时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Come on, Mom! Faster. | 妈 你快点 |
[00:24] | Party’s not gonna setup by itself. | 聚会场地可不会自己把自己装饰好 |
[00:26] | That’s the thing, Declan. | 事情就是这样 Declan |
[00:27] | If you would help… | 你要是能帮帮忙的话 |
[00:29] | Mom! | 妈 |
[00:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:33] | Crap. There’s another party. | 什么鬼 这居然有别的聚会 |
[00:35] | Not for long. I reserved this space, and if they think | 不会的 我预定了这个地方 |
[00:38] | that they’re gonna stay here, I’m gonna give them a piece… | 如果他们觉得他们能留在这的话 我就给他们点 |
[00:43] | Jeez, Mom, that’s how you tell someone off? | 天哪 妈 这就是你让别人走的办法么 |
[00:53] | I told Christine that | 我告诉Christine |
[00:54] | we’re checking out a new library. | 咱们去看一个新的图书馆 |
[00:55] | I hope she’s not too disappointed | 我希望当她发现被带去水上乐园的时候 |
[00:57] | when we take her to the water park instead. | 不会太失望 |
[00:58] | Are you kidding me? 97 slides, four waterfalls, | 你开玩笑吧 97个滑梯 四个瀑布 |
[01:02] | and the biggest dunkinator in the state. | 州内最大的喷水区 |
[01:05] | I’m very much looking forward to it. | 我是非常期待的 |
[01:07] | Tell you, I was kind of surprised about that. | 我得说 我对你这态度有点惊讶 |
[01:09] | So, what, we’ll hit up Go-Kart World next? | 下次咱们去哪儿 卡丁车世界么 |
[01:11] | No. Go-kart tracks are not known | 不 卡丁车世界可不是以 |
[01:13] | for their high concentration of fecal matter. | 很高浓度的排泄物而知名的 |
[01:17] | What, there’s… fecal matter in water parks? | 什么 水上乐园有排泄物么 |
[01:20] | They’re known for it. | 他们以此闻名啊 |
[01:22] | And studies show that early exposure | 有研究表明 越早接触 |
[01:25] | to E. coli bacteria is | 大肠杆菌 |
[01:27] | beneficial to the development of children’s immune systems. | 对日后儿童免疫系统的发展越有利 |
[01:31] | Fecal matter, like, you know, poop, poo-poo? | 排泄物 像是 便便什么的 |
[01:35] | The longer we stay, the more there will be. | 我们停留的时间越长 排泄物就越多 |
[01:37] | You know what? I’ll tell you what. | 你知道么 我得说 |
[01:38] | I think it’s, uh… | 我觉得 呃 |
[01:39] | I think we should head to the library. | 我觉得咱们还是应该去图书馆 |
[01:40] | Looks like the weather’s gonna change and… | 天气可能会有变化 |
[01:43] | Oh, this is yours. | 哦 这个是你的 |
[01:45] | This is mine. | 这个是我的 |
[01:46] | Oh, look at that. Body was found in Rock Creek Park. | 哦 看看 有具尸体在石溪公园被发现了 |
[01:49] | We should get there ASAP. | 咱俩得马上赶到那去 |
[01:50] | Well, I’m sure Aubrey can cover for you. | 我确定Aubrey能代替你 |
[01:51] | Nope, not this time. | 不能 这次不能 |
[01:53] | – Why? -Why? ‘Cause it’s, uh, very important. | – 为什么 – 为什么? 因为这很重要 |
[01:56] | My text says nothing about that. | 我的短信上没说很重要啊 |
[01:58] | That’s because it’s very important | 那是因为它非常重要 |
[01:59] | we’ll get your dad to take the kids | 咱们让你爸来带孩子们 |
[02:00] | to the library and go read a book. | 去图书馆看看书 |
[02:04] | books are good for the soul. | 书籍对灵魂非常好 |
[02:05] | Livor mortis on the remaining tissue indicates | 尸斑表明 |
[02:08] | the victim’s been dead ten to 12 hours. | 被害者是10到12小时之前死亡的 |
[02:10] | Why the balloons? | 气球是怎么回事 |
[02:11] | Well, 101, Aubrey. | 基础知识 Aubrey |
[02:12] | To make sure the body’s found sooner versus later. | 为了让人早点发现尸体 |
[02:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:15] | Got no I.D. on the corpse. | 尸体上没有证件 |
[02:17] | Also, it’s fresh. | 另外 尸体是近期的 |
[02:18] | Checked with missing persons. | 我查过失踪人口记录 |
[02:19] | No one reported in the last 12 hours. | 最近12小时都没人报失踪 |
[02:21] | There’s no evidence of any blood in the vicinity of the remains. | 尸体附近没有血迹 |
[02:25] | And not in the corpse, either. It’s largely exsanguinated. | 尸体上也没有 血液已经基本放干净了 |
[02:28] | Well, the victim was killed somewhere else and taken here. | 被害人是在别的地方被杀然后带到这儿来的 |
[02:30] | I mean, look at the drag marks that lead right out to the parking lot. | 看看从停车场到这儿的拖行痕迹就知道 |
[02:32] | Well, I got a schematic from the ranger. | 我从护林员那儿拿了张图 |
[02:34] | Turns out that’s the one lot in the park with no cameras. | 结果这是公园里唯一一处没有监控的停车场 |
[02:36] | Well, either the killer got lucky, or he planned ahead. | 要不然就是凶手很幸运 要不然就是他提前计划好了 |
[02:39] | My informed guess is that it’s the latter. | 我猜是后者 |
[02:41] | Size of the mandibular rami indicates the victim is male. | 下颌骨的尺寸说明被害人是男性 |
[02:44] | Yeah, and the gums are in bad shape. | 是的 牙龈状况非常不好 |
[02:46] | Interproximal attachment loss is typical of a guy in his 60s. | 从齿邻间退化看 死者是典型60岁人的 |
[02:50] | The diminished tooth sockets are typical of an elderly man. | 典型老人才有的退化的牙槽 |
[02:56] | But the wear on the molars and the incisors | 但是臼齿和门齿的磨损度 |
[03:00] | Indicates he was in his forties. | 表明他只有四十几岁 |
[03:02] | Looks like he has very poor dental care. | 看起来他的牙齿保健非常差 |
[03:06] | There are holes on what’s left of the shoes. | 鞋子剩下的部分有洞 |
[03:08] | It seems like this guy has fallen through the cracks. | 看起来这家伙已经垮掉了 |
[03:11] | Why did the killer choose him? | 凶手为什么选中他了 |
[03:12] | Why draw all this attention to someone | 为什么要费心思杀一个 |
[03:14] | who’s completely down on their luck? | 本身已经非常不幸的人呢 |
[03:16] | That is not relevant unless it helps us solve the case. | 除非它能帮助解决案件 否则原因就无关紧要 |
[03:18] | Let’s get these remains back to the Jeffersonian. | 咱们得把尸体运回Jeffersonian |
[03:21] | Zygomatic arches indicate the victim was caucasoid, | 颧弓表明被害人是高加索人种 |
[03:24] | while the length of the femur suggests | 大腿骨的长度表明 |
[03:27] | he was approximately five feet ten inches tall. | 他大概是五英尺十英寸高 |
[03:30] | And rats did this to him? | 老鼠对他做了这些么 |
[03:31] | There’s no predation from any other animals. | 没有其他动物的痕迹 |
[03:34] | I’ve reviewed the X-rays. | 我看了X光片 |
[03:36] | There are fragmentation wounds on the left clavicle, scapula and femur. | 左侧锁骨 肩胛骨 和大腿骨都有骨折 |
[03:41] | I’ve seen fracturing like this before. | 我看见过这种伤 |
[03:45] | There appears to be shrapnel residue. | 这看起来是霰弹弹片 |
[03:48] | IED? | 简易爆炸装置么 |
[03:49] | Yeah, it could be. | 是 有可能 |
[03:51] | Which means this guy might be former military. | 那说明这人可能是老兵 |
[03:53] | There are multiple signs of trauma to the body. | 尸体上有多处伤痕 |
[03:57] | All are consistent with battle. | 都与战争伤痕一致 |
[04:01] | This is unusual. | 这有点不平常 |
[04:03] | Both prepatellar bursae are swollen. | 双腿髌骨滑囊都肿大了 |
[04:06] | Doesn’t “both” mean it’s housemaid’s knee? | 双腿都肿是不是意味是髌前囊炎(仆人的膝盖) |
[04:08] | I don’t think this guy was a housemaid. | 我不觉得这人是个仆人 |
[04:10] | The condition arises from extensive kneeling. | 这种状况应该是来自长时间跪着 |
[04:13] | It is most common in manual laborers. | 多发生在手工劳动者身上 |
[04:16] | Well, I’ve also heard of it in the devoutly religious. | 嗯 我听说过在虔诚的宗教里 |
[04:19] | nuns, monks, priests. | 修女 和尚 牧师 |
[04:22] | Not many priests have seen combat. | 没有几个牧师打过仗 |
[04:25] | What’s wrong? | 有问题么 |
[04:26] | I-I need to see the ossicles of the inner ear. | 我 我得看看内耳的小骨 |
[04:37] | Magnify them. | 放大一下 |
[04:42] | There are fractures on the stapes. | 镫骨有骨折的痕迹 |
[04:45] | They’ve remodeled some time ago. | 看起来已经恢复了有段时间了 |
[04:48] | 14 years. | 14年 |
[04:50] | How can you be so precise? | 你怎么知道得这么精确 |
[04:51] | Because Booth has similar fractures. | 因为Booth有类似的骨折 |
[04:54] | I need to see your reconstruction. | 我得看看你的重建结果 |
[04:56] | Um, I’m-I’m nowhere near done. | 呃 我还差挺多才能完成呢 |
[04:58] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:12] | Can you fill in the hair? | 你能把头发填上么 |
[05:14] | Yeah. What color? – Black.It will be black. | – 可以 什么颜色 – 黑色 头发是黑色 |
[05:20] | Longer. | 长点 |
[05:26] | The eyes are blue. | 眼睛是蓝色的 |
[05:32] | The nose– can you broaden the Alar side walls? | 鼻子 你能把鼻翼放宽点么 |
[05:41] | Wait. Isn’t that…? | 等等 那不是 |
[05:42] | That’s Aldo Clemens. | 那是Aldo Clemens |
[05:43] | Who is Aldo Clemens? | 谁是Aldo Clemens |
[05:47] | He married Booth and Brennan. | 他给Booth和Brennan公正结婚的 |
[05:49] | He was also the, uh, chaplain of Booth’s army unit. | 他也是Booth军队里的牧师 |
[05:54] | Booth said that when he was in trouble, Aldo saved him. | Booth说过他有困难的时候 Aldo救过他 |
[05:59] | He owed Aldo his life. | 他欠Aldo一条命 |
[06:41] | Aldo was a good man, Seeley. | Aldo是个好人 Seeley |
[06:42] | You have my sympathies. | 我深表同情 |
[06:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:46] | You’re right. Sympathy sucks. | 你是对的 同情没啥用 |
[06:47] | What do we know? | 我们知道什么 |
[06:48] | Nothing that ties anyone to the scene. | 没有能把什么人跟现场联系上的 |
[06:50] | Aubrey’s digging for witnesses, parking tickets… | Aubrey正在深挖目击者 停车罚单等 |
[06:52] | You think anything’s gonna come of it? | 你觉得能找到什么有用的么 |
[06:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:59] | I hear Aldo was in rough shape. | 我听说Aldo情况不太好 |
[07:01] | What was going on with him? | 他怎么了 |
[07:03] | I don’t know, Caroline. | 我不知道 Caroline |
[07:04] | I-I hadn’t spoken to him for over a year. | 我已经超过一年没和他说过话了 |
[07:06] | If I know you, you tried. | 我知道你 你尽力了 |
[07:08] | You know what? I’m not gonna let myself off the hook | 你知道么 这次 |
[07:10] | on this one, all right? | 我可不打算放弃 |
[07:11] | Anytime I needed anything, | 任何时间 我需要任何东西 |
[07:14] | anything, Aldo was always there for me. | 任何东西 Aldo一直帮我 |
[07:16] | I’m sure that goes for the other men in your unit, too. | 我确定他也帮了你军队里的其他人 |
[07:19] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:20] | He took on all their troubles. | 他接手了所有人的麻烦 |
[07:22] | It could be he didn’t want you getting pulled in, too. | 他可能不希望你被搅进去 |
[07:25] | Yeah, well, it’s too late, | 好吧 现在晚了 |
[07:26] | ’cause I’m gonna find out who did this to him. | 因为我要把凶手找出来 |
[07:28] | Of course you are. | 你当然要 |
[07:30] | This is a little Lepisma saccharina, aka silverfish. | 这是一条小膜鳞片海带 通俗点说 银鱼 |
[07:34] | So their diet consists of cellulose and polysaccharides, | 它们吃纤维素和多糖 |
[07:37] | basically anything you find in a house, so, | 基本上就是房子里能找到的任何东西 |
[07:39] | dinner is carpet, and dessert is curtains. | 晚饭吃地毯 甜点吃窗帘 |
[07:42] | So, our guy’s not from the park? | 所以 它不是来自公园的么 |
[07:43] | No. My guess is that he hitched a ride | 不是 我猜它从被害人被杀的地方 |
[07:46] | from wherever the victim was killed. | 搭了个便车过来 |
[07:47] | You know, I’m gonna go have a little chat with him, | 现在我要跟它来个小对话 |
[07:48] | see if he can’t help us find our way back there. | 看看它能不能帮我们找回去 |
[07:50] | There are antemortem contusions on the right and left metacarpals. | 左右手掌骨都有死前挫伤 |
[07:54] | Suggesting Aldo Clemens was getting into a lot of fights. | 说明Aldo Clemens打过不少架 |
[07:57] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[07:58] | He was a priest. | 他是个牧师 |
[07:59] | Well, he left the priesthood after he came back. | 他从回来之后就不是牧师了 |
[08:01] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[08:04] | Booth once told me that, um, | Booth告诉过我 |
[08:06] | Aldo never stopped believing in God, | Aldo从未停止过信仰上帝 |
[08:08] | but that his belief no longer comforted him, | 只是他的信仰不再能安慰他了 |
[08:11] | not after what he’d seen, so… | 至少在他见过那些之后 所以 |
[08:14] | how could he make it his life’s work? | 他是怎么让他的生活进行下去的 |
[08:16] | Ugh. Aubrey is worried about what this will do to Booth. | 呃 Aubrey有点担心这件事对Booth的影响 |
[08:21] | Yeah, the past is a rabbit hole. | 没错儿 过去就像个兔子洞 |
[08:25] | I’m worried about him, too. | 我也很担心他 |
[08:29] | Aldo’s spiral is, unfortunately,not an aberration. | Aldo很不幸一直没从生活的漩涡里面走出来 |
[08:32] | Studies show that erratic,self-destructive behavior | 研究表明 不稳定的自我毁灭性行为 |
[08:36] | is a common post-concussive syndrome | 是脑震荡后的一种常见的综合症 |
[08:40] | that can manifest years after the initial trauma. | 症状可能在最初受伤的多年后才会显示出来 |
[08:43] | I got concussed too, Bones, all right? | 我也有脑震荡 好么 Bones |
[08:45] | I was in the same explosion as Aldo. | 我和Aldo经历过同样的爆炸 |
[08:47] | I am aware of that. | 我明白 |
[08:48] | Because of your brain tumor, | 因为你的脑肿瘤 |
[08:49] | I am also quite familiar with MRI’s of your cerebellum. | 我对你小脑的核磁共振成像也很熟悉 |
[08:53] | I’m not concerned for your mental health. | 我不担心你的心理健康问题 |
[08:57] | I could’ve gotten him help. | 我本可以帮帮他的 |
[08:59] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[09:01] | But that’s in the past. | 但是那是过去的事了 |
[09:02] | Moving forward, there is only one thing you can do for Aldo. | 人要向前看 现在你能为他做的只有一件事 |
[09:05] | Look, if you’re gonna tell me to forgive myself, please don’t. | 如果你要跟我说原谅我自己 还是别说了 |
[09:08] | Forgiveness would be ineffective. | 原谅并不起作用 |
[09:09] | Okay then, what? I mean, what works? | 好吧 那什么起作用 |
[09:11] | – Revenge. – That’s not me. I mean, there are rules. | – 复仇 – 那不是我 现在是有规矩的 |
[09:14] | You will follow those rules. | 你会遵守规矩的 |
[09:16] | The act of bringing a murderer to justice is, | 抓到凶手 伸张正义 |
[09:20] | anthropologically speaking,a form of revenge. | 就是人类学上所说的一种复仇 |
[09:23] | You have suffered a loss. | 你已经经受太多了 |
[09:25] | Making the killer suffer for that loss will help. | 让凶手吃点苦头会有所帮助的 |
[09:28] | Yeah, well, I hope so, Bones. | 好吧 我也希望这样 Bones |
[09:29] | Because right now I couldn’t feel much worse. | 因为现在我感觉已经不能更糟了 |
[09:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:41] | You, uh, got something that could help with the case? | 有什么消息能有助于案子的调查吗 |
[09:43] | Because we could use it. | 因为我们会用到它的 |
[09:45] | This is not about the case. | 与案子无关 |
[09:49] | Where’s this from? | 这从哪儿来的 |
[09:50] | Miami International Airport. | 迈阿密国际机场 |
[09:52] | He used the name of a Dutch national who’s long since dead | 他用了个早就死去的荷兰国人的名字 |
[09:55] | so it took two weeks to work its way through | 所以花了两周时间 |
[09:57] | our fugitive facial recognition system. | 才被逃犯面部识别系统认出 |
[10:00] | He’s made some changes to his face, | 他在脸上动了刀子 |
[10:02] | but if you’re asking for an I.D., that’s him. | 但如果你需要确认身份的话 那就是他 |
[10:05] | That’s my dad. | 我父亲 |
[10:07] | Treasury’s been tracking and closing his accounts. | 财政部追踪并关闭了他的账户 |
[10:10] | They’ve squeezed him to the point where he may be | 他们把他逼进绝路 |
[10:12] | back to dig up whatever remaining assets he has left. | 搞不好他会回去把剩下的财产全挖出来 |
[10:16] | He’s running a hell of a risk. | 他冒着极大的风险 |
[10:17] | Well, if it’s about money,he’ll risk it. | 如果是为了钱 他愿意冒险 |
[10:20] | He may reach out to you for help. | 他可能会向你寻求帮助 |
[10:23] | That would be a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[10:26] | You sound pretty confident about that. | 他听起来挺自信 |
[10:28] | The man’s your father. | 那个男人是你父亲 |
[10:29] | And I already turned him in once, | 我已经把他抓进去一次 |
[10:31] | so it’ll be even easier the second time. | 所以第二次会更容易点 |
[10:36] | You know how Dr. B says that the bones don’t just reveal the victim’s death, | 你知道Dr. B说过骨头不仅揭示了受害人的死因 |
[10:41] | they also reveal the victim’s life? | 还展现了受害人的一生 |
[10:43] | Unfortunately,the only thing this body’s revealing is sadness, pain, and decline. | 不幸的是 这具尸体唯一展现的是悲伤 痛苦和衰退 |
[10:48] | Oh, fractures from fights, | 哦 打架造成的骨折 |
[10:50] | density loss from poor nutrition, drunken falls. | 营养缺乏造成的骨质流失 醉后跌伤 |
[10:54] | And this liver tells a story on its own. | 这个肝脏也讲述了它自己的故事 |
[10:57] | Vesicular degeneration makes it pretty clear he became a heavy drug user. | 水样变性提示他曾是深度瘾君子 |
[11:01] | Well, he had all his teeth, so it wasn’t meth. | 他牙齿齐全说明不是服用甲安菲他明 |
[11:04] | Well, heroin’s the most likely candidate. | 更可能是海洛因 |
[11:06] | It has too short a half-life to show up on a tox screen. | 海洛因半衰期太短难以在毒理测试里显示 |
[11:09] | But if we could find his dealer, that might be helpful. | 但如果我们能找到卖给他毒品的人 可能会有所帮助 |
[11:14] | Hold it, I’ve got an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[11:18] | I thought these scratches on the proximal phalanges | 我原以为趾骨上的抓伤 |
[11:21] | were caused by rat predation. | 是由老鼠啃食造成的 |
[11:22] | I never asked,why eat the toes | 我一直没问 身上有那么多好东西可以啃 |
[11:25] | when there’s so much good stuff left on the body? | 为什么非要啃脚趾头呢 |
[11:27] | I might not have asked that one either. | 我可能也不会问这个问题 |
[11:30] | Wait, are these scratches needle marks? | 等等 这些啃食伤是针眼吗 |
[11:32] | They’re the right depth and appropriate length. | 它们深度和长度都刚好 |
[11:34] | I’m hoping there’s trace amounts of heroin on the bones. | 我希望可以从骨头上找到海洛因痕迹 |
[11:37] | Well, if so,it wouldn’t metabolize the way it does in the bloodstream. | 如果可以的话 它就不会像在血液中那样新陈代谢 |
[11:40] | Ask Hodgins to swab for particulates. | 让Hodgins擦拭微粒取样吧 |
[11:51] | Tom Ellis? | 你是Tom Ellis吗 |
[11:53] | Police? | 你是警察吗 |
[11:54] | No, FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 不 是FBI的特别探员Seeley Booth |
[11:55] | – This… – And I’m his partner,Dr. Temperance Brennan. | – 这位 – 我是他搭档Dr. Temperance Brennan |
[11:58] | We’re here to ask you questions about Aldo Clemens. | 我们来这儿问你点关于Aldo Clemens的问题 |
[12:01] | What’d Aldo do? | Aldo怎么了 |
[12:02] | He died last night. | 他昨晚死了 |
[12:04] | Well, if you guys are here,I assume it was murder. | 好吧 如果你们来了这儿 我估计是谋杀了 |
[12:06] | You don’t seem too upset about it. | 你看起来并不为他难过 |
[12:08] | I liked Aldo. | 我挺喜欢他的 |
[12:10] | Hated having to fire him,but that’s the way it goes, right? | 也不想炒了他 但那没有办法 |
[12:13] | Why’d you fire him? | 你为什么炒了他 |
[12:15] | He was stealing from the tip jar. | 他从小费罐子里偷钱 |
[12:16] | You fought with him.His facial bones were broken. | 你和他打了一架 他的颅骨面部有损伤 |
[12:19] | There’s extensive fracturing to the ribs. | 肋骨上也有更大面积的骨折 |
[12:22] | You hit him so hard your hand was broken. | 你打他下手很重啊 你手都受伤了 |
[12:24] | Who told you about that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[12:25] | It’s poorly set,which I can see. | 太惨了 我可以看出来 |
[12:27] | I also checked your hospital records, because I do thorough research. | 我也看了你的医疗记录 因为我做了全面的调查 |
[12:30] | She’s good. | 她很在行的 |
[12:31] | It was self-defense.He came at me. | 这是正当防卫 他先打我的 |
[12:34] | Where were you yesterday? | 你昨天在哪儿 |
[12:36] | I was working here at the bar. | 在酒吧里工作啊 |
[12:38] | I close up at 5:00 a.m. | 凌晨5点才关门 |
[12:39] | You can check it out with any of my regulars. | 你可以问问我的常客 |
[12:48] | Can you think of anyone who may have wanted to hurt Aldo? | 你能想起来任何想要伤害Aldo的人吗 |
[12:51] | He was spinning out of control. | 他已经失控了 |
[12:53] | He would’ve done anything for his next fix. | 他愿意为吸一口做任何事 |
[12:55] | Who was his dealer? | 卖毒品给他的人是谁 |
[12:56] | No idea. Never saw him, didn’t want to. | 不知道 从没见过 也不想知道 |
[12:59] | But I heard Aldo call him, begging him,promising him anything. | 但我听过Aldo打电话给他 求他 承诺给他一切 |
[13:03] | He just didn’t have the money. | 他就是没钱 |
[13:05] | If Aldo tried anything with him, | 如果Aldo真的不顾一切 |
[13:07] | he might not have gone easy on him like I did. | 他可能不会像我一样对Aldo下手轻 |
[13:16] | There are fractures on the left fifth and sixth ribs, | 左侧第五 六肋骨 鼻骨 |
[13:19] | the nasal bones, and the zygomatic process of the left maxilla. | 还有上颌骨左侧颧弓都有损伤 |
[13:24] | They’re impact fractures, | 是冲击断裂伤 |
[13:25] | most likely caused by Aldo’s fight with Tom Ellis, | 最有可能在Aldo和Tom Ellis打架时造成 |
[13:28] | which was a month ago. | 那是一个月以前的事了 |
[13:29] | There are additional fractures on the ribs which appear to be more recent. | 肋骨上的额外损失似乎更新一点儿 |
[13:35] | Take a look, Ms. Warren. | 看看这 Ms. Warren |
[13:37] | Could those have been caused by the same assailant? | 这些损伤可能来自同一袭击人吗 |
[13:39] | The amount of remodeling indicates the damage is no more than two weeks old. | 损伤修复程度显示损伤时间不会超过两周 |
[13:44] | That is not consistent with what Tom Ellis told Booth and me. | 这和Tom Ellis告诉我和Booth的不一样 |
[13:47] | But the directionality of the wounds indicates a left-handed assailant. | 但伤口方向说明袭击者是个左撇子 |
[13:52] | – Isn’t Tom Ellis right-handed? – He is. | – Tom Ellis是个右撇子吧 – 没错 |
[13:54] | Someone else is responsible for these wounds. | 造成这些损伤的另有其人 |
[13:57] | If you’re noticing a zip in my roll, | 如果你注意到我轮椅的吱吱声 |
[13:59] | it’s because I am officially extremely excited. | 这是因为我十分兴奋 |
[14:02] | I swabbed the needle marks on the proximal phalanges. | 我已经对趾骨上的针眼擦拭取样了 |
[14:04] | I came up with heroin particulates. | 找到了海洛因微粒 |
[14:06] | Did you find enough particulates | 你能找到足够微粒 |
[14:07] | to run a chromatographic impurityprofile analysis? | 来进行色谱杂质分布分析吗 |
[14:10] | Yeah. Nine whole micrograms. | 能啊 整整九微克呢 |
[14:12] | Angela’s running a signature profile now. | Angela正在做笔迹分析呢 |
[14:14] | So, Aldo was shooting a cocktail of codeine, | Aldo注射了可待因 |
[14:17] | phenobarbital, ascorbic acid,finely ground glass… | 苯巴比妥 抗坏血酸 最后还有毛玻璃的混合物 |
[14:20] | Glass? How does that happen? | 玻璃 怎么回事 |
[14:23] | It’s actually a fairly common adulterant. | 事实上是一种很普遍的掺杂物 |
[14:25] | What’s interesting is the high proportion of diamorphine hydrochloride. | 有趣的是盐酸二乙酰吗啡的含量特别高 |
[14:28] | That’s the actual heroin. | 那是很纯的海洛因 |
[14:29] | It suggests Aldo’s drugs came from a high-end dealer. | 说明Aldo的毒品来自一个很高档的毒贩子 |
[14:33] | then we should be able to identify him. | 那样我们就能锁定他了 |
[14:36] | The DEA maintains this database of known and suspected dealers in the area. | 缉毒局有一个包含了当地已知或有嫌疑的贩毒者数据库 |
[14:41] | If we can just enter the proportions that Hodgins gave us, | 如果我们输入了Hodgins给我们的比例 |
[14:43] | we should be able to narrow this down. | 我们应该能缩小范围 |
[14:44] | All right, well, that’s a lot better than where we started. | 这比我们之前刚开始那会儿强多啦 |
[14:47] | We can narrow that further. | 可以进一步缩小范围 |
[14:48] | How many are left-handed? | 其中有多少左撇子 |
[14:50] | Uh, I don’t think that’s included on the rap sheets. | 我觉得警局档案里应该没有这个 |
[14:53] | Bring up their photos. | 把他们照片摆上来 |
[14:59] | The left clavicle on this one is higher than the right. | 这个人左锁骨高于右侧 |
[15:03] | That’s an indication of handedness. | 这说明了用手习惯 |
[15:05] | Also, his left deltoid is slightly more developed. | 还有 他左侧三角肌稍微发达一点 |
[15:08] | And he parts his hair to the right. | 他把头发梳到右边去了 |
[15:10] | I mean, most lefties do that. | 左撇子经常这样干 |
[15:13] | Jake Tompkins. | Jake Tompkins. |
[15:15] | I’ll call Booth and let him know. | 我会打电话给Booth让他知道 |
[15:28] | So, this hood isn’t exactly screaming “drug dealer.” | 这小区不像有毒贩子住 |
[15:31] | You sure we got the right address? | 你确定我们拿到了正确的地址吗 |
[15:33] | Well, Tompkins is not your,you know, usual drug dealer. | Tompkins不是你所知道的一般毒贩子 |
[15:35] | He runs a very efficient business. | 他做生意很挑客户的 |
[15:37] | Well, I mean, he has to have slipped up somewhere. | 常在河边站哪有不湿鞋 |
[15:40] | Otherwise he wouldn’t be in the database. | 不然他怎么在数据库里 |
[15:42] | Well, he was charged, but he was never convicted, you know? | 他是被指控过 但没有定罪 知道吗 |
[15:44] | Like I said,he’s very careful. | 就像我说的 他很谨慎 |
[15:50] | Yo. | 哟 |
[15:55] | Jake Tompkins | Jake Tompkins? |
[15:56] | FBI. Special Agent Seeley Booth. | FBI 特别探员Seeley Booth |
[15:58] | Special Agent James Aubrey. | 特别探员James Aubrey |
[15:59] | How can I help you? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[16:01] | Ask you a few questions. | 问你些问题 |
[16:01] | When was the last time you saw Aldo Clemens? | 你最后一次见到Aldo Clemens是什么时候 |
[16:03] | Sorry, don’t know him. | 抱歉 不认识他 |
[16:04] | Look at the photo,Jake, okay? | 看看这照片 好么 Jake |
[16:06] | Clemens was found dead this morning. | Clemens今天早上发现被杀了 |
[16:07] | We know that you were his dealer. | 我们知道你是贩毒给他的人 |
[16:09] | Okay. I think we’re done here. I don’t know anything about drugs. | 好了 到此为止吧 关于毒品我什么都不知道 |
[16:12] | And just so we’re super clear on that, I’m gonna go call my lawyer. | 明明白白告诉你 我会找我的律师 |
[16:15] | – Thanks.- Okay, you do that. | – 谢谢 – 好吧 找呗 |
[16:16] | You call your lawyer, and he’ll get you out in no time. | 你找你的律师 然后他很快就会把你弄出来 |
[16:18] | But that’s when I get started. | 但那才是开始 |
[16:19] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:20] | I’ll be all over you. | 我会盯着你 |
[16:21] | Whatever you do, buy, sell, I’ll be watching you. | 不管你做什么 买什么 卖什么 我都会盯着你 |
[16:23] | That’s actually called harassment. | 那实际上是骚扰 |
[16:26] | It is. It’s called harassment. | 就是 这就叫做骚扰 |
[16:27] | You really wantto do that to your business, Jake? | 你真的想这么做生意是吗 Jake |
[16:28] | Look, we’re just after whoever actually killed Aldo Clemens. | 你瞧 我们只是想找出谁杀了Aldo Clemens |
[16:31] | My hunch is killing isn’t exactly your thing. | 我的感觉是 杀人不是你的特长 |
[16:34] | Answer some questions,I’ll be out of your life. | 回答我们的问题 我就马上离开 |
[16:38] | I might have known this guy. | 我可能知道有这么个人 |
[16:40] | If I did, I would have dropped him as a client months ago. | 假设我知道他 那么我几个月以前也不做他生意了 |
[16:44] | – He run out of money? – No. | – 他是没钱了么 – 不 |
[16:46] | They always find the money.Aldo… | 他们倒是总能弄到钱 Aldo |
[16:49] | had become a risk. | 变得有点危险 |
[16:51] | Some guy was following him, so I cut him off. | 有人在跟踪他 所以我跟他断了来往 |
[16:53] | Who was following Aldo?You got a name? | 谁在跟踪Aldo 知道名字么 |
[16:54] | I can’t even tell you what he looked like. | 我都不知道他长什么样子 |
[16:56] | He was some guy in a crappycar. I thought he was a cop. | 他开一辆破车 我以为他是警察 |
[16:59] | He drove by a few times. | 他开车从这里经过好几次 |
[17:00] | He never got out of the car. | 从来没下车 |
[17:02] | Sorry.I wish I could be more help. | 抱歉 我希望可以多帮助你们一些 |
[17:04] | – Yeah, well, actually,you know what, you can.- What are you doing? | – 是么 其实你可以的 – 你在做什么 |
[17:07] | This is one of those video doorbells that record you, right? | 这是可以录像的视频门铃对吧 |
[17:09] | Yes, it is. Do you knowhow much that thing cost me? | 是的 没错 你知道这玩意花了我多少钱吗 |
[17:12] | A lot. They’re very expensive. | 很多 这东西很贵 |
[17:14] | But it’s good for you,because then it’ll confirm your story. | 但这是好事 因为可以证实你的说辞 |
[17:17] | Thank you very much for this. | 对此我们非常感谢 |
[17:24] | Hey. Honey, let’s go home. It’s late. | 嘿 亲爱的 我们回家吧 很晚了 |
[17:28] | I’m almost finished.I’m gonna be done in a second. | 我就快做完了 再等我一下 |
[17:31] | Oh, no, you won’t. | 哦 不 你才不会 |
[17:34] | Do not tell me that you are operating on a silverfish. | 别告诉我你在给一条银鱼做手术 |
[17:38] | Well, it’s more like a scenic journey through his digestive tract. | 更像是在它的消化道里观赏美景 |
[17:41] | Okay. I’ll be in my office. | 好吧 我回我的办公室了 |
[17:43] | Hold on, Angie. Look what I found. | 等一下 Angie 你看我找到了什么 |
[17:49] | Wow, that’s actually kind of beautiful. | 哇 这看起来还挺好看 |
[17:52] | Right? | 是吧 |
[17:53] | So, this isjust the sort of saccharide most silverfish loveto munch on. | 那么 这就是多数银鱼喜欢啃的糖类物质 |
[17:56] | In this case, it’s a highly magnified particulate of professional gradeacoustic foam. | 在这里 是高倍放大的专业级泡沫微粒 |
[18:01] | So if that bug hitched a ride on Aldo’s body… | 所以如果这虫子跑到了Aldo的尸体上 |
[18:04] | We need to call Booth. | 我们得打电话告诉Booth |
[18:06] | Brennan said Booth’s busy. | Brennan说Booth在忙 |
[18:08] | What, too busy to hear about this? | 什么 都忙到不能听一下我的话么 |
[18:10] | Trust me, it’s important. | 相信我 他的事很重要 |
[18:20] | Sergeant. It’s been a while. | 中士 好久不见了 |
[18:22] | Yeah, too long. | 是啊 很久了 |
[18:23] | I wish it was for a different occasion. | 我真不想在这样的场合见面 |
[18:25] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也不想 |
[18:26] | Who killed him, Seeley? | 谁杀了他 Seeley |
[18:28] | I don’t know, Dave,but I’m gonna find out. | 我不知道 Dave 但是我会找到他的 |
[18:30] | – Need my help? – No, I’m good. | – 需要我帮忙么 – 不 我还能行 |
[18:31] | But either of you two, uh, ever hear from Aldo before he, uh, went missing? | 只是你们俩都没有 嗯 在Aldo失踪前联系过他么 |
[18:36] | – Not me.- He wasn’t easy to find. | – 我没有 – 他可不太好找 |
[18:38] | All right, well, if you hear anything, just let me know. | 好吧 这样 如果你们听说了什么 一定要告诉我 |
[18:40] | It’s my job now to take care of things, okay? | 现在我的工作就是搞定这些事 |
[18:42] | Sure, Booth, we’ll sit and wait for that to happen. | 当然啦 Booth 我们就坐在这儿等着事情发生好了 |
[18:44] | You know what, Ted, I’m not here to get into this with youright now. | 知道吗 Ted 我现在不想跟你讨论这个 |
[18:47] | This is about Aldo. | 现在只关心Aldo |
[18:47] | Guess that’s what it takes– | 我猜这是要付出的代价 |
[18:48] | one of us dying before he comes around here. | 我们中的一个死了 你就来了 |
[18:50] | Oh, come on, Ted, you know he had nothing to do with Father Clemens’ murder. | 哦得了吧 Ted 你知道Clemens神父的死跟他没关系 |
[18:53] | Yeah. What did Booth do to help him stay alive? | 是啊 那Booth又做了什么来帮他活下去呢 |
[18:55] | Not enough. | 远远不够 |
[18:56] | We all could have been more in touch with him. | 我们都应该跟他多保持联系 |
[18:58] | He’s the reason that we’re all home. | 他是我们都能回家的原因 |
[18:59] | At least for me, I’m grateful. | 至少就我来说 我很感谢他 |
[19:01] | For what? | 感谢什么啊 |
[19:02] | You moved on, started a family. | 你朝前看了 有了一个家庭 |
[19:04] | It wasn’t that easy for the rest of us. | 可对我们其他人来说没那么简单 |
[19:05] | Look, Ted, I can’t make up for not being around, okay? | Ted 我没和你们在一起 这我弥补不了 |
[19:07] | But I’m here now. | 可我现在来了 |
[19:08] | It’s too late for that. | 已经太晚了 |
[19:10] | I’m done with you, like you were done with all of us. | 我对你没有期望 就像你对我们一样 |
[19:29] | It’s very late. | 很晚了啊 |
[19:32] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没听见你回来 |
[19:38] | Well, I wanted to let you sleep. | 对 我想让你好好睡 |
[19:48] | It didn’t go well with the men? | 跟你的人谈得不顺利么 |
[19:53] | These guys saw hell. | 这些人看见过地狱 |
[19:56] | You know, most of them are still paying the price. | 多数人都仍在煎熬之中 |
[20:01] | You feel the effects of war,too, Booth. | 你也会受到战争影响啊 Booth |
[20:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:06] | Yeah, but I got lucky. | 没错 可是我很走运 |
[20:09] | I got a great family and great life. | 我现在有一个美好的家庭和生活 |
[20:12] | Got all this. | 得到了所有 |
[20:14] | You’re an addict,just like Aldo. | 你也是有瘾的人 就像Aldo |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:19] | Unlike him, you got help. | 但不像他 你得到了帮助 |
[20:22] | Yeah. But you’re in my corner. | 是的 可是你就在我身边 |
[20:24] | That’s the difference. Aldo had no one. | 这就是差别 Aldo身边没有人 |
[20:32] | Hey. I just, uh,dropped off Jessica. | 嘿 我刚刚把Jessica送过来 |
[20:35] | And, let me guess,you thought you might check in | 然后我猜呢 你就先来看看 |
[20:37] | to see what I’m getting from Tompkins’ video doorbell. | 我从Tompkins的门铃录像里查到了什么 |
[20:40] | Looks like it’s rough going. | 看来进展不顺啊 |
[20:42] | I thought those things actually worked. | 我还以为这玩意有点用呢 |
[20:43] | They do. They record everyone that comes to the door. | 是有用的 他们把每个门前的人都录下来了 |
[20:47] | But it’s got such a small hard drive, | 可是这里面的硬盘太小了 |
[20:50] | so, once it’s full, it just records over itself. | 所以一旦它录满了 就洗掉前面的重录 |
[20:52] | So it’s useless. | 所以这完全没用了 |
[20:54] | Well, no, not exactly. | 那倒也不是完全没用 |
[20:56] | Stuff doesn’t actually disappear. It just gets jumbled. | 录的东西没有完全消失 只是变得乱七八糟 |
[20:59] | I was able to plug in this facial recognition software | 我可以把这个面部识别软件插上去 |
[21:02] | to isolate the times that Aldo came to the house. | 把Aldo过来的那些时间分离开 |
[21:05] | Is that him? I can’t see it. | 这是他么 我看不清 |
[21:08] | that’s because you’re not looking at Aldo. | 因为你看到的不是Aldo |
[21:10] | You’re looking at what’s behind him. | 我们现在看的是他身后的人 |
[21:13] | I’m trying to isolate the car that was following him. | 我在试着把这辆跟踪他的车分离出来 |
[21:18] | Well,that’s a few too many times to be a coincidence. | 好的 出现这么多次 不可能是巧合 |
[21:22] | Yeah, agreed. | 嗯 我同意 |
[21:23] | Now we just have to figure out who was driving it. | 我们现在得搞清楚司机是谁 |
[21:29] | Ms. Warren | Ms. Warren. |
[21:30] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[21:31] | I was reexamining the spinal column, | 我在重新检查脊椎骨 |
[21:34] | and I found these fractures on the C1 and C2. | 我发现在C1和C2脊椎骨上的骨折 |
[21:37] | They suggest that the vertebrae were severely displaced. | 这说明脊椎严重错位了 |
[21:41] | Which indicates a hyperflexion fracture. | 那表明是过度屈曲骨折 |
[21:44] | The neck was snapped at the C2 vertebra. | 颈部在C2脊椎骨处被折断了 |
[21:48] | That would cause complete paralysis of all muscles below the brain stem. | 这会造成脑干以下所有肌肉完全瘫痪 |
[21:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:54] | The lungscease functioning, resulting in a complete loss of oxygen to the brain. | 两侧肺部停止工作 造成脑部完全缺氧 |
[21:59] | Cause of death wasn’t exsanguination. | 死亡原因不是被放血 |
[22:01] | It was this fracture. | 而是这个骨折 |
[22:04] | Dr. Brennan | Dr. Brennan. |
[22:05] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[22:08] | Didn’t your father come back into your life after spending years as a fugitive? | 你父亲在做了很多年逃犯后才回到你的生活里 是么 |
[22:14] | You’re concerned about what Aubrey will do | 你在担心Aubrey会怎么做 |
[22:17] | if he finally comes face-to-face with his dad? | 如果他最后真的跟自己父亲碰面? |
[22:21] | How can he live with himself if he turns in his own father? | 如果他真的抓了自己的父亲 他以后要怎么活啊 |
[22:26] | My father had abandoned me | 我父亲抛弃过我 |
[22:27] | and my brother,he was a fugitive from justice. | 我的哥哥他也曾是一个逃犯 |
[22:32] | I… I certainlynever anticipated | 我 我完全没想过 |
[22:35] | that we would manage to have a positive relationship. | 我们之间还能有积极乐观的关系 |
[22:38] | How did you make that happen? | 你是怎么做到的呢 |
[22:41] | By opening myself to the fact that… | 让自己明白一个真相 |
[22:44] | his actions, while partially his fault, were necessitated by events. | 他的行为 可能一部分是他的错 也有很多是身不由己的 |
[22:52] | He’s a much better man than the one I had built him up to be. | 他比我想象中的那个人要好得多 |
[22:57] | So there’s a chance that could happen for Aubrey? | 所以这也有可能发生在Aubrey身上吗 |
[23:00] | Statistically, there’s always a chance, Ms. Warren. | 就数据上来说 什么机会都有可能 Ms. Warren |
[23:17] | There’s been another sighting. | 他又出现了一次 |
[23:20] | Where? | 在哪 |
[23:21] | Uh, it’s a financial record. | 呃 是在金融记录上 |
[23:22] | Tell me, is there any difference between a latte and a latte macchiato? | 跟我说 拿铁和拿铁玛奇朵有什么区别吗 |
[23:26] | Wait, wait, wait,I don’t understand how a financial record is a sighting. | 等一下 我搞不懂 怎么一个金融记录算他被看见了一次呢 |
[23:30] | We’ll get to that. | 我们会说到的 |
[23:31] | With a latte,you add your espresso shot to the steamed milk, | 拿铁是把浓缩咖啡加到蒸馏牛奶里去 |
[23:34] | the, uh, the macchiato, it’s the reverse. | 然后玛奇朵么 就反过来 |
[23:36] | – And you taste the difference? – Absolutely. | – 你喝得出来有不一样吗 – 当然啦 |
[23:38] | I don’t buy it. | 我才不相信呢 |
[23:40] | So… | 那么 |
[23:42] | where was he seen? | 他在哪里被看见了 |
[23:43] | Well, we have good evidence, | 这个么 我们有充足的证据 |
[23:46] | but not eyewitnesses,from a wire office in Atlanta. | 但不是目击证人 从亚特兰大的汇款办公室 |
[23:49] | There was a transfer for $9,000 from an overseas account | 有一笔从海外户头转账的9000美元 |
[23:53] | that’s tied to an alias previously used by Philip Aubrey. | 是属于Philip Aubrey之前用过的别名 |
[23:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:59] | Small office, high volume. | 小办公室 大笔数目 |
[24:01] | Clientele is primarilyalien laborers. | 客户群主要是外国劳工 |
[24:04] | And the amount transferred is just a hair under the FDIC notification threshold. | 转账额正好比联邦存款保险公司警告的门槛数少那么丁点 |
[24:10] | That’s definitely him. | 这肯定是他 |
[24:12] | Now he’s got cash. He may go under. | 现在他有了现金 他会躲起来 |
[24:15] | He’s herefor a reason. | 他出现肯定有原因的 |
[24:16] | He’s makinghis way north. | 他在向北边走 |
[24:18] | He’ll surface. | 他会再出现的 |
[24:20] | Aubrey | Aubrey. |
[24:21] | Hey, so I was able to filter out most of the visual noisefrom the doorbell video. | 嘿 我已经从门铃录像里滤走了大部分噪音 |
[24:26] | Did you find the vehicle that was following Aldo? | 你找到跟踪Aldo的轿车了吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah, I’ll send you a link. | 是的 我给你发一个链接 |
[24:32] | It’s a ’97 Intrepid. | 是97年产的道奇勇士 |
[24:35] | Did you get a plate number? | 能看到车牌号么 |
[24:37] | I couldn’t from this angle, | 这个角度不行 |
[24:38] | so I went through all the traffic cams in the area. | 我查看了这片区域所有的交通摄像头 |
[24:41] | The car belongs to Ted McKinney. | 这辆车属于Ted McKinney |
[24:45] | He’s former military. He actually served in Booth’s unit. | 他曾是军人 事实上和Booth一起服役过 |
[24:49] | Booth’s not gonna like this. | Booth不会希望这样的 |
[24:51] | Me either, Cher. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[24:52] | That is not something I wanted to see. | 这不是我想见到的 |
[24:56] | If you think I killed Aldo,you’re nuts. | 如果你认为我杀了Aldo 你就是个疯子 |
[24:57] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[24:59] | Why were you following him? | 你为什么跟踪他 |
[25:02] | That’s my business. | 那是我的事 |
[25:03] | Well, you’re in here, so it becomes my business now. | 你现在在这儿 那么就变成我的事了 |
[25:06] | You really think Booth’s the guy for this? | 你真觉得Booth适合做这个吗 |
[25:07] | They have a history. | 他们过去有交集 |
[25:08] | I can’t think of anyone better. | 我想不出其他更好的人了 |
[25:12] | Recognize that car? | 认识这辆车吗 |
[25:14] | – It might be mine. – It might be yours. | – 可能是我的 – 可能是你的 |
[25:17] | I think it’s yours, ’cause that is you inside of the car. | 我觉得是你的 因为你在车里 |
[25:20] | Following Aldo. | 跟踪Aldo |
[25:21] | – That’s not true.- “That’s not true?” | – 那不是真的 – 不是真的? |
[25:22] | Come on.Ted, look at this. | Ted 看看这 |
[25:23] | I can pull all these video stills up. | 我能给你看看这些视频截图 |
[25:25] | Come on, we have enough here to build a case. | 我们有足够证据立案指控了 |
[25:27] | Do you want to tell me what’s going on? | 现在想告诉我发生什么了吗 |
[25:29] | – What happened that night? – Okay, I needed him. | – 那晚发生什么了 – 我需要他 |
[25:33] | I needed someone and he wouldn’t even talk to me. | 我需要有人安慰 他甚至不愿意理我 |
[25:35] | I understand, all right? | 我明白 好么 |
[25:37] | You felt abandoned.No one was there for you. | 你感觉被抛弃了 没人陪你 |
[25:40] | No one was there to listen, not even Aldo. | 没人愿意倾听 甚至是Aldo |
[25:45] | Like I didn’t even exist. | 就好像我不存在 |
[25:46] | Look, just tell me… | 告诉我 |
[25:48] | what happened that night, okay? | 那晚发生什么了 好么 |
[25:51] | I can help you,no matter what you did. | 我能帮你 不管你做了什么 |
[25:58] | I didn’t kill Aldo. | 我没杀Aldo |
[26:03] | I did something worse. | 我干了坏事 |
[26:04] | What’s worse than killing? | 还有什么比谋杀更坏 |
[26:08] | I went looking for him in Bellevue. | 我去贝尔维尤找他 |
[26:11] | He started to go there to buy his drugs. | 他开始在那儿买毒品 |
[26:15] | I didn’t know what I was gonna do. | 我不知道自己该干嘛 |
[26:18] | Then, as I’m watching him, someone pulls up. | 然后 我就看着他 有人拉着他 |
[26:20] | The driver gets out and jumps Aldo. | 司机出来扑向Aldo |
[26:23] | Who was it? | 司机是谁 |
[26:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:27] | Come on, Ted, look at me. | Ted 看着我 |
[26:28] | You have to remember who this was. | 你得想起来司机是谁 |
[26:31] | It could save you. | 这可以救你 |
[26:33] | Whatever happens, I deserve. | 不管怎样 我活该 |
[26:35] | Because I froze. I didn’t help him. | 因为我就僵在那儿 没帮他 |
[26:37] | Aldo got taken and I just let it happen, | Aldo被带走了 我就让它这样发生了 |
[26:40] | like-like I wasn’t even there. | 就好像我不在那儿 |
[26:52] | McKinney served with Aldo and those men trust each other with their lives. | McKinney和Aldo一起服役 这些人彼此信任 |
[26:57] | How could he just watch Aldo get taken and not try to help? | 他怎么可能眼睁睁看着Aldo被带走不帮忙 |
[27:00] | I don’t know, but Booth believes he’s telling the truth. | 我不知道 但Booth相信他说的是实话 |
[27:04] | Did McKinney see anything that we can use? | McKinney看见了有用的线索么 |
[27:07] | Nothing specific. | 没什么特别的 |
[27:08] | No plate numbers,no physical characteristics. | 没车牌号 没身体标志 |
[27:11] | But he did say that it was clean,precise, perfectly executed. | 但他的确提到 整个过程是干净利落的 |
[27:17] | Perhaps someone else with military training. | 可能是其他有过军事训练的人 |
[27:19] | Well, which means it’s possible one of the othermen in his unit is responsible. | 也就是说很有可能是和他一起服役的人 |
[27:24] | – You think? – Well… | – 你这样认为吗 – 嗯 |
[27:25] | they carry anger,they are taught to kill. | 他们带着愤怒 他们被训练去杀人 |
[27:29] | There are many recountings,starting with ancient Greeks, | 从古希腊时代就有很多此类的叙述 |
[27:33] | of returning warriors murdering those they are closest to. | 退役军人谋杀他们身边人 |
[27:36] | Dr. Brennan? | Dr. Brennan? |
[27:37] | What is it, Ms. Warren? | 怎么了 Ms. Warren |
[27:38] | There’s something you really need to see. | 有些东西你必须看看 |
[27:42] | I re-examined the impact fractures on the left eighth and ninth ribs. | 我重新检查了左边第八和第九肋骨的冲击断裂伤 |
[27:46] | How did your perception of the fractures change? | 你怎么意识到损伤有变化的 |
[27:49] | It didn’t.They’re exactly the same. | 没变 他们是一样的 |
[27:51] | But, look at these rat bites on the anterior plane of the affected sternal ribs. | 但 看看这些老鼠啃食过的近胸骨处肋缘 |
[27:57] | They are deeper and closer together than the other rat bites which you’ve catalogued. | 他们比你已分类的鼠咬伤更深更靠近一些 |
[28:01] | That’s what I thought. | 我就是这样想的 |
[28:03] | They appear to be both peri and antemortem. | 似乎死前死后伤都有 |
[28:06] | Did you run an immunohistochemical test? | 你做了免疫组织化学测试吗 |
[28:08] | I did. It came back positive for fibrin clots and new bone deposition. | 做了 发现纤维蛋白凝块和新骨质沉积 |
[28:13] | There is only one very likely interpretation. | 只有一个非常可能的解释 |
[28:17] | What do you think that is? | 你认为是什么 |
[28:20] | That the victim was alive while the rats were eating his torso. | 老鼠啃食躯体的时候 受害人还活着 |
[28:27] | That is, indeed,the most likely possibility. | 那的确是最有可能的解释 |
[28:30] | I’ve seen a lot of things, but this? | 我见过很多东西 但这 |
[28:34] | For the rats to get inside the ribs like that, | 让老鼠钻进肋骨这种 |
[28:37] | it’s… truly horrifying. | 实在很渗人 |
[28:39] | There’s no better word for it. | 没有更恰当的形容词了 |
[28:44] | Note… | 注意 |
[28:46] | the contusions on the anterior sternal seventh and tenth ribs. | 胸骨前缘接第七和第十肋骨的挫伤 |
[28:51] | I catalogued those as defensive wounds. | 我归类为防御性损伤 |
[28:53] | That is understandable. | 可以理解 |
[28:55] | The pattern is also consistent with a cage | 情况同样也符合 |
[28:58] | being pressed up against that section of the torso. | 一个笼子压在躯体胸骨部 |
[29:09] | It originated in the Middle Ages. | 这起源于中世纪 |
[29:12] | The cage would be filled with rats | 笼子里全是老鼠 |
[29:15] | One end of it is heated, | 一端被加热 |
[29:17] | so the animals are forced to burrow into the body of the still-living victim. | 所以动物被迫去挖掘另一端活人的躯体 |
[29:23] | There must be hundreds of bites. | 肯定有上百次啃噬 |
[29:26] | Which indicates that Aldo Clemens was tortured for an extended period of time. | 也说明Aldo Clemens被折磨过一段时间 |
[29:36] | McKinney said that Aldo went to buy heroin in Bellevue. | McKinney说Aldo去贝尔维尤买海洛因 |
[29:39] | And if he’s telling the truth… | 如果他说的是真的 |
[29:41] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是真的 |
[29:42] | …then he wouldn’t have any trouble finding product. | 那么他可以没有任何困难找到海洛因 |
[29:44] | It’s low quality, but there’s plenty of it and the dealers aren’t too picky. | 那些是低档的 那儿有很多而且毒贩子也不挑剔 |
[29:48] | Has no one here read the report? | 没人看了报告么 |
[29:50] | Yeah, we read it. | 我们都看了 |
[29:52] | Your close friend was tortured with rats. | 你的亲密好友被老鼠折磨死 |
[29:54] | That is something we need to discuss. | 这才是我们该讨论的 |
[29:57] | Look, what do you say? | 你想说什么 |
[29:58] | I was hoping you would have the words. | 我以为你想说点什么 |
[30:00] | For something like this, there’s not much you really can say. | 像这种事 真没别的好说的 |
[30:02] | We just… we move on. | 我们只能向前看 |
[30:05] | And we keep looking till we find this guy, and we don’t stop. | 我们不找到这家伙 绝不能停下 |
[30:09] | That was just right, Seeley,I knew you would have it. | 太对了 Seeley 我就知道你能想明白 |
[30:12] | I’ve been reading about this kind of torture. | 我查过这些折磨人的东西 |
[30:13] | They say it still exists in the Balkans and parts of the Middle East. | 他们说巴尔干半岛和中东某些地区还有 |
[30:16] | Yeah, I heard of it. | 我听说了 |
[30:17] | Your unit served in both.McKinney was there. | 你的部队都去过那些地方 McKinney也在那儿 |
[30:20] | No chance McKinney did it. | 不可能是McKinney |
[30:21] | Look, the guy doesn’t have a alibi. | 他没有不在场证明 |
[30:22] | He’s impulsive and he’s angry. | 他冲动又愤怒 |
[30:25] | He’s too angry to have done it. | 他太愤怒反而不太可能做这些 |
[30:26] | I agree with Booth. | 我同意Booth |
[30:28] | This was controlled.It took planning. | 这些都是计划好了的 |
[30:30] | McKinney’s not capable of that. | McKinney没这本事 |
[30:32] | Take a look at this, huh? | 看看这儿 |
[30:33] | Look at those tire marks. | 看看这些轮胎痕迹 |
[30:36] | – They’re fresh. – Yeah. | – 还是新的 – 对 |
[30:39] | McKinney was parked there,a half block away. | McKinney曾停在那儿 离那儿半个街区 |
[30:41] | Then it makes sense that these tire marks are from the car that took Aldo. | 说明这些轮胎痕迹是带走Aldo那辆车留下的 |
[30:46] | The tracks run north. | 痕迹向北 |
[30:47] | There’s a highway on-ramp three blocks away. | 三个街区的距离就有个上高速的匝口 |
[30:50] | No way he took it. | 司机不会选那儿 |
[30:51] | – How do you know that? – Because he’s planned. | – 你怎么知道 – 因为他是有计划的 |
[30:53] | He thinks of everything. He’s calculated, okay? | 考虑到一起 经过计算 好么 |
[30:54] | There’s no way he’s gonna take the highway. | 他不可能选择上高速 |
[30:56] | I mean, there’s surveillance cameras all over the place. | 那片都有监控 |
[30:58] | That explains why we have next to nothing to work with. | 这说明了为什么我们几乎没掌握到有用资料 |
[31:00] | Ah, not true, we know how he thinks. | 并不 我们知道他怎么想的 |
[31:03] | What does that get us? | 我们能做什么 |
[31:03] | We know that he takes the road less travelled, Aubrey. | 我们知道他挑了人迹罕至的路线 Aubrey |
[31:06] | We find that road, we find him. | 我们找到那条路 就能找到他 |
[31:08] | And we don’t stop, got it? | 我们不能停下 明白么 |
[31:10] | So let’s keep looking. | 接着找吧 |
[31:12] | Let’s find him. | 找到他 |
[31:13] | So, I used Booth’s theory that whoever took Aldo | 我用了Booth那套理论 |
[31:17] | based their route on avoiding surveillance. | 不管谁带走的Aldo都会避开监控 |
[31:20] | Every turn they took was weighted towards avoiding cameras and crowds. | 每个转向都是为了避开监控和人群 |
[31:25] | That is elegant. | 太巧妙了 |
[31:27] | But what happens when there’s more than one equal choice? | 但当可选路口不是唯一时会怎样呢 |
[31:30] | Yeah, well… | 太多了 |
[31:31] | it gets less and less useful. This is now out of control. | 数据就越来越没用 无法控制 |
[31:35] | Well, at least it gives us a general direction. | 至少给了我们一个大方向 |
[31:37] | Hey, I swabbed the perimortem striations on the ribs. | 我擦拭了肋骨上的杂纹 |
[31:40] | – The rat bites? – Mm-hmm. Yeah. | – 鼠咬伤 – 对 |
[31:41] | So, rat teeth never stop growing. | 老鼠牙齿一直生长 |
[31:44] | Which means they’re always having to gnaw on something | 说明他们总是得找点东西来磨牙以保证 |
[31:47] | just to keep them the right length. | 正常的长度 |
[31:48] | Good to know. | 很好 |
[31:49] | – What were they gnawing on?- I don’t know. | – 他们拿什么磨牙 – 不知道 |
[31:51] | I found, uh,particulates of lead paint, | 我找到铅涂料的微粒 |
[31:53] | so maybe they were gnawing on some cabinets, looking for food. | 可能他们在橱柜上磨牙 找食物 |
[31:57] | When was lead paint banned? | 铅涂料什么时候被禁的 |
[32:00] | 1978. | 1978年 |
[32:02] | So-so, we’ve got professional-grade acoustic foam and lead paint. | 我们得找到专业级的吸音垫和铅涂料 |
[32:05] | We need to be looking for a sound studio built before 1978. | 我们需要找到1978年前建造的录音棚 |
[32:08] | Somewhere northwest of Bellevue. | 贝尔维尤的最北部地区 |
[32:11] | Right, but it would have to be near Rock Creek Park, | 没错 但得靠近石溪公园 |
[32:13] | because they had to get that body back there by morning. | 因为他们早上必须把尸体运回来 |
[32:19] | That’s still a few square miles. | 那仍然还有几平方英里 |
[32:20] | Well, if it’s a studio, it’s likely to be abandoned. | 如果是个录音棚 很可能被抛弃的 |
[32:27] | That looks like an industrial park. | 那看起来像一个工业园区 |
[32:30] | Well, it was, | 以前是 |
[32:31] | but now it’s slated for demolition. | 但现在已被选定要拆除了 |
[32:34] | I’ll call Booth. | 我去告诉Booth |
[33:12] | Looks like this is where he set up shop. | 看起来这是他干活的地方 |
[33:15] | Look at all this stuff. | 看这些东西 |
[33:21] | Booth | Booth? |
[33:22] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[33:25] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[33:26] | There’s parish records. | 这是郡县记录 |
[33:28] | News clippings about Aldo. | 关于Aldo的新闻剪报 |
[33:30] | Discharge documents… | 退伍文件 |
[33:33] | This X-ray is not Aldo’s.It’s of somebody else. | 这张X光片不是Aldo的 这是别人的 |
[33:37] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:37] | There’s a stellate-shaped wound directly above the right squamosal suture. | 有一个星形的伤痕就在右侧鳞状合线的上方 |
[33:43] | – Gunshot? – Yes. | – 枪击么 – 是的 |
[33:45] | The extent of the damage indicates a high powered rifle. | 这种程度的损伤表明是高功率步枪 |
[33:49] | Perfectly placed. Not too many people can make that shot. | 完美一击 很少有人能做到 |
[33:56] | The writing is Cyrillic. | 这字是斯拉夫字母 |
[33:59] | Serbian. | 西伯利亚的 |
[34:00] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[34:04] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[34:06] | Over here. | 这边 |
[34:09] | Going behind door number two. | 进第二扇门 |
[34:11] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[34:12] | This is not good. | 这情况不太好 |
[34:15] | Oh… | 哦 |
[34:24] | This is blood. | 这是血迹 |
[34:26] | Aldo’s? | Aldo的么 |
[34:27] | We can’t be completely sure,there are tests… | 我们不能完全确认 得做检验 |
[34:31] | Look at that, Bones. Look. | 看那个 Bones 看 |
[34:33] | That’s the cage. | 那是笼子 |
[34:36] | Cam will want to do blood spatter analysis as soon as possible. | Cam会想要做血液喷溅分析越快越好 |
[34:46] | Bones | Bones. |
[34:48] | I need to finish… | 我得完成 |
[34:48] | No, look. look! | 不 看 看 |
[34:52] | Booth, that’s a bomb! | Booth 那是个炸弹 |
[34:53] | We got to go, now. | 咱们得马上走 现在 |
[35:29] | Crews are still battling the blaze | 消防员还在珂纳卡斯蒂亚的一处 |
[35:31] | at an abandoned office complex in Anacostia. | 废弃办公楼里跟火焰对抗 |
[35:34] | The cause of the fire is undetermined, | 起火原因尚未查明 |
[35:36] | but fire marshals suspect the strong possibility of arson. | 但是消防员高度怀疑可能是人为纵火 |
[35:40] | Booth says it was an IED. | Booth说是简易爆炸装置 |
[35:41] | Yeah, but do IEDs usually take this long to burn off? | 是 但是简易爆炸装置通常会烧这么长时间么 |
[35:44] | No, Booth saw Jerry Cans of gas. | 不会 Booth看见简易油桶了 |
[35:47] | My hunch is it was powered by a petroleum gel. | 我猜应该是天然气凝胶 |
[35:49] | It sticks to everything and burns at over 2,000 degrees. | 它跟任何东西都能粘在一起 烧起来超过2000度 |
[35:52] | – Which means there won’t be much left.- Close to zilch. | – 意味着也没什么东西留下来了 – 接近于零了 |
[35:55] | Whoa, Dr. B. | 哇 Dr.B |
[35:57] | Oh, my God. What are you doing here? | 天哪 你在这干嘛啊 |
[35:59] | My work. | 上班啊 |
[36:00] | W-We can handle this.You should be home. | 我们能控制局面 你应该回家 |
[36:02] | Yeah, at the very least,you shouldn’t be watching this. | 是 至少你不应该看这个 |
[36:07] | It must have been terrible, huh? | 肯定很糟糕 是吧 |
[36:09] | It was unpleasant. | 是不太愉快 |
[36:11] | And losing the opportunity to examine vital evidence makes it more so. | 失去检查关键证据的机会更不愉快 |
[36:18] | Right. Well, I uploaded the photos that you sent. | 好吧 我上传了你发来的照片 |
[36:23] | My theory is that Aldo Clemens died on that table. | 我的理论是Aldo Clemens死在这张桌子上 |
[36:27] | Why torture him so horribly, | 为什么折磨他到这种程度 |
[36:29] | but end it with a relatively quick, humane death? | 却最后是一种相对快速人道的死法上呢 |
[36:31] | Maybe he got the information he wanted. | 也许他得到了他想要的信息了 |
[36:33] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[36:35] | But there’s a cruelty to this killer, it doesn’t fit. | 但是看凶手的残忍程度 这不符合啊 |
[36:37] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[36:38] | Cause of death was a transected cervical spinal cord. | 死因是颈部脊椎横断 |
[36:43] | We need to understand how that was done. | 我们需要了解是怎么造成的 |
[36:46] | Okay, well, all we have is a bloodstained table | 好 我们只有这张血迹斑斑的桌子 |
[36:50] | and a few strips of duct tape. | 和一些胶带残片 |
[36:52] | I have enhanced the stains here. | 我增强了这些血迹 |
[36:54] | Well, the largest concentration of blood will be | 最大片的血迹应该在 |
[36:56] | where the rat cage was fixed to the ribs. | 老鼠笼子覆盖在肋骨的部位 |
[36:58] | Can you align the body accordingly? | 你能把身体照样子放上去么 |
[37:00] | Yeah, I’ll center the stain on the eighth and ninth rib. | 可以 我以血迹为中心在第八和第九肋骨中间 |
[37:06] | The remaining tape matches up with the arms and legs. | 剩下的胶带跟胳膊和腿的位置一致 |
[37:13] | Uh, this doesn’t make sense. | 呃 这个说不通 |
[37:15] | The skull would need more range of motion | 头骨需要更多活动的空间 |
[37:17] | for the spinal column to be transected. | 这样颈椎才能被切断 |
[37:21] | Okay, let me recreate the fracture to the C2. | 好 我重现一下C2的骨折 |
[37:29] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[37:30] | His skull would have had to go right through the table. | 他的头骨得穿过桌子 |
[37:31] | The body is in the wrong position. | 身体在错误的位置 |
[37:33] | Was that tape torn? | 胶带是扯破的么 |
[37:35] | I’m sure this is important. | 我确定这很重要 |
[37:37] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[37:38] | Because if I’m the killer | 因为如果我是凶手 |
[37:38] | and I want to get a dead body off my table, | 我想要把一个尸体从我的桌上拿走 |
[37:41] | I’d cut the tape. | 我会切断胶带的 |
[37:46] | It was torn. | 是扯破的 |
[37:46] | Which suggests Aldo tried to break free. | 那说明Aldo试图挣脱 |
[37:50] | So perhaps he was killed somewhere else. | 也许他不是在这儿被杀的 |
[37:52] | They’re at the sound studio, combing through the wreckage. | 他们在那个录音棚里梳理残骸 |
[37:55] | What’s left? | 还剩下什么了 |
[37:56] | What’s left is you could fit into a beer can, that’s what’s left. | 剩下的东西一个啤酒罐就能装下了 就剩这些 |
[37:59] | So we’re back where we started. | 所以我们回到起点了 |
[38:00] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[38:01] | And why did he target Aldo Clemens? | 为什么要对Aldo Clemens下手 |
[38:03] | Yeah. Hold on. | 对 等一下 |
[38:08] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[38:09] | There’s one possible explanation for how Aldo died. | 对于Aldo的死因还有一种可能性的解释 |
[38:12] | Well, look, does it get us any closer to finding out who killed him? | 看 那能给我们更多线索找到是谁杀了他么 |
[38:15] | Well, let me show you what we have. | 让我展示一下我们知道什么 |
[38:17] | All right, hold on. | 好 等一下 |
[38:20] | What do you got? | 你知道什么了 |
[38:22] | From the position of the body and the fractures, | 从尸体的位置和骨折情况 |
[38:25] | the killer couldn’t have snapped Aldo’s neck while he was restrained. | 凶手不可能在Aldo被绑着的情况下折断他的脖子 |
[38:28] | So what’s left? | 所以剩下什么 |
[38:29] | The most likely explanation is that Aldo killed himself. | 最可能的解释就是Aldo是自杀 |
[38:33] | He was fastened to the table by duct tape, | 他被绑在桌子上用的是胶带 |
[38:35] | but he managed to loosen it. | 但是他挣脱得松了点 |
[38:37] | not enough to escape, | 不足以逃跑 |
[38:38] | but enough to give him some range of movement. | 但是足够给他一些活动的空间 |
[38:41] | If he pushed himself back onto the table, | 如果他把自己推到桌子上缘 |
[38:44] | he could raise his upper torso, | 他就能抬起上躯产生一个下甩的力 |
[38:46] | which made it possible for him to generate a whiplike motion. | 那将使他有可能 |
[38:50] | And sever his spinal cord. | 从而切断了他的颈椎 |
[38:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:53] | The man was once a priest. | 他曾经是个牧师 |
[38:55] | And suicide is a cardinal sin. | 自杀可是基本原罪 |
[38:58] | It wasn’t a suicide. | 那不是自杀 |
[39:00] | Booth, the facts clearly indicate that it was. | Booth 事实清楚显示了那是自杀 |
[39:05] | A sacrifice, it was a sacrifice. | 牺牲 那是牺牲 |
[39:08] | “Sacrifice”? | 牺牲吗 |
[39:09] | He was trying to protect someone. | 他在试图保护某人 |
[39:14] | BGM: Figure Me Out – The Cocanuts | |
[39:29] | Look, so, um, | 所以 呃 |
[39:31] | sorry that I haven’t been exactly present. | 抱歉我最近都不在 |
[39:33] | Oh, well, we’ve all been working hard. | 哦 咱们工作都挺忙的 |
[39:35] | I haven’t been that available, either. | 我也不是特别有空 |
[39:36] | No, I’m talking mentally present. | 不 我说的是精神上的存在感 |
[39:39] | I’ve been distracted. | 我最近分心了 |
[39:41] | Oh, yeah, it’s– | 哦 是 |
[39:43] | it’s about your father. | 是关于你父亲 |
[39:44] | No, I-I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[39:46] | You must be worried about what happens when they find him. | 你一定在担心他们找到他的时候会发生什么 |
[39:48] | I am. | 是的 |
[39:50] | It’s not as cut and dry as I thought it was gonna be. | 不像我想像中那么干净利索 |
[39:53] | Well, I’m glad you’re seeing that now. | 很高兴你现在能明白 |
[39:56] | Look, there’s something else that I’ve been thinking about. | 我最近还在想一些别的事情 |
[39:59] | I want you to know that… | 我想让你知道 |
[40:02] | I’m not him. | 我不是他 |
[40:05] | Uh, I know that, Aubrey. | 我知道啊 Aubrey |
[40:07] | He left his wife, he left me. | 他离开了他的妻子 他离开了我 |
[40:08] | You know, I would– I would never ever do that. | 你知道的 我永远不会做那样的事 |
[40:12] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[40:13] | I’m saying that… | 我在说 |
[40:15] | when I commit to something,it’s real. | 当我承诺的时候 一切都是真的 |
[40:19] | That I’m serious about us. | 我对咱俩的事情很认真 |
[40:23] | Did I say the wrong thing? | 我说错什么了吗 |
[40:26] | No. | 没有 |
[40:28] | Of course not, Aubrey… | 当然没有 Aubrey |
[40:30] | …but there’s a lot going on. | 但是太多事情在发生了 |
[40:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:34] | And when it’s all taken care of, | 等这些事都过去 |
[40:36] | I’m gonna feel the same way. | 我的感觉不会变的 |
[40:54] | I know this is difficult, Booth, but… | 我知道这很难 Booth 但是 |
[40:57] | …you’re gonna get through it. | 你会度过这个坎的 |
[41:00] | Yeah,sounds like something Aldo would have said. | 是 听起来像是Aldo会说的话 |
[41:04] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[41:06] | Yeah, but this is different. | 是 但是这不一样 |
[41:07] | Bones, he, um… | Bones 他 呃 |
[41:12] | he died… | 他死了 |
[41:13] | ’cause he was trying to protect me. | 因为他在保护我 |
[41:16] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[41:18] | You know that X-ray that we saw in the sound studio? | 你记得我们在录音棚看到那张X光片么 |
[41:22] | I know who that was. | 我知道那是谁 |
[41:23] | There was no name on it. I looked for that. | 那上面没有名字 我查过了 |
[41:27] | He died of a gunshot wound in the head. | 他死于头部中弹 |
[41:29] | center core. | 正中心 |
[41:30] | 3,000 feet away. | 3000英尺以外 |
[41:33] | I’m the one who made that shot. | 是我开的枪 |
[41:35] | That is a ridiculous assumption. | 那是个荒谬的假设 |
[41:38] | There are other snipers capable… | 也有其他的狙击手能… |
[41:40] | Bosnia. 1995. | 波斯尼亚 1995年 |
[41:44] | The general– remember, I told you about him? | 那个将军 记得么 我告诉过你 |
[41:46] | The warlord that you had to shoot. | 那个军阀 你不得不射杀的 |
[41:50] | You saved a lot of lives doing that. | 你那么做救了很多人的命 |
[41:53] | I killed him… | 我杀了他 |
[41:54] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[41:55] | I killed him right in front of his own son. | 我在他儿子面前杀了他 |
[41:59] | He’s got allies and family. | 他有同僚和家庭 |
[42:00] | This is about revenge. | 这是报复 |
[42:03] | You-you can’t know that, | 你不可能知道这些 |
[42:05] | Booth. It was just an X-ray. | Booth 那就是一张X光片 |
[42:06] | I mean, Aldo knew that I was the shooter. | 我是说 Aldo知道我是那个狙击手 |
[42:10] | He killed himself | 他自杀了 |
[42:12] | so he wouldn’t have to give me up. | 这样他就不会把我说出来 |
[42:15] | That’s one possibility. There are others. | 这是一种可能性 还有别的可能 |
[42:18] | It’s the only thing that makes sense, Bones. | 这是唯一说得通的 Bones |
[42:21] | And whoever this is, they’re not gonna stop until… | 无论这是谁干的 他们不会收手的一直到 |
[42:25] | What should we do? | 我们应该怎么做 |
[42:27] | Just be ready. | 准备好 |