时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I miss some kind of drama | 是我错过了什么狗血剧情 |
[00:03] | or is this guy’s default button just set on dick mode? | 还是这个家伙就是这个混蛋样 |
[00:06] | Don’t know who your new smart-ass is, | 我不知道你这新来的机灵鬼是谁 |
[00:07] | but good luck with that. | 不过祝你好运 |
[00:08] | – I lied. – You’re off SWAT. | 我骗了你 -你被开除出反恐特警队了 |
[00:10] | Hondo, this is not how this ends. | 洪都 不能就这么完了 |
[00:11] | You don’t kick people out of a family! | 你不能把家人赶出去 |
[00:13] | I know I haven’t got a chance at getting back on SWAT | 我知道 因为预算的原因 |
[00:16] | – with these budget cuts. – Buck pulled strings | -我无法回到特警队 -巴克动用了关系 |
[00:18] | to get you transferred here from Long Beach, | 把你从长滩调来 |
[00:19] | but maybe this time you can do it right | 也许这次 你能堂堂正正地 |
[00:21] | and earn yourself a spot. | 给自己挣得一席之地 |
[00:23] | Are you saying y-you’d give me a chance at getting back on SWAT? | 你是说 会给我机会重回特警队 |
[00:26] | I’m saying that I will get you in SWAT Academy. | 我说的是能让你进反恐特警队警校 |
[00:28] | So what you got to do is ask yourself how bad do you want it. | 所以你要问问自己到底有多想重回特警队 |
[00:31] | And then go kick ass and make sure it’s you. | 然后奋力拼搏 确保被选中的那个人是你 |
[00:33] | I’ll do my best. | 我会竭尽全力 |
[00:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[00:40] | we are about 90 minutes away | 还有90分钟 |
[00:42] | from arriving back home in the Port of Los Angeles. | 我们就要抵达洛杉矶港口回家了 |
[00:44] | I’d like to take this opportunity | 我想借此机会 |
[00:46] | to thank you for sailing with us. | 谢谢大家与我们一起航行 |
[00:48] | We really do hope you had a pleasant cruise. | 我们衷心地希望大家旅途愉快 |
[00:50] | Couple of bits of business: | 几个注意事项 |
[00:52] | by now, your luggage should’ve been picked up | 目前 我们的行李员还未将诸位的行李 |
[00:54] | by our bell staff for offloading upon our arrival. | 收捡至行李到达处 |
[00:57] | Also, if you haven’t done it yet, | 另外 还没有填写 |
[00:59] | now would be a great time to fill out | 海关申报单的旅客 |
[01:00] | your customs declaration forms | 现在可以开始填写了 |
[01:02] | for anything you might have picked up | 请将您行李中在墨西哥购买的物品明细 |
[01:03] | during your visit to Mexico. | 填写进表单中 |
[01:05] | So enjoy the rest of your trip aboard the Tranquil Seas. | 请尽情享受海平浪静号上余下的旅程 |
[01:08] | – We should have you in port shortly. – Take care of this. | -我们很快即将抵达港口 -这个交给你了 |
[01:10] | I’m gonna get the other one. | 我去拿另一个 |
[01:11] | – Be right back. – Okay. | -马上回 -好的 |
[01:17] | Hey! Step away from that, now. | 立刻起身 |
[01:21] | H-Hold on, man. Wait. | 等等 等下 |
[01:23] | Base, I’m gonna need a supervisor in the forward hold. | 总部 我要找前舱的管理人员 |
[01:29] | Hey. I got this. | 这个交给我 |
[01:32] | You get rid of him. | 你把他弄走 |
[01:34] | Hide him somewhere | 把他藏起来 |
[01:35] | till we get off the boat. Go. | 然后离开这艘船 快 |
[01:54] | Where’s the guard who just radioed in? | 刚刚呼叫的保卫在哪 |
[01:56] | I don’t know, we just got here. | 不知道 我们刚刚才到这里 |
[02:34] | There’s no way out of this for you. | 你们逃不出去了 |
[02:37] | I just signaled the shore. | 我刚跟海岸发信号了 |
[02:39] | The second we dock, there’ll be a hundred cops on board. | 船一靠岸 就会有一百名警察上船 |
[02:52] | Sir, I’m getting an indicator | 长官 我收到了一则指示 |
[02:54] | saying we just put out a hijack alert code. | 说我们刚发出了一个劫持警报电码 |
[02:57] | Didn’t come from the bridge. | 不是驾驶台 |
[02:58] | Let’s figure out where it was keyed in. | 查查是哪里键入的 |
[03:01] | Tranquil Seas, Harbormaster L.A. | 洛杉矶海平浪静港务长 |
[03:03] | We’re getting a coded hijack alert from your vessel. | 我们刚从你的船上收到了一个劫持警报电码 |
[03:05] | Can you confirm? | 你能确认下吗 |
[03:07] | Uh, Harbormaster, this is Tranquil Seas. | 港务长 这里是海平浪静号 |
[03:09] | We’re checking on that. | 我们正在查 |
[03:11] | Let’s go ahead and secure the doors. | 继续查 派人守住门 |
[03:15] | Over there! Over there! | 有人闯入 有人闯入 |
[03:16] | Get away from the door. | 离门远点 |
[03:18] | Stop the ship. | 停船 |
[03:19] | – Shut it down. – I can’t do that. | -关上引擎 -我不能这么做 |
[03:24] | I think you can. | 我觉得你可以 |
[03:26] | Shut it down. | 关上引擎 |
[03:28] | Go, do it. | 去 关掉引擎 |
[03:34] | Tranquil Seas, I now have you at full stop. | 海平浪静号 我发现你已完全停船 |
[03:36] | I’m initiating emergency response protocol. | 我正在启动紧急响应程序 |
[03:39] | Do not do that. | 别启动 |
[03:41] | If I see anything coming anywhere near this ship, | 如果我看见有任何东西靠近这艘船 |
[03:43] | I’m gonna start throwing dead passengers into the ocean. | 我就开始把乘客尸体扔进大海 |
[03:46] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[03:55] | Give ’em hell today, huh? | 今天给他们颜色看了吧 |
[03:57] | Yeah, don’t worry about me. | 嗯 不用担心我 |
[03:58] | Just make sure Hondo doesn’t give my spot away | 确保在我进来之前没有把我的位子 |
[04:00] | before I get there. | 给别人就行了 |
[04:02] | Hey, hold up a sec. | 等下 |
[04:05] | I just wanted to say thanks. | 我只想对你说声谢谢 |
[04:06] | – Right. – No. I mean, just… | -行了 -不 我是说真的 |
[04:09] | for making SWAT a possibility again for me. | 谢谢你让我有了回特警队的机会 |
[04:11] | Well, it won’t mean a thing unless you make it through | 只有你通过警校考验 为自己争取到回来的名额 |
[04:13] | – the Academy and earn your way back. – I know. | -说这话才有意义 -我知道 |
[04:15] | But you’ve always had my back. | 但你一直都在支持我 |
[04:17] | Looking out for me, even when I didn’t deserve it. | 关照我 甚至在我自暴自弃时也没放弃我 |
[04:19] | I mean, besides Buck, no one else in my whole life’s | 除了巴克 我整个人生中没有别人 |
[04:22] | ever done that for me. | 对我这样过 |
[04:23] | So… | 所以 |
[04:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:28] | Let’s go. Gather in the ring, everyone. | 出发 大伙集合 |
[04:30] | Nothing, just, uh, go kick some ass. | 没什么 好好展现实力 |
[04:33] | – I will. – All right. | -我会的 -好 |
[04:35] | All right, first things first. | 好了 先说重要的 |
[04:38] | Congratulations on passing your first round | 祝贺大家通过了反恐特警队警校 |
[04:40] | at SWAT Training Academy. | 第一轮选拔 |
[04:41] | This year, we had– h-how many? | 今年 有多少人报名 |
[04:43] | – 93. – 93 applicants. | -93 -93个人报名 |
[04:47] | So you are the elite eight. | 所以你们是前八强 |
[04:50] | Don’t let it go to your heads. | 不要骄傲 |
[04:53] | Because the next four weeks | 因为接下来四周 |
[04:54] | are gonna be the toughest of your lives. | 将会是你们人生中最艰苦的时刻 |
[04:57] | No joke. This is Metro SWAT, the big leagues. | 绝非闹着玩 这里是市特警队 |
[05:00] | So you can bet we’re gonna push you till you break. | 可以肯定的是我们会不断给你们施压直到你们崩溃 |
[05:02] | Better to expose your weaknesses here than out on an op | 在这里暴露弱点总比在外面执行任务时暴露要好 |
[05:05] | where you’ll have your teammates depending on you. | 执行任务时你们的队友都要靠你 |
[05:06] | SWAT Academy’s always been competitive. | 特警队警校中的竞争一向激烈 |
[05:08] | Only the top four or five usually get a spot. | 只有前四五名才有机会进特警队 |
[05:12] | This year, as you probably heard… | 今年 你们可能也听说了 |
[05:16] | …only one of you will join a team. | 你们中只有一人能加入特警队 |
[05:19] | So if you want to end up working in this building, | 所以如果你们想在这栋大楼里工作 |
[05:22] | second best isn’t good enough. | 第二名是不够的 |
[05:23] | Now everybody hit your first stations. | 现在开始第一站的训练 |
[05:25] | – Let’s go! – Move! | -行动 -快 |
[05:27] | Let’s go, you guys. | 动起来 大伙 |
[05:30] | You’re not dropping him off | 你又不是第一天 |
[05:31] | at his first day of kindergarten, Chris. | 送他去幼儿园 克里斯 |
[05:34] | Let’s just stay close. | 多保持联系就行了 |
[05:35] | I just got word something’s cooking. | 我收到消息马上要行动了 |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:42] | Something’s not right. | 有点不太对劲 |
[05:44] | They’re lying to us about why we’re not moving. | 他们说为什么船没动是骗我们的 |
[05:46] | Honey, you heard the announcement. | 宝贝 你听到广播了 |
[05:48] | There’s just some issue in port. | 只是港口有些问题 |
[05:50] | There’s a ship blocking our berth. | 有一艘船挡住了我们的泊位 |
[05:52] | No, no, no. The Internet is down. | 不 网络瘫痪了 |
[05:54] | Suddenly, there’s no cell signal. | 突然之间 手机没信号 |
[05:55] | And when I… | 当我 |
[05:58] | when I was coming back from the casino, | 我从赌场回来时 |
[05:59] | I thought… maybe I heard gunshots. | 我觉得 我好像听到了枪声 |
[06:03] | Connor, look around you. Nothing’s happening. | 康纳 看看周围 什么事都没有 |
[06:06] | I’m gonna go down to the cabin and get my sat phone. | 我到下面船舱里拿我的卫星电话 |
[06:08] | Wait. You told me that you didn’t bring | 等一下 你不是跟我说 |
[06:10] | your satellite phone. | 没带卫星电话吗 |
[06:11] | This trip was supposed to be about us getting away from work. | 这趟旅行应该是我们远离工作 过下二人世界 |
[06:13] | – I know, I know. – Remember? | -我知道 -记得吗 |
[06:15] | – Yep. – Connor! | -知道了 -康纳 |
[06:17] | The cruise line maintains | 邮轮公司能看到 |
[06:18] | a video feed from the bridge of all their ships. | 所有邮轮驾驶台的录像 |
[06:21] | This is the last they got before communications went down. | 这是通讯被切断前的最后一段视频 |
[06:24] | Do not do that, do you hear me? | 别启动 听见了吗 |
[06:25] | If I see anything coming anywhere near this ship, | 如果我看见有任何东西靠近这艘船 |
[06:28] | I’m gonna start throwing dead passengers into the ocean, | 我就开始把乘客尸体扔进大海 |
[06:30] | you understand? Kill the radio. | 明白了吗 关掉无线电 |
[06:33] | Cut out all this communication crap. | 切断所有通讯线路 |
[06:35] | That’s all there is. | 视频只有这些 |
[06:36] | We never see their faces, but they look like crew. | 看不到他们的脸 但看着像工作人员 |
[06:38] | Or they’re dressed as crew. | 起码穿着像工作人员 |
[06:40] | – How many passengers on board? – Almost 1,200. | -船上有多少乘客 -将近1200名 |
[06:42] | And we don’t know which ones we can trust. | 我们不知道谁是自己人 |
[06:44] | How much support can we count on even if we can get on board? | 就算我们能成功登船 能有多少支援 |
[06:46] | The security chief, Kevin Weller, is former LAPD. | 安保队长凯文·韦勒是前洛城警局警员 |
[06:50] | He’s got a staff of 15, but none of them are armed. | 他手下有15人 但都没有武器 |
[06:52] | I’m running ideas in my head of how we can get on board. | 我在拼命想怎么登船 |
[06:55] | Won’t be easy. | 不是件容易的事 |
[06:56] | Boat or chopper, they’re gonna see us coming from a mile away. | 无论是坐船还是直升机 一英里外就会被发现 |
[06:58] | Dispatch just routed us | 调度刚发消息给我们 |
[07:00] | a 911 call from a sat phone. | 一部卫星手机拨打了911 |
[07:02] | Guy named Connor Reeves, claims to be on the ship. | 一个叫康纳·里弗斯的人说自己在船上 |
[07:05] | Put him up. | 跟他连线 |
[07:08] | Connor. This is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD Metro SWAT. | 康纳 我是反恐特警队的哈里森警司 |
[07:13] | You’re calling from the Tranquil Seas? | 你是从海平浪静号上打来的吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah, a-and something is going on here | 是的 这里发生了状况 |
[07:16] | but nobody else seems to realize it. | 但似乎没人察觉 |
[07:18] | All right, listen to me. You’re not wrong about that, | 听我说 你的感觉没错 |
[07:20] | but we’re gonna keep it between us, you hear me? | 但这事不可声张 听明白了吗 |
[07:22] | We do not need people panicking. | 我们不能让惊动人群 |
[07:23] | Yeah, but-but somebody’s gonna help us, right? | 好 但会有人来救我们吧 |
[07:29] | You’re right about that, too, Connor, | 这个也没错 康纳 |
[07:31] | so here’s what we’re gonna do. | 计划是这样 |
[07:32] | Once we hang up, | 等我们通话结束 |
[07:33] | I need you to find the security chief. | 我要你去找到安保队长 |
[07:35] | His name is Kevin Weller. | 他叫凯文·韦勒 |
[07:36] | You keep your sat phone with you and you go find Weller. | 带上卫星电话 去找凯文·韦勒 |
[07:39] | And then we’ll get back to you. | 然后我们会联系你 |
[07:40] | All right, but, uh, please hurry. | 好的 但是请快点来 |
[07:44] | You got a plan in mind? | 想出法子来了吗 |
[07:48] | This ship, it’s about four miles out. | 这艘船大概在六千米外 |
[07:52] | That’s within range to go in with Nemo. | 这个范围可以用尼莫潜过去 |
[07:54] | Nemo? | 尼莫 |
[07:55] | Chris and I did training exercises | 克里斯和我曾经在科罗纳多 |
[07:57] | – with the SEALs over in Coronado. – But with Nemo, | -跟海豹突击队一起训练过 -如果是尼莫 |
[07:59] | you’re only going in with two operators. | 只能去两个人 |
[08:00] | It may also be the only way to get on that ship unnoticed. | 这也许是唯一能在不被发现的情况下登船的办法 |
[08:02] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[08:05] | We don’t even know what we’re up against yet. | 我们都还没摸清对方的底细 |
[08:08] | We’ll know more once we’re on that ship. | 登船后就知道了 |
[08:51] | 60 seconds out. | 一分钟后到 |
[08:53] | Captain’s staging a second SWAT team at the harbor. | 队长带着第二支特警队等在港口 |
[08:55] | They’ll be ready to fast-rope in off a chopper | 一旦事情失去控制 |
[08:56] | if anything goes sideways. | 他们就从直升机空降 |
[08:57] | Can’t let it come to that. | 不能出现这样的意外 |
[08:58] | There’s a service ladder | 船中间层左舷位置 |
[08:59] | located halfway up midship on the port side. | 有一个员工楼梯 |
[09:02] | That’s gonna be your best bet for ingress. | 那是登船的最佳位置 |
[09:03] | And once you’re on board, | 登船后 |
[09:04] | there’s a lot of ground you’re gonna have to cover. | 需要搜查的地方很多 |
[09:06] | Even though it’s an old ship, it’s-it’s like a floating hotel. | 虽然这是一艘旧船 还是像一座海上酒店一样 |
[09:08] | There’s restaurants, bars, theaters, casinos. | 有餐厅 酒吧 剧院 赌场 |
[09:10] | Damn, Deac. You speaking from experience? | 要命 迪肯 你这是经验之谈吗 |
[09:11] | I never pegged you for the cruise type. | 从没想过你是个邮轮控 |
[09:12] | Well, actually, Annie’s mom loves them. | 其实是安妮的妈妈喜欢 |
[09:14] | She got us one for our second anniversary. | 结婚两周年时 她送我们一趟邮轮之行 |
[09:16] | And here I thought your mother-in-law liked you. | 我相信你丈母娘真的爱你 |
[09:18] | Actually, it was pretty great… | 事实上 还真不错 |
[09:20] | until Annie got sick the last couple days. | 直到最后几天安妮吐了 |
[09:21] | I thought it was seasick, turned out to be morning sickness. | 我以为是晕船 结果是晨吐 |
[09:24] | – But I’d do it again. – No, not me. | -我还是会再去的 -我不会 |
[09:25] | I’ve never been in a relationship where I want | 我从没谈过这种恋爱 |
[09:27] | to be trapped together like that. No escape, no way. | 被另一个人套牢 无法挣脱 不行 |
[09:29] | Come on, now, Chris. That could change. | 得了吧 克里斯 人是会变的 |
[09:30] | Not in this lifetime. | 我这辈子都不会 |
[09:31] | So what? Eternal bachelorette, that it? | 那怎么办 一辈子做单身女郎 |
[09:33] | I-I did meet someone last week, had a couple dates. | 上周我确实认识了一个人 约了几次会 |
[09:35] | It’s a matter of time before it tanks, though. | 不过早晚会黄的 |
[09:37] | That’s the job, right? | 这份工作就是这样 对吗 |
[09:39] | – This is it. We’re here. – You made good time, Tan. | -我们到了 -你时间掌握的不错 谭 |
[09:41] | We might have to have you drive more often. | 也许该让你多开开 |
[09:43] | Yeah, sure, you tell Luca that. | 行啊 你跟卢卡说去 |
[09:44] | Ha. All right, let’s move. | 好吧 走吧 |
[09:50] | Remy, man, what are we doing? | 雷米老兄 我们这是干什么 |
[09:52] | You know what’ll happen if we lose those drugs. | 要是丢了货 你知道会是什么下场 |
[09:55] | We’re dead, man. | 我们死定了 |
[09:56] | Our lives will be worth nothing. | 咱俩会白白送命的 |
[10:01] | Remy. | 雷米 |
[10:07] | I can fix this. | 我有办法 |
[10:08] | Hey, Captain Kirk, get up. | 柯克船长 站起来 |
[10:12] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[10:15] | Turn us around, we’re going back to Mexico. | 掉头 我们回墨西哥 |
[10:17] | Look, that’s not possible. | 听着 那不可能 |
[10:18] | What I mean is we don’t have the fuel. | 我们没有足够的燃油 |
[10:20] | We only carry enough to go to Mexico and back, that’s it. | 所载的燃料只够来回墨西哥一趟 没了 |
[10:22] | Listen to me, you smug son of a bitch. | 给我听好了 婊子养的 |
[10:24] | You’re gonna call the harbor. | 打电话给港口 |
[10:28] | You call them and you tell them | 打电话告诉他们 |
[10:30] | to get us some fuel, a refueling ship. | 送燃料来 开一艘加油船来 |
[10:37] | The coordinates are already programmed in the Nemo. | 已经给尼莫设定好坐标了 |
[10:40] | You’re pushing the limits of what it can do, | 这是在挑战它的极限 |
[10:41] | but it should get you there. | 不过应该可以把你送到那去 |
[10:42] | Let’s just hope our guy on the boat does his part. | 希望船上的那个人能完成任务 |
[10:45] | Otherwise, it’s gonna be a long swim back. | 不然的话 要游好久才能回来 |
[10:47] | Nemo’s loose. You’re good to go. | 尼莫弄好了 你们可以行动了 |
[10:49] | Another day at SWAT, right? | 特警队日常 对吗 |
[10:53] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 出发吧 |
[10:59] | 30-David to Command. Divers away. | 30D呼叫指挥部 潜水员已出发 |
[11:02] | Our guy with the sat phone, | 用卫星电话给我们打电话的那个人 |
[11:03] | he’s having troublelocating the security chief. | 说找不到保安队长 |
[11:05] | We’re nowhere if he doesn’t get that door open. | 如果他没有把门打开 我们就进不去 |
[11:07] | Well, in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[11:08] | we might’ve caught a little bit of a break. | 我们可能在试图进入时被发现 |
[11:10] | The gunmen are demanding more fuel. | 歹徒要求我们提供燃料 |
[11:12] | So the captain radioed | 所以船长用无线电 |
[11:13] | to request a tanker for a ship-to-ship refueling. | 请求一艘加油船给邮轮加油 |
[11:15] | They told me they didn’t have the capability for that. | 他们告诉我他们没有容纳加油船的泊位 |
[11:17] | They don’t, | 的确 |
[11:18] | but these clowns don’t know that, | 但这些小丑不知道 |
[11:20] | and it’ll buy us some extra time. | 这能给我们争取一些时间 |
[11:21] | Until they realize they’ve been lied to, and then what happens? | 等他们意识到被骗了 会发生什么 |
[11:28] | Holster your handguns! | 收枪 |
[11:30] | Wait till you see the new running shoes | 一会给你看一下我的新鞋 |
[11:31] | I got for the race tonight. | 我为今晚的比赛买的 |
[11:33] | They’re like feathers. | 跟羽毛一样轻 |
[11:34] | Gonna cut 30 seconds off my mile time. | 我一英里跑的成绩能缩短30秒 |
[11:36] | – Yeah, they sound expensive. – Hey, even if they’re free, | -听起来很贵 -就算鞋子不要钱 |
[11:38] | you paid too much– there’s no way you’re gonna beat us. | 买来也是浪费 你不可能赢过我们的 |
[11:40] | – Is that right? – Dusk Till Dawn Relay | -是吗 -黄昏到黎明接力赛这个项目 |
[11:42] | was made for 20 Squad. | 就是为20小组而设的 |
[11:43] | You might as well put our names on the trophy right now. | 你可以现在就把我们的名字刻在奖杯上 |
[11:45] | Noticed you didn’t sign up to run. | 你没有报名参赛吧 |
[11:47] | I’m the coach, right? It’s every bit as important as the runners. | 我可是教练 跟参赛者一样重要 |
[11:49] | Second group, you’re up. | 第二组 该你们了 |
[11:50] | Be ready. | 预备 |
[11:52] | Go ahead. | 开始 |
[11:53] | So… coach to coach, | 教练之间的对话 |
[11:55] | you want to put some money behind that mouth? | 想跟我打个赌吗 |
[11:57] | 20 Squad versus 50 Squad? | 20小组对决50小组 |
[11:59] | Fine. How’s $500 sound? | 好啊 500块怎么样 |
[12:01] | Sounds cheap. | 太少了 |
[12:03] | How about a thousand? | 不如赌1000吧 |
[12:07] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好啊 说定了 |
[12:18] | Holster your weapons. Safeties on. | 收好枪 拉上保险 |
[12:20] | Street, what the hell was that? | 斯特里特 你在干什么 |
[12:23] | Is that how they teach the Weaver stance down in Long Beach? | 你在长滩学的韦弗射姿是这样的吗 |
[12:25] | Weaver stance was invented before I was born. | 韦弗射姿是在我出生前发明的 |
[12:27] | Isosceles works better for me. | 我觉得等腰式射姿更适合我 |
[12:29] | Isosceles is not how we do it at LAPD SWAT. | 洛城警局特警队不用等腰式射姿 |
[12:32] | Didn’t you learn anything while you were on the team? | 你在队伍里的时候都没学到点什么吗 |
[12:35] | Hey, Devlin, show him how it’s done. Come here. | 德夫林 给他展示一下该怎么做 过来 |
[12:38] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[12:39] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[12:42] | All right, bring ’em up. | 好了 把靶子拉过来 |
[12:44] | I mean, yeah, it works fine for him, I guess. | 他用韦弗射姿是挺好的 |
[12:50] | But… you can’t argue with perfection. | 但这精准度没话说吧 |
[12:54] | Yeah, for once you’re right, Street. | 这一次算你说得对 斯特里特 |
[12:55] | I’m not arguing. Just work on your stance. | 我没说不行 但你还是要好好练下射姿 |
[12:57] | Devlin, great job. | 德夫林 做得不错 |
[12:58] | Let’s go, you guys. Next one. | 走吧 下一项 |
[13:00] | Second stations. Let’s go! | 第二站 我们走 |
[13:23] | Our guy should have been here by now. | 我们的人现在应该在这了 |
[13:32] | Hey. Connor? | 康纳吗 |
[13:34] | – That’s right. – Confirm for me how we made contact. | -是我 -确认一下 我们是怎么联系的 |
[13:36] | I called you on my… | 我给你们打电话 |
[13:38] | – sat phone. – All right. | -卫星电话 -很好 |
[13:39] | We’re gonna come up. | 我们要上来了 |
[13:49] | Mr. Weller. You can call me Hondo. | 韦勒先生 你可以叫我洪都 |
[13:52] | This is Chris. | 这位是克里斯 |
[13:53] | You’re wounded. | 你受伤了 |
[13:54] | Doc took a look. I’ll make it. | 医生帮我看过了 没大碍 |
[13:56] | One of my guys wasn’t so lucky, though. | 但是另一个人就没我那么好运了 |
[13:58] | All right, what can you tell us | 好了 能告诉我们 |
[13:59] | – about what we’re up against? – There’s two of ’em. | -敌人是什么情况吗 -歹徒一共有两个人 |
[14:01] | Brothers. Both work for the ship. | 是兄弟 这艘船的员工 |
[14:04] | Colton and Remy Pope. | 科尔顿·波普和雷米·波普 |
[14:06] | Both armed: one a nine-mil; the other a .40-cal, I think. | 都有枪 应该是一把9毫米 一把点四零 |
[14:10] | Are you hearing this, Command? | 听到了吗 指挥部 |
[14:11] | I copy. | 收到 |
[14:11] | Colton and Remy Pope. | 科尔顿和雷米·波普 |
[14:13] | I found remnants of cocaine | 他们离开之后 |
[14:14] | down in the dry hole after they left. | 我在干井处发现了残余的可卡因 |
[14:16] | My guy must have discovered it. | 我的伙伴肯定也发现了 |
[14:19] | They killed him before I got there. | 他们在我到之前把他杀了 |
[14:20] | I’ll have Deacon and Tan check out the suspects on our end. | 我会让迪肯和谭去查一下嫌犯的背景 |
[14:22] | Maybe we can find something that’ll help you. | 也许能找到些对你们有帮助的资料 |
[14:24] | 20-David. Roger that. | 20D收到 |
[14:25] | All right, these two guys are still up on the bridge? | 那两个家伙现在还在控制台上吗 |
[14:27] | – Yeah. – So we know who they are, where they are. | -对 -我们现在知道了他们的身份和地点 |
[14:29] | Let’s do what we came here to do. | 现在就按计划行事吧 |
[14:30] | What about me? What can I do? | 那我呢 我能做什么 |
[14:34] | We can use some clothes and maybe a bag? | 能帮我们找两身衣服吗 有个包更好 |
[14:39] | We need to get forward and closer to the bridge. | 我们得往前走 得更靠近控制台 |
[14:43] | Just a normal couple | 我们就是一对普通的夫妻 |
[14:44] | taking a stroll on the deck and talking. | 在甲板上四处闲逛 闲聊 |
[14:47] | What do you want to talk about? | 那你想聊些什么 |
[14:49] | Why don’t you tell me why you’re so cynical about romance? | 不如跟我说说你为什么对爱情这么愤世嫉俗 |
[14:53] | Is that romance– | 那样算爱情吗 |
[14:55] | matching sweaters? | 穿情侣衫 |
[14:58] | What? I’m not being cynical. | 怎么了 我不是愤世嫉俗 |
[15:00] | I’m just saying, | 我只是觉得 |
[15:01] | being in SWAT and being in a relationship, | 在反恐特警队里 谈一段恋爱 |
[15:04] | the two don’t mesh. | 这两件事没法兼容 |
[15:08] | This job makes it tough; it doesn’t make it impossible. | 这工作让谈恋爱变得很困难 但不是不可能 |
[15:11] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[15:12] | When was the last time you had a real relationship, | 你上一次认真谈恋爱 |
[15:13] | one that really mattered to you? | 已经过去多久了 |
[15:15] | Bet you anything it was the job that killed it. | 这个工作会毁掉一切你重视的事 |
[15:19] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:21] | I’m just gonna spare myself the pain | 我只是不想让自己感到痛苦 |
[15:22] | and not hassle with it anymore. | 不给自己找麻烦 |
[15:24] | What about this new girl you’re so hot on? | 那这个被你努力压抑的自己怎么办 |
[15:27] | I guess I’ll, uh, I’ll get over her. | 我会忘掉她的 |
[15:35] | This is 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[15:37] | We’ve reached the forward deck. | 我们已经到达前甲板 |
[15:38] | There should be a stairway just left of where you are. | 你们的左手边应该就有一段台阶 |
[15:41] | Access to the bridge is three flights up. | 控制台在第三层楼梯上 |
[15:43] | 20-David. Roger that. | 20D收到 |
[15:48] | Okay. Thanks. That was the detective at the house. | 好的 谢谢 是局里的警探打来的 |
[15:52] | He said the Pope brothers | 他说波普兄弟俩 |
[15:52] | rent this place using their mother’s name. | 将这个地方用他们母亲的名字租出去了 |
[15:54] | I’m gonna need to see a warrant | 在我把门打开之前 |
[15:55] | before I can open it up for you. | 我要先看你们的搜查令 |
[15:59] | Read it and weep. | 傻眼了吧 |
[16:05] | That’s all right, I got the master key right here. | 算了吧 我有万能钥匙 |
[16:20] | Left side clear. | 左侧安全 |
[16:21] | Right side clear. | 右侧安全 |
[16:23] | I’m sure they have receipts for all this stuff. | 他们肯定有这些东西的发票 |
[16:25] | .40s and nine-millimeters. | 点四零和九毫米 |
[16:26] | Just like the chief security officer said. | 跟安全主管说的一模一样 |
[16:29] | Well, at least there’s no sign of heavy artillery. | 还好没发现重武器 |
[16:31] | These guys seem like small-time hoods. | 他们看起来像是小混混 |
[16:33] | So how’d they graduate to cocaine smugglers? | 那他们是怎么升级到贩运可卡因的呢 |
[16:35] | Hey, found something. | 我有发现 |
[16:36] | They were using an encrypted messaging app. | 他们在使用一个加密通讯应用 |
[16:38] | Did you just hack the encryption code? | 那你把密码给破了吗 |
[16:39] | What, ’cause I’m Asian? | 怎么 就因为我是亚洲人吗 |
[16:41] | The geniuses left the app open. | 那两个天才没关应用而已 |
[16:43] | They pretty much discuss their entire plan. | 他们差不多讨论了全部的计划 |
[16:45] | Picking up cocaine in Mexico. | 从墨西哥接可卡因 |
[16:48] | They were gonna smuggle it off the ship in the dirty laundry. | 把货藏在要清洗的衣服中私运出船 |
[16:50] | Problem is, the names are encoded. | 问题是这些人的名字是加密的 |
[16:52] | That’s all right, we already know who both of them are. | 没关系 我们已经知道这两人是谁了 |
[16:53] | That’s just it. There aren’t just two of them. | 问题就在这 不止两个人 |
[16:56] | Looks like there are five of ’em aboard that ship. | 看上去船上一共有五名罪犯 |
[17:01] | 30-David to Command. | 30D呼叫指挥部 |
[17:03] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[17:35] | All right, come on, Chris, let’s do this. | 上 克里斯 行动 |
[17:49] | Command to 20-David. | 指挥部呼叫20D |
[17:50] | There are not two targets on board; there are five. | 目标不止两名 共有五名嫌犯 |
[17:53] | – Repeat, five on board. – 20-David. Copy that. | -重复一遍 船上有五名嫌犯 -20D 收到 |
[17:57] | Where is the fuel ship?! | 加油船在哪 |
[17:59] | Look, I told you, it’s a slow process. | 我说了 这个过程需要很长时间 |
[18:02] | Chris, Chris, hold tight. | 克里斯 别动 |
[18:05] | I think we have company in the hallway. | 我觉得走廊里有人 |
[18:09] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[18:11] | What are you doing up here? This area’s off limits. | 你在这干什么 这地方禁止进入 |
[18:14] | You’re kind of far from the kitchen yourself, aren’t you? | 你自己不也离厨房很远吗 |
[18:31] | What’s happening out there? | 外面是什么情况 |
[18:33] | Are you there? Where are you? | 你在吗 你在哪里 |
[18:34] | What’s going on? We hear gunshots! | 出什么事了 外面听到枪声了 |
[18:35] | What the hell is happening?! | 到底出什么事了 |
[18:59] | LAPD! Get down! | 洛城警局 趴下 |
[19:00] | Everybody down! | 所有人都趴下 |
[19:07] | Shooter! Shooter! | 枪手 枪手 |
[19:23] | Command says three more of these guys are on board. | 指挥部说船上还有另外三名罪犯 |
[19:25] | I only saw one of them. | 我只看到了一个 |
[19:25] | We’re blind without knowing who the rest of them are. | 不知道其余三人是谁 我们的行动就很盲目 |
[19:28] | This is 20-David to Command. Is there any way | 20D呼叫指挥部 有没有办法 |
[19:29] | to get faces on these other guys? | 知道另外三人的长相 |
[19:31] | Hondo, we’re doing everything we can. | 洪都 我们正在尽力 |
[19:33] | We know they were planning | 我们知道他们计划 |
[19:34] | to smuggle the drugs out in the laundry. | 从待洗的衣物中把毒品夹带出去 |
[19:35] | I’ve got Deacon and Tan heading to the laundry drop-off | 我让迪肯和谭去脏衣回收处 |
[19:38] | – to look for accomplices. – Roger that. | -看看那里有没有他们的同伙 -收到 |
[19:40] | Sooner’s better. | 越快越好 |
[19:41] | – Who the hell is he? – I don’t know, | -他是谁 -我也不知道 |
[19:43] | but he wasn’t ship security. Black guy. | 但他不是船上的警卫 黑人 |
[19:44] | Like a passenger. | 像是个乘客 |
[19:48] | You. Get up. | 你 站起来 |
[19:49] | Get me on the ship P.A. | 把船上广播打开 |
[19:51] | Get me on the P.A. | 把船上广播打开 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:55] | You’re on. | 你可以讲话了 |
[19:58] | Hey. Everybody better listen up. | 都听好了 |
[20:00] | Your lives depend on it. | 这跟你们的性命都有关系 |
[20:02] | Starting right now | 从现在开始 我要求所有乘客都离开 |
[20:04] | off the decks and out of the passageways. | 甲板和过道 |
[20:07] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[20:08] | anybody caught out in the open | 任何人被发现还在外面 |
[20:09] | stands a very good chance of getting shot! Understand?! | 都很有可能被击毙 听明白了吗 |
[20:14] | What did he mean, getting shot? | 他什么意思 被击毙 |
[20:15] | Connor, you need to clear the decks. | 康纳 疏散甲板上的人 |
[20:16] | Our cabin’s three levels below. | 我们的客舱在下面三层 |
[20:18] | Find a closer place to hunker down. | 找个近点的地方躲起来 |
[20:19] | Just get out of sight. Go. | 别让人看见 走吧 |
[20:21] | We need to get off the decks, too, work another angle. | 我们也需要离开甲板 换个角度突破 |
[20:23] | Cortez said they plan to smuggle cocaine in the laundry. | 科尔特斯说 他们计划从待洗衣物里夹带可卡因 |
[20:25] | If we can find their drugs, maybe we can grab some leverage. | 如果我们能找到毒品 或许就能抓住主动权 |
[20:29] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快点 加油 |
[20:31] | I better not see anyone walking! | 最好不要让我看见有人在走路 |
[20:33] | Let’s go, Street! Come on, Devlin! | 快点 斯特里特 加油 德夫林 |
[20:36] | This is SWAT! | 我们是特警队 |
[20:43] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Second place is first loser! Hit it! | 快点 第二名就是失败者 |
[20:48] | Let’s see some hustle! | 拿出点速度来 |
[20:49] | Hit it! – Devlin, one! Street, two! | 加油 德夫林第一 斯特里特第二 |
[20:59] | What do you got? | 结果如何 |
[21:05] | Nice race either way, man. | 不管怎样 比赛不错 |
[21:09] | Hey, uh, you’ve been working Valley Division, right? | 你是谷区分局的吧 |
[21:14] | Panhead Motorcycle Club– | 锅盖头摩托车俱乐部 |
[21:15] | they still causing trouble out there? | 还整天惹麻烦吗 |
[21:17] | Oh, they had this one guy, Clarence… | 他们里有个小子克拉伦斯 |
[21:19] | Look, Street, I don’t mean to be a dick. | 听着 斯特里特 我不想那么浑 |
[21:21] | I’m all about the brotherhood in blue, | 我也认可天下警察是一家 |
[21:23] | but I’m not looking to make any friends here. | 可我来不是为了交朋友的 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:28] | Whatever you want. | 随你便吧 |
[21:30] | Just so you know, we, uh– | 希望你了解 |
[21:32] | we got four weeks of SWAT Academy together. | 我们要在特警队警校里一起待四周 |
[21:34] | I’ve been wanting to put on a SWAT uniform | 从八岁起我就一直想 |
[21:36] | since I was eight years old. | 穿上特警队的制服 |
[21:38] | There’s one spot. | 只有一个位子 |
[21:40] | You’re not a buddy– you’re the competition. | 你不是哥们 你是竞争对手 |
[21:41] | Do you think I want it any less? | 你以为我不是把你当对手吗 |
[21:43] | From what I hear, you had your chance. | 我听说的是 你错失了你的机会 |
[21:47] | Look, I’m sure you’re a really good guy. Who knows? | 我相信你是个好人 谁知道呢 |
[21:50] | But I just got to focus on doing me, so… | 但我必须专心致志 所以 |
[21:53] | let’s just stay opposite corners, all right? | 咱们就还是相望于江湖吧 |
[22:07] | Hey, looks like your, uh, right front tire’s almost flat. | 好像你的右前胎快瘪了 |
[22:14] | Hey. Hey. LAPD. Don’t move. | 嘿 洛城警局 别动 |
[22:15] | Clear. Nothing but laundry. | 安全 只有衣物 |
[22:18] | Let’s talk about your friends, | 我们聊聊你的朋友 |
[22:19] | Remy and Colton Pope. | 雷米和科尔顿·波普 |
[22:21] | – Who? – Your smuggling pals. | -谁 -你的走私同伙 |
[22:22] | Who else on that ship is involved? | 还有谁在船上是一伙的 |
[22:23] | I swear to God, I-I-I don’t know | 我发誓 我不知道 |
[22:25] | what you guys are talking about. | 你们说的这些个人 |
[22:26] | Deac, minivan at your six. | 迪肯 你背后的那辆微面 |
[22:27] | She’s awfully twitchy. | 她看上去非常紧张 |
[22:29] | All right. Go check it out. | 好的 你过去看看 |
[22:30] | I got him here. | 他交给我 |
[22:31] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[22:33] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[22:34] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[22:36] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[22:39] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[22:54] | LAPD! Get out! | 洛城警局 下车 |
[22:58] | Hands against the car. | 双手放在车上 |
[23:08] | Riley Pope? | 莱利·波普 |
[23:10] | You any relation to Remy or Colton? | 你是雷米或科尔顿的亲戚吗 |
[23:14] | So I guess drug smuggling’s a family business. | 看来毒品走私是家族生意啊 |
[23:17] | How’d you end up on a cruise ship, Weller? | 你怎么到游艇上工作了 韦勒 |
[23:19] | I did my 20 in LAPD and got out. | 我在洛城警局做足20年退休了 |
[23:21] | I always wanted to be on the water. | 我一直想在大海中驰骋 |
[23:23] | We are different animals. | 我们还真是不一样的动物 |
[23:25] | Last hour’s confirmed everything | 之前的一个小时 |
[23:26] | I’ve always believed about cruises. | 证实了我对邮轮的所有想法 |
[23:29] | How ’bout you, Hondo? | 你呢 洪都 |
[23:30] | You must be getting near your 20. | 你肯定快做足20年了吧 |
[23:32] | What’s life like for you after PD? | 当完警察你打算过什么样的生活 |
[23:37] | I never thought about that. | 我从来没想过这点 |
[23:41] | SWAT for life, I guess. | 一辈子在反恐特警队吧 |
[23:45] | Not finding any drugs here. | 这里没发现任何毒品 |
[23:47] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也没有 |
[23:48] | They could’ve moved ’em. | 他们可能把毒品转移了 |
[23:49] | There’s a lot of hiding places down here. | 这里有很多地方可以用来藏匿 |
[24:01] | Chris, Chris. | 克里斯 这边 |
[24:07] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[24:08] | Hands up! | 举起双手 |
[24:10] | Yeah, w-we heard the announcement. | 我们听到广播 |
[24:11] | – We didn’t know where else to go. – It’s okay. | -但是不知道应该去哪 -没事 |
[24:14] | Estás bien. | 没事了 |
[24:23] | Please don’t kill me. | 求你别杀我 |
[24:27] | Relax. I’m LAPD. | 别紧张 我是洛城警局的人 |
[24:29] | I’m not here to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[24:30] | We’re looking for the guys who are. | 我们是来找伤害你们的人 |
[24:32] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[24:34] | Get over there. Get back over there. | 过去 回到那边去 |
[24:36] | Command to 20-David. | 指挥部呼叫20D |
[24:37] | This is 20-David. Go. | 这里是20D 请讲 |
[24:38] | Picked up Colton and Remy’s sister. | 抓到科尔顿和雷米的姐姐 |
[24:40] | She gave up the names of two more accomplices. | 她说出了另外两名同伙的名字 |
[24:42] | Wait a minute, that’s only four. | 等一下 那也只有四个人 |
[24:44] | I thought the total number on board was five. | 船上不是一共有五个人吗 |
[24:45] | She doesn’t know the fifth one, | 她不知道第五个人 |
[24:46] | but it sounds like he’s in charge. | 但他好像是老大 |
[24:48] | This was his operation. | 这个行动是他策划的 |
[24:49] | We’re sending the info on the other two now. | 我们现在把另外两人的信息发给你们 |
[24:55] | That’s the guy I traded shots with up top. | 在上层和我交手的就是这个人 |
[24:56] | 鲍曼·韦勒 库珀·基斯 | |
[24:58] | Hondo, this guy. | 洪都 这个人 |
[25:00] | Cooper. He was in the closet. | 库珀 他在密室里 |
[25:02] | Let’s go. Weller, you stay with them. | 我们走 韦勒 你和他们一起 |
[25:04] | Stay with them. | 和他们待在一起 |
[25:10] | – Good? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[25:14] | Where’s the other guy? | 另一个人在哪 |
[25:15] | He-he went that way. | 他去那边了 |
[25:17] | Chris, cover! | 克里斯 找掩护 |
[25:19] | Move, Chris, move! | 快走 克里斯 快走 |
[26:01] | This is 20-David. One suspect down. | 这里是20D 我们击毙了一名疑犯 |
[26:04] | Cooper, are you there? | 库伯 你在吗 |
[26:06] | Bowman just told me he heard gunshots in the cargo hold. | 鲍曼刚刚和我说他听到货舱有枪声 |
[26:08] | Are you there? | 你在那里吗 |
[26:10] | Are you gonna answer it? | 你要回应吗 |
[26:12] | No. Keep ’em in the dark. | 不 让他们蒙在鼓里 |
[26:16] | All right, now, listen up. | 大家都听好了 |
[26:17] | I’m talking to one person now. | 我现在只和一个人说 |
[26:19] | To the passenger who’s decided to play hero. | 那个决定逞英雄的人 |
[26:23] | Let’s see just how brave you are. | 让我们看看你有多勇敢 |
[26:26] | You got five minutes to give yourself up. | 给你五分钟时间出来投降 |
[26:29] | If not, | 如果不投降 |
[26:31] | I shoot the captain | 我开枪打死船长 |
[26:33] | and one of his crew every minute after that. | 然后每分钟枪杀一个船员 |
[26:35] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[26:47] | Hondo, you can’t. | 洪都 你不能去 |
[26:49] | There’s no way. | 不可以去 |
[26:50] | Surrendering goes against every SWAT tactic we’ve been taught. | 投降违反了我们所学到的每一条特警队战术 |
[26:53] | These guys have already proven they’re willing to kill. | 这些人已经证明他们不惜杀人 |
[26:56] | Hondo, please… | 洪都 别去 |
[26:56] | Look, they’re asking for me. | 他们只要求我去 |
[26:58] | They don’t know about you. | 但是不知道你的存在 |
[27:05] | Remy, th-that’s him. | 雷米 就是他 |
[27:10] | That’s him right there. | 就是下面那个人 |
[27:38] | Come on, get in here. | 赶紧进来 |
[27:41] | Get over here. | 赶紧过来 |
[27:47] | I don’t know whether you’re brave or just really stupid, | 我不知道你是勇敢还是真傻 |
[27:50] | but I’m done with you being a pain in my ass. | 但我不想你再破坏我的行动 |
[27:52] | Look, man, we both want the same thing. | 我们俩的目的一样 |
[27:54] | And that’s to get you off this ship. | 就是让你下船 |
[28:02] | What is this? Radio? | 这是什么 无线电吗 |
[28:03] | Why do you have…? | 你身上怎么会有… |
[28:05] | Command to 24-David. | 指挥部呼叫24D |
[28:07] | We just lost comms on Hondo. | 我们刚刚与洪都失联 |
[28:08] | 24-David. Same on my end. | 24D 我这边也失联了 |
[28:10] | You’re not just some passenger, are you? | 你不是普通旅客对吧 |
[28:11] | Wait, wait, w-wait. I still got him. | 等一下 我还能听到 |
[28:14] | What are you, a cop? | 你是什么人 警察吗 |
[28:16] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[28:18] | SWAT. | 特警队 |
[28:25] | Damn it, Remy. What did I tell you? | 该死的 雷米 我和你说过什么 |
[28:26] | Just kill him already. | 直接杀了他 |
[28:28] | And I’m telling you, you really don’t want to do that. | 我告诉你 你绝对不想这么做 |
[28:30] | If I die, you lose any chance | 如果我死了 你就没有机会 |
[28:32] | of getting off this ship with your merchandise. | 带着你的货物离开这艘船了 |
[28:37] | Besides, it’s not really up to you, now, is it? | 而且 现在也不由你说了算对吧 |
[28:40] | – Meaning what? – Meaning there’s | -什么意思 -就是说 |
[28:42] | one more player on this ship who just hasn’t shown his face. | 船上还有一位成员尚未露面 |
[28:45] | And I’m willing to bet he’s the one calling the shots. | 我敢打赌他才是发号施令的人 |
[28:49] | So why don’t you tell your boss | 不如去和你老大说 |
[28:51] | that I’ve come here to offer him a better deal? | 我能给你们更好的条件 |
[28:58] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[29:02] | Am I finally talking to the man in charge? | 我终于和发号施令的人对话了吗 |
[29:05] | You are. | 没错 |
[29:06] | What are you offering? | 你有什么提议 |
[29:08] | We’ll give you a speedboat. | 我们会给你们一艘快艇 |
[29:10] | The three in this room can take the boat and the drugs. | 控制室的这三个人可以带着毒品坐快艇离开 |
[29:13] | They’ll be given safe passage back to shore. | 我们保证他们能安全上岸 |
[29:15] | From there, they disappear. | 上岸后就可以消失 |
[29:18] | How and wherever you want. | 去哪干什么都行 |
[29:19] | You think we’re stupid? | 你觉得我们是傻子吗 |
[29:21] | What’s to stop the Coast Guard or cops from grabbing us | 怎么能保证海岸警卫队或警察不会逮捕我们 |
[29:23] | the minute we’re off the ship? What’s the guarantee? | 在我们下船的那一刻 有什么保证 |
[29:25] | I am the guarantee. | 我就是保证 |
[29:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:31] | He’s the guarantee. | 他就是那个保证 |
[29:33] | Your boss stays behind as insurance. | 你老板在后方给你们当保险 |
[29:35] | Nobody on board is safe until he gets word | 在他明确说了你们没事之前 |
[29:37] | that you guys are free and clear. | 船上所有人都不安全 |
[29:40] | Then, after that, he gets off the ship. | 他下船了以后 |
[29:43] | Just a normal, anonymous passenger. | 只是个普通的匿名乘客 |
[29:46] | That’s only if you let the passengers leave | 除非你能让乘客 |
[29:48] | – without being questioned. – Do you have a counteroffer? | -下船之后不被审问 -你还要还价吗 |
[29:51] | You go on the speedboat with my men as a hostage | 在我确定没事之前 你作为人质 |
[29:55] | until I’m free and clear. | 和我的人一起上快艇 |
[29:56] | That way, I have a guarantee. | 这样我才有保障 |
[30:05] | Deal. | 成交 |
[30:08] | Remy, give the man his radio. | 雷米 把对讲机给他 |
[30:11] | Let him call us a boat. | 让他叫艘船来 |
[30:20] | How long until he gets here? | 他还有多久到 |
[30:21] | Less than 15 minutes. | 15分钟内 |
[30:22] | From there, another 20 back to shore. | 到了后 20分钟后回岸 |
[30:23] | We don’t figure out who Mr. X is | 半个小时之后 |
[30:25] | in the next half hour, these men and their drugs, | 如果还是没查出幕后老板是谁 那些人和毒品 |
[30:27] | they’re gonna disappear with Hondo forever. | 就要和洪都一起永远消失了 |
[30:31] | We’re running out of time, Riley. | 我们快没时间了 莱利 |
[30:33] | Which means you’re running out of time. | 这也意味着你没什么时间了 |
[30:35] | I already told you everything that I know. | 我已经把我知道的都告诉你了 |
[30:37] | About your brother’s friends, Bowman and Cooper. | 只说了你哥哥朋友鲍曼和库珀的事 |
[30:39] | But now I need to know who they’re working for. | 但我现在要知道他们老板是谁 |
[30:41] | The fifth person on board. | 船上的第五个人 |
[30:42] | – I don’t know. – Look… | -我不知道 -听着 |
[30:46] | …people were killed, Riley. | 有人被杀了 莱利 |
[30:49] | That means murder charges for you. | 这就意味着你还会被指控谋杀 |
[30:52] | I was just driving a van. | 我只是开了面包车 |
[30:55] | – I-I was never even near that ship. – That doesn’t matter. | -我都没靠近过那艘船 -这都不重要 |
[30:57] | You’re on the hook now. | 你现在脱不了干系了 |
[31:02] | Listen, your brothers must have said something about him. | 你兄弟肯定说过他的事 |
[31:08] | Think. | 好好想想 |
[31:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:13] | I heard Remy say that… | 我听到过雷米说 |
[31:15] | this guy was involved with a lot of other bad stuff. | 这个人参与过很多违法的事 |
[31:19] | That he killed people before. | 他以前杀过人 |
[31:22] | I know Colton was scared of him. | 我知道科尔顿害怕他 |
[31:24] | Really scared. | 特别害怕 |
[31:26] | He said if anything went wrong, we’d all be dead. | 他说如果出了什么事 我们谁都活不了 |
[31:31] | I swear, | 我发誓 |
[31:32] | – that’s all that I know. – Luca! | -我只知道这些 -卢卡 |
[31:35] | Luca, couple hours till dusk. | 卢卡 还有几个小时就黄昏了 |
[31:37] | You know what that means. | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[31:39] | Dusk Till Dawn Relay. | 黄昏到黎明接力赛 |
[31:41] | – Get the connection there? – Yeah, | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[31:43] | – Mumford, I get it, all right? – I was just thinking that | -玛福德 我懂了行吗 -我只是在想 |
[31:45] | if I were you, I’d be a little worried that Hondo and Deacon | 如果我是你 我会有点担心洪都 迪肯 |
[31:48] | and Chris are not gonna make it back in time, so, | 还有克里斯可能不能按时回来 所以 |
[31:51] | if you want to pay me 70 cents on the dollar now… | 如果你想现在给我钱的话 可以打七折 |
[31:53] | Come on, man. You can’t hold me | 拜托 我的队友还在出任务 |
[31:54] | to a bet if my team’s out on a call. | 你不能现在和我打赌 |
[31:56] | Well, Tan’s still here, right? | 谭还在呢 |
[31:57] | What, he’s gonna run it by himself? | 什么 他自己跑吗 |
[31:59] | This is supposed to be a four-man team. | 这本该是四个人一组比赛的 |
[32:01] | Where’s your sense of honor, man? | 你的荣誉感呢 |
[32:02] | Headed to the bank to pick up a deposit slip. | 已经去银行取钱了 |
[32:05] | See you soon. | 一会见 |
[32:09] | Luca? | 卢卡 |
[32:12] | Let me run for 20 Squad. Devlin, too. | 让我来替20小队跑吧 加上德夫林一起 |
[32:14] | Not a chance. You’re not 20 Squad anymore, | 没戏 你不再是20小队的人了 |
[32:16] | Street. You’re just a recruit. All right, you both are. | 斯特里特 你只是个新成员 你们都是 |
[32:19] | Look, I know that you got some kind of problem with me now. | 我知道你和我不太合 |
[32:22] | Okay? That’s clear. But are you really gonna | 我很清楚 但你真的想为这场比赛 |
[32:24] | let that cost you a thousand bucks? | 输掉一千美元吗 |
[32:27] | Well, even with you and Devlin, | 即使加上你和德夫林 |
[32:28] | without Deac, we’d still be a man short. | 迪肯不在 我们还差一个人 |
[32:30] | Well, then, you lace ’em up. | 那你上场就好了 |
[32:32] | You kicked ass last year. | 你去年非常厉害 |
[32:34] | And, besides, it is way too soon | 除此之外 对你来说 |
[32:36] | for you to be hanging up the towel. | 现在退役太早了 |
[32:37] | Mumford, I get, but you? Come on. | 玛福德 差不多了 但你 |
[32:43] | All right, but you and Devlin better come through, | 好了 你和德夫林最好能成功 |
[32:46] | or neither of you is ever gonna see a spot on SWAT. | 要不然你们俩都没有进特警队的可能 |
[32:52] | – If you think this is a way you can show me up… – Look, man, | -如果你觉得这样会让我丢脸 -听我说 |
[32:54] | I’m just trying to help out Luca and my old team. | 我只是想帮卢卡 还有我以前的小队 |
[32:57] | That’s it. It’s good for everybody. | 就这些 对每个人都有好处 |
[33:07] | These bastards are gonna get away with this. | 这些混蛋可能就要这样逃了 |
[33:09] | Remy and his friend Colton? | 雷米和他朋友科尔顿吗 |
[33:11] | They’re not smart enough. | 他们没那么聪明 |
[33:13] | You’ll track ’em down again. | 你们还会找到他们的 |
[33:15] | The boat’s here. You sure about this? | 船在这 你确定吗 |
[33:17] | Trust me. They’re not going to mess with you | 相信我 只要我对乘客还有威胁 |
[33:19] | as long as I’m still a threat to the passengers | 他们不会给你捣乱的 |
[33:21] | and you have the cop. | 你手里有那个条子 |
[33:23] | Just take the drugs to the original drop-off, | 带着毒品去原来的交接处 |
[33:25] | radio me once you’re there. | 等你到了用无线电告诉我 |
[33:27] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[33:28] | Not what he said, but-but… but behind it. | 不是他说的话 背景音中 |
[33:30] | There-there was this music, like-like-like | 有音乐的声音 就像 |
[33:32] | 1930s Glenn Miller, big band stuff. | 30年代的格伦·米勒 爵士大乐团的东西 |
[33:37] | There’s an Art Deco bar– the Grand Lounge. | 船上有个艺术吧 在大休息厅里 |
[33:40] | It’s on the fourth deck. | 在第四层甲板 |
[33:53] | She’s all yours. | 船交给你了 |
[33:55] | I don’t want to know nothing else about what’s happening here. | 我不想知道这艘船上的任何事 |
[33:56] | See nothing, say nothing. | 什么都没看到 什么都没听到 |
[33:59] | You’re driving the boat. | 你来开船 |
[34:01] | Hey, I was just told to drop it off. | 只说让我把船给你们开过来 |
[34:02] | Well, now you’re being told something else. | 现在你又要干点别的事了 |
[34:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:17] | What are we waiting for? Let’s get the hell out of here! | 还等什么 赶紧走啊 |
[34:23] | 24-David. I may have a location on the fifth guy. | 24D 我可能找到第五个人在哪了 |
[35:16] | Command to 24-David. You got anything? | 指挥部呼叫24D 有眉目了吗 |
[35:18] | 24-David. I got 20, 30 possibles here maybe. | 24D 这里有二三十人 |
[35:21] | Not sure how to narrow it down. | 不知道该怎么缩小范围 |
[35:23] | Connor, Julie. | 康纳 朱丽 |
[35:26] | I thought maybe you had gone. What’s going on? | 我以为你已经走了 发生什么事了 |
[35:27] | I can’t talk, can’t explain right now, | 我现在没法和你解释 |
[35:29] | but I need you guys to just act normal, okay? | 但我需要你们保持镇定 好吗 |
[35:31] | We’re coming up on the breakwater. | 我们快到防波堤了 |
[35:32] | We’re maybe ten minutes out. | 还有十分钟就到了 |
[35:34] | Let me know when you reach the shore. | 等你们快到岸边了再告诉我 |
[35:40] | – He’s earwigged. – What? | -他戴着耳返 -什么 |
[35:42] | He’s wearing a radio earwig, same as me. | 他和我一样戴着无线耳返 |
[35:45] | Okay, I need you to do something. | 我需要你们帮我做点事 |
[35:48] | I need you to hold these together face to face, | 我需要你们把这两个脸朝脸放在一起 |
[35:50] | and when I give you the signal, you’re gonna | 我发信号时 |
[35:52] | press both mic buttons at the same time. | 同时按下两个麦克风按钮 |
[35:54] | – Can you do it? – Why? What’s gonna happen? | -能做到吗 -为什么 有什么用 |
[35:55] | Connor, I just need to know that you’ll do it. | 康纳 只需告诉我你是否会照做 |
[35:57] | – Yeah. Yeah, of course. – Of course, yeah. | -好 当然 -没问题 |
[35:59] | Here, hold this. | 给 拿着 |
[36:27] | Remy? | 雷米 |
[36:29] | Remy, don’t go to shore! | 雷米 别去海岸 |
[36:31] | There’s more than one cop. It’s a setup. | 船上还有警察 这是个圈套 |
[36:33] | What did you say? I didn’t hear you! | 你说什么 我没听见 |
[37:15] | Don’t even move. | 别动 |
[37:16] | Holy crap, that was insane. | 老天 这太疯狂了 |
[37:19] | What?! What was that? | 什么 你说什么 |
[37:20] | You cut out. | 你没信号了 |
[37:22] | I didn’t hear you! | 我听不见你说话 |
[37:25] | Something happened to him. Something’s not right. | 他出事了 事情不大对劲 |
[37:27] | I knew it. I knew it all along. It’s a setup. | 我知道 我就知道是圈套 |
[37:30] | This cop lied to us! | 这警察骗了我们 |
[37:32] | Screw this, man. | 不管了 兄弟 |
[37:33] | Just waste him! | 废了他 |
[37:40] | Stay down! | 别动 |
[37:41] | Stay down! | 别动 |
[37:46] | 30-David to Command. | 30D呼叫总部 |
[37:47] | All three suspects down. | 三名嫌犯已被拿下 |
[37:48] | We’re Code 4. | 无需支援 |
[37:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[37:58] | I’m sure mine will be only the first of many apologies | 我相信我只是 |
[38:00] | you’re owed for what you’ve been through today. | 对你们今天遭遇第一个道歉的人 |
[38:04] | But for the moment, let’s just all be thankful | 但现在 让我们都感恩 |
[38:06] | we’re on our way home. | 此刻已在回家路上了 |
[38:15] | Most of these people will never know | 这里绝大多数人永不会知道 |
[38:16] | what you and Hondo have done for them. | 你和洪都为他们做了什么 |
[38:20] | I’m okay with that. | 我不介意 |
[38:21] | You were a cop. You get it. | 你也当过警察 你明白的 |
[38:25] | That security guard of yours who was killed– | 你手下那名被杀害的警卫 |
[38:28] | if there’s anything Hondo and I can do, | 若有我和洪都能帮忙的 |
[38:30] | please let us know, okay? | 请尽管说 好吗 |
[38:34] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:40] | The Dusk to Dawn is nuts, man, you’ll see. | “从黄昏到黎明”太疯狂了 你会明白的 |
[38:43] | Every law enforcement agency sends a team– | 所有执法机构都会派队伍参加 |
[38:44] | Sheriffs, PDs, | 治安官 警局 |
[38:46] | FBI, ATF. | 联调局 酒精烟草与火器管理局 |
[38:47] | It’s like 50 different squads, all racing across the desert. | 大概有五十支队伍 跑步横穿沙漠 |
[38:50] | – It’s crazy. – Hey, Tan, ease up, huh? | -刺激 -谭 行了 |
[38:52] | I don’t want ’em getting all psyched out. | 别把他们吓傻了 |
[38:54] | Okay, we’re just gonna take it five miles at a time, all right? | 我们每次就五英里 行吗 |
[38:56] | You run a five-mile shift, then you tag out, | 跑完五英里 就退出 |
[38:59] | hop back in the van, and, uh, get the next guy on the road. | 回到车里 下一个人接着跑 |
[39:02] | – Just remember what’s on the line here. – A thousand bucks. | -牢记风险 -一千块 |
[39:04] | No, I’m not talking about the money, Street. | 不 不只是钱 斯特里特 |
[39:06] | I’m talking about a year’s worth of bragging rights with Mumford. | 是可以跟玛福德炫耀一年的福利 |
[39:09] | – And, yeah, my thousand bucks. – What the hell is this? | -对 还有我的一千块 -怎么回事 |
[39:12] | You picked up two recruits? | 你找了两名新兵 |
[39:13] | – That’s cheating. – Come on, Mumford. | -这算作弊 -拜托 玛福德 |
[39:15] | It’s a charity race. We’re just trying to do our part. | 这是慈善比赛 我们只是尽力而为 |
[39:17] | It’s not about charity. | 这跟慈善无关 |
[39:18] | The bet was squad versus squad. | 这是队与队之间的赌约 |
[39:20] | No offense, Sergeant, but sounds a little bit like | 无意冒犯 警司 但听起来 |
[39:23] | you’re afraid of being beaten by recruits. | 好像你害怕被新兵打败 |
[39:25] | Yeah, hearing it now, | 对 听起来 |
[39:26] | it does kind of sound a little bit like that. | 好像是这样的 |
[39:28] | Hey, if you’re trying to back out, | 如果你想毁约 |
[39:29] | 70 cents on the dollar seems to be the going rate. | 付七成的钱就行 |
[39:33] | We’re not backing out of anything. | 我们才不会毁约 |
[39:37] | Rocker’s right. | 洛克说得对 |
[39:38] | We don’t care how you lose. | 你们怎么输无所谓 |
[39:40] | You’re still gonna lose. | 反正你们还是会输 |
[39:43] | Move that thing. | 别挡路 |
[39:53] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[39:54] | What are you even doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[39:56] | Shouldn’t you be in labor already or something? | 不是应该去医院生宝宝了吗 |
[40:00] | That’s what she’s doing here. | 所以她才过来 |
[40:01] | – Yeah, that and these. – Are those | -对 还有这个 -是不是 |
[40:03] | the amazing energy bars you made last year? | 你去年做的超好吃的能量棒 |
[40:04] | Well, I figured you guys are gonna be running around | 你们经常熬夜工作 |
[40:06] | – all night, so I thought you might need a secret weapon. – Yeah. | -我想你们需要秘密武器 -酷 |
[40:09] | – No raisins for you, Hondo. – Ah, that’s my girl. | -没给你放葡萄干 洪都 -太棒了 |
[40:11] | If you ever get sick of this dude, I will marry you. | 哪天你烦他了 我娶你 |
[40:14] | All right, all right, easy. | 行了 别闹 |
[40:18] | – Well, you see that? – Hmm. | -看到了吗 -看到了 |
[40:21] | Annie and Deacon are making it work. | 安妮和迪肯就相处得很好 |
[40:23] | Relationships and this job don’t mix | 工作和恋情不能兼得 |
[40:26] | – until you find one that does. – All right, then. | -直到找到平衡点 -那好吧 |
[40:28] | All right, then, what? | 那好吧什么 |
[40:31] | I’ll call her. Kira. | 我会打给她 基拉 |
[40:32] | – Ah, there you go. – I’ll set up a third date. | -这就对了 -定下第三次约会 |
[40:35] | What about you, or are you one of those “Do as I say and not | 那你呢 还是你是那种 |
[40:37] | – as I do” types? Ah, Chris, my deal… | -“言行不一”的人 -克里斯 |
[40:42] | it’s just complicated, and now is not the time or the place. | 我的事比较复杂 现在条件不合适 |
[40:45] | Are you kidding me? The band’s back together! We got our team! | 开玩笑吧 队里的人到齐了 |
[40:49] | – Hell yeah. – Hey, I appreciate you volunteering, | -这就对了 -感谢你们志愿加入 |
[40:51] | – but we’re good, though. Thanks. – There it is. | -但人够了 谢谢 -来了 |
[40:53] | – What’s up? Hey! – What’s up? | -你好啊 -你好啊 |
[40:54] | All right, tell the truth. | 好吧 说实话 |
[40:55] | Y’all got money riding on this, huh? | 你们都赌了钱的 对吧 |
[40:57] | We’re looking at a grand this year. | 今年的赌金是一千块 |
[40:58] | – Yeah, I need a new stove for my house. – Oh, yeah. | -我家里需要一个新烤箱 -是吗 |
[41:00] | Well, then, we’d better get rolling, huh, Coach? | 那就赶紧出发吧 对吧 教练 |
[41:02] | Hey, Street, Devlin, let’s get it loaded. I got your, uh, | 斯特里特 德夫林 把包放上车去 |
[41:04] | running gear in the bag. | 你的跑步装备在包里 |
[41:05] | I knew you guys’d come through. | 就知道你们能赶上 |
[41:06] | – Yeah, you’re just desperate to win a bet. – No. | -你就是想赢钱 -不 |
[41:09] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[41:11] | – Oh, cut it out. Cut it out. – Hey. | -别腻歪了 -你们好 |
[41:13] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[41:16] | Let’s go, Street. | 快点 斯特里特 |
[41:18] | Heads up. | 小心 |
[41:19] | All right. Good luck. | 好 祝你们好运 |
[41:22] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[41:26] | Hey, uh, you know Uncle Tio’s? | 知道帝奥叔叔餐厅吗 |
[41:30] | Eat there all the time. Why? | 经常去吃 怎么了 |
[41:32] | I mean, I’d say that’s about five miles from here. | 离这里差不多五英里 |
[41:36] | – Hundred bucks says I beat you there. – $200. | -赌一百块我先跑到 -两百块 |