 |
[05:29] | to tell us how long he was in the pit. | 来说明他在井里待了多久 |
[05:30] | Hey, Cam, check this thing out. | 凯 来看看这个 |
[05:32] | The fabric that got caught here on the cast– | 缠在石膏模型上的布料 |
[05:35] | it looks like it’s got some blood on it. | 看起来上面有血迹 |
[05:37] | Well, I’ll try to get DNA off it so that I can ID the victim. | 我会试着分离DNA来辨认死者身份 |
[05:42] | Thanks again, Dr. B., | 再次感谢你 布纳恩博士 |
[05:43] | for sharing Christine’s stuff with us. | 把克里斯汀的东西给我们 |
[05:45] | I know there’s a lot there. | 我知道东西很多 |
[05:47] | Don’t feel like you have to use it all. | 你不必全拿去用 |
[05:49] | I won’t. The baby will let me know | 不会的 孩子会告诉我 |
[05:51] | what he’s drawn to and what disturbs him. | 他喜欢哪些 讨厌哪些 |
[05:54] | I don’t think you understand infants, Ms. Wick. | 我觉得你不了解婴儿 维克小姐 |
[05:58] | My doula says the baby and I will be able to communicate | 我的助产师说只要孩子和我都敞开心扉 |
[06:01] | as long as we both keep our spirits open. | 我们就能互相交流 |
[06:03] | Your baby will communicate | 你的孩子会在排便 |
[06:04] | when he defecates or is hungry. | 或是饥饿时告诉你 |
[06:06] | And he will do so by crying, not picking out clothing. | 他会通过哭闹来表达 而非挑选衣服 |
[06:10] | Are you feeling okay there, Daisy? | 你还好吗 黛西 |
[06:12] | I’ve never felt better. | 从没这么好过 |
[06:14] | The majority of the victim’s skull | 死者颅骨大部分区域 |
[06:16] | exhibits the same pitting evident | 能看到跟其他尸体 |
[06:18] | on the rest of the remains, | 同样的点蚀特征 |
[06:20] | except for this large section of the occipital. | 除了枕骨这一大块儿 |
[06:28] | Because this section isn’t bone. | 因为这部分不是骨头 |
[06:31] | It’s a plastic polymer. | 是塑料聚合物 |
[06:32] | So, he must have suffered some sort of head trauma in the past. | 所以他以前一定受过某种头部创伤 |
[06:36] | And the polymer piece was used to repair the skull. | 聚合物部分用来修补颅骨 |
[06:39] | Well, it’s most likely polyetherketoneketone. | 很有可能是聚醚酮酮 |
[06:42] | It’s the most biocompatible and osteoconductive substance. | 这是生物相容性和骨引导性最好的物质 |
[06:46] | It’s a very rare procedure. | 这种手术极其罕见 |
[06:48] | There have only been two documented cases in the U.S. | 全国仅有两例记录在案 |
[06:51] | Yay. Rare is good. It’ll help us ID the victim. | 罕见就好 能帮我们辨认死者身份 |
[06:59] | Okay, so the site manager admitted | 好 开采点经理承认 |
[07:01] | that only three of the security cameras were real, | 只有三个监控头能用 |
[07:04] | and they were all covering the front entrance. | 都在拍摄前门入口处 |
[07:06] | Well, that’s why there’s no footage | 所以死人的那个井 |
[07:08] | of the pit the guy died in. | 没有监控录像 |
[07:09] | I mean, you’d think they’d want working security cameras | 按理说他们想把那些能用的监控头 |
[07:11] | with all the protesters they get. | 用在抗议者云集的地方 |
[07:13] | Well, you would think, but, uh, you know, | 有可能 但有一个问题 |
[07:15] | he was accused of beating up protesters before. | 他曾被控殴打抗议者 |
[07:17] | So he was protecting himself. | 他是自我防卫吗 |
[07:19] | No, not him. He’s got an alibi. | 不是他 他有不在场证明 |
[07:21] | He’s got a sick brother that he’s been visiting | 他近两周一直在医院 |
[07:22] | in the hospital for that past two weeks. | 照顾生病的兄弟 |
[07:24] | There’s, like, what, a million witnesses. Yeah. | 有千百万目击者 |
[07:27] | That’s a lot of witnesses. | 这数量可不少 |
[07:28] | So, maybe he was using other employees to do his dirty work. | 也许他指使了员工为他当打手 |
[07:31] | Exactly what I was thinking, | 我也是这样想的 |
[07:32] | which is why I want you to check ’em out. | 所以我想让你去调查一下 |
[07:34] | Oh, okay. There’s got to be, like, 50 people here. | 好 这可有五十多人啊 |
[07:37] | There’s only 46. You get off easy. | 只有四十六个啦 小菜一碟 |
[07:39] | – Right? – Thank you. | -不是吗 -谢谢 |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[07:42] | I was able to ID the victim. | 我查出了受害者的身份 |
[07:45] | Turns out, he was in a boating accident three years ago, | 他三年前曾遭遇撞船事故 |
[07:48] | and his surgery made national news. | 他的手术成了国家新闻 |
[07:51] | Here he is. Lawrence Brooks. | 这就是他 劳伦斯·布鲁克斯 |
[07:53] | Oh, my God. Are you sure? | 我的天呐 你确定吗 |
[07:55] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[07:56] | He’s the puzzle master. | 他是谜题大师 |
[07:58] | His crossword puzzles are syndicated in hundreds of papers. | 他的纵横字谜出现在上百份报纸上 |
[08:02] | He’s got a book deal. There’s no one better. | 他还在写谜题书 没人比他强了 |
[08:04] | Oh, so he wasn’t a protester? | 那他不会是抗议者了 |
[08:06] | Well, no. He was something of a recluse. | 不会 他就像个隐士 |
[08:09] | God, I love his puzzles. I mean, they were impossible. | 我好喜欢他的谜题 根本无法破解 |
[08:12] | Maybe that’s why he was killed. | 也许他就是因此被杀的 |
[08:14] | He lived less than a mile from the fracking site. | 他的住址离油气开采点才1.6公里 |
[08:17] | The article mentions his wife, Emilia, | 文章中提到了他的妻子伊米莉亚 |
[08:19] | but she never reported him missing, and she still hasn’t. | 直到现在都没报警说他失踪 |
[08:24] | I just assumed he was off somewhere, creating a puzzle. | 我以为他只是出门 写谜题去了 |
[08:28] | They were like his children. | 他的谜题就像他的孩子 |
[08:29] | I guess that’s why he never wanted to have kids. | 或许这就是为什么他从不想要孩子 |
[08:32] | Oh, you sound a little bitter about that. | 听起来你对此事蛮不愉快的 |
[08:34] | I loved Lawrence, but no marriage is perfect, is it? | 我爱劳伦斯 可是谁的婚姻完美呢 |
[08:38] | Which is why I’m still single. | 所以我现在还是单身 |
[08:42] | So when was the last time you saw him? | 最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[08:43] | Right before I went to the grocery store yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 我去杂货店之前 |
[08:46] | ‘Kay. And can you think of any reason | 好 你能想得出 |
[08:48] | that someone might have wanted to harm your husband? | 别人可能害你丈夫的理由吗 |
[08:51] | Not harm, I’m sure, but Alexis Sherman, | 肯定没人想害他 可是亚历克斯·谢尔曼 |
[08:55] | Lawrence’s assistant, is very ambitious, | 劳伦斯的助手 非常有野心 |
[08:58] | and she resented the fact | 她很恨他 |
[08:59] | that he never let her write any puzzles on her own. | 因为他从来不让她独自写谜题 |
[09:02] | Oh, unfortunately, people have been killed for less. | 不幸的是 有些杀人的理由微不足道 |
[09:04] | But he promised to make her co-editor, | 可是他保证让她成为合作主编 |
[09:06] | so she knew that was coming eventually. | 她知道这一天迟早会到的 |
[09:08] | Yeah, but some people can get very impatient. | 可是有些人极度缺乏耐心 |
[09:15] | The impressions from the pen were still on the cast. | 笔的印记还在石膏夹上 |
[09:18] | That’s how I was able to recreate what was written on it. | 所以我才能重现上面的文字 |
[09:24] | The blood on the fabric | 布料上的血迹 |
[09:26] | was degraded by the acid, | 确实被酸溶解了 |
[09:27] | so I could only get a weak STR profile, | 我只检验出微弱的短串联重复信息 |
[09:29] | but it appears to be a match for the victim. | 但是确实和受害者相匹配 |
[09:32] | What’s all this on the cast? | 石膏上是什么 |
[09:34] | They appear to be crossword puzzle clues. | 都是纵横字谜的线索 |
[09:36] | Well, it makes sense. He was the puzzle master. | 有道理 他是谜题大师 |
[09:39] | Yeah, except this is not all of his handwriting. | 可这不都是他的笔迹 |
[09:45] | The handwriting on these clues is different than these. | 这部分的笔迹和这部分不同 |
[09:50] | Well, and this is definitely his handwriting. | 这绝对是他的笔迹 |
[09:53] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:55] | I may or may not have a…an autographed copy | 我可能有一本他亲笔签名的 |
[09:58] | of one of his completed puzzles. | 他写的谜题全集 |
[10:00] | You really are a fan. | 真是个粉丝啊 |
[10:04] | This is not his handwriting. | 这边不是他的笔迹 |
[10:05] | “Despise, four letters.” Hate. | “蔑视 四个字母” 恨 |
[10:08] | “Blood feud, eight letters.” Vendetta. | “血海深仇 八个字母” 世仇 |
[10:10] | This is a very simple puzzle. | 这个谜题很简单啊 |
[10:12] | “Avenge, six letters.” Punish. | “复仇 六个字母” 惩罚 |
[10:15] | This one’s “attack”, | 这个答案是”攻击” |
[10:17] | this one’s “payback”, that one’s “justice”. | 这个是”报复” 这个是”正义” |
[10:18] | This looks like some kind of a message from his killer. | 感觉是凶手留下的信息 |
[10:28] | Ooh, Booth said the wife told them about Brooks’ assistant. | 布斯说死者妻子跟他们说了布鲁克斯助手的事 |
[10:32] | If she killed him, the clues on his cast make sense. | 如果她是凶手 石膏上的谜题就说得通了 |
[10:36] | Yeah, great. I want to talk about Daisy. | 很好 我想跟你谈谈黛西的事 |
[10:39] | I think that she might be having a nervous breakdown. | 我觉得她快要精神崩溃了 |
[10:42] | Her work on the case is exemplary. | 她在这次案件中的表现很出色 |
[10:44] | Honey, she’s shopping for crystals. | 亲爱的 她在买水晶 |
[10:47] | She told me that her doula told her | 她告诉我她的助产师说 |
[10:49] | that if she found the right one, | 只要她找对了 |
[10:51] | that it would channel positive energy into her womb | 水晶就能将正能量转移到她的子宫内 |
[10:54] | and make the birth painless. | 分娩时就不会疼痛 |
[10:57] | Well, that’s foolish and ignorant, | 真是既愚蠢又愚昧 |
[10:59] | but it’s not a nervous breakdown. | 可也不算是精神崩溃啊 |
[11:01] | I told her it was like… | 我告诉她生孩子像是 |
[11:03] | having a minivan drive out of you, | 把一辆面包车从体内弄出来 |
[11:05] | no matter how many crystals you buy. | 买多少水晶也没用 |
[11:06] | Wait. Didn’t Daisy ask for general anesthesia | 等等 黛西当时去补牙的时候 |
[11:10] | when she had her tooth filled? | 不是做的全麻吗 |
[11:11] | My point exactly. | 所以啊 |
[11:12] | This doula does not know who she’s dealing with. | 这个助产师根本不了解情况 |
[11:15] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做什么吗 |
[11:17] | Maybe just keep telling her she’s ignorant. | 就一直告诉她 这么做很愚昧 |
[11:20] | Stuff like that. | 差不多这些话吧 |
[11:20] | – Of course. – She has a doctor’s appointment this afternoon, | -没问题 -她今天下午去看医生 |
[11:23] | so I’m gonna drive her. | 所以我要送她去 |
[11:25] | Maybe if I meet this doula, | 说不定等我见到这个助产师 |
[11:27] | I’ll be able to understand why Daisy likes her so much. | 我就能明白为什么黛西那么喜欢她 |
[11:30] | Should I go now and tell her that she’s ignorant? | 我要现在就过去告诉她 她很愚昧吗 |
[11:34] | Maybe let that come a little more naturally. | 还是换种平缓的方式吧 |
[11:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:43] | I didn’t realize Emilia hated me that much. | 我不知道伊米莉亚这么恨我 |
[11:45] | So you weren’t mad that Brooks promised you all this | 所以你不怪布鲁克斯给你许下一堆承诺 |
[11:47] | and never delivered? | 最后一个也没实现 |
[11:48] | Of course I was. | 我当然怪他啊 |
[11:49] | I may have even screamed and yelled about it, | 我也许会大声尖叫来泄愤 |
[11:52] | but at the end of the day, I still had the best job | 但说到底 我依然拥有世界上最好的工作 |
[11:54] | in the world working for him. | 那就是为他工作 |
[11:56] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我不敢相信他死了 |
[11:58] | Yeah. And now you get to | 是啊 然后现在你来负责 |
[12:00] | edit the puzzles. | 编辑字谜了 |
[12:01] | And you get Lawrence’s salary. | 你还拿到了劳伦斯的薪水 |
[12:03] | I resent what you’re saying. | 我不喜欢你们这话 |
[12:04] | Look, we’re just stating facts. | 我们只是在陈述事实 |
[12:06] | The killer left a lot of hostile clues on Brooks’ cast. | 凶手在布鲁克斯的草稿中留下了充满敌意的线索 |
[12:09] | Clever ones. | 挺聪明 |
[12:10] | Do you want my help finding Lawrence’s killer | 你们想让我帮忙找杀害劳伦斯的凶手 |
[12:11] | or did you just come here to insult me? | 还是单纯过来羞辱我的 |
[12:13] | Look, anything that you can help us with | 你能提供的任何线索 |
[12:16] | that would be great. Thank you. | 都将是极大的帮助 谢谢你 |
[12:23] | You’re a thief, Brooks! And a hack! | 你就是个贼 布鲁克斯 还是个黑客 |
[12:25] | No one does that to me. | 没人能这么对我 |
[12:27] | Not even you. You’re done! | 哪怕是你也不可以 你完蛋了 |
[12:29] | – What did Brooks do? – I have no idea. | -布鲁克斯做了什么 -我不知道 |
[12:30] | Message was left a couple days ago, | 这条留言是几天前出现的 |
[12:32] | right around the same time some weird guy | 和那个怪人来找劳伦斯的 |
[12:34] | showed up looking for Lawrence. | 时间差不多 |
[12:35] | Said he had an appointment, | 他说他预约过了 |
[12:36] | but there was nothing on the books. | 但我找不到任何记录 |
[12:37] | And you think that’s the same guy that left the message? | 你觉得是那个人留了这条信息吗 |
[12:39] | All I know is the message | 我只知道这条信息 |
[12:40] | and the guy showed up around the same time. | 和那个人出现的时间几乎一样 |
[12:43] | I saw the same guy again yesterday in the parking lot, | 我昨天在停车场又看见他了 |
[12:45] | like some kind of stalker. | 感觉他像个跟踪狂 |
[12:47] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[12:48] | So you wouldn’t mind talking to a forensic artist | 你不介意和我们的法医绘画师谈谈 |
[12:50] | – and giving a description? – Sure. | -描述一下他的长相吧 -没问题 |
[12:52] | I’ll do anything to help you guys find out | 我会尽我所能 帮你们找到 |
[12:53] | who did this to Lawrence. | 杀害劳伦斯的凶手 |
[12:57] | So, I traced down the number that was used | 我查了打来威胁布鲁克斯的 |
[12:59] | to threaten Brooks. | 电话号码 |
[13:01] | It came from the lobby of the Granville Hotel. | 电话是从格兰维尔酒店的大厅打来的 |
[13:04] | So you have no way of knowing who made the call. | 所以无法找出是谁打的电话 |
[13:06] | It could have been anyone. | 谁都有可能 |
[13:07] | A concierge. You know, a guest at the hotel. | 有可能是门房 入住酒店的客人 |
[13:09] | A schmo off the street. | 或者是在街上乱逛的白痴 |
[13:11] | So we could be looking for someone who speaks Yiddish. | 我们要找的是会说意第续语[犹太语]的人 |
[13:14] | What? What are you talking, what made you make that turn? | 什么 你在说什么 怎么转到那上面去了 |
[13:16] | “Schmo” it’s Yiddish for “idiot.” | “Schmo”就是意第续语里的”白痴” |
[13:18] | So I assumed you were saying we’re looking | 我根据你的说法 假设我们在找的 |
[13:19] | for a mentally challenged, Yiddish-speaking… | 是一个精神不正常 会说意第续语的 |
[13:21] | Stop, okay, Bones? | 骨头 别说了 |
[13:23] | The killer doesn’t speak Yiddish. | 凶手才不会什么意第续语 |
[13:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:26] | I don’t, but that’s not the point. | 我不知道 但这个不是重点 |
[13:28] | Then why did you bring it up? | 那你为什么提到意第续语 |
[13:29] | I didn’t bring it up. | 我没提啊 |
[13:30] | You said “schmo.” | 你说了”schmo” |
[13:30] | Okay, fine. You know what, I’ll never bring it up again. | 好吧 你赢了 我以后不会再提 |
[13:32] | I promise. Promise. | 我保证绝不再提 |
[13:34] | I think I might have found our guy. | 我可能找到嫌疑犯了 |
[13:35] | Does he speak Yiddish? | 他会说意第续语吗 |
[13:37] | What? | 什么 |
[13:38] | Never mind. What is it? | 别理她 找到人了吗 |
[13:39] | Was Angela able to create a sketch of the stalker? | 安琪拉画出了嫌疑犯的素描像吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah. And it gave us a guy who’s in the system. | 画出来了 我们由此在系统里找到了他 |
[13:45] | Emory Stewart. | 埃默里·斯图尔德 |
[13:46] | Up until two years ago, | 直到两年前 |
[13:47] | Stewart was a model citizen. Smart, too. | 斯图尔德是个模范公民 也很聪明 |
[13:49] | Dual degrees in computer science and cryptography. | 计算机科学和密码学的双学位 |
[13:52] | Clearly he’s intelligent, so he’s not a schmo. | 显然他有智慧 所以他并不是”白痴” |
[13:54] | He’s a chachem. | 他是个”聪明人” |
[13:57] | Right. Looks like his problem started | 嗯嗯 看来他的问题自从两年前 |
[13:58] | two years ago when his parents died in a car accident. | 他父母在车祸中去世的时候就有了 |
[14:01] | Exactly. Since then, he’s had two DUIs, | 的确 从那时开始 他有过两次酒驾 |
[14:03] | a few disturbing the peace violations, | 几次扰乱治安 |
[14:04] | a couple of assault charges… | 还有几项伤人指控 |
[14:06] | So a farshtunken chachem. | 那么他是个”心烦意乱的聪明人” |
[14:09] | – I got nothing. – Never mind. | -我完全没听懂 -别管这事了 |
[14:10] | Just bring him in, okay? | 把他带来就是了 好吗 |
[14:17] | Our real challenge here is getting | 我们真正的麻烦在于 |
[14:19] | the acid concentration just right | 用类似受害人 |
[14:21] | by getting the right piece of pork to mirror | 相对质量的猪肉 |
[14:23] | the relative mass of the actual victim. | 来查明酸液的酸度 |
[14:26] | And the solution replicates the conditions in the pit? | 酸液与坑里的一样吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah. We’ve got the mud and hydrochloric acid, | 对 我们有了泥土和盐酸 |
[14:30] | as well as the other caustic chemicals that we found at the site. | 以及现场我们发现的其它腐蚀性化学物质 |
[14:33] | Wow. Okay. Well, that batch is a little undercooked. | 好吧 这一批烧得不太熟 |
[14:36] | On to the next. | 看看下一批 |
[14:38] | Daisy, do you really believe in all that New Age stuff? | 黛西 你真的相信新纪元这回事吗 |
[14:43] | Science can only go so far, Dr. Hodgins. | 科学也是有局限的 哈金斯博士 |
[14:47] | You think I’ve changed since Lance died, don’t you? | 你觉得自从兰斯死后我就变了样 是吗 |
[14:50] | We all change. All the time. | 每个人都会变 每时每刻 |
[14:52] | You know, that is science. | 你知道 那就是科学 |
[14:53] | It’s just… I don’t want you to push us all away | 只是… 我希望你不会由于 |
[14:56] | because you’re afraid of losing someone else. | 担心失去某人 而疏远我们 |
[15:00] | Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, Dr. Hodgins. | 别把每件事都想得太复杂 哈金斯博士 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:08] | Oh, perfect. | 太好了 |
[15:09] | The degree of pitting matches the victim’s bones. | 这块腐蚀的程度跟受害人的骨骼一样 |
[15:12] | Okay. So that would mean… | 好的 那就意味着… |
[15:14] | the victim was put into the pit | 受害人是在… |
[15:16] | between… 9:30 and 10:00 last night. | 昨晚九点半到十点间被扔进坑里的 |
[15:20] | Okay then. Back to work. | 好的 我继续工作啦 |
[15:26] | So, Emory, I have an eyewitness saying | 埃默里 我有个目击证人说 |
[15:28] | that you were stalking Lawrence Brooks. | 你在跟踪劳伦斯·布鲁克斯 |
[15:30] | What’s this about? Did Lawrence put out | 这是要干吗 难道劳伦斯拿出了 |
[15:32] | a restraining order or something? | 限制令之类的东西吗 |
[15:33] | If he wants me to stay away, he just has to say so. | 如果他想要我离他远点 他直说就是了 |
[15:36] | Brooks is dead. He was murdered. | 布鲁克斯死了 他是被谋杀的 |
[15:38] | I-I just… | 我… |
[15:40] | I c… I can’t believe this. How did it happen? | 我… 难以置信 怎么会这样 |
[15:42] | Where were you last night around 10:00? | 你昨晚十点左右在哪里 |
[15:44] | Whoa. You think that I… | 你以为我是… |
[15:46] | No. L-Lawrence was… | 不 劳伦斯是 |
[15:47] | – was like a g… A god to me. – A god to you. | -他简直是我的神 -你的神 |
[15:49] | Exactly. That’s how stalkers | 没错 跟踪者对他们的猎物 |
[15:51] | feel about their prey. | 都是这种感觉 |
[15:51] | Stalker? I’m not a stalker. | 跟踪者 我不是跟踪者 |
[15:53] | Look in my bag. | 你翻翻我的包 |
[15:55] | Sure, look in your bag. | 好吧 翻翻你的包 |
[15:57] | What do we have here? | 里面有什么东西 |
[16:00] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:01] | I’m writing a book on Brooks. | 我在写一本关于布鲁克斯的书 |
[16:02] | I’m not some nut job. | 我才不是什么变态 |
[16:03] | I’ve been researching him for two years. | 我已经研究了他两年 |
[16:05] | Right. While you’re not, uh, assaulting people. | 是啊 在你没有攻击别人的时候 |
[16:09] | Man, you’ve done your homework. | 哥们 你查得真仔细啊 |
[16:10] | Sort of my job. | 这是我的本行 |
[16:11] | When my parents died, | 我父母去世的时候 |
[16:13] | I had some anger issues. I got counseling. | 我变得比较易怒 我去做了心理咨询 |
[16:16] | But it has absolutely nothing | 但这事跟劳伦斯·布鲁克斯 |
[16:17] | – to do with Lawrence Brooks. – Right, well, | -没有半点关系 -好吧 |
[16:18] | I’m gonna need to take a recording of your voice | 我得录一段你的声音 |
[16:20] | and, uh, compare it to the threat that Brooks received. | 然后跟布鲁克斯收到的恐吓声音做个对比 |
[16:24] | Someone threatened him? | 有人恐吓了他 |
[16:25] | – Is that a yes or a no? – Yes. | -好还是不好 -好 |
[16:27] | – Sure. Anything you want. – Great. | -当然可以 你要什么都行 -很好 |
[16:28] | Anything. Okay. Since you’re such a know-it-all | 什么都行 好吧 既然你 |
[16:31] | about Brooks, who are his enemies? | 对布鲁克斯如此了解 他有什么敌人吗 |
[16:34] | McKeon. I’m sure you’ve talked to him already. | 麦基翁 我相信你已经跟他谈过了 |
[16:37] | Who’s McKeon? | 麦基翁是谁 |
[16:38] | Donald McKeon was Lawrence’s old roommate | 唐纳德·麦基翁是劳伦斯 |
[16:40] | in college before Lawrence dropped out. | 退学前的大学室友 |
[16:42] | Donald is also a puzzler. | 唐纳德也是个谜题作者 |
[16:44] | So they were competitors? | 所以他们是竞争对手吗 |
[16:45] | Unequal but I guess you could say that. | 谈不上 但我想你也可以这么说 |
[16:48] | Donald writes those cheesy puzzles you find at the car wash. | 唐纳德只给洗车场免费杂志写些烂谜题 |
[16:50] | You know, with clues like | 你懂的 比如一个单词线索是 |
[16:51] | “A three-letter word for a grown kitten.” | “三个字母 意思是成年的喵喵” |
[16:53] | – So he was jealous of his career. – Very. | -所以他嫉妒他的事业 -相当嫉妒 |
[16:56] | Lawrence’s success drove Donald crazy. | 劳伦斯的成功让唐纳德抓狂 |
[16:57] | It’s all in my book. | 我书里都写了 |
[16:59] | You can take the manuscript if you think it’ll help. | 如果你觉得有用 就把手稿拿走吧 |
[17:09] | You found something, Ms. Wick? | 有什么发现 维克女士 |
[17:11] | Or do you merely want to discuss | 还是你只是想讨论 |
[17:11] | additional foolish notions of early childhood development? | 更多关于童年早期发展的愚蠢观念 |
[17:15] | That was harsh. | 这话真刺耳 |
[17:17] | Yes, it was. | 没错 |
[17:19] | I’m trying to help you, but… | 我在试图帮你 但是 |
[17:21] | I’m told my people skills are not well developed. | 大家说我的社交技能不是很强 |
[17:25] | Perhaps we can just stick to the case. | 我们还是专注破案吧 |
[17:29] | I would like that very much. | 我很乐意 |
[17:31] | The victim has an extensive amount of remodeled fractures | 在受害人的盆骨 肋骨 踝骨和手臂周围 |
[17:34] | localized around the pelvis, ribs, ankles, and arms. | 有多处已愈合的骨折 |
[17:37] | All of it occurring within the last 18 months. | 都是在过去一年半之内受的伤 |
[17:39] | What do you suppose caused these antemortem injuries? | 你觉得是什么造成了这些死前创伤呢 |
[17:43] | Look at the X-ray of his femoral shafts. | 看他股骨干的X光片 |
[17:48] | Thinning of the cortical bones of both femurs. | 两根股骨的密质骨部分都变薄了 |
[17:52] | Meaning that the victim’s | 也就是说受害人的 |
[17:53] | bone density was compromised even before the acid. | 骨密度在受酸侵蚀之前就已经降低了 |
[17:55] | That’s why our 48-year-old | 这就是为什么我们48岁的 |
[17:56] | victim has the bones of an octogenarian. | 受害人有着耄耋老人的骨头 |
[17:58] | You should perform a trephine bone marrow biopsy | 你该对髂嵴后端做个 |
[18:01] | on the posterior iliac crest, | 骨髓环锯活检 |
[18:02] | then screen for poison and other toxins. | 然后做个毒素筛查 |
[18:06] | I have an OB-GYN appointment. | 我和妇产科医生有个预约 |
[18:08] | I told you about it. | 我跟你说过的 |
[18:10] | Yes. Um, of course. | 对 当然 |
[18:12] | I-I can perform the biopsy. | 我 我可以做活检 |
[18:16] | And this appointment, it’s… | 你预约的这个… |
[18:20] | it’s with a real doctor? | 是真正的医生吗 |
[18:24] | Yes, Dr. Brennan. | 是的 布纳恩博士 |
[18:36] | I’m alone now. | 我现在独身一人 |
[18:37] | It’s just… me and the baby. | 只有我和宝宝了 |
[18:41] | I have to find a way to make that work for me, | 我得找个对我起效的办法 |
[18:45] | to connect to him | 在兰斯不在时 |
[18:48] | without Lance here. | 与他交流 |
[18:55] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我在竭尽全力 |
[19:10] | Thanks so much for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我来 |
[19:12] | You can leave when the doula gets here, if you want. | 助产师一来 你就可以先走了 |
[19:14] | What? No. Why would I do that? | 什么 不 我为什么要走 |
[19:17] | Daisy, we all love you. | 黛西 我们都爱你 |
[19:18] | And this is not an inconvenience for me or for any of us. | 这对我或者大家来说没什么不方便的 |
[19:22] | There’s my budding Daisy. | 我的大肚黛西在这里啊 |
[19:24] | Valentina, hi. | 瓦伦蒂娜 你好 |
[19:27] | – This is Angela. She and I work at the lab together. – Hi. | -这是安琪拉 我实验室的同事 -你好 |
[19:32] | One of the scientists who don’t believe what they can’t see. | 你是相信眼见为实的科学家之一吧 |
[19:34] | – Oh, no. It isn’t like that. – Yeah, no. | -不 不是这样 -没错 并不是 |
[19:37] | It’s more like a friend who can offer some help and support. | 我更像是能提供一些帮助和支持的朋友 |
[19:41] | Of course. And did you have a non-traumatic birthing process, too? | 当然 你是不是也经历过非创伤性产程 |
[19:45] | Oh, no. God, | 不 天哪 |
[19:46] | I had a… epidural and screaming and the whole thing. | 我做了硬脊膜外麻醉 大喊大叫 都占全了 |
[19:50] | Well, everyone has to make their own choices is what I believe. | 好吧 我相信每个人都得做自己的选择 |
[19:54] | But you seem like a nice person. | 但你看上去像是个很好的人 |
[19:56] | I’m sure your child will be fine. | 我确信你的孩子不会有事的 |
[19:58] | My child is fine. | 我的孩子没问题 |
[20:00] | The birthing process was beautiful, actually, | 生产其实是很美好的 |
[20:03] | screaming and all. | 像是大喊大叫什么的 |
[20:05] | Michael Vincent is a perfect little boy, | 迈克尔·文森特是个完美男宝宝 |
[20:07] | and Angela is a great mom. | 安琪拉是个超级好妈妈 |
[20:09] | Daisy? The doctor’s ready for you. | 黛西吗 医生准备好见你了 |
[20:13] | You can wait out here. | 你可以在这里等候 |
[20:14] | Oh, but she came… | 可是她来 |
[20:15] | Well, we talked about mixing different energies. | 我们可是谈过关于混合不同能量的事的 |
[20:17] | And you agreed. | 而你也同意了 |
[20:20] | It’s okay, Daisy. I’ll just wait here. | 没关系 黛西 我在这儿等就行 |
[20:22] | Wouldn’t want to mix up our energies. | 我也不想让我们的能量混起来 |
[20:32] | Hey. The kid’s voice doesn’t match the voice | 这小子的声音与曾威胁过布鲁克斯的 |
[20:34] | that was used to threaten Brooks. | 那个声音不匹配 |
[20:35] | So where are we going? | 那我们要去哪里 |
[20:36] | We’re gonna go pick up Donald McKeon. | 我们去找唐纳德·麦基翁 |
[20:38] | The other puzzle guy. | 另一个谜一般的人物 |
[20:39] | Wait, doesn’t he live in New York? | 等等 他不是住在纽约吗 |
[20:41] | Yeah. But he’s been staying | 没错 但他上星期都待在 |
[20:42] | at the Granville Hotel in DC for the past week. | 华盛顿的格兰维尔酒店里 |
[20:45] | Where the phone call came from. | 电话就是从那里打来的 |
[20:46] | – Exactly. – So Donald McKeon | -确实 -那么唐纳德·麦基翁 |
[20:48] | is a seven-letter word for a person | 是一个七个字母的单词 |
[20:49] | appearing to have engaged | 出现在可能 |
[20:51] | in activities that could have resulted in the demise… | 导致死亡的行为… |
[20:52] | All you have to do is say “Suspect”, Aubrey. | 就说”嫌犯”就行啦 奥布里 |
[20:55] | Spirit of the case. | 这是案中精髓 |
[21:01] | So I left Brooks an angry voice mail. | 我给布鲁克斯在语音信箱里留了言 |
[21:03] | Last time I checked, that wasn’t a crime. | 在我印象中 这不犯罪 |
[21:06] | Oh, it’s not a crime, but killing him is. | 的确不是犯罪 但杀他就是犯罪了 |
[21:09] | – What? Lawrence is dead? – Yeah. | -什么 劳伦斯死了 -对 |
[21:12] | And you hated him, didn’t you? | 你很恨他 对吧 |
[21:13] | I d… I didn’t kill him. | 可我 我没杀他 |
[21:15] | We had our disagreements, but… | 我们是有意见不合 可是 |
[21:17] | He ignored you. | 他无视你 |
[21:18] | Right? He thought that you were a hack, | 对吧 他认为你是二流的 |
[21:22] | that your puzzles were | 你编的那些字谜 |
[21:23] | – just crap. – Uh, we appealed to different markets. | -就是垃圾 -我们针对的市场不同 |
[21:26] | – But you wanted his market. – Yeah. | -但你想要他的市场 -是啊 |
[21:28] | So, do you recognize this handwriting here? | 你认得这个笔迹吗 |
[21:32] | No. But I recognize those clues. | 不认得 但我认得这些提示 |
[21:35] | Well, you should, because it’s from the, uh, | 你应该认得 因为这都是 |
[21:37] | puzzle that you stole from Brooks. | 你从布鲁克斯那里偷来的字谜 |
[21:39] | What? No. | 什么 才不是呢 |
[21:40] | Our agents found this in your hotel room. | 我们的探员在你的酒店房间里找到了这个 |
[21:43] | You opened it! | 你们把它打开了 |
[21:44] | Why did you do that? This was my proof. | 你们干吗打开呀 那是我的证据 |
[21:47] | I wasn’t stealing from Lawrence. Lawrence was stealing from me. | 我没偷劳伦斯的字谜 是他偷我的 |
[21:50] | So… the nationally syndicated puzzle master | 你是说全国巨头字谜大师 |
[21:54] | was stealing puzzles | 偷你的 |
[21:55] | – from you? – Okay, look, | -字谜 -好吧 听着 |
[21:58] | I know I seem like a hack. | 我知道我貌似二流 |
[22:00] | But I’m good, really good. | 但实际上我很棒 超级棒 |
[22:03] | Lawrence and I used to be friends in college. | 我和劳伦斯在大学的时候是朋友 |
[22:06] | I thought maybe he could take a look at my puzzle — | 我想没准他可以看一眼我的字谜 |
[22:08] | it’s a good one — and consider it for publication. | 是个好字谜 然后看看能不能发表 |
[22:12] | But he never even acknowledged getting it. | 但是他从来都没告诉我他收到了 |
[22:14] | – That must’ve really pissed you off. – No. | -那肯定惹恼了你 -不 |
[22:17] | What really pissed me off was when | 让我愤怒的是 |
[22:18] | he published the puzzle under his own name. | 他居然用自己的名字把字谜发表了 |
[22:20] | This guy’s a hack. | 这家伙就是个二流货 |
[22:21] | You know what, you just keep digging yourself | 你知道吗 你就一直在给自己 |
[22:22] | – a bigger hole here, pal. – That call was never | -挖坑跳 -我给他打那个电话 |
[22:25] | about killing him. I was gonna take legal action. | 不是要杀他 我是想付诸法律途径 |
[22:28] | I mailed the original puzzle | 我给他寄字谜手稿的同时 |
[22:30] | to myself the same time I sent it to him. | 也给我自己寄了一份 |
[22:31] | It was proof I’d been ripped off, | 那就是他偷我字谜的证据 |
[22:33] | until your agents came along and tore it open. | 结果你的探员就跑来把它打开了 |
[22:36] | You wouldn’t happen to have another envelope | 你不会恰巧还有一个信封 |
[22:38] | containing a believable alibi, would you? | 里面装着个比较可信的不在场证明吧 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 我看你也没有 |
[22:44] | Did Cam get the results back she was running | 凯拿到她做的那个 |
[22:46] | on the marrow biopsy? | 骨髓组织活检的结果了吗 |
[22:48] | Not yet, but I did find some subtle bone bruising | 还没 不过我在他双手的掌指关节周围 |
[22:50] | around the metacarpophalangeal joints on both his hands. | 发现了一些细微的骨骼擦伤 |
[22:56] | So the victim fought with his killer. | 所以说死者跟凶手搏斗过 |
[22:58] | He definitely punched someone. | 他肯定给了某人一拳 |
[23:00] | Very good, Ms. Wick. | 很好 维克小姐 |
[23:05] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[23:08] | The protrusions on the proximal phalanges | 他右手掌指关节的 |
[23:11] | at the metacarpophalangeal joints | 近侧指间的突起 |
[23:13] | on his right hand are healed avulsion fractures | 有已经愈合的因伸展过度造成的 |
[23:15] | due to hyperextension. | 撕脱骨折 |
[23:17] | His fingers were bent back until they snapped. | 他的指头被后弯直至断裂 |
[23:20] | Remodeling suggests this happened two months ago. | 骨头的重塑情况表明这是两个月前的旧伤 |
[23:22] | So his murder wasn’t the first time he was assaulted. | 所以他在被害前就曾被袭击过 |
[23:26] | I have the results of the tox screen of the marrow. | 我拿到骨髓的毒性筛查报告了 |
[23:29] | The victim wasn’t poisoned, but he did | 死者没有被下毒 但他体内有 |
[23:30] | show traces of donepezil hydrochloride. | 盐酸多奈培齐的残留 |
[23:33] | That’s used to treat Alzheimer’s. | 那是治老年痴呆症的药 |
[23:35] | The head trauma that put him in surgery three years ago | 导致他三年前手术的那场事故 |
[23:37] | could’ve triggered an early onset. | 可能引致了过早发病 |
[23:39] | I-In rare cases, a side effect | 在少数情况下 |
[23:41] | of donepezil hydrochloride | 盐酸多奈培齐的副作用就是 |
[23:43] | is reduced bone density | 降低骨密度 |
[23:46] | and increased bone fracturing. | 造成患者易骨折 |
[23:48] | Which explains why the victim had so many remodeled injuries. | 这就解释了死者身上的多处重塑伤 |
[23:51] | But Brooks’ puzzles could stump geniuses. | 但是布鲁克斯的字谜可以难倒众生 |
[23:54] | How could someone with Alzheimer’s write them? | 一个有老年痴呆症的人怎么能写出这种字谜呢 |
[23:58] | Right. | 好 |
[24:00] | Okay. Thanks, Bones. | 好的 谢谢骨头 |
[24:01] | So I’ve been looking at Lawrence Brooks fan sites. | 我一直在查劳伦斯·布鲁克斯的粉丝网 |
[24:03] | There’s a lot of chatter about how his puzzles | 很多人都在议论 |
[24:05] | have been different lately. | 他最近的字谜跟以往不同 |
[24:07] | He might have been stealing more than just Donald’s. | 他可能偷窃了不止唐纳德一个人的字谜 |
[24:09] | They were different because he had Alzheimer’s. | 字谜变了是因为他患了老年痴呆症 |
[24:11] | – Seriously? – Yeah. Somehow, the-the | -真的吗 -是的 他吃的药物 |
[24:13] | medication that he was taking was, like, | 会在某种程度上 |
[24:15] | messing with his bones. It’s probably why he was | 影响他的骨密度 也许正是因为如此 |
[24:16] | – turning into a recluse. – So it’s | -他才变成了个隐士 -所以有可能 |
[24:18] | likely he didn’t even know he was stealing Donald’s puzzle. | 他自己都不知道他在偷唐纳德的字谜 |
[24:21] | He could’ve thought it was his. | 他可能以为那是他自己的 |
[24:22] | – Exactly. – It also explains | -没错 -这也就解释了 |
[24:23] | the different styles of handwriting on his cast. | 他的石膏上那些不同的笔迹了 |
[24:26] | My grams had dementia, | 我祖母就得过老年痴呆 |
[24:28] | and her handwriting would change like she was a different person. | 她的笔迹会变成另外一个人的字迹 |
[24:31] | Which she kind of was. | 她的确好像变了一个人 |
[24:32] | So if that’s true, | 如果真是那样 |
[24:33] | then the wife had to have known that he had Alzheimer’s. | 那他妻子一定是知道他患了老年痴呆症的 |
[24:36] | So why didn’t she say anything? | 她为什么没有告诉我们 |
[24:38] | Why didn’t you tell us | 你为什么没有告诉我们 |
[24:39] | your husband had Alzheimer’s, Mrs. Brooks? | 你丈夫患了老年痴呆症 布鲁克斯夫人 |
[24:43] | Because I promised Lawrence I would never mention it. | 因为我向劳伦斯保证过永远不会说出去 |
[24:45] | It must be hard living your life that way. | 那样子生活一定很艰难 |
[24:53] | It was hard. | 的确艰难 |
[24:54] | Horrible, sometimes. | 有时甚至很可怕 |
[24:57] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[24:59] | when the person you’ve been married to for 20 years | 当和你共同生活了20年的另一半 |
[25:01] | looks at you as if you’re a stranger? | 看到你像见到陌生人一样 |
[25:04] | But I loved him. | 但我爱他 |
[25:05] | Even though he was disappearing, | 即使他已经不是原来的他 |
[25:07] | there was always a little bit | 但我仍然能从他身上看到一点 |
[25:09] | of the Lawrence that I loved. | 那个我爱过的劳伦斯的痕迹 |
[25:11] | And I would do anything to preserve that. | 而且我想要尽全力将其保留 |
[25:13] | How was he able to keep doing his puzzles? | 他怎么能继续编写他的横纵字谜呢 |
[25:16] | He wasn’t. | 他没有 |
[25:17] | My husband’s a perfectionist and he | 我丈夫是个完美主义者 |
[25:19] | must have had 100– maybe more– puzzles | 他有一百个 甚至可能更多的字谜 |
[25:21] | that he had created and never published | 是他编好了但没有发布的 |
[25:23] | because he didn’t think they were good enough. | 因为他觉得编得不够好 |
[25:25] | And you were publishing those for him? | 所以是你在替他发布 |
[25:27] | – Yes. – And you published | -是的 -而你把 |
[25:28] | Donald McKeon’s puzzle, too? | 唐纳德·麦基翁的字谜也发布了 |
[25:30] | By accident. | 是不小心的 |
[25:31] | It was on Lawrence’s desk | 那份字谜在劳伦斯的书桌上 |
[25:32] | and I just assumed it was one of his. | 我以为是他的作品 |
[25:34] | Wouldn’t it have been a lot easier | 直接让你丈夫退休 |
[25:35] | for your husband just to retire? | 不是更省事吗 |
[25:36] | Yes, but we needed the money. | 是 但我们需要钱 |
[25:39] | His treatment was expensive and… we were broke. | 他的治疗费用很高 我们没钱了 |
[25:43] | Lawrence Brooks was worth well over a million dollars. | 劳伦斯·布鲁克斯的身价超过一百万美元 |
[25:45] | – We have his financials. – He was. | -我们有他的财产信息 -是的 |
[25:48] | But all that money is gone | 但那些钱都不见了 |
[25:49] | and I have no idea where. | 我也不知道去哪里了 |
[25:50] | When I asked him about it, | 我问他时 |
[25:52] | he couldn’t remember what he had done with it. | 他记不起他把那些钱花在哪里了 |
[25:55] | Money like that doesn’t just disappear, you know? | 那么多钱不会凭空消失的 |
[25:57] | There’s always a trail. | 总会留下痕迹 |
[25:58] | Then please find the trail. | 那就拜托你们找到痕迹 |
[26:00] | Then maybe you’ll find my husband’s killer. | 然后也许你们就能找到杀害我丈夫的凶手 |
[26:08] | I’ve been going through Brooks’ bank statements. | 我看了布鲁克斯的银行对账单 |
[26:10] | There were e-payments made to LPAK, LLC | 有向LPAK有限公司转账的记录 |
[26:13] | that started five months ago. | 是五个月前开始的 |
[26:15] | Looks like the transfers started off small and got | 看起来一开始转账金额较小 |
[26:17] | bigger and bigger as all the money dried up. | 然后逐渐变大 直到钱都用光了 |
[26:19] | Well, maybe someone knew about his Alzheimer’s | 也许有人知道他得了老年痴呆症 |
[26:21] | and was using that to steal his money. | 然后利用这一点骗他的钱 |
[26:23] | Well, it looks like it was more simple than that. | 看起来要比那简单得多 |
[26:25] | LPAK, LLC is a front for an online gambling site. | LPAK有限公司是个赌博网站的幌子 |
[26:30] | Brooks gambled all his money away? | 布鲁克斯赌博输光了他的钱吗 |
[26:32] | Oh, man, the guy | 天哪 那家伙 |
[26:33] | probably didn’t even know how much money he was losing. | 可能都不知道自己输了多少钱 |
[26:35] | It certainly explains why his fingers got broken. | 这就解释了为什么他的手指被掰断了 |
[26:38] | It does? I-I thought all these sites | 是吗 我以为这些网站的总部 |
[26:40] | were out of the country. | 都设在国外 |
[26:41] | Well, most are, but some are here. | 大部分是的 但有些在国内 |
[26:43] | They’re illegal, but they’re here. | 这种网站是非法的 但就在国内 |
[26:45] | And after you sign up, | 注册之后 |
[26:47] | if you want to stay off the grid, | 如果你不想留下任何记录 |
[26:49] | you can meet with the bookie in person. | 你可以约经纪人出来见面 |
[26:50] | So maybe | 那么也许 |
[26:51] | because of the Alzheimer’s, Brooks forgot to pay. | 因为患了老年痴呆症 布鲁克斯忘了还钱 |
[26:55] | This time the bookie did more than just break his fingers. | 这一次经纪人不只是掰断了他的手指 |
[27:03] | I was able to track down the local bookie for the… | 我追踪到了当地的下注经纪人 |
[27:06] | The hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:07] | What do you mean? I’m checking out the, uh, | 什么意思 我在看 |
[27:09] | gambling site that Brooks | 布鲁克斯用的那个赌博网站 |
[27:10] | was using. This is amazing– you can pretty much | 很神奇 在这网站上基本上 |
[27:12] | – gamble on anything here. – I know. Someone | -什么都可以赌 -我知道 |
[27:13] | placed a bet on the first football player to tear his ACL | 有人赌了下一赛季哪个橄榄球队员 |
[27:16] | next season. It’s insane. | 会最先撕裂韧带 简直疯狂 |
[27:18] | Unbelievable, right? | 难以置信 是吧 |
[27:19] | Crazy. So are we active members yet on the site? | 太疯狂了 我们注册成为活跃用户了吗 |
[27:21] | Uh, I am. Angela hacked into a member’s account | 我注册成功了 安琪拉侵入一个用户的账号 |
[27:24] | and sent me an invitation, | 给我发了邀请 |
[27:25] | – vouching for me. – You? | -给我做担保人 -你 |
[27:27] | Yeah. Me. So… you can turn it off now. | 是的 我 所以你可以把网页关掉了 |
[27:30] | Sorry, y… you’re-you’re getting a little bossy. | 抱歉 你有点在向我发号施令的感觉 |
[27:33] | Yeah, I know. It’s, uh… Feels good. | 是的 我知道 感觉不错 |
[27:35] | I call the shots, all right? | 我才是这里的老大 好吗 |
[27:36] | What we have to do is we got to smoke out the bookie. | 我们要做的是把经纪人引出来 |
[27:39] | All right? We got to place a big bet and we got to lose. | 好吗 我们要下个大的赌注然后输掉 |
[27:41] | Well, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 这正是我想要告诉你的 |
[27:42] | I already placed the bet. | 我已经下注了 |
[27:43] | The next available bet was at the Wexford Track. | 下一个可投的注在韦克斯福德道 |
[27:46] | I put ten grand on a horse named Major Imperative. | 我在一匹叫当务之急的马上投了1万 |
[27:49] | I’m sorry– what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 不好意思 你以为你在干嘛 |
[27:51] | You don’t need to look at it now. | 你不用看了 |
[27:52] | I did my research. | 我做功课了 |
[27:53] | Major Imperative is a sure-fire loss. | 当务之急必输无疑 |
[27:56] | I don’t care if it’s a sure-fire loss, you understand me? | 我不管它输不输 懂吗 |
[27:57] | I’m the lead, I authorize… | 我是头儿 我说了算 |
[27:59] | All right? Pipe down, okay? | 行了 安静 好吗 |
[28:01] | You’re an addict, Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 你嗜赌成瘾 |
[28:03] | and I’m not gonna let you jeopardize | 在这个或别的什么案子里 |
[28:04] | your gambling sobriety on this case or any other case. | 我不会让你的赌瘾又被勾起来 |
[28:10] | You read my file. | 你看过我的档案 |
[28:12] | Yeah, ’cause I heard rumors. | 是 因为我听到些传言 |
[28:15] | Sweets was pretty thorough in his report, you know? | 斯维斯在报告里写得很详尽 |
[28:17] | You gambled as a coping mechanism after your time in the military. | 你退役后就把赌博作为一种应对机制 |
[28:20] | Look, you can take me off the case if you want to, | 你要是想 可以不让我跟这个案子 |
[28:22] | but a situation like this comes up again, | 但如果再有类似情况发生 |
[28:24] | I will do the exact same thing. | 我还是会这么做 |
[28:32] | Major Imperative better lose. | 当务之急最好是输 |
[28:36] | What do I look like, a winner? | 我看起来像是会赢的人吗 |
[28:55] | You got an eye problem, pal? | 你眼睛有问题吗 老兄 |
[28:57] | No. I’m 20/20. | 不 我是20/20 |
[28:59] | I’m also Agent James Aubrey with the FBI. | 也是FBI的詹姆斯·奥布里探员 |
[29:02] | What, having a cup of coffee is a crime now? | 喝杯咖啡也犯法是吗 |
[29:05] | No, but transferring funds from a bank | 不是 不过从银行转移存款 |
[29:07] | to an illegal online gambling site is. | 到非法的线上赌博网站就是了 |
[29:09] | In fact, that’s a federal crime, which is right up my alley. | 事实上那是联邦犯罪 正归我管 |
[29:13] | Congratulations, I’m really happy for you. | 恭喜 真替你高兴 |
[29:15] | What’s that got to do with me? | 那和我有什么关系 |
[29:17] | Oh, you’re really gonna play stupid right now? | 你现在还要装傻吗 |
[29:19] | Stupid? What’s stupid? | 装傻 装什么傻 |
[29:23] | Well, stupid is not realizing that I can arrest you for murder. | 意思是你还没意识到我能以谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[29:26] | Murder? What the hell are you talking about? | 谋杀 你说什么呢 |
[29:30] | Listen, pal, I don’t know who got killed, | 听着 哥们 我不知道谁被杀了 |
[29:32] | but I didn’t murder nobody. | 我可没杀人 |
[29:34] | Lawrence Brooks, all right? | 好吧 劳伦斯·布鲁克斯 |
[29:37] | What? Next you’re gonna tell me you didn’t | 怎么 你要告诉我 |
[29:38] | break his fingers a couple months back. | 几月前你没打断他的手指吗 |
[29:42] | Okay, the fingers, yeah. | 是 手指是我干的 |
[29:45] | Look, I hated to do it to the old guy, | 我讨厌伤害那老家伙 |
[29:47] | but, you know, he was deep in the hole. | 可是 他深陷其中 |
[29:50] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[29:52] | But I didn’t kill him. | 可我没杀他 |
[29:54] | Maybe you should talk to that woman that he was bankrolling, | 也许你该和他资助的女人谈谈 |
[29:56] | because she started freaking out as soon as the money dried up. | 因为钱一枯竭 她就开始慌了 |
[29:59] | Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean? | 等等 你什么意思 |
[30:00] | Brooks wasn’t gambling? | 布鲁克斯没在赌 |
[30:02] | No, he was only the piggy bank. | 没有 他只是个储蓄罐 |
[30:04] | Look, the chick that placed the bets– | 下注那女人 |
[30:07] | well, she lost big a couple of months ago, right? | 几个月前输了一大笔钱 |
[30:09] | So we decided to send her a message through Brooks. | 所以我们决定通过布鲁克斯警告她 |
[30:13] | We thought she’d care. | 我们以为她会在意 |
[30:15] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[30:17] | So who was your client? | 所以你的顾客是谁 |
[30:19] | The woman that worked for him. His assistant. | 给他打工的那女人 他的助理 |
[30:22] | She’s got a problem, now, and I can tell you that. | 我跟你说 她有问题 |
[30:29] | Of course I had access to Lawrence’s accounts and credit cards. | 我当然能用劳伦斯的账户和信用卡 |
[30:32] | I was his assistant. I did his banking, paid his bills. | 我是他助理 我替他存钱 付账单 |
[30:34] | So you took advantage of a man who was losing his mind | 所以你利用一个失常的人 |
[30:37] | in order to feed your gambling habit. | 来满足你的赌博癖 |
[30:39] | – Uh, no, no, I… – Then you killed Brooks so | -不 -然后你杀了布鲁克斯 |
[30:42] | it wouldn’t be traced back to you. | 这样就无法查到你了 |
[30:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:46] | – Fine. – Fine? | -好吧 -好吧 |
[30:48] | Fine, I’ll just go get your bookie, Richie Williams. | 好啊 我去找你的赌注经纪人 里奇·威廉姆斯 |
[30:50] | Maybe that’ll help you remember some of the details. | 也许能帮你想起些细节来 |
[30:52] | Okay, stop, just wait, um… Yes, yeah, | 停 等等 是 |
[30:55] | I-I used Brooks’ account to pay off some debts, | 我用布鲁克斯的账户来还债 |
[30:57] | but-but that other stuff,the murder– | 但其他的事 谋杀 |
[30:59] | I swear I didn’t kill him. I could never. | 我发誓我没杀他 我不会的 |
[31:01] | Sure you could. When you’re an addict, | 你当然能 当你沉迷其中 |
[31:03] | there’s nothing you won’t do. | 就没什么做不了的 |
[31:05] | How did you figure out that Brooks had Alzheimer’s? | 你怎么发现布鲁克斯得了老年痴呆 |
[31:08] | Well, he started getting confused | 他开始经常犯迷糊 |
[31:10] | over the littlest things, and then… | 对那些微不足道的小事 然后 |
[31:12] | just like that,he would get agitated and lash out. | 然后他就会大发雷霆 |
[31:14] | It happened often enough, | 这发生得太频繁了 |
[31:15] | it was easy to put two and two together. | 自然而然地就能联系起来了 |
[31:18] | Well, you’re under arrest. | 好吧 你被捕了 |
[31:19] | No, wait, what are you talking about? | 不 等等 你在说什么 |
[31:21] | I just told you– I didn’t kill him. | 我刚和你说了 我没有杀他 |
[31:22] | I can’t book you for Brooks’ murder, | 我没法以谋杀布鲁克斯的罪名逮捕你 |
[31:23] | but I definitely can take you down for | 但是我绝对能以偷他钱的罪名 |
[31:25] | stealing his money. Let’s go. | 将你逮捕 走吧 |
[31:26] | What? No, I was going to pay him back. | 什么 不 我本来准备还他的 |
[31:28] | I’m gonna be making a lot of money | 我会赚很多钱 |
[31:29] | because I have Brooks’ old job now. | 因为我得到了布鲁克斯原来的工作 |
[31:31] | That’s great. Maybe the paper’ll let you | 太好了 说不定出版商 |
[31:32] | send puzzles from prison. | 会让你从监狱里给他们寄字谜 |
[31:38] | Daisy, Dr. Brennan said you were having contractions? | 黛西 布纳恩医生说你有宫缩了 |
[31:41] | Braxton Hicks. They’re nothing. Oh! | 布拉克斯顿·希克斯宫缩 没什么大不了的 |
[31:46] | Okay, they’re something. | 好吧 可能还是有点问题 |
[31:48] | But I still have two weeks. | 不过我还有两个礼拜 |
[31:50] | With all your talk about listening to the baby, | 根据你说的跟宝宝交流的情况来看 |
[31:51] | it seems like now might be the time… | 现在它好像就想出来了… |
[31:53] | I’m okay. There appear to be | 我没事的 死者的 |
[31:56] | bilateral neural arch fractures | C5 C6和C7脊椎上 |
[31:57] | on the victim’s C5, 6 and 7. | 的双侧神经弓有骨折 |
[31:59] | They were difficult to see through the pitting. | 腐蚀后有点难以分辨 |
[32:04] | A broken neck– | 脖子断了 |
[32:05] | I believe you just found cause of death. | 我觉得你刚发现死因了 |
[32:10] | Booth just arrested Lawrence’s assistant. | 布斯刚逮捕了劳伦斯的助手 |
[32:12] | Even with, uh, the victim’s low bone density, | 就算死者的骨密度疏松 |
[32:15] | I don’t think she’d have the strength to snap his neck. | 我也不觉得她力气大到能扭断他的脖子 |
[32:17] | And there doesn’t seem to be evidence of a weapon | 而且看上去好像也没有使用 |
[32:19] | that could… Oh! Aah! | 武器的证… 疼疼疼 |
[32:24] | Oh, my God, Daisy, | 天哪 黛西 |
[32:26] | your water just broke. | 你羊水刚破了 |
[32:27] | I’m sorry, I’ll clean it up. | 对不起 我会擦干净的 |
[32:29] | No, we’re going to the hospital. | 不 咱们得去医院 |
[32:31] | I should call Brennan. | 我得打电话给布纳恩 |
[32:32] | Well, and I’ll call your OB on the way there. | 我在路上会打电话给你的产科医生的 |
[32:34] | But we haven’t figured out who killed the victim. | 可咱们还没查出来谁是凶手呢 |
[32:36] | That doesn’t matter now. | 那已经不重要了 |
[32:37] | Oh, okay. Well, somebody remind the doctor that Valentina | 对了 谁到时候跟医生说一下瓦伦蒂娜 |
[32:40] | wants a darkened room with bird sounds. | 希望能安排在一间有鸟叫声的黑屋子里 |
[32:48] | I would recommend us being alone now, Daisy. | 我希望咱们能单独待在一起 黛西 |
[32:51] | No external distractions. | 没有外界的干扰 |
[32:53] | They’re not distractions, they’re my friends. | 她们不是干扰 他们是我的朋友 |
[32:56] | I’m sorry I left before we discovered the killer. | 对不起 凶手还没查出来我就走了 |
[33:00] | I was actually thinking– Oh…! | 我本来想的是… |
[33:02] | It’s okay, Daisy love, just reminding you, | 没事的 黛西 只要告诉自己 |
[33:05] | your distress may cause distress in the baby. | 你的压力可能会让你宝宝很紧张 |
[33:08] | A peaceful mother makes a happy baby. | 平和的妈妈才能生出快乐的宝宝 |
[33:10] | Cut her some slack, Valentina. | 让她叫吧 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[33:11] | A human being is trying to escape from her vagina. | 有个大活人准备从她阴道里爬出来呢 |
[33:15] | Well, perhaps I can walk with you and you can squeeze my hand. | 说不定我能陪你过去 你痛了就捏我 |
[33:17] | I did that when I was in labor | 我快生的时候就是这样做的 |
[33:19] | and I took great comfort knowing that | 而且知道布斯也在体验我的痛苦 |
[33:21] | Booth was in pain, too. | 能让我安心下来 |
[33:22] | Yes, yes. | 好的 好的 |
[33:25] | Oh, Agent Booth should be here, too. | 布斯探员应该也在这 |
[33:27] | – Daisy… – I want him here. | -黛西 -我想让他在这 |
[33:29] | He’s the godfather. | 他是宝宝的教父 |
[33:30] | And I want to walk with my friend. | 我想跟我的朋友一起进去 |
[33:33] | Yelling will only make the baby feel unwanted. | 叫喊只会让宝宝觉得自己是多余的 |
[33:36] | Visualize a forest… | 想象一片森林… |
[33:37] | Oh, for the love of God, shut up. | 看在上帝的份上 闭嘴 |
[33:40] | Yeah, that’s it, Daisy, let it out. | 就是这样 黛西 叫出来吧 |
[33:46] | I really have to put my foot down. This shrieking… | 我必须得采取措施了 这尖叫声… |
[33:48] | Get out! I can’t listen to you anymore! | 出去 我不想听你说话了 |
[33:50] | Get your crystals and get the hell out! | 拿着你的破水晶给我滚 |
[34:01] | Squeeze my hand– Oh…! | 捏我的手 |
[34:03] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[34:04] | – Daisy… – Go! | -黛西 -滚 |
[34:06] | And screw the tub! And screw the birds! | 去他的浴缸 去他的鸟 |
[34:12] | I want shiny machines | 我要看到闪闪发光的仪器 |
[34:14] | that beep, and I want the lights on! | 嘀嘀响的那种 我还要把灯打开 |
[34:16] | And I want an epidural and I want– | 我还要硬膜麻醉 我还要… |
[34:20] | Where’s the fire? | 出什么事了 |
[34:21] | Got to get to the hospital– Daisy’s having her baby. | 我得去医院 黛西快生了 |
[34:22] | Oh, wow. That’s fantastic. | 天哪 这太棒了 |
[34:24] | Okay, go, I’ll hold down the fort here. | 去吧 我会守住这里的 |
[34:26] | – I’ve got plenty to go over. – Oh,g-g-good, | -我还有一大堆事呢 -好样的 |
[34:27] | is that the kid’s manuscript on Lawrence Brooks? | 这是那孩子的劳伦斯·布鲁克斯的手稿吗 |
[34:29] | Yeah, I’m hoping there’s something in here | 是啊 我希望能凭这个 |
[34:31] | that can point us towards a suspect. | 找出嫌犯的线索 |
[34:32] | I mean, there’s got to be somebody other than Donald | 我是说近两年来除了唐纳德 |
[34:34] | that Brooks pissed off in the last year or two. | 布鲁克斯肯定还惹到过别的人 |
[34:36] | Great, see if anyone can place Alexis Sherman | 好的 看看有没有人看到亚历克斯·谢尔曼 |
[34:38] | at the fracking site. | 出现在压裂现场 |
[34:39] | I got it covered. | 交给我吧 |
[34:40] | – Go get ’em, Uncle. – Right. | -孩子他伯伯快去吧 -好的 |
[34:43] | Okay. | 很好 |
[34:44] | The baby’s heartbeat is strong, Daisy, | 宝宝的心跳很有劲啊 黛西 |
[34:46] | and you’re progressing nicely. | 你现在的进展也很不错 |
[34:47] | Shouldn’t be much longer. | 应该快了 |
[34:48] | Thank you, I– | 谢谢 我… |
[34:51] | Whoa. That is quite a set of lungs you got there. | 你的肺活量可真大呀 |
[34:54] | Oh, thank Goodness you made it. | 谢天谢地你赶来了 |
[34:56] | It wouldn’t feel right if you missed this. | 你要是错过了就可惜了 |
[34:58] | Right, ’cause, you know, | 是啊 因为 |
[34:58] | I’ve never seen this many spectators at a birth. | 我从没在接生现场看到这么多围观者 |
[35:01] | That’s ’cause we’re like family, right? | 因为我们是一家人啊 |
[35:03] | Absolutely right. You know what, and as, uh… | 说得没错 对了 作为… |
[35:05] | as family, I should go in the waiting room. | 作为家人 我应该去等候室等着 |
[35:08] | No, no, you have to be here. | 不行 你必须在这里 |
[35:09] | You all have to be right here. | 你们都必须在这里 |
[35:11] | We are not going to leave, sweetie. | 我们不会走的 亲爱的 |
[35:12] | There’s no place else we’d rather be. | 现在我们只想待在这里 |
[35:14] | Booth? | 布斯 |
[35:18] | Right, right, you’re so right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[35:20] | Okay, you know what, let’s do this. | 好吧 那就这样吧 |
[35:23] | Oh! When is the anesthesiologist going to get here? | 麻醉师什么时候才能来啊 |
[35:26] | Oh, I’m afraid it’s too late for us to administer an epidural. | 恐怕现在做硬脊膜外麻醉已经来不及了 |
[35:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[35:29] | It could be dangerous at this point. | 现在麻醉可能会有生命危险 |
[35:33] | I’ll go tell the doctor how you’re doing. | 我这就去告诉医生你现在的状况 |
[35:34] | I could come and help. Right. | 我可以来帮忙 好吧算了 |
[35:35] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. – No. No, no, no. | -不不不不不不要 -不不不 |
[35:37] | – Breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe. – Ms. Wick, | -呼 吸 呼 吸 -维克小姐 |
[35:38] | we still have a murderer to catch– | 我们还有个谋杀案没破呢 |
[35:39] | I think you should focus on the case. | 你现在应该专心破那件案子 |
[35:41] | What are our findings thus far? | 现在已经有什么线索了 |
[35:42] | No, Bones, this is really not the time | 不 骨头 现在谈这个 |
[35:43] | – to talk about this. – Okay, okay, okay. | -真的不合适吧 -好的好的 |
[35:46] | We know that the cause of death is a broken neck. | 现在已知死因是颈骨断裂 |
[35:49] | Oh, oh, another contraction. | 又宫缩了 |
[35:50] | Focus, Ms. Wick. | 维克小姐集中注意 |
[35:51] | What else about the victim? | 被害人身上还有什么线索 |
[35:54] | Um, no defensive wounds, offensive injuries only. | 没有防御伤 只有攻击伤 |
[35:57] | As fragile as his bones were, | 他的骨头那么脆弱 |
[35:59] | we know there should’ve been something more | 除了颈骨断裂肯定还有 |
[36:00] | than just a neck break. We know he was bleeding. | 其他断裂伤 他当时在出血 |
[36:03] | So, he wasn’t attacked? | 所以他不是被袭击的 |
[36:04] | That means that his killer could’ve been defending himself. | 也就是说凶手可能是自卫杀人 |
[36:06] | I mean, maybe this is self-defense and not a murder. | 也许这是自卫杀人而不是蓄意杀人 |
[36:10] | – Good point, good-good… – I have to push. | -很有道理 -我要用力了 |
[36:11] | I have to push. Pushing! | 我要用力了 用力[推] |
[36:13] | Not until the doctor tells you to. | 得等医生的指示 |
[36:15] | No, no, that’s how the victim’s neck was broken. | 不不 被害人的颈骨就是这么断的 |
[36:18] | No, it wasn’t snapped. | 不是被折断的 |
[36:20] | Someone pushed him and he fell. | 是有人把他推倒了 |
[36:21] | With the drugs compromising his bones, | 由于药物一直在侵蚀他的骨头 |
[36:23] | a bad fall would’ve resulted in the same neural arch fractures. | 摔倒姿势不对也可能导致相同的髓弓骨折 |
[36:27] | Blood. Bleeding. Oh, my God, this hurts. | 血 出血 天啊 太疼了 |
[36:31] | You’re not bleeding, Ms. Wick. | 你没在出血 维克小姐 |
[36:32] | No, not me. His blood. | 不是说我 是说他的血 |
[36:34] | If all the injuries were offensive and he was just pushed, | 要是他只是被推倒 而身上全是攻击伤 |
[36:38] | the blood wasn’t from the victim. | 那么那就不是被害人的血 |
[36:40] | It was from the killer. | 而是凶手的 |
[36:41] | Okay, but the blood was a match. | 但是血液和被害人数据匹配 |
[36:43] | So you need to concentrate on your breathing. | 你现在得专注呼气吐气 |
[36:46] | No, it was only a partial match. | 不是 只是部分匹配 |
[36:47] | Fathers and sons can have identical homozygotes. | 父子间会有相同纯合体 |
[36:50] | The victim’s parents are dead and he had no children. | 被害人父母双亡 且无子女 |
[36:53] | Okay, who here has the balls to argue with a pregnant woman? | 谁现在居然还有胆量和孕妇唱反调 |
[36:56] | It’s the only explanation. | 只有这个解释 |
[36:57] | The victim has to have a son! | 被害人肯定有孩子 |
[37:00] | The book!The answer’s got to be in the book. | 那本书 答案肯定在那本书里 |
[37:01] | I’ll– I’ll call Aubrey. This is… this is good. | 我去联系奥布里 这推理很棒 |
[37:03] | – This is perfect. – You might’ve solved the case, Ms. Wick. | -很完美 -维克小姐你貌似破案了 |
[37:06] | But I actually really need to push now. | 不过我真的要用力了 |
[37:09] | Like really need to push. | 真的快要生了 |
[37:11] | And how are we doing now, Daisy? | 现在感觉怎么样 黛西 |
[37:14] | Okay then. | 好吧我知道了 |
[37:19] | I found it, Agent Booth. | 我查到了 布斯探员 |
[37:20] | When Brooks was in college, he got his girlfriend pregnant, | 布鲁克斯念大学时 他女朋友曾怀孕过 |
[37:23] | but he had to give the baby up for adoption | 不过他不得不把孩子送给别人领养 |
[37:25] | after his girlfriend died during childbirth. | 他女朋友死于难产 |
[37:27] | – A son? – Yeah. | -儿子 -对 |
[37:31] | Sounds like things are going well at your end. | 听上去你那边进展不错啊 |
[37:33] | Yeah, everything is… | 是啊 一切都 |
[37:34] | is going good. Listen, just, you know what, | 进展良好 听着 你去 |
[37:36] | get a warrant so you can unseal the adoption records. | 申请搜查令 解封收养记录 |
[37:38] | Already did it. | 已经做完了 |
[37:39] | – Agent Booth! – Look, I gotta go. | -布斯探员 -听着 我得走了 |
[37:41] | All right? Just good luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[37:42] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[37:45] | What’d I miss? Is it out? | 我错过了什么 出来了吗 |
[37:47] | Just more screaming. | 只是一直在叫 |
[37:56] | When my parents died, | 我父母死了以后 |
[37:57] | I found my adoption paperwork in their things. | 我在他们的遗物里发现了我的收养文件 |
[38:01] | So, writing the book was a way to get to know Brooks. | 所以 写书是为了了解布鲁克斯 |
[38:06] | He was all I had left. | 我只剩下他了 |
[38:09] | I never meant to hurt him. | 我并不想伤他 |
[38:11] | Well, then, what happened? | 好吧 那发生了什么 |
[38:14] | I finally found the courage to call, | 我终于鼓起勇气打电话给他 |
[38:17] | and I told him I was his son. | 我说我是他的儿子 |
[38:20] | And he actually seemed happy to hear from me. | 而且他听上去很高兴接到我的电话 |
[38:25] | So we agreed to meet at a cafe | 所以我们约好 |
[38:26] | down the street from his house. | 在他家街口的咖啡馆见面 |
[38:28] | How did you get from a cafe to a fracking site? | 你是怎么从咖啡馆到水力压裂点的 |
[38:32] | He never showed up to the cafe. | 他根本就没去咖啡馆 |
[38:35] | I waited over an hour. | 我等了一个多小时 |
[38:37] | Then I circled back to Lawrence’s house, | 然后我转回劳伦斯家 |
[38:39] | saw him leaving on a walk. | 看到他出门散步 |
[38:41] | So I followed and confronted him. | 所以我跟上去与他对质 |
[38:43] | But Brooks had no idea who you were. | 但是布鲁克斯根本不知道你是谁 |
[38:49] | He wouldn’t even acknowledge that we had spoke. | 他甚至都不承认我们通过话 |
[38:54] | I was hurt. | 我很伤心 |
[38:55] | We’re flesh and blood, so | 我们是骨肉至亲 所以 |
[38:58] | I asked him why he was messing with me, | 我问他为什么要耍我 |
[39:00] | and he freaked. | 然后他就慌了 |
[39:02] | He started attacking me, hitting me, kicking. | 他开始攻击我 打我 踢我 |
[39:04] | So you shoved him to get him off you. | 所以你把他推开了 |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:11] | And then… he-he fell down the hill, | 然后 他从山上摔了下去 |
[39:15] | must’ve landed wrong, I guess. | 一定是撞到什么了 我猜 |
[39:19] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我没想杀他的 |
[39:23] | I-I was scared… | 我吓坏了 |
[39:25] | so I-I put him in the pit. | 所以我把他扔进坑里 |
[39:28] | And then you poured acid in | 然后你倒进酸 |
[39:30] | to make sure the body dissolved. | 去溶解他的尸体 |
[39:34] | I was scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[39:37] | If he hated the idea of seeing me, | 如果他不想见我 |
[39:39] | he could’ve just said so. | 他可以直接说 |
[39:41] | I-I wouldn’t have pushed it. | 我不会逼他的 |
[39:43] | He probably didn’t remember that he talked to you. | 他可能不记得他和你说过话 |
[39:46] | It was the same day. | 那就是同一天 |
[39:51] | He had Alzheimer’s, Emory. | 他得了老年痴呆症 埃默里 |
[39:55] | What? | 什么 |
[40:02] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[40:07] | I could’ve helped him. | 我本可以帮他的 |
[40:11] | I… I would’ve been a good son. | 我本可以做个好儿子 |
[40:15] | I would’ve helped him. | 我本可以帮他的 |
[41:06] | He’s beautiful. | 他真漂亮 |
[41:07] | Absolutely perfect. | 太完美了 |
[41:09] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[41:15] | He looks like Lance, doesn’t he? | 他长得像兰斯 对吧 |
[41:18] | I-I’m not imagining that, am I? | 不是我瞎想的吧 |
[41:21] | No. No, he really does. | 你没有 他长得真像 |
[41:24] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[41:26] | Lance insisted that his first name be Seeley. | 兰斯坚持他叫瑟雷 |
[41:31] | So he’s Seeley Lance Wick-Sweets. | 所以他叫瑟雷·兰斯·维克-斯维斯 |
[41:42] | Do you want to be the first to hold him? | 你想第一个抱他吗 |
[41:44] | Lance would want you to be the first. | 兰斯会想要你第一个抱他的 |
[41:53] | Hey there, little buddy. How are you? | 你好呀 小家伙 你好吗 |
[41:56] | Look at that, your whole family came out to meet you. | 看啊 全家人都来看你了 |
[42:04] | Look at this, huh? | 看看 |
[42:06] | Look at that. Hey, little buddy. | 快看看 小家伙 |
[42:08] | Hey, little buddy. | 小家伙 |
[42:10] | Listen, I knew your dad. | 知道吗 我认识你爸爸 |