时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We got any word on Street? | 斯特里特有消息吗 |
[00:03] | I tried his cell three times, but he’s not picking up. | 我打了他几次电话 他没接 |
[00:05] | You probably already know, but I lied. | 我估计你已经知道了 我骗了你 |
[00:07] | You’re off SWAT. You report to patrol duty tomorrow. | 你被开除出反恐特警队了 明天就去巡逻队报道 |
[00:09] | We hold each other’s lives out there, | 在执勤时 我们把性命交于彼此手中 |
[00:12] | and I need to see that Street gets that. | 我要知道斯特里特明白这一点 |
[00:14] | Nia Wells. | 尼娅·威尔斯 |
[00:15] | Daniel Harrelson. They call me Hondo though. | 丹尼尔·哈里森 不过他们都叫我洪都 |
[00:17] | – You’re a prosecutor, huh? – Deputy D.A. | -你是检察官 -副地区检察官 |
[00:20] | – How long you two been married? – Actually, getting divorced. | -你们俩结婚多久了 -其实我们在办离婚 |
[00:23] | It’s funny, you know, when something like this happens, | 有趣的是发生这种事的时候 |
[00:25] | it changes how you look at things. | 改变了人看待事情的方式 |
[00:26] | My son Darryl, he’s in trouble, | 我儿子达瑞尔 他有麻烦了 |
[00:28] | and I can’t get through to the boy. | 我接触不到那孩子 |
[00:30] | Darryl’s more like you, man. He’s a thinker. | 达瑞尔更像你 兄弟 他很有想法 |
[00:32] | But he got other options in life. | 但他的人生还有其他选择 |
[00:34] | Your auntie up north, | 你姑姑住在北边 |
[00:35] | she’d be willing to let you go stay with her for a while. | 她愿意让你和她待一段时间 |
[00:38] | Ela? | 埃拉 |
[00:41] | Ela? | 埃拉 |
[00:42] | Ela? | 埃拉 |
[00:48] | Ela? | 埃拉 |
[01:22] | – You got plates? – Got it. | -看清车牌了吗 -看清了 |
[01:24] | Adam 13 to dispatch. Be advised | A13呼叫调度 请注意 |
[01:26] | of a late model blue sedan heading southbound | 一辆从巴伦西亚社区 |
[01:28] | from our location on Valencia. | 我们所在的位置向南开走的蓝色轿车 |
[01:30] | Plates are 3-4-0- | 车牌号为340 |
[01:32] | DEG David-Elle-Gray. | |
[01:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:45] | I got a peek inside. Two guys armed with shotguns. | 我看了一眼房子里面 两名携有霰弹枪的嫌犯 |
[01:47] | Adam 13, requesting backup. | A13 要求支援 |
[01:49] | I have two suspects armed with shotguns. | 这里有两名手持霰弹枪的嫌犯 |
[01:51] | We got to go in. | 我们得进去 |
[01:52] | No. More officers are on the way. | 不行 支援马上就到了 |
[01:53] | This girl needs our help. | 这个女孩需要我们的帮助 |
[01:55] | Right now. | 现在 |
[01:59] | We can breach from the one side, | 我们可以从一边破门而入 |
[02:00] | make a limited penetration entry, | 不过分深入 |
[02:02] | – get her out of there. – Limited penetra… | -带她离开 -不过分深入… |
[02:03] | I don’t speak SWAT, man. | 我听不懂特警队的话 伙计 |
[02:05] | Fine. Just follow me. | 好吧 跟着我就行了 |
[02:06] | Standard procedure. | 标准程序 |
[02:17] | Hey. Come here. | 过来 |
[02:19] | Come here. Come here, honey. Come on. | 过来 过来 亲爱的 过来 |
[02:21] | Come with me. Come with me. It’s okay. | 跟我走 跟我走 没事的 |
[02:22] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[02:24] | Come on. | 快走 |
[02:34] | The call came from Adam 13. | 呼救的是A13 |
[02:35] | That’s Street and his partner. | 那是斯特里特和他的搭档 |
[02:41] | All right, we’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[02:43] | All right, you know your assignments. | 好 都知道各自的任务了 |
[02:56] | Luca, Tan, two side. Beni, Chris, four side. | 卢卡 谭 东侧 本尼 克里斯 西侧 |
[03:06] | Metro SWAT! | 市特警队 |
[03:12] | – You good? – We’re good. We’re good. | -你没事吧 -我们没事 没事 |
[03:23] | Gun! Gun! Gun! | 有枪 有枪 有枪 |
[03:24] | Suspects heavily armed! | 嫌犯全副武装 |
[03:26] | – Let me help. Let me help. – No. | -让我帮忙 让我帮忙 -不行 |
[03:28] | – Stay with the girl. – They got us pinned! | -和这个女孩一起待着 -我们被压制了 |
[03:35] | They also got us on the two side. | 东侧也被压制了 |
[03:39] | Go, go, go, go. | 上 上 上 |
[03:48] | Cover! Cover! | 掩护 掩护 |
[03:55] | Hey, stay down. | 蹲下 |
[03:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:02] | Move! Move! | 走 走 |
[04:05] | Go, go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[04:17] | Get to the alley! | 到巷子里去 |
[04:28] | They called in their own backup, | 他们叫来了自己的支援 |
[04:29] | moved in formation, and tactical shooting. | 移动有队形 开火有战术 |
[04:31] | And they got a bulletproof SUV. | 还配有防弹越野车 |
[04:33] | Who the hell are these guys? | 这些人是谁 |
[05:12] | A bulletproof SUV found abandoned 2 miles from here. | 三千米外发现了一辆被遗弃的防弹SUV |
[05:15] | I got unis searching every inch | 我已经派警员在毕柯–联合社区 |
[05:17] | of Pico-Union for these guys. | 紧密搜查这些人的下落了 |
[05:19] | D.A. thinks they know who they are. Agent Floyd? | 地检觉得他们知道这些人是谁 弗洛伊德探员 |
[05:21] | We found heroin and guns inside the house. | 我们在屋内发现了海洛因和枪支 |
[05:23] | It’s a stash spot. | 这里是个藏毒点 |
[05:24] | The duffel bag they retrieved | 他们拿走的行李袋 |
[05:26] | probably contained drug proceeds. | 可能装有贩毒收益 |
[05:27] | From everything you described, | 根据你们的描述 |
[05:29] | this crew has to be the Omegas. | 这个团伙肯定是金刚 |
[05:30] | The rumor is the Omegas were trained by the DEA | 有谣言说金刚是缉毒局培训出来的 |
[05:33] | to hunt drug cartels in Turkey before becoming one themselves. | 用于追捕土耳其贩毒集团 后来他们独立了出来 |
[05:35] | Unfortunately, the rumors are true. | 不幸的是 谣言是真的 |
[05:37] | The Omegas’ military discipline | 金刚的军纪严格 |
[05:38] | makes them well-organized and dangerous. | 他们训练有素 极其危险 |
[05:40] | Yeah, we just got a taste of that, | 我们刚领教过了 |
[05:41] | but I’m looking forward to round two. | 但我很期待第二轮较量 |
[05:42] | They’re led by Cano Ozdemir, | 他们的头目是卡诺·奥兹德米尔 |
[05:45] | who goes by his call sign, Omega One. | 他的绰号是金刚一号 |
[05:47] | He normally operates out of Turkey. | 他通常在土耳其活动 |
[05:49] | If his crew’s here in L.A. looking to stay under the radar, | 如果他的同伙到了洛杉矶 而且想不被发现 |
[05:51] | then he’s definitely up to something. | 那他肯定在策划什么 |
[05:53] | Witnesses saw | 有目击证人看见了 |
[05:54] | a woman and young boy flee before we arrived. | 一个女人和一个小男孩在我们来之前逃走了 |
[05:56] | Patrol’s still looking for the car they were in, | 巡警仍在寻找他们上的车 |
[05:57] | but here’s a photo of them. | 但这有张他们的照片 |
[05:58] | Probably the mother and the brother | 可能是斯特里特发现的小女孩的 |
[05:59] | of the little girl Street found. | 妈妈和弟弟 |
[06:01] | Unfortunately, she’s not saying much. Too terrified. | 不幸的是 她说不出话来 吓坏了 |
[06:03] | That mother was forced to leave her daughter behind, | 那个母亲是被迫扔下自己女儿的 |
[06:05] | so if she’s still out there with her son, | 所以如果她和她儿子还在一起 |
[06:06] | then they’re both targets right now. | 那他们现在都会是嫌犯的目标 |
[06:07] | Maybe we should start with the enemy of our enemy. | 或许我们应该从我们敌人的敌人开始着手 |
[06:10] | The Omegas’ main heroin rival is | 金刚的主要海洛因竞争对手是 |
[06:11] | the Baja Diablo Cartel. | 巴哈角龙帮贩毒集团 |
[06:13] | We could talk to them, | 我们可以跟他们聊聊 |
[06:13] | find out if this mother and son are connected to them. | 看看这对母子跟他们有没有联系 |
[06:15] | The Baja Diablos aren’t gonna talk to the police, | 巴哈角龙帮的人不会跟警察打交道的 |
[06:17] | even if it’s about the Omegas, | 就算你是问金刚的事 |
[06:18] | unless we’ve got some type of leverage. | 除非我们手上有什么筹码 |
[06:20] | Let’s get a search warrant. | 我们去申请搜查令 |
[06:21] | Find some dope at one of their places. | 在他们的地盘上搜点毒品出来 |
[06:22] | See if we can loosen their tongues that way. | 看看这样能不能让他们松口 |
[06:23] | I’ll go to court, find a friendly judge. | 我去法院 找个好说话的法官 |
[06:25] | Tan, you roll with Beni. | 谭 你和本尼一起 |
[06:27] | All right, no way the Omegas shipped | 好吧 金刚不可能把 |
[06:29] | a bulletproof monster like that | 这样的庞然大物 |
[06:30] | across the Atlantic through customs. | 横跨大西洋 运过海关 |
[06:32] | But I know a local guy does high-end work like this on trucks. | 但我认识一个给货车做这样高端改装的本地人 |
[06:34] | That sounds like a solid lead. | 听着是一条靠谱的线索 |
[06:36] | Chris and I will go with you. | 克里斯和我跟你去 |
[06:39] | What do you want to do about the girl? | 你准备怎么处理那个女孩 |
[06:40] | I’ve already called Social Services, | 我已经打电话给社区服务 |
[06:42] | but they’re shorthanded at the moment. | 但他们现在缺人手 |
[06:44] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[06:49] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[06:55] | Heard the Omegas might be behind this. | 听说可能是金刚的人干的 |
[06:57] | They might be going after that girl’s family. | 他们可能会追杀这女孩的家人 |
[06:59] | She seems to have a connection with you. | 她好像跟你能合得来 |
[07:00] | You want me to talk to her? | 你想要我跟她谈谈吗 |
[07:01] | See if she can give us anything? | 看她能不能给我们提供什么线索 |
[07:04] | Sure. I’ll let you know. | 行 有消息就告诉你 |
[07:13] | You see that car at one o’clock? | 看见一点钟方向的那辆车了吗 |
[07:16] | Driver’s been watching us the whole time. | 司机一直在盯着我们 |
[07:18] | Omega lookout? | 金刚派来盯梢的 |
[07:19] | I wouldn’t put it past ’em. | 情理之中 |
[07:21] | I’m contact, you’re cover. | 我说话 你掩护 |
[07:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:27] | Commander Bob Hicks, LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警局指挥官鲍勃·希克斯 |
[07:30] | Could I see some I.D., please? | 麻烦出示身份证件 |
[07:33] | Gun! Let me see hands. | 有枪 举起手来 |
[07:36] | Let me see hands! | 让我看见你的手 |
[07:38] | With your right hand, unlock the door | 用右手开门 |
[07:40] | and exit the vehicle. | 然后从车上下来 |
[07:47] | Hands on top of the car. | 手放车顶上 |
[07:53] | Jessica Cortez. | 杰西卡·科尔特斯 |
[07:55] | Kamile Erkan. | 卡米拉·乌坎 |
[07:56] | Please tell these people who I am. | 告诉这些人我是谁 |
[07:58] | Kamile is an Interpol officer from Turkey. | 卡米拉是土耳其的国际刑警 |
[08:00] | Consulted on a few cases I worked in Hollenbeck. | 她为我在霍伦贝克负责的几个案子做过顾问 |
[08:02] | Interpol doesn’t have jurisdiction in the States. | 国际刑警在美国没有司法权 |
[08:05] | They also can’t carry service weapons here. | 也不能随身携带武器 |
[08:07] | So we’ll hang onto this for now. | 所以这个交给我们暂时保管了 |
[08:09] | What are you doing in L.A.? | 你来洛杉矶做什么 |
[08:10] | Same thing as you. Hunting Omegas. | 和你们一样 追捕金刚 |
[08:13] | The mother on the run, her name is Jubilee. | 在逃的妈妈叫朱比利 |
[08:16] | Her son is Rudi. | 她儿子叫鲁迪 |
[08:19] | If you want to find them before the Omegas do, | 如果你想在金刚之前找到他们 |
[08:21] | you should listen to what I have to say. | 就该听听我要说的 |
[08:27] | You want to tell us your name? | 愿意告诉我你的名字吗 |
[08:36] | I’ll be back. | 马上回来 |
[08:40] | How’s it going with the girl? | 女孩怎么样了 |
[08:42] | Well, she’s not showing any signs of physical abuse, | 她身上没有受伤的迹象 |
[08:44] | but she’s still not saying anything. | 但还是什么话都不说 |
[08:46] | Have you tried speaking to her in Turkish? | 有没有试过用土耳其语交流 |
[08:48] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:50] | As soon as I learn Turkish. | 只要我学会土耳其语 |
[08:52] | Well, you should get creative and use your dictionary | 你该发挥创意 查字典 |
[08:55] | or your translator on your phone. | 或者用手机上的翻译软件 |
[08:57] | You’re good with kids. | 你很会跟孩子相处 |
[08:58] | There’s a real-life translator showing up any minute. | 真正的翻译随时就会赶到 |
[09:01] | She obviously sees something in you she trusts. | 很明显她觉得你值得信赖 |
[09:05] | You got to speak her language. | 你一定要说她的语言 |
[09:06] | Maybe literally. | 或许真的去学一下 |
[09:09] | Oh, one more thing. I, um… | 还有一件事 |
[09:11] | I talked to Hondo. | 我跟洪都聊过了 |
[09:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:14] | Because you won’t do it yourself, | 因为你不会自己去跟他谈 |
[09:15] | and I know you want to be back on SWAT. | 我知道你想归队 |
[09:17] | If I’m wrong, then tell me. | 如果我说错了 纠正我 |
[09:22] | The door’s still open for now. | 这扇门现在依旧敞开 |
[09:24] | But you got to show him how far you’ve come. | 但你必须给他看 你改变了多少 |
[09:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:34] | Try something. | 试试看 |
[09:43] | Jim Street. | 吉姆·斯特里特 |
[09:58] | She won’t tell us what she knows | 她要地检保证 |
[10:00] | until she gets a guarantee from the D.A.’s office | 不会指控她持枪 |
[10:02] | she won’t be facing gun charges. | 才愿意告诉我们她知道的情况 |
[10:04] | I made some calls to Interpol, | 我给国际刑警打了几个电话 |
[10:05] | and according to Kamile’s superiors, | 根据卡米拉的上司所说 |
[10:07] | she’s been M.I.A. for the past seven weeks. | 她失踪了七个星期 |
[10:09] | When I worked with Kamile in Hollenbeck, | 我和卡米拉在霍伦贝克共事的时候 |
[10:11] | she was dedicated to her job. | 她工作非常投入 |
[10:13] | Sometimes too much, so… | 有时候有点过度投入了… |
[10:15] | Well, apparently, they had to get her counseling. | 很明显 她必须得接受心理咨询 |
[10:16] | She was on the verge of washing out. | 她处于被开除的边缘 |
[10:18] | She could be an asset, but can we trust her? | 她或许能提供有利信息 但我们是否能信任她 |
[10:22] | You know her. | 你了解她 |
[10:23] | I’m not sure we can trust her, | 我不确定我们是否可以信任她 |
[10:24] | but I’ve seen Kamile work. | 但我见过卡米拉工作 |
[10:26] | And if she’s got information that can help us, | 如果真的有能帮我们的信息 |
[10:28] | maybe we can save Jubilee and her son. | 我们或许能救朱比利和她儿子 |
[10:31] | It’s your call, Cortez. | 你决定吧 科尔特斯 |
[10:42] | Every second I’m here, the Omegas get closer | 我在这里多待一秒 |
[10:44] | to finding Jubilee and her son before you do. | 金刚就更有可能比你们先找到朱比利和她儿子 |
[10:46] | You’re free to go. | 你自由了 |
[10:47] | The D.A. won’t charge you for the gun. | 地检不会提出持枪指控 |
[10:49] | Tell us where to find him. | 告诉我们去哪里找他 |
[10:50] | Let me speak with Ela first. | 让我跟埃拉先谈谈 |
[10:51] | I can’t do that. Ela’s in our custody. | 不行 埃拉在我们的监护之下 |
[10:54] | We are all police here. | 我们都是警察 |
[10:55] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[10:56] | You’re M.I.A. from Interpol. | 你与国际刑警失联 |
[10:58] | Feels like you’re doing this on your own. | 感觉你在单干 |
[11:00] | In Turkey, | 在土耳其 |
[11:01] | some police still belong to the drug crews. | 一些警察仍然帮毒帮做事 |
[11:03] | I have to make moves. | 我必须做点什么 |
[11:04] | And when you’re a woman, | 而我是个女流之辈 |
[11:06] | they call you crazy for that. | 他们会觉得我疯了 |
[11:08] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你可以理解我 |
[11:11] | You don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[11:13] | But why should I trust you? | 为何我要相信你 |
[11:16] | It was U.S. Law enforcement that created the Omegas. | 是美国执法部门造就了金刚 |
[11:19] | If we can’t fight them together… | 如果我们不一起去找他们 |
[11:22] | then I will just keep doing it on my own. | 那我就自己继续找下去 |
[11:27] | How’s your life? | 你的近况如何 |
[11:29] | You still close with your sister? | 和姐妹还亲近吗 |
[11:34] | No. | 不 |
[11:37] | I had a relationship that was very special to me. | 我曾有过一段对我意义非凡的感情 |
[11:40] | Didn’t last. | 但没能长久 |
[11:42] | I’ve also been meaning | 我也一直想 |
[11:43] | to spend more time with my niece. | 多花点时间陪陪侄子 |
[11:44] | We used to talk about this. | 我们以前谈过这个 |
[11:47] | To do this job well, | 想做好这份工作 |
[11:49] | you must put everything into it. | 就要付出自己的一切 |
[11:50] | But to put everything into it, | 但付出自己的一切 |
[11:52] | how much of yourself do you lose? | 你自己又会失去多少 |
[11:55] | My sister, Oba, said I was too obsessed with work. | 我姐姐欧芭说我太沉迷工作 |
[11:59] | She was right. | 她说得没错 |
[12:01] | That’s how I lost her. | 我因此失去了她 |
[12:02] | The sacrifices we make, | 既然已经做出了牺牲 |
[12:04] | let’s make them count. | 那就让你做出的牺牲值得 |
[12:09] | I followed the Omegas from Istanbul. | 我在伊斯坦布尔就开始跟着金刚 |
[12:14] | Most of the time, they’re efficient, | 他们通常做事非常有效率 |
[12:16] | business-minded. | 很有生意头脑 |
[12:17] | But that changed recently. | 但是他们最近变了 |
[12:19] | Their failure and exposure at the stash spot shows that. | 他们的失败和在藏毒点的暴露都证明了这点 |
[12:24] | It’s also the reason their boss, | 这也是为什么他们的老板 |
[12:26] | Omega One, himself, | 金刚一号 |
[12:27] | has come to Los Angeles. | 已经亲自来到了洛杉矶 |
[12:32] | For Omega One to come here | 如果金刚一号 |
[12:33] | and risk a fight with the LAPD means | 冒着跟洛杉矶警局做对的风险来到这里 |
[12:35] | the situation is personal for him. | 就说明这对他来说是私人恩怨 |
[12:37] | He is not leaving | 找到朱比利和他的孩子前 |
[12:38] | until he finds Jubilee and his children. | 他不会离开的 |
[12:40] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:41] | Rudi and Ela are his kids? | 鲁迪和埃拉是他的孩子 |
[12:44] | This is a custody battle. | 他是想争抚养权 |
[12:48] | Hey, Luca, you said your apartment was red-tagged | 卢卡 你之前说你的公寓 |
[12:50] | from the earthquake damage, right? | 因为地震严重损毁了是吧 |
[12:51] | Yeah, got a lot of broken gas pipes, cracks in my walls. | 是啊 很多煤气管道都破了 墙也裂了 |
[12:54] | Just when I found a place I like, | 刚找到一个我喜欢的地方 |
[12:56] | poor Duke and I got to move. | 可怜的杜克和我就得搬家了 |
[12:57] | Well, Annie and I were looking at this place, | 安妮和我找到了一个地方 |
[12:59] | but it might be better suited for you. It’s a dollar house. | 我觉得更适合你 是一元屋 |
[13:02] | A dollar house in L.A.? | 洛杉矶也有一元屋 |
[13:03] | It doesn’t actually cost a dollar, but it’s | 当然不可能只要一块钱 |
[13:05] | available for about a quarter | 但是这栋房子挺划算的 |
[13:06] | – of what it’s really worth. – This that thing | -性价比很高 -是这样的 |
[13:07] | where, uh, Housing and Urban Development offer homes | 住房和城市建设局说要给警察提供 |
[13:09] | in at-risk neighborhoods to police officers on the cheap? | 在高危社区的便宜房子 |
[13:12] | Oh, yeah, it’s supposed to build bonds | 是的 说是为了建设 |
[13:13] | between the cops and the neighborhoods, right? | 警民一家亲的氛围 对吗 |
[13:15] | Right, yeah. Didn’t exactly catch on in my dad’s day. | 我老爸那个时代这玩意儿还没流行起来 |
[13:18] | Yeah, but Captain Cortez’s proposals have brought it back. | 是 但科尔特斯队长提出要恢复这个政策 |
[13:20] | Always thought I’d wait till I got married to buy a home. | 我一直觉得我会等到要结婚了再买房 |
[13:23] | But… moving from apartment to apartment– | 但是 也不想一直搬来搬去 |
[13:26] | might be time to get my own place. | 还是买个属于自己的房子好了 |
[13:28] | All right, just send me the listing. | 把地址发给我吧 |
[13:29] | I’ll take a look later. | 我有空就去看看 |
[13:31] | Place is right here. | 就是这里了 |
[13:32] | This guy will modify anything you want in bulletproof glass. | 这个家伙能定制各种你需要的防弹玻璃 |
[13:35] | His name is Casino Gangster. | 他叫卡西诺·甘思特[赌场大佬] |
[13:38] | Hey, don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看我 |
[13:39] | It’s the actual name on his birth certificate. | 他出生证明上就是这个名字 |
[13:46] | That’s a Desert Eagle. | 这把是沙漠之鹰 |
[13:47] | It doesn’t even penetrate the first layer. | 子弹连第一层都穿透不了 |
[13:49] | My bulletproof glass is guaranteed for two years | 两年或第一枪保修 |
[13:52] | or one shooting– whichever comes first. | 二选一 |
[13:54] | Any of this legal, Mr. Gangster? | 这些是合法的吗 甘思特先生 |
[13:56] | The business is fully licensed. | 执照齐全 |
[13:58] | Yeah, some of your clients, not so much. | 但是你的一些顾客好像不怎么正派 |
[14:01] | All right, Chastity, | 好吧 贞洁女 |
[14:02] | you’re up. | 该你了 |
[14:03] | Seriously? You test bulletproof glass | 真的假的 你这么检测防弹玻璃 |
[14:05] | by shooting at women in bikinis? | 让穿比基尼的女人站在玻璃后面 |
[14:07] | Well, they’re perfectly safe. That’s the point. | 玻璃非常安全 这才是重点 |
[14:10] | – And they get paid per round. – Well, maybe | -而且她们是按次拿钱的 -好吧 或许 |
[14:11] | you should sit your butt behind that glass in a Speedo. | 你不如也穿上泳裤坐在玻璃后面试试 |
[14:14] | If the price is right, sweetheart. | 要是你出价够高也不是不行啊 甜心 |
[14:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:17] | All right, everyone out! | 行了 所有人都出去 |
[14:18] | Let’s go, you guys. | 你们都走吧 |
[14:20] | Take a hike. | 走吧 |
[14:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:26] | Bulletproof SUVs driven by Omegas. | 金刚驾驶的防弹越野车 |
[14:28] | What do you know about ’em? | 你知道些什么 |
[14:29] | Not a damn thing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[14:30] | Look, you want us to shut you down, | 你想让我们关掉你的店 |
[14:31] | look into your customers, | 查你的顾客 |
[14:32] | see what kind of dirt you do business with? | 看看你在和什么样的渣滓做生意 |
[14:34] | There’s a woman named Jubilee and her son Rudi. | 有一个叫朱比利的女人 她有个儿子叫鲁迪 |
[14:36] | What do you know about them? | 你知道些什么 |
[14:37] | I don’t know anything about a lady and her kid. | 我对这位女士和她儿子一无所知 |
[14:40] | Omegas… | 金刚 |
[14:41] | are great for business though. | 倒是让我的生意很火 |
[14:42] | Orders skyrocketed, | 我的订单数量猛涨 |
[14:44] | ’cause every dealer from Pico-Union to K-Town | 因为从毕柯–联合社区到韩国城的所有毒贩 |
[14:46] | is scared of whatever they’re planning in L.A. | 都很怕金刚要在洛杉矶搞事 |
[14:50] | A few weeks ago, | 几个星期前 |
[14:51] | they ordered two cars customized but only large-sized SUVs. | 他们定制了两辆车 都只要大型SUV |
[14:55] | Omegas… | 金刚 |
[14:56] | never make transactions in person. | 他们从来不亲自出面交易 |
[14:58] | They wouldn’t even allow me to be present | 甚至在提车的时候 |
[14:59] | when they picked up the finished trucks. | 都不允许我在场 |
[15:02] | Give us the specs you used on those trucks. | 把那两辆车的规格型号告诉我们 |
[15:06] | I want to know what kind of gun defeats your glass. | 我想知道什么弹药能击穿你的玻璃 |
[15:09] | Yo, Tan, Judge Kumi’s fast-tracking our search warrant. | 谭 龟尾法官正在快速批准我们的搜查令 |
[15:11] | Narcotics I.D.’d a Baja Diablo drug house, | 毒品调查科找到一栋巴哈角龙帮的用来制毒的房子 |
[15:14] | and they got a few buyers over there. | 那里还有一些买家 |
[15:15] | Once the warrant’s ready, I’m gonna send it to you | 搜查令好了之后我就发给你 |
[15:17] | and I’ll meet you there. | 然后去那里找你 |
[15:18] | Yeah, good. | 好的 |
[15:20] | That’s all we could ask for. | 我们只有这点请求 |
[15:21] | See you in five. | 五分钟后见 |
[15:24] | Nia. | 尼娅 |
[15:26] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[15:27] | – Hey. – Pickin’ up a warrant? | -你好 -来拿搜查令 |
[15:29] | – Yeah. – Thanks again for your texts. | -对 -再次感谢你的短信 |
[15:31] | I appreciate you checking up on me. | 很感谢你挂念我的安危 |
[15:32] | I see not even an earthquake or a concussion | 我发现地震和脑震荡 |
[15:34] | can stop you from doing your thing, huh? | 都没法阻止你去工作 |
[15:36] | Fully recovered. | 我已经痊愈了 |
[15:37] | They put me in that new hotel up on Olympic. | 他们给我在奥林匹克新找了家酒店 |
[15:40] | Now it’s back to business on my bribery case. | 现在要继续处理这桩受贿案了 |
[15:42] | Just taking a five while the court reporter stretches | 我的关键证人做了两个小时的证 |
[15:44] | her fingers after my key witness just testified for two hours. | 现在休息五分钟让法院书记官活动下手指 |
[15:49] | Brave lady. | 勇敢的女士 |
[15:50] | She killed it up on that stand. | 她作证时表现得非常彩 |
[15:52] | Defendant is so screwed. | 被告输定了 |
[15:54] | You know, it’s amazing– nothing makes a D.A. happier | 很厉害 地方检察官最喜欢的 |
[15:56] | than sending people to jail. | 就是把人送进监狱 |
[15:57] | People who deserve it? Hell yeah. | 那些该进监狱的人 那当然了 |
[16:01] | Don’t tell me it’s not an aphrodisiac sometimes. | 别告诉我这有时候不像是一剂春药 |
[16:05] | Listen, you should stop by court sometime, | 你有空的时候应该来法庭看看 |
[16:07] | check out the trial when you get a chance. | 有机会来看看庭审 |
[16:09] | Look, uh, | 听着 |
[16:10] | I never said anything before. | 我之前没跟你说 |
[16:12] | But I came to the hospital to check on you | 但你还在昏迷的时候 |
[16:14] | when you were still unconscious. | 我去医院看望你了 |
[16:15] | Your husband was there. | 你的丈夫也在 |
[16:17] | Ah, did you see his girlfriend there, too? | 那你有看到他的女朋友吗 |
[16:20] | Blonde Amy? | 金发艾米 |
[16:21] | Eric likes to act protective. | 艾瑞克喜欢表现得很会照顾人 |
[16:24] | He’s sentimental that way. | 他就是那么多愁善感 |
[16:26] | Divorce papers get signed this month. | 离婚文件这个月就会签好了 |
[16:28] | All right, let’s move it. This way. | 好了 走了 这边 |
[16:36] | Somebody you put away? | 里面有被你关进来的人吗 |
[16:39] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[16:41] | Somebody I tried to keep out. | 有个我不希望被关进去的人 |
[16:50] | What up, Darryl? | 怎么了 达瑞尔 |
[16:51] | The sheriff told me | 警长告诉我 |
[16:52] | you just got charged with armed robbery. | 你被控持械抢劫 |
[16:55] | That you and two of your boys jacked | 你和两个人持枪 |
[16:56] | a convenience store at gunpoint | 抢劫了一家便利店 |
[16:58] | and I told them, “Nah, nah. There has to be some type of mistake.” | 我还跟他们说 “这不可能 一定是个误会” |
[17:04] | Boy, you better look at me. | 你最好看着我 |
[17:10] | New tat, new scars. | 新文身 新伤疤 |
[17:15] | When’d you get back into town? | 你什么时候回城里的 |
[17:17] | Six months ago. | 六个月前 |
[17:24] | I thought we had a deal. | 我以为我们说好了 |
[17:27] | Darryl, you were gonna live right | 达瑞尔 我送你去 |
[17:29] | if I sent you up north to live with your Aunt Tanya. | 北边和塔尼娅姑姑住 你要洗心革面 |
[17:31] | Aunt Tanya got sick. | 塔妮娅姑姑病了 |
[17:32] | So I came to visit my girl Heema for a week. | 所以我回来想跟我女朋友西玛住一周 |
[17:35] | But then she got pregnant, so I had to come back full-time | 结果她怀孕了 所以我就回来找了份工作 |
[17:37] | to take care of the baby and her. | 照顾她和孩子 |
[17:38] | And what type of job you got | 那你找的是什么工作 |
[17:39] | that’s gonna take care of all of that, Darryl? | 来维持生计和照顾他们呢 达瑞尔 |
[17:43] | Why didn’t you just ask me for help?! | 你为什么不来找我帮忙 |
[17:44] | I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 我很感谢你做的一切 |
[17:46] | I do. | 真的 |
[17:49] | But it ain’t your place to take care of me. | 但是照顾我不是你的责任 |
[17:52] | Got to be my own man now. | 我得自立了 |
[17:54] | Darryl, you are 15. | 达瑞尔 你才15岁 |
[17:55] | Same age my pops was when he first went away. | 我老爸第一次离家闯荡也是这岁数 |
[18:01] | Does your pops even know about this? | 你爸知道你这些事吗 |
[18:11] | I’m gonna keep checking in on you. | 我会一直关注你的 |
[18:14] | But this ain’t got to be your life. | 但你这辈子不能就这样了 |
[18:20] | Don’t it? | 不会吗 |
[18:57] | What up laterly | 最近如何 |
[18:58] | – How you feel, homie? – I’m good. | -老兄你怎么样 -我还行 |
[19:00] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[19:01] | I figured you might be able to give me some intel on the Omegas, | 我想也许你能给我点金刚的消息 |
[19:05] | help me out with my case. | 帮下我手头的案子 |
[19:06] | I got no connection to the Omegas and no skin in the heroin game, | 我和金刚一伙没瓜葛 也不掺和海洛因的买卖 |
[19:10] | but I stay up on things. | 但我还是知道些事情的 |
[19:12] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[19:14] | We both know what happens out there | 大家都清楚里面的人 |
[19:15] | gets watched by people in here. | 都会盯着外面的事 |
[19:17] | So I just wanted to see if your eyes and ears | 所以我就想问问你的耳目 |
[19:18] | picked up on anything that can help us. | 是不是知道点什么能帮到我的消息 |
[19:20] | Food chain remains the same. | 食物链没变 |
[19:22] | Another day, same old beefs. | 日子不同 事可还是那些事 |
[19:29] | But, uh, that ain’t the only reason you came here, is it? | 你来这不光是为了这个吧 |
[19:35] | I know Darryl got himself arrested. | 我知道达瑞尔进来了 |
[19:38] | Don’t make me a proud father. | 我这个当爸的不觉得光彩 |
[19:40] | You talk to him yet? | 跟他聊过了吗 |
[19:41] | Boy thinks he can handle things on his own. | 那小子觉得自己能搞定一切 |
[19:44] | Sounds like I used to sound. | 就跟我以前一样 |
[19:46] | But I plan on talking to him soon. | 但是我很快会跟他聊的 |
[19:48] | Leroy, he’s still got a chance to avoid doing serious time. | 勒罗伊 如果他能洗心革面 |
[19:51] | If he plays it right. | 还有机会避免酿下大错 |
[19:53] | He can still turn his life around. | 他的生活还是有转机的 |
[19:55] | You think there’s hope for him? | 你觉得他还有希望吗 |
[19:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 当然 |
[19:58] | But only if he’s got hope for himself. | 但除非他对自己抱有希望 |
[20:00] | And you know you’re the only one who can reach him. | 而你是唯一能说服他的人 |
[20:02] | I hear that. | 我知道 |
[20:04] | I haven’t been around most of Darryl’s life. | 达瑞尔的成长过程中我都不怎么在 |
[20:06] | I hate everything about that. | 我非常后悔 |
[20:08] | I always hoped there’d be a day | 我一直都希望有一天我能 |
[20:11] | when my influence held sway. | 影响到他 |
[20:14] | Like a real father. | 像个真正的父亲 |
[20:16] | That boy needs you now more than ever. | 现在是他最需要你的时候 |
[20:26] | Jubilee and her children were not kidnapped. | 朱比利和她的孩子不是被绑架的 |
[20:28] | They were running from her estranged husband, Omega One. | 她们是想摆脱与她不和的丈夫 金刚一号 |
[20:32] | This guy forced her to marry him | 他把她的村子烧掉以后 |
[20:33] | after burning her village down to the ground. | 逼迫她嫁给他 |
[20:35] | Then came two kids, Rudi and Ela. | 然后有了两个孩子 鲁迪和埃拉 |
[20:37] | Social Services was on their way here to get Ela. | 社工会来接埃拉 |
[20:40] | I sent them back. | 我让她们回去了 |
[20:41] | We’re gonna keep her in the building under our protection. | 我们会把她留在这里保护起来 |
[20:43] | That’s a good idea, although Omega One cares primarily | 好主意 不过金刚一号最关注的 |
[20:46] | about getting his son back. | 是要回他的儿子 |
[20:47] | Yeah, the male heir to his drug business. | 他的毒品生意的男性继承人 |
[20:49] | The wife and daughter obviously don’t matter as much. | 她老婆和女儿显然不那么重要 |
[20:51] | I’m loving this sexist ass more and more. | 我越来越喜欢这孙子了 |
[20:53] | Jubilee’s desperate. Her plan must have been to come to L.A., | 朱比利走投无路了 她的计划应该是来洛杉矶 |
[20:56] | hit up an Omega stash spot and then use the cash | 洗劫金刚一号的藏毒处 |
[20:58] | to disappear with the kids. | 然后用这笔钱和孩子们一起消失 |
[20:59] | Except the Omegas found her, nearly killed her, | 结果金刚一号发现了她 差点杀了她 |
[21:01] | and then forced her to leave without Ela. | 逼着她不得不留下埃拉跑了 |
[21:02] | Our search warrant paid off. We leveraged the Baja Diablos | 我们的搜查令起效了 我让巴哈角龙帮 |
[21:05] | into pointing us to an industrial warehouse | 告诉了我们金刚一号一伙在使用的 |
[21:06] | the Omegas were operating out of. | 一个工业仓库 |
[21:08] | Unis found two gasoline drums, no witnesses. | 警员在现场找到了两个汽油桶 没有目击者 |
[21:11] | I know what that is. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[21:12] | Each has a body inside | 每个里面有具烧得 |
[21:13] | so badly burnt they’re unrecognizable. | 无法辨认的尸体 |
[21:15] | Yeah, except for the shirts found with them. | 除了一起发现的衬衣还能辨认 |
[21:17] | Those are the shooters from the stash spot. | 这些是藏毒点的枪手 |
[21:19] | Omega One’s cleaning up loose ends. | 金刚一号在清理门户 |
[21:22] | You’ve seen this before. | 你以前见过这个 |
[21:24] | The Omegas torture people, | 金刚一号一伙先对人施以酷刑 |
[21:26] | then dispose of their bodies in gas drums. | 然后抛尸到汽油桶里 |
[21:28] | It’s what Omega One will do to Jubilee | 朱比利想带走金刚一号的儿子 |
[21:30] | for trying to take his son. | 他也会这样对朱比利的 |
[21:32] | All right, well, Jubilee didn’t get any cash from the stash spot, | 朱比利没有从藏毒处弄到任何钱 |
[21:34] | so she’s got to be looking to get money in other places. | 所以她一定会去别的地方弄钱 |
[21:36] | These are suspected stash spots | 这些可能是金刚一号的 |
[21:39] | where Omega One might keep his money. | 藏钱窝点 |
[21:41] | Too many to send unis to each one. | 太多了 不可能每个地方都派警员过去 |
[21:42] | So let’s narrow down the choices– | 先排除掉一些地方 |
[21:44] | I mean, just like the DEA keeps tabs on the Omegas, | 缉毒局一直在摸金刚一号的动向 |
[21:46] | the Omegas know exactly how the DEA moves. | 金刚一号对缉毒局的行动方式也了如指掌 |
[21:48] | So we need to think like Jubilee. | 所以我们得从朱比利的角度思考 |
[21:50] | If I’m traveling with my young son, | 如果我和我的幼子出逃 |
[21:51] | I want to avoid places where I can easily be trapped. | 我一定会避免那些很容易被围困的地方 |
[21:53] | Look for larger venues where she can use a crowd to blend into. | 找那些她可以很容易混入人群的大型场所 |
[21:57] | A few high-traffic casinos, hotels. | 人流很多的赌场 酒店 |
[21:59] | A horse track, a downtown bank. | 赛马场 市内银行 |
[22:01] | All right, we’re getting closer, | 我们越来越接近了 |
[22:02] | but we’re not there yet. | 但还不够 |
[22:05] | Say, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[22:06] | Yo, what’s up, Deac? | 什么事 迪肯 |
[22:07] | You remember that friend that you mentioned | 还记得你提过的那个 |
[22:09] | that was looking to hire someone to do security some nights? | 想雇人在晚上做安保的朋友吗 |
[22:11] | Yeah, my boy Dee Fletch, | 我朋友迪伊·弗莱彻 |
[22:12] | owns an R&B joint in Inglewood. | 在英格尔伍德有家节奏蓝调休闲场所 |
[22:14] | – Why, you know someone? – Yeah, me. | -你有合适的人吗 -有啊 我 |
[22:16] | I’m looking to moonlight for some extra cash. | 我想找个晚上的工作 多赚点钱 |
[22:19] | Doesn’t pay much. | 薪水不高 |
[22:20] | Ah, it’s better than nothing, right? | 那也比没有好 对吗 |
[22:23] | Everything good with you? | 你没事吧 |
[22:24] | Yeah. It’s just, Matthew’s doing karate and | 没事 只是马修要学空手道 |
[22:27] | and Lila wants to start this dance thing | 莱拉要学跳舞 |
[22:29] | which costs way more than I expected. | 学费比我想象的高太多了 |
[22:31] | And that’s before we get to the little one | 况且最紧要的是马上要出生的那个 |
[22:33] | and the new baby room. | 和新婴儿房 |
[22:35] | Being a good Catholic sounds expensive, man. | 做一个优秀的天主教徒听起来挺贵啊 |
[22:37] | – Tell me about it. – But, yeah, yeah. | -可不是吗 -好的好的 |
[22:39] | I’ll call him, check, see if he’s still got a spot. | 我打电话问问 看他还有没有位置 |
[22:41] | Okay. Thanks. Appreciate it. | 谢了 非常感谢 |
[22:44] | Hey, we still on for family dinner this week? | 你这周还去家庭聚餐吗 |
[22:46] | Annie’s hoping to meet at least | 安妮想着至少某天 |
[22:47] | some of your family one of these days. | 能见见你的家人 |
[22:48] | I don’t know if you guys are really ready for all that, man. | 我不确定你们都准备好了 |
[22:50] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:51] | But, uh, you tell Annie I’ll be there. | 不过 告诉安妮我会去的 |
[22:53] | All right. Thanks again. | 好吧 再次谢谢你 |
[23:00] | Excuse me, sir. Hey, you got a second? | 借一步说话 长官 你有空吗 |
[23:03] | Yeah, what do you need? | 怎么了 |
[23:03] | Well, you know I’m looking for a new place to live. | 你知道我在找新的住处 |
[23:06] | Isn’t this a monthly thing with you? | 你每个月不都在找吗 |
[23:08] | But I’m thinking about planting roots | 但是我在考虑扎根的问题 |
[23:09] | and I might put in a bid for a place that Deacon recommended. | 我可能会出价买下一个迪肯推荐的地方 |
[23:12] | The HUD advisory board is looking | 住房和城市发展部咨询委员会正在寻找 |
[23:14] | for the best officer candidate to move in. | 最合适的警官候选人搬进去 |
[23:16] | I’m a single guy with a good rep | 我是个单身 名声不错 |
[23:18] | who might start a family some day, you know, | 某天可能要成家立业 |
[23:20] | engage in the neighborhood, figure I got a shot. | 积极参与社区活动 感觉我能得到这个机会 |
[23:23] | But, if you could put in a good word for me, | 但如果你能再帮我说说好话 |
[23:27] | that would go a long way. | 那就更板上钉钉了 |
[23:28] | – You see the neighborhood this is in? – Yeah, no, I know. | -你都看过这个社区了吗 -没有 |
[23:30] | Normally, I’m really picky about where I live, | 一般我只对我住在哪儿挑剔 |
[23:31] | but they say it’s got a lot of character. | 但是他们说这个社区很有特色 |
[23:33] | Well, that’s one word for it. | 那是片面之词 |
[23:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:36] | When you grew up with your father, | 你小时候和你父亲住一起的时候 |
[23:37] | were you in the city limits? | 是市区里吗 |
[23:38] | No. Always in Simi Valley. | 没有 一直住在西米谷市 |
[23:40] | You know the reason for that. | 你知道原因的 |
[23:42] | Right. The last thing you want is for people you police | 知道 你最不想让人们知道的事 |
[23:44] | to know where you live ’cause as a cop, | 就是你住在哪儿 因为对警察来说 |
[23:45] | – that can make you a target. – Exactly. | -这会让你成为坏人的目标 -没错 |
[23:48] | I mean, do you want to be driving home, | 我是说 你想每天开车回家 |
[23:49] | looking over both shoulders every night? | 都提心吊胆 左顾右盼吗 |
[23:50] | No, I get it, but there’s got to be a way to change that, right? | 不想 我知道 但是一定有办法的对吗 |
[23:56] | Hey, look, I don’t want to be a hard-ass. | 我不想故意卡着你 |
[23:58] | I’ll endorse this if you want, but give it some thought. | 你要的话我会签字的 但你还是再考虑一下 |
[24:03] | You know, there’s a, there’s a saying | 有一句老话 |
[24:04] | that your grandfather taught me and you’d be wise to remember it. | 是你爷爷教我的 你最好记住 |
[24:08] | “Just because you work at the dump, | “在垃圾场工作 |
[24:10] | it doesn’t mean you have to live there.” | 不意味着你非得住在那里” |
[24:17] | Ela. | 埃拉 |
[24:26] | …Peppermint Crunch and Banana Surprise and Peachy. | 胡椒薄荷饼干和香蕉惊喜 还有桃子 |
[24:33] | I suck at this. | 这个我真不行 |
[24:34] | I think she’s saying that her mom | 我觉得她在说她妈妈 |
[24:36] | is gonna take her to see food. | 要带她去看吃的 |
[24:38] | Peppermint Crunch and Banana Surprise. | 胡椒薄荷饼干和香蕉惊喜 |
[24:41] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[24:41] | Ask her about, um, | 问她关于 |
[24:44] | Swirly Whirly and Cherries Jubilee. | 回旋旋风和樱桃朱比利 |
[24:48] | Ela… | 埃拉 |
[24:55] | See, your language skills are fine. | 看 你的语言能力没问题 |
[24:56] | You just have to learn how to speak seven-year-old girl. | 你只需要学习如何和七岁小女孩交流 |
[24:58] | Those are My Little Pony characters. | 那些都是《小马宝莉》里的人物 |
[25:00] | Well, she said that her mom | 她说她妈妈 |
[25:01] | was gonna take her and her brother to see them. | 要带她和她的弟弟去看他们 |
[25:03] | Jubilee’s going to a stash spot at some toy store? | 朱比利要去的藏毒点是个玩具商店吗 |
[25:06] | Or she’s going to a place where there are horses, | 或者她要去一个有马的地方 |
[25:09] | like a racetrack. | 比方说赛马场 |
[25:52] | Hello, Jubilee. | 你好啊 朱比利 |
[26:13] | We got to clear this location. | 我们得疏散人群 |
[26:14] | We got to find Jubilee and her son. | 一定要找到朱比利和他儿子 |
[26:16] | Move, move! | 上 上 |
[26:25] | LAPD! | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[26:26] | Put your weapons down! | 放下你的武器 |
[26:35] | They have another one of those monsters! | 他们还有一辆防弹车 |
[26:37] | We’ve got to stop them before they get Jubilee inside. | 我们得在它接到朱比利之前让它停下来 |
[26:40] | I got this. | 我来 |
[26:42] | Concentrate 20 rounds in the same spot. | 把20发子弹打在玻璃同一点上 |
[26:45] | Light ’em up! | 开火 |
[26:53] | Forward! Move forward! | 行动 行动 |
[26:55] | Hands on the ground or you’re dead! | 把手放在地上否则当场击毙 |
[26:57] | Get on the ground! | 手放地上 |
[27:00] | – Deacon! Deacon! – I’m with you! | -迪肯 迪肯 -我跟着你 |
[27:02] | – Stay down! Stay down! Don’t move! – Don’t move! | -趴好了别动 -别动 |
[27:03] | – Do not move! Stay down! – Nobody move! | -别动 趴好了 -都别动 |
[27:08] | – You okay? – Yeah, it’s okay. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[27:11] | We can’t let him get away, Deac. | 我们不能让他跑了 迪肯 |
[27:12] | – Can’t shoot him here, either; – Watch the background. | -现在也不能开枪 -看着点后面 |
[28:16] | That all of them? | 全都抓到了吗 |
[28:18] | – Yeah. – No sign of Omega One. | -嗯 -没看到金刚一号 |
[28:20] | But we got Jubilee and Rudi back alive. | 但是我们把朱比利和鲁迪安全地带了回来 |
[28:28] | Yo, Hondo, you mind if I pick your brain? | 洪都 可以向你请教一下吗 |
[28:31] | Anything you need, man, what’s up? | 尽管开口 怎么了 |
[28:33] | Thinking about doing that good neighbor house program. | 我被那个好邻居房屋项目选中了 |
[28:36] | – Congrats, man. – Thanks, man. | -恭喜你 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[28:37] | Which neighborhood? | 哪个社区 |
[28:38] | – East Hollywood. – Okay. That’s cool. | -东好莱坞 -那很好啊 |
[28:41] | Only I’m not so sure about it. | 我只是不太确定 |
[28:43] | I mean, you’ve lived in the city your whole life. Right? | 你一直住在城市里 对吧 |
[28:46] | Most cops don’t do that. So, why do you? | 多数警察不住在市里 你怎么想的 |
[28:50] | Well, it’s a little different for me, man. | 我的想法不同 |
[28:51] | That’s where I’m from. | 我从小在那儿长大的 |
[28:52] | I mean, if I was moving to a new area for the first time, | 我如果一开始就搬去了别的地方 |
[28:54] | maybe that might make it different. | 一切可能就不同了 |
[28:57] | But would you still do it? | 你现在还这么想吗 |
[29:00] | Look, I get there’s risk involved. | 我知道有风险 |
[29:02] | I mean, if I had a wife and a family, I mean, | 如果我有老婆孩子 |
[29:04] | that might change my thinking. | 或许我会改变主意 |
[29:06] | But you want to make a difference in people’s lives, right? | 但是你想要改变人们的生活 对吧 |
[29:10] | And sometimes you get to wondering | 有时候你会想 |
[29:11] | if good intentions are enough. | 初衷是好的是否就够了 |
[29:16] | But, that being said, I believe in good intentions | 尽管如此 我仍然相信好的初衷 |
[29:19] | and that’s why I do this. | 所以我仍然住在市里 |
[29:21] | And a lot of the time, I can’t do that with a gun. | 很多时候 用枪是解决不了问题的 |
[29:29] | We have Ela safe. We’re taking you to her now. | 埃拉安全了 我们带你去见她 |
[29:31] | I went back for her. | 我回去找过她 |
[29:33] | By the time I went back, she was already with you. | 但那时 她已经和你们在一起了 |
[29:35] | I would never leave my baby all alone. | 我永远不会丢下我孩子不管 |
[29:37] | I would never, ever do that. | 我永远都不会这么做 |
[29:38] | We know. A-And she’s okay. | 我们知道 她没事 |
[29:40] | Do you think she will forgive me? | 你觉得她会原谅我吗 |
[29:41] | I think she’ll be happy to see that you’re alive. | 我觉得她会很开心你还活着 |
[29:43] | I’m so sorry this happened. | 对于你的遭遇我很抱歉 |
[29:46] | And I’m sorry for this, too. | 接下来的事我也很抱歉 |
[29:47] | – Kamile, stop! – No! No! | -卡米拉 住手 -不 不 |
[29:49] | – What are you doing? – I’m taking the boy. | -你在做什么 -我要带他走 |
[29:51] | What? No, please, please! | 什么 不 求你了 |
[29:53] | Not another word | 再废话 |
[29:54] | or I will shoot him. | 我就杀了他 |
[29:56] | Jessica, your car keys. | 杰西卡 车钥匙给我 |
[30:00] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[30:01] | You’re working for him now? | 你现在为他做事了吗 |
[30:02] | No. That’s the last thing I’d do. | 不 我绝不会这么干 |
[30:05] | I’ve been trying to find Omega One for a year and a half. | 我追踪金刚一号已经一年半了 |
[30:08] | Nobody can get to him. | 谁也找不到他 |
[30:10] | With his son, now I can. | 有他儿子在手 现在我能找到他了 |
[30:13] | Rudi! No! | 鲁迪 不 |
[30:14] | – Why? – My sister. Oba. | -为什么 -我姐姐 欧芭 |
[30:18] | When I got too close to the Omegas, | 当我就快追踪到金刚的时候 |
[30:20] | they put her in a gasoline drum. | 他们把她丢进了汽油桶 |
[30:22] | And I’m sorry. But don’t ruin your life by doing this. | 我很抱歉 但别自毁前程 |
[30:25] | The sacrifices we make, right? | 这就是我们要做出的牺牲 对吗 |
[30:29] | At least I can stop a monster before he hurts anyone else. | 至少我能在他伤害别人之前 阻止这个恶魔 |
[30:33] | – Rudi, no! No, Rudi, no! – Kamile! | -鲁迪 不 鲁迪 -卡米拉 |
[30:36] | Rudi! | 鲁迪 |
[30:37] | Rudi! | 鲁迪 |
[30:39] | Rudi, no! | 鲁迪 不 |
[30:40] | – Kamile! – Rudi! | -卡米拉 -鲁迪 |
[30:53] | Should be able to track the GPS in your car. | 应该能追踪你车里的定位器 |
[30:55] | Kamile won’t get far. | 卡米拉走不了多远 |
[30:56] | She’s not trying to get away. | 她不是想逃走 |
[30:58] | It’s a suicide mission to kill Omega One. | 杀掉金刚一号 是自杀式任务 |
[31:00] | She’s planning this as she goes, | 她一直在为此做计划 |
[31:01] | probably using an Omega burner phone to contact him. | 也许还用了金刚的一次性手机联络他 |
[31:04] | Take Jubilee back to HQ. | 带朱比利回总部 |
[31:06] | GPS from your car shows it’s a few miles away. | 你车里的定位器显示车就在几英里外 |
[31:08] | – Where? – Industrial area. | -哪里 -工业区 |
[31:10] | Any refineries nearby? Or truck stops? | 附近有炼油厂吗 或者卡车休息站 |
[31:12] | You’re thinking someplace with a gasoline drum. | 你指的是有汽油桶的地方 |
[31:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:30] | Where’s Omega One? | 金刚一号在哪里 |
[31:31] | – Where’s the boy? – We agreed on the phone. | -男孩在哪儿 -电话里说好了的 |
[31:33] | I want $5 million in exchange for his son. | 五百万换他儿子的命 |
[31:38] | $5 million inside. | 包里有五百万 |
[31:39] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[31:40] | Omega One hands the money to me, personally. | 要金刚一号亲自把钱给我 |
[31:43] | Not happening. Where is the boy? | 不可能 男孩在哪儿 |
[31:46] | Rudi is inside this gasoline drum. | 鲁迪在这个汽油桶里 |
[31:48] | Don’t shoot. He’s still alive. | 别开枪 他还活着 |
[31:52] | Omega One tortures people before putting them in drums. | 金刚一号把人丢进汽油桶之前会先折磨他们 |
[31:57] | I didn’t do that, | 我没这么做 |
[31:58] | but if he doesn’t come now… | 但如果他不立刻现身 |
[32:02] | he’ll see what I’m willing to do to his flesh and blood. | 他就会知道 我会怎么对待他的骨肉 |
[32:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:10] | Please. Don’t hurt my boy. | 求你了 别伤害我儿子 |
[32:13] | This is what you do to everyone else. | 你都是这样对待别人的 |
[32:15] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[32:17] | You shoot me, they shoot you dead. | 你杀了我 他们会杀了你 |
[32:21] | I’m okay with that. | 我不介意 |
[32:24] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[32:26] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[32:27] | We have guns on you right now! Hands! | 有枪对着你们 把手举起来 |
[33:20] | Ela! | 埃拉 |
[33:31] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:33] | Hondo spoke with the DEA. | 洪都跟缉毒局的人谈过了 |
[33:34] | They’re working on relocating Jubilee and her family. | 会重新安置朱比利和她家人 |
[33:37] | Give them new identities, new place to live. | 给他们新的身份 新的房子 |
[33:40] | – New start. – Right. | -新的开始 -对 |
[33:42] | – Nice job. – Not really. | -干得漂亮 -不见得吧 |
[33:45] | You guys brought in the bad guys. What did I do? | 你们抓住了坏人 我又沒做什么 |
[33:48] | You really don’t see it? | 你真的不知道吗 |
[33:49] | Treat people like family. | 把他们当家人对待 |
[33:50] | What you did with Ela | 你对埃拉做的事 |
[33:52] | was just as important as what we did out there. | 跟我们做的事一样重要 |
[33:54] | You did what you were asked to do. | 你完成了他们交给你的任务 |
[33:56] | People notice that. | 大家都看在眼里 |
[34:03] | I’m gonna take off. | 我要走了 |
[34:10] | Sir, I wanted you to know I’m sorry about Kamile. | 长官 卡米拉的事我很抱歉 |
[34:13] | I should’ve done better. | 是我没有做好 |
[34:15] | We wouldn’t have found the mom and the kid without her help. | 没有她的帮忙 我们也找不到那对母子 |
[34:18] | It was a tough call, plus, you knew how to bring her in, | 是很艰难的决定 而且你知道怎么抓住她 |
[34:21] | and that’s what matters. You did your job. | 这就行了 你做得不错 |
[34:27] | It’s not easy finding the balance between life and work. | 寻找生活和工作的平衡是很不容易的事 |
[34:30] | Kamile obviously struggled with that. | 很明显 卡米拉就为此挣扎 |
[34:33] | The sacrifices we make. | 我们做出的牺牲 |
[34:35] | I raised a family while doing this job. | 做好这份工作的同时我也抚养了家人 |
[34:38] | I don’t think I ever really figured it out. | 我觉得自己也没弄明白 |
[34:40] | Might be different for a man. | 可能对男人来说不太一样 |
[34:42] | Well, probably is, | 可能是吧 |
[34:45] | but the sacrifices are there no matter what. | 但不管怎么说 牺牲总是有的 |
[34:49] | You know, | 你知道 |
[34:49] | the past few years without Barb, | 小芭不在的这几年 |
[34:52] | I’ve had to do things on my own. | 很多事我都得自己做 |
[34:54] | A lot of stress, a lot of mistakes, | 有很多压力 犯过很多错误 |
[34:57] | a lot of compromises. | 也有很多妥协 |
[35:00] | But trying to find that balance, that’s what keeps me sane. | 寻找那份平衡 让我能够保持清醒 |
[35:06] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[35:08] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[35:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:21] | – You talk to Darryl? – Yeah. | -你跟达瑞尔谈过了 -对 |
[35:23] | Good. All right, look, I’ve been doing some research. | 很好 我自己也做了些功课 |
[35:26] | I got a friend who’s a D.A. | 我有个朋友是地检 |
[35:27] | – Hondo. – No, listen, listen. | -洪都 -不 听着 |
[35:28] | State props give discretion to courts as to whether or not | 州检察院给了法院是否将青少年作为成年人起诉的 |
[35:31] | to charge a juvenile as an adult. | 自由裁量权 |
[35:32] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[35:34] | I talked to my son. | 我跟我儿子谈过了 |
[35:36] | He’s no Einstein. He ain’t going to college. | 他不是天才 上不了大学 |
[35:38] | Hell, he ain’t gonna finish high school. | 他连高中都毕不了业 |
[35:41] | Okay, but as long as he can avoid doing a serious stint, | 好吧 但只要能避免牢狱之灾 |
[35:44] | I might still have a chance | 等他满十八岁 |
[35:45] | to get him into the Marines when he’s 18. | 也许我还能让他加入海军陆战队 |
[35:47] | Maybe this is his best path. | 也许这就是他最好的路 |
[35:51] | What path? | 什么路 |
[35:53] | Look, I thought about it. | 听着 我想过了 |
[35:55] | I thought about when you, me, and big Darryl used to hang. | 我想过以前你我和老达瑞尔在一起的日子 |
[35:59] | Now, you realize, of the three of us, | 你知道 我们三人 |
[36:01] | one is dead, one is in prison, and the other is you. | 一个死了 一个坐牢 就剩下你 |
[36:04] | I think about that all the time. | 我常常想起从前的日子 |
[36:06] | Odds ain’t never been great, dawg. | 我们成功的概率从来就不高 老兄 |
[36:09] | Not everybody can be Hondo. | 不是所有人都能跟你一样 |
[36:11] | Look, | 听着 |
[36:12] | I tried to keep my son out of the life, | 我试过不让我儿子走上我的老路 |
[36:16] | but he just keeps looking for it. | 但他偏偏要往这条路走 |
[36:18] | Maybe it’s for a reason. | 也许也是命中注定 |
[36:20] | It’s not, Leroy. | 不是的 勒罗伊 |
[36:21] | He got a baby on the way now. He got bills. | 他孩子快出生了 他有自己的账单要付 |
[36:24] | Okay, what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[36:26] | So what, you’re just, you’re gonna give up on your son? | 怎么 你就这么放弃你儿子了 |
[36:29] | Don’t ever say that. | 不许这么说 |
[36:31] | If this is the life he’s gonna choose, | 如果这是他自己选择的路 |
[36:34] | I should prepare him, | 我就该帮他做好准备 |
[36:35] | hook him up with the right people, | 介绍他认识这条道上的人 |
[36:37] | help him survive it, thrive in it. | 帮他生存下来 自力更生 |
[36:40] | How do you measure success in this life? | 你觉得在监狱里什么样算成功 |
[36:43] | Stay alive? | 活着 |
[36:45] | Earn respect? Come on, man. | 赢得尊敬 不是吧 |
[36:48] | Watch your tone. | 注意你的语气 |
[36:52] | This is the same ghetto rap | 从很早以前开始 |
[36:53] | you’ve been spitting since day one. | 你一直就是这套 |
[36:56] | I’ve known you my entire life, Leroy. | 我太了解你了 勒罗伊 |
[37:00] | Your granddaddy did time. | 你爷爷坐过牢 |
[37:03] | Your pops did time. | 你老爸坐过牢 |
[37:06] | Darryl’s supposed to be the one to break that cycle. | 达瑞尔本该是打破循环的人 |
[37:08] | Yeah, but it’s my cycle because he’s my son, not yours. | 但是我家的循环 他是我儿子 不是你儿子 |
[37:24] | Leroy. | 勒罗伊 |
[37:33] | Darryl might be guilty, | 达瑞尔也许有罪 |
[37:35] | but there are still plea deals to be made, man. | 但仍然可以有认罪协议的 |
[37:38] | Ways of making sure that his future isn’t completely ruined. | 可以确保他的未来不会被完全毁掉 |
[37:42] | I ain’t giving up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[37:45] | I’m never gonna quit on him. | 我永远不会放弃他 |
[37:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:54] | But nobody’s asking for your help here anymore. | 但再也没人需要你的帮忙了 |
[38:03] | Sometimes things don’t work out. | 有时候 事情不会如你所愿 |
[38:06] | Sometimes it just be that way. | 有时候 事情就是这样 |
[38:12] | Appreciate you checking in, though, dawg. | 还是谢谢你来看我 老兄 |
[38:24] | Ah, here we go. | 这就是了 |
[38:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:32] | This redefines “do it yourself.” | 这里说”需要自己打理”都是轻的 |
[38:36] | I tried to warn you, Luca. | 我警告过你的 卢卡 |
[38:47] | This neighborhood got a graffiti problem? | 这附近有人乱涂鸦吗 |
[38:49] | – It does. – Well, what’s the point of doing that? | -是的 -那你这么做是为什么 |
[38:51] | Well, every day, there’s graffiti. | 每天都有人涂鸦 |
[38:53] | Every night, I’m here to paint it over. | 每晚我都来粉刷把涂鸦盖掉 |
[38:58] | – You’re a cop, right? – How’d you know? | -你是警察吧 -你怎么知道 |
[39:01] | Look like one. | 看着像 |
[39:03] | Are you moving here? | 你要搬过来吗 |
[39:06] | I’m thinking on it. | 正在考虑 |
[39:07] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[39:10] | – You ever own a house? – First one. | -你有买过房子吗 -这是第一个 |
[39:12] | – You got a mortgage guy? – Nah. | -有人帮忙办贷款吗 -没有 |
[39:14] | I’m just gonna pay cash. | 我用现金支付 |
[39:16] | I mean, it’s a good price, right? | 价格挺划算 对吧 |
[39:18] | Plus, I’ve been saving money up for years. | 而且 我存了好多年的钱了 |
[39:20] | Used to call it “screw you money” that I could live on | 我把这笔钱叫做 “给我滚蛋” |
[39:23] | if anyone ever tried to get me to do something | 如果有人非让我做违背初心的事 |
[39:24] | I didn’t believe in. | 我就靠这笔钱活着 |
[39:25] | Money to quit your job? | 辞职储备金吗 |
[39:27] | Maybe you shouldn’t tell me that. | 也许你不该告诉我的 |
[39:29] | Now, I’m thinking, I’m thinking I could fix this place up. | 我在想 我好好改造一下这地方 |
[39:33] | I could put a pool table in the living room, | 可以在客厅放一个台球桌 |
[39:37] | big screen for the PlayStation. | 买台大电视接上游戏机 |
[39:39] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[39:41] | Hell yeah. | 棒极了 |
[39:42] | I got a feeling we’re gonna be responding | 我感觉以后会有很多起 |
[39:44] | to a lot of noise complaints here. | 对此处噪音的投诉 |
[39:47] | Duke! Look what we got. | 杜克 看看我们的新家 |
[40:00] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:03] | Honestly, no. | 老实说 不太好 |
[40:06] | – Can I come in? – Of course. | -能进去吗 -当然 |
[40:18] | You know, Nia, | 你知道吗 尼娅 |
[40:21] | when I was training to be a cop… | 当我还在警察学院受训时 |
[40:25] | my goal… | 我的目标 |
[40:29] | was to help people, | 就是帮助他人 |
[40:31] | like my friend’s son Darryl. | 像我朋友的儿子达瑞尔一样的人 |
[40:33] | From what I know about you, | 就我对你的了解来看 |
[40:34] | I’m sure you did help him. | 我确定你有帮到他 |
[40:36] | Did I really? I mean, really? | 真的吗 真的有吗 |
[40:42] | I mean, you’re a D.A. | 你是地检 |
[40:45] | You know the way it goes. | 你知道最后会怎么样 |
[40:49] | No matter the intentions we may have, | 不管我们的意愿为何 |
[40:53] | even when we put ourselves out there… | 就算我们拼命争取 |
[40:58] | …it doesn’t matter. | 也无关紧要 |
[41:01] | Just more holes in the dam to plug. | 需要补上的漏洞越来越多 |
[41:03] | So? Then we just keep plugging them, right? | 所以呢 我们继续补漏 对吧 |
[41:09] | I hear what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[41:13] | You want to be the change. | 你想要成为改变一切的人 |
[41:17] | But, ultimately, you don’t know if you’ll ever really be able to. | 但最终 你也不知道是否有这个能力 |
[41:26] | There’s a quote my father used to say: | 我爸以前经常引用一句话 |
[41:29] | “I can’t be a pessimist because I’m alive. | “我活着 就不能做悲观主义者 |
[41:34] | I’m forced to believe that we can survive | 我必须坚信我们能活下去 |
[41:38] | whatever we must survive.” | 战胜一切艰难险阻” |
[41:45] | James Baldwin. | 詹姆斯·鲍德温的话 |
[41:49] | My mother used to read the same thing to me. | 我妈以前也跟我说过 |
[41:54] | We don’t have a choice | 我们没有选择 |
[41:55] | but to be optimists. | 只能成为乐观主义者 |
[41:59] | But being an optimist is a burden. | 但做乐观主义者会有很多负担 |
[42:02] | It means a lot of disappointment, | 意味着你会经历很多失望 |
[42:06] | and sometimes, | 有些时候 |
[42:09] | a little anger. | 也会有一些愤怒 |