时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What an exciting game here at Venice Beach | 第四十七届警官对决锦标赛 |
[00:06] | for the 47th Badge versus Badge Tournament | 洛城警局对洛城消防局 |
[00:09] | between LAPD and the Fire Department. | 正在威尼斯海滩如火如荼地进行着 |
[00:13] | – Let’s go! – Come on, box him out! | -上啊 -抢位挡他 |
[00:16] | Ryan Cook with a layup. | 瑞恩·库克单手上篮了 |
[00:17] | Makes it. | 进球得分 |
[00:18] | L.A. Fire is up by three. | 洛城消防局领先三分 |
[00:29] | 主场 71分 客场 72分 | |
[00:29] | Fire Department still up on the cops by one | 离比赛结束还有13秒 |
[00:32] | with 13 seconds remaining. | 消防局仍领先警局一分 |
[00:37] | Ryan Cook with the rebound. | 瑞恩·库克抢到篮板 |
[00:38] | – Foul him! – Trying to dribble it out. | -对他犯规 -他正试图运球出去 |
[00:41] | Why didn’t he foul him right away? | 他怎么不马上对他犯规 |
[00:42] | Ryan Cook is shooting two, | 瑞恩·库克罚两球 |
[00:44] | and this could be it for LAPD. | 洛城警局败局已定 |
[00:47] | No kidding. Thanks for rubbing it in! | 还用你说 多谢提醒 |
[00:49] | It’s over. Cook never misses. | 没戏了 库克罚球必中 |
[00:51] | How’s Annie doing? She’s due any day now, isn’t she? | 安妮怎么样了 随时都会发作 不是吗 |
[00:53] | Yep, the 27th. | 是的 27号 |
[00:55] | She’s great. | 她挺好的 |
[00:56] | Fourth time around, she’s a pro. | 第四个孩子了 她已经驾轻就熟了 |
[00:57] | I thought she was due on the 29th. | 我还以为预产期是29号 |
[00:59] | Right. Fourth time around, | 对 第四个孩子了 |
[01:00] | the details get a little confusing. | 具体细节有点记不清了 |
[01:10] | L.A. Fire up by two. | 洛城消防局领先两分 |
[01:13] | You know, uh, one of my foster brothers, he’s got six kids now. | 我的寄养家庭有个兄弟 他现在有六个孩子了 |
[01:16] | He says the first one, you’re checking on him every five minutes. | 他说养第一个孩子时 每五分钟就看他一下 |
[01:18] | By the time you get to the last one, you stick them all | 等到最后一个孩子出生时 就把所有孩子圈在 |
[01:20] | in a playpen and figure they’ll call 911 if there’s a problem. | 游戏围栏中 心想出了事他们会打报警电话的 |
[01:22] | We tend to be a little more hands-on than that. | 我们应该会比那要勤快点 |
[01:24] | You gonna be doing a baby shower or anything? | 你准备办迎婴派对吗 |
[01:26] | Nope. Kind of snuck up on us. | 不了 我们没那么狡猾 |
[01:28] | Ryan Cook back at the line. | 瑞恩·库克站到罚球钱上了 |
[01:30] | – Can’t watch. – Come on. | -看不下去了 -不要进 |
[01:35] | L.A. Fire is up by three | 洛城消防局领先三分 |
[01:36] | with three seconds remaining. | 离比赛结束还剩三秒 |
[01:39] | – Shoot it! – Push it! | -投篮 -加油 |
[01:40] | Come on, get it up! | 加油 投球 |
[01:43] | Oh, God, no. | 天呐 不 |
[01:45] | And that, as they say, is that. | 比赛结果不出意料 |
[01:48] | LAPD might have won the CrossFit challenge, | 虽然洛城警局在健身比赛中取得了胜利 |
[01:51] | but basketball goes to the folks in the shiny red trucks. | 但篮球比赛获胜的是闪亮大红消防车中的消防员们 |
[01:55] | The annual Badge versus Badge Tournament | 为乳腺癌预防伙伴筹款的 |
[01:57] | benefitting Breast Cancer Prevention Partners | 年度警官对决锦标赛 |
[02:01] | is tied up at one-one. | 一比一打平 |
[02:03] | Oh, here he comes. | 他来了 |
[02:05] | Get a good view, Cortez? | 看得清楚吗 科尔特斯 |
[02:07] | You know, I always play better when you’re watching. | 只要你来看 我比赛就更有劲 |
[02:09] | I’m glad to see you winning with such grace, Ryan. | 很高兴看到你如此优雅地赢得比赛 瑞恩 |
[02:11] | How about you let me take you to dinner to celebrate? | 我请你吃晚餐庆祝一下如何 |
[02:13] | That sounds more like a punishment to me. | 对我来说听起来更像是惩罚 |
[02:15] | You’re lucky I wasn’t out there this time. | 我没上场算你走运 |
[02:16] | Really? I remember dunking on you so hard last year, | 是吗 我记得去年我在你头上狠狠地扣了一记篮 |
[02:19] | they took you out of here in two ambulances. | 他们用两辆救护车把你送出了场外 |
[02:21] | Hey, congrats for tying it up, | 祝贺你们追平了比分 |
[02:23] | but you might want to pump the brakes on that celebration, though. | 但你的庆祝活动可能要暂停一下 |
[02:25] | Yeah, we still got three events in case you forgot, man. | 别忘了 我们还有三场赛事 |
[02:27] | Last three years it came down to arm wrestling | 前三年最后比试的是摔跤 |
[02:29] | and we all know how that’s gonna go. | 大家都知道结果会如何 |
[02:30] | Guess you haven’t heard. | 我想你还没听说 |
[02:34] | Hicks. | 希克斯 |
[02:35] | Brinkle. | 布林克尔 |
[02:36] | Marcus here is handling arm wrestling | 今年我们部门由这位马库斯 |
[02:37] | for our department this year. | 负责扳手腕比赛 |
[02:39] | You must be the famous Dominique Luca. | 你一定就是著名的多米尼克·卢卡 |
[02:40] | Feel like we’ve met before. What station you work out of? | 感觉我们之前见过 你之前在哪个局工作 |
[02:43] | Never even held a hose. | 之前不在消防局 |
[02:46] | Marcus is our new social media director | 马库斯是德妮丝休产假期间 |
[02:47] | while Denise is on maternity leave. | 新来的社交媒体主管 |
[02:49] | Wait, you’re Marcus King. Five-time NFL Pro Bowler. | 等下 你就是马库斯·金 五届明星碗全明星投手 |
[02:52] | Six-time. Just retired. | 六届 刚退役 |
[02:54] | What are you trying to pull here, Brinkle? | 你想说什么 布林克尔 |
[02:56] | Bringing in a ringer? | 带个枪手来 |
[02:56] | I thought there were rules against this kind of thing. | 我以为有规定禁止这样做 |
[02:58] | Marcus has a communications degree from USC. | 马库斯有南加州大学的传播学学位 |
[03:00] | He’s perfectly qualified to be our social media director. | 他是我们的社交媒体主管的完美人选 |
[03:03] | And if he’s also a good arm wrestler, that’s just gravy. | 如果他还是个强力扳手腕选手 实属巧合 |
[03:07] | Yeah, don’t worry, Commander, um, I don’t need to duck anyone. | 别担心 指挥官 任何人我都不虚 |
[03:09] | – No offense, man. – Oh, none taken. Can’t wait. | -无意冒犯 -不会放在心上的 等不及了 |
[03:12] | Me, too, man. | 我也是 |
[03:13] | – Chief, grab a pic right quick? – Uh, sure. | -局长 帮我们照个相吧 -没问题 |
[03:15] | Gonna hype the hell out of this thing online. | 我要在网上大肆宣扬下这场比赛 |
[03:17] | Say cheese. | 笑一笑 |
[03:32] | May I? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[03:41] | I don’t have it with me so don’t try anything. | 我没带来 所以别费心思了 |
[03:43] | Oh, please. | 别这样 |
[03:45] | No need to insult me. | 也不用羞辱我吧 |
[03:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:49] | I’ve never done this before. | 我之前没干过这个 |
[03:51] | And I don’t see why we had to meet face-to-face. | 我也不知道为什么非要亲自见面 |
[03:53] | What sort of businessman would I be | 要是我把这样一大笔钱付给一个 |
[03:55] | if I paid this amount of money to a person I never met? | 我连面都没见过的人 我还算什么生意人 |
[03:59] | Transfer half the money and I’ll tell you where it is. | 先转一半给我 我就告诉你在哪 |
[04:02] | It’s somewhere nearby. | 就在附近 |
[04:04] | We should eat something first. | 我们应该先吃点东西 |
[04:07] | What? | 什么 |
[04:08] | Uh, no. I’m not hungry. | 不了 我不饿 |
[04:10] | Oh, please. I insist. | 我坚持 |
[04:12] | Just transfer the money, okay? | 直接把钱转给我 好吗 |
[04:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[04:26] | The spare tire compartment of your car | 你的汽车后备箱 |
[04:28] | is not a very clever hiding place. | 不是个明智的藏东西的地方 |
[04:31] | There is no need for me to pay you anything now. | 现在我不需要付你一分钱了 |
[04:55] | Kaito. | 海藤 |
[05:29] | Get back! Get away! | 退后 散开 |
[05:36] | Shooting suspect has barricaded himself | 开枪嫌犯将自己关在了 |
[05:38] | inside Voodoo Records at 340 West Main. | 西大街340号的巫毒唱片店中 |
[05:57] | Burrows, is that the shop right there? | 巴罗斯 是那间商店吗 |
[05:59] | – Single shooter? – That’s right. | -只有一人 -是的 |
[06:01] | – He injured? – Bleeding pretty bad, apparently. | -他受伤了吗 -很明显流了很多血 |
[06:03] | – Hostages? – One or two, I think. | -有人质吗 -一两个吧 |
[06:04] | Well, which is it? One or two? | 是一个还是两个 |
[06:06] | Conflicting witness statements. We’re not sure. | 目击证人证词不一 不确定 |
[06:08] | There could be any number of people in there. | 里面人数不确定 |
[06:09] | Deacon, pull back. Burrows, get behind the Gurkha. | 迪肯 后撤 巴罗斯 到 |
[06:12] | Okay, northwest entry. | 好了 入口在西北边 |
[06:14] | No view from the window there, but we got to find out | 看不见那边窗户内的情况 但我们要 |
[06:15] | – how many hostages we’re dealing with. – Radar? | -找出里面有几名人质 -用雷达吗 |
[06:18] | Now’s as good a time as any to break it out. | 现在是它大显身手的好时机 |
[06:19] | Love the smell of new tech right out of the box. | 真喜欢黑科技出箱的感觉 |
[06:27] | Deacon, | 迪肯 |
[06:28] | we got one shooter, three hostages. | 里面有一名枪手 三名人质 |
[06:31] | They’re close together, right there. | 四人在一起 就在这边 |
[06:41] | I think you need medical attention. | 我觉得你需要看医生 |
[06:50] | $300. | 300块 |
[06:51] | It’s an original pressing. | 这是初版的 |
[06:54] | But you can have it. | 你可以拿走 |
[06:58] | Everything in here is meaningless. | 这里一切都没有意义 |
[07:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:02] | This is Sergeant Kay with LAPD SWAT. | 我是洛城警局特警队的凯警司 |
[07:05] | We know you’re holding people in there. | 我们知道你挟持了人质 |
[07:06] | We just want to make sure everybody’s okay. | 我们只想确保所有人都平安无事 |
[07:10] | Down. | 别起来 |
[07:13] | Please pick up the phone. | 请接电话 |
[07:23] | This is it. | 就这样了 |
[07:25] | What? | 什么 |
[07:27] | Get up. | 起来 |
[07:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:29] | I said get up. | 我说了起来 |
[07:32] | Get up! | 起来 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:35] | Walk ahead of me. Slow. | 走在我前面 慢慢地 |
[07:40] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[07:44] | Get behind us! | 到我们身后去 |
[07:45] | – Get behind the shield! – Get behind us! | -到盾牌后面去 -到我们身后去 |
[07:48] | Hostages coming out! | 人质出来了 |
[07:51] | Secured! | 守好门 |
[07:52] | Put down the gun and come out now. | 立刻放下枪出来 |
[07:56] | We know you’re hurt. | 我们知道你受了伤 |
[07:56] | We’ll get you to a hospital. | 我们可以送你去医院 |
[08:07] | I said put the gun down. | 我说了放下枪 |
[08:12] | It’s not worth it! | 这样做不值得 |
[08:14] | It’s always worth it | 做一件真正有意义的事 |
[08:15] | to do something that actually matters. | 永远都值得 |
[08:24] | Shooter down. | 枪手已被击毙 |
[09:09] | I was crossing a street, that’s not a crime. | 我当时在过马路 这又没犯法 |
[09:11] | Well, the part where you shot up an SUV is. | 但你对着SUV车开枪就是犯罪 |
[09:13] | They came out of nowhere, they were trying to run me over. | 他们不知道从哪里冒出来 还想开车撞我 |
[09:15] | I was defending myself. | 我这是正当防卫 |
[09:17] | That’s not what four witnesses said. | 另外四个目击者可不是这么讲的 |
[09:18] | They also said you were at a café | 他们还说 事发之前 |
[09:20] | with one of the men from the SUV | 你和SUV里的某男子 |
[09:21] | just before this all went down. | 在一家小餐厅碰过面 |
[09:22] | I really have to go to work. | 我真的要回去工作了 |
[09:24] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不准去 |
[09:25] | Your job at Ketter Labs– what do you do there, Jamie? | 你在凯特研究室是干什么的 婕米 |
[09:27] | I’m a research assistant. | 我是一名研究助理 |
[09:29] | What do you research? | 研究什么 |
[09:32] | You know we can get an answer with a phone call. | 你知道我们打通电话就能知道答案 |
[09:37] | You seem really scared, Jamie. | 你看起来真的很害怕 婕米 |
[09:38] | What are you mixed up in? | 你搅进了什么事情 |
[09:41] | Can I call my mom, please? | 我能打给我妈吗 |
[09:44] | Of course, but I think she’s gonna tell you | 当然可以 但我想她说的 |
[09:46] | the same thing we are, Jamie. | 跟我们说的一样 婕米 |
[09:48] | It’s better if you tell us everything right now. | 你最好现在把一切告诉我们 |
[09:51] | My mom’s a criminal defense attorney. | 我妈妈是一名刑事辩护律师 |
[09:56] | All right, Delgado telegraphs his punches. | 德尔加多出拳前会露马脚 |
[09:59] | Remember. Use that, okay? ‘Cause when they do land, | 记着好好利用机会 因为他们一旦得逞 |
[10:01] | it’s gonna hurt like hell, man. | 那可疼死人了 老兄 |
[10:03] | – Luca, let’s talk. – Yeah. | -卢卡 来聊聊 -好嘞 |
[10:05] | Turns out interim LAFD | 原来洛城消防局的 |
[10:06] | social media director Marcus King | 临时社交媒体主管马库斯·金 |
[10:08] | is not only a two-time Super Bowl champion, | 不仅拿过两次超级碗冠军 |
[10:11] | he’s also an absolute beast in the weight room. | 在健身房里也是一头猛兽 |
[10:13] | He’s posting his workouts on the Badge versus Badge website. | 他在警官对决的网站上发布了自己的锻炼视频 |
[10:22] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | How’s the wrist? | 手腕怎么样了 |
[10:25] | It’s good. It’s good. | 挺好的 挺好的 |
[10:27] | You sure you can handle this guy? | 你确定可以搞定这家伙 |
[10:28] | Yeah, dude, this happened, like, three weeks ago. | 当然了老兄 三周前的伤了 |
[10:29] | It’s not even sprained. | 都不算扭伤 |
[10:33] | You know what? Fine, okay. | 这样吧 |
[10:35] | Let’s go. | 我们来一局 |
[10:39] | One, two, go. | 一 二 走 |
[10:45] | – Got to be honest. That felt like 80%, not 100. – You know what? | -说实话 感觉你只用了八成功力 -知道吗 |
[10:47] | You just worry about winning your own event. | 你还是担心自己的比赛吧 |
[10:49] | Well, let’s have Dr. Sherrill get down here | 让谢丽尔医生下来 |
[10:51] | and give you an anti-inflammatory shot. | 给你打一针消炎药吧 |
[10:53] | No. No shots, okay? This-this arm | 不 不打针 听到了吗 |
[10:55] | is like a fine-tuned sports car. | 这条胳膊就像调好的跑车 |
[10:56] | Plus, I got somebody coming by later to take a look. | 再说了 过会儿有人来帮我看 |
[10:58] | Are we talking a specialist, or is this some holistic healer | 你说的是专家还是什么带着装有草药的瓶瓶罐罐的 |
[11:01] | – with little jars of berries and herbs? – You know what? | -整体治疗师子 -知道不 |
[11:03] | I’ve been going to Mina for years. She’s never let me down. | 我去米娜那儿瞧病好多年了 从来没失望过 |
[11:06] | Hey, hey, hey, whatever works, long as | 只要有疗效就行 只要我们 |
[11:09] | we don’t lose the cup to that showboat Chief Brinkle. | 别输给那个超爱卖弄的布林克尔局长就行 |
[11:12] | Trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[11:13] | I get a little zhi zi on my wrist, I’m good to go. | 我手腕上涂了一点栀子膏 稳赢 |
[11:17] | Zhi zi? | 栀子膏 |
[11:19] | I think it’s a paste made from gardenia seeds and… | 我想那是用栀子花种子做的膏药 |
[11:22] | Uh, you know what? It’s exactly what it sounds like. | 就跟它名字一样莫名其妙 |
[11:27] | Zhi zi. | 栀子膏 |
[11:29] | All right, okay. | 行吧 |
[11:31] | The kid at the record store– his name was Tomo Yara. | 唱片行那小子名叫友智屋良 |
[11:34] | No criminal record. Closest thing | 没有犯罪记录 最多也就是 |
[11:36] | to a red flag was his involvement | 参加了那场 |
[11:37] | in the Okinawan separatist movement. | 冲绳岛分离主义运动 |
[11:39] | Apparently, he made some inflammatory comments | 很明显 他在工作的地方发表了 |
[11:40] | – at his workplace. – Okinawa in Japan? | -一些煽动性言论 -日本冲绳岛 |
[11:43] | I spent some time | 我在那的基地 |
[11:43] | – at a base over there. – You saw it firsthand. | -待过一阵子 -你亲眼见到了 |
[11:45] | Most Okinawans resent having | 大部分冲绳岛居民很抵制 |
[11:47] | any foreign military presence on their island. | 在他们岛上建造国外军事基地 |
[11:48] | I saw a protest or two. Separatists feel like | 我见过一两次抗议行动 分离主义者认为 |
[11:51] | the rest of Japan treats them like second-class citizens, | 日本把他们当成二等公民 |
[11:53] | so they want to govern themselves, but… | 所以他们想自治 但是 |
[11:55] | I never heard of the movement getting violent, though. | 我还没听说什么暴力行动 |
[11:56] | Looks like Tomo was born here. He’s an American. | 友智好像出生在这里 是美国人 |
[11:59] | Why was he so passionate about this? | 他为什么对这个那么热情 |
[12:01] | And what’s his connection to Jamie Carawan? | 他和婕米·卡拉万有什么联系 |
[12:02] | She meets up with a guy, Tomo picks him up in his car, | 她跟一个男的见面 友智接他上车 |
[12:05] | and then she ends up shooting at ’em. | 然后她对着他们开枪 |
[12:07] | Captain, Sergeants, | 队长 警司 |
[12:08] | this is Agent Trask, FBI counterterrorism. | 这是特拉斯克探员 联调局反恐部门 |
[12:11] | She has intel on the man we took down | 她有我们今早拿下的 |
[12:12] | – this morning and his associates. – Elle. | -男子及其同伙的情报 -艾尔 |
[12:15] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[12:17] | You know each other? | 你们认识 |
[12:18] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[12:20] | Almost 15 years. | 大概十五年了 |
[12:22] | Good to see you again. | 见到你真好 |
[12:23] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:25] | Counterterrorism? | 反恐部门 |
[12:27] | So this is about the separatist movement? | 这个案子跟分离主义运动有关 |
[12:29] | Not the Okinawan separatist movement as a whole so much | 不完全是冲绳岛分离主义运动 |
[12:31] | as one man: Kaito Nakama. | 更多是关于一个人 海藤仲间 |
[12:33] | He’s a zealot, he’s charismatic, | 他是一名狂热份子 很有魅力 |
[12:35] | he’s rich. He was at that café this morning | 也很有钱 今早他在餐厅 |
[12:37] | to meet with an employee of Ketter Labs, | 跟凯特研究室的一位员工见面 |
[12:39] | a government contractor. | 是一位政府承包商 |
[12:40] | Yeah, Jamie Carawan. We met with her, | 没错 婕米·卡拉万 我们见过了 |
[12:42] | but she lawyered up. She seemed pretty scared. | 但她请了律师律师 看起来很害怕 |
[12:44] | We should all be scared. | 我们都该害怕 |
[12:46] | She sold Kaito a canister of weapons-grade plutonium. | 她卖给海藤一罐武器级别的钚 |
[12:49] | He’s planning to use it in a bomb. | 他准备用来制作炸弹 |
[12:51] | Wait a minute. The kid that we took down this morning | 等等 我们今早拿下的那孩子 |
[12:52] | was trying to build a nuke? | 想制造核武器 |
[12:53] | He was one of Kaito’s men, yes. | 他是海藤的手下 没错 |
[12:56] | I have an asset undercover inside Kaito’s organization. | 我在海藤的组织中安插了卧底 |
[13:00] | He’s a believer in the cause of Okinawan separatism, | 他坚信冲绳岛应该独立 |
[13:02] | but not Kaito’s tactics. | 但不认可海藤的举措 |
[13:04] | According to my asset, | 根据他的情报 |
[13:05] | the buy this morning was enough to complete the bomb. | 今早的买卖已经足以制成炸弹 |
[13:08] | Wait. If you already have someone on the inside, | 等等 如果你已经有人在里面 |
[13:10] | then why haven’t you taken this guy down? | 怎么还不拿下他 |
[13:12] | The stolen plutonium was stored in various places, | 被偷的钚被储存在不同的地方 |
[13:14] | and only Kaito knew the exact location, until today, | 只有海藤知道确切的位置 直至今日 |
[13:17] | when his people brought every ounce | 他的手下才把所有钚 |
[13:19] | of his plutonium right here to L.A. | 带到洛城来 |
[13:20] | We believe that they are going | 我们相信他们准备 |
[13:22] | to try and smuggle it back to Okinawa | 将钚偷运回冲绳岛 |
[13:23] | – tomorrow morning by boat. – Why smuggle it out? | -明早走海路 -为什么要偷运出去 |
[13:25] | What’s the target? | 目标是什么 |
[13:26] | The bases. | 军事基地 |
[13:28] | They want to bomb one of our military sites on Okinawa. There are | 他们想炸了我们在冲绳的军事基地 |
[13:31] | thousands of servicemen and women on those bases. | 基地有成千上万的军人 |
[13:33] | – I still got friends over there. – The good news | -我还有朋友在那儿 -好消息是 |
[13:35] | is Kaito doesn’t have a nuclear detonation device yet. | 海藤还没有引爆装置 |
[13:38] | And how close is he to getting one of those? | 他还差多少弄到引爆装置 |
[13:40] | Well, that’s what the rest | 那正是我的小分队 |
[13:40] | of my team is out there trying to prevent. | 现在正在极力阻止的 |
[13:42] | If your team can help me get Kaito and the plutonium, | 如果你们可以帮助我们拿下海藤和钚 |
[13:45] | then it won’t even matter. | 就不用担心这个了 |
[13:46] | When will you have a location on the plutonium? | 你什么时候可以有钚的确切位置 |
[13:47] | My asset could message me at any moment. | 我的人随时会发信息给我 |
[13:50] | I’ll get my team tac’d up. | 我让特警队随时候命 |
[13:51] | In the meantime, is there an office that I can use? | 另外 能否给我找间办公室 |
[13:53] | Of course. This way. | 当然 这边走 |
[14:01] | How long you work with Agent Trask? | 你和特拉斯克探员共事过多久 |
[14:04] | I didn’t. We dated for a few months. | 没共事过 我们交往了几个月 |
[14:08] | She was with the Bureau’s financial crimes division here in L.A. | 她之前在洛杉矶联调局的金融犯罪部工作 |
[14:11] | She saw a chance for a promotion if she transferred to D.C., | 如果调去华盛顿就有机会升职 |
[14:13] | – and she took it. – Try the long-distance thing? | -她把握住了那次机会 -试过异地恋吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah, we tried. Could have tried harder, I guess, but… | 试过 或许应该更坚持一些 但是 |
[14:18] | That woman had a lot going for her. | 当时她仕途正盛 |
[14:20] | Well, maybe it’s not too late. | 也许现在也不算太晚 |
[14:21] | Deac, trust me, I’m pretty sure it is. | 迪肯 相信我 肯定已经晚了 |
[14:24] | I didn’t end things the best way. | 我分手做得很不地道 |
[14:26] | – Broke up with her over text. – Seriously? | -发短信跟她分手的 -真的假的 |
[14:29] | I was young and dumb, Deac. | 那时我太年轻无知了 迪肯 |
[14:30] | 15 years ago, you weren’t that young. | 十五年前 你也没那么年轻 |
[14:32] | Okay, easy, easy, tough guy. You can laugh all you want, | 放松 硬汉 你可以随便笑 |
[14:34] | but I ain’t got a shred of gray going on here, silver dude. | 但我可没长一头银发 老头 |
[14:36] | All right, you stop shaving that head for a week, get back to me. | 等你一周不剃头 再来找我 |
[14:39] | Hey, Deac, what about this Friday for the baby shower? | 迪肯 这周五办迎婴派对式如何 |
[14:41] | We got that training thing. We’ll be done by lunch. | 我们有训练 午饭前能搞完 |
[14:43] | Then Annie can come down, and we can do what we did last time. | 安妮可以过来 我们跟上次一样聚聚 |
[14:45] | Our last baby shower was, what, a year and a half ago? | 上次迎婴派对才过多久 一年半 |
[14:48] | I don’t want to be that person who’s constantly expecting gifts | 我可不想因为我和我妻子 |
[14:50] | from his coworkers just ’cause he and his wife | 一直不停生孩子 |
[14:51] | can’t stop procreating. | 就要同事不停送礼 |
[14:53] | No one feels like that. Right, guys? | 没人这么想 对吧 |
[14:55] | I feel like that. | 我就这么想 |
[14:57] | Besides, we still have Lila’s old clothes. | 再说了 莱拉还有很多旧衣服 |
[15:00] | – We really don’t need anything new. – Yes! | -我们没什么需要的 -太棒了 |
[15:02] | – What, Rocker win? – Rocker won boxing. | -洛克赢了 -洛克赢了拳击赛 |
[15:04] | LAPD’s up two to one over the fire department. | 洛城警局现在二比一领先消防局 |
[15:06] | – Yeah! – Boom! | -好 -爽 |
[15:07] | I told him Delgado telegraphs those punches. | 我跟他说了德尔加多出拳时会露马脚 |
[15:09] | 2 : 1 | 卢卡斯·洛克 克里斯·戈弗雷 洛城警局 洛城消防局 |
[15:12] | Wait, wait, wait. Seriously? | 等等 来真的 |
[15:14] | Look what, look what Marcus King just posted. | 看看马库斯·金刚发了什么 |
[15:16] | Oh, you got to be kidding. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[15:17] | “LAPD injury woes?” | “洛城警局被伤病困扰” |
[15:19] | “Couldn’t help but notice the wrap on Dominique Luca’s wrist. | “无意中看到多米尼克·卢卡手上的绷带 |
[15:21] | Hope he’s good to go tonight.” | 希望他今晚能顺利出赛” |
[15:23] | We just won boxing. | 我们刚赢了拳击赛 |
[15:24] | Guy can’t even let us enjoy it for a second. | 这人都不让我们乐呵一下 |
[15:25] | Oh, people are already commenting. | 大家都在下面评论了 |
[15:27] | You know, this guy might be a ringer, but… | 这人也许算个枪手 |
[15:29] | he’s got this social media stuff down. | 不过本职工作到是干得挺好 |
[15:31] | – Hey. You got this. – Yeah, I know. | -你能行的 -我知道 |
[15:35] | All right, look, the fourth event | 行了 第四项赛事是 |
[15:36] | is powerlifting, and Luke Keith always wins, | 力量举重 一直都是卢克·凯斯赢 |
[15:38] | which will tie us at two-two. | 那我们就二比二打平了 |
[15:40] | It’s gonna come down to you again, just like last year. | 就像去年一样 都靠你了 |
[15:42] | Hey, relax. | 放松点 |
[15:43] | I already feel the zhi zi working. | 我已经感觉到栀子膏的效用了 |
[15:47] | Zhi zi? | 栀子膏 |
[15:48] | Don’t get me started. | 别提了 |
[15:51] | Counterterrorism, huh? | 反恐组 是吧 |
[15:52] | Coming up on my fifth anniversary. | 在联调局干了五年才有的机会 |
[15:54] | Are you saying you don’t follow me on LinkedIn? | 你都不关注我的领英账号吗 |
[16:00] | We really should have stayed in touch. | 我们真该保持联络的 |
[16:02] | Why? So we could promise to grab a drink | 为什么 可以说好我来洛杉矶时 |
[16:06] | when I’m passing through L.A., and then feel guilty when | 一起喝一杯 然后都没时间赴约 |
[16:08] | neither of us has the time? | 彼此心生歉意 |
[16:10] | – Yeah. – Face it. | -也是 -承认吧 |
[16:11] | The careers we chose don’t mix. | 我们选择的职业必须全情投入 |
[16:15] | What is good here? | 有什么好喝的 |
[16:17] | Anything except Hicks’s cold brew. He gets real grouchy. | 除了希克斯的冷萃咖啡都行 他会生气 |
[16:23] | So, how’s life beyond the job? | 你的工作外的生活怎么样 |
[16:25] | If there is life beyond the job for you. | 如果还有的话 |
[16:28] | Is there a ring yet? | 结婚了吗 |
[16:30] | No, no. | 没 |
[16:32] | Not yet anyway. How about you? | 还没呢 你呢 |
[16:34] | Twice. Didn’t stick either time. | 两次 最后都黄了 |
[16:39] | You glad you made that move back to D.C.? | 调回华盛顿 你开心吗 |
[16:42] | Well, I wouldn’t be where I am now if I hadn’t. | 如果没去的话 也就没有现在的工作了 |
[16:46] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[16:47] | Heading your own SWAT team. | 有了自己的特警队小组 |
[16:48] | I would never have guessed that. | 说破天我也猜不到 |
[16:51] | Not quite sure how I’m supposed to take that. | 真不知道这话听了我该怎么想 |
[16:52] | Well, you were always a badass lone wolf like me. | 你跟我一样 一直都是一匹孤狼 |
[16:55] | But SWAT team leader– | 但当特警队小组组长 |
[16:56] | that’s as much about discipline and dedication | 更多是要遵守纪律和甘于奉献 |
[16:59] | as it is talent and instincts. | 不太看重天分和直觉 |
[17:01] | The Hondo I knew used to like to live on the edge. | 我认识的洪都 喜欢刺激惊险的生活 |
[17:06] | Well, maybe I mellowed out a little bit. | 也许是我没有那么愤青了吧 |
[17:09] | I hope not too much. | 希望没有变得太多 |
[17:17] | That’s my undercover asset. Location on the plutonium. | 卧底发来消息 知道钚的位置了 |
[17:20] | Let’s go get it. | 出发 |
[17:29] | LAPD SWAT! Runner! | 洛城警局特警队 有人逃跑 |
[17:36] | Get down! On the ground! | 趴下 趴下 |
[17:39] | – On your knees! – Deac, cover! | -跪下 -迪肯 掩护我 |
[17:41] | Tan, Street, left side! | 谭 斯特里特 去左边 |
[17:43] | Luca, Chris, with me! | 卢卡 克里斯 跟我来 |
[17:45] | – Give me two! – Chris, go right! | -两人跟着我 -克里斯 去右边 |
[17:51] | Rabbit! | 有人逃跑 |
[17:58] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[18:01] | Tan, low! | 谭 下面 |
[18:28] | I know you guys are true believers, | 我知道你们是忠实信徒 |
[18:30] | but like I told your buddy this morning… | 但正如我今早跟你兄弟说的一样 |
[18:33] | it’s not worth it. | 这不值得 |
[18:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:39] | That’s not supposed to be there. | 这里不该有货运通道 |
[18:44] | There’s no sign of Kaito. | 海藤不在这里 |
[18:46] | Bad news, Hondo. | 坏消息 洪都 |
[18:47] | There’s a cargo tunnel, runs in all four directions | 仓库下有四条通向不同方向的货运隧道 |
[18:49] | for blocks under all these warehouses. | 距离长达好几个街区 |
[18:51] | Must be how Kaito escaped. | 海藤肯定是从那里逃走的 |
[18:52] | There was no cargo tunnel on the blueprints. | 地图上里没看到有货运隧道 |
[18:54] | We would have had a plan for that. | 原本可以制定对策的 |
[18:56] | Hondo, there’s nothing in here. | 洪都 箱子是空的 |
[18:58] | Plutonium’s gone. | 钚不在里面 |
[19:02] | Tanaka’s a trusted asset. | 田中是信得过的卧底 |
[19:04] | He would never let Kaito get away with the plutonium. | 他绝不会让海藤带着钚跑掉 |
[19:06] | The fact is, he did, and he escaped with Kaito. | 事实是他这么做了 还和海藤一起逃走了 |
[19:09] | I haven’t heard from Tanaka since before the raid. | 突袭之前我就再没收到过田中的消息 |
[19:11] | Maybe Kaito’s on to him, holding him at gunpoint. | 也许海藤察觉了 用枪威胁他 |
[19:14] | There’s more, Elle. | 还有 艾尔 |
[19:15] | The blueprints you gave us | 你给我们的设计图里 |
[19:16] | didn’t have that cargo tunnel on ’em. | 并没有货运隧道 |
[19:17] | But when I got the blueprints myself, | 但我自己从市政厅要来的设计图中 |
[19:19] | – directly from the city, it’s right there. – Which means | -是有的 -这就是说 |
[19:22] | the blueprints you gave us were altered. Now, either someone | 你给我们的设计图是改过的 |
[19:24] | in your office changed them before they got to you, | 不是你的手下在给你之前修改了 |
[19:27] | or you purposely gave us faulty intel. | 就是你故意给我们错误的情报 |
[19:31] | It wasn’t supposed to happen this way. | 事情本不该这样的 |
[19:36] | Look, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:37] | I changed the blueprints so that Kaito could escape, | 我改了设计图让海藤逃走 |
[19:39] | but they were not supposed to get away with the plutonium. | 但按计划他们不该带走钚 |
[19:43] | I can’t say more without my boss’s consent. | 没有上司的同意 我无法透露更多消息 |
[19:45] | Get your boss on the phone then. | 给你上司打电话 |
[19:52] | No need. He’s downstairs. | 没必要了 他就在楼下 |
[20:03] | I’m sure you and your people are eager | 我知道你和你的人 |
[20:05] | for an explanation, Commander. | 很想知道事情原委 指挥官 |
[20:06] | Why your agent intentionally helped the target | 为什么你的探员故意帮助目标 |
[20:08] | of today’s raid escape with enough plutonium | 带着足够炸毁整座城市的钚逃走 |
[20:10] | to blow up the city? I’d love one. | 我倒是要听听 |
[20:13] | When my asset, Tanaka, contacted me | 卧底田中联络我 |
[20:15] | to give me the location of the warehouse, he also told me | 告诉我仓库地址时 还告诉我 |
[20:17] | that Kaito now has a nuclear detonation device. | 海藤已经获得了核爆装置 |
[20:20] | An old SADM that’s been retrofitted for plutonium. | 一个用老式特种原子爆破装置改造的钚炸弹 |
[20:23] | It’s uniquely portable, fits in a duffel bag. | 便于携带 能放进旅行包里 |
[20:26] | Agent Trask informed me of this, and I instructed her | 特拉斯克探员告诉我此事后 |
[20:28] | to carry on with the raid, get the plutonium, | 我让她继续准备突袭 拿回钚 |
[20:30] | but make sure Kaito and her asset escaped. | 但要确保海藤和她的卧底逃脱 |
[20:33] | You’re hoping Kaito leads your man Tanaka to the device. | 你希望海藤带着田中去拿核爆炸装置 |
[20:36] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[20:37] | You should have told us what was really going down. | 你该告诉我们实情的 |
[20:39] | The raid had to be convincing, | 突袭必须要做得逼真 |
[20:41] | or it could have blown the asset’s cover. | 不然会暴露卧底的身份 |
[20:43] | The less people in the know, the better, | 越少人知道越好 |
[20:45] | especially when dealing with personnel like you | 尤其是你们这种 |
[20:47] | who are unaccustomed to covert ops. | 不熟悉秘密行动的警员 |
[20:49] | You put our officers at risk. | 你让我们的警官身处险境 |
[20:51] | How could you be sure Kaito wouldn’t circle around | 你怎么能确定海藤不会绕回来 |
[20:53] | and start firing at us? | 朝我们开火 |
[20:54] | Straight talk– your plan was a complete failure. | 恕我直言 你的计划彻底失败了 |
[20:57] | Now Kaito’s in the wind with the plutonium | 现在海藤带着钚不知所踪 |
[20:59] | and the means to weaponize it. | 他手里还有能引爆它的装置 |
[21:00] | Hondo’s right. I don’t like the way this went down. All right? | 洪都说得对 我不喜欢你们的处理方式 |
[21:03] | But it’s no time to point fingers. None of us want | 但没时间清算责任了 没人想看到 |
[21:05] | to see Kaito detonate a bomb– here, Japan or anywhere. | 海藤引爆炸弹 在这或是日本 或是任何地方 |
[21:12] | So, we’re at your disposal. | 我们任你差遣 |
[21:13] | I’ve brought my own TAC team, | 我带了自己的战术小组 |
[21:15] | but we do have these addresses | 但我们需要人手 |
[21:17] | that need to be followed up on. | 去跟进下这些地址 |
[21:19] | – Followed up on? – People and places | -跟进 -过去几年内 |
[21:20] | Kaito or his known associates have visited | 海藤和他的同伙去过 |
[21:23] | or called to over the last few years. | 或是联系过的地方 |
[21:25] | We checked them out in recent weeks, | 最近几周内我们查过一次 |
[21:26] | but couldn’t hurt for you to go over them again. | 但你们再查一遍也无妨 |
[21:29] | Never know. | 说不准 |
[21:30] | There might be something we missed. | 也许会有所发现 |
[21:32] | I see. Well… | 我明白了 |
[21:35] | let us know if you come up with anything more pertinent. | 等你想到更有用的信息再告诉我们吧 |
[21:38] | Don’t worry, I brought my A-team. | 别担心 我带的是精英小组[A组] |
[21:39] | – Okay. – We’ve got the situation under control. | -好的 -局势在我们的掌控中 |
[21:46] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[21:47] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[21:49] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在做我的工作 |
[21:50] | – You could have told me. – I wanted to. | -你本可以告诉我的 -我也想 |
[21:52] | 15 years ago I would have. | 换做15年前的话 我会的 |
[21:54] | But the person you are now, | 但是我觉得现在的你 |
[21:55] | I didn’t think you’d go along with the plan. | 不会配合这个计划 |
[21:56] | And maybe you’re right. But maybe we could have | 或许你是对的 但是也许我们可以 |
[21:59] | come up with something together that didn’t end | 一起商量个计划 不至于让我们 |
[22:01] | in us losing the plutonium. | 把钚给丢了 |
[22:05] | – You got to be kidding me. – The A-team? | -开什么玩笑 -精英小组 |
[22:07] | What does that make us, the B-team? | 那我们是什么 备胎小组吗 |
[22:08] | Yeah. There’s got to be someone else | 总得有人去做 |
[22:10] | who can do these follow-ups, right? | 这些跟进的工作 对吧 |
[22:11] | Chris is right. | 克里斯说得对 |
[22:12] | We can assign patrol officers | 我们可以派巡警 |
[22:13] | to follow up on these addresses, | 去跟进这些地址 |
[22:15] | but what do you suggest we do in the meantime? | 但是你觉得现在我们该做什么呢 |
[22:17] | What about that woman, Jamie, | 那个婕米呢 |
[22:19] | the one who sold them the plutonium? | 把钚卖给他们的那个 |
[22:20] | Or the guys we took down at the warehouse? | 还有我们在仓库抓住的那些人 |
[22:22] | – Nobody’s talking. – Tomo. | -他们都不肯开口 -友智 |
[22:24] | – The guy from the record store. – He’s kind of dead. | -那个唱片店里的家伙 -他死了 |
[22:26] | I know, but he’s got his family in town, right? | 我知道 但他的家人住在这 对吗 |
[22:28] | He was young. | 他挺年轻 |
[22:30] | He might’ve been sloppy, let something slip. | 或许一时大意说漏过什么 |
[22:31] | – FBI already talked to them. – Yeah, they probably | -联调局已经跟他们接触了 -很可能 |
[22:33] | kicked in their door and tore their house apart. | 破门而入把他们的房子翻个底朝天 |
[22:35] | Phillips doesn’t seem like | 菲利普斯不太像是 |
[22:35] | – much of a people person. – Yeah, right after | -有人情味的人 -没错 一旦 |
[22:37] | they found out their son was a wannabe terrorist. | 他们发现自己的儿子想当恐怖分子 |
[22:39] | I doubt they’re in any mood to talk. | 恐怕没心情说什么 |
[22:41] | It’s a good idea, Chris. | 这是个好主意 克里斯 |
[22:42] | I’ll talk to them personally. | 我亲自去跟他们谈谈 |
[22:43] | – You stay with me. – All right. | -你跟着我 -好 |
[22:44] | The rest of us will talk to his coworkers. | 其余的人去跟他的同事聊聊 |
[22:46] | I’ll catch up. | 我马上去 |
[22:47] | My rifle’s in the armory getting the sight adjusted. | 我的枪在军械库调校瞄准 |
[22:49] | Hey, Deac. | 迪肯 |
[22:51] | – Yeah? – It’s about the baby shower. | -怎么 -迎婴派对的事 |
[22:53] | Appreciate the thought, Chris, | 感谢你们的好意 克里斯 |
[22:54] | but like I said, we’re good. | 不过如我所说 不用了 |
[22:56] | Okay, it doesn’t have to be a big thing. | 不需要搞得特别大 |
[22:58] | It could just be an after-work beer when we’re not on call. | 可以是没任务时下班一起喝喝酒那样 |
[23:00] | Chris, you seem to be 100% more invested | 克里斯 看起来在迎婴派对这事上 |
[23:02] | in this baby shower than Annie and I, | 你比我和安妮还要上心 |
[23:04] | and we’re the ones having a baby. | 要生孩子的可是我们 |
[23:05] | Okay, but there’s just no reason this new kid shouldn’t have | 这个刚出生的孩子凭什么不能跟 |
[23:07] | all the same perks the others got. | 其他的孩子一样享受这些待遇呢 |
[23:09] | She’s not gonna care if we have a baby shower for her. | 她根本不会在意有没有迎婴派对 |
[23:11] | – She won’t even be aware of it. – She will. | -她没概念的 -她会的 |
[23:12] | I-I grew up in a household with four cousins, | 我家有四个表亲 |
[23:15] | and I was the youngest. | 我最小 |
[23:17] | That stuff that Street said | 今天早上斯特里特也说了 |
[23:18] | this morning about the youngest kids | 最小的孩子往往 |
[23:19] | getting the short end of the stick? That’s a real thing. | 最不被重视 这是真的 |
[23:22] | Yeah, but I bet | 但我肯定 |
[23:23] | you got spoiled later on. See, it all evens out. | 之后你还是会受宠 扯平了 |
[23:25] | Mm, no. I didn’t have clothes that weren’t hand-me-downs | 没有 在我能给自己买衣服之前 |
[23:27] | until I could buy them myself. | 只能穿别人的旧衣服 |
[23:29] | I’d be flipping through photo albums, | 我会翻相册 |
[23:30] | and I would see these huge-ass birthday parties | 看到其他的孩子们在满周岁时 |
[23:32] | the others got when they turned one. | 办的大型派对 |
[23:34] | Flip to mine? A bran muffin with a candle in it. | 翻到我的照片呢 就一个麸皮松饼插根蜡烛 |
[23:37] | Your new daughter’s gonna want to feel like you were | 你的新生女儿会希望你们像 |
[23:39] | as excited about her coming into this world | 欢迎其他的孩子那样 |
[23:41] | as you were about the others. | 欢迎她来到这个世界上 |
[23:44] | All right, I hear you. | 好吧 知道了 |
[23:46] | – I’ll talk to Annie about it. – Yes. | -我会跟安妮说的 -太好了 |
[23:51] | LAFD just tied it up, by the way. | 顺便说一句 洛城消防局刚刚扳平了比分 |
[23:53] | I told you, Luke Keith always wins powerlifting. | 我说过 力量举重肯定是卢克·凯斯赢 |
[23:56] | It’s up to you, big guy. | 就看你的了 大块头 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:59] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[24:00] | Go ahead. I’ll catch up in the Charger. | 你们先走 等下道奇车里见 |
[24:01] | – Something I want to check out. – All right, got it. | -我有事要处理 -好的 |
[24:14] | Elle. Elle. | 艾尔 艾尔 |
[24:19] | – Are you okay? – You really care? | -你没事吧 -你真的在乎吗 |
[24:21] | After I lied to you the way I did? | 我还跟你撒了大谎 |
[24:24] | I should have trusted you. | 我应该信任你 |
[24:25] | I do care. But I also know there’s a nuke in the wind, | 我真的在乎 但我还知道现在核弹不知所踪 |
[24:27] | and whatever’s bothering you | 你可能正为此事 |
[24:28] | probably has something to do with that. | 而心烦 |
[24:30] | We lost contact with Tanaka. | 我们和田中失联了 |
[24:34] | We use a hidden app on his phone to communicate, | 我们用他手机的隐藏应用联系 |
[24:36] | and we found his phone and another one– | 我找到了他的还有另外一部手机 |
[24:39] | Kaito’s, probably– | 很可能是海藤的 |
[24:40] | broken to pieces not far from the warehouse. | 在仓库不远的地方被摔成碎片了 |
[24:42] | Now we have no way to track him to the detonation device. | 现在我们没办法通过跟踪他找到引爆装置了 |
[24:45] | He could still call you. Contact you some other way. | 他还是能打给你的 用别的方式联系你 |
[24:47] | Although he hasn’t. | 可是他并没有 |
[24:49] | Procedure is he checks in right away | 程序是一旦发生这类情况 |
[24:51] | when something like this happens | 他应该立即联系我们 |
[24:53] | so that I know he’s okay. | 让我知道他没事 |
[24:54] | Nothing. | 但现在没有任何消息 |
[24:55] | And let me guess. Your boss is working under the assumption | 我来猜猜 你的上级假定 |
[24:57] | that Tanaka’s dead, but you’re not ready to do that. | 田中已经死了 但你却不这么想 |
[24:59] | He’s using all of our resources | 现在他把我们所有资源 |
[25:01] | – to pursue other avenues. – All right. | -都用作其它用途了 -好吧 |
[25:03] | So, what’s your idea? | 你怎么看 |
[25:06] | Just because I wouldn’t go along with your wild-ass plan | 我会像以前那样不配合你的疯狂计划 |
[25:08] | like I might’ve back in the day doesn’t mean | 并不意味着 |
[25:10] | I’m not willing to take the right kind of risk. | 我不愿冒一定的风险 |
[25:12] | I set up a redundancy for Tanaka and myself | 我安排了一个备选方案 |
[25:14] | in case a situation like this happened. | 以防类似的情况出现 |
[25:16] | A physical message drop location. | 一个留下实体消息的地点 |
[25:18] | And I still think he’s our best bet. | 我还是愿意把最大希望寄托在他身上 |
[25:22] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[25:24] | They took everything from Tomo’s room. | 他们把所有的东西都从友智房间拿走了 |
[25:27] | Photos. | 照片 |
[25:29] | Things we can never replace. | 所有无法替代的遗物 |
[25:31] | But the worst thing is they won’t let us have his body. | 最糟的事是他们不让我们领回他的遗体 |
[25:36] | Or even see it. | 连看一眼都不行 |
[25:38] | I can’t even imagine how difficult this is for you, | 很难想象这对你有多难接受 |
[25:40] | but they will let you bury him after the investigation. | 但调查结束后他们会让你们安葬他的 |
[25:45] | Kenta. | 健太 |
[25:48] | Mr. And Mrs. Yara, do you know | 屋良先生和太太 你们知道 |
[25:49] | what he and his friends were planning? | 他和他的朋友们在计划什么吗 |
[25:53] | Tomo was angry ever since he was a teenager. | 友智从十几岁以后就一直很愤怒 |
[25:57] | He wished that we had raised him in Japan. | 他希望能在日本长大 |
[26:02] | He was born here, | 他是在这里出生的 |
[26:03] | but he felt that he belonged over there. | 但他觉得他的根在那边 |
[26:07] | I didn’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:09] | My parents came here from Mexico | 在我和我姐妹们很小的时候 |
[26:12] | when my sisters and I were young. | 我父母从墨西哥来到这里 |
[26:14] | I know it was a challenge raising us in a new country. | 我知道在一个陌生的国度将我们抚养长大并非易事 |
[26:18] | We gave him everything he wanted. | 他想要什么我们都满足了他 |
[26:24] | Kenta, right? | 你是健太吧 |
[26:26] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[26:28] | Why’d your, uh, brother get hooked up with these people? | 为什么你的哥哥会跟这些人混在一起 |
[26:32] | Because they gave him something | 因为他们给了他 |
[26:33] | he didn’t get here. | 在这得不到的东西 |
[26:35] | They believe in something. | 他们有信仰 |
[26:37] | They gave him a purpose. | 他们给了他目标 |
[26:39] | Just because we’re Americans, we’re supposed to ignore | 就因为我们是美国人 我们就应该 |
[26:41] | what’s happening to the rest of our family? | 对其他家人出的事充耳不闻吗 |
[26:44] | What is he talking about? | 他说的是什么事 |
[26:49] | A few years ago, our cousin got raped | 几年前 我们的表姐被一个 |
[26:52] | by a private contractor working on a U.S. Base. | 美军基地的私人承包商给强奸了 |
[26:57] | You haven’t heard about it, though, | 你们没听说这件事 |
[26:59] | because everyone covered it up. | 因为被所有人掩盖下来了 |
[27:01] | The U.S. Military, | 美国军队 |
[27:02] | the Japanese government. | 日本政府 |
[27:04] | They didn’t want another scandal. | 他们不想爆出丑闻 |
[27:06] | They just wrote her family a check, | 他们就给她家人开了张支票 |
[27:08] | and the guy didn’t even go to jail. | 那家伙都没去坐牢 |
[27:12] | She’s never been the same. | 在那之后她就像变了个人 |
[27:15] | She was, like… 16. | 那年她才十六岁 |
[27:20] | She and, uh, Tomo were close? | 她和友智很亲近吗 |
[27:24] | Least Tomo was trying | 至少友智想做点什么 |
[27:25] | to do something instead of pretending everything’s fine | 而不是假装一切都好 |
[27:27] | and nothing happened. | 什么事都没发生过 |
[27:32] | I can tell you look up to your brother. | 我看得出来你很敬佩你哥哥 |
[27:37] | But Tomo was planning to help murder | 但友智在计划协助谋杀 |
[27:39] | a lot of people that had nothing to do | 很多跟你表姐这件事 |
[27:41] | with what happened to your cousin. | 毫无干系的人 |
[27:45] | Sounds to me like you guys talked a lot about this stuff. | 听起来你们俩在这方面聊了很多 |
[27:50] | If there’s anything you can tell us to help us, | 如果你知道什么能帮到我们的 |
[27:52] | that’s you doing something | 就是你在出一份力 |
[27:54] | instead of pretending everything’s fine. | 而不是假装一切都没事 |
[28:01] | You said you’re a captain? | 你说你是警队队长吗 |
[28:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:04] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[28:07] | If you make sure my parents can see Tomo’s body. | 如果你保证我爸妈能看到友智的尸体 |
[28:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:25] | The code was numbers-based | 如果他能来这里 |
[28:27] | if he was able to get here. | 他会留下数字组成的暗号 |
[28:31] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[28:32] | No. Nothing. | 没有 |
[28:36] | Elle, this was our place. | 艾尔 我们以前常来这里 |
[28:38] | I used a restaurant I’d remember. | 去过的餐厅我不会不记得 |
[28:41] | Hey, listen, | 听着 |
[28:43] | I don’t think I ever really apologized | 我好像没有正式向你道过歉 |
[28:44] | for breaking things off the way I did. | 我当时那样对你 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:49] | “Hate to end things like this, | “很不想以这样的方式结束 |
[28:51] | but I want you to know that you’ll always be special to me.” | 但是我想你知道对我来说 你永远都很特别” |
[28:55] | That’s what the text said, in case you forgot. | 短信里是这么写的 怕你忘了 |
[28:57] | I don’t remember it being so lame. | 我不记得内容那么土 |
[28:59] | Don’t be too hard on yourself. | 别对自己太苛刻 |
[29:01] | Wasn’t a surprise. | 意料之中的事 |
[29:03] | Never gave me a second thought, huh? | 我没给你留下别的印象了吗 |
[29:05] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[29:06] | It was a long shot to think that Tanaka could get here | 田中会来这留下消息 |
[29:09] | and leave a message. | 实在是希望渺茫 |
[29:10] | All right, so we wait. | 我们等等看 |
[29:11] | Maybe he’ll show up later. | 或许他晚点会来 |
[29:12] | If he does, he might not be alone. | 就算他来 可能也不会是一个人来 |
[29:14] | Kaito’s got to be watching his guys like a hawk since the raid. | 突袭之后 海藤肯定会严密监视他的手下 |
[29:17] | Okay. So what would he do then? | 好 那他会怎么做 |
[29:19] | If he can’t get here, how else could he get a message to you? | 如果他来不了 他要怎么把口信告诉你 |
[29:21] | If he had access to a phone, | 如果他能用手机 |
[29:22] | he would message or call me directly. | 他会直接发短信或打电话给我 |
[29:23] | Maybe he does have access. It’s just being monitored. | 也许他可以用手机 只是有人在监视他 |
[29:26] | Okay. Who could he call, | 他会打给谁 |
[29:27] | and what could he say that wouldn’t arouse suspicion? | 说些什么而不会引起怀疑呢 |
[29:30] | Good Time Sushi. | 好时光寿司店 |
[29:33] | He could place an order. | 他可以点东西吃 |
[29:44] | Tanaka. | 田中 |
[29:45] | He use the item numbers from the menu to relay a code? | 他用菜单上的菜品编号代替暗号 |
[29:48] | That’s what I’m hoping. | 希望如此 |
[29:49] | The code’s number-based… | 暗号是数字组成的 |
[29:51] | to let me know changes in Kaito’s plans. | 让我知道海藤改变了计划 |
[29:56] | They’re not leaving tomorrow morning anymore. | 他们明天早上不走了 |
[29:59] | Tanaka’s message says, “Leaving today. 4:30.” | 田中的信息说 今天4点半走 |
[30:01] | That’s in less than an hour. | 还有不到一小时的时间 |
[30:06] | Captain, we just got some intel | 队长 我们刚收到线报 |
[30:07] | that Kaito’s leaving the country today | 海藤今天会离开美国 |
[30:09] | 4:30. No idea which port or what boat, though. | 四点半 港口或乘坐船只尚未得知 |
[30:11] | I don’t think Kaito’s leaving by boat. | 我认为海藤不会坐船走 |
[30:13] | Tomo’s brother gave us I.D.S of people | 友智的哥哥给了我们 |
[30:15] | Tomo was seeing over the last year. | 去年和友智见面的人的身份 |
[30:17] | One of them is a TSA agent | 其中一人是在鲍勃·霍普国际机场工作的 |
[30:18] | 情报资料库 仓田藤田 | |
[30:18] | at the Bob Hope international terminal. | 运输安全管理局探员 |
[30:20] | Could one TSA agent smuggle a bomb onto a plane? | 运输安全管理局探员在飞机上偷运炸弹 |
[30:22] | He has full clearance to the baggage handling area. | 他有进出行李搬运区的全部权限 |
[30:25] | This bomb is portable. | 那是一颗可携带式炸弹 |
[30:26] | Yeah, fits into a duffel. | 可以装进行李袋 |
[30:27] | I remember. You got to get your people to the airport. | 我记得 你要立刻派人去机场 |
[30:29] | I’m on it. | 马上着手 |
[30:30] | If we try to evacuate | 如果我们试图疏散人群 |
[30:30] | or have security stop Kaito, | 或是让保安人员阻止海藤 |
[30:32] | he might just trigger the bomb here. | 他也许会在这里引爆炸弹 |
[30:33] | No, we need people there who understand the situation | 不行 我们需要一个了解案件情况 |
[30:35] | and the stakes involved. | 及可能出现的风险的人 |
[30:37] | Phillips is following up a lead in Irvine. | 菲利普斯正在尔湾市调查一条线索 |
[30:39] | Captain, the Feds are an hour out on a good day. | 队长 联调局最快也要一小时才能到达 |
[30:41] | He’s never gonna make it to the airport in time. | 他来不及赶去机场 |
[30:43] | It’s up to us, then. | 那只有靠我们了 |
[30:45] | I’ll see you there. | 机场见 |
[30:49] | Any sign of Kaito? | 有看到海藤吗 |
[30:50] | We don’t know what flight he’s boarding | 我们不知道他坐哪个航班 |
[30:52] | or under what name. | 也不知道他用什么名字 |
[30:53] | His TSA agent friend | 但是他那位运输安全管理局的朋友 |
[30:54] | is somewhere in this terminal, though. | 就在这栋航站楼里 |
[30:56] | All right. We find him, maybe he leads us to Kaito. | 那好 找到他 也许他能带我们找到海藤 |
[30:58] | Deacon and the rest of the team got here just before us. | 迪肯和其余队员比我们先到达这里 |
[31:00] | They’re upstairs on the other side of the terminal. | 他们在航站楼另一边 |
[31:02] | All right, good. | 很好 |
[31:03] | We stay cool. | 按兵不动 |
[31:04] | We don’t want to spook Kaito or any of his people. | 不要惊动海藤和他的手下 |
[31:13] | Deacon. | 迪肯 |
[31:14] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[31:23] | There’s our TSA guy. | 那就是我们要找的探员 |
[31:25] | – I don’t see Kaito. – Or Tanaka. | -我没看到海腾 -也没看到田中 |
[31:28] | All right, we got to be fast. | 我们要迅速行动 |
[31:30] | We cannot let them get a call off and warn him. | 不能给他们机会通风报信 |
[31:35] | – Gun! – LAPD SWAT! | -有枪 -洛城警局特警队 |
[31:37] | – On the ground! – Stop! | – 趴下 – 站住 |
[31:39] | – Don’t move! – Stop! | -别动 -站住 |
[31:39] | – LAPD! – Down on the ground. Drop the gun. | -洛城警局 -蹲下 放下枪 |
[31:42] | Luca, runner coming your way. | 卢卡 有一个往你那跑了 |
[31:47] | Hands! Give me your hands. | 双手放在背后 |
[31:51] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[31:53] | Hands behind your head. | 双手放在头上 |
[31:53] | – You got him, Chris? – Got him. | -抓住他了吗 克里斯 -抓到了 |
[31:56] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[31:58] | Hondo, he tried to text someone, but he didn’t get it off. | 洪都 他想给人发短信 但没发成 |
[32:02] | You trying to text Kaito and let him know we’re here? | 你想发短信给海藤 告诉他我们来了吗 |
[32:04] | You warn him, and he might pull the trigger on the bomb. | 你警告他 他有可能就会引爆炸弹 |
[32:07] | Did that ever occur to you? | 你有想过这点吗 |
[32:08] | What about Tanaka? Where’s he? | 田中呢 他在哪 |
[32:11] | Going hands-on. | 把他拷上 |
[32:14] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[32:15] | Bruising on the knuckles. | 指关节上有瘀青 |
[32:17] | They were coming out of that bathroom right there. | 他们刚才是从那边的厕所里出来的 |
[32:18] | Hondo! Captain! | 洪都 队长 |
[32:22] | Get your ass up. | 站起来 |
[32:32] | Go. | 破门 |
[32:38] | Elle. | 艾尔 |
[32:41] | Tanaka. | 田中 |
[32:46] | They caught me trying to call you. | 我想打给你的时候被他们抓到了 |
[32:49] | They-they just left to get something to move me out of here. | 他们出去拿东西 带我走 |
[32:52] | It’s okay, Tanaka. | 没事了 田中 |
[32:53] | We got Kurata and the other guy. | 我们抓到了仓田和另一个人 |
[32:54] | But we need to know where Kaito is. | 但我们要知道海藤在哪 |
[32:57] | Uh, the… the plane. | 飞机 |
[32:59] | Uh, Flight 1125. | 1125航班 |
[33:02] | Taking off any minute. | 马上就要起飞了 |
[33:03] | The b-bomb is on the plane. In luggage. | 炸弹在飞机上 在托运行李里面 |
[33:06] | – Go. – Go, go, go. | -快走 -快走 快走 |
[33:12] | We’ve closed the aircraft door, | 机舱门已经关闭 |
[33:14] | which means we’ll be taxiing out and taking off momentarily. | 飞机即将开始滑行并起飞 |
[33:17] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登机 |
[33:32] | Kaito’s bomb is in the cargo hold, but we have to assume | 海藤的炸弹在货舱里 但我们必须假设 |
[33:34] | that he can remotely detonate it with his phone. | 他可以用手机远程遥控引爆炸弹 |
[33:36] | Yeah, close quarters, packed with civilians– | 封闭的机舱 整架飞机的市民 |
[33:38] | we can’t shoot unless there’s no other option. | 不到逼不得已不能开枪 |
[33:40] | How do we grab him and keep his hands away | 我们要怎么不打草惊蛇 |
[33:41] | from his phone without him seeing us coming? | 既能抓到他 又不让他碰到手机呢 |
[33:43] | Could we get a flight attendant | 能不能让一位机组乘务员 |
[33:44] | to spill something on him, distract him? | 把东西洒在他身上 分散他的注意力 |
[33:45] | No, we can’t involve civilians like that– it’s too risky. | 不行 不能让平民这么做 太冒险了 |
[33:48] | No, but we can distract him. | 是的 我们就能分散他的注意力 |
[33:51] | Excuse me. I need to commandeer your luggage. | 不好意思 我需要征用你的行李 |
[33:57] | This is your captain again. | 我是机长 |
[33:59] | Looks like we closed the cabin door a little too soon. | 我们似乎过早关闭舱门了 |
[34:01] | I was just notified we have a couple of last-minute arrivals. | 刚接到通知 还有最后几位乘客要登机 |
[34:04] | And we’re looking good on time, | 据起飞还有充足时间 |
[34:06] | so we’re gonna let them on board. | 所以我们让他们登机 |
[34:07] | We should be back underway shortly. | 飞机很快就会继续准备起飞 |
[34:15] | 飞机要晚点了 没问题吧 | |
[34:24] | I’m patched in to the pilot. | 我和飞行员说了情况 |
[34:26] | Hondo and the others are about to get on the plane. | 洪都和其他人马上登机 |
[34:28] | Hey, the crooked TSA guy just got a text. | 运输安全管理局的奸细探员刚收到条短信 |
[34:30] | It’s from Kaito, but it’s in Japanese. | 是海藤发来的 不过是日语 |
[34:32] | Agent Trask. | 特拉斯克警探 |
[34:36] | Can you read this? | 你看得懂吗 |
[34:41] | No, I mean, I speak enough Japanese to get by, | 让我说日语还可以 |
[34:43] | but reading it is another matter. | 但看懂又是一回事了 |
[34:44] | If we don’t reply, Kaito’s gonna get suspicious. | 不回复的话 海藤会起疑的 |
[34:46] | Use the “speak text” function. | 用文本阅读功能 |
[34:48] | Then you can use “Voice-to-text” to respond. | 然后用语音转成文字回复他 |
[34:55] | He says the plane’s delayed, | 他说飞机延误了 |
[34:56] | and he’s wanting to know if everything’s okay. | 他想知道是不是出什么事了 |
[34:59] | Uh, tell him that there’s a crew error. | 告诉他机组人员搞错了 |
[35:02] | They closed the cabin door | 他们没检查登机口 |
[35:03] | without checking with the gate. No problems. Okay. | 就关机舱门了 没问题 |
[35:23] | Hope you got that right. | 希望你没说错 |
[35:25] | If I didn’t, we won’t have much time to worry about it. | 如果我说错了 就没有时间担心了 |
[35:31] | 乘务组没有确认登机口就关闭了舱门 没有问题 | |
[35:34] | You gotta lay off, babe. | 你歇会吧 宝贝 |
[35:36] | – Give me 60 seconds of peace. – Stop saying that. | -让我清净一下吧 -别这么说 |
[35:39] | – Okay? Uh, please? – You’re saying that all the time. | -行吗 求你了 -你总是这么说 |
[35:41] | – It was an honest mistake. – Honestly stupid. | -我是无心之过 -是蠢吧 |
[35:42] | Again with the insults. You know what I did this morning? | 又骂我 你知道我早上做了什么吗 |
[35:43] | Oh, my God. Can you stop? | 天呐 你能闭嘴吗 |
[35:44] | I woke up and I said, | 我醒来之后对自己说 |
[35:45] | “I’m gonna count how many times she insults me.” | “我今天要数数她到底要骂我几次” |
[35:47] | – Okay, can you help me with this? – It’s not gonna fit in there. | -好吧 能帮我一下吗 -那放不下的 |
[35:48] | All right, it is gonna fit. | 好了 能放下的 |
[35:49] | Miss, can we gate-check this? | 空姐 这个能托运吗 |
[35:54] | Got it! | 抓住了 |
[35:57] | Hands! Down! | 手 放下 |
[35:59] | Give me your hands! | 把手给我 |
[36:00] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[36:01] | Don’t move. | 坐好别动 |
[36:05] | Captain, we got Kaito. | 队长 我们抓住海藤了 |
[36:08] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[36:11] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[36:15] | – Sitrep.- Don’t worry, Agent Phillips. | -报告情况 -别担心 菲利普斯探员 |
[36:18] | LAPD SWAT is in the building. | 洛城警局特警队在里面 |
[36:19] | We have the situation under control. | 我们已经控制住了局势 |
[36:21] | They have Kaito in custody, sir. | 他们已经抓住海藤了 长官 |
[36:23] | Not bad for the B-team, huh? | B队也不赖吧 |
[36:30] | Well, glad to hear it. | 很高兴能听到这个好消息 |
[36:36] | He tweaked his wrist again taking down Kaito. | 他抓海藤的时候手腕又扭着了 |
[36:38] | Well, it’s not too late to get Dr. Sherrill | 现在让谢丽尔大夫来 |
[36:39] | down here with an anti-inflammatory shot. | 给你打消炎药还不晚 |
[36:42] | – Nah, I can’t do it, Commander. – I know you have | -不了 不行 长官 -我知道 |
[36:44] | your own way of doing things, | 你有你做事的方式 |
[36:45] | but there’s a lot on the line here. | 但现在事关重要 |
[36:46] | – Mina here’s got it under control. – Luca, | -米娜能解决的 -卢卡 |
[36:49] | this is Fire versus Police pride. | 这是消防和警察之间的荣耀之战 |
[36:51] | Just get the shot. | 快去打针吧 |
[36:53] | I got a thing about needles. | 我晕针 |
[36:56] | – A “thing”? – Yeah. | -晕针 -是啊 |
[36:58] | – You’re afraid of needles? – Yeah, I’m afraid of needles. Okay? | -你害怕打针 -我怕针 行了吧 |
[37:00] | Luca, you’ve been stabbed with | 卢卡 你以前都被刀扎过 |
[37:01] | a knife before– it’s gonna feel like nothing. | 针根本就不算什么 |
[37:03] | I’ve heard it all. Bottom line is, no one’s putting | 你们这些说法我都听过 我的底线是 |
[37:05] | a needle in my wrist or anywhere else in my body. | 谁都不能给我打针 |
[37:07] | Unless there’s literally no other option. | 除非实在没有其他办法了 |
[37:10] | I know my body, okay? | 我了解自己的身体 好吗 |
[37:11] | I’m gonna beat this guy, trust me. | 我会打败那个人的 相信我 |
[37:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:15] | Soon as I get to the gym, I’ll be good as new. | 我一去健身房 马上就没事了 |
[37:18] | Mina’s got this. | 米娜肯定能治好我的 |
[37:21] | Zhi zi. | 栀子膏 |
[37:26] | Zhi zi. | 栀子膏 |
[37:28] | That’s how you say it. | 这样念才对 |
[37:32] | Hey, Chris. | 克里斯 |
[37:34] | Thought about what you said. | 想了下你和我说的 |
[37:36] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[37:37] | Yeah. Uh, I talked it over with Annie, and… | 我和安妮谈过了 |
[37:40] | actually, we’d love it if you’d be | 其实我们想 |
[37:41] | our new little girl’s godmother. | 让你当我们小女儿的教母 |
[37:46] | I mean, yes, uh, the answer is yes. | 好啊 当然好啊 |
[37:49] | I’m so honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[37:50] | All right, we’ll figure out the details after she’s born. | 好了 等她出生后我们再详谈 |
[37:52] | Okay. So does that mean I get to pick her name now, right? | 这意味着我可以给她取名了吗 |
[37:55] | No, you do not. | 不 并没有 |
[37:57] | Y’all seen Agent Trask leaving HQ? | 你们看到特拉斯克探员离开总部了吗 |
[37:59] | No. She take off already? | 没有 她已经走了 |
[38:00] | Yeah, looks like it. – Too much of a big shot to say goodbyes, | 应该是的吧 -要跟太多大人物告别吗 |
[38:03] | huh? How about, “Thanks for saving the city”? | 至少可以说句”谢谢你们拯救了这座城市”吧 |
[38:05] | I’d have settled for, “Thanks for saving my ass.” | 我更愿意听”谢谢你们帮了我大忙” |
[38:12] | I’ve just been told this year’s Badge versus Badge Tournament | 我刚刚得知今年掰手腕大赛 |
[38:15] | has set a new record in dollars raised | 为乳腺癌预防伙伴筹到的资金 |
[38:18] | for Breast Cancer Prevention Partners! | 创造了新的记录 |
[38:26] | And it all comes down to this, the heroes in red | 现在终于到了最后一场比赛 红衣英雄 |
[38:31] | and the heroes in blue… | 和蓝衣英雄 |
[38:35] | …all tied up at two-two. | 目前二比二打平 |
[38:38] | The winner of this event takes home | 胜者将能把2019年 |
[38:40] | the 2019 Badge versus Badge trophy. | 警官对决竞标赛的奖杯带回家 |
[38:45] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[38:46] | Ready? Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:48] | Grip. | 交手 |
[38:58] | Come on! Come on, now! | 加油 加油 |
[39:08] | Come on, Luca! | 加油 卢卡 |
[39:09] | One, two, go! | 一 二 开始 |
[39:21] | Come on! Go! | 加油 |
[39:23] | Come on, Luca! You got this! Come on! Come on! | 卢卡 你行的 加油 |
[39:26] | Push him! Come on! | 使劲 加油 |
[39:28] | LAPD with the win! | 洛城警局赢得本局胜利 |
[39:31] | Dominique Luca continuing | 多米尼克·卢卡继续保持了 |
[39:33] | – his absolute domination… – That’s right! That’s right! | -扳手腕比赛的 -没错 没错 |
[39:36] | …of this event. | 不败之位 |
[39:37] | – Zhi zi! – Zhi zi! | -栀子膏 -栀子膏 |
[39:38] | Zhi what? | 栀什么 |
[39:41] | Congratulations. You’ve got one hell of an arm. | 恭喜 你胳膊真有力 |
[39:43] | Back atcha, man. That’s the best match | 你也是 这是我这么久以来 |
[39:45] | I’ve had in a long time. | 比过的最棒的一次比赛了 |
[39:48] | Yeah! Congratulations, Luca. | 恭喜啊 卢卡 |
[39:49] | I never doubted you, baby. I never doubted you. | 我从来没怀疑过你的能力 |
[39:56] | Say something! I’m listening! | 说点什么 我听着呢 |
[39:58] | You know in the end, we’re all on the same team, right? | 你知道到最后 我们都是一队的吗 |
[40:00] | Absolutely. Except we’re on the winning half of that team, | 当然 我们还是队伍里赢了的那一半 |
[40:02] | and you are on the losing half. | 而你们是输了的那一半 |
[40:05] | Well, I guess I owe you a congratulatory glass of merlot? | 看来我欠你一杯贺酒 |
[40:09] | Oh, uh, no, I’m so sorry. I only like to date winners. | 不好意思 我只和胜者约会 |
[40:14] | Yeah, she hurts like that, baby. | 她就是那么伤人 |
[40:16] | – She hurts like that! – Okay, okay. | -她就是那么伤人 -好吧 好吧 |
[40:18] | Congratulations, Hicks. | 恭喜你 希克斯 |
[40:20] | But we’re still up six-four | 但过去这十年里 |
[40:22] | – over the last ten years, now. – Okay, whoa, whoa, | -我们还是六比四领先 -好吧 |
[40:25] | wait a minute, Chief, why are you only going back ten years? | 等一下 队长 你为什么只往回看十年 |
[40:27] | Oh, I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[40:28] | ‘Cause if you go back 20, | 因为如果是二十年 |
[40:29] | we’re still up 11-nine. Boom. | 我们就会11比9领先了 |
[40:30] | In your face. | 不留情面 |
[40:33] | Gotta be honest. | 说实话 |
[40:34] | It’s still a big win for me. | 这对我来说依然是场胜利 |
[40:36] | – How’s that? – You heard what the man said earlier. | -为什么这么说 -你听到主持人说了 |
[40:38] | Most money this thing has ever raised for a charity. | 大部分钱都是为慈善机构筹集的 |
[40:41] | My mom barely won her battle with breast cancer when I was a kid. | 我小时候 我妈妈没能战胜乳腺癌 |
[40:44] | Whole reason I’m in this thing. | 这就是我来参赛的原因 |
[40:46] | That’s good for you, man. | 你这样做真的很好 |
[40:48] | – That’s what’s up. – That being said, | -这就对了 -这么说来 |
[40:50] | this social media gig is kind of fun. | 这个社交媒体职位还挺有意思的 |
[40:52] | Maybe I’ll stick around. | 我要在这多待会 |
[40:54] | At least long enough for the rematch next year. | 至少要坚持到明年再战 |
[40:57] | – Okay, okay, okay. – We comin’ back. We comin’ back. | -好好好 -我们会回来的 |
[41:07] | You got lucky… | 你运气好 |
[41:11] | 艾尔·特拉斯克 我不喜欢不告而别 但是想你知道对我来说 你永远都很特别” | |
[41:22] | LAPD! LAPD! | 洛城警局 洛城警局 |
[41:25] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[41:27] | LAPD! LAPD! LAPD! LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[41:32] | Luca! Luca! Luca! | 卢卡 卢卡 卢卡 |
[41:35] | Luca! Luca! Luca! Luca! | 卢卡 卢卡 卢卡 卢卡 |