时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Missing victim is 21-year-old Jenni Moreno, | 失踪的受害者叫珍妮·莫雷诺 21岁 |
[00:04] | undocumented from Honduras. | 从洪都拉斯偷渡来的 |
[00:05] | She fled a local gang that forced her | 当地帮派逼迫她作毒骡 |
[00:07] | into becoming a drug mule. | 便逃了出来 |
[00:08] | Jenni was staying at a safe house in Gardena. | 珍妮曾待在加迪纳的一个藏身所 |
[00:10] | A friend of Luca’s neighbor runs it at her personal home. | 是卢卡一个朋友在她自己家办的 |
[00:12] | Mrs. Sosa, we’re trying to help. | 索萨夫人 我们真心想帮助你们 |
[00:13] | Are you ready to help? | 你希望帮我们帮助你吗 |
[00:14] | Or would you rather we just start searching your house? | 还是说你宁愿我们搜查你的家 |
[00:16] | Deacon, back off. | 迪肯 你先别说了 |
[00:17] | Do you have any clue the sacrifice that lady makes | 你知不知道那位女士每天做了多少牺牲 |
[00:19] | on a daily basis just so young women | 才让这些年轻女子 |
[00:21] | fleeing oppression and violence get a chance? | 有机会逃离压迫和暴力 |
[00:23] | Those young women have no legal standing living under her roof. | 那些年轻女子住在她家是不合法的 |
[00:25] | They could be deported at the drop of a hat, | 她们随时都会被驱逐出境 |
[00:27] | sent back to the very danger they’re fleeing. | 被遣送回她们好不容易逃离的险境 |
[00:29] | It must be so nice throwing stones | 你一定很享受 |
[00:30] | perched up in your tidy corner of the world. | 在你那高高在上 纯洁无瑕的世界里向别人扔石头吧 |
[01:27] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go! | 快 快点 再快点 |
[02:21] | These relays keep getting closer and closer. | 成绩越来越接近了 |
[02:23] | Yeah. Looks like we found our even pairings. | 是啊 看来我们的搭档势均力敌 |
[02:26] | Still always comes down to sergeant versus sergeant. | 最后总是会沦为警司对警司 |
[02:28] | Sounded like time’s even. | 时间好像是一样的 |
[02:29] | Think Hondo wins this for us on accuracy. | 感觉洪都靠准确性为我们队赢得了比赛 |
[02:31] | Let’s see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[02:33] | Looks like we… have our first tie. | 看起来…我们拥有了第一个平局 |
[02:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:38] | Did I see your toe over the starting line, Deac? | 我看见你的脚趾踩线了吗 迪肯 |
[02:40] | False start is a two-second penalty. | 起跑失误罚时两秒 |
[02:42] | Hey, you guys want to go again, I’m standing right here. | 如果你们想再来一次 我就在这里开始 |
[02:45] | No need. I’m all for sharing this win with the team. | 不需要 我赞成与小队分享胜利 |
[02:48] | – Attaboy. – Nice work. | -好样的 -干得好 |
[02:52] | So, what are you up to for your weekend off? | 所以你周末休假想干什么 |
[02:53] | – Family outing? – No, no. | -家庭出游吗 -不不 |
[02:55] | I got a private security gig tomorrow. | 明天有个私人安保的活 |
[02:56] | – Ah, no rest for the weary. – No. | -忙人无休啊 -是啊 |
[02:57] | Not when there’s potentially four college tuitions to pay for. | 尤其是我可能面临着四份大学学费 |
[03:00] | Well, look, short notice– I’m firing up the grill this Sunday. | 临时起意 我这周日准备烤烧烤 |
[03:03] | Everyone’s invited. | 我邀请了每个人 |
[03:05] | – Is everyone coming? – Yeah. | -都去吗 -当然 |
[03:06] | It’d be good to see Annie and the kids. | 要是能见到安妮和孩子们就好了 |
[03:08] | Yeah. Count us in. | 好啊 算上我们 |
[03:09] | All right, cool. | 好的 没问题 |
[03:10] | Good stuff out there. | 好好干 |
[03:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:14] | Hey, guys, last minute, I know, | 伙计们 我知道时间很紧了 |
[03:15] | but I got a VIP detail tomorrow. I could use an extra body. | 但我明天有个重要的任务 需要一位帮手 |
[03:18] | – Anybody interested? – Sorry, man. | -有人来吗 -抱歉伙计 |
[03:19] | I’m running errands all day tomorrow. | 我明天一整天都有任务 |
[03:20] | Yeah, I already made plans with Bonnie tomorrow, | 是啊 我明天已经和邦妮约好了 |
[03:22] | – otherwise I would. – Okay. | -不然我会的 -好吧 |
[03:23] | I’m in. | 我来 |
[03:24] | What’s the gig? | 任务是什么 |
[03:24] | Just driving a client to Vegas. | 只是开车送客户去维加斯 |
[03:26] | It’s not that entitled heiress | 不是上次你和洛克 |
[03:27] | you drove that time with Rocker, is it? | 一起护送的继承人吧 |
[03:29] | Heard you wanted to throw her out of the car ten minutes in. | 听说上车十分钟 你就想把她给扔出去了 |
[03:31] | Thank God, no. No, this is something Owen set up. | 谢天谢地 不是 不 这次是欧文安排的 |
[03:34] | Wealthy businessman, super low-key. | 富商 非常低调 |
[03:36] | – Sounds like a good time. – Sounds like a payday. | -听上去不错 -听上去薪水不低 |
[03:38] | – Have fun, you guys. – All right. | -工作愉快 伙计们 -好的 |
[03:39] | – Win me some money. – Hey, thanks for the ask. | -多挣点钱回来 -谢谢你能请我去 |
[03:41] | You’ll text me the details? | 你发信息告诉我细节 |
[03:42] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 是是 当然 |
[03:43] | Hey. Um, Chris, got to admit, | 克里斯 不得不承认 |
[03:46] | I was a little surprised that you volunteered. | 你愿意来我还挺惊讶的 |
[03:48] | I get the sense that you’re, uh, still upset with me. | 我感觉你还对我有些芥蒂 |
[03:51] | We may not see eye to eye on the safe house, | 我们可能无法就安全屋或皮纳妈妈的做法 |
[03:53] | or what Mama Pina does, but… | 达成共识 但是 |
[03:56] | I can put that aside while we’re on the clock. | 工作的时候 我能把那些放在一边 |
[03:57] | I appreciate you coming along for the ride. | 谢谢你能一起来 |
[03:59] | Hey, Vegas is a long drive. | 去维加斯要开很久 |
[04:00] | Maybe I can change your mind by the time we get back. | 或许等任务完成 我能改变你的想法 |
[04:14] | Would you like me to put on some music, Mr. Velez? | 需要我放点音乐吗 维莱斯先生 |
[04:16] | No, thank you. I enjoy the quiet. | 不用 谢谢 我喜欢清静 |
[04:20] | This countryside reminds me of old Western movies. | 这样的乡村景色让我想起老西部电影 |
[04:23] | That’s all that was on TV where I grew up. | 我小时候住的地方电视里成天播的就是这个 |
[04:25] | You make this trip a lot? | 你们经常走这个路线吗 |
[04:27] | No, no, um, occasionally for work, but… | 没有 偶尔因为工作才走 不过 |
[04:31] | I’ve got a wife and four kids. | 我有老婆和四个孩子 |
[04:32] | Sin City isn’t really the preferred destination. | 罪恶之城可不会是首选之地 |
[04:35] | What about you, Ms. Alonso? | 那你呢 阿隆索女士 |
[04:36] | Do you like to, uh, gamble? | 你喜欢赌博吗 |
[04:38] | No. I get enough risk in my day job. | 不喜欢 我平时的工作风险已经够大的了 |
[04:40] | This isn’t what you normally do? | 你们平时不是做这个的 |
[04:41] | No, this is a part-time thing, actually. | 不是 这个其实是兼职的 |
[04:43] | We’re both full-time LAPD officers. | 我们都是洛城警局的全职警官 |
[04:46] | Police? | 警察 |
[04:47] | Uh, so, you’re both police? | 所以你们俩都是警察 |
[04:49] | SWAT, actually. | 实际上是特警 |
[04:50] | Oh, they didn’t mention that when I called. | 我打电话时他们没提这个 |
[04:51] | Only that you were the best security | 只说你们是能用钱雇到的 |
[04:53] | that money can buy. | 最好的安保人员 |
[04:54] | We aim to please. | 顾客至上 |
[04:56] | You come to the States a lot? | 你经常来美国吗 |
[04:58] | Yes, yes. For work. | 对 出公差 |
[04:59] | If you don’t mind my asking, Mr. Velez, what do you do? | 维莱斯先生如果你不介意的话 你是做什么的 |
[05:02] | I help run a business in Mexico. | 我协助运作一家墨西哥的企业 |
[05:04] | Started small and grew big over time. | 开始规模很小 一点一点做大了 |
[05:08] | You’re smiling. Why? | 你在笑 为什么 |
[05:10] | Sorry, it’s just, you remind me of my Uncle Sarzo. | 对不起 你让我想起了我的沙佐叔叔 |
[05:13] | He also started small. | 他也是从小本生意做起来的 |
[05:14] | Made a life for himself and, uh, | 白手起家 |
[05:16] | my aunt Helena, for me, too. | 养活了海莲娜阿姨还有我 |
[05:18] | Your tío sounds like a great man. | 你叔叔听起来很了不起 |
[05:20] | Yeah. He really is. | 对 他的确了不起 |
[05:25] | Oh, can we stop at Lankford, please? | 我们能在兰克福德停一下吗 |
[05:27] | There’s nothing there. | 那里什么都没有 |
[05:28] | It’s just an abandoned ghost town. | 就是个被遗弃的无人小镇 |
[05:29] | Yes, but I heard they shot old movies there, | 但我听说有些老电影是在那里拍的 |
[05:31] | like the kind I watched when I was a kid. | 就是我小时候看的那种电影 |
[05:33] | I want to take some pictures. | 我想去拍几张照片 |
[05:34] | All right, well, if you don’t mind getting to Vegas | 好的 如果你不介意比原定的时间 |
[05:36] | a little later than scheduled, | 晚一点到拉斯维加斯的话 |
[05:38] | with Chris and I still on the clock… | 克里斯和我是按时间收费的… |
[05:41] | It’s worth it. | 还是值得的 |
[05:43] | – All right. – Well, you’re the client. | -好吧 -顾客就是上帝 |
[05:48] | Hey, Owen, it’s Deacon. | 欧文 我是迪肯 |
[05:51] | Making a short sightseeing detour. | 要绕段路去观光 |
[05:53] | Gonna push back our ETA to Vegas by one hour. | 要晚一小时到维加斯 |
[05:55] | I’ll keep you updated. | 我会和你通报的 |
[06:07] | Looks like we’re not the only tourists. | 看起来除了我们还有别的游客 |
[06:12] | Are you concerned? | 你担心了吗 |
[06:14] | Don’t have any reason to be. | 不需要担心 |
[06:16] | Yet. | 暂时不需要 |
[06:24] | There’s a lot of off-road sites all up around here. | 这一带有很多越野的场所 |
[06:26] | I’m sure that’s where they’re headed. | 我相信他们是去那些地方的 |
[06:30] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[06:30] | It’s just with this hill up here, I… | 因为眼前这个小山 我 |
[06:32] | I can’t see what’s ahead of us. | 我看不到前面的情况 |
[06:42] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[07:36] | We got to unclip and get out now. | 我们得解开安全带赶紧出去 |
[07:40] | They’re probably coming for us. | 他们很可能会过来杀我们 |
[07:41] | Are you good? | 你没事吧 |
[07:43] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[07:44] | I think my left shoulder’s dislocated. | 我的左肩好像脱臼了 |
[07:45] | Miguel? | 米盖尔 |
[07:47] | I-I hit my head. I’m okay. | 我撞到了头 没事 |
[07:50] | All right, we can’t get out this side. | 我们不能从这一侧出去 |
[07:52] | – They’ll pick us off. – No. | -会成他们的活靶子 -对 |
[07:53] | We got to get out this way. | 我们得从这边出去 |
[08:01] | Chris, I-it’s gonna take me a while with this shoulder. | 克里斯 我肩膀这样 出去要花点时间 |
[08:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:07] | Stay down, stay down. | 不要起来 |
[08:10] | I smell gas. | 我闻到汽油味 |
[08:11] | – All right, we need to move. – I’m trying. | -好了 我们得走了 -我在努力 |
[08:19] | Chris, you got a visual? | 克里斯 你看得到他们吗 |
[08:23] | Contact one o’clock! | 一点钟方向开火 |
[08:31] | Our car’s on fire! | 我们的车起火了 |
[08:32] | I need my rifle. | 我需要我的步枪 |
[08:41] | We can’t let ’em flank us! | 不能被他们包抄了 |
[08:43] | Get that open. | 打开它 |
[09:10] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[09:14] | Up there. | 上到那里去 |
[09:14] | We’re gonna keep you behind us. | 你跟在我们后面 |
[09:16] | We’re gonna use the smoke as cover. | 我们借烟雾的掩护 |
[09:17] | All right. On my count! | 好 听我指令 |
[09:19] | One… | 一 |
[09:20] | – two… three! – Go! | -二 三 -冲 |
[09:25] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[09:27] | Deac! | 迪肯 |
[09:45] | No bars. I can’t call out. | 没信号 电话打不出去 |
[09:47] | My phone’s down at the SUV. | 我的手机在车里 |
[09:49] | There’s no way for us to reach Hondo or HQ. | 我们没办法联系洪都或总部 |
[09:51] | We’re on our own. | 只能靠自己了 |
[09:52] | You don’t have to die out here! | 你们不必死在这里 |
[09:54] | We just want Miguel. | 我们只想要米盖尔 |
[10:01] | – Who are those guys? – I don’t know. | -他们是什么人 -我不知道 |
[10:02] | Well, they know you. | 他们认识你 |
[10:03] | What’s really going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[10:04] | Kidnappers, maybe. | 是绑匪吧 |
[10:06] | I’ve been threatened before but never like this. | 我以前也被威胁过 但从没有像这样的 |
[10:08] | Hand him over! You both can go! | 把他交出来 就放过你们两个 |
[10:10] | They might try to flank us, draw us out in the open. | 他们可能会试图包抄 把我们引到空旷地带 |
[10:13] | We go on offense. | 我们就进攻 |
[10:15] | But we’re safe here. They can’t get to us. | 但我们在这里很安全 他们打不到我们 |
[10:17] | They’re not going to stop trying. | 他们不会罢休的 |
[10:18] | This is your last chance! | 给你们最后一次机会 |
[10:19] | Give us Miguel or die with him! | 把米盖尔交给我们 或者跟他一起死 |
[10:31] | Deac, your shoulder’s bad. | 迪肯 你的肩膀伤得很重 |
[10:33] | I need to pop it back in, but that means | 我得把手臂接回去 但那意味着 |
[10:34] | we both have to lose our guns for a minute. | 我们俩都得暂时把枪放下 |
[10:36] | All right? We-We don’t have time for that. | 对吧 我们 我们没有时间 |
[10:37] | I see movement. We got to pin ’em down. | 我看见他们在行动 我们得压制住他们 |
[10:39] | Keep ’em at the truck. Roger that. | 把他们困在卡车那里 明白 |
[10:53] | All right. Let’s move. | 好了 我们走 |
[10:56] | I’m dry. | 我没子弹了 |
[10:59] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[11:20] | LAPD! Drop your weapon. | 洛城警局 把枪放下 |
[11:40] | Clear. | 安全 |
[11:41] | These guys weren’t trained by just anyone, Chris. | 他们不是随便什么人训练出来的 克里斯 |
[11:44] | They’re with the Corrido drug cartel. | 他们是科里多贩毒组织的人 |
[11:45] | They’re narco-terrorists. | 他们是贩毒恐怖分子 |
[11:47] | Heavy hitters coming for Miguel on American soil. | 重罪犯 到美国领土上来追杀米盖尔 |
[11:50] | Happens for a reason. | 必定事出有因 |
[11:51] | You think our client might know what that is? | 你觉得我们的客户知道原因吗 |
[11:54] | Miguel! | 米盖尔 |
[11:55] | Come on out! | 出来吧 |
[12:00] | Deac, I got to fix that. | 迪肯 我得给你把手臂接回去 |
[12:11] | Sorry in advance. | 提前抱歉了 |
[12:20] | Good grief. | 老天爷 |
[12:21] | Not even that makes you curse? | 这都不能让你骂脏话 |
[12:22] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[12:24] | Matthew’s been swearing a lot lately. | 马修最近经常骂脏话 |
[12:25] | Apparently he’s getting it from me, | 显然是跟我学的 |
[12:27] | so I’m trying to get in the habit of not swearing. | 所以我在尽量习惯不说脏话 |
[12:28] | Well, it works. | 成果显著 |
[12:30] | Just to say it, I think you and Owen | 我说 你和欧文 |
[12:31] | are gonna owe me a little, uh, hazard pay for this one. | 该为了这次任务欠我一点危险补贴 |
[12:33] | I’ll talk to him, I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他说的 会跟他说的 |
[12:34] | Right now we got to talk to Miguel. | 现在我们得问问米盖尔 |
[12:46] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[12:47] | Hey, Tan. You heard from Deacon and Chris? | 谭 你有迪肯和克里斯的消息吗 |
[12:49] | No. Why, what’s up? | 没有 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[12:50] | I just got a call from Deacon’s business partner Owen. | 我刚接到迪肯的合伙人欧文打来的电话 |
[12:52] | He said he and Chris missed a check-in and now they’re MIA. | 他说他们少报了一次道 然后现在失联了 |
[12:54] | And I’m guessing you haven’t been able to reach ’em? | 我猜你也一直联系不到他们 |
[12:56] | No. Owen said they picked up the client | 不是 欧文说他们10点 |
[12:57] | at the Brixton Hotel at 10:00 a.M. | 在布里克斯顿酒店就接到了客户 |
[12:59] | Then Deacon shot a message talking about | 迪肯后来发短信说 |
[13:01] | some type of detour, and that was it. | 临时要在一处停留 就这么多 |
[13:02] | No way Deac would miss a check-in | 迪肯不会不报道的 |
[13:03] | unless something happened. | 除非有什么事情发生 |
[13:05] | – And Chris either. – All right, uh, | -克里斯也是 -行了 |
[13:06] | let me cancel my plans with Bonnie. I’ll see you at HQ. | 我跟邦尼取消今天的计划 咱们总部见 |
[13:08] | All right. Street’s gonna meet us there. | 好的 斯特里特也会在那和我们汇合 |
[13:09] | All right. | 就这样 |
[13:13] | Corrido cartel sicarios | 科里多贩毒垄断组织的杀手 |
[13:14] | coming after you here in the States, | 尾随着你来到美国 |
[13:16] | hitting us this hard. | 玩命地追击我们 |
[13:16] | You got to be more than some kidnapping target. | 肯定不是为了绑架你 |
[13:18] | Who are you really? What do you have to do with the cartel? | 你到底是谁 和贩毒组织又有什么关系 |
[13:20] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[13:21] | Then give us the simple version. | 那就长话短说 |
[13:24] | Fontes? Torre? | 丰特斯 托瑞 |
[13:30] | Fontes, Torre? | 丰特斯 托瑞 |
[13:33] | Looks like our shooters have | 看起来追杀我们的人 |
[13:34] | some concerned friends. | 背后还另有他人 |
[13:36] | We answer it. | 我们应答吧 |
[13:38] | Maybe we can find out who these people are. | 没准能知道他们到底是谁 |
[13:43] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[13:46] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[13:50] | Where are my men? | 我的人呢 |
[13:52] | They’re dead. | 都死了 |
[13:53] | We killed them both. | 我们杀了他们 |
[13:54] | Can you get another frequency on there? | 有其他频率吗 |
[13:57] | I think it’s just the one channel. | 应该只有这一个频道 |
[13:59] | Give me Miguel. | 把米盖尔交出来 |
[14:02] | He’s who we want. | 我想要的是他 |
[14:04] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[14:07] | Give me Miguel, | 把米盖尔交出来 |
[14:09] | and I will spare you two. | 我就放了你俩 |
[14:11] | If not, you both die. | 要么你俩都得死 |
[14:15] | Well, that’s funny. | 挺巧的 |
[14:17] | That’s what the last guy said. | 刚才死的那个也是这么说的 |
[14:19] | Identify yourself. | 报上名来 |
[14:20] | Who am I speaking to? | 你是谁 |
[14:21] | My name is Rafa. | 我叫拉法 |
[14:26] | Okay, Rafa. | 好 拉法 |
[14:26] | Well, we’re not gonna give you Miguel, | 我们不会交出米盖尔的 |
[14:28] | but I am gonna give you a warning. | 而且 我警告你 |
[14:30] | It’s only a matter of time | 找到你 |
[14:30] | before the proper authorities find you. | 只是时间问题 |
[14:33] | You sound like a police officer. | 听你口气 像个警察 |
[14:37] | And you sound like someone who knows when it’s time to run. | 你听起来 像是知道进退的人 |
[14:43] | I’ve killed many police officers before. | 警察我可是杀过不少 |
[14:46] | Not like us. | 我们不是一般的警察 |
[14:48] | Maybe not yet… | 或许只是早晚问题 |
[14:51] | but the day is young. | 时间还长着呢 |
[14:56] | We got backup on the way. | 我们的增援马上就到 |
[14:57] | I don’t think you want to show your face around here. | 你应该不会现在露面 |
[15:00] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[15:04] | All right, last time, who are you? | 最后再问一次 你是谁 |
[15:06] | We’re trying to help you. | 我们在帮你 |
[15:06] | Who are you to the Corrido cartel? | 你在贩毒组织中是干嘛的 |
[15:09] | I was their accountant. | 我是他们的会计 |
[15:12] | – Great. – So when you said | -简直了 -你刚刚说 |
[15:13] | you helped grow a small business, | 你帮助一家企业做大 |
[15:14] | that was in what, cocaine? | 这企业是干什么的 卖可卡因吗 |
[15:16] | Heroin? | 还是海洛因 |
[15:17] | I am a good man. | 我是个好人 |
[15:18] | I was forced into a bad situation. | 我是迫不得已才这么做的 |
[15:19] | Oh, come on, man. Please. | 得了吧 别瞎说了 |
[15:21] | Oh, so you were forced to manage the cartel’s books, | 所你说 你做他们的会计是被逼的 |
[15:24] | what, at gunpoint? | 是被枪指着吗 |
[15:25] | Like I said, it’s complicated. | 我说过了 事情很复杂 |
[15:28] | All right. | 行了 |
[15:29] | Well, we don’t have much time. | 没多少时间了 |
[15:30] | We got more sicarios on the way. | 其它杀手应该正在路上 |
[15:33] | How far, you think? | 你预计他们还有多远 |
[15:36] | Well, this doesn’t have much range. | 这东西覆盖范围不广 |
[15:37] | 10 to 15 miles. | 16到24千米 |
[15:41] | No. | 不 |
[15:42] | Rafa’s gonna bring more men. | 拉法会派更多人来 |
[15:44] | And better ones than these. | 比这些人更厉害 |
[15:48] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这儿 |
[15:49] | That smoke will give away our location. | 烟雾会暴露位置 |
[15:54] | Lankford. | 兰克福德 |
[15:55] | That abandoned town will give us cover. | 那个废弃小镇可以掩护我们 |
[15:58] | Better than being exposed out here. | 总比暴露在这好 |
[16:01] | Looks like you’ll be getting your wish after all, Miguel. | 看来你的愿望终究要实现了 米盖尔 |
[16:16] | We got anything yet? | 有发现吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah, you said Chris and Deacon picked up their client | 有 你说克里斯和迪肯在布里克斯顿酒店 |
[16:19] | at the Brixton Hotel, right? | 接了客户 是吗 |
[16:20] | Two men threatened a maid and some front desk staff there | 两名男子威胁了一名女佣和一些前台工作人员 |
[16:23] | looking for a guest, guy named Miguel Velez. | 找一个叫米盖尔·维莱斯的客人 |
[16:25] | Velez? That’s Deacon and Chris’s client. | 维莱斯 那是迪肯和克里斯的客户 |
[16:28] | Patrol units got called to the hotel | 巡逻小队在迪肯和克里斯 |
[16:30] | roughly 20 minutes after Deac and Chris would’ve left. | 离开约20分钟后被叫到酒店 |
[16:33] | If those men were only 20 minutes behind, | 如果那些人只落后20分钟 |
[16:34] | they could’ve caught up with Deacon and Chris in the desert. | 他们应该能在沙漠里追上迪肯和克里斯 |
[16:36] | That’s what we’re afraid of. | 我们就怕这个 |
[16:38] | All right, we got to put a call out to CHP | 我们得通知加州公路巡警 |
[16:39] | and local sheriffs to look out for Deacon’s ride | 和当地警局 在去维加斯的 |
[16:41] | on main and secondary routes to Vegas. | 主干道和支路上留意迪肯的车 |
[16:43] | And let’s do a deep dive on this Miguel Velez | 深入调查米盖尔·维莱斯 |
[16:44] | and find out exactly who wants him and why. | 弄清是谁想要他 为什么 |
[16:47] | Still no signal. | 还是没信号 |
[16:49] | I think our best bet is to find good cover, | 最好的办法是找个好掩体 |
[16:51] | stay out of sight. | 藏好 |
[16:52] | You want us to hide? | 你想我们躲起来 |
[16:54] | That smoke is either a blessing or a curse. | 那烟不是福就是祸 |
[16:56] | Might bring help, | 可以带来帮助 |
[16:57] | could attract the cartel, too. | 也可能吸引贩毒组织 |
[16:59] | My business partner knows we missed a check-in. | 我的商业伙伴知道我们错过了一次登记 |
[17:01] | We got to buy some time until help comes. | 救援赶来前 我们需要争取时间 |
[17:03] | You want us to hide here? From the cartel? | 你想我们躲在这里 躲开贩毒组织 |
[17:06] | I’m open to ideas. | 你有别的主意吗 |
[17:08] | Look, we were prepared to guard a businessman, | 我们有能力保护一个商人 |
[17:10] | not protect the money guy for the cartel. | 而不是替贩毒组织管钱的人 |
[17:12] | But you’ll still protect me, right? | 但你们还是会保护我的 对吧 |
[17:14] | Even though you think I’m some kind of criminal? | 即使你们认为某种程度上 我是个罪犯 |
[17:15] | Are you trying to prove that you’re some sort of innocent? | 你想证明某种程度上 你是无辜的吗 |
[17:18] | They didn’t give me a choice. I had to work for them. | 我别无选择 不得不为他们工作 |
[17:20] | Or else they would’ve killed me years ago. | 否则几年前我就被杀了 |
[17:23] | And sometimes you have to do what’s necessary | 有时候为了生存 你不得不 |
[17:24] | in order to survive. | 做一些必要的事 |
[17:26] | Well, our job is to protect you. | 我们的工作是保护你 |
[17:27] | We don’t have to see eye to eye to do that. | 不一定非要意见一致 |
[17:29] | Everything is different where I come from. | 在我的家乡 一切都不一样 |
[17:31] | Politicians make money off cartels. | 政客们靠贩毒组织赚钱 |
[17:33] | Cartels buy off politicians. | 贩毒组织收买政客 |
[17:34] | We know how deep the corruption lies, Miguel. | 我们知道腐败有多深 米盖尔 |
[17:36] | Yet your people are responsible for it. | 但你们的人民要为此负责 |
[17:39] | Demand for drugs, flow of guns, contras. | 毒品需求 枪支流通 反政府武装 |
[17:43] | There are problems on my side of the border, yes, | 我们是有问题 没错 |
[17:46] | but the source of those problems | 但问题的源头 |
[17:48] | always seems to come from your side. | 似乎总是来自你们 |
[17:50] | All right, I’m not a big fan of holier-than-thou speeches, | 我不太喜欢夸大其词的演讲 |
[17:52] | but I can see you’re a man of faith. | 但我看得出你有信仰 |
[17:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:57] | Saint Benedict, right? | 本笃会的 是吗 |
[17:59] | Wasn’t he asked if it was possible to keep his hands clean | 有人问过他 能否把脏活给别人 |
[18:02] | while everyone else’s were dirty? | 自己置身事外吗 |
[18:03] | When the day comes, I’m prepared to be judged by God. | 当那一天来临 我会接受上帝的审判 |
[18:06] | He knows what I’ve done | 他知道我做过什么 |
[18:08] | and who I am. | 我是谁 |
[18:09] | We’ve shown you who we are, too. | 我们也向你展示了我们是谁 |
[18:11] | When this is all over, | 这一切结束后 |
[18:12] | will I be taken away in handcuffs? | 我会被捕吗 |
[18:14] | Miguel, we don’t enforce the law in Mexico. | 米盖尔 在墨西哥我们不执法 |
[18:16] | There’s gonna be some people | 会有一些人 |
[18:16] | that want to ask you some questions. | 想问你一些问题的 |
[18:18] | If you’re a good man like you say, | 如果你真像你所说的 是个好人 |
[18:20] | you got nothing to worry about. | 就没有什么好担心的 |
[18:22] | Might have to lay some improvised traps close to our position. | 可能在我们附近得布置一些简易陷阱 |
[18:25] | I need to use the restroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[18:27] | Fine. Don’t go too far. | 好 别走太远 |
[18:32] | You think he might try to run? | 你觉得他可能想逃 |
[18:34] | Well, it’s 100 degrees, | 现在外面38度高温 |
[18:36] | he’s got no water, closest town is 50 miles from here. | 他没有水 最近的小镇也有80千米远 |
[18:41] | Yeah, he might just be stupid enough to try. | 对 他有可能蠢到想逃走 |
[18:45] | We got to keep eyes on the road. | 我们得随时留意路上的动静 |
[18:47] | That place looks good. | 那里看起来挺不错的 |
[18:55] | You were pretty eager to come along on this. | 当时你还挺想接这个活的 |
[18:58] | In spite of my company. | 尽管还得跟我在一起 |
[19:03] | Trying to save up. | 我想存点钱 |
[19:04] | Could really use the cash. | 最近有点缺钱 |
[19:06] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:07] | Something special? Maybe a new ride? | 有什么特别的事吗 想换辆车 |
[19:10] | Desert getaway? | 还是想来沙漠度假 |
[19:12] | You see anything? | 看见什么了没 |
[19:19] | You’re changing the subject. | 你在转移话题 |
[19:25] | I’m saving up to help Mama Pina | 我要存钱帮皮纳妈妈 |
[19:27] | and the women at the safe house. | 还有安全屋的里的人 |
[19:29] | Now you get why I changed the subject? | 现在你知道我为什么要转移话题了 |
[19:31] | I know you don’t agree with me, but I can’t just | 我知道你和我意见不同 但我不能 |
[19:32] | turn my back on these women. | 对她们坐视不管 |
[19:33] | Hey, there are churches all over | 到处都有可以为没有身份的人 |
[19:36] | that offer help to undocumented people at no cost. | 无偿提供帮助的教堂 |
[19:38] | There are other ways. | 还有别的办法 |
[19:39] | They need someone who knows their situation, | 他们需要一个了解她们的处境 |
[19:42] | lived through it. | 能感同身受的人 |
[19:43] | – That safe house is their best option. – All right. | -安全屋是她们最好的选择 -好吧 |
[19:45] | Well, it’s your money, I’m not gonna tell you how to spend it. | 这是你的钱 我无权干涉 |
[19:47] | But if it’s bothering you this much, | 但如果这件事让你这样困扰 |
[19:49] | something tells me there’s more to the story. | 说明应该还有别的原因 |
[19:51] | These women are going through the same thing | 这些女人将要经历 |
[19:52] | my Aunt Helena went through. | 我姨妈海莲娜经历过的事 |
[19:55] | Some people just want a chance at a better life, | 有些人只是想过上更好的生活 |
[19:57] | and they need all the help they can get. | 她们需要帮助方方面面的帮助 |
[20:00] | I didn’t know your aunt’s story. | 我不知道你姨妈的经历 |
[20:02] | But you know mine. | 但你知道我的 |
[20:04] | It was rough. | 很艰辛 |
[20:06] | And without her, I wouldn’t be where I am today. | 要不是她 我也不会有今天 |
[20:09] | I’m just trying to pay it forward. | 我只是想把爱传递下去 |
[20:16] | Hey, why don’t you go check on Miguel? | 你去看下米盖尔吧 |
[20:32] | Taking a leak, huh? | 你不是上厕所吗 |
[20:33] | Stumbled upon a buried bag full of cash. | 这是不小心被一个埋在地下的装满钱的背包绊倒了吗 |
[20:36] | What are the odds? | 还真巧 |
[20:39] | This belongs to me. | 这是我的 |
[20:41] | I’m the one who buried it here. | 是我埋在这的 |
[20:43] | It’s my money. | 这是我的钱 |
[20:43] | That you stole from the cartel. | 是你从贩毒集团里偷来 |
[20:45] | No. I earned it, all of it. | 不 每一分每一毛都是我赚来的 |
[20:47] | I’m really trying to trust you here, | 我真的很想相信你 |
[20:48] | but it’s one lie after the other. | 但你撒了一个接一个的谎 |
[20:50] | About who you are, why you wanted to come to this town. | 隐瞒你的身份 你想来这个小镇的目的 |
[20:53] | This wasn’t about sightseeing or some love of movies. | 你根本不是来看风景或是喜欢的电影的场景的 |
[20:56] | This was about picking up cash. | 你是来拿现金的 |
[21:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:05] | The real reason for this visit. | 这次旅行的真实目的 |
[21:10] | Buried treasure. | 埋葬的宝藏 |
[21:12] | Nice find, Miguel. | 收获颇丰嘛 米盖尔 |
[21:13] | I didn’t steal from the cartel. | 我没有偷毒品集团的钱 |
[21:14] | Then why are they trying to kill you? | 那他们为什么要杀了你 |
[21:16] | Because I was trying to escape. | 因为我想跑路 |
[21:19] | I told them I went to L.A. for business, | 我告诉他们我要去洛杉矶谈生意 |
[21:20] | and when I didn’t return home as planned, | 但我没按计划回家 |
[21:22] | I’m sure they realized I was running. | 他们肯定知道我要跑了 |
[21:25] | The cartel does not let you leave alive. | 贩毒集团不会留下活口的 |
[21:26] | So, we were your safe passage to Vegas. | 所以 我们成了你的安全通道了 |
[21:31] | What’s there for you? | 跑走有什么好处 |
[21:33] | Hopefully the first stop in a new life. | 希望能开启新的生活 |
[21:35] | One without violence and bloodshed. | 一个没有暴力和流血的生活 |
[21:38] | That’s your escape plan? | 这就是你的逃生计划 |
[21:40] | What else is in there? | 里面还有什么 |
[21:42] | My insurance policy. | 我的保险 |
[21:44] | Information on the cartel’s business. | 毒贩生意的信息 |
[21:46] | Everything is on there. | 所有信息都在上面了 |
[21:47] | After you escaped, you were trying to use this as leverage? | 你逃走之后 想用这个作为筹码 |
[21:50] | Threaten to release this information | 威胁他们如果来找你麻烦 |
[21:51] | – if the cartel ever came after you? – Yes. | -就把信息公开 -对 |
[21:53] | You should’ve told us from the beginning. | 你应该一开始就告诉我们 |
[21:55] | Back home a lot of the police work for the cartel. | 在我老家 很多警察都为毒贩工作 |
[21:59] | I’m sure you’re more afraid of them than the narcos. | 比起毒枭 你一定更怕黑警吧 |
[22:01] | If we were in Mexico, you would just take the money | 如果是在墨西哥 警察会拿走钱 |
[22:04] | and hand me over to the cartel. | 再把我交给毒贩 |
[22:06] | Well, we’re not, Miguel. | 我们不是黑警 米盖尔 |
[22:08] | You need to trust us. | 你得信任我们 |
[22:09] | But it’s got to work both ways. | 信任是双方的事 |
[22:13] | You’re right. | 你们说得对 |
[22:17] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不好 -怎么了 |
[22:20] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[22:22] | Last place Deacon’s SUV | 监控最后一次拍到迪肯的车 |
[22:23] | hit traffic cams was in Barstow two hours ago. | 是在两小时前 巴斯托处 |
[22:26] | They should have hit Baker 65 miles later, | 他们本应继续行驶105千米后到达贝克 |
[22:28] | but they never showed. | 但一直没出现 |
[22:30] | Means they fell off the radar | 这就说明 |
[22:31] | somewhere between Barstow and Baker. | 他们是在巴斯托和贝克之间某地失踪 |
[22:32] | That’s a hell of a lot of sand. | 这片沙漠很大 |
[22:34] | What’s going on with the other agencies looking for ’em? | 其他寻找他们的单位进展如何 |
[22:36] | So far, nothing. CHP and the local sheriff | 一无所获 加州高速巡逻队和当地警长 |
[22:39] | only have so many units assigned to the area. | 在这片区域派遣了许多小队 |
[22:41] | The deep dive came back on Deacon’s client– | 调查结果出来了 是迪肯的客户 |
[22:43] | Miguel Velez, a Mexican national, | 米盖尔·维莱斯 墨西哥籍 |
[22:45] | suspected accountant for the Corrido drug cartel | 怀疑他在科里多贩毒组织担任会计 |
[22:47] | going back ten years. | 已经十年之久 |
[22:48] | A lot of the Corrido’s gunmen were | 科里多组织的很多枪手 |
[22:50] | in the Mexican Special Forces. | 都曾是墨西哥特种部队的 |
[22:52] | If that’s who’s going after Deacon and Chris, | 如果是他们在追杀迪肯和克里斯 |
[22:53] | they may be up against some of the best-trained sicarios | 他们将可能面对有史以来 |
[22:55] | in the game. | 最训练有素的杀手 |
[22:56] | We can take a chop up there, | 我们可以坐直升机 |
[22:57] | do our own grid search, | 自己去搜查 |
[22:58] | but this is too much ground to cover. | 但是这块区域太大了 |
[22:59] | We need a better idea of where they are first. | 我们得先缩小搜索范围 |
[23:02] | Owen said that Deacon mentioned a sightseeing detour. | 欧文说 迪肯提到过绕道欣赏风景 |
[23:06] | We got to look at alternate routes– | 我们得查找另一条路线 |
[23:07] | byways, fire roads and UCRs. | 偏僻小道 防火林道和未分类县道 |
[23:10] | They might not be someplace other agencies are gonna look. | 他们可能不在其他单位搜索的路线上 |
[23:14] | It’s on us. | 得靠我们了 |
[23:39] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[23:41] | What do you think about in situations like this? | 你在这种情况下会想到什么 |
[23:44] | Do you think about your family? | 你会想到自己的家人吗 |
[23:46] | Uh, your tío Sarzo | 你叔叔沙佐 |
[23:47] | and your tía Helena? | 和你姨妈海莲娜 |
[23:50] | Yes. | 会 |
[23:51] | Do you think what would happen if this doesn’t work? | 你想过如果这办法没用的下场吗 |
[23:56] | If staying hidden and the traps don’t do the trick, | 如果躲起来布置陷阱没用的话 |
[24:00] | there’s always other actions we can take. | 总还有别的办法 |
[24:04] | Failure is not an option. | 永不言败 |
[24:10] | You think about your family… | 你会想到你的家人… |
[24:13] | and what they would do without you? | 想到他们失去你后会怎么样吗 |
[24:15] | Can’t think about that. | 不能这么想 |
[24:17] | Worst case scenario doesn’t work for me. | 我不会去想最差的结果 |
[24:27] | Where are you, Officer? | 你在哪 警官 |
[24:30] | Where are you keeping Miguel? | 你把米盖尔藏在哪 |
[24:37] | Where are you hiding, dead man? | 无论你藏在哪 都必死无疑 |
[25:14] | Do you have enough ammunition? | 你有足够的弹药吗 |
[25:17] | Depends on how much firepower the other guys bring. | 得看其他人带来多少火力了 |
[25:21] | Look, I’m sorry | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[25:23] | that I got you two involved in all of this. | 将你们两人牵扯进来 |
[25:27] | Maybe you really were just trying to do the right thing. | 也许 你真的只是想做正确的事 |
[25:31] | We’ve got company, total of six men. | 有人来了 总共六个 |
[25:33] | We have five minutes, tops. | 最多还有五分钟到 |
[25:39] | Hey. You good? | 你还好吗 |
[25:42] | Yeah, it’s just, private security was supposed to be | 没事 私人安保本应 |
[25:44] | the safer job. It’s just… | 是份很安全的工作 只是 |
[25:46] | You’re thinking about Annie and the kids. | 你想到了安妮和孩子们 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:48] | Knowing how much pain they’d be in if I was gone. | 要是我不在了他们得多痛苦 |
[25:50] | – You can’t think about it. – Can’t help it. | -你不能想这些 -忍不住 |
[25:51] | I mean, it’s times like this, I wish… | 在这种时候 我想 |
[25:53] | You’re lucky. You-You’re-you’re not… | 你很幸运 你 你没有 |
[25:56] | you’re not attached. | 你了无牵挂 |
[25:57] | I don’t know about that. | 不好说 |
[25:59] | I’d rather leave behind a legacy, like you. | 我也想像你一样 有能牵挂的人 |
[26:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:06] | Let’s do this. Come on. | 行动 来吧 |
[26:33] | Officer, are you there? | 警官 你还在吗 |
[26:38] | Are you hiding, | 是躲起来了 |
[26:41] | or did you run? | 还是已经溜了 |
[26:45] | Are you a brave man? | 你是一个勇敢的男人吗 |
[26:48] | Many brave men have begged me for their lives. | 许多勇敢的男人都求我放他们一命 |
[26:52] | Women, too. | 女人也是 |
[26:56] | How will you both beg? | 你们会怎么求饶呢 |
[27:04] | We covered our tracks pretty well. | 我们把痕迹掩盖得很好 |
[27:07] | Maybe we should wait ’em out. | 也许我们不该坐以待毙 |
[27:09] | Rafa and his men are good, thorough. | 拉法和他的手下很厉害的 |
[27:11] | They’ll take their time searching. | 他们会仔细搜查 |
[27:13] | They won’t miss anything. | 不会放过任何细节 |
[27:14] | If it comes to it, we have a plan B. | 如果这个法子行不通 我们还有B计划 |
[27:16] | We take the fight to them. | 正面迎敌 |
[27:39] | Someone’s coming from the north. | 北面有人来了 |
[27:41] | That’s CHP. | 是加州高速巡逻队 |
[27:44] | If he’d come from the other direction, | 要是从另一个方向过来 |
[27:45] | he would’ve seen the bodies and the SUV, called for backup. | 肯定能看见尸体和SUV车 呼叫后援 |
[27:47] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有这么做 |
[27:48] | He has no idea he’s rolling into an ambush. | 他根本不知道自己被伏击了 |
[27:50] | Miguel. | 米盖尔 |
[27:51] | You stay here. | 你待在这儿 |
[27:52] | Chris, let’s move. | 克里斯 我们行动 |
[27:54] | All right, when you reveal yourselves, then what? | 行吧 你们暴露了 然后呢 |
[27:56] | They have six men. | 他们有六个人 |
[27:56] | You are only two. | 你们才两个人 |
[27:58] | Thanks for the math lesson. | 谢谢你教我们算术 |
[27:59] | I’m an accountant. | 我可是会计 |
[28:15] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[28:44] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[28:45] | Hold your fire! | 别开火 |
[28:46] | We’re here to help! Stay down! | 我们是来帮忙的 趴下 |
[28:49] | You hit? | 你受伤了 |
[28:50] | My arm! It’s bad. | 手臂 伤得很重 |
[29:04] | Go. | 走 |
[29:19] | Were you able to call for backup? | 你能呼叫后援吗 |
[29:21] | I couldn’t, radio’s shot. | 不能 无线电被打烂了 |
[29:30] | That’s two down! | 两人倒地 |
[29:30] | Your legs still good? | 还能走吗 |
[29:32] | Yeah. | 能 |
[29:34] | – Deac! – Go! | – 迪肯 -快走 |
[29:38] | Come on. | 快走 |
[29:42] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[29:48] | – Radios are out! No dice! – Get him out of here! | -无线电失灵 没有后援 -把他送走 |
[29:51] | Let’s go, let’s go. Come on. | 走 快点 |
[29:58] | Okay. Go in, go in, right there, right there. | 好 进去 就待在这儿 |
[30:00] | Anyone comes through that door, | 一有人进来 |
[30:02] | you shoot ’em. | 你就开枪 |
[30:03] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[30:04] | No time, ask me later. | 现在没空 等会说 |
[30:07] | No luck narrowing down Deac and Chris’s location, | 无法定位迪肯和克里斯 |
[30:09] | but we eliminated washed-out roads and trails | 但是我们排除了废弃的道路和 |
[30:11] | with active motion sensors, | 装有移动传感器的小路 |
[30:12] | so at least we’re looking at a smaller area. | 所以至少把范围缩小了一些 |
[30:15] | Well, chopper’s on a standby, ready to go. | 直升机已经待命 随时可以起飞 |
[30:17] | Still, it’s just way too much ground for us to cover. | 但需要查探的区域还是太大了 |
[30:20] | Mojave dispatch might have something. | 莫哈维调度可能查到了什么 |
[30:22] | They sent a CHP unit to check on a report of smoke | 据上报 一个叫兰克福德的荒废小镇附近有一处在冒烟 |
[30:24] | near an abandoned town called Lankford. | 他们派了一名高速巡警去查看情况 |
[30:26] | Now they can’t raise him, radio beacon’s gone dead. | 现在他已失联 无线电信号消失 |
[30:29] | Deac, Chris, now a chippy, | 迪肯 克里斯 外加一名警员 |
[30:31] | all missing in the same section of the desert? | 全都在同一片沙漠区域消失不见吗 |
[30:33] | The town would be a smart place to hole up | 如果他们遇到了麻烦 |
[30:35] | and take cover if they were in trouble. | 这个小镇确实是个绝佳的隐蔽点 |
[30:37] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还在等什么 |
[30:39] | Let’s move. | 出发 |
[30:52] | Sí. | 好 |
[31:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:09] | They know where Miguel is. | 他们知道米盖尔藏在哪了 |
[31:11] | Two of them went around back, | 他们有两个人从后面包抄 |
[31:12] | one of them’s Rafa. | 其中一人是拉法 |
[31:13] | You keep them occupied? | 你能拖住他们吗 |
[31:15] | Go! | 走 |
[31:53] | Miguel. Miguel! | 米盖尔 米盖尔 |
[31:55] | They know where you are. | 他们知道你在哪了 |
[31:56] | I need you to climb down. | 你要爬下来 |
[32:09] | Miguel, climb down now. | 米盖尔 赶快爬下来 |
[32:20] | All right. | 好 |
[32:21] | Go, go, go, go. | 行动 快 快快快 |
[33:45] | Deacon! | 迪肯 |
[33:47] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[33:50] | Deacon! | 迪肯 |
[33:52] | How does he know your name? | 他怎么知道你名字的 |
[33:55] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[33:56] | You and I should talk! | 我们俩应该谈一谈 |
[34:00] | Show yourself, Deacon! | 现身吧 迪肯 |
[34:03] | I have something of yours! | 我有你的东西 |
[34:19] | Give Miguel, Deacon! | 交出米盖尔 迪肯 |
[34:21] | And these two both live. | 你们俩就能活 |
[34:23] | The three of you will all live, huh? | 你们三个人都能活 对吗 |
[34:28] | I’m not negotiating. | 我不会和他们做交易 |
[34:31] | And Chris? What about her? | 那克里斯呢 她怎么样 |
[34:33] | If the situation was reversed, | 如果我们的情况互换 |
[34:34] | I know she’d do the same thing. | 我知道她也会这么做的 |
[34:44] | You are good people. | 你们都是好人 |
[34:54] | Here. | 给你 |
[34:56] | These are passports for my wife and son. | 这是我妻子和儿子的护照 |
[34:58] | They’re hiding in Las Vegas, | 他们藏在拉斯维加斯 |
[35:00] | waiting for me to get them out of the country. | 等我带他们离开这个国家 |
[35:03] | That’s a way to contact them inside. | 里面有联系他们的方式 |
[35:06] | Everything I did with the cartel, | 我为贩毒集团做的一切 |
[35:09] | I only did for them, I swear. | 都是为了他们 我发誓 |
[35:12] | Why are you giving me those? | 你为什么给我这些东西 |
[35:14] | Because you cannot negotiate for Chris, | 因为你换不回来克里斯 |
[35:16] | but I can. | 但我可以 |
[35:18] | And if you and Chris survive… | 但如果你和克里斯逃出去 |
[35:22] | then you can make sure my wife and son are safe. | 就能保证我的妻儿安全 |
[35:24] | No. | 不行 |
[35:25] | You can’t do this, Miguel. | 你不能这么做 米盖尔 |
[35:27] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[35:28] | They’re probably gonna kill all of us anyway. | 他们很可能还是会杀了我们 |
[35:30] | And if I don’t do this, | 如果我不这么做 |
[35:31] | we will all definitely die. | 我们就肯定会死 |
[35:34] | Including them. | 包括我家人 |
[35:41] | – Rafa! – No, Miguel. | -拉法 -不要出去 米盖尔 |
[36:00] | Let them go, Rafa. | 放他们走 拉法 |
[36:02] | The exchange is me for them. | 用我换他们 |
[36:03] | Give me the hard drives first, | 先给我硬盘 |
[36:05] | then she goes free. | 然后才能放她走 |
[36:07] | And him? | 那他呢 |
[36:08] | Yes, him, too. | 也放他走 |
[36:10] | What are you doing, Miguel? | 你要做什么 米盖尔 |
[36:11] | What I have to. | 做我必须要做的事 |
[36:15] | You have me, | 我已经在你们手上了 |
[36:15] | now let her go, let them all go. | 放她走 把他们全放了 |
[36:17] | You stole information from me. | 你从我这里盗取了信息 |
[36:20] | – Tell me where it is. – It’s somewhere safe. | -告诉我信息在哪 -在一个安全的地方 |
[36:23] | But if anything happens to me, | 但如果我出了什么事 |
[36:25] | that information will be sent to the American authorities. | 信息会发送至美国相关当局 |
[36:29] | You lie. | 你骗人 |
[36:31] | Give it to me. | 把东西交给我 |
[36:34] | I don’t have anything to give. | 我没有东西可以交 |
[36:36] | The deal is me for them. | 说好了一换二 |
[36:39] | Then I’m changing the deal. | 说没说好是我说了算 |
[36:44] | Give it to me, or she dies. | 交出来 不然她就要死 |
[37:43] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:45] | Got here as fast as we could. | 我们已经尽快赶到了 |
[37:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:55] | Are you all right, Miguel? | 你没事吧 米盖尔 |
[37:58] | I am now, thank you. | 现在没事了 谢谢你 |
[38:04] | Come on, I got you. | 来 我扶你 |
[38:09] | Nice shot! | 好枪法 |
[38:11] | Now, where have I seen that move before? | 我在哪见过这个枪法呢 |
[38:14] | Yeah, you. | 原来是你 |
[38:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:18] | I hope it wasn’t too much a bother. | 希望没给你舔太多麻烦 |
[38:19] | Come on, it’s no bother, man. You know that. | 别这么说 不麻烦 你知道的 |
[38:22] | It’s a family thing. | 我们是一家人 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:37] | You work with federal authorities, | 和联邦政府合作 |
[38:38] | they’ll work with you. | 他们就会配合你 |
[38:39] | Maybe with the information you have, | 也许有了你手上的信息 |
[38:42] | you’ll be able to bust the cartel for good, | 你就能彻底捣破贩毒集团了 |
[38:44] | save more lives. | 拯救更多人 |
[38:45] | And then the authorities become your insurance policy, | 然后政府就成了你的保险 |
[38:48] | keeping you and your family safe wherever you choose to go. | 无论你选择去哪 都会保护你和你家人安全 |
[38:51] | It’s a good deal. | 这个条件不错 |
[38:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | I’ll have the, Las Vegas PD pick up your wife and son. | 我会让洛城警方去接你的妻子儿子 |
[39:01] | Bring ’em back to our headquarters. | 把他们带回我们总部 |
[39:04] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[39:05] | May He bless us both. | 愿他保佑我们俩 |
[39:08] | And you, Chris… thank you. | 还有你克里斯 谢谢你 |
[39:20] | I’ll make sure Owen knows | 我会保证欧文知道 |
[39:22] | that you earned your OT and hazard pay today. | 要给你加班时间和危险津贴 |
[39:24] | Appreciate that. | 感谢 |
[39:25] | Hopefully it helps. | 希望能帮到你 |
[39:27] | A worthwhile contribution to the safe house. | 这是对安全屋的宝贵贡献 |
[39:29] | You think it’s worthwhile? | 你也觉得值得吗 |
[39:31] | I do if you do. | 你觉得值得我就觉得 |
[39:40] | I know that some people can’t control their circumstances. | 我知道有些人无法控制自己的处境 |
[39:44] | We all do what we have to do to survive. | 为了生存我们必须做一些事 |
[39:49] | I’m glad you feel that way. | 很高兴你这么想 |
[39:51] | One other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:53] | You are going to leave behind one hell of a legacy, already. | 你已经会留下一笔巨大的遗产了 |
[39:57] | Really, second to none. | 真的 独一无二 |
[40:04] | You handled your business out here. | 你处理事情的方式 |
[40:05] | I’m proud of you two. | 我为你俩感到骄傲 |
[40:06] | Y’all got a seat on the chopper going home. | 直升机会送你们回家的 |
[40:08] | Three of us will catch a rideback to L.A. | 我们三人搭顺风车去洛杉矶 |
[40:09] | Sounds good. | 很好 |
[40:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:15] | Hey, fellas? | 各位 |
[40:18] | Do yourselves a favor, stay on the main road. | 帮个忙 别走小路 |