时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Almost every SWAT op | 每次特警队行动 |
[00:09] | would be the scariest day | 对大部分人来说 |
[00:11] | of most people’s lives. | 都是最惊险的一天 |
[00:13] | We’re not most people. | 我们不是大多数人 |
[00:14] | You and me, | 我和你 |
[00:14] | we already experienced our worst day when we were kids. | 小时候就已经遭遇了最惨痛的经历 |
[00:17] | Can’t argue that. | 同意 |
[00:18] | That kiss… | 那个吻 |
[00:19] | The mutual moment that we had? | 我们对彼此都有了感觉 |
[00:21] | We’re teammates. That’s all. | 我们是队友 只是队友 |
[00:24] | Is Jim Street single? | 吉姆·斯特里特是单身吗 |
[00:25] | I-I think you guys would be great together. | 我觉得你们很般配 |
[00:28] | I’m not gonna be able to make it tonight. | 今晚我去不了了 |
[00:30] | This is important, Hondo. | 这很重要 洪都 |
[00:31] | Your friends are gonna be there and-and your folks. | 但你的朋友会到场 还有你的家人 |
[00:34] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[00:36] | Nichelle, I am so sorry | 尼歇尔 上次见到你的时候 |
[00:37] | about the way I handled things the last time I saw you. | 我处理事情的方式 真的很对不起 |
[00:39] | I’m not upset, Hondo. | 我没有难过 洪都 |
[00:42] | It just clarified things. | 只是想清了很多事 |
[00:47] | Masks now? From the virus? | 现在戴口罩 防病毒吗 |
[00:48] | Recommendations and protocols keep changing. | 建议和指南不停在变 |
[00:51] | We’re still getting info for it. | 我们还在不断接受讯息 |
[00:52] | It’s coronavirus. | 是新冠 |
[00:53] | Mayor’s been on the phone with the CDC and the governor; | 市长一直在跟疾控中心和州长通话 |
[00:55] | They may have to shut the city down. | 他们可能要封锁我市 |
[00:57] | What does that mean for SWAT? | 那对特警队意味着什么 |
[00:58] | It means the world’s about to change. | 意味着整个世界都将改变 |
[01:04] | 14 minutes, this guy’s still going strong. | 14分钟了 这个家伙还是开得很快 |
[01:07] | Almost hit a car and a pedestrian a half mile back. | 八百米前差点撞翻一辆车和一位行人 |
[01:10] | CHP’s all set at the park entrance. | 加州高速巡逻队已在公园入口处做好准备 |
[01:12] | – Any word on what this guy jacked? – They didn’t say. | -知道这家伙拿走了什么吗 -他们没说 |
[01:14] | Hope whatever he stole was worth it. | 希望他偷的东西有价值 |
[01:16] | Go, go! Move, move! | 快 快点 |
[01:20] | Spike strip is in position. | 钉刺带布置完毕 |
[01:23] | Whoa! He hung a right into the theme park! | 他往右转冲主题公园去了 |
[02:10] | Headed north towards the dirt lot. | 他往北 向沙土路去了 |
[02:18] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[02:27] | I’m losing him in the dust. | 都是尘土 我看不见他了 |
[02:41] | Get down on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[02:42] | Hands out in front where I can see ’em! | 双手放在我能看得见的地方 |
[02:44] | On the ground! | 趴下 |
[02:46] | Roll an R/A. | 调度救援小组 |
[02:47] | Driver appears disoriented, | 司机已分不清方向 |
[02:49] | possibly concussed. | 可能有脑震荡 |
[02:50] | We also got a totaled van | 整辆货车已截获 |
[02:51] | and a bunch of stolen merchandise– | 上面有一堆失窃商品 |
[02:53] | disinfectant wipes, latex gloves, hospital masks… | 消毒湿巾 医用手套 医用口罩 |
[02:58] | and toilet paper. | 还有厕纸 |
[02:59] | Seriously, dude? | 不是吧 老兄 |
[03:01] | This virus has people losing their damn minds. | 该死的病毒都让人失去理智了 |
[03:11] | Hey, Sybil, it’s Hondo, dropping off our contribution. | 西比尔 是洪都 把我们的捐赠送过来了 |
[03:15] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[03:17] | Nichelle. Hey. I… | 尼歇尔 我 |
[03:19] | I didn’t know… | 我不知道 |
[03:21] | When’d you get back to L.A.? | 你什么时候回洛杉矶的 |
[03:22] | Day before last. | 前天 |
[03:24] | With the pandemic, we had to cut the trip short. | 因为疫情 我们不得不缩短行程 |
[03:27] | Plenty to do back here, though, as you can see. | 不过 正如你所见 这里也有好多事要忙 |
[03:29] | The place is looking really great. | 这个地方看起来真的很不错 |
[03:33] | Listen, I’ve been out there working, doing my thing. | 听着 我一直在工作 忙我的事情 |
[03:35] | Otherwise, I’d come over there and give you a big old squeeze. | 否则 我一定来这里 给你一个大大的拥抱 |
[03:37] | Bad idea. I just got off a plane. | 坏主意 我才刚下飞机 |
[03:39] | Still getting used to all the new guidelines. | 还在适应新的卫生指南 |
[03:42] | Not sure my hands can take much more sanitizer. | 不确定我的手是否还能承受更多消毒剂 |
[03:44] | Coming from the woman | 这话居然出自 |
[03:45] | whose lotion budget’s already through the roof. | 一个乳液账单已经堆起来冲破屋顶的女人 |
[03:50] | Sybil said you’ve been stopping by, | 西比尔说 你一直有来 |
[03:52] | helping get things done. Thanks. | 帮忙做各种事情 谢谢 |
[03:53] | Well, it’s the least I can do. | 这是我唯一能做的 |
[03:55] | Everything this place does | 这个地方 |
[03:55] | for folks stuck at home with no groceries… | 为困在家里 没有食物的人所做的一切 |
[03:57] | I mean, people are really scared out there right now. | 人们现在真的十分的害怕 |
[04:00] | Yeah. Everyone around here has been calling it “The Rona.” | 是啊 这里的每一个人都将病毒称之为”罗娜” |
[04:04] | Maybe a nickname makes it less scary. | 也许起个绰号能让它没那么恐怖了 |
[04:06] | I imagine you guys are as busy as ever | 我猜 你们还是和以往一样忙碌吧 |
[04:09] | Lot of us have been taking extra shifts, helping out in patrol. | 很多人都要加班 协助巡逻 |
[04:12] | You mean criminals didn’t get the shutdown memo? | 你是说罪犯没有收到停业通知吗 |
[04:14] | Nah. Nobody told ’em. | 是啊 没人通知他们 |
[04:19] | Stay safe, Hondo. | 注意安全 洪都 |
[04:20] | It’s good to see you again. | 再次见到你真好 |
[04:22] | It’s really good to see you, too. | 我也是 见到你真是太好了 |
[04:25] | Hey, listen, I-I know it’s been a while since we spoke, | 听着 我知道我们已经很久没聊聊了 |
[04:27] | but, um, you know, once you get all settled in, | 但是 一旦你都安顿好了 |
[04:29] | I’d love a chance to speak to you for real. | 我真的很希望有机会能和你谈谈 |
[04:31] | – I mean, do you think we could do that? – Listen, Hondo… | -可以吗 -听我说 洪都 |
[04:32] | I never felt right about how we left things. | 我总觉得我们之间还有些问题 |
[04:34] | It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything about that. | 没事的 你不用再解释了 |
[04:36] | Nichelle, you deserve an explanation. | 尼歇尔 我应该跟你好好解释一下 |
[04:38] | Hondo, I met someone. | 洪都 我认识了一个人 |
[04:44] | It’s probably too early to say anything, | 现在可能还不能确定什么 |
[04:46] | but I just wanted to be up front. | 但我只是想先告诉你一声 |
[04:48] | Sure. Sure, I appreciate that. | 当然 谢谢你 |
[04:50] | I’m sorry if I’m being presumptuous, | 很抱歉 也许是我太主观了 |
[04:53] | but you should know, you don’t owe me an explanation. | 但你应该知道 你并不欠我一个解释 |
[04:55] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你什么也不欠我的 |
[04:58] | You’re a great person. | 你是个很不错的人 |
[05:01] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[05:03] | All right, I, uh, got to get going. | 那好吧 我得走了 |
[05:07] | Listen, if you ever need anything, just… | 听着 如果你有什么需要帮忙的… |
[05:11] | know that I’m around. | 我随时愿意效劳 |
[05:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:21] | Here are the new rules. | 这些是新的制度 |
[05:22] | Employees receive temperature checks at the gate. | 员工在门口接受体温测试 |
[05:25] | All common areas are to be sterilized hourly… | 所有公共区域每小时要进行消毒… |
[05:27] | Officers are to wear gloves when detaining suspects. | 警官在拘捕嫌疑人时要戴手套 |
[05:29] | We’re doing all those things already. | 这些我们都已经在做了 |
[05:30] | It’s the same list as last week. | 这些和上周的一样 |
[05:32] | Tests were supposed to be here five days ago. | 试纸应该五天前就到了 |
[05:34] | City hall is pulling out all the stops | 市政厅正在尽全力 |
[05:36] | against Sacramento to help out the cops. | 与萨克拉门托州政府周旋来帮助警察 |
[05:38] | When do you ever get to hear that from a union lawyer? | 你什么时候能从工会律师嘴里听到这种话 |
[05:41] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:42] | Listen, COVID’s got us all scrambling. | 听着 新冠肺炎打乱了我们的工作 |
[05:44] | We’re-we’re down ten percent of SWAT officers to quarantine, | 特警队有百分之十的警力正在被隔离 |
[05:46] | not to mention the handful of officers that went to Germany | 更别提在此之前就有好几名警官 |
[05:48] | before this whole thing started. | 去了德国 |
[05:49] | How’s Luca doing over there? | 卢卡在那边怎么样 |
[05:50] | He’s as good as he can be. | 还能怎么样 |
[05:52] | He’s in lockdown like everybody else in Europe, | 他和欧洲其他人一样被封锁了 |
[05:53] | so it’s not exactly the sightseeing trip he had planned. | 所以和他计划的观光之旅不太一样 |
[05:55] | All right, just give him my best. | 好吧 替我向他问好 |
[05:56] | I promise we’re doing everything we can on behalf of the office | 我保证我们会尽全力为警员考虑 |
[06:00] | to get you guys tested. | 让你们接受检测 |
[06:00] | Just hang in there. How’s the family? | 坚持住 家里怎么样 |
[06:03] | Well, I’ve only seen them on video these past six days. | 这六天我只能通过视频和她们见面 |
[06:07] | Annie’s brain surgery a couple years back– | 安妮几年前做过脑部手术… |
[06:09] | her immune system is… | 她的免疫系统… |
[06:12] | I don’t want to bring this thing home. | 我不想把病毒带回家去 |
[06:14] | So I took up residence at the extended stay the LAPD set up. | 所以我住在纽约警局安排的临时长期住所中 |
[06:18] | Accommodations okay? | 住宿环境还好吗 |
[06:19] | A motel is a motel. | 旅馆就是旅馆 |
[06:22] | I just miss my family. | 我很想念家人 |
[06:24] | Fingers crossed, we hear something soon. | 上帝保佑你 很快就能有消息 |
[06:26] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有进展我及时通知你 |
[06:32] | In Chechnya, we say, | 车臣有句老话 |
[06:33] | a man is only as strong as the house he builds. | 要看一个人强不强大 看他盖得房子牢不牢固 |
[06:37] | Your organization gets paid to abduct, torture, | 有人花钱雇你的组织绑架 折磨 |
[06:40] | and murder people. | 和谋杀他人 |
[06:42] | You’ve destroyed hundreds of lives. | 你们手上攥着几百条命案 |
[06:44] | That makes you strong? | 是这些让你强大的吗 |
[06:46] | It makes me good at my job. | 这些让我成为行业翘楚 |
[06:49] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么笑 |
[06:50] | I take pride in my work. | 我为我的工作而骄傲 |
[06:52] | Don’t you feel any respons…? | 难道你不觉得有任何… |
[06:53] | Enough of that. Hondo, this is Agent Tori Prebble, | 够了 洪都 这是托丽·普雷布尔 |
[06:56] | Central Intelligence, case officer on their Salman Radek file. | 中情局负责萨曼·拉德克案子的探员 |
[06:59] | It’s good to meet you, Agent. | 幸会 探员 |
[07:01] | Been meeting a lot of people virtually since L.A. shut down. | 自从洛杉矶封锁以来通过视频见了不少人 |
[07:03] | Same. It’s already been a very long two weeks. | 一样 这两周真够漫长的 |
[07:05] | And I’m acting case officer, actually. | 实际上我是代理案件负责人 |
[07:07] | My boss is stuck in Prague. | 我的领导被困在布拉格了 |
[07:09] | The man on the screen is Salman Radek. | 屏幕上的人是萨曼·拉德克 |
[07:11] | He’s a crime lord turned fugitive. | 他是黑道头目 目前在逃 |
[07:13] | His hit squad singlehandedly made | 他的杀手小组凭一己之力 |
[07:14] | kidnapping Chechnya’s most lucrative export. | 让绑架成了车臣最赚钱的出口产品 |
[07:17] | Yeah, I’m familiar. | 我知道 |
[07:18] | He forced his men to compete to earn the highest ransom. | 他逼迫自己手下互相竞争来赚取最高的赎金 |
[07:20] | This is the only interview Radek ever gave. | 这是拉德克唯一的一次采访 |
[07:22] | Sat for it in 2012. | 2012年做的 |
[07:24] | That’s the same year | 就是他在莫斯科 |
[07:24] | he blew up that apartment building in Moscow, right? | 炸了那座公寓大楼那年吧 |
[07:26] | Same month. | 当月 |
[07:27] | Authorities thought they had him cornered, but not yet. | 当局以为已经将他围困住了 但事实并非如此 |
[07:29] | He hopped a flight to Istanbul. | 他跳上一架飞机去了伊斯坦布尔 |
[07:31] | We can place him in Budapest in 2016, | 我们可以确定他2016年出现在布达佩斯 |
[07:33] | and then Montreal two years later, | 两年后在蒙特利尔 |
[07:34] | but he’s been underground ever since. | 但此后他就销声匿迹了 |
[07:37] | Our theory is that he has someone set up P.O. Boxes wherever he is. | 我们推断 他到哪就派人在那设立邮筒 |
[07:41] | Helps him collect cash, | 帮他收钱 |
[07:42] | keeps control of his operations via correspondence. | 以及通过通信控制他的组织运作 |
[07:46] | Now this… was once rumored to be that someone– | 这个人 曾有传言说他就是 |
[07:49] | Radek’s former courier. | 拉德克的上任信使 |
[07:50] | He’s never been identified, | 他的身份未知 |
[07:52] | but we refer to him as “The Mailman.” | 但我们称他为”邮差” |
[07:54] | Photo looks pretty dated. | 照片看着有年头了 |
[07:55] | It’s nine years old. It’s the only thing we had | 九年前的照片 目前线索就这些 |
[07:57] | until a couple hours ago when a tip came in. | 直到几小时前收到一份线报 |
[07:59] | Mailman’s allegedly been spotted two days in a row | 据称两天前在市区一间报亭 |
[08:01] | at a newspaper stand downtown. | 有人发现了邮差 |
[08:03] | Radek’s courier’s in L.A.? | 拉德克的信使在洛杉矶 |
[08:05] | That’s why I’m talking to you. With the pandemic | 所以我才来找你 |
[08:06] | messing up travel, my bosses can’t find a team in time. | 受疫情影响 我上司无法及时找到人手 |
[08:09] | We need SWAT to run surveillance on the newsstand. | 我们需要特警队来监控报亭 |
[08:11] | Well, say we do find him. | 假设我们找到他了 |
[08:12] | Are we even sure that he’s still in touch | 能确定他现在 |
[08:13] | with Salman Radek anymore? | 还跟萨曼·拉德克有联络吗 |
[08:15] | When it comes to Radek, we’re not sure about anything, | 只要跟拉德克有关 我们什么也不确定 |
[08:17] | but it’s our first shot at him in at least five years. | 但这至少是五年来第一次有机会抓住他 |
[08:19] | And maybe your last. | 也可能是最后的机会 |
[09:08] | Check out beanie guy. He’s got the right build. | 看下戴帽那男的 身形很接近 |
[09:10] | Street, grab another magazine if he’s got potential. | 斯特里特 如果他有嫌疑就再拿一本杂志 |
[09:12] | Flip a page if not. | 如果没有就翻页 |
[09:15] | Wrong eyes. | 眼睛不对 |
[09:27] | Is that The Mailman? | 那是邮差吗 |
[09:28] | I’m not sure. I can’t see his face. | 不确定 看不到脸 |
[09:31] | Novaya Times. Russian newspaper. | 《新报》 俄罗斯报纸 |
[09:35] | Hopscotch. You got it? Keep it loose. | 跟上他 收到没 别跟太紧 |
[09:37] | We don’t want him suspecting anything. | 别让他有所察觉 |
[09:41] | Sorry, man. Sorry. My bad. | 抱歉 我的错 |
[09:43] | Tan, you get it? | 谭 收到了吗 |
[09:46] | Uploaded. | 已上传 |
[09:46] | Looks like a clean shot. | 拍得很清楚 |
[09:48] | Facial software’s doing its thing. | 面部识别系统正在查 |
[09:49] | Yup. | 没错 |
[09:51] | That’s the third time they called. | 电话已经响了三次了 |
[09:53] | Either you answer it, or I will. | 你不接的话我接了 |
[10:01] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[10:03] | He’s got himself a rideshare, | 他定了一个拼车 |
[10:04] | but he’s taking his time, | 但他动作很慢 |
[10:04] | being careful. | 非常谨慎 |
[10:08] | 85%. It’s got to be him. | 85%匹配度 应该就是他 |
[10:10] | This guy’s The Mailman. | 这人就是邮差 |
[10:12] | Cut him off. | 拦下他 |
[10:15] | Relax. I’m walking here. | 慢点 我正走着呢 |
[10:18] | You could have hit me! | 你差点就撞到我了 |
[10:20] | I’m not moving. | 我不走 |
[10:34] | Be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快过去 |
[10:36] | It was a success. | 成功了 |
[10:38] | Tracker’s on the car. We’re on his tail. | 追踪器已安装 能追踪他了 |
[10:41] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了 |
[10:42] | I just spoke to an Officer Schmidt. | 我刚和一位施密特警官通了话 |
[10:44] | My mom was involved in an altercation. | 我母亲与人发生了口角 |
[10:45] | – She’s hurt. – Go. | -她受伤了 -去吧 |
[10:47] | Go, get out of here. | 去 快去 |
[10:54] | Well, looks like your guy’s keeping his distance. | 看上去你的人在保持距离 |
[10:56] | Well, it’s hard to be covert without cars on the road. | 路上连车也没有 很难隐蔽行动 |
[10:59] | Deacon’s a pro. | 迪肯很专业 |
[11:00] | Good, because what we know about The Mailman, | 很好 因为据我们所知 |
[11:01] | he’s always on edge. | 邮差警惕性很强 |
[11:03] | What are the odds this guy’s still in Radek’s orbit? | 有多大概率这人还在拉德克势力范围内 |
[11:05] | We’re not even sure that Radek has an orbit. | 我们都不知道拉德克是否还有势力范围 |
[11:07] | Half the division at Langley thinks he’s dead. | 中情局部门里一半的人都认为他死了 |
[11:08] | You agree with your colleagues? | 你也这么想吗 |
[11:09] | Well, I came up in surveillance tech. | 我之前是做监控技术的 |
[11:11] | Not as an ops officer. | 没有负责过行动 |
[11:13] | There’s a reason they’re there and I’m here. | 没派我出外勤是有原因的 |
[11:15] | I think Radek’s alive. | 我认为拉德克还活着 |
[11:16] | And I want to find his ass. | 我想找到他 |
[11:19] | Give me a sec. | 等我一下 |
[11:21] | What’s the latest, Deac? | 情况如何 迪肯 |
[11:22] | The Mailman was just dropped off at a gated residence. | 邮差刚在一栋封闭式住宅下车了 |
[11:24] | 303 Coralberry Road– | 克拉贝丽路303号 |
[11:26] | could be where Radek’s laying low. | 可能是拉德克的藏身地 |
[11:33] | Got the property record. | 产权记录找到了 |
[11:35] | It’s owned by an LLC in Bermuda. | 在百慕大的一间公司名下 |
[11:37] | Looks like they paid for a landline, too. | 他们还付费安了座机 |
[11:39] | Tell him I’ll meet him there. I can help us get tapped in. | 跟他说我马上过去 我能帮忙监听 |
[11:41] | Deac, stay put until he makes a move. | 迪肯 在他有所动作之前原地监视 |
[11:43] | – Reinforcements are on the way. – Roger that. | -支援在路上了 -收到 |
[11:51] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[11:51] | – You okay? – Hold up, sir. | -你没事吧 -等等 |
[11:53] | I told the officer not to call you. | 我跟警官说了不要找你 |
[11:55] | I thought she would let me go home | 我以为我说我儿子是警察 |
[11:56] | if she knew my son was a police officer. | 她就能让我回家 |
[11:58] | She said there was an altercation. | 她说 你们起了争执 |
[11:59] | Who did this to you? | 谁把你伤成这样了 |
[12:00] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这个 |
[12:03] | Hey, I’m Officer Tan. | 我是谭警官 |
[12:03] | We spoke earlier. | 我们之前通话过 |
[12:04] | – Who the hell hit her? – We don’t know. | -到底是谁打的她 -我们不知道 |
[12:06] | Suspect was gone by the time we got here. | 我们到的时候 嫌犯已经不见了 |
[12:07] | Building picked it up on their security camera. | 大楼的监控录下了 |
[12:11] | Video and audio. | 图像和声音都录下来了 |
[12:14] | What are you trying to buy in here? | 你要来买什么 |
[12:17] | – Answer me, lady. – Food for dinner. | -回答我 女士 -做晚餐的食物 |
[12:19] | – Excuse me. – Bats? | -请让开 -蝙蝠 |
[12:21] | You making bat soup tonight? | 你今晚要做蝙蝠汤吗 |
[12:22] | Please, just go away. | 请你让开 |
[12:23] | Me go away? How about you go away?! | 我走开 不如你走开吧 |
[12:25] | How about you go back to China | 不如你回中国去 |
[12:26] | and take all your filthy diseases with you?! | 把那些肮脏的病毒都带走 |
[12:30] | Video didn’t show what vehicle he left in. | 视频里没有显示他开走的是哪一辆车辆 |
[12:33] | Who’s out chasing this guy down? | 现在是谁在追捕这个家伙 |
[12:34] | – Nobody, not right now. – Why the hell not? | -没人 现在没有 -为什么没有 |
[12:35] | Your mom won’t press charges. Even if she did, | 你母亲没有起诉 即使她起诉了 |
[12:38] | we don’t have anything else to go on. | 我们也没有其它线索来追查 |
[12:39] | Awful as this is, there’s not much we can do. | 尽管这件事很讨厌 我们也无能为力 |
[12:42] | You’re a cop. | 你是警察 |
[12:42] | – You know all this, right? – Fine. | -你了解的 对吧 -行 |
[12:44] | I’ll take things from here. | 接下来由我处理 |
[12:45] | Hey, come on, Mom. | 来吧 妈 |
[12:47] | We’re gonna go home, okay? | 我们回家 好吗 |
[12:51] | This place is a compound. | 这地方四周都有围墙 |
[12:54] | The Mailman guy’s blasting the local news at full volume. | 邮差正用最大音量播放本地新闻 |
[12:57] | He’s either trying to drown out his voice | 他要么是想掩盖自己的声音 |
[12:59] | or he’s running an unlicensed nursing home. | 要么开了一家没执照的养老院 |
[13:04] | Maybe we can lift prints from this? | 我们也许可以从这上面提取指纹 |
[13:08] | You really think he’s hiding Radek inside somewhere? | 你真的觉得他把拉德克藏在里面了 |
[13:10] | I don’t know. He’s got to be hiding something; otherwise, | 我不知道 他一定隐藏了些什么 否则 |
[13:12] | why burn all your trash bin-Laden style? | 他为什么要像本·拉登那样焚烧所有垃圾 |
[13:14] | Hey, Deac, I’m not even getting one cell signal from the house. | 迪肯 我从那个房子里一个信号都收不到 |
[13:16] | That’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[13:18] | We’re tapping into the landline in a minute. | 我们马上就能窃听他的固话了 |
[13:20] | Roger. | 收到 |
[13:21] | Still no heat signature. | 还是没有热信号 |
[13:22] | We know The Mailman’s in there. | 我们知道邮差在里面 |
[13:24] | We should be getting something. | 我们应该能检测到东西才对 |
[13:25] | Maybe the machine’s malfunctioning. | 也许这台机器坏了 |
[13:27] | No, it’s working. | 不 机器好使 |
[13:28] | Maybe they got some kind of coating on the walls | 也许 他们在墙面上用了涂层之类的 |
[13:30] | or something that blocks heat signatures. | 能够遮盖热信号 |
[13:32] | – I’ve never heard of that. – Yeah, me, either. | -我从来没听说过有这种东西 -我也没有 |
[13:36] | Street, look. | 斯特里特 快看 |
[13:39] | There’s a boy in the yard. | 院子里有个男孩 |
[13:40] | A boy? How old? | 男孩 多大了 |
[13:41] | Uh, maybe nine, ten? | 九 十岁吧 |
[13:44] | He’s got some serious bruises. | 他身上有严重的淤青 |
[13:46] | Someone in there is roughing this kid up. | 房子里面有人在虐待这个孩子 |
[13:48] | Mischa, where’d you go? | 米沙 你去哪了 |
[13:51] | Get back in here! | 赶紧回来 |
[13:54] | It’s a landline. | 是电话 |
[13:54] | – Are y’all picking this up? – Roger. | -你们都听到了吗 -听到了 |
[13:57] | It’s an outbound call. | 他们在往外拨打电话 |
[13:58] | Can you see the number that’s being dialed? | 你们能看到他们在拨打什么号码吗 |
[14:00] | Yeah. He’s calling a restaurant– Fetterman’s Deli. | 能 他在拨给一家餐厅 费特曼熟食店 |
[14:02] | It’s a restaurant in the Valley. | 是谷区的餐厅 |
[14:04] | Just found the menu online. | 在网上找到菜单了 |
[14:05] | Deacon, get her on that line. | 迪肯 让她接电话 |
[14:06] | Connect 24-David to the call. | 将电话转接给24D小队 |
[14:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:13] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[14:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:16] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[14:18] | You’re patched. | 转接给你了 |
[14:18] | – Hello? Anyone there? – Fetterman’s. | -你好 有人吗 -费特曼熟食店 |
[14:20] | – May I take your order? – I want takeout. | -你想要点什么 -我要点外带 |
[14:22] | Three number sixes, two number sevens. | 三个6号餐 两个7号餐 |
[14:25] | How many kabobs come in your deluxe combo platter? | 你们的豪华组合餐里有多少串烤肉串 |
[14:27] | Four. | 四串 |
[14:28] | I want two combo platters. | 我要两份组合餐 |
[14:29] | Awful lot of food for no heat signals. | 没有热信号 却点了那么多食物 |
[14:31] | He’s got a whole crew in there. | 他的房子里有一群人 |
[14:32] | Is that everything? | 这就是全部了吗 |
[14:34] | We’ve got a free delivery special today. | 我们今天有优惠 免费的送餐服务 |
[14:36] | No. I said “takeout.” I’ll come pick it up. | 不 我说了”外带” 我会来取餐的 |
[14:38] | – It’s free. – No. | -是免费的哦 -不用了 |
[14:39] | Okay. Uh, can I get a name? | 好的 可以告诉我你叫什么吗 |
[14:41] | John. I’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 约翰 我20分钟后到 |
[14:44] | Chris, go. | 克里斯 快去 |
[14:45] | Tan’s on his way back. I’ll have him meet you there. | 谭正在回来的路上 我让他在那里与你汇合 |
[14:56] | Mic fit inside the container? | 麦克风装进包装盒里了 |
[14:57] | Yup. Can’t even tell it’s there. | 对 完全察觉不到它的存在 |
[15:04] | There’s another man in the car. | 车里还有一个人 |
[15:06] | It’s not Radek. He looks too young. | 不是拉德克 那人看起来太年轻 |
[15:08] | They’re both wearing masks. | 他们俩都戴着口罩 |
[15:09] | Just point the camera at their faces. | 把摄像头对准他们的脸就行了 |
[15:14] | Hi. You John? | 你是约翰吗 |
[15:16] | There you go. | 给 |
[15:19] | 费特曼烧烤店 泰勒 | |
[15:23] | I’m sorry. I don’t have change for a hundred on me. | 抱歉 我身上没有一百块的找零 |
[15:25] | – Do you mind waiting? – Keep the change. | -你介意等一下吗 -不用找零了 |
[15:27] | Are you sure? It’ll only take a second. | 你确定吗 很快的 |
[15:28] | – Forget it. – Let’s go. | -不用了 -快走 |
[15:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:33] | She’s got his eyes, but that might not be enough. | 她拍到他的双眼 但是这样可能不够 |
[15:35] | If we can’t identify someone in that house, | 如果我们没法确认屋里的某个人 |
[15:37] | the only thing we got tying these people to Radek | 我们能把这些人和拉德克串联在一起的 |
[15:40] | is secondhand intel and a nine-year-old photo. | 只有间接情报和一张九年的照片 |
[15:42] | Wait a minute. Commander, check it out. | 等一下 指挥官 你看 |
[15:44] | We just got the name of the passenger. | 我们刚刚查到副驾座那人的姓名 |
[15:46] | Timur Basarov. | 铁木尔·巴萨洛夫 |
[15:47] | 铁木尔·巴萨洛夫 匹配吻合 | |
[15:47] | Well, it looks like timur’s a wanted man in Saint Petersburg. | 看来铁木尔是圣彼德堡的通缉犯 |
[15:50] | Sir, you see that stamp? That’s his regimental insignia. | 长官 你看到这徽章了吗 那是他的团徽 |
[15:53] | He’s a Chechen soldier. | 他是车臣士兵 |
[15:54] | In the Second Chechen War, | 在第二次车臣战争时 |
[15:56] | a unit of rebels branded themselves “The Lone Wolf.” | 有一队叛军部队自称为孤狼 |
[15:59] | And they were led by Salman Radek. | 领头人就是萨曼·拉德克 |
[16:05] | Anything since they got back, Deac? | 他们回来后有什么动静吗 迪肯 |
[16:06] | They’re talking really quietly. | 他们说话很小声 |
[16:07] | But at least we can hear their conversations now. | 但至少我们现在能听到他们的对话了 |
[16:09] | Two male voices, possibly three. | 两个男性声音 有可能三个 |
[16:11] | If one’s The Mailman, and one’s this soldier, | 如果一个是邮差 另一个是这个士兵 |
[16:13] | – you think the third could be Radek? – I’m not sure. | -你觉得第三个会是拉德克吗 -我不确定 |
[16:15] | Prebble’s translating now. | 普雷布尔正在翻译 |
[16:18] | One of the men is getting angry. | 其中一个人很生气 |
[16:21] | He says he’s gonna leave. He’s walking out. | 他说他要走 他准备走出房门 |
[16:24] | Street, you get that? | 斯特里特 你看到了吗 |
[16:24] | Roger. Staying low. | 看到了 蹲下 |
[16:29] | Timur’s behind the wheel. The soldier. | 开车的人是铁木尔 那个士兵 |
[16:38] | He turned the other way earlier. | 他刚才走的不是这边 |
[16:39] | Heads up for a drive-by, Deac. | 注意路边的车 迪肯 |
[16:40] | All right, let’s pack it up. | 好 把东西收起来吧 |
[16:56] | – Wonder where he’s headed. – Just keep your head down. | -我很好奇他要开去哪里 -小心点 |
[16:58] | Be cool. Let’s go. Yeah. | 自然点 开始了 |
[17:01] | – Damn it! – It’s all right. It’s all right. Listen. | -该死的 -没事 没事 听着 |
[17:03] | We’re just a couple of power workers who dropped some stuff. | 我们只是电路工人 掉了点东西而已 |
[17:05] | – It’s no biggie. Just pick it up. – Okay. I got it. | -没事 捡起来就好 -好的 |
[17:07] | Hey, hold on. Hold on. | 停下 停下 |
[17:16] | He knows. | 他发现了 |
[17:19] | If he gets back to the house, we’re done. | 如果他回屋里 行动就告吹了 |
[17:32] | It’s only a matter of time before they realize he hasn’t come back. | 用不多久他们就会发现他还没回去 |
[17:35] | We got to fix this. We got to get him out of here. | 我们要解决这个问题 把他带走 |
[17:41] | Yeah, Deac. You got anything? | 迪肯 你有什么发现吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah, we got something. | 有发现 |
[17:43] | We got a Chechen soldier. | 我们抓到车臣士兵了 |
[17:46] | Bring his ass down here. | 把他带回局里 |
[17:51] | How many people are in that house? | 屋里有多少人 |
[17:54] | You ordered a hell of a lot of food for only two guys. | 你们两个人买这么多吃的 |
[17:56] | Being hungry a crime? | 肚子饿犯法吗 |
[17:58] | Is Radek in L.A.? | 拉德克在洛杉矶吗 |
[17:59] | – What if he is? – Tell me if Radek is in that house. | -如果他在呢 -告诉我拉德克是否在屋里 |
[18:03] | Why don’t you ring the doorbell and find out? | 你为什么不去按门铃看看 |
[18:05] | Answering every question with a question. | 以问题来回答问题 |
[18:07] | Well, he’s running out the clock. | 他的时间不多 |
[18:08] | He knows if he stalls long enough, | 他知道如果他拖延得够久 |
[18:10] | his buddies will wonder where he is, | 他的同伴就会怀疑他的下落 |
[18:12] | figure something’s up and bolt. | 发现事有蹊跷 然后溜之大吉 |
[18:13] | It won’t be long before they realize we have him. | 用不了多久他们就会发现我们抓了他 |
[18:17] | Sir, there may be a way to explain his absence | 长官 也许有办法解释他不在的原因 |
[18:19] | so the people in that house don’t start asking questions | 这样屋里的人就不会 |
[18:21] | in the first place. | 开始质疑 |
[18:22] | 突发新闻 峡谷路上一辆车发生车祸 司机接受紧急手术 | |
[18:26] | Hey. Luca’s brother really came through for us. | 卢卡的哥哥真的帮了我们大忙 |
[18:28] | Yeah. Terry’s got real connections in the news world. | 特里在新闻界有熟人 |
[18:30] | He had two stations in a bidding war for this accident footage. | 他让两家电视台竞争这段事故的播放权 |
[18:33] | Just hope the guys in that house buy it. | 希望屋里的人会相信 |
[18:35] | Forensics is gonna send a report to us as soon as they get it. | 鉴证科一拿到报告就会发给我们 |
[18:38] | They combed through the SUV before we had it towed. | 我们把越野车拖走前 他们已经仔细检查过 |
[18:41] | I just got it. Item eight– | 我刚刚收到报告 八号物品 |
[18:44] | electronic key fob with handwritten letters. | 电子密钥卡上的手写字母 |
[18:45] | – “RUS.” – Yeah. Detective found it under the driver’s seat. | -RUS -是警探在司机座位下找到的 |
[18:48] | Thinks it’s at least 20 years old. | 估计至少有二十年了 |
[18:49] | He figures it’s Russian. The number “28” is on the back. | 他认为是俄语 背面写着数字28 |
[18:52] | All right, Deac, why don’t you grab this key fob out of evidence? | 迪肯 你为什么不从物证中拿走密钥卡 |
[18:54] | Head over to Rob Ulmer Storage. | 去罗伯·厄尔默储物柜一趟 |
[18:57] | Place is ancient. “R-U-S.” You never know. | 那地方有些年份 说不准有什么发现 |
[18:59] | All right, sure thing. | 好的 |
[19:05] | Hey, thanks for calling me back. | 谢谢你回我电话 |
[19:06] | Yeah, of course. | 没事 |
[19:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:09] | A lady I worked with last week in New Orleans is sick now. | 上周和我在新奥尔良市工作的一位女士生病了 |
[19:13] | Fever, deep cough. | 发烧 咳得很严重 |
[19:14] | She’s waiting on COVID test results. | 她在等新冠的检测结果 |
[19:17] | Thought I should tell you | 我想我应该告诉你 |
[19:18] | since we were in the same room together. | 因为我们之前在一间屋共处过 |
[19:20] | Thank you for that. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你告诉我 谢谢 |
[19:22] | They’re keeping a pretty close eye on us over here. | 他们一直在严密地关注我们 |
[19:23] | Trust me. But I’ll stay careful. | 相信我 但我还是会小心的 |
[19:26] | Are you okay? You’re not feeling sick, are you? | 你没事吧 你没有感觉不舒服吧 |
[19:27] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[19:29] | But I’m gonna quarantine for a while just to be safe. | 但是我要隔离一段时间 以策万全 |
[19:31] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉听到你这么说 |
[19:33] | What are you gonna do about tonight? | 今晚你打算怎么做 |
[19:34] | Who’s gonna drop off the food for the folks stuck inside? | 谁去给那些困在里面的人送吃的呢 |
[19:36] | Well, everyone’s gonna get their meals. | 大家都会有饭吃的 |
[19:38] | Just might not be tonight. | 只是今晚可能就没有了 |
[19:39] | Why don’t you let me handle that? | 不如让我去送吧 |
[19:41] | You already have so much going on with work. | 你手头上已经有很多工作了 |
[19:43] | If I have to work, | 如果我必须要工作 |
[19:43] | I’ll just get somebody else to deliver the food for me. | 我就会让别人帮我去送食物 |
[19:46] | I know Darryl would love to help out. | 我知道达瑞尔会很乐意帮忙 |
[19:48] | Girl, will you let me be useful? | 妹子 就让我帮你个忙吧 |
[19:51] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:53] | That’s, so kind of you. | 你真好 |
[19:55] | Thank you so much, Hondo. | 非常感谢你 洪都 |
[19:56] | Any time. | 随时乐意效劳 |
[19:58] | Just take care of yourself. | 好好照顾你自己 |
[20:00] | Bye. | 拜 |
[20:07] | I heard something happened to your mom. | 我听说了你妈妈的事 |
[20:09] | She okay? | 她没事吧 |
[20:10] | She got attacked by some racists at a market | 市集上遇到一个种族歧视的人攻击她 |
[20:11] | blaming her for coronavirus. | 说她传播新冠病毒 |
[20:13] | Knocked her down so hard, she needs stitches. | 她受伤很严重 需要缝针 |
[20:15] | It’s all on tape. | 监控都录下来了 |
[20:17] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉发生这种事 |
[20:19] | I mean, they should be able to catch the guy. | 他们应该能抓到那个人 |
[20:20] | They got it on video, right? | 都录下来了对吧 |
[20:21] | No, she won’t press charges, | 不 她不打算起诉 |
[20:22] | so they’re not even looking for him. | 所以他们根本不会去找他 |
[20:23] | I called in a favor with a buddy in video forensics. | 我已经叫视频取证的朋友帮忙了 |
[20:26] | I’ll find him, make sure he knows what’s what. | 我会找到他的 让他知道是非曲直 |
[20:28] | Hey, I get it, I do, | 我明白的 |
[20:29] | but just try to stay in control on this, all right? | 但是先尽量别冲动好吗 |
[20:31] | That’s easy for you to say. It wasn’t your mom. | 你说得倒轻松 她又不是你妈妈 |
[20:34] | This where he was headed before you stopped him? | 在你截住他之前 他是要来这里吗 |
[20:36] | It’s the operating theory. | 有可能 |
[20:37] | Here we go– storage unit 28. | 我们到了 28号储物柜 |
[20:39] | Let’s see if that key fob works. | 看看密钥卡是否能打得开 |
[20:51] | Major firepower. | 大量军火 |
[20:52] | Yeah, but not enough left to warrant a return trip. | 但不足以让我们拿到搜查令 |
[20:56] | Look at that. The sandwich is still fresh. | 你看 三明治还是新鲜的 |
[20:57] | – Someone’s been staying here. – Who? He Mailman? | -有人一直待在这里 -是谁 邮差吗 |
[21:00] | We’ve had eyes on him all day. That doesn’t add up. | 我们一整天都监视着他 应该不是 |
[21:02] | Unless Radek’s never been to that house in the first place. | 除非拉德克根本就没去过那间屋子 |
[21:04] | You think Radek’s been staying here? | 你认为拉德克一直待在这里吗 |
[21:12] | Kid sure likes playing Combat Town. | 这孩子肯定喜欢玩战斗城 |
[21:16] | You can hear the TV. | 可以听到电视的声音 |
[21:17] | Listen. | 你听 |
[21:18] | Unidentified driver is undergoing surgery | 身份不明的司机正在洛杉矶县级医院 |
[21:21] | at L.A. County Hospital. | 做手术 |
[21:23] | Think they buy it. | 他们应该相信了 |
[21:24] | There’d be a lot more commotion in there if they didn’t. | 如果他们不相信 应该不止这点动静 |
[21:31] | How’s it going with you and Molly locking down in separate place? | 你和莫莉分开隔离还好吗 |
[21:33] | Actually, since she’s working from home, | 自从她在家工作起 |
[21:35] | we’re locking down together from her place for now. | 我们一起在她家里隔离 |
[21:38] | It felt like the next step. | 感觉感情又进一步了 |
[21:40] | We’re just doing it a little sooner, you know? | 只是我们加提前了一点而已 |
[21:44] | If I ask you something, | 如果我问你一件事 |
[21:45] | promise not to take it the wrong way? | 答应我你不会误会吗 |
[21:49] | Sure. | 好 |
[21:51] | What is it about Molly for you? | 你怎么看莫莉 |
[21:53] | Like, what made it the right connection for you? | 你为什么觉得你们很合适 |
[21:56] | You know, she’s selfless. Thoughtful. | 她为人着想 很体贴 |
[21:59] | Smart as hell. Good heart. | 非常聪明 心地善良 |
[22:01] | Sure, but you didn’t know any of that when you first met. | 当然 但是你刚认识她时并不知道这些 |
[22:04] | She’s beautiful, obviously, | 当然她长得很漂亮 |
[22:06] | but at the beginning… | 但在最开始 |
[22:10] | what did you see in her? | 你看中了她哪点 |
[22:11] | Well, I guess I’ve always just been a risk-taker, | 我大概一直就是个爱冒险的人 |
[22:13] | and Molly Hicks seemed like a risk worth taking. | 而莫莉·希克斯似乎值得我冒险 |
[22:17] | Why? | 怎么这么问 |
[22:32] | Those bruises. You see the handprints? | 那些淤青 你看到手印了吗 |
[22:34] | An adult did that, and they’re fresh. | 是成年人干的 伤痕还很新 |
[22:37] | I always hated going to school after my dad hit me. | 在我爸揍了我 我总是很讨厌去学校 |
[22:40] | Especially in the places you can’t hide. | 尤其是伤痕遮不住的时候 |
[22:43] | Mischa! | 米沙 |
[22:44] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[22:45] | We got to get him out of there. | 我们得把他带走 |
[22:46] | Street, we got different orders. | 斯特里特 我们得到的命令不是这样的 |
[22:55] | Screw orders. This is a hurt kid. | 去他的命令 这个孩子受伤了 |
[22:57] | I know it sucks, but we can’t move in | 我知道这很难受 但是我们不能闯进去 |
[22:59] | until we’re sure Radek’s inside, all right? | 直到我们确定拉德克在里面 |
[23:12] | Aren’t there rumors that he’s diabetic? | 不是有传闻说他有糖尿病吗 |
[23:19] | What’s the word from the CIA? | 中情局怎么说 |
[23:21] | Well, Prebble thinks it’s promising. | 普雷布尔认为有希望 |
[23:23] | Unis are chasing down the owner of the storage facility | 警员追查到了仓储设施的主人 |
[23:25] | for the security footage. | 向他要监控录像 |
[23:26] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 是吗 祝他们好运 |
[23:28] | Sir, Rob Ulmer died in ’88. | 长官 罗伯·厄尔默八八年过世了 |
[23:30] | Junior’s in Orlando, | 小厄尔默在奥兰多 |
[23:31] | and their security system’s like a six iron. | 他们的安保系统就像六铁头高尔夫球杆一样 |
[23:33] | Well, other than that, it’s a hell of a plan. | 除此之外 这个计划还不错 |
[23:35] | Come on, Commander. | 得了 指挥官 |
[23:36] | You think Salman Radek is really hanging out in storage lockers? | 你真觉得萨曼·拉德克会在储存室里好好待着吗 |
[23:39] | I guess his travel plans could have changed when flights shut down, | 我猜他是因为航班取消 出行计划被打乱 |
[23:42] | left him in between hideouts. | 他被迫困在了藏匿处 |
[23:43] | We don’t even know yet why he’d be in L.A. | 我们甚至还不知道他为什么来洛杉矶 |
[23:45] | Commander, a guy that big, | 指挥官 一个身形这么大的人 |
[23:47] | I just can’t see him crashing on the floor of a storage locker. | 不敢想他会在储物室的地板上过夜 |
[23:49] | Plus, the guys in that house are way too quiet. | 再加上 那栋房子里的人太过安静了 |
[23:51] | I’m betting that Radek is in there. | 我敢打赌 拉德克就在里面 |
[23:57] | Yeah, Street, what’s up? Talk to me. | 斯特里特 怎么了 告诉我 |
[23:58] | The kid in the house is getting the crap beat out of him. | 这栋房子里的孩子要被打死了 |
[24:00] | We got to pull him. | 我们得救他出来 |
[24:01] | Hey, lower your voice, Street. Do not blow this op. | 声音小一点 斯特里特 不要毁了这次行动 |
[24:04] | Someone in that house is using insulin. | 这栋房子里有人使用胰岛素 |
[24:06] | If Radek’s diabetic, it’s got to be him. | 如果拉德克有糖尿病 一定就是他了 |
[24:07] | That is not proof, kid. No. Not yet. | 这不是证据 小子 现在还不行 |
[24:10] | My first day of kindergarten, you know what I remember? | 我上幼儿园的第一天 你知道我还记得什么吗 |
[24:11] | My mom putting makeup on my chin | 我妈妈给我的下巴化妆 |
[24:13] | to cover up my dad’s crappy weekend. | 好掩饰我爸的糟心周末 |
[24:15] | We can help this boy, Hondo. | 我们可以帮助这个男孩 洪都 |
[24:16] | We are not authorized to raid | 没有确认拉德克在屋内 |
[24:18] | until we know for a fact that Radek’s in that house. | 就不能授权发动突袭 |
[24:21] | That means actual photographic or DNA proof, Street. | 也就是说一定要有确凿的图像或DNA证据 斯特里特 |
[24:24] | This conversation is over. | 这段对话就此结束 |
[24:25] | Just let me slip through the gate. I can signal him. | 就让我从大门溜进去吧 我可以拍到他的热信号 |
[24:27] | Okay, you know what? That’s it. | 好吧 够了 |
[24:28] | Your shift is done. | 你的任务结束 |
[24:29] | You get your ass back here to HQ right now. | 立刻滚回总部来 |
[24:32] | I’m taking your spot. | 我去顶你的位置 |
[24:48] | Did Radek ever come out for some fresh air? | 拉德克出来呼吸过新鲜空气吗 |
[24:50] | He’s lived on the run a long time. | 他长期潜逃在外 |
[24:52] | Guess he’s disciplined. | 我猜他受过训练 |
[24:53] | Yeah, still, they got a huge yard. | 是 但他们有的院子很大 |
[24:54] | You’d think he’d want some sunshine. | 不禁让人觉得他还是想晒晒太阳的 |
[24:56] | As high as the FAA allows, Tan. | 在航空局授权范围内飞至最高 谭 |
[24:58] | Going all the way up. | 一直在上升 |
[25:07] | Extended Stays ain’t the Taj Mahal, huh? | 临时住所可比不上泰姬陵吧 |
[25:09] | Deac, it’s got to be tough not being able to go home | 迪肯 不能回家见安妮和孩子们 |
[25:11] | – and see Annie and the kids. – ?Yeah. | -一定很难受吧 -是啊 |
[25:13] | It’s been pretty rough. | 挺煎熬的 |
[25:15] | Slim chance I’ll be getting tested on a regular basis anytime soon, | 最近不太可能定期接受检测了 |
[25:19] | so makes it even harder on my family. | 所以对我的家人来说更难熬了 |
[25:26] | Hey, I meant to tell you, | 我是想告诉你 |
[25:27] | it’s really great stuff you’re doing at the community center. | 你在社区中心做的事真的很棒 |
[25:30] | Lot of people struggling right now. | 很多人现在正步履维艰 |
[25:32] | – Yeah. – ?I’m guessing you, uh, | -是啊 -我猜 |
[25:34] | you got back together with the woman that runs the place? | 你和管理那地方的女人和好了 |
[25:37] | No, Deac. She, uh… | 没有 迪肯 她 |
[25:39] | Apparently, she’s seeing some other dude now. | 她现在正和别人交往 |
[25:46] | Before she left, uh… | 在她离开前 |
[25:50] | I just keep replaying our last conversation | 我脑海里一直在一遍又一遍地 |
[25:51] | over and over in my head, and… | 回放我们最后的谈话 |
[25:55] | I got to admit, I screwed that all up. | 我得承认 是我把一切都搞砸了 |
[25:59] | Well, if it’s eating at you, | 如果这让你内心不安 |
[26:01] | maybe you still got something to say. | 你也许还有些事要说 |
[26:04] | I don’t know, Deac. I just… | 我不知道 迪肯 只是 |
[26:07] | I care about her too much to confuse things for her. | 我太在乎她 不能再去干扰她了 |
[26:10] | It’s never too late to tell someone you care about | 告诉一个你在乎的人 你做错了 |
[26:11] | that you messed up. | 怎么都不算晚 |
[26:16] | What’s that on the roof? | 屋顶上的是什么 |
[26:20] | It’s an industrial-size AC unit. | 是个工业用的空调装置 |
[26:23] | That is overkill for a house that size. | 这对这个尺寸的房子太大材小用了 |
[26:26] | Do you think that if that unit | 你觉不觉得 |
[26:28] | is consistently pumping cold air within the exterior walls, | 是这个空调持续向外墙内输送冷气 |
[26:31] | that’s what’s blocking our thermal reader? | 阻隔了我们读取热信号 |
[26:33] | Acting as a shield? | 就像护盾一样 |
[26:34] | That’d be some advanced countersurveillance. | 这反侦察技术还挺先进的 |
[26:35] | It’s like they got somebody to hide. | 感觉他们在里面藏了一个人 |
[26:38] | How familiar are you with industrial units like that? | 你对这样的工业装置有多了解 |
[26:41] | Well, not enough to repair one. | 还达不到维修的技术 |
[26:43] | But I bet I could break it. | 但搞坏肯定没问题 |
[26:47] | Hey, Commander. | 指挥官 |
[26:48] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[26:51] | Hondo wanted me back here to check on something. | 洪都要我回来确认些事 |
[26:54] | Anything to do with this? | 和这个有关吗 |
[26:57] | “Syringe contained no DNA sufficient for testing.” | “注射器上没有足够的DNA进行检测” |
[27:00] | Without Radek’s DNA, there’s no proof he’s inside. | 没有拉德克的DNA 就没有他在里面的证据 |
[27:03] | Guess that’s why they burn their trash. | 我猜这就是为什么他们要焚烧垃圾 |
[27:04] | Well, there’s no proof he’s not inside, either. | 也没证据证明他不在里面 |
[27:06] | His DNA didn’t show up on that storage locker. | 储物柜上没有提取到他的DNA |
[27:11] | Iryna Melnik, 17. | 伊琳娜·梅尔尼克 17岁 |
[27:12] | Flew over here from Belarus before the flights shut down. | 在航班封锁之前从白罗斯飞来这里 |
[27:15] | Said she was here for an arranged marriage. | 她说她是来接受包办婚姻的 |
[27:17] | That’s who was sleeping in the storage locker? | 储物柜里睡的是她 |
[27:18] | Cops picked her up a mile from Rob Ulmer Storage. | 警察在离罗伯·厄尔默储物柜两千米处发现了她 |
[27:21] | Apparently, she was told to wait there, | 有人要她在那等着 |
[27:22] | but she must have panicked and fled. | 但她一定很害怕就逃走了 |
[27:24] | The CIA thinks she came to L.A. | 中情局觉得她来洛杉矶 |
[27:26] | to be Radek’s next wife. | 是给拉德克当老婆的 |
[27:27] | Keep at it. | 加油 |
[28:06] | It’s a new guy. | 是个新面孔 |
[28:08] | It’s gonna take him a minute to burn everything. | 他要把所有垃圾带去焚烧 得要一会时间 |
[28:15] | Let me know when he comes back this way. | 他从这边回来告诉我一声 |
[28:32] | Deacon, freeze. The Mailman’s right below you. | 迪肯 不要动 邮差就在你正下方 |
[28:40] | Tarkhan? | 塔尔汉 |
[28:44] | Tarkhan? | 塔尔汉 |
[28:50] | He forgot his lighter. Deac, he’s coming back now. | 他忘带打火机了 迪肯 他现在要回去了 |
[29:13] | Made it. | 到了 |
[29:14] | All right, Mr. Fix-it Man, go to town. | 好了 修理工 尽情发挥吧 |
[29:19] | Yeah, it’s just what I thought. 42 degrees. | 跟我想的一样 5度 |
[29:46] | You did it, Deac. They’re lighting up. | 成功了 迪肯 里面热起来了 |
[29:47] | All right, we got six bodies on my count. | 好了 我看到六个人 |
[29:49] | Four in the front of the house, two in the back. | 四人在前屋 两人在后屋 |
[29:51] | You see that movement on the back side? | 看见后面那个动作轨迹了吗 |
[29:53] | Yeah. What’s going on in there? | 嗯 里面在干什么 |
[29:54] | Someone’s serving the man in the back room. | 有人在服侍里屋一个人 |
[30:00] | Yeah, what’s up, Street? | 什么事 斯特里特 |
[30:00] | The kid in the house is probably playing his video game right now. | 现在那孩子可能在屋里打游戏 |
[30:03] | Hey, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[30:04] | Talking about the kid ain’t gonna help him, Street. | 总说那个孩子帮不了他 斯特里特 |
[30:06] | No, I mean, I might have a way to prove Radek’s in that house. | 不 我是说我可能有办法证明拉德克在屋子里了 |
[30:12] | Tan, how’s it coming? | 谭 怎么样了 |
[30:13] | Give me a sec. | 等下 |
[30:16] | Okay. I just lost. | 好吧 我刚输 |
[30:20] | 游戏结束 你已被粉碎机529杀死 | |
[30:25] | – Kid replied. – Keep him talking, Tan. | -那孩子恢回复了 -继续跟他聊 谭 |
[30:30] | 四A44 什么时候再一起玩 粉碎机529 好 四A44 我叫维克托 住在北岭 | |
[30:38] | 你看到今天的云有多奇怪了吗 有一朵就像一只企鹅 快去看看 等会就不见了 | |
[30:46] | All right, I sent it. All right, let’s get the drone in position. | 好了 我发给他了 无人机就位 |
[30:48] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[30:56] | All right, he’s in the room. | 好了 他在屋内 |
[30:57] | The man still appears to be sleeping. Are you ready? | 那个人还在睡觉 你准备好了吗 |
[31:00] | Good to go. | 准备就绪 |
[31:15] | Photo should be processing now, Commander. | 照片现在应该还在处理 指挥官 |
[31:23] | We got him. | 拍到他了 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[31:29] | Before we go in, I’m sorry for losing my cool. | 进去之前 我想说很抱歉刚没控制好情绪 |
[31:31] | Okay, but you keep your focus, Street. | 好了 但要继续保持专注 斯特里特 |
[31:33] | The real work hasn’t started yet. | 真正的任务还没开始 |
[31:34] | Chris, you good? | 克里斯 准备好了吗 |
[31:35] | Ready when you are. | 等你令下 |
[31:36] | All right, listen up. | 听好了 |
[31:37] | We got five armed adult males and one child at risk inside. | 里面有五名武装男性和一名处于危险之中的孩子 |
[31:40] | We think Radek’s in the back room, east side. | 我们认为拉德克在东边里屋 |
[31:42] | Now we’re taking them by surprise, | 现在我们要给他来个出其不意 |
[31:43] | so I need every access point covered. | 所以我们要控制所有出入口 |
[31:44] | Everyone clear on their orders? | 大家明白了吗 |
[31:46] | – Clear. – Clear. | -明白 -明白 |
[31:47] | I’m clear. | 我明白 |
[31:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:50] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[31:54] | 20-David to all perimeter units. Let me know when you’re set. | 20D呼叫周边全体警员 准备好了通知我 |
[31:57] | – 24-David and 26-David set. – On my command. | -24D和26D准备就绪 -听我指令 |
[31:59] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[32:04] | LAPD! | 纽约警局 |
[32:05] | We got the house surrounded! | 这间屋子已被我们包围 |
[32:14] | Armed suspect just ran out of the house. | 持械嫌犯逃出房子 |
[32:15] | Three-side, heading south. | 后侧 朝南去了 |
[32:17] | I’m on it. | 我去追 |
[32:20] | Police! Put the weapon down! | 警察 放下武器 |
[32:31] | Out in the hallway! Step out slowly! | 到走廊上来 慢慢走出来 |
[32:33] | Hands where I can see them. On your knees! | 把手放在我能看见的地方 跪下 |
[32:36] | Get on your knees! | 跪下 |
[32:38] | Hands behind your head. | 双手抱在脑后 |
[32:42] | Where’s Radek? | 拉德克呢 |
[32:51] | Mischa, wait. | 米沙 等下 |
[33:06] | Hey. I’m a policeman. | 我是警察 |
[33:08] | Run outside to the yard. Come on. You’ll be safe there. | 跑出来到院子里去 快 你在那很安全 |
[33:12] | Mischa. Hey. | 米沙 |
[33:15] | Hey. Come. Come here. | 来 过来 |
[33:16] | Daddy wants to talk to you. | 爸爸想跟你说话 |
[33:19] | These men want to hurt us. | 这些人想伤害你 |
[33:22] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:25] | Down on the ground! | 趴下 |
[33:25] | Drop the weapon! Do not move! | 放下武器 不准动 |
[33:27] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[33:29] | Get outside, kid. Go! | 出去 孩子 快跑 |
[33:40] | LAPD. Hands above your head. | 纽约警局 双手举过头顶 |
[33:43] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[33:47] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[33:49] | Hands behind your head. | 双手抱在脑后 |
[33:58] | Chris, I got two guys zip-tied in the south hall. | 克里斯 南边走廊我绑了两个人 |
[34:01] | We’ve got our target. It’s Radek. | 抓到目标了 是拉德克 |
[34:04] | Good job, Deac. Well done. | 漂亮 迪肯 干得好 |
[34:08] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:09] | Well, I told you they were the best. | 我说过我们是最棒的 |
[34:10] | Photo’s uploading, Commander. | 照片正在上传 指挥官 |
[34:18] | That’s a look-alike. | 这个人是个替身 |
[34:19] | That’s not Salman Radek. | 他不是萨曼·拉德克 |
[34:34] | Radek’s got to be somewhere on this side of the house. | 拉德克一定在房子这一侧 |
[34:38] | Tan, switch the eyes in the sky back into thermal. | 谭 将无人机调回热信号模式 |
[34:40] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[34:44] | There’s someone moving your way from inside the house, Hondo. | 有人从屋内朝你的方向去了 洪都 |
[34:46] | – He’s just on the other side of your wall. – Is he headed east? | -他就在墙的另一边 -他在朝东走吗 |
[34:49] | No, he’s moving exactly parallel to you and he’s got a gun. | 不是 他和你在并行 他有枪 |
[34:51] | Well, one man down, it must be Radek. | 抓到一个了 他肯定是拉德克 |
[34:53] | How close is he to the door? | 他离门有多近 |
[34:56] | Five seconds. | 五秒钟路程 |
[34:59] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[35:04] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[35:05] | Stay down! Target apprehended. | 趴下 已擒获目标 |
[35:08] | Repeat: Radek in custody. | 重复 拉德克已收押 |
[35:15] | Looks like Radek’s wedding is off. | 看来拉德克的婚礼要取消了 |
[35:17] | According to one of his men, they were supposed | 他的一名手下说 他们本应 |
[35:18] | to leave together a few days ago, but he got spooked | 几天前就离开的 但交通封锁 |
[35:21] | when travel was shut down and figured he’d try to wait it out. | 他很恐慌 于是想等等看 |
[35:24] | That’s the social worker assigned to help the kid. | 那是分配来帮助那孩子的社工 |
[35:26] | She said he came here from Chechnya | 她说他三年前妈妈死了 |
[35:27] | three years ago after his mom died. | 就从车臣来了这 |
[35:29] | Molly said she’ll try to pull some strings. | 莫莉说她会尽力托托关系安顿好他 |
[35:31] | We know some great homes that’ll help keep him on track. | 我们知道有几家条件不错 能帮他过回正常生活 |
[35:34] | That’s-that’s cool of her. | 她真好 |
[35:35] | Hey, uh, Molly and I were talking, | 莫莉和我聊过了 |
[35:38] | and the news is saying as long as your friends follow | 新闻上说只要你的朋友遵守防疫指南 |
[35:40] | the guidelines, people can still hang out. | 人们还是可以聚会 |
[35:43] | Like, in a pod. | 真的聚在一起 |
[35:44] | Sounds more like coffee than a real plan. | 听起来只能一起喝喝咖啡 |
[35:46] | Yeah, I know, but, uh, if you’re ever down, | 我知道 但是 如果你来市里 |
[35:48] | – I’d love to have you over. – Maybe next time. | -我很愿意请你过来 -改天吧 |
[35:50] | – See you tomorrow. – Cool. | -明天见 -好 |
[35:54] | See you then. | 明天见 |
[36:02] | You Oliver Davis? | 你就是奥利弗·戴维斯吗 |
[36:04] | I got a question for you. | 我有个问题问你 |
[36:06] | If you think you’ll get COVID from an Asian American | 你是不是觉得你会从一个在美国居住了三十年的 |
[36:08] | who’s lived in the U.S. for 30 years, | 亚裔美国人那传染上新冠 |
[36:10] | why not leave her alone? | 为什么去招惹她 |
[36:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:12] | The son of the woman you attacked outside the market. | 你在市场外袭击的那个女人的儿子 |
[36:14] | What woman? | 哪个女人 |
[36:15] | Her name’s Fei. | 她叫菲 |
[36:17] | She was born in China, | 她在中国出生 |
[36:18] | but she loves this country and she’s given it everything, | 但她很爱这个国家 为这里奉献了一切 |
[36:21] | including two sons: a doctor and a cop. | 包括两个儿子 一名医生 一个警察 |
[36:22] | What have you done, huh? Besides taunt people | 你有什么成就 除了挖苦 |
[36:25] | who don’t look like you? | 和你长相不一样的人 |
[36:26] | Give an old woman stitches? | 打伤一个老年妇女 |
[36:28] | We got video of what you did. | 你的所作所为都被拍下来了 |
[36:30] | Even worse for you, I’m the cop. | 算你倒霉 我还是个警察 |
[36:32] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[36:33] | She tripped. | 是她绊倒了 |
[36:36] | Hey, stay right there, ma’am. LAPD. | 待在那别动 女士 我是纽约警局的 |
[36:38] | What’d my brother do? | 我哥哥做了什么 |
[36:40] | Doesn’t concern you. | 不关你的事 |
[36:41] | He’s sick, you know. | 他病了 |
[36:42] | Don’t play the virus card. | 别找新冠的借口 |
[36:43] | I didn’t mean for her to fall. | 我不是故意让她摔倒的 |
[36:45] | You can’t arrest me. | 你不能逮捕我 |
[36:46] | Oliver, whatever you did, | 奥利弗 不管你做了什么 |
[36:48] | I don’t have cash until next week to bail you out. | 我下周才有钱给你交保释金 |
[36:50] | So you might have to be in jail over the weekend. | 所以你可能只能在监狱过周末了 |
[36:52] | He was in a motorcycle accident 18 years ago | 十八年前 他驾摩托车出了车祸 |
[36:55] | and he’s never been… | 从那以后他就… |
[36:56] | He’s mentally ill. | 患上了精神疾病 |
[36:59] | Hey, look, I know about mental illness. | 我了解精神疾病 |
[37:01] | I also know what your brother said | 我还知道你哥哥对我妈 |
[37:02] | to my mom didn’t come out of nowhere. | 说的话也不是无心之过 |
[37:06] | He may not have the mental capacity to know better, | 他可能心智不清 |
[37:09] | but you do. | 但你是健全的 |
[37:11] | Go. | 走吧 |
[37:15] | So what kind of crap are you saying around him? | 所以你在他身边都说了些什么 |
[37:25] | Hey, Commander, what are you doing here? | 指挥官 你来这做什么 |
[37:27] | Well, you seemed pretty upset when you left. | 你走的时候好像挺不高兴的 |
[37:30] | Deacon filled me in on what happened with your mom. | 迪肯告诉了我你妈妈的事 |
[37:34] | Think I was gonna do something stupid? | 你觉得我会做什么蠢事 |
[37:36] | Never crossed my mind. | 我没这么想过 |
[37:37] | But I thought maybe | 不过我觉得或许 |
[37:39] | if you did do something stupid, I’d come by and stop you. | 你做了什么蠢事 我得来制止你 |
[37:47] | I told her it wasn’t easy for Matthew to concentrate | 我跟她说了让马修和十五个孩子对着屏幕 |
[37:50] | with 15 other kids on the screen, and… | 很难专心下来 |
[37:52] | you know, I can’t look after him the whole time. | 我也没办法每时每刻都盯着他 |
[37:54] | – So… Hold on. – Mommy! | -等下 -妈妈 |
[37:55] | – I’m waiting! – Hey, honey? | -我等着呢 -亲爱的 |
[37:57] | I told you we need some Mom and Dad time, okay? | 我说了爸爸妈妈要单独聊会 好吗 |
[38:00] | Annie, it’s okay. | 安妮 没事的 |
[38:01] | If you got to go handle it, we’ll talk later. | 要是你得去管她 我们可以晚点再聊 |
[38:02] | You sure? I’m… | 你确定吗 我… |
[38:03] | – I’m sorry. – No, no. No problem. | -很抱歉 -不 没事 |
[38:05] | Just give me a call at bedtime, all right? | 睡觉前给我打个电话 好吗 |
[38:07] | I promised Lila we’d get to chapter nine of Charlotte’s Web. | 我答应了莱拉 今天要读《夏洛的网》第九章 |
[38:10] | Okay. We all miss you so much. | 好 我们都很想你 |
[38:13] | Miss you, too. | 我也想你们 |
[38:15] | Love you guys. | 爱你们 |
[38:16] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:34] | Hey, Nichelle. | 尼歇尔 |
[38:35] | Oh, you’re already there. | 你已经到了 |
[38:37] | I was hoping to catch you before you… | 我本希望能赶在你来之前见见你 |
[38:38] | – Is everything all right? – My friend in New Orleans, | -你没事吧 -我朋友在新奥尔良 |
[38:40] | her test came back negative, | 她的检测结果出来了 是阴性 |
[38:41] | so I don’t have to quarantine after all. | 所以我不用再隔离了 |
[38:44] | I can cover tonight, so please go, enjoy your time off. | 今晚我能来 你走吧 做自己的事去 |
[38:47] | And thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[38:48] | Nichelle, that’s great news. | 尼歇尔 真是个好消息 |
[38:50] | Sorry you went all the way over there. | 抱歉要你大老远来一趟 |
[38:52] | No, come on, don’t be. | 没事 别客气 |
[38:53] | I actually got a lot done already, | 有很多事我已经弄完了 |
[38:55] | so I’ll lock up before you get here. | 在你来之前我就能关门了 |
[38:57] | Um, hey, uh, do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[39:01] | There’s something I really need to say to you, | 有些话我一定要跟你说 |
[39:04] | and I’m just glad that I can see your face. | 我很高兴能当面说 |
[39:07] | Sure. You okay? | 好 你没事吧 |
[39:08] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. | 没事 没事 挺好的 |
[39:11] | Yeah, I’m okay, I just, um… I wasn’t. | 我没事 只是 之前并不是太好 |
[39:16] | Um, before you left, you said me and you want different things. | 在你离开前 你跟我说你我追求不同 |
[39:21] | And… I get why you said that. | 我明白你为什么这么说了 |
[39:24] | I do. | 真的 |
[39:26] | It’s just, you know, it-it ain’t easy | 只是 当一个人在你面前举起一面镜子 |
[39:28] | when someone holds a mirror up to your face and… | 而你看到镜中并不是你希望看到的样子 |
[39:31] | you don’t see the man that you want to be. | 这种感觉并不好受 |
[39:36] | Look, Nichelle, when I was a kid, you know, | 听着 尼歇尔 我小时候 |
[39:38] | I’d see married couples holding hands, | 当我看见结了婚的夫妇牵着手 |
[39:40] | you know, laughing together and… | 一起开怀大笑 |
[39:42] | But I was always just like, “Damn,” you know, “My parents… | 但我心里总是嗤之以鼻 你也知道 我爸妈 |
[39:48] | …they just, they got it wrong.” | 他们的婚姻并不美满 |
[39:51] | And I think fear of repeating their mistakes, | 我就很害怕重蹈他们的覆辙 |
[39:55] | it messed me and my sister’s head up for 30 years. | 这种想法一直影响了我和我姐三十年 |
[39:58] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[40:00] | But for me, all that time, I mean, | 但是对我来说 一直以来 |
[40:03] | I guess I just felt that the rest of my life was moving along | 我一直觉得我的人生 |
[40:06] | well enough that I didn’t really see it as a problem. | 就这样继续下去已经很好了 我不觉得有什么问题 |
[40:12] | Until I lost you. | 直到我失去了你 |
[40:16] | – Listen, Hondo… No, no, no. Seriously. | -听着 洪都 -不 不 不 说认真的 |
[40:18] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[40:21] | I know it’s too late, and… | 我知道说这些都太迟了 |
[40:24] | …and you’ve met someone else. | 你也认识了别人 |
[40:27] | I ain’t gonna lie, I really wish you hadn’t, | 说真心话 我真的希望你没有 |
[40:29] | but… you did. | 但事已至此 |
[40:36] | I just want to tell you I’m sorry. | 我只是想告诉你我很抱歉 |
[40:37] | I’m-I’m sorry for being so afraid when we were together, | 很抱歉在一起时 我退缩了 |
[40:40] | and letting you down with your parents, | 让你和你的父母失望了 |
[40:42] | because I know I hurt you and I am sorry. | 因为我知道我伤害了你 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:48] | The time that I had with you, it… | 和你在一起的时光… |
[40:51] | it changed how I look at life. | 改变了我对人生的看法 |
[40:52] | It… It changed what I want for myself. | 改变了我对生活的追求 |
[40:59] | What I’m trying to say to you is | 我想说的是 |
[41:04] | because of you holding me accountable, | 因为你让我有了责任感 |
[41:06] | I’m actually at a better place in my life than I was, | 我的人生变得更有意义了 |
[41:09] | and… I just want to thank you for that. | 我只是想感谢你 |
[41:14] | So… | 所以 |
[41:19] | Good night, Nichelle. | 晚安 尼歇尔 |
[41:23] | Good night, Hondo. | 晚安 洪都 |