时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Angie, all I’m saying is that | 安琪 我只是想说 |
[00:02] | changing physical therapists was a mistake. | 换理疗师是个错误 |
[00:05] | – She says the hard work will pay off. – Yeah. | -她说努力会有回报 -没错 |
[00:07] | The hard work will pay off. | 努力是会有回报的 |
[00:09] | Nurse Ratched has been torturing me | 过去一个月以来 |
[00:11] | every morning for the past month | 每天早上疯狂护士都折磨我 |
[00:12] | and there’s no change, | 结果还是毫无进展 |
[00:13] | which I’m totally fine with, | 这我都完全无所谓了 |
[00:14] | but I was also fine with our old physical therapist. | 但我觉得我们的老理疗师真的还可以 |
[00:16] | By “old physical therapist,” | 你所谓的”老理疗师” |
[00:18] | you mean the hot 26-year-old? | 是指那个火辣的26岁姑娘吗 |
[00:20] | Wait, was she hot? I didn’t notice. | 等一下 她很火辣吗 我都没注意 |
[00:23] | That’s not why you were always showing her | 你不是正因为她火辣才总是向她展示 |
[00:24] | how strong your core was getting? | 你现在身体变得多强壮了吗 |
[00:27] | Come on now, she’s a medical professional. | 拜托 她是专业医学人士 |
[00:29] | I’m sure she viewed my body in a purely clinical way. | 我相信她是以纯洁的临床眼光来看待我的身体的 |
[00:31] | It’s not how she viewed your body I was talking about. | 我担心的不是她怎么看你的身体 |
[00:37] | Hey, you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[00:37] | It smells like… | 闻上去像是 |
[00:38] | A frat house. | 联谊会 |
[00:40] | Someone throw a party in here and not invite us? | 有人在这开派对没叫咱们吗 |
[00:41] | Wasn’t quite a party; it’s a body. | 不是派对 是具尸体 |
[00:43] | Did somebody drink themselves to death? | 有人把自己喝死了吗 |
[00:46] | It’s not how they died, | 这个味道跟死法无关 |
[00:47] | it’s where they were found. | 而是尸体被发现的地方 |
[00:48] | Where? | 在哪 |
[00:49] | Outside a bar? | 酒吧外面吗 |
[00:50] | Close. | 接近了 |
[00:51] | Inside a glass recycling plant. | 在玻璃回收厂里 |
[00:54] | Ouch. | 看上去好疼啊 |
[00:55] | Yeah, there’s a machine that breaks up the glass | 是啊 回收厂里有个机器会把玻璃粉碎 |
[00:57] | and spits it into a pile 20 feet below. | 然后丢进6米以下的碎玻璃堆里 |
[00:59] | So the victim was a human pincushion. | 所以死者就是个人肉针垫 |
[01:01] | It’s gonna be like working on a cactus. | 这简直就像是在仙人掌上开工 |
[01:03] | Hey, so, how are the plans coming? | 婚礼计划的怎么样了 |
[01:05] | Is Arastoo on board with the big wedding? | 阿拉斯图同意办大型婚礼吗 |
[01:07] | Arastoo’s excited, actually. We’ve been going… | 实际上 阿拉斯图很激动 我们一直在 |
[01:11] | Careful. | 小心 |
[01:11] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[01:13] | I think we just had a tremor. | 刚才好像是震了一下 |
[01:14] | What, like an earthquake? I didn’t feel anything. | 你是说地震吗 我没感觉到 |
[01:17] | Maybe it was a foreshock. | 没准是前震 |
[01:19] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[01:20] | El Ni?o has increased the activity in the Virginia | 厄尔尼诺现象增加了弗吉尼亚地震带的 |
[01:22] | seismic zone. | 活动频率 |
[01:23] | Or…you knocked into the dumpster. | 又或者你撞上了这个垃圾堆 |
[01:25] | Wheelchair or not, I’m careful. | 不管我是不是坐在轮椅里都好 我一向很谨慎 |
[01:28] | Why is it 9:00 in the morning | 为什么现在才早上九点 |
[01:29] | and all I can think about is having a beer? | 而我却满脑子都想着要来杯啤酒呢 |
[01:34] | A few beers last night will not | 昨晚喝的几瓶啤酒 |
[01:36] | make your vision blurry today. | 并不会导致你今天视线模糊 |
[01:38] | Oh, Bones, I’m fine. | 骨头 我没事 |
[01:40] | Okay, Mr. Fine. | 好吧 没事先生 |
[01:41] | Read that street sign. | 那个路牌上写的什么 |
[01:42] | That sign says, uh… uh, Michigan Avenue. | 那个路牌上写的是 密歇根大道 |
[01:45] | Missouri Avenue. | 是密苏里大道 |
[01:46] | Well, it’s a state. | 反正都是个州 |
[01:48] | You have to call the eye doctor when you get to the office. | 你到了办公室以后得打电话给眼科医生 |
[01:51] | All he’s gonna tell me is, | 他肯定跟我说 |
[01:51] | “You know what, you had a few drinks. Eat a raw egg | “你知道吗 你喝了几杯酒 吃个生鸡蛋 |
[01:53] | and you know what, you’re gonna be fine in a few hours.” | 然后过几个小时就没事了” |
[01:55] | Alcohol consumption gives you slower pupil reaction. | 酒精摄取会让你的瞳孔反映迟缓 |
[01:58] | It does not cause blurriness. | 但不会造成视线模糊 |
[02:00] | And the dehydration would make your eyes dry, not puffy. | 脱水会使你眼干而不是眼肿 |
[02:04] | I’m not puffy. | 我眼睛不肿 |
[02:05] | – A little puffy. – I’m not puffy; I’m fine. | -有一点肿 -我眼睛不肿 我没事 |
[02:07] | Okay, listen, I mean, | 好吧 听我说 |
[02:08] | I’ve had 20/10 vision my whole life. | 我这辈子视力一直高于常人 |
[02:11] | It’s what makes me an expert marksman. | 所以我才能成为专业的神枪手 |
[02:13] | I hate to tell you this, Booth, | 我不愿意这么说 布斯 |
[02:15] | but you’re not 22 anymore. | 但是你已经不是22岁了 |
[02:16] | You know what, I’m gonna prove it to you. | 这样吧 我证明给你看 |
[02:17] | Pull over and let me drive. | 靠边停车 换我来开 |
[02:18] | Great, excellent idea. | 这主意真是棒极了 |
[02:20] | Let’s risk the lives of both of our children’s parents | 咱们赌上自己孩子双亲的性命 |
[02:23] | so you can feel manly and virile and young. | 就为了让你觉得自己还是年轻精力充沛的小伙子 |
[02:26] | I am manly, virile and young. | 我本来就是年轻精力充沛的小伙子 |
[02:28] | And I’m driving. | 我本来就是开车的人 |
[02:32] | Oh, I see you decided to begin without me. | 看来你们决定不等我先开始了 |
[02:34] | Well, I suggested we clear out the glass | 是我提议要先把玻璃清理干净的 |
[02:36] | in order to preserve your fingers. | 以保护你的手指 |
[02:38] | It’s not necessary to protect me. | 我不需要保护 |
[02:40] | However, we might as well begin. | 但是 咱们开始也无妨 |
[02:43] | Femoral head diameter suggests what, Ms. Wick? | 股骨头直径意味着什么 维克女士 |
[02:46] | That our victim is female. | 我们的死者是女性 |
[02:48] | From intercondylar notch height, I’d say | 根据踝间窝高度判断 |
[02:51] | she was of European descent. | 我认为她是欧洲后裔 |
[02:53] | And there’s marbling on the abdomen, | 腹部有细脂肪纹路 |
[02:55] | rigor has passed, lividity fixed. | 僵直期已过 尸斑固定 |
[02:59] | I’d say time of death was roughly 36 hours ago. | 我判断死亡时间大约在36小时前 |
[03:01] | Well, the mandible’s intact. | 下颌骨保存完整 |
[03:03] | We should be able to match it to dental records. | 我们应该可以比对牙医记录 |
[03:05] | Wear on the mandibular teeth | 下颌牙的磨损度 |
[03:07] | suggests she was in her mid-30s… | 表明她在35岁左右 |
[03:11] | That’s odd. | 奇怪了 |
[03:12] | Her mouth was closed, | 她的嘴是闭合的 |
[03:13] | but there appears to be a shard of glass | 但是下颌孔下面 |
[03:15] | embedded just below the mandibular foramen. | 却嵌着一块玻璃 |
[03:18] | So it’s perimortem. | 所以这块玻璃是死前放进去的 |
[03:19] | Maybe she was killed in the recycling plant. | 也许她就是在这个回收厂里遇害的 |
[03:26] | I’d say this isn’t glass. | 我认为这不是玻璃 |
[03:28] | I’d say it’s a very large, very expensive diamond. | 我认为这是一颗很大很贵的钻石 |
[03:33] | Wow, two carats. | 两克拉 |
[03:36] | Based on color, cut and clarity, I’m guessing that | 根据颜色切工和净度判断 我猜这颗钻石 |
[03:39] | this is worth at least 30 grand. | 至少值三万美金 |
[03:42] | It’s pretty, but I don’t know that much about diamonds. | 是很漂亮 但我对钻石了解不多 |
[03:45] | Lance gave me his mother’s ring, | 兰斯把他母亲的戒指给了我 |
[03:46] | so we never had to pick anything out. | 所以我们并没有去选过戒指 |
[03:50] | I want to show you this. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[03:56] | You can put a serial number on a diamond? | 你可以在钻石上刻序列号 |
[03:58] | Yeah, and when it’s this big, you better. | 当然 尤其当钻石这么大颗的时候 最好刻上 |
[04:00] | So this means that we can find out who bought this. | 也就是说我们能查出这颗钻石是谁买的 |
[04:03] | I mean, maybe the victim, maybe the killer. | 也许还能查出死者或是凶手的身份 |
[04:05] | I’ll let Booth know. | 我去通知布斯 |
[04:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:13] | Yeah, no, no, I’m fine. | 不 不 我没事 |
[04:15] | Wow, I’m beginning to think there’s some strong | 我开始觉得杰弗逊下面的 |
[04:18] | activity on the fault lines underneath the Jeffersonian. | 断层线上有些剧烈的地壳运动了 |
[04:20] | You think that was an earthquake? | 你认为刚才是地震 |
[04:21] | I was right outside. I didn’t feel anything, | 我就在门外 我没有任何感觉 |
[04:23] | and nothing else moved. | 其它东西也没动 |
[04:26] | Yeah, I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[04:27] | this-this happened earlier also. | 这种情况之前也发生过 |
[04:28] | It-it shook the dumpster. | 垃圾箱也晃了 |
[04:32] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:33] | Interesting how? | 怎么个有意思法 |
[04:34] | Well, I’m not one to go in for the unusual, | 我不是特别喜欢灵异事件 |
[04:36] | but I’ve learned to open my mind. | 但我学会了保持思想开明 |
[04:38] | Have you considered that | 你有没有考虑过 |
[04:39] | you may have yourself a poltergeist? | 你身边可能是有只喧闹鬼 |
[04:41] | Daisy, I am not being haunted by a ghost. | 黛西 我没招鬼 |
[04:43] | I didn’t say you were being haunted. | 我没说你招了鬼 |
[04:45] | I just implied that you may be the magnet. | 我只是说没准你是吸引鬼魂的磁铁 |
[04:48] | Spirits tend to focus on one individual. | 鬼魂会盯着一个特定的人 |
[04:51] | Usually, they’re trying to send a message. | 通常他们是在试图传递一个信息 |
[04:52] | A message like what? | 什么信息 |
[04:53] | I need to empty my trash? | 我该倒垃圾了吗 |
[04:55] | I would have thought that someone who’s convinced | 我还以为一个坚信是外星生物 |
[04:56] | that alien beings built Stonehenge | 建造了巨石阵的人 |
[04:58] | would be more open to the paranormal. | 会更容易接受超自然现象的存在呢 |
[05:00] | Daisy, I’m open as long as it has scientific basis. | 黛西 只要有科学依据的事我都接受 |
[05:03] | I mean, come on! | 拜托 |
[05:04] | Ghosts do not. | 鬼是没有科学依据的 |
[05:06] | Well, you can ignore the message; it’s your prerogative. | 你可以对信息不予理会 这是你的特权 |
[05:09] | But I’m just warning you, | 但我只是警告你 |
[05:11] | you may have company for a while. | 你可能会被缠上一阵子 |
[05:13] | They like to be heard. | 他们希望被人听到 |
[05:27] | Oh, come on. | 行了吧 |
[06:02] | At the gemological society, we’re dedicated | 在宝石学社会中 我们专注于 |
[06:04] | to both research and education | 宝石学和珠宝艺术领域的 |
[06:06] | in the field of gemology and the jewelry arts. | 研究和教育 |
[06:09] | You also help track diamonds, correct? | 你们还帮忙追踪钻石 对吧 |
[06:11] | Yes, we’re able to etch microscopic markings | 是的 我们可以在钻石上做微观铭刻 |
[06:13] | that provides a degree of security our clients require. | 来按照客户需求提供一定的安全保障 |
[06:16] | Now, what about the diamond that we found? | 那我们发现的这颗钻石呢 |
[06:18] | Who does that belong to? | 这是谁的 |
[06:19] | I remember that particular diamond quite well; | 我对那颗钻石记得很清楚 |
[06:20] | I marked it myself. | 那是我亲自铭刻的 |
[06:21] | It’s part of this. | 它是这个的一部分 |
[06:24] | It’s the Topkapi dagger. | 这是托普卡普匕首 |
[06:26] | Or rather, it’s a replica of the original, | 又或者说这是真品的复制品 |
[06:28] | a gift from the Sultan Mehmed I to the Iranian conqueror | 是18世纪时苏丹穆罕默德一世赠与 |
[06:31] | Nadir Shah in the 1700s. | 伊朗征服者纳迪尔沙汗的礼物 |
[06:33] | Wait, you-you mean like the heist movie Topkapi? | 等一下 你是说像托普卡普电影演的那样吗 |
[06:36] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[06:37] | The film’s notoriety made the dagger even more valuable. | 那部电影的声名使得这把匕首更加值钱了 |
[06:39] | This copy? | 而这个复制品呢 |
[06:41] | Worth half a million itself. | 本身也值五十万美金 |
[06:43] | The stone you found is from the sheath. | 你们找到的那颗钻石是鞘上的 |
[06:45] | Roughly here. | 大概在这个位置 |
[06:47] | So who pays a half a million dollars for a fake dagger? | 谁会花五十万美金买一把假匕首呢 |
[06:50] | The rich today are no different | 现如今的有钱人 |
[06:51] | from the kings and queens of old. | 跟旧时的国王和王后没有区别 |
[06:53] | They like expensive, pretty things no one else can have. | 他们喜欢别人无法拥有的贵重漂亮的东西 |
[06:56] | No, what-what I meant was, specifically, | 不 我想问的是 这把匕首 |
[06:57] | who does that dagger belong to? | 到底是归谁所有呢 |
[06:59] | Ah, well, that’s another twist. | 故事在这里又有转折 |
[07:01] | It was on loan to a jewelry store | 本来这把匕首是借给一个珠宝店 |
[07:02] | for a display of “Crown Jewels of the World”, | 用来办”全球皇冠珠宝”展览的 |
[07:05] | but jewel thieves stole it three days ago, | 可三天前在匕首送到的那天 |
[07:07] | the day it arrived. | 它就被珠宝贼偷走了 |
[07:08] | Oh, that’s awesome. | 棒极了 |
[07:10] | I mean, it’s not awesome | 我是说被偷走这件事 |
[07:11] | that it was stolen. | 不棒 |
[07:13] | Look, the truth is, | 跟你说实话吧 |
[07:14] | I’ve always wanted to play cat and mouse with a jewel thief. | 我一直想跟珠宝贼玩猫捉老鼠的游戏 |
[07:19] | You know what the nuns in catholic school | 你知道天主教会学校里的修女说 |
[07:20] | say causes blindness? | 导致眼盲的原因是什么吗 |
[07:22] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[07:24] | That’s… | 还真 |
[07:27] | You’re beginning to look like a squint. | 你看上去开始像斜眼了 |
[07:29] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[07:30] | I’m fine. Okay, looks like the thieves | 我没事 看来这些贼 |
[07:31] | were in and out in under two minutes. | 从进去到出来总共用了不到两分钟 |
[07:34] | Okay. Total haul? | 好吧 偷窃金额呢 |
[07:36] | 3.2 Um, 3.2… | |
[07:39] | Or it’s 3.3… | 还是3.3 |
[07:42] | Wait. Wait a second. | 等一下 等一下 |
[07:45] | 5.3? I’m not sure. | 5.3 我看不清 |
[07:47] | Great, Booth. | 好极了 布斯 |
[07:47] | That’s really useful. You know what, | 真帮了大忙了 这样吧 |
[07:49] | I’ll just read the file myself | 等咱们离开珠宝店的时候 |
[07:50] | when we leave the jewelry store. So… | 我自己看报告好了 那么 |
[07:53] | What’s your favorite jewel heist movie? | 你最喜欢的珠宝劫案电影是哪部 |
[07:55] | Thief. Jimmy Caan. Now that’s a movie star. | 杰米·坎演的《神偷》 那哥们真是会演戏 |
[07:57] | Okay, all right, not bad, not bad. | 好吧 不错 还不错 |
[08:00] | Me? Rififi. | 我呢 《男人的争斗》 |
[08:01] | What the hell is Rififi? | 《男人的争斗》是什么 |
[08:03] | Oh, come on, it’s a classic. | 拜托 这可是经典电影 |
[08:04] | Half hour heist sequence, no dialogue. | 半小时的打劫镜头 没有对白 |
[08:07] | – I’m falling asleep already. – What?! | -我已经要睡着了 -什么 |
[08:09] | No, you should see it. It’s great. | 不 你应该看看 很棒的电影 |
[08:10] | Half the reason I do what I do is ’cause of movies like that. | 我选择这一行有一半原因就是因为这种电影 |
[08:13] | I thought you did this because of your dad. | 我以为你干这行是因为你父亲的事呢 |
[08:14] | Yeah, sure, but I mean, after all that, | 是没错 但我是说 在经过那一切之后 |
[08:16] | that was part of my escape, you know, into old movies. | 那些老电影就像是我的一种解脱 |
[08:18] | Most people, they watch those movies, | 大多数人看那种电影时 |
[08:19] | they want the thieves to get away with the heist. | 都希望贼人能带着赃物逃之夭夭 |
[08:22] | Me, I always, always rooted for the cop. | 而我却永远 永远站在警察那边 |
[08:24] | You know, or whoever was trying to stop them. | 或是随便什么试图拦住贼人的人 |
[08:26] | You’re like a kid in a candy store with this. | 一提起这个你就像是进了糖果店的孩子一样兴奋 |
[08:28] | Just remember, we’re trying to catch a killer here. | 记着 我们是去抓杀人凶手的 |
[08:30] | Well, hey, you think of it as going after a killer; | 你觉得我们是在抓凶手 |
[08:33] | Me, I’m playing it to catch a thief. | 而我 我是在上演捉贼记 |
[08:36] | That’s a movie. Cary grant. | 那是部电影 加里·格兰特演的 |
[08:38] | Yeah, I know that one. | 是 我知道那一部 |
[08:39] | And I hate to tell you, but you’re nothing like Cary Grant. | 我虽然不想说 但你一点不像加里·格兰特 |
[08:43] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么要那样说 |
[08:44] | Well, the truth is, they were perfect gentlemen. | 事实上 他们是完美绅士 |
[08:47] | Perfect gentlemen, right, | 完美绅士 |
[08:48] | wearing ski masks, and that didn’t strike you | 戴着滑雪面罩 你让他们进来时 |
[08:49] | as odd when you buzzed them in? | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[08:51] | Well, I-I wasn’t buzzing them in. | 我 我没有让他们进来 |
[08:52] | There was an older man, moved quite slowly. | 有一位长者 走得比较慢 |
[08:55] | When I released the lock, the thieves came out of nowhere. | 我开锁之后 盗贼忽然出现 |
[08:58] | You think the old man was in on it? | 你觉得长者参与其中吗 |
[09:00] | No, no, he’s a regular. | 不 不 他是常客 |
[09:02] | I think they just waited for the right moment. | 我想他们只是等待适当的时机 |
[09:04] | What else can you tell us about these, | 你还有其它有关”完美绅士”的 |
[09:06] | uh, “Perfect gentlemen”? | 线索告诉我们吗 |
[09:06] | The bigger guy, he spoke with some kind of european accent. | 块头大点的那个 说话带着某种欧洲口音 |
[09:10] | Maybe spanish? | 也许是西班牙语 |
[09:11] | The other one never said a word. | 另一个没说一句话 |
[09:13] | Went right for the crown jewels, | 直接走到镶钻珠宝那儿 |
[09:15] | Smashed the display case with some kind of hammer, | 用某种锤子砸烂展柜 |
[09:18] | Then they thanked us for our patience. | 然后他们感谢我们的耐心 |
[09:20] | They really were quite nice. | 他们真的相当友善 |
[09:22] | Okay, thanks so much. Appreciate it. | 好的 非常感谢 感激不尽 |
[09:24] | You ask me, they sound like pros here. | 你问我 他们听来像是专业人士 |
[09:26] | – They’ve done this before. – Yup. | -他们之前做过这种事 -对 |
[09:27] | Let’s check the M.O., | 我们查查犯案记录 |
[09:28] | see where else these “Gentlemen” have hit. | 看看这些”绅士”还抢过哪里 |
[09:30] | Right. I hear that, Cary Grant. | 好的 我听到了 加里·格兰特 |
[09:32] | Shall we, Cary? | 有请 加里 |
[09:34] | Mr. Grant? | 格兰特先生 |
[09:40] | I know why Angela couldn’t get an I.D. | 我知道为什么安琪拉查不到身份 |
[09:42] | Because our victim is not American. | 因为死者不是美国人 |
[09:44] | – What? You ran an isotopic analysis? – I did, yes. | -什么 你进行了同位素分析吗 -是的 |
[09:47] | And I found levels of oxygen 13 and nitrogen 15, | 我发现了大量的氧13和氮15 |
[09:50] | which are consistent with women raised near the Loire River. | 与在卢瓦尔河附近长大的女性一致 |
[09:53] | Oh, I’m familiar with the Loire Valley. | 我对卢瓦尔河谷很熟悉 |
[09:55] | It’s known as the “Cradle of France.” | 它以”法国的摇篮”著称 |
[09:57] | Wine and produce grow abundantly there. | 盛产红酒和农产品 |
[10:00] | It’s also where the french nobility | 也是法国贵族 |
[10:01] | have gone for centuries | 出走几个世纪的地方 |
[10:03] | to escape the “Little people” of Paris. | 为了避开巴黎的”小人” |
[10:06] | Uh, Dr. Brennan, Dr. Hodgins, | 布纳恩博士 哈金斯博士 |
[10:08] | – This is Inspector Rousseau. – Bonjour. | -这位是卢梭警探 -你好 |
[10:10] | – Bonjour. – Bonjour. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:11] | He’s here from Paris, | 他从巴黎过来 |
[10:13] | and he believes he has information relevant to our case. | 他认为他有与本案相关的资料 |
[10:16] | I do not believe it to be so, | 我不是认为 |
[10:17] | I know it to be so. | 我是知道 |
[10:18] | Well, all due respect, inspector, | 无意冒犯 警探 |
[10:19] | But I don’t know how you can have information on a murder | 但我不知道你怎么得到谋杀案的资料 |
[10:22] | when we do not know Who our murder victim is | 在我们不知道死者是谁 |
[10:24] | or how or where she was killed. | 她在哪里怎么被杀害的情况下 |
[10:27] | Yeah, you are correct. | 是 你是对的 |
[10:28] | I do not know how or where she was killed, | 我不知道她在哪里怎么被杀害 |
[10:30] | But I know who she is and who killed her. | 但我知道她是谁和谁杀了她 |
[10:32] | I’ve been pursuing this jewel thief | 在过去的六个月里 |
[10:34] | across France for the past six months. | 我一直在法国各地追捕珠宝大盗 |
[10:36] | Now, five days ago, my suspect boarded | 五天前 我的嫌犯登上了飞机 |
[10:37] | a plane from Charles de Gaulle Airport | 从戴高乐机场飞到 |
[10:39] | to Washington, D.C. | 华盛顿特区 |
[10:40] | Now, I believe your heist | 我认为你们的劫案 |
[10:41] | is identical to all of mine. | 与我那边的所有劫案如出一辙 |
[10:44] | Your victim’s name, or her title, rather, | 死者的姓名 或说她的头衔 |
[10:49] | is the Marquise de Chaussin. | 是肖森侯爵夫人 |
[10:50] | And I will stake my reputation on the fact | 而我愿意用我的名誉担保 |
[10:52] | that her killer is her husband, the Marquis de Chaussin. | 凶手是她的丈夫 肖森侯爵 |
[10:55] | And I’m going to prove that he’s behind the jewel heists, | 我一定会证明是他在幕后主使珠宝劫案 |
[10:58] | and that he murdered his wife. | 并且谋杀了他的妻子 |
[11:10] | Look, I’m just saying, how cool is this? | 听着 我只想说 这该多酷 |
[11:12] | I mean, how often do we get a chance to go after royalty? | 我们能多常有机会调查皇室成员 |
[11:15] | Well, I’m not calling him your highness, I’ll tell you that. | 我跟你说 我可不会称呼他阁下 |
[11:17] | And nor should you. | 你也不该这么做 |
[11:18] | You see, the concept of nobility in France | 1789年 法国贵族的概念 |
[11:20] | was deemed legally incompatible | 在法律上被认为 |
[11:22] | with the equality of its citizens in 1789. | 与其公民平等的理念相悖 |
[11:24] | You must be Inspector Rousseau. | 你一定是卢梭警探 |
[11:26] | Indeed. | 正是 |
[11:27] | I’m gonna tell you what my wife told you. | 我说的跟我妻子告诉过你的一样 |
[11:29] | Your badge means nothing over here. | 你的警徽在这里毫无用处 |
[11:30] | It’s squat, pal, okay? | 它没有效力 伙计 好吗 |
[11:32] | We can handle this. | 我们能处理这事 |
[11:32] | Okay, I’m well aware of your American “Can do” Attitude, | 我非常清楚你们美国人”我能行”的态度 |
[11:35] | But let’s put aside our egos, huh? | 但让我们把自尊心放一边 |
[11:37] | Call my superior, | 打给我的上司 |
[11:38] | and he’ll explain to you what I can do for you. | 他会给你解释我能为你们做什么 |
[11:40] | I’m-I’m sorry, inspector. | 抱歉 警探 |
[11:41] | Y-you’ve got your french protocol, we’ve got ours. | 你有你的法国做法 我们有我们的 |
[11:45] | Okay, okay. Very well, then. | 好的 好的 很好 那么 |
[11:47] | You can at least take this. | 你们至少把这个收下 |
[11:48] | – What’s this? – It’s a dossier you don’t get. | -这是什么 -这是你们没拿到的档案 |
[11:50] | A file. | 一份卷宗 |
[11:51] | See, the marquis was present | 侯爵曾出现在 |
[11:52] | at every location of every heist. | 每宗劫案发生的地点 |
[11:55] | And his wife wasn’t his first victim. | 他的妻子并非第一名受害者 |
[11:58] | Monsieur, | 先生 |
[11:59] | Merci beaucoup. | 非常感谢 |
[12:02] | They say the French are arrogant. | 大家说法国人傲慢 |
[12:06] | Anything good? | 有好用的吗 |
[12:07] | What? You think I speak french? | 怎样 你以为我会说法语吗 |
[12:08] | Here, it’s all yours. | 给你 全归你了 |
[12:10] | Okay. Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好吧 接下来就这么着 |
[12:13] | I’m gonna go read this file, | 我会看这份卷宗 |
[12:14] | because it’s in English. | 因为是用英文写的 |
[12:15] | And then I’m gonna go talk to the marquis. | 然后我去跟侯爵谈一谈 |
[12:17] | You are gonna go back in there, | 你回那里面 |
[12:18] | you’re gonna make an appointment for your eyes. | 预约看眼睛 |
[12:20] | Look, I’m-I’m fine. It’s nothing. My eyes are fine. | 我没事 这没什么 我的眼睛没事 |
[12:22] | Booth, it’s not a crime to need glasses. | 布斯 需要戴眼镜不是罪过 |
[12:24] | Okay, look, I will go and get my eyes checked. Okay? | 好吧 我会去检查眼睛 好吗 |
[12:27] | But not a word of this to Bones. | 但不许向骨头提起 |
[12:28] | I really don’t need to hear her say, “I told you so.” | 我真的不需要听到她说”我就说吧” |
[12:31] | Only reason I’m doing this is so I can tell her, | 我会这么做的唯一原因是 我可以告诉她 |
[12:33] | and you, “I told you so.” | 还有你 “我就说吧” |
[12:40] | I think I found cause of death. | 我想我找到了死因 |
[12:42] | Once we got all the glass out of the remaining tissue, | 我们把玻璃从余下组织里清走后 |
[12:44] | I was able to see that the larynx had been crushed. | 我看到喉部被压烂了 |
[12:47] | Interesting. Let’s take a look here. | 有意思 我们看一看这里 |
[12:51] | You are correct. | 你是对的 |
[12:52] | The hyoid has a midline fracture as well, | 舌骨也有中线骨折 |
[12:56] | which leads me to believe | 这让我相信 |
[12:57] | the victim was strangled from behind, | 死者是从背后被勒住 |
[12:59] | perhaps with some sort of cord. | 也许是某种绳子 |
[13:02] | I had Hodgins swab the neck wound for particulates. | 我已让哈金斯在颈伤取微粒检验 |
[13:04] | Well, I can do better than particulates. | 我远不止能检验微粒 |
[13:06] | So, in the wound around the larynx, | 在喉部周围的创伤 |
[13:09] | I found a tiny piece of silk thread, | 我发现了一小根丝线 |
[13:10] | which was dyed with this insect-based dye and woven with gold. | 用昆虫基底染料染色和黄金编织而成 |
[13:15] | From a tapestry. | 来自一张挂毯 |
[13:16] | Yeah. Wow, that’s really good. | 对 那真的很棒 |
[13:17] | A 17th century french tapestry, | 一张17世纪法国挂毯 |
[13:20] | which was woven at the court of Louis XIV. | 在路易十四的宫殿里编织而成 |
[13:23] | Rousseau said the marquis is a direct descendant | 卢梭说侯爵是路易十四的 |
[13:25] | of Louis XIV. | 直系后裔 |
[13:28] | Once again, Inspector Clouseau | 又一次 糊涂大侦探 |
[13:30] | is on the trail of the pink panther, | 找到了粉红豹的踪迹 |
[13:32] | and this time, | 而这一次 |
[13:33] | we can help. | 我们帮得上忙 |
[13:35] | Why are you talking in that ridiculous accent? | 你为什么用荒谬的口音说话 |
[13:38] | I’m-I’m doing Clouseau. | 我在学糊涂大侦探 |
[13:40] | From the pink panther movies. | 粉红豹电影系列里面的 |
[13:42] | Peter Sellers. | 彼得·塞勒斯 |
[13:44] | Or Steve Martin. | 或者史蒂夫·马丁 |
[13:45] | Both comic geniuses in their own right. | 两位都是实力非凡的喜剧天才 |
[13:46] | Well, I’m not familiar with them, | 我虽然对他们不熟悉 |
[13:48] | though I am quite sure panthers are never pink. | 但我相当肯定黑豹绝非粉红色 |
[13:51] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:52] | D-don’t bother. | 别费事了 |
[13:54] | She’s a lost cause. | 她没药救 |
[13:55] | In terms of movies, I mean. | 我是说在电影方面 |
[13:57] | Seriously. | 可不是呢 |
[13:57] | Well, in any event, this is excellent work. | 无论如何 这次干得出色 |
[13:59] | And if a french tapestry is our murder weapon, | 要是一张法国挂毯是凶器 |
[14:03] | I can venture a guess where we might find it. | 我可以试着猜一猜能在哪里找到它 |
[14:08] | So Booth is in a meeting at the French Embassy? | 布斯在和法国大使见面吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah. We, uh, split up the tasks. | 对 我们分头行动 |
[14:16] | He’s at the eye doctor, isn’t he? | 他在看眼科医生 对吧 |
[14:17] | Damn it. How do you do that? | 可恶 你是怎么办到的 |
[14:19] | I know my husband. | 我了解我的丈夫 |
[14:20] | Well, don’t tell Booth that I broke, okay? | 别告诉布斯是我露马脚 好吗 |
[14:21] | I’ll never hear the end of it. | 我会耳根不得清净的 |
[14:22] | I don’t need to hear him tell me that I was right. | 我不需要听到他说我没错 |
[14:25] | It’s enough to know that he knows I was right. | 他知道我没错 这就够了 |
[14:28] | So… It seems the de chaussin family fortune | 所以 貌似肖森家族的财产 |
[14:32] | dates back to the 16th century, | 可以回溯到16世纪 |
[14:35] | but in the past five years, bad investments | 但在过去五年 不良投资 |
[14:37] | have cost them almost all of it. | 几乎耗尽所有财产 |
[14:39] | But the marquis– he has not missed a beat. | 但侯爵 他没错过一次活动 |
[14:42] | Balls, charities, vacations in monte carlo. | 舞会 慈善活动 在蒙地卡洛度假 |
[14:46] | Well, Inspector Rousseau believes that stolen jewels | 卢梭警探认为是被盗的珠宝 |
[14:48] | are financing it all. | 在为这些活动提供资金 |
[14:51] | From the looks of this place, he may be right. | 就这地方的外观看来 他也许没错 |
[14:55] | something’s paying for all this. | 某件东西在为这些买单 |
[15:02] | Not exactly the picture of a man worried about his missing wife. | 不像是一个男人担心失踪妻子的画面 |
[15:05] | No. | 不是 |
[15:07] | Sir. | 先生 |
[15:07] | Special Agent Aubrey with the FBI. | 我是联调局特别探员奥布里 |
[15:10] | Well, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[15:11] | That pathetic french inspector with his crass manners | 那个可悲粗鲁的法国警探 |
[15:14] | has carried his witch hunt across the atlantic. | 带着他的政治迫害横越大西洋 |
[15:18] | Well, if you want to see my wife | 要是你们想见我的妻子 |
[15:20] | and continue this charade, save your breath. | 和继续猜谜游戏 省口气吧 |
[15:23] | We have grown tired of this game. | 我们已经厌倦了这种把戏 |
[15:25] | She won’t see you. | 她不会见你们的 |
[15:26] | We’re not here to see your wife. | 我们来不是见你的太太 |
[15:28] | We’re here about your wife. | 我们来是有你太太的消息 |
[15:29] | She’s been murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[15:35] | All broken up, I see. | 肝肠寸断 我看到了 |
[15:36] | Henri, is there anything I can get you? | 亨利 需要为你做点什么吗 |
[15:38] | No. No, no, I’m… | 不 不 不 我 |
[15:42] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:43] | Well, we’re trying to figure that out. | 我们正努力调查 |
[15:44] | We know it was two days ago. | 我们知道是两天前的事 |
[15:46] | Now, y-you didn’t know that your wife was missing? | 你不知道你的妻子失踪了 |
[15:48] | She said she was going to New York to shop, | 她说过要去纽约购物 |
[15:50] | whilst I conducted some family business. | 而那时我在处理家族生意 |
[15:52] | Mind telling us what that business is? | 介意告诉我是什么生意吗 |
[15:54] | Yes. It’s none of your concern. | 介意 这不关你的事 |
[15:57] | Henri, perhaps we should discuss this inside. | 亨利 也许我们该到屋里讨论 |
[15:59] | – I’m sorry, uh, wh-who are you? – Blake. | -抱歉 你是谁 -布莱克 |
[16:02] | – Blake Masters. – She’s a graduate student | -布莱克·马斯特斯 -她是弗吉尼亚大学的 |
[16:03] | from the University of Virginia. | 毕业生 |
[16:05] | She’s been managing this small holding for me. | 她一直替我管理这处小房产 |
[16:07] | – Small holding. – Right. | -小房产 -是的 |
[16:10] | Well, in any event, | 无论如何 |
[16:11] | I believe Masters is correct. | 我认为马斯特斯女士说的没错 |
[16:13] | We should go inside. | 我们应该到里面 |
[16:14] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[16:15] | I know this game you play. | 我知道你们玩的把戏 |
[16:17] | I will not invite you in | 我不会请你进去 |
[16:18] | to amass some bogus evidence against me. | 收集伪证对付我 |
[16:21] | Look, I’ll just come back later with a warrant. | 听着 我只好晚点带着搜查令回来 |
[16:23] | Well, you may attempt to do so, | 你可以试试 |
[16:25] | but as you venture down that futile path, | 但既然你冒险走上那条注定失败的路 |
[16:27] | a word to the wise: | 给你们一句忠告 |
[16:29] | Rousseau’s ridiculous manhunt cost him his job in France. | 卢梭可笑的追捕让他在法国丢了工作 |
[16:33] | I can only hope… | 我只能希望 |
[16:35] | You will not meet the same fate. | 你们不会遭遇同一命运 |
[16:43] | Thank you, uh, for meeting me. | 谢谢你 和我见面 |
[16:45] | So, what’s good here, huh? | 这里有什么好吃的 |
[16:48] | I think I would like, uh, how do you say, uh, | 我想我要 你们怎么说 |
[16:51] | I would like to buy… | 我想要点 |
[16:53] | A ‘amburger. | 俺堡包 |
[16:55] | Ze dam-burg-ers are magnifique. | 旦堡包棒呆了 |
[16:58] | Hey, and they say the French | 还有大家说法国人 |
[17:00] | don’t have a sense of humor about themselves. | 没有自嘲的幽默感 |
[17:02] | When you’re Inspector Rousseau of the police nationale, | 如果你是国家警局的卢梭警探 |
[17:05] | you better learn to have a sense of humor, you know? | 那还是有点幽默感的好 |
[17:07] | And to use it to ingratiate yourself to get information. | 利用这点来换取信息 |
[17:10] | Very smart. | 这招聪明 |
[17:11] | But of course. | 但是当然了 |
[17:14] | I did my homework, Dr. Hodgins. | 我也是做过研究的 哈金斯博士 |
[17:15] | I know you would have looked | 我就知道你会 |
[17:16] | into the evidence and understood | 研究证据 |
[17:18] | that government forces are thwarting my investigation. | 明白政府正在阻挠我的调查 |
[17:21] | I did look into the evidence. | 我确实研究了证据 |
[17:23] | I also read everything I could | 也读过你在法国 |
[17:24] | about the body you found in France, | 发现的死尸的相关资料 |
[17:25] | the “scout” from the last heist, | 上次盗窃案里的那个”侦察员” |
[17:27] | but nothing gave me cause of death. | 但里面没提死因 |
[17:29] | Well, that’s because we could not determine it. | 那是因为我们无法确定死因 |
[17:30] | The body was dumped in the waters off Saint-Tropez. | 死者尸体被扔在圣特罗佩的河里 |
[17:33] | It wasn’t found until weeks later. | 几周后才被发现 |
[17:35] | Yes, but for Dr. Brennan, | 你说得对 但对于布纳恩博士来说 |
[17:37] | I mean, that’s-that’s child’s play. | 这都是小儿科 |
[17:40] | Hey, what if you got us access to that body? | 你能不能帮我们把尸体弄过来 |
[17:43] | Wait, so you’re saying you need my help, after all? | 所以说了这么多 你还是需要我的帮助 |
[17:46] | We’re after the same thing, inspector. | 我们都有着共同的目标 警探 |
[17:48] | The marquis. | 就是侯爵 |
[17:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | I will arrange that. | 我会安排的 |
[17:57] | But in the meantime… | 与此同时… |
[17:58] | Mademoiselle, uh, deux ‘amburger, | 小姐 麻烦来两个汉堡 |
[18:01] | s’il vous plat. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | With French fries, please. | 再来份薯条 谢谢 |
[18:05] | You said you found something? | 听说你发现线索了 |
[18:06] | Yeah, the car you saw at the marquis’ estate, | 对 关于你在侯爵别墅看到的那辆车 |
[18:09] | you were right. | 你是对的 |
[18:10] | You drive that baby around, people are gonna post photos. | 开那种车到处跑 肯定会有人拍照 |
[18:12] | Well, I found six posted on the day | 我找到了六条相关图片动态 |
[18:14] | the Marquis’ wife was killed, | 都发布于侯爵夫人遇害那天 |
[18:16] | but it’s this last one that you have to see. | 但最重要的是最后一张照片 |
[18:18] | This was posted maybe two hours before she died. | 这是大约在她遇害两小时前发布的 |
[18:21] | Does the cafe mean something? | 这家咖啡馆有什么特殊意义吗 |
[18:23] | Well, it’s not where she is, but it’s who she’s with. | 重要的不是地点 而是和她在一起的人 |
[18:27] | Well, well, Inspector. | 哎哟 警探大人 |
[18:29] | Yeah, looks like our French expert | 是啊 看起来这位法国专家 |
[18:32] | might have been the last one to see her alive. | 很有可能是她死前见过的最后一个人 |
[18:34] | Maybe that’s because he’s the one who killed her. | 也许那是因为他就是杀害她的凶手 |
[18:44] | Well, finally. | 终于来了 |
[18:45] | Did you call my superior? | 你联系我的上级了吗 |
[18:47] | Well, I called the number you gave me. | 我打了你给我的那个电话 |
[18:48] | that guy did a sell job on you. | 那个人信誓旦旦地为你担保 |
[18:50] | Then I called the main number. | 然后我又打了总局电话 |
[18:51] | Turns out your ex-boss wasn’t a guy. | 发现你的前任上司不是个男的 |
[18:53] | She’s a woman who fired you. | 而且她已经把你给解雇了 |
[18:55] | Well, it worked in Beverly Hills Cop II. | 这招在《比佛利山警探2》里面是管用的啊 |
[18:58] | You can make all the jokes you want, | 随你怎么开玩笑 |
[18:59] | but I think that this vendetta against the Marquis is a cover. | 但我觉得你和侯爵的恩怨只是个幌子 |
[19:02] | You’re the thief, and you’re setting him up. | 你才是那个在设计陷害他的盗贼 |
[19:04] | No, no, no, no, no, Agent Aubrey. | 不不不 奥布里探员 |
[19:05] | You do not think anything so ridiculously incorrect. | 这太可笑太胡扯了 你不要瞎想 |
[19:08] | No, no, no, no, no, yourself. | 不不不 是你 |
[19:10] | What’s ridiculous is that you forgot to mention | 可笑的是你忘记告诉我 |
[19:12] | that you were with the victim hours before she died. | 死者遇害前曾和你在一起 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:19] | I was working her for months. | 我这几个月一直在她身上下功夫 |
[19:21] | I tried to convince her what her husband is. | 想让她看清她丈夫的真面目 |
[19:23] | She thought it was a joke, you know, | 但她把这当做玩笑 |
[19:24] | a gentleman’s game, if you will. | 或者说是无伤大雅的游戏 |
[19:27] | But when I found that body, | 但当我发现那具尸体之后 |
[19:28] | I came to tell her, and she was horrified. | 我就过来通知她 她当时真的吓坏了 |
[19:31] | So you flew halfway around the world to tell her your suspicions. | 所以你横跨半个地球就是为了告诉她你的怀疑 |
[19:34] | I knew that she could not look me in the eye | 我知道只要我当面告诉她 |
[19:36] | and not know that I was speaking the truth. | 她不会不知道我说的是事实 |
[19:38] | All right, let’s pretend you are telling the truth. | 好吧 那就假装你说的是事实 |
[19:39] | All right, you dropped this bombshell on her, | 你告诉了她这样爆炸性的新闻 |
[19:41] | she confronts her husband, | 于是她去找她丈夫对质 |
[19:42] | he kills her. Either way, there’s still blood on your hands. | 他就把她杀了 不管怎么说 罪魁祸首还是你 |
[19:45] | Don’t you think I realize that? | 你以为这我不知道吗 |
[19:47] | This man has money and power. | 那个男人有钱有权 |
[19:50] | And in my experience, people with money and power | 就我多年的经验 有钱有权的人 |
[19:54] | will do anything to keep it. | 通常会不择手段保住自己的钱财和权力 |
[19:56] | Why would I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[19:59] | Your boss didn’t. | 你的上司就不信你 |
[20:00] | Haven’t you ever had a case where someone | 你难道就没碰上过什么案子 |
[20:02] | powerful tried to stop you, and you did exactly like I have? | 被有权势的人种种阻挠 你只能像我一样 |
[20:06] | Went wherever you needed to, | 东奔西跑 |
[20:07] | lied if you had to, | 有时还不得不说谎 |
[20:08] | in order to bring the killer to justice. | 只为将凶手缉拿归案 |
[20:12] | Because if that’s not the case, | 如果没有的话 |
[20:15] | you are not half the investigator | 那你就不是我想的 |
[20:16] | I think you are, Agent Aubrey. | 那种好探员 奥布里探员 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:24] | So did you break that pompous French… | 你有没有拿下那个满口跑火车的法国… |
[20:28] | …Detective? | 警探 |
[20:29] | Nope. The pompous French detective is, uh, right here. | 没有 那个满口跑火车的法国警探就站在这里 |
[20:32] | Look, I think he’s on the up-and-up, Booth. | 我觉得他没说谎 布斯 |
[20:34] | I mean, he’s seen the videos of the French heist. | 他看过法国那些盗窃案的视频 |
[20:36] | He can help us. Look, if the Marquis is behind the heist, | 他可以帮我们 如果侯爵真的是幕后主使 |
[20:38] | Could the second thief have been a woman? | 他的帮手会不会是个女人 |
[20:41] | Okay, her name is Blake Masters. | 这个女人名叫布莱克·马斯特斯 |
[20:43] | She’s a 24-year-old grad student | 今年24岁 在弗吉尼亚大学 |
[20:45] | from the, uh, University of Virginia. | 就读研究生 |
[20:47] | And yet, I’ve seen her in Paris for months. | 可她在巴黎待了好几个月了 我见过她好多次 |
[20:49] | I mean, the story is she’s “interning” with the Marquis. | 据说她是在跟侯爵”实习” |
[20:52] | Yeah? Is that what they call it these days? | 现在都流行这么叫了吗 |
[20:54] | Wait, wait, wait, you’re saying that she was not only in D.C. | 等等 你是说她不只是在华盛顿 |
[20:56] | for this heist, but she was in France for the other one? | 参与盗窃 法国的盗窃案她也有份 |
[20:58] | Let’s take a look. | 那咱就看看吧 |
[20:59] | Did you get the surveillance videos? | 监控录像你有吧 |
[21:01] | Uh, just… | 那个… |
[21:03] | Yeah, I got it. | 在我这里 |
[21:11] | – Those are… – Temporary. | -这眼镜是… -暂时的 |
[21:13] | – Temporary. – Probably. | -暂时的 -应该是 |
[21:14] | Probably temporary. | 应该是暂时的 |
[21:15] | – Take a look. – Got it. | -看录像 -好 |
[21:19] | It’s hard to say. Could be. | 这不好说啊 有可能是她 |
[21:20] | Oui, c’est possible, non? | 是啊 有可能 |
[21:22] | Well, looks like I need to go | 看来我得去 |
[21:23] | have a conversation with our innocent little grad student. | 找这位无辜的研究生聊聊天了 |
[21:25] | If I may, these kind of gems, | 容我插句嘴 这种宝石 |
[21:26] | they are really difficult to move. | 非常难转移 |
[21:28] | We need to get inside the Marquis’ estate. | 我们得去侯爵别墅里看看 |
[21:29] | No, no, no, just stop, okay? | 不不不 什么也别说了 |
[21:31] | We need to get into the estate. | 是我们俩得去他别墅里看看 |
[21:32] | – The Marquis blocked our warrant. – I told you, | -侯爵阻挠了我们的搜查令 -我就说吧 |
[21:34] | I mean, these people have had centuries to perfect | 这些人用了几百年来研究 |
[21:37] | – working the system. – Hodgins told me | -怎么对付政府 -哈金斯告诉我 |
[21:38] | that you’re getting us access to the French murder victim. | 你会帮我们搞到法国那位被谋杀死者的尸体 |
[21:40] | Maybe Dr. Brennan can find something that’ll convince | 也许布纳恩博士能帮我们找到线索 |
[21:43] | the judge to give us that warrant. | 来说服法官给我们开搜查令 |
[21:49] | Oh, cool! | 太帅了 |
[21:50] | I’ve heard about this baby. | 我听说过这宝贝 |
[21:52] | The anatomage virtual dissection table. | 虚拟解剖台 |
[21:55] | Neat! I used to love playing operation when I was a kid. Remember? | 太酷了 我小时候特喜欢玩手术游戏 记得吗 |
[21:59] | Well, you’re gonna have to wait a little bit for the real thing. | 真正的解剖还要过一会儿才能开始 |
[22:01] | Dr. Brennan had to explain to the French how this thing works. | 布纳恩博士得先给法国人解释这玩意怎么用 |
[22:04] | They’re scanning the body now. | 他们正在扫描尸体 |
[22:05] | So… | 话说… |
[22:06] | Any more big tremors? | 你还有感受到其他大的震颤吗 |
[22:08] | No, but no more ghosts either. | 没有 也就说明没有鬼了 |
[22:10] | Well, I guess we’ll never know. | 看来谁也不会知道是怎么回事了 |
[22:17] | You know, I wouldn’t have believed it either, | 其实我之前也是不信的 |
[22:20] | and then after Lance died, | 但兰斯过世之后 |
[22:21] | I saw him, and he was telling me to move on. | 我看到了他 他告诉我让我继续好好生活 |
[22:25] | And it really helped, so I wasn’t trying to be funny | 那对我真的有帮助 我不是在搞笑 |
[22:28] | or flip, I just… | 在发疯 我只是… |
[22:29] | If someone’s trying to give you a message, | 如果有人想向你传达信息 |
[22:31] | I don’t want you to miss it. | 我不希望你错过它 |
[22:33] | Thanks, Daisy. | 谢谢你 黛西 |
[22:38] | Okay, was that meant to be funny? | 你这是在故意搞笑吗 |
[22:40] | I-I didn’t do anything, I swear. | 我什么也没做 我发誓 |
[22:44] | You’re not playing around? | 你不是在耍我玩 |
[22:45] | Daisy, I’m telling you, there’s got to be | 黛西 我跟你讲 这里绝对有 |
[22:48] | fault line activity here. | 断层活动 |
[22:49] | Hodgins, listen to me. | 哈金斯 听我说 |
[22:51] | No one in this building is feeling anything. | 这楼里没有任何人感觉到震颤 |
[22:53] | If these jars were just knocked over, | 如果这些罐子是被打翻的 |
[22:55] | that’s three times. | 那就已经是第三次了 |
[22:57] | Three times someone, or some thing, | 有什么人 或是鬼魂 |
[22:59] | is trying to get your attention. | 三次想要获得你的注意 |
[23:00] | Okay, Daisy, stop, stop! It-it’s not a ghost, okay? | 好了 黛西 别说了 不可能是鬼的 |
[23:03] | Now, look, I’m tired, my sadistic physical therapist | 听着 我累了 我的变态理疗师 |
[23:06] | worked me to the bone this morning, and the last thing | 今早把我折腾了个半死 我现在 |
[23:08] | I want to do right now is think about Patrick Swayze | 真的不想考虑什么派屈克·史威兹 |
[23:10] | trying to send me a message, so I know you mean well, | 在试图向我传达信息 我知道你是好意 |
[23:13] | but can we please just leave it? | 但我们能不能不谈这事了 |
[23:18] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:30] | Get your warrant, detective? | 拿到搜查令了 警探 |
[23:31] | It’s, uh, agent. | 是探员 |
[23:33] | And I’m not here to look in the house. | 我来这里不是为了进屋搜查的 |
[23:34] | I’m here for you. | 我是来找你的 |
[23:35] | I’m flattered. | 我可真是受宠若惊 |
[23:38] | So, tell me about, uh, your relationship with the Marquis. | 跟我讲讲你和侯爵的关系吧 |
[23:42] | He’s been very kind to me. | 他对我很好 |
[23:45] | He helped with my studies, and, in return, I’ve helped him | 在我的学业上给了我帮助 为了回报他 |
[23:47] | by watching over his Virginia holdings. | 我就负责帮他照看他在弗吉尼亚州的房产 |
[23:49] | Okay, and were you watching over his Virginia holdings | 好吧 那你之前在巴黎待了六个月 |
[23:52] | when you spent six months in Paris? | 也是在帮他照看在弗吉尼亚州的房产 |
[23:56] | I study French language and culture. | 我学的是法国语言及文化 |
[23:58] | The internship was part of that. | 那次实习是我学业的一部分 |
[24:00] | Marquis was my sponsor. | 侯爵是我的赞助人 |
[24:01] | Internship. | 实习 |
[24:02] | Is that a paid position? | 有报酬吗 |
[24:04] | Because there are deposits here for 200 grand in the last year. | 你去年账户里存入了20万美元 |
[24:08] | so either you’re getting overpaid | 要么是他们付的薪水太高了 |
[24:10] | or it’s a little bit more than an internship. | 要么就说明你不止是在实习 |
[24:14] | Is there a question? | 有什么问题吗 |
[24:15] | Sure. | 好 |
[24:16] | Was stealing fancy French jewels part of the internship, | 盗窃法国豪华珠宝是你实习的一部分呢 |
[24:18] | or was that just extracurricular? | 还是你的课外活动呢 |
[24:20] | I didn’t steal anything; neither did Henri. | 我什么也没偷过 亨利也一样 |
[24:24] | – Were you sleeping with him? – No. | -你和他有性关系吗 -没有 |
[24:25] | So, if you’re not sleeping with him, | 如果你和他没有性关系 |
[24:27] | you’re not stealing with him, | 也没有和他一起盗窃珠宝 |
[24:28] | then how did all of that money get into your account? | 那你账户里这些钱是哪来的 |
[24:32] | I’m afraid I’m not gonna answer that question. | 这个问题恐怕我不能回答 |
[24:34] | Maybe you wanted to be the next Marquise de Chaussin, | 也许你是想成为下一任侯爵夫人 |
[24:37] | so you got rid of the last one. | 所以就除掉了之前那位 |
[24:39] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[24:41] | We weren’t having an affair. | 我和他没有私情 |
[24:45] | She was. | 是她在偷情 |
[24:48] | The Marquis would never say anything– | 这事侯爵是不会说的 |
[24:51] | It’s against his nature to create a scandal– | 他不想制造这样的丑闻… |
[24:53] | But his wife was the one having an affair. | 真正在偷情的是他的妻子 |
[24:56] | – With whom? – I don’t know. | -和谁 -我不知道 |
[24:58] | But find out who she was sleeping with, | 但是找到她的偷情对象 |
[25:01] | and maybe you’ll find the real killer. | 说不定你就能找到真凶了 |
[25:08] | Are the files downloaded so we can start the French autopsy? | 文件下载完了吗 我们能开始解剖了吗 |
[25:11] | The time difference slowed us down. | 时差耽误了好多时间 |
[25:12] | They had to put people on overtime | 他们要派人加班 |
[25:14] | to do the scans we need, and we still don’t have them. | 来完成扫描 到现在还没给我们发过来 |
[25:16] | We’ve been rewatching | 我们一直在重看 |
[25:17] | the heist video, calculating | 偷窃案的视频 计算 |
[25:19] | height, weight… | 身高 体重… |
[25:20] | You’re hoping to prove | 你想证明 |
[25:21] | the Marquis and his intern | 是侯爵和他的实习生 |
[25:23] | are the thieves? | 实施的盗窃 |
[25:24] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 |
[25:25] | So far, it’s possible | 目前我们认为 |
[25:27] | that the quiet thief is a woman. | 那个不出声的盗贼有可能是个女人 |
[25:30] | Wait, run that part again. | 等等 重放一下之前那段 |
[25:32] | The frame where the case gets smashed. | 砸破玻璃的那个镜头 |
[25:36] | Okay, stop it right there. | 好 在那里暂停 |
[25:38] | What, you see a tell? | 怎么 你看出什么破绽了吗 |
[25:40] | Yes, I do. | 当然 |
[25:41] | – So, is it a woman? – Yes. | -是个女的吗 -没错 |
[25:43] | But it is not Blake masters. | 但不是布莱克·马斯特斯 |
[25:46] | Ms. Wick found sharp force injuries | 维克女士在掌骨和趾骨上 |
[25:48] | on the metacarpals and phalanges, | 找到了锋利的伤口 |
[25:50] | but assumed they were Postmortem injuries | 但她以为是死后由回收玻璃 |
[25:53] | from recycled glass. | 造成的 |
[25:54] | But what did you see on the video? | 但你看录像发现了什么 |
[25:56] | Well, the hammer broke the case, | 小偷用锤子敲碎了展柜 |
[25:58] | but the thief’s right hand also went through the glass. | 但盗贼的右手也穿过了玻璃 |
[26:01] | That would have sliced through a glove, | 这会割破手套 |
[26:03] | creating wounds exactly like this, | 造成这样的伤口 |
[26:06] | along with a boxer’s fracture on the fifth metacarpal, | 以及第五掌骨上的拳击手骨折 |
[26:10] | the spot where the hand impacted the case. | 就是手压到展柜的位置 |
[26:14] | Wait a second. | 稍等 |
[26:14] | You’re saying our victim was the jewel thief? | 你说这位死者就是偷珠宝的人吗 |
[26:17] | I’m saying that perhaps | 我的意思是有可能 |
[26:18] | the marquis and his wife were in on this together. | 侯爵夫妇合伙抢劫 |
[26:21] | And if that’s true, | 若果真如此 |
[26:22] | we know someone else was in on it, as well. | 肯定也有其他人 |
[26:25] | You’ve got wounds like that, | 因为要造成这样的伤口 |
[26:26] | There’s gonna be blood on the glass shards | 犯罪现场的玻璃碎片上 |
[26:29] | at the scene of the crime. | 该留有血迹 |
[26:30] | Yeah, but there wasn’t any. | 嗯 可是没有找到 |
[26:32] | The saleswoman. | 那个营业员 |
[26:33] | She hid the evidence. | 她隐藏了证据 |
[26:35] | I guess we know why it all went so smoothly. | 难怪能顺利得手 |
[26:38] | They had someone on the inside. | 他们有内应 |
[26:45] | Here’s what I know, Eve. | 我们知道 伊芙 |
[26:47] | You’ve got a little girl with heart issues, | 你女儿心脏有问题 |
[26:49] | medical bills have been piling up… | 医疗账单越积越多 |
[26:50] | I have no idea what you’re talking… | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[26:52] | We know there should’ve been | 我们很清楚 |
[26:53] | blood in the jewelry case on the shattered glass. | 珠宝展柜的玻璃碎片上该有血迹 |
[26:55] | There wasn’t. You cleaned it up | 但没有 你清理干净了 |
[26:56] | because you didn’t want us to I.D. your cohorts. | 因为你不希望同伙暴露 |
[26:59] | So you’re gonna tell me now, | 快告诉我 |
[27:00] | who were the two thieves that paid you | 那两个贿赂你放他们进来的小偷 |
[27:02] | to let them in? | 是什么人 |
[27:05] | I only met one of them. | 我只见过一个 |
[27:07] | She was French, I think. | 我想是个法国女人 |
[27:11] | She was very nice and she knew about my daughter. | 她人很好而且知道我女儿的事 |
[27:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:16] | She promised no one would get hurt– that was key. | 她保证不会伤到任何人 这才是关键 |
[27:18] | Now, you didn’t know the guy with her? | 你不认识和她一起的那个人吗 |
[27:20] | What I told you was true | 我告诉过你 |
[27:21] | he had a European accent, | 他有欧洲口音 |
[27:22] | and that’s all I knew. | 我只知道这些 |
[27:23] | He could’ve been faking it to throw you off. | 可能是假装来骗你的 |
[27:26] | Maybe. It was through a ski mask. | 或许吧 他说话时戴了滑雪面罩 |
[27:28] | All right, look, forget about the voice, all right? | 好吧 不管那个声音了 好吧 |
[27:30] | Tell me how this worked. | 告诉我整个过程 |
[27:31] | You called to let them know the jewels came in… | 你打电话告诉他们珠宝进来了 |
[27:33] | I had no idea wh-when the jewels would arrive. | 我也不知道珠宝什么时候到 |
[27:35] | The woman, she told me when. | 是那个女人告诉我的 |
[27:36] | She knew before you did? | 她比你还早知道吗 |
[27:38] | Yes. I-I assume they had some in at the Gem Society. | 嗯 我想他们在宝石社会有人 |
[27:41] | They’re the only ones who would know | 只有他们才会知道 |
[27:42] | when the jewels would get here. | 珠宝到的时间 |
[27:56] | Hey, Cam? | 凯 |
[28:00] | Uh, did you lose something? | 你丢了什么东西吗 |
[28:01] | Uh, yeah, I lost a thumb drive earlier when I was setting up. | 嗯 之前开工时我丢了一个优盘 |
[28:05] | Thought maybe you were looking for your ghost. | 我还以为你或许在找那个幽灵 |
[28:07] | No. | 并没有 |
[28:08] | Now that I think about it, I was probably wrong about that. | 我又想了一下 很可能我错了 |
[28:10] | Well, it was really weird. | 确实很奇怪 |
[28:12] | But maybe Hodgins is right, maybe it was earthquakes. | 但哈金斯很可能是对的 或许就是地震 |
[28:16] | Oh, good, it’s here. | 太好了 到了 |
[28:17] | The files from France? | 法国来的文件吗 |
[28:19] | No. Aubrey asked me to look into Chadwick Grey, | 不是 奥布里叫我查查德威克·格雷 |
[28:21] | the guy from the Gem Society | 就是宝石社会那个 |
[28:23] | who put the microscopic code on the diamonds. | 在钻石里弄了微编码的家伙 |
[28:26] | – And? – And… | -那么 -那么 |
[28:27] | Before he worked at the Gem Society, | 他来宝石社会工作之前 |
[28:29] | he sold jewelry in Paris at the first shop | 是在巴黎首家遭侯爵夫人抢的店里 |
[28:32] | robbed by the marquise. | 销售珠宝 |
[28:34] | We looked into you, Mr. Grey. | 我们查了你 格雷先生 |
[28:35] | You used to work selling jewelry, | 你过去以销售珠宝为业 |
[28:38] | and the last place you worked was robbed | 你上一次工作的店被抢了 |
[28:39] | by thieves going after historical knock-off jewels. | 盗贼是朝著名仿制珠宝下手的人 |
[28:43] | That robbery is what | 正因为那次抢劫 |
[28:43] | made me want to help secure such items. | 我才想帮忙提高这类物品的安保 |
[28:45] | It led me to the Gem Society. | 所以我加入了宝石社会 |
[28:47] | See, the thief in that heist is the same one here. | 那次的盗贼也参与了这次抢劫 |
[28:52] | Maybe you know her. | 或许你认识她 |
[28:54] | Heavens. | 天啊 |
[28:56] | No, you must be mistaken. | 不 你肯定是搞错了 |
[28:59] | The marquise was a customer. | 侯爵夫人只是顾客 |
[29:00] | We got to know each other quite well. | 我们关系挺熟 |
[29:02] | She was so kind. | 她人很好 |
[29:04] | She was interested in what I did. | 对我的工作很感兴趣 |
[29:06] | I’m afraid she did ask a lot of questions about my work. | 恐怕她确实问了很多工作上的事 |
[29:09] | I guess I flattered myself | 我大概是自作多情 |
[29:11] | – into thinking that maybe she was flirting with me. – Come on. | -以为她是在跟我调情 -得了吧 |
[29:14] | You expect me to believe that you didn’t know | 你指望我相信你给她透情报 |
[29:16] | you were giving her information? | 而你自己没意识到吗 |
[29:17] | She’s French royalty. | 她是法国皇室 |
[29:19] | Why would I suspect her of anything? | 我干嘛要怀疑她呢 |
[29:20] | And now you’re saying she’s a thief? | 现在你说她是小偷吗 |
[29:22] | You’ve arrested her? | 你已经逮到她了吗 |
[29:23] | No, I’m saying she’s dead. | 没有 她死了 |
[29:26] | That’s awful. | 太糟了 |
[29:27] | I’m also saying that you were in on this D.C. heist with her. | 我还想说 你和她都涉嫌这次特区抢劫 |
[29:30] | – No. – You marked the jewels, | -没有 -你给珠宝做了标记 |
[29:31] | you told her when they’d arrive. | 并告诉她珠宝到达的时间 |
[29:32] | You were either in the store with her | 你要么和她一起在店里 |
[29:34] | or you were just her source. | 要么只是她的情报源 |
[29:36] | – No. – Either way, | -不是 -不管哪种情况 |
[29:37] | you’re an accessory to murder. | 你都是谋杀帮凶 |
[29:39] | Or maybe you killed her yourself. | 也可能你亲手杀了她 |
[29:41] | Why on earth would I do that? | 我究竟为什么要这么做呢 |
[29:42] | Because you were having an affair with her. | 因为你跟她搞外遇 |
[29:46] | I’m afraid you are mistaken. | 恐怕你是误会了 |
[29:48] | Well, here’s what I’m not mistaken about. | 那说说我没误会的吧 |
[29:50] | The thief working with her was six-foot-two, | 跟她一起的小偷身高约1米88 |
[29:52] | athletic build, | 体格健壮 |
[29:53] | and knew exactly when the topkapi dagger was gonna show up. | 清楚托普卡普匕首出现的具体时间 |
[29:55] | Does that sound like anybody you know? | 听着像你认识的某人吗 |
[29:57] | Maybe it does. | 或许吧 |
[29:58] | If he was my size, | 如果跟我差不多高 |
[29:59] | then certainly it could have been the marquis. | 肯定就有可能是侯爵了 |
[30:02] | And you just happen to know his height and weight? | 你那么巧知道他的身高体重吗 |
[30:04] | I said the marquise befriended me. | 我说了侯爵夫人和我关系很好 |
[30:06] | I’d been invited to a black tie event, | 她邀请我出席一次正式场合 |
[30:08] | and at that time, I owned no such thing, | 但当时我并没有正式礼服 |
[30:10] | so she offered me one of her husband’s tuxedos | 所以她借了我一件她丈夫的燕尾服 |
[30:13] | because she could tell we were exactly the same size. | 因为她知道我们穿一样的码 |
[30:20] | I’m looking at the French autopsy files, | 我在看法国的尸检报告 |
[30:22] | and they did do a pretty thorough job. | 他们的工作真是很细致 |
[30:24] | But we know something they didn’t know. | 但我们知道他们不知道的事情 |
[30:26] | We know how the marquise was killed. | 我们知道侯爵夫人是如何遇害的 |
[30:29] | You think it was the same M.O.? | 你认为是同一手法吗 |
[30:31] | Okay, let’s take a look at the hyoid. | 来看舌骨 |
[30:40] | Maybe a slight hairline fracture, but the shape is off. | 应该是轻微的细丝骨折 但形状很奇怪 |
[30:43] | I’m going to make a coronal cut. | 我要做冠向切面 |
[30:58] | There. There are internal microfractures | 看 这些是内部微骨折 |
[31:01] | just posterior of the lesser cornua. | 就在小角舌肌后侧 |
[31:06] | As if something pressed the hyoid | 好像什么东西把舌骨 |
[31:08] | back against the vertebrae. | 和脊椎骨挤压到了一起 |
[31:09] | So… She was strangled. | 她是被勒死的 |
[31:12] | It was the same M.O. | 确实是同一作案手法 |
[31:13] | Can you go back out to the opaque soft tissue rendering? | 能回去看一下不透明软组织图吗 |
[31:19] | This looks like a sharp cut. | 像锐器伤 |
[31:20] | Maybe a garrote? | 可能是绞刑具吗 |
[31:21] | That could’ve pressed the hyoid back. | 就会压到舌骨背面 |
[31:23] | There’s hemorrhaging in the strap muscles | 在带状肌上有大出血 |
[31:25] | and the garrote line has a slight cross right here. | 这儿绞痕上有一处小十字形 |
[31:28] | Meaning this victim was strangled from the front | 说明死者和侯爵夫人一样 |
[31:31] | instead of the back, like the marquise. | 是从正面被勒死 |
[31:33] | The killer wasn’t worried about looking her in the eye, | 凶手并不介意与她直视 |
[31:36] | but with the marquise, he couldn’t look at her. | 但他不能看侯爵夫人 |
[31:38] | He had feelings for her. | 他对她有感情 |
[31:40] | That’s because she was his wife. | 因为她是他妻子 |
[31:41] | I can place the killing at the marquis’ estate. | 我确定谋杀是在侯爵庄园发生的 |
[31:44] | So that tapestry had traces of tobacco, | 所以挂毯上才检测出了烟草 |
[31:46] | and tobacco has a high affinity | 烟草对重金属的生物积累 |
[31:47] | for the bioaccumulation of heavy metals. | 有高亲和性 |
[31:50] | In this case, uranium. | 本案中的重金属就是铀 |
[31:51] | Uranium? | 铀 |
[31:52] | Like, something nuclear? | 核物质之类的吗 |
[31:55] | No, no. | 不是 |
[31:55] | There’s natural deposits right here in Virginia | 在弗吉尼亚州地下就有自然沉积点 |
[31:58] | underneath– get this– in an old tobacco plantation, | 是在一处古老的烟草种植园里 |
[32:02] | on top of which the marquis built his estate. | 在其上就是侯爵庄园 |
[32:05] | Looks like we have enough to get Booth that warrant. | 看来这些证据足够布斯申请搜捕令了 |
[32:10] | How was your afternoon at the French embassy? | 这个下午你在法国大使馆过得如何 |
[32:17] | You are… You know what’s crazy? | 你真是…你知道什么是乱来吗 |
[32:19] | How bad Aubrey is at keeping secrets. | 奥布里保守秘密的能力真糟糕 |
[32:20] | What’s crazy is that you feel the need to lie to your wife | 你去看了眼科医生却对妻子说谎 |
[32:24] | about going to the eye doctor. | 这才是乱来 |
[32:25] | Okay. Yeah, well, “I told you so,” | 好吧 你说”我早说过” |
[32:27] | okay, isn’t your finest quality, Bones. | 这不是你最大的优点 骨头 |
[32:29] | But, all right, here. | 但好吧 |
[32:31] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[32:33] | Take your best shot. | 吐槽我吧 |
[32:35] | My, don’t you look distinguished. | 天啊 你看着很特别 |
[32:38] | I look ridiculous. | 我看着好滑稽 |
[32:39] | No, Booth, you look… | 不 布斯 你看起来 |
[32:41] | You look hot. | 很性感 |
[32:42] | Seriously, come on. I look like a squint. | 说真的呢 得了吧 我像个斜眼 |
[32:44] | What’s wrong with looking intelligent? | 看起来聪明有什么问题吗 |
[32:46] | Brains and looks can go hand-in-hand. | 脑袋与长相可以携手并进 |
[32:48] | Look, it doesn’t matter, all right? | 听着 这不重要 好吧 |
[32:49] | They’re temporary. Understand? | 只是暂时的 懂吗 |
[32:51] | There’s just some accumulation of fluid under the retina. | 只是在视网膜下有积液 |
[32:55] | Central serous chorioretinopathy? | 中央浆液性脉络膜视网膜病吗 |
[32:57] | Yeah, that… It might be that. | 嗯…应该是吧 |
[32:58] | No, that’s usually just in one eye. | 不对 该病通常只发生在一只眼睛上 |
[33:01] | Usually. Not always. | 通常 不是绝对的 |
[33:02] | Okay, so the doctor said just give it a day or two. | 好吧 医生说先观察一两天 |
[33:05] | So what do you say we just give it a day or two, okay? | 我们就先观察一两天吧 如何 |
[33:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:08] | Way to keep a secret, Aubrey. | 你真不会保守秘密 奥布里 |
[33:10] | Look, we got bigger problems | 比起你那个傻眼镜 |
[33:11] | than your dorky glasses, okay? | 我们遇到更大的问题了 |
[33:12] | The judge wasn’t home. | 法官不在家 |
[33:13] | You were supposed to wait. | 你该等着 |
[33:14] | Yeah, and I was planning on it | 嗯 我是这么打算的 |
[33:15] | till I got a call from my buddy over at state. | 但后来我接到同伴的电话 |
[33:17] | Gave me a heads up. | 提醒了我 |
[33:18] | The marquis is booked on a flight out of D.C., | 侯爵订了离开特区的机票 |
[33:21] | first thing in the morning. | 早上第一班 |
[33:22] | He’s making a run for it. | 他打算逃跑 |
[33:23] | Yeah, well, he’s not gonna get far. | 但逃不远 |
[33:24] | I jumped the fence. | 我跳过了栅栏 |
[33:25] | I’m keeping an eye on the house. | 一直盯着宅子 |
[33:26] | What the hell was that? | 怎么了 |
[33:28] | Never mind that warrant. | 别要搜捕令了 |
[33:29] | There’s been a break-in. | 有人擅闯进去 |
[33:30] | I got probable cause. I’m going in. | 我有充分理由 我要进去了 |
[33:31] | No, you’re not, Aubrey. Wait. | 不 不行 奥布里 等等 |
[33:33] | No, there’s no time, Booth. | 不行 没时间了 布斯 |
[33:34] | Going to catch a thief. | 我要抓贼 |
[33:58] | You move an inch and I’ll kill you! | 你敢动一步我就杀了你 |
[34:02] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[34:05] | Gladly. | 太好了 |
[34:06] | But then you must arrest this lunatic. | 但你一定得抓住这个疯子 |
[34:08] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[34:08] | It’s not me he’s going to arrest. | 他要抓的不是我 |
[34:10] | This man broke into my house. | 这家伙闯进我家 |
[34:12] | And I found this under your mattress. | 而我在你家床垫下找到了这个 |
[34:20] | Can’t you see? | 你还不懂吗 |
[34:21] | It’s Rousseau. He’s setting me up. | 是卢梭 他陷害我的 |
[34:24] | It’s a good thing you ran the video the whole time. | 还好你一直录像了 |
[34:27] | But we still got you for breaking and entering. | 但我们抓到你擅闯民宅 |
[34:29] | That will go away. | 这些都不算什么 |
[34:30] | You don’t think he’s gonna press charges? | 你觉得他不会起诉吗 |
[34:32] | I know he won’t, | 我知道他不会 |
[34:33] | because if I go to trial, | 因为如果我上庭受审 |
[34:34] | I will tell every sordid little detail about the marquis. | 我会把关于侯爵的所有肮脏小细节都说出来 |
[34:37] | Scandal is anathema to him. | 丑闻对他来说就是诅咒 |
[34:39] | You’re pretty smart for a Frenchman. | 你在法国人里面算聪明的 |
[34:42] | He was leaving town. | 他要离开这里 |
[34:43] | You are bound by American rules. | 你被美国法律所限制 |
[34:44] | It’s something we don’t worry about in France, you know. | 在法国我们不需要担心这个 |
[34:47] | And now we have the smoking gun, | 而且现在我们有确凿证据[字面义为烟枪] |
[34:48] | or the smoking dagger, perhaps. De rien. | 或者说是”烟匕首” 这样就没事了 |
[34:52] | Let me spell this out for you. | 让我给你理理清楚 |
[34:53] | You lost your family fortune. | 你失去了家族财产 |
[34:55] | You needed a ton of money | 你需要巨额金钱 |
[34:56] | to keep your fancy lifestyle going, | 来维持你的奢靡生活 |
[34:58] | so you decided to become a jewel thief. | 于是你决定当珠宝大盗 |
[35:00] | – No. – Okay, then, your highness, | -我没有 -好吧 那么阁下 |
[35:02] | why don’t you tell me where all that money’s coming from. | 你为什么不告诉我你这些钱都从哪儿来 |
[35:10] | Do you know what it’s like being responsible | 你知道要终结持续四个世纪的一种生活方式 |
[35:12] | for ending four centuries of a certain lifestyle? | 要对此负责是怎样一种感受吗 |
[35:16] | Utter humiliation. | 真是太耻辱了 |
[35:19] | Which is why Blake Masters came into my life. | 这就是布莱克·马斯特斯走进我生活的原因 |
[35:22] | I’m not following how she fits in here. | 我没明白为什么现在谈起她来了 |
[35:24] | Her area of study is French antiquities. | 她研究的专业是法国古董 |
[35:27] | She did a fascinating thesis documenting their history, | 她写了一篇很棒的论文记述它们的历史 |
[35:30] | but more importantly, their current value. | 但更重要的是它们现在的价值 |
[35:34] | Which is why I enlisted her to sell off the family heirlooms, | 这就是我为何让她来尽量低调地 |
[35:38] | as quietly as possible. | 出售传家宝的原因 |
[35:40] | She was your broker? | 她是你的经纪人吗 |
[35:41] | She was very kind to keep my indiscretions, | 她人很好 没有说出我的丑行 |
[35:44] | even at the peril of you thinking she’s a thief. | 即使在你觉得她是小偷时也没松口 |
[35:48] | But I cannot allow this to continue. | 但我不能让这再继续下去了 |
[35:50] | All the money can be accounted for. | 所有的钱都有明确来源 |
[35:52] | If you had all that money, | 如果你有这么多钱 |
[35:54] | what’s your wife doing stealing jewels? | 你夫人偷窃珠宝又是为何 |
[35:56] | That is preposterous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[35:58] | Oh, no. That we’ve already proven. | 真的 我们已经证明了 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:04] | I didn’t always know where she was. | 我不是总掌握她的动向 |
[36:07] | I thought… feared… | 我以为 害怕 |
[36:09] | She was having an affair? | 她有外遇吗 |
[36:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:14] | But now you’re saying that Isabelle was stealing jewels? | 但你们现在说伊莎贝尔在偷珠宝 |
[36:20] | C’est impossible. Impossible. | 这不可能 不可能 |
[36:23] | So as you can see, there’s a nick in the blade | 所以你能看到 在刀刃上有个缺口 |
[36:25] | that wasn’t there in the photo from the gem society, | 但在珠宝协会的照片里却没有 |
[36:27] | so it had to have hit something hard. | 所以它一定是狠狠砍上了什么东西 |
[36:29] | I mean, maybe bone. | 我是说 可能是人骨 |
[36:30] | Well, perhaps, although, | 也许吧 不过 |
[36:32] | Ms. Wick and I have triple-checked. | 维克女士和我已经检查了三遍 |
[36:34] | The marquis’ wife was… was not stabbed. | 侯爵夫人没有 没有被刺 |
[36:38] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[36:39] | What if the killer was stabbed in the struggle? | 如果凶手在争斗中被刺伤了呢 |
[36:49] | Nope. The weapon was wiped clean. | 不 凶器被擦干净了 |
[36:51] | Damn it. This guy was really careful. | 该死 这个家伙真是小心 |
[36:54] | Wait. He-he may have been careful, | 等等 他 他可能确实很小心 |
[36:56] | but the killer had an emotional connection with his victim. | 但凶手和死者有情感上的联系 |
[37:00] | – Perhaps, he wasn’t thinking clearly. – Meaning? | -也许他当时失去了理智 -你的意思是 |
[37:03] | Meaning he did what you did naturally. | 就是说他依照本能行事了 |
[37:05] | He sheathed the dagger before he thought to clean it. | 他在意识到要清理之前将匕首插入了刀鞘 |
[37:08] | So there could still be blood on the inside. | 所以里面可能还有血迹 |
[37:26] | Voila. | 果然 |
[37:28] | Inspector Clouseau triumphs once again. | 糊涂大侦探又一次取得了胜利 |
[37:31] | I still don’t understand why you’re talking like that. | 我还是不明白你为什么这么说话 |
[37:34] | So three days ago, | 所以三天前 |
[37:35] | Inspector Rousseau met with the marquis’ wife. | 卢梭警探和侯爵夫人见了面 |
[37:38] | He, uh, he said that there had been a murder | 他说在法国最后一场劫案中 |
[37:41] | in France on the last heist. | 发生了谋杀 |
[37:43] | But I don’t understand. | 但我不明白 |
[37:44] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这个 |
[37:45] | Well, because Rousseau got something wrong. | 因为卢梭搞错了 |
[37:47] | He thought that her husband was the jewel thief. | 他以为她丈夫是珠宝大盗 |
[37:49] | Turns out that she was the jewel thief, | 但她才是 |
[37:52] | and you were the accomplice. | 而你是共犯 |
[37:54] | No. I explained all this. | 不 我已经全部解释过了 |
[37:56] | You killed your scout in France | 你杀了你在法国的同伙 |
[37:58] | by strangling her with a garrote. | 用绞索勒死了她 |
[38:00] | You looked her in the eye, | 你直视她 |
[38:01] | as you made sure she couldn’t talk. | 确认你成功封了她的口 |
[38:03] | – No. – When she found out, | -我没有 -当她发现时 |
[38:05] | she was gonna turn you in or tell her husband. | 她要向警察揭发你或是告诉她丈夫 |
[38:08] | You couldn’t let her do that, | 你不能让她这么做 |
[38:09] | so you grabbed this off the dresser, | 所以你从梳妆台上抄起这个 |
[38:12] | and you strangled her, too. | 然后也勒死了她 |
[38:14] | This time, you couldn’t look into her eyes, | 这一次你不能直视她的双眼 |
[38:15] | because you’d fallen in love with her. | 因为你爱上了她 |
[38:17] | I think this has gone far enough. | 我觉得这已经够离谱了 |
[38:19] | I’m gonna have to call a solicitor. | 我需要叫辩护律师 |
[38:20] | That’s fine, Chadwick. You do whatever you want, | 没问题 查德威克 你想怎样都行 |
[38:22] | ’cause right now we’re in the process of gathering all this evidence | 因为现在我们正在收集所有证据 |
[38:24] | so we can get a court order for your DNA. | 这样就能向法院申请比对你的DNA |
[38:28] | Actually, Booth, I’m-I’m not sure we need DNA | 其实 布斯 我觉得我们 |
[38:30] | to prove that he did this. | 不需要DNA证明他是凶手 |
[38:31] | And why exactly is that? | 这又是为什么 |
[38:32] | Because as you strangled her, | 因为在你勒死她的时候 |
[38:34] | she took this dagger and swung it backward, | 她拿起这把匕首朝后刺去 |
[38:40] | hitting you… Here. | 刺到了你 这里 |
[38:42] | Or perhaps it was here. | 或者是这里 |
[38:44] | Then you planted the dagger | 然后你用这把匕首栽赃侯爵 |
[38:46] | to make the marquis look like the killer. | 让他看上去是凶手 |
[38:47] | Good work, Bones. | 干得漂亮 骨头 |
[38:55] | I did love her. | 我的确爱她 |
[38:57] | I wanted to run away with her. | 我想和她一起走 |
[38:59] | When Rousseau got close, I knew we had to run. | 当卢梭逼近时 我知道我们得逃 |
[39:02] | But she never wanted me. | 但她从没喜欢过我 |
[39:04] | All she wanted was to buy back her husband’s bloody heirlooms. | 她只想要赎回她丈夫那些该死的传家宝 |
[39:07] | He’s an arrogant aristocrat. | 他是个傲慢贵族 |
[39:09] | All he cares about is status. | 他只关心地位 |
[39:13] | How could she have chosen him over me? | 她怎么会选择他而不是我 |
[39:20] | So you found evidence of a ghost. | 所以你找到证据证明有鬼魂了 |
[39:22] | Trust me, you’ll want to see this. | 相信我 你会想看这个的 |
[39:24] | Okay, daisy, Listen, | 好了 黛西 听着 |
[39:25] | I respect what you believe, | 我尊重你相信这些东西 |
[39:27] | but if you’ve been in here playing ghostbuster, | 但如果你是来玩捉鬼敢死队的话 |
[39:29] | I’m telling you, all it’s gonna do | 我告诉你 这只会让我 |
[39:30] | is make me want to eat a giant marshmallow. | 想吃一团大棉花糖[《捉鬼敢死队》反派] |
[39:31] | Just pay attention. | 听我说 |
[39:33] | When I left you in this room, | 当我从这房间里离开时 |
[39:35] | You were, if you don’t mind… | 你当时 如果你不介意的话 |
[39:37] | right here. | 就在这里 |
[39:38] | Right. Okay, and where was Casper? | 对 那么鬼马小精灵当时在哪 |
[39:41] | You were here when you heard the crash | 你听到碰倒这些罐子的撞击声时 |
[39:43] | that knocked over these jars. | 人在这里 |
[39:44] | And… Oh, so you found ghost particulates on the jars. | 然后 所以你在罐子上找到了鬼魂微粒啊 |
[39:46] | No. | 不是 |
[39:47] | I looked under the table. | 我查看了桌子下面 |
[39:49] | The jars knocked because the table knocked. | 罐子被碰倒是因为桌子被碰到了 |
[39:51] | By a really strong ghost. | 被一个很强大的鬼魂啊 |
[39:53] | Hodgins, would you shut up and listen? | 哈金斯 你能闭嘴听我说吗 |
[39:58] | Your foot is three inches off the ground | 你的脚在放在轮椅脚踏板上时 |
[40:00] | when it rests in the footrest of the wheelchair. | 离地面有六七厘米 |
[40:03] | You’re wearing shoes with a lightweight | 你穿的鞋上有人造橡胶制的 |
[40:04] | flexible outsole of man-made rubber | 轻便有弹性的鞋底 |
[40:07] | with a crisscross pattern. | 上面有交叉纹路 |
[40:08] | Okay, you’re really starting to freak me out now. | 你现在真让我开始紧张了 |
[40:10] | 19 inches above ground, | 离地面近五十厘米 |
[40:11] | on the back pole of the side table, | 在小桌的后桌腿处 |
[40:14] | exactly 21 inches from the point | 离你放在轮椅上的腿 |
[40:16] | where your leg would be resting in the chair, | 有五十三厘米的地方 |
[40:19] | I found trace from that exact rubber. | 我发现了痕量相同的橡胶 |
[40:24] | For a genius, you’re being dense. | 对于一个天才来说 你真是迟钝 |
[40:28] | You kicked the table. | 你踢了那张桌子 |
[40:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:32] | Daisy, maybe you’re not aware of this whole paralysis thing | 黛西 也许你完全没意识到 |
[40:36] | I’ve got going on. | 我已经瘫痪这件事 |
[40:37] | Maybe you don’t remember your sadistic physical therapist | 也许你不记得你的虐待狂理疗师 |
[40:40] | who’s been working your muscles | 为你的肌肉做复健 |
[40:41] | to reignite their memory patterns. | 让它们重拾记忆 |
[40:43] | Hold on. Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[40:44] | It’s science, Hodgins. | 这是科学 哈金斯 |
[40:46] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[40:47] | It wasn’t a poltergeist. | 这不是幽灵 |
[40:49] | It wasn’t an earthquake. | 也不是地震 |
[40:51] | It was you. | 而是你 |
[40:53] | Your muscles spasmed. I read about it. | 你的肌肉痉挛了 我读过相关内容 |
[40:54] | It means that they can fire again. | 也就是说它们可以重新被激活 |
[40:57] | This might be the first step. | 这可能就是第一步 |
[40:59] | First step to what? | 什么的第一步 |
[41:01] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[41:02] | A-about the-the trace under the table? | 确定关于桌子下那痕迹的来历 |
[41:05] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[41:07] | First step to what? | 什么的第一步 |
[41:10] | We’re talking about a-a first step to… | 我们在说向着走出第一步的 |
[41:13] | A first step. | 第一步 |
[41:16] | M-my leg, it, | 我的腿 它 |
[41:18] | so all this stuff’s been moving around me… | 所以我周围这些东西在动 |
[41:21] | because it’s moving. | 是因为它们在动 |
[41:25] | I can’t control it. | 我无法控制 |
[41:26] | I-I can’t feel it, yet. | 我还不能感觉到它 |
[41:31] | Angie, I think Nurse Ratched’s gonna help me walk again. | 安琪 我觉得疯狂护士要帮我重新站起来了 |
[41:43] | This is very thoughtful of you, inspector. | 你真是周到 警探 |
[41:45] | Well, you know, your husband was kind enough to call my superior, | 你知道你丈夫人很好 给我的上级打电话 |
[41:47] | who has seen it fit to reinstate me. | 让她觉得可以让我复职 |
[41:50] | But even though you were wrong. | 但即使这样你也错了 |
[41:51] | The marquis was not the killer. | 侯爵不是凶手 |
[41:53] | Well, whose fault was that? He was hiding the truth. | 那这又是谁的错呢 是他隐瞒了真相 |
[41:55] | Well, you’re still wrong. | 但你还是错了 |
[41:56] | Don’t you owe him an apology? | 你是否欠他一个道歉呢 |
[41:58] | – Go let him eat cake. – Cake. | -让他”何不食蛋糕”去 -蛋糕啊 |
[42:00] | I mean, please. Come on, his kind has been saying that | 我是说 他这种贵族对我这种平民 |
[42:02] | to my kind for centuries. | 说这样的话好几个世纪了 |
[42:03] | In any case, the crimes were solved; | 无论如何 案子告破了 |
[42:06] | it’s all that matters. | 这才是重点 |
[42:07] | Well, you know, the truth is I would have done the same as you. | 老实说我会跟你做同样的事 |
[42:10] | See? | 你看到没 |
[42:11] | Well, I want to thank you both very much, | 非常感谢你们二位 |
[42:14] | and, uh, I bid you adieu, huh? | 那我们就再见了 |
[42:16] | – De rien. – Merci beaucoup. | -不用谢 -非常感谢 |
[42:17] | – Okay, take care, pal. – Merci. Au revoir. | -好的 保重 -谢谢 再见 |
[42:19] | – Merci. Merci. Merci. – Bon voyage. | -谢谢 谢谢 -旅途愉快 |
[42:22] | A plus. | 再见 |
[42:26] | What the heck? This looks like a pretty good bottle of wine. | 老天 这瓶酒看上去很好啊 |
[42:29] | Oh, you can read that without your glasses? | 你不戴眼镜就能读上面的字吗 |
[42:31] | I told you it was, just like the doctor said, | 我告诉你 就像医生说的那样 |
[42:33] | it was temporary, you know? | 这只是暂时的 明白吗 |
[42:35] | I’m feeling good. I’m feeling healthy and young. | 我觉得好极了 我觉得健康而年轻 |
[42:37] | I have my 20/10 vision back, | 我2.0的视力又回来了 |
[42:38] | And I don’t need to squint anymore. | 我再也不用眯眼看东西了 |
[42:41] | That’s too bad. | 真是太糟了 |
[42:43] | Why? You really like those glasses? | 为什么 你真喜欢那眼镜吗 |
[42:44] | They were sexy, Booth. | 它很性感啊 布斯 |
[42:45] | I mean, you know, | 我是说 |
[42:47] | I was kind of hoping you’d wear them to bed. | 我有点希望你可以戴着它上床 |
[42:51] | To bed? Why? | 上床 为什么 |
[42:53] | Well, I was hoping you’d wear them and nothing else. | 我只是希望你戴它 没别的 |
[42:56] | Really? Okay. | 真的吗 好吧 |
[42:58] | I think I can accommodate that. | 这样的话我还是可以配合的 |
[43:01] | Well, not like that, Booth. That’s not attractive. | 不是那样 布斯 那样不迷人 |
[43:03] | – Well, that’s how they’re gonna end up. – They look wonky. | -它最终就会成这样 -你没戴好 |
[43:05] | Well, they may end up like that, | 它也许最终会成那样 |
[43:07] | – But I don’t want them to start like that. – How about you? | -但我不希望它开始就这样 -那你呢 |
[43:07] | Here, you try them on. | 来 你试试看 |
[43:09] | – Let’s start… – Okay, you can see. | -我们开始 -好 你看 |
[43:11] | How do you even see with them? | 你戴着它怎么能看东西的 |
[43:13] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |