时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | He’s the most handsome and coolest guy | 他是三年级学生中 |
[00:05] | in all of year three. | 最帅最酷的一个 |
[00:07] | – I think we’re going to sleep together. – I like it. | -我想我们会上床的 -我喜欢 |
[00:10] | – I think it’s a little hot. – You! | -我觉得挺性感的 -你 |
[00:12] | Don’t be some dick tease. | 别这么混蛋 |
[00:13] | Ingrid… | 英格丽 |
[00:15] | – I miss you. – You look like a slut. | -我想你 -你看上去像个荡妇 |
[00:18] | I’m not going behind your back and talking to Ingrid. | 我不会背着你偷偷和英格丽说话的 |
[00:21] | – Where are you? – I can’t come anymore. | -你在哪里 -我不能来了 |
[00:23] | I forgot I’d help my mom with something. | 我忘了我得帮我妈做点事 |
[00:25] | – Who was that? – That was my sister. | -谁在说话 -是我姐 |
[00:27] | – Jonas! – I’m sorry, but I have to go now. | -约纳斯 -抱歉 我现在得挂了 |
[00:36] | 14:42.5 | 星期日 |
[00:47] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[00:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:51] | – Are you sad? – No! | -你心情不好 -没有 |
[00:54] | I bought coffee for you! | 我给你点了咖啡 |
[00:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:02] | What should we talk about? | 我们要聊什么 |
[01:04] | Nothing. It’s just nice to be here with some coffee. | 没什么 就是觉得点杯咖啡比较好 |
[01:08] | What did you do on the weekend? | 周末你在干嘛 |
[01:10] | Eh… Nothing. | 呃 没做什么 |
[01:13] | What did you do on Friday? | 那周五呢 |
[01:17] | Mom had her birthday. | 那天是我妈的生日 |
[01:19] | So you were just home? | 你就只是待在家里 |
[01:21] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[01:23] | Did something happen on Friday? | 周五发生什么事情了吗 |
[01:25] | No, I was just wondering what you did. | 没有 我就是想问问你做什么了 |
[01:36] | I think that maybe | 我觉得约纳斯那天 |
[01:38] | Jonas was with Ingrid. | 好像和英格丽在一起 |
[01:41] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 |
[01:42] | Do you know anything about it? | 你知道什么吗 |
[01:44] | No. | 不知道 |
[01:45] | Why do you think so? | 为什么这样想 |
[01:48] | I talked on the phone with him | 我给他打电话的时候 |
[01:49] | and heard her voice in the background. | 听到了她的声音 |
[01:51] | Did you ask him? | 你问过他吗 |
[01:53] | Yeah, but he said it was his sister. | 问了 但是他说那是他姐姐 |
[01:56] | – Maybe it was. – Uh, | -可能真的是啊 -呃 |
[01:57] | I know Ingrid’s voice. | 我听得出英格丽的声音 |
[02:00] | We were best friends since we were four. | 从四岁起我们就是最好的朋友了 |
[02:06] | Say that to him. | 把这些话说给他听 |
[02:09] | I did, but | 我说了 但 |
[02:10] | he got really mad and said that I didn’t trust him. | 他很生气 说我不信任他 |
[02:19] | Eva, | 伊娃 |
[02:21] | why are you with him? | 你为什么和他在一起 |
[02:25] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:26] | Jonas is my bro, | 约纳斯是我的兄弟 |
[02:29] | but why are you with someone | 但是你为什么要和 |
[02:31] | that you don’t trust? | 你不信任的人在一起 |
[02:36] | So… . | 所以 |
[02:39] | do you think I should trust him? | 你认为我应该相信他 |
[02:42] | Or you could go for option three. | 或者你有第三个选择 |
[02:47] | You could ask Ingrid. | 去问问英格丽 |
[02:57] | 14:15 | 星期一 |
[03:00] | I’ll soon meet William again. | 很快我就会再见到威廉的 |
[03:03] | I think we have something going on, | 我觉得我们俩之间是来电的 |
[03:06] | but the age difference is quite sick. | 但是年龄差太烦了 |
[03:09] | There can really be something between us. | 我们俩真的很有可能在一起 |
[03:13] | He said he thinks I’m really special. | 他说过我很特别 |
[03:17] | And I’m ready for it. | 我也准备好了 |
[03:21] | Did I tell you I had an orgasm? | 我和你说过我高潮了吗 |
[03:25] | How was that? | 感觉怎么样 |
[03:28] | It was a bit like a sneeze. | 感觉有点像打喷嚏 |
[03:30] | Just down there. | 下面那里 |
[03:32] | Like a sneeze? | 像打喷嚏 |
[03:34] | Hm-hm. | 嗯哼 |
[03:37] | I think I know why everyone got an orgasm with him. | 我知道为什么每个人和他做爱都能高潮了 |
[03:42] | Yeah, why is that? | 为什么啊 |
[03:45] | Because he was really big. | 因为他那个真的很大 |
[03:47] | You can’t go around telling people about his dick. | 你不能到处和别人说他的鸡鸡 |
[03:50] | – Why not? – Hello?!! | -为什么不行 -哈喽 |
[03:53] | You’re asking why you can’t tell people | 你是在问我为什么你不能和人们谈论 |
[03:55] | about his most vulnerable body part? | 他身体最脆弱的部位吗 |
[03:57] | Firstly, that body part wasn’t that vulnerable. | 首先 那个部位没有那么脆弱 |
[04:02] | And secondly, he’ll surely talk | 其次 他肯定会 |
[04:04] | about my body to his friends. | 和他的朋友们谈论我的身体 |
[04:07] | Girls should also be able to do that. | 女孩应该也可以这么做 |
[04:10] | I support equality and feminism. | 我支持平等主义和女权主义 |
[04:14] | But Vilde, firstly, | 但是 薇尔德 第一 |
[04:16] | size doesn’t have anything to do with orgasms. | 大小和是否高潮没什么关系 |
[04:18] | And secondly, just because guys are fools, | 第二 就因为男人们都是蠢货 |
[04:22] | doesn’t mean we have to be fools as well. | 并不意味着我们也得变成傻瓜 |
[04:25] | It doesn’t have anything to do with equality at all. | 这和平等没有一点关系 |
[04:26] | 好吧 什么时候你心情 好了 发短信给我吧 | |
[04:28] | Whatever… | 随便啦 |
[04:31] | But it was good, then? | 但感觉很棒吧 |
[04:33] | That’s the most important. | 那才是最重要的 |
[04:36] | It was really good. | 真的感觉很好 |
[04:38] | But, | 不过 |
[04:39] | there’s just one thing. | 有件事 |
[04:41] | There’s no one who tells you | 没有人告诉你 |
[04:43] | it practically runs out again. | 套套什么时候又用完了 |
[04:46] | You didn’t use a condom? | 你们没用避孕套 |
[04:48] | – No, he said he tends to not use one. – Vilde! | -没有 他说他不习惯戴套 -薇尔德 |
[04:52] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[05:15] | – Where are those from? – Sana knows someone. | -从哪弄的这东西 -萨那认识的一个人 |
[05:18] | It’s to fetch the toilet paper. | 这是用来运厕纸的 |
[05:20] | – But I need to have a payment first. – That’s not how it works. | -但我要先付款啊 -事情不是这样办的 |
[05:23] | He receives payment from his people, | 他从他的人那拿到钱 |
[05:26] | and then you can pay your people. | 然后你再给你的人钱 |
[05:31] | But I don’t have “people”. | 但我没有”我的人”啊 |
[05:34] | Do you think MasterCard operates without people? | 你以为信用卡转账是无人操作的吗 |
[05:49] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[05:51] | – Hi! – Hello. | -嗨 -哈喽 |
[05:54] | Are you guys coming to the Halloween party on Friday? | 周五的万圣节派对你们来吗 |
[05:56] | – Yeah, maybe. – We’re coming! | -呃 可能会去 – 我们会去的 |
[05:58] | Good. We’ll talk. | 好 到时候聊 |
[06:01] | Bye! | 拜 |
[06:11] | 15:30 | 星期二 |
[06:16] | You smell like smoke. | 一身烟味 |
[06:26] | What’s up, Eva? | 伊娃 怎么了 |
[06:33] | This doesn’t bother me… | 你这样对我没用 |
[06:41] | I think there’s something between you and Ingrid. | 我觉得你和英格丽之间有问题 |
[06:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:47] | You still think so? | 你还是这么想 |
[06:49] | I know I heard her voice on the phone! | 我确定我在电话里听见了她的声音 |
[06:52] | For the last time, that was my sister talking in the background! | 我最后再说一遍 那是我姐在说话 |
[06:55] | Why would she be talking in the background? | 她当时为什么要说话呢 |
[06:57] | Because she thought it was my mom! | 因为她以为是我妈打来的电话 |
[06:59] | Wasn’t your mom at home? | 你妈不是在家吗 |
[07:02] | Jonas! | 约纳斯 |
[07:03] | You said you would help your mom with something at home. | 你说你要在家帮你妈做事 |
[07:07] | But your mom wasn’t even home? | 结果你妈竟然不在家 |
[07:09] | No, she came home later.That’s why I called. | 对 她马上就回家了 所以我打电话给你解释 |
[07:15] | – Why are you lying to me? – I’m not lying! | -你为什么要骗我 – 我没有骗你 |
[07:24] | This is not working. | 没办法了 |
[07:30] | It doesn’t work? | 没办法 |
[07:33] | What do you mean by that? | 这话什么意思 |
[07:39] | Do you want a break or something? | 你想要分手还是什么 |
[07:43] | – That’s what you want.- No, that’s not what I want! | -那是你想要的 -不是 不是我想要的 |
[07:46] | Stop being so insecure all the time. | 别总是这么没有安全感了 |
[07:55] | What’s up with you? Why aren’t you listening to me? | 你怎么了 为什么不听我说 |
[07:57] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[08:03] | Can’t you come to the point? Just admit it! | 你不能说重点吗 承认不就好了 |
[09:11] | 14:30 | 星期三 |
[09:14] | I got a glass of water and… | 我拿了一杯水 |
[09:17] | He’s a guy who only looks… . | 他是唯一一个看起来 |
[09:20] | How’s it going with the alcohol for the party? | 派对上的酒都准备好了吗 |
[09:22] | – I sent William a message if he could get it for us. – Can he? | -我给威廉发短信 让他给我们带来 -他会吗 |
[09:26] | He hasn’t replied yet. He’s extremely busy. | 他还没回呢 他太忙了 |
[09:28] | He’s in the third year, and he’s the bus boss. | 他三年级了 而且还是Russ巴士的老大 |
[09:31] | He has so much to think about in his situation. | 在他的位置要想的事儿很多 |
[09:34] | We haven’t talked properly since last time. | 自从上次之后我们就没好好地聊过天 |
[09:37] | But we do keep in contact via Snapchat. | 不过我们有在Snapchat上联系 |
[09:41] | You know what I did yesterday? | 你知道我昨天干嘛了吗 |
[09:43] | No? | 不知道 |
[09:44] | I sent William a topless picture. | 我给威廉发了张没穿上衣的照片 |
[09:48] | – What did you do? – They’re just boobs. | -你干什么了 -只是乳房而已 |
[09:52] | William likes confident girls. | 威廉喜欢自信的女孩儿 |
[09:54] | – What did he reply? – He didn’t reply directly, | -他回了什么 -他没直接回复 |
[09:57] | but he took a screenshot. | 但是他截屏了 |
[10:00] | Now listen, Einstein. | 现在听着 爱因斯坦 |
[10:03] | William is not interested. | 威廉根本不感兴趣 |
[10:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:07] | He didn’t even reply to a topless picture. | 没穿上衣的图他都不回复 |
[10:09] | In “The Game” it says that boys | 《把妹达人》说男生 |
[10:12] | don’t reply to make girls more interested. | 不回复就是为了吊着女生 |
[10:16] | If I were you, I would put down “The Game” | 如果我是你 我就不会再看《把妹达人》了 |
[10:18] | and start reading “He’s Just Not That Into You”. | 而是开始看《其实他没有那么喜欢你》 |
[10:24] | Why are you always so mean? | 你怎么总是这么刻薄 |
[10:36] | Hello?! | 怎么了 |
[10:38] | We are her friends. | 我们是她朋友 |
[10:40] | If we don’t tell her the truth, who will? | 如果我们都不告诉她真相 谁还会啊 |
[10:43] | She’s sending topless pictures to a guy | 她给一个骗她上床的男生 |
[10:47] | who is lying to sleep with her. | 发没穿上衣的图 |
[10:49] | – That’s mean! – You don’t know if he’s lying! | -那个男人才刻薄呢 -你并不知道他是不是在撒谎 |
[10:52] | He doesn’t really seem like the most trustworthy guy. | 他看起来不像那种值得信任的男生 |
[10:57] | I mean that you can’t just claim | 我是说 你不能没有证据 |
[10:59] | people are lying without having proof. | 就随便指责别人撒谎 |
[11:02] | Sometimes you have to trust people. | 有些时候你得信任别人 |
[11:04] | Everyone knows that guys lie. | 所有人都知道男生会撒谎 |
[11:06] | – And how do you know that? – Their stories are inconsistent. | -那你又怎么知道的 -他们的故事前后不一 |
[11:10] | They get mad when you ask. | 你一问他们 他们还生气 |
[11:12] | Afterwards, they get a bad conscience… | 然后他们就会良心不安 |
[11:14] | … and they start drowning you in compliments. | 然后就开始用恭维的话淹没你 |
[11:17] | Believe me, just wait and see. | 相信我 走着瞧 |
[11:20] | William will break her heart. | 威廉会伤了她的心的 |
[11:27] | 20:30 | 星期五 |
[12:23] | 你知道你是全世界最酷最 好、最辣、最有趣的女生 吗?我爱你 (亲亲) | |
[12:49] | Were you with Jonas last Friday? | 你上周五是不是和约纳斯在一起 |
[12:50] | – Hi, Eva. – Just answer me. | -你好呀 伊娃 -回答我 |
[12:54] | Last Friday? | 上周五吗 |
[12:57] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[12:58] | Yeah, I was with Jonas. | 是的 我是和约纳斯在一起 |
[13:03] | Oh, he didn’t tell you? | 哦 他没告诉你吗 |
[13:08] | Oops. | 糟了 |
[13:09] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[13:11] | No, fuck you Eva. Fuck you! | 不 去你妈 伊娃 去你妈 |
[13:35] | 我跟英格丽谈过了 她什么都告诉我了! | |
[14:11] | You’re sitting here? | 你就坐这里吗 |
[14:15] | I’m sitting here. | 我是坐这里 |
[14:18] | Someone’s obviously trying to reach you. | 看来有人想联系你 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:21] | 约纳斯 来电 | |
[14:23] | Who is Jonas? | 约纳斯是谁 |
[14:26] | My boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[14:28] | Or, eh… | 或者 呃 |
[14:31] | You don’t know if he’s your boyfriend? | 你不知道他是不是你男朋友 |
[14:33] | He is my boyfriend, it’s just that… | 他是我男朋友 只是 |
[14:37] | We’re having a fight. | 我们在吵架 |
[14:44] | Hey, you… | 嗨 你 |
[14:49] | Fuck him. | 去他的吧 |
[14:54] | If he makes such a nice girl cry, fuck him. | 如果他让你这么好的姑娘哭了 那就去他的吧 |
[15:29] | This can’t happen. | 不能这样 |
[15:34] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[15:37] | What are you guys doing? | 你俩干什么呢 |
[15:39] | Eva’s fighting with her boyfriend. | 伊娃在和她男朋友吵架 |
[15:43] | Have you greeted Eva? | 你见过伊娃吗 |
[15:47] | Eva, this is Iben. | 伊娃 这是伊本 |
[15:49] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[15:53] | You shouldn’t be talking to me. | 你不应’跟我说 |
[15:55] | Iben’s really good with boyfriend trouble. | 伊本才是很会解决和男朋友麻烦的那个 |
[15:58] | – She’s fighting with her boyfriend. – Ah, poor you. | 她在和她男朋友吵架 – 啊 小可怜 |
[16:04] | I’ll give you two some time. | 你们俩谈谈吧 |
[16:11] | I’m fine, really. You don’t need to… . | 我没事 真的 你不用 |
[16:15] | Believe me, I know what it’s like. | 相信我 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[16:18] | You’re a first year. When people try to figure out who they are, | 你才上一年级 当人们想要努力搞清楚自己是谁的时候 |
[16:23] | they change a lot. | 他们会变很多 |
[16:26] | People might not be the way you thought they were. | 而且他们可能不是你想象中的那样 |
[16:31] | The same goes for boyfriends. | 男朋友也一样 |
[16:34] | When I was in the first year my boyfriend was an asshole. | 我上一年级的时候我男朋友是个混蛋 |
[16:38] | He cheated five times without me knowing about it. | 他背着我偷吃了五次 我还都不知道 |
[16:46] | It gets better when you get older. | 你年龄越大 情况就会越好的 |
[16:48] | It’s going really well between me and Christoffer, | 现在我和克里斯托弗就挺好的 |
[16:51] | because third year guys are mature. | 因为三年级大家都成熟了 |
[16:53] | We can talk about everything, and I trust him 110%. | 我们什么都聊 而且我110%信任他 |
[16:58] | You’ll get a more mature relationship, if you know what I mean. | 你的恋爱关系会越来越成熟 你懂我吧 |
[17:05] | Are you also in the third year? | 你也上三年级 |
[17:08] | No, second. But a lot happens | 不 二年级 但是从一年级到二年级 |
[17:10] | from your first to your second year. | 会发生很多事情 |
[17:13] | Don’t take relationships so seriously. | 别把恋爱关系看得太认真 |
[17:17] | Think of it as something temporary. | 把它看做暂时的 |
[17:19] | Don’t let him stand in your way. | 别让他碍你事 |
[17:22] | It’s Halloween! There’s a really cool party here. | 现在可是万圣节 有个很棒的派对 |
[17:25] | And you’re sitting here like a sad ballerina. | 而你却像个可悲的芭蕾舞者一样坐在这儿 |
[17:30] | Don’t you agree? | 我说的对吗 |
[17:34] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s have an awesome time. | 来吧 我们走 出去大玩特玩 |
[17:37] | Thanks, you’re really kind… | 谢谢 你人真好 |
[17:40] | But I don’t feel too good, | 但是我感觉不太好 |
[17:43] | so I think I might go home. | 所以我想我要回家了 |
[17:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:48] | Really sure? | 真的确定吗 |
[17:51] | It’ll get better. | 会变好的 |
[18:33] | 21:42.5 | 星期五 |
[19:12] | Black Swan? | 黑天鹅 |
[19:41] | I can’t handle us breaking up. | 我不能接受我们分手 |
[19:52] | The thing is that Ingrid’s brother is a dealer. | 是这样的 英格丽的哥哥是个贩子 |
[19:58] | – Dealer of what? – Greens. | -什么贩子 -k他命 |
[20:03] | Have you started smoking marijuana? | 你开始抽大麻 |
[20:05] | Huh? | 哈 |
[20:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:11] | You’re reacting as if it was heroin. | 你反应得好像跟我吸海洛因似的 |
[20:15] | Marijuana is a drug. | 大麻是毒品 |
[20:17] | – So you think it’s equally dangerous as heroin? – Yes! | -所以你就觉得就海洛因一样危险吗 -是啊 |
[20:27] | I was at Ingrid’s brother’s place to buy stuff. | 我就是去英格丽的哥哥那儿买这些东西而已 |
[20:31] | Ingrid showed up. But she lives there, | 然后英格丽就出现了 但是她住那儿啊 |
[20:34] | so I couldn’t say anything to you. | 所以我也没法跟你说 |
[20:40] | Why didn’t you say anything to me? | 你为什么不跟我说呢 |
[20:42] | Seriously? Did you see your reaction just now? | 认真的吗 看看你刚刚什么反应 |
[20:52] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[20:53] | my point is that there’s nothing between me and Ingrid. | 我就是想说 我和英格丽什么都没有 |
[20:58] | And there never will be anything, either. | 而且永远也不会有 |
[21:03] | It was really dumb of me to lie. | 我撒谎真是太蠢了 |
[21:07] | The fact that you believe there was… | 但你竟然会认为我和她有事 |
[21:10] | That really hurt me. | 太伤我的心了 |
[21:14] | Because I trust you 100%. | 因为我100%相信你 |
[21:18] | You have to start trusting me. | 你也得开始信任我啊 |
[21:28] | I would never do anything | 我不会做任何会 |
[21:32] | that could destroy us. | 破坏我们感情的事 |
[21:38] | Because it’s us. | 因为是我们在一起啊 |
[21:45] | Right? | 是吧 |
[21:55] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |