时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Any big emotional change, | 任何大的情绪波动 |
[00:03] | even good, can trigger a relapse. | 即使是积极的情绪波动 也会导致赌瘾复发 |
[00:06] | I don’t understand; he just read your text. | 怎么回事 他明明看短信了啊 |
[00:07] | He might have too good of a hand. | 也许是牌太好了 |
[00:09] | So what? He’s there to catch a murderer. | 那又怎样 他是去抓犯人的 |
[00:12] | He’s an addict. | 他是个赌徒 |
[00:14] | And you checked in with your sponsor? | 你和担保人谈过了吗 |
[00:16] | Why do I feel like I’m being interrogated? | 为什么我觉得自己像是在接受审讯 |
[00:18] | I need to put 200 on the Cardinals. | 帮我给红雀队押两百 |
[00:20] | I’m here to collect on a debt. $30,000. | 我是来收债的 三万美元 |
[00:23] | Jimmy, your bookie, came here. | 你的赌注经纪人吉米来过 |
[00:24] | I paid him everything you owe. | 我把你欠他的钱都还给他了 |
[00:26] | This-this was a mistake, all right? | 这只是一个失误 好吗 |
[00:27] | Look, I made one bet, that was it. | 我只赌了一次 仅此而已 |
[00:29] | I need you to leave. | 我要你离开 |
[00:36] | Jesus said, “Go and make disciples of all nations, | 上帝说过 你们要去 使万民作我的门徒 |
[00:41] | “Baptizing them in the name of the Father, | 奉父 子 圣灵的名 |
[00:43] | the Son and the Holy Spirit.” | 给他们施洗 |
[00:46] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[00:49] | Brother Tepper has accepted the message of the Lord | 泰珀兄弟接受了来自主的讯息 |
[00:52] | and has chosen this day to be saved. | 他选择了今日作为他的救赎之日 |
[00:54] | Uh, it’s okay if I hold my nose, right? | 我可以捏住鼻子吗 |
[00:56] | Do not resist, Brother Tepper. | 不要抗拒 泰珀兄弟 |
[00:58] | For with this water, there can be no death. | 在这片圣洁的水域 死亡无所遁形 |
[01:14] | Satan. | 撒旦 |
[01:19] | Oh, Lord, please! | 主啊 求求你 |
[01:21] | Help us, Lord! Begone, Satan! | 主啊 帮助我们吧 魔鬼退散 |
[01:30] | Begone, Satan! | 魔鬼 退去 |
[01:44] | Our kids get along really well, don’t they? | 我们的孩子相处非常融洽 对吧 |
[01:47] | I wish I could say the same about Booth and me. | 我也想说自己与布斯相处融洽 |
[01:50] | Yeah, well, you did kick him out of the house, sweetie. | 好吧 但是你把他赶出家门了 亲爱的 |
[01:54] | Christine misses him so much. | 克里斯汀特别想他 |
[01:57] | Is he still going to his meetings? | 他一直参加互诫会吗 |
[01:59] | That’s what he says. | 他是这样说的 |
[02:03] | Is the baby kicking? | 孩子在踢你吗 |
[02:04] | Mm, every time I talk about Booth. | 是的 每当我提起布斯 他都会踢我 |
[02:08] | This is gonna work out, Brennan. | 一切都会好起来的 布纳恩 |
[02:11] | Booth has a problem, but he’s a good man. | 布斯虽不完美 但他是个好男人 |
[02:23] | God, grant me the serenity to accept | 愿上帝赐予我平静 |
[02:25] | the things I cannot change, | 能接纳我无法改变的事 |
[02:27] | the courage to change the things I can, | 愿上帝赐予我勇气 能改变我可以改变的事 |
[02:30] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 并赐予我智慧 让我能分辨这两者的不同 |
[02:33] | Keep coming back. | 请持续参加 |
[02:34] | It works if you work it. | 你们的努力一定会有回报 |
[02:36] | Right. Yep. | 好的 |
[02:45] | – Booth. – Yeah. | -布斯 -什么事 |
[02:46] | – How you holding up? – I’m doing great. | -你最近怎么样 -我过得挺好的 |
[02:48] | Just settled into my new place. | 我找了个地方住下来了 |
[02:49] | Yeah, so… | 好吧 |
[02:51] | You know, I think it would really help | 我认为如果你下次能跟大家分享 |
[02:52] | if you shared with the group next time. | 你的经历 这将对你大有裨益 |
[02:54] | Yeah, you know, I’m fine. Being here is good enough. | 我没事 能来这里就已经够好的了 |
[02:56] | Not really, Booth. | 并不是这样的 布斯 |
[02:57] | There’s got to be some stuff you need to work through. | 有些事你还需要再努努力 |
[02:59] | Come on, look, you’ve been my sponsor for years, right? | 拜托 你做我的担保人已经好几年的时间了 |
[03:02] | I mean, you know me. All right? | 你了解我 对吧 |
[03:03] | Uh, I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[03:06] | Sure, but… | 好吧 不过 |
[03:07] | Tell you what, you know how you could help? | 你知道怎么做才能真的帮到我吗 |
[03:09] | Give Bones a call and tell her how good I’m doing here. | 给骨头打个电话 告诉她我在这里挺好的 |
[03:12] | That… that’s good. | 这就很好 |
[03:13] | You know it doesn’t work that way. | 你知道这行不通的 |
[03:15] | The only way to heal your marriage is to work on yourself. | 拯救你们婚姻的唯一途径就是你要努力 |
[03:17] | That means participate here. | 这就意味着要参与这里的活动 |
[03:19] | Share your story during the meeting. | 下次互诫会时跟大家分享你的经历吧 |
[03:21] | You know that’s the way it works. | 你知道只有这样才见效 |
[03:28] | Same time next week. | 下周同一时间 记得来 |
[03:29] | Yep. | 好的 |
[03:41] | Seems odd that somebody would dump a body | 竟然有人会把尸体丢弃在这样一个公共场所 |
[03:43] | in such a public place. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[03:44] | Well, the only person who put the body here | 会把尸体丢弃在此的人只有一个 |
[03:47] | was Mother Nature. | 那就是自然之母 |
[03:48] | Somebody tossed the body into the river from way upstream. | 尸体被人在上游丢进河里 |
[03:52] | Isn’t Booth coming? | 布斯不来吗 |
[03:53] | Uh, he had a meeting. | 他要去参加一个互诫会 |
[03:55] | Why? You don’t trust me to handle things here? | 怎么 你们不相信我能独挑大梁吗 |
[03:57] | I’m just worried about my friend, that’s all. | 我只是担心自己的朋友 仅此而已 |
[03:59] | So any chance of I.D.? | 查明死者身份了吗 |
[04:01] | Small brow ridges and sharp upper orbital borders | 眉骨较细 眼眶边缘上部较尖 |
[04:04] | indicate female. | 说明死者为女性 |
[04:05] | The pubic symphyseal faces suggest | 耻骨联合面表明 |
[04:08] | she was in her early 50s. | 死者年龄约为五十岁出头 |
[04:09] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. What’d I miss? | 抱歉我迟到了 我错过了什么吗 |
[04:12] | Well, first of all, we’re missing a left arm. | 首先 死者的左臂不见了 |
[04:14] | Plus, judging from the jag marks on the victim’s back, | 另外 从死者背部缺口的痕迹来看 |
[04:18] | she didn’t go into the water voluntarily. | 她并非自愿进入水中 |
[04:20] | Well, it’s the Potomac– who would? | 这可是波托马克河 谁会愿意主动下水 |
[04:21] | I also found some unusual sculpting of the bones. | 我还在尸骨上发现了一些不寻常的痕迹 |
[04:24] | Looks like someone took a power sander to the skull there. | 好像有人把死者的头骨抛光了 |
[04:26] | – It’s so smooth. – It could be a sign | -表面非常光滑 -这可能说明 |
[04:28] | of metabolic disease or postmortem damage. | 死者生前罹患代谢性疾病 或者是死后伤害 |
[04:31] | Or if the body was pushed up | 或者尸体被卷入一个强劲的液压系统 |
[04:32] | against a rock wall inside a strong hydraulics system. | 并被水流推动 不断向一面石墙冲刷 |
[04:35] | – Like a whirlpool? – Exactly. Yeah. | -像漩涡那样 -没错 |
[04:37] | Meeting go okay? | 互诫会的情况如何 |
[04:38] | It’s anonymous for a reason, okay, Aubrey? | 奥布里 互诫会匿名是有原因的 好吗 |
[04:41] | I just want to do my job. Where’s the arm? | 我只想做好自己的工作 手臂在哪里 |
[04:43] | We’re not sure. But if it’s still in there, | 不知道 不过如果只要手臂还在河里 |
[04:44] | Nautilus Jr.’s gonna find it. | 小鹦鹉螺号会找到它的 |
[04:46] | Junior. | 小鹦鹉螺 |
[04:53] | Swim, buddy, swim. | 游起来 老兄 快游 |
[05:12] | Geez. You’d think people would take better care | 天啊 你认为人类会善待这颗 |
[05:15] | of the only habitable planet in our solar system. | 太阳系唯一适宜居住的星球吗 |
[05:20] | Oh. Champagne. This is high-class living. | 香槟 看来生活质量不错 |
[05:27] | It’s caught on some weeds. | 机器被水草缠住了 |
[05:30] | You know you’re responsible | 哈金斯博士 你知道如果这台 |
[05:31] | for this very expensive piece of equipment, Dr. Hodgins. | 非常昂贵的设备出了问题 你要为此负责的 |
[05:34] | – I know. – Look at that, huh? | -我知道 -快看 |
[05:36] | – Looks like you’re going for a swim, buddy. – Great. | -看来你得下水了 老兄 -太好了 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:42] | Yeah. | 这酸爽 |
[05:43] | Don’t forget, you’re looking for an arm. | 别忘了 你是去找手臂的 |
[06:33] | That’s odd. The flesh decomposition isn’t consistent | 真奇怪 肉腐烂的程度与 |
[06:35] | with the degree of sloughing. | 尸体蜕皮的程度不相符 |
[06:37] | No. The pollution levels in the Potomac might account for that. | 不 这可能要归因于波托马克河的污染水平 |
[06:40] | They can be quite toxic. | 水里可能含有有毒物质 |
[06:41] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 谁说不是呢 |
[06:42] | Why do you think I just took a 40-minute shower? Man. | 你认为我为何要花四十分钟洗澡 |
[06:45] | – The bone is badly abraded. – Well, the sculpting | -死者尸骨磨损严重 -骨头上的痕迹 |
[06:48] | occurred postmortem, so it wasn’t caused by any disease. | 都是死后伤 所以并非疾病所致 |
[06:58] | Hmm. Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[07:01] | I beg your pardon? | 请问你刚刚说什么 |
[07:02] | Oh. I’m on your side, Dr. Brennan. | 我站住你这边 布纳恩博士 |
[07:04] | When the benefits of one mate diminish, | 当一名配偶的优势减弱了 |
[07:07] | it only makes sense to search for another mate… | 开始寻找新的配偶 这非常合情合理 |
[07:08] | Not today, Ms. Warren. | 沃伦女士 现在说这个不合适 |
[07:11] | Well, I’m just trying to support Dr. B. She’s been going… | 我只是想支持B博士 她遭遇了 |
[07:13] | I don’t need my situation explained to me, Ms. Warren. | 不用你向我解释我自己的处境 沃伦女士 |
[07:16] | And your support will not hasten its resolution. | 你的支持也无济于事 |
[07:22] | If you need to get that… | 如果你要接电话… |
[07:23] | I-I don’t… | 我不想接 |
[07:26] | Were you able to pinpoint time of death? | 你能确认死亡时间吗 |
[07:28] | Behold the aquatic caddisfly larvae. | 注意看这水生石蛾幼虫 |
[07:31] | Based on the stage of the case architecture, | 根据它筑巢的程度 |
[07:35] | she was in the water for less than four days. | 她在水里的时间不超过四天 |
[07:38] | Okay. Well, the victim’s face | 好吧 被害者的脸 |
[07:42] | is too badly abraded to do a reconstruction. | 磨损得太严重了 不能进行面部重塑 |
[07:45] | I don’t know what we’re gonna do, | 我不知道我们还能做什么 |
[07:46] | unless maybe you find an implant | 除非我们找到有序列号的 |
[07:48] | that has a serial number on it or… | 植入体 或者… |
[07:49] | Or shirt. | 或一件衬衫 |
[07:51] | Uh, sorry, Hodgins, I don’t… | 不好意思 哈金斯 我… |
[07:53] | – I don’t see anything. – Because there’s nothing there. | -我什么都没看到 -因为现在什么都没有 |
[07:55] | You see, it’s what used to be there. | 你看 它原来是有字的 |
[07:58] | I think I understand. | 我大概懂了 |
[08:05] | This polo shirt is pretty torn up, | 这件马球衫被扯得七零八落的 |
[08:06] | but there used to be a logo stitched | 但在胸前口袋的正上方 |
[08:09] | right above the breast pocket. | 曾经缝了一个商标 |
[08:11] | Yeah. The thread is gone, but… | 是啊 线已经没了 但 |
[08:13] | if I can connect the dots left behind by the embroidery, | 如果我能把这块布上剩下的点连起来 |
[08:17] | then I might be able to recreate the monogram. | 或许我能重现图案 |
[08:20] | You’re a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[08:22] | So how was your conversation with Brennan this morning? | 你今天早上和布纳恩聊得怎么样 |
[08:24] | Sort of awful, actually. | 说实话 不太好 |
[08:28] | She really misses Booth. | 她真的很想布斯 |
[08:30] | He’s got to be feeling the same way. | 他肯定也是这样 |
[08:31] | Maybe she should just take him back. | 或许她应该重新接纳他 |
[08:33] | If thugs showed up at our doorstep threatening me | 如果有暴徒出现在我家门口威胁我 |
[08:36] | and Michael Vincent and it was your fault, | 还有迈克尔·文森特 并且这是你的错 |
[08:38] | I would do a lot more than just kick you out of the house. | 我绝对会做比把你踢出家门还要过分很多的事 |
[08:41] | But if he’s feeling all alone, if he feels it’s hopeless… | 但如果他觉得自己很孤单 感到绝望… |
[08:45] | Then he should fight. | 那他更应该奋力争取 |
[08:47] | Isn’t that what you’d do? | 是你的话你会这么做吧 |
[08:50] | To the death. | 我到死都不会放手 |
[08:54] | It’s ready. | 好了 |
[08:58] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[09:00] | Thompson Hardware. | 汤普森五金店 |
[09:02] | Okay. It is in Arlington– run by Ted Thompson. | 这家店位于阿灵顿 由泰德·汤普森经营 |
[09:07] | All right, I’ll call Aubrey. | 好的 我去打电话给奥布里 |
[09:09] | It always seemed like Booth and Brennan were so… | 我一直觉得布斯和布纳恩很… |
[09:12] | I don’t know, so… solid, you know? | 怎么说呢 牢不可破 你懂吧 |
[09:15] | That nothing was ever gonna tear them apart. | 没有什么能把他们分开 |
[09:18] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我懂 |
[09:21] | Do you think it’s this? | 你觉得是我们的工作吗 |
[09:23] | What we do? | 是因为它吗 |
[09:24] | Is it eating away at all of us? | 你觉得它在蚕食着我们所有人吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:31] | Yeah, maybe it is. | 或许是这样吧 |
[09:35] | I love you, Angie. | 我爱你 安琪 |
[09:38] | You should call Aubrey. | 你该打电话给奥布里了 |
[09:48] | My God. | 天啊 |
[09:50] | Leslie was my best employee. | 莱斯利是我最好的员工 |
[09:53] | That explains why she didn’t show up for her shift today. | 怪不得今天她没来上班 |
[09:55] | When was the last time | 你最后一次见到 |
[09:56] | that you saw Leslie Hodsoll, Mr. Thompson? | 莱斯利· 霍德索尔是什么时候 汤普森先生 |
[10:00] | Friday night. | 周五晚上 |
[10:01] | She closed up the register and then left, just like always. | 就像往常一样 她关了收银机然后离开了 |
[10:04] | Can you think of anyone that might have had anything | 你能不能想到是否有人会可能 |
[10:07] | against Leslie? | 对莱斯利不利 |
[10:08] | No. Everyone liked her. | 不可能 大家都喜欢她 |
[10:11] | I even tried promoting her to assistant manager, | 我甚至试过升她做副经理 |
[10:14] | but she didn’t want the responsibility. | 但她拒绝了 |
[10:17] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[10:17] | Busy social life or… | 她私生活很丰富还是… |
[10:19] | She had a kid, um, that took up her time. | 她有个孩子 这让她无暇顾及其他 |
[10:23] | A daughter. Courtney, I think. | 是一个女孩 好像是叫考特尼 |
[10:26] | She was 20 or so. | 二十岁左右 |
[10:28] | Two of them get along okay? | 他们相处得好吗 |
[10:30] | I think so. | 大概挺好 |
[10:33] | There was this one time though, | 倒是有一次 |
[10:34] | about one month ago, | 差不多一个月之前 |
[10:36] | I-I walked in on Leslie in the break room, | 我撞见莱斯利在休息室 |
[10:38] | and-and she was in tears. | 我看到她在哭 |
[10:41] | Turned out she was talking to her kid. | 后来才知道她是在和她孩子打电话 |
[10:43] | Any idea what they were talking about? | 你知道他们在说什么吗 |
[10:46] | Seemed like normal mother-daughter stuff, you know. | 就是一些普通的母女之间的对话 |
[10:49] | “I told you why I can’t be there, | “我告诉过你我为什么不能到场 |
[10:51] | but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you.” | 但这并不意味着我不爱你了” |
[10:54] | Stuff like that. | 之类的话 |
[11:01] | So you can’t give me anything | 所以在骨头清理完毕之前 |
[11:03] | until the bones are completely clean? | 你什么线索都不能给我 |
[11:05] | Yup, that’s how it works. Any reason you’re so impatient? | 没错 就是这样 你为什么这么没耐心 |
[11:08] | Well, truth, justice; might as well throw in | 探寻真理 伸张正义 也许 |
[11:11] | the American way while I’m at it. | 顺便捎上我们美国人都急躁这个理由吧 |
[11:12] | So you’re faster than a locomotive? | 所以你比火车还快咯 |
[11:15] | You know, girls don’t like that. | 你知道吗 这样可不吸引姑娘 |
[11:17] | Tough crowd. | 你们姑娘真难对付 |
[11:19] | Agent Aubrey, | 奥布里探员 |
[11:20] | what brings you to the lab? | 什么风把你吹到我们实验室来了 |
[11:21] | Just, uh, following up on the case. | 我只是在跟进这个案子的后续 |
[11:23] | And you couldn’t do that over the phone? | 你就不能打电话吗 |
[11:25] | What can I say? I’m an in-person kind of guy. | 怎么说呢 我比较喜欢面对面交流 |
[11:28] | Me, too. You know, I would way rather | 我也是 你知道吗 比起看电影 |
[11:30] | go see a play than watch a movie. | 我更宁愿去看戏剧 |
[11:32] | Right? It’s all about being in the moment. | 对吧 就是要在那个当下感受气氛 |
[11:35] | Totally. | 没错 |
[11:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:42] | Okay, then, since you have such an intense interest in the case, | 既然你对这起案件表现出了极大的热情 |
[11:46] | tox results came back suggesting poisoning. | 我告诉你 毒药检验结果显示被害者中毒了 |
[11:49] | There are traces of lead, | 在被害者体内发现了铅 |
[11:51] | cadmium, arsenic, chromium, selenium, | 镉 砷 铬 硒的痕迹 |
[11:54] | even low levels of uranium radiation. | 甚至还有少量的铀辐射 |
[11:57] | Well, that’s strange though, | 这可真奇怪啊 |
[11:58] | since there weren’t any metaphyseal bands | 在被害者的长骨上 |
[12:00] | – on the victim’s long bones. – Meaning? | -并没有发现干骺带 -什么意思 |
[12:02] | The victim could have been poisoned over a long period of time. | 被害者可能长期被投毒 |
[12:05] | So whoever was poisoning her must have been close to her. | 这么说对她下毒的一定是她亲近的人 |
[12:09] | I’m gonna go tell Booth. | 我会告诉布斯的 |
[12:11] | In person. | 面对面地 |
[12:12] | Later, Superman. | 一会儿见 超人 |
[12:18] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[12:23] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[12:24] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处在找你 |
[12:25] | Sorry. I had some calls I had to make. | 抱歉 我得打几个电话 |
[12:27] | You okay? ‘Cause to be honest, | 你还好吗 说实话 |
[12:28] | you got me and the squints kind of worried here. | 我和斜眼小分队的成员都挺担心你的 |
[12:30] | Why? Did Bones call you or something? | 为什么 骨头给你打电话了吗还是什么 |
[12:32] | No, we’re just all concerned because | 不 只是由于一些难以言语的理由 |
[12:33] | for some crazy reason we care about you. | 我们很关心你 所以我们比较担心 |
[12:35] | Okay, well, maybe you should be more concerned | 好吧 你还不如担心一下我们到现在 |
[12:37] | that we don’t have a motive or a suspect. | 都没找到犯罪动机或是嫌犯 |
[12:39] | Well, we do now. | 我们现在有了啊 |
[12:40] | Okay? Cam found signs of poisoning, | 凯找到了毒药的痕迹 |
[12:42] | which takes a long time to manifest, | 而这种毒药要很长时间才会发作 |
[12:44] | meaning whoever did this had access to Leslie | 所以不管是谁对莱斯利下的手 |
[12:47] | over a number of years. | 他在她身边已经好几年了 |
[12:49] | Victim’s 20-year-old daughter, Courtney, still lives with her? | 死者二十岁的女儿考特尼 还跟她住在一起吗 |
[12:52] | Millenials. | 啃老族啊 |
[12:53] | Something doesn’t make sense here. | 这说不通啊 |
[12:55] | Mom is gone for four days, and the daughter | 母亲失踪了四天 可是她女儿 |
[12:56] | doesn’t report her missing? | 却没有报告她的失踪 |
[12:59] | All right, let’s go. | 去看看吧 |
[13:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:08] | Courtney Hodsoll? | 你是考特尼·霍德索尔吗 |
[13:10] | Uh, yeah. That’s me. | 我是 |
[13:12] | Can I help you? | 你们有什么事吗 |
[13:13] | FBI Special Agent Booth. | 我是联调局特别探员布斯 |
[13:14] | Here’s Agent Aubrey from the FBI. | 这是联调局的奥布里探员 |
[13:16] | Going somewhere? | 你是要出去吗 |
[13:17] | Uh, yeah, yeah, just… back to my dorms. | 对 回我的宿舍 |
[13:20] | I’m just collecting the last of my stuff. | 我只是在收拾最后一点东西 |
[13:23] | When was the last time you saw your mother? | 你最后一次看到你母亲是什么时候 |
[13:25] | Um, about three weeks ago. | 大概三周前吧 |
[13:29] | Yeah, right before I moved out to go live on campus. | 没错 就是在我搬去学校住之前 |
[13:31] | I thought I’d see her today, but I don’t know where she is. | 我以为今天会看见她 但我不知道她在哪 |
[13:34] | I can give you her cell phone number though, if you… | 我倒是可以把她的号码给你们 如果 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry, but we recovered your mother’s body | 很抱歉 但是我们今早从波托马克河里 |
[13:38] | from the, uh, Potomac River this morning. | 发现了你母亲的尸体 |
[13:42] | What? No. | 什么 不可能 |
[13:45] | No, you-you must have her confused with someone else. | 你们肯定是弄错人了 |
[13:48] | We’re sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[13:49] | but your mother was positively identified. | 但那的确是你母亲 |
[13:55] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:58] | Would it be okay if we could ask you some questions? | 我们能问你几个问题吗 |
[14:04] | How would you characterize your relationship with your mother? | 你会怎么描述你和你母亲的关系 |
[14:09] | It was fine. | 还行吧 |
[14:11] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[14:13] | No arguments? | 你们之间没有争执吗 |
[14:14] | She didn’t disapprove of anything you did? | 她没有反对过你做的任何事吗 |
[14:18] | No. | 没有 |
[14:20] | Cause she wasn’t that interested. | 因为她不是那么关心 |
[14:25] | You know, I know she… | 我知道 |
[14:27] | she loved me and all. | 她心里是爱我的 |
[14:29] | And I-I loved her, but… | 我也爱她 但是 |
[14:32] | But? | 但是什么 |
[14:34] | All she seemed to care about was her jars. | 她关心的只有那些罐子 |
[14:38] | Jars? | 罐子 |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:42] | Yeah, I’ll show you. | 我带你们去看 |
[14:44] | She was obsessed. | 她完全无法自拔 |
[14:56] | Welcome to Mom’s world. | 欢迎来到我母亲的世界 |
[14:59] | You got to be kidding me. | 这绝对是在开玩笑吧 |
[15:07] | Wow, I thought I was a cookie fan. | 我以为我已经算是饼干的狂热粉了 |
[15:11] | It was all about the jars. | 她在意的只有罐子而已 |
[15:13] | There was rarely a cookie in the house. | 这里几乎没有什么饼干 |
[15:15] | A collection like this must be worth a fortune. | 这样的收藏一定值不少钱吧 |
[15:18] | Yeah, I’m sure some of it was worth some money, | 是啊 其中一些应该会值点钱 |
[15:20] | but mostly it’s just sentimental junk. | 但大部分只是垃圾 |
[15:23] | Man, she was really into this, | 她是真的很着迷 |
[15:25] | each jar had its own entry with a photo, description, | 每个罐子都有照片和描述 |
[15:28] | the date she bought it, how much she paid. | 她还记录了何时购入 花了多少钱 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:32] | If she wasn’t polishing the jars, | 她每天不是在抛光这些罐子 |
[15:34] | she was cataloging them | 就是在给它们分类 |
[15:36] | or going to collectors conventions. | 要么就是准备去什么收藏家大会 |
[15:39] | Come on. You got to admit though, how cute is that? | 不过你得承认 这罐子真的很可爱啊 |
[15:42] | Piggy jar? | 小猪饼干罐 |
[15:43] | Put the pig down. Listen, uh, I’m just guessing | 把小猪放下 我猜想 |
[15:45] | that there were other people obsessed with these | 还有其他人 |
[15:47] | cookie jars, right? | 也对这些罐子着迷 |
[15:48] | So did you hear or see any fights over these? | 你有听到或者目睹这些人为罐子争吵么 |
[15:52] | Oh, yeah. | 有过 |
[15:52] | Plenty, over the years. | 这些年来有不少次 |
[15:54] | Any particular jarhead who had it out for your mom? | 有哪个罐子狂跟你妈过不去吗 |
[15:57] | I stayed as far away from those lunatics as I could. | 我尽可能地远离这些疯子 |
[16:02] | I guess maybe if I didn’t, my mom would still be alive. | 如果我没有 也许我妈妈还活着吧 |
[16:15] | These jars explain the poison. | 这些罐子解释了毒素的由来 |
[16:18] | So, old ceramics contain small amounts of lead carbonate, | 以前的瓷器还有微量的碳酸铅 |
[16:21] | lead chromate, barium, cobalt. | 铬酸铅 钡和钴 |
[16:25] | If a jar’s glaze was compromised, | 如果罐子表面的釉受到破坏 |
[16:27] | then the toxins could have leached onto Leslie’s hand. | 里面的毒素可能会沾到莱斯利手上 |
[16:29] | Well, I guess when people get nostalgic for the good old days, | 当人们忙着怀念过去的美好时光 |
[16:32] | they overlook things like carcinogenic glaze. | 他们忽略了罐子上的致癌涂釉 |
[16:34] | Why cookie jars? | 为什么是饼干罐子呢 |
[16:36] | I mean, you know, Star Wars figures I understand, but… | 如果是星球大战什么的我能理解 但是 |
[16:38] | Well, Andy Warhol’s cookie jar collection | 安迪·沃霍尔的饼干罐 |
[16:40] | sold for $250,000 back in the ’80s. | 在80年代可以卖到二十五万美金 |
[16:42] | Well, there’s continuity in collecting. | 收藏会有一种连续性 |
[16:44] | I’m a collector. | 我是一名收藏家 |
[16:46] | Wait, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[16:47] | Um… Grateful Dead bootlegs. | 感恩而死乐队的盗版唱片 |
[16:50] | I’m gonna go with… | 我要猜 |
[16:51] | Pez dispensers. | 糖果盒 |
[16:53] | No, I collect the elements of the periodic table. | 都不是 我收集元素周期表里的元素 |
[16:56] | Uh, high purity samples, no compounds or alloys. | 高纯度的样品 没有任何化合物或者合金 |
[16:59] | Where could you possibly get scandium? | 你从哪里弄到钪 |
[17:02] | Russian mobster named Pebbles. | 一个叫佩布尔斯的俄国黑帮 |
[17:03] | Uranium? Uh, technetium? | 铀呢 锝呢 |
[17:06] | Radioactive elements are tricky, but I’m working on it. | 放射性元素有点不好弄 但我在想办法 |
[17:08] | And I found a laceration to the tissue | 我在死者的右手组织上 |
[17:12] | from the victim’s right hand. | 发现了撕裂口 |
[17:14] | Defensive wound? | 是防御伤吗 |
[17:15] | Possibly. It looks pretty recent. | 有可能 看上去是最近才出现的 |
[17:17] | I’ll take a gander at the metacarpals. | 我会看看掌骨 |
[17:18] | Yeah, and I’ll swab the wound and see | 我擦拭一下伤口 看看 |
[17:19] | if I can find some particulates. | 我能否找到一些微粒 |
[17:21] | How did you isolate rubidium? | 你是怎么分离铷的 |
[17:23] | Wouldn’t you like to know. | 你当然想知道啦 |
[17:31] | Picking up to go. Brennan. | 我是来取布纳恩的外卖 |
[17:33] | Yeah, it’ll be just a few more minutes, dear. | 几分钟就好 亲爱的 |
[17:54] | Pie. | 你点了派 |
[17:56] | Comfort food. | 吃了很舒服 |
[17:58] | You getting takeout? | 你是来取外卖的 |
[17:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:01] | Eating here alone, I don’t know, I… | 要是一个人在这吃的话 我不知道 |
[18:02] | Well, there’s a seat right here. | 你可以坐在这里 |
[18:07] | Come on, Bones, we should be able to have lunch together. | 别这样 骨头 吃个午饭还是可以的 |
[18:12] | – Why not? – Yeah. | -也对 -是啊 |
[18:15] | I’ll eat here now, please. | 我在这吃吧 麻烦你 |
[18:17] | You got it, hon. | 没问题 |
[18:23] | How’s Christine? | 克里斯汀怎么样 |
[18:25] | She misses you. | 她很想你 |
[18:27] | But she’s good. | 但是她一切都好 |
[18:30] | Look, whenever you want to talk about me moving back… | 如果你想跟我跟我谈谈搬回去的事情 |
[18:34] | It’s too soon, Booth, you know that. | 现在为时尚早 布斯 你知道的 |
[18:35] | Well, I’m going to all my meetings. | 我已经去了所有的互诫会 |
[18:37] | I have things under control. | 一切尽在控制中 |
[18:39] | You’re off to a good start. | 你有了一个良好的开头 |
[18:41] | I’m… I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[18:43] | For us. | 应该是为我们高兴 |
[18:45] | Look, I don’t want to make this a bigger deal than what it is, | 我不想把事情弄得更大 |
[18:47] | all right? I made a mistake. | 行吗 我犯了个错误 |
[18:49] | Is that what you tell everyone at your meetings? | 这就是你在会上跟大家说的吗 |
[18:51] | That it was just a mistake? | 你说那只是个错误而已吗 |
[18:53] | You put me and Christine in danger, Booth. | 你让我和克里斯汀陷入危险之中 布斯 |
[18:56] | Bones, please. I promise… | 骨头 求你了 我保证… |
[18:58] | It was more than just a mistake. | 这不止是一个错误 |
[18:59] | Here you go, sweetheart. | 请用餐 亲爱的 |
[19:00] | Actually, on second thought, | 其实我又考虑了一下 |
[19:01] | I will take it to go. | 我还是打包带走吧 |
[19:03] | Come on, Bones, really? | 拜托 骨头 你说真的吗 |
[19:07] | It’s too hard right now, Booth. | 我现在还做不到 布斯 |
[19:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:25] | Cable records show that she paid | 电信记录显示她花了更多的钱 |
[19:26] | extra for high-speed Internet access. | 安装了高速网络连接 |
[19:28] | Yeah? Well, it worked. | 是吗 它派上用场了 |
[19:30] | Look at these bidding threads. | 你看她的投标情况 |
[19:32] | Leslie was winning these | 莱斯利以毫秒的优势 |
[19:33] | cookie jar auctions by milliseconds. | 赢得了这些饼干罐拍卖 |
[19:36] | Sounds like she was a major presence | 听起来她是饼干罐收藏界的 |
[19:38] | in the cookie jar collecting world. | 一位重要人士嘛 |
[19:40] | I feel so stupid saying that. | 我感觉这样说太傻了 |
[19:42] | Yeah, well, look at this. | 是啊 看看这个 |
[19:45] | Four days before her death, | 在莱斯利死前的四天 |
[19:46] | Leslie posted a bunch of blistering reviews | 她针对另一位卖家 谢丽尔·麦克迈克尔 |
[19:49] | about another seller, Cheryl McMichael. | 发布了一堆猛烈的评论 |
[19:52] | Criticism from a respectable source | 权威人士发布的评论 |
[19:55] | could cripple a small business– | 可能会削弱一家小型企业 |
[19:56] | and it wasn’t just online reviews. Look at this. | 而且还不只是在线评论 你看这个 |
[19:59] | Leslie was trying to destroy Cheryl across | 莱斯利打算通过所有的平台 |
[20:02] | every available platform. | 来毁掉谢丽尔的形象 |
[20:04] | Her blog, newsletters, the seller’s Web site. | 她的博客 时事通讯 卖家的网页 |
[20:08] | And with Leslie out of the way, | 而如果解决掉莱斯利的话 |
[20:09] | Cheryl could save her business. | 谢丽尔就能保住她的生意了 |
[20:11] | Wow. Looks like a motive to me. | 我觉得这像是个动机呢 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:20] | I noticed an injury | 当我清理遗体的时候 |
[20:22] | on the frontal and parietal bones | 我注意到了 |
[20:23] | when I was cleaning the remains. | 在额骨和顶骨处有一个伤痕 |
[20:25] | It seems as though someone tried to kill this woman before. | 看起来好像以前就有人想杀死这个女人 |
[20:28] | There appears to be a glancing gunshot wound to the skull. | 她的头骨上有一处偏斜的枪伤 |
[20:31] | And there’s a similar injury on the right clavicle. | 而且在右锁骨上也有一处相似的伤痕 |
[20:37] | Both wounds show remodeling. | 这两处伤痕都已重建愈合 |
[20:38] | I’d say about 20 years. | 我觉得有二十年了吧 |
[20:41] | That could be why our victim’s daughter | 这有可能就是为什么受害人的女儿 |
[20:43] | never mentioned her mom being shot. | 从没提起过她妈妈曾受枪伤 |
[20:44] | She was an infant at the time. | 当时她只是个婴儿 |
[20:46] | Perhaps she never knew. | 也许她从来都不知道 |
[20:49] | This injury to her prefrontal cortex could explain | 她前额皮质上的这个伤口能够解释 |
[20:52] | the victim’s obsessive collecting. | 受害人偏执的收藏爱好 |
[20:54] | Well, there’s plenty of collectors | 可是还有很多的收藏家 |
[20:56] | that don’t have brain injuries. | 大脑并没有受过创伤 |
[20:57] | Still, a bullet in this location | 但在这个位置中枪 |
[20:59] | would affect the part of the brain | 会影响到大脑决定什么东西 |
[21:00] | that decides what is and isn’t worth saving. | 值得保存的部位 |
[21:03] | It’s the source of addiction. | 这就是上瘾的源头 |
[21:05] | It’s destructive, | 这对于上瘾的人 |
[21:06] | for the addict and everyone around them. | 和他们周围的人来说 都是毁灭性的 |
[21:12] | Uh, please note the slight depression | 请注意在这一枪伤中 |
[21:14] | within the gunshot wound, | 有一处微小的下陷 |
[21:16] | suggesting blunt force trauma. | 这说明她受到了钝器击打 |
[21:17] | It appears to be perimortem, | 这看上去是死前伤 |
[21:19] | but the trauma pattern is obscured by the hydraulic sanding. | 但伤口形状因为水力上砂而变得模糊了 |
[21:22] | Yes. We should open up the skull | 是的 我们应该打开头骨 |
[21:24] | to take a closer look. | 进行更细致的检查 |
[21:25] | In the meantime, please work with Dr. Hodgins | 与此同时 请你跟哈金斯博士合作 |
[21:27] | to determine the weapon that caused the injury. | 弄清造成这一伤口的武器是什么 |
[21:35] | I can’t believe that this McMichael woman’s life | 我无法相信这个名叫麦克迈克尔的女人的生活 |
[21:37] | could be ruined by some online comments. | 居然会被一些网络评论所毁掉 |
[21:40] | According to her tax records, | 根据她的交税记录 |
[21:41] | Cheryl had a pretty robust business selling memorabilia | 谢丽尔曾有过一段光辉的商业销售史出售纪念品 |
[21:44] | till Leslie started bad-mouthing her. | 直到莱斯利开始诽谤她为止 |
[21:49] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[21:52] | Yeah, all right, just slow down, all right? | 是啊 好吧 慢点说 行吗 |
[21:54] | Speak English. | 说人话 |
[21:56] | Right, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:58] | Got it. So Hodgins found, uh, | 我知道了 哈金斯 |
[21:59] | rust that was embedded in the victim’s hand. | 在受害人手上发现了铁锈 |
[22:10] | Take it easy there, huh? | 冷静点行吗 |
[22:13] | Cheryl McMichael? | 谢丽尔·麦克迈克尔吗 |
[22:14] | Who wants to know? | 谁在叫我 |
[22:16] | FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 联调局 特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[22:17] | This here is Agent Aubrey. | 这位是奥布里探员 |
[22:19] | My online consignment business is totally legit. | 我的在线寄售生意是完全合法的 |
[22:22] | I got a business license, I pay sales tax… | 我有营业执照 我交营业税… |
[22:25] | – Booth. – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[22:26] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[22:26] | Yeah. That’s a lot of rust, huh? | 是啊 好多的铁锈呢 |
[22:28] | Just like Hodgins said he found on Leslie’s remains. | 好像跟哈金斯说他在莱斯利遗体上找到的一样呢 |
[22:31] | “Leslie’s remains”? What’s going on? | “莱斯利的遗体” 发生了什么事 |
[22:33] | Maybe you can answer that for us. | 也许你能告诉我们发生了什么事 |
[22:40] | Look, Leslie and I were friends. | 听着 我和莱斯利是朋友 |
[22:42] | I sold her over 50 cookie jars. | 我卖了超过五十个饼干罐给她 |
[22:44] | Really? It’s really the friends thing | 真的吗 我其实就是无法理解 |
[22:45] | that I’m really struggling with. | 你们的所谓友谊 |
[22:46] | I mean, these reviews that Leslie wrote about you | 我的意思是 莱斯利写的这些关于你的评论 |
[22:48] | don’t seem so friendly. | 看起来可不太友好 |
[22:50] | You really think I killed Leslie | 你真觉得我为了几句差评 |
[22:52] | because of some bad reviews? | 就杀死了莱斯利吗 |
[22:54] | Have you ever been on the Internet? | 你上过网没有啊 |
[22:56] | It’s the land of nasty, bitter people. | 那就是下贱的可怜虫的乐土 |
[22:58] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[23:00] | You must’ve done something to set her off. | 你肯定做了什么让她不满的事 |
[23:02] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然 是的 |
[23:03] | She wanted this antique Babe Ruth cookie jar that I found. | 她想要一个我找到的巴比·鲁斯古董饼干罐 |
[23:08] | We arranged for her to pick it up, | 我们约好了让她来买 |
[23:09] | but before she got there, I got a better offer. | 但在她来之前 有人出了更高价 |
[23:12] | Very friendly of you. | 你对她真友好 |
[23:13] | The guy offered me ridiculous money. | 这人出了一个超级夸张的高价 |
[23:16] | I had to take it. I’m a businesswoman. | 我不要就太傻了 我是个商人啊 |
[23:18] | Who she hurt with her reviews. | 而她用她的差评来伤害你 |
[23:19] | We checked out your tax returns. | 我们查过你的纳税申报单了 |
[23:21] | For this year. | 今年的吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah, business was down | 是啊 我的生意不好 |
[23:24] | because there wasn’t as much inventory. | 因为没有那么多存货了 |
[23:25] | That’s why I expanded into all this other junk. | 这就是为什么我将业务扩大到这些破烂上了 |
[23:28] | Which is covered in rust and some of which seems | 你的破烂都生锈了 而有一些锈 |
[23:31] | to have gotten into the victim. | 好像沾到受害人身上了 |
[23:33] | Take whatever you want | 你们随便拿 |
[23:34] | and test it or whatever you guys do. | 然后爱做什么测试就做什么 |
[23:38] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[23:40] | She was my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[23:42] | I was gonna try and find her | 我本来还想给她 |
[23:43] | another one of those Babe Ruth jars. | 再找来一个巴比·鲁斯的饼干罐 |
[24:12] | I was correct. | 我说对了 |
[24:14] | The current in the river | 河流的河水 |
[24:17] | smoothed out the surface of the skull | 使得头骨的表面变得光滑 |
[24:19] | and obscured the full extent of the depression fracture. | 并使凹陷骨折的完整伤口变得模糊 |
[24:23] | But by looking inside the skull, | 但只要看到头骨内部之后 |
[24:25] | we can see the full effect of the blunt force trauma. | 我们就能看到钝器击打留下的全部痕迹 |
[24:28] | Brilliant. | 太厉害了 |
[24:29] | Radiating and linear fractures are preserved | 辐射和线性骨折在颅内表面 |
[24:32] | on the endocranial surface. | 被完好保存下来了 |
[24:34] | I should have thought of that. | 我应该想到这一点的 |
[24:36] | Yes. But you’re here to learn. | 是的 但你是来学习的 |
[24:39] | True. | 没错 |
[24:43] | I also want to apologize for my comments earlier. | 我还想为我之前的评论进行道歉 |
[24:48] | Monogamy is a personal choice | 一夫一妻制是个人选择 |
[24:50] | and a popular one, at that. | 也是多数人的选择 |
[24:56] | Well, I hope that you and Agent Booth work it out. | 希望你和布斯探员能处理好 |
[25:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[25:05] | Hope. | 但愿 |
[25:14] | Hey, do you know that I used to have this exact | 你知道不 我小时候也有个完全一样的 |
[25:17] | vintage Hubley plane when I was a kid? | 古董级赫布利牌飞机 |
[25:20] | Have you found anything, aside from your lost childhood? | 除了童年回忆 有找到别的吗 |
[25:22] | Like rust that maybe matches the rust in the victim? | 比如跟被害人相吻合的铁锈 |
[25:25] | Well, you’d think so with the amount on these suckers. | 那么多乱七八糟的 难怪你这么想 |
[25:27] | I mean, I’ve got yellow rust, I’ve got red rust, | 确实找到了各种铁锈 黄的红的 |
[25:30] | green rust, brown rust… | 绿的褐色的 |
[25:31] | I get it. No matches. | 懂了 没有匹配 |
[25:33] | So, in all of this, you have nothing. | 那么多东西 你什么都没找到 |
[25:36] | Got the plane. | 有这个飞机 |
[25:39] | So I think I got something. | 有点线索了 |
[25:41] | Two months ago, | 两个月前 |
[25:42] | Leslie tried to sell her entire collection online. | 莱斯利试过网上出售所有藏品 |
[25:45] | Tried to? | 试过 |
[25:46] | Yeah, well, she removed the post after only one day, | 一天后她就删帖了 |
[25:48] | without accepting any offers. | 没接受任何出价 |
[25:50] | Those jars were her whole life. Why would she try to sell them? | 那些罐子可是她的全部 怎么会卖呢 |
[25:53] | My guess is she wouldn’t have. | 我猜她不会想卖 |
[25:55] | Not unless it was life or death. | 除非事关生死 |
[26:06] | I mapped the spider-web fractures | 我把颅内额骨上的 |
[26:08] | on the interior frontal bone on the skull. | 蛛网状骨折描出来了 |
[26:10] | The injuries are definitely a result of two separate blows, | 这些伤痕由两次击打造成 |
[26:14] | one perimortem and one postmortem. | 分别在死前和死后 |
[26:18] | Could the perimortem blow indicate cause of death? | 死前击打会是死亡原因吗 |
[26:20] | Not definitively, but I can give you weapon parameters. | 不能完全确定 但可以知道凶器的特点 |
[26:24] | Longer curvilinear fractures | 颞骨和顶骨上 |
[26:26] | on the temporal and parietal bones | 较长的曲线状骨折表明 |
[26:29] | indicate a heavy cylindrical object. | 凶器是比较沉的圆柱体 |
[26:32] | And the differentiated impact here | 而这里的冲击形态有变化 |
[26:35] | suggests a punt or dimple at the base. | 说明凶器底部平坦或略凹进去 |
[26:39] | Could that be consistent with a cookie jar? | 有没可能是饼干罐 |
[26:42] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[26:43] | Okay, I found traces | 我在被害人肺部 |
[26:45] | of fiberglass insulation in the victim’s lungs. | 找到少量玻璃纤维绝缘体 |
[26:48] | Not enough to be cause of death, | 量太少 不足以致死 |
[26:49] | but I wouldn’t expect to see it in someone | 但一般人肺部不该有 |
[26:51] | unless they’d spent a lot of time in an old attic. | 除非他经常待在老式阁楼里 |
[26:54] | Old as in the victim’s townhouse? | 像被害人她家楼宅那么老 |
[26:56] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:57] | And if the murder weapon was a cookie jar, | 如果凶器真是饼干罐 |
[26:59] | we may have our crime scene. | 就可以确定犯罪现场了 |
[27:04] | Have I mentioned that attics freak me out? | 我有说过不敢进阁楼吗 |
[27:06] | Aw. Superman is scared of the dark? | 超人也怕黑哟 |
[27:09] | Well, spiders, really. Anything crawly. | 其实是蜘蛛 所有爬来爬去的家伙 |
[27:12] | That’s my Kryptonite. | 就是我的氪石[超人的终极弱点] |
[27:13] | Why? They’re so… | 为什么 它们可 |
[27:15] | Creepy? Yep, that’s what they are. | 渗人 就是那样 |
[27:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:19] | I’ll protect you. | 我来保护你 |
[27:31] | Bingo. Fiberglass. | 找到了 玻璃纤维 |
[27:36] | Yeah. There is definitely blood on that nail. | 那根钉子上确定有血迹 |
[27:39] | And rust. | 还有铁锈 |
[27:40] | Could be a match for what was found on the victim’s hand. | 应该和受害人手上的铁锈相匹配 |
[27:43] | Hard to believe that it isn’t. | 很难相信不配 |
[27:45] | We’re kind of good at this, aren’t we? | 我们合作得很好 是吧 |
[27:47] | Booth and Brennan 2.0. | 布斯和布纳恩2.0 |
[27:49] | I mean, except for the being married and having babies part. | 我是说 除开结婚生子那部分 |
[27:52] | Or having any kind of sex at all. | 以及任何形式的性行为 |
[27:54] | Right. Yeah, no, obviously. | 没错 显然 |
[27:55] | Up here with the fiberglass, you know, the heavy breathing. | 这儿有玻璃纤维 大喘气可不好 |
[27:58] | – I meant anywhere. – Right. | -任何地方都不要 -好吧 |
[28:01] | So what’s the victim doing crawling around up here? | 受害人在这儿干嘛呢 |
[28:07] | Did you hear that? | 听到没 |
[28:08] | I think someone’s up here. | 有人在那儿 |
[28:10] | Right. Get behind me. | 站我身后 |
[28:18] | This is kind of exciting. | 好刺激 |
[28:29] | FBI! All right? Come out or I’ll shoot! | 联调局 出来 否则开枪了 |
[28:31] | Okay, no, no, no, no! | 好 不 不 |
[28:32] | Don’t-don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! Please don’t shoot! | 别 别开枪 拜托 |
[28:34] | Please-please don’t shoot! | 请别开枪 |
[28:35] | I’m gonna stand up, okay? | 我会站起来 |
[28:49] | This is not looking good for you, Mr. Simon. | 情况对你很不利 西蒙先生 |
[28:51] | I mean, you actually got caught with your hand | 你手上拿着饼干罐 |
[28:52] | in the cookie jar. | 逮了现行 |
[28:54] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[28:55] | You were locked in the attic, you understand, | 你被锁在阁楼里了 |
[28:56] | where the victim was assaulted. | 就在被害人被打的地方 |
[28:59] | I wasn’t locked in the attic. | 我可没被锁在阁楼 |
[29:01] | I was waiting for an opportunity to sneak out. | 只是在等机会偷摸出去 |
[29:03] | How long were you in there? | 待了多久 |
[29:05] | A day or so. | 一天左右 |
[29:08] | Leslie’s kid wouldn’t leave. | 莱斯利的小孩一直不走 |
[29:09] | I didn’t want to get caught for trespassing. | 我可不想私闯民宅被抓住 |
[29:10] | Trespassing? | 私闯民宅 |
[29:11] | That’s the least of your problems. | 这还是小问题 |
[29:13] | Will you sit down? Sit. | 能坐着吗 坐下 |
[29:14] | I-I know. I know it was wrong being there. | 我 我知道 到那去不对 |
[29:16] | But I love the Babe. | 但我爱巴比 |
[29:20] | I mean, I love him. | 我爱他 |
[29:22] | Babe Ruth is… | 巴比·鲁斯就是 |
[29:24] | I mean, the way that I… | 我是说那种感情 |
[29:26] | the way I feel about him, I just… | 我对他的那种感情 我真的 |
[29:30] | Yeah. You love him. Yeah. We got it. | 你爱他 我们懂了 |
[29:32] | Okay, good. So-so you… so you understand. | 那就好 能理解就好 |
[29:34] | No. Not at all. | 完全无法理解 |
[29:37] | I feel it’s important to keep his memory alive | 保有对他的鲜活记忆 收集纪念周边 |
[29:40] | and to collect the things that honored his life. | 对我而言很重要 |
[29:43] | You know, I’m like… | 我就像 |
[29:45] | I’m like the gatekeeper. | 就像守护人 |
[29:47] | You do realize that you really are digging yourself | 这是在给自己挖坑 |
[29:49] | a big hole here, right? | 你有意识到吧 |
[29:52] | Y-You’re admitting to breaking into her home. | 你承认闯进她家 |
[29:56] | No. I didn’t break in. | 那不算闯 |
[29:57] | The front door was unlocked. | 反正前门没锁 |
[29:59] | And I was gonna retrieve | 而且只是想拿回我的 |
[30:00] | my Babe jar, the one she stole from me. | 巴比罐 她从我这儿偷走的那个 |
[30:03] | How’d Leslie get her hands on it? | 莱斯利怎么偷得到 |
[30:04] | Oh. All right. | 没法谈了 |
[30:05] | Sit. No. Please, just stay there. | 坐下 请待在这儿 |
[30:08] | So, after I bought it from Cheryl, | 我从谢丽尔那儿买了之后 |
[30:10] | she found out where I lived | 她查到我的住址 |
[30:12] | and she kept showing up trying to buy it. | 之后一直找我 想要买 |
[30:15] | And one day I came home, | 有一天我回家 |
[30:17] | the Babe was gone, and suddenly she stops pestering me. | 巴比不见了 同时她也再没来骚扰我 |
[30:20] | And you didn’t report the theft? | 你没上报偷窃吗 |
[30:22] | I called the cops! | 我报了警 |
[30:23] | But I didn’t have “evidence” of a break-in. | 但没有别人闯入的”物证” |
[30:26] | I couldn’t “prove” it was her. | 没法”证明”是她干的 |
[30:28] | How did she get into your house? | 她怎么进你家的 |
[30:30] | Beats me. I don’t have an alarm, | 难住了 我没有警报系统 |
[30:31] | but the place was locked and dead-bolted. | 但房门和螺栓都锁紧了 |
[30:33] | Nobody has keys but me. | 只有我有钥匙 |
[30:34] | Wow, that must have really “Pissed you off.” | 确实是”气死你了” |
[30:36] | You better believe it. | 可不是嘛 |
[30:37] | Yeah. | 说得是 |
[30:40] | That, uh… that didn’t sound so good, did it? | 听上去对我不利 这样他就有动机了 |
[30:44] | Not really, no. | 不算好 |
[30:50] | Don’t get up. | 别起来 |
[30:52] | Just stay right there. | 在那坐好 |
[30:56] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[30:58] | Guy’s not a killer. | 这家伙不是杀人犯 |
[30:59] | Seemed kind of crazy though. | 不过他真的有点疯 |
[31:00] | Look, get DCPD on the line | 联系一下华盛顿警局 |
[31:02] | and follow up on his story, all right? | 确认一下他的话 好吗 |
[31:04] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[31:04] | Yeah, I got to take care of business. | 我得去处理点事 |
[31:06] | Well, you need backup? | 你需要后援吗 |
[31:07] | Not this time, all right? | 这次不用 |
[31:17] | So I just talked to DCPD. | 我刚联系了华盛顿警局 |
[31:19] | Turns out Scott Simon’s story tracks. | 斯科特·西蒙的故事有迹可循 |
[31:21] | There was a break-in? | 确实有人闯入了他家 |
[31:22] | Well, he definitely reported one | 他确实是报警称有人闯入 |
[31:24] | and even reported the cookie jar missing. | 他甚至还报警称他丢了个饼干罐 |
[31:26] | So it looks like Scott isn’t our guy. | 所以说看来斯科特不是我们要找的人 |
[31:28] | Well, I may have something. | 我可能有所发现 |
[31:30] | I’ve been wondering why the victim | 我一直在琢磨为什么死者会 |
[31:32] | listed her entire collection for sale | 在网上把她全部的收藏 |
[31:34] | online. | 进行拍卖 |
[31:35] | Financial trouble? | 经济上出问题了吗 |
[31:37] | Not that I could find. | 我没有发现她有经济危机 |
[31:38] | But look at what I did find on her Facebook page. | 但是看我在她的脸书主页上找到了什么 |
[31:43] | That’s the victim, | 左手边第五个 |
[31:44] | fifth from the left. | 就是死者 |
[31:45] | This photo was posted from Orlando on the same day | 这张照片是在奥兰多发的 |
[31:49] | that her entire jar collection was listed | 而同一天 死者的整个饼干罐收藏 |
[31:51] | online from her home computer I.P. address. | 被来自她家的IP地址放上了网 |
[31:55] | So you think someone else used her home computer | 所以你认为当死者出门后 |
[31:58] | while she was out of town | 有其他人使用她家的电脑 |
[31:58] | to sell her collection? | 来卖她的收藏 |
[31:59] | And guess who was still living at home at the time. | 猜猜当时还有谁住在家里 |
[32:02] | – The daughter. – I need to talk to | -她女儿 -我得再找 |
[32:04] | the victim’s daughter again. | 死者的女儿谈谈 |
[32:08] | One question, Agent Aubrey. | 我想问你个问题 奥布里探员 |
[32:10] | Sure. | 好 |
[32:10] | I called Booth to talk about the case. | 我刚才给布斯打电话说案子的事 |
[32:14] | Uh, he didn’t pick up. | 但他没接电话 |
[32:15] | He said he had some business to take care of. | 他说他有些事要处理 |
[32:18] | A meeting? | 互诫会吗 |
[32:20] | Uh, he didn’t say. I’m sorry. | 他没说 抱歉 |
[32:22] | He-He’s doing well though. | 可他最近表现不错 |
[32:24] | Really. | 真的 |
[32:32] | It works if you work it. See you next time. | 只要努力就会见效 下次见 |
[32:38] | – Hey, Booth. – Yeah? | -布斯 -什么事 |
[32:40] | I thought you said you were gonna stand up tonight. | 你不是说过你今晚会上去发言吗 |
[32:42] | So many people got up. I didn’t want the meeting to run late. | 已有很多人上去了 我不想把这拖到太晚结束 |
[32:44] | We’re all friends here, Booth. We’ve all screwed up. | 我们在场的人都是朋友 布斯 我们都搞砸了 |
[32:47] | Yeah, I get that. That’s why I’m here. | 我明白 所以我才到这来 |
[32:50] | You think if you don’t talk, that means it didn’t happen? | 你以为你不说 就代表这件事没发生吗 |
[32:53] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[32:55] | We need you to get it all out in the open. | 我们需要你把一切都说出来 |
[32:57] | You need to tell us what you did. | 你需要告诉我们你干了什么 |
[32:59] | Look, I got to go take care of something, all right? | 我得去处理点事 好吗 |
[33:01] | I’ll, uh… I’ll see you next time. | 我 我们下次见 |
[33:12] | No, I loved my mother. I would never hurt her. | 不 我爱我母亲 我永远不会伤害她的 |
[33:15] | Trying to sell your mother’s | 把你母亲的饼干罐收藏都卖掉 |
[33:16] | cookie jar collection would hurt her big-time. | 会非常非常伤她的心 |
[33:18] | But I didn’t go through with it. | 但我最终还是没下去手 |
[33:19] | Maybe you realized you’d get more from your mother’s | 也许你发觉你从你母亲的人寿险中的获益 |
[33:21] | life insurance than selling those cookie jars. | 远比卖掉那些饼干罐大得多 |
[33:23] | I took it offline because it was the wrong thing to do. | 我取消了拍卖是因为那么做是不对的 |
[33:26] | Right, because that would make you look like a good person | 没错 因为这样在你杀你母亲之前 |
[33:28] | before you killed your mother. | 就能显得像个好人一样 |
[33:30] | I am a good person. | 我就是个好人 |
[33:34] | My dad left when I was little. | 我小的时候我父亲就离开我们了 |
[33:35] | I barely remember him. | 我都不怎么记得他 |
[33:38] | You know, and then my mom started collecting. | 然后我妈就开始收藏饼干罐了 |
[33:41] | I just wanted to be as important to her as those damn jars were. | 我只希望她能像在乎那些饼干罐一样在乎我 |
[33:48] | Why’d you change your mind? | 你为什么改变主意了 |
[33:50] | ‘Cause I’m not a kid anymore. | 因为我已经不是个孩子了 |
[33:52] | I mean, yeah, sure, sometimes I feel like one, but… | 是 有时候我还觉得自己是个孩子 但是 |
[33:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:57] | I realized it was time to move on. | 我觉得是时候往前看了 |
[34:02] | I guess I realized I could love her | 我想也许我意识到即使她无法爱我 |
[34:04] | even if she couldn’t love me. | 我仍然可以爱她吧 |
[34:12] | You know what? It… | 你知道吗 |
[34:14] | It wasn’t about your mother not loving you. | 你妈妈不是不爱你 |
[34:18] | Did you realize that, um… | 你知不知道 |
[34:21] | that she was shot in a mugging 20 years ago? | 她20年前曾在一场劫案中中枪 |
[34:24] | Shot? | 中枪 |
[34:27] | No. | 我不知道 |
[34:28] | No, she never said anything about that. | 她从来没提过这件事 |
[34:31] | The gunshot wound to her head would explain her obsession. | 她头部受到的枪伤导致了她的收藏癖 |
[34:36] | It wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[34:37] | She was an addict. | 她有收藏瘾 |
[34:40] | It had nothing to do with you. | 这跟你没有关系 |
[34:49] | Ms. Warren, why didn’t you note the small nick | 沃伦女士 你为什么没有标记右侧锁骨上的 |
[34:52] | on the right clavicle? | 这个小割痕 |
[34:54] | I must have missed it | 我肯定是没看到 |
[34:55] | because it’s obscured by the remodeled gunshot wound. | 因为它被重塑后的枪伤挡住了 |
[34:57] | But that wound shows no remodeling. | 但是那个伤痕没有重塑痕迹 |
[34:59] | It’s perimortem. | 这是死后造成的 |
[35:02] | Do you ever miss anything? | 你漏掉过东西吗 |
[35:04] | Well, no one’s perfect, Ms. Warren. | 人无完人 沃伦女士 |
[35:06] | Very humble. | 你很谦虚 |
[35:07] | But I come very close. | 但我已经接近完美了 |
[35:09] | That wound appears to be connected | 那个伤痕貌似跟 |
[35:10] | to this damage to the cranial vault. | 颅顶的这个伤有关 |
[35:14] | Oh, before I forget, Ms. Warren, | 趁我还记得 沃伦女士 |
[35:16] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[35:18] | – Uh, more X-rays? – Yes. | -还有X光片 -是的 |
[35:19] | But this has nothing to do with the case. | 但跟这个案子没关系 |
[35:21] | It’s a bone scan. | 这是骨扫描 |
[35:22] | In nuclear medicine, | 在核医学中 |
[35:25] | the element technetium is | 锝元素被注入病人体内 |
[35:26] | injected into patients to measure unusual bone rebuilding. | 来检测异常的骨头结构 |
[35:30] | Uh, the short half-life of technetium makes it impossible | 锝半衰期太过短暂以至于不可能 |
[35:33] | to gather a pure sample. | 提取到纯的样本 |
[35:35] | Which is why I thought | 所以我就想到了 |
[35:36] | this snapshot of technetium in action, while not as good | 要捕捉正在起作用的锝元素 虽然不如 |
[35:40] | as an actual sample, | 实际样本 |
[35:41] | could complement your periodic table collection. | 但应该也可以补充你的元素周期表收藏了 |
[35:46] | I’m touched. | 我好感动 |
[35:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:50] | I realize how quickly relationships can change and… | 我意识到人与人之间的关系变化得有多块 |
[35:55] | how important it is to value those we have right now. | 也意识到珍惜我们现有的关系很重要 |
[36:03] | I guess… | 我想 |
[36:05] | what I’m saying is… | 我想要说的是 |
[36:06] | I know. | 我明白 |
[36:08] | Back at ya. | 我也有同感 |
[36:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:16] | Um… could a diagonal blow | 成对角线的一击 |
[36:19] | cause the impact evidence | 会不会造成左侧额骨 |
[36:21] | on the left frontal bone and right clavicle? | 和右侧锁骨上的撞击痕迹呢 |
[36:24] | Yes. Which means the murder weapon would have | 会 也就是说凶器可能 |
[36:28] | had to slice through the subclavian artery. | 割穿锁骨下动脉 |
[36:30] | Causing the victim to bleed to death. | 使被害人失血过多而死亡 |
[36:33] | Uh, let’s see. | 来看看 |
[36:36] | Huh. Look at that. | 看呐 |
[36:38] | There’s something caught in the crevice of the wound. | 伤口裂缝里有东西 |
[36:41] | Oh. It looks like a shard of green glass. | 看起来像是绿色玻璃微粒 |
[36:45] | I hear someone discussing particulates? | 我听见有人提到了微粒 |
[36:47] | Perfect timing, Dr. Hodgins. | 你来得正好 哈金斯博士 |
[36:51] | What do you make of this? | 你觉得这个是什么 |
[36:57] | Well, judging from the density, | 从物质的密度判断 |
[36:59] | it’s pressure-ware glass, | 这是承压玻璃 |
[37:01] | made to withstand the force of carbonation. | 这种玻璃可以承受碳化压力 |
[37:04] | The murder weapon is a champagne bottle. | 凶器是香槟酒瓶 |
[37:07] | A thick-walled, curvilinear side terminating in a | 厚壁 曲线形 平底的物体 |
[37:10] | punted bottom is consistent with the fracture pattern. | 和造成这种骨折的凶器一致 |
[37:13] | And if the bottle broke on impact, | 如果酒瓶受到冲击而破碎 |
[37:15] | a shard could have sliced the subclavian artery. | 碎片可能就会割断锁骨下动脉 |
[37:17] | But we don’t have a champagne bottle | 但是收集到的证物里 |
[37:20] | in any of the collected evidence. | 并没有香槟酒瓶 |
[37:21] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这可说不好 |
[37:27] | So, I remember seeing this bottle | 我记得在发现尸体的河里 |
[37:29] | in the water where the body was found. | 见过这个酒瓶 |
[37:31] | But does the glass in the wound match? | 但那和伤口中的玻璃碎片吻合吗 |
[37:33] | – Definitely. – Hate to step on your toes, Curly, | -绝对的 -我不想惹你不高兴 |
[37:36] | but wouldn’t being underwater destroy all trace evidence? | 但是被水浸泡难道不会毁掉痕量证据吗 |
[37:39] | Well, that is where my Vacuum Metal | 这种时候我的真空金属淀积室 |
[37:41] | Deposition Chamber comes in. | 就派上用场了 |
[37:42] | So this can retrieve any surviving fingerprints, | 这个器械可以找回任何存留的指纹 |
[37:45] | even after prolonged immersion in water. | 即使证物被水浸泡过久 |
[37:48] | – I’m being punked, right? – No. | -你是在唬我吧 -没有 |
[37:50] | Not at all. Here, you do the honors and tell me. | 绝对没有 来 你来操作吧 |
[37:52] | Just spin that middle one to the right. | 只需把中间的旋钮向右转 |
[37:57] | So, aerosolized gold evaporates, | 雾化的金箔蒸发 |
[38:00] | creating a thin film which actually gets absorbed | 形成一层薄膜 而薄膜会被 |
[38:03] | by the sebaceous surfaces left by the fingerprint ridges. | 指纹纹线留下的皮脂层吸收 |
[38:06] | And coats the non-ridged surfaces. | 然后覆盖在没有纹理的平面上 |
[38:08] | And voila? We have ourselves a fingerprint. | 就这样 我们有指纹证据了 |
[38:17] | Your fingerprints are in the system | 我们的系统里有你的指纹 |
[38:19] | because you have a locksmith license. | 因为你持有锁匠执业证 |
[38:22] | Fine. So what? | 好吧 那又怎样 |
[38:24] | We found the champagne bottle you used to kill Leslie. | 我们找到了你用来杀死莱斯利的香槟酒瓶 |
[38:26] | We were able to lift prints from it, | 我们从酒瓶上提取到了指纹 |
[38:29] | as well as traces of Leslie’s blood. | 还有莱斯利的血迹 |
[38:32] | Leslie knew that you were a locksmith, | 莱斯利知道你是个锁匠 |
[38:33] | made you break into Scott’s home | 找你帮忙撬开斯科特家的门锁 |
[38:35] | and steal the Babe Ruth cookie jar. | 偷走了他的巴比·鲁斯曲奇罐 |
[38:37] | What went wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[38:44] | I thought she loved me. | 我以为她是爱我的 |
[38:48] | But after she got that jar, | 但她拿到那个罐子以后 |
[38:49] | I… I meant nothing to her. | 我就什么都不是了 |
[38:51] | She was like a drug addict or something. | 她就像个瘾君子 |
[38:53] | What about the champagne bottle? | 那个香槟酒瓶是怎么回事 |
[38:56] | I brought it over a couple of days later. | 几天后我带着香槟去找她 |
[38:59] | I was trying to win her back. | 我试着赢回她的心 |
[39:00] | But you didn’t. She rejected you once again. | 但你没做到 她又一次拒绝了你 |
[39:03] | So you killed her. | 于是你就杀了她 |
[39:04] | It was an accident! | 那是个意外 |
[39:07] | I tried talking to her, | 我试着跟她谈 |
[39:09] | but she was cleaning those stupid jars. | 但她在擦拭那些该死的罐子 |
[39:12] | So I took the champagne bottle, | 于是我拿起酒瓶 |
[39:14] | and I swung it to smash the jars, | 向那些罐子砸过去 |
[39:16] | but she lunged out in front to protect them. | 但她跳到罐子前面保护它们 |
[39:18] | To protect the things she didn’t realize were ruining her life. | 保护那些她不知道会毁掉她生命的东西 |
[39:21] | The bottle broke, the glass cut her throat. | 酒瓶碎了 玻璃割伤了她的喉咙 |
[39:24] | There was so much blood… | 她流了好多血 |
[39:26] | Oh, there was so much blood. | 好多好多血 |
[39:30] | God. | 天呐 |
[39:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:01] | Wow. This is like a dream I had once. | 这就像我曾经做过的一个美梦 |
[40:04] | Uh, happy hour was about to end, | 优惠时段要结束了 |
[40:06] | and I didn’t know what you liked, | 我又不知道你爱吃什么 |
[40:07] | so I just got everything. | 于是就把每样东西都点了 |
[40:08] | That is exactly what I like. | 这正是我喜欢的 |
[40:11] | I also didn’t know what you drank, | 我也不知道你爱喝什么 |
[40:12] | so I got you a beer, margarita and a Coke. | 所以我给你点了啤酒 鸡尾酒 和可乐 |
[40:16] | I feel like you can see into my soul. | 我感觉你能读懂我的灵魂深处 |
[40:20] | Well, dig in. | 开吃吧 |
[40:22] | To our, uh, first case together. | 敬我们一起合作的第一个案子 |
[40:24] | So that’s what this is, celebrating work. | 原来是为了这个 庆祝工作 |
[40:27] | ‘Cause I was afraid you might think it was a date. | 我还担心你会觉得这是个约会 |
[40:32] | A date? | 约会 |
[40:33] | No. Why would I think that? | 不 我为什么会那么想 |
[40:36] | Would I be pounding meatball sliders | 我会在约会时猛吃 |
[40:38] | on a date? | 迷你肉丸汉堡吗 |
[40:40] | We’re colleagues. | 我们是同事 |
[40:41] | We’re friends. | 是朋友 |
[40:43] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[40:45] | Well, they look good. | 看起来很美味 |
[40:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:50] | So, uh, do you think Booth and Brennan are gonna get a divorce? | 你觉得布斯和布纳恩会离婚吗 |
[40:55] | Those two? Never. | 他们两个吗 绝对不会 |
[40:57] | Pretty definite there, Superman. | 你好像很肯定 超人先生 |
[40:59] | Well, you know, Sweets wrote a book about them. | 斯维斯写过一本关于他们两个的书 |
[41:01] | He said that it was their friendship | 他说他们的感情是基于 |
[41:03] | that was the foundation of their relationship. | 两个人之间的友谊 |
[41:05] | Not the fickle nature of love. | 而不是浮躁易变的爱情 |
[41:09] | So it’s because they’re colleagues, friends? | 所以是因为他们是同事 以及朋友咯 |
[41:21] | It’s good work, Bones. | 干得漂亮 骨头 |
[41:23] | We’ve always made a good team. | 我们一直是个优秀的组合 |
[41:26] | Right. | 是的 |
[41:27] | Give Christine a kiss for me, and tell her I love her. | 帮我给克里斯汀一个吻 告诉她我爱她 |
[41:30] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[41:33] | If you wanted to come by, | 你可以过来看看 |
[41:36] | read her a book, tuck her in? | 给她读读书 掖被子 |
[41:41] | Thanks, but I-I can’t tonight. | 谢谢 但今晚我不行 |
[41:44] | Maybe tomorrow. | 明天吧 |
[41:48] | Sure. | 好的 |
[41:52] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:57] | Well, I guess if no one | 如果没有其他人 |
[41:59] | has anything else to say, | 要发言的话 |
[42:00] | I guess we’re done for the evening. | 我们今晚就到这里吧 |
[42:02] | – Thank you all for coming. – Hi. | -感谢你们的参与 -大家好 |
[42:13] | I’m, uh… | 我是… |
[42:16] | My name is Seeley, and I have a gambling addiction. | 我叫瑟雷 我赌博成瘾 |
[42:19] | Welcome, Seeley. | 欢迎你 瑟雷 |
[42:22] | I’m here today because, uh… | 我今天来这里是因为… |
[42:25] | I want to make things right, I want to get my life back. | 我想要弥补过错 我想恢复正常的生活 |
[42:30] | You see, I’ve, uh… | 是这样 我… |
[42:33] | I’ve hurt a lot of people in my life, | 我伤害了我生命中的很多人 |
[42:36] | especially my family. | 尤其是我的家人 |
[42:38] | I’ve, uh, betrayed them and put them in danger. | 我背叛了她们 使她们陷于危险 |
[42:44] | So… | 所以 |
[42:46] | I’m here to find a sense of resolution | 我来这里寻求一种悔过的决心 |
[42:49] | with that, so I can better understand… | 好让我能更好地 |
[42:53] | myself. | 看清自己 |