时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | – You’re not the police. – Yeah, not even close. | -你不是警察 -差得远了 |
[00:25] | You the ones who called this in? | 你们就是打电话报警的人 |
[00:26] | Yeah, like, 30 seconds ago. | 是的 半分钟之前吧 |
[00:27] | – Nice. – How’d you know? | -很好 -你怎么知道的 |
[00:28] | I was down the street | 在警用扫描仪里听到传呼的时候 |
[00:30] | when I heard the call come in over my scanner. | 我刚好在街边 |
[00:31] | What the hell are you two doing out here? | 你们两个在这里做什么 |
[00:32] | We were out here practicing our 50-50’s, | 我们在练习滑板5050动作 |
[00:34] | And we just found this guy | 然后我们就发现了这个家伙 |
[00:36] | – lying here all dead and stuff. – Nice! | -躺在这里 死翘翘了 -很好 |
[00:38] | Well, you guys can get back to your skating. | 你们可以继续练滑板去了 |
[00:40] | I got this. Thanks. | 这里交给我了 多谢 |
[00:42] | Why are you filming him? | 你为什么要拍他 |
[00:43] | You some kind of freak or something? | 你是变态吗 |
[00:45] | I’m a news stringer, man. | 我是新闻特约通讯员 老兄 |
[00:46] | I-I videotape crime scenes for a living. | 我靠拍摄犯罪现场为生 |
[00:48] | People pay you for this? | 你拍这个 有人会给你钱吗 |
[00:49] | – How much? – Uh, something like this, | -你会得到多少钱 -像这样的 |
[00:52] | depending on the news organization, | 要看新闻机构给多少了 |
[00:53] | I might get, like, $300 or $400. | 我可能会得到三四百美金吧 |
[00:55] | Hey, we’re the ones who found this body. | 我们才是发现这具尸体的人 |
[00:56] | We should be the ones getting paid. | 我们应该得到这笔钱 |
[00:57] | Hey, how much do they pay for an extreme close-up? | 拍这样一个特写镜头 他们会给你多少钱 |
[00:59] | Come on! You’re ruining my… Stop. Stop. Come on. | 拜托 你毁掉了我的 停下 别闹了 |
[01:03] | Whoa, whoa. Please, just get… | 慢着 慢着 求你别闹 |
[01:06] | Great! Yeah, now the cops are here. | 太好了 现在警察来了 |
[01:20] | Yeah, got it. Yeah, that was Aubrey. | 知道了 好的 刚刚是奥布里打来的 |
[01:21] | There was a body found in Columbia Heights. | 有人在哥伦比亚高地发现了一具尸体 |
[01:24] | So does this mean you’ll be missing date night? | 所以这意味着你要错过约会之夜吗 |
[01:26] | Nah, Aubrey can take care of himself. | 不会 奥布里可以照顾好自己的 |
[01:28] | Besides, I don’t want to miss that whore sauce. | 而且我不想错过这锅娼妓酱汁 |
[01:30] | Will you please stop referring to the puttanesca as “Whore sauce.” | 你能不能不再管烟花女酱汁叫做娼妓酱汁了吗 |
[01:33] | I’m sorry but does “Puttanesca” not mean | 抱歉 但是烟花女不就是 |
[01:35] | “In the style of the whore” in Italian? | 意大利语中”娼妓”的意思吗 |
[01:37] | Yeah, it does, and every time I make it, | 没错 每当我做这道菜的时候 |
[01:38] | – I regret having told you that. – Whore sauce. | -我后悔把这个告诉你了 -娼妓酱汁 |
[01:43] | Looks like I’ll be representing the Hodgins clan alone tonight. | 看来今晚我要独自出席代表哈金斯一家了 |
[01:46] | Oh, Hodgins was called out to the scene | 哈金斯被叫去犯罪现场了 |
[01:48] | at Columbia Heights, I presume? | 我想是去哥伦比亚高地吧 |
[01:50] | Yeah. I guess that means there’ll be more wine for us. | 没错 我猜这意味着每人可以多喝一点酒了 |
[01:53] | Tell you what. We’ll send home a doggie bag for bug boy. | 跟你说 我会给虫男打包一点饭菜的 |
[01:56] | Ooh, it smells good. | 味道好香 |
[01:57] | Oh, look at that! | 快看那副画 |
[01:59] | Okay, that’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我看过最甜蜜的东西了 |
[02:02] | Christine really loves her baby brother, huh? | 克里斯汀真的非常爱她的小弟弟 对吧 |
[02:04] | Yeah, for now. Check back in ten or 12 years. | 暂时是这样 十年或者十二年后再来看看吧 |
[02:06] | Have you had any luck convincing Hodgins to have another baby? | 你有没有说服哈金斯再要一个孩子 |
[02:10] | No. I think he’s pretty happy with the way things are. | 没有 我想他对目前的状况非常满意 |
[02:14] | And I guess I am, too. | 我想 我自己也持同样观点 |
[02:15] | I’m just worried that Michael Vincent’s gonna get lonely. | 我只是担心迈克尔·文森特太孤单了 |
[02:18] | Worried? Come on, I’ve seen that kid play down at the park. | 担心 拜托 我可看过你家孩子在公园玩 |
[02:20] | He’s got a bigger entourage than Floyd Mayweather. | 他的追随者比弗洛伊德·梅威瑟尔都多 |
[02:22] | And even if he were lonely, | 就算他形单影只 |
[02:24] | studies show that having sufficient time alone is | 研究表明拥有充足的独处时间 |
[02:27] | extremely beneficial to the development of a child’s imagination. | 对于孩子想象力的发展大有裨益 |
[02:30] | Fine. Well, then, | 好吧 那么 |
[02:32] | maybe he’ll create some imaginary siblings for himself. | 他可以自己创造一些虚构的兄弟姐妹出来 |
[02:37] | Do you know where the opener is? | 你知道开瓶器在哪里吗 |
[02:38] | No, but the whore sauce is burning. | 不知道 不过娼妓酱汁要糊了 |
[02:45] | Okay. Excuse me. | 好吧 打扰一下 |
[02:47] | This is the body of a human being. | 这是一具人类的躯体 |
[02:48] | Want to have a little respect, please? | 请放尊重些 好吗 |
[02:50] | Tell you what. Can we, uh, | 我们能不能 |
[02:51] | go ahead and push that perimeter back another ten yards? | 把警戒线再向外推十码 |
[02:53] | Oh, boy. So… | 天哪 |
[02:55] | What do my beautiful-brained colleagues have for me tonight? | 我这些智商过人的同事今晚给我找到了什么 |
[02:58] | Might want to watch the way | 我想听听你是怎么 |
[02:59] | you talk about Cam’s brain there, Aubrey. | 形容凯的大脑 奥布里 |
[03:00] | Wouldn’t want her man overhearing. | 应该不想被她的男人听到 |
[03:02] | Oh, the, uh, photojournalist? | 是个新闻摄影记者吗 |
[03:04] | His name is Sebastian, and he’s not my man. | 他的名字叫塞巴斯蒂安 而且他不是我的男人 |
[03:07] | That’s not what the smile on your face is saying. | 但你脸上的微笑可不是这么说的 |
[03:09] | The smile on my face is saying “Mind your own business.” | 我脸上的微笑在说”管好你自己” |
[03:13] | What about the victim’s face? | 受害人的脸呢 |
[03:14] | – What’s their face saying? – Uh, not much. | -他们的脸在说什么 -没说什么 |
[03:17] | Looks like scavengers ate through most of it, but… | 食腐动物把受害人的脸吃得差不多了 不过 |
[03:20] | The height of the pinna and length of the lobule suggest | 耳廓的高度和耳小叶的长度 |
[03:24] | the victim was a male in his mid- to late-40s. | 表明受害人是一名年近五十的男子 |
[03:27] | You got all that off half an ear? | 你从半片耳朵上面得到这么多结论 |
[03:29] | I guess you could call me the ear whisperer. | 我觉得你可以叫我耳语者 |
[03:32] | Ooh– sorry to interrupt your clever turn of phrase there, | 抱歉打断你精彩的措辞 |
[03:34] | but something’s not right underneath this guy’s shirt. | 但是这家伙衬衫下面有点不对劲 |
[03:37] | It’s like he’s sucking in his gut. | 感觉他好像在吸着肚子 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | Okay, that does not look natural. | 这看起来不太正常 |
[03:49] | I’m gonna call the lab and tell them to prep the platform. | 我给实验室打个电话 让他们准备好验尸台 |
[03:53] | According to this little maggot mosh-pit, | 根据这个小小的蛆虫舞池来判断 |
[03:55] | This guy’s been dead for two days. | 这个人死了两天了 |
[03:57] | This is a high traffic area. | 这是一个人流量很大的区域 |
[03:58] | I mean, people come in and out of this lot all day. | 从早到晚 人们不停进出这个停车场 |
[04:01] | Which means there’s no way | 也就是说 这具尸体不可能 |
[04:02] | that this guy would go unnoticed for two entire days. | 就这样摆在这里两天而不被人发现 |
[04:05] | Someone dropped him here. | 有人把尸体丢弃在这里 |
[04:07] | They wanted us to find this body. | 凶手想要我们找到这具尸体 |
[04:13] | Maybe that’s them now. | 也许这就是他们打来的电话 |
[04:18] | That’s weird. There’s a wire that’s attached to the… | 太奇怪了 还有一条线连在 |
[04:19] | Back! Everybody back! Now! | 退后 大家退后 |
[06:01] | Cam, what-what happened? | 凯 发生了什么 |
[06:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:04] | I ju… I just stepped away to make a call, and, uh, | 我只是走远了一点打个电话 然后 |
[06:07] | Hodgins and Aubrey– they were… | 哈金斯和奥布里 他们 |
[06:09] | They were right there when the body blew up. | 尸体爆炸的时候 他们就在那里 |
[06:10] | – Oh, my god. – The doctors won’t tell me anything. | -我的天 -医生什么都不肯告诉我 |
[06:13] | – I have no idea what’s going on. – Just relax. | -我不知道发生了什么 -放松 |
[06:14] | We’re gonna get the answers when there’s answers to give. | 有什么情况他们会通知我们的 |
[06:16] | Is anyone else hurt? | 还有其他人受伤吗 |
[06:17] | Four dead so far. | 目前四人死亡 |
[06:20] | Uh, all cops, all pronounced dead at the scene. | 都是警察 都是当场死亡 |
[06:22] | No, I can’t… I can’t do this. | 不行 我没办法 |
[06:23] | I have to, um… I have to find out what’s going on. | 我必须 我必须要搞清楚到底发生了什么 |
[06:25] | I’m gonna find the doctor. | 我要去找医生 |
[06:28] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[06:30] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[06:32] | Just a big ball of sore, | 伤口挺疼的 |
[06:34] | but nothing a little aspirin can’t cure. | 不过最多吃点阿司匹林就能解决 |
[06:37] | How about Aubrey? | 奥布里情况怎么样了 |
[06:40] | I-I saw them rushing him into surgery. | 我看到医护人员把他推进手术室 |
[06:42] | It didn’t look good. | 看上去不妙 |
[06:47] | He pulled me out of the way. | 他把我拉开了 |
[06:48] | He used his body as a shield to protect me. | 他用自己的身体来掩护我 |
[06:53] | Aubrey saved my life. | 奥布里救了我的命 |
[06:56] | I think we should… | 我觉得我们应该 |
[06:57] | We should go home. | 我们应该回家 |
[06:58] | You should…you should get some rest. | 你应该 你应该休息一下 |
[07:00] | No way, Angie, no. | 不 安琪 不 |
[07:01] | Not while the son of a bitch is still out there that did this. | 干这事的混蛋还没抓到 我不能回家 |
[07:03] | Hodgins is right. This guy just blew up a bunch of cops. | 哈金斯说得对 这家伙炸死了一群警察 |
[07:05] | He’s gonna pay for what he did. | 他要为他的行为付出代价 |
[07:06] | Well, then, let’s get to work. | 那咱们开始工作吧 |
[07:08] | Look, everything goes through me, all right? | 有任何发现都要告诉我 知道吗 |
[07:09] | Until Aubrey gets better, | 在奥布里好起来之前 |
[07:10] | I’m gonna take the lead on the case. | 这个案子归我负责 |
[08:04] | I’m having the bodies of the four cops | 我叫人把在爆炸中丧生的 |
[08:06] | killed in the blast sent to the lab for an autopsy. | 四名警察的尸体送到实验室去尸检 |
[08:08] | Look, we’re gonna have our hands full on this one. | 这个案子有点棘手 |
[08:12] | Are you sure you want to take this case, Booth? | 你确定你要负责这案子吗 布斯 |
[08:14] | – What are you talking about? – Aubrey may die. | -你这是什么意思 -奥布里有可能会死 |
[08:16] | Don’t talk like that! Aubrey is not gonna die. | 不许这么说 奥布里不会死的 |
[08:18] | He may, and if he does, I’m worried you’ll… | 他有可能会死 如果他真的死了 我担心你会 |
[08:22] | react the same way you did when Sweets died. | 你会像小甜甜死的时候那样 |
[08:24] | Okay, look, when Sweets died, I blamed myself. | 好吧 小甜甜死的时候 我怪我自己 |
[08:27] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[08:28] | The weight of the guilt is what drove me to gamble again. | 是自责使得我再次赌博 |
[08:32] | How do I know you won’t find some way | 万一奥布里死了 我怎么知道 |
[08:34] | to blame yourself if Aubrey dies? | 你不会又怪自己呢 |
[08:52] | The jagged bone fragments positioned outwardly suggests | 朝外刺出的参差不齐的骨头碎片表明 |
[08:56] | the blast originated from within the victim’s rib cage. | 爆炸始于死者胸腔内 |
[08:59] | Well, that’s certainly not the easiest place to plant a bomb. | 这可不是最容易安置炸弹的地方 |
[09:02] | Placing the bomb in this man’s chest was not about ease. | 把炸弹放入这人的胸腔内不是为了容易 |
[09:05] | It was about efficiency. | 而且为了效率 |
[09:06] | So, the killer wanted to use the ribs as shrapnel. | 这么说凶手想用肋骨充当榴散弹 |
[09:12] | Angela, | 安琪拉 |
[09:13] | are all those photographs necessary? | 有必要照这么多照片吗 |
[09:15] | What? | 什么 |
[09:16] | The skull is in pieces until it’s put back together. | 在拼凑好之前 头骨到处都是 |
[09:19] | Any attempt at a facial reconstruction is pointless. | 你现在试图面部重建纯粹是徒劳 |
[09:21] | Sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[09:23] | My mind was somewhere else. | 我心思不在这 |
[09:24] | As it should be. | 应该的 |
[09:26] | You almost lost your husband tonight. | 你今晚差点失去了丈夫 |
[09:28] | But I didn’t… And I just don’t get it. | 但我没有 而我就是想不明白 |
[09:32] | Why are we always the lucky ones? | 为什么幸运的人总是我们 |
[09:34] | Because someone needs to be there | 因为有人需要留下来 |
[09:35] | to help the ones who aren’t. | 帮助那些不幸的人 |
[09:37] | – Dr. Vaziri. – Arastoo. | -瓦齐里博士 -阿拉斯图 |
[09:44] | I saw what happened on the news. | 我在新闻上看到报道 |
[09:46] | – Cam, are you okay? – I’m fine. | -凯 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[09:49] | I didn’t know you were in town. | 我不知道你在华盛顿 |
[09:50] | I wasn’t, but I came as quickly as I could. | 我不在 但我尽快赶来了 |
[09:53] | Well, thank you for your concern, | 谢谢你的关心 |
[09:54] | but like I said, I’m fine. | 但就像我说过的 我没事 |
[09:56] | – Perhaps I can help. – That’s very kind of you, | -也许我能帮上忙 -谢谢你的热心 |
[09:58] | but we’re okay. | 但我们处理得了 |
[09:58] | Well, actually, I’ve been so focused on these remains, | 实际上 我太关注于这些尸体了 |
[10:02] | I’ve forgotten to call in an intern. | 我都忘了打电话叫实习生来了 |
[10:03] | I don’t think Arastoo wants to go back | 我想阿拉斯图不会愿意 |
[10:05] | to being your intern, Dr. Brennan. | 再回来当你的实习生了 布纳恩博士 |
[10:07] | He wouldn’t be. He’d be my consultant. | 用不着做实习生 他将是我的顾问 |
[10:09] | I’ll be whatever you need me to be. | 你让我当什么都行 |
[10:10] | I would just like to help. | 我只想帮忙 |
[10:15] | Angela, can you please swipe Arastoo onto the platform? | 安琪拉 可以请你刷卡让阿拉斯图上来吗 |
[10:29] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah, it’s just… | -有什么问题吗 -没有 只是 |
[10:32] | It looks like something’s glimmering | 只是死者右侧的股骨远端的侧面上 |
[10:33] | on the lateral aspect of the victim’s right distal femur. | 好像有什么东西在发光 |
[10:37] | Dr. Vaziri is correct. | 瓦齐里博士是对的 |
[10:39] | The victim has an artificial knee. | 死者的膝盖是人造的 |
[10:41] | The serial number on it should be able to | 上面的序列号应该能 |
[10:43] | provide us with an I.D. | 提供死者身份 |
[10:44] | Wow, you don’t waste any time, do you? | 你还真是一点时间也不浪费啊 |
[10:49] | Okay, well, just give me a call | 好的 一有消息 |
[10:51] | as soon as you know something. | 就马上给我打电话 |
[10:52] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:53] | Any update on Aubrey’s condition? | 有奥布里的最新情况了吗 |
[10:55] | It’s been three hours; he’s still in surgery. | 已经三个小时了 他的手术还没结束 |
[10:57] | – That’s not good, is it? – Well, it ain’t great. | -情况不妙 对吧 -不算好 |
[11:01] | I swear I’m gonna catch the guy who did this. | 我发誓我要逮到这家伙 |
[11:04] | Eh, between Aubrey and the four dead cops, | 奥布里受伤 四名警察丧生 |
[11:05] | I’m sitting on a mountain of hell. | 我简直就坐在地狱山上 |
[11:07] | Yeah, well, your mountain just got a little bit bigger. | 你的山又变大了 |
[11:09] | The lab’s got an I.D. on the initial victim. | 实验室查到第一名死者的身份了 |
[11:11] | His name is Thomas Gallo. DCPD. | 他是华盛顿特区警局的托马斯·加洛 |
[11:14] | So a cop was killed, | 一名警察被杀 |
[11:16] | and his body was then used to blow up more cops. | 而他的尸体被用来炸死更多的警察 |
[11:19] | The killer obviously has an issue with police. | 凶手显然跟警察过不去 |
[11:21] | I know a behavioral analyst | 我认识行为分析组的一个 |
[11:22] | down at the BRIU who specializes in these types of cases. | 擅长此类型案件的行为分析员 |
[11:26] | I’ll have her down here first thing in the morning. | 我会叫她明天一早过来 |
[11:28] | All right, fine. | 好的 |
[11:29] | Do whatever you need to do. | 尽你一切所能吧 |
[11:31] | I will. And right now, that means saying a prayer | 我会的 而现在 这意味着 |
[11:33] | for your scrawny little partner. | 我要为你那骨瘦如柴的搭档祈祷了 |
[11:43] | Hey. I finished going through Gallo’s clothing, | 我已经检验完加洛的衣服了 |
[11:45] | which was covered in asbestos fibers. | 上面全都是石棉纤维 |
[11:49] | Hmm. The piece of lung I examined didn’t contain any. | 我检验的那块肺组织里没有任何石棉纤维 |
[11:52] | Really? Which means Gallo was already dead | 是吗 那也就是说接触到石棉纤维时 |
[11:54] | by the time he was exposed to it. | 加洛已经死了 |
[11:56] | So, maybe we can use the asbestos to pinpoint | 也许我们可以通过石棉来定位 |
[11:59] | where the killer took Gallo’s body to plant that bomb. | 凶手是在哪把炸弹放入加洛体内的 |
[12:02] | Unfortunately, the presence of asbestos | 不幸的是 有石棉纤维的地方 |
[12:03] | still isn’t as rare as it should be. | 仍不在少数 |
[12:05] | But, you know what? I’m gonna find us something | 但是我会尽力找到些线索 |
[12:06] | that’ll help narrow it down. | 帮我们缩小范围的 |
[12:07] | I know you will. | 我知道你会尽力的 |
[12:11] | I imagine this has to be pretty difficult for you. | 我想这对于你来说一定很困难 |
[12:14] | If you’re referring to the fact that | 如果你是指 |
[12:15] | I’ve got the bodies of four dead police officers | 我面前有四位死去的警察的尸体的话 |
[12:18] | in front of me, then yes, it is extremely difficult. | 那么是的 非常困难 |
[12:21] | Yes, and if I were also referring to the fact | 是的 如果我还在指 |
[12:23] | that your ex-boyfriend were back at the lab? | 你前男友也回到实验室的这件事呢 |
[12:25] | Then I don’t want to talk about it. | 那我不想谈这事 |
[12:26] | So I take it that means | 我想这意味着 |
[12:27] | Arastoo doesn’t know about Sebastian? | 阿拉斯图不知道塞巴斯蒂安的存在 |
[12:29] | The last time I saw or spoke to Arastoo | 我最后一次见阿拉斯图 和他说话 |
[12:30] | was the night he quit. | 是在他辞职的那晚 |
[12:32] | That was…months ago, Dr. Hodgins. | 那已经是几个月前了 哈金斯博士 |
[12:34] | And yet the minute he heard what happened, | 然而他一听说这件事 |
[12:36] | he dropped everything to come rushing down here. | 就立马放下一切赶过来了 |
[12:38] | It’s obvious Arastoo still cares about you. | 显然阿拉斯图还在乎你 |
[12:40] | And I still care about him, | 我也仍然在乎他 |
[12:42] | but right now I care more about catching a cop killer. | 但现在我更在乎的是抓到杀警凶手 |
[12:47] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[12:59] | – Yeah. – Hi. Hey! I am so sorry I’m late. | -请进 -你好 对不起我迟到了 |
[13:01] | Actually, you know what, I was here on time, | 其实 我是按时到的 |
[13:03] | but I was going through security | 但是过安检的时候 |
[13:04] | and I realized that I forgot my badge at home, | 我发现我把徽章忘在家里了 |
[13:05] | so I had to drive home, grab my badge, | 所以我必须回家 拿徽章 |
[13:07] | and just floor it to get back. | 再踩足油门冲回来 |
[13:08] | I mean, I didn’t floor it, you know… | 我是说 我没有踩足油门冲… |
[13:11] | – I drove the speed limit. – Who are you? | -我是按限速开的 -你是谁 |
[13:13] | Oh, god. You are Agent Booth, aren’t you? | 天哪 你是布斯探员 对吧 |
[13:15] | Oh, no, am I in the wrong office? | 不 我走错办公室了吗 |
[13:16] | No, no, no, you’re in the right office. | 不 没有 你没走错办公室 |
[13:18] | Yeah, I’m-I’m Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 没错 我就是特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[13:19] | But I’m on my way into an interview. | 但是我正要去做一个问询 |
[13:21] | Something I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[13:22] | Um, I’m-I’m Karen Delfs. | 我 我叫凯伦·戴尔夫 |
[13:25] | From the BRIU. | 我BRIU派来的 |
[13:26] | The behavioral analyst. | 行为分析师 |
[13:28] | Yeah. Which means I’m usually pretty good at picking up | 是的 也就是说有人因为某事不开心时 |
[13:31] | when somebody is upset about something. | 我都很容易看出来 |
[13:33] | Look, I’m so sorry I forgot my badge, | 我很抱歉我忘记带我的徽章 |
[13:34] | but the only reason I did it is because I’ve been so hyper-focused | 但是我之所以忘了是因为一直以来 |
[13:37] | on studying up on this case. | 我太集中于研究这个案子了 |
[13:38] | Look, I’m not upset at you. | 我不是因为你不开心 |
[13:39] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我都不知道你是谁 |
[13:41] | I’m upset because somebody tried to blow up my friend. | 我不开心是因为有人要炸飞我的朋友 |
[13:44] | Right. I’m so sorry. Agent James Aubrey. | 对于詹姆斯·奥布里探员 我深表遗憾 |
[13:46] | Yes. Aubrey. | 是的 奥布里 |
[13:47] | – So, you’ve been studying this case? – Yes. | -所以你一直在研究这个案子 -是的 |
[13:49] | Is there anything that you can give me to help me find the killer? | 你有什么信息能帮助我找到凶手吗 |
[13:52] | Absolutely. I think that the fact that the initial victim was a cop | 当然 我认为最初的受害者是名警察 |
[13:56] | speaks to a level of sophistication on the killer’s part. | 说明凶手很老练 |
[13:58] | I mean, killing a cop takes a lot of planning and organization. | 我是说杀害一名警察需足够的规划和组织 |
[14:01] | Right. Which means more likely that he’s killed before. | 是的 也就是说他很可能之前杀过人 |
[14:03] | I also think that there was a reason | 我还认为加洛警官被特定为攻击目标 |
[14:05] | that Officer Gallo was targeted specifically. | 是有原因的 |
[14:07] | See, we find that reason, | 要是我们能找到那个原因 |
[14:08] | and maybe we find our killer. | 也许我们就找到凶手了 |
[14:10] | That’s amazing. You drove all the way down here twice | 太厉害了 你大老远的跑来两次 |
[14:12] | just to tell me something that I already know. | 就是为了告诉我我已经知道的事吗 |
[14:15] | Apparently, I did. | 这么看来 是的 |
[14:17] | You did. But thank you. | 是的 但是谢谢你了 |
[14:19] | – You’re… Welcome. – Great. | -不…用客气 -很好 |
[14:21] | Thanks, Lieutenant for coming in. | 副队 谢谢您能来 |
[14:22] | – Can you have a seat? – Yeah, sure. | -请坐 -好的 |
[14:25] | So, you are the head of the DCPD Gang Unit, | 你是华盛顿警局有组织犯罪部的负责人 |
[14:28] | – Is that correct? – Yeah, it is. | -是这样吗 -是的 |
[14:29] | Gallo was one of my guys. | 加洛是我的手下之一 |
[14:31] | Been with my crew for the past ten years. | 过去十年里都在我的队里任职 |
[14:33] | We have reason to believe that | 我们有理由相信 |
[14:34] | Officer Gallo was targeted specifically. | 加洛警官是故意被选为攻击目标的 |
[14:38] | So you have some suspects in mind? | 你知道哪些人有嫌疑吗 |
[14:40] | La Serpiente. | 塞皮安特 |
[14:41] | They’re an EL Salvadoran gun-running outfit. | 他们是一个萨尔瓦多军火走私组织 |
[14:43] | Yeah, I’m familiar with them. | 我听说过他们 |
[14:45] | That’s a pretty serious organization. | 是个非常严格的组织 |
[14:47] | Yeah, and we haven’t been able | 是的 但是我们没有任何实证 |
[14:47] | to nail them on anything substantial. | 能用来指控他们 |
[14:49] | So we’ve been attempting to dismantle the gang | 我们一直用些小的违规指控来扰乱他们 |
[14:51] | by pestering them with minor violations. | 以达到拆散帮派的目的 |
[14:54] | Speeding, jaywalking, that sort of thing. | 超速 横穿马路 这类事情 |
[14:56] | So you’re saying that Gallo was targeted | 所以你认为加洛警官被选为攻击目标 |
[14:57] | because he was passing out jaywalking tickets? | 是因为他给他们开了横穿马路的罚单 |
[15:00] | Four days ago, Gallo pulled over the head of La Serpiente | 四天前 加洛因为一个碎了的尾灯 |
[15:03] | for a broken taillight. | 拦下了塞皮安特的头头 |
[15:04] | Searched the car– found an unregistered 44. | 搜车时发现了一支未注册的44马格南手枪 |
[15:08] | It was the guy’s third strike. | 就是这次搜查让他被捕了 |
[15:09] | Four days ago. | 四天前 |
[15:11] | That was the day before Gallo was killed. | 正好是加洛被杀的前一天 |
[15:13] | Yeah, it was a big bust. | 是的 那是一次很轰动的抓捕行动 |
[15:15] | Made the local news and everything. | 还上了当地的新闻和各种传媒 |
[15:17] | Gallo went out that night to celebrate. | 那天晚上加洛出去庆祝 |
[15:18] | – Where? – Cop bar called Morty’s. | -在哪 -一个叫莫蒂家的警察常去的酒吧 |
[15:20] | He was last seen | 他最后一次被人看到 |
[15:21] | leaving there about 1:30 in the morning. | 是凌晨一点半离开那里时 |
[15:22] | So you’ve been looking into this already. | 所以你一直在调查这个案子 |
[15:24] | Well, when Gallo went missing, | 加洛失踪时 |
[15:25] | I started to have my suspicions, but without a body, | 我就起了疑心 但是没有尸体 |
[15:28] | – I couldn’t get very far. – Well, do me a favor, | -我也做不了什么 -帮我个忙 |
[15:30] | Next time you have your suspicions make sure you run ’em by me. | 下次你起了疑心 就来和我谈谈 |
[15:33] | I’m head of this case now. | 现在由我来负责此案 |
[15:41] | Julian Molina. | 朱利安·莫利纳 |
[15:44] | Says here you’re the right hand to the leader of La Serpiente. | 说你是塞皮安特老大的得力助手 |
[15:48] | If that’s what your little piece of paper tells you, | 如果你那张小破纸上是这么写的 |
[15:51] | it must be true. | 那一定是真的了 |
[15:52] | It also tells me, within the past month, | 这上还写着 过去的一个月里 |
[15:54] | you received two parking violations | 你收到两张违规停车罚单 |
[15:56] | and a citation for littering. | 和一张乱扔垃圾的传票 |
[15:58] | All that pestering by the DCPD | 华盛顿警局这样无休止的骚扰 |
[16:00] | must have pissed you off. | 一定把你气疯了吧 |
[16:02] | I must have been careless with my bubble gum wrappers. | 我一定是随手乱丢了口香糖纸 |
[16:06] | I can’t fault the boys in blue for doing their job. | 但我不能因为警察们恪尽职守而怪他们 |
[16:08] | Not even when that job | 就算他们让你的老板 |
[16:10] | means taking down your boss on weapons charges? | 因为武器指控而被捕也不会吗 |
[16:12] | Is that what this is about? | 你要说的就是这件事吗 |
[16:15] | You think I had something to do with bomb boy? | 你觉得我和炸弹人那件事有关吗 |
[16:17] | “Bomb boy” was the cop responsible for the big man’s arrest. | 炸弹人就是让你们老大被捕的警察 |
[16:21] | So I blew him up, huh? | 所以我把他炸飞了 是吗 |
[16:23] | Then used his body to send a message | 然后用他的尸体来传达一个信息 |
[16:25] | to the Force to back off. | 让警察们知难而退 |
[16:27] | My boss is a very smart man. | 我的老板是非常聪明的人 |
[16:30] | He’s certainly not the type | 他绝对不是那种 |
[16:31] | to leave an unregistered weapon in his vehicle. | 会把未注册武器留在车里的人 |
[16:36] | If you know what I’m saying. | 如果你懂我的意思的话 |
[16:38] | Yeah. What your sorry behind is saying | 我懂 你那张欠揍的脸告诉我 |
[16:41] | is that you planted the gun. | 是你把枪放在那的 |
[16:42] | Who, me? No. | 谁 我吗 不是我 |
[16:46] | With your boss out of the way, | 你的老板不在了 |
[16:48] | you’re in prime position to take over the gang. | 你是最有可能来执掌帮派大权的 |
[16:50] | Well, if that were true, | 如果真是这样 |
[16:52] | I’d owe it all to bomb boy. | 这一切都要感谢那个炸弹人 |
[16:54] | Do you really think I would kill the cop | 你真觉得我会把让我高升的警察 |
[16:55] | responsible for my promotion? | 给杀了吗 |
[16:57] | Well… Clearly, loyalty isn’t your strong suit. | 很明显 忠诚可不是你的特长 |
[17:12] | There he is. | 他醒过来了 |
[17:14] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[17:16] | Were you guys just watching me sleep? | 你们刚刚是在看我睡觉吗 |
[17:18] | Apparently, we’re not the only ones. | 显然不止是我们 |
[17:20] | According to the visitors log, | 访客记录显示 |
[17:22] | Jessica Warren’s already been by twice. | 杰西卡·沃伦已经来过两次了 |
[17:26] | Ladies love a hero, huh? | 美人爱英雄嘛 |
[17:27] | I’d smile, but I’m in too much pain. | 我想笑来的 可是疼的要命 |
[17:30] | I feel like I got hit by a truck carrying more trucks. | 我感觉像是被载着卡车的卡车给撞了似的 |
[17:34] | Doctors pulled seven pieces of shrapnel | 医生从你那骨瘦如柴的小身板里 |
[17:36] | out of that bony little body of yours. | 取出了七片碎片 |
[17:38] | Luckily, none of them hit any arteries or vital organs. | 幸好没有一片伤及动脉或重要器官 |
[17:41] | Brother, if I could take any of that pain off your hands, | 兄弟 要是我能替你受那个罪 |
[17:43] | I would do it in a heartbeat. | 我连眼睛都不会眨一下 |
[17:46] | I owe you big-time. | 我欠你个大人情 |
[17:49] | How’s everybody else? | 其他人怎么样 |
[17:53] | It was a rough night, cher. | 那天晚上很糟糕 亲爱的 |
[18:06] | Morning, Dr. Brennan. | 早上好 布纳恩博士 |
[18:07] | You’ll be happy to know that I’ve already cleaned, separated, | 你要是知道我已经清洗 分离 |
[18:10] | and rearticulated the remains, as much as possible. | 并尽可能的重组了遗骸 你会很高兴的 |
[18:12] | Excellent work, Dr. Vaziri. | 做的非常好 瓦齐里博士 |
[18:14] | And I’m nearly finished with the reconstruction of the skull. | 我马上就要完成头骨的重组了 |
[18:17] | I must say I wasn’t expecting you back in the lab today. | 我必须要说我没想到你今天会回到实验室 |
[18:20] | I told you, I wanted to help catch the killer. | 我对你说过 我想帮忙抓住凶手 |
[18:22] | I plan on being here until that happens. | 在那之前我都打算留下 |
[18:24] | And you’ve cleared this with your new employers? | 你已经告知你的新雇主了吗 |
[18:27] | Actually, I don’t have an employer. | 事实上 我没有雇主 |
[18:29] | Oh. You’ve gone into the private sector? | 你去私营部门工作了 |
[18:32] | I haven’t gone into any sector. | 我还没进去任何部门 |
[18:35] | Things have been pretty tough for me | 自从离开了杰斐逊实验室 |
[18:36] | since leaving the Jeffersonian. | 事情就进展得不太顺利 |
[18:41] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这些我很遗憾 |
[18:43] | So, what have you discovered | 有在你重建的受害者头骨上 |
[18:45] | from your reconstruction of the victim’s skull? | 发现什么吗 |
[18:47] | Evidence of projectile trauma on the parietal, | 在头顶骨 靠近人字缝处 |
[18:50] | near the lamdoidal suture. | 有受过弹伤的痕迹 |
[18:51] | The projectile exited through the glabella. | 射弹穿过眉间而出 |
[18:53] | Judging by the size of the wound, | 从伤口的大小来看 |
[18:55] | this was created by a small-caliber weapon. | 伤口是由一个小口径武器造成的 |
[18:57] | And the presence of gunshot residue | 而残留的火药 |
[18:58] | says the weapon was fired from close range. | 表明武器是在很近的距离开火的 |
[19:01] | Cause of death appears to be consistent | 从死因上看 |
[19:02] | with a gangland assassination. | 这符合黑帮暗杀的惯用手法 |
[19:04] | And further evidence pointing toward La Serpiente. | 还有进一步的证据指向塞皮安特 |
[19:07] | I hate to rain on your parade, | 我不想给你们泼冷水 |
[19:08] | but I just finished analyzing the shrapnel | 但是我刚刚分析完 |
[19:10] | Cam pulled from the deceased officers. | 凯从过世的警员们身上取出的弹片 |
[19:11] | Were you able to determine | 你能确定袭击中 |
[19:12] | the type of device used in the attack? | 所用装置的类型了吗 |
[19:14] | The bomb was made of steel, | 炸弹是由钢铁制成的 |
[19:15] | and it was loaded with black powder and match heads. | 里面装有黑火药和火柴头 |
[19:18] | A pipe bomb? | 土制炸弹 |
[19:18] | Yeah, exactly. I mean, this is bomb-making 101. | 是的 没错 是最初级的制作方法 |
[19:21] | And not at all consistent with the type of bomb | 和像塞皮安特这样的高级犯罪组织 |
[19:23] | a sophisticated operation like La Serpiente would use. | 会使用的炸弹完全不相符 |
[19:25] | Unfortunately, no, it’s not. | 很不幸 完全不符合 |
[19:35] | So, DCPD uses a system known as Shotspotter. | 华盛顿警局使用一种叫做枪击监控的系统 |
[19:39] | The red dots indicate the location of the gunshots | 红色的点显示的是三个晚上前 |
[19:43] | heard three nights ago. | 记录到的枪击声所在地 |
[19:44] | Well, the victim was last seen | 受害者最后一次被目击到 |
[19:46] | leaving Morty’s bar at 1:30, | 是在凌晨一点半离开莫蒂家酒吧时 |
[19:48] | So we can lose all the gunfire prior to that. | 所以我们可以排除那之前的所有枪声 |
[19:50] | As well as where the arrests were made. | 还有已经抓到凶犯的枪击现场 |
[19:53] | That leaves us with two. | 现在就只剩下两处了 |
[19:55] | Hopefully not after I run the gunshots | 但愿在我运行完这个音频处理软件后 |
[19:57] | through the sound-forging software. | 就不是两处了 |
[20:01] | Now we just plot the decibels as a function of frequency. | 现在我们把分贝划分为频率函数 |
[20:05] | And what exactly are we watching for? | 我们到底要注意什么 |
[20:07] | The frequencies at which the two gunshots came in. | 这两声枪击的频率 |
[20:09] | Small-caliber firearms tend to have higher decibels, | 小口径火器通常分贝很高 |
[20:13] | but not so much in the lower frequencies. | 但是在低频情况下就不是这样了 |
[20:18] | So the fact that the first shot had | 所以第一声枪响 |
[20:21] | a higher decibel in the lower frequency | 在低频情况下却产生了较高的分贝 |
[20:23] | means it came from a large-caliber weapon? | 说明这一枪是由大口径武器发射的 |
[20:25] | And since our victim was shot with a small-caliber gun… | 而我们的受害者是被小口径枪械击中的 |
[20:30] | means we found where the victim was murdered. | 意味着我们找到受害者的被害现场了 |
[20:37] | ShotSpotter’s accurate up to ten feet, | 枪击监控能精确到十英尺的范围 |
[20:39] | so the murder had to have taken place somewhere around here. | 所以谋杀一定是在这附近的某处发生的 |
[20:41] | Well, dark alley– plenty of cover. | 黑暗的小巷子 足够的掩护 |
[20:43] | I hate to say it, but this is the perfect place | 我不想这么说 但是这是绝佳的地点 |
[20:47] | to ambush a drunk cop on his way home after the bar. | 来伏击一名从酒吧喝醉回家的警察 |
[20:48] | Well, Booth is contacting nearby businesses. | 布斯正在排查周围的商家 |
[20:50] | Hopefully, someone will remember seeing something. | 希望有人能记起什么 |
[20:53] | Look. There is blood speckled all over this wall. | 看 这面墙上溅满了血迹 |
[20:58] | All right, well, we know that the victim was shot at point-blank range, | 我们知道受害者是在短射程内被击中的 |
[21:00] | so I’m hoping that maybe we’ll be able to find… | 所以我希望我们能找到… |
[21:08] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[21:10] | Bullet casing. | 弹壳 |
[21:11] | From a small-caliber pistol, | 是来自于小口径手枪 |
[21:13] | just like the one used to kill Gallo. | 和杀害加洛的一样 |
[21:15] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[21:15] | When I head back to the lab, | 等我回到实验室 |
[21:16] | I’m gonna see if I can actually sw– | 看看能不能提… |
[21:20] | – You okay? – Uh, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[21:22] | Just remind me not to, uh, | 记得提醒我 |
[21:24] | stand near any more exploding bodies, huh? | 再也别站在会爆炸的尸体旁边了 |
[21:30] | Okay, Booth says that a busboy from a nearby restaurant | 布斯说附近餐馆的一个杂工 |
[21:34] | remembers seeing a bright orange Mustang out here | 记起大约在枪击发生时 |
[21:37] | around the time of the shooting. | 目击到一辆亮橘色野马车在附近出没 |
[21:39] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[21:39] | There was a bright orange Mustang at the crime scene yesterday. | 昨天在罪案现场就有一辆亮橘色野马车 |
[21:42] | Yeah, I’m guessing that’s no coincidence. | 是的 我猜这可不是什么巧合 |
[21:50] | So, Seth, I’ve been talking to my friends over at the DCPD. | 赛斯 我和我华盛顿警局的朋友谈过了 |
[21:52] | Turns out that you’ve made a lot of enemies inside the department. | 发现你在那里有不少敌人 |
[21:56] | So? | 所以呢 |
[21:57] | Fewer cards to send out at Christmas. | 圣诞节可以少寄几张贺卡了 |
[22:00] | Why do you hate cops so much? | 你为什么那么恨警察 |
[22:01] | No, man. I’m not biting. | 不 伙计 我才不上钩呢 |
[22:02] | I’ve been around enough crime scenes to know how you guys work. | 我去过太多罪案现场 知道你们的策略 |
[22:05] | Have you been around so many crime scenes | 你在那么多罪案现场出现 |
[22:07] | because you’re the one who made them? | 是不是因为你就是罪犯呢 |
[22:08] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[22:10] | Look, I’m around so many crime scenes | 我能在那么多罪案现场出现 |
[22:12] | because I’m good at my job, okay? | 是因为我对自己的工作很在行 |
[22:14] | I-I know which neighborhoods to hang around. | 我知道要在哪个街区转悠 |
[22:15] | Okay, look, you know what, | 好吧 你猜怎样 |
[22:16] | We can place you at the alley where Gallo… | 我们可以确定你就在三个晚上前… |
[22:18] | – Sorry. Keep going. – …was killed | -抱歉 继续 -…加洛被杀的 |
[22:20] | – Keep going. – …three nights ago. | -继续 -…小巷 |
[22:21] | I-I intercepted a call about a possible shooting, | 我窃听到了一个可能跟枪击案有关的电话 |
[22:24] | but when I got to the alley there was nothing there. | 但当我到小巷时 那里已经什么都没有了 |
[22:26] | So I left. I swear. | 所以我就走了 我发誓 |
[22:27] | All right, well, we’ll see about that. | 好吧 我们会看看那是不是真的 |
[22:29] | – Look at these. Hmm? – Is this my work? | -看看这些 -那是我拍的吗 |
[22:31] | I-I never gave you guys my camera, | 我从来没给过你们我的相机 |
[22:32] | so how’d you get these images? | 这些照片是从哪来的呢 |
[22:34] | Oh, I didn’t get these from you. I got them | 我们并不是从你那里得来的 |
[22:35] | from the news organizations that you’ve been selling them to. | 我是从你卖视频的新闻机构那里拿来的 |
[22:37] | Which is, again, why I’m late. And I’m so sorry. | 所以我才迟到了 真的不好意思 |
[22:40] | Look, these really are gruesome, aren’t they? | 这些照片真的很可怕 不是吗 |
[22:42] | Mr. Dirklin seems to be | 德克林先生似乎 |
[22:43] | very comfortable around death and gore. | 很喜欢出没于死亡和暴力的现场 |
[22:46] | In fact, his work seems to be completely devoid of any emotion. | 事实上 他的工作似乎完全摒弃了任何情感 |
[22:49] | To be a successful news stringer, you need | 要成为一名出色的新闻通讯员 |
[22:51] | to be able to detach yourself from the job. | 你要懂得怎样从工作中抽离出来 |
[22:53] | That’s all I’m doing. | 我只是懂得怎么抽离而已 |
[22:53] | Also, to commit a series of heinous crimes simply as a means | 同样的 把犯罪当作谋生手段 |
[22:56] | of making money, you would need a certain level of detachment. | 你也需要一定程度的抽离能力 |
[22:59] | Right. Your footage of the bomb going off | 没错 你拍摄的爆炸视频 |
[23:00] | is being played across the country. | 已经传遍全国了 |
[23:02] | And every time it gets played, | 而每播放一次 |
[23:04] | you’re getting paid. | 你都能收到钱 |
[23:05] | – Right? – So he must be the only one | -对吧 -所以他肯定是唯一一个 |
[23:07] | who’s profiting from these crimes. | 在这些案件中获利的人了 |
[23:09] | That does not look good for you. | 这些信息都对你不利 |
[23:19] | Creepy! This looks like | 好可怕 这看上去就像 |
[23:20] | one of those found-footage horror films. | 伪恐怖纪录片一样 |
[23:23] | Yeah, except this is real life. This is footage | 只不过这是真实的 这就是 |
[23:25] | Dirklin took in the alley on the night that Gallo was murdered. | 德克林在加洛被杀那天晚上在小巷拍的视频 |
[23:29] | What’s going on? Um… | 怎么了 |
[23:31] | Can you stop what you’re doing for a second? | 你能停一下手头的工作吗 |
[23:33] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[23:34] | I came to tell you that… | 我来告诉你… |
[23:37] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[23:38] | Ready? Ready for what? | 准备好了 准备好干什么了 |
[23:39] | To have another baby. | 再要一个小孩 |
[23:41] | Or two. | 或者两个 |
[23:42] | Or… seven. | 或者 七个 |
[23:45] | As many curly-headed little ones as you want. | 你想要多少个卷发小孩就要多少个 |
[23:48] | But I thought… I thought you said, um, | 但是我以为… 我以为你说 |
[23:50] | You were comfortable with what we have. | 你对我们现在拥有的已经很满足了 |
[23:53] | I know I did. I know, Angie, but after what happened yesterday, | 我知道我说过 安琪 但是经过了昨天的事 |
[23:56] | I realized that there’s still so much in life | 我意识到生命中还有很多事情 |
[23:58] | I want to experience with you, you know? And I… | 我想和你一起经历 并且我… |
[24:01] | I don’t want to die. I-I want to keep growing. | 我不想死 我想一直走下去 |
[24:04] | The only way for me to do that | 唯一的方式就是 |
[24:05] | is to get out of my comfort zone. | 离开我的安全区 |
[24:07] | Well, yeah, let’s… Let’s keep growing. | 好吧 一起…一起走下去吧 |
[24:11] | Yeah? Good. | 是吗 太好了 |
[24:17] | But let’s catch this killer first. | 但是首先我们先要抓住这个凶手 |
[24:21] | Wait, I thought that Booth said | 等一下 布斯不是说 |
[24:22] | that the crime scene videographer was looking good for it. | 犯罪现场的视频拍摄者很可疑吗 |
[24:25] | Well, he was, but then I looked | 是的 但是之后 |
[24:26] | through all the footage, and there’s nothing there. | 我看完了这个视频 里面什么都没有 |
[24:29] | Yeah, but he could’ve shot this while he was waiting for the victim | 但是也可以理解成是他在等待 |
[24:32] | to leave the bar and make his way down the alley. | 离开酒吧进入小巷的死者时拍摄的 |
[24:34] | Hey, there’s something back there. | 看 那里有些什么东西 |
[24:37] | – Behind the dumpster. – Like a rat? | -垃圾箱后面 -是老鼠吗 |
[24:40] | Give me a second. | 等一下 |
[24:46] | No, it’s a human being standing over a dead body. | 不 那是一个人站在尸体旁边 |
[24:49] | Dirklin caught the killer on camera, | 德克林把凶手拍下来了 |
[24:51] | And he-he didn’t even know it. | 而他却不知道 |
[24:53] | Which unfortunately means it isn’t Dirklin. | 很不幸地这就说明了德克林不是凶手 |
[24:55] | Our killer’s still out there. | 凶手仍然在逃 |
[25:04] | Upon completion of the thoracic area, | 在恢复胸部结构的时候 |
[25:05] | I discovered sharp force trauma on the body of the sternum, | 我发现了胸骨上有锐器挫伤的痕迹 |
[25:07] | As well as the left and right side ribs, three through six. | 还有左右两边的肋骨 从第三根到第六根 |
[25:10] | Lack of hemorrhagic staining suggests | 骨头上没有出血后的染色说明 |
[25:13] | these are postmortem injuries. | 这些是死后创伤 |
[25:15] | The trauma is also inconsistent with | 而这些创伤也跟 |
[25:17] | the damage sustained during the explosion. | 爆炸所导致的受伤不一致 |
[25:18] | The killer must have broken these bones | 凶手一定是打断了这些骨头 |
[25:20] | to plant the bomb in the rib cage. | 好把炸弹置于肋骨里面 |
[25:24] | If we can determine the implement used to create these injuries, | 如果我们能找到制造这些创伤的工具 |
[25:26] | it may lead us closer to the killer. | 也许我们就能找到凶手的线索 |
[25:28] | The striae appear to have variant trajectories. | 这些裂纹似乎有不同的轨迹 |
[25:31] | One set has a superior direction, the other inferior. | 一部分偏上 一部分偏下 |
[25:33] | Which is suggestive of some sort | 这也说明了这些创伤 |
[25:35] | of extremely powerful shearing tool. | 是由某种极强的剪切刀具造成的 |
[25:38] | Have Dr. Hodgins swab the wounds for particulates. | 让哈金斯博士把伤口取样去做个微粒检测 |
[25:40] | I was able to recover a print | 我在小巷找到的弹壳上 |
[25:42] | off the bullet casing we found in the alley. | 找到了指纹 |
[25:43] | Any match on the print? | 有找到对应的指纹吗 |
[25:45] | I got a hit off IAFIS. | 在自动指纹识别系统里找到了一个 |
[25:46] | It belongs to a man named Scott Larette. | 上面的指纹来自一个叫斯考特·勒奈特的男人 |
[25:48] | I’ll notify Booth. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[26:01] | Dr. Brennan said that you’re having difficulties finding a job. | 布纳恩博士说你找工作遇到困难了 |
[26:05] | Oh, I’ll find something. | 我会找到的 |
[26:10] | How are things with you? | 你最近怎么样了 |
[26:11] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[26:12] | Everything’s good. Just… | 一切都好 只是… |
[26:14] | Working, you know? | 工作上的事 你明白吗 |
[26:15] | Sure. | 明白 |
[26:20] | I’m sorry. This is weird. | 不好意思 这太奇怪了 |
[26:21] | Yeah, extremely. | 是的 非常奇怪 |
[26:24] | I’m gonna… go. | 我要…走了 |
[26:26] | Yeah, yeah. I need to get back to the bones, so… | 好的 我要继续检查这些骨头所以… |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:38] | Behavioral analyst? | 行为分析师 |
[26:40] | So you’re like a real-life Clarice Starling? | 所以你就像现实生活中的克拉丽丝·斯泰琳吗 |
[26:42] | I never thought about it like that before. | 我从来没想过这个 |
[26:44] | That is totally true. | 说得太贴切了 |
[26:46] | All right, enough of the happy talk. | 好了 别再聊了 |
[26:48] | It’s time to get to work. | 是时候工作了 |
[26:50] | – Where’s Booth? – On his way to pick up Larette. | -布斯去哪儿了 -去接勒奈特了 |
[26:52] | So, in the meantime, we’re gonna study up. | 那么在他来之前 我们先熟悉一下 |
[26:56] | Here’s all we got on the guy. | 这是我们对他的全部资料 |
[26:58] | Larette’s fingerprints are already in the system | 勒奈特的指纹有记录在系统里面 |
[26:59] | because he’d applied for a position | 是因为他曾经申请过 |
[27:01] | with DCPD. Multiple times. | 华盛顿警局的职位 好几次 |
[27:04] | This guy wanted to be a cop? | 这个人想要做警察 |
[27:05] | Well, that was never gonna happen. | 那肯定不可能 |
[27:06] | I mean, according to his file, he failed his psychological exam | 根据他的档案 他心理考试失败了 |
[27:10] | due to anger issues. | 因为他易怒 |
[27:11] | So the cranky little man had to settle for part-time work | 所以这个暴躁的男人不得不做兼职 |
[27:14] | as a security guard. | 成为了一名保安 |
[27:16] | You know, the constant rejection at the hands of the police | 出自警察之手的屡次拒信 |
[27:18] | could have certainly fueled Larette’s tendency towards rage. | 很可能会使得勒奈特更加暴躁 |
[27:21] | This must have been his way of getting back at the force | 这肯定就是他报复的方式 |
[27:23] | for rejecting him. | 因为拒绝了他 |
[27:25] | No luck at Larette’s apartment. | 在勒奈特公寓没有发现 |
[27:27] | Booth’s saying it looks like he hasn’t been home all week. | 布斯说看起来他一整周都没回家了 |
[27:30] | We got to find this guy before he strikes again. | 我们得在他再出击之前找到他 |
[27:36] | Got the results of the swab to the rib injuries. | 肋骨创伤的检测结果出来了 |
[27:38] | Did you find anything we could use? | 有什么用得上的线索吗 |
[27:39] | There were traces of latex in the wounds. | 伤口里面有少量乳胶 |
[27:41] | Well, the killer probably wore latex gloves to do the job. | 凶手处理尸体的时候很可能戴了乳胶手套 |
[27:44] | No, if that were the case, | 不对 如果真是那样 |
[27:45] | I would’ve found anti-degradants in it. | 里面应该能检测出反降解剂 |
[27:46] | Do you mind? So, this was preprocessed latex. | 我可以用吗 这是经过预处理的乳胶 |
[27:49] | The only place that you’re likely to find preprocessed latex | 最可能有这种乳胶的地方 |
[27:51] | is in a processing center. | 就是加工中心 |
[27:53] | Wow, there are at least a half a dozen of these places in town. | 但城里少说得也有六家吧 |
[27:56] | Yes, but only one of them recently shut down | 没错 但只有一家最近关了 |
[27:58] | and used asbestos in their insulation. | 而且用了石棉来防火 |
[28:00] | And since we found asbestos on our victim’s clothing… | 而且死者衣物上有石棉 |
[28:03] | It means that this has got to be the place the killer | 凶手应该是把加洛的尸体带到这里 |
[28:05] | brought Gallo’s body to plant the bomb. | 然后装了炸弹 |
[28:22] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[28:23] | – What do we got? – Got a body over here. | -有什么发现 -那边有具尸体 |
[28:25] | He’s wearing a holster. | 有枪套 |
[28:26] | – Think it might be another cop. – Okay, look, | -应该也是警察 -那这样 |
[28:27] | Everybody back until we get the bomb squad out here. | 全体后退 等拆弹队先排查 |
[28:34] | Move! | 走 |
[28:42] | The victim appears to have suffered a single gunshot | 看来死者只在前额 |
[28:44] | to the frontal bone. | 中了一枪 |
[28:46] | Shot in the head. Just like our first victim. | 头部中枪 跟第一个死者一样 |
[28:48] | Yeah. Who also had a bomb stuffed into his chest. | 是啊 他胸口还塞了个炸弹呢 |
[28:50] | – So please tell me someone’s checked to make… – No, I can | -拜托告诉我已经有人检查过 -那个 |
[28:52] | assure you these remains are explosive-free. | 我保证不会爆炸 |
[29:01] | Relax. It’s me. | 别紧张 我的 |
[29:03] | Yeah. Maybe put that on vibrate next time. | 那下次调成振动吧 |
[29:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:12] | Yeah, I’m fine. I… | 我很好 |
[29:14] | I know. I’m sorry. I was at the lab late last night, and… | 我知道 抱歉 我昨晚在实验室待得很晚 |
[29:19] | Seems a bit unlike Cam to take a personal call | 处理这种案子时去接听私人电话 |
[29:21] | in the middle of a case like this. | 不像凯的风格啊 |
[29:23] | It’s probably just Sebastian. | 应该只是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[29:25] | Who’s Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安是谁 |
[29:28] | Hodgins, | 哈金斯 |
[29:29] | who’s sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安是谁 |
[29:30] | He’s… No one. | 他…不重要 |
[29:31] | He’s just a guy | 他只是一个 |
[29:33] | who exists in reality. | 现实存在的人 |
[29:36] | Are he and Cam dating? | 他和凯在约会吗 |
[29:37] | What? | 什么 |
[29:39] | Why would you… | 你怎么会 |
[29:40] | I mean, how would I… | 我怎么可能 |
[29:42] | What makes you think… | 你怎么想成 |
[29:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:45] | I wouldn’t worry about it, dude. | 我才不会担心呢 伙计 |
[29:47] | Seriously, the guy’s not really around that much. | 说真的 这家伙不经常在 |
[29:49] | I mean, he’s this, like, photojournalist | 他就是个摄影记者 |
[29:50] | who’s always off in some, like, war-torn country. | 经常跑去饱受战争摧残的国家 |
[29:52] | Which is actually really impressive. But not… | 这确实让人刮目相看 但也并非 |
[29:55] | Not as impressive as you. I mean, you’re | 没你那么让人印象深刻 |
[29:57] | totally impressive, even without a job. | 你真是很了不起 虽然连份工作都没有 |
[30:00] | I’m gonna stop talking now. | 我还是住嘴吧 |
[30:02] | No, it’s great. | 很不错 |
[30:04] | I mean, for Cam. | 对凯来说 |
[30:05] | She deserves to be happy. | 这些幸福是她应得的 |
[30:10] | Based on the posteriorly slanted frontal bone | 额骨向后侧倾斜而且 |
[30:12] | and the angular eye orbits, the victim was a Caucasian male. | 眼眶有棱角 死者是白人男性 |
[30:15] | How’s it looking for time of death? | 推测一下死亡时间 |
[30:16] | Well, according to the third instar | 因为有三龄期 |
[30:18] | Sarcophaga haemorrhoidalis larvae, | 赤尾麻蝇幼虫 |
[30:21] | this victim’s been dead for about five days. | 他已经死了五天了 |
[30:23] | Meaning this victim was killed before Gallo. | 也就是他在加洛之前遇害 |
[30:25] | So it looks like Booth finally found Scott Larette. | 布斯终于找到了斯考特·勒奈特 |
[30:28] | – That’s awesome. – Yeah, nah, it’s not that awesome. | -那很好啊 -也没那么好 |
[30:31] | According to my facial reconstruction, | 我做了面部重建 |
[30:32] | it’s the man lying on this table. | 就是躺验尸板上的这个人 |
[30:41] | Wait, so if Larette wasn’t a cop, | 既然勒奈特不是警察 |
[30:42] | then why was he found wearing a holster? | 他怎么会戴枪套呢 |
[30:44] | The owner of the processing plant | 加工厂厂长遇上麻烦 |
[30:45] | was having problems with scrap metal theft | 有人盗窃废金属 |
[30:47] | so he hired him on to work security. | 所以雇他来当保安 |
[30:49] | Well, what kind of security guard carries a gun? | 哪种保安会配枪啊 |
[30:52] | Uh, somebody who wants to become a cop, you know? | 想当警察的保安咯 |
[30:54] | Bottom line is they didn’t find the gun in the holster. | 关键在于枪套里没有枪 |
[30:56] | So the killer must have taken it. | 那就是凶手拿走了 |
[30:57] | Which would explain why we found | 这也能解释在杀死加洛的 |
[30:59] | Larette’s prints on the casing of the bullet that killed Gallo. | 子弹套管上怎么会有勒奈特的指纹 |
[31:02] | I could’ve sworn I put my phone in my purse | 我发誓离开办公室前 |
[31:03] | before we left the office. | 我把手机放到包里了 |
[31:04] | Karen, do you realize | 凯伦 你有没有 |
[31:05] | that we’re just figuring something out right now? | 意识到我们正在想问题呢 |
[31:07] | I know, and I want to help. Look, I was building | 我知道而且我想帮忙 我在建立 |
[31:09] | a psychological profile of the killer, and I was storing | 对凶手的心理侧写 而且我把笔记 |
[31:11] | the notes on my phone; I… So I… | 存到手机里了 我还 |
[31:16] | – Sorry. One second. – Okay. Wow. | -抱歉 马上就好 -真是 |
[31:19] | Is that a mousetrap? | 那是捕鼠器吗 |
[31:20] | Why do you have a mousetrap in your purse? | 你包里怎么会有捕鼠器呢 |
[31:23] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[31:24] | Okay. I’m just gonna… | 我只是想 |
[31:26] | – That’s not weird. – Okay. | -这可真不奇怪 -好了 |
[31:27] | Got it. Sorry. So… | 找到了 抱歉 那么 |
[31:30] | Right. The fact that Gallo was on TV shortly before | 因为遇害前不久加洛上过电视 |
[31:33] | his death suggests that the killer seeks notoriety. | 很可能凶手就是想要干坏事来出名 |
[31:35] | So the killer wanted to be known for taking down a hero cop. | 他想凭借干掉一个英雄警察来出名 |
[31:39] | Gallo had become a symbol for good policing, | 加洛象征着出色的治安维护 |
[31:41] | and our killer wanted to destroy that symbol. | 凶手正想摧毁这个象征 |
[31:43] | Wait, Larette wasn’t a cop, okay? | 可勒奈特不是警察啊 |
[31:45] | How does he factor in all this? | 他在这里扮演什么角色呢 |
[31:46] | Well, he may not have a badge, | 他确实不是警察 |
[31:47] | but he was walking around with a gun and a holster. | 但他配了枪戴了枪套在那儿走 |
[31:50] | Both are obvious markers of authority. | 这些都象征着权威 |
[31:52] | So you’re saying that our killer | 你的意思是凶手 |
[31:53] | doesn’t have an issue with the police specifically… | 并不是专门针对警察 |
[31:55] | I’m saying that his problem is with authority in general. | 他对所有权威都有意见 |
[31:58] | which means we have no idea | 也就是说我们也不知道 |
[31:59] | who he’s going after next. | 他下一个目标是谁 |
[32:04] | Dr. Brennan, there appears to be chipping | 布纳恩博士 在入射伤的 |
[32:06] | at the external edges of the entry wound. | 外侧边缘有一些缺损 |
[32:11] | Oh. This injury is common in suicides, | 这在自杀的人身上很常见 |
[32:14] | where the gun is pressed against the skull. | 因为枪口会压在颅骨上 |
[32:16] | The chipping occurs as a result of recoil. | 缺口是反推力造成的 |
[32:19] | So, like Gallo, Larette was also shot from close range | 也就是说和加洛一样 勒奈特也是被小口径枪 |
[32:22] | with a small-caliber weapon. | 在近距离被打中的 |
[32:24] | Most likely his own. | 很有可能是他自己的枪 |
[32:28] | Dr. Vaziri, I have come to the conclusion | 瓦齐里博士 我已经决定 |
[32:30] | I would like to aid in your effort to find a job. | 我想要帮你找工作 |
[32:33] | That’s quite all right. You’ve already done plenty for me. | 不用 你已经为我做了很多了 |
[32:36] | I am very well-respected in my field. | 我在我的领域很受尊重 |
[32:38] | My influence knows no bounds. | 我有无限的影响力 |
[32:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:41] | But I think it’s time for me to leave the nest | 但我认为我该离开巢穴 |
[32:42] | and learn to fly on my own. | 学习自己飞翔了 |
[32:46] | Well, if you ever change your mind, | 如果你改变主意 |
[32:47] | I’m here for you. | 随时找我 |
[32:50] | There appears to be microfracturing | 左侧尺骨上貌似有 |
[32:52] | on the left ulna. | 微裂缝 |
[32:55] | Well, the location of the fracturing | 裂缝的位置表明 |
[32:57] | suggests a defensive wound. | 这是防御伤 |
[32:59] | Meaning it wasn’t a well planned assasinate | 也就是说这并不是经过精心计划的暗杀 |
[33:01] | like with Gallo. | 不像加洛一案 |
[33:02] | The killer struggled with Larette before killing him. | 凶手在杀害勒奈特前曾与他搏斗 |
[33:05] | And the more they struggled, the more chance | 他们搏斗得越激烈 凶手就越有可能 |
[33:06] | the killer left behind something | 留下一些 |
[33:07] | that could point back to him. | 可以追踪到他的线索 |
[33:13] | Booth, I got your text. | 布斯 我收到你的信息了 |
[33:14] | What do you need to see me about? | 你找我什么事 |
[33:15] | We got nothing here, Bones. | 我们毫无进展 骨头 |
[33:16] | We don’t know who the killer is; | 我们不知道凶手是谁 |
[33:17] | We don’t know what his next move is gonna be… | 不知道他下一步准备干什么 |
[33:19] | Which is why I should be back at the lab, working. | 所以我应该回实验室工作 |
[33:21] | All right, look, if we could figure out his next target, | 好吧 听着 如果我们能知道他的下一个目标 |
[33:23] | maybe we could set a trap and catch the killer | 也许我们就能在凶手动手前 |
[33:25] | – before he strikes again. – But you just said | -设下陷阱抓捕他 -但你刚才说 |
[33:26] | you have no idea who the killer is going after next. | 你不知道凶手下一个目标是谁 |
[33:30] | I do if it’s me. | 如果目标是我 我就知道了 |
[33:32] | What… | 什么 |
[33:33] | You want to make yourself a target? | 你想把自己变成目标 |
[33:35] | The killer has an issue with authority figures. | 凶手与权威人士有过节 |
[33:36] | If I could paint myself on the news | 如果我能在新闻上 |
[33:38] | as an authority figure on this case… | 把自己描述成这个案子的负责人 |
[33:39] | After all that you’ve been through with Jared? | 在你经历过杰瑞德的那些事之后 |
[33:41] | – I just got you back. – I know. | -你刚刚回到我身边 -我知道 |
[33:43] | Caroline, please, can you give us a minute? | 卡罗琳 请给我们点私人时间好吗 |
[33:44] | Oh, sure, but some other time. | 当然 下次吧 |
[33:46] | You two need to see this. | 你们俩得看看这个 |
[33:48] | And if they think a few pieces | 如果他们认为 |
[33:49] | of shrapnel are gonna stop me, | 几块榴散弹就能阻止我 |
[33:51] | they got another thing coming. | 那他们就想错了 |
[33:52] | What is Aubrey doing out of the hospital? | 奥布里怎么出院了 |
[33:53] | By the looks of it, | 看样子 |
[33:54] | something severely shaded in stupid. | 他是要干极蠢的事了 |
[33:57] | Damn it, Aubrey. | 该死的 奥布里 |
[33:58] | Now, let me be clear — | 让我把话说清楚 |
[33:59] | I am the authority, and I will catch the person | 我是此案负责人 我会抓到 |
[34:01] | responsible for these horrific acts. | 干这些恐怖行径的人 |
[34:04] | You can count on it. | 我言出必行 |
[34:05] | That boy just painted a big, bright target | 那孩子在自己自负的胸膛的正中间 |
[34:08] | right smack in the center of his puffed-up chest. | 画了个大大的鲜艳的靶心 |
[34:23] | Agent Aubrey might have bought us some time, | 奥布里探员或许给我们争取到了一些时间 |
[34:25] | but if he gets hurt again, it’s on us. | 但他要是再出事 那就是我们的错 |
[34:27] | It’s not on us. It’s on him. | 那不是我们的错 是他的错 |
[34:29] | Agent Aubrey’s actions were thoughtless and immature. | 奥布里探员的行为不经大脑而且幼稚至极 |
[34:31] | At least now we know who the killer’s going after. | 至少我们现在知道凶手要干掉谁了 |
[34:33] | We don’t know anything | 我们什么都不确定 |
[34:34] | for sure, and until we find something on these remains, | 直到我们在这些尸骸上找到线索前 |
[34:36] | it’ll stay that way. | 我们都无法确定 |
[34:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:38] | So let’s get to work and find ourselves a killer. | 那我们就开始工作 抓到凶手吧 |
[34:40] | That’ll put us halfway there. | 那也只是完成了一半 |
[34:41] | I just finished analyzing the tissue | 我刚刚检验完死者的肌肉组织 |
[34:43] | and found postmortem tears | 发现勒奈特的臀部 |
[34:45] | to the muscle surrounding Larette’s hips | 和肩膀周围的肌肉上 |
[34:46] | as well as his shoulders. | 都有死后造成的拉伤 |
[34:48] | Suggesting two people carried this body | 也就是说两个人抬着他的尸体 |
[34:50] | into the processing center. | 到了处理中心 |
[34:51] | – So, two killers. – Two needles in a haystack | -两名凶手 -大海里捞两根针 |
[34:53] | are better than one, right? | 总比捞一根针强 对吧 |
[34:55] | There appears to be a depression fracture | 死者的枕骨上 |
[34:57] | on the victim’s occipital. | 有凹陷骨折 |
[35:00] | The diffused trauma indicates the wound | 扩散的创伤表明 |
[35:02] | was caused by a wide, flat surface. | 伤口是由一个宽扁平面造成的 |
[35:04] | And the presence of circular radiating fracture lines | 而圆形放射形的骨折线表明 |
[35:07] | suggests an object being | 有人挥动这个物体 |
[35:08] | swung into the skull. | 打入了头骨 |
[35:09] | I’ll have Hodgins swab the wound. | 我会让哈金斯给伤口取样 |
[35:11] | Well, let’s hope he finds something. | 希望他能有所发现 |
[35:13] | For Aubrey’s sake. | 为了奥布里 |
[35:18] | I don’t know what you were thinking, Aubrey, | 我不知道你在想什么 奥布里 |
[35:19] | but we do not go on National TV and taunt killers. | 可我们不能上全国新闻奚落凶手 |
[35:22] | That’s not how we do things around here. | 我们在这不是这么办事的 |
[35:24] | You’re just mad because I beat you to the punch. | 你生气是因为我抢在你前面了 |
[35:26] | I know you, Booth. You were thinking the same thing. | 我了解你 布斯 你也想做同样的事 |
[35:28] | He’s got you there, cher. | 他这句话说中了 亲 |
[35:29] | How the hell’d you get out of the hospital in the first place? | 你到底是怎么出的院 |
[35:31] | – I might have snuck out. – Snuck out. | -我有可能是溜出来的 -溜出来的 |
[35:32] | I didn’t need to be there anyway. | 我反正也不需要继续住院了 |
[35:34] | – I’m fine. – You just put yourself | -我没事了 -你把自己变成了 |
[35:35] | in the crosshairs of a couple of deranged Cop killers. | 两个疯狂的杀警凶手的目标 |
[35:38] | The last thing you are is fine. | 你离没事远着呢 |
[35:40] | Right, you wear that thing, okay? | 你把这个穿上 知道吗 |
[35:41] | Until we find these killers, ’cause now, you’re a target. | 在我们找到凶手之前都得穿 因为你现在是目标 |
[35:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:45] | It’s Hodgins. They said that they found paraffin wax | 是哈金斯 他们说他们在死者头骨背面 |
[35:48] | in the back of the victim’s skull. | 发现了固体石蜡 |
[35:49] | So, what, the killer hit him | 什么意思 难道凶手 |
[35:50] | in the back of the head with a giant candle? | 用一只巨大的蜡烛打中了他的后脑勺吗 |
[35:53] | Wax. Wait a second, that’s it. | 石蜡 等一下 这就对了 |
[35:56] | That would explain the wax that they found | 这就能解释他们在那个废弃厂房外的 |
[35:58] | on the railing outside the abandoned plant. | 栅栏上发现的石蜡了 |
[36:00] | Yeah, but didn’t Brennan say that the weapon was swung | 可布纳恩不是说有人挥动武器 |
[36:02] | – into the victim’s head? – Look, when Parker | -打中了死者的头吗 -帕克以前 |
[36:04] | used to wax at the curb in front of our house | 会在我们家门前的便道上涂石蜡 |
[36:06] | so the skating would be smoother. | 为了滑滑板的时候能更顺 |
[36:08] | Brennan described the weapon as having a wide, flat surface. | 布纳恩说武器有一个宽扁面 |
[36:10] | The victim was hit in the back of the head | 死者是被滑板 |
[36:12] | with a skateboard. | 击中了后脑勺 |
[36:13] | Booth, the kids that called in Gallo’s body — | 布斯 报警说发现加洛尸体的那俩孩子 |
[36:15] | they discovered it while they were skating. | 他们说他们是在滑滑板时发现的尸体 |
[36:17] | And by discovering it, | 通过说自己发现了尸体 |
[36:18] | they gave themselves the perfect excuse | 他们给自己找到了 |
[36:20] | to be at the crime scene. | 出现在犯罪现场的完美理由 |
[36:22] | They wanted to witness their work in action. | 他们希望见到自己的成果 |
[36:38] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[36:38] | We’re looking for your son Alex. Is he here? | 我们在找你的儿子亚历克斯 他在家吗 |
[36:41] | Alex is in his bedroom. What’s this all about? | 亚历克斯在他房间 你们找他什么事 |
[36:44] | Would you step outside, please. | 请到屋外去 |
[36:45] | – What? – Step out of the house. | -什么意思 -到屋外去 |
[38:13] | Careful, cher, or you’re gonna pop a stitch. | 当心 亲爱的 你伤口可能会开裂 |
[38:15] | It’ll be worth it. | 那也值得 |
[38:17] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[38:18] | How was it with the little devil children? | 那两个小恶魔是什么情况 |
[38:21] | The leader of the two is an extremely intelligent kid | 两个人中 策划的那个孩子非常聪明 |
[38:24] | with clear psychopathic tendencies. | 有明显的心理变态倾向 |
[38:25] | A pretty deadly combination. | 致命的性格组合 |
[38:27] | I’m guessing he’s the one who was practically | 我猜他就是那个 |
[38:29] | foaming at the mouth when we took them down? | 我们抓住他时意图大闹一场的那个 |
[38:31] | Well, the kid’s father was a cop. | 他的爸爸是个警察 |
[38:33] | He died years ago. | 几年前死了 |
[38:34] | Seems the job took a toll on the man | 看来他的工作让他受了好多苦 |
[38:36] | and he would then, in turn, go home | 然后他转而回家 |
[38:38] | and redirect his anger onto his wife and his kid. | 将他的怒火指向他的妻儿 |
[38:42] | When the authority figure in your life | 当你人生的顶梁柱 |
[38:43] | starts treating you like a punching bag, | 开始对你拳打脚踢 |
[38:46] | eventually you’re gonna punch back. | 你到最后也会忍不住回击报复的 |
[38:48] | Right, so when he and his friend got into a scuffle | 当他和他的朋友因为在私有土地上溜冰 |
[38:50] | with the security guard over skating on private property… | 而与保安扭打起来时 |
[38:53] | He punched back. | 他回击了 |
[38:54] | And next thing you know, the little creep is manipulating | 随后 这个小变态撺掇他的笨蛋朋友 |
[38:57] | his simpleton buddy into waging an all-out war on authority. | 对执法人员发动全面战争 |
[39:00] | Okay, well, just so you don’t have to keep calling them | 为了避免你继续叫他们变态和傻子 |
[39:02] | the creep and the simpleton, the boys names’ are… | 我告诉你这两个男孩的名字 |
[39:04] | I don’t need their names. | 我不要知道他们的名字 |
[39:05] | The world doesn’t need to know their names. | 世界也不需要知道他们的名字 |
[39:07] | These fools wanted notoriety | 这几个傻子想让自己臭名远扬 |
[39:10] | and I’m gonna make damn sure they never get it. | 我会确保他们不能得偿所愿 |
[39:13] | I second that. | 我同意 |
[39:16] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[39:18] | I just realized I was so focused on this case | 我才意识到我太专注与破案 |
[39:20] | that I forgot to eat today. Could I just… | 以至于我都忘了吃东西 我能不能… |
[39:22] | – Just, like, one bite. – Oh, my god. | -咬一口就好 -天啊 |
[39:23] | – From the other side. – Are you serious? | -咬你没咬过的地方 -你是认真的 |
[39:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:32] | Relax, tough guy. I’ll buy you another one. | 放松 硬汉 我再给你买一个 |
[39:33] | Are you sure? Because you might be | 你确定 因为你有可能 |
[39:34] | so focused on eating it that you forget. | 过分专注于吃东西 以至于你忘了买 |
[39:37] | Ha, ha. Ugh. You put pickles in here? | 你在里面放了腌菜 |
[39:41] | I want what she’s having. | 我想吃她吃的东西 |
[39:52] | I guess this is it, huh? | 我想 要说再见了 |
[39:54] | I have to apologize. | 我必须道歉 |
[39:56] | I lied to you. | 我对你撒谎了 |
[39:58] | Lied to me? | 撒谎了 |
[39:59] | About not having a job. | 我并不是没有工作 |
[40:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:02] | I don’t officially have one, but… | 我并没有正式工作 但是… |
[40:05] | there’s this facility in Berlin | 但在柏林有一家机构 |
[40:06] | that’s been pretty aggressive in courting me. | 他们力邀我去工作 |
[40:08] | I would have my own lab and everything. | 他们会为我建属于我自己的实验室 |
[40:10] | That’s incredible! | 那太棒了 |
[40:11] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[40:12] | I haven’t decided if I’m gonna take the job. | 我还没决定我是不是要接受这个工作 |
[40:16] | Why not? It sounds like an amazing opportunity. | 为什么 这个机会听上去很不错 |
[40:18] | It’s everything you ever wanted. | 这是你梦寐以求的 |
[40:19] | Why wouldn’t you take it? | 你为什么不接受 |
[40:21] | Because it’s in Berlin. | 因为那在柏林 |
[40:23] | And you’re not. | 可你不在 |
[40:27] | Don’t d… Please don’t do this. | 不…不要这样 |
[40:28] | Look, I love you. | 听着 我爱你 |
[40:30] | And I realize now | 我现在意识到 |
[40:31] | I should have never walked away. | 我当初就不应该离开你 |
[40:35] | I’m not ready to give up on you yet. | 我还没准备好要放弃你 |
[40:38] | You’re more important to me than any job could ever be. | 对我而言 你比任何工作都要重要得多 |
[40:42] | Hell, I’d go and make cheese sandwiches for minimum wage | 我愿每天在街头卖奶酪三明治拿最低工资 |
[40:44] | if it meant coming home to you every night. | 只要我能每天回到有你的家 |
[40:46] | – I’m seeing someone. – I know. | -我有对象了 -我知道 |
[40:48] | But is it serious? | 但你是认真的吗 |
[40:50] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:52] | Well, if you don’t know, then it’s not serious. | 如果你不知道 那就不是认真的 |
[40:57] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:59] | I want to be back in your life. | 我想要重新回到你的生命 |
[41:06] | What do you say? | 你同意吗 |
[41:13] | – That sounds like… – Angela. | -好像是… -安琪拉 |
[41:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:17] | Angela! | 安琪拉 |
[41:20] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[41:21] | Angela, what happened? | 安琪拉 发生什么了 |
[41:22] | I-I don’t know. We were just… | 我不知道 我们只是在… |
[41:23] | We were walking out and-and he… | 我们正走着 然后他… |
[41:25] | And he fell. | 他就摔倒了 |
[41:31] | Don’t move him. I’m gonna call an ambulance. | 别动他 我去叫救护车 |
[41:40] | Look, he’s gonna be okay. It’s probably just exhaustion. | 听着 他会没事的 可能只是太累了 |
[41:43] | Booth is right. | 布斯说得对 |
[41:44] | They’ll probably just give Hodgins some fluids | 他们可能会给哈金斯简单输个液 |
[41:46] | and send him on his way. | 就让他回家休息了 |
[41:47] | Ms. Montenegro. | 马尼古女士 |
[41:49] | It appears your husband | 看来您的丈夫 |
[41:50] | suffered localized trauma during the blast. | 在爆炸中受了局部损伤 |
[41:53] | As a result there’s been significant swelling. | 所以出现了显著肿胀 |
[41:55] | Are these the results of his MRI? | 这是他核磁共振成像的结果吗 |
[41:58] | Okay, um, I’m not sure I understand. | 好吧 我不明白 |
[42:00] | Hodgins, he was here. | 哈金斯 他进过医院的 |
[42:01] | He walked out of here. He was fine. | 他之前还好好地从这里走出来了 |
[42:06] | There appears to be damage to the venous plexus | 脊髓周围的静脉丛 |
[42:09] | surrounding the spinal cord. | 似乎有损伤 |
[42:11] | And cord swelling tends to peak | 而脊髓肿胀通常会在受损后 |
[42:12] | 24 to 48 hours after a trauma. | 二十四至四十八小时内达到最大 |
[42:15] | Okay, what-what are you saying? | 你的意思是什么 |
[42:16] | Dr. Hodgins had been taking aspirin, | 哈金斯博士一直在服用阿司匹林[抗凝血] |
[42:19] | which caused his blood to thin. | 稀释了他的血液 |
[42:20] | This resulted in an epidural hematoma | 从而导致了硬膜外血肿 |
[42:23] | that is compressing his spine. | 压迫着他的脊椎 |
[42:25] | But it’s okay, right? | 但这不要紧的 对吗 |
[42:26] | I mean, he’s gonna make it, right? | 他会没事的 对吗 |
[42:28] | Of course he’s gonna make it. | 他当然会没事 |
[42:29] | He’s gonna be okay, right? | 他会好的 对吗 |
[42:35] | Somebody please tell me what’s going on. | 谁来告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[42:39] | Please! | 求求你们了 |
[42:43] | Hodgins is paralyzed, Angela. | 哈金斯瘫痪了 安琪拉 |