时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Murray, did you just litter? | 默里 你居然乱扔垃圾 |
[00:09] | Here’s the way I figure it. | 我是这么想的 |
[00:09] | The more trash out there, | 外面的垃圾越多 |
[00:11] | the more job security in here, right? | 咱们的工作越有保障 对吧 |
[00:13] | 10-4 on that. | 这我同意 |
[00:17] | Yo, yo, look out, look out, look out, look out! | 小心 小心 小心 小心 |
[00:21] | Ah, it’s just a stupid raccoon. | 只是只白痴浣熊而已 |
[00:22] | All right, get out there and pick up the trash. | 好了 去把垃圾捡起来吧 |
[00:24] | Are you kidding me?! | 你开玩笑吧 |
[00:25] | You go out there! | 你去 |
[00:26] | First of all, that trash looks ripe. | 首先 那垃圾看上去很臭 |
[00:28] | Second, raccoons have rabies, man. | 其次 浣熊有狂犬病 哥们 |
[00:30] | Your mother has rabies. | 你妈就有狂犬病 |
[00:31] | Your mother has rabies. | 你妈才有狂犬病 |
[00:32] | Your mother has the rabies. | 你妈有狂犬病 |
[00:34] | Sal, just drive around the thing. | 萨尔 开车绕过去就好了 |
[00:35] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[00:37] | Let’s see what this thing can do. | 试试这家伙的威力 |
[00:47] | Yeah, there you go! | 这就对了 |
[00:55] | So much for job security. | 这下工作保障没了 |
[00:56] | Relax, it’s probably nothing. | 别担心 可能什么事也没有 |
[00:59] | Let’s check it out. | 咱们下去看看 |
[01:13] | This is one of your stupid practical jokes, right? | 这是你搞的恶作剧对吧 |
[01:15] | Did Joan Q put you up to this? | 是琼·Q让你干的吧 |
[01:17] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[01:17] | This is nice work. This is your best prank yet. | 弄得真不错 这是你最棒的恶作剧了 |
[01:20] | How’d you make the blood? Is it corn syrup? | 血你是怎么弄的 玉米糖浆吗 |
[01:23] | Don’t-don’t… | 别 别 |
[01:26] | Tastes like metal. | 吃起来一股金属味 |
[01:32] | Hurling. Nice touch. | 还狂呕 真入戏 |
[01:35] | That’s a good prank. | 这恶作剧真不错 |
[01:42] | Booth, I just got a text from Cam about a potential… | 布斯 我刚收到凯的短信 她说 |
[01:46] | Wh-What are you doing? | 你 你在干吗 |
[01:48] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[01:48] | I was gonna surprise you, but you know what, hey. | 我本想给你个惊喜的 |
[01:52] | I’m getting us a new TV. | 我要给咱俩买个新电视 |
[01:54] | What, in the bedroom? | 什么 放卧室吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah, so when the kids are watching | 没错 这样孩子们看 |
[01:56] | the Octopods and the — I don’t know what that show is — | 章鱼先生和那个 我不知道那节目叫什么 |
[01:58] | the Spudnuts, I’ll tell you what, | 斯巴德诺兹时 我告诉你 |
[02:00] | I’ll sit right here, I can watch the game. | 我就能坐在床上 看比赛 |
[02:03] | Are you aware that couples with | 你知不知道 |
[02:05] | a television in their bedroom | 卧室里装电视的夫妻 |
[02:06] | have sex half as often | 比卧室里没有电视的夫妻 |
[02:07] | as couples without one in their bedroom? | 上床频率低一半 |
[02:10] | Yeah, well, did you know 73% of people make up statistics? | 那你知不知道有73%的人瞎编数据 |
[02:12] | – I haven’t read that study. – Don’t worry about it, Bones. | -我没读过那个研究 -别担心 骨头 |
[02:15] | Gonna be great. | 会很棒的 |
[02:15] | Watching the Philadelphia Whosits play ice hockey | 看费城某某队打冰上曲棍球 |
[02:17] | is not a sexual stimulant. | 可不会刺激性行为 |
[02:19] | And after games, you’re often exhausted | 而看完比赛后 你通常因为 |
[02:21] | – from shouting at the umpire. – It’s a referee. | -朝着仲裁喊叫太久而筋疲力尽 -是裁判 |
[02:23] | Well, not to mention your bad mood when they lose. | 更不要提他们输球时你的坏心情 |
[02:25] | Yeah, but when the Philadelphia Flyers win, | 但是当费城飞人队赢球时 |
[02:27] | when they score and they win, okay, | 当他们进球并且赢得比赛时 |
[02:29] | that puts me in a very good mood, | 我的心情就会非常好 |
[02:30] | and that makes what I do there that much better. | 那会使我在床上的表现更加出色 |
[02:33] | Boom! Go, Flyers. | 加油 飞人队 |
[02:34] | What if the Whosits have a losing season? | 要是某某队输一季呢 |
[02:36] | N-N-N-Nuh. Don’t even put it out there. | 不不不不 别说这种话 |
[02:37] | Don’t even put it out in the atmosphere. | 别把这种话说出来 |
[02:39] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[02:40] | Tell you what I’m gonna do. | 我告诉你我的打算 |
[02:42] | I promise I’ll make some, uh, extra time for us. | 我保证我会给咱俩留出额外的时间 |
[02:46] | How much extra time? | 多少额外时间 |
[02:48] | As much as it takes. | 需要多少有多少 |
[02:50] | Oh, I suggest you prove it right now. | 我建议你现在证明这一点 |
[02:53] | Oh, we got to get going. Cam is… | 我们得走了 凯还在 |
[02:54] | Actually research has shown that sexual activity | 实际上 研究表明性行为 |
[02:57] | increases neurogenesis in the hippocampus. | 会增加海马体里的神经元 |
[03:01] | Wow, so sex is gonna make us smarter | 这么说爱爱会让我们变聪明 |
[03:03] | and help us solve the crime. | 并帮我们破案 |
[03:04] | Hello. | 那就来吧 |
[03:15] | Hey, I just got a text from Brennan. | 我刚收到布纳恩的短信 |
[03:17] | She and Booth are gonna be delayed by about 15 minutes. | 她跟布斯要迟到个十五分钟左右 |
[03:21] | Or possibly another hour. | 也有可能要晚上一个小时 |
[03:23] | Oh, it’s just as well. | 那也没关系 |
[03:24] | It’s gonna take us at least that long | 我们把遗骸从这些刷子里清出来 |
[03:26] | to floss the remains out of these brushes. | 至少也要那么久 |
[03:28] | Speaking of floss, | 说到清理 |
[03:29] | our victim had some super-high-quality veneers. | 死者的牙罩冠质量超级高 |
[03:32] | Seeing almost no insect activity, | 几乎没有看到昆虫活动 |
[03:34] | which means he was killed less than 12 hours ago. | 也就是所他的死亡时间不足12小时 |
[03:36] | And it looks like our victim had hair plugs. | 看来我们的死者做过植发 |
[03:40] | And based on the quality of the skin grafting, | 根据皮肤移植的质量来看 |
[03:42] | I’m guessing he paid a pretty penny for them. | 我猜他肯定是花了大价钱 |
[03:44] | Huh, you’re lucky you found that scalp still intact. | 你真幸运 还能找到一块完整的头皮 |
[03:46] | I mean, this body is seriously frakked up. | 这具尸体的状况真是太他喵的糟了 |
[03:49] | “Frakked up”? | “他喵的” |
[03:50] | Jessica’s been binge-watching BSG 2003. | 杰西卡在疯狂地补2003年太堡卡的剧 |
[03:53] | Not to sound like Dr. Brennan, | 我不是想学布纳恩博士 |
[03:54] | but I don’t know what that means. | 但我不知道这是什么意思 |
[03:56] | BSG. Battlestar Galactica. | 太堡卡 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 |
[03:58] | What, you haven’t seen it? | 怎么 你没看过吗 |
[04:00] | I’m surprised, ’cause it’s totally old school, | 我太惊讶了 因为这部剧超级老派 |
[04:02] | just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[04:06] | And also frakking enlightening. | 而且还超他喵的有启发性 |
[04:08] | “Frak” is the curse word they use on the show, | “他喵的”是他们在剧中用的粗口 |
[04:11] | but what’s really frakking interesting | 但真正他喵的有意思的是 |
[04:13] | is that Aubrey told me he’s been watching | 奥布里跟我说他最近也在看 |
[04:15] | Battlestar as well. | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 |
[04:16] | Well, that’s because we’re watching together. | 因为我们是一起看的 |
[04:19] | well, that is definitely interesting. | 这绝对是太有意思了 |
[04:21] | Sounds to me like there’s a little something going on | 我怎么觉得你跟奥布里之间 |
[04:23] | with you and Aubrey. | 有点什么呢 |
[04:24] | Yes, television-watching. And nothing else. | 是 我们一块看电视 没别的了 |
[04:27] | Methinks the lady doth protest too much. | 我觉得这位女士解释得太多了 |
[04:30] | And methinks the victim was a U.S. senator. | 而我认为死者是位美国参议员 |
[04:36] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[04:38] | Can I see that? | 可以让我看一下吗 |
[04:44] | Yeah, Cam is right. | 没错 凯是对的 |
[04:46] | This pin is meant to be worn | 这枚徽章只有 |
[04:47] | only by members of the senate. | 参议员成员才可以佩戴 |
[04:50] | Angela, we’re gonna need a facial reconstruction, ASAP. | 安琪拉 我们需要尽快进行面部重建 |
[04:53] | Okay, I’m way ahead of you. | 好的 我早开始了 |
[04:55] | So we know there’s a hundred U.S. senators, right? | 我们知道美国总共有一百位参议员 对吧 |
[04:57] | Now we just have to narrow it down. | 我们现在只需要缩小范围 |
[04:59] | We know the victim was a Caucasian male. | 我们知道死者是白人男性 |
[05:01] | Based on clothing size, he can’t be taller than five-eight. | 根据衣服大小 他身高不超过1米77 |
[05:04] | And based on the granularity of the auricular surfaces, | 根据耳状关节面的颗粒度判断 |
[05:06] | he was between 40 and 50 years old. | 他的年龄在四十至五十之间 |
[05:08] | Also, he had blue eyes. | 还有他的眼睛是蓝色的 |
[05:09] | with corrective lenses. | 戴隐形眼镜 |
[05:10] | How’d you know that, Curly? | 这你是怎么知道的 卷毛 |
[05:16] | We’ve narrowed it down– three matches. | 我们把范围缩小到了三个结果 |
[05:18] | And just one guy has those picture-perfect veneers. | 其中只有一个人的牙罩冠漂亮的跟画一样 |
[05:21] | Well, looks like our victim is Rick O’Malley. | 看来我们的死者是里克·奥马利 |
[05:24] | He’s a first-term senator from Virginia. | 他是来自弗吉尼亚州的第一任参议员 |
[05:27] | I’d better call Booth. | 我最好告诉布斯 |
[05:28] | I have a bad feeling | 我有个不好的预感 |
[05:29] | this case is gonna be a frakking nightmare. | 这个案子将会变成一个他喵的噩梦 |
[06:09] | You’re one hundred thousand percent certain | 你百分之一百万的确定 |
[06:12] | the victim is a member of Congress? | 死者是国会议员吗 |
[06:13] | Was a member of Congress. | 生前曾是国会议员 |
[06:15] | The use of the present tense is inaccurate | 现在奥马利参议员已经被杀 |
[06:17] | now that Senator O’Malley has been killed, dismembered, | 被肢解 被浣熊啃过 并且被一个三吨重的 |
[06:20] | scavenged by a raccoon | 扫路机撕碎了 |
[06:21] | and shredded by a three-ton industrial street sweeper. | 再用现在时态来形容他是不准确的 |
[06:24] | Under no circumstances | 不管什么情况下 |
[06:26] | is she going with you to notify the family. | 你都不许带她一起去通知家属 |
[06:28] | Okay, I’ll tell you what, I’ll make this easy. | 好吧 这样吧 我来把事情简单化 |
[06:29] | I’ll go, and I-I’ll take Aubrey, all right? | 我去 我带奥布里去 好吧 |
[06:31] | What? No, no, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不不不不不 |
[06:32] | I’ve been present for hundreds of notifications. | 我通知过上百个家属 |
[06:35] | Dr. Brennan, do you have any idea | 布纳恩博士 你到底知不知道 |
[06:37] | how delicate this case is? | 这个案子有多棘手 |
[06:38] | And to be perfectly frank, you lack a certain je ne sais quoi. | 说实话 你没有那种难以言表的特质 |
[06:43] | Well, “Je ne sais quoi” is by definition an ineffable quality. | “难以言表”的定义就是说不出来 |
[06:45] | If you could provide | 如果你能给出 |
[06:46] | a more clear criticism, | 一个更为清晰确切的批评 |
[06:48] | I’m sure I could make the appropriate change. | 我肯定能做出适当的改变的 |
[06:51] | Oh, come on, Bones, you know what she’s talking about. | 拜托 骨头 你知道她是什么意思 |
[06:52] | Well, not always, you have a tendency to say | 倒也不一定 你有时候会倾向于 |
[06:55] | the exact wrong thing at the worst possible moment. | 在最不应该的时刻说错话 |
[06:57] | And then other times, | 但在其他的时候 |
[06:58] | I say exactly what is needed. | 我都说了最应该说的话 |
[06:59] | Like this morning when I skillfully negotiated sex, | 就像今天早上我极富技巧的把你谈到了床上 |
[07:03] | not just once but twice. | 而且是不止一次 而是两次 |
[07:05] | God bless you, child. | 上帝保佑你 孩子 |
[07:06] | I couldn’t have proven my point better myself. | 我自己都没办法更好的证明我的观点了 |
[07:09] | Know what, it was three times. | 其实是三次 |
[07:14] | I can’t believe the victim is Rick O’Malley. | 简直不敢相信受害者是里克·奥马利 |
[07:16] | Oh, you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[07:17] | I don’t know him know him, but I follow the news. | 我不是真的认识他 但是我看新闻 |
[07:19] | O’Malley was different. | 奥马利很特别 |
[07:20] | Before his time in the Senate, | 当参议员之前 |
[07:21] | he worked mostly blue-collar jobs. | 他主要都做蓝领工作 |
[07:23] | Yeah, he was the general manager | 对 他是一家 |
[07:24] | for a coal mining company. | 采煤公司的经理 |
[07:26] | Look, you’re not the only one who reads the file, you know. | 不是只有你一个人看了资料 |
[07:28] | I-I’m just saying that he wasn’t | 我 我只是想说他不是 |
[07:30] | one of these career politicians. | 那种职业政客 |
[07:32] | He was a throwback. | 他是一股清流 |
[07:33] | A Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, if you will. | 就像《史密斯先生到华盛顿》里演的那样 |
[07:35] | And I kind of dig that. | 我有点喜欢这种人 |
[07:36] | I mean, aren’t you sick of these politicians | 你难道不讨厌这些政客们 |
[07:38] | who are just out for themselves? | 只知道考虑自己的利益吗 |
[07:40] | Clearly not as sick as you. | 显然没有你那么讨厌 |
[07:42] | Well, I just think it’s inspiring that the guy | 我只是觉得这个家伙真正在意他的选民 |
[07:43] | actually cared about his constituents. | 这一点发人深省 |
[07:47] | Sounds like maybe Mr. Aubrey should go to Washington. | 听起来奥布里先生应该去华盛顿从政啊 |
[07:49] | That’s the plan. | 我是这么计划来着 |
[07:50] | Not this election cycle, of course, | 当然了 这一轮选举是赶不上了 |
[07:52] | but there’s a seat opening in 2020. | 但是2020年会有个席位空出来 |
[07:55] | okay. You’re… you’re serious. | 好吧 你还 你还真有这个打算啊 |
[07:58] | So you got, like, what, a five-year plan? | 那你有个五年计划之类的吗 |
[07:59] | It’s more like ten years. | 应该是十年计划吧 |
[08:01] | But something I’ve been eyeing for a while. | 但我想从政也不是一天两天了 |
[08:04] | “Congressman Aubrey.” | “众议员奥布里” |
[08:06] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[08:07] | Yeah, don’t shortchange me, man. | 别小瞧我 |
[08:09] | Right, Mr. Senator. | 好吧 参议员先生 |
[08:16] | Good news is, at a minimum, | 好消息是 至少 |
[08:19] | I’ll be able to run a tox screen | 我可以做个毒性检验 |
[08:20] | and check for his last meal, ’cause the stomach is… | 查一下他的最后一顿饭 因为他的胃 |
[08:24] | more or less intact. | 多多少少保存得还可以 |
[08:25] | I’d say less, not more. | 我觉得有点儿少 |
[08:27] | Here. | 这个 |
[08:27] | It appears to be the right femur. | 看起来应该是他的右侧股骨 |
[08:30] | This case is a first for me. | 这是我第一次处理这种案子 |
[08:32] | I’ve never actually worked on someone that I voted for. | 第一次查我投过票给他的人 |
[08:35] | – You voted for a Democrat? – You sound surprised. | -你投了民主党人 -你好像挺意外啊 |
[08:37] | I thought Dr. Hodgins was a member of | 我还以为哈金斯博士跟我一样 |
[08:38] | – the Green Party like myself. – Yeah, I used to be, | -是绿党成员 -我曾经是 |
[08:41] | but then I figured why not vote for a candidate | 后来我又觉得为什么不投票给一个 |
[08:44] | who at least has a shot at winning. | 至少有机会赢的候选人呢 |
[08:45] | I myself am a proud member of the Peace and Freedom Party. | 我自己是一名骄傲的和平与自由党成员 |
[08:49] | Yeah, there’s a vote that counts. | 对 那才是能算数的选票 |
[08:51] | Miss Warren, uh, please take a look | 沃伦小姐 请看一眼 |
[08:52] | at the V-shaped cleft on | 右股骨近端上的 |
[08:55] | the right proximal femur. | “V”形裂缝 |
[08:57] | The kerf mark suggests | 切口处的印记说明 |
[08:59] | that it was an ax or hatchet rather than a saw. | 凶器应该是斧头之类的 而不是锯类 |
[09:02] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[09:02] | The dismemberment cuts I’ve found on the flesh | 我在肉体上发现的割伤 |
[09:05] | were definitely caused by an ax, albeit one with a dull edge. | 也绝对是由斧头造成的 尽管是把钝斧 |
[09:08] | Well, great. | 那太好了 |
[09:08] | We have our motive. | 我们查出作案动机了 |
[09:10] | The killer had an ax to grind. | 就是凶手想要报仇 |
[09:17] | Great. Press is already here. | 太棒了 媒体都已经来了 |
[09:19] | Remind me to tell Caroline there’s a leak at the Bureau. | 记得提醒我要告诉卡罗琳局里有人泄密 |
[09:21] | Are you the FBI? | 你是联调局的吗 |
[09:22] | Was Senator O’Malley murdered? | 奥马利参议员是被谋杀的吗 |
[09:24] | Was this some kind of a political retribution? | 这是某种政治报复吗 |
[09:25] | All right, you want to back off? | 你们能退开一下吗 |
[09:26] | This is official FBI business. | 这是联调局的公事 |
[09:28] | No, damn it, I told you before. | 不行 该死的 我跟你说过了 |
[09:30] | No press statements without prior approval. | 没有提前批准就没有媒体声明 |
[09:33] | I don’t care if Diane Sawyer is calling. | 戴安·索耶打给你我都不管 |
[09:35] | No. | 不行 |
[09:38] | Mrs. O’Malley? | 奥马利夫人吗 |
[09:38] | I’m Special Agent Booth. This here is Agent Aubrey. | 我是特别探员布斯 这是奥布里探员 |
[09:40] | We’re sorry that the news got out | 我们很抱歉还没能亲自来通知您 |
[09:42] | before we could come tell you in person. | 消息就走漏了 |
[09:44] | Oh, it’s not your fault. | 这不是你们的错 |
[09:45] | Nothing in our lives has been private | 里克做参议员之后 |
[09:46] | ever since Rick took office. | 我们的生活就没有隐私可言了 |
[09:48] | Why should his death be any different? | 他的死又怎么会例外呢 |
[09:50] | So living in the public eye was pretty difficult? | 所以生活在公众目光之下挺难的吧 |
[09:52] | It has been. | 的确很难 |
[09:54] | Uh, but public service was very important to both of us. | 但是服务民众对我们两个来说都很重要 |
[09:57] | Rick and I grew up in Buchanan County. | 里克和我在布坎南县长大 |
[10:00] | And the whole reason he went into politics was | 他去从政的原因 |
[10:02] | to try to save as many local jobs as possible. | 也完全是为了尽可能的保住当地人的工作 |
[10:05] | You mean coal mining. | 你是说采矿 |
[10:07] | That’s right. Yeah, most of the folks we knew | 对 我们认识的大多数人 |
[10:10] | had at least one family member in the tunnels. | 每个人都至少有一个家人在矿里工作 |
[10:12] | Judging by all these awards, | 从这些奖杯来看 |
[10:14] | it looks like your husband’s fighting spirit was appreciated. | 你丈夫的抗争精神得到了认可 |
[10:18] | Rick was nothing short of a revelation. | 里克很有开拓性 |
[10:21] | Eric Morales, Rick’s chief of staff. | 埃里克·莫拉莱斯 里克的幕僚长 |
[10:23] | We’ll have to ask both of you– | 我们必须得问你们两个 |
[10:24] | when was the last time you, uh, saw the senator? | 你们最后一次见参议员是什么时候 |
[10:26] | – Wednesday afternoon at the office. – Yesterday morning. | -周三下午在办公室 -昨天早上 |
[10:29] | Uh, I had to go to UVA to deliver a speech. | 我昨天在弗吉尼亚大学有个演讲 |
[10:31] | I stayed the night in Charlottesville. | 晚上住在了夏洛茨维尔市 |
[10:33] | And then when I got home this morning, | 今天早上回家之后 |
[10:35] | I just figured he was at work. | 我还以为他在上班 |
[10:38] | I never would have thought… | 我怎么也没想到 |
[10:39] | What about enemies? | 那敌人呢 |
[10:40] | I imagine even the most beloved politicians receive threats. | 就算最受欢迎的政客应该也会收到威胁吧 |
[10:44] | Generally speaking, | 总的来说 |
[10:45] | Rick was one of the more popular of the freshman senators. | 里克是新进参议员里比较受欢迎的那种 |
[10:48] | He had his choice of committees. | 有好几个议员委员会让他选 |
[10:49] | But you’re right, there were some unhappy constituents. | 但你说得对 的确有一些不高兴的选民 |
[10:52] | I’d be more than willing to turn over any e-mails or letters | 我很愿意将我们办公室里那些 |
[10:55] | that we got at the office. | 电子邮件和信件交给你们 |
[10:56] | So have you noticed anything out of the ordinary? | 那你们有没有注意到什么异常 |
[10:58] | What was the senator’s, I don’t know, state of mind | 参议员过去几天的 |
[11:00] | in the past few days? | 精神状态怎么样 |
[11:02] | I hate to say it, but recently Rick has been… | 我不想说这个 但是里克最近 |
[11:06] | aloof, at least with me. | 有点冷淡 至少对我是这样 |
[11:08] | He’s been receiving phone calls at all hours | 最近党鞭不分日夜的 |
[11:11] | from the party’s whip. | 给他打电话 |
[11:12] | And by party’s whip, you mean Senator Hayley Winters? | 你说的党鞭是指海莉·温特斯参议员吗 |
[11:14] | That’s right. | 对 |
[11:16] | Look, I love my husband, | 我爱我的丈夫 |
[11:18] | and I would not want to make accusations, | 我其实不想指责什么 |
[11:21] | especially now, but… | 特别是现在这个时候 但是 |
[11:23] | But you-you were suspicious he was | 但是你 你怀疑他 |
[11:25] | – having an affair with Senator Winters. – No. | -跟温特斯参议员有染 -不 |
[11:26] | – No, of course they weren’t. – He was always with her. | -不 当然没有 -他一直跟她呆在一起 |
[11:29] | Even last night. | 就连昨晚也是 |
[11:30] | They were supposedly at some fund-raiser together. | 他们据说一起去了一个什么募款活动 |
[11:39] | Seeley Booth, | 瑟雷·布斯 |
[11:40] | I’ll never thought that the day would come | 想不到我还有 |
[11:41] | when even glancing at those chiseled features of yours | 看一眼你那张轮廓分明的俊脸 |
[11:44] | – would set me off. – Come on. | -就生气的一天 -拜托 |
[11:45] | The whip may have been the last person who has seen | 党鞭可能是最后一个见到 |
[11:48] | Senator O’Malley alive. | 奥马利参议员活着的人 |
[11:49] | I have to talk to her. | 我必须跟她谈谈 |
[11:50] | Cher, there is no way | 亲爱的 给我两根球棍[HELL] |
[11:52] | in H-E-double-hockey-sticks | 我也绝对不可能 |
[11:54] | I am allowing you to haul the Senate majority whip | 让你将参议院多数党党鞭带来联调局 |
[11:57] | into the FBI without any evidence of her involvement. | 除非你拿出证据证明她的涉案嫌疑 |
[12:02] | – Look, Caroline… – No, no, no, no. | -听着 卡罗琳 -不不不 |
[12:04] | Don’t try to convince me with those sweet dulcet tones. | 别想靠说好话来说服我 |
[12:07] | We call in the whip, | 我们要是把党鞭带进局里 |
[12:08] | and the Justice Department becomes fodder | 司法部门就会成为 |
[12:11] | for Sunday Morning talk shows, and, cher, | 周日清晨脱口秀的谈资 |
[12:13] | that is not how I plan to make my first appearance | 我可不想让这成为我留给媒体的 |
[12:15] | on Meet the Press. | 第一印象 |
[12:17] | – Good news. – You brought me an antacid. | -好消息 -你给我带抗酸剂来了 |
[12:19] | I just got off the phone with the whip’s office. | 我刚和党鞭办公室通完电话 |
[12:20] | Senator Winters wants Booth down | 温特斯参议员想让布斯 |
[12:21] | on Capitol Hill ASAP to brief her on the case. | 立刻前去国会大厦向她陈述案情 |
[12:23] | I swear you are blessed by the Almighty himself. | 老天真是眷顾你啊 |
[12:26] | Okay, great. You ready to saddle up? | 很好 你准备好出发了吗 |
[12:27] | Actually, uh, Winters requested Dr. Brennan. | 其实… 温特斯还指名要布纳恩博士过去 |
[12:30] | I guess she used to be a doctor, | 大概她曾经是医生 |
[12:31] | wants to hear the forensic side of the case. | 想从法医角度了解案情吧 |
[12:33] | Holy mother of pearl, | 我的宝贝亲娘 |
[12:34] | just bring me the whole bottle | 赶紧给我拿一整瓶 |
[12:35] | of antacids right now. | 抗酸剂来 |
[12:36] | Your wife doesn’t know the meaning | 你老婆不懂什么叫 |
[12:38] | – of “Playing politics.” – Relax, okay? | -“玩政治”啊 -放轻松 |
[12:40] | I will handle Bones. Bones will be fine, okay? | 我会看好骨头的 她不会惹麻烦的 |
[12:42] | And if you have a whole bottle of antacids, | 还有 你要是真喝一整瓶抗酸剂 |
[12:44] | your stomach’s gonna blow up, all right? | 你的胃会炸的 |
[12:45] | “H-E-double-hockey-sticks”? What the hell is that? | “两根球棍”[HELL] 什么鬼 |
[12:50] | Now, just what are you doing | 他俩去国会闯祸 |
[12:51] | while those two mess up in Congress? | 你准备干啥去 |
[12:53] | Why do I sense | 为啥我觉得 |
[12:54] | that you’re about to tell me? | 你马上就要告诉我答案了呢 |
[12:55] | That ginger-haired squintern girl in the lab. | 实验室里那个红发斜眼妹 |
[12:58] | Jessica? What about her? | 杰西卡 她怎么了 |
[12:59] | Justice wants you to run a background check on her | 司法部门想让你调查一下她 |
[13:01] | to make sure she’s clear to work on such a high-profile case. | 确保她无案底 能够参与这起重大案件 |
[13:04] | I’m on it, but don’t worry. | 我这就去 别担心 |
[13:06] | I know Jessica. I’m not gonna find anything. | 我了解杰西卡 我肯定什么也查不到 |
[13:08] | My thought is the victim tried to fend off his attacker. | 我猜受害者曾试图挡开袭击者 |
[13:13] | Please tell me this isn’t just one of your vibes talking. | 请告诉我 这不是你得到的感应 |
[13:16] | Oh, no, instinct and evidence. | 当然不 这是直觉加证据 |
[13:17] | They are singing in perfect harmony. | 它俩相辅相成 相得益彰呢 |
[13:19] | Note the spider-web fractures on the ulna. | 仔细看尺骨上的蛛网状断裂 |
[13:23] | Ouch. | 天啊 |
[13:24] | Looks like the senator | 感觉好像参议员 |
[13:25] | was trying to defend himself, and the killer hit him | 是想保护自己 然后凶手用 |
[13:27] | with a long, flat, blunt force weapon. | 一个又长又平的钝器攻击了他 |
[13:30] | – Any idea what it was? – Not yet, | -你知道那凶器是什么吗 – 还不知道 |
[13:32] | but I also found hemorrhagic staining | 但我还在他的上颌骨右侧 |
[13:34] | on the right side of the maxilla. | 发现了出血痕迹 |
[13:37] | So a blow to the head. | 所以他头部也受到了攻击 |
[13:38] | I haven’t pieced the skull together yet, but hopefully | 我还没把颅骨完全拼好 但愿 |
[13:41] | that’ll tell us more. | 拼好后能得到更多信息 |
[13:42] | Well, then work quickly. | 那就加快速度吧 |
[13:44] | You should try to find cause of death | 你应该尽力在布纳恩博士回来之前 |
[13:45] | before Dr. Brennan gets back. | 找出死因 |
[13:47] | Aye-aye, captain. | 是 长官 |
[13:53] | Booth, I know Caroline is concerned | 布斯 我知道卡罗琳担心 |
[13:55] | because I don’t play politics, so I want to assure you | 我不懂玩政治 所以我保证 |
[13:57] | that I will be on my best behavior. | 我一定会拿出我最好的表现 |
[13:59] | I hope not. | 我可不想你那样 |
[14:01] | Excuse me? | 你这话什么意思 |
[14:02] | Look, I just want you to be you. | 听着 我只想你能做自己 |
[14:03] | You know, you, your usual, wonderful, | 展现你的常态 展现你优秀 |
[14:05] | but very direct self. | 却又直接的自己 |
[14:07] | And what if I say something | 那要是我说了什么话 |
[14:08] | that could be misconstrued as offensive? | 被误解为言语唐突呢 |
[14:10] | Yeah, you will. | 这肯定会发生的 |
[14:10] | And that’s exactly what I’m counting on. | 其实那也正是我希望发生的 |
[14:12] | You see, because then Winters will react, | 这样温特斯就会有所反应 |
[14:14] | and I’ll get a read on her. | 我就能够读懂她了 |
[14:16] | Oh, very clever. | 聪明啊 |
[14:16] | So I should think of this as an undercover assignment, | 所以我该把这次看作是一次卧底行动 |
[14:21] | but you want me to play myself. | 只是你希望我能扮演我自己 |
[14:22] | You’re overthinking this. | 你想多了 |
[14:23] | I could play a slight variation on myself. | 我可以稍微变动一下我的角色 |
[14:26] | I could be saucy. | 我可以很活泼 |
[14:27] | Or I could speak with an accent. | 或者我可以说话带口音 |
[14:29] | No, Bones. | 别 骨头 |
[14:31] | Don’t-don’t do that. | 千万别那样 |
[14:32] | Just-just be you. That’s all I need. | 做你自己就好了 我就这么点要求 |
[14:33] | I just want you to be you. That’s all I need. | 我就希望你能好好做自己 |
[14:35] | Oh, okay. I’m just saying. | 好吧 我就那么随口一说嘛 |
[14:39] | This could be the start of a beautiful friendship. | 这可能会是一段美好友谊的开始哦 |
[14:42] | Really? You’re gonna go with Bogart? | 不是吧 你要模仿鲍嘉的口音 |
[14:44] | Well, I got over-excited, but you have to admit, | 好吧 我是有点太过兴奋了 但你得承认 |
[14:46] | that’s an excellent impersonation. | 我模仿得还是很好的 |
[14:51] | This is such a tragic day. | 真是太不幸了 |
[14:52] | Rick was a dear, dear man. | 瑞克是个很好的人 |
[14:55] | I want you to know you have the full power of my office | 我想让你们知道 这起调查 |
[14:57] | behind you during the investigation. | 我会全力支持你们 |
[14:58] | Well, that is very sensible of you, | 你可真是通晓事理 |
[15:00] | particularly if we discover that the crime | 尤其是我们有可能发现 |
[15:02] | involved any other members of your party. | 你的党派成员涉案其中 |
[15:04] | I think what my partner here is trying to say | 我搭档只是想说 |
[15:06] | is that politicians like to get ahead of the problem, | 政治家总喜欢未雨绸缪 |
[15:09] | before it kind of blows up in their faces. | 以免受到影响 |
[15:11] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[15:12] | Naturally, it also behooves you | 自然 你也理应 |
[15:13] | to prepare the necessary lie for the public. | 准备一些必要的谎话来骗公众 |
[15:16] | Speaking of which, | 说到这里 |
[15:17] | is that the, uh, damage control room in there? | 那里就是损害控制办公室吧 |
[15:19] | No, actually, my aides are rushing | 不是 我的助手们是在忙着 |
[15:21] | to prepare a bill to increase the debt ceiling. | 准备法案来增加债务上限 |
[15:24] | Last thing we need is another government shutdown. | 我们可不想让政府再关门 |
[15:26] | It must be quite difficult | 你的手下要忙 |
[15:27] | for your staff to put all that into their work, | 这么多事情 肯定很不容易吧 |
[15:30] | knowing it is unlikely | 他们明知道 |
[15:31] | for any senator to actually read it before a vote. | 没有参议员会在投票前读到法案 |
[15:35] | I must ask if we could return to the investigation. | 我想请两位回到这起案件调查 |
[15:37] | Sure, let’s back it up a bit, Bones, you know. | 好 骨头 咱俩先别这么咄咄逼人了 |
[15:39] | I find myself quite curious | 我很好奇 |
[15:40] | as to how you plan to spin the fact | 你要如何捏造事实 |
[15:42] | that Senator O’Malley was hacked to pieces. | 掩藏奥马利参议员被剁成块的真相 |
[15:45] | So you’re saying Rick was dismembered? | 你是说瑞克被人肢解了 |
[15:47] | What’s interesting is the placement of the hack marks. | 肢解痕迹的位置很有意思 |
[15:49] | As a former surgeon, | 作为前任外科医生 |
[15:51] | you know it is ideal to cut along the joints. | 你知道沿着关节切更为合理 |
[15:54] | Killer didn’t do that. He chopped all over the place. | 但杀手却没这么做 他根本是一通乱砍 |
[15:56] | So whoever did this is likely ignorant of human anatomy. | 所以凶手可能对人体解剖学一无所知 |
[16:00] | Or the killer is cunning | 或者凶手也可能很狡猾 |
[16:02] | and is trying to mislead the investigation. | 想要误导案件调查方向 |
[16:08] | Perhaps we should bring this discussion into my office. | 或许我们应该进我办公室聊 |
[16:10] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[16:12] | Good job, Bones. | 好样的 骨头 |
[16:20] | Is that for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[16:21] | Oh, yes. I sure as hell am not drinking any catnip tea. | 当然 我可不想喝什么猫薄荷茶 |
[16:25] | Wow, you remembered my drink. | 你记得我喜欢喝的饮料呢 |
[16:27] | It’s definitely an acquired taste, | 这是我的小嗜好 |
[16:29] | but I guess that sums me up in a nutshell, too. | 不过也算是我的一个小概括吧 |
[16:31] | So… uh, so what’s up? | 你有什么事吗 |
[16:33] | Oh, um, well, Caroline asked me to clear you for the case, | 卡罗琳让我调查你 看你能否参与这起案件 |
[16:37] | so I had to run a background check. | 所以我要调查一下你的背景 |
[16:39] | Is this about the time I peed at the Lincoln Memorial? | 这事和我之前在林肯纪念堂尿尿有关吗 |
[16:41] | Because I had a terrible UTI that day. | 我那天真的是尿路感染太严重了 |
[16:44] | Um, no. | 并不是 |
[16:46] | Somehow that detail was left out. | 这件事并没被记录在案 |
[16:48] | But… | 但是 |
[16:50] | were you involved with Greenpeace in college? | 你上大学时参加过绿色和平组织吗 |
[16:53] | Yeah, so? | 是的 有什么事吗 |
[16:54] | So you were engaged with an activist group | 所以你参加过一个以侵略性策略著称的 |
[16:57] | known for its aggressive tactics. | 激进团体 |
[17:00] | Now, is that you in the crowd? | 人群中的这个人是你吗 |
[17:03] | Look, brillo-head, | 好吧 厉害的家伙 |
[17:04] | you’re getting me kind of nervous here. | 你让我有点紧张了 |
[17:06] | So were you present five minutes after this photo was taken | 这张照片拍摄完后 你是不是待了五分钟 |
[17:09] | when a pipe bomb exploded outside of the building? | 然后有一颗土制炸弹在大楼外面爆炸 |
[17:12] | Greenpeace had nothing to do with that, | 绿色和平组织跟这件事没关系 |
[17:13] | and neither did I. | 我跟这件事也没关系 |
[17:15] | We were the victims. | 我们都是受害者 |
[17:16] | Just check the police reports. | 你去查查警方记录就知道了 |
[17:18] | Okay. And then what about when you were on the road | 好的 那你和费西合唱团同行时 |
[17:21] | with the band Phish? | 发生了什么 |
[17:22] | There were no bombs there. | 那可没有炸弹 |
[17:24] | Yeah, there were drugs. | 是的 但是有毒品 |
[17:25] | I know. I had a great time. | 我知道 我玩得很尽兴 |
[17:27] | But that was then. | 但是那些都是年少轻狂的过往 |
[17:30] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[17:31] | That my past is gonna ruin my future? | 我的过往会毁掉我的未来吗 |
[17:33] | Okay, so just to be clear, you-you don’t do drugs anymore? | 我们得说清楚了 你现在不再嗑药了吗 |
[17:36] | I haven’t in a while, | 我已经很久不碰了 |
[17:38] | but that doesn’t mean I’m never gonna do them again. | 但是我无法保证今后永不再碰 |
[17:40] | Uh, I never say never. | 我从来都不说绝不 |
[17:46] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[17:47] | Yeah.Yeah, no, I’m just trying to figure out | 是的 没事 我只是想搞清楚 |
[17:49] | how to report this back to Caroline. | 到底该怎么跟卡罗琳汇报 |
[17:52] | You could just… not. | 你也可以 闭口不谈 |
[17:55] | I mean, everything in that file is in the before. | 档案里的一切都是过往 |
[17:58] | I am who I am because of my past, | 因为我的过去 我就是我 |
[18:00] | but I’m not the same person anymore. | 但是我不是之前的那个人了 |
[18:03] | Are you the same kid | 你还是当年那个 |
[18:04] | who watched his dad being hauled off to jail? | 眼睁睁看着父亲被抓进监狱的孩子吗 |
[18:08] | No. | 不是了 |
[18:10] | So? | 所以 |
[18:14] | Hey, stop that. | 别这样 |
[18:16] | You don’t get to look at me all disappointed like that. | 你不要这样失望地看着我 |
[18:19] | No, I’m not, | 我没有 |
[18:19] | I’m not disappointed. | 我没有很失望 |
[18:20] | I’m-I’m just, um… | 我 我只是 |
[18:23] | Can we just forget this conversation ever happened? | 我们能不能假装这段对话从没发生过 |
[18:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:28] | Can you? | 你可以吗 |
[18:33] | So, O’Malley’s chief of staff | 奥马利的幕僚长说 |
[18:34] | said that you had frequent meetings with the senator. | 你经常和参议院会谈 |
[18:36] | His wife also said that you called him | 他的妻子还说不管白天还是半夜 |
[18:38] | at all hours of the day and night. | 你随时会给他打电话 |
[18:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:41] | I like to maintain a close working relationship | 我习惯与新晋参议员 |
[18:43] | with freshman senators. | 保持密切的工作关系 |
[18:44] | “Working” Relationship? | 工作关系吗 |
[18:46] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[18:47] | As you undoubtedly know, | 你必定知道 |
[18:49] | political figures often use their positions of power | 政治人物经常使用他们的政治权力 |
[18:53] | to circumvent conventional mores | 避开传统道德观念 |
[18:55] | and engage in extramarital affairs. | 并且搞婚外恋 |
[18:57] | Well, I’m flattered that you think | 你认为我拥有与他人发生风流韵事的魅力 |
[18:58] | that I have the stamina for an affair, | 这点你过奖了 |
[19:01] | but I assure you, there was nothing between us. | 不过我保证 我们之间是清白的 |
[19:03] | Right, and yet you were at the fund-raiser with him last night, correct? | 你昨晚和他一起参加募捐集会 对吧 |
[19:06] | I mean, that was the last place he was seen. | 这是他最后一次出现在公众视野里 |
[19:07] | You don’t think someone | 你该不会认为 |
[19:08] | from the fund-raiser murdered him? | 募捐集会的人杀了他吧 |
[19:10] | I don’t know, why don’t you tell me. | 我不知道 不如你告诉我 |
[19:11] | I mean, this is politics. | 这可是政治 |
[19:12] | Somebody must have a grudge against him. | 肯定有人对他怀恨在心 |
[19:14] | Not within the party. | 党派内没有人恨他 |
[19:16] | Still, I’m happy to provide you with the guest list. | 不过我愿意给你们提供一份宾客名单 |
[19:20] | Actually, now that I think about it, | 我想起来了 |
[19:21] | there was an incident. | 确实有个小插曲 |
[19:23] | This handful of protestors. | 有几个抗议者 |
[19:25] | The security had them removed, | 保安把他们赶出去了 |
[19:27] | but I remember Rick seeming unnerved. | 不过我记得里克看起来非常焦躁不安 |
[19:30] | He left shortly after. | 很快他就离开了 |
[19:31] | You think the two events are connected? | 你认为这两件事之间有联系吗 |
[19:34] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[19:35] | What were the protests against? | 这些抗议者到底在反抗什么 |
[19:37] | An amendment to the debt ceiling bill. | 债务上限法案的修正案 |
[19:39] | One that hit Rick pretty close to home. | 修正案真正触到里克的痛处了 |
[19:41] | It’s an order to reduce coal emissions. | 是一项减少煤炭排放量的命令 |
[19:43] | O’Malley’s platform | 奥马利的核心政治观点 |
[19:44] | was in support of coal miners. | 是支持煤炭工人 |
[19:47] | So why would the protestors make him a target? | 那怎么会当他为目标呢 |
[19:50] | Because Rick was going to vote in favor of the bill, | 因为尽管有那些增加的措施 |
[19:52] | despite the added measure. | 里克还是打算投票支持该法案 |
[19:53] | And let me guess, | 我猜测 |
[19:54] | you’re the one who persuaded him to vote against his conscience. | 你试图说服他昧着自己的良心投票 |
[19:58] | Sometimes, Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 有时候 |
[20:00] | we all have to make sacrifices for the sake of the party. | 大家都要为党派做出牺牲 |
[20:08] | Wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah, Booth called. | 是的 布斯打电话来 |
[20:11] | Apparently, Senator O’Malley left the fund-raising dinner | 显然奥马利议员 |
[20:15] | before the actual meal was served. | 在募捐会晚宴开始之前就离开了 |
[20:17] | You want me to do some digestive diving, | 你想让我做一些消化方面的研究 |
[20:19] | figure out what he ate? | 看看他到底吃了些什么吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah, maybe we can figure out | 是的 也许我们可以通过他的最后一餐 |
[20:21] | where he dined on his last meal. | 搞清楚他到底是在哪里吃的 |
[20:23] | Looks like some kind of poultry. | 看起来像是某种家禽的肉 |
[20:24] | It’s gamier than chicken. | 这肉比鸡肉的味道更重些 |
[20:27] | I don’t know, possibly quail? | 我不知道 可能是鹌鹑吧 |
[20:29] | Okay, whatever you guys are working on, | 不管你们现在到底在做什么 |
[20:30] | I do not want to know about it. | 我一点都不想知道 |
[20:32] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[20:33] | So I was able to get surveillance video from outside the building | 我拿到了举办募捐会 |
[20:36] | where the fund-raising event was held. | 大楼外面的监控视频 |
[20:41] | Is that Senator O’Malley? | 那是奥马利议员吗 |
[20:42] | Pixilation is terrible. | 这画质太差了 |
[20:44] | Like an ’80s video game. | 感觉像是八十年代的电子游戏 |
[20:45] | Yeah, and here comes Donkey Kong. | 是的 大金刚登场了 |
[20:50] | Kong looks pissed. | 金刚看起来非常生气 |
[20:51] | It’s hard to see his face. | 很难看清他的脸 |
[20:52] | Yeah, the quality is bad, but I think it’s safe to say | 虽然画质不清晰 但是我认为可以说 |
[20:55] | that this guy is angry enough to kill. | 这个人的愤怒程度完全足以去杀人 |
[21:04] | So, did you do your homework | 你认真做我给你布置的 |
[21:06] | on that Jessica Warren creature, | 关于杰西卡·沃伦的功课了吗 |
[21:08] | or do I need to rap your knuckles? | 还是需要我批评你没好好做功课 |
[21:09] | I did it. | 我做了 |
[21:10] | She’s got some skeletons in her closet, | 她确实有一些不为人知的过往[柜子里有骷髅] |
[21:12] | but then again, she is a forensic anthropologist. | 不过现在她是一名法医人类学家 |
[21:15] | Cute. | 很好 |
[21:16] | You know how much I love cute. | 你知道我喜欢很好这个词 |
[21:18] | She’s good to go. | 她没什么问题 |
[21:19] | Uh, nothing serious enough to warrant a mistrial. | 那些事都不足以被判无效审判 |
[21:22] | But I think you already knew that. | 不过我猜你已经知道了 |
[21:25] | Look, cher, I’m just trying to make sure | 亲 我只是想确定在这件事上 |
[21:27] | you’ve got both eyes wide open. | 你没有睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[21:29] | You have a bright future ahead of you. | 你前途无量 |
[21:31] | But first you need to find yourself the right kind of woman. | 但你一定要给自己找到合适的妹子 |
[21:34] | You asking me out? | 你在约我吗 |
[21:35] | Cher, you couldn’t handle me. | 亲 你可掌控不了我 |
[21:38] | Look, I appreciate everything you’re doing, | 我感谢你做的一切 |
[21:40] | but I promise you there’s nothing going on | 不过我向你保证我和杰西卡之间 |
[21:42] | between me and Jessica. | 什么都没发生 |
[21:44] | Good. Now, where are we at? | 很好 什么情况了 |
[21:46] | Angela found footage of this behemoth | 安琪拉找到了这个大块头 |
[21:48] | arguing with the senator last night. | 昨晚与参议员争执的录像 |
[21:50] | Problem is, the quality is so bad, | 问题在于画质太差 |
[21:52] | she can’t run it through facial recognition. | 她不能用这个图像进行面部识别 |
[21:54] | No need. | 不需要 |
[21:55] | I’d recognize that man in the dark | 就算是蒙住我的小眼睛 |
[21:57] | with my pretty little eyes blindfolded. | 我也能认出在黑暗中把他认出来 |
[22:00] | You got a name? | 你知道他叫什么吗 |
[22:00] | Frankie Cesari. | 弗兰基·塞萨里 |
[22:02] | Wait, why does that sound familiar? | 等下 这名字怎么那么耳熟 |
[22:03] | Cesari’s the unofficial president | 塞萨里是弗吉尼亚州的 |
[22:05] | of the coal mining lobby in Virginia. | 煤矿游说团的非正式主席 |
[22:07] | You watch out for yourself. | 他什么都干得出来 |
[22:08] | I wouldn’t put anything past that man. | 我不会再一次放过他了 |
[22:11] | Not after he evaded my embezzling charges | 自从他让他的原告消失 从而逃过了 |
[22:14] | by disappearing his accuser. | 我的贪污起诉之后 |
[22:15] | “Disappearing”? | “消失” |
[22:16] | Body was never found. | 尸体一直没找到 |
[22:17] | Good chance the fellow has cement feet. | 那家伙很可能会把尸体灌入水泥 |
[22:19] | Disposing of the victim fits our killer’s MO. | 弃尸的确符合我们凶手的作案模式 |
[22:22] | Exactly. | 可不是嘛 |
[22:23] | So, you do me a favor. | 那你就帮我个忙吧 |
[22:25] | Make sure you nail the slimeball to the wall. | 确保你能把这个讨厌的人逮住 |
[22:28] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[22:31] | I’ll let you do it with me. | 我要让你跟我一起做这件事 |
[22:43] | Well, look what a trash drag doing. | 瞧瞧什么垃圾进门了 |
[22:46] | What-what the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[22:46] | This is entrapment. | 你们这是给我下套 |
[22:47] | Entrapment? | 下套 |
[22:48] | It is a damn shame, Frankie, | 真是可惜 弗兰基 |
[22:50] | that a dictionary doesn’t come with that mouth. | 这词在字典上的解释可不跟着你走 |
[22:53] | Sit down, please. | 请坐吧 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:56] | So, we’ve got some video of you | 我们有一些关于你 |
[22:57] | getting into a pretty heated argument | 昨晚跟奥马利参议员 |
[22:59] | with Senator O’Malley last night. | 吵得热火朝天的视频 |
[23:01] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[23:01] | It’s a free country. | 我们国家是自由的 |
[23:03] | And I got the right to petition my legislators. | 而且我有权利向我的立法者请愿 |
[23:05] | But what you don’t have is the right to kill him. | 但你没有权利杀死他 |
[23:07] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[23:10] | You guys think I killed him? | 你们觉得我杀了他 |
[23:12] | I’m a businessman. All we ever did was talk! | 我是个商人 我们只是聊了聊天而已 |
[23:14] | Okay, so what did you talk about last night? | 好吧 那么你们昨晚谈了些什么 |
[23:17] | The debt ceiling bill. | 债务上限法案 |
[23:19] | I just asked him how he was planning to vote. | 我只是问他准备怎么投票 |
[23:21] | Looked to me like you were none too pleased with his answer. | 我感觉你不太满意他的回答 |
[23:23] | What did you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[23:24] | Followed him after the fund-raiser? | 在募捐会之后跟踪了他吗 |
[23:26] | Beat on him until he saw things your way? | 对他死缠烂打 直到他同意你的看法 |
[23:27] | You guys should be writers | 你们这些人这么会编故事 |
[23:29] | the way you come up with these stories. | 真应该去当作家 |
[23:31] | None of the above, actually. | 我没做你说的这些事 |
[23:33] | O’Malley said he was undecided. | 奥马利说他还没决定下来 |
[23:35] | And you believed him? | 你相信他了 |
[23:36] | Ah, Frankie, you are even dumber than you are ugly. | 弗兰基 你的丑比起你的笨简直不算什么 |
[23:40] | Of course I didn’t believe him. | 我当然没信啦 |
[23:43] | That’s why I went home | 这就是为什么我回家去 |
[23:43] | and started working on a picket line. | 继续游说纠察线了 |
[23:45] | I got phone records and everything to prove it. | 我有通话记录等等证据来证明我的说法 |
[23:48] | So what? | 怎么样 |
[23:49] | So you gonna admit you were wrong? You gonna let me go? | 你们会承认错误吗 能放我走了吗 |
[23:51] | Soon as your alibi checks out, yeah. | 只要你的不在场证明能确认 就没问题 |
[23:53] | Of course, that could take a while. | 当然 这得花点时间 |
[23:56] | I were you, I’d get cozy. | 如果我是你 我就坐得舒服点 |
[23:58] | Hey, hey, hey, you can’t keep me in here. That’s illegal. | 你们不能把我关在这里 这是违法的 |
[24:00] | Come on, Frankie. | 得了 弗兰基 |
[24:01] | You never let the law get in your way. | 你从未被法律束缚住手脚 |
[24:03] | Why start now? | 现在为什么要用呢 |
[24:09] | I’ve reassembled the skull, and it is ready for its close-up. | 我已经复原了头骨 可以对它做检查了 |
[24:12] | Impressive. Given the damage inflicted, | 你做得很好 它受到了那么大损伤 |
[24:15] | I thought this would’ve taken you much longer. | 我以为你得花很久的时间呢 |
[24:17] | Yeah, well, I find that | 是啊 我发现 |
[24:18] | when I’m feeling emotionally unstable, | 在我心情不太稳定的时候 |
[24:21] | concentrating on my work helps me to cope. | 专心工作能够帮助我缓解压力 |
[24:23] | Like I said, this is very good work. | 我刚也说了 你做得非常好 |
[24:26] | Okay, if she’s not gonna | 好吧 如果她没听出你的暗示 |
[24:27] | take that bait, I will. | 那我来问好了 |
[24:29] | What’s the problem? | 你遇到什么事了 |
[24:30] | Uh, well, technically, there is no actual problem, | 其实 技术上说 并没有真正的问题 |
[24:34] | because there’s nothing actually going on. | 因为现在并没有发生什么事 |
[24:36] | But there is potential. | 但有可能未来会发生 |
[24:37] | And I don’t think you just squash potential | 而且我不认为我应该把可能性抹杀掉 |
[24:39] | until there is an actual problem. | 直到真正出现问题 |
[24:41] | I did not understand a word you just said. | 你刚才说的我一个字也听不懂 |
[24:43] | Don’t worry, I’m with you. | 别担心 我听着呢 |
[24:44] | I mean, just because something is unlikely to be successful– | 我是说 仅仅由于某事不太可能成功 |
[24:47] | like, say a relationship– | 比如 一段关系 |
[24:48] | doesn’t mean you don’t try, right? | 但这并不意味着你不能去尝试 不是吗 |
[24:51] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[24:52] | If you know the likelihood of an outcome | 如果你知道一件事的成功概率 |
[24:54] | is statistically unfavorable, that thing should be avoided. | 是非常小的 那么就不该做这件事 |
[24:59] | Like a TV in the bedroom. | 就像在卧室里安电视机一样 |
[25:01] | Okay, now I don’t know what you’re saying. | 好吧 现在是我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:03] | Oh, um, Booth wants a TV in the bedroom, but Brennan doesn’t | 布斯想要在卧室里安一台电视机 |
[25:07] | because she heard that statistically | 但布纳恩不愿意 因为她听说按照统计 |
[25:08] | it’s less likely she’ll have sex. | 这样会使她发生性爱的机会减小 |
[25:10] | I find it is safer to adhere to the percentages. | 我发现根据概率来判断更安全 |
[25:13] | Yeah, but it’s also boring. | 是的 但这样很无聊啊 |
[25:15] | I mean, sometimes the best things in life | 我是说 有时候最美好的事物 |
[25:18] | happen against the odds. | 出现在生命中 都没有什么道理可言 |
[25:20] | Think about anything you’ve ever really wanted. | 你想想你曾经真的很想得到的东西 |
[25:22] | Right? Like a perfect job or-or… | 对吗 比如完美的工作 或是… |
[25:24] | finding the love of your life. | 找到生命中的真爱 |
[25:27] | Those are one-in-a-million | 这种事都是只有百万分之一的概率 |
[25:28] | chances, right? | 才会发生 不是吗 |
[25:30] | But for you, | 但对你们来说 |
[25:30] | the odds don’t even apply | 你根本无法计算这个几率 |
[25:32] | until you’re both clear about what you want. | 除非你们俩都真正明白了自己想要什么 |
[25:34] | Thank you, Angela. | 谢谢你 安琪拉 |
[25:36] | That was, like, the best talk/monologue | 这好像是我参与过的 |
[25:38] | I’ve ever been part of. | 最好的一次交流或是独白 |
[25:39] | As to the injuries to the victim’s skull? | 来说说被害人头骨的伤口吧 |
[25:43] | Oh, yes. | 对了 |
[25:44] | Check out the damage on the right zygomatic, | 你看看右边的颧骨 下颌骨 |
[25:47] | mandible and maxilla. | 以及上颌骨的损伤 |
[25:48] | These fractures are perimortem. | 这些骨折像是死前伤 |
[25:50] | The damage is suggestive of | 损伤表明凶器是一种 |
[25:52] | a blunt force weapon with an uneven surface, | 钝力的表面不平整的武器 |
[25:54] | at least 12 centimeters in diameter. | 它的直径至少有十二厘米 |
[25:57] | What, like a big rock? | 什么 就像是一块大石头吗 |
[25:59] | Which is not at all like the straight-edge weapon | 而且根本不像是使得尺骨 |
[26:01] | used to fracture the ulna. | 骨折的直边武器 |
[26:02] | So, multiple weapons. Perhaps multiple killers. | 也就是有多种凶器 也许有多位凶手呢 |
[26:06] | Hey, so I just finished my analysis of the food | 我刚刚分析完了奥马利参议员 |
[26:08] | in Senator O’Malley’s stomach. | 胃里的食物 |
[26:09] | Turns out, the guy’s last meal was pigeon. | 原来他的最后一餐是鸽子肉 |
[26:13] | Was he hanging out with hobos? | 难道他是在跟流浪汉约会吗 |
[26:14] | Either that or Granny Clampett | 要么就是这样 不然 |
[26:15] | picked up some roadkill. | 克拉珀特捡了死在路边的动物 |
[26:17] | I-I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[26:19] | But several Far Eastern cultures | 不过很多远东文化 |
[26:22] | consider pigeon– particularly pigeon heads– | 都认为鸽子 特别是鸽子头 |
[26:25] | to be delicacies. | 非常美味 |
[26:26] | But how many Far Eastern restaurants in the D.C. Area | 但在华盛顿特区有多少远东餐馆 |
[26:29] | actually serve pigeon? | 真的会卖鸽子肉呢 |
[26:30] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[26:32] | However, I believe Agent Aubrey is quite knowledgeable | 不过 我相信说到当地美食 |
[26:37] | when it comes to local cuisine. | 奥布里探员肯定特别懂行 |
[26:39] | Perhaps you could call him and ask. | 也许你可以打电话问问他 |
[26:41] | I figured out who you were talking about. | 我现在明白你刚才是在说谁了 |
[26:52] | How you doing, chickadee? | 进展如何 小家伙 |
[26:53] | For an Internet- based society, | 对一个建立在网络之上的社会来说 |
[26:55] | D.C. sure seems to be stuck in the trees-killing era. | 华盛顿特区似乎停留在砍树的年代了 |
[26:58] | That all O’Malley’s? | 这些全都是关于奥马利的吗 |
[26:59] | Yep. Guy is clean as a whistle. | 是啊 这家伙简直一尘不染 |
[27:02] | Except… this. | 除了…这个 |
[27:04] | It’s a copy of his personal financial statements | 这是三年以来他的 |
[27:06] | dating back three years. | 个人财务报告 |
[27:07] | Now, you see that withdrawal for two G’s? | 看到那两千元的取款了吗 |
[27:09] | Staring me right in the face. | 那么显眼当然看得到 |
[27:11] | That’s a recurring withdrawal. | 这样的取款出现了很多次 |
[27:12] | Always for $2,000. | 总是两千元 |
[27:13] | Always the same time of the month. | 总是在每个月的那个时间 |
[27:15] | Sounds like drugs, you ask me. | 要我说这可能是毒品 |
[27:17] | Well, according to Cam, his tox report was negative, | 凯告诉我 他的毒检报告是阴性 |
[27:19] | so I’m leaning towards prostitutes. | 所以我倾向于认为是招妓 |
[27:20] | So maybe the wife was right | 或者他的妻子说得对 |
[27:22] | and her husband was having an affair. | 她的丈夫确实在外面有人了 |
[27:24] | Just not with Senator Winters. My thoughts exactly. | 但不是和温特斯参议员 我也那么想 |
[27:26] | So I tracked down the cab driver | 所以我查到了那个筹款晚宴后 |
[27:28] | that picked O’Malley up from the fund-raising dinner. | 接走奥马利的出租车司机 |
[27:30] | He said that he, uh, | 他把奥马利 |
[27:31] | dropped O’Malley off at some Indonesian restaurant downtown. | 送到了市区的一家印尼餐厅 |
[27:35] | Where he met his lover. | 他就在那里会情人 |
[27:36] | Cabbie remembers seeing | 司机看到 |
[27:37] | a young woman embracing O’Malley outside of the restaurant, | 一位年轻女性在餐厅外拥抱奥马利 |
[27:40] | which incidentally serves the best pigeon in town. | 顺便提一句 这家餐厅的鸽子在城里数一数二 |
[27:47] | Oh, what’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[27:49] | Oh, that would be durian, | 那个应该是榴莲 |
[27:50] | referred to in Indonesia as the king of fruit, | 在印尼被称为果中之王 |
[27:52] | frequently added to sayur. | 常加到小菜里 |
[27:54] | Remind me to get some to take home. | 记得提醒我买点带回家 |
[27:55] | So our home can smell like a foot. | 那样家里就有了一股臭脚味 |
[27:57] | I mean, who needs a TV to get in the way of our sex life | 如果已经有臭脚味来妨碍性生活 |
[27:59] | when we have foot smell, right? | 谁还需要电视啊 |
[28:01] | Table for two? | 就你们两位 |
[28:02] | No. FBI. | 不 联调局 |
[28:04] | We have A-rating for clean. You could see! | 我们清洁等级是最高的 你看得出来 |
[28:06] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[28:06] | You know what? I’m not interested. | 但其实我并没有兴趣 |
[28:08] | – You know him? – Ah, Rick. | -认识他嘛 -里克 |
[28:10] | Kind man. He have big appetite. | 大好人 胃口也好 |
[28:12] | Good tipper. Why? He in trouble? | 小费很多 怎么 他遇上麻烦了吗 |
[28:15] | – When was the last time you saw him? – Yesterday. | -你上次见他是什么时候 -昨天 |
[28:17] | Nighttime. He good friend with waitress. | 晚上 他和服务员关系很好 |
[28:19] | Well, that could be his lover, Booth. | 那个有可能是他的情人 布斯 |
[28:20] | Great, okay. Is she working here tonight? | 很好 她今晚在这里上班吗 |
[28:23] | You not hurt her? | 你不会伤害她吧 |
[28:24] | I just want to talk to her, okay? | 我只是想跟她谈谈 好吧 |
[28:28] | Anissa! | 阿妮萨 |
[28:32] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[28:34] | I don’t think Senator O’Malley | 我认为奥马利参议员 |
[28:35] | was having an affair with that woman. | 没有跟那个女人搞外遇 |
[28:37] | Why’s that? | 怎么这么说 |
[28:37] | Based on the pronounced zygomatics, | 根据他们脸部的 |
[28:40] | the high orbital ridge of her face, | 高颧骨和深眼窝 |
[28:42] | I’m quite confident that this is | 我很确定她是 |
[28:45] | Senator O’Malley’s daughter. | 奥马利参议员的女儿 |
[28:55] | Rick O’Malley is my biological father. | 里克·奥马利是我生父 |
[28:57] | Is something wrong? Is he in trouble? | 出什么事了吗 他遇上什么麻烦了吗 |
[28:59] | Biological father? So, you were adopted? | 生父 你被领养过吗 |
[29:02] | Him and my mom had a one-night stand. | 他和我妈一夜情才有了我 |
[29:03] | I didn’t know who he was until four years ago. | 四年之前我并不知道他是谁 |
[29:06] | And when you turned 18, | 等到18岁的时候 |
[29:06] | you could legally obtain your birth record. | 你就可以提出法律申请查看出生记录了 |
[29:09] | – Yeah. – I imagine | -是啊 -我想 |
[29:10] | that you would be upset that your father abandoned you | 你被父亲抛弃 所以整个童年里 |
[29:13] | for your entire childhood. | 你都很生他的气 |
[29:15] | That would be hard on any child, | 这对任何一个孩子都很难 |
[29:16] | – no matter what their age. – No. | -不管他们多少岁 -不是 |
[29:18] | I mean, sure, I-I wondered about him. | 虽然我确实想知道他是谁 |
[29:20] | But, I don’t know, it was never a thing. | 但这对我并不成困扰 |
[29:22] | And when you found out | 当你查出来 |
[29:22] | he was a senator, you saw there was opportunity. | 他是参议员的时候 你觉得是条财路 |
[29:25] | – Excuse me? – We know Senator O’Malley | -不好意思 -奥马利参议员 |
[29:28] | withdrew $2,000 monthly from his bank account. | 每个月都从银行账户里取两千块钱 |
[29:31] | We can only assume he made those same deposits | 他只有可能是把钱存到了 |
[29:33] | into your account. | 你的账户中 |
[29:34] | So, I mean, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:36] | Did you threaten to tell the press that he had | 你是不是威胁他说如果不给钱 |
[29:37] | an illegitimate daughter if he didn’t pay? | 就告诉媒体他有私生女 |
[29:39] | No, no. He was just helping me with college like a dad does. | 不是 他只是想和其他父亲一样帮女儿完成大学学业 |
[29:42] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信 |
[29:43] | I mean, if he really supported you, | 如果他真的在资助你 |
[29:44] | why didn’t you make a public statement? | 你们为什么不发一个公开声明呢 |
[29:46] | Because I asked him not to. | 因为我叫他别那么做 |
[29:47] | The first time that he ran for Senate, | 他第一次竞选参议员的时候 |
[29:49] | he asked me to be a part of the campaign, | 他让我也加入竞选队伍中 |
[29:51] | but I didn’t want to be some D.C. Scandal. | 但我不想变成特区的丑闻 |
[29:52] | Didn’t he tell you all of this? Why are you here? | 他没告诉你们这些吗 你们来这里干吗 |
[29:57] | I take it you haven’t been watching the news? | 这么说你都没有看新闻吗 |
[30:00] | No, I’ve been in class all day. Why? | 没有 我整天都在上课 怎么了 |
[30:02] | I’m sorry to tell you, but your-your father was killed last night. | 很遗憾地告诉你 令尊昨晚遇害了 |
[30:07] | No, no, no, no. | 不可能 |
[30:10] | He-he couldn’t have been. | 他不可能 |
[30:11] | I just, I was with… I just saw him… | 我才 我还…我才见过他… |
[30:14] | Last night, you were with him, | 昨晚你和他在一起 |
[30:15] | and as far as we know, from what we can gather, | 从我们目前掌握的情况来看 |
[30:18] | you were the last person who saw him alive. | 你应该是他生前见到的最后一个人 |
[30:20] | So, what? You think I killed him? | 那又怎么样 难道你认为我杀了他吗 |
[30:22] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不可能 |
[30:24] | He-he came here all the time. | 他总是来这里 |
[30:27] | It wasn’t out of the ordinary. | 没有任何异常 |
[30:29] | We would | 我们会 |
[30:29] | sit and-and eat and talk. | 坐下来吃饭聊天 |
[30:31] | And what about last night? | 那昨晚呢 |
[30:34] | He was upset. | 他不开心 |
[30:35] | He-he said something about a vote, | 他提到一些关于投票的事 |
[30:37] | that the party was making him vote a way he didn’t want to. | 他觉得党里给他安排的投票方法不太好 |
[30:41] | Did he say what he was intending to do? | 他有说他怎么打算吗 |
[30:43] | No, just… | 没有 只是 |
[30:44] | I-I told him to follow his heart. | 我跟他说要跟随自己的内心 |
[30:49] | Okay, and what time did he leave? | 他什么时间走的 |
[30:50] | Um, I-I drove him home, around 11:00. | 我开车送他回家 大约11点 |
[30:54] | The last time I saw him, he was… | 那是我最后一次见他 |
[30:57] | he was headed inside. | 他在朝家走 |
[31:03] | See this abrasion on the left temporal? | 看到他左太阳穴的磨损了吗 |
[31:06] | Here? | 这里 |
[31:08] | That is directly behind where the ear would be. | 就在耳朵的位置后面 |
[31:10] | I took a measurement. | 我量了一下 |
[31:12] | It has the same radius as a 31-gauge needle. | 和31号针头有相同半径 |
[31:14] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[31:15] | An ideal place to poison someone is behind the ear | 耳后侧是下毒的理想位置 |
[31:18] | because a coroner seldom looks there. | 因为验尸官很少检查那里 |
[31:20] | But the tox screen came back negative. | 但毒检报告是阴性 |
[31:22] | Well, I have a thought on that. | 这点我也考虑了 |
[31:24] | What if the killer first tried to poison O’Malley, | 有可能凶手本来想毒死奥马利 |
[31:27] | make it look like he died of natural causes? | 这样他看起来就像是自然死亡 |
[31:29] | But then he fought back, | 但他作了抵抗 |
[31:30] | causing the needle to scrape along the skull | 于是针头在刺出皮肤之前 |
[31:32] | before being torn out. | 一路沿着头骨擦过去 |
[31:34] | Exactly. Her first method of murder failing, | 就是那样 她第一种下手的方法失败了 |
[31:36] | the killer turned to a more | 于是就采取一种 |
[31:38] | brutal means to end things. | 更为凶残的方式来了结 |
[31:39] | “Her”? | “她”吗 |
[31:40] | Poison is a murder weapon | 下毒这种杀人方法 |
[31:41] | most often used by women. | 女人更常用 |
[31:44] | Although, I think I’m more of a flamethrower kind of gal. | 虽然我自认为是个直接动手的暴脾气妞 |
[31:48] | Well, it’s important to have flair. | 有天赋也是好事 |
[31:49] | You know it. | 有眼光 |
[31:50] | Have Hodgins swab the abrasion; maybe he can | 哈金斯给这块磨损取样了 |
[31:52] | figure out what type of poison was being used. | 或许他可以查出来是什么毒药 |
[31:56] | Statistically, women are five times more likely | 统计学上来说 采用毒药杀人的可能性 |
[31:59] | than men to use poison as a murder weapon. | 女性是男性的五倍 |
[32:01] | So, playing the odds, leaves us the wife, | 所以从概率来说 嫌疑人还剩下妻子 |
[32:03] | the illegitimate child and the majority whip. | 私生女和多数党党鞭 |
[32:05] | If this case isn’t D.C., I don’t know what is. | 这样的案子只可能发生在华盛顿 |
[32:08] | I had my money on the whip. | 我觉得是党鞭 |
[32:10] | She was a doctor before she came to politics. | 她从政之前是医生 |
[32:12] | She’d have the easiest access to poison and needles. | 最方便搞到毒药和针头 |
[32:15] | If you ask me, I’d guess the wife, | 要我猜就是妻子 |
[32:17] | except for that pesky alibi of hers. | 虽然有那讨厌的不在场证明 |
[32:18] | 晚上9:47 入住酒店 夏洛茨维尔市 早上7:00 退房 | |
[32:19] | Except… she doesn’t have one. | 除非 她并没有不在场证明 |
[32:22] | I talked to the manager of the hotel | 我和她在弗吉尼亚大学附近 |
[32:24] | where she stayed near UVA. | 入住酒店的经理谈了一下 |
[32:26] | No one saw her or heard from her | 晚十点到早七点之间 |
[32:27] | between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. | 没有人看到或听到她的动静 |
[32:29] | Plenty of time to drive home, | 足够开车回家 |
[32:31] | kill the senator, then return to the hotel. | 杀死议员然后回到酒店了 |
[32:33] | Also, Lynette O’Malley is a diabetic. | 而且勒奈特·奥马利患有糖尿病 |
[32:36] | And guess what size needle her pharmacy says she uses? | 猜猜她去的药房说她用几号针头 |
[32:39] | – 31-gauge? – Bingo. | -31G的吗 -对了 |
[32:41] | Same size that the squints found on the victim’s skull. | 与法医从死者颅骨上发现的型号一致 |
[32:43] | Okay, I’m convinced. | 好吧 我被说服了 |
[32:45] | I’ll get a warrant for the house. | 我去弄她家的搜查令 |
[32:46] | You get Booth and get over there now. | 你和布斯立即去那里 |
[32:48] | 阿妮萨·格林 晚五点到八点半 在餐厅工作 经理确认 海莉·温斯特议员 晚七点到十点半 参议院活动 委员会募捐 | |
[32:51] | Once we get to the house, | 我们到她家之后 |
[32:52] | just let me do all the talking, you understand? | 由我来说话 明白吗 |
[32:54] | Gee, thanks, Dad, but I can handle myself. | 谢谢啊 老爹 但我自己能搞定 |
[32:57] | All right, look, Aubrey, I know you know what to do. | 好吧 奥布里 我知道你明白该做什么 |
[32:59] | But I’m just saying, if you’re serious about getting | 但我只是说 如果你真想有朝一日 |
[33:01] | into politics one day, you just, | 涉足政治 |
[33:02] | – you have to be careful about what you say, Aubrey. – Okay. | -你得小心你的言辞 奥布里 -好吧 |
[33:06] | – I’ll hang back. – Good, all right. | -我跟在后面 -很好 |
[33:08] | Bones, what is it? | 骨头 怎么了 |
[33:09] | Hodgins found traces of a poison called succinylcholine | 哈金斯在颅骨的擦伤处发现 |
[33:13] | on the abrasion to the skull. | 名为琥珀酰胆碱的毒药残留 |
[33:15] | I think I’ve heard of that stuff. | 我想我听说过那东西 |
[33:17] | It is often considered | 这经常被考虑作为 |
[33:18] | an ideal homicidal poison | 理想的杀人毒药 |
[33:19] | because its half-life is exceptionally short, | 因为它的半衰期非常短 |
[33:22] | meaning the body metabolizes it so rapidly, | 也就是说它在身体里新陈代谢得太快 |
[33:25] | it would be untraceable in the blood. | 以至于无法从血液中检测出来 |
[33:27] | Well, that’s why the tox screen came back negative. | 这就是毒理检测呈阴性的原因了 |
[33:29] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[33:30] | Maybe I’m being hopeful, but the ideal homicidal poison– | 也许是我在期望 但这理想的杀人毒药 |
[33:33] | I’m guessing that stuff isn’t sold in the local drugstore. | 我猜这东西当地药店里可是买不到的吧 |
[33:36] | No. However, it is common to hospitals | 不 但在医院里很常见 |
[33:38] | because of its use as a paralytic. | 因为它被当成麻痹药使用 |
[33:40] | You know who has admitting privileges at D.C. West Hospital? | 你猜谁有特区西部医院的推荐入院权 |
[33:42] | – Majority whip. – Senator Winters. | -党鞭 -温特斯议员 |
[33:51] | Okay, great. Is it me or does it just look like | 很好 只是我这么觉得还是 |
[33:53] | there’s more of them here than before? | 这里人比先前更多了呢 |
[33:55] | – Looks like a press conference. – I’m telling you, right? | -好像是新闻发布会 -我跟你说了对吧 |
[33:57] | Agent Booth, can we ask you some questions? | 布斯探员 我们能问一些问题吗 |
[33:59] | Does the FBI have a suspect in custody? | 联调局是否已经拘留了一名嫌犯 |
[34:01] | Is that the announcement you’re gonna be making today? | 你们今天要发表的是这个声明吗 |
[34:05] | Agent Booth, has there been some sort of development | 布斯探员 我丈夫的案子 |
[34:07] | in my husband’s case? | 有什么进展了吗 |
[34:08] | Sorry, what’s going on here? | 抱歉 发生什么了 |
[34:09] | Looks like you’re about to make a statement to the press. | 好像你们要对媒体发表什么声明 |
[34:11] | I’d remind you this is an ongoing investigation, | 我想提醒一下这是正在进行的调查 |
[34:13] | and there is information that we are not yet | 有些信息我们并没有 |
[34:14] | – releasing to the public. – No, I promise | -透露给媒体 -不是的 我保证 |
[34:16] | the announcement has nothing to do with the investigation. | 这声明和调查无关 |
[34:18] | Governor Doland will be | 多兰德州长马上 |
[34:19] | arriving shortly to announce his invocation | 就将前来宣布他将重新提出 |
[34:21] | – of the Widow’s Mandate. – What are you talking about? | -遗孀委任制度 -你在说什么 |
[34:23] | When a senator dies while in office, | 当一位议员在任上死亡 |
[34:25] | it falls to the governor to appoint a replacement | 在此任期内替代他的人选 |
[34:28] | for the remainder of the term. | 将由州长来指定 |
[34:29] | Historically, governors have selected a lawmaker’s widow, | 在历史上 州长们曾选择立法者的遗孀 |
[34:32] | as she’s most likely to share his political ideology. | 因为她最可能与亡夫共享政治理念 |
[34:35] | So, what? He’s gonna appoint her now? Today? | 所以呢 他马上就要指定她吗 在今天 |
[34:37] | – That is his intention. – No. No. | -他正有此意 -不 不 |
[34:39] | Th-That’s motive, okay? Cancel the press conference. | 这是动机 明白吗 取消新闻发布会 |
[34:41] | Aubrey, just back down. I got this. | 奥布里 退下 我来 |
[34:43] | We need to ask you a few questions, Mrs. O’Malley. | 我们需要问你一些问题 奥马利夫人 |
[34:45] | No. Lynette, don’t say a word. | 不 勒奈特 什么都别说 |
[34:47] | You’re out of line. | 你们越线了 |
[34:48] | Have a seat, Senator. | 请坐 议员 |
[34:50] | I got a couple questions for you, as well. | 我也有些问题要问你 |
[34:58] | I’ve been back and forth over these remains a kabillion times, | 我反复检查这些遗骸不知多少回了 |
[35:01] | and I’m not seeing anything new. | 都没有什么新发现 |
[35:03] | Ms. Warren, you need to calm yourself. | 沃伦女士 你需要冷静下来 |
[35:05] | I know, but Booth and Aubrey | 我明白 但是布斯和奥布里 |
[35:06] | are holding Senator Winters | 正在拖住温特斯议员和 |
[35:07] | and Lynette O’Malley until we find something. | 勒奈特·奥马利直到我们有所发现 |
[35:09] | I thought you were more focused | 我以为在情感不稳定时 |
[35:11] | when feeling emotionally unstable. | 你可以更加集中注意 |
[35:13] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[35:13] | Angela’s pep talk worked. | 安琪拉鼓励的话起作用了 |
[35:15] | Emotionally, I’m as fit as a fiddle, | 我现在情绪很稳定 |
[35:17] | which means my focus | 也就是说我的集中力 |
[35:18] | is a little fidgety. | 有点不够 |
[35:21] | What about this nick near the coracoid process | 在关节盂里喙突附近的缺口 |
[35:23] | – inside the glenoid cavity? – It’s in my notes. | -是怎么回事 -在我的笔记里有 |
[35:25] | It’s a hack mark from the dismemberment. | 这是肢解时留下的砍痕 |
[35:27] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[35:28] | Note the hemorrhagic staining inside the wound. | 注意伤口里的血痕 |
[35:31] | Its location suggests | 这个位置说明 |
[35:33] | the subclavian artery was likely penetrated, | 锁骨下动脉很可能被穿透了 |
[35:36] | causing the victim to bleed out. | 让死者流血至死 |
[35:38] | So sharp force trauma– | 那这就在早先我们发现的 |
[35:39] | on top of the two distinct | 两种不同钝器伤的上面 |
[35:41] | blunt force injuries we found earlier. | 又添了新的锐器伤 |
[35:44] | That’s three weapons in all. | 总共就有三种武器了 |
[35:46] | Note the blue staining deep inside the nick. | 注意在缺口深处的蓝色痕迹 |
[35:50] | Uh, so, what? | 怎么 |
[35:51] | Most of the bones were stained | 大多数骨头都在被卷进 |
[35:52] | when they went through the street sweeper. | 清扫车的时候被染色了 |
[35:53] | True. However, the blue inside this wound | 没错 但这伤口里的蓝色 |
[35:56] | is too deep to have been left by the street sweeper. | 太深了 不应该是由清扫车造成的 |
[35:59] | So he was killed with a paintbrush? | 所以他是被一根画笔杀死的吗 |
[36:00] | I need to talk to Angela. | 我需要和安琪拉谈一下 |
[36:02] | My gut tells me | 我的直觉告诉我 |
[36:03] | we’re not looking at three separate weapons. | 这不是三种不同的武器 |
[36:06] | Your gut? | 你的直觉 |
[36:07] | Well, it’s a vibe. | 就是一种感觉 |
[36:08] | There’s a time and a place, Ms. Warren. | 在恰当的时间地点 沃伦女士 |
[36:15] | Agent Aubrey, so far I’ve heard no evidence | 奥布里探员 目前我没有听说任何 |
[36:17] | that should stop the governor moving forward | 能阻止州长进行任命的 |
[36:19] | with his appointment. | 有关证据 |
[36:19] | I need to know, | 我需要知道 |
[36:20] | was there anyone, anyone at all, | 有没有任何人 任何人 |
[36:22] | – that can corroborate that you were at the hotel? – No. | -可以证明你当时在酒店里 -没有 |
[36:25] | I was exhausted and I passed out the minute I got to the room. | 我当时精疲力尽所以一进房就睡着了 |
[36:27] | You don’t even have proof the the senator was killed at home. | 你甚至都没有议员在家中被杀的证据 |
[36:30] | Ah, look what I found in the garage, huh? | 看看我在车库里找到了什么 |
[36:32] | Same size that was used to chop up the body. | 和分尸的斧头大小一致 |
[36:35] | Looks like we found your proof. | 看来我们找到了你说的证据了 |
[36:39] | We know the victim was struck | 我们知道死者被三种 |
[36:40] | by three seemingly disparate objects. | 看似不同的物体击打过 |
[36:43] | The first is a sharp | 首先是一个尖锐的 |
[36:44] | V-shaped cleft. | V型裂口 |
[36:46] | The second injury | 第二处伤 |
[36:47] | was the result of a long, hard, flat surface | 是由长而扁平的硬物表面 |
[36:51] | – striking the ulna. – Yeah. Well, whatever it is, | -击打尺骨所致 -对 不管是什么 |
[36:53] | it measures at least 20 centimeters. | 它至少有二十厘米长 |
[36:55] | The third injury was caused by an uneven, rocky surface. | 第三处伤是由一个凹凸不平的表面造成 |
[36:58] | The blow to the side of the face. | 就是脸侧遭到的一击 |
[37:00] | The perimortem damage | 死亡时造成的此处伤口 |
[37:01] | was just under eight centimeters. | 正好少于八厘米 |
[37:07] | I don’t see it. | 我不明白 |
[37:07] | Each of these shapes is completely distinct. | 每一个形状都完全不同 |
[37:12] | Angela, | 安琪拉 |
[37:13] | position the rocky surface on top, | 将不平的表面放在上面 |
[37:16] | rotating it 180 degrees. | 旋转180度 |
[37:20] | Now position the flat edge | 然后把扁平的边角 |
[37:22] | several inches below that, horizontally, | 水平置于下面几厘米处 |
[37:25] | with the sharp force trauma outline to the left of that. | 将锐器伤的轮廓放在左边 |
[37:29] | Wait a second. Why does that look familiar? | 等等 这看上去为什么这么熟悉 |
[37:31] | Because you live in it. | 因为你就住在里面 |
[37:32] | That is the great Commonwealth of Virginia. | 这就是伟大的弗吉尼亚共和州 |
[37:36] | Well, how can a state be a murder weapon? | 一个州怎么能成为凶器呢 |
[37:38] | Well, unless the state of Virginia is composed of coal, it’s not. | 它不是凶器 除非弗吉尼亚州是用煤做的 |
[37:41] | – What did you find? – The blue you saw in the stab wound | -你找到了什么 -你在捅伤处看到的蓝色 |
[37:43] | is the result of petrified coal. | 是石化煤造成的 |
[37:45] | It can turn organic tissue blue. | 可以把有机组织变成蓝色 |
[37:47] | I need to call Booth. | 我要打电话给布斯 |
[37:49] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[37:50] | The press is literally on our doorstep. | 媒体是真的围堵到我们门口了 |
[37:51] | Relax. Like Agent Aubrey said, | 放轻松 就像奥布里探员说的 |
[37:53] | this is an ongoing investigation. | 调查正在进行 |
[37:56] | They can’t release any information to the public. | 他们不能向大众透露任何消息 |
[37:58] | Bones, what do you got? | 骨头 你有什么消息 |
[37:59] | The murder weapon is | 凶器是 |
[38:01] | a statue or an award or something | 弗吉尼亚州形状的雕塑 |
[38:03] | in the shape of Virginia. | 或是奖品之类的 |
[38:05] | It’s made of petrified coal. | 是石化煤做的 |
[38:07] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[38:09] | Booth, what are you looking for? | 布斯 你在找什么 |
[38:13] | This. | 这个 |
[38:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:17] | Bones, I got it. | 骨头 我拿到了 |
[38:20] | There’s only one problem. It smells like bleach. | 只有一个问题 它闻起来跟漂白剂似的 |
[38:21] | We’re not gonna be able to find any blood evidence on it. | 我们无法在上面找到任何血迹证据 |
[38:23] | We don’t need it. You see the rough edge of the statue? | 不需要 看到雕像粗糙的边缘了吗 |
[38:26] | The northernmost part of the state? | 这个州最北面的地方 |
[38:28] | Bones, just tell me what I’m looking for here, okay? | 骨头 直接告诉我答案好吗 |
[38:30] | The killer must have used | 凶手在袭击被害人时 |
[38:31] | extreme force when striking the victim. | 一定用了极大的力气 |
[38:33] | If the murder weapon was held by that side, | 如果她是握住凶器的这一头 |
[38:36] | it is likely she cut herself on it. | 很可能会割伤自己 |
[38:38] | Okay, so you’re saying there was a cut on the killer’s hand? | 好 你的意思是 凶手手上有伤口 |
[38:40] | There’s a very good chance | 非常有可能 |
[38:41] | that the coal stained the tissue at the site of the cut. | 煤在伤口处给组织染上了颜色 |
[38:46] | Look for blue discoloration. | 看看有没有变蓝色的 |
[38:48] | Got it. Thanks. | 明白 谢了 |
[38:50] | Okay, break it up, let’s go. | 好了 闲聊到此为止 开始吧 |
[38:50] | I need to see the palms of both your hands. | 我要看你两只手的手掌 |
[38:52] | Why? I demand to know what you’re looking for. | 为什么 我要知道你在找什么 |
[38:55] | Put your palms out. | 伸出手掌 |
[39:03] | No blue. | 没有变蓝 |
[39:05] | No blue. | 没有变蓝 |
[39:06] | Mr. Morales. | 莫拉莱斯先生 |
[39:10] | Let’s see the palms of your hands, please. | 请让我们看看你的手掌 |
[39:11] | I don’t even know what this is about. | 我都不知道这是要干什么 |
[39:13] | It’s about you following simple directions. | 要你服从简单的命令 |
[39:15] | Now do what the man said. | 照这个男人说的做 |
[39:22] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[39:24] | Blue. | 变蓝了 |
[39:28] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[39:32] | You two were having an affair. | 你们两个在偷情 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry, Lynette. | 我很抱歉 勒奈特 |
[39:35] | I swear to you, she had nothing to do with this. | 我向你发誓 她与这件事无关 |
[39:38] | Rick was gonna vote against the party. | 里克要投我党的反对票 |
[39:40] | I tried to tell him, but no. He’s just so damn stubborn. | 我试着和他讲道理 但不行 他太固执了 |
[39:43] | He was gonna ruin our future, for what? | 他要毁了我们的未来 图什么 |
[39:45] | A handful of jobs? I couldn’t let that happen. | 就为了几个工作岗位 我不能让这种事发生 |
[39:47] | You knew about the widow’s mandate. | 你知道可以由遗孀担任丈夫未终止的公职任期 |
[39:48] | Eric, how could you? | 埃里克 你怎么能这样 |
[39:50] | I did it because I knew. | 我这么做 是因为我知道 |
[39:52] | You and me, working together– | 我和你 一起努力 |
[39:53] | we could have made a real difference. | 我们本可以改变很多 |
[39:55] | You understand how to make sacrifices for the greater good. | 你知道要牺牲小我成全大我 |
[39:58] | And I figured that once you were done grieving, that… | 我想 一旦你不再悲伤 那… |
[40:02] | Don’t you love me? | 你不爱我吗 |
[40:04] | Doesn’t matter now. | 不重要了 |
[40:05] | You are under arrest | 你因涉嫌谋杀 |
[40:06] | for the murder of a United States senator. | 美国参议员被捕 |
[40:09] | – Let’s go. – Lynette… | -我们走 -勒奈特 |
[40:31] | So she’s officially not taking the senator’s seat? | 这么说她正式宣布不继任参议员了 |
[40:34] | The governor withdrew his offer, which is understandable. | 州长反悔了 这也可以理解 |
[40:36] | The whole thing’s been a huge P.R. scandal for the party. | 这件事对于党派而言就是一个巨大的公关丑闻 |
[40:39] | Do they know who they’re going to appoint? | 他们知道要委派谁接任吗 |
[40:41] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[40:42] | And to tell you the truth, I don’t think it really matters. | 实话告诉你 我觉得这真的不重要 |
[40:44] | As far as I can tell, | 在我看来 |
[40:45] | one politician is just as bad the next. | 天下政客一般黑 |
[40:49] | You don’t believe that. | 这不是你的真心话 |
[40:51] | Well, don’t you? | 你不这样想吗 |
[40:55] | No. | 不 |
[40:57] | ‘Cause for every slime bag out there, | 因为纵然有千万个混蛋在外逍遥 |
[40:58] | there’s also somebody like you. | 世界上总有像你这样的人 |
[41:01] | And as long as there’s yous around, then I know | 而只要有你这样的人在 我就知道 |
[41:03] | that there’s somebody who is looking out for this country. | 总有人在守望着我们的国家 |
[41:05] | And me. | 还有我 |
[41:07] | Except when I’m holding your past against you. | 除了当我因为你的过去对你有成见的时候 |
[41:10] | Yeah. No one’s perfect. | 是啊 人无完人 |
[41:13] | Especially not the guy who is forcing me to eat pigeon. | 那个强迫我吃鸽子肉的男人尤其糟糕 |
[41:16] | Come on. I’m doing you a favor. | 拜托 我是在帮你忙 |
[41:18] | I’m trying to teach you about the finer things in life. | 我在让你尝试生活中那些更美好的事 |
[41:20] | Ah, yes, the finer things. | 是啊 更美好的事 |
[41:23] | Do you know the hours I have to work | 你知道我要工作多少个小时 |
[41:24] | so that I can eat something better than roadkill? | 才能吃点比被车轧死的动物更好的东西 |
[41:26] | Look, just trust me on this one. | 听着 就相信我这一次 |
[41:28] | If I vomit… | 如果我吐了 |
[41:29] | You’re not gonna vomit. | 你不会吐的 |
[41:30] | – Well, you seem very certain of yourself. – I am. | -你看上去很有自信 -确实是 |
[41:34] | I’m also pretty certain about you. | 我也很确定我要的人是你[对你有信心] |
[41:46] | Keep your eyes closed. | 别睁眼 |
[41:47] | Ow. Don’t run into the wall, Booth. | 别撞墙 布斯 |
[41:49] | – I’m not running, you’re steering me. – No, I’m not… | -我没要撞 是你带着我 -我没有 |
[41:50] | – I can’t see. – You can’t… | -我看不见了 -你看… |
[41:51] | – Where’s the bed? – You’re too strong to steer. | -床在哪里 -你太强壮了 我带不动你 |
[41:53] | Okay. Now, uh… no! | 好了 现在…不 |
[41:54] | Don’t. It’s right here. | 别 就在这里 |
[41:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:57] | – You just stepped on my boot. – You can open. | -你刚刚踩了我一脚 -睁眼吧 |
[42:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[42:02] | It is quite clearly a television. | 很明显这是台电视 |
[42:04] | I know that. But you know what? | 我知道 但是你知道吗 |
[42:06] | But you said no. This has got to be | 但你之前不同意啊 这得有至少 |
[42:07] | – at least 50 inches. – Fifty-six. | -五十寸了吧 -是五十六寸 |
[42:09] | I was told the ideal size for a television | 有人告诉我 理想的电视机尺寸 |
[42:11] | was half the distance from the viewing area. | 是从看电视的地方到电视的距离的一半 |
[42:14] | This is great! I… Thank you so much for buying this. | 真棒 我…谢谢你买了这个 |
[42:16] | I didn’t buy it. We’re leasing. | 我没买 这是租的 |
[42:18] | Think of this as an experiment. | 把它看作是一场实验 |
[42:19] | If our intimacy level falls below a certain threshold, | 如果我们的亲密程度降低到了一定临界值 |
[42:22] | then the TV gets returned. | 我就把电视还回去 |
[42:25] | What’s the threshold? | 临界值是多少 |
[42:26] | A number of my choosing. | 我选的一个数字 |
[42:27] | But I’m sure you can rise to the challenge. | 但我很肯定你能通过挑战 |
[42:30] | Really? | 真的 |
[42:31] | Rising… | 心花怒放中 |
[42:33] | But not tonight, ’cause I want to watch the news. | 但今晚不行 因为我想看新闻 |
[42:35] | Hey, what do you mean? Wait, what news? | 什么意思 等等 什么新闻 |
[42:37] | I’m being interviewed for my participation in the case. | 因为我就参与这起案件接受了采访 |
[42:40] | Also, there’s a documentary I’ve been meaning to watch. | 同时 我还想看一个纪录片 |
[42:42] | Have you seen James Cagney’s White Heat? | 你看过詹姆斯·卡格尼的电影《白热杀机》吗 |
[42:45] | “Look at me, Ma! Top of the world!” | “成功了 妈 世界之巅”[经典台词] |
[42:48] | My Bogart was much better than that. | 我的鲍嘉[电影演员]演的可比这好多了 |
[42:49] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[42:50] | – Your Bogart sounded like Zoolander. – No. Booth… | -你演的鲍嘉就跟喜剧似的 – 不 布斯 |
[42:52] | – Give me that. – I don’t watch… | -给我 -我不看… |
[42:54] | I don’t watch science fiction. | 我不看科幻电影 |
[42:55] | – All right! We’ll get the game on! – No, not the game. | -那好 看比赛吧 -不 不要看比赛 |
[42:58] | The Flyers! Put it on! They play tonight! | 费城飞人队 就是他了 他们今晚比赛 |
[43:00] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |