时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Well, loyal listeners, | 忠实的听众们 |
[00:02] | we’ve been talking about it for weeks, | 这个话题我们聊了好几周 |
[00:03] | and now it’s one day away, | 现在还剩下一天 |
[00:05] | the so-called love All L.A. Festival. | 所谓的大爱洛杉矶狂欢节就要开始了 |
[00:08] | Well, we gave ’em Pride Day. | 我们让他们举办了尊严日 |
[00:10] | They demanded a Pride Month. | 然后他们要求尊严月 |
[00:12] | They’ve got West Hollywood. Now they want all of L.A. | 占领西好莱坞之后 又要霸占整个洛杉矶 |
[00:17] | Why do they feel the need to-to force | 他们为什么觉得有必要 |
[00:19] | their differences on the rest of us? | 强迫我们接受他们的不同之处呢 |
[00:21] | Oh, and do you know how much the city is, uh, spending | 大家知道这座城市花了多少钱 |
[00:23] | so these dandies can run around with their shirts off? | 让这些衣着光鲜的人能光着膀子到处跑吗 |
[00:25] | $1.1 million. | 110万美金 |
[00:28] | That’s taxpayer money. | 这些都是纳税人的钱 |
[00:29] | Now that makes me complicit. | 我也是纳税人之一 |
[00:31] | And now I have a problem. | 所以对此我有意见 |
[00:33] | That’s why I’ve been calling out to all of you Storm Chasers. | 所以我一直在呼吁所有的斯托姆追随者 |
[00:36] | Come to L.A. | 快来洛杉矶吧 |
[00:37] | We need to stand up for our values. | 我们需要捍卫我们的价值观 |
[00:39] | Otherwise, before long, | 否则 过不了多久 |
[00:41] | there will be LGBXYZ Festival in your town, | 各位所在的小镇也会有各异性取向狂欢节 |
[00:46] | paid for with money taken from your pocket. | 而买单的就是你们自己 |
[00:49] | Someone has to stop this sickness before it spreads. | 在这场瘟疫扩散之前 必须有人来阻止 |
[01:12] | – Thanks for coming. – I picked Chris up on the way. | -谢谢你赶来 -我顺路接了克里斯 |
[01:14] | The rest of the team’s at HQ, | 其余的队员在总部 |
[01:15] | but we’re ready wherever you need us. | 但我们随时可以行动 |
[01:16] | How are the victims? | 受害者怎么样了 |
[01:17] | One woke up an hour ago. | 其中一个一小时前醒了 |
[01:18] | Condition’s stable. | 情况稳定 |
[01:19] | The other one is still in a coma. | 另一个还处于昏迷状态 |
[01:21] | After last night’s attack, | 经过昨晚的撞车事件之后 |
[01:22] | SWAT’s been put in charge of security | 我们安排了特警队 |
[01:23] | of today’s Love All Festival. | 负责今天大爱狂欢节的安保 |
[01:25] | The parade’s not scheduled until this afternoon, | 游行要到今天下午才开始 |
[01:27] | but the streets are closed and the bars are open early. | 但是街道已封锁 酒吧提早开放 |
[01:29] | Expecting at least 100,000 people. | 预计至少有十万人 |
[01:31] | That’s one hell of a party. | 真是场盛大的派对 |
[01:32] | What do you got for us, Detective? | 有什么发现吗 警探 |
[01:33] | No witnesses to the actual crime, but, | 没有看到犯罪过程的目击证人 |
[01:35] | the cameras up on the bar, | 但是酒吧上方的摄像头 |
[01:36] | they got a shot of the vehicle. | 拍到了那辆车 |
[01:38] | It’s already been abandoned a few miles from here, | 车子遗弃在离这里几公里的地方 |
[01:40] | the VIN number and plates removed. | 车牌被摘 车辆识别代码被抹去 |
[01:42] | And those prints we pulled, no hits yet. | 我们采集到的指纹尚未有匹配结果 |
[01:45] | Back of the truck’s covered in Storm Forecast stickers. | 车子后面贴着《斯托姆预测》的贴纸 |
[01:48] | It’s a live-streamed radio show, | 那是一个现场直播的广播节目 |
[01:49] | podcast thing from this guy named Mark Storm. | 主持人名叫马克·斯托姆 |
[01:51] | Calls himself a truth-telling patriot. | 自称揭露真相的爱国者 |
[01:53] | Storm’s been on our radar. | 我们一直在关注斯托姆 |
[01:54] | He’s using the cost of the festival to rile up his listeners. | 他用狂欢节的经费问题来煽动听众的情绪 |
[01:57] | He hasn’t encouraged anyone to do anything violent, but… | 虽然他尚未怂恿任何人实施暴力行为 但是 |
[01:59] | Someone ends up doing it anyway. | 总会有人这么做的 |
[02:01] | The crowd’s only gonna get bigger on both sides. | 两边的人只会越来越多 |
[02:04] | I’ll be the bad guy. | 坏人由我来做吧 |
[02:05] | Captain, work with Detective Godfrey. | 队长 配合戈弗雷警探 |
[02:07] | Get RHD whatever they need. | 尽力协助劫案凶杀专案组 |
[02:08] | Let’s get this guy before it escalates. | 赶紧抓住这家伙 以免事件升级 |
[02:11] | I’m sorry, but we have to keep this area clear. | 抱歉 但我们必须保持这个区域的畅通 |
[02:13] | – It’s a crime scene. – It’s okay, guys. | -这里是犯罪现场 -没关系 各位 |
[02:14] | Let’s just move to the other side of the street. | 大家都到街对面去吧 |
[02:16] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[02:20] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[02:22] | I’m alive. | 我没死 |
[02:23] | Are you in charge of something here? | 你是这里的负责人吗 |
[02:25] | Oh, no. Just, uh, just volunteering. | 不是 只是志愿者而已 |
[02:29] | Be careful anyway. | 小心点 |
[02:30] | Oh, sure. | 好 |
[02:34] | See you then. | 再会 |
[02:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:39] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:40] | For the concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[02:51] | – W-Was that… – John Paul. | -那是… -约翰·保罗 |
[02:56] | Who’s John Paul? | 谁是约翰·保罗 |
[02:58] | JP Hicks. | JP·希克斯 |
[03:00] | Commander’s son. | 指挥官的儿子 |
[03:05] | Another blonde beauty. | 又一位金发美女 |
[03:08] | When are we gonna get one of these that has my hair color? | 我什么时候才能生一个头发颜色和我一样的 |
[03:10] | Oh, you mean gray? | 你是说白头发吗 |
[03:12] | Excuse me, Mr. And Mrs. Kay. | 打扰一下 凯先生 凯太太 |
[03:13] | I’m afraid we can’t release Victoria just yet. | 恐怕我们还不能让维多利亚出院 |
[03:15] | Why? What’s the problem? | 为什么 有什么问题吗 |
[03:16] | She has a condition called patent ductus arteriosus. | 她患有动脉导管未闭 |
[03:19] | A small hole in her heart. | 她的心脏上有个小洞 |
[03:21] | Most infants are born with some form of it, | 大多数婴儿一出生都会有这种症状 |
[03:23] | but it usually closes on its own in a few days. | 但是通常在几天后就会自行消失 |
[03:25] | In Victoria’s case, it hasn’t. | 而维多利亚却没有 |
[03:26] | Okay, well, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:28] | We can observe her for a few weeks | 我们可以观察她几周 |
[03:30] | and see if it improves. Or… | 看看是否有好转 或是… |
[03:32] | Surgery? | 动手术吗 |
[03:32] | It’s a fairly simple procedure. | 这是个相当简单的手术 |
[03:34] | If surgery sounds scary, I’ve seen dozens of cases | 如果不想动手术 我也见过几十例 |
[03:36] | where children have healed on their own. | 孩子自行愈合的情况 |
[03:38] | But Victoria is still developing. | 但是维多利亚还在发育中 |
[03:40] | The longer her heart takes to close, | 她心脏上的小洞闭合得越慢 |
[03:42] | the more prone she may be to long-term issues. | 就越容易出现长期的问题 |
[03:44] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[03:47] | We do whatever it takes to make sure our daughter’s okay. | 我们要尽全力保证女儿平安无事 |
[03:51] | I want officers at each vulnerable point of entry | 我要每个易受攻击的入口 |
[03:54] | and snipers covering the roofs | 都安排警员和狙击手守着 |
[03:55] | of the most trafficked parts of the parade route. | 游行路线中人流量较大路段的屋顶 |
[03:58] | But, sir, that’ll take most of Metro. | 但是长官 这要出动大部分都市特警队 |
[03:59] | Then that’s what it’ll take. | 那就只能这样 |
[04:02] | Right. | 好 |
[04:04] | JP looked good. | JP气色不错 |
[04:07] | He did. | 是的 |
[04:08] | Let’s hope it’s the real deal this time. | 希望这次是认真的 |
[04:11] | How long has he been clean? | 他戒了毒多久 |
[04:12] | Couldn’t tell you. | 没法回答你 |
[04:14] | The last time I saw him was at Barb’s service. | 上次见到他还是在小芭的葬礼上 |
[04:17] | I didn’t know he moved back to L.A. | 我都不知道他搬回洛杉矶了 |
[04:19] | Yeah. About a year ago. | 大概一年前搬回来的 |
[04:21] | JP and I haven’t spoken since the funeral either. | 我和JP在葬礼之后也没联系过 |
[04:23] | His sister lets me know he’s okay. | 是他姐姐告诉我他没事的 |
[04:25] | He and I live separate lives, so, you know… | 我和他过着各自的生活 所以… |
[04:27] | it is what it is. | 就是这样 |
[04:28] | Sir, if I crossed a line… | 长官 如果我问多了 |
[04:29] | No, no. You didn’t. | 没 你没有 |
[04:31] | You were taken by surprise. | 你很惊讶见到他 |
[04:34] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[04:35] | I’m glad he’s healthy and close by | 我很高兴他身体健康 住得也不远 |
[04:37] | if he ever needs his father. | 需要他父亲的时候也方便 |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:49] | Just the man I came to see. | 正是我要找的人 |
[04:51] | You need a hand with that? | 要帮忙吗 |
[04:52] | Parole Officer Jankins, hi. | 杰金斯假释官 你好 |
[04:55] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[04:56] | We’re handing out water at Love All. | 我们在大爱狂欢节上提供饮用水 |
[04:58] | That’s one way to keep people alive. | 这是让人们活着的一种方式 |
[05:05] | Mom? | 是因为我妈吗 |
[05:07] | Okay, what’s she done now? | 她又干什么了 |
[05:08] | It’s more like what she hasn’t done: | 不如说她有事没做 |
[05:09] | her last two required check-ins with me. | 最后两次向我报到 |
[05:11] | Well, I’m sorry, I haven’t spoken to her in months. | 抱歉 我几个月没和她联系过 |
[05:13] | Check-ins are black and white. | 报到规定很简单 |
[05:14] | If she misses her next one, | 如果她错过下一次 |
[05:16] | I’m gonna have to issue a warrant. | 我就不得不发布逮捕令 |
[05:17] | And when they find her, | 她被捕之后 |
[05:18] | she’s going back to prison. | 就会再次入狱 |
[05:19] | Like it or not, Jim, you signed up for this. | 不管你愿不愿意 吉姆 这你签字同意的 |
[05:21] | You tell her to find me. | 你转告她要来找我 |
[05:26] | How is heart surgery elective? | 心脏手术怎么会是选择性的 |
[05:27] | My daughter has a hole in her heart, | 我女儿心脏上有个洞 |
[05:29] | and she needs it closed now. | 她现在就需要把洞合上 |
[05:30] | And the hospital won’t schedule an uninsured surgery | 医院在没有付款证明的情况下 |
[05:33] | without proof of payment first. | 无法安排未投保的手术 |
[05:34] | And I don’t have $11,000 lying around. | 而我手头也没有一万一千块钱 |
[05:38] | All right, fine. You know what, I’ll just talk to somebody else. | 就这样吧 我跟别人谈谈 |
[05:43] | Insurance won’t cover it. | 保险公司不支付 |
[05:44] | They say that we need to wait two weeks to see | 他们说要我们等两周 |
[05:46] | if Victoria’s condition improves | 看维多利亚的情况是否有好转 |
[05:48] | and if we want the surgery today, | 如果我们想今天做手术 |
[05:49] | we got to pay for it ourselves. | 就要自己掏钱 |
[05:50] | The doctor said lots of babies wait | 医生说很多宝宝都先观察 |
[05:52] | and everything turns out okay. | 后来就自己好了 |
[05:54] | I want her better as bad as you do, | 我跟你一样希望她能康复 |
[05:56] | but we don’t have any other options. | 可我们没有别的选择 |
[05:57] | The city unfreezes overtime next week. | 市里下周就会恢复加班 |
[06:00] | So if I can get the surgery money today, | 如果我能今天凑到手术费 |
[06:02] | if we just hold off until the O.T. Kicks in, | 只要我们拖到开始加班 |
[06:04] | then-then I’ll be able to pay everything back. | 那我就能把所有欠债都还清 |
[06:05] | Bank loans? Second mortgages? | 银行贷款 二次抵押 |
[06:08] | The money we owe Luca? | 还有我们欠卢卡的钱 |
[06:09] | I don’t want you to worry about this. | 你不用担心这些 |
[06:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:17] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[06:23] | Hey, Street. | 斯特里特 |
[06:24] | We’re rolling out in ten. | 我们十分钟后出发 |
[06:25] | Boots on the ground all day at the festival. | 全天都要驻守狂欢节 |
[06:27] | I got to talk to you about something first. | 我得先跟你说点事 |
[06:29] | Last time this happened, I screwed up real bad. | 上回发生这种事的时候 我真的搞砸了 |
[06:32] | And you know I’m-I’m so grateful to be back on the team again. | 能再次归队 我真的非常感激 |
[06:35] | I would just never want to compromise that | 我永远不会辜负你们 |
[06:37] | or throw that away | 也不会为了任何事 |
[06:38] | – for anything… – Street, spit it out. | -忘记… -斯特里特 有话快说 |
[06:41] | It’s my mom again. | 又是我妈 |
[06:42] | – What happened this time? – I’m not sure. | -这次又怎么了 -我不知道 |
[06:44] | Closest we ever come to crossing anymore | 现在我们之间最亲近的交集也不过是 |
[06:46] | is when I slip rent money under the door. | 我把房租钱从门缝里塞进去 |
[06:49] | But she’s AWOL. | 可她现在不知所踪 |
[06:50] | She hasn’t checked in with her P.O. | 她没去跟假释官报到 |
[06:51] | And if she misses one more meeting… | 如果再错过一次的话 |
[06:53] | They’ll put out a warrant and revoke her. | 他们就会发布逮捕令 撤销假释 |
[06:55] | What do you think’s going on? | 你觉得发生了什么 |
[06:58] | Last time we were together, | 上次我跟她在一起的时候 |
[07:00] | I found drugs. | 我发现了毒品 |
[07:01] | – You think she’s out there using? – Maybe. | -你觉得她在吸毒 -可能是 |
[07:02] | Or maybe she’s-she’s just trying to guilt-trip me | 也有可能是她想报复 让我因为疏远她 |
[07:05] | for cutting her out of my life. | 而感觉愧疚 |
[07:06] | But I am not taking off to find out. | 可我不准备去查清楚 |
[07:08] | Being committed to SWAT does not mean | 进入了特警队不代表 |
[07:10] | that you need to stop caring about your mom. | 你不能再关心妈妈 |
[07:11] | But you were right to come to me. | 但你来找我是对的 |
[07:13] | We are a team. | 我们是一家人 |
[07:14] | So let us look into it for you. | 让我们替你查 |
[07:16] | We’ll make some calls, see if we can locate her. | 我们打几个电话 看能不能找到她 |
[07:18] | But in the meantime, you focus on your work. | 与此同时 你也要专心工作 |
[07:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:23] | It’s a sad morning, | 这是一个令人伤心的早晨 |
[07:24] | loyal listeners. | 忠实的听众们 |
[07:25] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[07:26] | there was an accident. | 发生了一起意外 |
[07:29] | Wildly different accounts are being reported, | 关于此事众说纷纭 |
[07:31] | but, uh, some sources say | 但有消息称 |
[07:34] | that two residents tried to coerce | 两位居民试图 |
[07:37] | a peaceful protester into an altercation. | 迫使一位温和抗议者与他们发生争执 |
[07:39] | The harassment continued, even as the man | 即便这位抗议者试图开着卡车离开 |
[07:42] | attempted to leave in his truck, | 骚扰依然没有停止 |
[07:44] | causing a-a horrible collision. | 最终引发了一场可怕的车祸 |
[07:46] | We’re not even allowed to watch respectfully | 我们甚至不被允许在警戒线外 |
[07:49] | from the sidelines. | 以尊重的态度观察现场 |
[07:51] | This is private property. | 这里是私人财产 |
[07:55] | And now this driver’s being tried and convicted | 现在这位司机在事实还未明确前 |
[07:58] | in the media before all the facts are available. | 就被各大媒体口诛笔伐 |
[08:03] | Hey, how many people are working today? | 今天多少人上班 |
[08:04] | We all know how intolerant | 我们都知道那些人 |
[08:05] | the other side is. | 是如何心胸狭窄 |
[08:07] | Love All? | 大爱 |
[08:09] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[08:10] | Love only those who think exactly like them. | 只爱那些跟他们思想一致的人吧 |
[08:15] | Why don’t we break for commercial? | 不如我们先进广告 |
[08:25] | Time to pay for your crimes. | 是时候赎罪了 |
[08:29] | You have to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[08:32] | My name is Micah Sherlock. | 我叫迈卡·夏洛克 |
[08:35] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[08:36] | an act of violence was committed against my community. | 发生了一起针对我所在团体的暴力行动 |
[08:39] | Two innocent people were attacked | 两个无辜的人被袭击 |
[08:41] | just because of who they loved. | 原因是他们的性取向 |
[08:43] | And this… | 而这个 |
[08:44] | hate-monger has you convinced that we’re the problem. | 仇恨主义者说服你们相信我们才是问题所在 |
[08:48] | We’re not. | 我们不是 |
[08:50] | But you brought the fight to us. | 但是你们向我们宣战 |
[08:52] | If I receive word of any acts of hate | 如果我听到风声 有任何仇恨行为 |
[08:54] | being committed today at our parade, | 出现在我们的游行上 |
[08:56] | I will start killing hostages. | 我就开始杀人质 |
[08:58] | Members of my community, | 我的同伴们 |
[09:00] | be vigilant, call in. | 时刻警觉 时刻准备 |
[09:02] | To the authorities, | 当权者们 |
[09:03] | I dare you to disconnect this transmission. | 我谅你们不敢切断信号 |
[09:05] | As long as we all play nice, | 只要大家安分守己 |
[09:07] | no one will get hurt. | 没有人会受伤 |
[09:09] | We’re done being bullied and pushed around. | 我们不再忍辱受气 被人欺压 |
[09:16] | Mission’s changed. | 任务有变 |
[10:17] | All right, we got an I.D. on our gunman. Micah Sherlock. | 枪手身份确认了 迈卡·夏洛克 |
[10:19] | 29-year-old financial advisor. | 他是一名29岁的财务咨询师 |
[10:21] | No prior history of violent behavior. | 没有暴力行为的前科 |
[10:22] | Photos of him at just about every rally of last year. | 他的照片几乎都来自去年的集会 |
[10:24] | Hold on, this guy’s an LGBTQ Straight Shooter. | 慢着 这家伙是性少数群体仗义手枪团的 |
[10:27] | Straight Shooter? | 仗义手枪团 |
[10:28] | Yeah, it’s a West Hollywood gun rights group. | 那是西好莱坞的枪支权利团体 |
[10:29] | They get together and shoot once a week, run drills. | 他们每周聚一次 练习射击 |
[10:31] | They’re pretty badass. | 都是狠角色 |
[10:32] | So, he’s got an agenda and he’s trained? | 他心怀不轨 还受过训练 |
[10:34] | All right, so we know he’s dangerous. | 现在知道他很危险 |
[10:35] | We’ll take our cues from him on how this goes. | 我们从他这条线索开始查 |
[10:37] | Let’s get over to Mobile Command. | 到移动指挥部去 |
[10:46] | Trista, I haven’t seen you since WeHo Dodgeball. | 崔斯坦 西好莱坞闪避球赛之后就没见过你 |
[10:48] | – What are you doing here? – I know him. | -你在这里干嘛 -我认识他 |
[10:50] | Micah, I mean. We’re in the same shooting club. | 我说迈卡 我们在同一个射击俱乐部 |
[10:52] | – You’re a Straight Shooter, too? – I want to help. | -你也是仗义枪手团的 -我想帮忙 |
[10:55] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[10:56] | Micah’s an angry guy, but he’s not bad. | 迈卡脾气不好 可他不是坏人 |
[10:58] | He can be talked down. | 他会听人劝的 |
[11:00] | Please. Don’t let him die for this. | 求你了 别让他为此送命 |
[11:03] | We’ll do our best, but ultimately, it’s up to him. | 我们会尽力的 但最终还是取决于他自己 |
[11:10] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[11:11] | That’s my loyal patriots, | 是我忠实的爱国者 |
[11:13] | circling the studio, waging war | 包围录音棚 发动战争 |
[11:16] | to reclaim their country. | 夺回他们的国家 |
[11:19] | They would stop calling in a second if you asked them to. | 只要你让他们别打了 他们立刻就会照做 |
[11:22] | They’d do anything for you. | 他们会为你做任何事 |
[11:24] | Yet you choose to spread hate. | 可你还是选择传播仇恨 |
[11:26] | You don’t even believe any of this crap. | 你甚至都不相信这些鬼东西 |
[11:28] | No, I believe everything I say. | 不 我相信自己的所有言论 |
[11:29] | ‘Cause it’s all the truth, | 因为那全部都是事实 |
[11:31] | whether you want to hear it or not. | 不管你是否愿意听 |
[11:34] | So you believe that couple should have been run over? | 那你相信那对恋人应该被车碾过去 |
[11:40] | Your followers are just looking for someone to hate | 你的追随者们只是想找到自己以外的 |
[11:42] | other than themselves, | 仇恨对象 |
[11:44] | and you’re pointing the biggest finger in our direction. | 而你将矛头指向了我们 |
[11:47] | Well, you’re the one pointing a gun. | 现在可是你拿着枪指着我们 |
[11:51] | Those doors are locked with an encrypted key. | 门被密钥锁死了 |
[11:52] | There’s no way we’re getting inside without breaking in. | 除了强行破门没有其它办法 |
[11:54] | Storm is one paranoid piece of work. | 斯托姆真够多疑的 |
[11:56] | The windows are a special tinted material, too. | 窗户也用了特殊的着色材料 |
[11:58] | Bulletproof and impossible to see inside. | 可防弹而且从外面无法看透 |
[12:00] | Doesn’t surprise me, | 一点都不奇怪 |
[12:01] | a guy who wants to put a target on half the country’s | 一个将矛头指向全国半数人口的人 |
[12:03] | afraid to have one put on him. | 当然害怕有人想除掉他 |
[12:04] | His fear of getting killed | 他的防护措施太好了 |
[12:05] | is making it impossible for us to save his ass. | 我们都没法救他出来 |
[12:07] | Cortez is back at HQ | 科尔特斯回总部了 |
[12:08] | working on a direct connection inside. | 试图与内部取得直接联系 |
[12:10] | Commander, I think I can help. | 警长 我能帮上忙 |
[12:11] | Let me be the one to negotiate with him. | 让我进去跟他谈判 |
[12:12] | You don’t have the experience of others here. | 你的经验没有在场其他人丰富 |
[12:14] | This isn’t a situation to cut your teeth on. | 这不是你该插手的情况 |
[12:16] | He’s confused and angry about what happened last night. | 他对昨晚发生的事感到迷茫且愤怒 |
[12:18] | He just needs to talk to somebody he can connect with, | 他只是需要与能产生同理心的人 |
[12:20] | understand his fears. | 与理解他忧虑的人交流 |
[12:21] | We’ve got a hostage situation broadcast live. | 现在正实况转播人质挟持事件 |
[12:24] | The whole world will hear everything you say, | 整个世界的人都会听见你说的话 |
[12:26] | and pounce on any mistakes you make. | 还会抓住你话里的把柄不放 |
[12:28] | I get the situation, but I also get him. | 我明白现在是什么情况 但我也理解他 |
[12:34] | Sir, she is our best shot. | 长官 她的确是最适合的 |
[12:36] | And I’ll be right here to have her back. | 我会在这支援她 |
[12:42] | All right, let’s get to it then. | 好吧 那就这么办 |
[12:44] | I want the rest of your team ready | 让你们队其他人都做好准备 |
[12:45] | in case this thing goes sideways. | 以防出现不测 |
[12:46] | All right, Luca, Street, get into position to blow the door. | 卢卡 斯特里特 准备爆破大门 |
[12:48] | Have Deacon on standby to cut the power. | 让迪肯做好切断电源的准备 |
[12:50] | – Got it, man. – Tan? | -明白 -谭 |
[12:52] | Prep the drone. | 准备无人机 |
[13:15] | Studio blueprint’s coming into Command now, sir. | 演播室的设计图已经送到指挥部了 长官 |
[13:18] | Drone signal’s strong. | 无人机信号强劲 |
[13:19] | Tan, keep it steady. | 谭 保持画面稳定 |
[13:20] | All right, we got a line. | 我们接通了 |
[13:22] | Alonzo, you ready? | 阿朗佐 准备好了吗 |
[13:28] | Micah, my name is Christina Alonzo with LAPD SWAT. | 迈卡 我是洛城警局特警队的克里斯蒂娜 |
[13:31] | I said callers reporting crimes only. | 我说了只接听举报罪行的电话 |
[13:32] | – On-Only crimes! – Micah, please. | -举报罪行的 -迈卡 请听我说 |
[13:34] | We’re trying to end this before anybody gets hurt. | 我们只是想在有人受伤之前将此事终结 |
[13:36] | If you leave us alone, no one will. | 如果你们不插手 没人会受伤 |
[13:38] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道这不是真的 |
[13:39] | Some Storm Chaser fan could retaliate for this, | 会有斯托姆追随者为此事寻求报复 |
[13:41] | which means more of us could be hurt or killed. | 这就意味着会有更多我们这类人受伤或被杀害 |
[13:44] | Us? | 我们这类人 |
[13:45] | I’m a part of the LGBTQ community, too. | 我也是性少数群体的一员 |
[13:47] | I understand why you’re angry. I really do. | 我理解你为什么如此愤怒 真的 |
[13:50] | Micah, I need to know how many people you’re holding in there. | 迈卡 我需要知道你那里有多少人 |
[13:52] | Five. | 五个 |
[13:53] | Six if you include the devil himself. | 如果包含恶魔本尊的话 六个 |
[13:57] | Oh. Now I’m the devil? | 我才是恶魔吗 |
[13:58] | You assault my whole team, | 你袭击了我的制作团队 |
[14:00] | you threaten me on a live broadcast. | 你直播威胁我的生命安全 |
[14:01] | The police aren’t here to rescue you. | 警察可不是来这营救你的 |
[14:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[14:06] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[14:06] | You’re here to protect him. You’re not one of us! | 你们是来保护他的 你不是我们的一员 |
[14:10] | Sir, I got a visual. | 长官 有画面了 |
[14:11] | – There’s seven inside. – I just got word from Deac. | -里面有七个人 -刚收到迪肯的消息 |
[14:13] | Water and Power standing by | 相关人员已经准备好 |
[14:14] | for a complete shutdown of the facility. | 彻底切断这座建筑里的水电供应了 |
[14:15] | Tan, prep the door for a breach. | 谭 准备突破大门 |
[14:17] | We cut the power, we go in hard, and we isolate Micah | 一旦切除电力就全速前进 在迈卡察觉之前 |
[14:19] | – before he even knows we’re there. – I can talk him down. | -将他与人质隔离 -我能说服他 |
[14:21] | We’re not gonna make a move unless we have to. | 不到万不得已我们不会行动 |
[14:22] | You’re doing great, Chris. Keep going. | 克里斯 你做得很好 继续 |
[14:27] | Micah, trust me, | 迈卡 相信我 |
[14:28] | I want to punish that man who ran over those people. | 我想惩罚那个开车撞人的凶手 |
[14:30] | Storm is just as responsible. | 斯托姆一样有责任 |
[14:32] | The driver is probably long gone, | 那个司机也许已经逃之夭夭 |
[14:33] | but Storm is still here spewing out hate. | 但斯托姆仍在不断散播仇恨 |
[14:35] | They insult us. | 他们侮辱我们 |
[14:36] | They attack us in our neighborhood, | 在我们的街区袭击我们 |
[14:38] | protest our events. | 抗议我们的活动 |
[14:39] | But when we band together, when we stand together, | 但我们站在一起 团结一致时 |
[14:42] | they call us the problem. | 他们称我们为麻烦 |
[14:44] | They call us the instigators. | 他们称我们为煽动者 |
[14:47] | Can’t you see you’re giving him what he wants right now? | 难道你看不出来你的做法正中他下怀吗 |
[14:49] | You’re proving his point. | 你在证实他的观点 |
[15:05] | There’s another call– | 又有一通电话 |
[15:07] | someone claiming to be the driver from last night. | 有人声称自己是昨晚的司机 |
[15:10] | You don’t want to answer that. | 不要接听这通电话 |
[15:10] | Hondo, your team ready? | 洪都 你的队员准备好了吗 |
[15:14] | I want to make something clear. | 我想澄清一点 |
[15:17] | I hit those perverts last night. | 昨晚是我撞倒那些变态 |
[15:19] | My actions were my own. | 这是我自发的行为 |
[15:22] | Of course you would blame Mark Storm. | 你当然得怪罪马克·斯托姆 |
[15:24] | He’s one of the only people brave enough to speak the truth | 他是唯一一个敢于说出事实 |
[15:27] | and call you out for your hypocrisy. | 揭露你们伪君子面目的人 |
[15:30] | You people are so desperate to be oppressed | 你们这些人如此渴望受到压迫 |
[15:33] | because it’s the only way you can get attention. | 因为只有这样你们才能得到关注 |
[15:35] | I’m not the one running away. | 可不是我肇事逃逸 |
[15:37] | I’m not the one hiding from anyone. | 也不是我畏罪藏匿 |
[15:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:40] | They’ll know who to blame | 那等我除掉下一个目标 |
[15:41] | when I take out the next one. | 他们知道谁是罪魁祸首 |
[15:43] | In fact, I’m looking at some of you freaks right now. | 实际上 我现在就正盯着一些怪胎 |
[15:47] | Remember, you put this into motion | 记住 是你点燃的导火索 |
[15:49] | when you assaulted an innocent man. | 因为你袭击了一个无辜的人 |
[15:55] | Cut the power. | 切断电源 |
[15:57] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[15:58] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[15:59] | Down on the ground, now! | 立刻趴下 |
[16:01] | LAPD SWAT! On the ground! | 洛城特警队 趴下 |
[16:02] | Two. Two. Two. | 两人一组 |
[16:04] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好了 你们安全了 |
[16:05] | – Everybody good? – Good. | -大家都没事吧 -没事 |
[16:07] | This is 20-David to Command. Turn the power back on. | 20D呼叫总部 恢复电源 |
[16:12] | Hostages are secure. | 人质已解救 |
[16:14] | Suspect in custody. | 嫌犯已被逮捕 |
[16:18] | Get him out of here! | 把他带走 |
[16:19] | Get him out of here! That’s right. | 没错 把他带走 |
[16:22] | All right, Storm Chasers! | 好样的 斯托姆追随者 |
[16:23] | – Storm! Storm! – Thank you. | -斯托姆 -谢谢大家 |
[16:25] | Thank you for your support, Storm Chasers! | 多谢你们的支持 斯托姆追随者 |
[16:27] | Yeah! Yeah, Storm. Go, buddy. | 太棒了 斯托姆 加油伙计 |
[16:28] | Fight the good fight! | 坚守信念 |
[16:32] | You’re that SWAT lesbian who was on the phone. | 你就是电话里的特警队女同性恋 |
[16:34] | Look what he did to Storm! | 看看他都对斯托姆做了什么 |
[16:35] | Why didn’t you stop him sooner? | 为什么你们不早点阻止他 |
[16:36] | Watch it, moron! | 小心说话 白痴 |
[16:37] | She will kick your ass and send you back to Kansas! | 她会揍得你屁滚尿流 然后送你回堪萨斯州 |
[16:43] | All right, go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[17:02] | Those shots came from a parking garage about 100 yards away. | 枪声来自约100码以外的室内停车场 |
[17:05] | Studio’s been secured. | 演播室处于控制中 |
[17:06] | RHD swept the sniper’s nest. | 结案凶杀专案组检查了狙击手的射击位置 |
[17:08] | Guy was in and out. | 那家伙撤离迅速 |
[17:09] | They managed to pull a single print | 在他埋伏的地方 |
[17:10] | from the ledge he was perched. | 他们找到了一枚指纹 |
[17:12] | Matches the one pulled from the hit-and-run truck this morning. | 与今早肇事逃逸的卡车里找到的相符合 |
[17:14] | So the sniper and the hit-and-run driver are the same person. | 这么说这个狙击手就是肇事逃逸司机 |
[17:16] | At least that’s one less person we need to be looking for. | 至少这样我们少了一个搜索目标 |
[17:18] | Yeah, but he’s still out there, and now he’s killed someone. | 是的 但他还逍遥法外 而且还杀了人 |
[17:21] | The Love All Festival’s been put on hold while the city | 市政府在讨论该怎么处理这个情况 |
[17:23] | determines how to handle the situation. | 与此同时大爱狂欢节暂停举行 |
[17:24] | They can’t do that. | 他们不能这么做 |
[17:25] | That means he wins. | 那就意味着他赢了 |
[17:26] | We got a killer on the loose. | 有个杀手在逍遥法外呢 |
[17:27] | Frankly, we should cancel the whole thing. | 说实话 我们应该把整个活动取消掉 |
[17:29] | If this guy’s a loyal Storm Chaser, | 如果这家伙是忠实的斯托姆追随者 |
[17:30] | maybe today wasn’t the first time he called into the show. | 也许他不是第一次打电话进节目里 |
[17:32] | We’re keeping Storm here while | 在事态平息之前 我们把斯托姆 |
[17:33] | things cool off. It’s worth asking. | 留在这 有必要问问他 |
[17:35] | – Hondo, I want Storm. – Chris, no. | -洪都 我要找斯托姆 -不 克里斯 |
[17:38] | I want you to reach out to your friend | 去联系一下你那个朋友 |
[17:39] | and find out what’s going with those Straight Shooters. | 搞清楚那些仗义枪手团的人想干什么 |
[17:40] | We’re already hearing they’re looking to retaliate | 我们已经听说他们想要 |
[17:42] | for Micah’s death, and we have to keep the peace. | 为迈卡的死实施报复 我们得维持治安 |
[17:44] | Just because we tell people to stay away from Love All | 我们警告人们远离大爱狂欢节 |
[17:46] | doesn’t mean they’re gonna listen. | 但他们不一定会听我们的 |
[17:49] | If they do restart the festival, | 如果他们重启狂欢节 |
[17:50] | I want us ready. Let’s get everyone else back | 我们都做好准备 让所有人回到 |
[17:52] | to the parade route, secure the streets. | 游行路线上 确保街上安全 |
[17:56] | – Hey, Tan. – Yo. | -谭 -怎么说 |
[17:57] | On your way, I want you to stop by | 你路上顺便去一趟 |
[17:58] | Street’s old place and check on his mom. | 斯特里特以前的家 看看他妈 |
[18:00] | Her P.O. hasn’t seen her and he’s worried. | 她的假释官一直没见到她 他有点担心 |
[18:02] | – This is the spare key. – Damn. | -这是备用钥匙 -真是的 |
[18:03] | He hasn’t mentioned her for a while. | 他有阵子没提她了 |
[18:04] | Was hoping that meant everything was okay. | 我还希望一切都平安无事了呢 |
[18:07] | All right, I’ll stop by, find out what’s up. | 没问题 我过去看看是什么情况 |
[18:08] | – Appreciate it. – My house is worth | -谢谢 -我的房子 |
[18:10] | way more than that. | 远不止这个价 |
[18:12] | All I’m asking for is $11,000. | 我只要一万一千块 |
[18:14] | How can you say no to that? | 你怎么能拒绝呢 |
[18:17] | What? | 什么 |
[18:17] | No, I don’t have any other properties to put up as well. | 不 我没有其它的房产可以抵押了 |
[18:20] | Is that a joke? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:23] | Yeah, you know what? Never mind. | 好吧 算了吧 |
[18:25] | Hey, Captain wants us down at the parade. | 队长要我们去游行现场 |
[18:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:28] | Everything all right with the baby? | 孩子一切都好吗 |
[18:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 好 很好 |
[18:31] | Just, you know, paperwork and… But she’s great. | 就是些文件啊什么的… 她很好 |
[18:34] | – We’re all great. – Look, If you need more cash, | -我们都很好 -如果你需要钱的话 |
[18:36] | Street wants a hot tub, | 斯特里特想要个浴缸 |
[18:37] | but I’d rather put it to better use, man. | 但我想花在更有意义的地方 |
[18:39] | You’ve done more than enough and we’re eternally grateful. | 你已经做得够多了 我们会永远感谢你的 |
[18:43] | And-and, in fact, | 而且 实际上 |
[18:44] | I’m gonna be able to start paying you back soon | 一旦加班恢复了 |
[18:45] | with OT coming back. | 我就可以开始还钱了 |
[18:46] | I meant it when I said no rush. | 我跟你说了不用急 |
[18:48] | I mean, babies bring bills, right? | 孩子刚出生需要用钱 对吗 |
[18:54] | Y-Your cash, it… | 你的钱 |
[18:56] | it got us back on track, | 解了我们的燃眉之急 |
[18:58] | and I thank you. | 我真要谢谢你 |
[19:02] | But… A man’s got to carry his family | 但… 大丈夫就要一力承担 |
[19:05] | on his own two feet. | 自己家庭的重担 |
[19:08] | Otherwise he’s not a man. | 否则就不是真男人 |
[19:11] | – I don’t know, I-I might… – You know what? | -我说不好 我可能… -对了 |
[19:13] | I told Chris that I’d back her | 克里斯要去和仗义枪手团朋友会面 |
[19:15] | with her Straight Shooter friends, so, uh… | 我说过要去做她的后援 |
[19:17] | we’ll meet you there. | 现场见 |
[19:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:22] | Sorry to leave you in here like this, | 抱歉就这样让你留在这儿 |
[19:24] | but, as you can imagine, we got a lot going on today. | 但你也知道 我们今天事情太多了 |
[19:27] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[19:29] | Like to see that crowd try to come at me in here. | 倒是想看看那群人敢不敢来这里对付我呢 |
[19:32] | People try to kill you a lot? | 经常有人想要杀你吗 |
[19:34] | Price of speaking the truth. | 讲真话的代价 |
[19:37] | Well, maybe you wouldn’t | 那也许你不介意 |
[19:38] | mind sharing some more of that truth then. | 分享更多的真话吧 |
[19:40] | Help us out. | 帮帮我们 |
[19:43] | That wacko’s dead. | 那疯子死了 |
[19:45] | What is there to figure out? | 还有什么要搞清楚的呢 |
[19:46] | Unless you think I know who shot him. | 除非你认为我知道是谁杀的他 |
[19:50] | The man who saved my life? | 是谁救我一命 |
[19:51] | We actually saved your life. | 是我们救了你的命 |
[19:57] | I have a lot of friends like you. | 我有很多像你这样的朋友 |
[19:59] | Cops, I mean. | 我是说警察 |
[20:01] | They call into the show all the time. | 他们总是打电话进到节目里 |
[20:03] | Must be tough… | 一定很艰难… |
[20:04] | being police in the People’s Republic of Los Angeles. | 作为洛杉矶人民共和国的警察 |
[20:08] | These people they, they ask the-the law for protection, | 有些人寻求法律的保护 |
[20:11] | and then they turn around and call the cops killers. | 然后转过头来就说警察是杀人犯 |
[20:15] | As if this job wasn’t hard enough | 就好像这工作本身 |
[20:16] | for… you know, a guy with your roots. | 对你这样出身的人来说还不够挑战似的 |
[20:22] | Well, then why don’t you do me a solid– | 这样的话 你不如直接告诉我… |
[20:23] | who is the shooter? | 枪手是谁 |
[20:25] | Do you recognize that voice? | 你能分辨出那声音吗 |
[20:29] | I get a lot of calls. | 有好多人给我打电话 |
[20:31] | I got nothing that can help you. | 我没什么能帮助你的 |
[20:40] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[20:41] | We can talk in here away from the crowd. | 我们可以远离人群在这谈谈 |
[20:44] | Why’d you call me in, Chris? | 为什么叫我过来 克里斯 |
[20:45] | We got a report that you were | 我们接到报告 说你给 |
[20:46] | handing out ammo to members of the gun club. | 射击俱乐部的成员发放弹药 |
[20:48] | Tell me that’s not true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[20:51] | We’re going to protect the parade. | 我们要保护游行 |
[20:53] | There’s nothing illegal about giving away ammo. | 分发弹药一点都不违法 |
[20:55] | It’s not your job to protect the city. It’s ours. | 保护城市不是你的事 那是我们的 |
[20:57] | Whatever training you and your friends have, | 不管你和你的朋友们接受过什么训练 |
[20:59] | you’re still amateurs. Just let SWAT… | 你们仍然是业余的 让特警队… |
[21:01] | What did SWAT do for Micah? | 特警队为迈卡做了什么 |
[21:06] | He was in police custody and he still got shot. | 他被警方拘捕 但仍被枪杀了 |
[21:09] | Or how about those two people who were run over? | 还有那两个被撞的人 |
[21:11] | You promised me you would do your best, Chris. | 你向我保证过你会尽全力的 克里斯 |
[21:15] | Is that what this is? | 就是这样尽力的吗 |
[21:18] | My friend is gone. | 我的朋友走了 |
[21:21] | I’m sick of waiting for everyone to finally give us some respect. | 我已经厌烦了等待大家给我们尊重 |
[21:25] | Aren’t you? | 难道你不是吗 |
[21:40] | Place is pretty amazing. | 这地方真挺牛的 |
[21:42] | It’s changed a lot in four years. | 四年间有了很多变化 |
[21:45] | Looks like it’s been 40. | 感觉好像过了四十年 |
[21:46] | It’s very, um… | 非常像… |
[21:47] | Minority Report. | 电影《少数派报告》 |
[21:50] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[21:51] | Honestly, Dad, | 说实在的 爸爸 |
[21:52] | really didn’t want to come down here. | 我是真不想来这里 |
[21:54] | But my friends that are putting on Love All, | 但是我那些组织大爱狂欢节的朋友们 |
[21:55] | they know that you have the City’s ear | 他们知道你在市里面说得上话 |
[21:57] | and they were hoping I could get you | 他们希望我能让你 |
[21:58] | to convince them to reopen it. | 说服他们重启狂欢节 |
[22:00] | Well, maybe it should stay closed. | 可能狂欢节应该继续暂停 |
[22:02] | A lot of people are in danger. | 很多人面临着危险 |
[22:03] | Dad, that’s why we have events like these. | 爸爸 所以我们才要组织这样的活动 |
[22:07] | For Pride. | 为了尊严 |
[22:09] | You know, stand up to hate. | 勇敢面对仇恨 |
[22:11] | Well, you could get hurt. | 你可能会受伤 |
[22:12] | Come on, don’t hide behind that. | 少来吧 别跟我装了 |
[22:14] | We both know you don’t care about what happens to me. | 我们都心知肚明 你才不关心我会怎样 |
[22:16] | Oh, don’t be dramatic. | 不用这么夸张 |
[22:17] | Oh, no, your gay son is being so dramatic. | 你的同性恋儿子太夸张了 |
[22:19] | – I’m so sorry, Dad! – Enough. Enough. | -真抱歉 爸爸 -行了 |
[22:22] | You know it’s never been about that. | 你知道跟那个没关系 |
[22:23] | Things were rough way before you came out. | 早在你出柜之前情况就非常不妙了 |
[22:26] | And even that I had to hear from your mother. | 而且就连这个我还是从你妈那听说的 |
[22:28] | It’s not like you were exactly easy to communicate with. | 你本身也不是那么好沟通的啊 |
[22:31] | I was a tough dad. | 我是个严厉的父亲 |
[22:33] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[22:34] | You did drugs in my house | 我们的家庭要崩溃的时候 |
[22:35] | when our family was falling apart. | 你在我的房子里吸毒 |
[22:39] | I was falling apart. | 是我要崩溃了 |
[22:41] | Mom was the only thing holding me together. | 妈妈是能让我坚持的唯一原因 |
[22:43] | She meant everything to me. | 她是我的一切 |
[22:44] | And she didn’t to me? | 对我来说难道不是吗 |
[22:47] | Did I fall apart? | 我崩溃了吗 |
[22:50] | Love of my life dead. | 我一生的挚爱死了 |
[22:52] | My daughter on the other side of the country. | 我的女儿在国家的另一边 |
[22:54] | My son, high as a… | 我的儿子 他是… |
[22:58] | But I kept it together. | 但我保持冷静 |
[23:00] | That’s the man I was trying to raise you as. | 我也打算把你培养成这样的人 |
[23:04] | We both know that I’m not the man you tried to raise me to be. | 你我都知道 我不是你想让我成为的那种人 |
[23:08] | But this community, this event that you’re trying to shut down | 但这个团体 这个你想阻止的集会 |
[23:12] | is what I needed to get myself clean. | 我需要靠这个来戒毒 |
[23:16] | To get my life back. | 来找回我的生活 |
[23:19] | That’s who I’m proud to be. | 这才是我想成为的人 |
[23:25] | Whatever you’ll do, you’ll do. | 你该做什么就做什么吧 |
[23:34] | We need to shut down your friend’s operation | 我们需要在事情变为暴力事件前 |
[23:35] | before this turns violent. | 阻止你朋友的行动 |
[23:36] | I told the captain, but they’re not actually breaking any laws. | 我跟队长说了 但这没有违反任何法律 |
[23:39] | Why don’t we just head over to the festival | 要不我们去集会现场看看 |
[23:40] | and see what else we can do to help. | 看看我们能帮到什么 |
[23:41] | This is not the time for politics. | 现在不是讲政治的时候 |
[23:43] | Don’t you at least see where they’re coming from? | 你看不出他们为什么来吗 |
[23:45] | You heard those protesters outside of the studio. | 你也看到演播室外面那些抗议者了 |
[23:47] | Yeah. There’s a lot of hate out there. I get it. | 是 外面全是仇恨 我知道 |
[23:49] | But taking Storm hostage, that didn’t solve anything, | 但劫持斯托姆并不能解决任何事情 |
[23:51] | and neither will shooting up the streets. | 在街上开枪也解决不了任何事 |
[23:53] | Your friends need to sit their asses down and let us handle this. | 你的朋友们需要收手 让我们来处理这事 |
[23:55] | You’ve never felt unprotected by the police before. | 你以前从没体验过不被警察保护的感觉 |
[23:57] | What if some nutjob threatened to blow up your church? | 如果有疯子要炸掉你的教堂怎么办 |
[23:59] | How would you feel then? | 你会有什么感受 |
[24:00] | – Don’t bring my faith into this. – Why not? | -别扯上我的信仰 -为什么不 |
[24:02] | What makes you so special? | 你有什么特别之处啊 |
[24:03] | Why don’t we matter, too? | 我们为什么就不重要呢 |
[24:04] | My faith teaches that we all deserve love. | 我的信仰教导我 我们都值得被爱 |
[24:07] | And Storm will face reckoning for his hate. | 斯托姆将为他的仇恨付出代价 |
[24:10] | But more lives, | 但很多生命 |
[24:12] | any lives, | 任何生命 |
[24:13] | they don’t have to end because of this. | 都不应该因此而逝去 |
[24:18] | Chris, you’re fed up. I get it. | 克里斯 你忍无可忍 我理解 |
[24:21] | But don’t give in to it. | 但不要屈服 |
[24:23] | The stronger side will prevail. | 坚定的一边终会占上风 |
[24:29] | All right, listen, I’ll-I’ll meet you down there. | 好 听着 我一会儿去找你 |
[24:30] | I got a couple of business owners | 我有几个业主 |
[24:32] | I want to meet along the parade route. | 我想顺路和他们见面 |
[24:33] | – You sure you don’t need backup for that? – No. | -你确定你不需要支援吗 -不用 |
[24:35] | No, I know a couple of these guys from back in the day. | 不用 我以前认识几个这样的人 |
[24:36] | It’s probably best if I go alone. | 我一个人去可能是最好的 |
[24:48] | 当铺 收金饰 贷款 | |
[24:59] | They told me there’d be random check-ins. | 他们告诉我会有随机抽查 |
[25:01] | Wasn’t expecting the guy who arrested me, though. | 不过没想到会是逮捕我的那个人 |
[25:04] | Officer Kay. | 凯警官 |
[25:06] | Mickey. | 米奇 |
[25:08] | Yeah, just checking the neighborhood | 早上发生了袭击案 |
[25:09] | since the attack this morning. | 所以我来检查一下社区周围 |
[25:10] | Asking if anyone saw anything suspicious, | 问问有没有人发现可疑情况 |
[25:13] | – handing out cards. – Canvassing a little deep. | -发发名片之类的 -那你查得有点深了 |
[25:15] | The hit-and-run was half a mile from here. | 肇事逃逸离这儿有一公里呢 |
[25:18] | And I don’t want your card. | 而且我不想要你的名片 |
[25:21] | So, uh, gold and fast loans, huh? | 你在做黄金和快速贷款是吧 |
[25:26] | That’s basically what you were doing before. | 基本上就是你的老本行 |
[25:28] | Only legal now. | 只不过现在合法了 |
[25:32] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 其实这正是我来的原因 |
[25:34] | I need a loan. | 我需要贷款 |
[25:36] | Today. Right now. Off the books. | 现在 马上 不入账的 |
[25:38] | I just told you, I’m aboveboard now. | 我刚告诉过你 我现在是正当生意 |
[25:39] | Good. I don’t want dirty money. | 很好 我不想要非法钱财 |
[25:41] | Just a straight-up loan. | 只是一笔直接贷款 |
[25:43] | Have a good day, Officer Kay. | 祝你过得愉快 凯警官 |
[25:44] | Hey. Hey, look. | 听我说 |
[25:47] | No wire. This isn’t a setup. | 没有窃听器 这不是陷阱 |
[25:50] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[25:51] | – If you need cash, go to a bank. – I tried. | -如果你想要钱 去银行吧 -我试了 |
[25:53] | Now I can’t get a bank to touch me. | 没有银行愿意借我钱 |
[25:56] | And my baby girl doesn’t have time for me to wait for weeks | 我的女儿也没有时间等几周之后 |
[25:58] | for my credit union to come through. | 我的信用社借给我钱来渡过难关了 |
[26:00] | $11,000 is all I need. | 我只需要一万一千美金 |
[26:05] | I’ll be back on my feet in a month, | 我一个月之后回来 |
[26:06] | and you’ll have it all back with interest. | 你会得到你的本金和利息 |
[26:08] | There’s got to be somebody else you can ask. | 你肯定还有其他人可以找 |
[26:09] | – There isn’t. – Not a single person? | -没有了 -一个人都没有吗 |
[26:11] | Another cop? Uh, some second cousin? | 别的警察 或是表兄弟之类的 |
[26:13] | Already dipped into that well. | 都试过了 |
[26:15] | That’s the problem. | 这才是问题所在 |
[26:20] | No, the problem is, is you don’t want anybody to know | 不 问题是你不想让别人知道 |
[26:23] | you’re having money trouble; I see it all the time. | 你有经济问题 我早就知道这点了 |
[26:25] | – You don’t know what I’m going through. – It’s the same story. | -你不知道我经历了什么 -和以前一样 |
[26:27] | You’re too embarrassed to admit that you need help, | 你羞于承认你需要帮助 |
[26:30] | to tell your pals or your wife that you couldn’t | 不想告诉你的朋友或是你的妻子 |
[26:32] | solve everything on your own. | 你没法解决所有问题 |
[26:36] | But coming to me… | 但是来找我 |
[26:39] | is gonna make it worse. | 只会让事情变得更糟 |
[26:41] | There’s a reason God made pride a deadly sin. | 上帝让骄傲成为一种罪过是有原因的 |
[26:43] | I don’t need a lecture, I need cash. | 我不需要听你说教 我需要钱 |
[26:53] | $11,000 wired into this bank account. | 打一万一千美金到这个银行账户上 |
[26:58] | I will pay you back and I accept | 我会还给你的 |
[27:00] | all the consequences that come if I don’t. | 如果我没还给你 我会接受任何后果 |
[27:09] | I know how hard you worked setting this all up, | 我知道你为这一切付出了多大的努力 |
[27:12] | but we need to shut it down. | 但我们需要取消 |
[27:14] | Mrs. Mayor, that’s not gonna make the thousands of LGBTQ people | 市长女士 这不会让来自全国的 |
[27:17] | who’ve come from all across the country go away. | 上千名性少数群体成员离开的 |
[27:19] | It’s not gonna make the protestors go away either. | 这也不会让抗议者离开 |
[27:23] | But I don’t want to give everyone an excuse | 但我不想让大家有理由 |
[27:25] | to concentrate on the same street with a sniper out there. | 和狙击手出现在同一条街上 |
[27:29] | What is SWAT’s take on this? | 特警队打算做些什么 |
[27:30] | We’re close to identifying the shooter; | 我们马上就要查到开枪者了 |
[27:32] | we got every unit working on it. | 我们的所有单位都在查 |
[27:34] | Whether the festival is on or not, no one’s safe | 不管狂欢节是否举行 在我们抓到他之前 |
[27:36] | until we bring him in. | 没有人是安全的 |
[27:37] | Cancelling Love All is clearly what this nut wants. | 很明显这个疯子是想取消大爱洛杉矶狂欢节 |
[27:40] | Do we really want to give him that? | 我们真的要满足他吗 |
[27:44] | People don’t come to these events for the party. | 人们来参加这个活动不是为了聚会 |
[27:47] | They come to feel supported, | 他们来是想感受到支持 |
[27:49] | maybe for the first time in their lives, | 也许他们一生中第一次 |
[27:51] | meet someone else just like them. | 遇到和他们一样的人 |
[27:54] | You know… | 你知道… |
[27:55] | you don’t cancel the Super Bowl | 你不会因为炸弹威胁 |
[27:56] | because of a bomb threat, you stop the threat. | 就取消超级碗 你只会消除这个威胁 |
[27:59] | We’ll do whatever we have to. | 我们会尽我们所能 |
[28:02] | Okay, we’ll reopen it. | 好吧 狂欢节再次开启 |
[28:04] | But I don’t want one casualty. | 但我不想有任何伤亡 |
[28:06] | SWAT’s not in the business of letting this city down. | 特警队不会让这个城市失望的 |
[28:08] | Then don’t. | 最好如此 |
[28:19] | I’m helping tech listen to Storm’s show. | 我在帮助技术部听斯托姆的节目 |
[28:21] | Guy’s on, like, six hours a day. | 这个人一天播六个小时 |
[28:24] | You got a sec? | 你有时间吗 |
[28:25] | It’s about your mom. | 是关于你妈妈的 |
[28:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:27] | Chris checked with your mom’s job. | 克里斯去你妈妈工作的地方问过 |
[28:29] | She hasn’t been seen in over two weeks. | 她已经两个多星期没露面了 |
[28:31] | Tan went to her place, now we don’t know what to make of it, | 谭去了她家 我们不知道该怎么想 |
[28:33] | but there was spoiled food that hadn’t been cleared yet. | 但屋子里有一些还没清理掉的变质食物 |
[28:35] | There was no forced entry or any sign of violence. | 没有破门而入或是暴力的迹象 |
[28:37] | – But Tan did find some pills next to her bed. – Heart meds. | -但谭在她床旁边发现了几粒药 -心脏病药 |
[28:40] | She takes heart meds daily, | 她每天都要吃心脏病药 |
[28:41] | she wouldn’t have skipped town without ’em. | 她不会不带药出城的 |
[28:42] | I checked with some cop buddies of mine and local morgues. | 我问过了我的一些警察朋友还有当地的停尸房 |
[28:44] | Nobody’s turned up matching your mother’s description. | 没有人符合你母亲的特征 |
[28:46] | So we don’t know what’s wrong, | 所以我们不知道出了什么事 |
[28:47] | just that something’s not right. | 但我们知道事情不对 |
[28:48] | Street, have you ever considered filing a missing person’s report? | 斯特里特 你想过上报失踪人口吗 |
[28:50] | Have people on the ground looking for her. | 让专门的人去找她 |
[28:52] | Take it off your plate. | 减轻你的负担 |
[28:53] | And then if it turns out she really is violating her parole? | 但如果她真的违反了假释条例呢 |
[28:56] | I’ll have basically sent her back to prison myself. | 那样我等于亲手把她送回监狱 |
[28:58] | Even though we may have butted heads for how | 尽管我对你之前处理这件事的 |
[29:00] | you handled it before, I always respected you | 方式不太赞同 但我一直 |
[29:02] | for doing right by your mom. | 对你能正确面对这个问题保持敬意 |
[29:04] | Don’t ever lose that. | 别让我失去敬意 |
[29:09] | Oh, does this mean it’s finally safe | 这是不是意味着 |
[29:12] | for me to go out into the real world? | 我终于可以安全地走出去了 |
[29:15] | There’s a lot of people out there still looking to hurt you. | 外面还有很多人想伤害你 |
[29:17] | Always will be when you’re not afraid | 只要你敢说真话 |
[29:19] | to speak the truth. | 总有人会这么想 |
[29:21] | They celebrate bakers | 他们赞美那些 |
[29:23] | who refuse to make a Swastika cake. | 拒绝做纳粹蛋糕的人 |
[29:25] | They are a threat to free speech itself. | 他们对言论自由来说就是一种威胁 |
[29:27] | That was another Dennis Deep State Dive. | 又是一场丹尼斯深度分析 |
[29:30] | Thank you as always, Dennis. | 谢谢 丹尼斯 |
[29:31] | I thought you never heard that voice before. | 我记得你说你从来没听过那个声音 |
[29:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:34] | Dennis calls into the show once a week. | 丹尼斯每周都会给节目打电话 |
[29:37] | He’s popular. So what? | 他很有名 那又怎样 |
[29:39] | – I didn’t tell him to do what he did. – No, of course not. | -我没叫他做这些 -你当然没有 |
[29:41] | You never tell anyone to do anything, not directly. | 你从来没叫任何人做任何事 没直接说过 |
[29:44] | You know exactly where the line is | 你知道底线在哪 |
[29:45] | and how to fire up your listeners | 知道如何在不越界的情况下 |
[29:46] | without crossing it. But don’t you stand here | 挑起听众的情绪 但你不要站在这里 |
[29:48] | and try to pretend like you don’t know | 假装不知道你的行为 |
[29:49] | – what your actions inspire. – I’m passionate… | -都弄出什么事了 -我是很有热情 |
[29:52] | all right, but I’m not violent. | 但并不暴力 |
[29:53] | Words have meaning. | 每个词说出来都是有意义的 |
[29:55] | And you knew exactly what you were doing | 你说出你那些话的时候 |
[29:56] | when you picked yours and now someone is dead. | 就明白你在做什么 现在有人因此死了 |
[29:59] | Do you want to be responsible for more? | 你还想更多人死吗 |
[30:02] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[30:08] | Off the record, all right? Dennis is not my buddy. | 私下里说 丹尼斯跟我没关系 |
[30:11] | I’ve never even met him in person. | 我都没见过他本人 |
[30:13] | I can get you some screen names | 我可以给你些网名 |
[30:15] | and access to private online groups, | 还有网上讨论群的权限 |
[30:18] | that might help you. | 也许能帮你些忙 |
[30:20] | Last week, he called me and told me | 上周他给我打电话 |
[30:22] | he was coming to town and invited me to speak | 告诉我他要进城 邀请我去一个 |
[30:24] | at a rally of visiting Storm Chasers, | 斯托姆追随者的集会上演讲 |
[30:27] | – which I turned down of course… – Wait a minute, wait a minute. | -我当然拒绝了 -等等 |
[30:29] | You’re telling me that he’s not alone? | 你是在说他不是一个人吗 |
[30:31] | He’s got help with whatever he’s planning next? | 不管他计划做些什么 都有人帮他 |
[30:35] | What next? | 还有什么 |
[30:36] | No, no, no. No, he-he got what he wanted. | 不不不 他已经得到他想要的了 |
[30:39] | Love All L.A. is… cancelled. | 大爱洛杉矶狂欢节已经取消了 |
[30:41] | It just reopened 15 minutes ago. | 15分钟前又恢复举行了 |
[30:52] | People are showing up in full force. | 所有人都出来了 |
[30:54] | Well, the second we announced | 我们宣布大爱洛杉矶狂欢节 |
[30:55] | that Love All Festival was reopened, | 继续举行的那一刻 |
[30:57] | they flooded the streets. | 他们就蜂拥上街了 |
[30:58] | They want to march with a shooter on the loose, | 有枪手在逃 他们都敢上街游行 |
[30:59] | a little rain’s not gonna stop ’em now. | 这点雨阻止不了他们 |
[31:01] | HQ is tracking the screen names Storm gave up. | 总部正在查斯托姆给的那些名字 |
[31:03] | If Dennis is planning something, | 如果丹尼斯在计划什么 |
[31:05] | – we’ll find out. – We’ve got airships | -我们会找出来的 -我们有空中支援 |
[31:06] | in the sky, eyes on every roof, | 屋顶监控 |
[31:08] | plain clothes in the crowds. | 还有便衣在人群中 |
[31:09] | He’s not gonna get past us. | 他逃不了的 |
[31:13] | Call JP. | 给JP打电话 |
[31:14] | Tell him to stay home. | 让他待在家 |
[31:16] | At least you’ll know he’s safe. | 至少你能知道他是安全的 |
[31:17] | He’s never listened to me. | 他从不听我的 |
[31:19] | He’s probably at the volunteer tent anyway. | 估计他会待在志愿者棚里 |
[31:21] | It’s off the parade route, it’s okay. | 那不在游行的路线上 没事的 |
[31:22] | I’m not worried about JP, I’m worried about you. | 我不是在担心他 我是在担心你 |
[31:24] | You need to be focused on this, | 你需要集中精力在搜捕上 |
[31:26] | – not your son’s safety. – I’m all over it. | -而不是你儿子的安危上 -我很集中 |
[31:37] | JP and I have never seen eye-to-eye, | 在我的记忆中 |
[31:38] | as far back as I can remember. | 我和JP从来没看对眼过 |
[31:41] | I just, um… | 我只是 |
[31:43] | I never figured out how to get through to him. | 我不知道该如何走进他的内心 |
[31:45] | The harder I pushed, the… | 我越逼他 |
[31:47] | the more he gravitated towards Barb. | 他越依赖小芭 |
[31:50] | You didn’t push him into drugs. | 不是你逼得他去吸毒的 |
[31:52] | And I’m sure you did everything | 我也知道你在他吸毒后 |
[31:54] | you could to help him after. | 帮了他很多 |
[31:57] | Did I? | 我有吗 |
[32:00] | When Barb got close to the end, | 小芭快要去世的时候 |
[32:03] | JP’s addiction got worse. | JP的毒瘾越来越大 |
[32:06] | So I cut him off. | 于是我就断了他的经济来源 |
[32:08] | He lashed out. | 他破口大骂 |
[32:09] | He said horrible things. | 说了很多狠毒的话 |
[32:11] | The last night he was with his mom, | 他和他妈妈待在一块的最后一晚 |
[32:13] | the night before she, uh… | 就在她去世前的那个晚上 |
[32:16] | before she passed, he went into her room, | 他走进她的房间 |
[32:17] | he stole all her jewelry, | 偷走了她所有的首饰 |
[32:19] | and he took off. | 然后跑掉了 |
[32:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:24] | I was tough, | 我是很严格 |
[32:25] | because my father was tough on me. | 因为我父亲对我也很严格 |
[32:27] | And I was glad for it, you know, | 我觉得这样很好 |
[32:28] | because it taught me hard work and integrity. | 因为我学会了努力工作 做个正直的人 |
[32:35] | The things I tried to teach you. | 这也是我想教你的东西 |
[32:38] | I’ll always be grateful for the captain you helped me become. | 我永远感激你帮助我成为了现在的我 |
[32:41] | Aw, come on. | 行了 |
[32:42] | I needed you as my commander. | 我需要你做我的指挥官 |
[32:44] | But maybe JP needs something different. | 但JP可能需要些别的 |
[32:52] | Man, most of these posts | 大多数帖子 |
[32:53] | are just keyboard tough guy fantasies | 都只是键盘侠幻想 |
[32:55] | on ways to attack Love All. | 各种袭击狂欢节的办法 |
[32:56] | Gas leaks, pipe bombs, sniper nests. | 煤气泄漏 管道炸弹 狙击手 |
[32:59] | Some fantasies. | 都是些幻想罢了 |
[33:00] | They’re using real street maps and blueprints. | 他们都是用真实的地图和蓝图设计的 |
[33:02] | And there’s no way to pick out which plan is real. | 根本区别不出来哪个计划才是真的 |
[33:04] | It could be any of ’em. | 可能是任何一个 |
[33:06] | That address Dennis tried | 那个丹尼斯想让斯托姆 |
[33:07] | to get Storm to speak at, it’s a residence. | 去做演讲的地址 是个住址 |
[33:09] | Owner is a Dave Jansen. | 所有人叫做戴维·詹森 |
[33:10] | Lives alone, | 独居 |
[33:11] | works construction here in L.A. | 在洛杉矶从事建筑工作 |
[33:12] | I spoke to his supervisor. Three dump trucks | 我问了他领导 三辆自卸卡车 |
[33:14] | were just hijacked from the site that they’re working on. | 刚从他们的工地上被抢走 |
[33:16] | Whoa, look at this post from Dennis, | 看这条丹尼斯在狂欢节 |
[33:17] | ten minutes after Love All announced back open. | 宣布恢复举行后十分钟发的帖子 |
[33:19] | “If they still want to have their fun, then maybe | “如果他们还想继续快乐的话 |
[33:21] | we can still have ours. Who’s with me?” | 也许我们也可以继续我们的狂欢 有一起的吗” |
[33:22] | This all started with a hit-and-run. | 这一切都从肇事逃逸开始 |
[33:24] | They’re gonna drive those trucks straight into the crowd. | 他们会开着卡车撞向游行的人 |
[33:26] | Jansen’s company has all its trucks fitted with GPS. | 詹森公司里的卡车都装了卫星定位系统 |
[33:30] | I’m sending you the locations now. | 我正在给你发他们的位置 |
[33:31] | Airships are up and have eyes on them. | 空中支援已经到位 找到他们 |
[33:34] | They’re spread out and waiting to ram the barricades in unison. | 他们现在分散开来 等着同时冲击路障 |
[33:37] | It’ll spread our resources and create chaos. | 这会分散我们的资源 制造混乱 |
[33:39] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[33:40] | Everybody take a truck. | 每个人负责一辆卡车 |
[33:41] | Luca, Tan, you got truck number one on Highland. | 卢卡和谭 你们去找在高地的那辆 |
[33:43] | Chris, Street, you got truck number two | 克里斯 斯特里特 去找在富兰克林的 |
[33:45] | on Franklin. | 二号卡车 |
[33:46] | Deacon, I’ll meet you at truck number three. | 迪肯 咱们在三号卡车那见 |
[33:47] | Now, the roads are slick, y’all. Stay alert. | 路上很滑 大家小心 |
[33:49] | Tan, get ready, just in case. | 谭 做好准备 以防万一 |
[33:54] | Coming up on truck one! | 找到一号卡车了 |
[33:57] | You need to go now. They know. | 你必须现在出发 他们发现了 |
[33:58] | We need to all go at once. I won’t get through on my own. | 我们必须一起出发 我一个人不会成功的 |
[34:00] | No, it’s too late. Move to Plan B. | 太晚了 执行备选方案吧 |
[34:02] | I’ll hold ’em off. Go! | 我会拖住他们的 快去 |
[34:16] | He’s gonna try it. | 他要来了 |
[34:35] | Don’t move! Show me your hands! | 别动 把手伸出来 |
[34:36] | Get out of the car! Go. Hands! Now! Hands! | 从车里出来 把手伸出来 |
[34:40] | Get out. Down! Down! | 出来 趴下 |
[34:43] | Hands behind your back! | 手背过来 |
[34:44] | Hold. | 别动 |
[34:46] | Hands. | 手 |
[34:47] | We’re coming up on truck two. | 找到二号卡车了 |
[34:54] | LAPD! Everyone drop your weapons! Now! | 洛城警局 所有人放下武器 |
[34:57] | Trista! Put down your guns! | 翠丝特 放下枪 |
[34:58] | We got this. | 交给我们 |
[34:59] | How’d you even find the truck? | 你们怎么找到卡车的 |
[35:01] | Police Scanner App. | 警用频道应用程序 |
[35:02] | Trista, we got him. | 翠丝特 我们会抓住他 |
[35:03] | And he just goes to jail? | 他只用蹲监狱 |
[35:04] | What justice is that? Micah was executed. | 这算什么正义 迈卡被枪决了 |
[35:07] | No one deserves this. Not Micah, not him. | 没人该被枪决 迈卡和他都是 |
[35:09] | – So you’ve picked their side? – Stop thinking in sides. | -所以你选他们那边 -别想着分边了 |
[35:12] | Micah didn’t deserve to die, but what he did was wrong. | 迈卡不该死 但他做了错事 |
[35:15] | What this man was about to do is wrong, | 这人打算做的也是错事 |
[35:17] | and he will pay for his crime. | 他会为自己犯的错付出代价 |
[35:19] | I know it doesn’t seem fair, | 也许看上去不公平 |
[35:20] | but if we want real change, | 但如果我们想看到真正的改变 |
[35:23] | we’ve got to be better. | 必须要变得更好才行 |
[35:29] | – Go. – Drop it. | -去吧 -放下枪 |
[35:31] | Everyone drop your weapons! Now! | 所有人 立刻放下武器 |
[35:34] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[35:36] | Out of the truck. | 下车 |
[35:39] | Up against the wall. | 靠墙站好 |
[35:43] | Give me your hand! | 把手给我 |
[35:45] | Last truck is on the move. | 最后一辆卡车正在行进 |
[35:46] | He’s headed away from the parade. | 他朝游行的反方向开 |
[35:48] | He’s not gonna break through the barricades on his own. | 他一个人过不了路障 |
[35:50] | He missed his chance on hitting the crowds. | 他没有机会再伤害游行的人了 |
[35:52] | He can’t be running now, after all of this. | 这么多事之后 他肯定不会逃跑 |
[35:55] | Unless he has a backup target. | 除非他有个备用目标 |
[35:57] | Something not on the parade route. | 不在游行路线上的 |
[35:59] | Parade’s in the final stretch. | 游行快结束了 |
[36:01] | Let’s get those tarps over to the stage | 把防水布搬到舞台上 |
[36:02] | for the benefit concert. | 为慈善音乐会做准备 |
[36:03] | Rain or shine, people. Rain or shine. | 风雨无阻 风雨无阻 |
[36:11] | Even if we intercept, how are we supposed to stop | 就算进行拦截 我们要怎么停下 |
[36:12] | a truck going that fast? | 一辆高速运行的卡车 |
[36:14] | Only one way. | 只有一个办法 |
[36:17] | – Need anything else? – Nah, I think we’re good. | -还需要别的什么吗 -不用了 |
[36:18] | Awesome. | 很好 |
[36:46] | Chris, Street, check on Deac! | 克里斯 斯特里特 去看看迪肯 |
[36:48] | – Deac! Deacon! – Deacon! | -迪肯 -迪肯 |
[36:49] | – We’re here! – Deac! | -我们来了 -迪肯 |
[36:53] | – You okay? – You okay? | -你没事吧 -你还好吗 |
[36:56] | I can’t move. | 我动不了了 |
[37:17] | Oh, my God, you’re hurt. Let me help. | 老天 你受伤了 我来帮你吧 |
[37:20] | Dennis, don’t move! | 丹尼斯 别动 |
[37:22] | Dennis, it’s over, man. | 丹尼斯 结束了 |
[37:24] | We stopped the trucks. | 卡车都被我们拦下了 |
[37:26] | Come on, you’re in bad shape. It’s done. | 别这样 你受伤了 停手吧 |
[37:28] | The only thing you’re gonna do | 你若不投降 |
[37:29] | by not giving up is hurt one more person, | 也只能再多伤害一个人 |
[37:31] | and it can’t be worth it just for that. | 为了这 不值得 |
[37:34] | – Don’t even think about it. – Let her go! | -想都别想 -放开她 |
[37:45] | See if she’s okay. | 看看她还好吗 |
[37:47] | Come here. Come here, it’s okay. It’s okay. I got you. | 过来吧 没事了 没事了 |
[37:51] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[38:09] | I heard what you did with your friend back there. | 我听说了你和你朋友的事 |
[38:13] | I’m sure that was hard. | 肯定很难吧 |
[38:15] | Where do you think this comes from? | 你觉得这些情绪是哪里来的 |
[38:18] | All this hate? | 这些仇恨 |
[38:20] | I don’t know, Chris. | 不知道 克里斯 |
[38:23] | For some people it’s just the easiest way to feel, | 对一些人来说 仇恨很容易 |
[38:26] | and it’s infectious. | 并且传染性极强 |
[38:35] | All right, listen up. I just heard from the paramedics. | 听着 我刚听急救人员说 |
[38:37] | Deac just got to the hospital and they’re prepping him | 迪肯刚被送到医院 准备做手术 |
[38:39] | for surgery. Now they couldn’t say much, | 医生目前无法下定论 |
[38:40] | but he was moving his toes by the time they loaded him in. | 但他上救护车时 脚趾还能动 |
[38:43] | We’ll know more in the next few hours. | 过几个小时就会有消息了 |
[38:44] | All right, no matter what, Deac’s gonna need us | 不管怎样 迪肯需要我们帮忙 |
[38:46] | to help him pull through this. You know, with the baby and all. | 他还有宝宝那些事呢 |
[38:48] | We’ll be there for them. All we can do now is wait. | 我们要准备好帮忙 但目前只能等待 |
[38:50] | In the meantime, Love All is scheduled to resume | 同时 狂欢节会持续到今晚 |
[38:52] | for the rest of the night, so we got a long shift ahead of us. | 所以我们还得工作很长时间 |
[39:06] | I, uh, I couldn’t find you over at the, uh, volunteer tent | 撞车事件后 我在志愿者帐篷里 |
[39:09] | after the crash. I… | 没找到你 |
[39:12] | I didn’t know if you were there. | 我不知道你在不在这里 |
[39:14] | Oh, uh, thank you for checking in on me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[39:18] | Yeah, I mean, you know, your sister… | 其实 你姐姐 |
[39:23] | She’s always let me know how you’ve been doing. | 她常常告诉我你的事 |
[39:25] | I mean, I never reached out, but I always knew you were okay. | 我没找过你 但我一直知道你的状况 |
[39:32] | I didn’t mean what I said earlier. | 我之前说的是气话 |
[39:35] | You know, about you not caring. | 说你不关心我 |
[39:36] | – That’s, uh… – I’m sorry. | -这… -我很抱歉 |
[39:37] | Let’s-let’s not start in on the apologies. | 我们都不要忙着道歉了 |
[39:39] | That’s-that’s too deep of a well. | 早已扯不清楚了 |
[39:41] | All right? We’ve already, we’ve already lost enough time. | 行吗 我们已经失去了大把时间 |
[39:47] | Mom was the only thing holding me together, you know that? | 只有妈妈能让我振作 知道吗 |
[39:53] | – I know. – And when she got sick, | -我知道 -她病了以后 |
[39:56] | when I knew that we were gonna lose her, | 当我知道会失去她以后 |
[40:01] | I spiraled. | 我崩溃了 |
[40:02] | I know, I know it. | 我知道 |
[40:05] | Because, to me, that… | 因为 对我来说 |
[40:08] | it felt like I’d have no one. | 那就像失去了全世界 |
[40:12] | Yeah, but you-you didn’t have to leave. | 是 但你不是非得离开 |
[40:14] | You could’ve let me try. | 你可以给我个机会 |
[40:18] | You did try, my whole life. | 我这辈子 你都在尝试 |
[40:22] | And I tried, too. | 我也在尝试 |
[40:24] | And for whatever reason, we just, we didn’t connect. | 不管什么原因 我们就是无法相互理解 |
[40:27] | – Just… – But maybe now that we… | -这… -也许现在我们… |
[40:28] | It just kills me. It just, it just, | 这让我无比难受 |
[40:32] | it kills me that you thought | 知道你心里觉得 |
[40:33] | that she was the only one who loved you. | 你母亲是唯一爱你的人 |
[40:37] | Listen, the truth is, | 听着 事实是 |
[40:40] | she just was the only one that could show it, you know? | 她只是唯一一个能对你表达爱的人 知道吗 |
[40:49] | I really miss her. | 我真的很想她 |
[40:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:53] | Me, too. Every day. | 我也是 每天都想 |
[41:15] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别动 别动 |
[41:17] | Hi. So a few vertebrae in your spine | 你们好 你脊柱的小部分椎骨 |
[41:20] | were compressed in the accident. | 在事故中受到了挤压 |
[41:21] | We rushed you into surgery to relieve the pressure. | 我们尽快进行了手术以减轻压力 |
[41:24] | You’re gonna be fine, Mr. Kay. | 你会好起来的 凯先生 |
[41:25] | You’re gonna be fine, and so is Victoria. | 你会好起来的 维多利亚也是 |
[41:29] | They put a shunt in as soon as you deposited the money | 钱存进去之后 他们马上进行了分流手术 |
[41:31] | in the account, so we’re gonna get to take her home tomorrow. | 我们明天就能带她回家了 |
[41:36] | – Will I be out of here by then? – We’ll have you | -我也能明天出院吗 -你可以 |
[41:37] | in the chair in time to take your daughter home. | 坐轮椅跟她一起回家 |
[41:39] | – The chair? – Sorry, that sounded worse than it is. | -轮椅 -抱歉 听起来太严重了 |
[41:41] | It’s while you heal from the surgery. | 只是在你康复期间 |
[41:43] | You’ll be back on your feet | 几天后 |
[41:44] | in a couple days, and in two to three months, | 你就可以走动了 两三个月内 |
[41:47] | you should be at 100%, | 你应该能完全康复 |
[41:48] | – ready to get back in the field. – 100%, babe. | -可以重新出外勤 -完全康复 |
[41:51] | But, wait, I can’t work for two to three months? | 等等 我两三个月都不能工作 |
[41:52] | You might be able to cut that time down | 如果你在物理治疗上 |
[41:54] | if you work hard at your physical therapy. | 多努努力 就能更快康复 |
[41:56] | It’s gonna be a long road to full recovery, | 完全康复需要花费很大力气 |
[41:59] | but there’s nothing | 但你依然可以 |
[42:00] | stopping you from normal, low-stress office duties. | 做一些普通 压力小的办公室工作 |
[42:03] | No field work? No OT? | 不能出外勤 不能加班 |
[42:04] | Don’t sweat the money right now. | 现在别担心钱了 |
[42:07] | Okay? You, uh, you just stopped an attack, | 行吗 你阻止了一次袭击事件 |
[42:09] | survived something horrible. | 刚从事故中恢复过来 |
[42:11] | Figured out a way to fix our daughter’s heart. | 还想办法医治了我们女儿的心脏 |
[42:14] | Today is a blessing. | 今天已是上帝眷顾了 |
[42:17] | Hey, everything’s gonna be okay from here on out. | 以后一切都会好起来的 |
[42:20] | Okay? I promise. | 好吗 我保证 |