时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Paris real estate again, huh? | 又在看巴黎的房子啊 |
[00:04] | It’s ours. We are moving to Paris. | 这房子是咱的了 咱要搬去巴黎了 |
[00:09] | I’m here to collect on a debt– $30,000. | 我是来收债的 三万美元 |
[00:12] | Jimmy, your bookie, came here. I paid him everything you owe. | 你的赌注经纪人吉米来过 我把债都还清了 |
[00:15] | It was just a mistake, all right? | 这只是一时失误 |
[00:16] | Look, I made one bet, that was it. | 我就赌了那一把 真的 |
[00:18] | I need you to leave. | 请你离开这里 |
[00:20] | My name is Seeley, and I have a gambling addiction. | 我是瑟雷 我有赌瘾 |
[00:23] | Welcome, Seeley. | 欢迎 瑟雷 |
[00:24] | I have faith in you, Booth. | 我对你有信心 布斯 |
[00:26] | And I think you should stay the night with me. | 我觉得你今晚应该留下来 |
[00:40] | – Hi, Booth. – Hey, Bones. What is all this? | -早啊 布斯 -骨头 这都是啥 |
[00:45] | Those are job offers I’ve received. | 这些是我收到的工作邀请 |
[00:47] | Uh, proposals to run research facilities, | 请我去管理研究中心啊 |
[00:50] | university programs. | 大学科研项目什么的 |
[00:52] | All this happened when I was out of the house? | 我不在的时候发生了这么多事 |
[00:53] | Well, I’ve been getting job offers for years. | 我这些年一直接到各种工作邀请啊 |
[00:56] | You know that. So have you. | 你知道的啊 你不也一样吗 |
[00:58] | Okay, but you organized all of them so neatly, | 话是没错 可你全都整理得这么整齐 |
[01:02] | and you put little Post-its on everything. | 还全都贴上了便利贴 |
[01:03] | Look at this. “Definitely consider. | 看看这个 “绝对值得考虑 |
[01:04] | Great potential. Total autonomy.” | 极具潜力 拥有自主权” |
[01:06] | All right, well, oh, but in that case, I don’t think | 好吧 可是这份工作 |
[01:08] | I want to be constricted by an Ivy League setting. | 我可不想受常春藤那些规矩的约束 |
[01:12] | Right, I mean, look, I know that I… I screwed up | 我知道…我知道我搞砸了 |
[01:14] | with the gambling and everything, | 就因为我的赌博什么的 |
[01:15] | and I’m-I’m working hard on that and all, | 可我有在很努力地戒赌啊 |
[01:17] | but these are the types of decisions that we deal with | 但这种决定是咱俩必须一起决定的 |
[01:21] | and-and talk about, you know, together as a team. | 咱俩得像搭档一样 好好讨论一下啊 |
[01:23] | You were going to leave the FBI last year and move to Europe. | 你去年都要离开联调局 搬去欧洲了 |
[01:27] | You remember how great you felt about that? | 你还记得你那时候有多激动吗 |
[01:29] | There’s a big difference. | 这区别可大了 |
[01:30] | You know, I discussed that before I did anything. | 我在做出决定之前跟你讨论过的 |
[01:32] | And we’ll discuss this. | 那咱俩就讨论这个呗 |
[01:34] | I’ve compiled all of your job offers, too. | 我把你的工作邀请也都整理好了 |
[01:37] | You loved the idea of working at the NSA facility | 你不是想去国家安全局工作吗 |
[01:40] | in Kansas, and there’s a university there. | 就在堪萨斯 那里也有所大学啊 |
[01:44] | This is about Angela and Hodgins | 你这样是不是因为安琪拉和哈金斯 |
[01:45] | moving to Paris, isn’t it? | 要搬去巴黎了 |
[01:47] | No, Booth, this is about us. | 不 布斯 我是为了咱俩 |
[01:50] | We’ve been through a lot. | 咱们经历了太多波折 |
[01:51] | Your gambling, being in jail, shot. I… | 你的赌瘾 坐牢 中枪 我… |
[01:56] | The new baby. | 还有未出世的孩子 |
[01:58] | Don’t you think we might need a change? | 你不觉得我们也许需要做出点改变了吗 |
[02:08] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[02:10] | Yeah. Wait, wait, wait. Okay. | 嗯 等一下 好了 |
[02:11] | Where? All right. | 哪里 好的 |
[02:13] | Look, we’re-we’re on our way. | 我们这就出发 |
[02:14] | There’s a body found at Adam’s Park. | 亚当公园发现一具尸体 |
[02:17] | Okay, I’ll call Max | 好 我打给马克思 |
[02:18] | and have him take Christine to preschool. | 让他送克里斯汀去幼儿园 |
[02:20] | Right. Hey, Bones, this is what we do. | 好 骨头 就该这么做嘛 |
[02:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:27] | For now. | 目前是这样 |
[02:34] | Look, this is important work, all right? | 这工作可是很重要的 |
[02:36] | – Or don’t you think so anymore? – Of course I think so, | -你不这么认为了吗 -我当然知道它重要 |
[02:38] | but there are other important things | 但是还有很多更重要的事情 |
[02:39] | we could do that won’t get us killed. | 我们可以去做 还不至于死于非命啊 |
[02:41] | Okay, look, no one’s getting killed. | 没人会死于非命 |
[02:42] | That’s what you always say before the shooting starts. | 每次你说完这话就有人中枪了 |
[02:44] | Hey, whoa. Oh, God! | 神啊 |
[02:47] | What the hell happened here? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[02:48] | Well, the skin was neatly flayed to attract carrion. | 死者的皮肤被完全剥光 以招来食腐动物 |
[02:51] | Oh, extreme animal predation, but no observable bite marks. | 死者身体被动物啃食严重 却没有明显咬痕 |
[02:56] | Because this wasn’t rats or coyotes or raccoons. | 因为死者不是被老鼠 郊狼 浣熊咬的 |
[03:01] | Vultures. | 是秃鹫 |
[03:02] | – Yup, that’s right. – What are you still doing here, bug boy? | -没错 -你还在这儿干嘛 虫子男 |
[03:05] | I thought you were moving to Paris. | 你不是要搬去巴黎吗 |
[03:06] | Aren’t I entitled to a swan song? | 难道我就不能来破最后一案吗 |
[03:08] | The removal of the skin, the placement of the body. | 剥皮 以及尸体的放置 |
[03:11] | – This is precise work. – Almost as good as my work. | -都需要极其精准 -这技术都快赶上我了 |
[03:15] | Almost. | 不过还差点 |
[03:16] | The height of the nasal bridge | 死者鼻梁的高度 |
[03:17] | indicates the victim was male. | 表明死者是男性 |
[03:19] | The depth of the sternal rib endings | 胸肋末端的深度 |
[03:21] | indicates he was in his mid-20s. | 说明死者应该是25左右 |
[03:24] | Well, his body was posed. | 他的尸体被特意摆出了造型 |
[03:25] | This is some kind of a message. | 凶手是想传递什么信息吧 |
[03:26] | In ancient Egypt, grave robbers | 在古埃及 盗墓者 |
[03:29] | were flayed, impaled, and their hands were severed. | 会被剥皮 穿刺 双手也会被剁下 |
[03:33] | Well, this obelisk is Egyptian. | 这个方尖碑就是埃及的 |
[03:35] | Look, I’m just gonna say it. | 我就说一句啊 |
[03:36] | Okay, last time we saw something like this… | 上次我们见到这样的尸体… |
[03:38] | – It was Pelant. – Pelant. | -是普朗特干的 -普朗特 |
[03:39] | Pelant is dead. | 普朗特已经死了 |
[03:41] | I examined his remains. We all did. | 我给他验的尸 咱们都检查了他的尸体 |
[03:42] | Someone as brilliant as Pelant | 照普朗特这么聪明过人 |
[03:44] | with all the money he stole from you. | 再加上他从你那里偷走了那么多钱 |
[03:46] | He probably planned for the future. | 他很可能早就为未来做好了打算 |
[03:47] | So someone took over his work? | 所以有人继承了他的衣钵 |
[03:49] | Okay, look, it wasn’t work, okay? | 这可不是什么衣钵 好吗 |
[03:50] | Pelant was a killer, nothing more. | 普朗特就是个杀人凶手 仅此而已 |
[03:52] | Guys, there’s… | 各位 这里… |
[03:54] | there’s something in his throat. | 他喉咙里有东西 |
[04:02] | Flower. | 是花 |
[04:02] | Flower. Exactly what Pelant used to use | 花 普朗特以前就是用花 |
[04:04] | to send a message. | 来传递讯息的 |
[04:05] | Still have any doubt this has to do with him? | 你还觉得这事和他没关系吗 |
[04:07] | The flowers had specific messages. | 每朵花都有不同的花语 |
[04:09] | – What about this one? – This is a chiranthodendron. | -这朵花的花语是啥 -这是墨西哥手树 |
[04:12] | It means “Be warned.” | 它的花语是”警戒” |
[04:53] | The heart was gone, but there are still some bits and pieces | 心脏不见了 但死者的肺和肝脏 |
[04:56] | of the lungs and liver remaining. | 还有少许残留 |
[04:57] | Should be enough for a tox screen and DNA. | 应该够我做个毒理检测和基因检测 |
[05:00] | There’s no hemorrhagic staining on the rib incisions, | 肋骨切口处没有出血性染色 |
[05:03] | indicating the damage was postmortem. | 说明这些伤是死者死后才发生的 |
[05:06] | So he was flayed and cut | 所以凶手把他皮剥掉 切开他 |
[05:07] | in order to fit onto the obelisk. | 只是为了把他放到方尖碑上 |
[05:09] | Similar to how Pelant killed | 与普朗特杀死弗林探员 |
[05:11] | and placed Agent Flynn on the rock. | 并将他陈尸巨石的手法相似 |
[05:13] | – So we’re talking about a copycat. – Or a devotee. | -所以有可能是他的模仿者 -或者是信徒 |
[05:17] | You’ll need to work faster on that reconstruction, Dr. Edison. | 你得加快颅骨重建的速度了 埃迪森博士 |
[05:20] | I’m trying my best, but I’m no Angela. | 我在努力啊 可我又不是安琪拉 |
[05:22] | Well, no one is. | 没人比得过安琪拉 |
[05:23] | Oh, you don’t have to do that, Angela. | 你不用来工作的 安琪拉 |
[05:26] | Well, we don’t leave until next week, and if this is | 我们下周才走呢 如果这案子 |
[05:28] | somehow related to Pelant… | 和普朗特有关… |
[05:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:30] | Honestly, I can’t bear to see something done this badly. | 老实说 我只是不忍心看你搞得一塌糊涂 |
[05:34] | I’m insulted and yet grateful. | 我受到了侮辱 但还是心怀感激 |
[05:36] | Need an extra pair of hands? | 需要多个人手来帮忙吗 |
[05:37] | I was helping Hodgins pack up, | 我本来在帮哈金斯收拾行李 |
[05:39] | and Pelant was mentioned. | 听说了普朗特的事 |
[05:41] | Yes. Thank you, Mr. Bray. | 当然需要 谢谢你 布雷先生 |
[05:42] | The victim is in his late 20s, | 死者应该接近30岁 |
[05:45] | but the iliac crest is abnormally thin. | 但他的髂骨却异常的薄 |
[05:49] | Most likely a sign of osteomalacia. | 很可能是软骨病的症状 |
[05:51] | Indicating a Vitamin D deficiency. | 说明死者缺少维生素D |
[05:53] | Could be a lack of sunlight, poor diet. | 可能是由日照过少 饮食不均衡导致的 |
[05:56] | From the look of his musculature, I’d say both. | 从他的肌肉组织来看 这两点应该都是原因 |
[05:58] | I don’t think our victim got outside much. | 我觉得死者应该不怎么出门 |
[06:00] | – A shut-in. – Or someone held him captive. | -宅男 -或者是被人绑架了 |
[06:06] | I spent all night going over the Pelant files. | 我一整晚都在研究普朗特的案卷 |
[06:08] | I can’t believe this guy stalked your family for three years. | 简直不敢相信他竟然跟踪你们家三年了 |
[06:11] | I can’t believe somebody wants to keep this guy’s memory alive. | 我不敢相信有人竟然想留住他的回忆 |
[06:13] | Are you sure you’re up for dealing with Pelant again? | 你确定你可以再面对一次普朗特吗 |
[06:15] | I got a job to do, Aubrey. Let’s not make it | 这是我的工作 奥布里 别把这事 |
[06:17] | – more complicated, all right? – I’m just saying, | -搞得太复杂行不行 -我就这么说一下 |
[06:18] | I can take the lead on this if it hits too close to home. | 如果这案子和你牵连太大 我可以接下担子 |
[06:21] | You know, you and Dr. B just got back together. | 你也知道你和B博士刚刚才重归于好 |
[06:23] | And I really, really appreciate that, but, you know, | 我真的真的很感谢你 但你要知道 |
[06:25] | if someone’s coming after me and my family, | 如果有人要伤害我的家人 |
[06:27] | I’m the guy who’s gonna take him out. | 我一定要亲手把他抓起来 |
[06:29] | Seeley Booth. It does a body good to see you bright-eyed, | 瑟雷·布斯 看到你小眼发亮机警灵敏 |
[06:33] | bushy-tailed and back in the peak of health again. | 恢复健康 我真是身心愉悦啊 |
[06:35] | Good to see you, too, Caroline. | 我也很高兴见到你 卡罗琳 |
[06:36] | Now, how about you gentlemen walk me through what you have. | 现在 不如你们给我理一理案情吧 |
[06:39] | Well, it was a warning, the kind that Pelant used to give. | 这是个警告 就像普朗特以前那样 |
[06:42] | Remember that guy? | 还记得这家伙吗 |
[06:44] | A warning about what, and to who, cher? | 针对什么事和针对谁的警告 亲爱的 |
[06:46] | Could be as simple as money. | 可能只是想要钱这么简单 |
[06:47] | Hodgins’ money was never recovered. | 哈金斯的钱到目前为止都没有找回来 |
[06:49] | $4.6 billion. | 四十六亿美元 |
[06:50] | That’s a lot of cash that people would kill for. | 为了得到这么多钱 人们是不惜杀人的 |
[06:56] | You get an I.D. yet? | 你知道死者身份了吗 |
[06:57] | Aren’t you supposed to be packing? | 你不是应该在理东西吗 |
[06:59] | He won’t finish it until we solve this case. | 我们不把案子解决了他是不会好好理东西的 |
[07:01] | Our flight’s not until next week. | 我们要下周才飞呢 |
[07:03] | Okay, then I’ll take what I can get. | 既然这样 我就不客气了 |
[07:05] | Have you found any probative particulates? | 你找到可供检验的微粒了吗 |
[07:05] | 英语中”可供检验的”和”微粒”的字母开头都是p 这种修辞手法叫做押头韵 | |
[07:07] | Nice alliteration. | 这头韵押得不错 |
[07:09] | Well, just traces of gluten, cheese and tomato. | 我只发现了谷蛋白 芝士 还有番茄的残留 |
[07:12] | Pizza? | 披萨吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah. Yeah, so we know what he liked to eat, | 是啊 我们知道了他喜欢吃什么 |
[07:15] | just not where he was killed or how. | 但不知道他是在哪如何被杀的 |
[07:20] | Okay, got a match. | 好了 找到了 |
[07:22] | Franklin Holt. | 富兰克林·霍尔特 |
[07:23] | Independent computer consultant. | 独立电脑顾问 |
[07:25] | Computers and Pelant. I don’t like this. | 电脑再加上普朗特 我不喜欢这个组合 |
[07:29] | Still can’t believe you used to do this with Dr. Brennan. | 我还是不敢相信你以前会带布纳恩博士一起来 |
[07:31] | – It’s so dangerous. – Bones isn’t afraid of anything, | -这太危险了 -骨头什么都不怕 |
[07:33] | you know, but now that she’s pregnant… | 但她现在怀孕了… |
[07:36] | Didn’t the landlord say that Holt lived alone? | 房东不是说霍尔特一个人住吗 |
[07:40] | She did. | 她是这么说的 |
[07:49] | There’s blood on the wall, Booth, and a woman inside. | 墙上有血迹 布斯 有个女人在里面 |
[07:52] | That’s a lot of blood. | 这些血可真不少 |
[08:00] | FBI. Come out with your hands up. | 联邦调查局 举手出来 |
[08:11] | All right, let’s go. Get up. Up you go. Huh? Sit. | 好了 我们走 起来 走起来 坐下 |
[08:13] | What part of “FBI” Did you not understand? | “联邦调查局”五个字你听不懂吗 |
[08:15] | You see that? FBI. | 看到没有 联邦调查局 |
[08:17] | Anyone can say “FBI.” | 谁都能声称自己是”联邦调查局” |
[08:19] | – What are you doing here? – Looking for Franklin. | -你在这里做什么 -我在找富兰克林 |
[08:21] | And then I saw the blood. I was calling 911. | 我看到了血迹 我刚才在报警 |
[08:24] | What happened to him? Where is he? | 他出什么事了 他在哪里 |
[08:25] | – First of all, who the hell are you? – Leelah. | -你先回答我 你到底是谁 -莉娜 |
[08:27] | Leelah Strawn. | 莉娜·斯特朗 |
[08:28] | Franklin and me were going out, | 我和富兰克林在约会 |
[08:29] | and I didn’t hear from him for a couple of days, | 但他好几天都没和我联系了 |
[08:31] | so I-I came over. | 我就过来看看 |
[08:33] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:34] | He’s been murdered. | 他被人谋杀了 |
[08:36] | – Franklin? – Yeah. | -富兰克林吗 -是的 |
[08:38] | – Oh, God. – So, uh, | -天啊 -话说 |
[08:40] | did he have any threats against him recently? | 最近有人威胁过他吗 |
[08:42] | Franklin? | 富兰克林吗 |
[08:43] | Not-not that he told me. | 他…他没和我提过 |
[08:44] | I mean, he barely saw anyone. | 他都不怎么和人接触 |
[08:46] | He was an I.T. guy, but he did everything from here. | 他是技术人员 他就在这里工作 |
[08:50] | I’ll call the squints. | 我打电话通知斜眼小分队 |
[08:52] | Need to sweep the house for evidence. | 要搜查这个房子 寻找证物 |
[08:59] | Well, I was right about the pizza. | 披萨 被我说中了 |
[09:01] | Well, Booth said there was a struggle. | 布斯说这里发生过厮打 |
[09:04] | He was clearly right about that. | 很明显 他是对的 |
[09:06] | Well, there’s blood and tissue all over the room, so I concur. | 我也同意 血和组织溅得到处都是 |
[09:09] | Every hard drive is gone, and there are no thumb drives | 硬盘全都不见了 我也没看到优盘 |
[09:12] | or SD cards either. He was cleaned out. | 或是存储卡 有人把他的东西都拿走了 |
[09:14] | So he must have been killed for information on these computers. | 他一定是因为电脑上存储的信息被杀的 |
[09:17] | What should we take back to the lab, Dr. Saroyan? | 瑟罗博士 我们应该把什么带回实验室 |
[09:20] | Everything. | 全部带回去 |
[09:24] | Look, I d– I don’t know about all this, okay? | 听着 我…我什么都不知道 好吗 |
[09:26] | Franklin and me–we met online | 我和富兰克林是在网上认识的 |
[09:28] | because we both liked Call of Duty. | 我们都喜欢玩《使命召唤》 |
[09:30] | We’d get together at his place, order pizza, | 我们经常在他那里消磨时间 叫点披萨 |
[09:32] | play and… hook up. | 玩游戏 还会…亲热亲热 |
[09:35] | He ever mention someone named Pelant? | 他有没有提过一个叫”普朗特”的人 |
[09:37] | Is that the guy at that investment place? | 是不是那个在投资公司的男的 |
[09:39] | What investment place? | 什么投资公司 |
[09:40] | Kevin Dunlop Investments, I think it was called. | 好像是叫 凯文·邓禄普投资公司 |
[09:43] | The I.T. guy there– Franklin had him fired, | 那边有个技术人员 富兰克林害他被炒了 |
[09:46] | so he kept threatening him online. | 那个人一直在网上威胁他 |
[09:49] | But threats like that, they’re usually just noise, right? | 但这种威胁 一般只是虚张声势 对吧 |
[09:52] | Maybe not this time. | 或许这次不是 |
[10:00] | I thought you were coming home for dinner. | 我还以为你会回家吃饭 |
[10:02] | Well, I left work. | 我下了班 |
[10:03] | I… You know, I had to get out and, uh, go for a walk. | 我…我想出去 散散心 |
[10:06] | I just… I lost track of time. | 我只是…忘了时间了 |
[10:09] | The case? | 因为这个案子 |
[10:11] | Yeah. Yup. | 是的 是的 |
[10:12] | I heard the girlfriend was right. | 我听说他的女朋友说的是实话 |
[10:14] | The victim was brought in to Dunlop Investments | 被害人受邀去邓禄普投资公司 |
[10:18] | to check out the computer security. | 检查他们的计算机安全 |
[10:20] | Yeah, he found a lot of holes in the system, | 是的 他找到了很多系统漏洞 |
[10:22] | so Dunlop ended up firing the head of security, | 最后邓禄普公司开除了他们的安全主管 |
[10:25] | Owen Ellickson. | 欧文·埃里克森 |
[10:28] | Listen, Bones, I got to… | 听着 骨头 我得… |
[10:30] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[10:31] | I-I just feel like… | 我…我只是觉得 |
[10:33] | Look, I know that we’re in the middle of a case here | 听着 我知道我们正在调查案件 |
[10:35] | and everything, but what you were saying earlier… | 诸如此类的 但你之前说的话… |
[10:41] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[10:44] | It’s right. | 你说的是对的 |
[10:44] | I’m… | 我… |
[10:48] | This is my last case. | 这会是我最后一个案子 |
[10:51] | – Are you sure, Booth? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 布斯 -是的 |
[10:52] | You know what? I made some really bad choices recently, | 你知道吗 最近我真的做错了很多事 |
[10:55] | but this one feels really good. | 但这件事我觉得很好 |
[10:57] | It just feels right. | 我觉得它是正确的选择 |
[11:00] | You could take the job at the NSA | 你可以在国家安全局工作 |
[11:03] | and I could take over the department at Fulton. | 我也可以接管富尔顿那边的部门 |
[11:05] | They’d give me unlimited funds. | 他们会源源不断给我资金 |
[11:08] | Or we could just have a baby and live our lives | 或者我们也能生个孩子 过我们自己的生活 |
[11:10] | and be happy. | 幸福快乐 |
[11:14] | – That sounds so good. – Right? | -这听上去太美好了 -对吧 |
[11:16] | But I don’t want you to do anything that you don’t… | 但我不希望你勉强自己做你不… |
[11:18] | No, I want to, I do. | 不 我希望这样 真的 |
[11:22] | It’s Aubrey. | 是奥布里的电话 |
[11:23] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[11:24] | Right, okay. | 是啊 好的 |
[11:25] | Got it. He found Ellickson. | 知道了 他找到埃里克森了 |
[11:33] | Franklin Holt was trying to destroy me. | 富兰克林·霍尔特试图毁掉我 |
[11:35] | But I didn’t kill him. | 但我没杀他 |
[11:36] | I’m just a I.T. guy. Guys like me don’t kill people. | 我只是个技术人员 我们这种人不杀人 |
[11:39] | Christopher Pelant was once just an I.T. Guy. | 克里斯托弗·普朗特曾经也只是个技术人员 |
[11:43] | Pelant? What does Pelant have to do with me? | 普朗特 普朗特和我有什么关系 |
[11:46] | Judging by your computer, | 根据你电脑里的信息来看 |
[11:47] | you seemed a little obsessed with him. | 你看上去有点对他着了魔 |
[11:49] | We found a history of his hacks, | 在你电脑里我们找到了他历史黑客记录 |
[11:51] | details of his murders– very creepy stuff. | 他犯下的谋杀的细节…都是很诡异的东西 |
[11:54] | The guy might have been evil, but he was a genius. | 这个人或许是个恶魔 但他同时也是天才 |
[11:57] | $4 billion gone without leaving a trace? | 四十亿就这么无翼而飞 |
[12:00] | You’ve got to admit, that’s pretty awesome. | 你得承认 这蛮给力的 |
[12:01] | Sounds like you want to keep his “awesome” work alive. | 听上去你想延续他”给力”的工作啊 |
[12:04] | If you mean find out how he did it, sure. | 如果你是指想弄明白他是怎么做到的 当然 |
[12:06] | Having a skill like that, I could write my own ticket. | 我要是有这种技术 我就可以自订身价了 |
[12:08] | So how exactly did Holt get you fired? | 霍尔特到底是怎么害你被解雇的 |
[12:12] | He broke into a server at Dunlop Investments | 他黑进了邓禄普投资公司的一个服务器 |
[12:14] | and said it was my fault because I’d made them vulnerable, | 并声称这是我的责任 是我让它们易被入侵 |
[12:17] | which was crap. | 简直是满嘴谎话 |
[12:18] | That server– Dunlop wouldn’t let me touch it. | 那些服务器 邓禄普根本不让我碰一下 |
[12:21] | How was I supposed to make it secure? | 那我怎么保障它们的安全 |
[12:23] | You were head of security. | 你是信息安全主管 |
[12:25] | Why wouldn’t you be allowed to secure it? | 为什么不让你保障它们的安全 |
[12:27] | Dunlop Investments, dude. | 这可是邓禄普投资公司啊 伙计 |
[12:29] | They handle money from every dictator and scumbag in the world. | 他们为世界各地的独裁者和败类理财 |
[12:33] | Dunlop wanted that info protected even from me. | 他们希望这些信息保密 甚至不让我知道 |
[12:36] | So you think you got fired | 这么说 你认为你被解雇 |
[12:37] | because you were getting too close? | 是因为你太接近真相了 |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:42] | And… maybe Holt got killed because… | 还有…或许霍尔特被杀是因为 |
[12:45] | he got even closer. | 他比我还接近真相 |
[12:52] | This is very good work on the thorax. | 胸腔处理得非常好 |
[12:54] | Goes a lot faster when there’s two of us. | 人多力量大嘛 |
[12:55] | We found kerf marks on both the scapulas | 我们在两侧肩胛骨和胸骨柄下缘 |
[12:57] | and on the inferior margin of the manubrium. | 都发现了切痕 |
[13:00] | These kerf marks are from one of Pelant’s victims. | 这是被普朗特杀害的死者之一身上的切痕 |
[13:03] | They appear to be a match. | 两者吻合 |
[13:09] | Well, you are correct, Mr. Bray. | 你说得对 布雷先生 |
[13:12] | The killer used the same type of bone saw that Pelant did. | 凶手用的骨锯跟普朗特用的是同一种 |
[13:15] | This is a perfect imitation. | 这是个完美的模仿 |
[13:18] | What do you see, Dr. Brennan? | 你怎么看 布纳恩博士 |
[13:20] | Do you want to be a student forever, Mr. Bray? | 你想永远当学生吗 布雷先生 |
[13:23] | Uh, no, of-of course not. | 不 当然不想 |
[13:25] | Then take a look for yourself. | 那你就自己好好看看 |
[13:26] | See what others wouldn’t. | 找出别人看不到的东西 |
[13:28] | I’m not gonna always be here to bail you out. | 我不可能永远在这里帮你们解围 |
[13:29] | The same goes for you, Dr. Edison. | 埃迪森博士 你也一样 |
[13:31] | I’m already a doctor. | 我已经是个博士了 |
[13:33] | Then show us why. | 那就拿出博士的样子来 |
[13:35] | There’s a subtle | 在这些纹路之间 |
[13:35] | differentiation between the striae. | 有一处微小的不同 |
[13:39] | Yes. And the ones on the manubrium… | 是的 而垂管上的纹路 |
[13:44] | appear to have a slight waver to them. | 看上去像是遇到了轻微的摇动 |
[13:47] | These are hesitation marks. | 这些是犹豫的痕迹 |
[13:48] | Pelant never hesitated. | 普朗特从来不会犹豫 |
[13:50] | The killer mimicked Pelant’s technique, but doesn’t share | 凶手模仿了普朗特的技术 |
[13:52] | – Pelant’s enthusiasms. – Precisely. | -但却无法模仿他的热情 -说得很对 |
[13:54] | This is someone who is questioning their actions. | 此人质疑自己的行为 |
[13:56] | Which makes him vulnerable. | 这就使他变得脆弱了 |
[14:01] | Ellickson pointed us to, uh, Dunlop Investments. | 埃里克森指引我们去调查邓禄普投资公司 |
[14:04] | I know, | 我知道 |
[14:04] | and Dunlop is protected by about a thousand lawyers. | 邓禄普正被一千名律师保护着呢 |
[14:07] | That’s how he can stay so dirty and not smell. | 这就是他为什么干那么脏的事却不被发现 |
[14:10] | That’s probably where Hodgins’ money wound up, | 哈金斯的钱可能就落入了那里 |
[14:12] | you know, the money that Pelant stole. | 你知道 就是普朗特偷走的那笔钱 |
[14:15] | Are you gonna let Aubrey question him alone, too? | 你打算也让奥布里一个人去审问他吗 |
[14:18] | You know, Aubrey’s a good agent. | 你知道 奥布里是个很好的探员 |
[14:19] | He led us to Dunlop. | 是他帮我们找到了邓禄普 |
[14:22] | What’s happening, cher? | 发生什么事了 亲爱的 |
[14:24] | No way you take a step back on | 你不可能会毫无理由地退出 |
[14:26] | a Pelant case for no reason. | 一起有关普朗特的案子 |
[14:31] | I want to see how things go without me. | 我想知道没有我的话事情会怎样 |
[14:34] | Without you? | 没有你的话 |
[14:54] | This is between you and me, for now, | 我现在只是私下和你说说 |
[14:56] | but, uh… | 不过呢 |
[14:58] | this is gonna be my last case. | 这将会是我的最后一个案子 |
[15:03] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的天 |
[15:05] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会是认真的吧 |
[15:09] | Look, there are still a few places on me | 听着 我身上还有一些地方 |
[15:11] | that haven’t been shot or broken, | 没有受到枪击或是骨折过 |
[15:12] | and I’d like to keep it that way | 我希望把这个状态保持下去 |
[15:15] | for as long as I can. | 越久越好 |
[15:19] | There’s a lot of good agents here. | 这里还有很多很优秀的探员 |
[15:22] | A lot better than me. | 他们比我好得多 |
[15:24] | You shut up, Seeley Booth. | 你给我闭嘴 瑟雷·布斯 |
[15:26] | There is no one better than you. | 没有人比你更优秀 |
[15:33] | But I’ll act like there is if you want me to. | 不过如果你想要的话 我会假装有 |
[15:37] | This isn’t easy for me. | 做这个决定对我来说并不容易 |
[15:38] | Easier than it is for me, | 总比我好一点吧 |
[15:40] | because you chose it and I didn’t. | 因为这是你选择的 又不是我选择的 |
[15:44] | Look, I’m still gonna be here until we, you know, | 听着 在我们抓住凶手之前 |
[15:46] | – catch whoever did this. – Oh, don’t tell me that, | -我还是会留在这里的 -别跟我说 |
[15:48] | or I might make sure this bastard gets away. | 不然我一定会让这个混蛋逃之夭夭的 |
[15:58] | So what do you need from me? | 那么你需要我做什么 |
[16:02] | Ah, a little Justice Department muscle | 在我们去跟邓禄普谈话的时候 |
[16:05] | when we go talk to Dunlop. | 我想要借助一点司法部门的力量 |
[16:12] | All of his computer equipment is useless. | 他的电脑设备完全是无用的 |
[16:14] | The drives are gone, the memory chips are fried. | 驱动器不见了 内存芯片也被烧毁了 |
[16:17] | Whoever went through Holt’s stuff took everything | 那个翻了霍尔特的东西的人把所有资料都拿走了 |
[16:19] | and left us with nothing. | 什么都没给我们留下 |
[16:20] | It’s hard to believe a computer hacker that brilliant | 很难相信一个如此聪明的电脑黑客 |
[16:22] | would allow his work to be stolen that easily. | 会允许他的工作这么容易就被偷走 |
[16:24] | Yeah, and I’ve been through everything. | 是啊 我每一样都仔细检查过了 |
[16:25] | The solid state chips on his microwave and TV, | 包括他的微波炉 电视机和时钟上的 |
[16:29] | – the clocks… – Oh, my God. Strange Brew? | -固体芯片 -我的天 《神奇酒酿》 |
[16:31] | I love this movie. | 我爱这部电影 |
[16:32] | Daisy. What are you doing here? | 黛西 你在这里做什么 |
[16:34] | I came to say au revoir. | 我是来跟你们说拜拜的 |
[16:36] | – Not good-bye. – Oh, Daisy… | -不是再见 -黛西 |
[16:38] | You dear, sweet, wonderful woman. | 你这个可爱 甜美 了不起的女人 |
[16:40] | It’s not that big a deal. I-I was close by, so… | 这没什么 我正好在附近 所以 |
[16:43] | – You found it. – Well, I’m sure you can get | -你找到了 -我敢保证你能在易趣上 |
[16:44] | a copy on eBay. | 买到这部电影的录像带 |
[16:45] | No, no. The tape. | 不 不 我是说这盘带子本身 |
[16:47] | He must have put the data on the tape, | 他肯定把数据都放在那盘录像带上了 |
[16:48] | because no one would look here. | 因为没有人会在这里找的 |
[16:52] | I think this is it. I think I got it. | 我看肯定是这个了 我想我找到了 |
[16:53] | Why are you guys still working? | 你们怎么还在工作 |
[16:54] | I thought you were done. Yeah. | 我以为你们已经做完了 是的 |
[16:56] | We, uh, we will be soon, | 是的 我们马上就做完了 |
[16:57] | but this might be Pelant’s work. | 但这有可能是普朗特干的好事 |
[16:59] | Daisy, | 黛西 |
[17:00] | if you’re not busy, we could use an extra pair of eyes. | 如果你不太忙的话 我们这里正缺人呢 |
[17:02] | Coming. | 来啦 |
[17:05] | Mr. Dunlop, we suspect your firm | 邓禄普先生 我们怀疑你的公司 |
[17:07] | handled Pelant’s account, worth $4.6 billion. | 处理了普朗特价值46亿美元的账户 |
[17:10] | $4.6 billion? | 46亿美元 |
[17:12] | I think I’d know if I managed an account | 我想如果我处理了这么大的账户 |
[17:14] | – with that amount. – Right. | -我应该会知道的 -是啊 |
[17:15] | Owen Ellickson said there were servers | 欧文·埃里克森说有几个服务器 |
[17:16] | he wasn’t even allowed to access, | 他甚至都无权访问 |
[17:18] | you know, even though he was the senior security officer. | 你知道 即使他已经是高级安全主管了 |
[17:21] | Mr. Ellickson was bitter | 埃里克森被炒了之后 |
[17:22] | after being fired; you can’t trust him. | 一直忿忿不平的 你不能信任他 |
[17:24] | There is no $4.6 billion account. | 没有什么价值46亿美元的账户 |
[17:28] | Now, I’m a very busy man, so… | 好了 我是个大忙人 所以… |
[17:30] | Nope. | 不行 |
[17:30] | Nope, not yet. | 不行 还没结束呢 |
[17:32] | This guy’s driving me crazy, | 这人要把我逼疯了 |
[17:33] | parsing his words like my father. | 跟我爸一样 就爱计较语词 |
[17:35] | If you have daddy issues, Agent Aubrey, | 如果你有父亲阴影 奥布里探员 |
[17:36] | perhaps a visit to a shrink | 也许去找心理医生 |
[17:38] | is gonna be more advantageous than talking to me. | 会比跟我谈要有用得多呢 |
[17:40] | My father is Philip Aubrey. Maybe you’ve heard of him. | 我父亲叫菲利普·奥布里 或许你听说过他 |
[17:44] | He stole billions from his clients, | 他从客户那里偷了几十亿 |
[17:46] | so I know how this works. | 所以我知道你们是怎么运作的 |
[17:47] | So you say that you don’t have an account worth 4.6, | 你说你没有一个值46亿的账户 |
[17:50] | because today the value might be | 因为今天这个账户 |
[17:51] | 4.63 or 4.8. | 可能值46.3亿或是48亿 |
[17:53] | So, in your twisted little mind, you’ve told the truth. | 所以你扭曲的小脑瓜认为自己说了实话 |
[17:56] | And if the account’s in the name of some holding company, | 而如果这个账户是某个控股公司名下的 |
[17:58] | then you can honestly report | 那你就可以诚实地汇报 |
[17:59] | that you don’t have anything that belongs | 说你手头没有任何属于 |
[18:01] | to Christopher Pelant and Associates. | 克里斯托弗·普朗特和他同伙的东西 |
[18:03] | Now, you should know that I actually helped | 你应该知道 我协助警方抓获了 |
[18:04] | bring down my own father, Mr. Dunlop. | 我自己的父亲 邓禄普先生 |
[18:08] | So bringing you down will be a piece of cake. | 所以要把你抓起来简直跟吃蛋糕一样容易 |
[18:12] | And as my friends here | 而这里坐着我的朋友 |
[18:13] | can attest, I love cake. | 他们可以证明 我很爱吃蛋糕 |
[18:15] | This is harassment, Ms. Julian. | 这是骚扰 吉莉安女士 |
[18:17] | My attorneys will be talking to you. | 我的律师会跟你们谈的 |
[18:18] | Oh, no, cher. | 不 亲爱的 |
[18:19] | You haven’t seen harassment yet. | 你还没见过骚扰是什么样的呢 |
[18:21] | You see, we have a dead man | 你看 这里有一具尸体 |
[18:23] | and need a suspect. | 我们需要一个嫌犯 |
[18:24] | And all the evidence points to you– | 而所有的证据都指向你 |
[18:25] | circumstantial at best but enough for us | 虽然最多不过是些间接证据 但足以 |
[18:27] | to get an arrest warrant. | 让我们取得逮捕令 |
[18:29] | And since you seem to hide money | 既然你好像在帮毒贩 |
[18:30] | for drug lords and dictators, | 和独裁者藏钱 |
[18:31] | I can’t imagine what they’d do to you | 我无法想象如果我们把你牵扯进 |
[18:33] | if we hauled you in on a murder charge. | 一起谋杀案中 他们将会怎样对待你 |
[18:40] | It’s gone. | 钱已经没有了 |
[18:43] | Two days ago, | 两天以前 |
[18:44] | when you found the body, the account disappeared. | 就在你们发现尸体的时候 那个账户不见了 |
[18:46] | Every penny. | 一分钱都没有了 |
[18:49] | It just vanished. | 就这么消失了 |
[18:51] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[18:52] | You can look on the server. | 你们可以在服务器上找 |
[18:56] | Well, I was right. The information was encrypted | 我说对了 信息被译成密码 |
[18:58] | and stored on Strange Brew, which is aptly named. | 存储在《神奇酒酿》里面 这名字真贴切 |
[19:01] | Will you be able to decrypt it before you leave? | 你走前能把它破译出来吗 |
[19:04] | Well, the whole tape would take months, | 要破译整盘袋子得花几个月呢 |
[19:06] | but I’ve set up an algorithm that sifts for anyone | 但我设置了一个算法 可以筛选出 |
[19:09] | Booth suspects. | 布斯怀疑的每个嫌犯 |
[19:10] | I’m just trying to get enough info on it | 我只想从中获得足够的信息 |
[19:12] | so we can solve this before we leave. | 这样我们就可以在走之前解决这个案子 |
[19:16] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:19] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:21] | This will be our last case, too, Angela. | 这也将是我们俩的最后一个案子 安琪拉 |
[19:25] | Booth and mine. | 布斯和我的 |
[19:26] | It’s fitting that it’s related to Pelant. | 这件案子和普朗特有关 还挺合适 |
[19:32] | Wait a minute. You’re quitting? | 慢着 你要辞职吗 |
[19:34] | Well, I’ll always be a forensic anthropologist, | 我会一直做法医人类学家 |
[19:37] | but Booth and I… | 但布斯和我 |
[19:41] | after all that we’ve been through lately, | 经历了最近这一切 |
[19:43] | and with the baby coming, we, | 加上孩子要降生 我们 |
[19:45] | like you, need a change. | 像你们一样 想有所变化 |
[19:48] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:50] | You want to leave, too? | 你也要走吗 |
[19:54] | I prefer to describe it | 我倾向于将之描述为 |
[19:55] | as entering a phase of discovery, | 踏入一个探索发现 |
[19:58] | of embracing the unknown. | 拥抱未知的新阶段 |
[20:00] | Which, as you know, | 如你所知 这个 |
[20:01] | is where all the greatest | 也是所有伟大 |
[20:04] | scientific advancements come from. | 科学进步的源泉 |
[20:08] | Which will not be taking place here, | 你说的新阶段不会在这儿 |
[20:10] | which is leaving. | 你要离开 |
[20:14] | Right. Yes. | 没错 |
[20:20] | Okay. Wow. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | So there were E-mails | 富兰克林·霍尔特 |
[20:23] | between Franklin Holt and Owen Ellickson. | 和欧文·埃里克森间有过邮件往来 |
[20:26] | They were working together. | 他们在合伙做事 |
[20:28] | I’ll let Booth know. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[20:30] | Dr. Brennan, | 布纳恩博士 |
[20:30] | when were you planning on telling me? | 你之前打算什么时候跟我说 |
[20:35] | I… wasn’t sure. | 我也不确定 |
[20:39] | Because… | 因为 |
[20:42] | you’re not merely my superior, | 你不仅是我的上级 |
[20:44] | but you are also my friend. | 也是我的朋友 |
[20:47] | The thought of hurting you… | 想到可能伤害你 |
[20:55] | Clearly this is not my area of expertise, | 显然我不擅长这个 |
[20:59] | and for that I apologize | 对此我很抱歉 |
[21:02] | and hope that you can forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[21:06] | Of course. I just… | 当然 我只是 |
[21:11] | You should probably tell Booth about Ellickson. | 你还是跟布斯说说埃里克森的事吧 |
[21:20] | What is happening? | 这什么情况呀 |
[21:23] | Based on the blood spatter at the crime scene, | 根据犯罪现场飞溅的血迹 |
[21:25] | Cam thinks Holt was shot. | 凯认为有人朝霍尔特开枪了 |
[21:26] | But there’s no evidence of trauma | 但尸体上找不到 |
[21:27] | from a projectile anywhere on the body. | 入射导致的外伤 |
[21:29] | Which means it’s likely that the bullet | 这说明很可能子弹 |
[21:31] | was lodged in an area of the body | 射进的部位已经被切走了 |
[21:32] | cut away to accommodate the obelisk. | 因为要把尸体插到锥形石碑上 |
[21:34] | No better way to obscure a bullet wound | 把中枪位置附近所有东西都切走 |
[21:35] | than to cut out everything around it. | 这是隐藏伤口最好的法子 |
[21:37] | No, not everything. | 也不是所有东西 |
[21:38] | There are radiating fractures on the left scapula. | 左肩胛骨上有放射状骨折 |
[21:42] | Look at the medial portion of the fractures. | 看骨折裂痕内部 |
[21:44] | Hemorrhagic staining indicates the damage was perimortem, | 出血性染色表明伤害发生在死前 |
[21:47] | mostly likely caused by hydrostatic shock | 很可能是由子弹带来的 |
[21:49] | from the bullet. | 静水压冲击所致 |
[21:50] | He was definitely shot. | 他肯定被射中了 |
[21:51] | Yes, but what we still can’t explain is this: | 没错 但仍然没有解释这个 |
[21:54] | when the remains were cut to obscure the gunshot, | 凶手切掉遗体的一部分来掩饰枪击 |
[21:57] | the killer didn’t follow the natural curve of the bones. | 但他没有顺着骨头的自然形态来切 |
[22:00] | He could’ve adjusted his instrument | 其实他只需要把工具 |
[22:01] | just a few millimeters | 稍微调整几毫米 |
[22:03] | and then cut through tendons to the bone. | 然后穿过肌腱切到骨头 |
[22:05] | Which would’ve been faster and easier. | 这样操作其实更快更简单 |
[22:07] | Dr. Brennan’s gonna expect us to know what happened here. | 布纳恩博士肯定希望我们弄清楚怎么回事 |
[22:09] | If there was so much expertise required | 既然需要那么多专业技能 |
[22:11] | to remove the victim’s midsection, | 来移除死者上身的中间部位 |
[22:13] | why was it done in the worst possible way? | 为什么操作得那么糟糕呢 |
[22:22] | This pizza is covered with Cladosporium. | 披萨上都是支孢霉属 |
[22:24] | Ooh, one of my least favorite molds. | 我最不喜欢的霉菌 |
[22:26] | Well, give me a second, and you are gonna love it. | 给我点时间 你会爱上它 |
[22:28] | So, Cladosporium produces filaments, which if you’re cool, | 支孢霉属会造细丝 想酷点可以这么说 |
[22:32] | you call hyphae, at a constant rate. | 可以称之为菌丝 造丝速度恒定 |
[22:35] | Now, based on the amount of hyphae growth on this pizza, | 根据披萨上的菌丝生长总量 |
[22:39] | tells me that it was delivered | 我知道它是在 |
[22:40] | to the victim the night he was killed. | 死者遇害当晚送达 |
[22:42] | So he was murdered sometime after it was delivered. | 所以他在披萨送到后某个时间被杀 |
[22:45] | Well, based on the length of these fellas, | 根据这些小家伙的长度 |
[22:47] | I would say it was sometime between 8:00 and 10:00 p.M. | 我推断是在晚上八点到十点 |
[22:50] | Impressive as always, Dr. Hodgins. | 还是那么令人叹为观止 哈金斯博士 |
[22:54] | And now, if you are done, you can continue to pack. | 如果工作都完成 你可以继续收拾了 |
[22:58] | You anxious to get rid of me? | 那么着急甩掉我吗 |
[23:00] | If it were up to me, I’d never let you go. | 如果由我说了算 才不会放你走 |
[23:02] | Oh, man. That sounds good. | 伙计 这话真中听 |
[23:04] | But Angie… | 可安琪 |
[23:06] | I would do anything for her. | 我愿意为她做任何事 |
[23:09] | Well, you’re a good man. | 你真是好男人 |
[23:11] | And change is good, right? | 而且改变一下也挺好 对吧 |
[23:12] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:14] | I mean… with you two and Dr. Brennan leaving, | 你们两人离开 布纳恩博士也走了 |
[23:17] | I have to convince myself. | 我不得不说服自己 |
[23:18] | “Dr. Brennan leaving”? | “布纳恩博士也走了” |
[23:20] | Oh, you didn’t know? | 你还不知道 |
[23:21] | Sorry. I… thought… I just found out. | 抱歉 我以为 我也才知道 |
[23:26] | No, that… that’s impossible, Cam. | 那不可能 凯 |
[23:27] | No matter what she said, she’s not gonna leave. | 不管她怎么说的 她才不会离开 |
[23:29] | This lab is her life. | 这实验室就像她的生命 |
[23:31] | From your lips. | 真那样就好了 |
[23:33] | Anyway, I’ll find someone to help finish up. | 我去找其他人来做完 |
[23:35] | No, I can do it. | 我可以做 |
[23:37] | I still have to compile the particulates | 我还要从锥形石碑上 |
[23:38] | from the obelisk, so… | 搜集微粒 所以 |
[23:41] | Take your time. | 不着急 |
[23:50] | What was it, Ellickson, huh? You killed Holt | 怎么回事 埃里克森 你杀了霍尔特 |
[23:52] | so all the other hackers wouldn’t | 其他黑客就不会 |
[23:53] | tap into Pelant’s money? | 染指普朗特的钱了吗 |
[23:55] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[23:56] | So what about the E-mails between the two of you? | 那你们之间的电子邮件怎么解释 |
[23:59] | Who wrote those? | 谁写的呢 |
[24:02] | You can’t just go into my accounts | 没有搜查证或者传票 |
[24:04] | without a warrant or a subpoena. | 你们不能随便进我的账号 |
[24:05] | I know my rights. | 我清楚自己的权利 |
[24:06] | Look, you don’t need a warrant | 但是检查凶案被害者的电脑 |
[24:07] | to go through a murder victim’s computer. | 并不需要申请搜查证 |
[24:09] | Now we’re decrypting some wire transfers. | 我们正在解密一些电汇转账 |
[24:11] | Holt was paying you. | 霍尔特一直在付你钱 |
[24:15] | Okay. Okay. Look, | 好吧 听着 |
[24:17] | he paid me for some of the passwords | 他想要登入邓禄普服务器的密码 |
[24:19] | for Dunlop’s servers. | 所以给我钱 |
[24:20] | He was going after the money, and… | 他想搞到那些钱 而且 |
[24:22] | he was gonna give me a taste when he got it. | 如果得手也会给我点甜头 |
[24:23] | So you wanted more than a taste. That’s why you killed him. | 甜头还不够 所以你把他杀了 |
[24:27] | – No. – Then who was it, huh? | -不对 -那是谁杀的 |
[24:28] | Was Dunlop working with you? | 邓禄普和你一起吗 |
[24:30] | Money vanishes so Dunlop looks like the victim, | 钱凭空消失 表面上邓禄普也成了受害者 |
[24:32] | then you two split it all. | 你们俩就可以分赃了 |
[24:34] | Not Dunlop. | 别提邓禄普 |
[24:35] | I’m dirt to him. This was all Holt. | 他视我如粪土 都是霍尔特干的 |
[24:37] | He was the only guy who could pull it off. | 只有他能做成这事 |
[24:39] | And he never showed you what he was doing. | 他从没让你看他在干什么 |
[24:41] | He said he’d kill me if I even tried to look for the data. | 他警告过即使只是查找数据都会弄死我 |
[24:45] | Look, I was just trying to make a little extra cash. | 听着 我只是想赚点外快 |
[24:48] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[24:50] | Pelant’s money was dirty anyway. | 反正普朗特的钱都不干净 |
[24:53] | Who was I hurting? | 我伤害谁了吗 |
[24:54] | Oh, the judge will explain all that when you’re sentenced. | 到判刑的时候法官会跟你解释这点 |
[25:03] | Dr. Brennan is really leaving the Jeffersonian? | 布纳恩博士真的要离开杰斐逊实验室吗 |
[25:06] | – That’s what I heard. – I can’t believe it. | -我听说是的 -不敢相信 |
[25:08] | It won’t be the Jeffersonian without Dr. Brennan here. | 没有布纳恩博士这里就不是杰斐逊实验室了 |
[25:10] | Of course it will, Ms. Wick. | 当然还是 维克小姐 |
[25:12] | The name of this institution has nothing to do | 这所机构的命名和我的雇佣协议 |
[25:14] | with my employment agreement. And as for this department, | 又没有关系 至于这个部门 |
[25:17] | it has always been my wish to leave it in the hands of a new, | 我一直都希望将它交给一个新的 |
[25:20] | well-trained, brilliant team of forensic anthropologists. | 训练有素又聪明的法医人类学家团队 |
[25:25] | Now let’s see | 现在来看看 |
[25:25] | if I made a mistake endowing you with those qualities. | 我的这番评价是否有误 |
[25:28] | What have you found? | 你们找到什么了 |
[25:28] | We’ve been assuming that | 我们一直以为 |
[25:29] | the cuts on the bones were either mistakes or hesitations. | 是错误或犹豫造成骨头上的这些切痕 |
[25:31] | But looking again, | 但细加查看 |
[25:32] | we believe the killer had a limited range of motion. | 我们认为凶手的动作幅度受限 |
[25:34] | He can only make incisions as long as | 他只能沿着垂直轴方向 |
[25:35] | they are straight and on a vertical axis. | 进行直线切割 |
[25:37] | He’s unable to rotate his wrists as he cuts; | 他没有办法转动手腕 |
[25:39] | it’s the only thing that makes sense. | 这是唯一说得通的解释 |
[25:41] | He has radioulnar synostosis? | 他有桡尺骨融合症 |
[25:43] | Yes. A very rare condition | 是的 这种症状很少见 |
[25:45] | that can I.D. our killer. | 我们可以通过它来确认凶手的身份 |
[25:47] | Well, I believe I used the word “brilliant” to describe you, | 我相信我曾用”才华横溢”这个词来形容过你们 |
[25:49] | and, as usual, | 事实证明 |
[25:50] | I was correct. | 我还是一如既往的正确 |
[25:52] | I’ll tell Booth to subpoena | 我会叫布斯申请传票 |
[25:53] | the suspect’s medical records. | 查看疑犯的医疗记录 |
[26:02] | Dr. Hodgins, what are you doing? | 哈金斯博士 你在干吗 |
[26:05] | Hey. I borrowed this puppy | 我从曼哈顿计划展览中 |
[26:07] | from the Manhattan Project exhibit. | 借来了这个宝贝 |
[26:09] | Uh, Hodgins, please tell me you’re not building a bomb. | 哈金斯 拜托别跟我说你要做炸弹 |
[26:12] | Fear not, Angie, this is the original | 别害怕 安琪 这是最初的 |
[26:15] | calutron, handmade | 铀同位素分离器 |
[26:17] | by Ernest Lawrence himself. I mean, come on. | 恩尼斯特·劳伦斯亲手制造的 拜托 |
[26:20] | You can just feel the genius that went into this, huh? | 你们能感觉到它的霸气侧漏吧 |
[26:22] | Isn’t a calutron just an early mass spectrometer? | 铀同位素分离器不就是早期的质谱仪吗 |
[26:25] | We already have the most cutting-edge | 我们实验室里不是已经有 |
[26:27] | mass specs right here in the lab. | 最尖端的质谱仪了吗 |
[26:29] | Okay, look, I could spin you a tale about how this separates | 好吧 我可以忽悠你们说这个仪器是如何 |
[26:33] | elemental electrons and whatnot, but the truth is, | 分离基本电子的 但是事实是 |
[26:36] | I just… | 我只是 |
[26:37] | I’ve been wanting to get my hands on it for years, | 我多年来一直都想用一下这东西 |
[26:39] | and this is my last chance. | 这是我最后的机会了 |
[26:40] | Well, I hope this helps because | 希望这东西好用 |
[26:41] | there is no mention of radioulnar synostosis | 因为埃里克森和邓禄普的医疗记录中 |
[26:45] | in either Ellickson’s or Dunlop’s medical records. | 都没提到过桡尺骨融合症 |
[26:48] | Well, the records could’ve been altered. | 记录是可以篡改的 |
[26:50] | Good. Then I’ll proceed. | 好 那我就开始了 |
[26:52] | Now, we know that Holt ordered pizza delivery | 我们知道霍尔特每天都从同一家 |
[26:56] | from the same place, right? | 披萨店叫披萨对吧 |
[26:58] | Right. He was a shut-in, so he was probably a bit paranoid. | 没错 他是个宅男 所以他可能有点妄想症 |
[27:00] | Yes. But he must — excuse me — | 是 但他肯定 借过一下 |
[27:02] | have had trust for the pizza delivery person, right? | 肯定很相信送外卖的人 对吧 |
[27:06] | And what does that have to do with an irreplaceable piece | 这跟美国无可替代的历史遗迹 |
[27:09] | of American history? | 有什么关系呢 |
[27:10] | This…is the last pizza box delivered to Holt prior to his death. | 这 就是霍尔特死前送到他家的最后一个披萨盒 |
[27:17] | Put that in there. | 把它放进去 |
[27:20] | Okay. Excuse me. | 好了 借过一下 |
[27:35] | Look. It’s beautiful. | 看 好美啊 |
[27:40] | Yeah. So, the… | 所以 |
[27:41] | the heavier isotopes, | 重一点的同位素 |
[27:42] | they-they fall further than the lighter ones. | 会比轻的掉落得远 |
[27:45] | I see. So the box is made of cellulose, | 是这样 这么说这个盒子是由 |
[27:48] | which is a chain of carbon, oxygen, | 碳 氧和氢这一系列 |
[27:52] | and hydrogen atoms. | 纤维素化合物组成的 |
[27:54] | That’s right. That’s right. | 没错 说得对 |
[27:55] | And down here we’ve got barium, antimony and lead. | 这下面还有钡 锑和铅 |
[27:58] | Gunshot residue. | 枪击残留物 |
[28:00] | That’s why he didn’t eat the pizza — because he was dead. | 怪不得他没吃披萨呢 因为他已经死了 |
[28:03] | So he was shot by the pizza delivery guy? | 这么说他是被送披萨的人杀死的 |
[28:06] | That’s my bet. | 我敢打赌 |
[28:10] | Thanks, old friend. | 谢谢 老朋友 |
[28:12] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[28:17] | Uh, yeah, I know Holt. Uh, the name, anyway. | 是 我认识霍尔特 至少我知道这名字 |
[28:21] | Let’s see, every night, same thing — | 他每天晚上都点同样的东西 |
[28:23] | extra garlic, onions, mushrooms, | 半边多加蒜 洋葱 蘑菇 |
[28:25] | uh, pepperoni on half. | 还有意大利辣香肠 |
[28:27] | Toppings are not important. | 馅料不重要 |
[28:28] | They do look good though. | 但看上去的确很好吃 |
[28:30] | Hey, is Holt okay though? | 霍尔特还好吗 |
[28:31] | Because we haven’t sent out a pie in days. | 因为我们已经好几天没给他送过外卖了 |
[28:33] | That’s because he’s dead. | 那是因为他死了 |
[28:34] | Last time he ordered was, uh, Tuesday. | 他最后一次点餐是在周二 |
[28:36] | Okay, so who made the delivery? | 是谁给他送过去的 |
[28:38] | Uh, nobody. No, the delivery was canceled. | 没人送 外送被取消了 |
[28:41] | Somebody called and said they’d pick it up. | 有人打电话来说他们自己过来取 |
[28:43] | Who was it? What did he look like? | 是谁 长什么样 |
[28:44] | Don’t know. Tuesday was crazy. | 不知道 周二忙疯了 |
[28:46] | Not time to socialize, you know what I’m saying? | 没时间闲聊 你明白我的意思吗 |
[28:48] | Booth, look, the killer could’ve bought a T-shirt and a hat, | 布斯 凶手可能买了件T恤和一顶帽子 |
[28:51] | posed as the delivery guy. | 然后冒充送外卖的 |
[28:53] | All right. Look, the security cameras you have here, | 好吧 你们这装了监控 |
[28:55] | I’m gonna need all that footage from Tuesday night. | 我需要周二晚所有的录像 |
[28:57] | Uh, well, it’s not the best system. | 我们的监控系统不怎么好用 |
[28:59] | I mean, I told the owner we need to upgrade, but he… | 我跟店主说过叫他升级 但他 |
[29:01] | Go. | 去拿 |
[29:02] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:05] | Okay, so here comes the guy to pick up the pizza. | 好吧 这就是来取披萨的人 |
[29:08] | Is there no other angle? | 没有其它角度了吗 |
[29:09] | We’ll never see his face. | 我们这样永远看不到他的脸 |
[29:10] | Well, the other camera was broken. | 另外那个摄像头坏了 |
[29:12] | We don’t need a face. | 我们不需要看到脸 |
[29:13] | He has radioulnar synostosis. | 他有桡尺骨融合症 |
[29:16] | Okay, so there’s the pie, | 好吧 这是他取走的披萨 |
[29:17] | which is Holt’s usual order. | 正是霍尔特平时点的那种 |
[29:22] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[29:23] | Yeah, he can’t turn his wrists. | 他手腕转不了 |
[29:25] | But he’s too short to be Owen Ellickson. | 但他太矮了 不可能是欧文·埃里克森 |
[29:27] | Or Dunlop. | 也不是邓禄普 |
[29:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:30] | What? What do you see? | 怎么了 你发现什么了 |
[29:31] | Well, don’t ask me, ask them. | 别问我 问他们 |
[29:33] | Y-You see it, don’t you? | 你们也发现了 对吧 |
[29:36] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[29:37] | We’re looking, Dr. Brennan. | 我们在看 布纳恩博士 |
[29:39] | No preconceptions, just observe. | 不要先入为主 要客观观察 |
[29:42] | What am I missing? | 我到底漏掉了什么 |
[29:43] | Ugh, am I that bad of a teacher? | 我是个那么差的老师吗 |
[29:44] | Have I wasted all of these years on you people? | 我这么多年来在你们身上是白费时间吗 |
[29:47] | Brennan, let them concentrate. | 布纳恩 让他们集中注意力 |
[29:48] | Well, now I can never leave | 这下我永远走不了了 |
[29:49] | because no one is competent enough to replace me. | 因为没有人有能力替代我 |
[29:56] | It’s not a guy, it’s a woman. | 那不是男人 而是个女人 |
[29:57] | Yeah, small steps. | 没错 走路的步子很小 |
[29:59] | Notice the valgus angulation of her knees. | 看她膝盖外翻的角度 |
[30:01] | So the way she’s carrying herself… | 她举手投足的方式 |
[30:03] | The killer is a woman. | 凶手是个女人 |
[30:04] | I am an excellent teacher. | 我是个出色的老师 |
[30:06] | I believe this is Franklin Holt’s girlfriend, Leelah. | 我相信这是富兰克林·霍尔特的女朋友莉娜 |
[30:10] | Wait, girlfriend? | 等一下 女朋友 |
[30:11] | I’ve been through all of his e-mails, | 我看过他所有的电子邮件 |
[30:13] | his social media platforms, | 还有他的社交平台 |
[30:14] | and he’s never once mentioned a girlfriend. | 他从来没提过他有女朋友 |
[30:17] | So she wasn’t at his place looking for him. | 所以她不是去他家找他 |
[30:20] | Well, she must have taken his hard drives | 她肯定拿走了他的硬盘 |
[30:22] | and never got the data she was looking for to get the money. | 却没找到她想找的那些数据 所以也没拿到钱 |
[30:33] | She’s gone. | 她跑了 |
[30:36] | Angela said that Leelah was a hacker known as Mainframe. | 安琪拉说莉娜是个代号为主机的黑客 |
[30:40] | Accounts for all the cables and wiring. | 怪不得这么多电缆电线呢 |
[30:43] | She must have thought, uh, | 她肯定知道 |
[30:44] | she was gonna be a suspect eventually. | 她早晚会变成疑犯 |
[30:46] | So she got rid of her computers | 所以她处理掉了自己的所有电脑 |
[30:48] | and then she took off. | 然后跑掉了 |
[30:52] | This. | 这个 |
[30:55] | Pelant. | 普朗特 |
[30:58] | Yeah, Angela. | 喂 安琪拉 |
[30:59] | She’s gone, even her computers. | 她跑了 连电脑都没了 |
[31:01] | Okay. That’s what we figured, | 好吧 我们也猜到了 |
[31:03] | but Holt did have Leelah in his files, | 但是霍尔特在文件中确实提到了莉娜 |
[31:06] | just not as his girlfriend. | 只不过不是作为女朋友 |
[31:07] | He tracked all of her activity, | 他追踪了她的所有行为 |
[31:09] | so he was clearly suspicious of her. | 所以说他显然已经开始怀疑她了 |
[31:11] | Okay, look, please tell me you can find her. | 好吧 拜托告诉我你能找到她 |
[31:12] | So Holt used a digital trap | 霍尔特给任何想要偷他钱的人 |
[31:15] | to track anyone that tried to steal from him. | 设下了一个数码陷阱 |
[31:17] | An hour ago, Leelah used | 一个小时前 莉娜使用了 |
[31:19] | one of her anonymous I.P. addresses to rent a car. | 她其中一个匿名IP地址来租了辆车 |
[31:22] | So she could be anywhere. | 这么说她可能在任何地方 |
[31:23] | Well, she used a debit card | 她在阿什伯恩的一家加油站 |
[31:24] | at a gas station in Ashburn. | 刷过储蓄卡 |
[31:26] | Now, I picked her up on a traffic cam, | 我在一个交通摄像头上发现了她 |
[31:29] | exiting Route 70, three miles north of Hagerstown. | 她在黑格斯敦北部4.8公里左右下了70号公路 |
[31:32] | Okay, there’s a major rail yard there. | 那里有一个主要的铁路站场 |
[31:34] | If she gets on a train, I can’t track her. | 如果她上了火车 我就追踪不到了 |
[31:37] | Thanks. Let’s go, come on. | 谢谢 我们走 快点 |
[31:38] | Look, Leelah must have thought, with Holt dead, | 莉娜肯定认为霍尔特死了 |
[31:40] | she could take his files and get the money. | 她就能拿到他的文件并靠它拿到钱 |
[31:42] | But Holt covered his tracks. | 但霍尔特把资料都藏起来了 |
[31:43] | So you think she got to the money? | 你觉得她拿到钱了吗 |
[31:44] | Angela doesn’t think so, okay? | 安琪拉觉得还没有 |
[31:45] | The key to all of this is on the tape, | 一切的关键都在于那盒录影带 |
[31:47] | but, you know, it could take her months to find it. | 但是她要花几个月才能找到 |
[31:50] | You’ll be long gone by then, right? | 到那时你已经离开了 对吧 |
[31:51] | All right, let’s just bring in Leelah Strawn for now, okay? | 好了 我们先把莉娜·斯特朗抓回去 好吗 |
[32:08] | This yard goes on forever. | 这个铁路站场太大了 |
[32:09] | Talk about a needle in a haystack. | 真是海底捞针 |
[32:11] | She’ll be looking for an outbound train. | 她会找一辆要开走的火车 |
[32:34] | That’s got to be her car. | 那一定是她的车 |
[32:36] | And these tracks have the only three trains | 这边的轨道上停着的是三辆 |
[32:37] | scheduled to leave. | 要开走的火车 |
[32:45] | Car’s clear. | 车上没人 |
[32:48] | She can’t have gone far. | 她一定没跑多远 |
[33:08] | Anything? | 看到什么吗 |
[33:09] | I didn’t see her. | 没看到她 |
[33:11] | Yeah, well, she’s got to be around here somewhere. | 她一定就在这附近 |
[33:14] | Whoa, whoa, wait. | 等等 |
[33:17] | Right there. That’s her. | 在那边 是她 |
[33:43] | Aubrey, next track. | 奥布里 去旁边的火车 |
[33:59] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[34:15] | This is the last car. | 这是最后一个车厢 |
[34:16] | She’s trapped. | 她无处可逃了 |
[34:38] | All right, let’s not be foolish, okay? | 好了 别犯傻 好吗 |
[35:16] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[35:18] | Nice shot. | 枪法不错 |
[35:21] | Told me to take the collar. | 你让我抓住她 |
[35:23] | I took the collar. | 我抓住她了 |
[35:24] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 我们走吧 |
[35:26] | Let’s go, come on. | 走 快点 |
[35:36] | Hey. What’s up, Angie? | 什么事 安琪 |
[35:40] | The money. | 那笔钱 |
[35:42] | The-the drives that Leelah took from Holt helped me | 我利用莉娜从霍尔特那里偷走的硬盘 |
[35:45] | to decrypt more of the tape. | 解密了录影带里的更多内容 |
[35:49] | I found your money. | 我找到了你的钱 |
[35:51] | I found all of it. | 所有的钱 |
[36:00] | Does anybody know about this yet? | 有其他人知道这事吗 |
[36:02] | I-I thought you should be the first. | 我想应该先告诉你 |
[36:05] | You’re brilliant, Angie. | 你太棒了 安琪 |
[36:10] | Now get rid of it. | 现在把钱处理掉 |
[36:12] | You can do that, right, so that nobody ever finds it? | 你能办到 对吧 别让任何人找到 |
[36:17] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[36:18] | – But… – Do it. | -不过… -做吧 |
[36:21] | It’s not my money anymore, | 那已经不是我的钱了 |
[36:22] | Angie, and there’s so much blood on it, | 安琪 而且太多人为了它失去性命 |
[36:24] | and as long as it’s still out there, | 只要这笔钱还存在 |
[36:25] | every crazy hacker is gonna try… | 每个疯狂黑客都会试图… |
[36:27] | It’s $4 billion. | 有四十亿美元啊 |
[36:29] | We don’t need it. | 我们不需要 |
[36:31] | We have enough, Angie. | 我们有足够的钱 安琪 |
[36:35] | Make it go to a hundred charities, okay? | 把它捐给各种慈善机构 好吗 |
[36:38] | Yeah, let them… | 是的 让他们… |
[36:40] | Let ’em find a cure for the cancer that Wendell has. | 用这笔钱研究如何治疗温德尔患的癌症 |
[36:44] | Please, Angie. | 拜托了 安琪 |
[36:50] | One condition. | 有一个条件 |
[36:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:55] | We don’t leave the Jeffersonian. | 我们不离开杰弗逊实验室 |
[36:58] | You keep doing | 你继续做 |
[37:00] | what you do. | 你在做的事 |
[37:03] | But… Paris. We agreed. | 但巴黎怎么办 我们说好的 |
[37:05] | No, you agreed, | 不 是你同意了我说的 |
[37:07] | because you’re wonderful. | 因为你是个好伴侣 |
[37:10] | But I-I saw you with that-that crazy machine, | 但我看到你操作那台疯狂的机器 |
[37:13] | and… your-your life is here. | 你的人生属于这里 |
[37:18] | For now. | 目前是这样 |
[37:20] | And-and I’m okay with it. | 而且我可以接受 |
[37:24] | As long as I’m with you. | 只要我和你在一起 |
[37:27] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[37:30] | Yeah. I mean, I have to decrypt the rest of that… | 嗯 反正我也要解密那盘《神奇酒酿》录影带中 |
[37:33] | that Strange Brew tape anyway, | 余下的内容 |
[37:35] | so it’s gonna take me months. | 那要花几个月时间 |
[37:37] | After that, we can go to Paris for a vacation. | 在那之后 我们可以去巴黎度假 |
[37:59] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[38:01] | Hodgins and Angela have reconsidered, but… | 哈金斯和安琪拉重新考虑过了 但… |
[38:05] | Dr. Brennan, Booth… | 布纳恩博士和布斯 |
[38:09] | She’s about to have a baby, Cam. | 她就要生宝宝了 凯 |
[38:12] | – And Booth… – Yeah, I know. | -而布斯… -是 我知道 |
[38:14] | I feel foolish. I mean, I… | 我感觉好傻 我… |
[38:16] | I know life changes. | 我知道生活充满变化 |
[38:20] | And I should be bigger than this. | 我也应该更豁达一些 |
[38:21] | I don’t… I don’t know why I’m crying. | 我…我不知道自己为什么要哭 |
[38:25] | ‘Cause you love them. | 因为你爱他们 |
[38:29] | I do. | 是的 |
[38:37] | Hey, I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[38:40] | Miss you, too. | 我也是 |
[38:43] | Always suspected. | 我早就怀疑你们两个 |
[38:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:46] | Not a word of this to Dr. B. | 我不会跟布纳恩博士说的 |
[38:48] | You know what? You’re making this a lot easier to leave, Aubrey. | 你这样让我离开得更心安理得了 奥布里 |
[38:51] | Always been my dream– | 我一直梦想着这一天呢 |
[38:52] | push you out, steal your job. | 把你逼走 抢走你的职位 |
[38:53] | That’s funny. I’ll tell you what. | 真幽默 告诉你吧 |
[38:55] | If you ever need advice | 如果你需要任何 |
[38:56] | navigating these hallways, just give me a call. | 做事方面的建议 随时打给我 |
[38:59] | I don’t want you to look foolish. | 我不想让你出丑 |
[39:03] | I’m gonna miss you, Booth. | 我会想你的 布斯 |
[39:08] | You, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[39:15] | God. | 天呐 |
[39:31] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[39:34] | Listen. There’s something I… I thought that you should see. | 有个东西我觉得应该给你看看 |
[39:46] | This was on the tape. | 这是在录影带上找到的 |
[39:50] | If you’re watching this, I’m dead, | 如果你在看这段录像 说明我已经死了 |
[39:53] | but not gone. | 但并没有离开 |
[39:54] | There is an afterlife. | 还有来世 |
[39:56] | A digital afterlife that will keep me alive forever. | 我将永远存活在数码世界的来世 |
[40:00] | If you thought something as simple as death would stop me, | 如果你觉得单单死亡就能阻止我 |
[40:03] | you’ve underestimated my abilities. | 你就太小看我了 |
[40:06] | Freed from the limitation… | 我已不受任何限制 |
[40:08] | Hey, what are you… what are you doing? | 你…你干什么 |
[40:10] | Y-You don’t want to… | 你不想… |
[40:11] | No. | 不 |
[40:14] | You really want to leave | 你真的想要 |
[40:15] | with this just hanging over your head? | 这件事就这么悬在脑中吗 |
[40:16] | Yes, Angela. | 是的 安琪拉 |
[40:17] | In our culture, we all search for closure, | 在我们的文化中 人们总是想寻求了结 |
[40:21] | but closure is an illusion. | 但了结只是一个假象 |
[40:25] | Science shows us that the universe is | 科学告诉我们这个宇宙 |
[40:29] | constantly in flux. | 永远都在变化 |
[40:32] | It’s what allows our friendships and our love | 正是如此我们的友谊和爱才能 |
[40:37] | to constantly surprise us. | 不断给我们惊喜 |
[40:43] | Pelant is in the past. | 普朗特已经是过去的事了 |
[40:46] | I-I won’t have him steal the new life | 我不会让他毁掉我和布斯 |
[40:48] | Booth and I are going to live. | 即将开启的新生活 |
[40:53] | I’m gonna miss you so much, Brennan. | 我会很想你的 布纳恩 |
[40:59] | Hey, listen, I thought I’d come by | 我想我应该过来 |
[41:00] | and help you pack up all this stuff you got. | 帮你打包你的东西 |
[41:03] | Oh, um, I’m done. | 我都收拾好了 |
[41:05] | You’re done. One-one box, you have one box. | 收拾好了 一个盒子 你只有一个盒子吗 |
[41:07] | After all these years, you have one box of stuff. | 你工作这么多年 就只有一盒东西 |
[41:10] | Very true. | 没错 |
[41:11] | And I’m happy to donate all of | 我很高兴把我的研究成果 |
[41:13] | my work to the Jeffersonian. | 捐赠给杰斐逊实验室 |
[41:15] | Okay, that’s it then. | 好吧 那就这样了 |
[41:19] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[41:23] | *We were born before the wind* | *我们出生在大风刮起之前* |
[41:29] | *And we’re so much younger than the sun* | *我们比太阳年轻许多* |
[41:35] | *And every bonnie boat was won* | *我们赢得了每一只船儿* |
[41:38] | *as we sailed into the mystic* | *当我们驶入神秘领域* |
[41:46] | *Hark, now hear the sailors cry* | *听 听水手们在哭泣* |
[41:53] | *Feel the sea and touch the sky* | *感受大海 触摸天空* |
[41:59] | *And let your soul and your spirit fly* | *让你的灵魂与精神飞翔* |
[42:02] | *As we sail into the mystic* | *当我们驶入神秘领域* |
[42:11] | *And when that fog horn whistle blows* | *当雾笛吹响* |
[42:15] | *I want to hear it* | *我想听到那声音* |
[42:19] | *I don’t have to fear it, oh, no* | *我不必恐惧* |
[42:24] | *I want to rock your Gypsy soul* | *我要震撼你的吉普赛灵魂* |
[42:29] | *We’re just like way back in those days of old* | *如同很久以前的样子* |
[42:35] | *And together we’ll fall as we sail into the mystic.* | *我们一同驶入神秘的领域* |