时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I’m in some trouble, man. | 我遇到了一点麻烦 |
[00:09] | My boss Nolan, he’s into some shady business. | 我老板 诺兰 他在经营一些见不得人的勾当 |
[00:12] | You let Nate walk away from all this, | 你别让内特参与这些事 |
[00:14] | and I don’t tell my friends in Narcotics | 我也不会跟我缉毒科的朋友 |
[00:16] | about your little side business. | 说起你这些小副业 |
[00:17] | Nobody move! Get your hands up! | 别动 举起手来 |
[00:21] | Before you go, there’s something I want you to see. | 在你走之前 我给你看点东西 |
[00:23] | Nate, what the hell are you doing here, man? | 内特 你在这儿干什么 |
[00:25] | I told you to go. | 我都让你走了 |
[00:26] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[00:26] | You’re working for me now. | 你现在为我工作了 |
[00:28] | You have to listen to everything that I say, too. | 你也得对我言听计从 |
[00:31] | Broke my damn arm. | 他弄断了我的胳膊 |
[00:33] | I need the next few weeks off. | 接下来几周我需要请假 |
[00:34] | – Request denied. – You know what? I quit. | – 不批 -要不这样 我不干了 |
[00:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[00:38] | Come on, Street, you don’t mean this, man. | 行了 斯特里特 你不是来真的吧 |
[00:39] | Street, talk to me! | 斯特里特 回答我 |
[00:41] | Why are you throwing it all away, again? | 为什么你现在又要放弃所有努力 |
[00:42] | I don’t want your help. | 我不需要你们的帮助 |
[00:43] | All I want is for you guys to go. Just leave. | 我只希望你们赶紧走 快走 |
[00:46] | I have a new business partner that I’m trying to impress. | 我想给我的新合伙人留个好印象 |
[00:51] | Nolan bought it. | 诺兰相信了 |
[00:52] | I’m in. | 我打入内部了 |
[01:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:09] | Just go. I’m gonna take care of this. | 快走 我来处理这些 |
[01:11] | Go, go! All of you! | 出去 全都出去 |
[01:11] | Go on! Go, go! | 快走 快点 |
[01:35] | Nate, what the hell are you doing here, man? | 内特 你来这儿干什么 |
[01:37] | – I told you to go. – This is my fault. | -我都让你走了 -都是我的错 |
[01:39] | – Let me help, man. – No, man, I don’t want you in this any deeper. | -我来帮你吧 -不 我不想让你再搅合进来了 |
[01:41] | Get out of here. | 快离开这 |
[01:43] | Go on, man, go! | 快走啊 |
[01:54] | Hondo, tell me it worked. | 洪都 应该成功了吧 |
[01:55] | It did, kid. You’re not being followed. | 成功了 孩子 没人跟着你 |
[01:59] | All right, we’re clear. | 好了 我们安全了 |
[02:02] | Nolan’s guy hung around, watched you leave. | 诺兰就在附近 看着你离开的 |
[02:04] | We even clocked him filming you, | 他拍你的时候我们还计时了 |
[02:05] | so expect him to squeeze you soon. | 所以他应该很快就会来敲诈你 |
[02:06] | Good to know. | 那更好 |
[02:07] | – Nice work, Street. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 斯特里特 -谢谢 |
[02:11] | You guys sold it. I think I’m in. | 你们演得很过关 我应该能混进去了 |
[02:14] | One thing working undercover ten years has taught me: | 干了十年的卧底教会了我 |
[02:16] | getting in is easy. | 混进去容易 |
[02:18] | The tricky part is getting out. | 脱身难 |
[02:25] | Looks like business is good. | 看上去生意不错 |
[02:27] | People can’t get enough of the new batch. | 新货让大家欲罢不能 |
[02:30] | Street, where should our friend be selling? | 斯特里特 哥们应该去哪卖货 |
[02:33] | Crenshaw. | 克伦肖 |
[02:34] | Olympic Division’s underfunded right now. | 奥林匹克分局现在资金紧张 |
[02:36] | – Patrol’s less saturated. – Appreciate the advice, | -巡警人手不足 -多谢建议 |
[02:39] | but police aren’t our biggest problem right now. | 不过现在警察不是我们最大的麻烦 |
[02:42] | We got a new headache. | 我们有新麻烦了 |
[02:43] | The Forty-Twos are getting trigger happy | 四十二帮不爽我们占了他们的地盘 |
[02:44] | about us stepping on their territory. | 想开战 |
[02:46] | We’re expanding in a new direction. | 我们正在拓展新业务 |
[02:48] | I don’t need the complications right now. | 我不想现在节外生枝 |
[02:50] | Street, what’s good territory? | 斯特里特 哪些地方好 |
[02:54] | A few possibilities. | 有几个 |
[02:56] | You want a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[02:57] | Got anyone else who can pour it? | 能找别人来倒酒吗 |
[02:59] | – That’ll make a difference? – Yeah. | -有什么区别吗 -有 |
[03:01] | I prefer a clean glass, brother. | 我不想脏了杯子 兄弟 |
[03:05] | If you expand, | 想扩大地盘 |
[03:06] | go north. | 去北边 |
[03:07] | Midday in Wilshire is lowest deployed watch. | 中午的威尔希尔警力最低 |
[03:09] | Less cops, less problems. | 条子少 麻烦就少 |
[03:10] | What’d you call me? | 你说我什么 |
[03:14] | I will put two bullets in you and your boy | 我会毫不犹豫地 |
[03:16] | before you even think about pulling that gun. | 朝你和你的人开枪 |
[03:26] | House-train your new pet, Nolan. | 管好你的新宠物 诺兰 |
[03:28] | The intel isn’t worth the hassle. | 不值得为这种消息这么大动干戈 |
[03:37] | We agreed on two weeks. | 我们说好了两周 |
[03:40] | Once I close the deal with my new supplier, | 等我跟我的新供货方交易完毕 |
[03:43] | your debt is finished. | 你的债就清了 |
[03:44] | How long will that be? | 那要多久 |
[03:50] | It’ll go a lot faster if you stop threatening my customers. | 别再威胁我的客户 进展会更快 |
[03:59] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[04:00] | Nate got into it with a neo-Nazi. | 内特跟一个新纳粹分子杠上了 |
[04:03] | Gave him hell, I hope. | 希望给了他颜色 |
[04:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:06] | Nolan sold ten keys tonight to the Aryans. | 诺兰今晚要卖十千克货给雅利安帮 |
[04:09] | They’re expanding into Wilshire; we should lay off up there, | 他们要扩张到威尔希尔 我们应该撤掉那的警力 |
[04:12] | prove my intel’s valuable. | 证明我的情报是有价值的 |
[04:14] | This is really good work, Street. | 真的很漂亮 斯特里特 |
[04:16] | Two weeks in, and you have uncovered | 才两周 你就已经打入了 |
[04:17] | Nolan’s whole distribution network. | 诺兰完整的供销网络 |
[04:19] | Maybe it’s time we finally move. | 或许我们可以行动了 |
[04:21] | We hit now, get a hundred dealers off the street. | 现在出击 端掉街上一百个毒贩 |
[04:22] | It won’t mean anything unless we find the guy on top– | 不找出最上面的头目 诺兰的新供应商 |
[04:25] | Nolan’s new supplier. | 就没有任何意义 |
[04:26] | Nolan thinks he can become this supplier’s main seller. | 诺兰觉得他能成为这个供应商的主要散货商 |
[04:30] | The way he’s been talking about this new shipment, | 看他一直说起这个新运输方式的样子 |
[04:33] | it has to be any day now. | 肯定马上就要到货了 |
[04:34] | We still don’t know how or where they’re moving it in. | 我们还不知道他们运货的方式和目的地 |
[04:36] | If we got a pure sample of the heroin, | 如果我们弄到了纯海洛因的样本 |
[04:39] | it would tell us where it originated. | 就能得知它的产地 |
[04:40] | We could start there. | 继而顺藤摸瓜 |
[04:41] | The Aryans just restocked. | 雅利安帮刚又来进货了 |
[04:42] | I mean, you hit them before they dilute it… | 要是在他们稀释货之前突击他们 |
[04:44] | The Aryans are one step from you in the food chain. | 雅利安帮出事会立刻危及到你 |
[04:46] | We can’t risk them connecting a bust back to you. | 我们不能冒这个风险 让他们识破你的身份 |
[04:48] | They’re in the middle of a turf beef with the Forty-Twos. | 他们现在和四十二帮在抢地盘 |
[04:51] | You stage it right, they don’t have to know | 部署得好 他们不会知道 |
[04:52] | it’s SWAT robbing them. | 抢劫他们的是特警队 |
[04:55] | Sir, it looks like it’s time to finally | 长官 看上去现在是时候 |
[04:57] | bring in the rest of the team. | 让全队介入进来了 |
[04:59] | If SWAT can find out how the drugs are coming in, | 如果特警队能查出这批毒品的运输方式 |
[05:02] | can you get us a when? | 你能打听到到货时间吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah, I’ll do my best. | 好 我尽力 |
[05:05] | – I gotta get back to Nate’s. – Street. | -我得回去找内特了 -斯特里特 |
[05:07] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[05:09] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[05:12] | Tan keeps texting me, checking in. | 谭一直在给我发短信 问我的情况 |
[05:15] | Chris, she stopped after a few days. | 克里斯 发了几天就没发了 |
[05:18] | I know I can’t respond, it’s just… | 我知道我不能回应他们 只是… |
[05:22] | It’s been the hardest part of this whole thing, you know. | 这是这场行动中最难的部分 |
[05:24] | I hate keeping this from them, too. | 我也不想瞒着他们 |
[05:26] | It’s all gonna be worth it | 等我们救内特脱身 |
[05:28] | when we get Nate out of there. | 这一切都会是值得的 |
[05:29] | I just hope they understand. | 我只希望他们能够理解 |
[05:31] | Street, he’s your brother. | 斯特里特 他是你的兄弟 |
[05:33] | I get it, and so will they. | 我能理解 他们也会理解的 |
[05:36] | Let’s just finish this thing. | 先完成这个任务 |
[05:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:44] | This is the longest we’ve ever had a SWAT officer undercover. | 这是我们派特警队警员去卧底最久的一次 |
[05:47] | This type of work takes patience. | 这种工作需要耐心 |
[05:49] | And like I told the top brass, | 就像我跟高层说的那样 |
[05:50] | I bet my career on this op. | 我以自己的职业生涯担保这次行动 |
[05:52] | And Street’s life. | 还有斯特里特的性命 |
[05:58] | What’s with the 4:00 A.M. SOS? | 什么事这么紧急凌晨四点叫我们过来 |
[06:00] | We’re not on early call. What’s going on? | 我们早上不在待命 发生什么事了 |
[06:02] | We needed the privacy. | 我们需要保密 |
[06:06] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听好了 |
[06:08] | There’s something Commander Hicks and I | 有件事我和希克斯 |
[06:10] | have had to keep from you. | 不得不瞒着你们 |
[06:10] | Now, we wanted to tell you earlier, | 现在 我们想提前告诉你们 |
[06:12] | but the operation was only approved | 但只有很少人知情 |
[06:13] | if we could keep the circle really small. | 这次行动才能获批 |
[06:15] | What’s this got to do with Street? | 和斯特里特有什么关系 |
[06:16] | Two weeks ago, Street came to me and Hicks asking for help. | 两周前 斯特里特找到我和希克斯寻求帮助 |
[06:19] | His foster brother Nate found himself in trouble | 他的寄养兄弟内特和长滩的一个团伙 |
[06:22] | with a crew down in Long Beach. | 发生了纠葛 |
[06:23] | Turns out Nate was a witness to a large-scale | 内特是一起大型 |
[06:26] | heroin smuggling operation. | 海洛因走私行动的目击证人 |
[06:27] | Though it operates out of Long Beach, | 尽管货品是从长滩流出 |
[06:29] | the reach of the network comes all the way up here to L.A. | 销售网却一直延伸至洛杉矶 |
[06:31] | “And given his relationshp with Nate, and his history | 考虑到他与内特的关系 还有与长滩警局 |
[06:33] | both with Long Beach and SWAT, | 和特警队的关系 |
[06:36] | we agreed to plant Street within the organization | 我们同意让斯特里特假装被洛城警局开除 |
[06:38] | as a disgraced member of the LAPD. | 打入该犯罪组织 |
[06:40] | He’s been undercover this entire time? | 一直以来 他都是在卧底 |
[06:42] | We watched him quit. That was all theater? | 我们看着他辞职的 都是演的 |
[06:44] | Not so much for any of you, but for the civilians | 不是演给你们看的 是演给那天的平民 |
[06:47] | and non-SWAT crowd that was there that day. | 和非特警队群体看的 |
[06:49] | We needed word to spread that Street was truly done for good. | 我们需要散播斯特里特真的彻底离职的消息 |
[06:52] | That he had burned bridges. | 他已经彻底跟我们闹翻 |
[06:53] | You could have trusted us with this. | 你应该相信我们能配合好的 |
[06:54] | It’s an unfortunate necessity. | 很不幸 这么做是必要的 |
[06:56] | Like it or not, your reactions to Street quitting | 不管怎么说 你们对斯特里特离职的反应 |
[06:59] | helped sell his cover. | 有助于让外界信服 |
[07:00] | Let me be very clear. | 我要强调一点 |
[07:02] | Every call was authorized by me, | 每个步骤都是我批准的 |
[07:03] | so if you have a gripe, you take it up with me, | 如果你们不爽 可以冲我来 |
[07:05] | but you do it later. | 但我们回头再说 |
[07:06] | Right now, we’ve got work to do. | 现在我们有工作要做 |
[07:08] | Now, the bar Street worked is a way station between | 斯特里特干活的酒吧是进口海洛因的人 |
[07:10] | whoever’s importing the heroin and the sellers on the street. | 和街上卖毒品的毒贩子之间的中转站 |
[07:13] | The owner of the bar, Teague Nolan, | 酒吧的老板 蒂格·诺兰 |
[07:15] | sells to bikers, bangers, whoever. | 卖给摩托党 黑帮 等等 |
[07:16] | This guy doesn’t discriminate. | 这家伙倒是不挑人 |
[07:18] | Once it’s sold, it’s out of his hands | 一旦卖出去 毒品就从他的手 |
[07:20] | and in the people’s veins. | 流进人们的血管里了 |
[07:22] | We’ve been on the sidelines, but we’re about to get in the game. | 我们一直在旁观 但我们要参与其中了 |
[07:25] | We’re gonna raid the last crew that Nolan sold to. | 我们要去突袭诺兰最后卖给的团伙 |
[07:28] | We’re gonna grab the heroin, and we’re gonna learn | 我们要扣住海洛因 并且搞清 |
[07:30] | how this stuff is being brought in. | 毒品是怎么弄进来的 |
[07:31] | Won’t that risk Street’s cover? | 那不会暴露斯特里特的身份吗 |
[07:32] | Not if we roll as a rival crew. | 如果我们扮成竞争团伙就没事 |
[07:34] | We pulling a rip? | 我们要去抢劫 |
[07:35] | Warrant’s already been signed. | 搜查令已经签发了 |
[07:36] | Nolan’s new shipment could arrive any day. | 诺兰的新货随时会到 |
[07:38] | And if we miss it, it could be months before | 一旦错过 可能就要再等几个月 |
[07:40] | we get another shot to topple this entire pyramid. | 才有机会彻底摧毁这个金字塔 |
[07:43] | So let’s take these sons of bitches down | 我们把这些坏家伙们拿下 |
[07:46] | and bring Street home. | 接斯特里特回家 |
[08:27] | All right, we’re looking for the uncut stuff | 我们要找的是没有被分包的毒品 |
[08:29] | so we can test it and determine the source. | 以便我们能进行测试并判断出来源 |
[08:31] | Any questions or concerns? | 有问题吗 |
[08:33] | – Nope. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[08:35] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[08:59] | Where’s the heroin? | 海洛因在哪 |
[09:10] | Stay out of Forty-Two territory. | 从四十二帮的地盘滚开 |
[09:27] | I heard the Aryans just got hit. | 我听说雅利安人帮被抢了 |
[09:29] | I got a few ideas who might be behind it. | 我知道可能是谁干的 |
[09:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:33] | It’s one thing to be giving out street tips | 给诺兰需要的街头情报 |
[09:35] | to Nolan when he asks for ’em, | 是一回事 |
[09:36] | but now you’re going out looking for stuff on your own? | 但现在你还得自己出去挖消息 |
[09:39] | I mean, what if something happens to you? | 如果你出事了怎么办 |
[09:41] | The faster Nolan’s product sells, | 诺兰越快把货出手 |
[09:43] | the faster you and I can get out of this. | 你和我就能越早离开这 |
[09:45] | And you really think, once he does the deal, | 你真的以为交易完成后 |
[09:47] | he’s gonna let us go, huh? | 他就会放我们走吗 |
[09:48] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[09:51] | Maybe it’s time we bail. Okay, go to another state. | 也许我们应该跑路了 去别的州 |
[09:54] | I can’t run. | 我不能跑 |
[09:56] | Nolan has me on video. | 诺兰有我的录像 |
[09:58] | You and I are in too deep. | 我们陷得太深了 |
[09:59] | I just– I just need you to trust me. | 我要你相信我 |
[10:02] | I need you both to clear out tonight. | 你们俩今晚别待在这 |
[10:03] | I’m having a meeting in here. | 我要在这开个会 |
[10:04] | Why do we have to clear out? | 那为什么要我们走 |
[10:08] | Because you’re not invited. | 因为你们没有被邀请 |
[10:09] | And I don’t need you making a fool out of me again | 我也不想你在别人在场的时候 |
[10:12] | in front of company. | 又让我出丑 |
[10:13] | You know, you’re trying so hard to impress this new supplier. | 你这么想给新供货商留下好印象 |
[10:16] | Having someone with my experience | 以我的经验 |
[10:18] | can only add to your value. | 只会给你加分 |
[10:20] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[10:22] | Your only job is to do what I say. | 你的工作就是按我说的做 |
[10:25] | So get lost. | 滚吧 |
[10:26] | Jim, | 吉姆 |
[10:27] | just drop it. | 算了 |
[10:36] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[10:37] | They’re meeting tonight. | 他们今晚要会面 |
[10:38] | Whoever this new supplier is, he’s gonna be there. | 新供货商一定会到场 |
[10:41] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[10:42] | If there’s even a small chance of side-stepping this guy | 能绕过这家伙找到他的老板 |
[10:44] | to get to his boss, we need to take it. | 即便机会很小 我们都要试试 |
[10:46] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[10:47] | We could set up a surveillance, | 我们可以装监控 |
[10:48] | try to I.D. the supplier that way. | 来找出供货人的身份 |
[10:50] | Nolan is paranoid. | 诺兰很警觉 |
[10:52] | He’s gonna be double-checking everything | 在请这个人进楼之前 |
[10:53] | before inviting this guy in the building. | 他会反复检查所有地方的 |
[10:55] | If he sniffs anything, anything funny, | 要是被他发现任何不对劲的地方 |
[10:58] | this whole op goes down the drain. | 整个行动就告吹了 |
[11:03] | So we get anything from the rip yet? | 抢来的货有什么发现了吗 |
[11:04] | They traced the heroin back to Southeast Asia, | 他们追查海洛因的源头到了东南亚 |
[11:06] | specifically to a region | 具体区域 |
[11:07] | near one or two Malaysian shipping ports. | 靠近一两个马来西亚航运港 |
[11:09] | So it’s got to be coming | 所以货应该是 |
[11:10] | through the Port of L.A., not through Mexico. | 从洛杉矶港进来的 不是墨西哥 |
[11:12] | That’s the largest port in the U.S. | 那是全美最大的港口 |
[11:13] | Even knowing where the drugs are coming from, | 即使已经知道了毒品的来源 |
[11:15] | there are still thousands of containers being brought in 24-7. | 那里全天有上千个集装箱进港 |
[11:19] | So that’s it then. I have to go to this meeting. | 正是如此 我必须参加这次会面 |
[11:21] | I got to see if I can narrow down when it’s coming in. | 我得去看看能不能缩小进港时间的范围 |
[11:26] | Street, are you sure about this? | 斯特里特 你确定要这么做吗 |
[11:29] | If we can end this | 如果我们能终结这一切 |
[11:30] | and get Nate out alive, we have to try. | 让内特脱身 那我们必须试一试 |
[11:33] | We won’t be able to bring backup or even give you a wire. | 我们到时无法给你支援或窃听装置 |
[11:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:40] | All right, we’re gonna do it, but we’re gonna be smart about it. | 好吧 我们行动 但我们要做得聪明点 |
[11:43] | We’re gonna give you a real reason | 我们要给你制造一个 |
[11:44] | to walk in there uninvited. | 擅自进去的真实理由 |
[11:46] | – Lieutenant, can you get Long Beach PD on the phone? – I’m on it. | -警督 你能联系长滩警方吗 -马上 |
[11:50] | You’re not going in there empty-handed. | 我们不会让你空手进去的 |
[11:56] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在跟我开玩笑 |
[11:59] | Nolan said to get lost. | 诺兰说了让你滚一边去 |
[12:00] | Got new intel for him. Can’t wait. | 我有最新情报要告诉他 等不及了 |
[12:02] | So give it to me, and I’ll take it to him. | 那就告诉我 我会转告他的 |
[12:03] | I’m getting inside this bar one way or another. | 我无论如何都会走进这个酒吧的 |
[12:06] | Remember what happened the last time | 还记得上一次我们俩干架 |
[12:07] | you and I danced, Barber? | 都发生了什么吗 巴伯 |
[12:10] | You want a rematch? | 你想再来一次吗 |
[12:17] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[12:27] | When are you gonna understand your place in all of this? | 你到底什么时才能认清自己的位置 |
[12:30] | Long Beach PD is on its way to the Jackals’ stash house. | 长滩警方正准备去扫荡豺狼的货仓 |
[12:34] | I wait outside like you want, | 我要是按你说的在外面等 |
[12:36] | the Jackals and whatever heroin they haven’t sold | 那豺狼和他们没卖出去的海洛因 |
[12:38] | is locked up before this meeting’s over. | 没等这次会面结束就会被关起来了 |
[12:41] | How’s it gonna look to your new supplier | 到时你的新供货商会怎么想 |
[12:43] | if your biggest dealer is facing 20 years unless he gives you up? | 那时你最大的散货商要是不供出你就得坐二十年牢 |
[12:52] | Now you’re sure about this? | 这事你确定吗 |
[12:53] | I blew up my life to help Nate, | 我为了帮内特毁了我的人生 |
[12:56] | and as you’ve made it perfectly clear, you own us. | 而且你已经说得很清楚了 我们的命在你手里 |
[13:00] | So why would I throw it all away now? | 所以我为什么要在此时放弃这一切 |
[13:03] | Yeah, quite a life you imploded there. | 的确 你毁掉了一个大好人生啊 |
[13:06] | Decorated career. Twice. | 职业生涯两次受表彰 |
[13:09] | Your team is your family. | 你的队伍就是你的家 |
[13:11] | And, uh, | 还有 |
[13:13] | you’re-you’re dating the boss’s daughter, right? | 你在和你上司的女儿谈恋爱 对吗 |
[13:16] | Yeah. I know all about her. | 没错 她的事我知道得一清二楚 |
[13:19] | Very pretty. I’ve seen the pictures. | 她很漂亮 我见过照片 |
[13:22] | You would give her up | 你竟然愿意放弃她 |
[13:24] | just to help a foster brother? | 就为了帮一个寄养兄弟吗 |
[13:29] | Take it easy on him, Nolan. | 悠着点 诺兰 |
[13:37] | Isn’t this what you have him around here for? | 你带他来不就是为了这个吗 |
[13:41] | Call your customers. | 联系你的客户 |
[13:43] | Let’s see how valuable this kid really is. | 我们看看这孩子到底有多少价值 |
[14:01] | Can’t find anything over a hundred calories in there. | 那里面就没有超过一百卡的东西 |
[14:03] | Stress eating won’t make you feel any better. | 压力性饮食并不会让你感觉好一点 |
[14:05] | Well, actually, it usually does. | 事实上 通常是会的 |
[14:10] | I wanted to apologize for earlier. | 我想为之前的事道歉 |
[14:12] | I challenged your authority in front of Hondo and Street. | 我当着洪都和斯特里特的面质疑了你 |
[14:15] | It’s your mission. | 是你的行动 |
[14:16] | They’re your team. It wasn’t my place. | 他们是你的队员 我没有立场那样做 |
[14:21] | I’m just worried about Street. | 我只是担心斯特里特 |
[14:22] | Well, I brought you something that might help. | 我给你带了点可能有用的东西 |
[14:26] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:27] | This is the hardest part for me, too. | 这对我来说也是最艰难的 |
[14:31] | The waiting. | 等待的过程 |
[14:34] | I know you think I only care about my career, | 我知道你觉得我只在乎事业 |
[14:36] | but I’ve been doing this job a long time, just like you. | 但我干这行很久了 跟你一样 |
[14:39] | To get through an op like this, | 要完成这样的行动 |
[14:42] | you have to focus on the mission outcome. | 你必须得专注于行动的结果 |
[14:44] | We can’t get caught up worrying every second about our asset. | 我们不能时时刻刻都为线人而担忧 |
[14:50] | Or we’ll both go crazy. | 不然大家都会发疯的 |
[14:52] | Do you trust him? Street? | 你信任他吗 斯特里特 |
[14:54] | 100%. | 百分之百 |
[14:55] | So there’s nothing we can do but wait. | 那我们能做的就只有等待了 |
[14:59] | And drink. | 还有喝点 |
[15:06] | This is water. | 这是水 |
[15:07] | Well, it wasn’t always. | 以前不是水 |
[15:09] | But rituals don’t care if you quit drinking. | 但习惯改不了 即使我戒酒了 |
[15:12] | It always helped to have something to distract me. | 找点东西让我分心总是很有用 |
[15:23] | How long you been on the wagon? | 你戒酒多久了 |
[15:26] | It’s not something I count anymore. | 我已经不去记了 |
[15:30] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[15:35] | The Jackals did not appreciate | 豺狼帮很不乐意 |
[15:37] | having to flush their stash for no reason. | 毫无缘由地把存货都冲走 |
[15:40] | Then, ten minutes later, the LBPD kicked in their door. | 但接着 十分钟后 长滩警方踹开了大门 |
[15:44] | Fortunately, there was nothing left for them to find. | 幸运的是 他们已经找不到任何东西了 |
[15:47] | Cops left empty-handed. | 警察空手而归了 |
[15:49] | You saved us a big hassle. | 你帮我们省了大麻烦 |
[15:53] | Let me introduce myself. I’m Frank Ludlow. | 自我介绍一下 我是弗兰克·卢德洛 |
[15:55] | Jim Street. You must be Nolan’s supplier. | 吉姆·斯特里特 你一定就是诺兰的新供货商 |
[15:58] | You do good work, Jim. | 你表现得不错 吉姆 |
[16:00] | You cleaned up those bodies without a fuss. | 你没有二话地就处理了那两具尸体 |
[16:03] | I keep waiting for them to turn up. | 我一直在等尸体被发现 |
[16:06] | How did you pull that off? | 你怎么做到的 |
[16:10] | Well, that’s a secret. | 秘密 |
[16:12] | Protects both of us for me not to tell you. | 我不告诉你 对我们俩都好 |
[16:18] | You have impeccable timing. | 你来得真是巧 |
[16:21] | We were just about ready to go over tonight’s shipment. | 我们刚准备讨论今晚到的货 |
[16:24] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[16:31] | You heard from Street? | 斯特里特有消息了吗 |
[16:33] | I got him for about 30 seconds after he left the bar. | 他离开酒吧后跟我通话了30秒左右 |
[16:35] | He met the supplier. Shipment’s arriving tonight. | 他见到了供应商 货今晚就到 |
[16:37] | Is this our guy? | 就是他吗 |
[16:38] | Frank Ludlow, son of shipping magnate Charles Ludlow. | 弗兰克·卢德洛 航运巨头查尔斯·卢德洛之子 |
[16:40] | Guess he couldn’t make it in the family business; | 想来他在家族生意里插不进手 |
[16:42] | found a nice side hustle moving drugs on Daddy’s boats. | 只好捞偏门 用老爹的船来运毒品 |
[16:45] | Street find out which boat? | 斯特里特查出是哪条船了吗 |
[16:47] | No, but there’s only one Ludlow ship | 没有 但今晚只有一艘马来西亚出发的 |
[16:50] | from Malaysia arriving tonight. | 卢德洛公司的船进港 |
[16:51] | We need to grab Ludlow with the drugs, | 我们必须把卢德洛和毒品人赃并获 |
[16:54] | otherwise this has all been for nothing. | 否则这一切就都白费了 |
[16:55] | Take two full units. No chances. | 派两个整编队 不要冒险 |
[16:57] | This is gonna be one hell of a welcome party for Street. | 这会是给斯特里特最好的欢迎派对 |
[17:00] | I’ll prep the team. | 我去给队伍做准备 |
[17:03] | We’re rolling out in five. | 我们五分钟后出发 |
[17:05] | Vandelli’s team’s got backup. | 范达利的队伍作为后援 |
[17:11] | We’re not leaving here with drama hanging over our heads. | 不把事情说开了 我们是不会出发的 |
[17:16] | Let it out. | 说出来 |
[17:18] | Hondo, there’s nothing to let out. | 洪都 没什么可说的 |
[17:20] | You needed to keep the circle small to keep Street safe. | 你需要控制知情人数 保证斯特里特的安全 |
[17:23] | It wasn’t a matter of trust, | 这不是信任的问题 |
[17:24] | it was a matter of mistakes. | 这是犯错的问题 |
[17:26] | If we didn’t know anything, we couldn’t make any. | 如果我们什么都不知道 就不会犯错了 |
[17:30] | Be real with me. | 说真话 |
[17:36] | I get why we couldn’t know. At first. | 我理解我们为什么起初不能知情 |
[17:39] | But I don’t see how keeping us in the dark for two weeks | 但我不明白在他离队之后两周都把我们蒙在鼓里 |
[17:41] | after he quit kept Street any safer. | 怎么能有利于斯特里特的安全 |
[17:42] | We had to follow strict orders. | 我们必须严格遵守命令 |
[17:44] | And the second we got the chance to let you in, we did. | 而且一有让全队介入的机会 我们就告诉你们了 |
[17:46] | Yeah, after two weeks of feeling guilty and blaming ourselves. | 是 在长达两周的愧疚和自责之后 |
[17:50] | Chris, trust me, it was not easy | 克里斯 相信我 在一旁看着 |
[17:52] | to stand by and not say anything to you. | 却什么都不能说的滋味并不好受 |
[17:54] | – But the integrity of the mission had to come first. – I know. | -但成功完成任务才是首要的 -我知道 |
[17:56] | And we’re not blaming you, Hondo. | 我们没有怪你 洪都 |
[17:58] | It’s just been really tough. | 我们只是很难受 |
[18:04] | Well, let’s make sure today’s better. | 那今天一定要好起来 |
[18:16] | Nate? | 内特 |
[18:19] | Where were you? I thought we were hanging here tonight. | 你去哪了 我们今晚不是得待在这里吗 |
[18:21] | I need you to pack your things and get out of here right now. | 我需要你马上收拾东西离开这里 |
[18:23] | Didn’t you just get done telling me that we couldn’t bail? | 你不是刚跟我说我们逃不了吗 |
[18:26] | Not us. You. | 不是我们 就你 |
[18:28] | You went back to the bar, didn’t you? | 你回酒吧去了 是不是 |
[18:30] | – I told you not to go. – Listen, listen. | -我都让你不要去了 -听着 听着 |
[18:31] | Something big is about to go down | 马上就会有大事发生 |
[18:34] | and I need you clear of it. | 我要你置身事外 |
[18:35] | Look, whatever you got yourself into, you can’t handle alone. | 不管你惹了什么事 都不能独自承受 |
[18:37] | We’re not letting each other go again. | 我们不能再抛下彼此 |
[18:39] | – This is different. – How? | -这事不一样 -怎么不一样 |
[18:41] | I can’t explain, I just need you to trust me. | 我没法解释 我只需要你信任我 |
[18:45] | Remember the Robin Motel? That crappy place off Spring? | 还记得罗宾汽车旅馆吗 斯普林街上那个破地方 |
[18:48] | Yeah. 40 bucks a night, didn’t even have an ice machine. | 记得 一晚四十块 连制冰机都没有 |
[18:51] | Go there, lay low for a few days till I call you. | 去那里躲几天 等我电话 |
[18:53] | Do not let anyone know you’re there. | 不要让任何人知道你在那里 |
[18:55] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你有什么事瞒着我 |
[18:57] | Please just go there. | 你去那就好 |
[18:59] | – The Robin Motel, then. – Yeah. | -罗宾汽车旅馆 -对 |
[19:01] | Look, whatever’s going on, you know I got your back. | 无论发生什么 我都会挺你 |
[19:05] | Always have. | 知道 |
[19:10] | Hurry. | 快去 |
[19:24] | I got eyes on the Malaysia ship. | 我看到马来西亚来的船了 |
[19:26] | A skeleton crew is moving specific cargo. | 几个船员在搬运什么货物 |
[19:27] | You got them, Chris? | 你看到他们了吗 克里斯 |
[19:29] | They’re taking them across the port to a warehouse. | 他们要穿过港口把货送进一间仓库 |
[19:36] | They’re opening the cargo. | 他们在打开货物 |
[19:37] | They got protection, too. | 他们也有安保人员 |
[19:38] | Count 20 workers, five guards. | 二十个工人 五个警卫 |
[19:46] | Anyone got eyes on Street? | 有人看见斯特里特了吗 |
[19:57] | Street just pulled in. | 斯特里特刚刚下车 |
[19:59] | He’s with Nolan. | 他和诺兰在一起 |
[20:00] | No sign of Ludlow. | 没发现卢德洛 |
[20:01] | 30-David. In position. | 30D 就位 |
[20:02] | Nobody moves until we got Ludlow in our sights. | 在我们看到卢德洛之前谁都不要动 |
[20:05] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[20:06] | Just checking for anything that doesn’t feel right. | 只是看下有没有不对劲的地方 |
[20:09] | Occupational hazard. | 职业习惯 |
[20:10] | We don’t touch the boxes. | 不要去碰盒子 |
[20:14] | I see your game, Street. | 我知道你在搞什么 斯特里特 |
[20:18] | Barging in, putting on a show for Ludlow? | 闯进来 表现给卢德洛看 |
[20:21] | You’re making a play for my whole operation. | 你在觊觎我整个生意 |
[20:25] | Something’s happening between Street and Nolan. | 斯特里特和诺兰有情况 |
[20:27] | We can’t move until we see Ludlow. | 在看到卢德洛之前我们不能行动 |
[20:29] | I don’t want your job, Nolan. | 我对你的位子不感兴趣 诺兰 |
[20:31] | All I want is for this to be finished. | 我只想了结这件事 |
[20:34] | – Why don’t I believe you? – I don’t know. | -我怎么一点也不相信你呢 -我不知道 |
[20:36] | – That’s your problem. – Don’t forget, | -那是你的问题 -别忘了 |
[20:38] | as long as I have that videotape, | 只要段录像还在我手上 |
[20:40] | your life and Nate’s life are mine. | 你和内特的命都是我的 |
[20:44] | You cross me, I will finish you. | 你要敢骗我 我就干掉你 |
[20:48] | And every person you love. | 干掉你爱的所有人 |
[20:57] | – Any issues? – It’s all here. | -有什么问题吗 -东西都在这 |
[21:02] | That’s the signal. Ludlow’s there. | 看到暗号了 卢德洛出现了 |
[21:04] | 30-David is set. | 30D准备好了 |
[21:05] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[21:11] | LAPD! Police! | 洛城警局 警察 |
[21:12] | LAPD SWAT! On your knees! Drop the weapons! | 洛城警局 跪下 放下武器 |
[21:13] | On the ground! On your knees! Put the guns down! | 跪下 跪下 把枪放下 |
[21:16] | – The whole time? – Now you know where you can stick that video. | -你一直在骗我 -这就是拿视频威胁我的后果 |
[21:19] | Don’t be stupid. | 别干傻事 |
[21:22] | This is not a problem. | 没事的 |
[21:27] | You want to tell us what’s in the boxes? | 你愿意告诉我们盒子里面是什么吗 |
[21:29] | Just a bunch of pigs. | 只是一堆猪猪罐子 |
[21:43] | – They’re empty. – You’re not gonna find anything. | -是空的 -你什么也找不到的 |
[21:45] | I’m a legitimate businessman. | 我只是个合法的商人 |
[21:47] | There’s no drugs. There’s nothing here. | 没有毒品 什么都没有 |
[21:49] | Guess you made a big mistake, Street. | 犯了大错误了吧 斯特里特 |
[22:02] | – Get them out of here. – Nice knowing you. | -把他们带出去 -很高兴认识你 |
[22:14] | Sir, the drugs were supposed to be there. | 长官 理应可以缴获毒品的 |
[22:16] | There’s no way they were just playing us. | 他们不可能只是在耍我们 |
[22:17] | Why not? We were playing them. | 为什么不会 我们也在耍他们 |
[22:19] | Maybe they figured out somehow | 也许被他们发现了 |
[22:21] | that Street was undercover, and they set us up to flush him out. | 斯特里特是卧底 他们设计让他现身 |
[22:23] | If that were true, he wouldn’t be sitting here right now. | 如果真被发现 他就没命活到现在了 |
[22:25] | Can we keep Ludlow in custody until we figure this out? | 在我们搞清楚之前能把卢德洛关起来吗 |
[22:27] | With no drugs, lawyer just got Ludlow released, | 没发现毒品 律师刚把卢德洛弄出去 |
[22:29] | along with his entire crew. | 把他的手下也全都带走了 |
[22:31] | How is this happening? | 怎么会这样 |
[22:32] | Everyone has a paper trail with the company. They’re all legit. | 所有人都在那个公司有档案 都是合法的 |
[22:35] | Even the gunmen are cargo security detail. | 持枪人员也是为了安保 |
[22:37] | Five armed guys guarding a shipment of piggy banks? | 五个武装人员持枪守卫一批猪猪存钱罐吗 |
[22:39] | Come on, Commander. | 拜托 指挥官 |
[22:39] | Without any heroin, Ludlow has all the deniability | 没有海洛因 卢德洛在法律上 |
[22:42] | he needs, legally. | 能否认一切罪名 |
[22:43] | Nolan told Ludlow, “It’s all here.” | 诺兰对卢德洛说过 东西都在这 |
[22:45] | – That had to have been the shipment. – Then where are the drugs? | -说的一定是那批货 -那毒品在哪儿呢 |
[22:47] | I don’t know, but we must have missed something. | 我不知道 但我们一定漏掉了什么 |
[22:49] | Our warrant’s good for 24 hours, right? | 我们的搜查令二十四小时有效 对吧 |
[22:51] | Okay, so we roll back to that warehouse, | 那我们再回仓库 |
[22:52] | and we look for anything that we missed. | 好好找找漏了什么 |
[22:54] | Okay. I’ll call Narcotics. | 好 我马上给缉毒科打电话 |
[22:56] | Time to grab up as many dealers as we can. | 是时候多抓点毒品贩子了 |
[22:59] | Try to get something out of this mess. | 希望能从这堆烂摊子里有所收获 |
[23:04] | Hey, Street. | 斯特里特 |
[23:08] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[23:19] | Is that my mission report? | 那是我的任务报告吗 |
[23:23] | Sounds like hell. | 看上去很惨 |
[23:27] | Yeah, it was. | 是 是挺惨的 |
[23:30] | The entire time you were gone, I kept blaming myself. | 你走之后 我一直在自责 |
[23:35] | Felt like I should have stopped you from going down | 我觉得我应该阻止你 |
[23:36] | to Long Beach alone. | 独自去长滩 |
[23:39] | If it means anything, | 如果这么说有用的话 |
[23:41] | I really appreciate how much you cared. | 我真的很感激你的关心 |
[23:43] | It doesn’t. | 没有用 |
[23:45] | You could have told me. | 你本可以告诉我的 |
[23:48] | Chris, I had orders. | 克里斯 我要服从命令 |
[23:49] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[23:51] | And I know it’s not your fault, | 我知道这不是你的错 |
[23:52] | and I know it’s not Hondo’s fault, | 我知道这也不是洪都的错 |
[23:53] | but… it still hurts. | 可还是很伤人 |
[23:56] | Being lied to this whole time, when I… | 这么久以来一直被蒙在鼓里 |
[23:59] | when I was so worried about you. | 我一直很担心你 |
[24:00] | I’m sorry. I just– | 对不起 可是我 |
[24:01] | I mean, I was in an impossible situation. | 我也是身不由己 |
[24:04] | But you know now, so can’t we just go back to how it was before? | 既然现在你已经知道了 我们可以和好了吗 |
[24:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:11] | Not right now, at least. | 至少现在不行 |
[24:22] | Nate, why are you calling? | 内特 你打电话干什么 |
[24:24] | I heard what went down. | 事情我听说了 |
[24:25] | Nolan keeps texting me. | 诺兰一直在给我发消息 |
[24:27] | – You safe? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[24:28] | You didn’t really quit SWAT, did you? | 你其实没有退队 是吗 |
[24:31] | No, but our bust went bad. | 没退 但是我们的计划失败了 |
[24:32] | There were no drugs. | 没找到毒品 |
[24:33] | – We had to let Ludlow and Nolan walk. – What are we gonna do? | -我们只能放了卢德洛和诺兰 -接下来怎么办 |
[24:36] | We can’t leave Nolan out there, wanting us dead. | 不能让诺兰出来 他会想办法弄死我们 |
[24:40] | Wait… I know something you can use. | 等下 我知道个东西能帮上你 |
[24:44] | Maybe. I know where to look. | 也许用得上 我知道到哪里去找 |
[24:45] | No, no, no. Stay put. | 不 别去 哪也别去 |
[24:47] | Don’t let anyone know where you are. | 别让任何人知道你在哪里 |
[24:48] | I will come to you, you tell me what to look for and where. | 我会去找你 你再告诉我找什么 去哪找 |
[24:51] | Just get here. | 快来吧 |
[24:52] | I’m at our spot. | 我就在这 |
[24:53] | – I’ll see you soon. – Okay. | -我等着你 -行 |
[25:00] | Street was sure the drugs were coming here. | 斯特里特很确定毒品会运到这里来 |
[25:02] | Well, just in case, I got Chris and Tan | 以防万一 我叫克里斯和谭 |
[25:04] | paying a visit to Ludlow’s corporate office. | 到卢德洛公司办公室跑了一趟 |
[25:06] | See if anything turns up. | 看看有没有什么发现 |
[25:09] | Deacon… are they doing all right? | 迪肯 他们怎么样了 |
[25:12] | Yeah. Best they can, considering the whiplash. | 已经算好了 毕竟受了这么大的打击 |
[25:14] | But they’re tough. | 但还挺得住 |
[25:15] | The team still feels out of sync. | 队里感觉还是有点不和 |
[25:18] | – Maybe I could have done it different… – Hey, no-no. | -早知道我就不这么做了 -不 不 |
[25:20] | That “what if” game, that’s just a fool’s errand. | 千金难买早知道 别想这些没用的 |
[25:23] | Doesn’t mean the call wasn’t bad. | 那并不意味着我的决定没有错 |
[25:24] | We stand by your decisions. | 我们支持你做的决定 |
[25:25] | That’s what a good team does. That’s how they endure, | 好团队就应如此 这是他们遇到这种情况 |
[25:27] | get through times like this. | 应该有的心态 |
[25:29] | You start doubting yourself, | 你要是怀疑自己 |
[25:31] | it’s gonna make us doubt each other. | 只会让我们对彼此心存疑虑 |
[25:42] | I thought maybe the banks themselves were made of heroin, | 我还想着或许那些存钱罐就是海洛因做的 |
[25:44] | but so far, nothing. | 但是现在什么也查不出来 |
[25:46] | I’ll keep testing, | 我继续做检测 |
[25:47] | but don’t get your hopes up. | 不过不要抱太大希望 |
[25:54] | That glove over there… | 那只手套… |
[25:55] | – Is that one of yours? – No. | -是你们的吗 -不是 |
[25:57] | Must have come off one of the dock workers. | 一定是哪个码头工人掉在那的 |
[25:59] | You mind? | 可以吗 |
[26:02] | The guys unpacking the piggy banks, | 那伙人拆开箱子取存钱罐的时候 |
[26:04] | they weren’t wearing gloves. | 没有戴手套 |
[26:07] | The guys carrying the boxes were. | 而搬箱子的人戴了手套 |
[26:10] | Do me a favor. Test that. | 帮个忙 检测一下这个 |
[26:23] | Positive. | 阳性 |
[26:25] | Wait a second. Street said that Nolan wouldn’t let him | 等等 斯特里特说诺兰不让他 |
[26:27] | touch the boxes. | 碰那些箱子 |
[26:35] | The boxes weren’t carrying the heroin, | 那些箱子里没有装海洛因 |
[26:36] | the boxes are the heroin. It’s baked in the cardboard. | 那些箱子就是海洛因 被烘干在纸板中了 |
[26:44] | Dumpsters are empty. | 垃圾桶都是空的 |
[26:45] | Boxes are gone. | 箱子已经没了 |
[26:46] | Trash crew came this morning. | 清洁人员今早来过 |
[26:47] | The unis let them empty the bins. | 警员叫他们清空了垃圾箱 |
[26:50] | That wasn’t the trash crew. | 来的不是清洁人员 |
[26:51] | Ludlow just got all his heroin back. | 卢德洛拿回了所有海洛因 |
[26:55] | The process is more simple than you might think. | 整个过程没有你想象的那么复杂 |
[26:58] | Powdered heroin is mixed with a solvent | 把海洛因粉末溶于一种溶液 |
[27:00] | to turn it into a liquid. | 海洛因粉末就成了液态 |
[27:02] | The box soaks it up like a sponge. | 硬纸板像海绵一样吸收了这些液体 |
[27:04] | Once it dries, it’s basically indistinguishable | 干了以后 这个箱子 |
[27:07] | from a box you might get from Amazon. | 就和亚马逊的箱子没什么区别了 |
[27:09] | He can switch up the cargo every time. | 他可以随时换走货物 |
[27:11] | Long as Ludlow knows which boat the boxes are on, | 只要卢德洛知道那些箱子在哪条船上 |
[27:13] | – he’s all set. – How do they extract the heroin | -就全搞定了 -接下来怎么把海洛因 |
[27:15] | from the boxes once they get here? | 从箱子里提取出来 |
[27:17] | By washing the cardboard with the same solvent. | 用同种溶液浸泡硬纸板 |
[27:20] | The chemical separates the heroin from the cardboard. | 就能把海洛因从硬纸板上分离出来 |
[27:23] | Gravity does the rest. | 剩下就等着海洛因自己滴下 |
[27:24] | And the heroin’s in that soup? | 海洛因就滴进这杯子里了 |
[27:26] | Yes, but it’s still mixed with other chemicals. | 对 不过这里面还混杂了其他化学物质 |
[27:28] | We have to use heat to separate out the impurities. | 我们还得用高温将杂质分离出来 |
[27:32] | This fume hood is keeping the gas inside, | 这个通风橱能把产生的气体隔绝在里面 |
[27:34] | but it is deadly to breathe. | 但只要吸进去就会致命 |
[27:36] | And if we heat it up too much | 但如果我们加热过头 |
[27:38] | or too fast, the heroin will burn | 或太快 海洛因就会燃烧 |
[27:41] | and the smoke will get much worse. | 生成的烟危害就会更致命 |
[27:47] | And here’s what we’re left with. | 最后剩下的就是这些 |
[27:49] | 100% pure heroin. | 百分之百纯度的海洛因 |
[27:53] | Ludlow gets thousands of boxes; | 卢德洛有几千个箱子 |
[27:54] | there’s no way he’s going through this process one at a time. | 他不可能一个一个地进行处理 |
[27:56] | No. It would take a sizable lab | 没错 这需要一个相当大的实验室 |
[27:58] | to process this at high volume. | 来处理如此大的剂量 |
[28:00] | Patrol rolled by Ludlow’s estate to pick him up, he wasn’t there. | 巡逻队去了卢德洛的庄园接他 他不在那 |
[28:03] | Warrant’s out, but he’s in the wind. | 搜查令已经发布出去了 但他仍在逃 |
[28:04] | Well, he’s not skipping town with a truck | 带着一货车纸箱 |
[28:05] | full of cardboard boxes. | 可没法逃出市 |
[28:06] | We got to find out where he’s processing this, | 我们得找到他在哪里进行这个操作 |
[28:08] | and fast. | 尽快 |
[28:14] | 诺兰一直在给我打电话 回电 一小时后到 哪个房间 | |
[28:31] | Nate? You in there? | 内特 你在里面吗 |
[28:40] | Nate? | 内特 |
[28:57] | Street, we found Ludlow’s drugs. | 斯特里特 我们找到卢德诺的毒品了 |
[28:59] | We know his game. He’s not gonna get away. | 我们弄清他的把戏了 他逃不掉了 |
[29:00] | This wasn’t Ludlow. | 不是卢德洛 |
[29:04] | I found these… in the ironing board, | 我在烫衣板上找到了这些 |
[29:06] | between the cloth and the metal. | 藏在布料和板子之间 |
[29:09] | You know, in a-a foster home, | 在寄养家庭 |
[29:11] | there’s so little that’s actually yours. | 真正属于你的东西没有多少 |
[29:14] | New kids always nabbing your stuff. | 新来的孩子总是在抢你的东西 |
[29:17] | Ironing board was one of Nate’s hiding places. | 烫衣板就是内特藏东西的地方之一 |
[29:18] | He knew I’d look there. | 他知道我会去那儿找 |
[29:20] | Those are papers | 这是从诺兰办公室 |
[29:22] | from Nolan’s office. | 拿来的文件 |
[29:24] | Nate must have ignored me | 内特肯定是没听我的话 |
[29:25] | and-and gone after him on his own to find him, | 自己去找他了 |
[29:28] | and-and then Nolan, or his-his guys followed him back here. | 然后诺兰或者是他的手下跟着他回了这里 |
[29:31] | What do the papers say? | 文件上有什么 |
[29:32] | I don’t know what to make of them, | 我没看明白 |
[29:33] | but they-they got to mean something. | 但肯定有什么意义 |
[29:35] | Nate died getting them to us, | 内特为了拿到这些牺牲了自己 |
[29:37] | so we’re gonna dig through them. | 所以我们一定会彻底追查 |
[29:38] | You know Nolan’s behind this, right? | 你知道这是诺兰干的吧 |
[29:40] | He’s-he’s punishing me for burning him. | 他在惩罚我出卖了他 |
[29:43] | We don’t have proof yet Nolan was here. | 我们没有证据能表明诺兰来过这里 |
[29:44] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:45] | But SWAT’s priority is Ludlow. | 但特警队的首要任务是卢德洛 |
[29:47] | We’ll put Homicide on this; they will get him. | 我们会让凶案组追查这件事的 他们会抓住他的 |
[29:50] | Right now we need to find | 现在我们需要找到 |
[29:51] | Ludlow’s lab and shut it down. | 卢德洛的实验室然后端了它 |
[29:57] | – I want to see him out. – Of course. | -我想送送内特 -当然 |
[30:04] | All right, I’m gonna bring these back to HQ. | 我把这些带回总部 |
[30:06] | I’m gonna take Street with me. | 斯特里特和我一起去 |
[30:08] | Keep an eye on him until he settles down. | 多看着他点 直到他冷静下来 |
[30:13] | Maybe I should stay here with Homicide. | 也许我该留下来和凶杀组一起 |
[30:14] | I understand Ludlow’s our priority, | 我明白卢德洛是我们的首要目标 |
[30:16] | but we got to get to Nolan | 但我们得在诺兰 |
[30:17] | before he adds to his body count. | 再下杀手之前找到他 |
[30:18] | Check the street cams. | 查查街上的监控 |
[30:19] | There’s got to be a shot of Nolan or his guys coming here. | 肯定拍到了诺兰或他手下来过这里 |
[30:23] | Street’s gone. | 斯特里特不见了 |
[30:24] | He didn’t ride with Nate’s body. | 他没在运内特遗体的车上 |
[30:26] | I found this on his motorcycle. | 我在他的摩托车上找到了这个 |
[30:28] | – Nate’s car’s gone, too. – He’s going after Nolan. | -内特的车不在了 -他去找诺兰了 |
[30:30] | Go. I’ll find that footage. | 去吧 我去查监控录像 |
[30:32] | – What about Ludlow? – We’ll grab him up. | -卢德洛呢 -我们去抓他 |
[30:33] | Hondo, find Nolan before Street does. | 洪都 在斯特里特之前找到诺兰 |
[30:37] | These are just bar receipts. | 这些只是酒吧收据 |
[30:39] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么特别的 |
[30:40] | There has to be something here. | 肯定有什么 |
[30:41] | Nate told Street he had something we can use. | 内特告诉斯特里特他有我们用得着的东西 |
[30:43] | Hey, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[30:44] | Supply bill from a Cavalier Corp. | 卡瓦利耶公司的供货单 |
[30:46] | Ten grand on bar napkins, six on coasters, | 一万块的酒吧餐巾 六千块杯垫 |
[30:48] | 20 on ice? | 两万块的冰块 |
[30:49] | Bill’s over a hundred thousand dollars. | 账单超过了十万块 |
[30:51] | Either Nolan’s ice guy is taking him to the cleaners, | 要么是给诺兰送冰块的人骗了他的钱 |
[30:53] | or this is not a real distributor. | 要么这不是真正的经销商 |
[30:56] | I’ve seen this date in Street’s report. | 我在斯特里特的报告上见过这个日期 |
[30:58] | It’s the same day | 这是诺兰第一次 |
[30:58] | Nolan first bought heroin from Ludlow. | 从卢德洛那儿买海洛因的日子 |
[31:00] | This is how he paid for it. | 他就是这么付钱的 |
[31:01] | Well, nothing to find with Cavalier. | 卡瓦利耶那没查出什么 |
[31:02] | No real names. Just a list of properties. | 没查到可疑的人 只查到名下的一系列资产 |
[31:05] | Hey, hold on. | 等等 |
[31:08] | Cavalier owns a recycling plant. | 卡瓦利耶公司名下有一家回收工厂 |
[31:10] | Looks big enough to hide a lab. | 看上去足够隐藏一个实验室了 |
[31:12] | And Ludlow could order equipment and chemicals | 这样卢德洛就能正大光明地 |
[31:13] | without raising eyebrows. | 订购设备和化学品了 |
[31:15] | This has to be the place. | 肯定就是这里 |
[31:25] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[31:27] | Whoever’s back there, come up, slowly. | 躲在后面的人 慢慢起身 |
[31:30] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[31:35] | Where’s Nolan? | 诺兰在哪 |
[31:37] | Put the cuffs on me. I’m not telling you anything. | 把我铐上吧 我什么都不会说的 |
[31:42] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[31:46] | What happened to your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么了 |
[31:47] | Jim Street happened. You know him? | 吉姆·斯特里特干的 你认识他吗 |
[31:49] | Did he come up in here asking about Nolan? | 他来过这打听诺兰吗 |
[31:51] | And did you tell him anything? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[31:52] | No. But then he broke my arm again. | 没有 但他又弄断了我的胳膊 |
[31:55] | How about we just cut to the part | 要不我们就别废话了 |
[31:56] | where you tell me everything you told… | 你直接告诉我你告诉… |
[32:00] | I got no problems breaking your other arm. | 我可以轻松弄断你另一条胳膊 |
[32:40] | Nolan inside? | 诺兰在里面吗 |
[32:43] | Saw him enter about ten minutes ago with a pizza. | 他十分钟前拿着披萨进去了 |
[32:47] | So what are we waiting on? | 那还等什么 |
[32:50] | Well, I guess I need him to come back out. | 我想我最好等他出来 |
[32:52] | Maybe I approach, provoke a fight. | 说不定能靠近他 挑衅他跟我打一架 |
[32:55] | Should justify whatever happens after. | 之后发生的事情就合情合理了 |
[32:58] | Could have done that when you saw him ten minutes ago, Street. | 你十分钟前看见他时就可以这样 斯特里特 |
[33:08] | Why didn’t Nate just… | 内特为什么不 |
[33:11] | stay put like I told him to? | 按我说的待着别动 |
[33:17] | He was trying to help you, kid. | 他是想帮你 孩子 |
[33:19] | He probably thought he owed you | 他可能因为把你牵扯进来 |
[33:21] | for getting you caught up in all of this. | 觉得亏欠于你 |
[33:22] | I was always the one that owed him. | 一直以来都是我亏欠他 |
[33:24] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[33:26] | But sometimes we all get a little twisted, man. | 但有时我们都有点偏执 |
[33:30] | I blamed myself every day you were under. | 你卧底的每一天我都责怪自己 |
[33:33] | I made the call and I felt like everything | 是我下的命令 于是我觉得 |
[33:35] | you went through was on me. | 你经历的一切都是我的错 |
[33:37] | Nolan has to pay. | 诺兰必须付出代价 |
[33:41] | The only thing you owe Nate | 你唯一亏欠内特的 |
[33:43] | is to be the great cop that he saw you as. | 就是要成为他眼中的那个 优秀的警察 |
[33:45] | That’s who he was protecting. | 那才是他在保护的人 |
[33:46] | Is that who I really am? | 我真的是那样的人吗 |
[33:49] | Street, are you kidding me? | 斯特里特 你开什么玩笑 |
[33:55] | When you ditched us back at that motel, | 你在那个汽车旅馆甩开我们的时候 |
[33:57] | I felt like every bad decision I’d ever made | 我觉得冥冥之中我做过的每个错误决定 |
[33:59] | was coming back to bite me in my ass. | 都在惩罚我 |
[34:02] | But then I find you sitting right here, | 但后来我发现你坐在这里 |
[34:06] | instead of standing in that house, | 而不是站在那栋房子里 |
[34:07] | standing over Nolan’s dead body. | 站在诺兰的尸体旁边 |
[34:12] | Street, you are a great cop. | 斯特里特 你是一位优秀的警察 |
[34:13] | You came to me and Hicks about your brother Nate | 你找到我和希克斯说了你兄弟内特的事 |
[34:15] | when you could have tried to handle it on your own. | 而不是试图独自一人处理 |
[34:17] | You sacrificed your reputation | 你牺牲了自己的名誉 |
[34:19] | trying to stop something that threatened the city. | 只为阻止威胁本市安全的犯罪 |
[34:23] | I know now that I made the right call putting you in. | 我现在知道 让你加入是一个正确的决定 |
[34:25] | And I know that you were never gonna follow through | 我也知道你绝不会 |
[34:27] | with what you think you came here to do. | 做你来这时想做的事 |
[34:33] | You call the cops on me? | 你叫了警察来抓我吗 |
[34:34] | I gave Lynch this address. | 我给了林奇这个地址 |
[34:37] | And she found footage of Nolan and one of his guys | 她找到了诺兰和他的一个手下 |
[34:38] | going to Nate’s motel. | 进入内特住的旅馆的监控录像 |
[34:41] | We got him, Street. | 我们找到抓他的证据了 斯特里特 |
[34:42] | We got him for Nate’s murder. | 我们找到他杀内特的证据了 |
[34:53] | You coming with me, Officer? | 跟我一起吗 警官 |
[34:57] | Teague Nolan, this is the LAPD! | 蒂格·诺兰 洛城警局 |
[34:59] | We’ve got a warrant for your arrest! | 我们有逮捕令 |
[35:14] | Don’t move, Nolan! | 不许动 诺兰 |
[35:18] | I should’ve known you were a rat. | 我早该知道你是个奸细 |
[35:19] | Drop the bag. Hands where I can see them. | 放下包 把手放在我看得见的地方 |
[35:23] | Kept my promise, though, didn’t I? | 不管怎样 我信守承诺了 不是吗 |
[35:25] | How’s Nate? | 内特怎么样 |
[35:30] | Much as I’d like to see you go for that gun, | 我很希望你现在去拿枪 |
[35:33] | I need you on the ground | 手抱头 |
[35:35] | with your hands behind your head now! | 跪在地上 马上 |
[35:39] | I’ll shoot you before he does. | 他动手之前我就会开枪 |
[35:42] | Then everybody here wins but you. | 除了你外 皆大欢喜 |
[35:57] | Teague Nolan, | 蒂格·诺兰 |
[35:59] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Nate Warren. | 你因谋杀内特·沃伦被捕 |
[36:25] | Cops are here! | 警察来了 |
[36:30] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[36:31] | Police! Drop the weapon! | 警察 放下武器 |
[36:38] | Hey! We need to move. | 我们得走了 |
[36:40] | Grab every grain of powder you can. | 所有粉子都带走 |
[36:46] | Forget the trays. The rest of the cardboard’s a wash. | 别管托盘了 剩下的纸板都毁掉 |
[36:49] | – Slow them down. – You got it. | -拖住他们 -好的 |
[37:14] | Chris, Tan. Find Ludlow. | 克里斯 谭 找到卢德洛了 |
[37:16] | We’ll take care of this. | 交给我们 |
[37:31] | We can’t let Ludlow get away with those drugs. | 不能让卢德洛带着那些毒品逃之夭夭 |
[37:49] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[37:59] | Don’t move! Hands up! | 不准动 举起手 |
[38:01] | Don’t move, Ludlow! | 不准动 卢德洛 |
[38:06] | This is for Jim Street. | 这是为了吉姆·斯特里特 |
[38:12] | 洛杉矶警察局 特种武器战术部 | |
[38:15] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[38:17] | Ludlow’s in custody. | 卢德洛已被扣押 |
[38:19] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 因为你 我们才能抓到他 |
[38:22] | I’m sorry about Nate. | 内特的事很遗憾 |
[38:25] | Yeah. We all know how much he meant to you. | 我们都知道他对你来说很重要 |
[38:27] | Street, you need anything, we’re here for you. | 斯特里特 有需要随时找我们 |
[38:31] | I’m just grateful to be back on the team again. | 我只是很高兴能再次回到这个队伍中 |
[38:33] | Street. You never left this team. | 斯特里特 你从来没离开过这个队伍 |
[38:44] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[38:47] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[38:51] | – I… – My dad told me everything. | -我 -我爸全都告诉我了 |
[38:53] | Why you ghosted me the past couple weeks, | 你这几周为什么和我玩消失 |
[38:56] | about your brother. | 还有你兄弟的事 |
[39:00] | I’m so sorry. | 不要难过 |
[39:12] | That mission report’s gonna make good bedtime reading | 这份任务报告将会是市长和局长 |
[39:14] | for the mayor and the chief. | 最好的睡前读物 |
[39:16] | Yeah. Lots of arrests. | 是啊 逮捕了很多人 |
[39:18] | We got your guy. | 我们抓到了你要的人 |
[39:20] | It’s a major win for the department. | 这是部门的一个重大胜利 |
[39:22] | And for you. | 对你也是 |
[39:23] | Then why doesn’t it feel like it? | 那为什么没有胜利的感觉 |
[39:25] | Because someone innocent got killed. | 因为无辜的人遇害了 |
[39:33] | Days like this | 这种时候 |
[39:33] | make me want to steer the wagon straight into a gulch. | 我真想把戒酒的事情忘到九霄云外 |
[39:37] | Don’t talk like that. | 别这么说 |
[39:40] | I got a ritual of my own, you know. | 我有自己的习惯 |
[39:42] | A decade back, | 十年前 |
[39:43] | I negotiated a hostage situation for the French consulate. | 我替法国领事馆就人质事件去做谈判 |
[39:48] | So every Christmas, | 所以每个圣诞节 |
[39:49] | they send me a box of these. | 他们都会给我寄一盒巧克力 |
[39:52] | So after every mission, | 所以每次任务之后 |
[39:53] | I allow myself just one. | 我允许自己吃一颗 |
[39:59] | You shared something with me. | 你和我分享了自己的习惯 |
[40:01] | Least I can do is return the favor. | 至少我能回报你一下 |
[40:09] | To Nate Warren. | 敬内特·沃伦 |
[40:12] | To Nate. | 敬内特 |
[40:22] | I should’ve lied. | 我不该说实话 |
[40:26] | To Nate. | 不该对内特说实话 |
[40:28] | I told him we didn’t have Nolan, that we needed evidence. | 我和他说我们没抓到诺兰 我们需要证据 |
[40:32] | And he went out looking for it. | 他就去找证据 |
[40:33] | Anything you said wasn’t gonna stop him. | 你说什么都无法阻止他 |
[40:37] | And people keep on telling me that he’s a hero | 大家一直和我说他是英雄 |
[40:40] | and talking about how brave he is, calling me brave. | 说他多么勇敢 说我也很勇敢 |
[40:46] | I don’t feel very brave. | 我不觉得自己勇敢 |
[40:47] | It doesn’t mean you’re not. | 并不代表你不勇敢 |
[40:55] | You know, I used to be the go-to guy for undercover. | 我过去常做卧底 |
[40:59] | I loved the danger. | 我喜欢危险 |
[41:01] | I could really push the limit | 我真的可以不遗余力 |
[41:03] | ’cause it didn’t matter what happened to me. | 因为我出什么事真的不要紧 |
[41:06] | It’s probably why I was so good at it. | 也许这就是我擅长的原因吧 |
[41:09] | Something happened this time, though. | 但是这次发生了一些事 |
[41:12] | My hand would shake. | 我的手在颤抖 |
[41:14] | And it wasn’t a… it wasn’t my brain. | 我大脑不听使唤 |
[41:18] | I knew how to play my part. | 我知道如何做好自己的角色 |
[41:22] | My body was trying to tell me something. | 但我的身体想要给我发出信号 |
[41:25] | – This wasn’t an everyday op. – I know. | -这和平日的行动不一样 -我知道 |
[41:27] | But the shaking, it only started when Nolan mentioned Molly. | 但是只有在诺兰提到莫莉时 我才开始颤抖 |
[41:33] | Two years ago, I had nothing. | 两年前 我一无所有 |
[41:36] | And now I-I got this job that I love and an amazing girlfriend | 而我现在有这份热爱的工作和这么好的女朋友 |
[41:40] | and… I mean, this team. | 还有这个团队 |
[41:45] | It’s the family I never had. | 这是我从未拥有的家 |
[41:48] | And… | 虽说 |
[41:49] | yeah, I mean, we’ve had our bumps lately, | 是的 我们最近有些磕磕碰碰 |
[41:51] | but Chris… | 但是克里斯 |
[41:55] | she’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[41:58] | You’ve come a long way, kid. | 你经历了不少事 孩子 |
[42:01] | My hand was shaking | 我的手在颤抖 |
[42:02] | ’cause I realized I finally had something to lose. | 是因为我意识到我终于有不能失去的人了 |