时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You know Lee Durham? | 你知道李·杜伦 |
[00:03] | The new kid that just joined 60-Squad? | 刚进入60小队的那孩子 |
[00:05] | He gave me this book. | 他给了我这本书 |
[00:06] | It promotes surveilling citizens with no criminal ties. | 它提倡监视没有犯罪关系的平民 |
[00:08] | When he gave me the book, | 他给我这书时 |
[00:09] | he used the words “Walk with dignity.” | 说这本书让他”走出了尊严” |
[00:11] | I remembered that-that list of white nationalist code phrases. | 我想起了那份白人种族主义暗语清单 |
[00:14] | Yeah, how’d it go? “I aim to walk the path with dignity.” | 上面怎么说的来着 “我力争在这条路上走出尊严” |
[00:16] | “Pure of body and spirit.” | “保持身心纯粹” |
[00:18] | He worked patrol in Granada Hills. | 他在格拉纳达山干过巡逻队 |
[00:19] | Black residents make up five percent of that population. | 黑人居民占总人口的百分之五 |
[00:21] | 30% of Durham’s arrests. | 被杜伦逮捕的嫌犯中黑人占百分之三十 |
[00:23] | – Targeting? – When Durham said those words to you, | -他针对黑人 -杜伦跟你说那些话的时候 |
[00:25] | it might’ve been an attempt to feel you out. | 可能只是在试探你 |
[00:26] | You can use it the same way. | 你也可以这样试探他 |
[00:27] | – Deacon, nice to see you, man. – Gibson and Ellis. | -迪肯 很高兴见到你 -吉布森和埃利斯 |
[00:30] | Man, I haven’t seen you clowns in ages. | 很久没见到你们这两小子了 |
[00:32] | Here’s to walking the path with dignity. | 敬在这条路上走出尊严 |
[00:35] | Pure of body and spirit. | 保持身心纯粹 |
[00:38] | Told you guys. | 和你们说了吧 |
[00:50] | Keep punching. | 继续出拳 |
[00:56] | You were right about Durham and the code phrase. | 关于杜伦和暗号 你想得没错 |
[00:57] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[00:58] | Well, last night, he had a little backyard get-together. | 昨晚 他搞了个后院小聚 |
[01:00] | I went. | 我去了 |
[01:02] | He made a toast using the first half of the phrase. | 他用上半句祝酒 |
[01:05] | “Walk with dignity.” | “走出尊严” |
[01:08] | When I responded with the second half, he lit up. | 我用下半句回应 他露出了愉悦的表情 |
[01:12] | It’s like he was pleased I was one of them. | 他好像很高兴我是他们一员 |
[01:15] | He wasn’t the only cop there. | 那里不止他一个警察 |
[01:17] | I saw two other guys I know from my patrol days, Gibson and Ellis. | 我看见两个之前做巡警时的老同事 吉布森和埃利斯 |
[01:20] | You tell Hicks yet? | 向希克斯汇报了没 |
[01:22] | No. | 还没 |
[01:28] | Still trying to make sense of this. | 我还没想明白 |
[01:29] | Make sense of what, man? | 想明白什么 |
[01:32] | If these guys are walking around with a badge and a gun, | 如果让这些人带着警徽和枪招摇过市 |
[01:34] | using racist beliefs to do their job, | 怀着种族偏见执行任务 |
[01:36] | they don’t belong on the force, period. | 他们就不配做警察 这事没商量 |
[01:37] | Maybe they were just blowing off steam. | 也许他们只是在发泄 |
[01:38] | Maybe it was the beers talking. | 或许只是酒后狂言 |
[01:40] | Or maybe you’re just making excuses for them now. | 或许你现在只是在为他们找借口 |
[01:43] | Do you know how many squared away cops I have heard | 你知道我听说过有多少表现优异的警察 |
[01:44] | say questionable things and not mean it? | 会无意中说出一些不恰当言论 |
[01:47] | No, Deacon. | 我不知道 迪肯 |
[01:49] | I can’t imagine. | 我不敢想 |
[01:51] | Because when I walk up to those same cops, they go silent. | 因为当我走到这些警察面前时 他们会沉默 |
[01:54] | That stuff doesn’t fly anymore. | 那些话戛然而止 |
[01:57] | So, what do you suggest I do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[02:00] | Go to Internal Affairs, | 去内务部 |
[02:01] | get these guys fired over backyard beer talk? | 让这些人因为一场后院聚会的酒后狂言被解雇 |
[02:04] | You can’t just do nothing. | 你不能什么都不做 |
[02:05] | I’m not doing nothing. | 我没有什么都不做 |
[02:07] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉了你 |
[02:19] | Good morning, Venice! | 早上好 威尼斯 |
[02:23] | This is exactly what you think it is. | 你们想得没错 |
[02:25] | Follow our instructions and we’ll be gone before you know it. | 按我们指示来 我们很快就会走的 |
[02:28] | All loose cash goes in the bag. | 所有现金都放进袋子里 |
[02:30] | Don’t panic. Don’t worry if you miss a few bills. | 不要恐慌 要是漏了几块钱也别担心 |
[02:32] | We’re not greedy. | 我们不贪心 |
[02:34] | Relax, we’re on the same side. | 放轻松 我们是一边的 |
[02:36] | The bank’s the only one getting hurt today. | 今天受伤的只有银行而已 |
[02:39] | Speaking of, where is the manager? | 说到这 经理在哪 |
[02:42] | Come out before I shoot this poor guard’s head off. | 快出来 不然我就把这个可怜的保安头打飞 |
[02:45] | Okay, okay, okay. I’m right here. | 好了 好了 我在这 |
[02:48] | You bank big shots are all the same. | 你们这些银行大人物都一个德行 |
[02:50] | Cowards who care more about money than people. | 把钱看得比人命还重的懦夫 |
[02:53] | – On your knees. – No, come on, man. | -跪下 -别这样 |
[03:00] | All units, 211 in progress. | 所有警员 发生持械抢劫 |
[03:02] | Silent alarm activated at Windward and Pacific. | 向风街和太平洋街交汇处有人拉响了无声警报 |
[03:07] | This is 25-David off-duty. | 这里是25D 现不在岗 |
[03:09] | I’m two blocks away. Responding. | 我离现场两个街区 马上响应 |
[03:17] | Why are you crying? | 你哭什么 |
[03:18] | It’s not even your money, it’s theirs. | 又不是你的钱 是他们的 |
[03:20] | You just make the rules about how much of it they can have. | 你只是规定他们能拥有多少钱的人 |
[03:24] | They are the real hostages. | 他们才是真正的人质 |
[03:27] | Now you get to see how it feels. | 现在让你感受下这种感觉 |
[03:29] | Your life is in my hands now. | 你的命现在掌握在我的手中了 |
[03:32] | Doesn’t feel good, does it? | 这滋味不好受吧 |
[03:34] | Let’s go! | 撤 |
[03:39] | We will deliver this back to working people! | 我们会把这钱送还给劳动人民的 |
[03:41] | LAPD! Drop your weapons! | 洛城警局 放下武器 |
[03:54] | Robbery’s one thing, murder’s another. Let’s talk. | 抢劫是抢劫 杀人又是另外一回事了 我们谈谈 |
[03:56] | I will save the real victims of this city. | 我会拯救这座城市真正的受害者 |
[04:02] | Ma’am, you all right? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[04:03] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[04:10] | – LAPD! Drop the weapon! – Hey, hey, I’m a cop. | -洛城警局 放下武器 -我是警察 |
[04:12] | – I’m a cop! – Now, or we shoot! | -我是警察 -立刻举起手来 不然我们就开枪了 |
[04:15] | I’m off-duty SWAT. My badge is clipped to my pants. | 我是特警队的 今天不当勤 我的警徽别在裤子上 |
[04:17] | – Don’t move! – There was a robbery. The van’s getting away! | -别动 -发生抢劫了 嫌犯的车要逃走了 |
[05:02] | 突发新闻 劫匪逃脱巡警追捕 | |
[05:06] | Mix-up really that entertaining? | 抓错人真的这么好笑 |
[05:08] | Well, yes. But I think these guys are the real draw. | 当然了 不过我觉得这些人才是真的有看头 |
[05:12] | We will deliver this back to working people! | 我们会把钱送还给劳动人民的 |
[05:15] | End crony capitalism, or we will end it for you! | 终结权贵资本主义 不然我们就替你们出手了 |
[05:19] | A crew with a cause? | 一群有理想的犯罪团伙 |
[05:21] | That guy I faced off with thinks he’s a robber for the people. | 今天那伙人觉得自己是绿林好汉 |
[05:23] | You believe him, or this all show? | 你相信他 还是说他们在做戏 |
[05:25] | Don’t know yet. | 不清楚 |
[05:28] | I let your bank robbers get away. | 我害你的银行劫匪溜了 |
[05:29] | Don’t beat yourself up. You did more than you think. | 别气馁 你的贡献比你想的要大 |
[05:31] | One of the crew dropped his gun during your chase. | 有个人被你追时掉了枪 |
[05:33] | Ballistics is processing it now. | 正在进行弹道检测 |
[05:34] | How long has Robbery-Homicide been after these guys? | 劫杀组追查这伙人多久了 |
[05:36] | About a month. | 差不多一个月 |
[05:37] | This is their fourth robbery. | 这是他们第四起抢劫 |
[05:38] | Same team of three every time. | 每次都是这三个人 |
[05:40] | They roll in, knock around the bank manager, | 闯进来 狠狠教训银行经理 |
[05:42] | take what they can. | 拿走他们想要的东西 |
[05:43] | Total take’s over 200 grand. | 共劫走超过二十万元 |
[05:44] | Yeah, but why beat on the manager? | 他们为什么要教训经理 |
[05:45] | It’s not like it gets them a bigger score. | 这样也不能帮他们劫走更多钱 |
[05:47] | The spectacle’s part of their pattern, too. | 把场面闹大也是他们作案手法的一部分 |
[05:49] | These guys aren’t camera shy. | 这些人在镜头面前可不胆怯 |
[05:50] | This is from their last robbery. | 这是他们最后一次抢劫的录像 |
[05:52] | This money’s for you, Los Angeles! | 这钱是属于你们的 洛杉矶人民 |
[05:55] | Who keeps filming them? | 是谁一直在给他们拍视频 |
[05:56] | It doesn’t look like it was just caught on some bystander’s phone. | 看上去不像是用路人手机拍的 |
[05:58] | Nah, you see that watermark in the corner? | 对 看见角上那个水印了吗 |
[06:01] | That’s a way for stringers or independent cameramen | 那是特约记者或独立摄影者 |
[06:03] | to mark their material when they sell it to the news. | 把视频卖给新闻的专用水印 |
[06:05] | My brother Terry chases this kind of stuff. | 我哥哥特里就喜欢这些东西 |
[06:07] | Flame’s on both videos, they’re shot by the same person. | 两个视频中都有火焰 它们出自同一人 |
[06:09] | I already called the TV station. | 我已经打给电视台了 |
[06:10] | They won’t say who gave them the footage. | 他们不愿透露视频来源 |
[06:12] | You know what, Terry might know. | 特里或许知道 |
[06:13] | Stringers all swim in the same circles. | 特约记者都混同一个圈子 |
[06:16] | Looks like we caught a break. | 看上去我们有突破口了 |
[06:18] | Ballistics got a hit on the dropped gun. | 遗落的那把枪的弹道测试出来了 |
[06:20] | Registered to a Scott Zarba. | 注册在一个叫斯科特·扎尔巴的人名下 |
[06:22] | The gun from today also matches a slug | 今天那把枪还和 |
[06:24] | pulled from the wall of the Jericho Pharmacy last year. | 去年杰力科药店的墙上取下的一枚子弹相匹配 |
[06:26] | That was an RHD case we never solved. | 那起劫杀案我们仍未破获 |
[06:28] | Retired cop was unlucky enough to be there | 遭遇抢劫时 |
[06:30] | when the place was robbed. | 一名退休警察不幸也在那 |
[06:31] | Pulled his personal weapon, ended up paralyzed. | 他用私枪和匪徒搏斗 最后受伤瘫痪 |
[06:33] | The guy I chased was masked, but the description of Zarba, | 我追的那个人戴着面具 但扎尔巴的描述 |
[06:36] | that sounds like the robber I squared off with. | 听起来很像和我对峙的那名劫匪 |
[06:38] | Burrows, let me tag along to pick him up. | 巴罗斯 带我一起去找他 |
[06:39] | I might be able to I.D. him. | 我或许可以认出他 |
[06:41] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[06:43] | Got a second? | 有空吗 |
[06:44] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[06:48] | You’re closing the door. | 你把门关上了 |
[06:50] | That’s never a good sign. | 肯定不是好事 |
[06:52] | Sir, you told me a ways back | 长官 你之前告诉我 |
[06:53] | that the brass was committed to improving | 上层致力于改善 |
[06:55] | how it handles racial violations. | 种族歧视问题 |
[06:57] | Have you seen something you need to report? | 你看到什么需要上报的事了吗 |
[07:00] | I’m not saying that I did. | 不能说亲眼所见 |
[07:03] | But let’s say I know an officer with firsthand knowledge | 但我知道有一位警官有一群活跃中的 |
[07:05] | about a group of active, racist cops. | 种族主义警察的一手信息 |
[07:08] | Now this officer may not want to come forward | 现在这名警官可能不愿意站出来 |
[07:10] | because he knows the case wouldn’t get anywhere. | 因为他知道不会有什么结果 |
[07:13] | But I want to know | 但我想知道 |
[07:14] | what the department will do to guarantee that it does? | 哪个部门能保证严肃处理这件事 |
[07:18] | Well, um… | 这个… |
[07:23] | I’m supposed to tell you | 理论上我应该告诉你 |
[07:25] | this officer needs to report these racist cops | 这名警官应该马上到内务部 |
[07:27] | to I.A. immediately. | 举报这些种族主义警察 |
[07:30] | We’ll stick ’em on administrative duty, | 我们会走行政流程 |
[07:33] | investigate the claims, and if they’re guilty, | 进行调查 如果情况属实 |
[07:36] | we’ll fire their asses. | 我们会解雇他们 |
[07:39] | But we both know it never actually works like that. | 但我们都清楚实际情况不会如此 |
[07:44] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 告诉我些我不知道的 |
[07:46] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能 |
[07:48] | But burden of proof is still the same to make a charge stick. | 但要令指控成立 同样需要举证责任 |
[07:51] | Cops will always stick up for their teammates. | 警察一向都会维护自己的同僚 |
[07:54] | And union lawyers, | 而工会律师 |
[07:56] | they will fight tooth and nail | 会竭尽全力 |
[07:58] | to keep their clients’ badges. | 保住自己客户的警徽 |
[08:01] | So, after all that talk, | 所以说了这么多 |
[08:03] | system’s still not set up for good people to come forward. | 系统还是不支持好人站出来 |
[08:05] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[08:07] | It comes down to hard evidence. | 归根结底还是需要确凿的证据 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:13] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[08:16] | So are you gonna tell me who I need to be worried about? | 那你要告诉我需要留意谁吗 |
[08:22] | It’s not my place, sir. | 这不是我该说的 长官 |
[08:27] | But maybe Durham could be next up on Armory rotation. | 不过或许下次军械库值班可以让杜伦来 |
[08:37] | Scott Zarba? LAPD. | 斯科特·扎尔巴吗 洛城警局 |
[08:39] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[08:40] | How about you come out and show us your hands for starters? | 你还是先举起双手走出来吧 |
[08:47] | Where were you this morning? | 你今早都去哪了 |
[08:49] | Here, working on my ride. | 就在这 修理我的车 |
[08:50] | Then why’d we find your gun at a bank that was robbed? | 那为什么我们在被劫银行找到了你的枪 |
[08:53] | 40 caliber Sig. | 40口径西格手枪 |
[08:54] | Purchased four years ago. Ring a bell? | 四年前买的 想起来了吗 |
[08:56] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们找错人了 |
[08:57] | I lost that piece a while ago. | 那把枪我好久之前就丢了 |
[08:59] | Was that before or after you robbed the Jericho Pharmacy | 是在你抢劫了杰力科药店并开枪击中了一名 |
[09:01] | and shot an off-duty cop? | 不当班警察之前还是之后 |
[09:14] | Okay, okay! | 好 好 |
[09:16] | I threw that gun away. | 我把那枪扔了 |
[09:17] | Tossed it in a dumpster. | 扔进一个垃圾桶里了 |
[09:18] | But I didn’t rob any bank. | 但我没有抢劫银行 |
[09:20] | Been here all morning. | 我一早上都在这 |
[09:21] | Ask the neighbors. | 不信问我邻居 |
[09:24] | He’s not the guy I chased this morning. | 他不是我今早追的那个人 |
[09:25] | Still got him on the pharmacy job. | 还是要因药店抢劫案逮捕他 |
[09:27] | On your stomach. Hands behind your back. | 趴下 双手抱脑后 |
[09:35] | Dom and Street, come on in. | 多米和斯特里特 快进来 |
[09:36] | Been waiting for you. | 一直在等你们 |
[09:38] | Welcome to my little slice of paradise. | 欢迎来到我的小小天堂 |
[09:41] | It’s been a minute since we caught up. | 我们有一阵子没见了 |
[09:43] | Is it all good here? | 都还好吗 |
[09:44] | Yeah. Band upstairs finally moved out. | 挺好 楼上的乐队终于搬走了 |
[09:47] | The Thai place across the street knows my order by heart. | 街对面的泰国菜餐厅已经对我的喜好熟记在心 |
[09:50] | Finally pulled the trigger on a home entertainment system. | 终于买下了一套家庭娱乐系统 |
[09:52] | So, yeah, life is good, my friend. | 日子还算不错 我的朋友 |
[09:54] | Listen. We need your help with a case. | 听着 有个案子需要你的帮助 |
[09:55] | We’re looking for a stringer who shot some footage of a bank robbery. | 我们想找一个拍了几个银行抢劫案视频的特约记者 |
[09:59] | I would probably help you out. | 我本来是可以帮你的 |
[10:00] | – I got out of the game a couple months ago, though. – You quit? | -但我几个月前就不干这个了 -你不干了 |
[10:03] | – Yeah. – But you shoot great stories. What happened? | -嗯 -但你之前干得挺好的 发生什么了 |
[10:06] | These new kids, they’re video journalists. | 那些新来的 都是视讯新闻记者 |
[10:08] | The competition is younger, faster, cheaper. | 这行竞争更年轻化 更迅速更廉价了 |
[10:11] | Just couldn’t keep up. | 我跟不上节奏了 |
[10:13] | Don’t… | 别… |
[10:15] | don’t worry about me, Dom. | 别担心我 多米 |
[10:17] | I still catch the 2:00 A.M. special at Mel’s | 我每晚还是跟老同事一起 |
[10:19] | every night with the old crew. | 在梅尔酒吧收看凌晨两点的特别节目 |
[10:21] | Probably be nocturnal for the rest of my life. | 可能这辈子都要当夜猫子了 |
[10:23] | You might still be able to help us then. | 你还是可以帮上忙的 |
[10:25] | You know who shoots with this logo? | 你认识视频上加这个水印的人吗 |
[10:27] | Her name’s Lindsey David. | 她叫林赛·大卫 |
[10:29] | She puts a fire logo on her things | 她的视频都加了火焰标记 |
[10:31] | ’cause she thinks she’s hot stuff. | 因为她觉得自己要火 |
[10:33] | I’ll see what we have on her. | 我去查查这个人 |
[10:34] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah, brother. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[10:38] | So, how much all this set you back? | 这些花了你多少钱 |
[10:40] | I got more than I expected when I sold off some of my gear. | 我把我那些设备都卖了 价钱比我想的好 |
[10:43] | I have some free time on my hands, | 我现在也有大把空闲时间 |
[10:44] | so why not live a little, right? | 干什么不好好享受一番 对吗 |
[10:46] | This doesn’t sound like much of a long-term plan. | 这听起来不像是个长期计划 |
[10:48] | Don’t stress, bro. Something else will come along. | 别紧张 兄弟 会有别的事做的 |
[10:50] | – And how long’s that gonna take? – As long as it takes. | -那要多久 -随缘吧 |
[10:53] | Because the right wave comes when it comes. | 要来的自然会来 |
[11:03] | Hey, Deacon. | 迪肯 |
[11:07] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[11:10] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[11:12] | I looked into those other cops that you mentioned | 我查了你上次说的参加了杜伦后院小聚的 |
[11:14] | from Durham’s little backyard luau. | 那几个警察 |
[11:16] | Gibson has a list of excessive force complaints longer than my arm. | 投诉吉布森过度使用暴力的人的名单比我胳膊都长 |
[11:21] | Ellis switched departments twice for undisclosed reasons | 埃利斯因不明原因部门调动两次 |
[11:26] | Both their arrest records | 他们的逮捕记录 |
[11:28] | are as racially skewed as Durham’s. | 都和杜伦的一样有种族偏见 |
[11:31] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么要给我看这个 |
[11:32] | Because this isn’t just a few guys | 因为这绝非几个人 |
[11:34] | making jokes at a barbecue, man. | 在烤肉聚餐上开开玩笑 |
[11:36] | This is a group of cops whose screwed-up views on race | 这是一群因带有”有色眼镜” |
[11:38] | have directly affected their actions on the job. | 从而直接影响了自己职业判断的警察 |
[11:44] | So what are we gonna do about it? | 你准备怎么做 |
[11:46] | I already did something, | 我已经做了该做的事 |
[11:47] | I went to my team leader. | 我汇报给了自己的小队领导 |
[11:50] | What more do you expect from me? | 你还要我做什么 |
[11:52] | More. | 更多 |
[11:53] | Are you really okay with what you heard? | 你真的觉得他们说的话没问题吗 |
[11:55] | No, of course not. | 当然不了 |
[11:56] | But I’m not going to I.A. with just my word against theirs. | 但我不会仅带着我的一面之词就去内务部检举他们 |
[12:00] | That’s not enough. | 光凭我一面之词是不够的 |
[12:01] | Those charges would never stick. | 那些指控永远成立不了 |
[12:02] | That’s why we need hard evidence. | 所以我们需要确凿的证据 |
[12:04] | Evidence that Durham and his pals can’t deny. | 让杜伦和他兄弟都无法抵赖的证据 |
[12:08] | You want me to record them? | 你想让我给他们录音 |
[12:10] | Well, I highly doubt that I’m gonna be invited | 下次聚餐他们自然不会 |
[12:11] | to the next barbecue. | 邀请我去 |
[12:12] | Cops don’t turn on other cops. | 我不能告发自己的同僚 |
[12:14] | But it’s okay for them to turn on Black people? | 那他们攻击黑人就没问题了吗 |
[12:17] | Other minorities? | 其他少数群体 |
[12:19] | Deac, I am trying to make a difference in this department. | 迪肯 我在努力改变这个部门 |
[12:22] | In this city. | 改变这座城市 |
[12:24] | I can’t do this by myself. | 单凭我一个人肯定不行 |
[12:26] | Well, I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[12:29] | I don’t want these guys protected either, but… | 我也不想让这帮人受到保护 但是 |
[12:33] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | You shoot this, Lindsey? | 这是你拍的吗 林赛 |
[12:55] | – It’s very good work. – Right? | -很不错的作品 -是吧 |
[12:56] | Made a pretty penny selling it. | 卖了不少钱呢 |
[12:58] | Yeah, I really love how close you got to the action. | 我非常喜欢你近距离拍摄这个行动 |
[13:00] | That angle on the door as they roll out? | 他们出来的时候拍门的角度 |
[13:03] | Talk about perfect timing. | 时机非常完美 |
[13:04] | Almost seems like | 看上去仿佛 |
[13:05] | you knew the robbery was gonna happen before it happened. | 你早就知道会发生抢劫似的 |
[13:09] | You get there early, | 早早到那 |
[13:10] | you set up across the street. | 在街对面调试好设备 |
[13:11] | These bank robbers buddies of yours? | 这些银行抢劫犯是你的同伙吗 |
[13:13] | I got a text from an unknown number with a time and a place. | 我收到一条陌生号码的信息 告诉了我时间和地点 |
[13:17] | I’m a stringer, I chase tips. | 追踪线索是我的本职工作 |
[13:18] | Look, we just want to stop these guys before someone gets killed. | 我们只是希望在有人被杀害前制止这些人 |
[13:21] | Just let us see your phone and help us figure out who they are. | 让我们看看你手机 帮我们找出这帮人 |
[13:24] | I don’t have to do that. | 我没有义务这样做 |
[13:26] | You can’t compel me to give up a source. | 你们不能强迫我供出线索来源 |
[13:28] | You knew a bank robbery was gonna happen, | 你知道要发生银行抢劫 |
[13:31] | and instead of warning someone, you filmed it. | 你不但没有警告任何人 反而拍了下来 |
[13:33] | So if you want us to come after you… | 如果你想让我们追究你的话 |
[13:34] | How? I’m a news-gathering organization. | 怎么追究 我是新闻搜集机构的 |
[13:38] | I have rights. | 我有权利 |
[13:41] | You’re not getting ahold of my phone. | 你们休想拿到我的手机 |
[13:48] | Hicks says you found something big on this robbery crew. | 希克斯说你找到了抢劫团伙的重要线索 |
[13:50] | What do you got? | 查到什么了 |
[13:51] | Zarba may not be one of our robbers, | 扎尔巴可能不是劫匪 |
[13:53] | but his gun was used by them. | 但他们用了他的枪 |
[13:54] | Took some digging, | 查了一下 |
[13:55] | but Deac and I looked at security footage | 我和迪肯看了一年前巴尔扎药店劫案 |
[13:57] | within a mile radius of Zarba’s pharmacy robbery from a year ago, | 方圆1.6公里范围内的监控视频 |
[14:00] | found this. | 发现了这个 |
[14:02] | That’s Zarba dumping his gun, | 扎尔巴扔掉了他的枪 |
[14:04] | and that’s about 30 minutes later. | 这是半小时后 |
[14:08] | That’s Jon Hardy, a dishwasher at the restaurant. | 那是乔恩·哈迪 餐厅的洗碗工 |
[14:11] | He was laid off a few weeks later due to cutbacks. | 几周后 他因为裁员被炒掉了 |
[14:14] | Well, he’s got no record. | 他没有犯罪记录 |
[14:16] | Says he lives in The Jungle, has his whole life. | 据说他这辈子都住在丛林屋 |
[14:19] | The Jungle? | 丛林屋 |
[14:20] | Hardy’s neighborhood used to be a gang hot spot in the ’90s. | 哈迪的街区在90年代曾是帮派据点 |
[14:23] | Cops called it The Jungle because it’s small, | 警察把那片叫丛林屋因为那里很小 |
[14:25] | dense and dangerous. | 人多且危险 |
[14:27] | But the locals call it The Jungle because of the trees. | 但是当地人叫丛林屋是因为周围的树 |
[14:29] | Name dates back to when it was built. | 这个名字追溯到那片修建的时候 |
[14:31] | Jungle may have had its rough days | 丛林屋过去经历过黑暗时期 |
[14:32] | in the past, but it’s mostly | 但是现在基本上 |
[14:33] | working-class families now, just trying to get by. | 都是工薪家庭住在那边 还算过得去 |
[14:35] | In their videos, the crew promised to deliver | 在他们的视频中 团伙口口声声 |
[14:37] | the bank’s money back to working people. | 要把银行的钱还给劳动人民 |
[14:39] | Maybe The Jungle’s where they were talking about. | 也许他们说的就是丛林屋 |
[14:42] | Let’s call the team. | 集合队伍 |
[14:55] | All right, listen, Hardy lives on the second floor. | 好了 听好 哈迪住在二楼 |
[14:57] | Deac and Street, take point. Chris, cover the stairs. | 迪肯和斯特里特 守好位置 克里斯负责楼梯 |
[14:59] | Tan and I will take the courtyard. | 我和谭负责院子 |
[15:02] | – What’s going on? – Sir, I need you to go back inside. | -怎么了 -先生 请回到室内 |
[15:04] | Has this got something to do with the bank robberies? | 这和银行抢劫犯有关系吗 |
[15:06] | – Why? You know something? – Nah. | -怎么了 你知道什么吗 -不知道 |
[15:10] | Hey, what y’all doing up in here? | 你们来这里干什么 |
[15:15] | It’s time to move, now. | 现在行动 |
[15:17] | Do not engage with the residents. | 不要和居民发生冲突 |
[15:18] | We’re here for Hardy. | 我们是来抓哈迪的 |
[15:20] | Hondo. | 洪都 |
[15:22] | – Get out of here. – Hell no! | -滚出这里 -见鬼去吧 |
[15:25] | You have no business here! | 你们没权来这 |
[15:27] | Those are good boys you’re after! | 你们要抓的都是好孩子 |
[15:29] | How do you know who we’re looking for? | 你怎么知道我们要抓谁 |
[15:30] | I’m not saying anything to you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[15:35] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[15:35] | We got eyes on Hardy. | 我们看到哈迪了 |
[15:40] | Someone just let Hardy into their unit! | 有人让哈迪进自己家了 |
[15:42] | Complex knows we’re here for Hardy. | 这片的人知道我们是来抓哈迪的 |
[15:43] | Tan! Don’t fire, don’t fire. | 谭 不要开枪 不要开枪 |
[15:47] | – Is that gunfire? – That’s a negative, Street. | -发生交火了吗 -不是 斯特里特 |
[15:49] | It’s just the neighborhood, they’re covering for Hardy. | 那只是社区居民在掩护哈迪 |
[15:50] | Don’t lose him. | 跟紧他 |
[15:54] | Hardy’s not in here. | 哈迪不在这里面 |
[15:55] | There’s a window to the back alley. | 那有一扇窗户通往后巷 |
[15:57] | Pursue on foot. | 徒步追踪 |
[15:58] | Tan and I will cut Hardy off in the A.V. | 我和谭会开装甲车拦下哈迪 |
[16:00] | Move, Tan, move. | 走吧 谭 快走 |
[16:02] | Get out of the way! | 别挡着路 |
[16:03] | – Move! – Don’t escalate. | -走开 -不要让事态升级 |
[16:04] | Hold up, hold up. | 慢着 慢着 |
[16:06] | Look around, man. | 看看四周 伙计 |
[16:09] | There’s nothing but trees back here. | 这里除了树什么都没有 |
[16:11] | I’ve got no sign of Hardy. | 我没有发现哈迪的踪迹 |
[16:12] | He’s gone, Hondo. | 他已经逃走了 洪都 |
[16:25] | Whole block helped Hardy escape yesterday. | 昨天 整个街区都在帮哈迪逃跑 |
[16:27] | As far as I’m concerned, that makes them accomplices. | 在我看来 他们都成了哈迪的同伙 |
[16:30] | What do you want to do, arrest the entire neighborhood? | 你想做什么 难道要逮捕整个社区的居民吗 |
[16:33] | Just because they knew what was going on | 这些人知情 |
[16:34] | doesn’t mean they were involved in the robberies. | 并不意味着他们参与了抢劫 |
[16:36] | If they’re taking money they know was stolen? | 要是他们明知钱是偷来的还拿呢 |
[16:37] | Might as well be. | 很有可能如此 |
[16:38] | This ain’t a block full of criminals, Tan. | 这里可不是住满罪犯的街区 谭 |
[16:40] | Things are a lot more complicated than that. | 情况要复杂得多 |
[16:46] | Ma’am, listen, we’re not here to hassle you. | 女士 听着 我们不是来找你麻烦的 |
[16:51] | We just want to find Hardy before he hurts anyone else | 我们只是想先找到哈迪 |
[16:53] | worse than he already has. | 以免他再伤害别人 |
[16:54] | Those boys haven’t hurt anyone who hasn’t had it coming. | 那些孩子从未伤害过无辜之人 |
[16:57] | Besides, plenty of people here getting hurt every day | 再说了 每天都有多的是人会受伤 |
[16:59] | and no one’s doing nothing about it. | 也不见有谁来管一管 |
[17:00] | Just tell us what’s going on, then. | 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[17:03] | Rest of the world might be getting back to normal, | 其它地方也许都在回归正常 |
[17:05] | but here, we’re still suffering. | 但在这里 我们还在受苦受难 |
[17:07] | Most of us haven’t got our jobs back. | 大多数人都失业了 |
[17:09] | Doesn’t matter that we’re trying, system doesn’t care. | 无论我们怎么尝试 政府都不在乎 |
[17:12] | They’re done waiting, so they’re throwing people | 他们受够了等待 于是把人们 |
[17:14] | out of their own homes, | 赶出自己的家 |
[17:16] | replacing them with people who can pay. | 让交得起房租的人住 |
[17:17] | Hold up. No one can evict you right now. | 慢着 现在任何人都不能驱逐你们 |
[17:20] | The city put a hold in place last year | 市政府去年暂停了这里的驱逐令 |
[17:21] | that’s still in effect. | 现在还没到期 |
[17:22] | Can’t evict you, no, | 不能驱逐居民 没错 |
[17:24] | but they can figure out other ways to get you out. | 但他们总有办法把你赶走 |
[17:26] | They can turn off your power, your plumbing. | 他们能让你家停电 停水 |
[17:29] | I was only two months behind when they did it to me. | 我只是晚了两个月交房租 他们就这样对我 |
[17:31] | When I called the police, | 我报了警 |
[17:33] | they asked if I was sure I had paid my utility bill. | 警察还问我是否确定自己交了水电费 |
[17:36] | What’s happening with you isn’t right. | 您遭遇了不公正的待遇 |
[17:39] | Call me if it happens again. | 要是再有这种事 就给我打电话 |
[17:42] | But you’re still here. | 我看你还住在这 |
[17:43] | So, guess you sorted it out somehow? | 所以现在应该已经解决了吧 |
[17:45] | The neighborhood pitched in. | 邻居们帮了我一把 |
[17:50] | The greedy bastard who owns this place, Bosowski, | 占有这个地方的是个贪婪的混蛋 博索斯基 |
[17:52] | (310)129-7488 | 博索斯基 物业公司 建筑/装修/管理 |
[17:54] | he’s the one trying to drive us out. | 就是他想把我们都赶走 |
[17:56] | He owns half the buildings on this block. | 这里半数的房子都属于他 |
[17:58] | That’s the real criminal you should be going after. | 那才是你们应该追捕的罪犯 |
[18:00] | You’re wasting your time | 你们在浪费时间 |
[18:01] | chasing after good men trying to help here. | 抓那些想要帮助这里的好人 |
[18:08] | These guys are playing Robin Hood. | 这些人在扮演罗宾汉劫富济贫 |
[18:10] | They’re stealing money to pay the rent for their neighbors. | 他们偷钱来帮邻居们付房租 |
[18:12] | Which means I doubt we’ll find anyone else | 我觉得这里不会有人 |
[18:13] | willing to talk here. | 愿意交代他们的下落 |
[18:14] | Then we follow the money. | 那我们去追查钱款的去向 |
[18:16] | If the stolen cash is in the hands of the landlord, | 要是赃款落在了房东手上 |
[18:19] | then he’s who we need to be talking to. | 那我们就得和这位房东谈一谈了 |
[18:28] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[18:29] | Hey, buddy. I heard things | 兄弟 我听说 |
[18:30] | didn’t go so well for you guys with Lindsey. | 林赛那边不是很顺利 |
[18:32] | She’s been running her mouth in our circles | 她在圈子里一直大放厥词 |
[18:34] | saying that she stood up to SWAT. | 说特警队也拿她没辙 |
[18:37] | You really called to tell me that? | 你打电话就是为了告诉我这事吗 |
[18:38] | No, I called you because I’m staring right at her. | 不 我打给你是因为我正在盯她的梢 |
[18:42] | I didn’t like hearing your name in her mouth, | 我不喜欢从她口中听到你的名字 |
[18:43] | so I went by a few of her old haunts, | 所以我去了一些她常去的地方 |
[18:45] | trying to see if I could see anything suspicious. | 看看能不能查出什么可疑的事 |
[18:47] | Found her instead. | 没想到看着她本人了 |
[18:49] | Terry, don’t get involved in this. | 特里 不要掺和这件事 |
[18:50] | – I’m serious, man. – You sure? | -我说真的 -你确定吗 |
[18:52] | I mean, she kind of digs me. | 她算是在嘲讽我 |
[18:53] | Now is the wrong time to try playing cop. | 现在可不是假扮警察的时候 |
[18:55] | I get you got nothing going on in your life, | 我理解你现在无事可做 |
[18:57] | but please, don’t make mine harder. | 但拜托你了 不要给我添乱 |
[18:59] | Go home, now. | 赶快回家去 |
[19:00] | All right, enough, tough guy. | 行了 硬汉 |
[19:02] | I was just trying to help you out. | 我只是想帮你 |
[19:03] | Talk to you later, Dom. | 回头联系 多米 |
[19:07] | Terry’s trying to tail Lindsey on the down-low. | 特里想暗中盯林赛的梢 |
[19:10] | Down-low? Your brother’s the size of a mountain. | 暗中 就你哥那大块头 |
[19:12] | There is no down-low with him. | 他可很难不被发现 |
[19:13] | If he wanted to keep chasing folks, | 要是他还想盯别人的捎 |
[19:14] | he shouldn’t have quit being a stringer for no good reason. | 就不该无缘无故不干了 |
[19:16] | Well, he said that he quit ’cause he couldn’t keep up anymore. | 他不是说因为他跟不上变化才不干了 |
[19:19] | You don’t believe him? | 你不信他说的 |
[19:20] | Terry’s never stuck with a job in his life. | 特里这辈子就没干长过一份工作 |
[19:21] | Okay? He does what he loves till he doesn’t anymore. | 什么事都是三分钟热度 |
[19:24] | Then it’s on to the next thing, like a new toy. | 然后就像小孩看上新玩具一样 干别的去了 |
[19:26] | – Lot of people are like that. – Yeah, well, | -有很多人都是这样的 -是啊 |
[19:27] | I don’t have to look out for a lot of other people. | 这些人不需要我照顾 |
[19:30] | Who do you think’s gonna cover the rent | 他没收入的时候 |
[19:31] | when he’s in between paychecks? | 你觉得是谁给他付的房租 |
[19:32] | I’m the one who keeps him from hitting rock bottom. | 没有我他早就混不下去了 |
[19:34] | I wouldn’t even mind doing it so much | 哪怕他能多一点责任心 |
[19:35] | if he took things more seriously. | 我都不会介意一直这么帮他 |
[19:37] | But right now he’s jobless, he’s living off leftovers, | 现在他又失业 有这顿没下顿地过日子 |
[19:40] | and instead of figuring out his next steps, | 他不但不想想出路 |
[19:42] | he’s running around playing P.I. | 还跑去装什么私家侦探 |
[19:45] | Feels like he knows | 感觉他是觉得 |
[19:46] | I’m always gonna be there to catch him when he falls, | 不管怎么样都有我来兜底 |
[19:49] | so he just keeps jumping. | 才这么肆无忌惮 |
[19:57] | Talk to them up there. | 跟上面的人说一下 |
[19:59] | – All right? – Okay, boss. | -好吗 -好的 老大 |
[20:00] | It’s gonna be a beauty. | 这地方会很棒的 |
[20:02] | Either of you looking for a place? | 你们谁要找房子吗 |
[20:03] | Mr. Bosowski, we believe tenants in your buildings | 博索斯基先生 我们相信你房子的租户中 |
[20:05] | have been robbing banks and using the stolen money | 有人一直在抢劫银行 并用抢来的钱 |
[20:08] | to pay off rents in their neighborhood. | 给他们的邻居支付房租 |
[20:09] | Recognize this guy? Lives in The Jungle. | 认识这个人吗 住在丛林屋的 |
[20:11] | He’s working with two others we need to find. | 我们需要找到他的两名同伙 |
[20:12] | Look, a lot of people, especially in that area, | 很多人 尤其是住那一片的 |
[20:14] | do all kinds of things to make rent. | 为了付房租什么都干 |
[20:16] | It’s not my responsibility. | 这不关我的事 |
[20:17] | Well, if we can get a look at your books… | 如果我们能看看你的账目… |
[20:19] | Not without a warrant. Sorry. | 没有搜查令免谈 不好意思 |
[20:20] | I got a business to protect. | 这是商业机密 |
[20:21] | Even if you have to shut off some lady’s power, right? | 你才不管是不是要断掉某位女士的电 对吗 |
[20:24] | Long as you get your money in the end? | 只要最后能收到钱就行 |
[20:25] | You know, when the city froze evictions, | 市政府决定暂停驱逐令时 |
[20:27] | they gave a green light for every cheat in the city | 就给了市里所有骗子开了绿灯 |
[20:29] | to just stop paying rent. | 给了他们不付租金的借口 |
[20:30] | A lot of those people can’t control | 那些人中很多都无法控制 |
[20:31] | what’s happening with their jobs. | 自己会不会丢饭碗 |
[20:32] | I have bills to pay, too. | 我也有账单要付 |
[20:34] | I can’t just stop paying them. | 也不能就这样不付了 |
[20:37] | Y-You know what? I do recognize that guy. | 我还真认识这人 |
[20:39] | Yeah, he came to an eviction protest last spring. | 他去年春天参加了抗议驱逐令的活动 |
[20:43] | Two of his buddies | 他的两个哥们 |
[20:44] | chained themselves to my building. | 把自己拴在我的房子上 |
[20:46] | One of them spit on me, so I took a picture for my lawyers. | 有一个人还对我吐口水 所以我拍了照片给律师 |
[20:50] | See what I’m dealing with? | 明白我对付的都是什么货色了吗 |
[20:52] | I saw that guy in The Jungle yesterday. | 我昨天在丛林屋看见那个人了 |
[20:54] | Maybe just found our crew. | 或许已经找到他的同伙了 |
[20:58] | We got to get out of town, lay low. | 我们得出城去避避风头 |
[21:00] | What? | 什么 |
[21:02] | Yo, you saw how the block rallied around us yesterday. | 昨天你也看见街坊们是怎么帮我们的了 |
[21:04] | We’re heroes. I want to hit another bank today. | 我们是英雄 我今天想再去抢一家银行 |
[21:07] | We still got a little cash left from the last time we can give out. | 上次抢的钱还没送完呢 |
[21:10] | I had three more families reach out to me this morning. | 今天早上又有三个家庭向我求助了 |
[21:13] | We swore we would try to save everyone. | 我们发过誓要尽全力帮助所有人的 |
[21:15] | We’ve done a lot of good. | 我们做的好事已经够多了 |
[21:16] | We’ve helped a lot of people. | 我们已经帮助了很多人 |
[21:21] | But I’m quitting now, while we’re still ahead. | 趁现在我们还没暴露 我不干了 |
[21:23] | You can’t quit. | 不行 |
[21:25] | – The job takes three. – Right. | -这事需要三个人 -是啊 |
[21:28] | One on the cash, one on the customers, | 一个拿钱 一个盯着顾客 |
[21:29] | while, uh, you beat the hell out of the manager for fun? | 而你呢 暴打银行经理找乐子 |
[21:33] | The message is as important as the cause. | 传递信息和做善事一样重要 |
[21:39] | Or maybe you just like hurting people. | 或许你只是喜欢伤害他人 |
[21:42] | Or being on TV. | 或是上电视 |
[21:45] | Fine. Go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[21:51] | We can do it ourselves. | 我们可以自己干 |
[21:54] | I’ll have to watch the customers, so… | 我只能去盯着顾客了 所以… |
[21:56] | maybe I’ll shoot the bank manager in the head. | 或许我会直接给银行经理脑袋上来一枪 |
[22:00] | Could shoot the tellers, too. | 顺便也把报案的人也崩了 |
[22:02] | Much more efficient. Hmm? | 有效率多了 对吗 |
[22:08] | Or… | 或者… |
[22:11] | …we do it the way we always do. | 我们还是按老规矩来 |
[22:14] | The three of us. | 三人一起 |
[22:25] | Sarge, wait up. | 警司 等等 |
[22:27] | Lee, how’s it going? | 李 还好吗 |
[22:28] | I’m bored out of my mind. Hicks got me on Armory duty all week, | 我都快无聊死了 希克斯要我去军械库值一周的班 |
[22:31] | and it’s not even my turn. | 明明还没轮到我 |
[22:32] | Rocker says it’s “Haze the new guy,” | 洛克说这叫”欺负新人” |
[22:33] | but Malhotra’s new, too, and he’s in the field, so… | 但马尔霍特拉也是新来的 他都已经出警了 |
[22:36] | maybe it’s just “Haze the white guy.” | 或许他们只是”欺负白人” |
[22:38] | We all have to pay our dues. | 每个人都有每个人的磨练 |
[22:39] | Yeah, right. Well, almost all of us. | 好吧 也不是每个人 |
[22:42] | The guys and I are gonna grab a drink after the shift tomorrow. | 明天下班后 我和哥几个准备去喝酒 |
[22:45] | You know what, uh, I can’t. | 我去不了了 |
[22:46] | Come on, man, they want to hear some real SWAT war stories. | 别这样 他们想听点真正的特警队作战事迹 |
[22:49] | I’ve been on a leash ever since I joined. | 我入队以来还没机会大展拳脚 |
[22:50] | We’re still working that robbery crew, so, uh… | 我们还在调查那群抢劫犯 所以… |
[22:52] | But you know what, I’ll– I’ll think about it. | 到时候再看吧 |
[22:53] | Sounds good. | 行 |
[22:56] | Don’t get too caught up doing Harrelson’s job for him. | 跟哈里森干活别太卖力了 |
[23:03] | Using this photo from an eviction protest a year ago, | 通过这张一年前的抗议驱逐令活动的照片 |
[23:06] | we were able to I.D. the rest of our crew. | 我们查出了其余同伙的身份 |
[23:07] | We already knew Hardy. | 哈迪的情况我们已经掌握了 |
[23:09] | No record, using a gun he found by chance. | 无犯罪前科 用的枪是偶然捡到的 |
[23:11] | Not the hardened criminal type. What about these two? | 不是惯犯 这两个人呢 |
[23:14] | Aaron Landolt falls in the same boat. | 艾伦·兰多尔特也和他差不多 |
[23:16] | Still lives in the same apartment where he grew up. | 还住在小时候的那间公寓里 |
[23:18] | Bounces between minimum-wage work to pitch with the rent. | 过着拿最低工资和拿租子吸大麻的日子 |
[23:20] | – No record either. – Ben Bartis, on the other hand, | -也没有前科 -而本·巴尔蒂斯 |
[23:22] | he’s been brought in for trespassing, | 曾因擅闯私人领地 |
[23:24] | vandalism and disturbing the peace. | 故意破坏他人财务和扰乱治安等罪名被捕 |
[23:25] | All charges you might get for | 都是过度宣扬 |
[23:27] | expressing your First Amendment right a little too loudly. | 自己的第一修正案权利所获得的罪名 |
[23:29] | Hardy and Landolt lost their jobs last year. | 哈迪和兰多尔特都在去年失业了 |
[23:31] | We think Bartis recruited them | 应该是巴尔蒂斯 |
[23:32] | when their landlords began looking for creative ways | 趁他们的房东绞尽脑汁想赶走他们时 |
[23:34] | to evict people. | 趁虚而入拉拢了他们 |
[23:35] | Screwed-up solution to a screwed-up problem. | 用错误的方式解决错误的问题 |
[23:37] | If it were just about the money, | 如果他们只是为了钱 |
[23:39] | Bartis wouldn’t need to assault a bank employee or tip off a camera crew; | 巴尔蒂斯犯不着去袭击银行职员或是花钱请摄像 |
[23:41] | it’s about something more. | 他一定有其它目的 |
[23:44] | When I saw him at the bank, | 我在银行看见他时 |
[23:45] | I didn’t see empathy in his eyes, only anger. | 从他眼神中我看不到同情 全是愤怒 |
[23:47] | I just got a call from Terry. | 我刚接到特里的电话 |
[23:49] | He’s been following that stringer Lindsey all day. | 他跟踪了那个叫林赛的爆料人一整天 |
[23:50] | Lindsey just set up her camera outside a bank in Brentwood. | 她刚才在布伦特伍德一家银行外架起相机 |
[23:57] | This institution is a sickness! | 这个机构是个毒瘤 |
[23:59] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该为自己感到羞愧 |
[24:01] | We’re good! | 我们好了 |
[24:02] | Time’s up. We gotta go. | 时间到了 该撤了 |
[24:05] | You’re the sick one! | 你才是毒瘤 |
[24:10] | Let’s go! | 我们撤 |
[24:22] | – LAPD. Drop your weapon! – Weapons on the ground! | -洛城警局 放下武器 -放下武器 |
[24:27] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go! | 快点 撤 撤 |
[24:36] | What the hell was that? | 你刚才在搞什么 |
[24:37] | We had to get away. | 我们得脱身 |
[24:38] | We shot at cops. | 我们冲警察开枪了 |
[24:42] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[24:44] | He’s right, man. This is crazy. | 他说的对 老兄 这太疯狂了 |
[24:53] | They went that way. | 他们往那边去了 |
[24:55] | Street and I will stay with them, | 我和斯特里特和他们一起 |
[24:56] | check the bank. | 查看银行情况 |
[24:57] | 30-David. We got an officer down. | 30D 这里有警员受伤 |
[24:58] | Need an R/A to our location. | 需要救援小组 |
[25:00] | Street, grab the med kit. | 斯特里特 拿上医药箱 |
[25:01] | Chris, Tan, with me. | 克里斯 谭 跟着我 |
[25:04] | She knew about the robbery. Grab her up. | 她知道关于抢劫的事 抓住她 |
[25:06] | Turn that off now. | 把相机关掉 |
[25:14] | Chris, go. | 克里斯 上 |
[25:18] | Clear! | 安全 |
[25:21] | Hardy and Landolt. | 是哈迪和兰多尔特 |
[25:23] | Had to have been Bartis who did this. | 一定是巴尔蒂斯干的 |
[25:24] | Kill his own partners? Why? | 杀了他的同伙 为什么 |
[25:26] | Maybe his mission wasn’t their mission. | 可能他们有了分歧 |
[25:27] | If Bartis didn’t hesitate | 如果巴尔蒂斯能毫不犹豫地 |
[25:28] | to shoot his own crew in the back… | 从背后枪杀他的同伙 |
[25:30] | What else is he willing to do? | 还有什么是他做不出来的 |
[25:38] | Just heard from Rocker. 50-Squad searched | 刚从洛克那边得到消息 50队搜查了 |
[25:40] | Bartis’s apartment, no sign of him. | 巴尔蒂斯的公寓 没找到他 |
[25:42] | I doubt he’s coming back. Said the place was bare, | 我觉得他不会回去的 那间公寓很空 |
[25:44] | no personal effects. | 没有私人物品 |
[25:45] | He really never spent a cent of that stolen cash on himself. | 他偷来的钱真的没有一分花在自己身上 |
[25:48] | RHD’s scouring all known associates. | 劫杀组正在搜查一切已知的联系人 |
[25:50] | – He can’t hide forever. – No, Bartis won’t be hiding. | -他没法躲一辈子 -不 巴尔蒂斯不会躲 |
[25:52] | The situation in The Jungle hasn’t changed, | 丛林屋的情况还是没有得以改善 |
[25:53] | and that’s what it’s always been about. | 那是一切的源头 |
[25:54] | So many people have wronged that neighborhood over the years, | 这么多年来 太多人对那个社区做过不好的事了 |
[25:56] | he could be going after anyone. | 每个人都可能是他的目标 |
[25:57] | All the more reason to find him before someone else gets hurt. | 所以更应该赶在更多人受害前找到他 |
[26:02] | I don’t know what gets me more, | 也不知道哪个更让我恼火 |
[26:03] | that The Jungle turned to Bartis instead of us, | 丛林屋社区向巴尔蒂斯寻求帮助 而非我们 |
[26:05] | or that we let ’em down in the first place. | 还是我们一开始就让他们失望了 |
[26:07] | Building trust in the police is never easy, especially in L.A. | 在警民之间建立信任一向很难 尤其在洛杉矶 |
[26:13] | We’re gonna find him, Tan. | 我们一定要找到他 谭 |
[26:18] | Durham said he’s on Armory duty. | 杜伦说他在军械库值班 |
[26:21] | – You told Hicks, didn’t you? – I didn’t use your name. | -你跟希克斯了吧 -我没提你名字 |
[26:37] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:41] | No. | 不太好 |
[26:44] | No. It’s uh… | 最近 |
[26:47] | It’s been a hell of a few days. | 最近真是度日如年 |
[26:50] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[26:51] | You always find time for my drama, | 你总抽空听我唠叨 |
[26:53] | now it’s my turn to listen. | 也该轮到我倾听一下了 |
[26:55] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[26:58] | Sit. | 坐 |
[27:01] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[27:09] | One of my guys… | 我队里的一个人 |
[27:13] | he uncovered a group of racist cops in the department. | 向我揭发局里有一群警察是种族主义分子 |
[27:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:18] | So we had some words on how we were gonna deal with them. | 我跟他聊了一下该如何解决 |
[27:24] | Long story short, | 长话短说 |
[27:27] | he’d rather sit this fight out. | 他宁愿坐视不管 |
[27:30] | Damn. I mean, you’d think after years of working side by side with you, | 怎么可以这样 与你并肩作战这么多年 |
[27:35] | he’d see the struggle. | 他应该能看到你的难处 |
[27:37] | The cop in me gets it. | 作为警察 我能理解 |
[27:40] | He’d be putting his entire career on the line, | 他这是拿自己的职业生涯冒险 |
[27:42] | and if other cops found out… | 一旦被其他警察知道 |
[27:46] | …there’s no coming back from that. | 结果不可挽回 |
[27:47] | And that’s just how the PD is, everywhere. | 这就是警局 哪里都是一样 |
[27:52] | But there’s another part of me that’s just so angry at myself | 但同时我又非常气自己 |
[27:54] | for not pushing him harder. | 没有再推他一把 |
[27:58] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[28:00] | I mean, hell, he’s, he’s a great man. | 可以说是个大好人 |
[28:05] | I just don’t understand the compromise here. | 我只是不理解他为何对他们妥协 |
[28:08] | He’s had his own experience, | 他也有自己的难处 |
[28:11] | probably very different from yours. | 他的经历可能跟你非常不一样 |
[28:14] | I’ve been working so hard to do good. | 我一直在努力做好事 |
[28:17] | I tell the people in this community | 我告诉这个社区的居民 |
[28:18] | the police can do better, that we will do better. | 警察可以更好 我们一定会更好 |
[28:22] | But if I can’t get a good cop like him on board, | 但如果连一个好警察都不愿与我为伍 |
[28:27] | how is it ever gonna work? | 这不就是一句空话吗 |
[28:29] | It’s gonna work because | 这不是空话 一定会实现的 |
[28:31] | it’s the right thing to do, period. | 因为这么做是对的 就这么简单 |
[28:34] | It’s not your job to convince your friend of what your struggle is. | 说服你的朋友理解你的难处不是你的工作 |
[28:37] | You’re not his tutor on racism. | 你又不是他在种族问题上的导师 |
[28:45] | You know, your guy really is a lucky man to have you | 你男朋友真的很幸运 |
[28:48] | to keep him in check. | 有你管着他 |
[28:56] | I need to tell you something. | 有件事我应该告诉你 |
[29:01] | We ended things. | 我们分手了 |
[29:04] | Last month, actually. | 上个月的事情了 |
[29:07] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 为什么没告诉我 |
[29:10] | These talks, I didn’t want them to stop. | 我不希望你不会找我谈心了 |
[29:14] | I didn’t want to mess that up. | 不想让我们的关系变尴尬 |
[29:18] | Nichelle… | 尼歇尔 |
[29:20] | this has been one of the roughest years of my life. | 我正在经历我人生中的一道大坎 |
[29:25] | You’ve been there for me. | 是你一直支持着我 |
[29:28] | The last thing that I would want to do | 我最不想做的事 |
[29:30] | is mess that up. | 就是弄糟我们的关系 |
[29:36] | You need to take the burden off yourself, Hondo. | 你应该放下自己的心结 洪都 |
[29:39] | Your friend, if he is truly a good man, | 你的朋友 如果他真的是个好人 |
[29:43] | he’ll find his way. | 他会找到解决方式的 |
[29:51] | So you got a call | 你昨天 |
[29:51] | from that woman you gave your card to yesterday? | 递名片的那位女士打电话来了 |
[29:53] | She was crying. | 她一直在哭 |
[29:54] | I could barely understand her. | 我没听清她说了什么 |
[29:55] | I think her landlord is pulling another fast one. | 应该是她的房东又想逼走她了 |
[29:59] | They’re throwing us out. All of us. | 他们要把我们赶出去 所有人 |
[30:04] | Bosowski is saying because she paid rent | 博索斯基说她交房租的钱 |
[30:06] | with stolen bank money, it’s a felony. | 是银行的失窃款 这是重罪 |
[30:08] | The city’s eviction ban doesn’t protect her anymore. | 市里的禁止驱逐令再也保护不了她了 |
[30:10] | He can legally evict anyone who took cash from the robberies. | 他可以合法地驱逐所有拿了劫犯赃款的人 |
[30:13] | I mean, that’s practically the, the entire block. | 基本上就是所有街坊了 |
[30:15] | You think Bartis knows about this? | 你觉得巴尔蒂斯知道这件事了 |
[30:16] | Ma’am, have you seen Ben Bartis since yesterday? | 从昨天起 你有见过本·巴蒂斯吗 |
[30:18] | Is it true what they’re saying he did to Jon and Aaron? | 他真的像大家所说的那样 杀了乔恩和艾伦吗 |
[30:22] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[30:24] | He was here this morning. | 他今早还在这 |
[30:27] | When he saw the notices, he started yelling. | 看见通知后 他就开始大喊大叫 |
[30:31] | Said this had all been for nothing. | 他说一切都是徒劳 |
[30:40] | Bartis was trying to help these people, | 巴尔蒂斯想要帮助这些居民 |
[30:41] | now they’re all gonna be evicted because of him. | 现在居民却因为他而不得不搬离 |
[30:43] | There’s nothing holding him back. | 已经没有什么能阻止他了 |
[30:45] | He’s going after Bosowski. | 他肯定要去找博索斯基算账 |
[31:12] | Gunfire from the trailer. | 休息车内听到枪声 |
[31:20] | Bartis is on the move! | 巴尔蒂斯正在逃跑 |
[31:22] | Deac and Street, check the trailer. | 迪肯和斯特斯特去查看休息车 |
[31:23] | Tan, Chris, you’re with me. We got Bartis. | 谭和克里斯 你们跟我抓捕巴尔蒂斯 |
[31:33] | Cover! | 掩护 |
[31:39] | Chris, count the floors. Move. | 克里斯 看看这栋楼有几层 去 |
[31:43] | Tan. | 谭 |
[31:50] | Fourth floor. | 四楼 |
[31:57] | Tan, go right, I got left. | 谭 右边 我去左边 |
[32:01] | Bartis, stop! | 巴尔蒂斯 停下 |
[32:13] | No way out of this, Bartis! | 你逃不掉的 巴尔蒂斯 |
[32:15] | Your neighborhood’s still gonna grieve if you end up in a body bag! | 如果你死了 你的邻居还是会伤心的 |
[32:19] | I already fixed everything! | 我已经搞定了一切 |
[32:43] | What do you mean you fixed everything? | 什么叫你都搞定了 |
[32:44] | 30-David. We found Bosowski inside. | 30D 在里面发现博索斯基 |
[32:47] | Shot in the chest. | 胸部中弹 |
[32:48] | We couldn’t save him. | 没能救下他 |
[32:50] | Congratulations. You solved absolutely nothing. | 恭喜 你什么都没解决 |
[33:02] | And I’m just thinking, “Why are you crying? | 我心想 “你哭什么 |
[33:04] | Your son was a thug.” | 你儿子是个暴徒” |
[33:06] | It was a double homicide. | 这是一起双重谋杀 |
[33:07] | Those animals killed each other. | 那些野兽互相残杀 |
[33:09] | There’s no civility down there. | 毫无人性可言 |
[33:11] | Look, I can’t wait for my first raid. | 我等不及进行第一次突袭了 |
[33:13] | Every bullet is justified, if you ask me. | 要我说 每颗子弹都是正当的 |
[33:18] | How was your night? | 你今晚过得怎么样 |
[33:21] | Was that Lee’s voice? | 那声音是李吗 |
[33:24] | Yeah, um, him and some of his friends. | 是的 他和他的几个朋友 |
[33:29] | That’s who I was with tonight. | 今晚我就是和他们在一起 |
[33:31] | Why were you recording them? | 你为什么要录音 |
[33:35] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[33:41] | Actually, no. It’s not. | 其实也不复杂 |
[33:55] | They’re racists, Annie. | 他们是种族主义者 安妮 |
[33:58] | They crack jokes, brag about breaking the rules, | 他们乱开玩笑 吹嘘自己违反规定 |
[34:01] | targeting minorities. | 针对少数族裔 |
[34:04] | And, uh, tonight, they, uh… | 而今晚 他们 |
[34:07] | they invited me to join. | 邀请我加入 |
[34:11] | What does this kid see in me? | 这孩子从哪看出我是他们一伙的 |
[34:14] | I mean, he could’ve– he could’ve asked anybody. | 那么多人他可以邀请为什么偏选了我 |
[34:16] | Lee sees you as a SWAT leader, | 李将你视为特警队的领导 |
[34:19] | a mentor, fellow father. | 他的导师 父亲般的同事 |
[34:22] | No, it’s not just that. | 不仅如此 |
[34:24] | W-We’ve talked a lot about the job… | 我们谈了很多工作上的事 |
[34:28] | a-and I’ve agreed with some of the things he said. | 他有些观点我是认同的 |
[34:32] | I still do. Uh, cops are being unfairly vilified. | 现在也是如此 警察受到了不公正的诽谤 |
[34:36] | The only way that you should get ahead is your merit. | 成功的唯一方法就是做出成绩 |
[34:39] | No, David, thinking that doesn’t make you a racist. | 不 大卫 这么想并不代表你就是种族主义者 |
[34:42] | No. | 是 |
[34:45] | But the stuff on here? | 但在实际工作中呢 |
[34:47] | I mean, if-if you really believe those things, | 如果你真的这么认为 |
[34:51] | there’s no way that you can police in an unbiased way. | 就不可能公正地执法 |
[34:56] | Hondo tried to tell me, and I… | 洪都想告诉我这一点 但我… |
[35:00] | I didn’t want to believe him. | 我不想相信他 |
[35:01] | Yeah, but in the end, you did. | 但最后你还是相信了他 |
[35:03] | This time. | 这次是这样 |
[35:05] | But, what, 20 years, | 但 二十年了 |
[35:08] | I’ve-I’ve laughed off remarks like that? | 多少次 我对这种言辞一笑置之 |
[35:17] | Is that who Lee saw? | 这就是李看到的我吗 |
[35:22] | What kind of person does that make me? | 我成了什么人 |
[35:24] | You are not like those men. | 你和那些人不一样 |
[35:28] | Okay, let’s say that that’s true. | 就算这是真的 |
[35:38] | Maybe that’s not enough anymore. | 也许仅这样还远远不够 |
[35:49] | Every bullet is justified, if you ask me. Bam, bam. | 要我说 每颗子弹都是正当的 砰 砰 |
[35:53] | Just freed up a prison cot for someone | 恰好给真正能被改造的人 |
[35:54] | who can actually be rehabilitated. | 腾出监狱的小床 |
[35:57] | I don’t need to hear anymore. | 我不想再听了 |
[36:02] | You’re gonna need to watch your back. | 你得提防着点 |
[36:04] | And not just for Durham. | 不仅是杜伦 |
[36:06] | All three of the officers you named | 你点名的三名警官 |
[36:08] | will be removed from the field immediately. | 都将被立即撤职 |
[36:12] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想这样做吗 |
[36:15] | No. | 不 |
[36:18] | But I can’t do nothing. | 但我不能袖手旁观 |
[36:22] | In that case, | 那样的话 |
[36:23] | I’ll need to show Durham the desk | 事情解决前 |
[36:25] | he’ll be watching collect dust until this is settled. | 杜伦只能在办公桌前看着桌子积灰了 |
[36:28] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢你 警司 |
[36:39] | You two again? | 又是你俩 |
[36:41] | Look, I already told you everything I saw. | 我已经把看到的都告诉你们了 |
[36:43] | Bartis has been arrested. It’s all over. | 巴尔蒂斯已被逮捕 一切都结束了 |
[36:47] | Wish I could say that changes anything around here. | 真希望我能说这能改变这里的现状 |
[36:49] | Yeah, we know. That’s why we wanted to ask for a favor. | 我们知道 所以我们想请你帮个忙 |
[36:52] | Do you mind introducing us to some of your neighbors? | 能给我们介绍几个你的邻居认识一下吗 |
[36:55] | We know the police have let this neighborhood down in the past. | 我们知道警察曾让这个社区失望过 |
[36:58] | We want to change that. | 我们想要改变这一点 |
[36:59] | I’ve done a lot of work with a nonprofit law firm | 我和一家非营利律师事务所一起 |
[37:01] | that helps communities in situations like yours. | 做过很多工作 帮助这样的社区 |
[37:05] | They might be able to help. | 他们或许能帮上忙 |
[37:06] | We would love to talk to as many people as we can about it. | 我们希望跟尽可能多的人聊聊 |
[37:08] | We wish we could do more, but we wanted to do something. | 虽然帮不上什么大忙 但希望能出一份力 |
[37:14] | Not sure you’ll find many folks | 我想现在很难找到 |
[37:16] | interested in talking to police today. | 愿意跟警察交谈的人了 |
[37:19] | But I’ll ask. Wait right here. | 但是我会去问问 在这等一等 |
[37:26] | Thank you, Officers. | 谢谢两位警官 |
[37:34] | You hear to chew me out for tailing Lindsey? | 你是来骂我去跟踪林赛的吗 |
[37:36] | Nah. We wouldn’t have… got that robbery crew without you. | 不 没有你我们没法抓获抢劫团伙 |
[37:40] | Was still incredibly stupid, | 不过你的行为还是非常不聪明 |
[37:41] | but when has that ever stopped you before? | 不过这种理由什么时候能阻止得了你呢 |
[37:44] | I’m actually pretty impressed. | 其实我对你挺刮目相看的 |
[37:45] | I mean, look, you knew where to look, | 你知道从哪着手 |
[37:46] | followed your subject, kept a low profile. | 跟踪目标人物 低调行事 |
[37:48] | I see why you were such a great stringer, man. | 我知道你为什么能成为一名优秀的记者了 |
[37:51] | Look, dude, I told you, I’ll find a new thing. | 我和你说过 我会找到新工作的 |
[37:54] | I’ll figure out a way to pay the bills. Not a big deal. | 我会想办法付这些账单的 小事一桩 |
[37:56] | You’re too old to keep doing this. | 你年纪太大了 不能再继续这样 |
[37:57] | If I have a rough couple of weeks or months, | 有几周或几个月困难点 |
[37:59] | I’ll handle it. | 我会想办法搞定的 |
[38:00] | You just got to let me be, bro. | 你就别管我了 兄弟 |
[38:01] | Just looking out for you. I’m… | 只是关心你 我… |
[38:04] | It’s what a big brother’s supposed to do. | 这是哥哥应尽的责任 |
[38:08] | You don’t even know what you’ve done for me already, do you? | 你都不知道你已经为我做了多少事吧 |
[38:12] | We’re Lucas. | 我们是卢卡家的人 |
[38:14] | Grandpa was O.G. SWAT. | 爷爷是特警队老炮 |
[38:16] | Dad was gonna make sure that one of us kept that legacy alive. | 老爸确保我们中一人能继承家族衣钵 |
[38:19] | You were the go-to kid. The oldest. I… | 你继承了家族事业 你最年长的的那个 而我… |
[38:22] | You took that burden, shouldered it, went down that track. | 你挑起了家族重任 一路走了过来 |
[38:25] | I… | 而我… |
[38:28] | I got to grow up just being me. | 这样我才能一路做自己 |
[38:33] | Thank you for that. | 这都要谢谢你 |
[38:44] | You remember where Dad took me on my 21st birthday? | 记得我二十一岁生日时 老爸带我去哪吗 |
[38:49] | Not a bar for my first beer, | 不是带我去酒吧喝我第一支啤酒 |
[38:51] | he took me to enroll in the police academy. | 而是带我去报名加入警察学院 |
[38:55] | Yeah. But, I mean, it paid off, though, right? | 但那是值得的对吧 |
[38:57] | Look at you. You’re rolling with the best of the best. | 看看你 和精英中的精英一起出巡 |
[39:00] | Look, I love it. I really do. | 我喜欢 真的很喜欢 |
[39:02] | But sometimes it feels like I was cast in this role | 但有时我觉得是他选我去担任这个角色 |
[39:06] | without having a choice. | 而不是我自己去选的 |
[39:09] | Never thought about what else I could be. | 从没想过除此之外 我还会成为什么也的人 |
[39:12] | Maybe that’s why I get on your case | 也许这就是为什么每次你换工作 |
[39:13] | every time you switch careers, | 我都来帮你的原因 |
[39:15] | ’cause I’m a little jealous. | 因为我有一点嫉妒 |
[39:19] | I never had that choice. | 我从来没有这种机会 |
[39:22] | You’re a grown-ass man. You can do whatever you want. | 你是成年人 你可以做任何你想做的事 |
[39:26] | You got nothing to prove to anybody. | 你不必向任何人证明任何事 |
[39:28] | You got a nest egg, right? | 你有养老金对吧 |
[39:30] | You and I, take the food truck, tour the country. | 我和你开着餐车 周游全国 |
[39:35] | Filling bellies, solving crime. | 让人饱腹 解决罪案 |
[39:40] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[39:42] | talk to the team about stuff like this. | 和我们的小队聊这些事 |
[39:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:48] | That’s what brothers are for. | 这就是兄弟 |
[39:53] | Kay! | 凯 |
[39:54] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪呢 |
[39:56] | An I.A. investigation? Really? | 内部调查 不是吧 |
[39:58] | For some words? Is this some kind of a joke? | 就因为几句话 这是在恶作剧吗 |
[40:00] | Watch yourself. You’re talking to a commanding officer. | 不要大呼小叫 你现在是在和上级说话 |
[40:02] | Are you scared everyone’s gonna hear | 你害怕大家会听到 |
[40:04] | how you spied on another officer? | 你是如何监视另一名警官的吗 |
[40:05] | Recorded me without my consent? | 未经我同意就录我音吗 |
[40:08] | Lee, why don’t we go outside? | 李 不如我们去外面吧 |
[40:10] | I’ve got no respect left for your rank. | 我对你的警衔已无尊重可言 |
[40:12] | You know they pulled me off the streets and put me on a desk? | 你知道他们不让我出外勤 让我坐办公室吗 |
[40:15] | What am I supposed to tell my wife? | 我要怎么和我妻子说 |
[40:17] | Why don’t you tell her some of the things you told me? | 不如你把你和我说的事告诉她吧 |
[40:19] | I’m not ashamed of anything on that tape. | 录音上的一切我都不觉得羞耻 |
[40:20] | Those are just truths of the job. | 那些只是这份工作的真相 |
[40:21] | It’s the way it is. We all think those things. | 就是这样 我们都会想这些事 |
[40:24] | And if you tell me that you don’t, then you’re a liar. | 如果你和我说你不想 那你就是个骗子 |
[40:27] | If you truly believe that that’s what this job is about, | 如果你真的相信这份工作就是这样的话 |
[40:31] | you never deserved it in the first place. | 那从一开始你就不配得到它 |
[40:34] | My PBA reps are gonna tear this case to shreds, | 我的警察慈善协会代表会把案子驳得体无完肤 |
[40:36] | and you’re gonna be the only person hurt by it. | 而唯一会受伤害的人只有你 |
[40:39] | They’ll put me back on the street. | 他们会让我出警的 |
[40:41] | But you have to watch your back the rest of your career. | 但是你以后的职业生涯就要步步为营了 |
[40:44] | Whatever’s left of it. | 看你能走多远 |
[40:44] | At least I won’t have to worry about seeing my face on TV | 至少我不必担心在电视上看到我自己 |
[40:47] | because something I did caused this city or this country | 因为我做的事让这座城市或是这个国家 |
[40:49] | to tear itself apart again. | 再次分崩离析 |
[40:59] | Good luck with everything. | 祝你好运 |
[41:20] | Sorry it took me a while to figure out the right thing to do. | 抱歉我花了一点时间才想清楚该怎么做 |
[41:24] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[41:27] | We good? | 我们没事了吧 |
[41:29] | We’re good. | 没事了 |